Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old

frecklegirl87

Rating: R
Genres: Romance
Relationships: Draco & Ginny
Book: Draco & Ginny, Books 1 - 5
Published: 21/11/2003
Last Updated: 17/10/2010
Status: Completed

She had been his secretary for almost 3 years. She was pretty damn good at her job. Sneering and casting cold glances at each other once in a while soon became to love. Now, she’s gone. No note, nothing. It’s been 6 years since he last saw her. What could have happened to her? He had just about every detector looking for her. But all came up with nothing. So he finally gave up until that one day… Now, he meets his daughter. Can he win the heart of Ginny and his new child back? Read and find out.

1. Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I do not own any of this, except for Lizzie or any other character that isn’t an original Harry Potter character. The others, I just borrowed.

Summary: She had been his secretary for almost 3 years. She was pretty damn good at her job. Sneering and casting cold glances at each other once in a while soon became to love. Now, she’s gone. No note, nothing. It’s been 6 years since he last saw her. What could have happened to her? He had just about every detector looking for her. But all came up with nothing. So he finally gave up until that one day… Now, he meets his daughter. Can he win the heart of Ginny and his new child back? Read and find out.

Please feel free to email me anytime about my story. Personally, this is my favorite story that I’ve written so far. Please be kind and review.

~* Erin

hallee87 or frecklegirl87

hallee87@hotmail.com or frecklegirl87@yahoo.com

2. Part 1: Strange Encounter

Chapter 1: Part 1: Strange Encounter

Year: 2008….

“Come on Ginny! You’re going to be late for your interview!” Colin said from the kitchen in the apartment that they shared.

“I’m coming! Geez, Colin! Don’t have a heart attack while waiting on me!” Ginny answered from her room.

She was, at the moment trying to decide what to wear.

“Go with the black halter top and the blue skirt.” Colin said as he entered her room, seeing about half a dozen clothes on her bed.

“You don’t think that’s a bit too much for the interview?” Ginny asked.


“Don’t worry about it. You’ll win the job easily.” Colin said as he kissed her forehead.

“Thanks, Colin. But if I don’t go now, I’ll be late,” Ginny said.

That’s exactly what I said, Colin thought.

“See you later.” Ginny said.

“See you.” Colin said as she left.

Time: 3 hours later…

“Ginny Weasley!” a voice yelled out as if above a crowd.

She quickly got up and went to the lady.

She was applying for the job of being a secretary.

“Miss Weasley, I presume?” the lady asked.

“Yes ma’am. I’m here.” Ginny answered.

“Hi, I’m Lizzie.You’re hired.” then Lizzie said, “I’ll show you in.”

“What? I didn’t even get an interview.” Ginny said sounding rather shocked.

But Lizzie just simply ignored her and led her into her new office.

It was big, well big for her at least. She had never had an office this big.

Sure she had been a secretary before but usually she got the small, tight, and crowded tiny office.

But this was definitely a step up, a big step up.

“This is your office. Mr. Malfoy is just through that door over there,” She said pointing to the door to the far left.

Mr. Malfoy? As in Malfoy? Draco Malfoy? Ginny’s mind was rambling with racing questions and she was shocked at the same time!

The lady went to the door that led to Draco’s office and knocked gently.

“Come,” Ginny heard Draco say.

Lizzie opened the door and said, “I’ve found you a new secretary. I picked her out like you said to. The one who was dressed not to fancy, but yet to your taste, the one who stood out with a look of beauty…”

“Enough of the babbling, who is it?” Draco asked. “Bring her in.”

Ginny stood frozen.

“Come on dear, he won’t bite,” Lizzie said noticing her frozen state.

Lizzie finally managed to get Ginny to move and to head for the door to Draco’s office.

Once Ginny was inside of the office Lizzie said, “Here she is. Miss Weasley.”

“Weasley,” Draco sneered.

“Malfoy,” Ginny sneered back.

“Ok, obviously you two already know each other.” Lizzie said noticing the tension between the two.

“You could say that,” Draco said, “Old school mates.”

“Mates? Yeah, sure Malfoy, just keep thinking that,” Ginny said with sarcasm in her voice as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Ok, I won’t be so nice about it Weasel. Fine, rivalries would be a better fit don’t you think Weasley?” Draco asked noticing how feisty she was.

“Yeah that about covers it,” Ginny said back.

For once they were having a conversation, agreeing with each other and not trying to kill each other at the moment.

“Ok, well I’ll leave you to it. I’ll show her what to do and then I’m out of here for good. Just in case, if I don’t see you when I leave Draco, then good-bye,” Lizzie said taking

Ginny with her.

She closed the door and said, “Ok, what is with you two? You could cut that tension in there with a knife if you had to. You two were snapping at each other like a pack of hyenas.”

“Don’t worry about it. We’ll be fine. In case you didn’t notice we didn’t try to kill each other at least.” Ginny said, “I’ll take care of him.”

Lizzie looked at Ginny with precaution, wondering if this was a good idea to pick the number one best looking in the crowd out there in the lobby.

“Alright; have you ever done this before?” Lizzie asked.

“Yes, I have been a secretary before if that’s what you mean.” Ginny said still a little annoyed with Malfoy at the moment.

“Ok then, I’ll show you what to do and then I’m out of here for good.” Lizzie said.

Time: 3 hours later…

“WEASLEY!” Draco yelled from his office.

Ginny opened the door and said, “You needed something, Malfoy?”

“Yes, take these files and file them in the cabinet over there.” Draco said coldly at Ginny.

Something in his tone sounded like to Ginny, “So I can look you up.”

Ginny sneered as she picked them up and went to file them.

“So, do you still have that embarrassing crush on Potter?” Draco asked liking what

trouble he was about to stir up with her.

“His name is Harry and no I do not.” Ginny sneered in his direction.

“No need to get touché.” Draco said, “So tell me, when did you finally, give up on him? Once you saw him and Granger snogging like crazy?”

Ginny felt her temper rise but tried to retain it and didn’t answer him.

“What, no responses from the youngest, little, redhead weasel?” Draco asked.

She turned and glared at him.

“What can’t answer that because you’re still head over hills for the bastard?” Draco asked.

That’s when it happened.

She lost her temper, got right in his face and said, “He’ll be far a better person than you’ll ever be, Malfoy! It’s a wonder how you ended up here in this place.”

“That’s what you think. I happen to know that Potter never did like you like that. Quite rather sad, don’t you think? Littlest weasel aching for Potter when he’s all over that pathetic Granger.” Draco sneered back.

“You little…” Ginny said but then something happened that she never thought would happen.

“Ginny, dear. You really should consider closing that mouth of yours once in a while. Wait; let me do it for you.” Draco said as his lips then covered hers.

He’s a good kisser. Ginny thought. I have to give him that much at least.

She’s a good kisser, Draco thought, she really does know how to kiss.

Thinking that pretty little redhead- wait a minute, was he calling her pretty? Was he kissing her at the moment? Draco pulled out at the mere thought of disgust to see a very shocked Ginny in front of him.

“Go home. Your hours are from 8 in the morning to 11 in the morning; an hour and thirty minutes for lunch; and then from 1:30 to 6 in the evening. Another hour and a half for dinner or some days you might go get dinner for both of us and then go home in the evening at 8. Any questions?” Draco asked.

“Yes, what just happened before the hour explanation?” Ginny asked.

“Good-night Ginny,” Draco said ignoring her last question.

Just looking at his face you could describe it as saying, “Just leave me alone. I want to be alone right now to think.”

Ginny, surprised he had actually had the nerve to say her first name instead of Weasley or Weasel, just decided to return the favor, “Good-night Draco.”

And then she left.

3. Going Over the Facts

Chapter 1: Part 2: Going Over the Facts

“Ginny! Where have you been? It’s practically 10-o-clock!” Colin said as Ginny appeared before him.

“Ten o-clock? As in night time? No wonder I was getting cranky.” Ginny said as she went over to the couch and sat down rubbing her temples.

“Headache, I presume?” Colin said.

“Yes, is there any kind of medicine in the cabinet for it?” Ginny asked softly still not wanting to hear any noises.

She was confused, really confused.

First the job that didn’t get an interview but just randomly picked, then the kiss from Malfoy. Don’t forget about that. It was just a kiss. No it wasn’t, Ginny thought, it was more of just a kiss.

It was one heck of a kiss.

“Ginny, relax. You don’t need to be tense right now,” Colin said as he tried to massage her neck.

She immediately relaxed as Colin’s fingers did his little magic on her neck. If it wasn’t for that he could give her a free massage anytime of the day that she needed it, she wasn’t sure how she’d handle things sometimes.

She tensed back up again and began thinking of the kiss.

“Ok, Ginny, spill. There’s no way that I can help you relax when you’re under this kind of stress. Now what happened today?” Colin asked.

“Oh let’s see… got picked randomly for the job cause of my looks, Malfoy is the boss of me, oh and let’s see what else! Malfoy kissed me and then dismissed it like nothing happened!” Ginny said.

“He what?” Colin asked not wanting to believe this.

Malfoy? Kissing Ginny? Couldn’t be true. The only thing that’s only come between them has been insults, Colin thought.

“You heard me, Malfoy kissed me. It was a good kiss but still it was Malfoy.” Ginny said.

“You liked it didn’t you?” Colin asked grinning.

“What?” Ginny said hoping that he had not just asked that.

“You heard me. You just had the nerve to judge his kiss. You said it was a good kiss.” Colin said.

“Ok, so yeah it was a good kiss. You gonna keep egging me on like this or gonna be quiet and help me get rid of this headache?” Ginny asked.

“Hmm…” Colin said thinking.

“Colin! Don’t make the matter worse than it already is!” Ginny said and then started rubbing her temples again.

“Here Ginny. Just sit and relax. Let me take care of the headache,” Colin said as he pulled her into his lap and started massaging her head.

Before she knew it she was asleep.

She assumed Colin had carried her to her bed and then he went to his room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ginny arrived exactly 5 minutes before 8 in the morning the next day in a deep red sleeveless top and a mini black skirt.

Draco had been the first to see her that morning.

“Well, my, my, looks the cat dragged in something.” Draco said as he noticed her looking better than the night before.

“Malfoy,” Ginny sneered.

“No need to be feisty Ginny. After all, what happened to calling me Draco, like you did last night?” Draco asked.

“What do you want, no excuse me while I correct myself, what do you need?” Ginny asked coldly as she sipped her tea that was on her desk.

“You,” Draco said.

She choked and asked, “Excuse me?”

“Don’t flatter yourself.” Draco said, “There’s some papers on your desk needed to be edited for mistakes.”

“Fine,” Ginny sneered as she headed for her desk and began to look it over.

Draco stared at her from his desk.

She was rather cute when she was upset, Draco thought.

4. An Evening to Remember

Chapter 2: An Evening to Remember

Year: 2 years and 55 days later…

2010…

7:30 in the evening…

“Ginny? Could you come in here for a minute?” Draco asked.

Ginny, wondering why he was being so nice said, “Sure ok.”

She then entered his office to find him looking at her hungrily.

“Uh, is there something that you need?” Ginny said unsure of what he was staring at.

No answer.

“Draco?” Ginny asked trying to grab his attention.

“Hmm?” He said as he snapped back into focus.

“What are you staring at? What do you need?” Ginny asked.

They had gotten a lot more ‘nicer’ to each other over the last 2 years since Ginny had first become his secretary. She was wearing a black halter top with the blue skirt, like she had been on her first day of work nearly 2, almost 3 years ago.

“Were you always this breathtaking?” Draco asked.

Ginny taken away by his words said, “Excuse me?”

“Were you always this breathtaking back at Hogwarts?” Draco asked again.

Ginny stared at Draco, not sure how to approach this.

“Draco, are you ok?” Ginny asked.

“Of course I’m ok. Come here,” Draco said.

She obeyed not knowing what he was going to do.

He reached out and touched her locks of red hair.

“Do you know how long I’ve wanted to touch this beautiful head of locks of red hair?” Draco asked.

What was he doing? Ginny’s mind said to her but her heart didn’t allow

her, to move, from his touch.

He pulled her down to his lap and said, “You’re beautiful you know? I always did like to tease you; especially your first day here. I thought you were about to pass out when you first stepped into this office.”

Too close! He is way to close Virginia Weasley!!! Ginny’s mind was

yelling at her but she still didn’t move away from him. She didn’t do anything in response. He then leaned closer to her and kissed her again.

She was lost in the kiss. She soon found herself kissing him back.

She pulled out and asked, “Draco, what’s happening?”

“Shh… don’t worry. It’ll be ok,” Draco said.

This was not what she had in mind. Definitely, not what she had in mind, or was it?

His hand soon began to wonder up her shirt.

Surprisingly, Ginny relaxed to his touch.

Maybe it was what she had in mind; her heart seemed to be saying to her.

Way too close! Ginny’s mind screamed at her again, but Ginny ignored it

and let him continue.

He began to kiss her neck.

“Draco, not here,” Ginny pleaded, “please not here.”

He ignored her and kept going.

Suddenly, her top was being removed from her skin and tossed aside.

Draco’s office had no windows so it was completely dark most of the

time. At the moment, it only had a single lamp on in the corner of his large, oak desk.

“Draco, at least not in the chair, please?” Ginny pleaded.

“Yes, that would be a little uncomfortable wouldn’t it?” Draco asked.

She nodded as she reached to take his shirt off but his hand caught her’s and then said,

“Not yet Ginny.”

He laid her on the ice-cold floor and began to caress her.

He could hear a slight moan coming from her as he touched her.

Ginny reached up towards him, unbuttoned his shirt and touched his perfect abs.

He moaned a little bit.

He then touched her thigh.

She moaned again.

He gently removed her skirt and tossed it aside like he did with her top earlier.

She reached for his pants. His hand met her’s.

He quickly got up from her and took them off.

“Ginny, look at me,” Draco said.

She turned her head towards him and looked at him.

“I want to see your face at the exact moment,” Draco said.

“Draco?” Ginny asked.

“Hmm?” Draco asked as he caressed her body.

“Now.” Ginny said, “I need you now.”

“Patience, my dear.” Draco said.

He could hear her grunt at that last comment.

He quickly removed her knickers and without a thought he began to enter her.

She gasped.

She was tight, Draco thought, Must have been a virgin.

Her face looked to be described with pleasure and desire in her eyes.

He came harder and harder before collapsing on the floor with her.

Soon she found herself in another place.

A room to be exact: it had green paper on the walls with a border on the top that had the Slytherin trademark for a border at the top. The room looked to be dark and gloomy. Hardly any sunlight was shining through the balcony just about 5 yards away.

And in a bed: silk sheets, engulfed with the color of a beautiful deep dark green.

She took in her surroundings and then turned over to see Draco looking straight at her.

“Where am I?” Ginny asked.

“My bedroom.” Draco answered, “Ginny?”

“Hmm?”

“Why did you let me take control over you like that last night?” Draco asked.

“I don’t know, just did.” Ginny answered.

“Were you a …” Draco tried to ask.

“Yes.” Ginny answered, “Don’t worry about it.”

“Ginny?” Draco asked.

“Hmm?” Ginny answered.

“I think… I think I… love you.” Draco said slowly.

Ginny was full aware of what he had just said now.

“Say it again, but this time look in my eyes and say it.” Ginny said looking at his eyes.

“I love you,” Draco said looking into her eyes.

Ginny touched his face and said, “I love you too.” And she kissed him.

Draco then embraced her in his arms.

It felt right to Ginny. She wondered if it could be like this the rest of her life. But then again, her family would probably shoot her for thinking it.

It felt right to Draco. He wondered if it could be like this for the rest of his life. But then again, her family would be on him like a pack of hyenas.

They fell asleep like that until Ginny woke up on her side with Draco’s arms wound tightly around her.

“Draco?” Ginny said wondering if he was awake.

“Hmm?” Draco somehow mumbled in response.

“I need to get home.” Ginny said, “Where are my clothes?”

“Oh.” Draco said, “probably at the office.”

“See you later then.” Ginny said as she kissed him one last time and then apparated out of his arms.

She arrived at his office and started looking for her clothes. She found them scattered around the floor, and on the desk. After getting dressed, she waited about five minutes and then apparated back home.

5. Mistake Discovered

Chapter 3: Mistake Discovered

Time: 6 weeks later…

Ginny was at the moment in her bathroom, throwing up her guts when Colin called to her from the kitchen.

“Ginny, where are you? Are you still asleep?” Colin said coming to her.

“No Colin I’m not asleep. I’m not feeling good,” Ginny said coming out of the bathroom.

“Ginny, are you alright?” Colin asked looking at her green face.

“No,” Ginny said as she rushed back in the bathroom sickly.

He pulled her hair back while she got sick.

“You’re not going into work today,” Colin said, “Don’t argue with me. I’ll owl Draco.”

“Ok; before you do, could you help me to my bed?” Ginny asked.

“Sure,” Colin said as he helped her up and then helped her to her bed.

“Thanks Colin,” Ginny said instantly going to sleep.

He then left the room to owl Draco.

Time: 5 minutes later…

Where is she? Draco thought. It’s half past 8.

Then a bird came in for Draco. He untied a rolled up letter it from it’s leg and let it go. He opened it and read…

Draco Malfoy-

Ginny Weasley isn’t coming in today. She’s sick and resting in bed.

-- Colin

Should I visit her? Draco thought. No, I have no clue where she lives. I should owl back with flowers to her.

Soon Draco had set up for a dozen roses to be sent to Ginny, with a card that said, ‘Ginny, please get well soon. Take all the time you need off. Love, Draco.’

He then sent it off.

Time: 5 hours later….

“Colin? What time is it?” Ginny asked coming into the kitchen.

“Half past one in the afternoon,” Colin answered, “want some tea?”

“Yes please,” Ginny answered as she sat down.

He conjured up some tea just the way she liked it and then said, “Here you go.”

“Thanks,” Ginny said as she sipped some of it.

“Ginny, what’s wrong with you?” Colin asked.

“I don’t know but I feel better. Just as long as you don’t mention you know what then I’m ok,” Ginny said.

Time: 1 week later…

“Ginny! There is something seriously wrong with you. When are you going to the doctor about it?” Colin asked.

“Today, if you’d like to go with me,” Ginny said coming in the kitchen.

Ginny hadn’t been to work in a week. Draco had sent another dozen roses just the other morning.

Time: 3 hours later…

“Ginny? Are you alright?” Colin asked.

“Yes, Colin? Will you help me through all of this? I can’t go back to him,” Ginny said.

“Sure,” Colin said.

“How am I going to live with this? If anybody else in the family found out about this, they’ll freak,” Ginny said as she started to cry.

“Shh… it’s alright. You’re safe here,” Colin said cradling her in his arms.

Time: 6 weeks later…

Ginny was sitting in the living room eating when a bird with seven roses at least and a note attached to it came into the room.

She took the roses from the bird, smelled one of the roses and then took the note and bird left.

She opened it and read…

Ginny,

Hope you’re feeling better. Please come back soon. I love you. There’s seven roses with this note, one for every day that I think of you.

Love,

Draco

Ginny suddenly felt like crying, so she did.

Colin came in the room and said, “Ginny, what’s the matter?”

“Oh Colin....” She sobbed as he put his arms around her, “I want so bad for his arms to be around me, to be kissed by him again… I just miss him so much.”

“Ginny, then why don’t you go to him?” Colin asked.

“I can’t,” Ginny said.

“Why not? If it’s what you want then why don’t you go to him?” Colin asked.

“Because I’m scared of how he’ll react,” Ginny said.

She then sobbed uncontrollably as Colin held her in his arms while she cried her eyes out.

AN: thanks to all the reviewers….

Naveah: thanks. Actually I have the story finished and I’m already working on the sequel… although I haven’t gotten far on that one. But I promise, this story will be good.

6. Discovered and Scared

Chapter 4: Discovered and Scared

3 years later…

Year: 2013

Ginny woke to the sound of a baby’s cries and somebody, if she wasn’t mistaken, nudging her gently.

“Ginny? Come on, you can’t just ignore those cries,” Colin said.

Ginny slowly opened her eyes to see Colin in front of her by her bedside.

He looked to be awake for it to be at least 2:35 in the morning.

“Colin, do you even know the slightest about what time it is that you’re waking me up at? You’re telling me to get up when I literally feel as if I don’t have any life in me to be able to get up?”

“Ginny, you know very well that it’s been at least 3 years since you gave birth to Lizzie. So, don’t even try to tell me you can’t get up because I know you can,” Colin said sternly.

“Colin,” Ginny whined.

“Oh alright, I’ll go to her tonight but you’ve got to start getting up for her. Otherwise, I’m going straight to her father. And I don’t think he’d like to get a wake-up call at 2:47 in the morning,” Colin warned.

Ginny’s eyes were now wide open as he said those last few words.

“Ok, I get the point Colin. But don’t you dare ever threaten me like you just did. I know he needs to know but right now, I’m just not ready to tell him ok?”

“Ok, goodnight then, or whatever is left of it,” Colin said, getting up from the side of her bed, feeling a sort of calmness that you would feel right after a storm has settled down for the night.

“Thank-you Colin,” Ginny mumbled, putting her head back on the pillow.

“That’s what I’m here for Gin,” Colin said.

“Get some rest. See you in the morning.”

And he left her alone for the night.

~*~*~*~

Ginny woke up in the morning to a big snowy white owl with a touch of brown on its feathers, pecking at her hand.

She pulled the covers over her head, in hopes of getting the bird to go away.

The owl started to hoot.

“Oh alright! Enough Already,” Ginny mumbled as she sat up and opened her eyes.

“Oh hullo,” Ginny said, now noticing the owl. “Aren’t you a pretty bird.”

It blinked it’s eyes at her as she complemented it. Ginny noticed the bird was obviously waiting for a reply. She took the letter from it’s leg and opened it and read…

Dearest Sister,

Had to been from Percy. He was the only one that started his letters to her with, ‘dearest sister.’

There is no way to say this gently so I’ll cut to the chase. I know your secret. I know you have a daughter. If you don’t want me to go straight to Mum or and Dad about this then I’d advise you to reply to this. We need to meet and have a “talk” Gin. I know it’s not going to be easy explaining how this happened, especially to the family, but you’ve got to start somewhere.

Sincerely with love,

Percy Weasley

Ginny grunted as she put down the letter and fell back to her pillow closing her eyes as she went.

As soon as her head hit the pillow, the owl hooted again.

Ginny sat back up and said, “Oh yeah, you’d like a reply wouldn’t you?”

The snowy owl winked at her signaling that as “yes please”.

“Alright, I’m on it,” Ginny said, grabbing some parchment and ink.

“You’re on what?” a voice asked.

“Oh my idiotic brother, Percy, somehow knows about Lizzie. He wants to meet me somewhere I suppose,” Ginny answered.

“What? How’d he find out about her?” Colin asked.

“I don’t know but you wouldn’t mind if I invited him over here, so we could talk, would you?” Ginny asked.

“No, go ahead,” Colin said. “I’ll start breakfast.”

“Thanks Colin,” Ginny said.

“Don’t mention it,” Colin said. “Remember though, you’re getting up for Lizzie tonight when she wakes up.”

“Right, got it,” Ginny said.

Later on in the day…

“Hullo!” a voice sounded from the fireplace.

Ginny heard Percy’s voice and walked into the living room.

“Hello Percy,” Ginny said.

“Hullo Gin,” Percy said. “So, where is your daughter?”

Ginny gasped for air as Percy mentioned the word: daughter.

“Would you like some tea?” Ginny asked.

“Ginny stop,” Percy said.

“Stop what?” Ginny asked.

“Stop trying to change the subject,” Percy said. “Where is she? I know you have a daughter. So don’t try to deny it because I was the one you bumped into at the grocery store many moons ago.”

“Percy that doesn’t prove anything and you know it. So if you’re going to try to prove a point I suggest you do a little better than that,” Ginny said.

“Ok, good point,” Percy said.

Ginny looked at him wondering why he was doing this to her. The bigger question was: How did he find out?

“Ok I’ll describe her to you,” Percy said.

Oh great, where is he going with this? Ginny thought.

Percy continued.

“Little girl about 3 years old I would say. Straight red hair with a touch of curls; freckles trailing across her face just like yours. The clearest and most beautiful gray eyes you could ever find. If she’s standing by you, her head comes just a little above your knees. Does that about sum it up about your little girl you call Lizzie? Short for Elizabeth Nicole…. And how could I forget her last name, oh yes, Malfoy.”

Percy said it with such vain in his voice as if Mal- Draco were some complete evil person, which in Ginny’s opinion, he wasn’t. She knew the real Draco. Draco, the person she had left exactly 3 years from today.

Yes, she missed him. She missed him a lot. There had been times when she just wanted to cry out for him in the night when she would hear Lizzie’s cries, go into her room, scoop her up in her arms, look directly into her eyes and see Draco. No matter what; each time she saw Draco.

“Gin,” Percy said interrupting her thoughts.

Ginny looked at her older brother. She took a deep sigh.

“What do you want me to say Perce? Yes it’s true. Yes I have a daughter who looks exactly like her father. It pains me to look at her some days and not be able to see her father looking at me. Do you understand me Perce? Is it bad enough that I love him and that I can’t go back to him because of how he might react of the news of his own child?”

Percy looked at her with relief. He got up and sat next down the Ginny, put his arms around her and said, “Go ahead Ginny. Cry if you need to. Merlin knows you probably want to right now.”

Ginny looked up at Percy with big and puffy eyes.

“Oh Perce, how am I supposed to face him now? What would he say? What would he do?” Ginny asked.

“I don’t know Ginny,” Percy said as he held her while she cried.

5 minutes later…

Percy felt a little person’s hands tugging at his cloak. He looked down to see a little girl. Lizzie. The little girl who had described to Ginny minutes ago, was now looking straight into his eyes. Ginny was right, you could see Draco in those eyes of her’s.

“Well hello there,” Percy said as he scooped Lizzie up in his arms.

Lizzie giggled and reached for his nose.

“Lizzie,” Ginny said noticing her in Percy’s arms.

“Mummy,” Lizzie said looking at her mother and then to Percy.

“Whok aark ou ?” Lizzie asked in a jumble phrase towards Percy.

(Translated: who are you?)

“I’m your Uncle Percy,” Percy said.

“Uncle Perk,” Lizzie managed to get out of her mouth.

“Well, that’s better than what you called me,” Percy said towards Ginny.

“Percy, you can’t tell anybody about her. Please promise me you won’t tell,” Ginny said.

Percy looked at her.

“Ginny, they have to know sometime,” Percy said.

“I know but please promise me,” Ginny asked once again.

“Oh alright, I promise.”

“Thank-you Percy,” Ginny said and hugged him.

7. Meeting Again Planned

Chapter 5: Meeting Again Planned

Year: 4 years later…

2017…

Ginny Weasley woke up to a six-year-old on top of her as she slept.

“Mummy! Wake up! It’s time for breakfast,” her daughter said.

“Lizzie, it’s still way too early,” Ginny said.

“Mummy!” Lizzie said, “Get up!”

“Ok, I’m up,” Ginny said looking at her daughter.

She had Ginny’s hair but Draco’s beautiful gray, almost silver eyes. She wondered if Draco had always woken his mother this early every morning like Lizzie had done since she was at least four.

She hadn’t seen Draco since the day that Colin insisted that she stay home for being sick. There were days when she desperately, wanted to be in his arms again.

“Mummy! Come on!” Lizzie said interrupting her thoughts.

“Ok, I’m coming. Go wake up Colin,” Ginny said.

The six-year-old then left the room shouting Colin’s name.

He came out of his room and asked, “What is it Lizzie?”

“Mummy said to wake you up,” Lizzie said.

“How nice of Mummy,” Colin said groggily.

“Sorry Colin, I couldn’t resist,” Ginny said coming in.

“Sure you didn’t,” Colin said sarcastically as he hugged her.

“Ginny, you have to tell him,” Colin whispered in her ear.

“I know but how?” Ginny asked.

“Don’t worry about that. Let me take care of it,” Colin said. “Do you want me to cook breakfast or do you want to?”

“I’ll do it,” Ginny said heading for the kitchen.

“Ok, I’ll be in my room for a little while. You know how to grab my attention,” Colin said.

“Ok, I’ll send Lizzie screaming your name at the top of her lungs for you to come for breakfast,” Ginny said sarcastically.

“Gee Gin. How’d you know that’s how I wanted to be alerted?” Colin said sarcastically.

He then went into his room, pulled out a piece of parchment and ink and began to write.

Over at Malfoy’s Office…

Draco was sitting in his chair when an owl arrived for him. He’d seen this owl before but couldn’t figure out where.

He took the letter and watched it not leave.

He opened it and read…

Draco-

I know this isn’t the way that you’d like to meet Ginny again but she doesn’t know I’m doing this. When is a good time to meet you? And I daresay that you have somebody to meet besides Ginny. Send Herita back with an answer.

· Colin

He couldn’t believe it.

He was going to meet Ginny again, but who was this new somebody he needed to meet also. Couldn’t be another man could it?

Colin-

Thank-you for telling me. This weekend would be good at 8 in the morning, her hours would be a good time to start. Who is this new somebody?

· Draco

Before long he got an answer but this time Herita didn’t wait for a response.

He opened it and read…

Draco-

That would be good. Don’t worry you won’t have to compete against another man to get her back. Well, you might have to compete a little but nothing to worry about. But you cannot get rid of this new person. I’ll just give you a hint about this person: they’ll be stuck with Ginny for a little while longer. I can’t say anything more, just seeing them on Saturday morning will explain a lot.

· Colin

Stuck with her? For how long? Draco thought. She couldn’t be married could she? No, definitely not. I hope not. Could she?

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Mummy! Is it ready yet?” Lizzie asked.

“Yes go get Colin for me,” Ginny said.

Lizzie ran to the edge of the kitchen and stopped and yelled at the top of her lungs, “Colin! Breakfast is ready! Come and get it before I do!”

“Lizzie Nicole,” Ginny scolded.

Lizzie flinched as she heard her mum say her full name, well almost full name. She just left out the Malfoy part.

“Sorry, Mum,” Lizzie said, “I only did as you told me to.”

“You didn’t have to stop and yell did you?” Ginny asked knowing the answer to this already.

“No Mum,” Lizzie said and then with a smile on her face said, “Did you cook the bacon the way I like it?”

“Yes dear now go sit down at the table,” Ginny said.

“Mummy?” Lizzie asked.

“Yes?” Ginny answered.

“When do I get to see him?” Lizzie said referring to Draco, her father.

“Who’s him?” Ginny asked hoping she wasn’t referring to Draco, her father.

“Daddy, when do I get to see him?” Lizzie asked.

“This Saturday at 8 in the morning,” Colin said coming in the kitchen.

“You didn’t,” Ginny said staring at Colin with disbelief.

“I did. Ginny he has a right to know. He only knows that you and somebody are meeting him this weekend. I should probably go too just in case you two want to be alone,” Colin answered.

“Ok, whatever,” Ginny said. “Just eat.”

8. Never Letting Go

Chapter 6: Never Letting Go

Time: Saturday, at 7:30 in the morning…

“Mummy! Get up! We have to meet Daddy in 30 minutes!” Lizzie said jumping on her mother’s bed.

“Lizzie! Stop jumping!” Ginny scolded.

Lizzie stopped jumping and then grabbed her mother’s hand and dragged her out of bed. She was pretty strong for a six year old that was about to turn seven.

“Come on Mummy! Who’s going to cook me breakfast?” Lizzie asked.

“Go drag Colin out of bed and make him do it,” Ginny said.

Ginny watched her daughter go out of the room and then she could hear Colin yelling her name at her.

“Ginny! You just had to do that. That was pure evil, Ginny!” Colin yelled to her.

“Colin! Breakfast!” Lizzie said.

“Alright, go set the table and I’ll be right there,” Colin said.

Lizzie went off to the kitchen and Colin went to Ginny.

He entered her room to find at least a dozen clothes on her bed, again.

“Ginny, do I need to help you figure out what to wear in front of Draco, again?” Colin asked.

“Your help would be nice,” Ginny said.

“Well, you could wear that little black dress,” Colin said.

“Colin, I do not want to go make a sibling for Lizzie. Something a little less like that ok?” Ginny asked.

“Ok,” Colin chuckled, “Alright how about…”

He stopped to think on this, “This black shirt and this blue skirt. Wait, skip the black shirt go for the light blue halter top with the white shirt as a over wrap.”

“Ok but no white shirt as an over wrap,” Ginny said.

“Ok but I thought you said no sibling for Lizzie,” Colin said expecting to get hit by Ginny sometime soon.

“I’m going to forget you just said that. Go to Lizzie before she starts

screaming. She has got to be an exact replicate of Draco,” Ginny said.

“That she must be,” Colin said as he left Ginny to get dressed.

Time: 5 minutes before 8 in the morning…

“Colin! I’m going over there! You bring Lizzie in five minutes ok?” Ginny asked.

“Ok Gin, go then,” Colin said.

Ginny apparated to Draco’s office, she came to her office just right outside of his.

She looked around, looked the same just as she left it almost seven years ago.

She looked on the desk to see a stack of papers. The top had something interesting on it. Before she could get closer to it a voice arose.

“I see you finally came back after what almost seven years?” Draco asked watching her appear.

“And for good reason too,” Ginny said getting closer.

“Where is this other somebody that I’m supposed to meet?” Draco asked referring to Lizzie but doesn’t know it yet.

“Don’t worry, you will. Just in few minutes,” Ginny said, “I wanted you all to myself for a few minutes before they arrive by floo.”

“Hmm, sounds dangerous,” Draco flirted with her.

“Don’t doubt it for a second,” Ginny said as she then came face to face with him and kissed him.

His arms went around her as her arms went around his neck as they kissed to an old rhythm.

“I love you Ginny,” Draco said as he pulled away and then asked, “Why did you leave me?”

She replied with a kiss and then said, “You remember when I was sick those first days that I didn’t show up? Colin said he owled you about it. Which by the way, the roses were beautiful.”

He nodded.

“I was pregnant Draco,” Ginny said as Draco’s face dropped and looked at her abdomen.

Ginny noticed and said, “Draco, was being the key word. I’m not pregnant anymore.”

“So this somebody that I’m supposed to meet shortly is my child?” Draco asked.

She nodded and continued, “I couldn’t face you when I wasn’t sure how you’d react to the news so I didn’t come back.”

Ginny hoping for at least something from him then said, “I’m sorry. You can be mad at me if you want, just please don’t take her away from me.”

He did something she never expected; he hugged her and then said, “That’s great Ginny. I would never take our daughter away from you. I love you. I wouldn’t separate my child from her mother. Come here would you?”

She followed him into his office.

He pulled something out of his desk drawer and then got down on one knee and said, “Ginny Weasley, would you marry me?”

“YES!” Ginny said excitedly.

He then got up and put the ring on her finger and then kissed her.

His hands began to go under her shirt.

“Draco, no,” Ginny said taking a hold of his hands.

“Why Ginny?” Draco asked.

Instead of answering him she kissed him deeply.

“Mummy!” Lizzie’s voice could be heard from outside the office.

Ginny pulled out and said, “That’s why not.”

He then kissed her again.

“Draco, they’re right outside the door,” Ginny said between kisses.

“We don’t have to let them in until 8. We’ve still got a whole two minutes,” Draco said and then ended their conversation with a kiss.

Soon they heard a pounding on the door.

Draco sneered softly.

“She doesn’t like to wait does she?” Draco asked, pulling out of the kiss.

“No, she’s an exact copy of you,” Ginny said, “the only difference is she’s a girl and has my hair. All the rest is you; all you.”

“I’ll remember that. Should we let them in?” Draco asked.

“Draco! Yes let your own daughter in,” Ginny said giving him a sharp look.

“Easy Gin,” Draco said, “They can wait a little bit longer. What’s another couple of minutes?”

“Draco Malfoy you let them in right now,” Ginny said giving him a stern look.

“Ok Mrs. Malfoy, gosh that sounds good. We’ll elope,” Draco said.

“Ok, but let your daughter in before she starts screaming at the top of her lungs and starts a fit,” Ginny said warning him of what could happen if he didn’t let her in.

“Is it that bad?” Draco asked.

“What did you expect? She’s your child. You try waking up every morning since she could get out of her crib on her own, and waking up to her jumping on your stomach until you woke up,” Ginny said.

“She did that?” Draco asked with an amusing smirk on his face.

“Yes she did that,” Ginny said, “now let your own daughter in before she gets worse. You don’t want to see her at her worse. It’s worse than the Weasley temper I can promise you that.”

“Ok,” Draco said, “but first I want one last kiss before I see her.”

Ginny happily obliged to his request and kissed him.

The pounding on the door came harder and harder and then you could hear a voice saying, “Come here Colin. It won’t hurt, I promise! I just want to see Mummy. Please can’t I use your head to get the door open?”

Draco laughed at this and said, “Yep, she’s mine.”

Draco pulled out, took out his wand and swung the door open.

“It’s about time,” Ginny said under her breath just so Draco could hear it.

Draco ignored that last comment as the door swung open.

AN: sorry I haven’t updated in such a long while. I’ve been at my grandparent’s. the rest of my family had the flu. I wouldn’t stay in the same house with them.

9. Too Much Latin

Chapter 7: Too Much Latin

Time: 5 seconds later…

“Mummy!” Lizzie said running to her expecting for Ginny to pick her up.

“Why didn’t you let me in a few minutes ago when I arrived? It took you long enough! I almost had to use Colin to get the door open if it didn’t open soon.”

Draco, who thought this little conversation between his daughter and her mother was a little funny at the moment, sniggered.

Draco looked at Lizzie.

Ginny was right, Lizzie did look like him. Exactly like him. No doubt about it. She had his eyes and his features, plus Ginny’s little cute figure of a woman, but yet a child’s figure too. She had freckles across her nose with a deep scarlet red hair. She was beautiful. The pale and soft skin of Draco’s and Ginny’s hair really complimented the way Lizzie looked.

Ginny’s next words brought Draco out of his thoughts as he heard her getting a little bit aggravated.

“Lizzie Nicole you would not. That’s rude and you’re not going to behave like that got it?” Ginny asked not caring if she just scolded her child in front of Draco.

“But Mummy!” Lizzie said. “You took forever!”

Draco chuckled at this, agreeing that she was exactly like him.

“No I did not. You only got here two minutes ago,” Ginny said.

“Yeah that was forever ago!” Lizzie shouted at her mother.

“Stop shouting at me,” Ginny said. “Draco, here’s Lizzie.”

Lizzie turned to Draco and said, “Daddy?”

“Yes sweetie. Daddy’s here,” Draco said to his daughter.

Lizzie looked him over as if he was on parole or something.

“I don’t like you!” Lizzie said looking at her father.

“Elizabeth Nicole Malfoy!” Ginny scolded.

Lizzie flinched as Ginny said her whole full name and then continued as if Ginny never said a thing, “I hate you!”

Lizzie stormed out of the office to Colin’s arms.

Draco sneered at this.

“Easy Draco,” Ginny said. “Elizabeth Nicole you get back in here right now and apologize to your father.”

“No! I hate him! He never read me bed time stories like you or Colin did, he never saw me before today, I hate him!” Lizzie answered.

“That’s my fault there,” Ginny said to Draco, “don’t take it heartedly.”

Ginny then said something that Draco thought she’d never say.

“Venio adsum parva puella antea tu facio mihi occupo res in meus suus manus,” Ginny said in Latin.

{or translated in english... Come here little girl before you make me take matters in my own hands.}

Lizzie stopped in her tracks at her mother’s words knowing exactly what she had just said.

And also knowing that her mother never spoke another language unless she was furious or about to be furious.

Draco looked at Ginny in astonishment. All it took for Lizzie to freeze was for Ginny to start speaking in another language.

Draco had never even heard Ginny speak another language. He knew exactly what Ginny had said and then said to Lizzie knowing she’d understand what he was saying, “Pareo tuus mater.”

{Translation: Obey your mother}

{A\N: yes these words are really Latin}

Lizzie looked at him in astonishment.

Draco sent a cold glare back and said, “Nunc.”

{Translation: now}

Lizzie did as she was told, leaving a very shocked Colin standing at the door. He had no clue they could carry a conversation in Latin.

“Apologize ad tuus pater nunc,” Ginny said now steaming mad.

{Translation: to your father now}

“Sorry Daddy,” Lizzie said but then ran to Colin and said, “Can we go home now?”

Colin looked at Ginny for an answer.

“I’ll be back Draco,” Ginny said as she kissed him again.

“Ok, see you soon,” Draco said.

“See you at home Colin. I’ll take her. It’s high time she met her match,” Ginny said.

“Ginny, where are you going?” Colin asked.

“Don’t worry, Fred and George will be able to handle her for a while,” Ginny said.

“Ginny! You know your whole family is going to freak when they see her with you, by the way in case you haven’t noticed they haven’t seen you in almost seven years. No, I say she comes with me and you go to the Burrow. Either that or take her with you,” Colin said not taking no for an answer.

“What choice do I have Colin? They have to find out sometime! Might as well be today!” Ginny said getting rather annoyed.

“Ginny? Is that true?” Draco asked stepping towards her, “You haven’t seen your family since before she was born?”

“Yes it’s true,” Ginny answered, “Only Percy knew about her. He somehow found out about her when she was three. I made him promise not to tell anybody. But now I see that I should have gone to you in the first place before she was born. Would you like to go with me? It’d really help me out a bit.”

“Yes I would. I’m glad you came to me. Let’s take one day at a time. Let Lizzie go first,” Draco said.

“Venio adsum Lizzie,” Ginny said still a little upset with Lizzie for her little episode before.

“Ginny, please refrain from speaking Latin right now. It won’t help your anger,” Draco said kissing her forehead to get her to relax.

“You’re right,” Ginny said and then looked at Lizzie.

“Lizzie, take some of this, step in the fireplace and then throw it down and say, ‘The Burrow.’ Ok?”

“Ok, Mummy,” Lizzie said as she stepped into the fireplace, took some of the floo powder and said, “The Burrow!”

And then Lizzie was gone.

“Let’s go,” Ginny said. “You floo, I’ll apparate.”

“Ok, see you there,” Draco said with a kiss on her forehead and then did the same as Lizzie.

“See you later Colin,” Ginny said.

“See you,” Colin said as he apparated away.

~*~*~*~

“Malfoy! What are you doing here?” Ron sneered as he got up from the couch in the Burrow and stood face to face with him.

“Ron! Back away now!” Ginny said appearing literally between them.

“Ginny!” Ron said as he hugged her unaware of her anger at the moment.

“Ron, back away. I’m not in the mood. Where’s Lizzie?” Ginny asked.

“Lizzie? You mean the little girl who appeared five seconds before Malfoy did?” Ron asked.

“Yes. Where is she?” Ginny asked.

“She’s with Mum. In the kitchen I think,” Charlie said.

“Can I trust all six of you not to pounce on Draco while I go to Mum?” Ginny asked.

“Ginny, he can take care of himself,” Ron said.

“All of you, if you lay one finger on him then you’ll be facing me. You all got that?” Ginny asked.

They nodded and Ginny then turned to Draco and kissed him deeply, leaving all six of her brothers shocked at this scene before their eyes.

She then pulled out of the kiss and said before she headed for the kitchen, “Thanks Percy for keeping your promise.”

“Mum?” Ginny asked entering the kitchen.

“Ginny!” Molly said seeing her only daughter enter the kitchen again in years.

She hugged her tightly.

“Mum, I see you’ve met Lizzie,” Ginny said.

“That’s her name then. Well hello Lizzie,” Molly said, “Let’s go into the living room. Ginny you have some explaining to do. But before you do your father should be here. You go ahead and into the living room with Lizzie while I contact him.”

“Venio Lizzie,” Ginny said.

“Ginny, dear lay off the Latin for now please?” Molly asked.

“I’ll try Mum,” Ginny said as they headed back into the living room.

Ginny headed for the living room and noticed to see Ron’s fist about to run into Draco’s cheek.

“Ron!” Ginny shouted as she yanked out her wand and shouted, “Stupefy!”

at Ron who immediately, froze.

“Mummy, what did you just do?” Lizzie asked wondering what was going on.

“Draco, move away from him,” Ginny said as she held her wand up towards Ron, ignoring Lizzie’s question.

Draco moved not questioning her and went to Lizzie’s side, who instantly went to Molly right as he appeared beside her.

Ginny then stepped in front of Ron and pointed her wand at him and said the counter curse.

Ron’s fist began to swing towards Ginny.

Luckily, she grabbed his fist and threw her fist in his eye.

“Ronald Weasley! Didn’t I say not to touch Draco?” Ginny asked fuming with the Weasley temper inside of her fuming and boiling.

“Sorry, Gin,” Ron said rubbing his eye from where her fist met his eye.

“Sorry nothing,” Ginny raged about to take another swing at him.

“Virginia Elizabeth Weasley! Let him alone. You’ve got some explaining to do. We don’t need a fight brewing right now,” Arthur said interrupting Ginny’s fist from meeting Ron’s other eye.

“Yes Daddy,” Ginny said and then sneered at Ron.

“Ron back away from your sister. She’s obviously about to blow her top,” Arthur said.

“Sure is,” Ron said back.

“Ginny, I want a word with you alone,” Arthur said pointing towards the back door, “outside, now.”

Ginny headed for the back door and out she went.

Arthur followed her.

“Damn you Charlie! Why did you have to teach her to fight?” Ron asked.

“Sorry bro. she needed to learn. Just makes sense not to go up against her,” Charlie said calmly, “Now, Mum who is this pretty little girl?”

“My name is Elizabeth Nicole Malfoy but Mommy just calls me Lizzie, so you can call me that too,” Lizzie said, “And who are you, handsome stranger?”

Most of the room chuckled at her words.

“Did I say something wrong?” Lizzie asked noticing the giggles.

“No sweetie,” Draco said kneeling down to her level and looking in her eyes.

“Get away from me!” Lizzie said running into Percy’s arms.

“Why can’t he be near you Lizzie?” Bill asked.

“Because he’s mean!” Lizzie said burying her head into Percy’s shoulders.

“At least somebody agrees with me,” Ron said.

“Ronald Weasley, you shut your mouth right now before Ginny hears you and decides to take a swing at you again,” Molly warned.

“Yes Mum,” Ron said.

“Lizzie? Why can’t your daddy be near you?” Charlie asked.

Lizzie looked at Charlie and said, “Who are you?”

“I’m your Uncle Charlie,” Charlie said, “And all these other men with the red hair, are your uncles too.”

“Oh, then you would be who?” Lizzie asked looking at the one who had his arms around her.

“I’m your Uncle Percy,” Percy said, “Would you like to answer your Uncle Charlie’s question?”

Lizzie looked at him, then to Charlie, then to Draco, and then back to Percy. She remembered Percy just a little bit. But not much to matter.

She didn’t really have an answer for them so she decided to pull the old crying trick.

She began to cry.

“Shh,” Percy said as he hugged her close, “You don’t have to answer that. It’s already obvious.”

All of the Weasley brothers then glared at Draco with hard cold stares.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Now Ginny, explain to me about this,” Arthur said walking towards his only daughter.

“Explain what Daddy? Which part? Why you haven’t seen me in almost seven years? Why I now have a daughter? Or the part where why am I engaged to Draco Malfoy?” Ginny asked.

“All of it Ginny. Why didn’t you come to us about it seven years ago? We would have helped you,” Arthur said.

“And get treated like the way Ron was treating Draco just a couple of minute ago?” Ginny asked, “No I think not. Besides, I wasn’t alone at least. I had Colin with me. He’s been a great help over the last couple of years. He treated me with respect and love but not the kind of love like I have for Draco…I love him Daddy.”

“Why him of all people? Why couldn’t it be Harry? We would have loved it to be Harry,” Arthur said.

“Daddy, you know why it was not Harry. Hermione had her eyes set on Harry. Harry had his eyes set on Hermione. You know the scenario. There was no point in stopping them. What they have is love. What Draco and I have is love. As for why it was Draco, it just happened that way. I was his secretary, probably still am for all I know. At first we were snapping at each other like crazy but then over time that hate grew into love. No one knows who their love is before hand but when that person does come across them they instantly know,” Ginny said.

“How long has he known?” Arthur asked silently.

“Only since this morning,” Ginny answered.

Arthur looked at his only daughter and said, “You mean to tell me that he didn’t even know he had a daughter of his own until this morning?”

“Yes that is what I am telling you,” Ginny said.

“Good grief, Ginny! What took you so long to tell him, what 6 or 7 years after she was born?” Arthur asked shouting in a rage.

From inside the Burrow they could all hear the shouting going on outside.

“Oh dear,” Molly said going to the window.

“Mum, please don’t go near that window. If it’s what I’m thinking is going on. You don’t want to see two people with the Weasley temper going off at each other,” Percy said going to his mother.

“You already know what its like. You think I’m going to let this continue between my husband and my only daughter? I think not,” Molly said sternly.

Percy stood in her way of the door.

“Now Percy, get out of my way before I start to speak Latin myself,” Molly said looking at a shocked Percy in front of her.

From outside you could hear Ginny yelling, “Venio adsum Lizzie!”

Lizzie then got up from one of Ginny’s brothers’ arms and went to the door and out to her mother.

“Lizzie, go back inside,” Arthur said ordering Lizzie.

“Venio adsum Lizzie, meus parva puella,” Ginny said again now speaking Latin.

From the windows, were all of the other family members plus Draco watching the scene before their eyes.

“Go inside Lizzie,” Arthur said again.

Lizzie looked to her mother but then Arthur said, “Now!”

This is obviously Draco’s child. Arthur thought. She won’t even obey her own grandfather.

“Venio adsum Lizzie, meus parva puella!” Ginny said, “Potior tuus pater nunc!”

{Translation: Come here Lizzie, my little girl,” Ginny said, “Get your father now!”}

Lizzie then went inside and dragged Draco back out with her.

“Get back inside Malfoy! And take your impetuous daughter with you,” Arthur ordered and then looked back to Ginny, “Virginia, answer my last question, now!”

Ginny took his hand and said to her father, “Conspicio meus familia! Accipio hic aut tu vestra numquam conspicio mihi iterum.”

{Translation: See my family! Accept this or you will never see me again.}

Arthur’s eyes went wide with shock and then looked at Ginny, then to Draco, then to Lizzie, and then back to Draco and back to Ginny.

“I’ve had enough of this,” Molly said from inside the Burrow and went to the door and opened it and said, “Accipio Arthur!”

“Molly! Get back inside,” Arthur said.

“No Arthur! You’ve done enough for one day. You will accept this or I will go too,” Molly said.

“Mum! No! You have nothing to do with this. Only me and Daddy,” Ginny said.

“See that’s where you’re wrong Ginny, I do have something to do with this. It is my job to make sure my husband and my only daughter don’t ruin something so pure between them. And Arthur, you have done a pretty good job of it so far,” Molly said.

“Lizzie, go inside,” Draco said.

Lizzie looked to Ginny.

“Pareo tuus pater,” Ginny said.

{Translation: Obey your father}

Lizzie then went inside without questioning her.

Ginny then looked at her father and said, “Accipio aut numquam conspicio mihi iterum.”

{Translation: Accept or never see me again.}

“Accept,” Arthur said giving in. “Seeing as though Lizzie is going to give him more of a hard time about this than I am right now.”

“You have no idea,” Draco said in response.

“She’ll come around soon. Don’t worry,” Molly assured him.

“Thanks Mum,” Ginny said and then hugged her.

AN: sorry so long, 6 pages long…

Please be kind and review…

10. Not Accustomed to this Style

Chapter 8: Not Accustomed to This Style

Time: 3 weeks later…

“Ginny, how long is she going to keep doing this to me?” Draco asked with Ginny sitting on his lap in his office.

“I don’t know Draco. She’s pretty stubborn,” Ginny said, “It’ll take time. Maybe you should have a father daughter night. I do happen to know that she does like you.”

“She doesn’t show it,” Draco said.

“Like I said, she’s stubborn,” Ginny said.

“Yes, I believe you mentioned that a time or two,” Draco said and then pulled her towards him and kissed her.

Ginny pulled out and said, “Just promise me that before we elope you’ll have a father daughter night with her.”

“Ok, I promise I will have a father daughter night with her before we elope,” Draco said, “You know how weird that sounded? Father daughter? Never thought I’d be saying that.”

“I know,” Ginny said leaning into him, “Now come here.”

“I love you Ginny,” Draco said coming closer to her lips and settling his hands on her hips.

“I love you,” Ginny said and then sealing her words to him with a kiss.

Time: Two days later…

“Lizzie! Are you ready yet? Your father is going to be here any minute now,” Ginny said outside of Lizzie’s room.

“I’m not going!” Lizzie said pouting a little.

“Yes you are. No arguing with me,” Ginny said, “Now hurry up.”

“Mummy!” Lizzie whined.

“No! Now hurry up before I have to dress you myself,” Ginny said then added, “And you won’t like what I have you dressed in either if you keep me waiting.”

“Ok! Be out in five minutes!” Lizzie said giving in.

Ginny then went into the living room. She turned around to meet Draco’s lips.

“Oh hello,” Ginny said leaning into his embrace.

“Hi I missed you too,” Draco said holding tightly to her not wanting her to escape, “Is Lizzie ready?”

“Couple minutes,” Ginny said leaning her head against his shoulder, “You should come around more often.”

“What, not every night being in your bed is often?” Draco teased.

“Well, there is that,” Ginny said.

“Ginny?” Draco asked pulling apart in the tight embrace for a second.

“Hmm?” She replied looking in his eyes.

He then tilted his head to the left and leaned down and kissed her.

Time: 10 minutes later…

“Excuse me! Why is it that I always have to see you when you’re sticking your tongue down Mummy’s throat?” Lizzie asked breaking Ginny and Draco apart as she entered the room.

“Don’t be rude,” Ginny said.

“Ready to go sweetie?” Draco asked ignoring that last question.

“Sweetie? Humph!” Lizzie said rolling her eyes, “Sure, whatever.”

“Look young lady,” Ginny scolded, “You can stop this act that says, ‘I hate my father,’ cause I happen to know you were bragging about him to Colin just about 2 weeks ago. So you can stop that act right now and get over it.”

Lizzie glared at her mother.

Draco glared back and said, “No use in glaring at your mother. Not with me around it won’t. I won’t put up with it.”

“Neither will I,” Colin said entering the room and looked at Lizzie.

“Now I believe I asked a question earlier. You still have not answered me in a way of being as your mother puts it, ‘nice’,” Draco said still glaring just a tad bit.

“Stop the glaring,” Ginny said tugging at Draco’s hand.

“Fine,” Lizzie said. “I’m ready.”

“Good. Let’s go shall we?” Draco said letting go of Ginny and taking Lizzie’s hand, which she tried to pull away from but Draco’s grip wouldn’t let go.

Draco stepped into the fireplace and then they were gone.

They appeared in a café type of restaurant place. Draco led her to a table, which had already been prepared for them.

Draco pulled her chair out for her, motioning for her to sit.

She obeyed and sat in the chair.

He went over to his chair and sat down and said, “So what do you want?”

He expected an answer about food but that’s not what he got.

“You wouldn’t want to know,” Lizzie said coldly.

“What was that? Perhaps I didn’t hear you right,” Draco said coldly back.

“You heard me right,” Lizzie said thinking that since her mother wasn’t here to scold her for being rude, she could do it anyway.

Draco ignored her comment and just sat there in silence looking at the menu in front of him.

A couple of minutes went on like this before Lizzie spoke up in a very unusual nice tone. Or at least to Draco it was.

It wasn’t completely rude but yet it wasn’t completely nice either.

“Do you love her?” Lizzie asked silently not looking at him in the eyes.

He looked up and said, “Excuse me?”

“Do you love her? My mother. Do you love her?” Lizzie repeated.

“How do you think we got you?” Draco responded back.

“Why do you say that like you don’t love her?” Lizzie asked.

“Why do you act the way your mother doesn’t want you to?” Draco asked.

“Especially when she’s not around to scold you for it.”

“Why are you being so mean?” Lizzie asked coldly.

“Hey it’s not my problem that I’ve tried to be nice to you but then you just shove it back into my face,” Draco said.

“Do you love her?” Lizzie asked again but this time in a nicer tone of voice than before.

“Yes,” Draco said, “Now be a little bit more tolerable, would you?”

“Whatever,” Lizzie said.

“I wasn’t asking,” Draco said looking at his daughter, “I was telling you.”

“Yes Daddy,” Lizzie said.

“If you don’t like me then why do you call me ‘Daddy’?” Draco asked hoping to get a response from her.

She didn’t answer.

“Ok, don’t answer that then,” Draco said, “let’s go.”

Lizzie got up, wishing she had said something. Draco took her hand and took her home.

{AN- I know it doesn’t say that they didn’t eat at least but just assume they did.}

11. Making Things Right

Chapter 9: Making Things Right

Time: 3 days later…

Time: 10 hours later…

Time: 39 minutes later…

Time: 7 seconds later…

(an: sorry, I just had to do that )

“And now you may kiss your bride,” the minister said to Draco and Ginny.

Draco gladly obliged and leaned towards Ginny and then kissed her.

“Where to my lady?” Draco asked.

“Honeymoon,” Ginny said.

“Your wish is my command,” Draco said and then apparated them to their vacation home.

“Draco? Where are we?” Ginny said looking around her by the balcony.

“Welcome to our vacation summer home,” Draco said wrapping his arms around her middle.

“Our? This whole place is ours?” Ginny asked.

“Yes my love, it is,” Draco said, “What do you say we get this honeymoon as you so call it, started?”

“Mmm, sounds like a plan,” Ginny said turning around to face him and then sealed the deal with a kiss.

He then pushed her gently back onto the bed and starting unbuttoning her shirt and then took her top off.

She rapidly took his shirt off and began to touch him.

“In a hurry are you? Ginny, just let me make love to you slowly,” Draco said as he then trailed kisses down her neck.

“You aren’t one for slowly making love. Just rough and quick,” Ginny said.

“Ginny,” Draco pleaded, “please let me?”

She nodded as she relaxed to his touch while he caressed her body.

Before he knew it, Ginny had flipped him over to where she was on top of him.

She looked at his face and said, “Don’t worry love. I won’t harm you.”

“I know you won’t,” Draco said, “But uh, if I remember correctly last time, you let me take full control of this.”

“Well, that was then. This is now,” Ginny said as she kissed his chest.

About 5 minutes later…

“Ginny…”

He was getting impatient.

She now had no longer a skirt attached to her and had taken his pants off and began to touch him.

“Ginny…” Draco said again.

Draco couldn’t help it when he suddenly, flipped her back over and moved his fingers near her hips. He practically ripped her knickers off of her.

He stopped before he began to enter her.

“Draco…” Ginny said confused.

“Ginny, you’ll be tight as ever. It’s been at least 6 whole years since before,” Draco said looking into her eyes.

“Like that stopped you last time?” Ginny said sarcastically and then seductively in his ear, “Finish what you started. You did it once before, why not now?”

His eyes filled with love, lust and desire as he looked into her eyes. He positioned himself between her thighs and then began to enter her.

He began to thrust into her as she closed around him.

He came harder and harder. She met every one of his thrusts until they both collapsed.

A couple of hours later, they were snuggling in each other’s arms while they watched the sunset rise.

“She’ll be in Slytherin you know,” Ginny said breaking the silence.

“Not Gryffindor?” Draco asked.

“Not by the way she’s been treating you lately,” Ginny said.

“Yeah about that. I say she meets her real match,” Draco said.

“Who?” Ginny asked looking into his eyes.

“My father,” Draco said.

“What?” Ginny said alarmed now and tense, “Isn’t he in Azkaban?”

Draco noticed her tension and said, “He isn’t that bad. And well yes he is but there’s still a memory of him in a pensive somewhere.”

“Draco, how can you say that? He’s the one who put Tom Riddle’s diary in my cauldron my first year. Do I have to remind you who that is? Lord Voldemort! That was the worst year of my life. Being in a trance almost every moment of the day. Not knowing if I’d still be alive the next day. It was horrible,” Ginny said, “I don’t want my own child to have to go through what I went through. And I won’t allow it either.”

“Ok, I see your point,” Draco said, “Sorry love. I forgot that you went through that.”

Ginny then snuggled closer to his body and began to kiss his chest.

“Ginny?” Draco asked.

“Hmm…” Ginny answered still trailing kisses along his chest.

“Do you –“ Draco stumbled.

“Do I what Draco?” Ginny asked.

“Do you ever want another child?” Draco asked slowly but yet to where she could understand without him stumbling on his own words.

Ginny looked at him.

She put her hand gently on his cheek and then softly kissed him.

“Yes,” Ginny answered as she pulled out of the kiss, “Two more at least.”

“In that case…” Draco said as he began to trail kisses along her neck.

They made love, again and again that night or what was left of it before morning officially arrived. By officially, that meant at least 10 in the morning.

Time: 8 am

Morning arrived quickly and in Ginny’s eyes too.

She quickly shut her eyes as soon as she had opened them.

She waited about 2 minutes and then opened them again trying to get used to the sunlight.

She then slowly looked towards Draco. His arms were no longer around her as he slept.

She quietly got up and went to the balcony and sat down watching the view in front of her.

2 hours later…

She was still out on the balcony but instead of sitting, she was standing towards the railing on the far right.

Something or some things then appeared around her middle as she looked out towards the ocean.

She looked down and saw Draco’s hands taking her in his arms.

He kissed her cheek and said, “Morning Mrs. Malfoy.”

“Morning, Mr. Malfoy,” Ginny said turning around, “About your father.”

“Uh-huh,” Draco said signaling that he was listening as he put his head against her neck.

“I’ve thought about it for a little while and I think you’re right about Lizzie,” Ginny said laying her head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and said, “Aren’t you cold?”

He grabbed the blanket near him and brought it up around them.

“Not that much and don’t try to change the subject Draco,” Ginny said.

“What about what you said to me last night?” Draco asked.

“I still don’t like the idea but you’re right about it though. I’ll agree to it as long as he doesn’t try to harm her in any way,” Ginny said looking stern into his eyes.

“Ginny, it’s only a memory. Besides, I’ve decided that I agree with you. He doesn’t deserve to know his own granddaughter. Only my mother deserves that,”

“Good,” Ginny said with relief, “I’m glad you finally see it my way.”

“Oh you do, do you?” Draco asked flirting.

“Yes I do,” Ginny flirted back, “Unless you have another way in mind.”

“Oh I do,” Draco said seductively.

“And what way would that be?” Ginny asked in the same pattern back.

“This way,” Draco said as he nibbled on her neck.

“Still not getting it Draco,” Ginny said, “you’re going to have to explain a little bit further than this.”

“Knew I would,” Draco said and then whispered in her ear, “Does the word sibling ring any bells?”

“Oh, now I see,” Ginny said as she touched his chest and then hungrily attacked his mouth.

“Easy Gin,” Draco teased, “I’ll get there soon enough.”

“Draco!” Ginny hissed, “Don’t do that!”

He smirked at her little outbreak of hissing at him.

His attitude was obviously rubbing off of her.

Ginny then took advantage of his neck, wanting to prove to other women that he was her’s. She almost bit his neck so hard to where blood could have been drawn if necessary.

His hands wrapped around her bare back as she hungrily attacked his mouth once more.

Without a thought he flipped her over on her back and entered her once again.

Before they both collapsed with exhaustion onto the bed, they both at some point of the time had yelled out each other’s name and also confessed again their love for each other.

“Draco?” Ginny asked with her eyes closed and her head against his chest.

“Hmm?” He answered taking in her scent.

“I love you,” Ginny said kissing his chest.

“I love you too,” Draco said kissing her forehead.

As he had kissed her forehead, she jerked and then was taken over by a vision.

“Ginny! What is it? What’s going on? Ginny? Please no, not now!” Ginny could hear Draco saying as he shook her.

An image then overtook her mind as Draco’s voice faded from her ears.

She looked to see a baby in her arms as she sat out on the balcony of their vacation home.

The weather was a little stormy but yet peaceful as the sun set off towards the horizon. The waves of the ocean were a little rough but yet not violent either.

She could hear a baby’s silent cries; she turned her attention towards the baby and soothed it.

The baby looked to be not even maybe a week or two old.

She then saw Draco coming in with Lizzie following close behind.

“Daddy, why does Mummy have another baby in her arms?” Lizzie asked settling in Draco’s lap, who had sat down in the chair next to Ginny and the baby.

Lizzie looked very comfortable in her father’s arms.

Draco kissed her forehead and said, “Lizzie, that’s your new…”

Ginny was listening to his words but couldn’t hear what the rest of what he was saying.

She was slowly fading back to the present.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked to see a very scared Draco.

“Ginny! You’re awake! What in the world happened?” Draco asked, engulfing her in his arms.

“Draco?” Ginny choked from him squeezing her.

“Oh sorry,” Draco said, “Are you alright?”

“Yes,” Ginny answered.

“What happened? You really scared me there,” Draco said.

“Sorry, right as you kissed my forehead, a vision took over me,” Ginny said slowly, still trying to focus.

“What did you see?” Draco asked.

“You, me, Lizzie, and the baby,” Ginny said slowly.

“Baby?” Draco asked surprised.

“Yes,” Ginny said, “the baby didn’t look to be maybe a week or two old.”

“So does this mean you’re pregnant?” Draco asked.

“I don’t know,” Ginny said, “let me continue please.”

“Of course,” Draco said, giving her all of his attention.

She continued, “I was out on that balcony over there in the chair. Then you came in and sat down in the chair next to me, with Lizzie following you and settled on your lap. She asked why I had another baby in my arms. Then I only caught part of your answer to her.”

“That’s good. At least I know she’ll open up to me sometime before our new baby is born,” Draco said, “Which is it? Boy or girl?”

“I don’t know,” Ginny said going to sleep in his arms.

12. Complicated Problems

Chapter 10: Complicated Problems

Three months later, Ginny was lying on the couch in Draco’s study, asleep with her right hand over her stomach protectively. She had a secret, but she knew she’d better keep it a secret for a while. Or at least until the need to tell the secret arrived at such an occasion.

Lizzie still hadn’t warmed up to Draco, or at least to Ginny’s tastes. Ginny now, had moved all her stuff, plus Lizzie’s, into Draco’s place, or rather mansion. Ginny had adapted to Draco’s big household in less than a week and had managed to get lost in it only less than five times.

“Mummy!” a voice shouted.

Ginny then jerked awake. She looked beside her to see Lizzie.

“Lizzie, please don’t shout,” Ginny said, groggily.

“Ego amo tu,” Lizzie said, smiling up at her mother.

{Latin to English: I love you}

Ginny was now wide-awake. That had been the first time that Lizzie had ever said those words to her mother. Or at least when she really meant it and knew what it meant.

“Et mihi quoque,” Draco said coming into the room.

{Translated: And me too}

Draco went over to Ginny and sat next to her and took her hand. He knew her mind had to be on a scramble pace right now.

~*~

Ginny was shocked. It was the first time that her daughter had said that to her, and not to mention in another language too. And then with her husband saying the same thing, well almost but what’s the difference there?

“Ginny?” a voice said interrupting her thoughts.

Ginny felt Draco’s hand squeezing her’s as she came back to the planet earth. She looked down to see Lizzie beaming with a smile that could reach the skies if it wanted, looking at her.

“Ego amo tu quoque, Lizzie,” Ginny said back, taking Lizzie into her arms and giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

~*~

Lizzie automatically responded to this with reaching her arms around her mother’s neck. Lizzie then pulled away from her mother and looked at her father.

Lizzie looked into his eyes and said, “Moi amour vous pater.”

{French translation: I love you/ Latin translation: father}

Lizzie then went into Draco’s lap, swinging her arms around his neck.

~*~

Draco, surprised by his daughter’s actions, put his arms around her and said, “Ego amo tu quoque.”

“Do you accept me now?” Draco asked.

Draco had been dreading that little question in his mind, for who knows how long. Probably since the day she met him.

Lizzie looked at him and said, “Ego amo tu pater.”

“Ego amo tu quoque, sed could tu loquor in tuum primus language please?” Draco asked.

{Translation: I love you too, but could you speak in your first language please?}

“Draco,” Ginny said softly. “That is her first language.”

“What? How could it be? Any child would begin to speak the language they hear the most of because they would be around it the most often. You’re telling me that my own daughter didn’t speak her first word as you and I would know it but as in another language? It doesn’t make sense Gin,” Draco said.

“I know Draco but that’s the way it happened. I used to speak Latin when I would visit one of my ancestors but that was when I was a little girl and I don’t know how or where she could have picked up on it,” Ginny said.

“But did you speak it while you were pregnant with her?” Draco asked.

“No,” Ginny said.

“Gin, that just doesn’t make sense then,” Draco said.

“I know but I don’t know how it happened either,” Ginny said.

“Um-hmm!” a voice said.

“Yes Lizzie,” Draco said, giving his attention to his daughter.

“Maybe tu should ask mihi that,” Lizzie said, speaking part their language and part her language.

(A/N: in case you haven’t figured out by now what, tu, and, mihi, mean… tu = you; mihi= me. And if you’re wandering why I use more than one language in my story, well… to me, it makes it more interesting. : ^ )

“Ok, Lizzie…. Why is Latin you’re first language?” Ginny asked.

“Mummy, isn’t it obvious already? I wouldn’t expect Daddy to know why right away but I expected my own mother to know why by now,” Lizzie said.

“Lizzie,” Draco said.

“Sorry,” Lizzie said. “Ok… you’ll know why when the time is right. And it won’t be me telling you why.”

With that, Lizzie jumped off from Draco’s hold of her, and took off towards her room.

13. Confused As A Goose

Chapter 11: Confused As A Goose

Ginny and Draco were stumped. They didn’t know how or where she began to learn Latin, let alone speak it as her first language. They were clueless when it came to this subject.

“Ginny?” Draco asked.

“Hmm?” Ginny responded.

“When did she start speaking? What age I mean,” Draco said.

“A little before she turned two,” Ginny answered. “Her first word was in Latin, second in French, third in German, and fourth and fifth in English.”

“Wow, I thought she said French earlier. To think, I’d have a daughter that could speak more languages than I ever could. What were the words?” Draco asked.

“I remember that day… She freaked Colin out. She surprised me. I never thought she’d do that. Especially, since I think she enjoyed seeing Colin faint, like he did that day. It was rather funny,” Ginny said remembering the past, like it was yesterday.

“But what did she say?” Draco asked again.

“Her first word was Father, in Latin,” Ginny said.

“Lizzie never called Colin that did she?” Draco asked.

“No, she only called me that some times. For some strange reason, she’d always say that word three seconds after I would think of you,” Ginny said.

“Then how did she ever even know the word?” Draco asked.

“I don’t know,” Ginny answered.

“That is strange. But I’m glad you still thought of me,” Draco said as he smiled and then kissed her forehead. “What was her second word?”

“Mother, in French,” Ginny said.

“Seems about right doesn’t? Father first, mother second. Father in her first language and mother in her second language,” Draco said.

“Yeah I guess. I never thought of it that way,” Ginny said.

“What was the other three?” Draco said.

“Oh, she by then had caught on that every time she said a new word and in another language, he’d faint. She thought it was funny. So, her next words were: good morning Colin. Good, in German; morning and Colin in English,” Ginny said, chuckling a little bit.

“I should’ have seen that,” Draco said.

“Yes you should have,” Ginny agreed.

Ginny then snuggled against Draco’s chest, sighing as she said, “You need to know something.”

“What is it?” Draco asked, bringing her closer to him.

Ginny waited a couple of minutes.

“Ginny, what is it?” Draco asked again.

“You’ll have another child in the spring,” Ginny said slowly.

“I know,” Draco said.

“What? How could you know if I hadn’t of even told you until just now?” Ginny asked, confused.

“Gin dear…” Draco said looking into her eyes. “Every night or even when you take naps during the day, you always put one hand over your stomach as if you’re guarding something in there. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want you to get upset.”

“Besides, every time you got up those early mornings, I knew you were getting sick,” Draco added. “So, I sort of already figured it out.”

“Why didn’t you say something earlier? So I wouldn’t have had to figure out how to tell you about it,” Ginny said.

“Sorry Gin,” Draco said as he then tilted her head up and kissed her.

Ginny pulled out and said, “Nice save.”

“Knew it’d work,” Draco said as he grinned.

“What am I going to do with you?” Ginny asked, with a sly grin on her face.

“Oh, I don’t know. How about you kiss me again?” Draco asked with the same grin on his face, as he looked into the eyes of his wife.

Ginny then kissed him back.

They stayed like this for a while. Draco, putting his hand on her stomach while Ginny’s arms went around his neck.

14. Message Awaits

Chapter 12: Message Awaits

(Besorgung machen erwarten)

3 months later….

“Ginny, dear… I know you said that unless you’re sick or something then you’d be in the kitchen but I really don’t want you in here right now. Why don’t you let the house elves take care of it? We can go have a little bit of fun. What do you say?” Draco asked.

“Draco,” Ginny said, sighing in defeat.

“Ginny,” Draco said.

“Draco,” Ginny said. “What’s wrong with me cooking you dinner?”

“Ginny,” Draco said, repeating the pattern. “There’s nothing wrong with that but I just want you to see something and well…. Please Ginny? Please just let the house elves take care of it tonight?”

Ginny looked at him. Looking into his eyes, searching for something that might be the key to why she was suddenly supposed to abandon her kitchen.

“Let me take care of it tonight, please Ginny?” Draco pleaded.

“Oh alright,” Ginny said giving in.

“Thank-you sweetie,” Draco said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey you can’t just get away with just one lousy kiss on the cheek! Must I remind you that you’re taking me away from the kitchen, which I could easily go right back to it if I wanted?” Ginny asked.

“Sorry,” Draco said quickly as he kissed her, actually he French kissed her.

It’s about time, Ginny thought. He hasn’t kissed me like this in two weeks!

Draco felt a small tug at the bottom of his cloak. He pulled out of the kiss with Ginny, looked down, and saw Lizzie at his cloak, trying to get their attention.

“Draco, why the he-“ Ginny started to say but Draco’s hand quickly came against her lips to shush her from saying something in front of their daughter that she needn’t need to hear.

Ginny looked down and saw Lizzie. Draco took his hand off of her mouth.

“What do you need sweetie?” Ginny asked.

“First, I’ll let you off the hook for calling me sweetie. Maybe because you might have forgotten that my birthday is coming soon. Second, some strange old fart-“

“Lizzie, don’t say that right now,” Draco said, remembering he used the same exact words when he was in Hogwarts.

“Reword that and please continue,” Ginny said.

“Yes ma’am,” Lizzie said.

Ma’am? Draco thought. Since when did my daughter start calling her mother ma’am?

“Ok, some strange white headed guy with a beard a mile long told me to say something to you. But it’s in a different language,” Lizzie said.

“What language?” Draco asked.

“German,” Lizzie answered.

“Ok, then what is it?” Ginny asked.

Before Lizzie spoke, Draco said, “But if you don’t mind, in English please.”

“Yes Daddy,” Lizzie said, as she translated the message in her head.

“Thank-you,” Draco said.

“Mummy, das dritte dei nach das mond von legen ei neu bild ort sich, wil,“ Lizzie said but then Draco had interupted her.

,“In English, I said,“ Draco said.

“Yes Daddy,” Lizzie said.

“The third day after the moon has set a new image of itself, will be revealed the answer to your question about your daughter,” Lizzie said.

(AN: up where she’s talking in German, it’s the same as she says after Draco makes her recite it in English)

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Draco asked.

“Has to mean, 3 days after the new moon, we’ll see the answer to our question,” Ginny said.

“Lizzie, did Professor Dumbledore say anything else?” Draco asked.

“Pro what?” Lizzie asked.

“The old guy, with a beard down to his knees practically,” Draco said.

“Oh, the old fart,” Lizzie said.

“Lizzie!” Ginny scolded. “Don’t call him that. His name is Professor Dumbledore and not ‘the old fart’.”

“Sorry Mum,” Lizzie said.

A few minutes later…

“Mum?” Lizzie asked.

“Yes?” Ginny replied.

“Why can’t I call Professor Dumbledore an old fart if Dad calls him that all the time?” Lizzie asked.

Draco’s face turned beat red as Ginny turned towards her husband.

“Ginny,” Draco simply said.

“Draco, I don’t even want to talk to you right now,” Ginny said and then left the room.

“Geez Dad, what’d you do wrong this time?” Lizzie asked.

“Elizabeth Nicole Malfoy, go to bed,” Draco said.

“What? It’s only like,” Lizzie said, stopping to look at her watch. “Like 8 o-clock at night.”

“Lizzie don’t argue just go to bed,” Draco said, as he followed Ginny’s shadow to their bedroom.

AN: Besorgung machen erwarten means the title of the chapter, Message Awaits, in German

15. Claiming the Silly Ones? How About Not.

Chapter 13: Claiming the Silly Ones? How about not.

At the moment, Ginny was brushing her hair in the bathroom. She hadn’t really gone to one of those salon types of places before but now, she decided, that it was high time that she did.

Ginny began to hear footsteps outside the door of their room.

“Ginny? Are you in here sweetheart?” Draco asked.

“I’ll be out in a minute,” Ginny called back.

Ginny quickly hurried the rest along with her hair as she then set her brush down on the counter, opened the door and went out.

She went over to the bed and sat down. Almost willing to just fall over towards her pillow and sleep for ever and ever.

What the heck? Why not? Ginny thought was she began to fall back towards her pillow.

Before her head hit the pillow, her head was suddenly caught by a pair of hands.

“What in the blazes?” Ginny said quickly.

“Relax sweetie, I’ve got you,” Draco said.

“You do realize my head was aiming for the pillow right?” Ginny asked.

“Sorry, I guess I thought since you’re pregnant and all, and then I saw you start to fall back, I instantly just tried to break your fall. I didn’t want anything bad to happen to you,” Draco said.

“Draco, it’s a pillow. What harm can a pillow do to the back of my head?” Ginny asked.

“Sorry. Just wasn’t thinking I guess,” Draco said.

“Oh well, either way I end up with something behind my head for a pillow. Rather it is an actual pillow or you,” Ginny said.

“Is that what you call me?” Draco asked, flirting.

“You got it,” Ginny said. “It’s one of the only good things you’re good at.”

“Oh and is that right huh?” Draco asked, coming closer to Ginny’s face.

“Well, there are a few things,” Ginny said.

“What about this?” Draco said, and then kissed her gently.

A few minutes later, Ginny pulled out and said, “Well, there’s one reason why you’re still hanging around me.”

“Is that how it is?” Draco asked, playfully.

“Y-yes,” Ginny managed to say before Draco came back at her.

Before Draco could pin her down on the bed; Ginny quickly apparated to a different bed in the house.

Ginny gently got off of one of the guest room’s beds and snuck quietly towards the door. She opened it and peered of the doorway.

The coast was clear. Or at least she thought it was anyways when she opened the door more and started to walk out.

BAM!

Ginny jumped about half an inch backwards as she heard the noise as she gasped for air and screamed at the same time.

~*~

Draco ran out of the bedroom and into the foyer of their balcony just outside the door of their room. He started to go through the kitchen hoping to find Ginny there.

Unfortunately, he didn’t see the house elf right in front of him as he frantically entered the kitchen.

BAM!

And as he went down on his backside straight flat on the floor, pots and pans hanging from the counter top came rushing down to meet his head.

“Ouch!” Draco exclaimed as he fell and rubbed his head.

“Is Master Malfoy ok, sir?” one of the house elves asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Draco said, as he got up and left the kitchen to go towards Ginny’s screams.

~*~

“Shit,” Ginny said quickly, realizing she had just let Draco know where she was at.

She quickly began to move into the next room.

Little did she know, she was being followed.

Ginny quickly went into the room and shut the door behind her.

“Mother, what is going on?” a voice said from behind.

Ginny screamed again. She wasn’t aware of somebody right behind her.

She hadn’t even turned around yet before she shut the door.

~*~

Draco heard her scream again.

“What is going on up there? I didn’t make any noise this time. What’s she screaming about now?” Draco thought.

He quickly went up the stairs towards her scream.

~*~

“Mother!” Lizzie said. “Why do you keep screaming?”

“Oh Lizzie, it’s just you. You scared me. I didn’t know you were behind me,” Ginny whispered.

“Why are you whispering?” Lizzie whispered back.

“I’m hiding from your father,” Ginny whispered.

“Hiding? Whatever for Mother?” Lizzie asked in a regular tone.

“Sshh! Keep your voice down. I don’t want your father to find me yet,” Ginny whispered, taking one her hands and covering it over Lizzie’s mouth.

“Ok, whatever Mum. You and Dad have fun playing hide-and-seek, while I go get some sleep,” Lizzie said, groggily as she opened the door and went out.

~*~

Draco then heard a door open from above, he then apparated right to the door.

He although, unfortunately, ended up on the floor taking some human form with him.

~*~

Lizzie screamed as whoever had suddenly thought it was a good idea to just tackle her down to the ground.

“What is with you two?” Lizzie asked as she got up and also looking at her father. “How am I supposed to get used to you if you don’t ever act your age?”

“You two kids have fun. Leave me out of it and let me go to sleep. At least put a silencing charm on would you? I think I’ve had enough fun for one night,” Lizzie said as she left her father’s sight.

Even though, Lizzie was only six, she still was pretty smart for her age.

~*~

Ginny opened the door to see her husband, Draco, lying on the floor.

“Draco?” Ginny asked as she went near him.

She bent down on her knees and started to hover over him.

She touched him with her hand gently on his chest.

(His eyes were, as of now, closed.)

Ginny took a hold of his hand in hers’ and said, “Draco?”

No response.

~*~

“Draco?” Draco heard Ginny, his wife, say to him.

Draco could feel her hand in his as she came closer to his body.

Feeling the need to make a sudden impact on her, he squeezed her hand, opened his eyes, took a hold of her waist and apparated them to their bed.

~*~

“Draco! What in the world are you doing?” Ginny asked as they now appeared to be in their room.

“Thought you could get away from me, darling dear?” Draco asked, as he began to tickle her sides.

She began to laugh as he tickled her.

“Draco! Please….stop,” Ginny asked between words of laughter.

A few more minutes of this went by…

“Ok, ok, you win,” Ginny said.

Draco stopped tickling her as he then pulled her closer to him on the bed.

“I love you sweetheart,” Draco said as he kissed her.

He pulled out of the kiss and then said I love you to her stomach.

“Draco, what are you doing?” Ginny asked, as Draco put his ear on her stomach.

Draco pulled his head towards Ginny and then kissed her.

~*~

If only he’d do this all of the time, then I’d be happy, Ginny thought as Draco kissed her.

~*~

I really need to do this more often, Draco thought as he kissed her.

~*~

Draco’s arms came around Ginny’s shoulders as they both craved for more of what was being offered.

They then made love through out the night.

16. Caught Snooping

Chapter 14: Caught Snooping

2 months later….

Das dritte dei nach das herumdosen von ………………

Lizzie went over those words in her mind. What did they want to know about her? They were her parents. What was there that they didn’t know about her?

These questions came popping in and out of her mind as she read a prophecy book. Technically, she wasn’t supposed to be even in 20 feet of one but yet she had one only about 2 yards away from her reach.

According to the book, she was in for a good life. Nice good lookin’ husband, 3 children in her future, a mansion basically, where she’d live. She’d be the most famous witch in the wizarding world.

“What do you think you’re doing young lady?” a voice said behind, making Lizzie jump about 6 inches from where she sat.

Lizzie turned around to see her father right behind her, as he reached in front of her and picked up the book that she wasn’t supposed to be anywhere near.

“Daddy,” Lizzie said. “What are you doing here?”

“‘What am I doing here’? I live here you knucklehead. Question is: Why do you have this book? You know you’re not supposed to be anywhere near it,” Draco said, looking down at his daughter.

“It just came to me,” Lizzie said, hoping that he’d believe that one.

Draco, thinking, that was the worst lie I ever heard. If she’s a Slytherin, then couldn’t she think of anything better than that little lie?

“Nice try Lizzie but no cigar,” Draco said.

“No cigar? What the hell?” Lizzie said, confused.

“Elizabeth Nicole Malfoy, don’t you ever swear like that again,” a voice said, coming in the room.

“Yes mother,” Lizzie said, instantly.

“Go to your room,” Ginny said to her daughter.

“Yes ma’am,” Lizzie said, as she began to walk out of the room.

Once Lizzie was out of plain sight and also in her room, Draco turned to Ginny and said, “How do you have that much control of her? She won’t do what I say without arguing or lying.”

“Well, think about it, she’s been around me more so she knows not to push her buttons and as there’s you, who hasn’t been around much, or at least as long as I have, so naturally she’s going to push a little with you,” Ginny said.

“Ok, you just lost me but owe well, I’ll trust you,” Draco said as he came closer to her body.

“I know,” Ginny said, as Draco put his hand on her stomach and then kissed her gently.

~*~

Draco pulled out the book that which, Lizzie was reading from... he read the title of it, Fantasy Prophecy Book.... meaning, fantasy for whatever your heart wants at the moment would be what it said. Basically a book that tells you what you want to hear.

At least she didn't find the other book, Draco thought.

~*~

Ginny was in their own private library that was secretly attached to their room, just by moving a book over, making another room appear.

I've had enough of the waiting. I should know the reason for why my child can speak at least 3 other languages, that I couldn't even at her age, Ginny thought.

Ginny then went over to the shelf and started to look through Draco's side of the library.

They had separated their library into three parts: her's, his, and both of theirs, plain and simple, it was. The middle section was both, to the right was Draco's and to the left was Ginny's.

War and History, 1863, Ginny read while she scanned through for something that might help her more on her search.

MBC... Battles of the Wizards, 1727.... Stuffed Animals of the Century...

Stuffed Animals of the Century? What in the world would he need this book for? Ginny thought as she continued to scan her way through.

Citations for the Idiotic Gryffindors’…

Idiotic Gryffindors’? Somebody seriously needs to have a talk with whoever reads this, not to mention whoever wrote this. Ginny thought, as she felt offended for her own house during Hogwarts.

Legends of the Unknown Prophecies, Yet to Come....

Bingo! Ginny thought as she found what she was looking for.

Ginny pulled the book out and went over to one of their tables and chairs. She set the book down on the table, sat down in the chair near the table, opened the book and began to read through...

"Ah ha!" Ginny said out loud, not realizing she had.

"What are you saying, 'ah ha' for?" a voice said, coming into their library.

"I found the answer to our question in this book. Remember what Lizzie said, or rather what Dumbledore said? About the third day after the moon sets a new image of itself?" Ginny answered.

"Yeah what about it? Wait a minute, what were you doing in my section of the library?" Draco asked, knowing that they both had agreed to stay on the side that was theirs, well, except for the middle section.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were someone who had a book entitled, 'Citations for the Idiotic Gryffindors'," Ginny said, instantly defending her house during her Hogwarts days.

Draco stayed silent for a minute.

"Still you shouldn't have been snooping in my section," Draco argued, with his wife.

"Oh come on Draco. You didn't really think I'd snoop unless it was really important would you?" Ginny asked bluntly.

"Well..." Draco said, but then coming to a blank.

"Well what?" Ginny asked, pressuring him.

Great! I wonder is she was this annoying when she was pregnant with Lizzie, Draco thought. By the rate we're going, this will be a while.

"Well?" Ginny's voice said louder, interrupting Draco's thoughts.

{AN: I was listening to, Have A Nice Life, by Dana Dawson, while I was writing this part}

"Depended on how important it was," Draco said, becoming a little colder towards her.

"Don't get cold with me Malfoy. You don't want an angry pregnant wife on your hands do you?" Ginny said.

Draco suddenly remembered the times when Ginny had first come to work for him. Always snapping and jumping at each other's throats it seemed at times.

He decided to act back the same way. He didn’t want to but the mood set itself.

"I'll do whatever I please, Weasley," Draco snarled at her. “Even if I do, have my angry pregnant wife in my hands. Which by the way, would remind me, in-my-hands, which would mean that I would control you. This would mean that I’d treat my angry pregnant wife, the way I feel at this moment."

"Watch it Malfoy, you may end up with no wife, no right to my daughter or my future baby” Ginny growled.

"That's what you think Weasel," Draco said, back growling fiercely as if nothing else in the world mattered.

"Fine, say good-bye to the Malfoy heirs," Ginny said as she grabbed the book and apparated away from Draco.

Draco quickly turned around to see Ginny already out of their room.

17. Home Away From Home

Chapter 15: Home Away from Home

Ginny landed safely by the edge of their bed, as she was fuming with anger from head to toe. She quickly said a spell that gathered all of her belongings and personal items, that magically appeared in a suit case that magically shrunk, so it'd fit in any pocket.

Ginny then went down to Lizzie, did the same thing for her belongings and personal items. Took her hand and apparated to her old flat where she once hid.

"Mummy, where are we?" Lizzie asked.

Lizzie hadn't called Ginny 'mummy' since before Draco had come back into their lives.

"Hush sweetie, let me spruce my home away from home place, a little bit," Ginny said.

Ginny then quickly said, “Lumos,” and found her old couch from quite a long time ago.

"Here, sit on this while I clean up a bit," Ginny said.

"Ok," Lizzie said, trying not to read between the lines of what was being said.

Ginny turned the light on a dim, so Lizzie could sleep. She then waddled through her old home, going from door to door. She decided to work her way from the back and then to the front.

First room visited: her room; it had a girly atmosphere to it but yet a mature teenage like one. The walls were painted English Rose, a.k.a., raspberry color, in her opinion.

There was one bed in the room. This was one of the only bedrooms in her flat. Or at least for now, it was.

Ginny unpacked her things from the tiny suitcase and set things in place. She magically cleaned the curtains and bedding. She sat down on her bed.

Ginny rubbed her hand gently over her swollen belly that had her baby inside. Instantly, she thought of Draco.

No, Ginny thought. I can’t think of him right now. I won’t.

Ginny got up and went to the next room. The guest room a.k.a. Lizzie’s new bedroom. She did the same thing with Lizzie’s tiny suitcase and set things in place, just as she had done with her’s. Ginny did the same with the bedding and the curtains.

She then pulled the bedding back, so Lizzie could slip right in and go to sleep instantly.

Ginny went back to Lizzie and said, “Sweetie? Wake up for me.”

Lizzie gradually woke up as her mother spoke to her.

“Come with me,” Ginny said, taking her hand and leading her back to her room.

Lizzie followed.

Ginny helped her into bed and under the covers and said, “Sweet dreams sweetie.”

“Mummy?” Lizzie said, as Ginny stopped at the door.

“Yes,” Ginny answered.

“Why are we here instead of at home with Daddy?” Lizzie asked.

That was one question that Ginny couldn’t answer. Or at least, not yet.

“Go to sleep sweetie,” Ginny said, turning the light off. “Sweet dreams my sweet.”

Ginny left the room.

Ginny finished cleaning the rest of the place that she called, ‘home away from home’. The study room, the kitchen and dining room, the living room… all of which she cleaned until at least 1 in the morning. She cleverly said a spell to make nobody find her, Lizzie or this place while they were here, a blocking spell.

Ginny then went to her bedroom and got in bed and went to sleep.

~*~

After the next couple of days after Ginny had disappeared from Draco, Draco thought it was high time that she be home, with him.

He went to his other study, which had been kept secret, even from Ginny and went to his detector.

Draco then said aloud, “Virginia Elizabeth Weasley Malfoy & Elizabeth Nicole Malfoy.”

The radar came blank.

Damn it! Draco thought. She apparently cast a blocking spell on her, Lizzie, and their surroundings.

“Ginny, darling…Where are you? You don’t need to be alone in your condition at this time. It’s too dangerous for you,” Draco said aloud out to the silence around him, realizing that he had just made the biggest mistake of his life so far.

Ginny, please come back to me, Draco thought. I love you. I’m sorry.

~*~

18. Unknown Answer Found & Every Fairy Tale Ending

Chapter 16: Unknown Answer Found & Every Fairy Tale Ending

3 weeks later…

Ginny was sitting in the study room in the evening, reading the book from Draco's side of the library, which she took as she left. She flipped the pages a couple of times and then began to read.

Finally, she found what she needed.

...Legacy of the third day after the moon has set a new image of itself...

When two enemy families, have a son and a daughter, one from each family, that fall in love, the child of that union will be the greatest of the all.

{AN: notice the "romeo&juliet" theme going on?}

A daughter will be conceived through hatred and love.

The child will be much like each of its parents; the mother's stubborn and temper attitude,

but yet the father's sneaky and mischief ways.

The mother's loyalty but yet the very little patience, like the father.

She will have the most beautiful locks of red-ish hair with lips red as a rose, with a pale complexion like her father's.

Not only will she have the looks but she'll have the brains too. She'll be the top one in her class, not only book smart but common sense wise with a lot of wisdom to boot.

She will be able to speak four languages:

Latin, French, German, and English,

All in order as mentioned.

She has the heart of a lion but the mind of a Slytherin.

Ginny looked up from finishing reading the passage and looked out into the room.

She now knew the answer to their question about Lizzie. It was out of pure love between two feuding families. Families that couldn’t except each other until their youngest met and fell in love secretly.

Their.

Ginny thought of Draco.

I miss him, Ginny thought.

Ginny then took the blocking charm off of them and their surroundings.

As if on cue, only after 2 minutes after she undid the charm, Draco showed up right in front of her.

“What the hell were you thinking Virginia Elizabeth Weasley Malfoy?” Draco said, angrily as he entered into her home away from home, or rather the place where she was. He didn’t know the name of the place.

“First of all, don’t you ever again, call me by my full name. Only my father did that. It was his right and only his. Second of all, I was thinking straight, you were the one acting like a crazy man and reverting to when we first met in the office, except about a thousand times worse. Third, don’t you ever swear at me. It’s a good thing that Lizzie can’t hear our shouting match. And most important of all, I’m not yours to own. And neither is my daughter or my baby. Let me remind you that I don’t have to let you anywhere near my daughter or this baby inside of me,” Ginny responded back.

“I’ll call you whatever I want, Virginia. As I recall, you were just as crazy as I am now and then. Secondly, it’s our not my. Our daughter and our baby,” Draco said, coming closer to Ginny and pulling her into his arms.

One of his hands touching her stomach as he then continued, “are just as much mine as they are yours. I admit, I do not own you but we are in this marriage together, and together we shall stay.”

Draco then moved his hand from her stomach to the back of her back. He pulled her closer and kissed her.

Ginny then melted into his arms. She didn’t exactly remember why they had begun to argue like they had 3 weeks ago but all of that didn’t matter anymore. To her, everything was well.

All except for the feeling she was getting in her stomach. It was storming outside as they continued to kiss.

Lightning struck right as something happened between her legs.

“Draco?” Ginny said, as she pulled out of the kiss but yet Draco came right back.

“Draco,” Ginny said, in the same pattern but yet urgently this time.

“I know, I’m sorry too,” Draco quickly said, and then went back to kissing.

“Well I am too but,” Ginny said but Draco cut her off by invading her mouth again.

“Draco,” Ginny said, sternly and urgently.

“What is it?” Draco asked, finally giving her time to speak before he invaded her mouth once again.

Our baby is on the way,” Ginny said.

“I know Ginny. I’ve known that for at least 5 or 6 months now,” Draco said and then right back to capturing her lips.

“No, our baby is coming,” Ginny said, hoping to get through to him.

“I know that Gin, I just said that,” Draco said as he again captured her lips spontaneously.

He can’t take a hint can he? Ginny thought.

“Oh damn,” Ginny said, managing somehow to pull out of his lips.

“Ginny, you just got through telling me not to swear towards you. So why are you doing the same towards me?” Draco asked.

“Draco listen to me,” Ginny said looking at him. “Are you listening to me?”

“Yes,” Draco said. “I’m listening to you.”

“Well, listen up. Our baby is coming. As in, right now, our baby will be joining us sometime between now and tomorrow,” Ginny said, hoping that he’d pick up on what she was saying.

I hope it won’t last until tomorrow, Ginny thought.

Draco’s eyes got bigger at that moment. Apparently, he had gotten the message.

“You mean now?” Draco stuttered.

“Yes now,” Ginny said. “Pick up that book and follow me, but don’t loose the place in it.”

Draco quickly did as she said and followed her out of the room and into another room.

Draco watched as Ginny pulled him in the room and closed the door. She then reached for her wand on the nightstand and said a blocking charm on all of them in the flat. She then cast a silencing spell on the room so they wouldn’t wake Lizzie during the night.

“Ginny, what are you doing? Shouldn’t you be laying down?” Draco asked, nervously.

“We have time. Read the passage I had you put your finger in,” Ginny said as she came and sat on her bed.

Draco watched as she propped her pillows for her to use in the next hours yet to come. He then read.

Five minutes later, Draco looked up from being finished of reading the passage, to see Ginny gripping the sheets of the bed, as she sat there in pain.

Draco rushed to her and took her hand.

“Easy Gin,” Draco said. “Just breathe and try to relax.”

“Easy for you to say. You’re not the one in labor here,” Ginny snarled in pain towards him.

“Point taken,” Draco said as Ginny squeezed his hand.

It was a good thing Ginny had cast the silencing spell, because otherwise they wouldn’t be the only ones up at about 2 in the morning.

“That’s it Gin. Just a little bit further now,” Draco said as Ginny continued to push.

Ginny screamed and squealed a couple more times before it was all over.

“Ok, Gin one more and it’ll be over,” Draco said.

In the next few minutes, a baby boy came into Draco’s hands as Ginny pushed with her energy that she had left.

“It’s a boy Gin,” Draco said, almost crying.

“I had a feeling it would be,” Ginny said, as she collapsed back towards the soft pillows that engulfed her from behind her head.

~*~

1 week and 4 days later…

Ginny woke up in their bed in their vacation home. She looked out from where she lay. She saw her newly son, who had been born at exactly 3 am that morning on April 3rd, in his new crib. Draco was asleep right beside her.

“Morning sweetheart,” Draco said to Ginny.

After Ginny had gone to sleep the early morning that their son was born, Draco began to move things from that place to their vacation home. He took Ginny to their bed in the new place and then quickly went back for their son and brought him back to his mother.

“Morning,” Ginny said back.

~*~

The weather was a little stormy but yet peaceful as the sun set off towards the horizon, as she sat out on the balcony of their vacation home. The waves of the ocean were a little rough but yet not violent either.

The little over a week old baby began to cry. Ginny turned her attention towards the baby and soothed him.

Ginny then saw Draco coming in with Lizzie following close behind.

“Daddy, why does Mummy have another baby in her arms?” Lizzie asked settling in Draco’s lap, who had sat down in the chair next to Ginny and the baby.

Lizzie looked very comfortable in her father’s arms.

Draco kissed her forehead and said, “Lizzie that’s your new brother. His name is Adrian Alan Malfoy.”

“This is a wonderful birthday, Daddy,” Lizzie said.

“Yes it is,” Draco said. “You’re now exactly seven years old.”

“Yay!” Lizzie exclaimed.

“Lizzie, not so loud sweetie,” Ginny said, softly.

“Yes Mummy,” Lizzie said.

A few minutes passed.

“Daddy?” Lizzie asked.

“Yes?” Draco answered.

“I love you,” Lizzie said.

THE END!!!

19. AN: Please help me!


AN:

Sorry this is not an update and after re-reading my stories, I've come to the conclusion that good god these stories are horrible! If there is anybody out there that would be willing to help me rewrite these, or rather be a beta to me, it would definitely be appreciated.

Please email me at eeh_2006@yahoo.com if there is anybody interested in helping.

Thanks,

Erin

-->