The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Rating: NC17
Genres: Romance
Relationships: Harry & Hermione
Book: Harry & Hermione, Books 1 - 5
Published: 22/11/2003
Last Updated: 24/06/2004
Status: Completed

Life after Hogwarts is a lot less stressfull for these days for the famous trio. The only thing they have to worry about is finding that special someone. But that should be easy...shouldn't it? (Okay sorry, I suck at summarys....just read it.)H/Hr and R/OC

1. Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, here's another one! I'm not finished with this one yet, but I'm way ahead and have a lot written in advanced. So, the chapters will be pretty long at first, but once you are caught up, they will be shorter at times. This will be a NC-17 later in the story. I'm also going to write a long one shot soon, that will be a good fluffy and smutty NC-17, so look for that as well. I know someone had asked me to do a NC-17 and I've always wanted to write one! I've been writing romance for years so, I've written tons before, but it will be fun writing one with Harry and Hermione. Anyway, enjoy the story. It's post Hogwarts!

p.s. Also, just letting you guys know, in my stories if you see a cuss word like shit, spelled like $hit, or any other word that's messed up, ignore it. Remember I have been posting my stories on forums forever, so I had to type any word like that so it would come up. Just letting you know:-)

The sky painted black, the moon was shining brightly and most people were fast asleep snuggled in their beds for the night. Everyone, except the members of the Chudley Cannon's that is. It was well past midnight and they were celebrating their thrilling victory over the Wimbourne Wasps, which had lasted hours, until their Seeker finally caught the Snitch.

The den was buzzing while they chugged their drinks, laughing and chatting about the exciting events of the game. A silence charm was activated so too much noise was never "too much." They had muggle music blaring from the speakers, until someone turned it down. "I'd like to make a toast!"

A tall slim girl with long chocolate brown hair and brilliant hazel eyes stood up on one of the empty couch cushions. Her hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail and wore a pair of rutty jeans that hung low on her hips and a simple white T-shirt. Everyone looked up at her with shining faces...everyone but two other people. "Yo, Jordan...Kelly, you mind taking a break for five seconds?"

A guy and a girl who were busy making out, pulled a part breathlessly. "Oh...Sorry, Macey," Jordan said with a grin.

Kelly giggled. "Yeah, sorry...please go on," she said blushing.

"Thank you," Macey said. "First...to my fellow Chasers...Kelly and Jenny. The three of us make a hell of a team."

"Wahoo!" Jenny yelped as she jumped up from her seat then stumbled slightly before plopping back down.

Everyone laughed, including Macey. "Okay, no more butter beers for you. Second, to Jordan and Chaz...best Beaters in the league. Because of you two the Bludger only came near me once."

Everyone clapped and whistled while Jordan and Chaz stood up and bowed. Laughter broke out when Jordan did a curtsy. "And last but not least, our wonderful Seeker..."

"Ahem!!"

Macey stopped and looked down at a pair of angry blue eyes. "Oh...excuse me, HOW could I forget," she said as she patted the man's red hair who was sitting beside her on the couch. "Our keeper...Ronald Weasley."

"Gee...don't kill yourself with your kindness," he grumbled as he annoyingly knocked Macey's hand off his head.

"Aw...Ronnie...always so modest," she cooed.

"Just get on with it," he muttered looking away from her.

"Like I said...last but not least...our fantastic Seeker, Harry Potter!"

Harry let out a grunted laugh when Macey leapt onto his back. Everyone laughed, minus Ron, and Harry nudged her up higher on his back. "Thanks Mace, and cheers to you for scoring seventy points alone...highest scoring Chaser in the league.

"Aw shucks," she said hugging him from behind. "It's nothing." She slid off Harry's back and sat down next to Ron, who was still sulking. "Where's our favorite PR? Is she cooped up in her room?"

Harry sighed as he looked up towards the ceiling. "Yeah, probably. I'll go drag her out."

"Good luck with that," Ron said. "Lately, Hermione doesn't know the meaning of the word 'fun'."

"She just needs to know when to stop working," Harry said. "You guys continue the party, I'll go check on her." Harry walked out of the den towards the stairs which led to their rooms. He could hear the music getting loud again as he walked down the hall, passing Ron's bedroom, then his own along the way before finally getting to Hermione's at the end of the hall.

The three of them, plus Macey who's room was downstairs, lived together in the two story house that was settled on the outskirts of London. Macey was transferred to the Chudley Cannon's just two years ago and signed a four year contract. She moved from America and use to play on a Texas team, before she was transferred to Europe. She became really good friends with Hermione and Harry adored her, however Ron was annoyed by her right from the start and vice versa. They're personalities clashed and they hardly ever got along, but Harry knew deep down they both cared for each other.

Harry knocked softly on Hermione's door and slowly opened it when he didn't hear a response. He looked over at her bed and sighed as he shook his head helplessly. Rolls of parchment were scattered all over her bed and her day planner that was almost the size of Hogwarts, A History, was being used as a pillow by Hermione. She was on her stomach and she was still gripping her quill in one hand. She looked absolutely pitiful. "What am I gonna do with you, Mione," he said gently as he walked into the room. He began picking up all her notes and schedules she had made for the team and neatly put it in a stack on her dresser. He knelt on the bed and slowly tried to pull her day planner out from under her, without waking her, but as soon as her "pillow" was taken from her she jerked awake.

"Hmm...what time is it? Do I need to get up?" she asked still incoherent.

Harry chuckled as he closed her planner and tossed it on one of her chairs. "No, Mione...you fell asleep working yourself to death."

"Harry, hi," she said sleepily as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "I must have dozed off."

"You were out like a light," he said as he sat on the edge of her bed. "You have a nice red crease along your cheek here." He lifted his hand and trailed his finger lightly over the red line.

She chuckled as she rubbed her cheek. "I'm sure I look lovely."

"You just look worn out, Mione," he whispered concerned. "Come on...I'll tuck you in."

She smiled softly. "Thanks Harry, but I have to get more work done."

"No, you don't," he said firmly as he got up and pulled her covers down. "All you need to do is sleep. Come on....you can't tell me that doesn't sound like heaven."

She sighed when he fluffed her actual pillow. "Harry, I have so much to do. Jordan and Kelly want vacation and I'm trying to reschedule appointments to get them a few days, I have to schedule a interview for you with that awful woman, Rita Skeeter...I tried to get out of it by the way, but couldn't. And Ron...he has to go on that new talk show on Wizard Broadcast...what's her name?"

"Ursilla? That cheeseball?" he asked disgusted.

"Yes," she groaned. "But, it's good publicity for you guys you know."

"What happened to the world, I mean...we play Quidditch, it's not like we're saving the world or anything."

"The start of Wizarding Broadcast changed a lot of things. It's like television but for...um magical people," she said chuckling.

"Next thing you know, they'll start a wizard soap opera," he said with a roll of her eyes.

Hermione laughed. 'You know Macey would love that, she told me she misses her soaps back in America."

Harry smiled gently. "Look Mione, I know you have a lot of stuff to do, but you have to get some sleep. You have dark circles under your eyes and I don't like seeing that. Please say you'll sleep....please? For me?"

Hermione looked at Harry's pleading pitiful face and finally gave in. "Oh, all right I'll go to bed, but only on one condition."

"What's that?" he asked as he pulled the covers over her when she crawled in. "You stay here and talk to me while I fall asleep."

He grinned. "Deal...they won't miss me downstairs anyway." He then kicked off his shoes and crawled into Hermione's bed next to her, hunkering down under the covers until he got comfortable. "Wow," he said stifling a yawn. "I didn't realize how tired I was until now."

Hermione grabbed her wand and douched the light developing them in darkness. "You're going to fall asleep here, aren't you?"

"Probably," he said yawning again. "You're bed is big enough to fit four people in here, so I don't feel bad."

Hermione smiled in the dark. She was lucky to snag the master bedroom which was twice as big and had her own bathroom. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You were amazing tonight....I swear, no matter how many times I watch you, I'll never get over how good you are."

Sheets rustled when he turned over on his side to face her. "Do you realize, Mione...that you have never missed one of my games. Ever since our first year, you've been there."

She smiled, even though Harry couldn't see her. "I've never thought about that....you're right, I haven't missed a game....not one. I guess I must be your number one fan, huh?"

"Yeah...stalker," he teased and chuckled lightly when she punched him in the arm. "I'm just joking...you know how much it means to me that you've always been there for me."

"Of course I do, just like you've always been there for me. You're my best friend, Harry."

"Aww, and you're my bestest friend in the whole world," he said, talking like a little kid which caused Hermione to laugh. "You get some sleep now....I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay," she said with a smile. "Night Harry."

Harry rolled back on his other side and pulled the covers over him. "Night Mione....and try not to snore."

Hermione shoved him in the back and they both stifled giggles before silence took over and sleep eventually captured them.

"Night guys, Apparrate safely," Macey said laughing at her own joke. She couldn't very well say drive safely, like she usually did with her Muggle friends.

"Night Mace, I wuv you," Chaz slurred as he stumbled and hugged her tightly.

"Ooof," she grunted and then patted his back. "Okay, Chaz....love you too, hun."

"Come on, Chaz," Jenny chuckled as he pulled her apart from Macey. "Night, Mace....Night Ron!"

Ron, who was in the den cleaning up waved. "Night Jen, see ya later."

"Bye guys," Macey said and then closed the door behind them. "Man, it's late."

"Yeah," Ron muttered as he picked up some of empty beer bottles. "Almost three."

"Wonder what ever happened to Harry," Macey said as she helped him pick up, taking glasses to the kitchen.

"Probably fell asleep in Hermione's bed again," Ron said throwing the bottles into the trash.

"So tell me something," Macey said as she leapt up onto the counter, sitting on her hands.

"What's that?"

"Come on," she said slapping the counter next to her. "Pull up a slab of marble."

Ron eyed her as he walked over and jumped up on the counter next to her. "Why are you being so friendly?"

"Because I'm drunk," she told him and then leaned over to whisper a secret. "I'm a friendly drunk."

"Ah," he said with a slight smile. "That explains why we get along better after a few drinks," he said. "So what do you want me to tell you?"

"Why is it....that Harry and Hermione....or you and Hermione for that matter....have neveeeer....you know..."

"Dated?"

"Yeah, I mean you guys have known each other how long now?"

"Twelve years."

"That's a long time, I'm just amazed nothing has never happened between the three of you."

Ron shrugged. "Well, I think we've all thought about it at one point. I know I started to think about it around fourth year, but then during fifth year I started dating this really hot Ravenclaw and knew that what I was feeling for Hermione was just a silly little crush that died quickly. I found out that I enjoy her much better as a best friend. I think we would kill each other if we ever dated."

"Right," she agreed. "That makes sense. So what about Harry?"

"Harry...well, I'm pretty sure he thought about Hermione a lot during seventh year. He never told me, but it was obvious."

"What happened?"

"Hermione started dating a Hufflepuff," Ron stated. "Lasted for about a year, but that pretty much ended it. Harry had a serious girlfriend not too soon after, but they broke up the year before you came from Texas."

"Interesting. I'll have to ask Hermione sometime, hear her side of the story."

"Don't tell me what she says, I'm better off not knowing."

"You got it," she said and jumped off the counter. "Well, I'm off to bed."

Ron jumped down as well. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired myself. Night."

"Night Ron," she said as they made their way out of the kitchen. "Oh and Ron?"

"Yeah?" he asked fighting back a yawn.

"I was just trying to annoy you earlier," she said with a smile. "I purposely forgot to mention you."

"Yeah, kind of figured."

"I just like giving you a hard time, Ron. You actually impressed me tonight, you had a lot of great saves."

Ron blinked, surprised that she was being so nice. "Thanks, Mace, and uh...you were really good, too." He let out a laugh. "I'll admit, once I was distracted watching you do this move, that I almost got hit by a Bludger."

Macey let out a laugh. "Thanks, Ron...but don't hurt yourself on my account, I'd feel a bit guilty." She then walked passed him and ruffled his hair. "Night."

Ron playfully shoved her hand away. "Night, Macey," he said as he watched her walk through the den and over to her bedroom and closed the door behind him. "That woman....makes me crazy," he muttered to himself and then shook his head as went up to bed.

2. Chapter 2

Hey guys, I'm back from my ranch! Here's another update! Hope you enjoy it!

******************************************************************************

Harry moaned as he shifted under his sheets, stretching his body as he smacked his lips. He stifled a yawn as he looked over at Hermione, who was at the moment awake, but not looking too happy about it. "What time is it?" Harry asked sleepily.

"Don't know...don't care," she mumbled as closed her eyes again.

"Do we have any appointments today?" he asked.

"No."

"Any interviews?"

"No."

"Specials? Appearances?"

"No and no."

"Practice?"

"I'm your PR....not your coach."

"No practice....are you telling me we have nothing to do today?"

"Yes...now shut up and go back to sleep."

"Kay," he said yawning as he rolled onto his stomach stretching arms before plopping one down over her stomach.

Hermione felt his arm on her stomach and tried to push it away, but she was too tired and didn't have the strength to care. The bad part about Harry falling asleep in her bed was that he hogged the bed AND the covers. Realizing that she hardly had any of the comforter, she tugged at them and rolled closer to him until she was satisfied.

Two hours later, Harry woke again, this time lifting his head off the pillow and didn't bother fighting back his yawn. Hermione was still sound asleep next to him, with one arm over his back and one leg tangled with his. Harry rolled his eyes as he slowly got up, not to disturb her. Not that he cared, but the girl took up the whole bed. He slid out of her bed and rubbed his tired eyes and couldn't help but notice that his head throbbed a little from the amount of alcohol he consumed. He shuffled his way out of his room, stumbling a bit as he ran into the wall and slowly made his way down to the kitchen. He started the coffee, a habit he picked up when Macey started to live with them and then walked over to the door to get a copy of the Daily Prophet, yawning again as he walked to the kitchen table.

He was just reading the coverage of their game which was under a picture of him snatching the Snitch and another picture of Ron making a save. "Potter and Weasley: The Heart of the Chudley Cannons," he read aloud and was slightly impressed on their creative titles. Never knew what they were going to come up with. It was true, that him and Ron were the most popular on the team and Macey came in close third....she did have a huge male fan-base.

He had just finished reading the stats, when Ron came trudging down the stairs, still half asleep. "Morning," Harry said.

He muttered some kind of response out of his mouth as he opened the refrigerator and pulled out the carton of orange juice and started chugging. "Don't let Mace catch you drinking out of the carton."

"Mace can kiss my a$$," Ron grumbled taking a break long enough to talk and went back to chugging. However when the sound of Macey's door opened, Ron choked on his drink as he quickly pulled it away and put it back in the fridge.

"Nice try Ron," she muttered as she staggered into the kitchen. "You have juice dribbling down your chin."

Harry snickered as Ron angrily wiped his chin.

"Ohhh, coffee," she sighed as she pulled the freshly brewed pot out of it's holder.

"Pour me some will you?" Harry asked never taking his eyes off the paper.

"M'kay," she yawned as she made them both a cup and carried his over to him before sitting down on the other side of the table across from Ron. Her hair was up in a high crooked ponytail and she was wore a pair of green hospital scrubs she stole one time at a Muggle hospital and her pink fluffy slippers. "Drank too much."

"My head's pounding," Ron groaned as he laid his head in his hands. "What's that hangover spell that Hermione always does?"

"I forget," Harry said as he folded the paper and handed it to Ron. "But it would be quite useful at the moment."

"Didn't you wear that last night?" Macey asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah...fell asleep on Mione's bed. She's still in a coma."

"Good, she needs sleep," she said and then jumped when someone banged at the door. "Whoever that is, better just go away."

Ron scowled when the person knocked again. "I'll get it...then I'll kill whoever it is and bury the body in the backyard."

"I've got a shovel," Harry said casually as he got up to make him some toast.

Ron opened the door and glared at the intruder, who was the last person he wanted to see. "Hey there Ron!" the cheerful man with perfect hair and a bright smile said as he slapped him hard on the back as he walked in uninvited.

Ron bit back a curse as he stumbled slightly when he slapped him. "Norman," he muttered as he closed the door.

"Hey guys!" he said greeting the other two. "Good morning...or should I say afternoon, it is almost noon."

"Hi, Norman," Macey muttered as she stood up to head towards the kitchen.

"Macey, hey there...woah, looking a little rough this morning," he said laughing at his own joke as he slapped her back and walked over to the kitchen.

Macey muttered a curse and was about to jump him when Ron pulled her back and calmly shoved her back in her seat. "Stupid pretty boy," she muttered under her breath so only her and Ron could hear.

"Harry, how's it going?" he said as he pumped his hand into forcing him to shake it. "Where's my little Hermit?"

Harry resisted gagging himself in disgust, but noticed that Macey and Ron didn't bother resisting and both pretend to ram their fingers down their throats behind Norman's back. "She's sleeping, Norm," he said to the filthy rich Muggle which unfortunately was the man Hermione was dating at the moment.

"Oh, well I'll just go wake her up then, it is a little late," he beamed.

"No, you won't," Harry said calmly as he pressed his bread down in the toaster. "She needs sleep."

"Now, Harry...she IS my girlfriend," he said trying to still keep it friendly. "I do have a right to go see her when I want to."

Harry looked at the hand that was on his shoulder in disgust before casually pushing it away. "And Hermione's my best friend and I know that she needs her sleep. So, if you care about her well being, you'll stay here and wait for her to wake up, or leave and come back another time."

"I vote for leaving," Macey mumbled in her coffee.

"Yeah, and never coming back," Ron agreed with a chuckle.

"Well...I don't have a lot of time, I came to see her, so see her I shall," he said stubbornly and turned to head towards the stairs.

"You just had to make me do this to you," Harry muttered and flicked his fingers towards him and watched as Norman froze completely still. Harry didn't have his wand handy, but since he was gifted with some wandless magic...like freezing people....he didn't need it. "I like him much better this way."

"Me too," Macey said with a chuckle. "Man, I wish I could do that. I can do it with my wand, but it doesn't last very long."

"He's such a chum," Ron said as Harry returned to the table with his buttered toast. "Mione won't be pleased."

"Probably not," he agreed as he took his first bite. "But it's worth it. Poor chap...doesn't even have a clue."

"Too bad Hermione being a witch didn't scare him off," Ron said. "I was positive he'd leave her after that."

Harry shrugged. "We'll scare him away eventually or Hermione will finally figure out what a tool he is."

"Hey guys, please tell me you have coffee brewing, because....." Hermione came around the corner and stopped short when she saw Norman frozen like a stone in the middle of the kitchen and her roommates sitting at the table with guilty looks on their faces.

"Hi Mione," Harry said with a wave. "Sleep well?"

"Harry Potter!" she yelled as she stamped her foot. "Unfreeze him right this minute."

"Why?" he whined. "He's so much pleasant this way. I think he'd look good in the playroom...what do you say Ron?"

"His suit matches the carpet," he agreed.

"I mean it, Harry...unfreeze him!" she said as she walked over and slapped the back of his head with her hand.

Harry flinched and rubbed his head in pain. "All right all right...but I only did it because he was on his way to wake you up, and I knew you needed sleep. It was for your own good."

"Harry," she warned. "For the last time..."

"Okay, unfreeze him, got it," he grumbled and then hastily flew his hands up and he unfroze.

He started to walk out of the kitchen like nothing ever happened, but Hermione stopped him by calling his name. "Wha?" he asked clueless as he spun around to see her standing by Harry. "What the? How did you? When did you?" He then looked at Ron and Macey who were trying hard not to laugh and then at Harry who was looking at him with extreme amusement. "Did you freeze me again?"

"Guilty. I told you not to wake her up." He then stood up popping the last bit of his toast in his mouth. "I'm going to take a shower. See ya 'round, Norman." He then deliberately slapped him on the back a little harder than usual as he walked passed him.

Norman huffed a breath as he put his hands on his hips. "How long was I frozen?" he demanded to know.

Hermione sighed. "Not long, Norman...sorry, you know how protective Harry is of me."

"That is no reason to..."

"Let's move this to the den," Hermione said as she calmly took him by the arm. As much as she was angry at Harry for what she had done, a part of her couldn't help but see the humor in it either. She couldn't count how many times he had frozen her Muggle boyfriend. Poor thing....Norman may be rich and powerful in the Muggle world, but he doesn't stand a chance against Harry Potter.

******************************************************************************

Harry emerged from the bathroom after a long hot shower and was just putting a towel around his waist when Hermione came bursting into his room, cursing his existence. "Jesus," he cursed as he jumped and tightened his towel around his waist. "Mione, do you ever knock?"

She stood there unfazed that Harry was standing in front of her wet and half naked. "Since when have I ever knocked."

"Well, get use to it," he said hastily. "I could have been naked."

She shrugged. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

Harry's face turned red and his jaw dropped. 'That's completely different," he stuttered. "You knew I was drunk...for the first time I might add and I was dared to jump in the lake naked by Dean Thomas and you know Harry Potter never turns down a dare."

"Yes, I remember quite well thank you," she said as the night before graduation flooded her mind. All of the seventh year Gryffindors stole liquor from Hogsmeade and drank for the first time and decided to move their party out on the lake. That's where Harry did a little skinny dipping. "The sight of you running in the lake like a hooligan was quite amusing."

He put his hands on his hips. "Really? Remember how I looked do you?"

"It's quite difficult to forget it, honestly, especially how the moonlight reflected off your bare ass."

Harry opened his mouth, but was stumped so he closed it and chugged his extra towel at her. "Shut up, at least I didn't have to make out with Neville."

She gasped. "I told you I never wanted to talk about that," she said and threw the towel back at him. "I don't want you freezing Norm anymore."

Harry caught the towel before it hit his face. "Oh, you're not pissed about that are you," he said as he stalked to his dress of drawers. "I told you, the guy wanted to wake you up."

"So? That's not an excuse!"

He opened the top drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers. "Yeah, it is. I saw how tired you were, Mione and I did not want him to wake you up. He should have respected that and you, but noooo, it's always about him and what he wants. Merlin, what do you see in him?"

"That's none of your business, Harry," she said angrily. "At least I don't date complete air heads all the time!"

Harry rolled his eyes as he walked to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him, while Hermione followed him and was now yelling at the door. "....like that Ashley girl?" her voice muffled through the door. "Don't get me started on her."

Dressed now in his boxers he flew the door back open. "Fine, I won't. Just let it go, Hermione, we obviously don't agree on this subject, we never had."

Hermione backed up a little when the door flew open and the smell of his soap from the shower hit her like a ton of bricks. The male scent was always something that made her weak in the knees. "Harry," she finally said once she had her train of thought. "Just promise me you won't freeze him anymore it makes him feel really stupid."

"That's the point," he muttered.

Hermione huffed at that and spun around, planning on storming out, but Harry quickly ran after her. "Wait, wait," he said quickly as he grabbed her arm and turned her back to him. "I'm sorry."

Hermione wanted to resist when he pulled her against him, but his leering scent was too much to push away. "I'm sorry," she heard him whisper again as he buried his fingers in her hair and pressed head down to his shoulder. She sighed in defeat as her arms slacked and lazily circled his waist as she closed her eyes and breathed deep when he started massaging her scalp.

"I won't freeze him anymore," he said and placed his lips on her forehead. "I promise."

"Thanks," she whispered and almost protested when Harry pulled her away.

"Are we okay?" he asked unsure as he looked into her eyes.

She smiled softly. "Of course....and I'm sorry, too...for the comment about the girls you date."

"It's okay," he said and then kissed the tip of her nose. "Now git, so I can get dressed."

She laughed. "Okay...wanna grab a bite to eat today?"

"Sure, sounds good, Mione, see you downstairs."

"Okay," she said and then finally walked out of his room and left him alone. She let out a shaky sigh as she walked back to her room. For some reason, her and Harry always fought about their relationships, it had been that way since seventh year. She didn't know why, but she never liked any of the girls he dated and he never got along with any of her boyfriends either. It was their only quirk in their relationship, but like always they only fought about it for a second and immediately apologized. Their longest fight had only lasted a day and that one was a doozer. Hermione had actually sent a plate flying towards his head, which he had barely avoided. It was a problem that neither of them could fix and they both knew that it probably would always be this way. Even when they found that person they were suppose to be with for the rest of their lives.

3. Chapter 3

Dressed and ready for the day, Harry made his way back downstairs towards the den to wait on Hermione. He didn't feel like getting all dressed up, so he sported casual khaki pants, his blue collared shirt which remained untucked and a pair of black rubber flip-flops. He ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times as he walked over to the den where Ron was sitting in front of the tele, still dressed in his pajamas. "Planning on getting dressed anytime soon?"

"No," he said lazily never keeping his eyes off the screen.

"What are you watching?" he asked as he sat down.

"MTV."

"Ah...Macey's favorite channel...got you hooked?"

"I guess, nothing else is on."

"What show is this?" he asked when he saw an older man with greasy long black hair, with blue tinted sunglasses hanging low on his nose.

"The Osbournes," he said as he grabbed the remote and turned it up. "Sometimes it's kind of hard to understand Ozzy....he mumbles."

"Ozzy?" he asked now intrigued. "I've hard of him...Muggle singer, right?"

Ron shrugged. "According to Macey, yeah....looks like a Death Eater, though."

"Yeah, he does look a little scary," he said as he watched him mumble something and then a couple of beeps cut him off.

"Apparently, he cusses a lot," Ron informed him.

"Interesting....this show seems pointless...yet, I find myself not wanting to look away."

"I know," Ron said. "Wait till you see Kelly Osbourne...talk about a trip."

Hermione walked down not much later, dressed in jeans and pink light sweater that fit her upper body. "Hey Harry, you ready."

"Yeah, sure," he said even though he was half paying attention.

"Well, let's go I'm starving."

"K...can we wait until this is over?" he asked.

"Won't be for awhile, it's a marathon, gonna last all day."

"Dang...all right, let's go before I get hooked even deeper," he said as he stood up.

"Is this the Osbournes?" Hermione asked. "Macey and I watched it one night....I've seen this episode."

"Good, you can tell me how it ends," he said as he grabbed her arm. "Ron, you wanna tag along? We're going to go eat at the deli cafe in Diagon Alley."

"No thanks, I'll just grab something here."

"Where's Macey?" Hermione asked.

"Dunno, still in her room."

"Okay, well let's go Harry," she said as she tugged her arm.

"See ya Ron," he said and then together they Apparrated to Diagon Alley.

Macey came out of her room a second later, just in time for her to see them leave. "Hey, where did they go?"

"Lunch, at Diagon Alley.....what have you been doing?"

"Just reading? I have a test in American History soon."

"Another one?" he asked when she walked over and sat next to him. "When are you going to graduate?"

"My tutor said I should be ready for my finals by May, it's September now, so I have awhile."

"Does your tutor know your a witch?"

"Hardly," she laughed. "She thinks I'm on a soccer team."

When Macey found out she was a witch she was thrilled, but she still wanted to keep up her Muggle studies too. During the summer when she was away from her school, she would take summer school. Once she started playing professional Quidditch she had a private tutor, the same one she had now. She was proud to be a witch, but she was also proud of her Muggle side as well and she wanted an education in both worlds.

"I need a break though, the words are starting to get blurry."

"I'm just watching MTV."

"How did you live half your life without TV?" she asked.

"I have no idea."

"I'm starved, I'm going to make a sandwich."

"Cool, make me one?"

"Get off your lazy ass and help me if you want one," she said as she stood up. "You're still in your PJ's for cryin out loud."

"We have the day off, I can do whatever I want....pleeeease make me a sandwich?"

"Fine...only if you buy next time we eat out."

"Deal," he said as he reached out his hand.

She took it and couldn't help but noticed the tingle that when up her arm. She looked down at him and could tell that he felt it too. She hastily pulled away and walked quickly to the kitchen. It was just static electricity....it had to be. What else could it be?

Hermione sighed as she speared her salad. "It really is a beautiful day, isn't it?"

Harry took his first hefty bite of his cheeseburger. "Uh huh," he said with his mouthful. "Fis if fe fest furger," he told her between chewing.

Hermione winced. "Harry, please close your mouth, it's a very unpleasant sight," she said as she grabbed her gillywater and took a sip.

"Fawey," he said as he grabbed his butterbeer and washed it down.

"Didn't you have enough of those last night?" she asked before she popped in a chunk of chicken from her salad in her mouth.

"Having another butterbeer the day after cures the hangover," he told her with a wink.

She chuckled. "Or a good hungover spell."

"Yeah, but Ron and I usually forget it." He dipped his fry in his glob of ketchup. "It's nice to have a mixture of Muggle food at this place. A cheeseburger....can't get more American than that....and then they have pizza....I really couldn't decide."

An American Muggleborn had opened up the deli awhile ago, which Macey of course discovered first. They had Muggle beer, plus wizard beverages such as butterbeer and gillywater. The place was very popular and was always bussing with people, especially during the summer. Today, it was sunny and a bit chilly, but it was too much of a pretty day for them not to sit outside.

"I might have to have a sundae after this....the brownie chocolate with whip cream."

"Oooh, eating dangerous," Harry said with a grin. "I'm so proud."

"Hey, eating the salad cancels it out," she said and then laughed. "Well...sort of." She took another bite of her salad. "I envy Macey, the girl is a bottomless pit...she eats almost as much as Ron, yet she's as skinny as a rail."

Harry shrugged. "Quidditch helps a lot," he said and took another healthy bite of his burger.

"Harry!" A high pitch voice shrieked in excitement.

Harry looked over at the owner of the voice. He saw Ashley prance over towards their table and he swallowed his food...along with his soft curse. Not that he didn't like Ashley or anything, but it was always a disaster when Ashley and Hermione were in the same room. Harry looked over at her for a split second, but it was long enough to see the annoyed look on her face. "Ashley," he said as he slowly stood up to greet her.

"Hi!" she said as she kissed his cheek. "It's so wonderful to see you."

"Er...you too, Ash..."

"Why didn't you call to tell me you were in town?" she asked pouting slightly.

"I just got in last night, I...."

"No worries, would you like to have dinner? We could have a romantic....." She trailed off when she looked down to see Hermione still sitting on the chair, looking at her with pure hatred. "Oh....it's you." She looked back at Harry. "I didn't realize you had company."

"I don't make a habit of eating lunch by myself, Ashley," he said as he looked uneasily between the two. "You remember Hermione."

"Course," she said giving her a quick smile. "Pleasure to see you again, Hermione."

"Mmm, I bet," she said between her teeth before she turned attention to her salad. She forked her salad over and over again a little too hard but never put it in her mouth.

"So what do you say? Dinner tonight?"

"Um..." He really didn't want to go out tonight, he was looking forward to staying at home with his roommates, but at the same time he knew he owed this to Ashley. He was away for long time. "Sure, we can have dinner."

"Oh, perfect!" she squealed and kissed him on the cheek again. "I have to get back to my friends, pick me up at around seven, okay?"

"Sure...see you then."

She perked up her shoulders and grinned. "See ya....bye, Hermione."

"Later," she grumbled.

Harry sighed as he finally sat down and turned his attention back to his food. He saw that Hermione was about to say something so he held up a hand. "Don't say anything...."

"But..."

"No."

"I...."

"Not one word."

"But I was only going to....."

She didn't get to finish her sentence because Harry reached over and shoved a handful of fries into her mouth. "How bout that sundae?"

4. Chapter 4

Harry was dressed early for his unwanted date and the music coming from downstairs interested him enough to head downstairs. He could tell the music had definitely belong to Macey, because it sounded like her usual pop/rock songs she always listened to.

The music got louder as he headed down the back stairs that led straight to the kitchen. He lingered at the doorway as he took in the scene before him. Macey was dressed in her pajamas with her hair up in a ponytail, while she tapped her pink fuzzy slippers to the beat of the music. She sang along as she worked at the blender, making her famous frozen Margaritas. A steaming pot was on the stove at the island counter as a wooden spoon magically stirred itself. Harry shook his head in amusement as he watched her head bob as she sang along.

"Gonna get rowdy, gonna get little unruly! Get it fired up in a hurry! Wanna get dirty, it's about time that I came to start the...PARTY! Sweat drippin over my body, dancin, getting just a little naughty, wanna get dirty it's about time for my arrival!"

He chuckled softly to himself. She definitely didn't have the talent of singing, but he couldn't help but like her even more than he already did. She was always full of surprises. Just a matter of time until Ron figures that out as well.

He eyed the steaming pot, curious to see what it was. Macey always made good food. While Macey was occupied with making her drinks and singing something about sweating till her clothes came off, he made his way to the pot and peered into it. [i]Oh goodie...her queso![/i] He grabbed a chip from the bowl that was lying on the counter and started to dip it into the delicious cheese dip, but before he could do so, the spoon stopped stirring long enough to wack him on the back of his hand. "Ahh!" he yelped in pain as he flung his hand away from the stove.

Macey turned around, smiling slyly. "Don't think that I didn't see you.....I made up that spell specifically for you and Ron."

Harry winced as he shook his hand in agony. "Why are you so cruel, Mace? Can't I have just a little taste?"

"No," she said firmly as she took the spoon out and slammed the lid down.

"Why not? I love your queso."

"Let me ask you something....are you female?"

Harry looked at her weird and then looked down at himself, as if he was actually checking to see if he grew breasts or something. "Er....no."

"And do you have a date tonight?"

"Yes."

"That's why," she said as she turned back to the margaritas and poured some into a glass. "You have to be female and dateless to eat that, we're having girls night out....Ginny's coming by later. Supposedly, Draco is still out of town on business."

"Where's Ron?"

"Out with some of his brothers, I can't remember which ones."

"Mace...I found this in your board game drawer," Hermione said as she came flying out of Macey's room dressed in her p.j's as well.

"Good choice," Macey said with a grin as she recognized the box. "Here's your refill."

"Oh, thanks," Hermione giggled as she set the game down and met them at the kitchen.

"Refill?" Harry asked as he eyed Hermione when she took a sip. "It's not even seven yet. How many have you had?"

"Just one...no wait, I think this is my third."

"We've been drinking since six," Macey said with a slight giggle.

Harry couldn't help but smile. He was glad Macey was loosening Hermione up. "Why don't you have a date with rich boy?"

Hermione gave him a warning look at the nickname. "He has a business dinner...he wanted me to go, so I'm playing sick."

"Boring, isn't he?" he asked with a grin.

"No," she said unconvincingly. "But his business meetings are. So how do you play Twister, Mace?"

She grinned at the mention of the Muggle game Hermione had pulled out. "Oh, it's pretty easy." She picked up her drink. "Come on, I'll show you."

Harry and Hermione followed her over to the den and watched her pull out her wand and move the couch and coffee table out of the way to give room. She opened the box and laid out a plastic mat with four rows of red, yellow, blue and green spots along, with a cardboard square with a spinner on it, with more color spots and pictures of hands and feet. "Now, here's what we do," she said as she propped up the spinner board on the couch. "I've bewitched it so it will spin on it's own, take a place on the mat....go on."

Harry looked at his watch to see that he had ten minutes until Ashley came, so he decided to humor her. When they were leaving the deli earlier today, Ashley flagged him down and told her she'd come by his place before dinner. He didn't see the point, but he wasn't about to argue. The sooner he had Hermione out of there and away from her, the better.

"Spin!" Mace said and the three of them watched the arrow spin until it landed on a yellow spot. "All right, left foot on yellow."

They saw her place her left foot on a yellow spot, so they put theirs on two spots next to each other. "What exactly is the point of this game?" he asked.

"We keep doing this until one person is still up...if you fall, you're out."

"What's so difficult about this?" Hermione asked.

"Just wait....spin!" The needle circled around and around again until it stopped. "Right hand on blue."

Harry stood between the two girls, leaning down to a blue spot, but Hermione's hand got there first. "Hey! Move one down..."

"No, she got their first," Macey said. "Find another spot."

"Fine," he said and moved his hand to the one next to hers, overlapping his arm with hers. The next one was right foot on green and then girls giggled when Harry had a difficult time reaching over across the mat. "No laughing!"

"Harry, for Merlins sake, put your a$$ down, it's in my face!" Macey said while her face turned red with laughter.

He looked between his legs up at her. "Sorry," he said and then put it down so he was crouching low. He looked up at Hermione who was so close, her face was practically buried against his shoulder. "Hey bebe...how you doin?" he teased causing her to laugh more."

"Spin...left hand yellow!"

Hermione leaned back on her other hand to a yellow spot and was now up like a crab. "Look out, I'm coming over," Harry said as he put his hand on the other side of Hermione, which made his position loom directly over her.

"I'm coming to the side of you, Harry," Mace said as she sneaked around him so she could get to a free yellow spot.

"Harry grilled. "I have to say...this is the best Muggle game I ever played...what guy wouldn't want to be tangled up with two girls?"

Hermione's stomach was hurting, she was laughing so hard. "Hurry up and spin, I'm dying!"

"Having fun are we?" a shrewd voice said.

The three of them looked up to see a not so pleased Ashley and a very amused Ginny standing over by the door. "Ashley," Harry said suddenly catching him by surprise and then lost his balance and fell.

"Ah!" Hermione shrieked when Harry fell on top of her, knocking her flat on her back.

Harry grunted when Macey fell two seconds later on top of his back. "Wahoo! I won!" she cheered not even bothering getting up.

"Mace, mind getting off?" he asked looking over his shoulder and then looked back at Hermione. "Sorry, you okay?"

"Yeah...I have two human bodies on top of me, but I'm fine," she told him looking up at his face that was only inches from her own. He just grinned. He knew he was in trouble, Ashley probably didn't want to see him lying right on top of Hermione, but right now he didn't care too much. He was having a ball and the last thing he wanted to do was leave.

"That was great," Macey giggled as she started to get off of Harry's back.

Harry grunted and winced in pain when she used her elbows against his back to get up. "About time," he said and then finally pushed off Hermione, wiping his pants once he stood, then lent a hand to help Hermione up. He finally made himself turn to Ashley who was fuming with anger. "Er....sorry, just playing a quick game of Twister."

"I want to play," Ginny said with a grin.

"Have at it, I'm gone," he said and then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek in greeting. "Good to see you, Gin...you girls have fun."

"We shall," Macey said and then pulled Ginny over. "Come on, you need a margarita."

"Just what exactly were you doing?" Ashley hissed once they were on the other side of the door outside.

"It's just a Muggle game, Ashley," he said with a roll of his eyes. "It was Macey's and she was showing us how to play."

"Looks rather childish if you ask me," she said in a huff. "Let's get going, we have reservations in ten minutes."

"Fine," he said he followed her. The quicker the got there, the sooner he can get back home.

5. Chapter 5

Harry was exhausted by the time he strolled up to the house way past midnight. After their dinner, which was spent most of the time listening to her ramble on and on about herself and her modeling career. If she DID ask questions about how he was doing, it was things he'd rather not talk about. Like Quidditch and his fame. She was definitely a partier, because she dragged him to a popular club in Hogsmeade, always looking deliriously happy when she was by his side.

CRACK.

Harry jumped slightly when Ron Apparated close to him. "Ron? Hey, just getting in?"

"Yeah," he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "The twins and I were at the bar way too long. It had been awhile since I've seen them."

"How's the store doing?"

"Getting bigger by the minute," he said as they made their way up to the door. "They are working on opening a store in New York."

Harry let out an impressive whistle. "Wow...the Big Apple?"

Ron nodded. "So why are you up late?"

"Date with Ashley," he sighed as he pulled out his key and unlocked the door.

"Which one is Ashley?" Ron asked with a yawn.

"Not important enough to remind you," Harry grumbled as they stepped inside their house. Harry paused when he saw the flashes of the TV from the pitch black den. He slowly made his way over to the den, followed shortly by Ron. He turned on one of the lamps by the couch while Ron picked up the remote and turned off the TV.

"Looks like girls night out was a little tiring," Harry said with a slight smile as he looked down at Hermione and Macey who were both fast asleep.

They were both stretched out sharing a blanket with Hermione's head on one end and Mace on the other. The Twister mat was still stretched out with an open pizza box lying on top if it. "Wow...who knew girls were slobs?" Ron said as he saw the half empty bowl of queso on the table.

Harry chuckled. "I'll take Hermione," Harry said as he leaned down and slowly picked her up, cradling her in his arms. "You take Macey."

Ron blinked. "Take her where?"

Harry sighed as he shifted her up higher. Hermione stirred slightly but didn't wake up. "To her bed...it's just right over there....I'll take Mione."

Ron frowned. "Why don't I take, Mione and...."

"Don't be such a baby, I already have her...Macey doesn't bite ya know."

"I know," he said just a little too quickly. "Oh, all right."

"See ya in the morning," Harry said as he left with Hermione up to the back stairs.

Ron sighed as he tossed the blanket off of her and then bent down as he wrapped his arms around her back and legs. He lifted her up and she sighed sleepily as she nuzzled her face against his neck. Ron froze as he looked down at her peaceful face and swallowed the resistance he felt in his dry throat. Just get her in the bed, he thought quickly and headed towards his room. He stepped over the pizza box while carefully avoiding empty glasses of margaritas and butterbeers. Using his back, he opened the door to her bedroom....a room he hardly ever spent time in.

No lights flooded the room so the moonlight sneaking through the blinds was his guide to help him safely to her queen sized bed. It was half made with pillows and stuff animals piled on. "Bloody hell," he muttered in annoyance as he put her down on the bed and tried to pull away, but she let out a moan of protest and her arms tighten around his neck.

"You're obviously asleep," he sighed as he lifted her back up onto his lap as he tossed all the pillows and stuffed animals off the bed and onto the floor. "All right, go on...get in bed."

He placed her on the bed and this time leaned back with her until she was on her back before gently prying her arms away from her. She mumbled something her sleep as Ron stood up and began to untwist her sheets and comforter so he could pull it over her.

"Ron?"

He froze and looked down to see her blinking up at him in the dark. "Hey."

"Thought it was you," she mumbled half a sleep. "Could smell....you're cologne."

Ron didn't know why that comment made him blush.....but it did. "Go to sleep."

"What...what are you doing in my room?"

He sat back down and fiddled with the comforter so it would cover her. "Harry and I found you and Hermione sleeping....I drew the short end of the stick and was force to carry you back."

To Ron's surprise she laughed. "Good one, Ron. Have fun with your brothers?"

"I did, yes...George wanted me to ask you when you're going to dump your Muggle boyfriend back in Texas and bear his children."

Macey snorted a laugh. "Tell him I'm not attracted to him....and that I'm highly attractive to Fred."

He grinned. "That doesn't make any sense."

"I know...that's why it's funny."

Ron chuckled. "Night, Mace," he whispered and before he could stop himself he reached down and casually swept a strand of her hair away from her face. "See you in the morning...we've got practice."

"Mmm," she moaned in protest at the awful reminder. "Yeah, I know. Night, Ron."

Ron found himself still sitting as he watched her fall back asleep. The moonlight danced across her face and breathed deeply as she pulled her white floppy dog she had since she was three. She had told him that when he first teased her about sleeping with a stuffed animal. Her father gave it to her and months later he had passed away. It was the only memory she had of him. When she told him that story he felt horribley guilty for teasing her. He never mentioned it again after that and now...as he watched her sleeping with it like she was still that three year old little girl....he found it rather...cute and innocent. Two adjectives that he had never described Macey before until now.

I guess I don't blame you George.....there is a certain...something about Macey.

What exactly.. didn't know. Mentally he told himself to ask George what it was as he slowly walked out of her room.

A very tired Harry, Ron and Macey staggered into their flat after a long morning of practice. They were all still dressed in their Quidditch robes and their clothes were muddy and their hairs were matted and wet from the storm that had been going on all morning. "Coach was brutal," Ron whined as he set his broom against the wall next tot he door.

"You'd think he'd let up because of the weather," Macey said as she wiped her face with her hand trying to get rid of the mud, not knowing she made it worse by smearing more down her cheek.

"I wasn't surprised one bit," Harry said shaking his fingers through his wet hair, sending drops of water flying everywhere. "Since when does coach let up? Never....he's obviously doing something right since we have the best record in our division."

"Only three more games," Ron said with a yawn. "I can't wait till off-season. A whole six weeks of vacation until we have to go back into training."

Harry sighed. "Unless you are asked to be on the England team for the World Cup playoffs."

"They asked you again?" Macey asked amazed and Harry nodded. 'Wow, congrats Harry. Fourth time in a row isn't it?"

"No....because I turned him down," he said as he started to take of his leather wrist guards.

"What?" Ron asked. "Are you mad?"

"I want to take a break this year, that's all.....actually have six weeks of vacation. I love Quidditch but I need a break."

"I totally understand," Macey said with a smile. "I'd love to play for the U.S team just once....but I couldn't imagine doing it three times....that's a lot of dedication."

"Tell me about it. Look, I'm going to get out of these wet clothes and go check on Hermione....she's probably still asleep."

"She sucks," Macey muttered. "Got to sleep in, while I had to play in the rain with a hangover."

"Stop being such a baby," Ron grumbled. "No one put a gun to your head ya know and made you drink."

She scowled and didn't notice Harry rolling his eyes before heading up the stairs, obviously leaving them to go another round. "I know fully well that no one made me, Weasley. I had a great time last night, but unfortunately I paid the consequences of my actions this morning." She reluctantly picked out a leaf that was stuck in her hair. "Ew, I must look horrible."

Ron shrugged. "Yeah....yeah you do." Although, for some reason she does look kind of cute dressed in mud....did I just think that?

Macey smirked. "You're the one to talk....you look like something the cat dragged in."

Ron blinked. "What does that mean?"

Macey rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Oh, forget it....just know it's not a compliment. Now, if you don't mind I'm going to go take a long hot bath and want just a few hours of some peace and quiet."

Ron watched her storm to her room and slam it shut. "Jeez, what's with her?" He shook his head as he headed up the stairs to take a shower as well.

Harry took a quick shower to get rid of all the grime and mud that he seemed to have in places he didn't know mud could reach. Planning on taking a nap later, he slipped on a pair pajama pants, but didn't bother putting a shirt on as he walked out of his room and made his way to Hermione's. He slowly opened the door, expecting to see her asleep in the bed, but was shocked when he saw her bed was unoccupied. "Hermione?"

"Harry? I'm in here," a muffled voice said from the bathroom.

Harry closed her door behind him and padded his way to her bathroom door. He opened up and began to walk in but what he saw shocked him and excited him at the same time. "Oh jesus...I'm sorry," he said quickly as he put his hand over his eyes.

Hermione giggled from the bathtub she was lying in. "Harry, relax, I wouldn't have invited you in if I wasn't covered. I have enough bubbles to cover me."

"Yeah but....Mione," he said as he slowly pulled his hand away and looked at her with hesitation. "You're naked."

"Thanks captain obvious.....Harry, are you blushing?"

"No," he said a little too quickly. "Course not."

She giggled again. "Aww, that's so cute."

"Shut up, I'm not blushing," he said pouting. "I just...I wanted to see how you were doing and....I wasn't expecting you....I mean, I wasn't planning on seeing you.....er..."

"In the tub naked?"

He flushed. "Er...yeah....I'm...just...I'm going to go now."

"Harry, calm down," Hermione laughed. "It's just me.....sit down, tell me how practice was."

"Er....I don't....oh, all right," he said as he made his way to the toilet and put the seat down so he could sit on it. He rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants nervously as he finally made himself look back at her. "So....how are you doing?"

"Fine," she said with a smile. "Nothing a good hangover spell and a good soak in the tub won't cure."

"Right," he said with a nod.

"How was practice?"

"Harsh," he said and then shrugged. "But, nothing a good hot shower and seeing a woman soaking in bubbles wouldn't cure."

To Harry's surprised, Hermione laughed and that luckily put him at ease. Why was he so nervous at first? Like she said....It's just me. It was just Hermione. He smiled. "Well, sweetie I'm going to go take a nap. Have plans for tonight?"

"No, I don't think so...hey, wanna make it a DVD night?" she asked as she casually lifted a foot out of the water and set it on the tub.

Harry's gut flinched when he saw a sliver of flesh peak out of the water. He really needed to get out of there. "Er...yeah, that be great," he said and then stood up awkwardly and looked at her. He sighed and wanted to prove to himself that the presence of a naked Hermione did nothing to him so he walked over to her.

Hermione's eyes widened when came over to her and quickly sunk lower into the bubbles. He leaned down over her and she lifted her face up to him so he could kiss her on the cheek. "Glad you're feeling better," he said as he tapped her nose playfully, giving her a wink before walking out the door.

Hermione shivered. Since when did the water turn cold?

6. Chapter 6

The last game of the season was about to start. The home of the Chudley Cannons were packed with fans of all ages. The high stands were filled with orange from the people sporting their teams color. Hermione stood on the field with her V.I.P badge around her neck, letting the guards know that she was allowed on the field. She was talking with Ginny Weasley, a girl she knew since her days at Hogwarts, but today her name was Ginny Malfoy. She fell in love with the enemy. Of course, Draco changed....overnight it seemed like. It seemed that after watching the fate of his father, he chose a different path. The right path and it led him to Ginny.

"It's exciting isn't it?" Ginny asked with a beaming smile. "If the Cannons win this game, they'll win the division."

"It will be a close one...Puddlemere is quiet good, especially with Wood as Keeper," Hermione said. "How's work coming along?"

"I'm on duty now actually," she said. "The Daily Prophet will be doing a huge article on the game and I've been in charge to cover it."

Hermione chuckled. "Bet your fellow male co-workers weren't too pleased."

"Hell no, but screw them. I earn it and deserve it. I practically grew up playing Quidditch."

"Hermione! Hermione, dear there you are," a shrilling female voice rang out.

Hermione groaned as she rolled her eyes and made herself turn around to the familiar voice. "Hello, Rita."

"Hermione, darling, how are you?" she asked as she grabbed her hands. "Oh you look wonderful...have you been loosing weight?"

"Not that I know of," Hermione said with a slight smile. Since Hermione was the reason Rita was able to get her job back, she definitely kissed up to her. She told Rita that if she ever wrote any rubbish about Harry that wasn't true she would make sure Rita was fired before she had time to write her next issue. Rita bought it of course, she made the mistake of underestimating a fourteen year old girl, she was quite sure Hermione could live up to her word....or threat was the better word.

"When will I be able to speak to, Harry?" she asked. "I'm dying for an interview, just to catch up and see how he's doing."

"Well, he'll be taking six week vacation after tonight's game," Hermione told him. "The whole team will. Maybe he can sneak a quick interview with you after the game."

"Oh, that be lovely," she said with a bright smile. "Ginny...you're here I see...."

"Rita," Ginny replied stiffly. "Yes, I am. I was assigned to cover the game."

"Ah...well, I must be off, the guards only allowed me on the field to get in touch with Hermione. I'll be in the stands. Good-bye!"

"I despise that woman," Ginny muttered.

Hermione laughed. "Yes, she is annoying, but the way she kisses up to me like that....it's rather amusing don't you think?"

"Very," she said with a shake of her head. "Well, listen shall we get seats in V.I.P? Mum and Dad are already there."

"Save me one, I'm going to head to the locker room to tell Harry about Rita's interview. Might as well get it over with so he can enjoy his vacation."

She departed from Ginny and made her way towards the narrow tunnel that led under the stands and to the locker room. She slipped passed the guards, giving them a smile and headed down the tunnel. She put her ear against the door, making sure the coach wasn't speaking so she would interrupt. She heard a lot of noise and rummaging so it meant they were almost about ready to go out.

She opened the door and peaked her head in, smiling slightly at the commotion. Everyone was all scattered around doing things differently. Jenny, Kelly and Macey were doing their usual rituals on which hair-do to wear during the game. They would dye their hair orange and black with a simple spell and each do some sort of different style to it. It was always quite amazing what they came up with. She giggled at Kelly's hair, which was sticking straight up with a twist, looking like an orange and black bee hive was on top of her head. It was a tradition that everyone knew about and a lot of fans would come to the games with orange hair and funky do's to support their crazy and fun Chasers.

Jordan, who was one of the Beaters, had his earphones on, a Muggle device he could never part with. Like Macey, he was also from Texas and his favorite thing besides Quidditch was heavy metal. He even had a band back in Texas in which he played the played the drums. No doubt they had to take a break when he was given the opportunity to play for the Cannons. He had his long dusty blonde hair in a ponytail as he jammed to his metal music blaring in his ears as he banged his drumsticks on the wooden bench he was straddling. His rings and earrings, along with his silver chain necklace he always wore, were put away for safe keeping since he never wore them while playing. Hermione, shook her head in amusement. She honestly never met anyone quite goofy in all her life, which was the last thing you would think when you first met Jordan. Under all the heavy metal and jewelry....he was the nicest guy and the biggest goofball when he wanted to be. Kelly and him were perfect for one another.

Chaz, who was a bit more quiet when it came to the moments before game time, sat down on the bench as he wrote in some kind of journal. Hermione didn't really know what he wrote in there, but it was his usual procedure before a game. She saw him steal a glance over to Jenny who was giggling with delight when she looked at herself in the mirror for the first time. Her light blonde hair was now pulled up in pigtails that stuck straight up from the top of her head. She didn't have long hair so they looked like short little horns poking out of her head. Her hair was parted down the middle and one side was orange and the other was black. She watched Chaz laugh slightly at her and held his gaze for awhile, before finally turning back to his writing. Hermione sighed. She really needed to have a chat with him, so he'd stop being so shy and just ask her out. It was quite obvious he liked her.

"Hermione."

She finally turned to her two best friends who were sitting together on the bench looking up at her with wide grins. The sight warmed her heart. Oh, how she loved these boys. "Hey guys," she said as she finally walked over to him.

They both stood up to greet her. "Why aren't you sitting in V.I.P?" Ron asked before he kissed her cheek in greeting.

"I wanted to wish you two luck," she said moving to Harry and kissing him on the cheek. "And to tell you that I talked to Rita....she's expecting an interview at the end of the game."

Harry groaned in protest. "Hermioneeee...."

"Sorry, couldn't help it," she said as she held up her hands. "But at least you'll get it over with before your vacation."

Ron sighed. "Think...a whole six weeks with nothing to do."

"That's what you think," Hermione huffed. "I still have a lot of paperwork to do and so much to get ready before next season like...."

"Oooh, no you don't," Harry cut her off before she could ramble. "It's fine if you want to work every once in awhile, but you are not working yourself to the bone."

"Right," Ron said with a nod. "It's our vacation, you have to entertain us."

She eyed him. "Entertain?"

"Well yeah, we can't have any fun without YOU Hermione," Harry said as he poked her playfully in the side. "When we go on vacation, you will be coming with us."

"And where, prey tell, will we be vacationing?"

"Er...haven't quite figured that out yet," Ron said. "But we will."

"So start packing," Harry said and then reached down and grabbed her broom. "Now, get your cute little butt up to V.I.P."

Hermione yelped when Harry playfully slapped her on her rear end with the end of his broom. "Harry James Potter!" she shrieked.

"Hey, I just hate for you to miss me play for the first time ever....now git."

Hermione avoided his broom when he tried to slap her again. "I will GIT on my own thank you very much.....no more ass slappin!"

Harry sighed wistfully as he watched her angrily flaunt out the door. "Don't you just love that woman?" he said to Ron with a chuckle.

"How could you not," he said and then held up his broom. "Let's go win a championship."

Harry tapped the handle of his broom to Ron's, something they did before every game. "Let's."

Hermione's heart dropped to her stomach, like Harry when he dove down dangerously after the Snitch. I hate it when he does that, she thought as her pulse raced when Harry got closer and closer to the ground. Pull up...come on Harry, pull up....don't be so damn heroic. Even if he could hear her thoughts, she knew it was useless. Telling Harry not to be heroic was like telling a dog to stop being so loyal or a cat to stop being so proud. The crowd gasped in unison when he finally pulled up and cheers erupted seconds later when Harry held up the Snitch in triumph.

"Hermione! He did it!" Ginny squealed. "He caught the Snitch, we won!"

Hermione sighed with relief when Harry finally touched back down and laughed when his teammates all started to run towards him.

"Come on, let's go down to the field!" Ginny said as she tugged her arm.

Harry and Ron yelled with excitement as they engulfed each other in a bear hug. The girls squealed with delight as they all took their turns kissing him on the cheek. Harry wanted to see one person though and that was Hermione. He stood on his tiptoes, looking for her familiar face as his teammates or fans patted him on the back and ruffled his hair. The fans had bombarded the field to join the celebration and so it would be near impossible to find her. He was about to give up, when he saw her face flash in the crowd. "HERMIONE!" he yelled and made his way through the crowd.

"Harry!" she yelled as she elbowed a fan out of her way.

"Hermione....I can't...dammit, screw this," he said getting angry. "Brutus! Brutus get over here!"

A very large black bald man towered over the crowd as he walked over to Harry. "Yeah boss?" the man said, who was one of the team's many bodyguards. Each member had one bodyguard for emergencies, but Brutus had a lot more responsibility guarding the famous Harry Potter.

"Brutus, I can't get to Hermioine....work your magic, will ya?"

The dark man flashed his pearly whites. "You got it."

Harry stayed put as Brutus slid easily through the crowd. No one was dumb enough to stand in his way...he was almost as big as Hagrid.

Hermione yelped when a powerful force yanked her forward. "Brutus! You scared me!"

"Stay close, Hermione," he said as he led her towards Harry. They then stopped for a second as he pulled out his wand. Suddenly, everyone around them were being pushed back. Not forcefully, because Brutus didn't want to harm anyone, but slowly Hermione had more space and noticed that they were in some kind of invisible shield.

"Thanks, Brutus," Harry said with a grin. "I'll be sure to give you a raise."

"I'll remind you of that,' he said with a nod.

"Harry!" Hermione shrieked as she ran towards him.

Harry let out a hearty laugh as he caught her in a full embrace. He buried his face in her hair as he lifted her off her feet, spinning her in circles. "We did it! We won!" he celebrated and Hermione just laughed in sheer bliss.

"Hey, Brutus let us in!" Ron said who was standing with Macey. Brutus walked over to them and reached through the invisible barrier, pulling them inside. Ron ran straight for his best friends. "Don't forget about me!" he said as he wrapped his arms around them. The trio laughed as they collapsed on the ground together, with Hermione falling on top of Harry.

"Dog pile!" Macey yelled and fell on top of Ron, causing all of them to laugh. "Ron! You were brilliant! A shutout! I can't believe it!"

And Ron couldn't believe it when she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He couldn't respond to that, because more orange robed bodies came collapsing on top of them.

"Oh!" Hermione gasped as she was pressed more firmly against Harry.

"Are you okay?" Harry laughed, while a very small part of him....the hormonal part...couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her against him. He silently hoped she couldn't feel just how much he enjoyed it.

"Yeah, it's like Twister again, except two bodies turned to about six."

Harry chuckled. "It should be over soon."

"You were wonderful, Harry," she said and tried not to wince when a sharp elbow jabbed her in the back. "Scared me to death with that dive though."

"Now, did you actually look or did you have your eyes closed the whole time."

She laughed. "It was hard, but I managed to keep them open."

"Good. Now...Lay one on me," he said as he tapped his cheek with his finger.

Hermione smiled as she leaned down and Harry lifted his head until her lips touched the corner of his mouth. She hugged him as she tucked her head under his chin. Harry placed a hand on her head as he felt himself blush. Her lips had touched only inches away from my own....she's never done that before..

"Party tonight at Moonlight Lounge!" Macey called out with a giggle. "We're getting drunk tonight!"

7. Chapter 7

"So....the interview with Rita wasn't too bad was it?" Hermione asked Harry as their waitress set down her third drink in front of her.

Harry was on his third as well and he casually swirled his drink with his straw. Harry decided to drink like a Muggle tonight and was now sipping on bourbon and coke.....and it was already making him very happy. For some reason Muggle liquor hit him a lot harder, when it was usually the other way around. "Nah, not too bad....you were there, so she behaved."

"Of course I was, I'm not stupid enough to leave you alone with that woman," she said as she leaned down and sipped on her drink that Macey suggested she tried. It was called a Cape Cod...vodka and cranberry juice....and it was REALLY good. "Why she had to bring up our relationship, again is beyhond me. Can't she get it through her thick head that we're just friends?"

He grinned. "Apparently not." Harry could tell Hermione was getting a little tipsy...she was a very cute drunk.

"Guys! Guys!" Ron said he staggered against the table in a drunken stupor, giggling when the table shook, knocking over an empty glass and a few butterbeer bottles. "Ooops...."

"Having fun Ron?" Hermione asked with a chuckle. He was by far the drunkest out of the three of them so far.

"A blast....I'm shakin my tail feather with Jenny...however, Chaz totally just cut in....where's Macey?"

"Off on the dance floor somewhere," Harry said. "Why? Wanna dance with her?"

Ron choked on his drink. "Nooo, don't be stupid.....well, maybe if she asked but..."

"Look out guys, tray full of shots coming through!" Jordan said as he held a tray high up above his head and then placed it in the middle of the table. "We're all doing shots....the whole team, you too Hermione."

"Er....what shot is that?" Hermione asked warily as she eyed the clutter of small glasses filled with clear gold liquid and sliced limes were perched up on the rim. Also, a few salt shakers were on the tray and she wondered what those were fore.

"Ooooo," Macey said as she peered over Ron's shoulder. "Tequila shots! Good choice Jordo!!"

"Of course!" he grinned. "Us Texans know how to drink...let's see if the British can cut it."

"Is that a challenge?" Kelly, his girlfriend asked him.

"Hell yeah it was," he said.

"Hey guys, we're here," Chaz said who was followed by Jenny. "What shot are we taking?"

"Tequila shots supposedly," Harry said as he scooted closer to Hermione so everyone could fit around the table.

"Cool!" Chaz exclaimed who was also a little intoxicated. "Er....What are tequila shots?"

"What you do is," Macey explained as she picked up the salt. "You lick your wrist, sprinkle salt on it, lick the salt off, take the shot then suck the lime....pretty easy."

Everyone's jaw dropped. "You're joking," Harry said stunned. "Texans are nuts!"

"Texans have the most fun," Jordan corrected giving Macey a wink. "However, we're going to twist this up a bit.....we're going to do body shots."

Macey gasped. "Body shots!! No, I don't know about that!"

"Oh, come on chicken," Jordan teased her. "There's an even number here, we all can pair up."

"Are any of you going to tell us what the blazes you're talking about?" Ron asked getting frustrated. "Can't we just take the bloody drink and be done with it!"

"A body shot is different," Jordan explained to him. "Instead of taking it on your wrist..." He pulled Kelly closer and pushed a strand of hair away to expose her neck. "You do it on your partner's neck."

Oooo, I like that idea!"

Harry's stomach dropped. "Wait a minute, if you two haven't realized, you guys are dating....none of us are dating the other."

Jordan rolled her eyes. "It's not that big of a deal," he sighed. "It's not like I'm asking ya'll to mug down with everyone....Chaz, you can pair up with Jenny..."

Chaz blushed, along with Jenny. "Um...okay."

"Ron, you're next to Macey, so you guys pair up and of course Harry you'll pair up with Mione."

"Like bloody hell!" Ron yelled.

"What exactly does that mean?" Harry asked slightly shocked. "...'of course Harry you'll pair up with Mione?' Why wouldn't I be paired up with someone else?"

Macey punched Ron's arm. "What's so bad being paired up with me? huh? Not good enough for you, Weasley?"

"Would you rather I NOT be partnered up with you?" Hermione asked slightly offended.

"Noooo, it's not that...I just...."

"Macey, I have never had any intentions of running my tongue along your neck!"

Jordan all of the sudden put two fingers in his mouth and blew loudly. "Geez....will you four cut it out....it's just a shot! Stop making such a big deal about it."

Harry and Ron both blushed in embarrassment. "Fine," they both muttered.

"Look, if you guys are too chicken to go through with it, just do it on your wrists..."

"We're not chickens!" they both yelled at the same time.

"Fine...prove it," Jordan said as he handed them their glasses along with the salt shakers. "Guys first..."

"Wait," Harry said before they could start. "Are we all doing it at the same time?"

"That's the plan," Jordan said. "Girls will go next after us."

"All right," Harry said as he scooted his chair closer to Hermione, who was now blushing but thanks to the darken club, Harry didn't know.

"First....lick," Jordan instructed.

Ron awkwardly pulled her hair to the side to reveal her slender neck and tried hard to avoid her eyes as he hesitantly lowered his head. He found himself closing his eyes as the scent of her perfume slammed into him and he had to stop and take a moment to control himself. "You okay Ron?" he heard her say in a sarcastic voice.

"Fine," he whispered softly in her ear and then snaked an arm around her waist and yanked her closer. Maybe this would shut her up. He heard her suck in a deep breath when he had pulled her close and could feel her tremble when he finally ran his tongue up her neck in one long lazy stroke. "YOU okay Macey?" he asked in the same voice as he slowly lifted his head.

"Fine," she whispered back.

Harry had stood up and slightly turned Hermione in her stool so she was facing him. He nestled himself between her legs as he leaned into her, running his fingers through her hair until her neck was exposed to him. Wow...she smelled really good, he thought as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer while nuzzling her neck. He felt her fingers slip through his hair up from the nape of his neck and then fisted strands when he finally used his tongue on her skin.

Off in the distance, Ron heard Jordan instruct them to use the salt next so without leaving Macey's eyes he felt for a salt shaker, quickly trying to get some on her neck so it would give him another excuse to taste her skin again. It was just the hormones, he knew....I mean besides the fact that it was Macey had nothing to do with it. He would enjoy any woman who had skin as soft as she did and a taste that was almost as sweet as honey. He had to fight back a groan when he buried his face in her neck, as he had the pleasure of licking off the salt.

Harry could have sworn Hermione yanked his head down a little when it was time for him to go back to her neck....but he could have imagined it. He took his time on the second round, slowly as each grain of salt melted on his tongue one by one, until finally he had no choice but to pull away and take the shot. The liquid burned down his throat until it settled down in the pit of his stomach and he clenched his teeth together until the feeling went away. "Woah, that's strong!"

Ron's eyes watered as he slammed the glass down on the table. "I gotta hand it to the Muggles, they sure know how to drink."

"I think Chaz and Jenny enjoyed it," Jordan said with a slight chuckle.

They all looked over to see Chaz and Jenny both lip locked in a furious and frantic kiss. "Well, it's about time!" Hermione said with a small laugh.....her nerves were still shaking from the feel of Harry's tongue on her skin.

Chaz pulled a part quickly and mumbled a quick good night before he practically dragged Jenny out in the crowd and out of the club. "Well," Kelly said as she looked at Hermione and Macey. "To us ladies who are still here....we have a shot to return back to the boys."

Macey was still trembling from the after effect of Ron's body shot and by the look of Ron's smug smile towards her...he knew it. She would just have to return the favor and make sure he'd enjoy it as welll...that'll wipe the smile off his face for sure. "Let's do this, ladies," she said stiffly as she leaned closer to Ron.

Hermione gave Harry a playful smile she tugged at his shirt until he was back between her legs. She felt Harry's fingers slip into her hair as she swooped down and swiftly ran her tongue along his neck. She lingered and her eyes fell to his Adam's apple which bobbed up and down and couldn't help but grin triumphantly.

Ron's smile definitely dropped at the first feel of Macey's tongue and his eyes shut tight as he had to use all his will power not to groan. She would not know how much he enjoyed it...he would not give into the satisfaction. He would....his eyes flew open.....Merlin, what did she just do with her tongue?! Some kind of sound escaped him, but he wasn't quite sure what it was, but Macey apparently heard and also knew that it was a sound of pleasure...no doubting that.

When it was time to take the shot, Hermione shot it back fast and winced at the taste. Having pity for her, Harry handed her the lime. "Here this helps."

"Thank you," she croaked as she greedily sucked on the lime.

Harry couldn't help but laugh....well, it was either laugh or groan, but he decided laughing would be the safer way to go. "You got juice on your chin," he said as he casually wiped it off with his thumb and cleaned it off with his own mouth. He could taste a hint of her mixed in with the lime and it made his entire body jolt with shocking pleasure. Oh boy....I'm drunk and horny and the girl who's standing near inches away from me is your Hermione.....great....just great.

"Were you able to get through it okay?" Macey asked Ron as she nibbled on her lime. "I hope you weren't TOO disgusted."

Jordan and Kelly said a quick good night before they left, but neither couple noticed.

"Not at all....you have other talents, besides Quidditch," he told her with a sly grin.

"Who knew huh?" she said with a wink and then tossed her lime in the glass. "I am definitely drunk."

"Me too...I think I see two of you," Ron said and then shuddered. "That's scary, I can barely tolerate one of you."

She slapped his arm. "Oh shush, you know you love me!"

"Guys, you ready to go yet?" Harry asked as he let Hermione rest her tired head on his shoulder. "I think Hermione here is about to pass out."

"No I'm nooot," her voice muffled against his shirt.

"Well, then I'M about to pass out," Harry said with a chuckle as he helped Hermione off the stool. "Let's head back to the flat, Ron you have the emergency portkey?"

"I think I have it," Macey said as she fumbled through her purse until she pulled out an old Muggle credit card. It was used when they were out drinking and all of them were too intoxicate to Apparate. This way, they would all arrive safely back at the house with all body parts in tow. Macey pulled out her wand and activated the card before holding it out and they all grabbed it. Since it was a wizard club, they were free to Apparate wherever they pleased.

They all felt the familiar tug behind their navel and they traveled through a whirl of colors, before all four of them collapsed gracefully on to a bed. "Where did it drop us?" Hermione asked as she pushed slightly at Harry who fell half on top of her. The only thing about the portkey was, you never knew which room it would drop them....one time they all landed by the pool and fell into the water.

"It's my bedroom," Macey finally said when she noticed Ron was on top of her stuffed dog. "You're squishing Lucky, Ron!"

"Sorry," he muttered sleepily as he rolled over. "I think I'm just gonna pass out here."

"Yeah," Harry agreed he sprawled out on his stomach. "Not moving."

"There's no room on this bed," Macey argued as he shoved Ron's heavy dead weight.

Ron flinched and almost fell off the bed, but he grabbed Macey's waist to keep from falling. "Nice try."

Macey wanted to argue, but she felt herself start to pass out. "Guys my bed isn't that big..."

"Hermione's already passed out," Harry muttered in one of her pillows as his arm lay heavily over Hermione's stomach. "We're not going anywhere."

Macey who was sandwiched between Ron and Harry sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'm too drunk to care," she said as she kicked off her shoes and they fell off the bed. Harry and Ron's fell soon after, but since Hermione was passed out, Harry managed to sit up and take off her shoes for her, before collapsing back on the bed.

If anyone had walked in on them it would have been a sight to see. On the far left Ron laid on his side, with his arm still snaked around Macey's waist which he grabbed to prevent himself from falling. One of his legs overlapped Macey's as she herself was on her side facing Ron and she shared a pillow with Ron so their faces were very close. Harry was on his side as well, but his back was up against Macey's and his arm rested comfortably on Hermione's stomach who was lying flat on her back. The bed wasn't very big so they had to be pressed tightly together, like a can of sardines. Soon, sleep overcame them and they were all dead to the world, not even worrying about the hangover that would surely arrive the moment they woke up.

8. Chapter 8

The constant ringing wouldn't stop. It was loud, high pitch and extremely obnoxious. It took Ron awhile to realize it wasn't his head that was ringing due to the amount of alcohol he consumed, but it was actually in fact Macey's cell phone that was going off. He groaned as he blindly pushed her. "Macey," he croaked. "That damn Muggle device won't show up."

All she did was moan.

"Make it stoooop," he groaned as he nudged her again.

"Why is my head ringing?" Harry asked as he started to wake up shifting his tired body. Hermione let a moan of protest as she rolled over to Harry, swinging an arm and a leg around him as if she was pinning him down to stay still.

"It's Macey's phone," Ron whined. "Oh, thank Merlin it stopped."

"She'll just call back," Macey muttered. "My mom is very stubborn." Sure enough it started going again and Macey started to reach over Ron. "Where's my wand?"

Ron flinched. "Woah, that is definitely not your wand," he said as he grabbed her wrist when her hand ventured a little too far down south.

"Sorry," she said still half asleep as she draped herself on top of Ron's chest while she grabbed her wand on the bedside table. "Accio cell phone." Since she was sleepy and wasn't concentrating the phone barely made it over to her and she lazily grabbed her phone and collapsed her head back down, not caring where it landed....even if it did land on Ron's chest. "Hi Mom."

Ron was too tired to care....he was just thankful the ringing stopped. A part of him though was kind of enjoying the feel of Macey pressed up against him.....a very small part of course.

"Sounds like I woke you up," her mother said with a hint of amusement in her voice. "Long night?"

"You've known me long enough to know quite well that this is my hangover voice, Mom."

She chuckled. "Yes, guess I do. I take it you won last night?"

"Yeah, won the division and we definitely celebrated."

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time....how are your roommates?"

"Passed out and hurting as much as me," she said as she shifted slightly to get more comfortable. "We took our portkey home last night and it took us to my bed and the four of us never moved to get up."

Her mom laughed. "I wish I could see that....when am I going to meet them?"

"I'll bring them by sometime.....I'll be home today though."

"That's why I'm calling, what time will you be Apparating into the backyard, the whole family wants to be there?"

"I won't leave here till later this afternoon so it won't be too early for you guys." She yawned sleepily. "I'll call you back and let you know, but I plan on leaving here at about four and it's a little after nine right now."

"Okay sweetie, I'll see you then....and ask your roommates if they'd want to visit, there's plenty of room in the house since all the kids are moved out."

"I'll do that....thanks mom." She clicked off the phone and tossed it on the floor, closing her eyes and didn't bother moving away from Ron. "Ya'll wanna go to Texas?"

"Texshas?" Harry slurred as he lifted his head from the pillow.

"Yeah....my mom invited you three...I'm only staying for a week, but your welcome to come if you like."

"I wanna go to Texas with you," Hermione said from the other side of the bed as she kept her eyes close.

"Okay," Macey said grinning. "What about you guys?"

"Course I'll go," Harry said he reached over and patted her back. "It'll be fun."

Macey then lifted her head and folded her arms across Ron's chest. "And you Ron?"

Ron opened his eyes and right away noticed how close they were, which gave him a close up on the color of her eyes. It was hazel...bright green...no wait, or was it blue? He couldn't tell it was as if they switched on you. "Do you want me to come?"

The corner of her mouth lifted. "Yeah, Ron I want you to come....but you don't have to if..."

"I'd love to," he replied before he could finish. Macey grinned at him and he returned it. "But for now, let's go back to sleep."

Macey didn't protest when Ron closed his eyes and lazily pressed her head gently back down on his chest. She sighed when she felt his warm fingers gently caress the side of her face as he effortlessly tucked a loose strand behind her ear. It didn't take long for her to fall back asleep with the comforting sound of his heart beating beneath her.

Macey woke up before she even opened her eyes. She felt a comforting presence close to her so she snuggles closer as she smacked her lips and began to flutter her eyes open. Her room came into view and she squinted at the sun seeping through her blinds. She realized that she was still using Ron's chest as a pillow, but she was so tired she didn't even care. She was comfortable, so why move. She yawned and stretched lazily as she arched against him and Ron stirred in his sleep. She smiled a little and then her eyes shifted to the clock.

"HOLY SHIT!" she yelled as she flew up to a sitting position and reached over to grab her clock.

Ron moaned in annoyance.

"No WAY it's 11:00!" She looked over to where Harry and Hermione were sleeping, but they were gone. "Ugh, why didn't they wake us?!" Another noise escaped from Ron. "Ron, get up."

"Nooo," he grumbled as he rolled over on to his side.

She shoved him hard almost causing him to fall off the side of the bed. "I'm serious Ron." She flew off the covers and crawled out of bed, running to her closet as she pulled out her big suitcase and threw it on the bed. "We have to leave here at 1:00, it will be around 7 at night in Dallas, I still have to pack, shower and go to the bank?.oh, crap I hate it when I sleep in! Ron, are you listening to me??"

Ron slowly sat up in the bed and ran his fingers through his hair, squinting up at her as she ran all over the room as she waved her wand aimlessly around the room while clothes and accessories flew neatly into her suitcase. Ron had to duck to avoid her jewelry box that flew right over his head. "Macey," he finally said as he watched her warily. "Your veins?.they're bulging out of your neck?you?wow, you look scary."

"Then get out and get started so I won't curse you?.I have to shower, now get!"

Ron rolled his eyes as he got out of bed. "Is your family as scary as you?"

Macey let out a frustrated growl as she angrily shoved Ron to the door. "All right, all right no shoving!"

Harry and Hermione were sitting on the couch and watched as Ron stumbled out of Macey's room and they both jumped when she slammed the door. "Problems with the lady?" Harry asked amused.

Ron scowled. "She's in a terror since we slept in, she says we have to leave by 1:00 so I suggest you guys start packing, too, if you want to stay alive."

Hermione laughed. "Thanks for the warning, but we've already packed. We ordered pizza for lunch, it should be here soon."

"All right, save me a slice," he grumbled. "I have to go upstairs and start getting ready. Why didn't you two wake us up?"

Harry grinned. "You two just looked so cute snuggling up together, we didn't have the heart."

Ron looked at his teasing face. "Die!" he groaned before he spun around and ran up the stairs as Harry and Hermione's laughter trailed behind him. He went to his room and practically slammed the door before he stalked to his bathroom as he angrily threw off his shirt. He was mad?.he was mad because he had enjoyed it too much. When Macey didn't bother to move after her phone call with her mother, he was very surprised, but what shocked him more, was that he found himself not caring. He didn't mind Macey wrapped around him so close. He didn't mind the sweet smell of her hair he got every time he breathed in and out. And he for sure didn't mind the way she felt pressed up against him when she arched against him while she stretched. He was half awake at the time, but he still knew what was going on and he for sure knew his body enjoyed it. He had to bite his lip to keep a groan from escaping him and he almost drew blood he was biting so hard.

Ron sighed as he turned on the shower and stepped inside, ducking his head under the hot spray. Just forget it Ron. We wouldn't work?we bump heads to much and she has a boyfriend. Just get it out of your head while you still can

Something though in the back of his mind, a voice?.that kind of sounded like Macey's voice, said, "Yeah right?good luck with that."

9. Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Five minutes before 1:00, Macey busted through the front door. "I'm here, I'm here," she said out of breath looking flustered. "Line at the bank was complete chaos."

The rest of the three had their suitcases out and were watching TV while they were waiting for her. Harry turned it off with the remote and they stood up waiting for instructions. "Okay, let me summon your trunks and stuff. Okay, Hermione you and I are staying in my room." She waved her wand and they disappeared. "Okay, let me think..Allyn and the kids will be in Jeanna and Karen's old room, third floor will be Karen, John and their kids so that leaves you guys in Bubba's old room."

"Bubba?" Ron asked. "You have a brother named Bubba?"

"Yep, but he won't be there. Okay, ready to go? Let's all hold hands." The four of them linked hands as they stood in the middle of the room. "Deep in the Heart of Texas."

With a loud crack the four vanished and the next thing they knew they were standing outside in a backyard facing at least twenty people of all ages, grinning back at them. Out of the bunch, a tall slender woman with short frosty blonde hair ran towards them. Macey let go of Ron's hand and ran to the woman, hugging her tight.

Harry, Ron and Hermione watched as all of her family surrounded her. A reddish golden retriever jumped up to greet her, kids ran up clinging to her legs, women hugged her, men kissed her on the cheeks. IT was a pretty touching moment. Finally, Ron leaned over to Harry. "I thought only her intermediate family was going to be here."

Smiling, Harry shrugged. "I guess she just has a big family."

"She does," Hermione explained. "Macey's mom remarried when Mace was just six, so some of these pare her stepfamily...don't know which though, they all kind of look alike, but Macey's the youngest of seven."

"Ahh!" Ron yelped when the dog leapt up on him. "Woah..big dog."

"Oh, sorry about that." A tall man with broad shoulders and dark tanned skin came up and tugged on the dog's collar. "Sugar, down!"

Harry knelt down to pet her. "Hey Sugar," he said smiling sadly, since the sight made him think of Sirius.

"I'm Michael by the way," the man said as he held out his hand. "One of Macey's brothers."

"Oh, I'm Harry, sir, Harry Potter and this is Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger."

He shook hands with both of them. "Nice to meet you....ah crap, Michael, no, don't feed the dog jelly beans." He ran off after a little boy with the same eyes and skin as the bigger Michael. Harry and Hermione both had to jump apart when another boy, along with a girl squealed as they ran between them. Kids were everywhere. "Nice family," Hermione beamed.

"Harry," Macey said as she tagged along a shorter woman with short brown hair and brown eyes. "This is my sister, Allyn, she's a witch too, she's been dying to meet you."

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Allyn," Harry said as he shook her hand.

"It really is great to meet you. I remember reading about you while I was in school. You're such an inspiration to us all."

Harry blushed slightly embarrassed. "Thanks."

"I thought you were the only witch in your family, Mace," Ron said right before he lifted a leg so a cute toddler in a pink dress could waddle by him.

"Nope, Allyn was the first to become a witch, then me. Our brothers though are Muggles, so maybe it's a female thing. Here, let me introduce you to everyone."

Saying that Macey Marren had a big family was an understatement. Ron had a big family, but Macey had an enormous family. They met Allyn of course, second youngest in Macey's side of the family and married to a Muggle named Jason and had two kids, Benton and Connor. They lived in a small town in Arkansas, where Jason had grown up. Michael Marren, a Muggle as well was married to Mary and they had a three year old boy and named him after Michael. He looked exactly like his father. Tim, the oldest of the Marren side of the family, lived in Dallas happily married to Shelly and had a five year old son, Timothy John, III, and a daughter named, Margot Kennedy. Then there was the Clark side of the family, Macey's step siblings. Her stepfather, Corky Clark, shared three kids with his late wife. There was Bubba Clark, the youngest, who was absent due to a once and a live trip down to Mexico where he was busy scubadiving...his all time passion. Jeanna Clark was married to Owen Williams and together they had two boys, Luke and Clark. Karen Clark was married to John Thompson and they lived in Houston with their two kids, Sara and Jack. They, like Allyn and Jason were only in town for the weekend.

As soon as they met every single member of their family, they all slowly went back inside, some lingered outside to watch their kids or sit in the patio chairs. Everyone pretty much just did their own thing while they mixed and mingled around while dinner was being cooked and prepared. Corky offered the three of them a drink, Harry and Ron accepted a bottle of Bud Lite and Hermione took a glass of white wine. The family took them in and didn't make them feel out of place, the three of them were having conversations with a different member of the family.

Hermione was talking to Karen, about how her kids were so excited when their G-Mommy had told them their Aunt Macey were bringing her friends. "Are they witches too?!" "Wizards? Cool!" Hermione just laughed and asked her which one was her kids again and she pointed them out in the crowd. "Sara's the tall blonde, she's outside right now," she said pointing through the glass windows of the backdoors leading to the yard. "They're looking for bugs, they love to do that ever since Macey showed them where all the good places were."

Harry was sitting on the couch with Allyn, talking about Quidditch and how Allyn didn't play, but loved to go to games. "One of my really close guy friends was on our House team," she told him. "He was a Seeker actually, like you. I haven't been to a game in ages, I'd love to see one again."

"Were you planning on going to the World Cup this year?" Harry asked as he took a sip of his beer.

She sighed. "I would love to go, but it's just so hard getting tickets. Macey had a pair one year and I couldn't go, I was so depressed."

"Well, we'll probably go this year, you should definitely come."

"I would love that, I've never been to the World Cup....oh, excuse me, my little angel is picking on her brother again....Benton, leave him alone!"

Ron was standing up having a conversation with Tim, about how Macey and Allyn got him and Michael back for picking on them while they were growing up. "As soon as they were allowed to do magic," he said with a shake of his head. "They got us back all right. Night before wedding, Allyn thought it would be funny to turn my hair pink while I was sleeping...woke up on my wedding day and saw it in the mirror and nearly $hit a brick."

Ron let out a laugh. "Did she turn it back before the wedding?"

He let out a harsh laugh. "She said she would if I was extra nice to her...it was so hard not to yell at her that day, drove me crazy. Finally she changed it back minutes before the ceremony. I was in the church in the groom's chambers dressed and ready, thinking I had to go out there with pink hair. But, that wasn't as bad as what Macey did to Michael....."

Harry smiled over at Hermione when she sat down next to him. "Isn't Macey's family great?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Definitely, they remind me of the Weasley's a lot...big family full of lots of love." He surveyed the room, taking in all the laughter and joy spreading around the room. "I hope I get this one day."

She placed a hand on his knee and gave it a pat. "You will....you have too much love to give for it to go to waste."

He shared a smile with her. "Same goes to you." He put a hand on top of hers and looked over to see little Margot toddling along in her pink dress. She had cute chubby cheeks, light brown feathery hair and a pink dress that was about as girly as you could get. He watched her walk over to a high table, a red piece of paper dangling off the end got her attention and he saw her put her arms up to grab it. It took him only a second to realize that there was a heavy crystal vase beneath the paper. Before he could even open his mouth he saw her tug the piece of paper hard.

"Margot!" her mom screamed when the vase was about to fall.

"Oh $hit!" Harry yelled and quickly flicked his fingers in the air and the vase stopped inches above her head and the rest of the room was still. Except, Ron, Macey, Hermione and Allyn, since it only worked for Muggles. Harry let out a shaky breath. "That was close."

"What's going on?" Allyn asked as she saw everybody frozen and then gasped when she saw the vase very near Margot's head. "Oh my god," she said as she ran over and picked up the vase from mid air and placed it back from the table.

"I can freeze Muggles," Harry explained. "It was last minute thinking."

"Good thinking," Allyn mumbled.

"Mommy?" Benton asked as she walked out from behind her frozen Dad. "What's going on?"

"Benton?" Allyn asked as she blinked and looked at Harry then her. "Why isn't she frozen?"

Harry grinned and Macey let out a shriek. "Benton! You're a witch!" she yelped as she ran to her and threw her up on her arms. "Allyn, it only works on Muggles!"

Allyn put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my Merlin!" she yelled and then ran over to grab her daughter. "Benton! Sweetie you're a witch like Mommy!"

She giggled when her Mom kissed her cheek. "Mommy, does that make Timmy a wizard too?"

"Huh?" she asked and then turned around to see Timmy, her nephew peeking out behind his mother's frozen legs.

"Timmy!" Macey shrieked and ran to him. "I can't believe it!"

"What?" the five year old boy asked in shock. "Why is my Mommy frozen...and my Daddy?"

"I had to freeze the room, your sister almost got hurt....just a little trick I can do."

"Timmy it only works on Muggles...non-magic people." She grinned and hugged him tight. "You're going to be a wizard and learn magic like me and Aunt Allie, and so is Benton. Oh, I can't believe this. Harry, unfreeze them, I'm dying to tell them!!"

Harry let out a laugh. "You got it," he said and with a flick of his wrist the room was unfrozen.

*******************

The family was thrilled that their would be a new generation of witches and wizards, especially Allyn and Macey. As the night grew on, every one started to leave and say their good byes. Ron, Macey, Harry and Hermione were exhausted due to the drastic time change and they decided to head to bed early, instead of going out.

"We can go out tomorrow night," Macey said as they trudged up the stairs. "I'll have to see what my Muggle friends will be doing and we can all go out."

"Are we going to finally meet your boyfriend, Mace?" Hermione asked while they walked down the hallway.

"Sure, I'll have to call him tomorrow. Guys, this is your room. There's two twin beds and the bathrooms over their on your right."

"All right, thanks Macey," Harry yawned.

"Night, guys," Hermione said before the two girls slipped into Macey's old room she use to share with her sister, Allyn.

It was turned into a guest bedroom a few years ago, when her mom decided to redecorate the house, but Macey had a say on what color the ceiling would be and what comforter to choose from. "This will always be your room," Macey's mom had said to her one day. "No matter where you are."

"You have a nice home, Mace," Hermione said as she started getting ready for bed. "And a wonderful family."

Macey grinned. "Yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones."

They said their good nights and fell asleep, but sleeping in the next morning was out of the question. The sound of little footsteps, squeals and giggles echoed from downstairs, thanks the kids. They lingered downstairs, slowly waking up as they sipped on coffee and munched on fresh donuts, Corky had bought early that morning.

Anxious to start the day, the four of them got dressed and piled into Ann's car, while Macey drove them around the city of Dallas, Texas. They went to Northpark Mall and walked around aimlessly to all the shops and clothing stores. Macey made them go into the GAP, her favorite store. "GAP! I've missed you!" she sighed as they walked into the young hip, clothing store. "Guys clothes on the left...come on Hermione, you'll love this store!"

"Women," Ron grumbled to Harry as they watched the girls attack a shelf full of shirts. "What is it with women and shopping?"

"Don't know," Harry shrugged but then nodded his head to the guys side. "Might as well look while we're here, I need some some shirts....maybe shorts too, I'm not use to this Texas heat."

An hour later, they left the GAP bags in tow and completely shopped out. "I'm starving!" Ron moaned as they walked to their car in the parking lot. "I need a big lunch!"

Macey grinned. "Don't worry, I know just the place!"

Thirty minutes later they walked into a burrito store called Freibirds. "Best burritos you'll ever eat."

Ron scratched his head. "What's a burrito? Will it be enough? I'm really hungry."

Macey laughed. "Oh trust me," she said as they stood in the long line that zigzagged back and forth. "It's worth it, the burritos are HUGE. You just go down the line and tell them what you want on it...beef, chicken, rice and cheese....pretty simple. That's what it looks like."

She pointed to a guy carrying a tray to a table and on the tray was a huge long thick shaped log wrapped in foil. "Wow," Hermione said. "It's huge...do they come in different sizes?"

"Yes, but that's the regular....that one over there....see where that big guy is in the corner....he's eating a Monster Burrito."

Ron gaped. "Oh, I'm getting the Monster!"

"Me too!" Harry said as his mouth began to water. "I could eat a hippogriff."

Hermione giggled. "Keep it down, I don't think anyone here knows what that means."

He just winked at her and flashed her a grin. "You're up, Hermione," he told her when they reached the counter.

One by one they went down the line, telling their waiter what they wanted in their burritos. Macey and Hermione got the regular sized, but Ron and Harry stuck to their word and got the monster. "Ten Sickles says neither of them finish it," Macey mumbled quietly to Hermione.

"Oh, I don't know...Ron could probably conquer it....Harry, no...but Ron...Maybe."

Hermione might know Ron very well, but Macey knew her Freibirds. Ron could only eat half of it, while Harry ate more, but still didn't finish it. "I have never been so full in my life," Ron said as he threw down his half eaten burrito.

Macey popped in her last bite. "Should of gotten the regular."

"I didn't finish mine," Hermione sighed. "But it was really good."

"I didn't finish mine the first time I came here either," Macey said with a grin. "Have to get use to it."

"We are definitely coming back here sometime," Ron said as he rubbed his full tummy. "I don't care if we have to Apparate over here just to get one."

"Hey, it's worth Apparating for, that's the truth," she said and then leaned over to fish out her cell phone.

"Macey, I noticed you've been trying to call someone all day," Hermione said when she started dialing. "Are you trying to get a hold of anyone?"

"Yeah," she said grimly. "Jeff....I don't know where he could be, he's not answering his cell."

"Jeff?" Ron asked as casual as possible.

"My boyfriend," she said and then hung up when she got his voice mail again. "It's just not like him, I wrote him to tell him I was coming home."

"I'm sure there's some explanation for it, Mace," Harry reassured her. "Try not to let it get you down."

She gave him a small smile. "I know...thanks Harry. Let's get out of here, I'm ready for a break. We can go back to the house and chill until we head out tonight."

"What's the plans for tonight?" Ron asked as they got up from the table and disposed of their trash.

"My Muggle friends are all going out tonight, we're gonna meet up with them at the Loon."

"The Loon?" Hermione repeated.

"It's a bar," she said with a wink. "We've been going there foryears, the people who work here knows. It's sad."

"Great....more drinking," Ron grumbled. "You're a bad influence, Marren."

"Yeah," she said giving him a smile. "Ain't it great, Weasley?"

10. untitled

Here's a nice and long one. Ya'll are almost caught up! Than, the frequent updates won't happen as much...so enjoy while ya can.

***********

Later that night, after they ate some Mexican food with Macey's family, the four pulled into a crowded parking lot. "There's The Loon," Macey said as she pointed to the end of the parking lot.

Harry looked over towards the bar as Macey pulled into an empty spot. "That's quite a line," he said as he noticed the people waiting to get inside.

"We have to wait in line?" Ron complained as they piled out of the car.

"Don't be silly," Macey said as if it was the most absurd question in the world. Towards the end of the line, there was another door...a side door, which was guarded by a tall, but bulky black man, wearing spectacles like Harry and a rutty old baseball hat. "Macey!" he said with a smile. "Justin told me you were coming!"

"Hey Frank," Macey smiled. "Are they already in side?"

He snorted. "Justin and Parker have been here since six....as usual...the rest showed up 'bout an hour ago." He held up the door for them, letting them through. "You guys enjoy yourselves."

"Thanks sweetie," Macey said and then motioned the rest of them to follow.

Ron glanced back at the line to see some of them staring at them with envy. He had the biggest urge to stick out his tongue and say, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, you can't come in!" But...considering it would be childish and very uncool like, he refrained himself.

The bar was very dark, with the lights dimmed and crowded, noisy and very smoky. The bar was in the center of the room and was one big square while tables and stools filled out along the right side. They followed Macey through the crowd as they watched her look for his friends. "Oh, I see them, they're over there in the corner," Macey said as she reached back and grabbed Ron's wrist and pulled him through the crowd.

Ron looked back and made sure Hermione and Harry didn't get lost in the crowd as they made their way to two tables cluttered together, with about seven or so different people sitting or standing around it. Macey let go of his hand and he watched her wrap her arms around the back one of the guys standing up. "Hey Ben you big, stud!" she said with a grin. Ever since they were teenagers, Macey and Ben would always recite the famous line in Top Gun.

The guy laughed and leaned back against her. "That's me hunny!"

"Take me to bed, or loose me forever!" Macey giggled.

"Show me the way, hooome, hunny!" the guy said and then turned around so he could hug her. "It's great to see you, Mace!"

"That must be, Jeff," Ron grumbled.

"No, that's not Jeff," Hermione said quietly to Ron. "I've seen a picture of Jeff."

For some reason, a feeling of relief swept over Ron. "Oh," he said as casually as possible.

"Ben, meet my friends from overseas," Macey said as she tugged him forwards.

Ben introduced himself to the three of them, while Macey said hi to all her friends. "Lina!" she exclaimed as she hugged her friend since grade school. "I've missed you! Meet my friends..."

For the next few moments, Macey took the time to introduce all her closest Muggle friends to Ron, Harry and Hermione. There was Ben of course and Carolina, but Macey called her Lina. Sarah Beth, who was one of Macey's dear friends and Ben's girlfriend. Justin, who Macey knew almost as long as Ben and Carolina, along with Chris Parker and his girlfriend, Mandy.

After introductions, everyone ordered a drink as they dispersed through the crowd, getting to know all of Macey's friends. Hermione sat between Mandy and Sarah Beth, who were having fun girl talk. Harry, who was talking to Carolina and could tell she already had a few drinks, since she was gabbing away at how guys were just assholes. "Sorry," Macey muttered to him. "Just broke up with the boyfriend."

Harry chuckled. "Ah...that explains it."

Ron was standing by the table with Macey's friend Justin, while they both sipped their dweller drinks. "So, Justin....where's Jeff?"

"Well, Ron, to be quite frank with you," Justin said casually before sipping a drink. "Don't know...don't care."

Ron grinned and liked Justin immediately. "Not a fan of him?"

"No...no, I'm not. Mace is a sweetheart and could do loads better..." He paused to get the waitress another drink. "Another bourbon and Coke...thanks darlin.'"

"Same here please," Ron said as he held up his half empty drink.

"Would you like to start a tab?" the petite blonde dressed in a white shirt and jeans asked him.

"Umm...I....a tab?" he asked confused.

"Just put his drinks on my tab," Justin interrupted and gave the waitress a drink. "You can pay me back later."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "I didn't think about bringing any Muggle money."

"Muggle? Ohh, right, right, that's what you call us non magical people." He took another sip. "Back to Jeff....can't stand the guy." He then gave Ron a funny look. "Why exactly? You like Macey?"

"Huh? Oh...n-no, course I don't, I...."

"Yeah, ya do," Harry said as he joined them, catching the tail end of their conversation.

"I do not like her!" Ron exclaimed as he quickly looked over towards her, making sure she didn't hear. She was on the other side of the table talking with Parker.

"You don't like who?" Ben asked who also joined the male circle.

"He thinks he doesn't like, Macey," Justin said with amusement.

"But he does," Harry put in with a chuckle.

Ron scowled. "You guys suck....no wonder you're Macey's friends."

Ben let out a laugh. "I like this guy....sure you don't like Mace? You'd be better than, Jeff."

"Jeff not a fan aroun here?" Harry asked.

"Oh, hell no....I could kill the guy with my bare hands," Ben said.

"And he ain't lying....he's an ex-marine," Justin said.

"Yeah?" Ron asked in awe. "Well....I could always turn him into some kind of hideous animal or something."

"No, no, that wouldn't be enough," Harry said shaking his head. "We'd have to be more creative...it's Macey we're talking about......"

"Remind me never to piss either of you guys off," Ben grumbled into his drink.

"What are you guys up to?" Macey asked slyly as she slipped in between Justin and Ben.

"Aw, nothin' love," Justin said as he put a friendly arm around her. "Just telling your friends here how much we like, Jeff."

Macey eyed him. "Uh huh....I bet," she said not believing a word.

Justin just grinned before he took another drink and Ben gave her a slight bump with his hips. "Come on, Mace...can't you just dump the loser?"

She sighed. "Why do you guys hate him so much?"

"Well, it pretty much sums down to that he's a pompous ass and only cares about himself," Justin said after a moment of pondering. "Ben? Care to add?"

"No, Justin, I think you covered everything nicely," he laughed.

"You guys are....."

Ron watched Macey's face turn from playful....to down right horrible. The laughter in her eyes died, the smile she had on her face dropped and he noticed she was looking at something behind his shoulder. He turned around to the bar and saw a man leaning against the bar as he put on his charm to a woman sitting next to him. The man had short brown hair and practically had the blonde melting into putty they way he smiled and touched her face, then leaned over and nuzzled and kissed her neck. He spun back around and looked at Justin and Ben to see them scowling in the same direction. "Please tell me that's not...."

"It is," Ben growled and he slammed his drink onto the table. "I'm gonna kill him."

"No," Macey said firmly but quietly.

"Mace," Justin started.

"No....I'll handle it....guys, stay here."

"But..."

She didn't even answer, before they could say anything else she was off and made her way to the bar. "What's going on?" Carolina asked as she walked up to the guys.

Sarah Beth walked to her boyfriend and looked up at his murderous glare. "Sweetie? Why are you..." She followed his gaze and knew exactly why he looked ready to kill. "That bastard.....I'll kill him."

"No....let her handle it guys," Carolina said as she watched her best friend walk up to a very surprised and stunned Jeff. "Just let's let her handle it, but keep an eye on her."

The rest of the group stood up as well and joined them as they silently watched the two have a verbal showdown between each other from across the bar. They couldn't hear them, but by the look on Macey's face, they could tell they weren't very happy words. They saw the blonde sit there in shock and once tried to intervene, but Macey shrugged her off angrily. The guys tensed when Jeff stood up straight and loomed over Macey, waiting for him to do anything that was inappropriate. Then, they saw Macey shove him angrily as he stumbled backwards into the bar and then saw Jeff look at Macey in shock before pushing her back and watched horrified as Macey flew backwards, running into someone....a glass shattered and they saw her drop to the ground out of sight.

"Oh hell no," Carolina said. "Okay, NOW you can go kick his ass!"

************

Macey sat there on the sticky bar room floor, in a complete daze. People were trampling all over her as a scuffle started with her now ex-boyfriend and a few guys that were around during the time. She looked up to see a flash of Ben's face in the crowd...then Justin's. "You asshole!" Ben yelled.

"How dare you hit her, you mother--" Justin's voice was drowned out when she heard a girl shriek somewhere in the bar. She frantically tried to get up and it was difficult with the commotion happening all around him. She wanted to get out of here....she wanted to be home.

As soon as she was on her feet she pushed and shoved her way into the crowd and then slammed into someone's chest. "Woah," a very calm and soothing voice said as he pulled her into his arms. "Mace.....it's okay."

"Ron?" she asked shakily as she looked up to see his brown eyes looking down at her. "Get me out of here....I want to go home."

"Okay...okay, just stay near me, I'll get you out," he said as he pressed her closer against him, wrapping a protective arm around her and turned to Harry. "Let's get out of here...where's Hermione?"

"I'm here!" she said from behind Harry as she tried not to get mauled from the crowd. "I think we should go. The rest of the gang is already heading outside....Justin and Ben are still over there."

"I think Parker joined them, too," Harry said and searched the crowd and saw a glimpse of Parker trying to reach for Jeff with anger in his eyes. "Yep...he's in there."

"Let's get her outside," Ron said and then the three of them made their way through the crowd toward the side door they had used earlier to get in.

Frank looked alarmed when he saw Macey. "What happened?"

"There's a fight in the bar....Jeff, Macey's boyfriend...."

"Ex-boyfriend!" she corrected but still stayed firmly in Ron's grasp.

"Ex-boyfriend," Ron repeated. "Started a fight....he pushed her."

"Justin, Ben and Parker are still in there," Harry informed him. "You might wanna...."

"I'm on it," he said before Harry could even finish and they watched him stalk into the bar.

"Macey...Macey, are you okay?" Carolina asked urgently as she ran up to her.

"I've been better," she sniffed but then made herself pull away from Ron and stood up straight. "I just want to go home."

"Mace, why don't you let Harry drive," Ron suggested. "You're in no condition to drive."

"Fine," she said not bothering to argue and dug through her purse before tossing him the keys. "Let's just go."

Harry nodded. "You girls gonna be okay?" He asked Mandy, Carolina and Sarah Beth.

"Oh yeah, we'll be fine," Sarah Beth said. "We'll just wait for the three macho boys to come back out, then we'll head home."

"Call us later, Mace," Mandy said with a sad smile.

"I will...thanks guys."

"All right, let's head to the car," Ron said and then put a comforting arm around Macey while they walked. "You gonna be okay?"

She stiffened at his touch. "I'll be fine," she said stubbornly and quicken the pace to her car. Saying nothing she stood next to the backdoor waiting for Harry to unlock it. Once he did, she flung open the door and got inside, slamming the door hard. Harry, Ron and Hermione shared a worried look over the top of the car, before they finally got in as well. Ron took the passenger side and Hermione got in the back-seat with Macey.

Harry started the car and not a word was spoken the whole way back to Macey's house.

*************

"I'm gonna go up to bed," Macey mumbled as they walked into the door of her house. "You can stay downstairs if you're not ready for bed."

"Are you going to be okay, Mace?" Hermione asked worriedly.

Macey gave her a quick smile. "I"ll be fine...I just want to go to bed so this day will be over....night."

Harry, Hermione and Ron both watched her walk upstairs, all of them clearly worried about their friend. "Let's go in the den," Hermione whispered once she heard Macey shut her bedroom.

The guys nodded and they walked down the hallway that led to the den. Sugar, who was curled up on the couch lifted her head and wagged her tail in greeting. Harry sat next to her and patted her head, scratching her ears while she yawned and put her head back down in Harry's lap. "I've never seen her so defeated before," Hermione said as she sat next to Harry.

Ron sat down on the other couch that was perpendicular to the other couch. "That Jeff better pray he doesn't come face to face with me again."

"It really hurt her," Harry said with a sigh. "Macey is one of the strongest witches I know, it definitely takes a lot to crumble like that."

"I know," Hermione said. "We're just going to have to be there and try to keep her mind off of Jeff."

"She'll get through it," Harry assured them and himself. "She's a tough one....she'll come to realize Jeff wasn't the one for her."

"I think I'm going to bed," Ron said suddenly as he stood up. "Tired and all."

"Okay.....we'll be up in a bit," Harry said.

"Night," Ron mumbled before walking back down the hall to the front of the stairs.

"He cares for her," Hermione said as she tilted her head to rest it on his shoulder.

"Yeah. He does." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. "You tired?"

"Getting there," she said as she started to scratch Sugar behind the ears. "I'm not ready to go up yet though. This is kind of nice."

"Me either." He yawned as he tilted his head back against the couch. " I'm definitely too comfortable."

*************

Ron walked to his room he was staying at, but paused and glanced over at the closed door across the hall. He told himself to leave it alone and go to bed, but he found him not listening since he slowly began to walk over to the other door. He took a deep breath and opened the door as quietly as possible and stuck his head through the crack. The lights were out, but he could make out her figure curled up on the bed and could hear soft sniffs and whimpers. He didn't hesitate when he stepped all the way inside and closed the door behind him. Kicking off his shoes he made his way to the foot of the bed and crawled on his hands and knees towards Macey.

She didn't say anything when he laid beside her and she didn't protest when he wrapped an arm around her from behind him. She scooted closer to him, placing an arm over his and gripping his hand with her fingers. The weeping past and her breathing became slow and steady, before she finally felt peace and sleep overtook her.

11. Chapter 11

Hey guys, back with another long chapter. I'm anxious to get you guys caught up and since I'll be out tonight at a concert and will be busy babysitting tomorrow night, I thought I'd make this update extra long. Thanks again guys for your support, I know I'm repeating myself, but it really does mean a lot to you. And I'm so glad most of you like the relationship between Macey and Ron. I'm glad ya'll are sticking through it, because trust me...once H/Hr start, it's gonna be guuuuuud. I'm dragging out H/Hr right now, because I don't want to rush them. They are too special to rush! Thanks again guys!

************

Chapter 11

"I'm so excited we're getting to go to your ranch," Hermione said with a smile as she looked out the window, watching the country life pass her by. She had her eyes trained on a baby colt trotting across a pasture and giggled when it stumbled and almost fell.

"I'm glad we got to go, too," Macey said who was sitting in the drivers seat. "It'll be nice to get away and keep my mind off.....things."

Ron who was sitting in the passenger side reached over and patted her leg for comfort. Ever since that night, when Ron crawled in bed with Macey, their relationship became stronger. However, they still fought like cats and dogs.

The four of them had piled into Macey's dad's car, with Sugar in the very back, and were headed down to the family ranch. They were only staying overnight and her parents would be coming down the following day. After the ranch, the plan was to head back to London to visit family and friends, then maybe heading somewhere else for their long vacation.

Harry was in the back seat with Hermione and was fast asleep while his head rested heavily on Hermione's shoulders. Hermione just continued to watch the scenery travel by her, barely noticing that her shoulder was going numb.

Ron shifted in his seat and let out a sigh. "How much longer? I'm dying here."

"You are such a baby, Ron, you would never have survived as a Muggle," Macey said as she fiddled with the radio. "We're about a half an hour away."

"Why did you want to travel by car anyway?" Ron asked annoyingly. "I mean...what's the point of traveling by car, when we could be there in one millisecond."

Macey shrugged as she smiled softly. "I miss road trips."

"What?"

She looked over at him. "I miss the road trips I use to take."

Ron looked at her like she was mad. "You mean you LIKE being in a car for over an hour?"

"I like traveling with my friends, listening to music and talking.....so yeah, I do."

"I like it, too!" Hermione said from the back a little too loudly because Harry's head jerked off her shoulder.

"Are we there?" he asked groggily as he rubbed his neck.

"Not yet," Macey said. "Almost." She then suddenly lifted the collar of her shirt and pulled it over her nose.

Ron looked at her weird. "What are you....ugh, what is that smell!" He quickly copied Macey and yanked his shirt over his nose, while Hermione and Harry did the same, gagging in the back.

"Skunk," Macey's voice muffled from under her shirt. "Very common around here. It's worse when they get run over."

"Ugh, that's foul!" Ron winced. "I've never smelled anything so revolting."

"So what's at your ranch, Mace?" Harry asked as he hesitantly put his shirt down and was relieved that the smell had gone away.

"We've got horses and cows, we'll definitely go riding when we get there."

"Riding?" Ron asked hesitantly.

"Yeah...like horseback riding."

"Oh, I don't know about that."

She laughed. "Ron, you can ride a broomstick hundreds of feet in the air, I think you could handle riding a horse."

"I've ridden once before," Hermione said. "When I was little my Dad took me and I loved it. It's been awhile though, I was nine the last time I was on a horse."

"I've never been on one, but I'm up for it," Harry said, putting his two cents in.

"It'll be fun, it's a good way to see the property. Later tonight we can make drinks and cookout in the backyard. Maybe watch a late movie or something. It's just a place to go to chill, really."

"Good, that's what I need right now," Harry said as he let out a breath. "Your family and friends are wonderful....but exhausting. That friend Justin of yours kept making me drink the other night at The Barley House."

"You guys were trashed," Macey laughed when she remembered the other night. It was her first time out since the incident at the Loon and her friends were great. They made her laugh, bought her drinks all night and made her realize that as long as she had her friends, she was okay.

"I'll say." Harry nudged Hermione. "Did I tell you that Justin told me you were hot?"

Hermione choked on her water she was drinking from the waterbottle "No," she sputtered. "Forgot to mention that one."

"Yeah, he said that if he didn't have a girlfriend, he would have been getting you drunk instead of me."

Hermione's jaw dropped and Macey just laughed saying, "That's Justin for you."

"What did you say?" Hermione asked shocked.

He shrugged. "I agreed."

"You agreed?"

He looked at her. "Well, yeah....you are hot Hermione....you realize that don't you?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not."

Ron turned around in his seat to look back at her. "You know, for someone who graduated at the top of the class at school, you can be very naive."

"Excuse me?"

"Harry's right, Hermione...geesh, you've been hot since our fourth year."

"Fourth?" Harry repeated. "No, she's always been hot...well, I guess describing an eleven year old as 'hot' isn't really right....but you were pretty freaking adorable at eleven."

Hermione blushed as she looked out the window. "You guys are crazy."

Harry shook his head. "She'll never get it."

"It's a lost cause," Ron said turning back around in his seat. "Macey, do you know that you're hot?"

Macey let out a laugh. "Hun, of course I'm hot. I'm sexy as hell!"

They all laughed. "Good," Ron said with a smile. "Least one of you has a clue."

"I guess we're still going to have to work on, Hermy over here," Harry said as she gave her a playful wink.

She scowled. "You know I hate that nickname and I will forever hate Hagrid for making it up."

"Oooh, she's especially sexy when she's angry."

Hermione replied by slugging him on the arm which only made him laugh harder.

****************

Ron, who was dressed and ready for a day of riding, opened the screen door of the front of the ranch house. Sugar slid by him and trotted down the stone steps and he watched her frolic out towards the grassy meadow ahead. He turned back into the house, wondering where everyone was. "Harry? Hermione? Are you almost ready?"

"Almost!" Hermione yelled from the direction of the bedrooms. "Macey's already out there!"

"I'll be out in a sec!" Harry yelled out a second later.

"Okay, see ya out there!" he yelled before he walked out, letting the screen door slam behind him as he walked down the steps. Sugar came up to greet him happily as she playfully jumped up on him. "Woah, down Sugar," he chuckled before patting the side of her stomach. "Where's Mace huh?"

He heard a horse neigh and he looked over to the right where the horse corral was and saw Macey standing in the middle of it. He walked over and took notice to three horses tied securely to the fence with halters on, but one horse was still in the corral. It was a big horse, almost sort of a reddish color and stood facing Macey while she had her hands on her hips looking very impatient. She then firmly pointed to the horse and then snapped her fingers before forcefully pointing down at her feet. He watched in amazement as the horse bent his head down in defeat and slowly walked towards her.

"I know, I know," Macey said as she put the halter on him. "It's just awful.....you are so unloved." The horse then playfully nudged her in her chest with her nose. "Well...then stop being a baby and I won't treat you like one."

Ron looked at her in amusement. It was as if she was having a conversation with the horse. "Hey," he said as he leaned his arms over the fence and propped one foot up on bottom wire.

She looked over and smiled. "Hey Ron...I was just telling Fatty here to stop being a baby." The horse then nipped at her shirt. "Well you are.....he doesn't like it when I call him that. His real name is Cowboy."

"And he understands you?" he asked with a laugh.

"As a matter of fact he does," she said and then patted his neck before leading him to the gate. "It's a gift I have...a rare gift. I can communicate with animals."

"Really?" he asked intrigued as he walked over to the gate to meet her on the other side. "All animals?"

"Well, only warm-blooded animals," she told him as she led Cowboy over to a small wooden building called the tack room, which all the horses supplies and equipment were held. "This big fella here is quite the jokester. He thought it would be funny to steal my hat and frolic around with it while I chased him." She sighed as she looked at Cowboy with annoyance. "I finally pulled out my good old wand and got my hat back."

Ron eyed the horse studying it carefully and noticed that his nickname did him justice. His stomach was extremely wide that he almost looked like a pot bellied pig. He was red all over, except down at his hooves, which were white, almost looking like he sported white socks. He then looked at his two front feet and laughed. "Is he pigeon toed?"

Macey came out of the tack room with a brush and chuckled as she started to brush him. "Yes...but he's very sensitive about it and so I try not to mention it." Cowboy let out a soft whinny. "No, boy, he isn't talking about your hooves." Macey gave Ron a wink and then handed him the brush. "Why don't you take over, while I work on Ladybug."

"Ladybug?"

"The Bay mare over there," she said pointing to the petite brown horse still tied up at the fence but was looking over at them. "That's Cowboy's woman...isn't she boy?" Cowboy vigorously bobbed his head up and down.

Ladybug lifted her head and let out a loud whinny. Macey laughed. "That's right, Buggy, you tell him."

Ron looked uneasily at the brush. "Um...I dunno..."

"It's okay, he won't hurt you, just brush along his neck and over his back. Make sure you get all the dust off."

"Oh, all right," he said as he took her place and hesitantly began to stroke his neck with the brush.

"There, you're doing fine," Macey said as she kept brushing Ladybug.

Moments later, Harry and Hermione came out from the house, both dressed in jeans and a shirt. "Hey guys, need any help?"

"Yeah, find a brush in that tack room and pick a horse," Macey said as she bent down and lifted one of Ladybugs hooves

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Picking her hooves...getting all...the junk out....and stuff," she said in between breaths as she dug the pick into the hooves as dirt and rocks fell out onto the ground.

"What's this guys name?" Harry asked as he went up to another Bay horse, but this one had a white strip running down his face.

"That's Ranger, he's a real sweetheart. He thinks he's a dog, I've tried to tell him that he's not, but he won't listen."

Harry blinked.

"I can speak to animals...warm blooded."

"Wow," Hermione said as she went up to the fourth horse, who was also a Sorrel like Cowboy, but he also had a white strip running down his nose. "That's a rare gift, I've read about them. Mostly American witches have the power."

"Yeah...that's Captain, Hermione. He's pretty much the leader of the gang....kind of bossy towards the other horses...but loves humans."

"I'm done with Cowboy over here," Ron said.

"Great....I'll start saddling him. You guys can just hang out while I saddle them, I might ask for your help at some point, it's been awhile since I rode."

"Um...Macey?" Hermione asked uneasily as Ranger started to nudge and nip at her shoulder and neck. She giggled when he breathed on her neck. "What is he doing?"

Mace sighed. "He's flirting.....Ranger, for crying out loud, can you stick to your own species."

Ranger let out what sounded like a snicker before he affectionately rubbed his face up and down Hermione's front. Hermione let out a laugh as she put her arms around him. "Oh you are so sweet."

Harry grinned. "Ranger...man, you need to give me pointers."

"Don't encourage him," Macey grunted as she heaved saddle on Cowboy's back. "He loves women."

"My kind of horse!" Harry chuckled as he patted his neck.

It took Macey about twenty minutes to get all four horses saddled and ready and she was now figuring out which one should ride which horse. "Hermione, you should probably ride Ladybug, she doesn't care for the male species all that much."

She laughed as she walked up to Ladybug. "Okay....hey girl."

"Ladybug, you be good." Macey paused and gave Hermione a smile. "She said she'll show ya a good time. Go on, up ya go."

Hermione grabbed the horn of the saddle and climbed up on her back and Macey handed her the reins. "Harry, you hop on Ranger and I'll take Captain. Ron, since you and Cowboy bonded, you can ride him."

"Bonded?" Ron then stumbled when Cowboy nudged him hard with his nose. "Hey!"

"Don't worry, he likes you," she laughed as she mounted Captain. "He thinks it's cool that you have the same hair color as he."

Ron looked at Cowboy warily. "You do huh? Well...in that case do me a favor and try not to buck me off."

**************

The ride went rather well and to Macey's relief, no one got bucked off. She showed them the entire land, walking the horses down the gravel path down to the bottoms. They trotted through the horse trails that her parents had made up the steep hill back to flat land on top of the bluff. Wildlife was everywhere and thanks to Macey none of the animals were afraid of them.

"When I first realized I had the gift," she had explained to them as the four walked the horses back to the barn. "I told some deer that they would always be safe on our land. See, Mom doesn't allow hunting here at the ranch, at least when she's here. Sometimes, my brothers come up without my parents, but I warned them about my brothers." She laughed. "My brothers were not happy with me. They haven't killed anything yet in years."

Once their ride was over, they helped Macey unsaddle the horses and then to cool them off, rinsed them off with the water hose. Unfortunately, thanks to Ron that ended up being a water fight between the four of them. They were all soaked by the time they were done and called a truce. "I call first shower!" Hermione yelled as she started sprinting towards the house.

"Not if I can help it!" Harry yelled as he started after her.

Hermione flew inside the house into the small hallway veering left to the den, with Harry close on her heels. She shrieked when Harry grabbed her arm and tried to pull her back, but she was aggressive and pushed him away before running through the den to the master bedroom.

Harry caught up with her just in time for her to slam the bathroom door in his face. "Dammit! Hermione, you better not use all the hot water!"

"Oh pipe down!" she said through the door.

Harry scowled when he heard her turn the water on. He was dying for a shower. His brows then rose when he remembered another shower at the back of the house. He quickly ran back out to the den, through the hallway and to the kitchen where Macey was.

"Too late, Ron's in the other one," she said casually as she was fishing through the refrigerator.

"Damn," he mumbled.

She laughed. "Don't worry, you want to wait for the other shower anyway. The shower Ron's using has a really low shower head. I can just bed that Ron is having to squat really low to get his head under there."

Harry chuckled. "Well, in that case I'll wait. What ja doing?"

"I'm making me a glass of wine, then I'm going to start making my dip."

Harry smacked his lips. "Oh goodie. I'll take some wine, too, and I'll help while I wait."

Macey pulled out two glasses of white wine and then poured both their glasses. "While I cook the ground sausage you can up the block of cheese in there."

Harry took a sip of his wine and set it aside. "You got it," he said and then to the cheese which was sitting on a cutting board. "How do you want me to cut it?"

"Just in little cubes," she said as she put the skillet on the stove.

Harry picked up the knife and started slicing away. "Your ranch is great, Mace. Thanks for taking us down here."

"It's my pleasure, I'm glad you guys are here. You're a natural on the horse, Harry."

He chuckled and shrugged. "I figured that if I could ride a skinny broom in the air I can ride a horse. Although, horses are probably harder. You can predict what the brooms going to do, but never a horse." He gathered a handful of cubed cheese and put it in the bowl. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine," she said a little too unconvincingly. "I mean, it will take awhile to get over it, but I'm glad I'm not alone." She pushed the sizzling beef back and forth with her spatula. "But no worries, because I'm fine."

Harry could tell that she was still not fine and still hurting over what her so called boyfriend had done to her. How anyone could hurt such a great girl was beyond him. He just hoped that Ron finally woke up and realized how much he liked Macey and things would be all right with the world. "I'm done cutting the cheese...er...okay, that didn't sound right."

Macey giggled.

"What I meant was, I'm done slicing the cheese in little cubes."

"Great, thanks. Just leave it aside for now."

"What can I do now?"

"Not a thing, making the dip is pretty easy." She picked up her wine with her free hand and took a sip. "Why don't you go relax in the den while you wait for Hermione, see what's on TV or something."

"Okay...only if you're sure there's nothing else I can do."

"Nope, everything's good."

"All right." He picked up his glass of wine and nuzzled her head playfully before he walked out of the kitchen and back to the den. He did a quick drying spell on his clothes before he took a seat in the leather lazy boy snuggled in the corner of the room and then turned on the television to surf.

It wasn't long before he heard the bathroom door open and then Hermione poked her head out. "Showers free."

"Thank Merlin," he sighed as he got up from the lazy boy and went in the bedroom. "Hot water still there?"

Hermione rolled her eyes as she brushed her wet hair while wearing nothing but a towel on. "Yes, hot water is all there, calm down."

He kissed her cheek and gave her a sexy wink. "Thanks babe."

Hermione tried to look annoyed but when he closed the door she couldn't help but shiver whenever he touched her. What was exactly going on? This was Harry for crying out loud, she shouldn't be aware of him so much. The last time she felt like this she was in the bath naked as a jay bird and now she was in just a towel. It was just her feeling vulnerable and awkward....that's all. That had to be it.

12. Chapter 12

Here's a kind of long one and I thought I'd post it, since it has some H/Hr interaction for those of you who are thirsty for it. The next post I have to revise*wink* Before I post it. I'm off to work, then pilates, then babysitting....so I have no idea when I'll be able to update next. So enjoy while ya can!

***************

Chapter 12

Later that night, after they filled their bellies with Macey's famous cheese dip and sipped on delicious margaritas, they finally had retired to the den. All of them had changed into their pajamas and put on a movie that they had got in town. Macey had made herself a pallet on the floor and she was stretched out in front of the TV, but it wasn't long until she made Ron come join her since they were watching a scary movie.

"Okay, Ron get down here," she said sitting up and turning around to face him.

Ron was in the leather recliner as comfortable as can be. "Why? Scared?" he teased.

"Yeah, terrified. I usually am not a fan of scary movies."

Ron just chuckled as he got up from his chair and laid next to her and she immediately curled up next to him. "So this is why muggles make scary movies," he said entertained. "So guys can get lucky." Macey replied by pinching him hard in the ribs causing him to flinch. "Ouch!"

Harry was sitting on the couch with Hermione and she was just as scared as Macey. He winced when Hermione squeezed his arm a little too hard. "Ease up, Hermione it's only a..."

Right then in the movie something jumped out unexpectedly and the girls screamed. Hermione practically jumped on Harry's lap and buried her face in his chest. Harry grinned. "Hermione, you faced Voldemort with me and this scares you?"

"This makes Voldemort seem like a regular sweetheart," she muffled into his shirt. "Oh for crying out loud, don't go into the house you stupid girl! Oh, she is so toast."

Sure enough, the stupid girl that went into the dark empty scary house, got sliced to pieces. Ron winced. "Must they be so graphic about it....ouch, that look like it hurt."

As the movie wore on, the scarier it got and the tighter the girls held on to the boys. At one point, Harry seriously thought he was going to die due to lack of oxygen, but a part of him didn't mind. He had protected Hermione from Death Eaters and Voldemort many of times, he can sure protect her during a scary muggle movie. When the movie was finally over, he could feel her start to relax. "Thank Merlin that's over with. That movie was exhausting."

"I'm going to have nightmares tonight," Macey said as she turned off the TV. "We're in the middle of no where and for all we no a crazy person with an axe might be out there and..."

"Would you be quiet!" Hermione cried. "I don't want to..."

Something pecked on the window behind her and Harry causing everyone to jump and yell. Harry flung around the window and his eyes widened. "Hedwig!"

Hermione put a hand over her heart. "That scared me to death."

"I can't believe it," he said as he walked over to the back door so he could let her in. Hedwig soared through the door and landed on one of the arms of the couches. "Why on earth did you fly all this way, Hedwig? Is it that important?"

Hedwig just held out her foot and kept an eye on Sugar who had her head up staring right back at her. "Sugar, don't even think about it," Macey said. Sugar looked at her then Hedwig again, before putting her head down sighing in defeat.

"Ashley?" Harry said looking at the parchment. "It's from Ashley." He sighed and looked at Hedwig. "You flew all this way for some lousy letter from, Ashley?"

Hedwig flew up on his shoulder and gave a soft hoot. "Aww," Macey said with a smile.

"What?" Harry asked.

"She wanted to see you."

Harry blinked and looked over at Hedwig. "She said that?"

"Yep. Kind of sweet."

"How come you never told us about your gift before?" he asked as he stroked the side of Hedwig's face.

She shrugged. "I never really looked into Hedwig's mind before, since she's not mine it's not my business. But I couldn't help but hear what she was saying. She's nuts over you, Harry."

"Yeah, well I kind of like her myself," he said and grinned at Hedwig. "Why don't you go outside and play, Hedwig. There's all sorts of critters outside."

Hedwig leaned up and excitingly flapped his wings and Harry walked back to the door and let her out. "What does Ashley want, Harry?" Hermione asked casual as possible.

"Haven't read it yet," he said unrolling the parchment and sighed as he read it. "She's unbelievable." He then crumbled up the paper and stalked over to the master bedroom slamming the door behind him.

Hermione sighed. "That's not good, I better go see what's wrong." Without waiting for answer she followed Harry to the bedroom slowly opening the door and walking in. Harry was sitting on the edge of the king sized bed, his elbows on his knees holding his head in his hands. "Harry," she said softly sitting next to him placing a hand on his back. "What the letter say?"

He shook his head. "It doesn't matter....it's over." He let out a harsh laugh. "I don't think it even started."

"I'm sorry," she said rubbing her hand up and down his back.

"You didn't even like her," he said looking over at her for the first time.

"Well...no, I didn't, but....I can tell how much this is hurting you, so for that I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "I'm just sick of it, you know? When will I find someone who will....who will...."

"See the real you?" she asked finishing the question for him.

He nodded looking at her. "Yeah." He then sighed as he flopped down on his back and looked up at the ceiling. "She didn't know where I was and was angry for not keeping in touch. She knew I was with you."

"Harry," she said as she laid down next to him on her side. "I..."

"She gave me an ultimatum." He handed her the letter turning his head to look at her. "Read it."

Hermione took the letter but didn't unroll it, she was more worried about him. He took back the letter and unrolled it himself and placed it back in her hands. "Read it," he repeated. She stared into his eyes sadly and then finally flickered her eyes to the parchment and read.

Where are you?! I've been by your place and you're not there, in fact no one is. I know your on vacation? You go off with her?? How could you just leave without letting me know and better yet, how come you didn't take me with you? So where are you, huh? Some exotic beach enjoying yourself? Is Hermione having fun with you? I can't take it anymore, Harry. If you want to be with me you'll just have to choose. I hate feeling like I have to compete myself with her! I better get a reply or we're through no matter what! Don't ruin this, Harry, guys would kill to be with me.

Ashley

Hermione shook her head and crumbled the paper before tossing it aside. "So....who ya going to pick?"

Harry snapped his head towards her furious, but then saw her slightly teasing smile and knew she wasn't serious. "I can't believe her, I mean is she honestly that full of herself to make her think I'd actually consider picking her over you? I can't stand it anymore and I can't stand her."

"Forget about her, Harry. She's not worth it, don't even bother replying to her."

He laughed. "Oh, I'm replying...don't you worry and all I'm saying is three words. 'I choose Hermione.' That'll deflate her ego a bit."

She smiled softly. "You'll find someone, Harry. You're too good of a person to be alone all your life."

"I hope your right." He then got up slowly and rubbed his eyes. "I'm exhausted. Wanna sleep with me tonight? I'll protect you from crazy killing psychopaths."

She grinned. "You will huh?"

"You bet." He then nodded his head to the bed. "Come on."

Hermione smiled as the two of them flew back the covers and crawled inside. Harry turned off the light and was shocked when Hermione scooted closer to him until she was snuggled up against his side. They've slept in the same bed, but mostly kept to their own side of the bed. Well, they started that way at least, but always ended up close together since Hermione hogged the bed. However, they never started out this way, but he wasn't about to complain. She knew he needed her tonight and he did...he really did need her tonight. "Night, Hermione," he whispered and closed his eyes. This is what he wanted....he wanted to find someone he could be comfortable with like Hermione. He wanted someone like Hermione. He knew though....that there was no one out there that could even hold a candle to her. She was too special.

13. Chaoter 13

Hey guys! After this post, you are officially caught up. And also to let you know, that this is the last Ron/Macey part for awhile. I'm going to start in on H/Hr pretty soon! So look forward to that! Enjoy!

**********

It was almost two in the morning and Ron and Macey were still wide awake. They were sitting at the kitchen table with two shot glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels perched between them. They were giggling like crazy as they continued to play a drinking game called "$hit Seven." Macey and Ron would stare at each other as they took turns counting and if either of them landed on seven, a multiple of seven, a double number or a number with seven in it, they had to say $hit instead. The goal was to work together to see how far they could count without screwing up. If someone screwed up, both of them had to take a shot.

Macey giggled as she poured them both a glass. "We got to twenty, that's pathetic."

"I'm sorry, I forgot twenty-one was a multiple of seven...okay, okay, you start this time...I'm not stopping till we at least get to fifty."

"Okay....one.."

"Two," he answered back.

"Three.."

"Four..."

"Five," Macey said trying not to laugh.

"Six...."

"Shit!"

"Eight..."

"Nine..."

"Ten..."

"Shit!"

They got to the twenties and then the thirties, they almost goofed up in the forties but Ron quickly recovered and said shit when he had landed on forty-four. The more he drank the harder his math was and considering math wasn't really taught at Hogwarts...it wasn't his best subject.

"Sixty," Ron said.

"Sixty-one.."

"Sixty-two..."

"Sixty-three..."

"Sixty...." Ron stopped and eyed her. "Wait, isn't sixty three a multiple of...."

"Dammit!" she cursed when she realized she messed up. "Bottoms up, Weasley!"

"We were doing so good!" he said as he clinked his glass with hers before shooting it back. "Okay....I think we need to take a break on $hit Seven."

"Yeah, I think your right," she said sliding her shot glass away from her. "You're pretty fun, Weasley."

He grinned as he leaned back in his chair. "Right back at ya, Marron."

"Drinking games are the best. It's a great time to spend with friends and just be....silly, you know?"

"Yeah," he agreed. "I never really knew a lot of drinking games, but you've taught me quite a few. I have to say, Shit Seven is my new favorite one."

"He never liked to play drinking games," she said all of the sudden looking at the table. "Thought they were a waste of time."

Ron didn't have to ask who she was referring to. "Well, then he for sure wasn't right for you, then. You need to find someone who can have fun, like you."

She shook her head hopelessly. "What's wrong with me?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"Hey," he said softly as he leaned forward in his chair and placed his hand over hers that was resting on the table. "Nothing. Not a damned thing."

She looked up at him hopefully. "Then why can't I seem to find anyone? I really thought he was the one, I thought....I thought he cared for me, you know?" She sniffed back her tears. "I feel like giving up."

Ron slid out of his chair and onto his knees next to Macey's chair, scooting it until she was facing him. He reached up and cradled her face with his hands and lifted her chin up. "Look at me," he said firmly as he knelt in front of her. "You are a beautiful person, Macey Marron, you hear me? I don't want you to ever think any differently. Not only does your face light up a room, but you are a good hearted person. Everyone loves and adores you, Macey, and I mean everyone....including me." The corner of his mouth lifted when her eyes widened. "How can that surprise you? I know we have our tiffs, but there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you and....."

His words were all muffled and silenced when Macey suddenly captured his mouth with her own. Ron's brows arched high in shock, but his eyes were closed tight as he concentrated on the feel of her soft lips caressing his. Once he recovered from the shock, he quickly retaliated and kissed back leaning into the kiss as his fingers slipped into her hair. He heard the back of the chair scrape against the floor when Macey had slid on her knees to join him on the floor and he immediately pulled her close, deepening the kiss with his tongue.

She moaned into his mouth when they tasted each other for the first time and her arms circled around his neck and her fingers got lost in his hair. Merlin, she needed this. She needed to feel....just to feel wanted and needed. He tasted so good, his smell was practically intoxicating and he about drove her crazy when he started to suck gently on her bottom lip. She shivered as she clung desperately to him. "Ron," she gasped between breaths. "Please..."

"Mace," he groaned as he practically devoured her with his greedy mouth. Never leaving her mouth, he pulled her up on her feet as they stumbled into the small hallway where the back three bedrooms were. He pressed her hard against the wall with his body so he could feel every inch of her on him and he nearly died right there. She felt so good....he had ached for her for so long and finally she was in his arms.

"Bedroom," she managed to say as she started to frantically tug his shirt up. She wanted skin....she was desperate for flesh against flesh.

He tore his lips away from her for only a second as he helped get rid of his shirt and then buried his face against her neck as he started suck gently on her delicate skin. "Which one?"

"I don't care," she groaned as she arched against him. "There's three, just pick one."

He smiled against her neck and traveled kisses along her neck as he used the wall as a guide. "Let's see what's behind door number one," he whispered in her ear.

She giggled against his mouth as they both stumbled into one of the bedrooms. They slammed the door behind them and tumbled onto the bouncy mattress as articles of clothing were carelessly tossed onto the floor. Somewhere in the middle of all the mayhem, Macey was able to produce a silencing spell so they wouldn't wake up Harry and Hermione who were at the other end of the house.

Once both of them were gloriously naked, they rolled together on the bed until Macey pushed Ron on his back. She gave him a devilish grin before she bent down and kissed his chest, causing him to shudder. He hissed out a breath when her tongue flicked over one of his nipples and his hands gripped her hips almost painfully. "Mace....you're going to be the death of me," he panted as she was now running her lips and tongue over his flat abs.

"That's my plan," she said as she teased him slowly, lingering her lips close to his arousal.

He didn't really know how much more he could take this. This slow, teasing process just wasn't cutting it for him, he needed to be inside her now, before he completely lost it before they even started. He gripped handfuls of her hair with his fist and brought her back up to his mouth, plunging deep into the kiss as he rolled her over on her back. "We'll worry about finesse later,' he said when he noticed the confused look on her face. "I want.....need to be inside you," he whispered against her mouth as he positioned himself between her thighs.

"Yes," she groaned as she lifted her hips towards his. "Please.....I need you, too...inside me..."

Ron then plunged deep inside her and both of them let out a strangled groan of approval. Buried deep within her, Ron buried his face in her neck nipping on her earlobe. "Mace," he groaned rubbing his hips against hers. "You're so tight....you feel so damn good."

She only groaned in response, lifting her hips urgently encouraging him to move. He pulled out almost all the way out, before he drove back inside her, harder than before. She cried out both in pain and pleasure, wrapping her legs around his waist as she held on tight for the ride of her life. "Faster....Ron, please...."

"Merlin," he groaned as he quickened the pace, thrusting his hips faster and harder as the headboard started to bang against the wall. He never knew.....never in a million years knew it could be this way....feel this good. He had good sex before, but this....this was beyond good. This was bloody fantastic. Never breaking their rhythm, he reached down and grabbed the back of her knee, pushing it up towards her chest and draped it over his shoulder. Both groaning at the new sensation, Ron pumped even faster into her, both panting and groaning until finally they both came hard as they clung together, collapsing into a heap of exhaustion.

Ron rested his head on her chest waiting for his pulse to go back down, as he listened to her heart race beneath his ear. He was till inside her and he didn't want to move....he didn't think he could move if he wanted to. He felt a nice sensation, before realizing it was Macey running her fingers lazily through his hair. This was nice....really nice.

"Ready for the finesse now?" she asked breathlessly.

Ron grinned and playfully nipped at her breast. "You betcha," he said as he lifted his head only long enough to kiss her softly. "Me first."

Macey giggled, but soon turned into a groan when his lips started to explore her body.

***************

Macey felt herself waking up the next morning, feeling completely satisfied after the night she had shared with Ron Weasley. Who would have thought that she would spend a night with Ron tearing up the sheets like a couple of horny teenagers? Her body was aching, but in a good kind of way and her heart felt light and hopeful. He made her feel so good last night....so wanted and needed. He made her feel like a woman and she really needed it.

She blindly started to reach for Ron, but only came in contact with warm sheets, instead of a warm body. Her eyes blinked open and she lifted her head to see that he was no where in the room. She sighed as she collapsed her head back on the pillow. He left her sleeping alone. Did that mean last night freaked him out? Did he regret any of it? What if he didn't want to be with her anymore and she was just a one night stand. She didn't think she could take it if that was the case. Granted, she wasn't ready for a serious relationship, but she definitely wouldn't mind having some fun with her cute red headed roommate.

Just then the door opened and she looked up to see Ron walking through the door. He was shirtless and only sported his blue and green stripped pajama pants that was riding dangerously low on his hips. She could see the sexy pelvic line on his hips swooping down until it disappeared under the elastic band. His hair was still rumpled and he sported a lopsided grin as he held a cup of steaming coffee in his hand. He looked good enough to eat.

"Morning," he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Morning," she said with a shy smile.

He cleared his throat. "I made you some coffee."

She grabbed the sheets and held it tightly to her chest as she sat up on the bed. "Thanks," she said accepting the cup and carefully took her first sip. "Mmm, this is perfect."

"Just a little splash of milk and a whole lot of sugar, just the way you like it." Merlin, she looked so good, he had to restrain himself from attacking her like he did last night.

She didn't know why the fact that Ron knew how she make her coffee made her feel all giddy inside....but it did. She took another sip so she could hide her smile. She then set the coffee aside on the table and turned her attention back to Ron. They most definitely needed to talk about the events that took place in this bed. "So," she finally started as she licked her lips. "Last night was...."

"Yeah," he said nervously, running his fingers through his hair. "Pretty crazy."

"Do...I mean, do you regret it at all?"

"Not one second of it," he told her not even hesitating to think it over. "You?"

She smiled and then shook her head. "No."

Relief swept over him and he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "Good," he said softly as he reached up and gently cupped her face. "I was afraid that.....well, you might think last night was a one time thing."

She laughed softly as she looked down. "I was afraid you'd think that, too." She felt him gently push back strands of her hair out of her face and she looked up to see that his face was inches from her own. Her heart skipped a beat when he moved in to kiss her, but she took in a shaky breath and pulled away slightly. "There's just one thing...."

"What?" he asked and started to kiss her soft neck since her lips were occupied.

She shivered as she tried to occupy her thoughts, but with Ron raining tiny kisses along her shoulder it was rather a difficult thing to do. "I can't.....I mean, I'm not ready....for a serious relationship."

"Okay," he whispered kissing the cluster of freckles decorated on her shoulder. He laid her back down on her back and maneuvered his way back under the sheets nuzzling the crook of her neck as he pressed all his weight on top of her.

"So yeah," she managed to say as her arms slid around his back. "So this can't.....get....personal."

"Just physical," he agreed into her ear before nipping it gently.

Her eyes fluttered close. "Right..." She opened her mouth in shock and arched her back when Ron did a little swirl thing with his tongue. He did that quite a few times last night and she didn't know exactly how he did it. "So this....is just...a no strings....attatched thing."

"Sure thing," he said as he brought his lips back to hers and kissed her gently. "Whatever you want," he breathed into her mouth before his tongue slid between the seam of her lips. He moved against her, giving her a slight preview of what was in store for later as he continued to drug her with his mouth.

Macey clutched his hair with her fingers when he buried his face against her neck again. "I also....don't think....oh wow, that's nice.....uuum....we should tell anyone."

"Okay," he breathed in his ear and then started to travel his lips down south.

"Right....okay so now that we...."

"Macey?"

"Hmm?" she mumbled looking down at him.

Ron lifted his head for a second to look up at her. "Shut up."

She grinned. "Okay," she sighed as she plopped back down on the pillow and closed her eyes when Ron's head vanished under the covers. "Definitely shutting up now."

14. Chapter 14

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA, I've been so busy. I've barely had time to even update this, which is why it's not very long. Anyway, hope you like it anyways. Thanks for being patient!

**************

Chapter 14

Harry was in a very bad mood. He sat in their living room, flipping through channels as he spent their first night back alone. This was not the way he planned to spend his day. First, when he woke up next to Hermione this morning, he couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her wrapped around him and before he could stop himself, he felt himself getting aroused and that made him extremely uncomfortable. Afraid that Hermione would wake up and see just how "happy" he was, he slowly tried to get out of bed. It would have been an easy task, if Hermione didn't moan and cling to him when he moved away from her. When he finally did managed to escape, he went to the bathroom to calm himself down.

It was nothing, he told himself for the hundredth time that day. It had nothing to do with Hermione, he got morning hard-ons tons of times when he woke up alone. It was nothing. However, it didn't get him out of a bad mood and Ron and Macey's behavior had annoyed him even more. They were so...damn chirpy. Neither of them were morning people, but they way the goofed and teased each other all morning was very irritating. Then Hermione woke up, walking into the kitchen looking all mused and wrinkled, then Merlin help him...he became "happy" again. Dammit.

Then, later that afternoon when they had returned back to their house, he got a letter via OWL from Mystic Resort....the most popular and nicest wizarding resort, which was impossible to get in. Unless you were Harry Potter of course and he had completely forgotten that he made reservations for two this weekend. He was going to surprise Ashley, but he made the reservation about three months ago, so that was money down the drain. The letter was a reminder and a confirmation that his room would be ready and unfortunately if you wanted to cancel, you had to do it at least a week in advanced. So he, was pretty much screwed. However....there was always Hermione, but that plan backfired right away.

"Oh Harry, I'd love to go," she had said as she sat in front of her mirror, getting ready for her date with Norman. "But I'd promise Norm I'd spend more time with him...I haven't seen him in awhile."

"Oh. Well. Okay." His heart sank in disappointment. "It was just a thought."

"I'm sorry, Harry," she said as she fiddled with her hair. "What do you think? Up or down?"

"Uhhh.." He liked her hair down, but then again the exposure of the nape of her neck would tempt any man to sink his teeth into her soft skin. "Down," he grunted and then stalked out of her room.

So there he was, sitting in the den, watching an eighties chick flick called Sixteen Candles, which he had to admit was pretty funny. The Donner was the shit. "Might as well get myself comfortable," he said aloud as he stretched fully out on the couch, concentrating on the movie.

He almost gave in and went to Ashley to work of his sexual frustration that he'd been having all day, but in the end he decided against it. Although, he was sure Ashley wouldn't mind, he didn't use women like that, plus he had already sent her the letter that told him he'd picked Hermione instead. So it would make him look pretty weak if he went crawling back to her. Nope, he would stay here and wallow in self-pity as Hermione was off doing Merlin knows what with Norman and Ron and Macey were off somewhere as well. Funny, all his life he wanted to be left alone and now that he was, it wasn't all that great.

When the movie ended, he grabbed the remote and started to flip again, trying to find another movie. He was just about to give up and head upstairs when someone came through the door. He sat up and was shocked to see it was Hermione. She looked like she'd been crying. "Hermione?"

She looked over at him, tears glistened in her rich brown eyes. "Is that invitation still opened?" she asked as she tried to hold in her tears.

His eyes softened. "Hermione, what happened?"

She finally broke down and ran to him, flinging herself on top of him so hard that he fell on his back. "Oh Harry," she cried into his chest as he strummed his fingers through her hair. He was glad she took his advice and let her hair down. "Can I still come with you? Is it too late?"

"Of course you can, Hermione," he said as he continued to hold her. "What happened?"

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter."

"It most certainly does." He framed her face and lifted her head off his chest. He brushed her tears away with a swipe of his thumbs. "What did he do? Did he hurt you at all?"

"Harry...I...don't want to talk about it," she sniffed and tucked her head under his chin. Please...I just want to get away."

He squeezed her tight. "Of course. Whatever you want."

"When can we leave?"

Harry removed his left arm off her to glance at his watch. "We have to leave in about an hour...my private portkey that takes us to the island is only good till then."

"Then I have to go pack." She kissed his cheek. "Thanks Harry. We're gonna have a blast together."

He grinned and playfully tapped her nose. "We sure are. It will be a weekend neither of us will forget." He then kissed the tip of her nose. "Now go get packed."

She gave him a bright smile before she pushed off him and ran off towards the stairs. Harry sighed as he collapsed his head back down, trying hard not to concentrate on how she felt pressed up against him...of how she smelled so sweet and female. "No...dammit, don't do it.....aw shit." He groaned when his arousal didn't listen to him. "She really needs to stop doing that."

15. Chapter 15

Hey guys, yes I'm alive and not dead. I have been busy all through the holidays, then I was having major computer trouble.... I’m STILL having trouble cuz the jerks never fixed what was wrong. I can't get my wordpro up, so for now I have to do write my new stuff in wordpad, which doesn't have spell check, so I will have some errors. I just couldn't keep this from you guys anymore, so I'm sorry if it's sloppy, but it will have to do for now. And I'm also sorry if this isn't long enough, but it's the best I can do. I'm a lot busier now it seems like. It's crazy. Anyway, I'm sorry for the wait guys, I really am. I'll try my best to get better! Take care!

*******************

It wasn't till about ten till one in the morning when Harry and Hermione walked into their rooms at the Mystic Resort. Harry tipped the wizard who helped them with their luggage and shut the door behind him with a heavy sigh. "I'm about to pass out."

"I'm sure this room is great, but I really only care about the bedroom," Hermione said as she walked straight through the double doors that led to the only bedroom. "Wow."

Harry yawned as he came up behind her as she stared at the king sized bed that was over flooded with all sorts of white silk and satin pillows and a comforter that looked as fluffy as a cloud. Her eyes scattered around the bedroom and when her eyes wondered up and. "Oh...my."

Harry looked up and his stomach dropped when he saw that the entire ceiling was covered by mirrors. "Well you look at that... I sure hope that's not a talking mirror."

Hermione giggled as she looked at him over his shoulder. "You were going all out, weren't you."

He shrugged as he passed her and walked fully into the cream carpeted room. "When I intend to impress a woman I don't do it half way."

"So I see," she said with a slight smile and then walked over to where her luggage lay on the bed. She rummaged through her back and grabbed her nighttime stuff and headed through the bathroom. "I'll changed in the bathroom... holy cow, it's as big as the bedroom."

Harry chuckled as he watched Hermione close the door behind her. He was happy he was here with her instead of Ashley. Granted, when he booked this trip he thought they were going to be lots and lots of sex, but... this was just as good...maybe even better.

He quickly changed for bed, slipping on a white cotton shirt and a pair of pajama pants, before walking to the bathroom door. "Safe to come in?" he asked as he heard running water.

"Yeah," her muffled voice said through the door.

Harry walked in to see her at the sink brushing her teeth and he walked up to her, placing his bathroom kit that held his toothpaste, toothbrush and such. "Can I squeeze in?" he asked as he grabbed his brush and toothpaste.

Since her mouth was full she just moved slightly to the side and watched him squeeze a glob of toothpaste on his brush, before he went at it. They both grinned at each other as they brushed and Harry made Hermione almost choke when he stuck his toothpaste covered tounge at her. The took turns spiting and rinsing and when they were both done Harry immediately pulled her in his arms and hugged her tight as he lifted her off the floor.

"Harry," she laughed. "What in the..."

"Thank you," he said softly in her ear. "Thank you for being here with me."

She smiled softly and returned the hug, nuzzling her face against his neck. "I don't want to be anywhere else."

He smiled as he let her down gently. "Ready to hit the hay?"

"Yes," she moaned sleepily as she leaned against his chest. "I'm so tired."

He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her. "Me too," he said and then started to shuffle his way out of the bathroom with her still in his arms.

Hermione giggled the whole way as she held tightly to him as she shimmied backwards towards the bed. He felt so good and warm, she didn't want to let him go. "You want the right side like always?" she heard him murmur against her hair.

"Sure," she mumbled.

He kissed her temple and leaned back before pulling down the comforter. "Crawl in."


Her body was about to collapse so she gladly obeyed and smiled when he tucked her in. Instead of walking around to his side he crawled over her, stopping to give her a kiss on the cheek, before he shimmied under the covers sighing in content. "This bed is like sleeping on a cloud. It's incredible."

"Mmmm, I know....I'm going to sleep good tonight. Tomorrow morning, we hit the pool, because I need a tan."

The image of Hermione in a bikini came into his mind before he could even try to block it out. He was going to be in hell tomorrow and loving every minute of it. Who says you can't enjoy a good female body in a swimsuit... even if it was your best friend? "Sounds good, Hermione. See you in the morning."

"Sleep well, Harry," she said and then the room magically was enveloped in darkness and the two fell fast asleep... both dreaming about each other.

16. Chapter 16

When Harry woke up the next morning, he couldn't help but notice that a heavy weight was pinning him down from his hips. The weight was warm and soft and the pressure was absolutely delicious that he couldn't help but moan slightly as he lifted his hips towards it. That's when he heard a feminine giggle and he completely froze solid.

His eyes blinked open and he was met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes looking down on him. There was amusement in those familiar eyes and a silly little smirk plastered on her face. "Hermione?" he whispered still slightly confused and then he had the mistake of looking down. "God," he groaned as he shut his eyes again. She was in her bikini...a bikini that hardly covered her and her perfect round breasts that were only a few inches from his mouth.

"Wake up, Harry," she said giggling again as she sat up on his lap. "It's a beautiful day."

"You are so evil," Harry mumbled.

"Oh, I let you sleep in long enough."

He let out a harsh laugh. Was she that clueless? Is that what she thinks I'm agonizing over? Lack of sleep? Ha. Hardly. "I'm up.... now please get off of me."

She laughed again. "Okay, okay," she said as she crawled off his lap. "But will you hurry and get dressed. I thought we might have some breakfast out by the poolside, and then we could go veg out there all morning.

"Sounds good," he grumbled as he threw off his covers and placed his feet on the ground. "Just give me a bout ten minutes," he said yawning.

She crawled up behind him and slipped her arms around his back, hugging him tight as she propped her chin on his shoulder. "Thanks so much for inviting me, I'm deliriously happy right now."

He couldn't help but grin and he looked back at her. "I couldn't be happier either." He then kissed the tip of her nose. "Now let me go so I can get dressed."

Hermione hopped off the bed and left through the double doors leading out to the living room. It was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. The whole apartment was covered in white; it could have been mistaken for heaven. The couches were draped in a soft leather, that felt like silk and beyond the living room was a clear sliding door, which led to the balcony. She slid the door open and could spell the fresh breeze as she gazed out at the ocean view. She could hear the distant sound of the ways and it was like music to her ears. She turned and leaned against the rail and grinned at the private hot tub that was built into their balcony and knew that it would definitely come in use.

“Wow.”

Hermione looked up to see Harry standing just outside the sliding doors dressed and ready for the pool. He had on a pair of blue and white Hawaiian trunks, a pair of red flip-flops and a simple white T-shirt. He looked absolutely adorable.

“I knew we had an ocean view, but this is incredible,” he said joining Hermione at the railing.

“I know,” she sighed turning back around to face the view. “I can see why this is a hard place to get in. It’s breathtaking.”

“I could definitely get use to it.” Then after a moment of silence, Harry finally turned back around. “Let’s get going. I’m starving.”

“Okay,” she said as they made there way back inside. “Let me just slip on my shirt.”

“Good idea,” he mumbled.

“Pardon?”

“Nothing,” he said waving it off. “Get your shirt and let’s get going.”

She nodded and Harry watched her in her baby blue bikini with her matching skirt wrap that hardly covered those long shapely legs. He cursed as he took his eyes away trying to think of something other than Hermione.

“Okay, I’m ready,” she said coming back from their room.

Harry’s jaw dropped when he saw that her “shirt” was actually a white button down that she didn’t even button, but tied the two tails together to make a cute little knot at her waist. “What the hell is that?”

She looked down at herself. “What?”

“What’s the point of putting on a shirt when it doesn’t even cover you.”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh, please. It’s just an outfit, stop with the over protective crap, please?”

“Fine, if you want guys goggling at you, that’s your business.” He then grabbed her hand and dragged her out of their suite.

Hermione didn’t know what was wrong with him, but she didn’t say anything as he led her to little hut by the pool, which held breakfast every morning. He kept his hand firm around hers and when she made the slightest move to pull away, he only squeezed tighter. She didn’t say anything until after they sat down and ordered. “Okay, what’s wrong with you?”

He looked at her…blinked…and then sighed. “I’m sorry. I guess I just woke up crabby.”

“How is it possible to wake up crabby in a place like this?”

“I don’t know,” he shrugged. “Maybe I’m just weird.” He looked at her. “I’m sorry for snapping earlier.”

“It’s okay,” she said smiling slightly. “And did it ever occur to you that I might want men to goggle at me?”

“Since when?” he laughed.

“Since, I’m on vacation.”

“Well, you won’t be disappointed.” He leaned forward in his seat. “In fact, don’t be shocked if I start to goggle.”

Her laughter rang out and it put a smile on his face and also to Harry’s disliking, caused many male heads to turn

“Oh!” Hermione explained when their order appeared magically on their once empty plates. “Will you look at that…just like Hogwarts.”

“And looks almost as good.” He forked up some eggs and took a bite. “Maybe even better.”

“This bacon is so crispy,” Hermione said between bites. “I might just get fat and die happy here.”

Harry chuckled as he poured syrup over his French toast. “We’re on vacation, we have the right to indulge ourselves.” He shared a grin with her as he put down the small pitcher. “In more ways than one.”

She giggled, fully knowing his meaning. “Please. I am done with romance for awhile.”

He forked a piece of his sausage and smeared it in the syrup. “Who said anything about romance. I’m talking about one night of crazy mind blowing sex.”

Hermione choked on the orange juiced she had been sipping. And gazed at Harry’s rather amused face. “And who, prey tell, would I want to have a one night stand with?”

He gave a little shrug. “Who knows? Maybe there’s a certain wizard here who’ll catch your eye. This island is known for steamy and provocative settings.

“Is it now?” Hermione squeaked and cursed herself for not acting as cool and aloof as Harry. “And will you be looking for a certain witch to fulfill any of your fantasies?”


He gave her a lopsided grin. “Only time will tell, Hermy.”

She scowled. “You know I don’t like that name.”

“I know,” he said cheerfully and sampled another bite of his eggs. “Wow, will you look at that. I feel better already.” He leaned his fork to her plate. “Are you going to eat that hash brown?”

Silverware clanged as she smacked his fork away with her own. “Hands off Potter.”

His brows rose. “Are you talking about the food?”

Hermione’s jaw dropped and her cheeks flushed. “Yes, I’m talking about the food!” she exasperated.

He chuckled as he returned back to his own food. “Just checking.”

“Tell me something, do you get some sick pleasure knowing you can get under my skin?”

“Hmm, let me think,” he said as he leaned back in his chair, tapping his finger against his lips as he pretended to ponder. “Yes,” he said with a satisfying nod. “Yes, I believe I do.”

Hermione glared at him as he continued on with his eating. “Well…suddenly I lost my appetite. Help yourself to my hash brown.”

“Ooo, thanks,” he said reaching over wit his fork.

“I’m going to the pool,” she said standing up.

He nodded as he chewed his food. “Fokay…fafe fe a feat.”

She wrinkled her nose in disgust. “Swallow your food, Potter. That’s disgusting.”

Harry just grinned at her retreating back while leaning back in his chair. Merlin, did that woman drive him crazy. I’m also going to enjoy driving her just as mad, he thought as he dug back into his food, anticipating the friendly banter to begin.

17. Chapter 17

Okay, here’s more of “Hearts” Wahoo! And I’m telling you right now guys, I’m building up the anticipation, but ya got to be patient. I didn’t want them to jump each other as soon as they got there…I like to take things slow. So trust me and sit back and enjoy;)

Chapter 17

Twenty minutes later, Harry walked out to the pool and stood there taking it all in. He could see the ocean in the distance and a boardwalk that led from the pool to the beach, as people walked along side it. Around the pool were tables and chairs, along with cushioned lounge chairs that held long tanned bodies glistening in the sun. The pool itself was pretty big and it was in the shape of a “U”, with a bridge that arched over the blue sparkling water. Waterfalls falling over jagged rock into the pool were placed at the both ends of the pool and over to his right he looked up to see a huge rock formation, with a built in waterslide that was practically hidden in the rock. He wouldn’t have known a waterslide existed if he didn’t hear the shrieks and screams of the occupants riding down before they hit the water with a splash.

He grinned as he finally made his way through the poolside, scooping out for Hermione. He maneuvered around chairs and dodging people who walked in his way, trying hard not to cause much attention. He finally found her and he stopped dead in his tracks. She was stretched out in a lounge chair, looking fabulous in her skimpy little bikini and the satisfied look on her face told him, that she knew it, too.

He made his way over and looked down at her, not knowing if she had her eyes closed due to the fact she wore sunglasses. He looked to see that her stuff was on an empty lounge next to hers and was surprised she actually understood him with his mouthful when he asked her to save him a seat. He dropped his own stuff by his chair and shimmied up to her until he was straddling her, placing one foot on either side before leaning down and placing his hands on the arms of the chair. She for sure didn’t have her eyes opened because he bent his head down until his face was inches from hers and she didn’t move.

He grinned and stood there until she finally flinched suddenly and tore off her glasses. “Harry, you scared me to death!”

He smiled. “Sorry, couldn’t resist. Thanks for saving me a seat.”

She sniffed as she lifted her chin. “I only did it because an annoying prat was trying to weasel his way next to me, so I told him it was taken.”

“Uh huh,” he said studying her. “And who was this guy?”

“Not important enough to mention,” she said stiffly. “How was your breakfast?”

“Exceptional. Pity you lost your appetite.” His grin widened when she scowled at him. “Come now, you can’t be too furious with me.”

“Oh yeah? And why is that?”

“Because, you and I both know that deep down you can’t resist my charm.” He then gave her a wink and kissed the tip of her nose. “You know you love me.”

She didn’t say anything at first but finally answered, “Yes. Yes, I do. Unfortunately.” She cocked her head to the side. “You’re blocking my sun.”

“My apologies.” He pushed himself off and then went over to his lounge chair next to Hermione. “I don’t have a…” He blinked when a towel magically appeared on his chair. “Towel,” he finished in amazement.

“Yes, nice isn’t it?” Hermione said with a grin. “It knows what you want. I was just thinking that I was thirsty and a glass of ice water appeared on the table there.”

Harry looked at the small circular table positioned between their chairs and saw a huge glass of water that was almost half empty. “Huh…you know I could go for a Daiquiri…a strawberry daiquiri.” By the time he finished saying it the drink appeared right before him and he picked it up. “Now that’s service.”

Hermione watched him take out the strawberry in his drink. “How can you drink so early?”

“It’s my vacation.” He held out the berry until it was dangling in front of her lips. “Time to indulge, remember?”

She glanced up at him slyly and gave him a small smile before she finally opened her mouth and accepted the berry. He placed it in her mouth and she took a small juicy bite. “Mmm,” she moaned as she chewed the berry in her mouth. “I see what you mean.”

Desire hit him like a gut in the fist so hard that he had to sit down. “Ah…looks like you got one now, too,” he said when he saw another drink appear.

“Wonderful,” she giggled as she picked up the drink. She slipped her shades back on and used this for her advantage to watch Harry undress, while she sipped on her drink. She bit the straw hard when he tore off his white shirt, revealing that wonderful defined chest. Quidditch did that body good, she thought as she now watched him stretch out on his lounge chair. God, why did he have to be so sexy? What was it about him that always made her insides stir? It was ridiculous and she had to get it out of her mind. Or maybe, out of her system?

She stole another glance at Harry and pondered at the idea of having one crazy night with him and she felt her heart start to race. Could she do it? Could she actually go through with it? Hah…no, probably not. She wouldn’t have the nerve and besides, what made her think that he actually would want to be with her that way. He only saw her as her friend, why would he think any differently now. She sighed as she looked away. No. It was foolish to even think of having sex with him. Absolutely nuts.

Harry sighed as he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. This was the life. The sun shining down on him, warming his tired body, his best friend sitting only inches away from him. It couldn’t get any better than this. He listened to the sounds of kid’s laughs and splashes from the pool, he could hear distant cries of seagulls circling above them in the sky. For the first time in a long time, he felt relaxed. He actually felt like he was on vacation.

He peeped his eyes open every once in awhile and couldn’t help but notice a little girl that lingered close to their chairs. He saw her earlier once and he could tell she was trying to be subtle, but he knew the girl recognized her. She couldn’t be any older than seven and she had on a cute hot pink swimsuit on with matching flip-flops and her brown hair was in pig-tails. He lifted his head and grinned directly at her, trying not to laugh when she blushed. “Hey there,” he finally said.

Hermione groaned inwardly thinking that Harry was charming a young lady, but when she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see a cute little girl standing in front of his chair. “Hi,” the girl finally said shyly.

“Whatcha doin?” he asked cocking his head.

“Are you Harry Potter?” she asked with wide interesting eyes.

“I don’t know,” he grinned. “Do I look like Harry Potter?”

She giggled. “Yeah. You look like him a lot. I told my Daddy that I saw you, but he didn’t believe it, but I knew it had to be you. So are you?”

“As a matter of fact I am,” he said and smiled wider when she giggled in excitement. “What’s your name, sweetie?”

“Lily,” she said almost shyly.

Harry’s heart stopped and swallowed the lump in his throat. “I think…that’s a beautiful name.”

Her eyes widened. “You do?”

His eyes softened. “I sure do.”

Hermione stayed silent but she couldn’t help but be touched with how he handled her. He was so incredibly sweet. “Can I have a picture taken with you?” Hermione heard the little girl said and looked over to see her holding up a small camera.

“Lily,” Harry stated as he sat up in his chair. “I would be honored.” He then looked at Hermione. “Would you mind?”

“Certainly,” she said brightly as she sat up and smiled at the girl. “I’d be happy, too, Lily.”

She walked over and handed Hermione her camera then giggled in delight when Harry lifted her up on his lap. Hermione melted when he saw Harry wrap his arms around her and playfully propped his chin on top of crown of her head. “Say cheese, Lily,” Harry said as he tickled her tiny ribs.

She shrieked out the most adorable laugh. “Cheese!” she yelled and grinned for the camera.

Hermione took the shot and smiled. “Perfect,” she said as she handed the camera back to her. “Definitely a keeper.”

She smiled. “Thanks.” She then looked between Harry and Hermione than said whispered to Harry, “Is she your, girlfriend?”

Hermione’s eyes widened and Harry just chuckled. “Girlfriend? Why, do you think we’d make a cute couple?”

She giggled as she nodded. “Uh huh,” she said and then leaned closer to Harry. “She’s very pretty.”

Hermione was flabbergasted at what was going on and she watched in amazement as Harry whispered back, “I know. Very pretty.”

She giggled one last time. “I gotta go back to my parents. Thanks, Harry.”

“Anytime cutie,” he said adoringly as he nuzzled her hair playfully. “Don’t be a stranger, feel free to say hi to me, anytime.”

She nodded in agreement and Harry watched her she skipped off towards her parents. “Cute girl,” he said looking over at Hermione and was shocked to see tears glistening in her eyes. “Hermione?”

“Huh?” she said as she looked back at Harry. “Oh, I’m sorry.” She laughed as she wiped away a tear from her cheek. “I’m being silly.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” She sighed as she shook her head, giving him a small smile. “You were just…so sweet with her and I guess…well, seeing a man interact with a child has always been one of my weaknesses.”

“I love kids.” He stared towards the direction she had run off to. “Her name was Lily.”

Her eyes softened. “Oh Harry,” she whispered. “I’m so sorry.”

He shook his head. “No, there’s no reason to be sorry for someone that sweet and innocent. I only met her for a second, but I’m praying that I have five kids just like her.”

God, he was a beautiful man. Inside and out. “You will, Harry. And you’ll be a wonderful, Dad.”

He shared a look with her. “You think?”

“I know,” she said firmly with a smile.

He grinned and then looked back out by the pool. He finally shook off his feeling and stood up adruptley. “Let’s go.”

“Go? Go where?” she asked even though she was already taking his hand and standing up from her chair.

“To the slide.”

“Slide?” she asked with wide eyes. “Oh…I don’t know, Harry.”

“Don’t argue. We’re going even if I have to drag you up there myself.”

She still wasn’t convinced. “But I don’t….”

“Fine, I’ll carry you.”

“No, no!” she laughed when he started to pick her up. “I’ll, go, I’ll go.”

“Good,” he grinned and laced his fingers with hers. “Let’s go.”

18. Chapter 18

Hey guys, here’s more Four of Hearts finally. Sorry I didn’t update until now, but yesterday it snowed here and since it only snows like that once a year in Dallas, I had to take advantage. My friends and I played snowball fights and built a seven foot snowman. We were acting like 10 year olds, instead of twenty-five year olds, LOL. It was fun. Anyway, here’s some more. Hope you like;)

XXXXXX

Together, they walked up the winding steps to the slide and waited in line for a moment; before they were finally ready to go. “Can we go in doubles?” Harry asked the short wizard that was manning the slide.

“Sure, that’s the limit, no more than two,” he grumbled. Harry could tell he wasn’t all too happy to be there and he didn’t blame him.

“You first, Hermy,” Harry said as he nudged her to the slide.

Hermione sat down on the flat slide as she swallowed nervously while looking down the steep slope and the dark tunnel that lay just at the curve. She didn’t protest when Harry slid behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer between his legs. “You ready?”

She let out a shaky breath as she shrugged. “Ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Off we go then.” Harry nudged against until they finally met the steep slope.

Hermione squealed as they swooped down the water slide and leaned back against Harry as they turned a corner. The water was splashing their faces and they were both laughing the whole way down. They leaned back together when they went through the tunnel so they wouldn’t hit their heads and Hermione let out screams of delight as they flew down steep hills.

They tumbled into the pool below and both came up laughing as their arms were still around each other. “That was so much fun!” Hermione exclaimed.

Harry smiled as he pushed back his wet hair with one hand, keeping his other still at her waist. “Wanna do it again?”

“You better believe it!” She started to stand up in the water along with Harry. “I could ride it again and a...OH!”

Harry held up his arms and his brows raised when Hermione all of the sudden flung her body against him. Her wet stomach was plastered against his, her long legs rubbed against his underwater and her chest…dear Merlin her breasts was pressed up against his hard chest. “Er…Hermione?” he asked as he tried to lean back. “What…”

“Don’t move,” she shrieked as she tightened her grip on him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked worried as he looked down at the crown of her head.

She looked up at him shyly as she bit her lip. “My top,” she finally said quietly.

“You’re…you’re top?” he repeated. “What about it?”

“It…it kind of came undone,” she said and wiggled against him. “If you let go, my top will fall off.”

Harry swallowed hard. “Uhhh…um, okay just…hang tight.” He continued to hold her as he looked around for somewhere the two of them could go. “Okay, I think there might be some type of cave behind that waterfall.”

“Okay,” she said and stiffened when he started to walk away. “Don’t let go of me!”

“Oh, sorry…er…I forgot.” He cleared his throat. “Let’s just shimmy our way over there.”

Hermione tightened her grip on him as they shuffled their way to the waterfall, slowly ducking down as they slid past the falling water. They were inside a cave that seemed bigger than it should have and could tell magic was involved. Two younger boys were splashing in the water not too far from them and Hermione’s eyes widened when Harry beckoned them over. “What are you doing?!” she whispered.

“Hey guys,” Harry greeted them, ignoring Hermione. “Wanna earn six Galleons?”

Both boys dropped their jaws. “Six?” the blonde boy repeated in awe.

“Each?” the red headed boy asked.

Harry chuckled. “No, I was thinking six total, three each. So what do you say?”

“Sure, Mister,” the blonde kid said. “What do we have to do?”

“Just guard the front of the falls, make sure no one comes in,” Harry instructed.

The red headed shrugged. “Okay, sounds easy enough.”

The blond snickered. “Are you two going to have sex?”

Hermione gasped and Harry swallowed his laughter. “You are too young to know about sex!” Hermione exclaimed.

“I know enough,” the boy said. “I stole my older brother’s Playwizard once.”

She groaned. “Great...just great.”

“Um…okay, guys if you’d just run along and…”

“Stewart, look!” the red headed said. “Her top’s undone, they are gonna have sex!”

Harry scowled as he pulled Hermione tighter. “We are not and if you say one more word, I’m bumping it down to four Galleons.”

“Yes sir,” they said quickly and swam off to the mouth of the cave.

“Sorry, bout that,” Harry said with a slight laugh. “I didn’t know the kids were going to be perverts.”

“Yeah, yeah, can we just get on with this?” she asked annoyed.

“Er…sure, I’ll just turn around and….”

“Um, I’d rather you just do it,” she said as she held him closer.

His stomach dropped. “Me? Tie your top?”

“Yes. I trust you, but not when those boys are just a few feet away. Just, lean over my shoulder and quickly tie it back.”

Harry sighed. This was the last thing he wanted to do, he was in a hurry to be out of Hermione’s arms, because she was affecting him—way too much. “Fine,” he said and then leaned over so he could look down her shoulder. He ran his hands down her side so he could fiddle with the strings and couldn’t help but notice when her whole body trembled at his touch. Good. Least I’m not the only one.

Hermione closed her eyes as she kept her cheek pressed against his damp chest. Merlin, he felt good. She wished he were undoing her top, rather that tying them together. His warm fingers brushed her back as he started to tie the strings together and as much as she tried not too, her body responded to him. Way too easily.

“Okay done,” he said softly into his ear.

She leaned back her head to look up at him but her body stayed glued to his. “Sure it’s secure?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I uh…double knotted it.”

She smiled softly in appreciation and slowly pulled away and looked down to see her top was successfully covering her. Her lower body was still pressed against his and she felt his hands on her hips under the water. She looked up expecting to see some sort of smile on his face, but she didn’t. His green eyes were clouded with…what exactly? Passion? Desire? She didn’t know what really, but she did know he never looked at her like that. It was so…intense. She didn’t know what to say or do so she just…stared back.

He wanted to kiss her. No, not kiss—devour. Those lips. They were full and pouty and covered with water beads and looked so inviting. Even as he thought of all the reasons why he shouldn’t kiss her, he found himself lifting a hand from under the water and touching her cheek softly. Even as he told himself this was his friend—best friend, he felt himself bend his head down to hers. He saw her eyes flutter close, water drops dangled from her eyelashes and the sight of her took his breath away. His thumb swept over her bottom lip and her mouth was nearly inches away from his own. Just one more tilt and they would be together. Mouth to mouth. Soul to soul.

“Hey!”

The loud high pitch voice echoed through the cave as they leapt apart and just like that the mood was gone. Harry’s heart still raced as he made himself look over to the blonde headed kid named Stewart. “You almost done or what?” he asked impatiently.

“We wanna get back to our game,” the red headed boy said.

“Um…” Harry looked over to see Hermione looking at him with sad and confused eyes. “Yeah,” he said finally looking over to the boys. “We’re done here.”

And without another glance back at Hermione, he headed out toward the entrance of the cave, leaving Hermione still standing there wondering what the hell just happened. Or what didn’t happen.

19. Chapter 19

Hey guys, I’m sorry I took kind of long. I’ve been busy and had a lot going on. I’ve been writing this update off and on for like a week. This leads up to a great scene. Just wait until the next post!

Chapter 19

That evening, Harry leaned back against the plush leather couch as he swirled his glass of firewhiskey he made from the mini-bar. He was dressed in his only nice pair of robes he packed for the trip, in honor of the festivities at the Main House. Every Friday night they had a formal party in the ballroom and even though it wasn’t mandatory, everyone went.

Harry took a sip of his drink and sighed as he collapsed his head against the couch. He hadn’t spoken much to Hermione since their little incident in the cave. He had went straight back to their chairs and immediately gathered his things, mumbling something about wanting to take a walk on the beach, before sauntering off without a backward glance. When he finally returned to their room, he found her in the kitchen making lunch.

“I made you a sandwich,” she had said as she mindlessly started to clean up the kitchen. “It’s in the refrigerator. I’m going to take a nap before the party.”

And without waiting for a ‘thanks’, or any kind of response from him, she made her way to the bedroom. He hadn’t seen or spoken to her since. He closed his eyes as he tried not to remember what happened between them in the cave. He couldn’t believe he almost kissed her. How could he be that careless? Now, they could barely speak three words to each other and he didn’t like it one bit. It was one thing to tease and playfully flirt like he did to her this morning, but this…this was much different.

He looked at the clock to see that they were already twenty minutes late for the party, so he got up and walked to the double doors leading to their bedroom. “Hermione?” he called out. “You almost ready?”

“Um…almost, not quite. Why don’t you go ahead down, I’ll meet you there.”

Harry pondered this and looked at the clock, then back at the door. “You sure? I guess I could get us a table.”

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Her voice sounded way too…nice. “Go get us a table.”

“All right. I’ll see you down there.” Without waiting for a response, he walked away from the doors and headed out of the room. He took his time walking to the Main House, enjoying the evening air as he walked along the pool grounds. He could hear the music coming from the ballroom and when he finally opened the main doors, his brows lifted in amazement. The room was packed with snazzy wizards and witches, dressed up in glittery and silk robes. Some were dancing on the dance floor; others lingered around the buffet line, nibbling on the foods, or mingling by the bar. The tables were all full, so he decided to head to the bar as well.

He plopped himself down on an empty stool at the corner of the bar and ordered another firewhiskey. Once he got the drink in his hand, he swirled around to look at the crowd some more. Couples. That’s what he saw more than anything, a few families and maybe a few girl groups that celebrated single life, but mostly couples. It almost made him feel sad in away. Maybe he was lonely or…well, maybe he was just plain horny, he didn’t know. But either way the feeling didn’t go away.

“Hi there.”

Harry turned suddenly to the soft female voice and his brows lifted when he saw a beautiful blonde standing next to him. “Hey.”

She leaned against the bar and gave him a smile. “You looked a little lonely, thought I might come and keep you company.”

“Is that so?”

“Uh huh.” She sipped her wine. “So, where’s your friend?”

His brows creased. “Friend?”

“The girl you’re with.” She flipped her long hair over her shoulder. “I saw you at the pool today.”

“Oh. Um, I’m waiting on her actually,” he said as he turned towards the entrance. “She should be here any minute.”

“Girlfriend?” she asked as she lifted her glass again to her lips.

He laughed softly. “Hermione? No, we’ve been friends since we were eleven.”

“How nice.”

XXX

Hermione lingered at the entrance, then floated into the sea of wizards and witches as her eyes shifted for Harry. When she spotted him, she stood frigid and all her muscles tensed. He was at the bar with another girl. A blonde, tall and silk, and totally out of her league. How could she have been so stupid? Just because of their little encounter in the cave, didn’t mean anything was going to happen. It was a mistake. Harry obviously thought so, she added to herself when he saw Harry laugh with the blonde. So will I.

“Excuse me?”

Hermione tore her attention away from Harry and the beautiful witch, and turned towards the owner of the voice. He was tall and had a dashing smile with eyes the color of the sky. Wow. “Yes?”

“Sorry. I couldn’t help but notice you standing here. Are you by yourself?”

“Um.” Her eyes lingered towards Harry, not knowing what to say. “For the moment.”

“Wow, is that Harry Potter?” he asked as he followed her gaze.

“Huh?” she asked looking at him stunned.

“That guy, over at the bar. It looks like him a lot.”

“Oh.” Bemused, she looked over at Harry who seemed to be drinking while the blonde did most of the talking. “Yes, I believe it is.”

The man shook his head. “That guy probably has witches of all ages pawning after him.”

Hermione started to scowl, then thought of the little girl at the pool named Lily. Of all ages. “Yeah, I suppose so.”

“Hmmm. Well, listen. I know I’m no Harry Potter, um…I’m actually Greg Deter, but…would you mind a dance? With simple ole Greg?”

She looked up and couldn’t help but smile. “Greg, I would be honored to dance with you.”

While Hermione was being led to the dance floor, Harry was having his ear jabbered off by the pretty blonde. She was hot…until she opened her damn mouth. The only time she stopped talking was when she was taking a sip of her wine. Zoning her out, he searched for Hermione again and started to get worried. What could be keeping her? She shouldn’t have been this late.

“Harry…Harry, did you hear me?”

He then realized that the blonde was saying his name, so he quickly turned to her. “I’m sorry, what?”

“Are you even listening to me?”

“What? Oh, of course.” He sighed. “I’m sorry, Janet. I’m just kind of out of it and…” He trailed off and narrowed his eyes when he finally found Hermione. She was on the dance floor, in the arms of another man. What in gods name was this? How could she just go off like that with another guy…someone she didn’t even know!

“Looks like you found her.”

“Huh?” he asked Janet, blinking at her.

“Your friend?” she said nodding to Hermione. “Looks like she’s taken care of.”

“Yeah,” he grumbled into his drink. “Looks like it.”

“Something wrong?” she asked with a knowing smile.

“No.” He set his drink down and sighed. “It’s just…we were suppose to meet here and she’s off with another guy, you know?”

She laughed. No, scratch that. She giggled. Harry blinked and then scowled at the amused expression on her face. “What?”

“Harry…did it ever occur to you, that maybe she walked in, saw you talking to me and thought, ‘Hey, if he’s off talking with someone else, I certainly can.’ I’m sure she was a little pissed.”

Harry’s brows lifted and then he turned to see Hermione looking over at them. When she realized they made eye contact, she quickly looked away. “You think so?” he asked Janet bringing his attention back to her.

“Pretty sure,” she laughed. “I’m a woman, I know what we think.” She cocked her head and studied him while he was looking at his female friend. Yeah, he was definitely hooked. “So, would you like to dance?”

“Huh?” he asked blinking at her. “Dance?”

“Uh-huh,” she said with a grin.

“Um. Well, I don’t think Hermione would like that, do you? She might get angry and….”

She grinned. “Jealous?” she finished for him when she noticed he was figuring it out.

“Wow,” he said with a little smile. “You’re good.”

She shrugged. “I try.” She then plopped down on her stool and tugged his arm. “Let’s go.”

“Wait,” he said as he slid off his stool. “This doesn’t bug you at all? Me, using you to make Hermione jealous?”

“Are you kidding? Not at all. Besides, my friends are crazy jealous right now.”

Harry looked over to where she was gesturing her head to see a table full of girls who were watching their every move. “Girls trip?”

“You bet, and if it makes you feel better, just think I’m using you to make my friends jealous.”

He let out a laugh. “I think I can do that. Let’s dance.”

XXXX

“Want to get out of here?”

Hermione tore her attention away from Harry and his dancing partner and looked at her own. “I’m sorry?”

He gave her a dashing smile. “Well, I was thinking. We’ve been dancing for a while now and I’d really like it if we could go somewhere private. Were we could…get to know each other a little better?”

By the tone in his voice, she could tell what he wanted to do to get to know each other and it wasn’t a romantic walk on the beach and light conversation. She started to protest, but then a familiar laughter rang out and she looked over Greg’s shoulder to see Harry laughing with the blonde. She then recalled Harry saying something about indulging yourself during the trip. We’re on vacation, we are allowed do indulge ourselves…on more ways than one.

All right, Potter. You indulge yourself with your blonde little floozy and I’ll indulge myself with this handsome and charming wizard. With that said, she looked up at Greg and gave him a smile. “Okay. Let’s go.”

XXXX

“Uh oh, we’ve got trouble,” Janet said.

“What?” Harry asked turning around.

“Looks like Hermione and her little friend are flying the coop. Our plan backfired.”

Harry watched Hermione being led through the crowd, while holding hands with the tall and annoyingly handsome wizard. “Well, what are you waiting for?” Janet asked as she gave him a nudge. “Go after her.”

He sighed. “And do what?”

“Um, I don’t know…maybe stop her from having sex with that guy!” she exclaimed.

He shook his head. “Hermione’s not like that, Janet, she would never have a one night stand.”

She gave him a bored look. “Didn’t you say she just broke up with her boyfriend?”

“Yeah.”

She rolled her eyes. “That’s a good enough reason, Harry. She’s alone and feeling vulnerable, of course she’s thinking about fooling around with him. And watching you dance with me all night, probably persuaded her decision as well.”

Harry’s heart dropped. “Shit. Oh, shit I really messed things up, haven’t I?” he asked her frantically.

“Not yet you haven’t, stop talking to me and go after her!”

“Right…you’re, right. Okay, thanks, Janet.”

“Go get her, tiger!” she laughed as she watched him race off.

XXXX

“Are you sure it’s okay to use your room?” Greg asked as they walked down towards the hall.

She shrugged. “Sure, Har…um, my roommate won’t be by anytime soon.” She scowled at the thought of Harry spending the night with the blonde witch and her blood boiled. “Probably won’t be back till morning.”

He nodded. “Good, that way we can be alone.” He ran his fingers down her hair as she unlocked the door. “You have such beautiful….”

Hermione yelped when someone grabbed her arm and yanked her inside. Harry’s face appeared through the crack and stared at the man with disgust. “Excuse us a moment,” he said and had the satisfactory of slamming the door in his face.

“Harry!” she exclaimed once he turned to face her. “What are you doing?!”

“What do you think I’m doing?” he yelled in frustration. “I’m preventing you from making a mistake. I BIG mistake.”

“I can’t believe you!” She huffed out an impatient breath. “You have no right!”

He took a step towards her. “I have every right,” he breathed.

“Why do you even care?” she asked in almost a whisper. “You were off with that blonde all night and….”

“She means nothing to me, Hermione and I only danced with her, because you were off dancing with that stupid prat!”

“He’s not a stupid prat! And if you excuse me, I must get back to him. What you did was rude and…”

Harry grabbed her again before she could walk past him and then backed her up until her back slammed against the door. “I’m not going to stand her and watch you walk away from me.” He was hovering over her now and his voice was quiet, but just as forceful, almost like a growl.

“Why do you care?” she asked desperately. “You’re the one that was telling me to indulge myself while I’m on vacation.” She tilted her chin up and looked him square in the eye. “I’m just taking your advice.”

“And I hope you follow through with it,” he said a little louder and then suddenly pressed his body up against hers, enjoying the way her eyes widened in both confusion and excitement.

She let out a gasp when his hips rubbed against hers. “Harry…”

“The only wizard you’re going to have sex with tonight is me,” he stated firmly and before she could even think of what to say to that, Harry’s lips crashed against hers…just to prove his point.

20. Chapter 20

All right, here’s another update. Fast, huh? Well, I figured I’d have to update one last time before I went out of town. So I won’t be able to update again all week. Sorry. But here’s this update so you guys can know what happens and how Hermione reacts. Hope you like!

Chapter 20

Hermione muffled a moan against his mouth, as her eyes closed and her brows lifted. She stood unmoving with her fingers digging into his shoulder, while Harry’s lips continued to rub aggressively against hers. After the shock had passed, she felt her entire body start to melt against him, than finally returned the kiss with the same passion. Her fingers slipped inside his unruly hair and heard him moan in utter approval against her lips. She opened for him, wanting desperately to taste him, and felt a groan escape her throat when his tongue invaded.

While his hands were gently cupping her face, his mouth was rough, devouring her whole until he was fully satisfied. Only he never was. He couldn’t get enough of her. He still couldn’t quite believe he had his best friend pressed against a door while he ravished her with his mouth, yet, he couldn’t imagine being with anyone else, but his Hermione. She tasted so sweet and knew she would taste just as delicious all over. He couldn’t wait.

Someone knocked on the door, but both ignored it, as tongues and teeth clashed together. “Hermione,” he whispered against her mouth, nipping at her lip. “Send him away.”

Hermione had no idea who Harry was referring to at first, she could only think, feel and taste Harry. Only Harry. She heard her name, but it couldn’t have been Harry since he was busy kissing her senseless. She then felt the vibration of the door when someone knocked again and finally remembered Greg. “Oh,” she said breathlessly as she tore her mouth away. “I forgot about him.”

“Hermione, are you all right?” his voice muffled through the door.

Since, Hermione left his mouth, he did the next best thing and ran tiny kisses along her neck. “Send him away,” he whispered against her ear and nibbled gently on her earlobe. “Please, Hermione…”

She shivered and her eyes drifted close while she enjoyed the talented way Harry used his mouth. “Harry,” she begged as she clutched handfuls of his hair and yanked his head up so she could look him in the eyes. She then surprised not only Harry, but herself when, she pulled him down for a long, hard kiss. “Give me five minutes.”

He groaned and kissed her again. “Too long.” He sipped at her lips. “He doesn’t deserve a five minute explanation.”

She moaned into his mouth when his tongue slid between her lips. “Good point. I’ll be quick.”

He grinned and finally backed away, watching her with satisfaction as she took a few steady breaths, before finally turning and opening the door. Harry slid behind the door and peeked through the peephole so he could watch, just in case he tried anything funny. “Hi,” he heard Hermione said uneasily.

Gary had a suspicious look on his face. “What’s going on, Hermione?”

“Nothing…well…something.” Hermione sighed. “I actually don’t feel very good.”

By the look on Gary’s face, Harry could tell he didn’t by it.

“You don’t feel very good?” he repeated.

“Yeah, um…a headache kind of came on at the last minute and…” Harry got anxious and gave Hermione a quick poke at her ribs, causing her to yelp. “Well, I better go lay down, see ya Gary,” she said quickly and couldn’t help but shriek when Harry yanked her back in. She giggled when he backed her up against the door again. “That wasn’t very discreet.”

“I was getting impatient.” He linked fingers with hers and slowly lifted them above her head, pinning her hands down while he nuzzled her lips, teasing her slowly.

She smiled as she lifted her head towards his, but he only tilted back so they were just out of reach. “You asking for a death wish, Potter?”

He just grinned and then suddenly flipped her over so her stomach was now glued against the door. “Maybe,” he whispered in her ear as he pressed his hard body against hers from behind. He took both her wrists in one hand so he could use his other to travel down her back. “I never got to tell you how beautiful you look tonight,” he whispered between feather kisses he was planting all along her bare neck, while fingering the zipper of her lavender silk robe.

She shut her eyes as she felt her zipper slowly slid down her back, while his tongue flicked over her skin. “Harry,” she begged, even though she didn’t rightfully know what she was begging for. The dress fell and left a pool of silk at her feet and even though she couldn’t see him, he knew he was feasting her with his eyes. She had on her sexiest bra and panties she owned…all silk and lace and she hoped he approved.

He approved all right. She was bloody perfect and that was just from behind, he couldn’t wait to see her front. He turned her back around but instead of taking his full, he pressed up against her again, while letting her arms come back own. “You know how long I’ve wanted this?” he asked barely in a whisper.

She reached up and touched his rough cheek with her hand that was now free. “How long?”

“Longer than I realized.” He turned his head and kissed the center of her palm. “I want to make love to you, Hermione.”

Her heart ached at his words. “Harry…”

He kissed her softly, letting his lips absorb hers. “I want you naked under me.” He sucked on her bottom lip. “I want to taste you, here…” He cupped a hand over one of her breasts and she gasped when his thumb brushed over her nipple. “And here.” His other traveled down and let his finger lightly graze the small triangle of silk between her legs.

Her head fell to his shoulder with a slight moan. “Harry…”

“Will you let me, Hermione?” he murmured against her soft hair he pushed his finger more firmly against her.

“Yes,” she gasped as she arched her hips against his hand. “Please, take me to bed.”

“Mmm, in a minute.” He flicked his wrist and Hermione’s bra fell off of her and onto the floor. “I think I might have to have a quick taste.”

Before she could comment, Harry took one of her breasts with his mouth, and Hermione replied with a satisfying moan. Her fingers tangled in his hair again as he felt his tongue caress and his teeth scrap over her sensitive breasts, then cried out his name when he gave her other one just as much attention. Her breath was jagged and her knees grew weak, but she managed to stand on her feet as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. She felt his hand travel over her naked hip…wait a minute, when did he remove her panties? Damn…he was good.

Harry dropped to his knees, placing tiny kisses over her flat stomach, stopping a moment to dip his tongue into her cute belly button. He could already make out her sweet scent and knew she was going to taste just as sweet. He lifted her right leg and draped it over his right shoulder, then began sucking lightly on her inner thigh. He felt her fingers frantically tugging at his hair and Merlin he loved it.

She felt his hot breath against her swollen flesh, but noticed he wasn’t doing anything so she looked down to see him staring up at her. They stared at each other…she didn’t know how long, but it was so intense that by the time he finally flicked his tongue inside her, she was already close to bursting with pleasure. He brought her up to the brink with just his mouth alone, sucking and plunging with his tongue until finally her world shattered. Her one leg she was standing on, finally gave out and she started to slide down the door.

Harry caught her before she hit the floor and supported her with his own body. He nuzzled her neck as he waited for her to get back her bearings. “You okay?”

Her arms were like jelly but she managed to wrap them around his neck. “Harry…that was amazing.”

He grinned against her neck and then kissed it. “So were you. You responded so easily to me.”

“That mouth of yours is too talented for your own good,” she mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled and kissed the crown of her head. “C’mere.” He bent down slightly and then cradled her in his arms. “Let’s get to the bed.” He nipped her lips. “I’m anxious to try out that mirror.”

21. Chapter 21

Hey guys. I know, I know it took me a little longer, but this last two weeks have been nuts. First of all, you have to understand that after work the last thing I want to do is write. I’m so tired that all I want to do is sit on my butt and watch TV. I’m on my feet all day and it’s not fun. Also, my computer has been giving me A LOT of trouble and when I would try to write it would act up to the point were I’d get so frustrated I’d give up. So it took me two weeks for an update, but it’s a good one! So I hope it’s worth the wait. Thanks again guys for waiting!

Chapter 21

“This is hardly fair,” Hermione said as Harry gently laid her on the bed.

“What’s that?” he asked looming over her.

“Well,” she said running her hands up and down his chest. “You finally got me naked…under you, but…you’re still fully clothed.” She gave him a devilish grin. “Where’s the justice in that?”

“What do you plan to do about it?” he asked as he lazily grazed the slop of her breast with his finger.

“One or two things,” she said slyly and ran her hands over her body whispering something Harry couldn’t quite make out.

Harry felt a draft and looked down to see that he was now just as naked as she. “Hermione!” he exclaimed in shock as he stared at her. “Warn me next time, will ya?”

She giggled as she leaned up and rolled him on his back and straddled his hips. “Told you I was getting better at wandless magic.”

Amused, Harry grinned as he placed his hands on her slim waist. “So you did.” He slid them up her ribcage and then cupped both breasts with his hands. “You got me naked now, what do you plan to do to me?”

“Let’s just say I start here.” She leaned down kissed his lips softly, nipping at his bottom lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth. She felt his fingers get lost in her hair as he returned the kiss with just as much passion and urgency as she. She moved her mouth down his neck, taking her time to kiss every inch of his skin, as she traveled down her body. She flicked a tongue across one of his nipples and smiled to herself when Harry let out a throaty moan.

She was killing him. Torturing him with her full mouth and velvety tongue. His eyes looked up to the ceiling and the view of her backside covering him was almost too much to handle. He watched his large hands swoop down the arch of her back as she continued to kiss and lick her way down. “Hermione,” he pleaded as he lifted his hips. “Please…”

Feeling she tortured him enough, she finally moved her mouth until it was inches above his erection. Her eyes flickered up to his as she ran a finger down her shaft and enjoyed watching him groan and thrash just over one simple touch. She flicked out her tongue, swirling the tip before she slowly took him in her mouth.

“Ah, sweet Merlin,” Harry sighed when she took him in slowly inch-by-inch. He clenched the sheets with his fists as he couldn’t look anywhere but up in the mirror, watching her head bob up and down in a slow steady pace. She was good at it, almost too good, and if she didn’t stop now the night would be over way too soon. “Hermione.” He gripped handfuls of her hair and gently tugged until she had no choice but to pull away.


Hermione frowned as she let him pull her up to his face. “I was hardly done, Potter.”

Harry groaned and brought her head down for a long hard kiss, leaving them both breathless. “If you didn’t stop, I would have lost it.”

“That’s generally the idea, Harry,” she said with a giggle and nipped at his chin.

Harry rolled her on her back so now he was nestled between her legs. “I want to be inside you when I cum.” He ran kisses all along her face, then her lips, pouring all his feelings and emotions into it. “I don’t think I can wait another second.”

“Yes,” she sighed wrapping her long limbs around him. “I want you inside me.”

“Hermione,” he groaned and then slid into her in one smooth thrust of his hips. He buried his face in her throat, keeping as still as he could while he concentrated on the feel of her surrounding him. She fit like a glove, as if she were made for him.

She wrapped her legs tighter around him, then lifted her hips up to his, urging him to move. “Harry, please…”

On a groan, he crushed his mouth to hers and then started a slow and steady pace. Their hands found each other and linked as Harry lifted them to the iron headboard. Together they held on as they met each other, thrust for thrust, riding that glorious rush that sent them higher and higher. Harry’s mouth found one of her breasts, never breaking the rhythm, and Hermione cried out in pleasure.

“Faster, Harry,” she groaned as she arched her neck, taking a look at the mirror. She watched Harry pump into her again and again, faster and faster through the mirror and the sight was more arousing than she ever expected. With that, her orgasm swept through her, causing her to gasp and shake violently beneath him as she came long and hard.

Harry groaned as he emptied himself inside her after one more hard thrust. He collapsed on top of her as his breaths were ragged and his heart beat frantically against his chest. Their fingers that were clenching the rails became limp and Hermione lazily warped her arms around him. Harry laid his heavy head on her chest as he tried to concentrate on breathing in and out. He had never experienced anything like that before. He had no idea it could be that way.

“Harry?” she asked as she lazily strummed her fingers through his hair.

“Hmmm.”

“You asleep?”

“I don’t know,” he mumbled. “But if I am, I hope I never wake up.”

She smiled and held him close. “That was amazing. Can we do that again?”

He found the strength to smile. “Sure. Just let me get my heart rate back to normal and we’ll go another round.”

She giggled and kissed the top of his head. “I do love you, Harry.”

Harry stilled and his eyes flew open. Suddenly, he had the strength to lift his head and he looked down at her with wide eyes. “You do?”

“Harry.” She framed his face with her hands. “Do you think I would have done that with you if I wasn’t?”

He opened his mouth, then shut it…then opened it, then shut it again. He finally sighed and made himself talk. “I don’t know, I just….” He shook his head. “No one has ever said that to me before.”

Hermione’s eyes softened. “What about Ashley?”

He shrugged. “Never said it. I guess she was waiting for me to say it, but I couldn’t say something that wasn’t true.” He lifted a hand and grabbed one of hers that was cradling his face. “Truth was, I was in love with somebody else.” He kissed the center of her palm. “I was in love with you.” He sighed as he looked at her softly and then kissed her. “Only I didn’t know it until now.”

“Oh Harry,” she cried and then pulled him down for another kiss. “I’m ready for round two when you are.”

He grinned against her lips. “Okay.” He then made her shriek out a laugh when he rolled over on his back and then brought her up so she was straddling him again. “But I want to have full access of the mirror this time.”

XXXX

“I’m famished,” Hermione said as she opened the refrigerator door later that night. “Good thing I made extra sandwiches today.”

Harry, who was dressed in only a pair of jeans that weren’t even buttoned, hopped onto the counter. “Seems to me the both of us were too busy trying to make the other person jealous to think about food at the party.”

She gave him a look as she tossed the saran wrapped turkey sandwich at him. “And who says I was trying to make you jealous?”

He grinned as he took the soft drink she held to him then watched her jump up onto the counter in front of him. She only wore his shirt that she had made disappear only a few hours ago and when they decided to raid the kitchen, she said the same spell and he watched as his shirt appeared on her body. Merlin, he loved this woman. “Are you denying it?” he asked finally as he took his first bite.

Hermione sniffed and lifted up her chin. “No,” she said firmly. “Because I was.”

“I’m flattered.” He took a sip of his Diet Coke. “Course, I was trying to make you jealous and, Janet was actually helping me.”

Herminone scowled. “Janet?”

“Easy, love, no need to get jealous,” he said with a wink. “She saw right through me and knew I only had eyes for you.”

“You better,” she said and then took a bite of her sandwich. “I can’t believe it’s three ‘o clock in the morning. I’m wired.”

He gave her a lopsided grin. “You would think three times would wear you out.”

She laughed. “It did a little, but now I got fuel,” she said holding up her half eaten sandwich.

He cocked a brow. “That mean we’re going another round here in a minute?”

“Possibly.” She took a sip of her soda then wiped her mouth with her napkin. “Wonder what Ron and Macey are up to.”

“Probably killing each other,” Harry said with a laugh. “Those two are a mess.”

“Yeah, but a good mess.” She finished off her sandwich and wiped her hands clean. “I think all they need to stop their little argument is a good roll in the hay.”


Harry choked on his drink. “Hermione?!”

She shrugged. “What? It’s true.” She hopped off the counter and put her plate in the sink. “Those two have so much sexual tension between each other I’m surprised they haven’t blown up anything yet.”

Harry hopped off as well. “For all we know they have.” He put his place in the sink and turned around to see Hermione wiping the counter clean and couldn’t help but admire the view. His shirt she wore showed of her long legs and when she leaned over to wipe, the hem of the shirt rode dangerously higher, exposing more of her slim thighs. He felt himself grow hard and his blood boiled with need. He just had her and now he was aching for her again. What did it take to finally satisfy him? Maybe a romp in the kitchen? Worth a shot.

Hermione gasped when Harry all of the sudden came up behind her. “Harry what are you…” She groaned when he jerked his hard arousal against her soft ass, then happily pressed back against him.

“Merlin, I can’t get enough,” he said as he hiked up his shirt, not even bothering with removing it. He sucked on her neck as he leaned her forward until the front of her body was pressed against counter. “I don’t want to make love to you, Hermione,” he whispered in her ear and bit her lobe. “I want to fuck you.” His hand gripped her waist. “I want to fuck you so fast and hard you’ll be begging me to never stop.”

Hermione was shocked by this side of Harry, but she found herself becoming wet and fully aroused at just his words alone. “Harry…yes, fuck me. Now.”

“Gladly.” He slammed inside her from behind and Hermione arched and cried out his name. He fisted a hand full of her hair as he held her down while he pounded into her thrust after thrust. He slid his other free hand under the shirt running his hands up and down her back while he continued his fast face.

Hermione was experiencing a mixture of pain and pleasure and she was so turned on that she urged him to go even faster, pushing her ass against him, as she felt herself start to fall. “Harry…I’m gonna…oh god, faster.” Harry leaned forward until he was now covering her with his chest and they both groaned in satisfaction as they raced each other towards their release.

Harry stiffened as he buried himself inside her, dropping his forehead against the back of her neck while they both came together, shuddering out their orgasm until they finally collapsed into a heap of exhaustion.

Harry kissed the nape of her neck, then nuzzled her hair, giving them time to catch their breath. “You okay?” he finally asked.

“Mmm…fine. Perfectly fine. I could sleep here.”

Harry smiled and kissed her cheek. “I think we should take our chances and try to make it to the bed.” He leaned back and finally pulled out of her, then pulled down her shirt before pulling her into his arms. “Did I hurt you?”

She shook her head. “No. You were wonderful.” She kissed him lazily. “You finally wore me out. Take me to bed.”

He bent down and cradled her in his arms. “My pleasure.”

22. AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys, Harrys Mistress here. I just wanted to fill you guys in on what’s going on. My laptop is totally crashing all the time. It’s really annoying me, so that’s why I haven’t been on in awhile. I’m at my parents house at the moment on her computer, that’s why I’m able to write to you finally. I’m working on getting a new computer soon, I just got my tax return and I’m planning on using most of it for a new computer. Once I get that set up I’ll be back in business! So it looks like I’ll be out of commission for awhile. I might try and write more on my old laptop if it decides to cooperate with me. SO we’ll see. I hope all you guys are doing well, I miss you tons! I’ve been super busy and I have a busy month coming up. See you guys soon I hope!

Love,

Harrys Mistress

23. Chapter 22

YAY!! My laptop is being so good! Good enough for me to write another update. I actually wrote all of this at work today during my breaks and lunch. I missed writing so much and my pen was constantly moving. Anyway, still haven’t gotten my computer yet, but hopefully I’ll update again soon. My plan is to finish this one next, then I’ll concentrate on Circle of Friends. SO don’t plan on seeing an update from that one yet. Four of Hearts is almost over. Still have a lot to wrap up, but it’s almost ending time. Anyway, enjoy guys! And thank you SO much for being so patient and understanding. It means a whole lot!

Chapter 22

It was three ‘o clock and Ron was lying in bed wide-awake. The moonlight streamed in from the window and Macey slept soundly beside him. She looked good dressed in moonlight. She was lying on her stomach and the sheets were bunched up around her waist, exposing her bare shoulders and back. She looked breathtaking.

They had been lovers only a few days and he couldn’t get enough of her. It wasn’t a personal relationship; it was a relationship that only existed in the bedroom. Whenever they left the house for errands or personal reasons, they took care of it alone. When they were alone in the privacy of their own house, they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

It was what she wanted and from what happened to her and her ass of an ex-boyfriend, he didn’t blame her. But he wanted more. He wanted to walk through Diagon Alley with her, with their fingers linked. He wanted to take her to dinner and wine and dine her, then take her back and seduce her until she was naked and willing. He wanted everything with her that he didn’t have and he was determined to get it. He just needed to show her what they were both missing.

He rolled towards her, pulling her close as he started to run kisses along her bare shoulder. He grinned when she sighed and stretched lazily under the sheets. She didn’t wake up yet, so he continued his journey over to the nape of her neck, brushing her long locks away so her soft skin was more exposed to him. He heard her giggle when he ran his tongue along the small of her back. He knew that was her ticklish spot.

“Ron?” she finally said as she rolled over on her back.

“It sure as hell better be,” he said as he loomed over her.

She smiled as she opened up for him. “Of course it is my other lover is currently detained.”

“Very funny,” he said as he nuzzled her neck.

Macey yelped when he nicked her skin with his teeth. “Jealous are we?”

“Not at all.” He then filled her completely with one fluid thrust, causing her back to arch off the bed. “At the moment, you’re mine.” And always will be.

She let out a satisfying moan as she wrapped her long limbs around him. “Whatever you say,” she whispered and waited for him to move, but he was still buried deep inside her, completely still. She blinked her eyes open and looked up to see him staring at her, almost as if he was trying to find her soul. It made her nervous. “Ron…”

“Shhh,” he whispered and then kissed her softly.

Every muscle in her body melted away as Ron kissed her tenderly. She couldn’t help but fall into it as she circled her arms around his broad shoulders. As their lips and tongue caressed in slow smooth strokes, Ron finally began to move, matching the same lazy motion.

Ron reached up and grabbed her hands, linking their fingers together. He pinned them above her head and rested his forehead against hers as they continued to rise and fall with each other. Their eyes never broke contact as he slid in and out of her in a painfully slow pace.

“Ron,” she pleaded as she lifted her hips, desperately wanting him to go faster.

Instead he slowed his pace even more as he buried his face against her neck. “Macey,” he murmured in her ear. “Let it go, baby.”

Macey opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out, except for a strangled moan as she felt her orgasm suddenly burst through her, shattering her entire body, right down to her very soul.

Ron fell with her, shuddering with release as he buried himself deep inside her one last time, before finally collapsing on top of her. He only had enough energy to kiss her neck, and then shifted his head until it rested comfortably against her chest.

Macey didn’t say anything as she blinked back her tears while she held him tight. God. Oh, god, oh god, oh god, oh god. What was happening?? She couldn’t do this; she couldn’t give her heart away again so easily. Scratch that…she could. If she wanted to, she could easily fall for Ronald Weasley. The question was should she allow herself to let him hold her heart in his hands?

She let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes. She wouldn’t think about it right now. She was tired and completely sated from Ron’s loving and all she wanted to do was fall into a dreamless sleep as she held him. He was still inside her and together they were one. The feeling was wonderful and she didn’t want it to end. Maybe. Just maybe…it didn’t have to.

XXXX

Ron smiled as he began to wake up the next morning. He stretched beneath the sheets and reached over for Macey, but patted warm empty sheets instead. He opened his eyes to see that he was in fact alone, but then he heard the shower running in the bathroom and was relieved that she hadn’t run off. He rolled over on his back and grinned foolishly at the ceiling. No matter how many times they made love, it managed to get better and better every time. Of course, they never really made love until last night.

They had sex in almost every room in the house in almost every kind of way, but last night…that was a first and he’d be damned sure it wasn’t the last. Maybe he’d convince her to go to lunch or something today. He had to make it casual as possible, so she wouldn’t freak out. He flew the covers off and padded his way to the bathroom naked, slipped into the bathroom quietly and quickly flipped back the curtain.

Macey shrieked at the top of her lungs and tried to cover herself with her hands. Ron chuckled. “A little too late to be modest, babe.”

“Ron!” she exclaimed slapping his arm as he joined her. “You scared me to death!”

He pulled her wet slick body close to his. “That was my intention.”

“Ron,” she groaned when he began sucking on her neck “I don’t have time to…Oh Merlin, that feels good.”

He grinned as he peered down at her. “Don’t have time for what?” he asked as he cupped one of her breasts with his hand. “For this?”

Macey gasped when she felt his finger slip inside of her. She was already wet and ready for him. No one had ever affected her the way he did. “I have…oh god, deeper…”

“You have what?” he asked as he obliged, then pressed his thumb on her clit.

She groaned as she arched against his hand. “Lunch…plans,” she managed to say as she felt herself start to explode. Then…he stopped.

“Lunch plans?” he asked.

Her eyes flew open. “Ron, for the love of Merlin, don’t stop!”

He ignored her and even pulled his fingers out. “With who?”

“Ron,” she groaned. “Just friends.”

“Oh.”

“Ron, what’s wrong?” she asked when he noticed the look in his eyes. He almost looked disappointed.

“Huh? Oh, nothing,” he said as he tried his best to not look disappointed. “Just thought maybe we could get a bite to eat.”

“Oh?” she asked and swallowed the lump in her throat.

“Yeah, but if you already have plans, it’s no big deal.” He kissed her and then shimmied past her so he could get under the spray. “So, who are you going to lunch with?”

“Um…just my American friends. Sarah Beth and all them.”

He looked at her with one brow lifted. “Really?”

“Yeah, we’re trying to have lunch once a month and since they can’t afford a quick trip to London, I offered to Apparate over there.” Truth was, she called them for an emergency lunch. She really needed some girl on girl conversation to try and figure this out.

He pushed back wet strands of hair from his face. “You guys going to Friebirds?”

She grinned. “As a matter of fact we are.”

“Will you bring me one back for me?”

“Depends.”

“On what?”

“On whether you come back here and finish what you started or not. You left me sexually frustrated over here.”

He grinned. “Well, by all means.” He backed her up against the tile wall. “Let me accommodate you.”

Macey tilted back her head and groaned when he knelt in front of her. So maybe she’d be a little late for lunch...her friends would understand.

24. Chapter 23

Hey guys, it’s me. Sorry I’ve been MIA, but you know the drill. Crazy busy and to top it all off, I got a messed up computer. Well, Four of Hearts is drawing to a close and I’m starting to wrap things up. It was a great ride and I enjoyed it with all of you. This update is fairly long. I have a less busy couple of weeks than normal, so I’m going to try and finish this story soon, before my schedule piles up again. Hope everyone is great! Love ya!

Harrys Mistress

XXXXXXXX

Chapter 23

Harry woke up to the same wonderful feeling of something warm pinning him down to the mattress. He lifted his hips like he did the morning before and heard the same giggle as well. He opened his eyes and saw Hermione looking down at him once more, with her perfect breasts only covered by triangles cloth from her swimsuit. This morning however, he was allowed to do what he so desperately wanted to do the previous morning.

He lifted his head off the mattress and nuzzled his face between her breasts, causing Hermione to let out a rush of breath. “Harry…”

He grinned and started to trail kisses up her neck until he was now sitting up with Hermione straddling his waist. “I wanted so badly to do that the first morning,” he murmured in her ear. “It felt good to know I was allowed to do it this time.”

Hermione smiled as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. “I wish you did it the first time and we wouldn’t have wasted a whole day.”

Harry suddenly flipped her onto her back causing her to laugh in surprise. “Let’s not waste another second then,” he said and kissed her thoroughly on the mouth.

Hermione moaned as his tongue swept into her mouth and let Harry continue kissing her with his talented lips, before finally pushing him away. “Harry, I woke you up so we could go to the beach.”

“Mmm, later,” he said bending down for another one.

“No, not later,” Hermione said pushing him back. “If we don’t go now, we’ll never get up.” She pushed him over on his back and gave him a quick kiss. “Now get in your suits.”

“But Hermione,” he groaned in protest.

“No buts,” she said as she got up from the bed. “This is our last day here, we have to check out at sunset and I want to enjoy every drop of sunshine with you today. So get on your trunks and meet me outside.”

Harry opened his mouth to protest one last time, but Hermione was already walking out of the bedroom. He sighed as he collapsed his head onto the pillow; trying not to concentrate on how much pain he was in from wanting her.

Ten minutes later, Harry and Hermione were walking through the sand hand in hand towards the shore. Small cabanas were lined up along the shore, where people could lounge around in the shade, while enjoying the view of the surf. They found an empty one that was made for two, but the inside was bewitched to be larger than it looked from the outside.

Inside, there were two lounge chairs with a table in the middle, and beyond them was a mini bar with their very own bartender, along with a mini kitchen for when they were ready for lunch. Harry walked passed the kitchen, while Hermione was settling her things by her lounge chair. He looked passed through a curtain and grinned when he saw a small cot in the back. “That could definitely come in handy.”

Harry then made his way back to the front and sat down on his lounge chair. “Pretty neat huh?”

Hermione sighed. “Gorgeous.” She looked over at him and smiled. “Do we really have to leave tonight?”

He grinned and reached for her hand. “Hermione,” he said and kissed her hand. “I would buy this place if that is what you want.”

Hermione’s heart ached at his words. “Oh Harry. You would, wouldn’t you.”

“In a heartbeat.”

She smiled and her eyes shimmered with tears. “A simple visit back will do, love.”

“I could live with that.”

“Would you two care for a drink?”

Harry and Hermione both looked up at the bartender, an older wizard with kind eyes and a friendly smile. “A daiquiri would be great, how bout you Hermione?”

“Same for me.”

“Two daiquiris coming right up,” he said with a cheerful grin and walked back to the mini bar.

They spent the next hour, sipping on their drinks while they relaxed on their lounge chairs. Hermione was engulfed in her novel, while Harry just watched the surf and the wizards and witches that walked by.

“Hermy, I’m going in the ocean, care to join?”

Hermione looked up from her book. “Not if you call me Hermy.”

He gave a little laugh. “Have it your way then.” He gave her a wink. “Hermy.”

Hermione’s jaw dropped as he watched Harry stroll off to the shore. “Why that little…he’s testing me.” She sniffed and looked back at her book and pretended to read, why she tried not to care what Harry was doing. “I’m not going to go off and follow him like some…” She looked up from her book and her jaw dropped again.

Harry was standing near the surf talking to another witch. A pretty one in a skimpy bikini no less. “Well, we’ll just see about that,” she said as she threw down her book and got up from her chair. She tilted her chin up and walked proudly towards Harry, who was now making the little witch giggle with delight. The nerve of him.

Harry knew she was watching and he was counting on it. He grinned to himself when he saw her throw down her book. She was jealous…Merlin knows why, Hermione should know she was the love of his life, but…it was rather amusing. “Ah, Hermione,” he said with a charming smile. “Decided to join me after all?”

Hermione glared at him. “I fancied a dip.” She looked at the witch closely and her jaw dropped a third time when she recognized the witch from last night.

“Hermione,” Harry said with a laugh. “This is Janet.”

Hermione forced a smile when all she wanted was to turn around run off. “Yes,” she said stiffly. “Of course, the woman from last night.”

Janet smiled. “And from the look you’re giving me now, I see Harry finally snagged you?”

Hermione blushed while Harry laughed. “I did indeed.” He grabbed Hermione’s hand. “Now if you’ll excuse us, we both fancy a dip.” Harry lugged her to the water without a response while Hermione was mumbling curses at him. “Anything wrong, love?”

Hermione stopped when they were only knee deep in the surf. “Yes, you can tell me why I shouldn’t hex you right here and now.”

“Because you love and adore me,” he said and then quickly lifted her off his feet into his arms.

“Harry!” she shrieked as he carried her out to sea. “You barbarian! Let me go!”

“As the lady wishes.”

“No, don’t…ahhh!” Harry let go as she wished and she made a loud splash into the water. She resurfaced and angrily pushed back her hair. “Harry Potter, you are in big trouble, mister!”

Harry gathered her up in his arms. “I love it when you talk dirty, Mione.”

“Oh, you!” She slapped his chest. “Can’t I have a normal argument with you!”

“Sure, when we have one.” He tapped her nose with his finger. “This isn’t really an argument.”

“Hah, speak for yourself,” she said as she scowled and looked from him so she could keep a straight face.

“Okay,” he said and then tripped her into the water.

This time Hermione came up laughing. “Oh, it is hard being mad at you, Harry. But it doesn’t change the fact that your in trouble.” She then launched herself at him and Harry laughed as he caught her and together they fell into the water.

The dunked, splashed for a good while, until finally they were too tired and called a truce. Harry sealed the truce with a kiss, bringing her close as he coaxed her with long lazy strokes of his tongue. They were kneeling in the water and Hermione wrapped her legs around his waist as the kiss turned fast and furious. “Hermione,” Harry murmured against her lips as his hand found one of her breasts underwater.

Hermione tore her lips away from his mouth and seductively nipped at his earlobe. “Harry,” she whispered as her hands slipped beneath his trunks and wrapped her fingers around his hard length, causing him to moan painfully. “Take me to the room.”

“Too far,” he groaned as he jerked his hips. “But there’s a cot in the back of our cabana.”

She grinned. “That’ll do.”

Harry never moved so fast. In seconds he pulled her out of the water, over to the sand, yelled a quick dismissal to the bartender and yanked through the curtain. They both fell into each other’s arms and Hermione giggled as they tumbled into the small cot together. “Not very roomy, is it?” Hermione asked breathlessly as Harry’s lips were attacking her neck.

“It’s roomy enough for what I plan to do with you,” he said as he pulled off her top.

She giggled. “I can hardly wait and see.” She fiddled with the hem of his trunks. “I want these off.”

“Dispose of them at your will,” he said and was now devouring her breasts with his teeth and tongue.

Her fingers were tangled in his hair so she whispered the same spell she used last night, and his trunks disappeared. “That’s better.”

“I’m going to need those back eventually,” he said with a bit of humor in his voice as his lips trailed down her stomach. “Mmm, you taste like sunshine and coconut.”

She groaned when he slipped her bottoms down her legs. “Harry…”

He didn’t bother teasing her, he wanted it just as badly as she did. His tongue flicked over her clit as his finger dove deep inside her. The sounds she made and the way her body shook was turning him on in away he never knew.

Hermione tugged his head up towards her, not wanting to come until he was inside her. “Harry, please.”

“Baby,” he breathed as he plunged inside her, burying his face against her neck. “I love you.” They both started to move in long hard thrusts as they both held on tightly to one another.

Hermione lifted her hips to him over and over again as her body started to race towards ecstasy. She held his head tightly to her as she nuzzled her mouth against his ear. “I love you, too.” She then locked her ankles around him and squeezed. That was enough to send them both tumbling over the edge.

Later, when Harry could finally feel a pulse, he kissed his girlfriends temple and held her close. “I would be perfectly content with spending the rest of the day here.”

Hermione smiled lazily. “I wouldn’t complain.”

XXX

Ron stared into the amber narrow eyes that were peering back at him. He sat on the couch while he held up a small gray and white tabby kitten, whose small body was dangling in the air while his tail twitched back and forth. “Now, I know I can’t speak to animals like Macey can, but you’re going to listen anyway.”

The kitten let out a short meow as he wiggled in his hands. “Stop squirming and listen, you. I’m giving you to Macey tomorrow and you better be cute and sweet to her.” The kitten responded by reaching out with his paw and softly patting Ron’s cheek, causing Ron to grin. “Yeah, kind of like that. You are pretty cute, I have to say.”

“Talking to animals, Ron? I thought that was Macey’s thing.”

Ron looked up from the kitten to see Harry and Hermione standing in the middle of the den. “Hey guys, welcome back.” He turned around the kitten so they could see him. “This is Macey’s birthday present.”

“Aww, he’s so cute!” Hermione cooed as she picked him up and snuggled him to her chest.

“Where is Mace?” Harry asked as he scratched the kitten’s ears.

“Spending the night in Dallas. She’ll be back tomorrow.” Ron grinned up at them. “So how was the trip?”

“A blast,” Harry said with the same grin. “Right, Hermione?”

She buried her face into the kitten’s fur to hide her flushed cheeks. “Mmm-hmm.”

“I want to hear all about it,” he said as he got up from the couch. “Why don’t we order in tonight, maybe watch a few movies?”

“Sounds good,” Hermione said as she handed the kitten back to Ron. “I’m going to hop in the shower.”

“I think I’m going to do the same,” Harry said. “Why don’t you order the pizza, Ron.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you guys back down here then,” he said. “Can I borrow Hedwig, Harry? Last time I used Pig for Pizza, he got too excited and he dropped the box on Macey’s head. She wasn’t too pleased.”

Harry laughed. “Sure, go head,” he said and then followed Hermione up the stairs.

“It’s good to be home,” Hermione said as they trudged up the stairs.

“Wore you out did I?” Harry said from behind her as he nuzzled her neck.

“Mmm, you sure did.” She turned into his arms when they reached her bedroom door and kissed him softly. “Want to save water and share that shower with me?”

Harry grinned against her lips. “Anything to help nature,” he said, playfully squeezing her ass with his hands.


Hermione giggled as the two of them tumbled into her room.

25. Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The famous trio was sprawled out on the only couch, with Ron and Harry both at the ends and Hermione in the middle. Her head laying on Harry’s lap and her feet were stretched out on Ron’s legs with a large quilt draped over her. Harry was casually stroking her hair with his visible hand while his other hand was petting the kitten that was snuggling with Hermione underneath the blanket. Occasionally, his hand ventured elsewhere.

“French Kiss!” a voice exclaimed in the dark. “I’m glad I came home early, I love this movie.”

Harry and Hermione tilted their heads up to see Macey in the dark and Ron leapt up from his seat. “Macey, what are you doing here?”

“Well, it’s good to see you too,” she said as she dropped her bags. “I decided to come home early.” She sat on the love seat and kicked off her shoes. “Welcome back guys, how was the trip?”

“Great,” they both said as they made sure to keep the kitten hidden.

She sighed as she leaned back in her chair. “Man, I’m tired. The gang took me out for my birthday and…” Mace was cut off by a high pitch squeak. “What was that?”

“Er…what?” Ron asked nervously. “I didn’t hear anything.”

“It sounded like a kitten,” she said getting suspicious.

“Kitten? Nah couldn’t be a kitten. Why don’t you go and unpack and…”

The kitten meowed again and this time squirmed under the covers. Harry tried to keep it still but it was too late, Macey had seen it. She got up and flung the covers off of Harry and Hermione to see the tab kitten blinking up at her. “Oh,” she breathed.

Ron sighed as he got up from the couch. “You weren’t suppose to see him till tomorrow,” he explained.

Macey picked up the kitten and curled it to her chest. “You…You got me a kitten, Ron?”

“Yeah,” he said getting embarrassed. “It was nothing really.”

The kitten meowed and licked her chin, causing her to giggle. “He’s so cute.” She then placed him back on the couch and turned to Ron. “Can I speak with you?”

“Er…sure,” he said as he followed her to the room.

As soon as the doors closed Harry and Hermione went to each other and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Hermione giggled against his mouth as they both tumbled on to the sofa.

Ron closed the door behind him and turned to Macey. “Look, I know it’s kind of a personal gift and everything, but I wanted to…” His words were muffled when Macey backed him against the door and attacked his mouth with hers. His brows lifted in shock, but as soon as he recovered he kissed her back urgently. He groaned into her mouth as their tongues rubbed together and frantically rolled her so her back was now press against the door. She was all over him. Her fingers were lost in his hair and one leg was lifted up as she arched her hips against his. “Mace,” he groaned as he attacked her neck. “If I knew…this was the reaction I’d get from you…I would have gotten you a damn kitten sooner.”

She groaned out a laugh as she clenched her fingers tight on his hair. “Ron,” she gasped as she tugged on his hair so she could run kisses all over her face. “You are…the sweetest guy…you bought me a kitten…Ron, please…I missed being with you.”

“What about Harry and Hermione?” he asked even though he was already hiking up her denim mini skirt.

“I don’t care,” she groaned and slipped a hand through the waistband of his sweat pants, cupping his already hard length.

Ron moaned her name and then shocked her, and even himself, when he ripped her panties in two. “Merlin, I missed this,” he murmured against her lips as he slipped two fingers into her wet folds. “Two days have felt like two years.”

“Ron,” she groaned, bucking her hips against his fingers and frantically tugging down his pants. “Inside...I want you inside of me now.”

Ron removed his fingers and gripped her hips, yanking her up high. Macey wrapped her long legs around him and Ron entered her in one hard thrust causing both of them to moan in pleasure. Ron buried his face against her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin as he drove himself into her in an animalistic thrust. One hand was cupping her ass and slipping his finger into her from behind, while the other was pulling down her tank top so he could play with her breasts.

Macey’s fingers found his hair again and she held on tight as she matched him thrust for thrust. “Oh God,” she gasped as she felt her orgasm creeping closer. “Faster. Ron, faster.”

He grunted as he plunged inside her harder and faster, causing her hips to bang against the door. He was very glad she put a permanent silencing spell on her room, because Hermione and Harry would have had a good idea what exactly they were doing. “Mace,” he gasped and bit her neck hard as he felt himself about to explode.

Macey locked her ankles together and squeezed hard and the friction was the sweetest torture Ron had ever endured and it was enough to make him come. Macey started to buck and scream as her orgasm hit her hard, while Ron shuddered and kept his pace as he rode out his own until finally he emptied himself inside her.

Ron held them both up for as long as he could, until his knees buckled and they slid to the floor. He rolled over until his back was against the door and she was straddling his lap with her face pressed against his neck. He was still buried deep inside of her. “Mace?”

Macey shook her head and leaned back to look at him. “Ron. That was…”

“I know,” he said softly and then kissed her. “I plan on doing that to you a lot ya know.”

She smiled. “Do you?”

“I do.” He then cupped her cheek and looked deeply into her eyes. “I also plan on being the only guy for you.”

Macey felt her heart fly up to her throat. “Ron, I..”

“I know you’re scared, baby,” he said as he ran his hands down her tousled hair. “I’ll give you time, but I’m not letting you go. I know you’ve been hurt and I fully know I wasn’t your first.” He kissed her again, softly and seductively. “But I plan on being your last.”

Macey’s eyes softened and all her doubts and fears melted away in an instant. “Okay,” she said with a smile.

“Okay?” he repeated brows lifted.

She kissed him and hugged him tight. “Okay.”

Ron sighed in relief as he tightened his hold on her. “I love you, Macey.”

Mace sobbed as she buried her face against his neck. “Oh Ron,” she cried as she kissed his neck, then his cheek and all over his face until she finally met with his lips. “I love you, too.”

26. Chapter 25

Hey guys. Here’s more of the story, but I’m warning you now that it’s pretty short. The next part is going to be an intimate scene with Harry and Hermione, and I don’t just mean about the sex. I don’t exactly know what to write about yet, so I’m holding off. I thought I’d post this little snippit first though. I’ll definitely write more this weekendJ

XXXX

Chapter 25

The sight of Hermione biting her lip as she rode him was such a turn on for Harry, that he already felt his orgasm slowly sneaking up behind him. What was supposed to be a small make-out session turned into a fast and frantic romp fest. Due to the fact that Ron and Macey were just in the other room and could walk out any minute, made it that much more exciting

Both of them were struggling to be quiet and at one point Harry had to bury his face between her breasts to muffle a groan. Harry knew they didn’t have much time so he placed his hands on her hips and urged her to quicken the pace. She followed suit and bounced on top of him faster and harder, pushing them closer to their release. They both came together and Harry pulled her tightly against him, holding her while they trembled in ecstasy.

“Harry?” she asked out of breath.

“Hmm?” he murmured as he kissed her temple.

She leaned back looking slightly worn out. Her hair was mused, her lips bruised and his shirt she wore had been ripped a part exposing her breasts. “Will it always be this good with us?”

“Oh yea,” he groaned as he ran his hands up her things to her hips, then pushed her down on him. “It will always be this bloody fantastic.”

“Harry,” she gasped as she felt him grow hard inside her. “How can you…”

“Bloody hell if I know,” he grunted. ‘I can’t seem to get enough of you, Hermione.”

“Well, let’s apparate to my room and I’ll take care of that for you.”

“Best idea I’ve heard all day.”

With a crack, the two disappeared seconds before Macey and Ron walked out. “Hey…where did they go?” she asked walking into the den. The nameless kitten lifted his little head from his nap where he was curled up on one of the chairs and gave a small meow.

Ron shrugged as he scratched the kitten behind the ears. “Probably went off to bed, which isn’t such a bad idea. Let’s go…”

“Hold on.” Something caught Macey’s eye that was baby blue and sticking out between the sofa cushions. She pulled it out and her jaw dropped when she saw silk panties with the letters HG written on the tag. “Oh…my…god.” Macey spun around to Ron and held them up. “These are Hermione’s!”

Ron looked puzzled. “But…why would Hermione have her panties on the couch?”

Macey sighed impatiently. “I’m gonna give you a little time to figure that out, Ron.”

Ron slowly ran through it in his head and when it hit him his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. “No way! Harry and Hermione!”

“Uh-huh!” she exclaimed.

Ron shook his head. “I can’t believe it. My two best friends doing the nasty.”

“Ron!” Macey gasped as she slapped his arm, causing him to flinch. “Do you have to be so crude?”

“Sorry,” he muttered rubbing his arm. “But wow…Harry and Hermione?”

“Wait a minute, how can we be sure that this just happened?” Macey asked. “I mean, these could have been here for weeks, maybe when she was dating that boring lawyer dude, or whatever the hell he is.”

“No, that just got there,” Ron told her. “I dug through the couch this morning…I was looking for some lost change, I really wanted a pizza.”

“Didn’t you have pizza for dinner?”

“Yeah…so…what’s you’re point?”

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Whatever…okay, this is huge. Looks like we’re not the only ones sneaking around.”

“I have to call them out,” Ron said starting to head towards the stairs.

“No leave them be, we’ll give them hell about it in the morning. Why don’t we go back to bed?”

Ron grinned foolishly. “Okay!” he said cheerfully and dragged her back in the room. The shocking reveal of Harry and Hermione was already forgotten.

27. Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The bathroom was lit with candles floating in midair and the aroma of scented bubbles and burning essence filled the room. Hermione and Harry were in the tub, surrounded by white foam. Harry’s back was pressed up against the tub while Hermione was nestled between his thighs, using his chest as a backrest. Her hair was piled up on top of her head exposing her bare neck and shoulders, which Harry was now kissing and stroking with lips and tongue.

“Mmm, I could get use to this,” Hermione sighed as she arched her back like a bow.

“Ditto,” he breathed as his hands caressed her curves under the white foam. “Remember when I walked in on you taking a bath?”

She giggled. “Yeah, you were smitten.”

He pulled back his head and looked down at her. “I was not,” he denied.

“Yeah you were, you were all flustered over naked Hermione.”

Harry scowled at her amused face than surprised her by pushing her head down hard. Her high pitch shriek was cut off when she disappeared under the water. Harry was slightly amused when she came up sputtering profanities as she pushed the bubbles away from her face.

“Harry Potter, you’re supposed to be romantic and charming.”

He smiled softly and pulled her back in his arms. “You’re beautiful when you’re wet and angry,” he whispered in his ear.

She chuckled and elbowed him in the gut, causing him to grunt. “I guess that’ll do.”

Harry held her tighter to him and for a while no words were spoken as they enjoyed being with each other. Their feet caressed and flirted underwater and Harry toyed with Hermione’s fingers, loving the way they twined together so easily. “Hermione?” he finally asked as continued to play with her fingers.

“Hmmm?” she sighed happily.

“What happened…between you and Norman?” Harry felt her tense immediately and he almost kicked himself for bringing it up. He quickly dropped a kiss on her shoulder. “You don’t have to tell me now, but…I’d like to know eventually.”

She sighed as she relaxed against him once more. “No…you deserve to know and I’d like to get it over with.” She shifted until she was now facing him and he sat up as well, so they were sitting on each side of the tub facing each other. Hermione smiled slightly when he reached out and touched the side of her face, quietly assuring her to take her time. “Remember that red dress I wore that night? I modeled it for you, before I left with Norm?”

He groaned. “Do I? That dress was sexy as hell on you.”

She blushed. “Yeah, well. Norm didn’t like it all that much.”

His brows lifted. “Excuse me? Does the guy have a pulse?”

She bent her head down. “He said it was too revealing, that…I should dress more…properly when I’m out with him.” She shook her head with a laugh. “He actually told me to go back up and change, like I was some child.”

“But you didn’t,” he said and it wasn’t a questions. It was a statement. He knew that Hermione didn’t like to take orders from anyone.

“No, I didn’t,” she said firmly as she tilted up her chin. “I told him that this is who I was and I would not be bossed around that way. So he really didn’t have a choice. So then, after the most boring party I’ve ever attended, he actually accused me of flirting. I couldn’t help it if guys came to me, you know I don’t like to draw attention.”

“Of course you don’t,” he said softly as his hatred for Norman grew.

“He made me feel…whorish the way he spoke about me.”

“Oh, Hermione…”

“I was so angry with him, I yelled and called him every name I could speak of then told him I didn’t want to see his perfect little arrogant face.”

He smiled slightly at the scowl on her face. “You sure told him, didn’t you.”?

“Yeah,” she said softly and bent her head down again. “At the same time though…his words hurt me. I thought he cared for me, Harry, but I only found out he was ashamed and embarrassed by me. He was trying to change who I was.”

“Well, then I thank Merlin you didn’t fall for it,” he said as he pulled her back to him. “I certainly don’t want to change a thing about you.”

She sighed as she fell into his arms, resting her cheek against his chest. “Harry, I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”

“No Hermione,” he said as he kissed the top of her head. “I’m the lucky one. I don’t know what my life would have been like if you didn’t walk into my life that first day on the train. You are my everything.”

She shut her eyes as she took in his heartfelt words. “I love you so much, Harry.”

His heart ached whenever she said those words to him. “And I love you…very much.” He then pulled her back gently before kissing her softly on the lips. “Come on…let’s get out and dry off, hmm? It’s getting late.”

She nodded and they both stood up out of the water and carefully stepped out of the tub. Harry grabbed two towels and wrapped one around her first, before wrapping his around the waist. Harry walked into the bedroom, while Hermione stayed and performed a quick drying spell on her hair that Harry got went when he dunked her.

She walked into the bedroom to find Harry pulling his boxers over his hips and he gave her smile as he held out his shirt to her. She smiled as she took it, than dropped the towel before slipping Harry’s shirt over her head. Together, they crawled into bed and Harry immediately pulled her close to her until her back was snuggled up against his chest. They douched the light and Harry kissed her temple, her cheek then her neck, before pulling the covers higher over the both of them. “Good night, Hermione,” he whispered in her ear. “Love you.”

She smiled as she closed her eyes. “Love you, too.”

XXX

Ron woke the next morning to the feel of four little feet walking up his back. He heard purring and he flinched and shivered when a wet nose sniffed at his ear. His eyes squinted open to see the sunlight peaking through Macey’s blind and then heard a tiny meow next to his ear. He groaned as he rolled over on his stomach and looked up to see the kitten sitting on his chest, peering down at him. “Well…morning,” he said with a yawn then looked over to see that he was alone and heard the shower running in Macey’s bathroom.

The kitten then leaned down and licked Ron’s chin and he yelped when the cat nipped at him. “Okay, hey now,” Ron said as he pushed him away. “Macey is the only one allowed to take a bite out of my chin, understand?” The kitten just cocked his head and looked down at him before lifting his paw to his chin. Ron sighed. “I guess I’m going to have to let Macey run that rule by you.”

The kitten meowed and Ron smiled as he lifted a hand to pet him, but laughed when the kitten went up on his hindquarters and playfully batted at his fingers. “Oh, so you want to play, huh?” Ron slid his hand under the sheets and then moved his finger in little circles. He watched as the kitten’s eyes were transfixed on the moving hump, than suddenly he leaped off his chest and attacked, causing Ron to let out a laugh. He kept his hands still now and then slowly moved his big toe under the sheets and the kitten whipped his head around, crouched low, wiggled his little butt, then pounced on his foot. “Ow!” Ron laughed as the kitten bit his toe through the sheets. “That hurt!”

“Are my two boys having a morning tousle?”

Both Ron and the kitten turned their heads to Macey, who was standing outside the bathroom door, dressed in her white terrycloth bathrobe. “Hey,” Ron said with a smile. “He wanted to play.”

She smiled as she walked over to the bed and sat next to Ron, who greeted her with a morning kiss. “I was watching for a bit, you guys were pretty cute.”

“Yeah?” He then looked at the kitten that was watching them both with interest. “Hear that? We’re cute.”

Macey giggled. “Shut up and kiss me again.”

He grinned. “Okay,” he said reached a hand to cup the back of her neck, kissed her a bit more firmly this time. He sipped at her lips, savoring the feel of how soft they were, before he finally shifted and slowly ran his tongue along her bottom lip. However, as he shifted his toe had moved so the kitten attacked. “Ow!” Ron yelped as he pulled away from Macey and glared at the kitten. “You little, stinker, you’re not suppose to attack my foot while I’m kissing my girlfriend.”

Macey giggled. “Oh, Ron! That’s it.” She plucked the kitten off the bed and held him up. “He is a little stinker, isn’t he?” The kitten squeaked out a meow. “Stinker it is then.”

Ron chuckled. “Stinker? We’re calling him, Stinker?”

“Yup,” she said and then rubbed Stinker’s nose with her own. “And he says that we better watch out, because that name will do him justice in more ways then one.”

Ron rolled his eyes. “Great…in that case we’re keeping the litter box in your room.”

She shook her head. “No, I think I’ll have him housetrained. I’m building a kitty door that leads out to the backyard.”

He laughed. “That’s a great idea...right Stinker?”

Stinker replied by attacking his toe again, causing Ron to flinch. “Oh, yes…that name does you justice,” he said as he moved his feet under him so he couldn’t attack it. “Stinker, indeed.”

28. Chapter 27

Okay kiddos. This is the last chapter! It’s just a little closure, but I also plan on writing a little epilogue, too. I’ve already made notes about it. But then after that it’s adios Three of Hearts! Thanks for the fantastic journey, guys! I love you all!

Harrys Mistress.

Chapter 27

Harry lied on his side and watched as Hermione slept on. She looked so young and innocent while sleeping he was almost afraid to touch her. Almost. He reached up and pushed back a strand of hair away from her cheek. He loved waking up to her, he felt so relaxed and content with her in his arms. They held each other all night and it was a first for them. They didn’t make love at all last night…just cuddled. It was rather nice and he knew he wanted to share more nights like that with her.

Hermione must have sensed his staring, because her eyes fluttered open and she smiled lazily. “Hey you.”

“Hey yourself,” he grinned. “Sleep good?”

She stretched against him and moaned softly. “Like a rock.”

He gave her a soft good morning kiss. “I liked holding you last night,” he murmured against her lips.

“Mmm…I kind of liked it, too.”

“Yeah? So, you gonna marry me sometime or what?”

She blinked up at him in shock, but then slowly her mouth curled into a huge smile. “I might be able to pencil you in.”

“Well. That’s good.” He playfully tugged her hair. “I want kids too.”

Her heart ached with love as she gazed at Harry. “Okay,” she whispered. “How many?”

He took her hand and toyed with her fingers. “Well, since I had a crappy childhood and you were an only child, I think it’s only fair that we make up for that.”

“Oh, do you?” she said as she managed to smile even wider.

“Oh yeah. Five is good. Maybe six.”

“Six kids?” she asked with wide eyes. “Any girls included in that?”

“I’m counting on it…as long as their healthy I could have all girls and be deliriously happy.”

She laughed. “Yes well, we’re going to have to have one boy so he can carry on the Potter name.”

His eyes softened and kissed her fingers. “Good thinking.”

“Yes…I think I could definitely marry you.”

He grinned. “Well…than maybe I’ll ask you sometime.” He gave her three short kisses and tapped her nose with this finger. “For now…let’s go make the birthday breakfast for Mace.”

“Okay.” She sighed happily and then followed Harry out of the bed. “Harry?”

“Yeah?” he asked as they walked out of the room.

“Just when are you planning to ask me?”

“Aw, my dear Hermione…that is my little secret.”

XXX

Ron smiled to himself as he placed a slice of bacon in the frying pan. He could hear Harry and Hermione coming down the stairs and he couldn’t wait to give them hell. Of course, Mace made him promise that he wouldn’t confront them without her. She was in her room and wasn’t allowed to come out until breakfast was ready. Birthday breakfast was a tradition in Macey’s family that she passed down to them. Every birthday breakfast they cooked the same thing. Eggs, bacon and coffee cake.

“Smells good, Ron,” Harry said as they stepped into the kitchen.

“Thanks. Coffee’s on.”

“I’ll start the eggs,” Hermione said as she went to the fridge.

“I’ll pop in the coffee cake,” Harry said as he started to fiddle with the oven, then once the cake was cooking, he went to make a cup of coffee.

“You two sleep well?” Ron asked with a grin, but made sure to keep his eyes on the sizzling bacon.

“Like a rock,” Harry said giving Hermione a private wink as he slipped his coffee.

Ron caught it and he cleared his throat hold back his chuckle. They cooked the rest of the breakfast in silence as Harry set the table while Hermione pulled the cake from the oven.

“Will you three hurry up!” Macey’s voice yelled from her room. “It smells really good!”

“Patience Macey!” Ron asked as he lit the birthday candles.

“Bite me, Ronald!” she yelled back.

Ron just replied by rolling his eyes, but smiled anyway. She was going to be tough to handle, but he was looking forward to every minute of it. “Okay birthday girl, we’re ready for you.”

As soon as her bedroom door opened they began singing happy birthday as Macey shuffled her way to the kitchen. They all clapped when she blew out the candles, then everyone gave her a birthday greeting. “Happy birthday, Mace,” Harry said giving her a kiss on the cheek before lifting her off the floor in a big hug.

She giggled. “Put me down, Potter, what do I look like, a Snitch?”

He just grinned as he set her down and the four of them sat down at the table. “Everything looks so good.”

“I made the coffee cake,” Harry said proudly.

“Yes, preheating the oven is a difficult task,” Hermione teased.

“Oh hush,” he said and threw a crumb at her in defense.

Ron and Macey shared a look, than Macey finally took action. “So…Ron and I came back out to the den last night and you guys were gone.”

Harry and Hermione both froze and shared a nervous look. “Er…” Harry stumbled. “We were both tired and…er…headed to bed.”

“You guys sleep together again?” Ron asked casually as he took a bite of his bacon.

Hermione’s fork clattered on her plate and the piece of bacon that was headed towards Harry’s mouth froze inches from his mouth. “I’m sorry…what?” he asked not sure if he heard him right.

Ron shrugged. “Well, you guys always share a bed these days. Honestly Harry, when was the last time you actually slept in your room?”

Harry’s shoulders slumped in relief. “Oh..y-yeah, we slept together last night,” he mumbled and looked over at Hermione who was staring at her plate while forking her eggs.

“Oh,” Macey exclaimed a little too dramatically. “Hermione, I almost forgot.” She leaned back and dug into her pocket of her sweats. “I found something of yours on the couch last nigh. You must have…misplaced it.”

Hermione glanced up as she was taking a slip of her orange juice, but spit it right back out all over the table, while Macey dangled her panties in front of her. “Uhh…uhh…I must have…er…” She quickly stole a glance to see if Harry could help her out but to her amazement, Harry was struggling not to laugh. “Harry!”

He chuckled as he shook his head. “I’m sorry Hermione…but we are so busted!” And with that he howled with laughter along with Ron, while Macey continued to snicker at Hermione.

“Something you two care to share?”

Hermione sighed as she grabbed her panties from her. “Fine. Harry and I are together."

“I can’t believe you guys didn’t tell us,” Ron said.

“It just happened,” Harry said who was wiping a tear away from his cheek. He never laughed so hard in his life. “It happened during the trip.”

“You’re not mad at us for sneaking around, are you?” Hermione asked worried.

“That depends,” Macey said after sharing a glance with Ron. “We won’t be mad at you, if you guys won’t be mad at us for sneaking around.”

Harry grinned and Hermione’s eyes widened. “You.” She pointed to Macey. “And…you!” She pointed to Ron.

Macey beamed as she nodded her head. “Uh-huh!”

“Oh, of course we won’t be mad!” she exclaimed getting emotional. She got up from her chair with tears in her eyes. “I’m so happy for you guys!”

“And I’m happy for you guys!” Macey cried as she got up and hugged her.

Ron and Harry stared at their blubbering women and then gave each other an awkward look. “Er…how bout we shake,” Harry suggested.

“That’ll work,” Ron said as he reached across the table and shook his best friends hand. “I’m glad it’s you, Harry. No one else deserves our Hermione better than you.”

He grinned and was relieved that Ron approved. His feelings were the most important; he was still his best friend, along with Hermione. Nothing would ever change that. “Thanks Ron. And you and Macey are a one of a kind match.”

He laughed. “You have no idea.”

“You gonna marry her?” he asked as the females were still gossiping.

“Planning on it.”

“Same here.” He grinned and looked over at Hermione who was now looking at him with love in her eyes. “I think I see a double wedding in the future.”

The End!

Stay tuned for the epilogue!

29. Epilogue Part 1

Hey guys! I know this is kind of quick, but don’t worry I’m not posting ALL the Epilogue at once, because it’s going to be kind of long. I know a lot of you asked to see the double wedding, but I was already in the middle of working on the epilogue, so sorryL But this is just as good, I promise. I hope you like what I wrote so far! This is the first part and there will probably be three to four. Enjoy!

XXXXX

Epilogue Part 1

“We must be insane to think we can actually pull this off,” Harry sighed and then quickly ducked when one of his wife’s blouses flew over his head.

The blouse fell neatly into the suitcase that was laid out on their king size bed. His wife smiled at him as clothes, both hers and his, flew across the room. “Honey, it’ll be fine.” She avoided a flying skirt and walked over to him. “We need this vacation. All of us do.”

“I know,” he sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. “And it will be a blast I’m sure, but…there’s so many of us!”

Hermione chuckled as she patted his cheek. “It’s been almost twenty years and you’re not use to it yet?”

He gave her an annoyed look. “You know what I mean. I mean, it’s not just our kids…that’s a big number in itself, but the Weasley’s, not to mention Draco and Ginny’s boy…still can’t believe you’re letting him go.”

Hermione laughed at her pouting husband. “Now Harry, he is Erin’s boyfriend.”

“She’s too young to be dating,” he grumbled as he folded his arms around his chest. “She’s only turning fifteen this year and Shane’s starting his seventh year. He’s a little older don’t you think? And Lily’s older than Erin and she isn’t seeing anyone.”

“Oh Harry,” she laughed. “She’s been seeing Bradley Weasley since the day she was born.”

He smiled at that and couldn’t help but laugh softly. “Yeah, I know…but they aren’t dating yet and hopefully not till Christmas.”

She rolled her eyes and walked away so she could continue with her packing. “I can’t believe you and Ron have a pool going.”

“We also have one going for Sirius and Kennedy. I think it will take them a bit longer.” He gave his wife a grin. “Sure you don’t want to join the pool?”

She laughed. “Positive.”

He walked up behind her and slid his arms around her waist, giving her a soft kiss on the neck. “Can you believe we’re going back to the island where it all started?”

She giggled and turned around. “I can’t believe we didn’t head back sooner.” She kissed him on the nose. “This was worth the wait though.”

“I was thinking maybe we could head back to that cave?” he suggested as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Oh dear, the cave,” she said as she let out a breathless laugh. “We never did finish what we started there, did we?”

“Sure didn’t,” he nipped her lips. “I don’t know how we’re going to managed to have any time to ourselves, but…”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

Harry and Hermione both jumped at the high pitch scream that echoed through the house. “That’s Erin,” Harry said with a sigh. “Merlin knows what its about.” He gave his wife a kiss. “I’ll go see.”

Harry left his wife and headed over to the west wing of the house, where all the kid’s rooms were. It was complete chaos as his kids were running in and out of their rooms as they hurried to get pack. “You guys better hustle!” Harry yelled as he made his way to Erin’s room. “The portkey goes off in one hour!”

“Out of my way, out of my!” Lily Ann Potter said breathlessly as she headed towards one of the bathrooms, but a shorter girl with red hair, which she obviously inherited from Harry’s mother, beat her to it. Samantha May definitely had a lot of spunk. “No! Sammy, I need to get in there!” Lily exclaimed as she bang on the door.

“Snooze you loose, Lily!” the eleven year old yelled from inside. “Nature calls!”

Lilly growled in frustration and than turned to Harry. “Daddy!”

He held up his hands. “Hey, don’t look at me. In this family you have to be quick.”

Another shriek interrupted from the end of the hall. “Daaaad! Why aren’t you here yet! I screamed as loud as I could!”

“Oh...right sorry!” he exclaimed as he ran to Erin’s room whom she shared with Sammy. “What’s the prob…oof!”

Erin’s long brown hair trailed behind her as she ran to her dad and flung her arms around him. “Make it go away! Make it go away!”

Harry looked over his daughter’s shoulder to see a very familiar python curled up at the end of her unmade bed. “Not again,” he mumbled and then yelled, “SIRIUS JAMES POTTER!”

Moments later a boy who resembled the younger version of Harry Potter stuck his head in the room. “Hey…what are you middle naming me for?”

Harry just looked at him sternly as Erin still clung to him whimpering and then pointed to the bed where Sirius’ pet snake, Sylvester, was coiled up taking a snooze.

“Oh,” he said as he bit his lap and Harry could tell he was trying not to smile. “Er…Sorry Dad.”

“Sirius, I’ve told you to keep him in your room.”

“You tell him to come in my bed!” Erin cried. “I know you do!”

Sirius, who also was given the talent of talking to snakes, rolled his eyes. “Come off it, Erin, I did it like one time. It’s not my fault that Sly finds it amusing when you scream like a little girl.” Sirius picked up Sly and put it around his neck. “I promise Dad I’ve told him not to do it.”

“Well, tell him again, or I will tell him I’ll skin him alive next time he does it,” he said in annoyance. “I can’t stand Erin screaming like that…it gives me a headache.”

Erin gasped as she pulled away from him. “Daddy!”

“Well…sorry honey, but you have a very loud high pitch scream.”

She rolled her eyes and then glared at her older brother. “You keep that thing away from me.”

“Hey Eriiiiin.”

Erin, Harry and Sirius turned to see two identical eight-year old boys standing in the doorway. Both had the same exact messy brown hair, both had the exact same color eyes…and both could be little hellions when they wanted to be. Erin scowled at them. “What?”

“You’re boooyfriend is here,” they both chimed at the same time playfully batted their eyes and swoon like a girl. Sirius snickered at their antics.

Erin gasped and she beamed brightly. “He’s here! Oh! I must go and…”

“Not so fast,” Harry said and grabbed her arm before she could frolic off.

“But, Daddy…”

“You still have some packing to do, Erin,” he told her as he pulled her back into her room. “Finish up first, THEN you can go see him.”

Her shoulders slumped. “Fine,” she grumbled and turned her back to go.

“You all packed?” Harry asked Sirius as they left Erin’s room.

“Yep. I just need to put this one back in it’s cage.”

“And you two,” Harry said pointing down at his two youngest kids, Dylan and Jason

“Yes, Dad?” they both said.

“Don’t talk at the same time, it gives your dad the creeps.”

“Sorry,” they both said with a chuckle.

He sighed. “Are you guys done packing? Is there anything your mother and I need to help you guys with?”

“Dad, we’re almost nine years old,” Dylan exasperated.

“Yeah, dad,” Jason chimed in. “I think we’re old enough to pack by ourselves.”

“If you say so, but I also want to talk to you guys about this trip. No pranks okay. Try to contain yourself as best as you can.” Dylan and Jason…unfortunately…looked up to their Uncle Fred and Uncle George.

They both held up their right hand and looked up at him. “We promise.”

“And try to get along with Margot and Gabby.”

They both groaned at the names of Macey and Ron’s youngest girls, who also happened to be twins, but were a year younger than his twins. Everyone was shocked enough when Dylan and Jason were born, twins didn’t run in his family, neither Hermione’s. They sure did in Ron’s family, therefore, Margot Elizabeth and Gabriel Raine were born. Both red hair and blue eyes…he had to admit he held a soft spot for them, they were pretty cute.

The boys, however, were not out of their, ‘girls are gross’ stage and neither were the girls, so they teased each other constantly whenever they could. He knew though deep down they were friends and his boys wouldn’t seriously let anything happened to them. Not too long ago, Macey and Hermione took the twins to the park and his wife had told him that another boy had pushed little Margot down on the ground to beat her to the slide. Apparently, Jason and Dylan were the only ones allowed to tease the Weasley twins, because they both body tackled the scrawny little muggle to the ground. He had never been so proud.

“Promise me,” he repeated to them again this time more sternly. “Or I’ll make your mother read, Hogwarts, A History to you one night.”

Jason and Dylan both gasped and straightened right up. “We promise!” they both said again and flew off into their rooms.

Harry chuckled softly as he turned around but he swallowed his laughter when he saw his wife standing in the hallway. “Honey, how are you?” he said brightly as he walked over to her and kissed her cheek. “Ready to go?”

“So that’s how you get them to behave,” she said slyly and then punched his arm. “You threaten them with my book reading.”

“Sorry, Hermione,” Harry said as he rubbed his arm. “You know the twins though, they can’t sit still for five seconds.”

She pondered this for a moment than shrugged. “Eh, that’s okay, I use the same thing when I want something from the girls. I just threaten them a different way.”

He looked at her suspiciously. “In what way exactly?”

She grinned. “I say that I’d make you tell them one of your old war stories.”

“Hey, I conquered the dark lord, they should be proud of that.”

She chuckled. “Yes, dear,” she said as she patted his cheek. “And they are…but you tell them the stories so much, they could repeat it word for word.”

Harry put a hand over his heart and pretended to look hurt. “Ouch.”

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. “They do like one story though.”

“Yeah? Which one is that?” he asked with a grin.

“The one where we went back in time and saved Buckbeak and Sirius.” She gave him a little kiss. “They think it’s romantic how we rode Buckbeak together…and how you saved me from the Dementors.”

“Really…well, I don’t blame them. That is a pretty good story.” He then leaned down and kissed his wife softly on the lips, before sliding his tongue into her mouth tasting her deeply. Even after all these years, he still couldn’t get enough of her. He loved this woman more than anything in the world.

“Ew, gross,” Samantha said as she came out of her room. “Do you two really have to do that in our wing?”

Harry and Hermione split apart and watched their daughter walk between them and disappear around the corner. They both shared a laugh. “Maybe this isn’t the best place,” Harry said with a smile. “I’ll meet you downstairs. I have to have a little chat with Shane Malfoy before we head out.”

“You be nice!” Hermione yelled after him as he walked away.

“Yeah, yeah,” he grumbled and headed down the windy stairs to the den where he knew Shane would be waiting. He liked Shane a whole lot, but if he ever did anything to hurt his daughter, he would seriously pay. They would just have to have a little man to man chat before they left. Nothing wrong with that.

30. Epilogue Part 2

Epilogue Part 2

While Harry was having his man-to- man chat, the Weasleys were already at the resort, trying to settle everyone in the assigned rooms. The Potters and Weasleys had taken up a whole hallway full of rooms so that they would all be close by.

Macey and Ron walked down the hallway with their luggage floating above their heads, as all five of their kids trailed behind them. Ron magically opened the first suite to his right. “Okay, Brad…Matt, this is the guys suite, knock yourself out and I’ll send Sirius and Shane over when the Potters get here.”

Sixteen year old, Bradley and eleven year old Matthew disappeared into their suite as their suitcases floated inside. Macey then opened the door across from the guy’s suite and their oldest daughters trunks glided inside. “This is the girls suite, Kennedy,” she said with a grin. “You’re sharing it with Lily, Erin and Samantha.”

“Cool!” she said cheerfully as she walked inside, nuzzling both Margot and Gabby’s head as she past them.

“What about us?” Margot asked as she flattened her red hair back down.

“Yeah, where are we staying?” Gabby asked.

“You two,” Ron said as he walked farther down the hall. “Are in here.” He opened the door and watched the twins peer in the room that wasn’t a suite, but it had two queen size beds inside.

“Cool!” Margot exclaimed as she ran onto one of the beds. “We get our own beds.”

“That is so awesome!” Gabby said as she jumped up and down on the edge of the beds.

Ron rolled his eyes. Although they had the Weasley’s looks, with the red hair and blue eyes, they were definitely their mothers’ kids. Out of all his kids, the twins were more Americanize like their mother. “Actually,” he said as he shared an amusing look with his wife. “The Potter twins are staying in here as well.”

Both girls stopped jumping and their jaws dropped. “What?!” they both yelped.

“You heard your father,” Macey said as she tried not to laugh.

“Share a room?” Gabby repeated.

“With those icky boys?” Margot said. “Ew, gross!”

“Mommy, we can’t share a room with boys, boys are gross!”

“Exactly why you girls are sharing a room,” Ron said with a grin. “It’s one thing I have to worry about since you two don’t like boys yet.”

“Daddy, this is so unfair,” Margot pouted.

“Yes, well take it with your mother,” Ron said and then kissed his wife on the cheek. “I’m going to go check out the suite.” He then leaned close to her ear so the twins would hear. “Harry told me there’s a mirror on the ceiling.”

Macey muffled a giggle and playfully elbowed him in the gut. “Go start unpacking, I’ll get the twins settled.”

XXX

“So, is there really a squid in the lake?” Mathew asked his older brother as he sat cross-legged on his pull out cot that was going to be his bed for the next few days.

“Yes, Matt,” Brad said with a bored voice as he began to unpack.

“And…and do ghosts actually wander around the castle?” he asked with wide eyes.

Brad sighed as he ran his fingers through his brown hair he inherited from his mother. Ever since Matt got his letter to Hogwarts this summer, he asked question after question, even if he already knew the answer. “Matt, I’ve told you before. Ghosts are everywhere.”

“That is so wicked!” he exclaimed with wide eyes. “Hey, do you think I could try out for the Quidditch team?”

“No, you’re too young,” Brad argued as he packed away his pair of swim trunks in one of the chest of drawers.

“Nu-uh, Uncle Harry is the youngest player in the last century, I could be the youngest in this century.”

Brad gave a little chuckle. “Yeah, I guess you could.”

“And Sirius is going to be the team captain next year and he could pull some strings.”

“Matt, that’s not a good enough reason to join a team.”

“But I’m good!”

“You’re right, you’re very good,” he said as he nuzzled his brother’s dusty brown hair and sat next to him “You’re a great Seeker, Matt, but the position is already filled by Sirius. Wait a year, once Sirius is gone I bet you can snag his spot.”

“You think so?” he asked hopefully.

“I know so,” he said giving him a playful nudge.

“Knock, knock,” Sirius said as he stuck his head inside. “Would this be the boys, suite?”

Brad laughed. “It certainly would.”

“This is nice,” Shane said as he followed Sirius inside. “I could get use to this.”

“Hiya Sirius! Hey Shane!” Matt exclaimed as he stood up on the bed.

“Matt, my main man!” Sirius said as he gave him a high five. “Ready for Hogwarts?”

“I was born ready!” he said as he also gave Shane a high five. “I can’t wait to see the first Quidditch match. We’re going to kick Slytherin’s butt!”

Brad and Sirius chuckled as Shane brows lifted. “Oh is that so my little friend,” Shane said as he locked Matt into a headlock. “Think you’re gonna beat us, huh?” he asked as he playfully rubbed his knuckles over his head

“Ahh! Let me go, let me go!” Matt shrieked, although he was giggling with delight. He loved hanging out with the older guys. “Sirius, Brad, help!”

“Hey, you’re on your own squirt,” Sirius laughed. “You taunt Shane about Quidditch and you are on your own.”

“But for what it’s worth, we admire your courage,” Brad said as he watched Shane tackle his little brother on the bed. “You’ll make a great Gryffindor.”

“Hey, you guys decent?” a feminine voice said from the doorway.

Sirius grinned. “Kennedy.”

Kennedy Ann’s bright green eyes lit up at the sight of him. “Sirius!” she exclaimed as she ran to him, flinging herself onto him.

Sirius caught her and lifted her up off her feet, embracing her in a full hug. He missed her so much. “Hey, where’s Lily?” Brad asked. “I thought…ooof!”

Lily flew into his arms, catching him off guard and the two of them collapsed onto the bed. “It’s so good to see you!”

Sammy came running in soon after and saw that her good pal Matt needed help, since Shane and him were still wrestling so she jumped up and tackled Shane from behind. Erin stood by and laughed at the sight of her boyfriend getting ganged up by two eleven year olds.

“Come with me,” Kennedy said as he grabbed Sirius hand and pulled him out of the room and into her own.

Sirius followed her inside and as soon as she closed the door behind her they quickly fell into each other’s arms and their lips collided in a long hard kiss. She muffled a moan against his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her closer. It had been a month since they had last seen each other and it he had missed her desperately. “I missed you so much,” he mumbled against her mouth, saying his thoughts out loud to her.

“Mmm, not as much as I missed you,” Kennedy said and then gave him short quick kisses as she began to back him up towards the bed.

Sirius sat onto the bed when the back of his knees ran into the edge and Kennedy immediately straddled his lap. He moaned as his tongue dove into her mouth while his fingers were lost in her flaming red hair. They had only been together for a few months, but it felt so right to be with her, it was like she was always his.

Only two people knew about them and that was Brad and Lily, but that was it. His parents didn’t know, neither did hers and they decided to keep it a secret for as long as they could. It was easier to be alone with her if their parents still thought they were just friends. They had decided to at least wait until Christmas break to tell them.

“Mmm, wait,” he groaned, pulling away when she started to grind against him. “Not a good idea.”

“It feels too good for it not be,” she said and moved again.

He moaned as he gripped her hips to keep her still. “Be that as it may,” he sighed as he rested his forehead against hers. “Someone could walk in.”

She groaned in defeat. “You’re right,” she said as she crawled off his lap and then soothed her tousled hair. “That was risky of us, but I just…had to kiss you the moment I saw you.”

He grinned as he stood up and touched her cheek softly. “Nothing wrong with that.” He then kissed her one last time. “We better head back to the others.”

She nodded. “Okay.”

“Hey,” he said quickly before she could leave and pulled her back in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she circled her arms around his neck. He touched his forehead to hers and looked into those familiar eyes he always had known. “I love you.”

Her heart fluttered at the words she longed to hear from him and a smile formed on her lips. “Oh Sirius,” she said and reached up to hug him close. “I love you, too.”

More to come!

A/N:I know I didn’t get a lot of Ron/Macey time on this update, but don’t worry I’ll get to them. It’s not going to be too much longer, I’m ready to wrap this one up.

31. Cheat Sheet

Okay guys, I should have probably posted this sooner. I know theres a lot of them and its confusing, I can’ teven write without my cheat sheet. I thought I’d post it so everyone can know who is who and who belongs to whom.

Harry and Hermione’s kids:

Sirius James: Sixteen, turning seventeen and starting his seventh year. Black hair, green eyes. Exact replica of Harry.

Lilly Ann: Almost sixteen and starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, also has black hair and green eyes.

Samantha May(Sammy) Eleven years old and starting her first year at Hogwarts. Only family who has red hair(got her looks from her grandmother, Lily Potter)

Dylan Michael

Jason Thomas

Eight years old, brown hair green eyes. They are hellions and look up to their Uncle Fred and George.

Macey and Ron’s kids:

Bradley Mason: Also starting seventh year with Sirius, they are best friends. Light brown hair and blue eyes.

Kennedy Ann: Starting her sixth year with Lily, red hair green eyes and secretly dating Sirus Potter.

Matthew George:Just turned eleven, starting his first year with Sammy Potter. Dusty brown hair, hazel eyes.

Margot Elizabeth

Gabrial Raine

Identical twins, red hair blue eyes. Constantley bicker with the Potter twins.

*Ginny and Draco have three kids two daughters 4 and 11, and seventeen year old Shane. Ginny and Draco went on vacation by themselves. Molly Weasley has the girls.

So there you have it. A little cheat sheet if you get confused!!

32. Epiglouge part 3

AHHHH!! I am SOOO ready to be done with this! Okay. Here’s one more little part and after that? I’m wrapping up a quick ending and that’s it. It’s done. SO this post and then one more and it’s over. I’m ready to concentrate on my other fics I feel like I’ve abandon, plus another story is brewing in my head, but I’d like to finish this one and maybe one of my shorter ones first. So here’s a short update I wrote last night. I was going to wait and write a bit more tonight, but I just can’t do it. I dragged this story on long enough.

XXXXX

The next morning the Potter/Weasley vacation was underway and everyone was scattered around the island doing his or her thing. Some were lounging out by the pool, while others were playing in the surf by the beach. In the morning, the kids made an appointment to have access of a Quidditch pitch so they could play. Sirius, Brad, Shane, Lily, Kennedy and Matthew all played while Erin and Samantha sat on the sidelines and cheered them on.

At lunchtime everyone met in Harry and Hermione’s suite where they made sandwiches as they puttered around the den or spent a few moments soaking in the hot tub. Slowly, one by one everyone left again to play in the sun for the rest of the afternoon.

The Weasley twins, Margot and Gabriel were on the beach playing in the surf while their parents weren’t too far away, lounging under their tent. The twins were tossing a small American football that was blue and silver, supporting the Dallas Cowboys. Their mom and dad had taken them to a game when the family visited Dallas for Thanksgiving.

“Go long, Margot!” Gabriel shouted. “I want to see how far I can throw it!”

“Okay!” Margot giggled as she frolicked through the surf. She quickly turned around and yelped when she saw the ball fly over her head as she tried to get it, but it was too high and landed in the water with a plop. “Nice Arm, Gabby!” she yelled over her shoulder as she ran to go get it.

Before she could pick it up however, another pair of hands grabbed the football and Margot looked up to see a blonde haired boy holding it. He was not much older than she, maybe a year older and he had a big smirk on his face. “Um, that’s mine,” she said shyly.

“What is it?” he asked rudely as he stared at it.

“It’s a football,” she said impatiently. “From America.”

“Cool, I think I’ll play with it now, thanks shrimp.”

“Hey!” Margot said as she tried to reach for it but the mean boy held it over his head. “Give it back!”

“Make me,” he taunted as he waved it up high while she jumped up and down to try and reach it.

Gabby sensed trouble and ran over to help her sister. “That’s our ball, give it back you meanie!” she said a bit more forceful than Margot had. She was not as shy as her sister was.

“Two of you?” the boy mocked. “Oh, that’s just wrong.”

“We asked you to give it back!” Gabby demanded even louder.

The boy rolled his eyes. “Yeah, whatever, I don’t have time for this.” He then pushed both girls as hard as he good and chuckled in delight when they shrieked and fell into the water. “Pansies,” he spat and then turned around to leave but froze when he saw two identical faces snarling at him. He might have been taller than the Margot and Gabby but Jason and Dylan Potter towered over him.

“Enjoy knocking girls down, punk?” Dylan asked as anger swept through him. He wanted to pounce the blonde headed git.

“Girls are obnoxious,” the boy said and tried to walk off.

Jason stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder and pushing him back. “Hey, we’ll be the firsts to agree with you, but bullying them is another thing.” Their dad always taught them to respect others no matter what and when he saw the boy push the girls down he was livid. Last night, after everyone had gone to bed, he and his brother had pushed them down many of times. However, they were having a pillow fight and the girls were giggling obnoxiously. It was entirely different.

“Now, give the ball back to them, or else,” Dylan said as he jammed his fist hard into his palm, clearly showing the boy what, ‘or else’ meant.

“Whatever,” the boy said angrily as he slammed the ball into Jason’s chest. “Stupid ball anyway.”

Jason and Dylan watched the boy stalk off and slowly they both began to relax. “That’s a shame, I was kind of hoping for a rumble,” Dylan said.

“Same here,” Jason agreed and then turned to the girls who were smiling at them. “Here,” he said stiffly as he held out the ball to them.

Gabby and Margot murmured something and they both giggled, causing the boys to roll their eyes. “You gonna take the ball or not?” Jason asked getting impatient.

Gabby approached Jason as Margot did the same to Dylan, both girls giggling and smiling. “Thanks,” Gabby said as he took the ball from him and shocked Jason by giving him a quick peck on the lips.

“Yeah, thanks,” Margot said as she leaned up and kissed Dylan on his small innocent lips.

Both boys stood there frozen, jaws dropped as they watched the girls run off, giggles slowly fading away. The boys looked at each other in shock and saw that the other person was blushing.

“If you tell anyone about this, I’ll pound you!” they both snapped at the same time, pointing their fingers at each other.

Jason finally huffed as he crossed his arms around his chest. “Girls,” he muttered. Why wouldn’t his lips stop tingling?

“Tell me about it,” Dylan mumbled. “That was gross.” It wasn’t so bad.

“I know, like Mom and Dad do!” Jason then kicked the water hard, angry at himself for letting Gabby get to him. “Let’s go do something.” “Like what?” Dylan asked as he followed his older brother by twenty minutes up to the house.

“Something eight year old boys do,” he muttered shoving his hands in the pockets of his swim trunks.

“Sounds good to me,” Dylan agreed. “No girls allowed.”

33. Epilouge Part 4

Epilouge Part 4

The first day finally came to a close, as everyone was winding down and getting ready for bed. They had just returned from dinner at the main house and had a private room just for them. There was constant noise and mindless chatter as everyone talked at once.

Sirius and Kennedy had held hands under the table, while Brad stole glances to Lily which made her turn a shade pinker, since Brad had never looked at her that way before.

Sammy and Matt sat close together, talking excitedly about all the adventures they were going to do together. “I won’t be able to get Dad’s invisibility cloak until fourth year,” Sammy told Matt in a hushed voice. “Oldest kid at Hogwarts has claim to it. Sirius has it now and he’s way over protective of me, so he’ll never let me borrow it. Lily might though during our second year.”

“We could probably steal it when Erin has it…she can be kind of flighty.”

Sammy and Matt looked over at Erin who was staring dreamily at Shane. “You’re right,” Sammy said and both of them giggled in delight.

The Potter twins were still furious at the girls from the events of today, so they threw bits of food at them whenever their parents weren’t looking. The girls retaliated of course and soon the Potter’s revenge turned into harmless fun. That is until Harry finally caught Dylan throwing a chuck of carrot at Margot. For the rest of the evening, the twins stifled their laughter as they tried their best to behave.

Now, Harry Potter was doing the bedroom check since he drew the short end of the stick, while his wife and Ron and Macey were relaxing in their suite sipping on wine. He knocked on the boy’s suite and opened the door to see his son Sirius on the couch with Kennedy sitting close next to him. His daughter Lily was sharing the love seat with Ron’s oldest, Brad. “Hey, time for bed, guys.”

“Dad, do we have to?” Lily asked as she gave him that look whenever she wanted something.

“It’s getting late,” he told her. “And we have an early morning. Where are Sammy and Matt?

“Um, in the bedroom I think,” Kennedy said pointing to the double doors that led to the beds.

Harry lifted a brow. “Bedroom?” He asked making his way there.

“Honestly, Dad, they’re eleven,” Lily laughed. “I don’t think you have to worry about Sammy in that department quite just yet.”

“Thank Merlin for that.” He then paused and turned back to them. “Where’s Erin?”

“In the girl’s room,” Sirius said with a grin.

“With Shane,” Lily added, sporting the same grin.

“Great,” he muttered as he walked through to the bedroom. He’d deal with that next. He stopped short and his heart dropped at the sight of the two kids lying on the bed together. They were on their stomachs fast asleep with a copy of Hogwarts: A History spread open in front of them.

He walked over quietly and saw that they had the book open to the Famous Students Through Out History section and smiled when he saw his name, his wife’s name and his best friend’s name in the book. They had been reading about their adventures and the thought of it made him smile.

Harry went to Brad first and carried him to the roll away cot he would be sleeping in. He mumbled in his sleep a bit as he pulled the covers over him and Harry smiled softly. He loved Ron and Macey’s kids as much as his own. They were all family. He then turned to his daughter. His baby girl that had grown up way too fast on him, and knew that she was going to keep on growing. He slid the book out from under her arm and closed it gently, placing it on the bedside table. “Come on baby girl,” he murmured as he lifted little eleven-year-old Samantha into his arms.

“Daddy,” she murmured as she snuggled closer to him still fast asleep.

He kissed her forehead as he made his way out the bedroom door to see the older kids still talking. “Okay girls,” he whispered so he wouldn’t wake Sammy. “Let’s head to your suite.”

The girls kissed their boys on the cheek good bye and followed Harry out the door, leaving Brad and Sirius alone. “So,” Brad said to his best friend. “How long are you going to keep you and Kennedy’s relationship a secret?”

He shrugged. “Probably till Christmas.” He grinned at Brad. “So, when are you going to make the move on my sister?”

Brad chuckled. “My goal is before the trip is over.”

Just then the door opened and a very disgruntled looking Shane walked in, causing Brad and Sirius to laugh. “Get kicked out by my, Dad?”

“Yeah,” he grumbled. “He walked in on us kissing, so I got the boot.”

Sirius studied Shane as he watched him sit down on the couch next to him. “Shane, I don’t have to go through the, ‘If you hurt my little sister I’ll kick your ass’ routine with you, do I?”

Shane managed a smile. “No, I think I know it well, thanks.”

“He’s already given it to me, and Lily and I aren’t even dating yet,” Brad pointed out.

“Yeah, well you gave me that speech when we were thirteen, Brad,” Sirius reminded him.

“Hey, it never hurts to think ahead,” he said shrugging.

Sirius looked at his watch and then stood up. “We better get dressed.”

Brad stood up as well as Shane. “When are the girls sneaking out to come over our hot tub?” Brad asked as they walked to the bedroom to change into their suits.

“About fifteen minutes,” he said with a grin. “We better hurry.”

XXX

Once Harry put Sammy to bed and kissed Lily good night, he made his way to the twin’s room, praying that he’d find them fast asleep. He was shocked to see that they were asleep, but they weren’t in their respected beds. Pillows were everywhere and the sheets were all tangled which meant they had been having another pillow fight.

However, they must have passed out from exhaustion since Dylan and Margot were passed out in one bed and Jason and Gabby were asleep in the other. He shook his head and began to make the swaps until finally his boys were in one bed and the Weasley girls were in the other. With his sons being asleep, he made sure to take advantage of it and kissed them both on the forehead, since normally they were very greedy with showing their affections.

Finally, once he was sure everyone was asleep, he made his way back to the suite he shared with his wife to see Mace and Ron in the middle of make-out fest as if they were teenagers while his beautiful wife looked rather annoyed as she sipped on her wine. When she saw him there her eyes lit up. “Thank Merlin your back,” she exclaimed as she got up to greet him. “Those two have been going at it forever.”

He chuckled as he kissed his wife. “Not such a bad idea.”

“Hey, give us a break,” Ron said as they finally parted. “We like to cherish these times when we are alone without the kids.”

“I can understand that,” Harry sighed as he collapsed in an overlarge white leather chair and pulled his wife down on his lap.

“Everyone asleep in his or her assigned rooms?” Ron asked with a questioning brow.

Harry laughed. “Yes, now they are. Had to make some swaps. Including the twins.”

Alarmed Ron sat up. “What?!”

Harry chuckled. “Yeah, looks like we’re going to have to worry about them a little earlier than I thought. My boys are irresistible.”

Macey and Hermione rolled their eyes while Ron snorted a laugh. “Whatever, Potter, it’s my girls who are charming and sweet.”

“It’s the Potter charm, I’m telling you.” He then squeezed his wife from behind. “I got this one, didn’t I?”

She giggled as she turned around and kissed her husband. “You sure did.”

Macey smiled at her two best friends as she snuggled closer to her husband. She was so lucky to have them in her life, to have her husband and her kids. She loved Ron so much and still couldn’t believe it was her annoying red headed roommate that had captured her heart all those years ago. She smiled up at him and nuzzled his ear, then for the hell of it gave it a little nip, causing him to jump.

“Macey,” he groaned. “What are you…”

“I was thinking,” she whispered so Harry and Hermione couldn’t hear. “That maybe you’d like to go…try that mirror?”

Ron’s eyes widened and all the blood rushed from his head, down, causing his arousal to be very uncomfortable…and very noticeable. “Let’s get out of here,” he said and practically yanked her off the chair, saying a quick good night to the Potters.

“Mmm, I thought they’d never leave,” Hermione said as she ran her tongue along her husbands bottom lip.

“Now that we’re alone,” he said as his hands slipped under her top. “What should we do?”

She gasped when he cupped her breast. “I think I have one or two ideas.”

Harry leaned up and nuzzled her neck. “I love you, Hermione.” He rain kisses along her neck. “My wife…my beautiful wife.”

“Harry,” she sighed. “I love you, too. Make love to me, Harry.”

“My pleasure,” he said as he got up from his chair and carried her away.

Hermione thought he would be carrying her to their bedroom but was puzzled when he started for the door. “Harry, where are we going?”

He grinned and kissed his wife long and hard. “Under a certain waterfall.”

Hermione blushed. “Harry…can we do that?”

“Yes,” he said kissing her as he walked out of their rooms. “And we will.”

Hermione giggled, feeling like a teenager in love, rather than a married forty-year old woman. “Whatever you say, Mr. Potter.” She kissed her husband again, lingering as she felt the cool night air surrounding them both. “Whatever you say.”

THE END!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!

34. BUMP

THIS IS JUST A BUMP TO GET MY STORY ON THE FIRST PAGE. I REPLACED MY LAST TWO UPDATES IN OLD POSTS, SO IT DIDN’T BUMP UP. FOUR OF HEARTS IS DONE!!!