The Prequel: Stormy Eyes of the Unbeaten Path

frecklegirl87

Rating: R
Genres: Drama, Romance
Relationships: Draco & Ginny
Book: Draco & Ginny, Books 1 - 5
Published: 24/01/2004
Last Updated: 17/10/2010
Status: Completed

You know the present time, but now it’s time to tell you how we came one as a couple for the first time. There may be sad points of my life but then again, who’s life isn’t? You already know of my children in the future. So maybe you should get to know us now. Want to know more? Read and find out. Just a click away. I promise.

1. Prologue


The Prequel: Stormy Eyes of the Unbeaten Path

Prequel to Tale of a Forbidden Love Revealed

Prologue

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Oliver Wendell Holmes said these words. Yes, he tells us these words but does he tell us what it means? Well, yes and no. It's a no brainier really.

But you see, it is I that it describes perfectly. Let me begin at the beginning of my story.

It was the summer before my sixth year at Hogwarts. No one noticed me, well that is except for Ron, Hermione, and Harry; in other words: the Golden Trio.

The Golden Trio always seemed to be the ones in the face of danger. If you said the word danger, they'd be there.

Our family never had the extra money, considering we were the Weasleys'. Weasleys', that's us; red hair and all.

Mum was wonderful; she somehow, I don't know how, kept up with all seven us of children of hers'. She was sweet and kind but yet she lived up to her red hair when the time was needed. We never really got along. Sure we did when I was younger, always doing my hair in pigtails every morning, putting up with me when I was grouchy or sad, or sometimes just plain cranky.

But after my first year, after the Chamber of Secrets that is, something changed between us. The mother-daughter bond was just no longer a mother-daughter bond anymore.

But what I think what really set us apart was my newfound love.

She never quite agreed with him. Well, truth be told, nobody wanted us together; nobody except us. If I had known what my future would have been then maybe things would be different, maybe not.

But anyways, as you now have already perhaps heard my first story, maybe you should know my past. You already know my present time… So far you've heard my present, but yet you haven't heard my past… So now as I tell you how we came together, relax and enjoy the words you are about to hear.

2. Beginning of All Beginnings, Or Well, Maybe Not


Chapter One: Beginning Of All Beginnings, Or well, Maybe Not

We were in Diagon Alley shopping for robes and our school books when we came into the face of Draco Malfoy, drop dead on the ground. Well, not exactly drop dead, but he was lying on the ground unconscious. Mum, being the person she was, immediately went to his side. She didn't care who saw her kneel down towards Malfoy. All she cared about was his health. Well, not exactly his health personally but it didn't matter. A person on the ground unconscious was just another accident waiting to happen, so she thought anyways.

“Mum, what on earth are you doing?” Ron asked. “Just leave that bag of dirt there!”

“Ronald Weasley! How dare you speak like that? He may be your enemy but he's still just a boy who's on this ground as we speak, unconscious. Charlie, pick him up and take him to the Burrow. If any of you children say anything about this to your father, then you'll mysteriously disappear for a week without food. Just a warning,” Molly Weasley said.

“Yes ma'am,” Charlie said, as he did what his mother said.

I was shocked. I never thought Mum would take somebody into the Burrow. And to think, this was no ordinary somebody. This was Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy, who was the son of our family's worst enemy. What had come over her?

Once Charlie had set him down on the bed, in the room next to mine, I started to examine him. He looked ok from a distance but then when I stepped closer I noticed he had ugly and disgusting bruises all over his chest area.
Mum had taken off his shirt and cloak to heal his wounds.

Suddenly then, I began to feel something for the disgusting hateful enemy of mine. I didn't know what it was but whatever it was, I didn't expect it. Nor did I think it was ever possible.

I had the urge to reach out and touch his sleeked back blonde slick hair as Mum healed his wounds. I don't know why, but I just did. So, I reached out and moved a strand of hair out of his face.

Mum saw the look on my face, unfortunately.

“I didn't know you cared for him,” Mum said, suddenly, scaring me half out of my wits.

“I don't,” I said, although almost taking that back and deciding to change my mind full well.

“Don't lie dear,” Mum said. “I can tell by the look on your face that you do care for him. So, I'll leave him in your care for now. Of course, I'll check in on him once in a while.”

I was defeated. I didn't think she could see straight though that last lie I had told.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, deciding to play out on my little lie I had told earlier.

She simply just walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her, with a smile as she went.

I then, as before when I wanted to touch his hair, began to stroke my fingers though his hair. I had heard, that doing that was very therapeutic.

He then did something that I didn't expect him to do.

Draco moved. He suddenly, reached up and grabbed my hand and put my hand near his cheek and said, “Mum, would you stay with me for a while? Lay next to me, like you did when Father went on those trips away from the Manor?”

Draco, was still asleep as I could tell. His eyes were shut tight. But yet he still managed to talk to me as if I were his mother. So, I just tried to disguise my voice and pretend to be Narcissa, his mother, and answer his question.

“Yes darling I will. You just sleep tight, sweetie,” I said, pretending to be his mother while he still had my hand against his cheek.

I then, although I never in a million years expected this to happen, got up from the chair next to the bed and lay next to him. I then cuddled him against my chest as he slept peacefully. And quietly may I add.

“Yes Mummy,” Draco said back.

Maybe he was delirious. He still called his mother, Mummy? How funny.

I then felt his forehead. He moved at my touch, but yet instead of moving away, he came closer, hugging my body at the same time also. I then pulled my hand away from his forehead. He was burning up. Draco had the highest fever I had ever thought was even not imaginable.

“Draco, are you feeling alright?” I asked as I tried to pull away.

Instead of him letting go, he came closer to me. Oh, this was not good. Not good at all.

“Mummy, don't go away! You promised me you'd never leave me!” Draco said, obviously because of the high fever.

Oh dear, a promise that his mother had made, I thought. What was I to do now? I had to exit the room some how or at least get out of his hands' reach.

I gently then began to pull away.

This didn't work… so I tried what other way I knew, I apparated to the chair. Even though I really wasn't supposed to apparate until after I had graduated from Hogwarts or turned 17, I had learned to apparate with the extra advantage of knowing how to keep the Ministry from knowing this information. And yet, I was only 16 at the time.

Like Draco, I was pretty clever. Well, almost like Draco, except I didn't have a fever and was delirious at the moment.

Before he opened his eyes, I cast a sleeping spell on him. He didn't need to know where he was at, at the moment, I had decided. It wasn't everyday that you suddenly found yourself in the arms of Draco Malfoy, and especially with the fact that he was delirious and with a fever to boot.

This was not how I pictured the ending of my summer to be: Draco unconscious in the alley. Mum taking Draco into the Burrow and nursing him back to health. Then Draco, being extremely delirious. No, this was definitely not what I had planned on, not at all.

3. Unknown Twin Sibling


Chapter Two: Unknown Twin Sibling

His temperature had to be over a hundred at least. There was no telling. All I knew was he was burning up and fast at that.

“Mum!” I yelled. “Come quick!”

Before I knew it, Mum was rushing at her feet just to come to me.

“What is it dear?” Mum asked, almost out of breath.

“Mum, he's burning up. We've got to do something for him,” I said.

Mum went over to him and felt his forehead.

“Good land of Tilden! He certainly is indeed,” Mum said. “Quick go get your brother Charlie.”

“Yes Mum,” I said as I went for my 2nd oldest brother.

In the next few minutes I came back with Charlie right behind me.

“What is it Mum?” Charlie asked.

“Quick, take him and take him down to the cooling room,” Mum said, orderly.

“Cooling room?” I asked.

“Oh that's right, you've never heard of the cooling room,” Mum said. “Well dear, only your father, me and obviously your brother here, knows about the cooling room. You see, I was quite used to this when Charlie was a child. It seemed like he lived in that room most of his early childhood.”

By now, we were already in the cooling room. I looked around. It looked like any other ordinary room, except it had a name on the wall that I didn't recognize.

Sarah LeAnn Weasley, daughter of Arthur and Molly Weasley, sister to Charlie Austin Weasley and Bill Weasley. The caption read under her picture. It was only a picture of her as a baby but suddenly those eyes came at me. She had the face of Charlie but yet something shook me odd about her.

“Mum, whose this?” I asked.

She looked at me and then the picture. Her face froze.

“Mum, maybe it's time you should explain to my baby sister about my twin sister,” Charlie said, as he began to put Draco on the bed with some kind of blanket over him as he slept.

Twin sister? I thought. What happened to her?

“What?” I asked.

Mum didn't say anything about her for another few minutes.

“Ok, Mum I'll tell her,” Charlie said.

Mum's face then went white, almost as if her eyes were threatening to spill tears at any moment.

“No I will,” Mum sobbed gently. “Just give me a minute. It's not everyday that you find yourself explaining the death of your first daughter.”

Mum then started to cry. Charlie immediately, went over to Mum and pulled her into his arms and let her cry while he then spoke to me.

“Ginny, Sarah was my twin sister. We, Sarah and I, were born with some disease. Or well, I don't have it anymore but Sarah didn't last. This is what this room was for. We constantly had fevers. This was our room, her room actually. She was three when she died. She was just getting well when she started to go downhill again. Why do you think Mum has always attached herself to you especially when you were sick? She was always afraid of losing you too. Of course, nobody not even Percy ever talked about her. Or well, Percy hardly knew of her. But Bill and I did. She looked like you in a way but then again, she was my twin,” Charlie said, getting teary eyed too, just thinking about his only other sister he had ever known.

Charlie had a twin sister? Apparently, I hadn't always known just about everything. If I did then I would have known about her. Why didn't I know about her?

4. Ferret Boy Back to Normal


Chapter Three: Ferret-Boy Back to Normal

As if I could take anything else at the moment, besides the fact that I had just learned of two things, well actually three, one, being Charlie having a twin sister, two, knowing what this room was for now, and three, seeing Draco with the same conditions at the moment; Draco had decided to come out of his fever and start to talk to me.

“Ginny?” Draco said.

I turned to him to see him moving a bit under the blanket. Apparently, what ever kind of blanket that was, it healed Draco's fever quick.

I went over to him and looked into his eyes.

“What am I doing here?” Draco asked.

“We found you unconscious in an alleyway. Mum had Charlie take you up to the room beside my room. Then I stayed with you for a while,” I said, thinking that I should skip the part about him being delirious and then continued. “You were burning up so Charlie then brought you in here to the cooling room. Did you just wake up? How much did you hear?”

“All about your sister that you had no clue about,” Draco answered. “I could see the tears in your eyes as you looked at the picture while your brother was telling you about her.”

Something about his tone of voice and the way he was speaking towards me was just plain weird and different. He had hardly ever been nice to me before, or at least like this.

“Don't look shocked that I can be nice,” Draco said, reading my face clearly.

“I wasn't,” I lied.

“Yeah, sure whatever,” Draco said, sitting up. “Come here.”

This was just too weird. I then reached over and put my forearm on his forehead.

“I'm not delirious like before,” Draco said. “Although, yes I remember exactly what happened before you called your Mum upstairs.”

I looked at him. How could he know all of this, if I had cast a sleeping spell on him?

“But then how did you wake up now? If I had cast a sleeping spell on you then you shouldn't even be awake now,” I said, slightly confused.

“You seem to forget that I am immune to just simple spells,” Draco said. “And stop feeling my forehead. I don't have a fever anymore as you can see.”

I removed my forearm from his forehead.

“When can I go home?” Draco asked.

“Not until I think you're well enough to go,” Mum said to Draco, coming out of Charlie's arms. “I'll notify your mother of your where you're at.”

Draco then fell back onto the pillow with a grunt.

“When can I leave?” Draco asked.

Mum didn't answer but yet she just smiled and said, “Come Charlie, let's leave these two alone.”

“Yes Mum,” Charlie responded.

They both then exited the room, leaving me alone with Malfoy a.k.a. ferret boy.

“Great, I'm stuck with you now Weasel,” Draco said.

“Well, it's not as if I had a choice in this whole matter either, ferret boy!” I responded back angrily.

“Well, I certainly didn't,” Draco said.

“Well how did you end up unconscious then? Cause really that's how you ended up here,” I said.

He looked at me and didn't answer right away, as if he was trying to remember what happened exactly.

5. Quest for Knowledge


Chapter 4: Quest for Knowledge

Ginny continued to stare at his face as Draco just sat there in silence as she waited for an answer.

“Well?” Ginny said, interrupting the silence between them.

“Well, what?” Draco said, hastily.

“How did you end up unconscious? Or better yet, unconscious and in the alleyway?” Ginny asked.

“I don't have to tell you,” Draco smirked at Ginny.

Ginny rolled her eyes as she got up from the side of the bed.

“Where are you going?” Draco asked, as he saw Ginny start to leave.

Ginny did nothing in response to his voice as she opened the door to Sarah's room.

If he won't tell me how he ended up unconscious then I won't speak to him. Or at least for a while anyway. Ginny thought as she closed the door behind her.

What is she doing? Does she think she's gonna ignore me? I should think not. Nobody ignores a Malfoy and gets away with it! Draco thought as he laid his head back down on the pillow.

Draco then got up and looked around the room.

Snooping never hurt, as long as they didn't know he was snooping. Draco's mind thought as he went about as if on a scavenger hunt.

Draco came across a desk. A desk, that looked to may be, that looked to be a century old at least.

Draco touched the desk and instantly received a vision.

~*~

“Arthur! She's not getting any better! What are we going to do?” Draco heard Mrs. Weasley say in the vision.

Over to the left, Draco saw Mrs. Weasley sitting down at the desk with a baby girl in her arms and a baby boy over to her left in a crib.

Both babies were crying at the moment. Draco felt like his head was going to explode with all of this crying he heard.

Would it ever stop? Draco thought.

“Molly, of course they're getting better. Don't give up. So, she does have a fever. All children do at some point of their lives. Sarah will get better, I promise. Don't worry,” Arthur said, picking Charlie, the baby up.

“But Arthur, take a feel of her head,” Molly said. “Feel her head and then say to me straight in the eyes that she will be ok.”

Arthur came over to her and took Sarah out of her arms. Sarah stopped crying but only for a moment. Right after Arthur took his hand off of her forehead, she blared her little voice as high pitch scream that she could get.

“Arthur!” Molly argued as she got up and tried to take Sarah from his arms.

“Molly, relax,” Arthur said, moving his arms out of her reach. “I've come up with a little solution, or rather I hope it is.”

“Well, what is it?” Molly asked.

“Well, if you'd follow me over here then I'll show you,” Arthur said, as he went over to the full bed size, laid Sarah on the bed and covered her up with a special blanket.

Over the next few seconds, Sarah's high pitch screams died down.

Molly felt her head and then looked at Arthur.

“Arthur, what did you do? She's no longer screaming and her fever is completely gone,” Molly said, looking into his eyes.

“This, Molly,” Arthur said, pointing to the blanket that covered Sarah, “Is a blanket that I've charmed to cure anything, or at least when it comes to fevers and all that stuff. It won't cure diseases but at least it'll get rid of a cold or a fever.”

A few moments passed before Arthur added, “It's something at least.”

Before he knew it, Molly was in his arms crying.

“Molly, what on earth!” Arthur said. “Why are you crying?”

“Oh, Arthur,” Molly said, looking up at her husband, “I love you. You just made a dream come true. It may not be enough to cure her forever but at least she's not in pain anymore.”

Molly then held onto Arthur as she calmed down from her tears.

~*~

Draco then came out of the vision.

Wow, so that's what cured me, Draco thought.

Draco hadn't said anything about how or why he ended up in an alleyway unconscious and all alone. But the truth was, he wasn't ready to tell why he ended up in the alleyway unconscious.

6. Disturbing Kiss


Chapter 5: Disturbing Kiss

“Mum how long is Draco going to stay here?” Ginny asked.

Molly looked at her daughter, across from the dining room table. Ginny was sitting down at the table, sipping some tea that her mother had made for her.

“I guess he can go when he wants to but I'd sure like to know how and why he ended up unconscious in the alleyway,” Molly said.

“I know but Mum, he won't talk about it,” Ginny said. “I've already tried.”

“Ginny, try again. He'll come around,” Molly said gently.

Something in the tone of her voice said something like, I'm irritated…go away.

Ginny got up and went out the back door. She then went down the path towards the lake.

Little did she know, she wouldn't be alone at the lake. There was a blonde headed Slytherin just sitting out by the brook of the edge of the waters.

“What are you doing here, Weaselette?” a voice interrupted her silence.

“Why should I tell you?” Ginny spout back. “It's not me who won't say why a certain person ended up unconscious and in an alleyway.”

Draco stood up and then came close to her.

“Besides, I live here so I can come out here anytime I want,” Ginny sneered. “Got a problem with it?”

Draco ignored her last comment and continued to look at her eyes.

She has beautiful eyes, Draco thought but also didn't want to quite admit just yet.

“Hey! Earth to Draco!” Ginny said.

“What?” Draco asked, annoyed.

“Do you or do you not?” Ginny asked.

“Do I what?” Draco asked. “I don't even have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about!”

“That figures,” Ginny snarled. “That'd be just like you to not even pay attention to what somebody is saying!”

At the moment, both Draco and Ginny were snarling at each other like a pack of hyenas that were starving for food.

“Why don't you shut-up?” Draco asked.

“Why don't you make me?” Ginny replied back.

“Ok, I will,” Draco said and then came closer to her body.

Ginny backed away as she questioned Draco with her eyes.

What are you doing? Ginny thought.

Why is she backing away from me? Draco thought. Why is she questioning me through her eyes? Why doesn't she just ask me out loud?

Draco then caught up with her or at least cornered her near the willow tree. He grabbed her wrists to keep her from escaping and then kissed her hard.

Draco had done what only he had thought he could do. He wanted her to stop talking. He wanted her to stop arguing with him. He didn't want to hear her voice anymore. So, the only thing he thought to do was to cover her mouth, literally.

Draco Malfoy kissed Ginny Weasley.

Malfoy kissing a Weasley? Ginny thought. I've sure lived to the day.

7. Unbeaten Path Found


Chapter Six: Unbeaten Path Found

Ginny went down the corridor as she looked about her way. She watched the portraits move about while she walked. She was hungry at the moment. She led her way towards the kitchens. Fred and George were the ones who first introduced her to the kitchens, or at least they showed her the way. She opened the door and was immediately was greeted with Dobby.

“Hullo Dobby,” Ginny said gently.

“Hullo Miss Virginia,” Dobby said. “What can Dobby do you for you miss?”

“Call me Ginny please,” Ginny said.

“Ok Miss Ginny,” Dobby said. “What can I get for you?”

“Some pieces of bacon sounds really good,” Ginny said.

“I'll have it right up to you in about two or three minutes,” Dobby said. “Would you care to sit down while you wait?”

.

“Not at all,” Ginny said. “Lead the way.”

Dobby led her to a seat. Although, she wasn't really pleased with who was sitting on the opposite side of the table with her.

“Thank-you Dobby,” Ginny said.

Then Dobby was off.

“What are you doing here Malfoy?” Ginny snarled.

Draco looked up and then said, “Don't you think it'd be nice if we didn't jump at each other's throats once in a while? If I'm willing to be nice to you then couldn't you return the decency to do the same?”

Ginny looks shocked. What had he said to make her shocked? Draco thought.

Ginny was shocked. Draco had never really ever been nice to her before. Or at least in this tone of voice.

“Ok,” Ginny said, in a nice tone. “This is a sudden change of pace. A little weird too.”

“Why? Just because we're actually being civil to each other for once?” Draco asked.

“Yes, I'm just not used to it,” Ginny said.

“I see,” Draco said as he sipped his tea.

“I never thought of you as a tea drinker,” Ginny said. “What kind is it?”

“You'd know if I was if you actually knew me,” Draco said. “Besides, I never used to be until after I stayed with you and your family this summer. Your mum fed me enough of it that I actually like it now.”

“Well, it's good to know some things change,” Ginny said slyly.

“Ginny,” Draco said. “Couldn't you at least try to not say something as lowly sly as that?”

“I'll try,” Ginny said. “Can I ask you something?”

“Depends on what it is,” Draco said.

“This summer, out by the lake..” Ginny said.

“Ginny, don't go there please,” Draco said.

“Why? Afraid to admit something?” Ginny said.

Now she was getting on his nerves. He really didn't want to explain that kiss that almost led to possibly more.

“Draco?” Ginny said, softly realizing that maybe he just couldn't answer what she wanted at the moment.

“You really want to know how I ended up in the alleyway?” Draco sneered.

“It'd be nice to know, yes,” Ginny said.

Ginny looked down and saw that Dobby had just given her, her pieces of bacon she had asked for.

“Is that all Miss Ginny?” Dobby asked.

“I'll also have whatever kind of tea he's having, also,” Ginny said. “With a little sugar too.”

“One cup of blackberry tea coming up,” Dobby said and then was gone.

“You're drinking blackberry tea?” Ginny asked.

“Your mum did happen to mention that it was your favorite,” Draco said.

“So, you were about to say?” Ginny said, sipping her tea lightly, which Dobby had brought only four seconds later.

“Yes, about how I ended up in the alleyway,” Draco said.

Ginny nodded as Draco began.

Ginny listened as Draco told her of what happened in the alleyway.

“So, your father just left you there?” Ginny asked, as Dobby took her plate away but refilled her tea.

“Like I said, he reacted to me telling him that I wasn't going to become a Death Eater like him. So he decided to knock me out,” Draco said.

Draco became silent after he said that to Ginny. He hadn't ever opened up to anyone before. He didn't know particularly why he did towards Ginny, but he just did.

Ginny reached out and touched his hand on the table to give her support towards him. But as soon as she did, she was hit by a vision. She gasped as it hit her.

“Ginny!” Draco said. “What do you see?”

Ginny couldn't reply back as the vision began to occur.

~*~

I looked down at the pair of hands around me and then I could feel a tear streaming down my face as I turned around and saw Draco.

I immediately backed out of his arms with nonstop questions racing through my mind.

“Draco? How? How did you find me? I never answered your owls,” I said trying to find an answer to how he could've found me.

“How else Ginny? Your brother told me. I'm rather glad he did too,” Draco answered back.

I looked at Ron with a hard, cold piercing glare.

“Ron, how could you? You promised and you just broke that promise,” I said.

“No, Gin. I didn't. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone in the family, and Draco, last time I checked, isn't family. Not biologically or legally; or at least not until you two's baby is born,” Ron said.

~

“Why Ginny? Why didn't you tell me you were carrying my child?” Draco asked calmly.

~*~

Baby? Her and Draco were going to have a baby together in the future? Ginny thought.

Ginny was shocked.

“Ginny,” Draco repeated. “What did you see?”

Draco now shook her just a little bit for her to focus.

Ginny came back into focus.

“I saw us. I saw Ron. I don't know where we were but apparently hidden. I was standing in a kitchen it looked like. Then you came up behind me, putting your hands on my stomach. I was…” Ginny said, but couldn't seem to finish.

“You were what Gin?” Draco asked.

“I'm afraid to say,” Ginny said.

“Why?” Draco asked.

“Because it involves us being together in the future,” Ginny said.

“You shouldn't be afraid to tell me,” Draco said.

“Promise you won't overreact?” Ginny asked.

“I promise,” Draco said.

“I was pregnant, or rather I will be,” Ginny said, solemnly.

“What?” Draco said, as he choked on his tea.

“I'll be carrying your child in the future,” Ginny said, now just a tad bit scared of what Draco would say.

A few moments passed and yet Draco had said nothing.

“Draco? Please say something,” Ginny said.

Draco got up and stood beside Ginny, took her hand in his, raised her up towards him, and kissed her gently.

Ginny was expecting Draco to say something not do something.

But yet she surprisingly enough to herself, responded back to Draco's kiss by returning it.

Draco pulled out only minutes after Ginny responded to his kiss.

“Ginny,” Draco said softly. “After what I just saw through the vision you just somehow transported over to me while we kissed, I know that we may have a rocky future ahead of us and maybe not but no matter what, we'll be in it together.”

“Draco, I'm scared,” Ginny said.

“I know. So am I,” Draco said.

“Stay with me please?” Ginny asked. “Just for tonight?”

“Ok,” Draco said, took her hand and then led her out of the kitchens and back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

Ginny then led him down a little further towards the painting that led to her room. She said the password and then they entered.

“You have your own room?” Draco asked, as they entered.

“I have had my own room since after my first year when the chamber thing happened,” Ginny said. “I couldn't take anymore of the questions I got from the other girls so Professor Dumbledore gave me this room. I'm guessing that you have your own too, being Head Boy and all.”

“Yes I'm guessing you know who the Head Girl is,” Draco said.

“Yes,” Ginny said. “Hermione.”

“Come here,” Draco said, as he was now comfortably lying on her bed.

Ginny went to him and snuggled into his arms.

“You're safe now,” Draco whispered as he then kissed her cheek and then finally her lips.

Ginny then fell asleep in his arms as he held her as he himself fell asleep.

8. Decision Not Supported


Chapter 7: Decision Not Supported

Ginny and Draco went on through out the next couple of months as a couple, but yet they hadn't made it official yet. They kept up with their appearances towards each other out in public like they had always done but yet then in secret, they would meet in study that connected her room to his. They'd come together as if all of their snide comments to each other in the corridors meant nothing.

They were sitting on the couch, or rather Draco was sitting on the couch and Ginny was on Draco's lap. They were giving each other little kisses, just enough to keep the other one sane.

“Draco?” Ginny said, between a small kiss.

“Hmm?” Draco replied.

“Shouldn't we make it official?” Ginny asked.

Draco pulled out of their little make out secession and looked her in the eyes.

“What do you mean by official?” Draco asked.

“You know what I mean,” Ginny said.

Draco held on to her tighter as he then spoke, “Refresh my memory will you?”

Ginny smirked as she then said, “Sure but I want something in return.”

“You've become too evil you know,” Draco said, as he smirked back.

“Me? Evil? No, perhaps not,” Ginny said, innocently.

“Yeah, well what was it you were supposed to refresh my memory about?” Draco asked, bringing the subject back up.

“Let's make it official. I'm tired of having a relationship that's constantly being kept secret,” Ginny said.

“No,” Draco said simply then held his grip on her a little easier.

“Why?” Ginny asked, getting off of his lap.

Oh, that couldn't have been good, Draco thought, as he saw Ginny stand up.

“Two words: your brothers,” Draco said in response as he then stood also, but yet right next to Ginny, so she couldn't go far.

“So, you're going to let them ruin us?” Ginny asked, getting a little annoyed.

“They can't ruin us if they don't know about us,” Draco said.

“They also can't get used to the idea if they never know in the first place,” Ginny said. “It'd also make me feel better if they knew.”

“I thought you said, that they didn't expect anything yet,” Draco said.

“How would they expect anything if they don't see it?” Ginny asked.

At the moment, there was a storm brewing. You just knew who was going to win this argument, most likely, the storm probably. Draco and Ginny would probably get tired of arguing and then the storm would win in the end.

Why can't he just agree with me and go on? Ginny thought aggravated at the moment.

I really don't want to end up beaten to a bloody pulp by her brothers anytime soon, Draco thought.

“Look Gin,” Draco said softly as he sighed.

“Don't look Gin, me Draco,” Ginny said. “I'm tired of this and you know as well, that I wouldn't bring it up if I didn't think it was important and you sure as hell know that I don't put up with much. And if you think that all I'm asking is just too much then maybe there shouldn't be a `us'.”

Don't tell me she just said that, Draco thought.

Don't tell me I just said that, Ginny thought but yet didn't give it away through her face.

“Gin, if you would just let me finish what I was saying, then maybe there might still be an `us',” Draco said.

“Then go right ahead and finish it by all means,” Ginny said, quite rather mad.

“You know as well I do, I would but there's only 6 other people that are stopping us. And that's not including our parents,” Draco said.

“Ginny, I love you. I really do. But I'm not ready to face your brothers. Especially when most of them hate and loathe me,” Draco continued.

“Fine. I'll go date some real man, who wouldn't be such a scardy cat every time he has to face my brothers,” Ginny said, as she then backed away from him.

But before she touched the secret entrance for her room she came back up to Draco's face. Reached up towards him and kissed him sweetly.

The kiss lasted for about a minute tops.

Ginny pulled out and then said, “Let that be a reminder of what you could have had if only you weren't afraid to face those who you had to face. This will also be the last kiss you receive from these lips in a very long time.”

Ginny then swiftly kissed his lips once again and then left him standing there by himself, all alone in the study that they had only, just only fifteen minutes ago, been happy as ever and kissing each other to the other's delight.

Ginny closed the door to her end of the secret corridor between her room and the study that led to his, and locked it shut.

It was only about 9 o-clock at night at the time. Ginny then without warning burst into tears.

“Why wouldn't he just face them?” Ginny ranted aloud, as tears streamed down her face at a pretty good rate.

“I wouldn't let them beat him up. I'd beat them up if they tried,” Ginny said, just almost trying to find something to let her mind believe.

Ginny somehow managed to make her way towards her bed. She had a canopy bed, with lace and ruffles, the whole nine yards. It was a soft pink color mixed with a little bit of blue here and there.

Before her head hit the pillow, more tears came rolling down her cheek as fast as imaginable.

The only thing she didn't know was that Draco was sitting right outside her door, in their secret corridor, listening to her rambles and crying into the night. He as well, began to shed a tear or two. Both of them, knowing that what was once there, was no longer there and already out into the next galaxy.

9. Darkness Prevails Over All

Chapter 8: Darkness Prevails Over All

Ginny woke up the next room with a tear damp pillow next to her cheek. She tried not to think about the night before, but somehow one way or another he came back into her mind. And then a whole another spring field of tears would gently flow down her face as if it had permanently found a stream to follow.

Draco, had somehow also managed the same, except somehow he managed to get back to his own bed. Even though, he would have liked to be right next to Ginny, but then again, after last night, he knew that he had officially had just made the biggest mistake of his life, if not the worst.

Ginny got up from her bed and stretched, head to toe, literally. She was ready for the day, well almost. Just a little bit of grooming to do and then she’d be ready. Washed her face quickly, put her make-up on, brushed her teeth, and then set out towards her closet.

Later that day in the corridors, they barely even made a simple glance toward the other. Both knew that they were hurt; no doubt their hearts were to break, if not already done so.

Nobody really noticed anything, except that maybe that they were just not themselves for the day; nobody, except them.

Over the next couple of weeks, nothing had progressed between them but sorrow and bitter sweet hearted souls. They were numb almost.

“Ginny?” a voice said, as Ginny was apparently staring straight ahead towards Draco, who was sitting at the Slytherin table.

Why couldn’t he just talk to them? Ginny thought. I’d have been right there with him.

“Ginny?” another voice interrupted her thoughts.

Ginny turned her head towards the nearest voice, which had spoken just only seconds ago.

“What is it Hermione?” Ginny asked, sighing also at the same time.

“Ginny, are you alright? You’ve been sleeping in until 10 in the mornings for the past two weeks, you’ve been dragging your feet everywhere you go lately, you’re always in that room of yours,” Hermione said, as she listed off what had been apparently wrong with Ginny over the past few days.

“I’m fine Hermione,” Ginny said.

Can she just leave me the bloody hell alone for once? Ginny thought, agitated.

“Ginny, please talk to us. What’s wrong?” Harry asked.

“Harry, if I want to tell you what’s wrong with me, then I’ll go see a physiatrist first if that’s ok with you,” Ginny said, sarcastically.

Seriously, what’s wrong with these two? Can they not see that I just want to be left alone? Ginny thought, helplessly.

“Gin, please,” Ron said. “Please just come with me?”

She almost took up on his offer. But something that she saw in Ron’s eyes, were just unbearable. And yet, it was soothing. But still, she declined.

But then, she looked up towards her brother and said, “No thanks Ron. Thanks for the offer though.”

“Please Gin? Please come with me and talk?” Ron asked again.

Ginny got up and started to walk out of the Great Hall.

“Ginny!” Ron called after her and even ended up following her out into the corridor.

“Ginny, stop please,” Ron said, catching up with her.

Ginny stopped and let him catch up to her.

“Please Gin, let’s go talk,” Ron said.

“Not now, Ron,” Ginny said. “I just can’t right now, ok?”

Ron looked into her eyes, hoping to find hope maybe and maybe a little faith. But yet, her eyes looked blank. Literally, blank.

“Ok,” Ron said, as the then pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight.

She responded back with a hug of her own towards him.

“Thank-you Ron,” Ginny said.

“Anything for you Sis,” Ron said. “You know I’d do anything for you if you ever needed it.”

“I should take you up on that sometime,” Ginny said.

“I wish you would once in a while,” Ron said.

“See you later then,” Ginny said.

“Yeah, ok see you later then,” Ron said, as he then turned away from Ginny and began to walk away.

“Ron, keep Hermione and Harry away from me for a while. Especially Hermione,” Ginny called out to Ron, who was only about 3 feet away from her.

“Sure,” Ron said and then kept walking.

They then went their separate ways. Darkness had suddenly come over them, both Ginny and Draco. Both, Ginny and Draco had cried their way to their dreams of slumber that night.

10. Dawn

Chapter 9: Dawn’s Early Light

3 weeks later…

Ginny was walking in the corridor on her way back to her room when she suddenly turned the corner and hit right into something hard.

“Oww!” Ginny said, as she backed away but then was pulled forward by something.

Ginny looked above her a little bit and saw Draco.

Wouldn’t I love to be in his arms once again, Ginny thought as she stared in his grey and silver eyes.

“Ginny,” Draco said softly.

“Yes?” Ginny said, and also wishing that he’d just take her up in his arms and kiss her senseless.

“Would you be willing to come with me?” Draco asked.

“Depended on where you’d take me,” Ginny said.

“Trust me?” Draco said.

Something in his eyes was saying, ‘I’m sorry. Please come with me?’

“Ok,” Ginny said.

Draco then took her hand and apparated away from the corridor.

“Draco, I thought we weren’t supposed to apparate in Hogwarts. I thought you had to be already graduated before that was possible,” Ginny said.

“Ginny, you forget that I’m Head Boy. I can do anything I want, even apparate,” Draco said.

“Sorry,” Ginny said, and then looked around her surroundings.

“No Ginny, I’m sorry. I should have thought of what you said from your perspective and not mine. Please will you take me back?” Draco asked, looking into Ginny’s eyes and not taking his off of her.

Ginny looked at him and then looked deeply into his eyes. If it was one thing that had happened during their separation, was that Ginny had discovered a little power of hers’. The ability to see if the person in front of you is being truthful or not.

Then Ginny looked at him instead of just his eyes. He was being truthful. He really did want her back.

“Ginny?” Draco said softly.

“Yes,” Ginny said. “I’ll take you back. How could I not?”

I’d even marry you if you asked someday. Ginny added in her head.

Before Ginny knew it, she was engulfed into a hug by Draco. She was finally once again in his arms and only his arms.

“Ginny?” Draco said as he loosened his grip on her.

Ginny looked up through her teary eyes and said, “Hmm?”

“I love you,” Draco said. “I’m sorry I was such an inconsiderate git before.”

“You weren’t such an inconsiderate git before, you were just a sensitive git,” Ginny said, laughing a little bit.

“That’s what you think of me?” Draco asked, preparing to tickle her.

“No,” Ginny said, noticing where his hands were and knowing what was to come, she backed away and went to the hidden button that led to her room.

“Draco, if you were going to tickle me, then next time, don’t give it away!” Ginny said. “Besides, you’ll have to catch me first!”

Ginny then went through their passageway towards her room. Draco was not that far from her.

Ginny made it through the passageway and then walked a little more into her room. But then suddenly she was side impacted towards her bed.

“Draco!” Ginny said, and then saw what he was going to do. “No!”

Draco had begun to tickle her. She squealed and squirmed.

“Good grief, woman! Hold still would you?” Draco said, as he came closer to her, also no longer tickling her.

Ginny calmed down from Draco’s little attack and looked into his eyes.

“Draco?” Ginny asked.

“Yes?” Draco replied.

“I love you,” Ginny said, and then also realizing that, that had been the first time she had said those words to him.

“I love you too Gin,” Draco said and then kissed her, now on top of her feminine form.

Draco’s hands began to start looking for her shirt.

Ginny helped him just a bit and led his hands to her shirt, while then she started to explore him, also.

Ginny’s shirt suddenly came over her head and was tossed aside. Then she felt his hands on her stomach.

Draco pulled out of the kiss and started to kiss her neck.

“Be careful Draco,” Ginny said, as she then moved her hands to his pants.

“Nothing but my love,” Draco said. He gently sucked on her neck, claiming her as his own.

Ginny then undid the belt on his waist. She started to feel for the touch of his pale skin.

She undid the button on his pants and also took the zipper of his pants and went down with it.

“You’re a very naughty girl, my love,” Draco said, noticing her technique.

“But I’m your girl though,” Ginny said, seductively and also at the same time, she had taken his pants a little further down his legs.

“That’s right, you are. And that way, you’ll stay as mine,” Draco said, and also taking the rest of his pants off.

Draco’s hands then came to her skirt. It was his turn now. He then unbuttoned the button and then pulled the skirt off of her.

“Draco, you just ruined that skirt I hope you know,” Ginny said.

“I’ll buy you a new one,” Draco said as he ventured further.

“You’d better. That was my favorite,” Ginny said.

“What I’m not your favorite?” Draco asked.

“You know it!” Ginny said.

“Gin, I’m hurt,” Draco said.

“Oh you are not. Now come on. The suspense is killing me,” Ginny said.

“Oh it is, is it?” Draco said and then lifted himself off of her.

“Draco, don’t you dare. Come back down here now!” Ginny ordered.

Draco laughed and then said, “Yes your majesty.”

“You know it,” Ginny said.

“Enough of talking,” Draco said and then started to position himself between her thighs.

Draco grabbed a hold of her shoulders and then lowered himself closer to her. He swiftly removed her knickers and began to come closer to her.

“I love you Gin. You’re beautiful you know?” Draco said.

“Be gentle,” Ginny whispered as Draco had begun to come.

Before the whole thing was over, they both had called out each other’s names at some point or another.

Draco then thrust into her once more and then collapsed on top of her and into her arms.

~*~

The next morning they awoke to the dawn’s early light that shown through Ginny’s window. Draco was now beside her and not on top of her as they slept. Ginny’s eyes then opened slightly.

What time is it? Ginny thought.

She looked over towards the clock and saw that it read 8: 26 AM.

What day is it? Ginny thought.

Friday, she thought. Wait, wait a minute, wasn’t her first class only in exactly one hour away?

Ginny sprung up from her bed in only an instant worth of time. Also, whacking Draco off the bed in the process of her jumping out of bed.

“Oww! Good grief woman! Couldn’t you wait until after I was already awake to suddenly throw me out of your bed?” Draco asked, rubbing his head.

“Sorry Draco but I’ve got a class in exactly one hour from right now,” Ginny said, as she got jumped into the shower and began to rinse off.

Draco stood up and then followed her into the shower.

“Draco,” Ginny said noticing that he had followed her in. “Aren’t you going to wait until after I’m out?”

“I’ll wash your back, you wash my back. You know the saying,” Draco said.

“Ok,” Ginny said.

“We’ll go into the Great Hall together, holding hands. We’ll make it official,” Draco said.

Ginny turned around and then jumped into his arms, which then they both went down, only it was only Draco who was in a little bit of pain.

“Oh sorry,” Ginny said as she then kissed him.

~*~

Ginny and Draco then walked in together, hand in hand, in the Great Hall.

Eyes. That’s all there was, everywhere. Everybody was staring in complete shock.

Ginny then led him to the Gryffindor table. Draco resisted just a little bit but then let her lead him there, also knowing that the Slytherins’ wouldn’t be too civil to her if they went over there.

“Ginny what’s he doing here?” Ron asked, now looking at Draco steadily.

“What do you think Ron? What would anyone do if they came to the table in the mornings?” Ginny said. “To eat with me, what else you git?”

Ron stared at her with complete shock.

“Ron, close your mouth before a fly comes in and makes a nest,” Ginny said.

Ron shut his mouth but then opened it again, but this time he had something to say, and it wasn’t going to be avoided, most likely.

“So what the devil was that for? You were walking in here with Malfoy hand in hand?” Ron said.

“Shut-up Ron. We’re together now and have been for a while now. If you’ve got a problem with it then go tell somebody who’ll listen to you whine your trap off.” .

Ron was completely shocked at Ginny’s words to him.

“Fine,” Ron said. “Then all I have to say then, is that if you hurt her in any way, then I promise it won’t be one Weasley that come after you.”

“No need to worry,” Draco said. “After last night I don’t think I’ll be leaving her.”

Ron’s face went to a bright as snow look.

“You’d better of not,” Ron said, getting angry.

“Ron, learn to take a joke better,” Ginny said, laughing.

“So you two didn’t really do anything last night?” Ron asked.

“No,” Both Ginny and Draco said and lied at the same time.

“You better not have, cause otherwise I’d come after you,” Ron said towards Ginny, and then looked at Draco, “And then I’d really come after you.”

Oh how so wrong he was, Ginny thought.

If he only knew, Draco thought.

But really, they knew that really after last night, they really wouldn’t separate. And even though it might have been a rocky start but at least they made it through the stormy eyes of the unbeaten path.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

THE END

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

AN: I’ll let you {readers} decide for yourself for what happens or rather what tears them apart in the future. Meaning the time period between the end of this episode and the beginning of the next episode. If you notice, I sorta caught on to the trend of present, past, and the future. So far, 2 out of 3 are completed. Don’t worry, the 3rd one will come one day.

11. AN: Please help me!


AN:

Sorry this is not an update and after re-reading my stories, I've come to the conclusion that good god these stories are horrible! If there is anybody out there that would be willing to help me rewrite these, or rather be a beta to me, it would definitely be appreciated.

Please email me at eeh_2006@yahoo.com if there is anybody interested in helping.

Thanks,

Erin

-->