Pure Golden Heart

frecklegirl87

Rating: PG13
Genres: Drama, Romance
Relationships: Draco & Ginny
Book: Draco & Ginny, Books 1 - 5
Published: 18/02/2004
Last Updated: 17/10/2010
Status: Completed

Ginny walks in Harry's apartment to see that he's cheating on her with Hermione. Ginny goes and ends up at a pub, where does she wake up though? Read and find out. Sorry the chapters are really short, for now at least.

1. Ginny

Pure Golden Heart

Disclaimer: I own nothing! I just borrowed them because I like to write. It’s a hobby. If you want to read something that doesn’t have any of the characters out of character, then you’re in the wrong place. I’ll admit, some of the character that are in my story, are out of character. But honestly, it’s just the way I see them in my mind.

Chapter 1: Ginny’s Perspective

Ginny silently waited by the stove, while waiting on her hot tea. Her mother had always said when you were down and needed some aramotherapy, a fresh hot cup of tea would do it. She hadn’t had nothing in over a week, besides tea. Ginny’s stomach just couldn’t take it, or at least, not yet.

Ginny had always found the one source of courage and happiness when she needed it most in times that life was rough on her. Except this time, her mother hadn’t been there to give her that comfort that she needed. She was lost, with what her greater ancestors had done, they had called her home, for good. Molly Weasley, wife of Arthur Weasley, and mother of seven children: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and the one that couldn’t be forgotten was Virginia, or called Ginny; was no longer there for Ginny.

Ginny hadn’t expected this sudden turn in her life, her mother’s death, or the fact that Harry had finally come to his senses and went to Hermione, before even bringing up the courage to face Ginny and call it off. But instead, Harry went the cheating route. Ginny had walked into his apartment one day and immediately dropped the bag of clothes she had gotten while shopping the previous hours, and watched as Harry was kissing, more like playing tonsil hockey, with Hermione and leading her into his bedroom.

Ginny thought her heart had broken and shattered to pieces at that moment. But now, she had other things to work out. Besides, that was almost 3 months ago, she should have already gotten over Harry, right? No, she hadn’t. Now, she had more on her plate then she could imagine would be imaginable. Ginny now had a baby to plan for, in seven months to be exact. In fact, the baby that she carried was conceived the night that she had caught Harry with Hermione. To be honest, all she remembered of that night was going into a pub, getting drunk and ending up in a stranger’s bed the next morning with one hell of a headache pounding every minute that she breathed.

Ginny had just written the father of her child, sent it off and waited for a response back in the meantime. She then thought of her mother. Oh how she missed her mother. Molly was practically the only one that Ginny knew that really understood her. And now, she was gone. Ginny began to weep and grieve for her mother.

2. Father


Chapter Two: Father's Reaction

Draco sat in the study of his manor, reading the latest Daily Prophet while sitting in his leather chair and sipping some coffee. The fireplace was going quite nicely. Both his mother and father had passed away already. So, therefore, Draco inherited the Malfoy Manor, being the only child of the death eater union, it was naturally passed into him. Added to his own fortune, he had also inherited his father's and mother's onto his total. Needless to say, he never had to work another day in his life and even after he was already gone, he would have plenty left over, that is if he wanted to not work another day in his life. But he did work though. Not typical work but fun instead. Draco was currently the seeker for the Icy Devils, a team in Denmark. Even though it was far off from the manor, he still liked it.

There were old newspapers everywhere near the fireplace, just sitting there collecting dust. Draco decided to burn them after all this time. Draco got up, put his coffee and paper down on the table and went over to the fireplace and started picking up newspapers one by one and putting them in the fireplace. After several had gone in, one in particular caught his eye. The headline read, “Former Minister of Magic's Wife Suddenly Dies of Unknown Cause.”

Isn't she the one who had all those redheaded Weasleys'? Draco thought.

Draco read further to see a picture of Molly.

Yep, that's her. Draco thought.

Draco then read further, or at least as much as he could before the flames of the fire overcame his section he was trying to read. At that moment, he felt as if some idiotic, insane bird was picking him at him. Draco turned his head and saw exactly what he felt like it was: a idiotic, insane bird with a letter attached to its leg. Draco took the letter off its leg and opened it. Draco went back to his seat, picked up his coffee and took a drink as he read.

Malfoy-

Just thought you'd like to know, remember the morning we both woke up together in each other's arms? And also in your bed? We both quickly denied that we had done anything the night before. Hell, all I remember was going into the closest pub I could find and getting drunk. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in your arms, completely starch naked with a major headache to go along with it. I know you don't want to hear this, especially read this, from me that is, but there's going to be an addition to the Malfoy family heir line.

Draco dropped his cup of coffee on the floor. Instantly, house elves were trying to clean up the mess.

“Get away! You can clean that up later!” Draco barked at them.

They all looked at him scared and then left at his request, or rather demand.

He continued to read.

I'm pregnant with your child, Draco. I know it's yours because I've never done that with anyone else and even though I don't even remember having sex with you, I know it has to be yours. Quite honestly, I'm scared. I'm scared half out of my mind really. I don't have time for a baby right now and I'm sure you don't either for that matter. But if you plan to be in your son or daughter's life, then I'd advise you to get your ass over here and help me figure out what the hell to do right now.

Oh hell! Draco thought. Wasn't she with Potter? No cause I remember seeing a picture of him and Granger playing tonsil hockey in some kind of fancy restraunt, in the paper.

Draco then got up and got cleaned up from the spilled coffee.

Better go see the disgusting weaselette. Draco thought as he then apparated to her flat.

3. Crying and Scarred


Chapter Three: Crying and Scarred

Draco appeared in Ginny's flat to see Ginny sitting on a two-seater with apparently her tea on the table untouched while she had her head down and crying so loudly that even a bird would be scared to enter the house.

Oh great! Draco thought. Just what I need, a supposedly mother to be, with her hormone levels out of whack and crying with tears full blast.

Draco had always had a soft spot for women who were crying. He guessed that was because of his mother, every time his mother and father had a dispute and Draco heard it and had seen it. After each time, Draco would have to go pick his mother off of the floor and hold her while she cried from his father beating her.

Draco went to the area where Ginny was located; sat down next to her and pulled her into his arms while she continued to cry.

~*~

Ginny suddenly felt the embrace of somebody's strong arms around her as she cried. Ginny thought, whoever it was, she was sure glad for this somebody. Ginny then put one arm around whoever's waist and buried her face in their chest and continued to weep uncontrollably.

Then she heard it. Ginny heard his voice making shushing sounds towards her. That voice. It was strangely familiar to her.

“Ginny?” Ginny heard the voice say.

It was the father of her child, in other words: Draco Malfoy.

Ginny then began to dry her tears up, or at least she tried to anyways. She failed at that and started all over again.

Draco's grip on her grew tighter as the more Ginny cried.

“Gin,” Draco said. “You've got to stop crying. It isn't good for you or the baby.”

Ginny then quickly dried up her tears and then instantly thought of her mother.

“Oh Draco,” Ginny said, beginning to tear up again. “How am I supposed to live without her?”

“Her? Who Ginny?” Draco asked.

“My mother, Draco, my mother,” Ginny said and then continued as her blood began to boil. “Who else would I be missing terribly right now? Certainly not Hermione and sure as hell not Harry bloody damn Potter!”

“Well, at least we have the same opinion about Potter,” Draco said, laughing a little bit, with Ginny still in his arms.

“Shut-up Malfoy!” Ginny said, pulling out of his arms.

“Is that a way to treat the father of a Malfoy in there?” Draco asked, touching her stomach.

Ginny instantly jumped up, although she probably shouldn't have, and moved away from him.

“What? Scared of me now that I've touched you? Heck, we apparently created a baby inside of you and yet you move away at the slightest touch?” Draco asked, coming closer to her.

“Stay away from me!” Ginny said going farther away from him.

“Oh come on Virginia,” Draco said. “Can't you even let me get about a foot away from you? Don't be a baby, oh wait! You've already got one in the oven don't you?”

“You bastard!” Ginny said. “And don't call me Virginia, only my mother called me that.”

“Proud to be one at the moment,” Draco answered. “And I'll call you whatever I want, whenever I want.”

“That's what you think,” Ginny said, and then stormed out of the kitchen.

~*~

Ginny turned the corner and quickly raced her way up to her bedroom, shut the door behind her and then suddenly heard Draco's voice saying to let her in right before she knocked over a lamp, fainted and collapsed on her bed.

4. Hospital Visit

Chapter Four: Hospital Visit

�Ginny!� Draco said as he heard her suddenly fall on something and heard the sound of something crashing.

Draco tried to open the door but it was locked.

He pulled out his wand and said, �Alohamora!�

It instantly unlocked and let him in.

There she was, right on the bed, or rather barely on the bed, unconscious. She had apparently knocked over a lamp over in the process.

�Ginny!� Draco said coming closer to her.

Draco shook her a little bit and then decided to take her to St. Mungo�s. Draco picked her up into his arms and then apparated to St. Mungo�s.

Fortunately for Draco, Ginny�s doctor had apparently been right where she could have seen her and rushed to her.

�What happened? If she�s not careful, she could lose the baby,� the doctor said, as she instructed Draco to lay her down on the nearest bed in the closest room.

�She fainted and how did you know about the baby?� Draco asked.

�I�m her doctor, that�s how I knew. I just happened to be here when you appeared,� the doctor said. �I�ll take it from here. You go wait in the waiting room.�

�No,� Draco said, firmly. �I�m staying here.�

�Nurse!�

5. What Ever Happened to A Warm Welcoming?


Chapter Five: What Ever Happened to a Warm Welcoming?

“Ginny!” Percy said as he saw a woman and Ginny appear in his living room. He looked toward the other woman and asked, “Who are you?”

“I'm Angela, her doctor,” Angela said.

“Doctor? What's wrong with her?” Penelope asked, coming into the room.

“Oh she'll be fine but she'd better eat something before she looses her baby,” Angela said.

Ginny's eyes went a little wide as Angela had said the word baby. None of her family knew about this. She wasn't planning to tell them either. Heck, she didn't plan on telling Draco either until the night before when she had a dream about Draco taking her child away from her. Ginny didn't dare look into Percy's eyes.

“Baby?” Percy asked.

“I'll go fix something for her,” Penelope said, rushing off towards the kitchen.

“Oh, you didn't know did you?” Angela asked.

“No, I didn't,” Percy said. “How far along is she?”

Percy came closer to Ginny and waited for an answer.

Oh please don't tell him, Ginny thought. Please don't tell him who the father is either.

“She'll be 3 months along next Thursday, Mr. Weasley,” Angela said. “Although, I don't see why she's running away from the father of the child. He's pretty good looking, if I don't say so myself.”

“Who is it?” Percy asked, getting more upset by the minute.

Oh please don't say! Ginny thought.

“Draco Malfoy,” Angela said.

Too late now, Ginny thought. Here we go.

“What?” a voice said, coming into the room.

“Charlie!” Ginny said, as she went closer to him.

“No Ginny,” Charlie said, before Ginny could get her arms around him and into a hug. “Why the hell are you carrying Malfoy's child?”

“He's the one who brought her in earlier. She had apparently fainted,” Angela said.

“Who are you?” Charlie asked, looking at the incredibly beautiful woman with blonde hair with blue eyes to match.

“Angela Sudzie,” Angela said, eying him back. “Ginny's doctor.”

“No offense Angela but I think Percy and I have got it from here,” Charlie said, with anger burning in his eyes as he looked down in Ginny's eyes. Ginny then shifted her eyes to the floor of her feet.

“None taken,” Angela said. “Although, Draco is still in the waiting room I suppose.”

“Tell him that I said for him to stay the hell away from our baby sister. I don't care if it is his child in her womb, he'd just better stay away if he knows what's good for him,” Charlie said.

“I'll pass it on to him for you, but could I have your name?” Angela asked.

“Charlie,” Charlie said. “Ginny's next to oldest brother and also the one that will be keeping track of her from now on.”

Bill had died saving Ginny from Voldemort as he threw a stronger and one of his own death curses at him, as Voldemort threw his famous one at him. Bill took Ginny down with him to the bare cold concrete floor.

Now, Charlie was the oldest brother Ginny still had living. Both her parents had passed. Her father, just a little before Bill had. Bill had been hiding in a corner that was dark as Arthur came first. After Arthur went down, Bill sailed out of his corner and took his father's place of saving Ginny. Now it was just the six of them.

“I'll pass the message on for you,” Angela said to Charlie and then turned to Ginny and said, “Ginny, do try to eat. I know it hasn't been that long ago since your mother passed away but at least try to eat for your baby. See you on the 17th.”

And then Angela had apparated out of there. She was gone.

“Baby?” Percy asked again.

“I think we've established that fact Perce. Get your head out of the shock mode,” Charlie said.

“Yes Charlie,” Percy mocked.

“Don't go there,” Charlie warned.

“Don't go there,” Percy imitated.

“Percy!” Ginny shouted. “Would you stop acting like George or Fred would? I don't need this right now.”

“Virginia Elizabeth Weasley , you've got some explaining to do,” Charlie said.

“What's there to explain?” Ginny asked.

“Oh, let's see,” Charlie faked a ponder look. “Baby. Does that ring a bell?”

“Ok, so I do have some explaining to explain,” Ginny admitted. “Let's see, I walk into Harry's apartment, seeing him and Hermione playing tonsil hockey and headed for his bedroom. I storm out managing to purposely break one of his expensive lamps, not to mention I felt like my heart had been torn out. I head towards the closest pub I could find. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in Draco's arms in his bed, with a major headache. I think you can gather the rest!”

“You really didn't mean for this to happen did you?” Percy asked. “Knew Potter shouldn't be trusted.”

“Hell no!” Ginny yelled. “And don't you ever mention that bastard's name again in front of me! All I remember was getting drunk and waking up.”

“I'll kill him!” another brotherly voice said.

“Which one?” George asked, coming into the room.

“Potter or Malfoy?” Fred finished for his brother.

“Ron!” Ginny said. “No, all of you. Just leave him be for now.”

“But Ginny!” All five brothers, Percy, Ron, Charlie, and Fred and George, said.

Ginny couldn't take it anymore. Before she knew it, she was going dizzy again.

“Enough boys!” Penelope hollered over all of them. “Let her breathe, would you?”

They scooted back a little bit but before Penelope could make her way to Ginny, Ginny had then fainted, again.

“Oh damn!” Penelope said, rushing to Ginny's side.

“Penelope!” Percy exclaimed at his wife's sudden language.

“See what you five do to her? It's a wonder she's made it this far with all of you worried uptight about her,” Penelope said.

“Penny,” Percy said.

“Don't Penny me, Percy Weasley! You're now sleeping on the couch and you won't join me back in our bed until the baby is a month old!” Penelope said to Percy.

Percy looked shocked and depressed then. All of the brothers were shocked at Penelope's words. And at Percy not saying anything in return.

“Charlie, take her up to my room. She'll stay with me under my care until she wakes up and decides for herself about what she wants to do.”

Charlie then picked Ginny up into his arms and carried her upstairs.

“Ron, you follow us with the soup I set on that counter over there for her,” Penelope said.

“Yes ma'm,” Ron said, as he quickly went to the counter and picked up the tray of soup and followed.

“I'll deal with the rest of you later,” Penelope said as she headed up the stairs, grabbing a hold of the railing to help her up there. “And I wonder sometimes how Molly did it all those years. Even before some of you went to school.”

6. Who


Chapter Six: Who'd A Ever Thought?

A couple hours went by when Ginny finally opened her eyes. She could smell the faint and distant fragrance of vegetable soup, mmm, her favorite. If it was one thing she knew, it was that she needed to quit fainting so much lately. She had fainted at least 3 other times before Draco had appeared in her life again.

Ginny then saw Penelope waddle her way into the room.

“Hey Penny,” Ginny said as she sat up.

“Hey yourself Gin,” Penny said as she sat down on the other side of the bed.

She picked up the tray of soup and put it on Ginny's lap.

“Here,” Penelope said. “I made your favorite, vegetable medley. Now eat. I'm guessing you don't want to lose your baby do you? Even if it is Malfoy's child.”

Outside the door was four of Ginny's brothers, except Percy, listening to every word that hung out in the open air.

“Ease dropping are you?” Ginny asked. “Doesn't matter I guess, you might as well listen if you want to hear something.”

“No Ginny, there's no need for them to listen,” Penelope said. “Besides we need a girl talk time. I'm overdue for one and I'm sure you are too.”

“Ok,” Ginny said. “Perhaps I do need one.”

“On second thought,” Penelope said. “Maybe later, perhaps after the baby is born. Percy, help!”

“Percy's not here Penelope,” Fred lied.

“What do you mean he's not here? I need him! How am I supposed to have this baby without him?” Penelope said, beginning to panic just a tad bit.

“Don't panic Penelope,” Charlie said. “We'll get you to the hospital. One of us will stay with you. Can you walk or is one of us going to carry you in?”

Penelope got up and walked over to Charlie, looking into his eyes and then said, “On second thought, you'd better carry me.”

Charlie then gently picked her up into his arms and apparated to St. Mungo's with her in his arms.

All but Ron, and of course Percy, followed Charlie.

“Ginny, I know it may be Malfoy's child in there but you've got to eat. It's your baby too you know,” Ron said.

“I know,” Ginny said. “Would you mind staying with me or rather help me into my flat and staying there for a while? Just until I get on my feet again.”

“Sure,” Ron said. “Let's go. You can eat at the table in Penny's kitchen, while I go try to sober up Percy.”

Ginny laughed as she got up.

“Percy's drunk?” Ginny asked, still laughing.

“Yeah, it's hard to believe isn't it? He's the one who had sparkling white grape juice at his own wedding. Apparently, he's been holding out on us. Either that or it could have been the proposition that Penny told Percy,” Ron said, laughing too.

“What was that?” Ginny asked.

“Right after you fainted,” Ron said. “Penny told Percy he couldn't sleep in the same bed as her until their baby was a month old.”

“That's funny!” Ginny said, laughing.

“Yeah,” Ron said. “Would you like me to carry the soup down for you?”

“Ron I think I can handle one measley bowl of soup to carry downstairs,” Ginny said. “I may be pregnant but I can still carry a bowl of soup.”

“Ok,” Ron said. “I'll go sober up Percy.”

Ginny then laughed again thinking about Percy getting drunk, especially in a moment that his wife needed him, desperately. Ron followed closely right behind her, cautious of her fainting again.

Ginny came into the kitchen to see Percy slouched over and asleep with his head down on the table. Ginny then sat down at the table and began to eat her soup.

“Percy,” Ron said as he shook him.

Percy started to stir when Ron nudged him a bit. Ron then put a cup of something back in it in front of Percy.

“What is it?” Percy asked, only his words were a little slurred.

“You don't want to know. Fred and George put it together,” Ron said. “Now drink up.”

“That figures,” Percy said. “Why should I anyways?”

“Because Penelope needs you right now,” Ron said.

“What for? She's mad at me right now,” Percy said.

“Because she's in labor right now, you idiot!” Ginny said.

“Ginny,” Ron hissed. “Be nice. It's not everyday that we get to see our older brother drunk, especially him.”

“Why should I? He's the one who got sloshed just when his own wife starts to go into labor,” Ginny said and then looked at Percy.

Ginny then stepped closer to Percy, knocking Ron out of the way.

“Percy, I love you but I'm sure Penny would love you more if you went to her right now,” Ginny said and then picked up the cup and literally forced it into Percy's mouth and down his throat.

“Ginny!” Percy barely managed to say as she literally shoved it down his throat. “That's disgusting!”

“Well think about who made it!” Ginny shouted back.

“Enough you two!” Ron interrupted. “Percy you go to the hospital and help your wife, before she makes it two months after the baby is born.”

That did it. That had apparently got him moved, literally. Within the next two seconds, he was gone.

By now, Ginny had finished her soup.

When I get home, Ginny thought. I'm going to have another bowl and go to bed.

It was already about 10-o-clock. Ginny got up, put her bowl in the sink and went over to Ron.

“Ready to go?” Ron asked.

“On second thought, Ron you wouldn't mind if I asked you not to go with me would you?” Ginny asked.

“That's fine,” Ron said. “You know how to reach me if you need me.”

“Thanks,” Ginny said as she hugged him. “See you later then.”

“Bye sis,” Ron said. “Take care of my little niece in there will you?”

“It could be little nephew to you, you know,” Ginny said. “Either way, ok. I promise I'll eat more often. I'll use the floo system. I really just don't want to apparte right now.”

Ginny then went to the fireplace, threw the floor powder down and said, “Home!”

Sneak peak of Chapter 7…

“Gin,” Draco said, trying to get closer to her. “I'm sorry.”

“No,” Ginny said. “Stay away from me! You didn't even ask me to move in with you. Did you think you could at least do that? You moved everything?”

7. This Isn


Chapter Seven: This Isn't My Stop!

AN: warning: I put a little of my own stubborness in Draco's character and Ginny too, in this chapter. If they seem a little out of their normal selves, then just know I just put a little force to it. Sorry it took me so long to update!

Ginny landed perfectly in her fireplace in her flat, or so she thought she had. She did land perfectly but yet it wasn't her flat. She looked around to see the gloomiest place she thought there ever could be. This was just pitiful. The curtains didn't even match the paint on the wall, for goodness sake. This was not her flat. It couldn't be.

Ginny stepped out of the fireplace and began to examine the place as if she was judging a room as if your life depended on it. The curtains were dusty and ugly looking. A greenish-silverish color to them only with a coat of dust layered on top. It was just disgusting.

Who could bear to live here with that ugly taste of colors? Ginny thought.

“It's about time you got here,” a voice startled Ginny out of nowhere.

Ginny spun around to see Draco sitting in a chair, a very nice looking chair, with a oak, it looked to be, table next to him with a cup of coffee she presumed on the coaster. There was a copy of the Daily Prophet, the one that had apparently had her and her mother in it together, sometime after her father died. Also on the table next to the table was her letter to Draco.

“Where am I?” Ginny immediately demanded, giving orders to Draco, and not wasting a moment of time.

“I would have thought you could at least figure that one out by yourself, don't you think?” Draco said, slyly.

“Why am I here then?” Ginny threw instantly.

Draco simply shrugged his shoulders and then took a sip of his coffee and then put it down. He pulled out a chair and motioned for her to sit.

“So you don't know why I'm here?” Ginny asked.

“Oh I know why you're here. I'm just not sure if you're going to like the reason for it,” Draco said.

“What's that supposed to mean?” Ginny asked, again demanding for an answer.

“Sit Gin,” Draco said, motioning for her to sit. “You shouldn't be on your feet at this moment you know.”

“I'm fine,” Ginny said. “And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not even showing yet. So I think I can be on my feet for however long I like.”

“Wrong you are my dear,” Draco said, looking at her middle section.

“Why do you insist to look at me like that?” Ginny asked, sitting down.

“You are indeed showing. It might not be much, but you are some,” Draco said.

“How dare you say such a thing!” Ginny said, disgusted at the moment.

“Well, don't get your knickers all in a wad just because I looked at your bulging belly,” Draco said. “Besides it won't be the last time I look at you.”

“Why you bastard!” Ginny said, getting up in a rage.

“Now hold on,” Draco said, grabbing a hold of her and not letting her go. “You're carrying my child right?”

“Unfortunately, yes,” Ginny said. “What does that have to do with you not letting go of me?”

“Because you're probably going to faint after I tell you something,” Draco said.

“Try me,” Ginny said. “But—“

Draco chuckled a little bit. He had to admit, he liked her sense of pride and she sure was damn feisty. Draco then went back to a more serious tone before he interrupted her in her little rant about to begin.

“But nothing Gin,” Draco said, holding onto her tightly. “Every Malfoy from the last hundred years or so, was born in the master bedroom, and the father of the child always delivered it. It's always been a boy so naturally that way the Malfoy line wouldn't be tarnished from out of sight. There's no way around it Virginia. It's bound by an oath of blood.”

Ginny started to go limp with fear and also with a little weariness plus the tears. She stumbled back out of Draco's reach, while he tried to hold on to her at the same time.

Draco reached again. This time, he succeeded.

“No!” Ginny said, with anger. “Stay away from me!”

“Gin, please,” Draco said, going after her.

Ginny was now leaning against something sturdy.

“Why can't I get to my flat?” Ginny asked, or rather demanded.

“Because you no longer live there,” Draco said. “All your belongings are now in the master bedroom. And the other stuff is in a room that's been especially designed for you.”

“What!” Ginny exclaimed. “You didn't even bother to ask me first!”

What was he planning? Ginny thought. A serenade with the future mother of his child?

“Gin, I had to do what the oath powers would have done if I didn't,” Draco said. “Be glad I did before it took over.”

“And what would the oath powers be?” Ginny asked.

“Oath powers would have waited until you were—“

“Don't say it will you?” Ginny asked.

“But you do know what I was going to say right?” Draco asked.

“Yes,” Ginny said. “Where's my room then?”

“Our room is up the stairs and all the way at the end of the corridor and to the left,” Draco said. “Don't even try to get out of being in the master bedroom. You should feel privilaged to be in the same room as me.”

“Like hell,” Ginny said, and then went the way he said.

“You don't even know hell. Trust me, this is nothing compared to hell,” Draco said, following her making sure she didn't try to make an escape or something, or lock the door on him.

Ginny finally made it up the steps and then stopped for a breather. She stooped over a little bit, just to stretch. Draco, on the other hand, panicked at the sight of this. Before she knew it, Draco had her upright in no time.

“What the hell do you think you're doing?” Ginny growled as she then elbowed him in the stomach, and quickly turned away from him. “Don't you ever touch me like that ever again!”

Draco was now on the floor breathing hard. Apparently, he hadn't given little redhead over there enough credit then she deserved. She wasn't kidding when she said she could take care of herself. Wait, where did that come from? Must have been the night they met in the pub. Before they got too sloshed to remember anything from beyond that point.

“I thought something was wrong! I thought you were falling! I pulled you up,” Draco said, quickly defending himself.

“Well, you thought wrong!” Ginny said, and then hurried to the door to the master bedroom. She entered and closed the door quickly behind her and locked it securely. With a few extra charms to go along with it.

Ginny then turned around to see a big giant white teddy bear on the right side of the bed. Then when she touched the teddy bear a message began to appear in front of her.

To the Mother of My Child---

I know I may not love you yet,

I know I might not be what you need,

But I still cherish your pure golden heart.

Love yet to come,

--- Draco

Ginny's eyes then began to tear as she turned on the lamp and then turned the overhead light off. She then crawled into bed beside the teddy bear and embraced it while she cried herself to sleep.

8. Unbelievable


Chapter Eight: Unbelievable

A few months later, six to be exact, Ginny awoke in her bed, or rather Draco's bed but yet she still hadn't allowed Draco to be with her at night. He'd try to get close to her, to feel the baby moving or just simply to get closer to her, but she'd still scurry away from him. The sun was shining an unbelievable bright light through the curtains. All of this time that she'd been her, she managed to convince Draco to do a little redecorating. Or at least the place didn't look so gloomy anymore.

Ginny's brothers weren't happy about her being in the Malfoy Manor, let alone be with him. But once over a couple of weeks, they began to warm up to it a little bit.

Ginny turned her head towards the clock. It read 8:01 am. She really needed to stop waking up so early, Ginny thought. Ginny turned her head back and closed her eyes, making sure she went back to sleep for at least a couple more hours.

About an hour later, Ginny felt little kisses being connected to her cheeks, forehead, and nose, and over again. Ginny opened her eyes to see Draco about to kiss her on the lips. Ginny started to try to back away but then apart of her made her stay and see what would happen next.

Draco's soft lips covered her's. For a moment, Draco worked his tongue on her lips, almost begging for an entrance. He gently began to work his hands towards her stomach, or rather the bulge of her belly that seated his child within.

The shock of Draco's hands had gotten her mouth to open. Then in came Draco's persuasive tongue working the magic at hand.

He was good. Definitely good, Ginny thought. How could I not remember this nine months ago?

Draco's body was now next to Ginny's. Draco put one hand around her waist and one behind her head while he kissed her. Ginny's arms went around his neck. Before long, Ginny had moved Draco's hand around her waist to her stomach. For some reason, that soothed the baby at times. He'd been jumpy lately.

She didn't dare admit that he was right about the baby's sex. Or at least yet she didn't.

What she wasn't prepared for once Draco started to massage her sides, was for the baby to kick her with a force so strong as if the baby was kicking soccer balls at the walls of her womb.

Ginny quickly fumbled out of her position and into a much better one towards Draco.

“Ouch!” Ginny said, laying a hand on her stomach, gently.

“What is it? What's wrong? Is it time?” Draco asked, worried, taking a hold of her.

“Stop overreacting Draco,” Ginny said, quickly. “It's nothing to worry about. The baby just kicked me again.”

“Again?” Draco asked.

“Yes,” Ginny said. “Every night he kicks me until he falls asleep, which isn't until usually about 10 or 11 at night. It usually lasts about 2 hours after I go to bed. I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me something or not.”

“Why didn't you tell me before now?” Draco asked. “How long has this been going on? And he?”

“Yes, don't be so surprised that you were right about the baby's sex,” Ginny said. “I guess since the 6th month or so.”

“What?” Draco asked. “You've been living with that for about 3 months now, when I could have given you something to prevent all that pain after you went to sleep?”

“There's no way that I'm going to let you give me something, as long as this baby is inside of me,” Ginny said. “And kicking is normal. I just don't like it. I'll have to live with it until the time comes.”

“I bet I could make the time come sooner,” Draco hinted suggestively, meaning having sex with her.

She still hadn't given in to what he wanted once in a while. He might have been mad for a while but he'd get over it by the next morning.

“No,” Ginny said. “Besides, you've got a game to go to today. And as much as I like to see you on that broom up in the air, I'm going to be watching it on the Wizarding Channel. I can't chance being somewhere and then the baby would suddenly have different plans for me. I'm staying here, while you go play quidditch.”

“Gin,” Draco said.

“No,” Ginny said. “Now help me up. I need to take a shower. And you need to get going to your game.”

“Gin,” Draco complained once again.

“No,” Ginny said. “Now help me up before I give you one heck of a kick.”

Draco then got up off of the bed and helped her sit up. Ginny then moved the covers off of her and swung her legs out from under the covers to the ground, or at least to the point that she could reach without help. Draco then helped her on her feet and into the master bath.

Before long, Ginny had settled herself into a nice big pink bubble bath, with plenty of bubbles. She felt like a child when it came to bubble baths. She had finally gotten Draco to leave for the game, reassuring him that she'd be ok while he was gone.

A couple hours later, Ginny was now lying on her bed asleep. She'd tried to watch a little of the game but yet she couldn't keep her eyes open. Besides, it looked as if Draco wasn't about to catch the snitch anytime soon. Neither was the other seeker either. The game, she presumed was going to be a long one like the last two had been.

A dream about her mother had woken her up, with tears streaming down her cheeks. It had been touching. Or that was the reason she was crying, she thought at least. Apparently, her water had broke during her dream and just didn't notice it right away. That and she began to feel the contractions about 5 to 15 minutes apart.

Ginny had managed to change her clothes and apparate quickly to Ron's flat. Ron was apparently with Harry and Hermione. Ick, the two most people she had despised at moments about 9 months ago. As usual, Harry and Hermione were kissing when she came into Ron's living room. Ron however, hadn't looked over her sudden appearance.

“Ginny! Oh my gosh!” Ron said, quickly getting up and picking her up into his arms. “Are you alright?”

“Ron?” Ginny said. “Help.”

“I'm here,” Ron said. “Where's Mal- I mean, Draco?”

Ginny couldn't answer as a wave of pain swept over her small body.

“He's probably still in the game,” Harry's voice said for her.

Even though Harry didn't like Draco, he still kept up on the games of quidditch.

Ginny quickly gripped tighter to Ron as she said, “Ron, please! I can feel the baby coming.”

Ron then apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

~*~

It was freezing. He'd rather much be in the arms of Ginny in their bed at this moment, even though she hadn't let him into the bed yet. He didn't think it'd be long now, before she did. He was still looking for the snitch. No such luck so far. They were behind at least 20 points in the game. He suddenly got the feeling of eerie. Something just didn't feel right.

The golden snitch then circled his head and then swiftly swerved down towards the ground. Draco dived for it instantly. With the rants and cheers in the background, along with the other team's seeker right behind him, he began to get closer and closer.

Just before he had hit rock bottom, Draco reached out and grabbed the snitch and then dove back up in the air. The cheers went wild as Draco's other teammates swarmed a circle around him. There was no way he'd be able to quickly get home to Ginny in this situation. Not even a chance or possibility.

“Excuse me!” a voice said, through the crowd of players.

A path was cleared. A little man with a beard came towards Draco.

“What is it that you want?” one of the players asked.

“It's none of your business,” the little man said and then turned back to Draco.

He pulled out a card and then handed it to Draco.

“This is for you,” the man said, and then disappeared.

“What does it say Draco?” one of the players asked.

Draco opened it and let his eyes begin to scan the letter.

Malfoy!

You may have just won your game but you'd better get your ass back here now!

--Ron Weasley

“I've got to run,” Draco said quickly, and then rushed to the locker room.

“Wait!” said one of the players.

“Why the rush?” another asked.

“What did the card say?” another asked.

Draco ignored them as he continued to hurry to the locker room and change his clothes quickly. He turned around to see all of the team wanting an explanation.

“You're not going anywhere until you tell us where you're going in such a rush,” the captain said.

“If you do that, you'll have the mother of my child angry as hell if you kept me away from her when she needed me the most,” Draco quickly said.

“Oh!” the captain said. “By all means, hurry your ass up!”

“Knew you'd see it my way,” Draco said as he then apparated home.

~*~

“Ginny! Don't fight against it! Just let it come,” Ron said, as he held her hand while the baby was coming nearer.

He had set her on her bed in the master bedroom. She'd cling to his hand ever since. He had propped her up against some pillows behind her back.

Ginny screamed as she began to push.

“Where the hell is he?” Ginny yelled, as sweat drenched her face, and rolling down her forehead. “I officially hate quidditch!”

“Ginny, don't say that!” Ron said. “Quidditch is awesome.”

“Why not? It's the reason why he's not here for the birth of his child!” Ginny screamed, as she could feel it coming near. “Why the hell did I have to go to that damn pub?”

“No one knows those answers,” Ron said. “And I'm not sure that I want to know that answer.”

~*~

From downstairs, Draco could hear Ginny's screams and yells. He didn't really like her last comment about quidditch, but he just simply swept that under the rug, considering her state at this time. He quickly apparated to his and her's room upstairs to find Ron by the bedside with her.

“Go home Weasel,” Draco said, now making his appearance known.

“It's about damn bloody time you got here!” Ginny yelled.

“What she said, except not a whole lot loud,” Ron said.

“Well, I'm here now. And I'm telling you to go home now,” Draco said. “I'll take it from here.”

“I'll be back Gin,” Ron said, as he let her hand go and gave her a kiss on the forehead and then left.

“Draco!” Ginny said. “He's coming! And fast! Help!”

Draco rushed to her side. He used a clean and cold wet cloth to go over her forehead.

“It won't be long now, sweetheart,” Draco said, kissing her cheek and holding her hand, as she squeezed it tightly.

An hour later exact, the sound of a baby could be heard.

“It's a boy Gin,” Draco said, proudly.

“Knew it would be,” Ginny said, as she then closed her eyes for a little bit.

“Oh no Virginia,” Draco said. “You can't go to sleep until after we've decided on a name for this little one.”

Ginny opened her eyes to see Draco helping her sit up a little more, and then he set the baby in her arms. Ginny looked down into the baby's eyes and her eyes began to tear up.

“He's beautiful,” Ginny said.

“Sweetheart, we can't name him beautiful,” Draco teased. “As much as you'd probably like that, I think it wouldn't match with his last name.”

“Ok,” Ginny said, laughing a little bit, “But let's hold off on naming him until the morning ok?”

“No,” Draco said. “It's tradition for each Malfoy born to be named within the first 20 minutes of his life. I'm just glad he's a pureblooded.”

“I'll forget what you just said and continue on,” Ginny said.

“What would you say about Benjamin Allen Malfoy?” Draco asked.

“Ick,” Ginny said. “No child of mine is going to be named Benjamin Allen Malfoy.”

“Ok, then Alex Andrew Malfoy?” Draco asked.

“Andrew Alex Malfoy,” Ginny said.

“Andrew Alex Malfoy it is then,” Draco said, gazing into the eyes of his new son.

9. Tears of Sorrow & Two Hearts Become One

Chapter Nine: Tears of Sorrow & Two Hearts Become One

It had been at least 3 weeks since the birth of the union of a Malfoy and a Weasley. It was rather strange at times, or at least it was to Ginny. Ginny had to admit, she was beginning to feel soft for Draco. That was one thing she never would have thought would happen to her one day, but yet here this day was and it was true, so true.

Sure, she knew he cared for her but yet he still hadn’t said to her what she most needed at this moment in time. It was simple, or so she thought it was. All she needed to hear was three little words: I love you. But yet, they hadn’t been said, between either of them.

It was just a matter of days, 7 to be exact. In seven days, was her birthday, she would be 21 in only seven days. The baby had been born on her grandmother’s birthday, also the day that she had died. It had always been tough on that day for Ginny. No matter what occasion was going on. She remembered the day, she had been the last person on Earth that her grandmother had ever seen. Ginny remembered what her grandmother had told her too, all of it.

“Ginny dear, don’t worry about this day forever. Soon in the future, a birth will replace this day of death and make it well,” Ginny remembered her grandmother’s words and cherished them.

Tears began to form to Ginny’s eyes as she thought of her grandmother. This wasn’t the only thing that had suddenly gotten Ginny so choked up. Ginny was standing next to her son’s baby bed when she started to sob uncontrollably. Ginny then felt Draco’s strong arms pull her around and into his arms. He continued to hold onto her while she cried. He wondered what had gotten her upset all of a sudden.

Draco had a gift that he had never told Ginny about. Draco could easily read thoughts. He always knew of Ginny’s feelings towards him but he never could find the time to tell Ginny.

“Ginny,” Draco said, smoothly.

Ginny was still sobbing pretty hard. She’d hang onto him for dear life it seemed at times, and this was one of those times. Again, Draco began talking to her, but this time running his fingers gently through her hair.

He often thought of taking her to bed and not letting her go. But Ginny still, after all this time, even since after the night of the pub incident, Ginny still wouldn’t let in. But he sure as hell wasn’t going to mention it to her, considering the state she was in at this moment.

“Gin,” Draco said. “What’s got you in tears all of a sudden?”

“Draco, I know you can read my thoughts,” Ginny said. “I believe you already know.”

Ginny then replayed the memory of the day of her grandmother’s death and of what she had said. She also hid a memory away from him.

“No wonder you’ve been so gloomy these past days,” Draco said as he sensed every bit of her last thought. But he still wasn’t convinced that was the reason why she was so upset all of a sudden. “Ginny, I know there’s something more. Tell me, it’ll help you get over the pain.”

Ginny picked up the letter that was lying on the table near the baby crib and handed it to Draco.

“Read and find out,” Ginny said, as she then leaned into his chest and closed her eyes and took a breath. She started to calm down.

Draco took the letter and read, while he also let her lean into him while his arm went around her.

No wonder she’s so choked up, Draco thought. Her father just died.

Draco then put the letter down on the table and led her out of their son’s room and into their room. He sat on the bed, let her sit on his lap, and let her cry her tears of grief out.

Suddenly, he felt being pushed down towards his pillow. Ginny’s lips were suddenly on top of his. She had a sudden hunger to her that Draco had never experienced before. Draco didn’t dare resist her hunger of a kiss that she had suddenly given him.

“Draco make me remember,” Ginny mumbled quickly as her hands started to roam about around Draco’s chest.

“Remember what Gin?” Draco asked, suddenly aware of where she was headed with this.

“Make me remember this night,” Ginny said. “Make love to me Draco.”

“Are you sure?” Draco asked, moving himself over to where Ginny’s head was on the pillow and not his head.

“Yes,” Ginny said and then reached up and brought his head closer to her’s and said, “I love you Draco.”

Draco then muttered against before he kissed her, “I love you Ginny. You have the most pure golden heart I have ever seen.”

Draco then made love to her through out the night.

AN: thanks for all the reviews. Considering how the plot in the beginning just solved itself, I’m not sure if this is the last chapter or not. I may do an epilogue but I’m not sure at this moment.

~* Erin

10. Wedding Preparations


Chapter 10: Wedding Preparations

“I love you,” Ginny said to her new son that was only 6 weeks old.

Andrew cooed at Ginny's words as she held him in her arms and swayed back and forth slowly. Andrew's little blue eyes were looking up at Ginny's face. Andrew was born with blonde hair with blue eyes to match. He still took pride in waking Ginny up at certain hours of the night.

Draco stood by the doorway, carefully taking an extra measure to not be seen by Ginny just yet. Ginny was playing peek-a-boo with Andrew at the moment. Andrew giggled as Ginny played the game.

Draco reached into his pocket just to make sure what was secretly planted there, was still there. He looked to see Ginny putting Andrew down for a nap in his crib.

Before Ginny could turn around to head out of the room, Draco had reached behind her and grabbed a hold of her and apparated away.

Draco didn't apparate them far away from the baby but actually just by the lake outside near their room.

“Draco!” Ginny said, as she held onto Draco as he spun her around.

As soon as Draco had stopped spinning her around and set her feet on the ground he kissed her with all of what he was capable of.

Ginny's head was spinning. Draco hadn't done this since, since….since she didn't know how long ago. Whatever the reason was, she liked it, but the curiosity in her got the better of her.

“Draco?” Ginny asked, coming out of the kiss. “What are you doing?”

Draco then got on one knee, took her hand in his, and then said, “Ginny Weasley, will you marry me?”

He then held out the ring for her to see.

Ginny then knew why Draco was being more persuasive with his tongue.

Ginny then took the ring and put it on her finger, and then tackled Draco to the ground as she screamed, “Yes!”

“Ump!” Draco said as Ginny took him to the ground, or rather into the lake.

They were soaking wet. Before Draco had a chance to try to get out of the water, Ginny had suddenly come at him and started kissing him underwater.

This is quite interesting, Draco thought. Wonder what it'd be like to make love to her underwater. Nah, a bed would be much more comfortable.

“When are we getting married?” Ginny asked, bringing her and Draco back up from underneath the water.

“Whenever you want Gin,” Draco said. “Let's go upstairs and take a shower.”

“Beat you there!” Ginny said as she then apparated away and into her bathroom.

She turned the shower on and began to strip the wet clothes off of her. She put the towels on the rack next to the shower and then stepped in.

“Sorry my dear, but I'm afraid I beat you. Not the other way around,” Draco said, and still fully clothed.

“You, Draco, are still dressed,” Ginny said. “Like me to solve that problem? You are after all in a shower. As you can see, I have nothing. You need nothing also.”

“I think that can be arranged,” Draco said. “Care to help me?”

“Oh I believe I can do that,” Ginny said as she then went closer to him, started kissing him, and also moving her hands around the area of his shirt.

She then pulled it up, broke the kiss long enough to take the shirt off of his head, and then resumed the kiss while his hands also roamed about on her body.

Slowly, one piece by piece, Ginny had managed to have Draco just the way she liked him. And that was, she thought, was the best way.

“Draco, you just better hope that I'm not pregnant,” Ginny said, a couple hours later after their wonderful `shower'.

“I thought you wanted more children,” Draco said, coaxing her while she was in his arms by the fireplace on the couch.

“I do Draco,” Ginny said. “But good-grief, I don't plan to be pregnant again when Andrew is only 6 weeks old. I can't handle that. Could you imagine midnight feedings for Andrew and wild cravings for me in a couple months if I was?”

“Quite honestly,” Draco said. “No, I don't. I'm sorry. We'll be careful for a while.”

“A while?” Ginny said. “Honestly, I don't know what to do with you sometimes.”

“Well, you could make time by doing giving me some attention,” Draco suggested.

“Oh you think?” Ginny asked playfully.

“Come here you,” Draco said, as he cupped her cheek in the palm of his hand.

“Come and get me,” Ginny said as she leaned forward to meet Draco's lips.

Their lips touched and locked. There was no breaking them apart now. Their tongues danced to an old rhythm but yet it was if new.

They stayed like this for a couple of hours, or at least until Andrew decided to demand attention from Ginny and demand to be fed.

Ginny then apparated away from Draco's lips to Andrew's nursery.

From downstairs, she heard Draco's grunt because she had apparated away and during one of their kisses. She laughed a little and then picked up Andrew and sat down in her chair and began to feed him.

~*~

A week later…

“Ron?” Ginny called out, as she stuck her head out of the fireplace. She had just arrived at Ron's flat.

“In the kitchen!” Ginny heard Ron say.

Ginny went to the kitchen.

“Hey Gin,” Ron said as he noticed Ginny with Andrew in her arms. “How's he doing?”

“Good,” Ginny said. “He still likes to get me up at weird hours of the night but other than that, he's pretty good. He doesn't cry that much.”

“May I hold him?” Ron asked.

“Sure,” Ginny said as she then went closer to Ron and let him take Andrew out of her arms.

“What are you making?” Ginny asked as she noticed pots and pans out on the kitchen counter.

She sat on the barstool while she watched Ron with her son.

“Oh that,” Ron said. “I'm trying to put together Mum's ole' recipe for Dad's favorite stew.”

Ginny's eyes watered a little bit at Ron mentioning their father's name.

“Oh Ginny, I didn't mean to make you start crying,” Ron said. “Goodness knows you've taken Dad's death the hardest. I'm sorry.”

“No, don't be,” Ginny said, taking her finger and wiping the tear away from her face. “I'm the one who shouldn't still be crying over his death. It was over a month ago.”

Ginny couldn't go on any further without bursting into tears.

“Look at me,” Ginny said, shoving her grief aside. “I'm starting to cry when I came over here originally to tell you good news.”

“What's that Gin?” Ron asked.

Ginny held out her hand for Ron to see and said, “We're getting married in 2 weeks.”

“Doesn't give you much planning time does it?” Ron asked.

“No, but I believe if Mum could raise all seven of us in one household in who knows how many years,” Ginny said. “Then I believe I can plan a wedding in two weeks.”

“Careful Ginny,” Ron said. “Don't overdue it. It's only been what seven weeks since Andrew was born?”

“Yeah it was,” Ginny said as she looked at her son in Ron's arms.

Andrew was fast asleep also.

“How do you do that?” Ginny asked.

“Do what Gin?” Ron asked as he kept swaying a little bit, but gently.

“That,” Ginny pointed out to Andrew in his arms already asleep. “We've been here barely even five minutes and you've already managed to put him to sleep. It takes me about ten to twenty minutes at times and at others an hour tops.”

“Oh Ginny,” Ron said. “Don't sweat it. Just be glad he's asleep and not some baby that cries a lot.”

“You're right,” Ginny said.

“Of course I'm right,” Ron said.

“Oh hush!” Ginny said. “Now, where's the recipe? I'll get this going for you while you keep him occupied.”

“Yes ma'am,” Ron said.

~*~

About a week later, Ginny was sitting in her living room with Andrew in her arms. He was currently asleep in her arms. She couldn't believe she was going to have the twins, Fred and George, watch Andrew tonight when she and Draco went over to the Burrow to plan the wedding out in the gardens. That was where Ginny had wanted the wedding. It was her favorite spot around the land that the Weasley's had. It was so pretty. There was a lake that was surrounded with trees. She loved it because it was beautiful.

“Ginny?” a voice rang out, who Ginny recognized as Fred's.

“In here!” Ginny said.

Fred came in with George not to far behind him.

“Ah, there's the little squirt,” George said, taking him out of Ginny's arms and boosting him up into the air, making him smile at his uncle.

“Easy George,” Ginny warned. “He's just had his lunch.”

“Yeah George, watch out,” Fred teased.

“Oh don't worry Ginny, we'll take him to our place and we'll have a grand o' time!” George said, with Andrew next to his chest.

Andrew was falling asleep in his arms. It was a cute sight to see, Ginny thought. If only she could get him to go to sleep that fast.

“I still can't believe I'm letting you two take care of him tonight,” Ginny said.

“I know Gin,” Fred said. “I can't believe you did either. But then again, Percy couldn't. If Mum were alive she wouldn't allow you to do that, bless her soul. Ron can't, since he's working tonight, Bill can't since they're so far away. And Charlie can't since… well I don't know why he can't. We're the only two that could help you.”

“I know,” Ginny said, also handing them a bag with stuff for Andrew.

“Just wait until you and Draco's honeymoon; we'll have fun with this little squirt, loads of it!” George exclaimed, taking the bag in hand also.

“Oh George!” another voice said coming in. “Stop antagonizing our sister!”

“Ah Charlie,” Fred said. “You always ruin our fun.”

“Most of it that he doesn't know about,” George said.

“Quite right,” Fred said, grinning like a conniving little boy at Christmas time.

“Oh you two, I can't believe I'm saying this, but take Andrew with you and go! I'll pick him up tomorrow morning at ten,” Ginny said.

“Bye Ginny,” Fred said. “Charlie.”

George did the same.

Ginny gave a kiss to Andrew before they left.

“We see how it is,” Fred said. “The little one here gets the attention. Not us.”

“We'll remember you later,” George said.

“Yes, around Christmas time I expect,” Fred said, finishing for his brother.

“Oh skedaddle will you?” Charlie asked.

“Skedaddle?” George questioned.

“You heard me!” Charlie said. “Now go. We have a wedding in less than a week away and we've got to plan with what little time we have.”

George flooed back to their flat with Andrew in his arms while Fred apparated back.

“I thought they'd never leave,” Ginny said. “There's so much planning to do. Cake, invitations, decorations, seating arrangements, getting the minister to marry us…. I'm so glad you're here to help Charlie!”

“Oh you know I'll help out. The decorations and seating arrangements we can conjure up before the wedding actually happens and I happen to know who was newly appointed recently as the Minister of Magic.,” Charlie said.

“Who is it?” Ginny asked.

“Harry,” Charlie said.

Ginny grumbled a no way.

“Why not?” Charlie asked.

“No Charlie,” Ginny said definitely. “He's the one who made me run. I thank him for sending me towards Draco but I don't forgive him for breaking my heart. He more like shattered it. I don't want him there. Or Hermione for that matter.”

“Ginny Weasley, I can not believe you just said that about Harry Potter,” Charlie said. “I thought you liked him.”

“I did,” Ginny said. “Until he decided to cheat on me with Hermione, leaving me heart-broken; also driving me to being drunk for the first time in my life and ending up somewhere unfamiliar that next morning. And a nine month consequence that follows.”

“He did what?” Charlie asked, raged was more like it.

“You didn't know?” Ginny asked.

“The hell I didn't!” Charlie said.

“Charlie! Please calm down! Now you see why I do not Harry or Hermione here for the wedding. Come to think of it, I really just want family here. A few of the professors at Hogwarts. Draco doesn't have any family left. So it would just be our side of the family. I wish Mum and Dad were here to see the wedding. Oh my! Who's going to walk me down the aisle?” Ginny asked.

“I know you do, I do too,” Charlie said. “I will walk you down.”

“Oh thank-you!” Ginny said, hugging Charlie's neck. “Looks like we've got most of it taken care of then. I love you!”

“I love you too Gin,” Charlie said. “Now I'll go and leave the rest of the evening to you and Draco. Love you sis.”

“Bye Charlie,” Ginny said.

“Bye Gin,” Charlie said and then left.

Ginny then laid down on the couch and instantly fell asleep.

11. And the Bells Toll Again


Chapter 11: And the Bell Tolls Again

Ginny and Draco's wedding & the reasons revealed about Molly's death.

The previous days had gone by smoothly. Who was she kidding? Nothing had gone smoothly. The visit to St. Mungo's had no where helped them to know anything more than they had already did. To top it off, Andrew had decided to give Ginny however many fits that he thought she needed to deal with. If it wasn't for Draco calming her down before the famous Weasley temper set in, she'd be a great deal under stress. Not to mention, their wedding was in less than an hour away and yet she still had wedding jitters. Should she? Not technically, since she had already had his child. Charlie had agreed to walk her down the aisle since he technically was the oldest in the family that was left of it anyway.

Ginny looked at herself in the mirror in front of her. The gown she was wearing had been especially designed by the top dressmaker in all of England, muggle England that is, for just her. As long as she could remember, she had always wished for her mother and father to be able to see her on her wedding day. She hadn't ever expected to be marrying their long time family enemy's son but then again, anything could happen these days.

A knock came on the door.

“Ginny?” Charlie asked as he put his head inside the door. “May I come in?”

“Yes,” Ginny said as she continued to look at herself in the mirror as Charlie came in and shut the door behind him. “I can't believe I've made it this far. For all of what we've been through these past years, I'd have never imagined I would make it this far.”

“I know what you mean,” Charlie said. “I'd never imagined that you getting pregnant would introduce me to my new girlfriend.”

“What?” Ginny asked.

“Remember Angela? She's my girlfriend now,” Charlie said, smiling as he mentioned her name.

“Careful, that smile can become contagious. You might just be the one who is up at the altar next in this family if you keep that up,” Ginny teased.

“That's not such a bad thing to consider,” Charlie said. “Thanks for the idea.”

“Your welcome,” Ginny said. “I wish Mum and Dad were here to see this.”

“I know Gin,” Charlie said, holding her in his arms still looking in the mirror. “I know. I miss them too. But I'm glad that we've made it this far Sis. Couldn't have made it without you, even though you did stir things up a bit with Malfoy.”

“Well you know,” Ginny said. “Every family needs a few goof ups.”

“You with Malfoy is not a goof up Sis,” Charlie said. “It might have seemed like it at first but we'll just blame that on Potter ok? Besides, I'm pretty attached to my nephew.”

“Oh I know,” Ginny said as she then felt another presence with them.

“Gin, do you feel what I feel at this moment?” Charlie asked.

“As if we're not alone you mean?” Ginny asked.

“Yes,” Charlie answered.

“Then yes I do,” Ginny said.

“Stop worrying you two! I swear out of all my children, you two were the worst about suspecting everybody's move,” a voice said coming into play.

Ginny and Charlie turned to see Arthur and Molly over by the window seat.

“Are my eyes tricking me Sis?” Charlie asked. “Are we really seeing what I think we're seeing?”

“Un-huh,” Ginny said. “Mum? Dad?”

“Oh dear Ginny, you look beautiful in your gown,” Molly said.

“Mum!” Ginny said as she rushed into her mother's arms.

“Your mother is right, you do you beautiful in that dress,” Arthur said. “My baby girl is growing up and getting married.”

“Oh Dad,” Ginny said going from Molly's arms to Arthur's. “I'll always be your baby girl. Besides you can always watch over us.”

“Oh believe me, we already do. Nice of you to sing our song to your son yesterday,” Arthur said. “Although it is hard to accept who you're marrying, but I can see that you're happy so you have my blessing in the matter.”

“He is a pretty cute baby,” Molly said. “Now, if you don't mind Charlie I'd like to talk with my baby girl for the last time before she gets married.”

“Yes Mum,” Charlie said as he gave her a hug. “I love you Mum.”

“I love you too dear,” Molly said. “Now you and Arthur go outside and wait for Ginny. Oh and Charlie, make sure you go sit down. Arthur is going to walk her down the aisle. We might shock a few people, but we've been given a chance to be here on this day so we are.”

“Alright,” Charlie said leaving with Arthur.

As soon as the door shut again, Ginny had flown herself into her mother's arms.

“I've missed you so much Mum,” Ginny said.

“I know dear, I've noticed,” Molly said. “I know your father and I might not have wanted to approve of Draco being your husband but under the circumstances and the events lately we've seen. We've decided that if you love him, then we'll welcome into the family. He's proved that he's good to you. And you've also given him a hard time in trying to prove to you that he's not as bad as you think. You got that from me I should think.”

Ginny giggled at her mother's comment.

Molly sighed as she raised her hand to Ginny's face and cupped her cheeks in her hands while she looked at her adoringly.

“I just can't believe my baby girl is getting married,” Molly said. “I know other mothers would give their daughters some speech or something before her wedding, but all I have to say is do well my darling. Even when it seems like you're in a rut, don't give up.”

“Thank-you Mum,” Ginny said. “I love you.”

“I love you too dear,” Molly said. “Oh and before I leave, I'd like you to tell your brothers each something for me.”

“Ok,” Ginny replied.

“Tell Ron to never try to replicate my recipe for your Dad's favorite stew unless you're present to supervise and take over to do it right,” Molly said as Ginny giggled again.

“Tell Charlie to marry that girl he's dating soon because I said so, tell Fred and George to behave or at least try to and tell Percy, as much as I love him, to stop being a know at all. Heaven knows we've already got Hermione for that, bless her heart, we don't need another one of her. And to all of you, I want you to say that I'll always be watching over my darlings. Take care of my darling grandson dear,” Molly said.

“I will Mum,” Ginny said.

“I love you dear,” Molly said. “Goodbye.”

“Bye Mum,” Ginny said.

Molly disappeared from Ginny's sight.

Ginny opened the door and cued to her father that she was ready.

Arthur came and offered his arm to her. She took it and followed him.

Before they came to the entrance for her to step into to signal the music to start, Arthur stopped her and spoke.

“Remember sweetheart, I'll always be here to give you support in whatever you choose to do. Even if it's to beat your brothers in a fair and square brawl,” Arthur said. “Just don't bruise their ego too much.”

“Will do Daddy,” Ginny said.

“Don't ever give up on what your heart desires to do,” Arthur said. “Ready to enter?”

“Not to mention shock a few people with you walking me in?”

“You got it,” Arthur replied.

“Let's go,” Ginny said. “I love you Daddy.”

The music played started to play as Ginny entered the room with not Charlie but her father. Just about every face in the room except Charlie's that is, was shocked to see the former deceased Minister of Magic walking his daughter down the aisle. All of her brothers except Charlie: Percy, Ron, Fred and George looked as if they were about to faint at seeing their father walk Ginny down.

Before Ginny had joined Draco, Arthur stopped her, put his hands in hers and spoke.

“Remember what I told you baby girl,” Arthur said and then turned to Draco. “Draco, you make sure you take care of my baby girl. She's the only one I've got. Not to mention if you don't, you'll have five of her brothers after your hide for sure, maybe not Percy but you get my point in the matter.”

“Yes Sir,” Draco replied. “I will.”

“Good,” Arthur said as he lifted her veil, kissed her cheek and lowered her veil back down. “I love you sweetheart and goodbye.”

“Goodbye Daddy,” Ginny said as she took Draco's hands as she also watched Arthur disappear like Molly had earlier.

The audience was in awe of the previous scene. Although true, they probably should have been shocked at seeing the former Minister of Magic back in human form after he had died but the moments they saw him with his only daughter relaxed the crowd.

“Ready Gin?” Draco asked.

“Yes,” Ginny said as she smiled and walked forward with Draco.

In the next several minutes, Ginny and Draco had said their vows and then waited for the signal for Draco to kiss his bride.

Finally, the words were said.

“You may kiss your bride Draco.”

“My pleasure,” Draco said as he lifted her veil, brought her closer to him, and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Ginny responded and deepened the kiss by bringing her arms around his neck.

They turned towards the crowd as the announcement came.

“I now present you with Mr. and Mrs. Draco Malfoy.”

The audience cheered and clapped as Draco escorted Ginny out of the room.

As they reached the door to the room, Draco turned his head to his new wife, Ginny and spoke.

“I love you Ginny,” Draco said. “You'll always be forever mine and I'll forever always be yours.”

“I love you too,” Ginny said. “Likewise, and I promise there won't be a dull moment as we go along in our marriage.”

“I don't doubt that,” Draco chuckled and repeated. “I don't doubt that.”

The End!

AN: Sorry it took so long to update. I forgot I hadn't posted the last chapter on this site. I'm on spring break so I'll be able to update my stories.


-->

12. AUTHOR'S NOTE


AN: No offense to the readers, but I KNOW that Ginny's name is not Virginia and instead it is Ginevra. KEEP IN MIND that this story was written a few years ago and is outdated. I AM NOT GOING BACK AND UPDATING IT TO WHAT THE RECORDS ARE NOW. I do not have the time to do that, I would love to go back through and re-write some of my stories, but being the Editor-in-Chief of the yearbook at my school, is mainly what keeps me busy. I'm sorry that you have found a flaw in my story and decide to ridicule me about it. Whatever happened to the readers who know that the stories are outdated but yet, still continue to read and know that it's outdated and is still loyal to it?

Seriously, come on people, get with the program, have a heart.


-->

13. AN: Please help me!


AN:

Sorry this is not an update and after re-reading my stories, I've come to the conclusion that good god these stories are horrible! If there is anybody out there that would be willing to help me rewrite these, or rather be a beta to me, it would definitely be appreciated.

Please email me at eeh_2006@yahoo.com if there is anybody interested in helping.

Thanks,

Erin

-->