Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter Rating: PG13 Genres: Romance Relationships: Harry & Hermione Book: Harry & Hermione, Books 1 - 5 Published: 18/03/2004 Last Updated: 18/06/2005 Status: Completed When Harry and Hermione have the responsibility to take care of a baby fairy as parents, will this draw them closer to reveal their true feelings? 1. Baby Fairies --------------- Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. Care of Magical Fairies By Mione Lynn Potter Chapter 1: Baby Fairies “Come on, Harry! We’re going to be late for Care of Magical Creatures if you don’t hurry up!” Hermione warned, as she watched Harry fumbling to get a shoe on his foot. She laughed as he stumbled and fell flat on his face. “Be quiet, Granger,” he growled playfully. Hermione giggled and helped him up. “You should be more careful,” she said softly with a gentle smile. “Yeah. But it wouldn’t hurt my hard head, now would it?” he grinned. “No, it wouldn’t,” she smiled as she grabbed his hand and ran to class. When they walked in the class looked at them. They were still holding hands. They blushed and let go. “Sorry, Hagrid. Harry, here, can’t get his own shoe on his own foot without falling,” Hermione shooting glances at Harry. He glared at her. “That’s all right you two,” Hagrid smiled, gesturing them to sit. They nodded and sat at next to each other. “Now, ter day we’ll be learning about fairies. Amazing creatures, really. Professor Dumbledore wants yer’ to learn about parenthood as well. So we’ll be workin’ in pairs,” Hagrid explained. People started to decide whom they wanted to work with. “Now the pairs will be boy and girl. When you know who yer’ workin’ with, come over to me and we’ll figure out which fairy is yers,” Hagrid said. Harry turned to Hermione. “May I have the pleasure of being your partner?” he asked bowing. She giggled. “Yes, kind sir. I would be honored,” she replied. “Looks like Ron and Lavender are partners as well,” Hermione commented looking at the two. Harry nodded in agreement. He nudged Hermione and she looked at him. He nodded his head toward Hagrid. “Right,” she agreed walking over. “Ah, ‘ello yer’ two. I figured you would be partners,” Hagrid chuckled. Harry and Hermione looked at each other confused, but shrugged it off. “Now, see which fairy belongs to you. It’s hidden inside a flower. You have to figure out which one it is,” he instructed. Harry nodded and turned to the blooming flowers. Hermione examined each other carefully. “Which one do you think it is, Herm?” Harry asked. “Hmm. I don’t know,” she answered, but then she spotted a lily. She picked it up and cradled it in her arms. It felt like a warm blanket. “It’s this one, Harry. I know it is,” Hermione smiled. Suddenly the petals unfolded to real a sleeping fairy. “Oh, Harry. She’s beautiful,” Hermione whispered. He looked at the fairy and nodded. “Looks just like you. Beautiful and innocent,” he whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened as she blushed, but shook her head. The little fairy was peach colored. Her hair was in little golden-brown ringlets. She was sleeping, so they couldn’t see her eyes. “Ah, what are yer’ going to name her?” Hagrid asked. Hermione looked at Harry. “Lilian Rose Potter,” she declared, winking at Harry. His eyes widened. Hagrid smiled and nodded. “Lilian?” Harry asked. She nodded. “I thought it’d be the perfect name for her. And I know how much you miss your mum. So I wanted to name her something you loved,” Hermione answered rocking the fairy back and forth. A sound came from the little baby. They looked at her as she opened her eyes. They were green, just like Harry’s. “My, my, she is beautiful,” Hermione grinned. “Hello, Lily,” Harry cooed stroking her cheek with his finger. Lily laughed and clapped her hands together. “Aww. Hermione! She’s gorgeous!” Lavender exclaimed rushing over and playing with Lily. “Yeah, mate,” Ron agreed coming over with a fairy that had blonde hair and blue eyes. “His name is Jeremy Matthew Weasley,” Lavender said. “He’s adorable, Lav,” hermione complimented. “Not as adorable as Lily!” Harry grinned. “I have to admit, but he’s right, Ron. Girls are just more adorable than boys,” Lavender laughed. Harry and Ron glared at her. “Nah, no one is as adorable as Harry,” Hermione laughed as she saw his face turn red. “Now, all of yer’ will be taking care of the fairies as if they were your own real children. They will grow older. You will be graded,” Hagrid said. Ron raised his hand. “Yeah?” he said. “You mean we have to take the fairies to classes too?” Ron asked. “Yup. I’ve explained it to all yer’ teachers,” Hagrid answered. “Class dismissed,” Hagrid stated. The students walked out talking quickly. 2. Messes and Baths ------------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 2: Messes and Baths* Harry sat in the Common Room, sitting against the couch as he cradled Lily in his arms. She lightly sucked on her thumb sleepily. Harry smiled and kissed her forehead. He saw her smile and giggle quietly. Three chimes could be heard throughout the Gryffindor Tower. Hermione yawned and stopped when she saw a light coming from the Common Room. She put her robe on and made her way down silently. Hermione walked over to the couch and was awed by the sight in front of her. Harry looked up and jumped, startled. “Oh, Hermione. You scared me. You couldn’t sleep?” he asked softly. Hermione smiled and replied, “Well, I saw a light coming from the Common Room, so I came to check it out. You couldn’t sleep?” “This little fairy just doesn’t want daddy sleeping,” Harry chuckled, looking at her. “Here. Let me take her. We wouldn’t want daddy tired,” she whispered taking her from his arms. She sat down next to him and rocked Lily gently. Harry smiled lovingly as Lily fell into a deep slumber. Hermione’s eyes drooped slowly, but she felt Harry wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her against his chest. “Harry?” she asked sleepily as her head fell on his shoulder. “I’m here. Don’t worry. I won’t leave you and Lily,” he whispered stroking her hair tenderly. She snuggled into his embrace with Lily in her arms. “Harry?” she asked softly. Harry looked down at her. “Yeah, Mione?” he asked back. “Wouldn’t you like to sleep too?” Hermione asked. Harry thought about it. “Surprisingly, I do feel a bit sleepy. Just get some sleep. You need to get more beautiful,” he flirted. Hermione blushed deeply and stared up at him. “Since when did you become a flirt?” she whispered. He smiled. “Since I met you,” he answered kissing her forehead. She giggled softly. “Haaary. . . .,” she whined playfully. Hermione tucked her head under his chin and nuzzled his neck gently. He fought back a groan of approval. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep. Harry looked down at her to find her breathing softly. He smiled and placed an arm under her knees and picked her up gently. He carried her up to her room and laid her under the covers. He took Lily from her arms and placed her in the crib that was placed in her room after they got Lily. He turned the mobile on as it sounded the song, “Mary Had a Little Lamb.” Then Harry chuckled as he saw Lily grab her stuffed dragon. “Goodnight, Lily,” he wished, kissing her on her on the forehead. He walked over to Hermione and kissed her cheek. “Goodnights to you too, Mione,” Harry whispered as he turned to leave. Then something caught his eye. On her night table, which was right next to her bed, there was a framed picture of her with him. They were both smiling while he had his arms around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. “That was in 5th year,” Harry murmured running his fingers over the glass. He smiled widely and tiptoed out. The next day, Hermione woke up to see Harry looking intently at her. She shrieked. “Harry!” she squealed. “Yes, Mione?” he asked, innocently. “How long have you been there?” she asked clutching her heart as she tried to catch her breath. He looked at his watch. “Since, six-thirty,” he answered. Her eyes widened. “You’ve been here for two and a half hours?!” she asked incredulously. He shrugged and nodded with a gentle smile. “Let me get dressed,” Hermione said, getting up and grabbing some clothes. She ran into the bathroom as Harry heard water running. Then he heard sniffling behind him. Harry turned around and walked to Lily’s crib. Lily was slowly waking up and saw Harry. She laughed and stretched her arms to try and reach him. Harry smiled and picked her up in his arms. “Let’s get you changed,” he chuckled. A few minutes later, Hermione came out of the bathroom, looking refreshed and relaxed. She looked around to find Harry sitting on her bed, cradling Lily. “Mione, it’s 12:45! You spent more than three hours in the bathroom!” Harry exclaimed. Hermione blushed. “I’m sorry. I lost track of time,” Hermione apologized. Harry winked and smiled. “Come on. I’m hungry. Let’s go to the kitchens,” Harry suggested, getting up with Lily and holding out his hand. Hermione smiled and clasped hers around his as they made their way downstairs. “Harry Potter!” Dobby exclaimed as they entered. “Hi, Dobby. We just came to see if there was anything to eat,” Harry smiled gently. “Dobby is honored! Harry Potter can have anything he want! And so can Harry Potter’s special friend!” he exclaimed as Hermione blushed slightly. “Thanks Dobby,” Harry said as they looked around for something. Lily saw a pumpkin pie on the table and wiggled toward it. “All right, Lils. We’ll have some pumpkin pie,” he grinned taking it as he handed Lily over to Hermione. He grabbed a can of whip cream and went to the Great Hall. Hermione cut a piece of the pie and gave it to Harry. Then she cut one for herself. “Want some whip cream?” he asked. She smiled and nodded. He sprayed some on her piece and some on his. Hermione smiled and cut a tiny piece to feed Lily. She giggled and took the whipped cream can. Accidently, Lily sprayed the whipped cream at Harry. He spluttered and whipped the cream from his glasses. Then he heard Hermione laughing. Harry playfully glared at her. “Think that was funny? Well how about this?” he asked taking the can and spraying her in the face. “HARRY!” she squealed as she took the can and began to spray him more. Lily watched as her parents kept on getting messier. She laughed. Harry and Hermione stopped and looked at her. “Lily wants to be messy too,” Harry grinned as he took the cream and sprayed her all over. “Harry! She doesn’t need to be messy too,” Hermione scolded, even though she thought it was funny as well. She burst out laughing as Harry pretended that the whipped cream was shampoo and scrubbed it through Lily small curls. After a few more minutes, all three of them were covered in whipped cream from head to toe. Hermione took out her wand and muttered a spell. Instantly, Harry and her clothes were clean. They looked at Lily to find her still messy. “Why didn’t it work for her?” Harry asked. “I have no clue. I guess we’ll have to clean her the old Muggle way,” Hermione giggled. She summoned a towel and wrapped Lily up in it. “Come on, little one. Time for a bath,” Hermione smiled. Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulders and walked with her up to the Prefects bathroom. Hermione turned the water on and put some bubbles in the bath tub. Harry undressed Lily and placed her in the bath. Lily giggled and splashed the water at Harry. He covered in face and splashed at Lily. Hermione smiled and put some shampoo in Lily’s hair. She gently scrubbed Lily’s scalp as Harry played with her. “It’s funny,” Harry mumbled. “What’s funny?” Hermione asked. “Giving her bath. I mean, I’ve never really taken care of a baby. Let alone one that’s my-our child,” he answered playing with Lily’s fingers. “Oh. It a bit of work, but you enjoy it soon enough,” Hermione said as she rinsed out the shampoo from Lily hair. Harry started to wash Lily off with more water as Hermione got a fresh towel. Lily sneezed. “We’d better get you out before you catch a cold,” Harry said as he wrapped the towel around her and carried her out of the bathroom. Hermione put some clothes on Lily and dried her hair. By the time everything was cleaned up, Harry and Hermione were exhausted. They collapsed on the bed and closed their eyes. Lily climbed between her parents and made herself comfortable. Harry and Hermione smiled before placing an arm around Lily. Soon, they fell into a dreamy slumber. *A/N: Hi. LOL. Finally, I got to update my story. Now, I know, everyone is saying things like that I’m stealing plots. I am not. I have been writing stories all my life. When I didn’t have a computer, I used to write my stories at the library. A long time ago, and I mean an long time ago, I posted these fics on FF.NET. But I got millions of flames, so I removed my story and abandoned my old pen name. So please stop insinuating conclusions without getting the whole story. Please review. Thank you for your consideration.* 3. Big Mistake -------------- *Care of Magical Creatures* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 3: Big Mistake* Harry sat the Great Hall eating breakfast while he was talking to Ron. Hermione was in her room, taking care of Lily. Harry had wanted to help, but she just made him go eat on account of that he was desperately hungry. “So, Harry, when are you going to admit your feelings to Hermione?” Lavender asked beside Ron. Harry’s eyes widened. “What are you guys talking about?” he asked. Ron rolled eyes. “Oh come off it. The whole school knows you two are in love,” Ron laughed. Harry shook his head. “I have no feelings for Hermione. And never will,” he yelled, uneasily. The hall silenced as Ron and Lavender gasped. There was a faint sniffling behind Harry. Fearfully, he turned around and came face-to-face with Hermione. Her head bowed as her hair covered her eyes. She had a sleeping Lily in her arms. “Well, Harry, I had to go do something and thought you wouldn’t mind taking care of Lily,” she whispered, her voice quivered. “Hermione, I-,” he was cut off by her. “Don’t. I need to go somewhere. Anywhere, but here,” she cried, placing Lily in his arms and running out with her hands over her face. “That was a big mistake mate,” Ron murmured, sadly. Harry sat there, frozen and heartbroken. The hall was still silenced and an uncomfortable aura surround Harry. He got up and ran in the direction of Hermione. Hermione whispered a locking charm on her door and collapsed against the door. She cried desperately into her hands as her heart shattered. She had heard it from Harry, himself, that he would never love her. A faint knock came at the door. “Hermione?” Harry’s voice called softly. She remained silent. “Hermione, please. Open the door. We need to talk,” Harry begged. Tears leaked from her eyes. “There’s nothing to talk about,” she replied. “Yes there is! Please, Hermione. We have to straighten things out. I can’t stand you being mad at me,” he whispered. Hermione couldn’t stand it anymore. She just wanted to die. She walked over to the balcony and climbed onto the ledge. She could hear Harry mumble, “Alohomora.” She spread her arms out and prepared to fall. “HERMIONE!” Harry yelled, after he placed Lily in her crib. She stumbled and slipped. Hermione screamed. Harry grabbed her hand. “Hermione, hold on,” Harry said. Hermione’s head was bowed down and made no move to hold on. Slowly, finger by finger, she slipped away from him. “Goodbye,” she whispered as she fell to her death. “HERMIONE! NO!” Harry cried. He heard her hit the ground as her bones cracked. He slid down to the floor and cried. “Hermione, no. This can’t be happening. I’ve lost her. Forever,” Harry whispered as he closed his eyes. “I’ll always be by your side,” Hermione’s faint voice floated through the air and into his ears followed by a soft giggle from her. And then nothing could be heard, but the sounds of Harry’s cries. *A/N: I am sooooooooo sorry this is short. But I was in the mood to make a cliffy. Please enjoy. I know all of you who love this story will love the next chapter. Please review. No flames, please.* 4. If Only Tears Could Bring You Back ------------------------------------- *Disclaimer: I don’t own *If Only Tears Could Bring You Back*. It belongs to the Midnight Sons* *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *A/N: And let me straighten some things out.* *1. The fairies that are in MY story are the size of babies.* *2. I did not steal the plot.* *3. I know the characters are a bit OOC.* *4. Thank you and have a nice day.* *Chapter 4: If Only Tears Could Bring You Back* *How will I start Tomorrow without you here Who's heart will guide me When all the answers disappear Is it too late Are you too far gone to stay This one's forever Should never have to go away* *(*If Only Tears Could Bring You Back* by the Midnight Sons)* Harry slowly stood up and hopped onto the ledge. He didn’t bother to summon his broom. He jumped off the ledge and landed on his feet in front of Hermione’s form. He kneeled down and picked her up in his arms. Harry looked at her face. It was covered in dirt, cuts, and bruises. But so beautiful to him. Her face was pale. Harry felt for a pulse. His eyes widened. She was still alive! There was a chance she could be saved. Harry summoned his broom and mounted it. He flew up to the balcony to see that Lavender was inside cradling a sleeping Lily. “I’ll be right back, Lily. I promise!” he declared, moving as fast as he could to the Hospital Wing. ‘*Please hold on Hermione. Just a little bit more,’* Harry thought. He burst into the Hospital Wing, looking for Madame Pomfrey. “Mr. Potter! What happened?” Madame Pomfrey asked, gesturing Harry to place Hermione on an empty bed. “She accidently fell off the ledge of her balcony and she has a weak pulse,” Harry fidgeted. Madame Pomfrey stared at him suspiciously. Harry felt uncomfortable. “Oh my, her pulse is getting weaker. Get out! I cannot have someone staring over my shoulder while I try to help one of my students! Go! Shoo!” she pushed him. He resisted her. “NO! I want to stay with her!” he argued. A gentle voice interrupted. “Let him stay, Poppy. She needs him,” Professor Dumbledore said. Pomfrey huffed and turned around to tend to Hermione. “May I speak to you for a moment, Harry?” Albus asked gently. Harry nodded and followed him out into the hall. “Now, Harry. Do you know why she was on the ledge?” he asked knowingly. Harry looked away. “I-I don’t know, sir,” Harry lied. He avoided eye contact. Professor Dumbledore nodded and told him to go back in. Harry pulled up a chair next to Hermione and gripped her hand. Hermione’s face was clean, but still pale. She was changed into a fresh pair of clothes. There were bandages wrapped her around her head, legs, waist, and hands. On the table there was an empty bottle of Skele-Gro. “Hermione, please, hang on. Don’t die on me. We’ve gone through so much together to let it all go now. We’re a part of each other,” Harry whispered, kissing her knuckles. “I’m sorry I said what I said in the Great Hall this morning. I was in denial. I didn’t think you would ever feel the same way I did. Come on, Mione. Lily and I need you. Where will Ron and I be when we need answers to our homework?” Harry smiled slightly. He laced his fingers through hers. Tears leaked from his eyes. ‘*Don’t leave me,’* he thought. A month had passed since the accident and Hermione had been getting worse. The Gryffindors had visited her every day, especially Harry. He would stay off the subject when people asked him what had happened. One day, in Potions, Professor McGonagall walked in. “Excuse Professor Snape. Mr. Potter, please go to the Hospital Wing,” she said. Harry gathered his things and broke into a run toward the Hospital Wing. “Mr. Potter, it seems that Miss Granger is finally getting better,” Madame Pomfrey said with a smile. Harry sighed relieved and went behind the curtain that kept Hermione hidden. Hermione looked better. Her cheeks had a bit of color on them and she seemed to be breathing evenly. Harry stroked her hand gently as he watched her. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open. She slowly sat up, but winced. “Hey, easy there. You had a rough fall,” Harry said, supporting her. She froze and turned to see Harry. He looked at her and bit his lip. “Hey,” he greeted, warmly. She turned away. “Hello,” she greeted back a bit coldly. He bowed his head. “I deserved that,” he whispered. “But I need to ask. Why? Why did you do that, Hermione?” he asked as he felt tear stinging at his eyes. She didn’t answer. “I almost lost you so many times. And I almost lost you again. Mione, I can’t lose you. I need you. I-,” he became quiet as he realized her form was racking with tears. He stepped back. “I-I didn’t mean to make you cry,” he whispered. She gave a hollow laugh. “Didn’t mean to? Did you not mean to hurt me? Did you not mean to break my heart? Did you not mean to reveal to the whole world that you have no feelings for me?” she said very coldly. He winced. “Hermione, I didn’t think tha-,” he was cut off by her. “Exactly. You never think. Don’t think that anything you say doesn’t affect other people. Because it does,” she whispered. “Don’t you think I know that?! I’ve been worried sick about you. I cried so much. I thought I lost you. You don’t think that the things you do don’t affect other people. Because it does. You should know that,” he argued. “Don’t you dare tell me what I should and should not know! I know more about other people’s feelings than you! You don’t know what it’s like to be me. You don’t know anything about friendship. Or love,” she retaliated. His eyes darkened. “Don’t you dare tell me about love and friendship! You didn’t have to live your life with the Dursleys! Your parents didn’t get killed before you could know them. You had people who loved you! I never did! I never had any friends until I came to Hogwarts. You don’t know what my life is like. And you can’t tell me what love and friendship is! Because those are the two things I’ve desperately wanted my whole life,” he whispered dangerously. “How can I when you always try to push me away?! Every time you think Ron or me are going to get hurt, you stay away from us!” Hermione yelled. “I can’t believe how selfish you’re being! I don’t know why I ever considered having feelings for you!” Harry screamed, immediately regretting it. Her eyes filled with tears. “Hermione, I’m sor-,” he stopped when she held her hand up. “Don’t. Just don’t. You already did more to me than anyone did. I don’t think I can stand it anymore. Just leave me alone,” she whispered, laying down and silently crying. Harry didn’t know what to say. He had said things without thinking. And hurt the one person who was most important to him. Again. A/N: *HI! Sorry this is short. I know the characters seem OOC. I guess I was moving toward that direction. Please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me! I hope you enjoyed it. Please review. No flames! And if you want to IM me, go right ahead! I would love to hear from you!* *P.S. Here are the lyrics to If Only Tears Could Bring You Back.* *How will I start* *Tomorrow without you here Who's heart will guide me When all the answers disappear Is it too late Are you too far gone to stay This one's forever Should never have to go away What will I do You know I'm only half without you How will I make it through If only tears could bring you back to me If only love could find a way What I would do, what I would give If you returned to me someday Somehow, someway If my tears could bring you back to me I'd cry you an ocean If you'd sail on home again Wings of emotion Will carry you, I know they can Just light will guide you And your heart will chart the course Soon you'll be drifting Into the arms of your true north Look in my eyes And you will see a million tears have gone by And still they're not dry If only tears could bring you back to me If only love could find a way What I would do, what I would give If you returned to me someday Somehow, someway If my tears could bring you back to me I hold you close And shout the words I only whispered before For one more chance, for one last dance There's nothing that I would not give and more If only tears could bring you back to me If only love could find a way What I would do, what I would give If you returned to me someday Somehow, someway If my tears could bring you back to me* 5. Where Mama? -------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *A/N:* *I need to get some more things straightened out. I know my characters are OOC! That’s my way of writing. I just have to have a big twist in my stories. I don’t always follow other people’s examples. I’m the kind of person who does things people think no one else will do. I am the kind of person with something to say. Hey, don’t blame me. I’m only 13.* *Chapter 5: Where Mama?* For the next past weeks, Hermione made every intention of avoiding Harry. He had taken care of Lily. Speaking of Lily, she was now four years old. (*A/N:* *The fairies grow one more year every month. If she is four-years-old, then it’s December. The fairies stop growing at age eight, but if you still want them to grow, you need a special potion.*) Harry sat in the Common Room one night with Lily. “Dada,” she called. He looked at her. “Yes, honey?” he asked gently. Lily snuggled into his arms and asked, “Where is mama?” He froze. “M-Mama is gone. She’s mad at me,” Harry answered softly. “Why mama mad at dada? Mama no love dada?” Lily replied. Harry’s eyes widened. “I don’t know if mama love dada. I know dada love mama,” Harry smiled. Lily giggled and closed her eyes. “Goodnight, Lils,” he wished, kissing her forehead. “Goodnight, dada,” she whispered slowly falling asleep. Soon, Harry fell asleep against the couch. Unknown to Harry, an eye peeked through its eye lid. Lily opened her eyes and smiled mischievously. Cautiously, she got her way out of Harry’s arms and climbed of the couch. She waddle-walked toward the stairs that lead to the Prefect Rooms. She saw a door ajar and walked inside, giggling. Slowly, Lily made her way over to the bed that held a sleeping Hermione. She climbed into the bed and shook her. “Mama!” Lily whined. Hermione groaned and rolled over. She opened her eyes and shrieked. “Lily! What are you doing in here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Harry?” she asked gently. “Dada sleep. I want to see mama,” Lily answered. Hermione smiled softly. “I’m sorry I haven’t been around, sweetie,” she apologized, gathering the little girl in her arms. “Does mama love dada?” she asked. Hermione thought. “Yes, I love dada very much,” she answered a bit sadly. “Dada tell me he love mama too!” Lily squealed. Hermione’s eyes widened. “Did dada tell you this?” Hermione asked. Lily nodded violently. Hermione blushed. “Why mama mad at dada?” Lily asked sadly. “Because dada say he don’t love mama,” she answered, holding Lily. “But dada love mama. Dada cry every night. He miss mama a lot,” Lily pouted. “Dada cry? But I thought. . . .,” she trailed off. A smile tugged at her lips. “Where’s dada?” she said. “In the room downstairs,” Lily replied, pointing out the door. “Let’s go see dada,” Hermione smiled, going downstairs. Hermione smiled more as she saw Harry sleeping on the couch. She placed Lily on the floor gently and nudged Harry awake. “Lily?” Harry asked, yawning. When he saw her, he shut up. “Harry,” she stated. “Hi,” he replied, stupidly. “I want to talk now,” Hermione breathed. He nodded and started. “I’m sorry about what I said in the Great Hall. I just didn’t want everyone spreading rumors. I was in denial as well. I didn’t think I’d have these kind of feelings for you. Until now,” he whispered. “Did you really have to shout it though?” she joked. He laughed nervously and fiddled with his fingers. “No. I guess it kind of got to me. I mean with all the COMC things. Why’d you do it Hermione? Why did you go so far as to die?” he asked. “I don’t know. My studies have been getting to me too. I’ve been so caught up in my work that I haven’t met up to the real things in my life. Like you and Lily. I’m sorry. I felt like dying and when I walked into the Great Hall hearing you say that, I kind of snapped. I didn’t want to feel any more pain, I guess,” Hermione shrugged. Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly. “Never ever do that again. If you jump off the balcony, I’m right behind you. Please, don’t scare me like that again. I thought I lost you,” Harry whispered staring into the fire. “I won’t. I guess I let my anger out,” she replied. Harry slowly stood up. She looked up at him as he pulled her up in front of him. “Hermione, I promise to make this up to you. Give me a chance?” he asked, slipping his hand onto her cheek. She laid against his hand. “Only if you give me a chance,” she whispered back amused. “Deal,” Harry decided, as he tilted her head upward and closed his eyes. Their lips met. Hermione smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled against her lips and pulled her close. “Love you,” they both mumbled. A giggle interrupted them. The broke apart and looked down to see Lily staring at them. “Mama and dada kissy-kissy!” she exclaimed clapping her hands together. Harry and Hermione blushed. Harry picked her up. “Dada is the happiest dada in the world! He has the most beautiful daughter and girlfriend!” Harry exclaimed. Hermione pretended to give him a weird look. “What are you talking about, Potter?” she teased. “Oh, sorry. Hermione, will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?” he asked, almost pleadingly. “Yes,” Hermione giggled. Harry plopped down on the couch with Hermione and Lily next to him. “I’m with my favorite girls. Life couldn’t get any better,” he grinned. “We have to go slow Harry. I don’t want to rush into things that we might regret later,” she said. “I wouldn’t ever do that,” Harry replied kissing her forehead. “I love you,” Hermione whispered laying her head on his shoulder. “I love you too,” Harry replied laying his head on top of hers. *A/N:* *I hope you liked it! Please review! I’d appreciate it!!!!!! And thank you all who have reviewed! No flames please. Another thing, I know it was rushed. I’m a rushy person! So don’t patronize me! ^_~. Oh yeah, and I know this chapter was totally unexpected, but I thought you all deserved fluff. And if you’ve ever read my other stories, Harry and Hermione’s fights don’t last THAT long. They last like one chapter long. So please be patient with me.* *Hint: Something is going to happen that you’ll never ever suspect or think of in a millions years. Here it is . . . .HA! I knew you would try to read ahead. But you’ll just have to wait! It’ll get much darker and better as the story goes on!* 6. Perfect ---------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Mione Lynn Potter* *Chapter 6: Perfect* “Harry. . . .,” Hermione’s voice whined. Harry turned over in his bed and stuffed his head under his pillow. “Wake up, Harry,” Hermione purred in his ear. His eyes shot open. Harry turned over and looked up at her. “Where’s Lily?” he yawned. Hermione sat at the edge of his bed. “She’s with Lavender. I thought we could use some alone time,” she said with a mischievous wink. Harry grinned and pulled her down on top of him. “Je t̀aime,” he whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened. “How do you know how to speak French?” Hermione asked. “I get around. And I learn more with an intelligent girl as my gorgeous girlfriend,” Harry smiled and kissed her softly. She sighed softly against his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. “You’re so beautiful,” Harry whispered caressing her soft brown curls. She laid her head on his bare chest and sighed. “Harry?” she asked. “Yeah?” Harry asked back. “I love you too,” Hermione smiled. He tilted her chin up and leaned down to kiss her. Harry grabbed her wrists and flipped over so she under him. He heard her giggle and smile against the kiss. Harry placed his hands on either side of her head and trailed his lips down the slope of her neck. She whimpered pleasantly and closed her eyes. “Harry. . . .,” she whispered. “So soft,” Harry murmured against her skin. She felt shivers go down her spine. Her fingers twisted themselves in his hair as she felt his lips trail back up to her lips and graze them lazily. Hermione pushed her tongue through his lips and dueled with his tongue. A groan reached his throat. “Harry. . . .We need to stop. Or we’ll never get out of here,” she whispered wrenching her lips away from his. “What’s so bad about that?” he asked, looking up at him with a pout. “Nothing at all. It’s just I told Lavender I was going to wake you up so we could go got breakfast with Lily. Good thing it’s a Hogsmeade weekend. Come on, Romeo,” Hermione giggled, slithering from under him and slipping out of the room Harry grinned and quickly got dressed in a pair of worn jeans and a sweater. He pulled his cloak on and ran down to the Common Room. Amazingly, Hermione was already in there talking to Lavender. Lily and Jeremy were sitting on the couch laughing. Harry snuck up behind her and grabbed her hand. He pulled her toward him and kissed her deeply. Lavender giggled behind them. “You just couldn’t wait, could you?” Hermione teased. “Nope. Not at all,” he replied pulling her so that her back was against his chest. “How are you today, Lav?” Harry asked. “I’m okay. I’m just waiting for Ron. He can be slow sometimes,” Lavender answered with a slight laugh. “I heard that,” Ron yelled from the dorms. They burst out laughing. Harry walked over to Lily and picked her up. “How’s my little girl?” he asked her. “Hi dada. I’m good. How are you?” Lily giggled. “I’m wonderful, sweetie. Oh my gosh,” he exclaimed. “What dada?” Lily asked. “I totally forgot that Christmas is only a few weeks away. I need to go shopping today,” Harry groaned. “Oh, so what are you getting me?” Hermione asked. “I already got you something, love. But you’ll have to wait until Christmas,” he cooed. Hermione pouted and kissed Lily’s forehead. “Well, I’ve already got your present too. Yours as well Lily,” Hermione smiled. Lily squealed and clapped her hands. Harry laughed. “Do you want to go to breakfast?” he asked. “I’m not really hungry anymore. How about you Lils? Lav?” Hermione turned to Lavender. “You guys go on ahead. Ron, Jeremy, and I will meet you later,” Lavender smiled. Lily smiled and answered, “I’m not hungry either, mama.” “Let’s go then,” Hermione said walked through the portrait with Harry and Lily. After a bit of shopping, Lily pointed at the candy store more known as Honeydukes. “Please! Can we go? I want some candy,” Lily whined. “Okay, okay,” Hermione said walking in. Harry placed Lily on the ground and watched her walk around looking at the varieties of candy. Gemma, the new store owner, kneeled in front of Lily and smiled. “Here’s a bag for you. Get as much candy as you want. It’s on the house,” Gemma smiled. “Thank you!” Lily exclaimed rushing around and stuffing candies into the bag. Hermione laughed softly. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist tightly from behind as he placed his chin on her shoulder. “You smell nice,” he said softly into her ear. “Thanks, I think,” Hermione giggled. He placed a kiss on the nape of her neck and watched Lily. “Do you want to get some butterbeers after we’re finished here?” Harry asked. “Sure,” she answered, lacing her fingers through his. Fifteen minutes later, Lily emerged into Three Broomsticks with her arms full of bags that were filled with candies. “Now Lily, don’t eat all of them at once,” Hermione warned. “Yes, mama,” Lily said, innocently. The three of them sat down at a vacant booth as Harry saw Madame Rosmerta come over. “Oh, Harry, she’s adorable!” Madame Rosmerta exclaimed, patting Lily’s head. “That she is. We’ll have two butterbeers and one hot chocolate with marshmallows,” Harry ordered. “Coming right up,” Madame Rosmerta said walking away. “You know what Hermione?” Harry asked wrapping his arm around her shoulders. “Yeah, Harry?” she asked, laying her head on his shoulder while they watched Lily sucking on a lollipop. “Everything’s perfect,” Harry whispered, nuzzling her ear. “Yeah. Perfect,” Hermione agreed. *A/N:* *Hi! Finally, I updated. LOL. I really hope you all enjoyed that chapter. Please review. I don’t know when I’ll be finished with Chapter 7. Well, see y’all!* 7. Hermione? Missing? --------------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Mione Lynn Potter* *Chapter 7: Hermione? Missing?* It was May and Lily was quickly growing. She had just turned nine-years-old. Her hair grew into a beautiful dark brown color. It was in little ringlets springing around her head. Her eyes sparkled the same green sparkle just like Harry’s. She reached Hermione’s elbow. “Mommy?” Lily squeaked next to her mother that was sitting next to her on the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room reading. “Yes, sweetie?” she asked stroking Lily’s hair. “Am I going to die?” Lily asked. Hermione’s eyes widened and shook her head violently. She pulled Lily into her arms. “Of course not. And anyway, I would never let that happen,” she murmured, rubbing her the faerie’s back. “Hermione?” a voice familiar to Harry’s called. Hermione looked up. “Hey there,” she greeted softly. He kissed her lightly. “Hey yourself. And how’s my Flower Lily?” Harry grinned tickling Lily’s sides. She squealed with laughter. “Hey! Lils!” Jeremy called from outside. Lily turned to her best friend. “Hey, Jeremy. Want something?” she asked. “Come out and play!” he pleaded. Lily turned to her parents. “Can I?” she asked, turning to Harry and Hermione. “Go on, honey. We have to get to Care of Magical Creatures anyway. Be back soon,” Hermione smiled kissing her forehead. “See you later, mum, dad,” Lily waved running out. “Well come on. We don’t want to be late for class, now do we?” Harry winked, kissing her ear. “Mmm. We certainly don’t,” Hermione murmured. He laughed and grabbed her hand. They ran down the halls, zooming corners and students. (A/N: LOL.) Hermione was halted and pushed against the wall. “Wha-Harry?” she asked confused. Her eyes fluttered close as she felt Harry’s lips descend on hers. His arms wrapped around her waist tightly and pulled her close. Her arms found their way up his shoulders and around his neck. She whimpered as his tongue slipped into her mouth. Hermione felt his hands slide under her blouse and rest on her stomach. “Harry. . . .We should go to class,” she mumbled. He slowly released her and smiled. “Well, now we are going to be late for class, aren’t we?” he whispered, breathing into her ear. Hermione nodded. “Come on, love. Let’s get going before we’re even later,” Harry smiled. “Oh! I forgot my books. I’ll be right back. Go on to Magical Creatures,” Hermione smiled back. “You don’t want any company?” he asked with a pout. “As much as I would love to take you up on that offer, I think I should go alone,” Hermione smiled, giving him a peck on the lips and skipped down the hall. Harry grinned and walked to Care of Magical Creatures. Hermione was about to say the password when something stopped her. It was like something had complete control of her body. ‘*What? What’s happening to me? Why can’t I move?’* she thought, moving her eyes around frantically. Suddenly, something hit her hard in the back of her head and fainted. “You’ll get what you deserve, you filthy little Mudblood,” an eerie voice whispered, laughing evilly. Harry ran into the Common Room, frantically. “Ron! Have you seen Hermione?” he asked, worriedly. “No, mate. Didn’t see her since breakfast. Why?” he answered. “Because I can’t find her!” Harry yelled. “Mum’s gone?!” Lily cried. Harry drew her into his arms and hugged her tightly. “Mommy is just gone for a bit. She’ll be back,” Harry whispered. “You’re lying!” Lily said with tears in her eyes. She ran upstairs and into Hermione’s room. “Harry. Just calm down. I’m sure we can find her. I mean we could go to Dumbledore,” Ron reminded. “Right. Come on!” Harry said, running to his office. “Professor Dumbledore! Hermione’s been gone missing,” Harry breathed. Ron was behind him, sucking air into his lungs. “Aye, I know Harry. We have every single Auror searching for her. But we have some concerns,” Albus started. “What kind of concerns?” Ron asked. “Well Hermione is missing along with another person,” he hinted. “Who exactly?” Harry asked. Professor Dumbledore sighed. “Hermione is missing along with Miss Cho Chang,” Albus replied with a saddened expression on his face. *A/N:* *I’m extremely sorry that I have not updated in a while. I know this chapter is short, but I have been very depressed lately about things happening in my life. I’m sorry this is not my best work. My work reflects my personality and feelings. All my stories right now are at a point where sadness, depression, and darkness befalls the story. I’m glad you have all stuck with me through all the waits and etc. I am glad you have enjoyed my stories and will continue to write them as long as I can.* *I hope that when my dream of becoming an author comes true I can write books and hope you see my books and read them. I’d appreciate it. Thank you for your consideration. Please review. I thank you for your support.* 8. Lies ------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Mione Lynn Potter* *Chapter 8: Lies* Hermione groaned, slowly waking up. She looked around to find herself in a bed inside a dark room. She slowly sat up and thought, ‘*Where am I?’* *“*Glad to see you awake, Miss Granger,” an eerie voice sounded. Hermione looked to the other side of the room to see Voldemort with Cho standing next to him. “What do you want?!” she screamed. Voldemort’s mouth curled into an evil grin. “You have helped Potter too much in destroying my plans. It’s time to end your life,” he smiled. “Wh-What?” Hermione stuttered. “You see, Granger. Potter has come to our side. He has finally surrendered to the dark side,” Cho laughed. Hermione’s eyes widened. “NO! He would never betray his friends!” she argued. “Well, he thinks otherwise,” Cho said. Suddenly, the shadow that had been hiding half of her disappeared. She gasped. Harry was kneeling beside Cho and held her hand, kissing it. “You see Hermione? He loves me,” she laughed. Hermione’s eyes watered. “No,” Hermione whispered. She closed her eyes tightly and opened her eyes again. ‘*It can’t be,”* she thought. “Harry’s loyalty lies with us now. He will never be yours ever again,” Cho said. Harry stood up and kissed Cho passionately. Hermione’s eyes stung as she heard the door close. Tears streamed down her face as she collapsed on the bed. ‘*How could you do this to me, Harry? I loved you. I still love you. But you betrayed me,”* Hermione thought. She was busy crying that she didn’t hear Lucius come in. He gripped Hermione’s neck and popped open a tiny vile containing black liquid. He pushed it in her mouth and heard her choke as she swallowed it. Lucius dropped the vile on the floor and dropped her on the bed. She closed her eyes, almost painfully as if it hurt her. “The poison will kill you, Mudblood,” Lucius laughed and went. Hermione lay there, the poison shooting through her veins as it began to suck the life from her. Harry shot up in bed, breathing hard. Something had happened. He felt a part of him turn cold. As if it just died. He sighed and picked up the picture frame that held an image of Hermione. She was beautiful. “Where are you?” he whispered, running his fingers over the cool glass. The Hermione in the picture blew a kiss at him and mouth “I love you” to him. “Dammit Hermione. Where are you?!” he yelled, throwing the picture against the wall as he heard the glass break. A pang was in his heart as he thought of her soft kisses and smiles. “Why is Cho missing as well?” he asked himself. “What are we to do, Albus? Miss Granger was clearly taken by Miss Chang. I always thought there was something off about her,” Professor McGonagall said. “I think Mr. Potter is would like to do this on his own, Minerva. What we need to do, is let him do this on his own,” Professor Dumbledore spoke to her. “Are you sure? It’s not likely Miss Chang will show up out of no where,” she replied with a raised eye brow. “HARRY POTTER!” a voice screamed from outside. Minerva and Albus looked out the window. “Okay, maybe I was wrong,” she shrugged. (A/N: OOC. I know.) Cho tossed her wand up and down waiting impatiently. Harry ran out, wand in tact. “Where’s Hermione?” Harry asked with narrowed eyes. “You won’t have to worry about her. We’ve already disposed of her,” Cho laughed. “What do you mean *disposed*?” he cried. “You know, took out, killed, whatever you wanna’ call it,” she said, bored. “You’re lying! She’s not gone. . . .,” he trailed off. He remembered that he had woken up from a chill that left him emptier. Could it have been Hermione being killed? “I won’t believe it. Tell me where she is,” Harry demanded. “You think I would tell you anything? I do not betray my master,” she replied showing him the Dark Mark on her arm. “You’re a Death Eater? I should have known. No wonder you had tried to tear us apart,” he realized. “She stole you away from me! It was her own fault. Oh Harry. Can’t you understand that we belong together? We’re destined to become fated lovers,” Cho whispered. Harry’s eyes widened. “Never. I would never do that! Hermione is the only one I want. The only one I need. And the only one I love. You will never destroy our love, even if we are not together. There isn’t anything you can do,” he smiled at the thought of Hermione. “Well it’s too late already. That Mudblood is gone. Forever,” Cho seethed. “Well if she’s gone, you wouldn’t have a problem bringing me to Voldemort, now would you?” Harry smirked. “No, I wouldn’t. He would love to see you,” Cho smiled evilly as she saw Harry’s plan fall to pieces. “Th-That means she really is. . . .dead,” Harry said with tears. Hermione was dead. He had lost her. To the hands of darkness. He had let her down. He had lost the one he loved. He had lost the one that was his soul mate. “Now, Potter. You wouldn’t mind if I showed you this,” Cho grinned, snapping her fingers. Harry looked up slowly to see Hermione tied up with her head falling against her chest. “We don’t need her body. It’s useless,” she spat, pointing her wand at Hermione’s body. Harry stood there, lost for words. “AVADA KEDAVRA!” Cho cursed as a green light shot toward her body. Harry closed his eyes as he had tears shed from his eyes. “NO! IT’S NOT TRUE! YOU’RE LYING! IT’S ALL A LIE! SHE’S STILL ALIVE! I KNOW IT!” Harry screamed. “How is that possible? Hmm?” Cho smiled. “Because, if she was dead, I would have known it. I know she’s not dead. She’s alive. No one can tell me other wise. “Cho, bring him to the Malfoy Manor,” Voldemort’s voice boomed through the skies like thunder. “As you wish, master,” Cho bowed. With a flick of her wand, they disappeared. *A/N: Whew. I’ve been really depressed lately with everything so I’m sorry if you disliked this chapter. I’m just trying not to let you reviewers down. I hope you liked this little chapter and hopefully you’ll review. Thanks.* 9. Time for A Showdown ---------------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 9: Time for A Showdown* Harry and Cho reappeared in the Malfoy Manor. He looked around and spotted Hermione chained to the wall. “HERMIONE!” he yelled. “Pathetic. You were just like your father. Always saving people you love. Pathetic!” Voldemort’s voice sneered as he appeared in front of Hermione. “Get away from her!” Harry warned. “Such a fragile girl,” Voldemort murmured, trailing a bony finger down Hermione’s cheek. “Get your fucking hands off her!” he screamed venomously. “Oh, Harry. Can’t you just forget about her? You have me,” Cho whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Never. No one will make me forget her. Even if you gave me a Forgetfulness Potion. I love her,” Harry replied, unwinding her arms from him. “Bastard! How can you choose her over me!?” she screamed. “Because. I love her,” Harry said simply. “KILL HER!” Cho commanded. “It’d be my pleasure,” Voldemort smiled, pointing his wand at Hermione. “Don’t even think about it,” Harry warned, pointing his wand at Voldemort. “You think you can defeat me?” he laughed. “Ennervate!” Voldemort cast. Hermione’s eyes slowly fluttered open. When she saw Harry, she looked away. “Hermione? Wh-Why won’t you look at me? It’s me, Harry,” he said. “You have broken this young girl’s heart, Potter,” Voldemort grinned evilly. He waved his wand and a moving picture appeared on the wall. It replayed the scene where Cho was smiling evilly in front of Hermione as Harry and Cho kissed. Harry’s eyes widened. “HERMIONE! THAT NEVER HAPPENED!” Harry pleaded. “I can’t deny of what I saw,” Hermione whispered. “Cho means nothing to me!” he said truthfully. “And I don’t either. Please, kill me now,” Hermione wished. “NO! Please, Hermione. You mean the world to me,” he begged. “Good bye, Mudblood!” Cho laughed. “AVADA KEDAVRA!” she cursed as the green beam of light hit Hermione. Suddenly, everything grew quiet. Harry stood there frozen, as he watched Hermione’s form slide to the ground. His knees buckled beneath him as they gave out. “Her-Hermione. . .,” he choked out through tears. He turned to Cho and cried, “YOU BITCH! You’ll pay for that,” he said in a low voice. Cho’s eyes widened. “You can’t do that!” Cho argued. “You killed the woman I love. That deserves a huge consequence,” he growled. “Why, you bastard! IMPERIO!” she cursed. Harry shuffled through his robes to find his wand. He looked up and closed his eyes tight as he waited for the Unforgivable Curse. Although, he didn’t feel anything. (A/N: My story is loosely AU.) Harry opened his eyes and saw a bunch of brown hair. “Lily?!” Harry exclaimed, alarmed. “Hi, dad,” the young girl greeted. She looked different somehow. Older. “Lily, how old are you?” he asked. “Thirteen,” she answered. (A/N: My fairies are very different from the ones you’re used to.) “But how?” Harry questioned. “I AM the daughter of the most two powerful students at Hogwarts, dad. I get my way around things. I’ll explain later,” Lily replied. A white bubble surrounded them like a shield. “You! I knew I should have gotten rid of you when I had the chance!” Voldemort sneered. “Well, well, if it isn’t Mr. Voldie? How have you been since the last time we met? I mean, I remember shredding you into pieces. Or is that a painful memory for you?” Lily smiled. “You little bitch!” he growled. “I’m going to make you pay for what you did to my mother. I’m more powerful than you think. Don’t ever hurt my parents. You will pay,” Lily warned. Harry watched in amazement. His daughter had faced Voldemort before? When? Why? How? “It’s time for the final showdown, Voldie,” Lily grinned. *A/N:* *I am so sorry this is so short. I’ve been so depressed. My past came to haunt me and I had to cope with it. I’m still trying to recover from it. So please stick with me. Thanks everyone! For all your support and reviews!* 10. Duel to the Death --------------------- *Care of Magical Creatures* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 10: Duel to the Death* “You blasted girl!” Voldemort hissed. “Lil-Lily?” Harry quivered. “Don’t worry, da-!” she was thrown back when Cho had trampled against her, against the wall. “Get off me,” Lily requested, calmly. Cho smirked. “You ruined my chances of being with Harry. And so did your stupid mother,” she whispered. Lily’s eyes flared. A wind blasted Cho away. Wings had erupted from Lily’s back that were similar to a dragonfly’s, but it was colorful. “Never insult my mother,” she replied with crimson eyes. Lily flew toward Cho and held her against the wall. Harry watched in amazement. Then Hermione’s tattered body shook him from his thoughts. He turned to Voldemort and narrowed his eyes. “You. You took her away from me! I loved her. And that Death Eater of yours killed her! I’ll never forgive you. You don’t deserve anything, but the Dementor’s Kiss!” Harry yelled in anger. Voldemort laughed. “Do you think those words scare me, Potter? Well, think again. I’m more powerful than you will ever be,” he smiled evilly. “We’ll see about that. Let’s duel, Riddle!” Harry demanded, saying his old name. “Never call me that Muggle name! IINCENDIO!” he cursed. Flames surrounded Harry as he jumped. “REDUCTO!” Voldemort was pushed back and stumbled. This was his chance. “EXPELLIARMUS!” Voldemort’s wand flew to him. A thought shook his mind. ‘*That seemed easy. A bit too easy,’* he thought suspiciously. “DAD! LOOK OUT!” Lily warned. Harry’s head shot up as he saw a light coming at him. He collapsed on the floor withering in pain. Harry looked at Voldemort to see him walking towards him throwing a wand up and down in his hand. “You think I’d be easy to beat? I’m not stupid,” Voldemort smiled. Harry slowing stood up, wobbling. “You’re nothing but a fairy. You can never beat a witch,” Cho hissed. “Never say never. I’m a daughter of a witch. And she’s more powerful than you,” Lily smiled. “Never! Don’t you understand? If Hermione wasn’t in the picture I would have been with Harry. And I would have been able to marry him. But that wretched girl ruined it. She was the one thing that was in the way,” Cho replied venomously. “You have no right to talk about my mother like that! She loves my father and I want nothing more than to let them be happy! You killed my mother. And for that, you’ll pay with your own life,” the little girl declared. “Like that will happen,” she replied, grinning. Lily held her finger up and a little lit emitted from it. It turned into a flame and she shot it at Cho. She jumped. “Is that all you can do?” she laughed. But then the ground blasted Cho to the floor. An “OW!” could be heard. Cho stood up holding her shoulder that was soaked with blood. “Don’t mess with a Potter,” Lily told. “You little brat. I’ll get you for this,” Cho promised, pointing her wand at Lily. “Oh, a stick is pointing at me! I’m so terrified,” Lily lied with a look of fear on her face. “CRUCIO!” Cho yelled, angry. Lily pulled her hand up the beam of light stop. Cho’s eyes widened and gasped. Lily flicked her arm and made the beam shoot at Cho. It hit her in the chest and she screamed, fainting. Lily sighed in relief and ran over to her mother. Hermione was against the wall, her clothes tattered and torn. Dry bloody running down her body. Her head was bowed as she lie there, completely and utterly still. Lily kneeled next to her and pulled her so that she was in a laying position. Her hand was shaped into a fist. Lily turned to look at Harry as he dueled against Voldemort. Harry was on the ground, his scar glowing blood red. He winced in pain as the pressure in his head became unbearable. “Can’t take the pain, Potter?” Voldemort laughed. “Ha. I can take more pain than this,” Harry laughed quite sourly. “AVADA KEDAVRA!” Voldemort yelled angrily. Harry dodged and found himself against the wall. Lily’s eyes widened. She raised her hands and aimed for Voldemort. “VOLDEMORT! NEVER HARM MY PARENTS!” she screamed as fireballs shot out from her hand and toward him. He smiled and moved so quickly that Lily didn’t even see him. He was in front of her and holding her throat. “G-Get away from he-her,” Harry choked as he tried to get up. “Foolish girl. No one gets in my way,” the Dark Lord stated, tightening his grip on Lily’s throat. She coughed as she tried to get in air. She tried to kick him away, but failed. Suddenly, Voldemort’s eyes closed and he fell back. Lily turned to see Hermione standing before she collapsed on the ground. Harry’s eyes widened. Hermione had raised a dagger in her hand and stab it through Voldemort’s back. “Avada Kedavra,” he whispered, pointing his wand at Voldemort. A green light shot toward him and he disappeared through millions of lights. *A/N: I’m entirely sorry that I have a short chapter for all of you this week. Please forgive me. I have been very busy lately and haven’t had time to write. I must thank you all for sticking with me through all my stories. Please review.* 11. Awakening with Consequences ------------------------------- *Care of Magical Creatures* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 11: Awakening With Consequences* Harry groaned as he felt light seeping through the windows of the Hospital Wing. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around. In the bed next to him was Hermione. He sat up, instantly wincing from the pain in his back. “Lay back down, mate,” Ron’s voice said next to him. Harry turned his head to look at the red-headed boy. “Wh-What happened?” he asked. Lily was standing next to him. “Dumbledore brought you back. Apparently you were out cold for a few weeks,” Ron answered solemnly. “How’s Hermione?” he asked Lily. She bowed her head. “They don’t know if she’s going to make it. It seems she didn’t get much of the blow, but suffered more spells before,” she answered. “No, no. This can’t be happening,” Harry muttered over and over. “Shoo! All of you! Get out! I need to tend to my patients!” Madame Pomfrey mumbled, pushing them out. Once the two were out, Madame Pomfrey walked over to Harry and examined his injuries. “Umm, Madame Pomfrey, will Hermione be all right?” Harry asked. “She’ll be fine. But I must put upon of you that when she does awake, she might not have any memory,” the elder woman answered, bandaging a wound around his hand. “You mean of what happened over the last few days?” Harry replied. “No. Her entire memory. She will forget her parents, her friends, her family, her magic, everything,” she murmured. Harry froze. “How?” “Well it seems that the damage done to her brain has triggered something that has it dysfunctional. It does not what to do. So what it does is that it shuts down completely so that the mind can heal,” Madame Pomfrey explained. “She will be able to get her memory, won’t she?” he questioned. “Not until I make the Remembrance Potion. Once she takes it, she will remember everything. But that might not be for a few weeks,” Pomfrey whispered. Harry’s head dropped on the pillow. “She won’t remember anything? Everything. She’ll forget everything. Including me,” Harry whispered, closing his eyes. “Can I do anything to help?” he asked desperately. Madame Pomfrey looked at him hesitatingly. “What you can do is help her try to remember things. Treat her like you would any other day. Show her around. See if she can remember anything at all,” she suggested, wrapping a gauze around Harry’s leg. For the next few days, Harry had stayed in the Hospital Wing. All the while watching Hermione to see any signs of her waking up. But no such luck. Harry slowly walked over to Hermione and sat down next to her, hearing the bend springs bounce. He took her had in his and kissed it. “Hermione. Hermione, if you can hear me, just listen. Please wake up. I don’t want you in this place. I want you outside with me. Maybe go flying with me. Anywhere but here. But I have to make you understand about what happened in Malfoy Manor. That was a lie, Mione. I never kissed Cho. Unless you count the time in 5th year. And *she* kissed me. It was just a lie. She must have used Polyjuice Potion or something because I would never due such a thing to you. Ever. You mean the world to me and I would go to the ends of the Earth to be with you. Just please, Open your eyes,” Harry pleaded in a soft and gentle voice. “Harry,” a firm voice interrupted. He turned around and saw Professor Dumbledore standing at the doorway. “Oh, hello Professor,” Harry greeted with a weak smile. “Ah, I see you are very concerned with Hermione. This reminds me so much of what happened between your parents,” Albus said with a twinkle in his pale blue eyes. “What?” Harry asked. “Well, Miss Evans was with James of course. But a certain Ravenclaw had gotten on a rage rampage. Feeling th jealously swell up, she did everything in her power to separate James and Lily. She had had the last straw and cursed Lily. The outcome of course was that she lost her memory,” Professor Dumbledore explained. “And who was that?” “Her name was Evelyn Ariel Chang,” the headmaster answered with a smile. Harry’s eyes widened. “Unbelievable,” he whispered, kissing Hermione’s temple. “Do you know why Hermione had come back to life? But not for long. It was your love for her. The love in which helped Lily grow. You see, these fairies are very rare. They grow instead of staying small like most. But they grow faster because of their parent’s love for them and each other,” Albus smiled. “So that’s why Lily was thirteen. She was so powerful. I mean, I’ve never seen a fairy that strong,” Harry spoke. He turned around to see that no one was there. Harry sighed and turned back to Hermione. Harry closed his eyes. **FLASHBACK** *“Ennervate!” Voldemort cast. Hermione’s eyes slowly fluttered open. When she saw Harry, she looked away.* *“Hermione? Wh-Why won’t you look at me? It’s me, Harry,” he said.* *“You have broken this young girl’s heart, Potter,” Voldemort grinned evilly.* *He waved his wand and a moving picture appeared on the wall.* *It replayed the scene where Cho was smiling evilly in front of Hermione as Harry and Cho kissed. Harry’s eyes widened.* *“HERMIONE! THAT NEVER HAPPENED!” Harry pleaded.* *“I can’t deny of what I saw,” Hermione whispered.* *“Cho means nothing to me!” he said truthfully.* *“And I don’t either. Please, kill me now,” Hermione wished.* *“NO! Please, Hermione. You mean the world to me,” he begged.* *“Good bye, Mudblood!” Cho laughed.* *“AVADA KEDAVRA!” she cursed as the green beam of light hit Hermione.* **END OF FLASHBACK** Tears streamed down his face and onto the blankets. “Oh, Hermione. Please wake up. I want to hold you in my arms. But even if you get your memory back, you won’t let me. Mione, Cho means nothing to me. I know you might not believe it, but it’s true,” Harry cried softly. Suddenly, he felt Hermione grip his hand. He looked at her hopefully and smiled. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him. “Oh, Hermione! I thought I lost you!” he exclaimed, embracing her tightly. She pushed him back slightly and gave him a confused look. He returned it. “Who’s Hermione? And who are you?” she asked, looking at him. *A/N:* *I’m unbelievably sorry for updating so late. But it’s been hectic. A lot of stress really. But don’t worry. I will continue to update every week like I had promised no matter what. And I hope you can still read my stories.* 12. Lost Memories ----------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 12: Lost Memories* Harry stared at Hermione in shock. “You’re Hermione. And I’m Harry. Oh no. You’ve lost your memory. This can’t be happening,” he whispered, gripping her hand. “M-My name is He-Hermione? But I don’t remember anything. What is this place?” she asked, looking around. “This is Hogwarts, Mione. And you’re in the Hospital Wing. You know, the Wizarding World?” Harry whispered. She shook her head. “Oh, Mione,” he sobbed, falling forward and wrapping her in his arms. She looked down at him, her face gentle. “There, there. This isn’t something to cry about,” Hermione soothed, rubbing his back gently. “You were unconscious for so long. I didn’t think you’d wake up, Hermione,” he whispered, lowering his lips to hers. She sat there shocked, but soon closed her eyes and sunk into the warm kiss. “MUM!” a nine-year-old Lily exclaimed, running in with ushered tears and hugging Hermione. Hermione blinked confusingly and looked down at the little girl. “Who are you?” she asked. Lily looked up at her mother tearfully. Hermione frowned guiltily. “Lily, honey, your mother lost her memory. Everything’s going to be okay,” Harry brushed his fingers through Lily’s hair. Hermione stared at Harry as he comforted the little girl. Suddenly, realization hit her. “D-Did she call me mum?” Hermione asked. Harry looked into her eyes. “Yes. She’s our daughter. It’s a year-around project that we were assigned to. She’s a fairy,” he smiled softly. “Oh, you’re a beautiful girl. She has your eyes. . . .Harry,” she trailed. Harry’s eyes widened. “You remembered my name. That’s great!” he grinned. Hermione smiled and turned her eyes to Lily. “Come here cupcake,” Hermione beckoned using a pet name. Hesitatingly, Lily climbed into Hermione’s lap and felt her hand brushing through Lily’s locks. “My, such soft hair, you have. And how old are you?” she asked. “I’m nine, mum. I have your hair,” Lily whispered, burying her face in Hermione’s neck. She stroked her daughter’s hair. Soon, Lily fell into a dreamless sleep. “You’re wonderful with her, you know,” Harry interrupted quietly. Hermione looked at him. “You seem to be too. My name is Hermione, right?” she asked. “Hermione Jane Granger,” he answered. Hermione’s mouth formed an “O”. “Can you tell me about this Hogwarts?” Hermione questioned embarrassed. Harry chuckled. He kissed her the side of her head and told her yes. “Miss Granger! You’re awake. The young man has been worried sick. Risking food and sleep,” Madame Pomfrey tusked, referring to Harry. Hermione stared at Harry in awe. ‘*He really cares about me. And I don’t remember anything about him.’* she thought sadly. When Madame Pomfrey left, Harry smiled loving at Hermione before she pulled his face to hers and gave him a long sweet kiss. “What was that for?” he asked breathlessly. “You stayed all that time, and I don’t even remember anything about you,” she muttered. Harry sighed softly and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held her close to him. “You’re going to be all right, love. There’s nothing wrong. We’ll just get to know each other again. I love you,” Harry whispered in her ear. Shivers slid up her spine from his warm breath. Harry felt her shiver and gripped her closer. “Are you cold?” Harry asked, getting another blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders along with his arm again. “No, it’s just I feel like I’ve already known you my whole life. I feel terrible that I don’t remember a thing about you,” Hermione admitted sadly. “Hey, it’s not your fault. You’ll remember everything in a few weeks. Trust me,” he grinned. Hermione blinked at him puzzled. “In a few weeks? That’s impossible! I won’t be able to remember everything!” she exclaimed. Harry chuckled. Hermione obviously forgot that they were in the Wizarding World. “Hermione, love. We’re in the Wizarding World. Magic. Madame Pomfrey will be able to concoct a Remembrance Potion in a few weeks. Once you take a few sips, you’ll remember every single thing,” he laughed. “Oh, can you tell me more about this Howarts. I know it may sound silly to silly, bu-,” Harry interrupted her. “It’s fine Hermione. Hogwarts is a fantastic place. The teachers are great. Well except Professor Snape. He’s the worst. He gives the Gryffindors detention for getting the answer right. Always rewards the Slytherins. Oh, Gryffindor and Slytherin are Hogwarts houses. The students are sorted into four different houses. Gryffindor, which is the best, Slytherin, which is the worst, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. We’re Gryffindors. It’s fantastic.” “We’ve been through so much together. You, Ron, and I. Oh, Ron’s our best friend. Ronald Weasley. He has a huge family. They all went to Hogwarts. Every single one of them in Gryffindor and red hair.” Harry explained. Hermione looked at him. “And what about your family?” she asked. His eyes darkened and she immediately regretted asking. “My mother and father were killed when I was one. By Voldemort. He’s the Dark Lord. He’s killed millions. No one dares to say his name. I didn’t have any brothers or sisters. My Godfather, Sirius Black was a convicted murderer. Believed to have killed my parents and a wizard named Peter Pettigrew. But we were wrong. Peter Pettigrew betrayed my parents. He sold them to Voldemort. Sirius is dead because I didn’t listen to you. You told us to leave. If I listened to you, he would have been dead!” he said with ushered tears. Hermione wiped a tear that had slid down his cheek. “I’m sorry,” she apologized, giving a gentle kiss on his neck. “Yo-You’ve never done that before,” he stuttered in disbelief. Hermione blushed. She looked down at the cradled Lily in her arms. “Lily’s such a beautiful and sweet girl,” she whispered. Harry buried his face in her hair. “Yes. Just like you. You’re so beautiful. If only you’d believe it,” he sighed dramatically. She giggled at him. “Hermione, when you get your memory back, you might be mad at me,” he mumbled. “What? Why?” she asked. “Well, Voldemort has been after me all my life. Trying to kill my loved ones to get to me. But you the most now. Voldemort took you and tricked you into thinking I cheated on you with a girl named Cho Chang. She’s a pretty girl from Ravenclaw, who I *used* to have a crush on. But I don’t know why I ever liked her. You were right in front of me all this time and I didn’t notice you once. You’re an amazing woman, Hermione. Amazingly wonderful,” Harry whispered compassionately before giving Hermione a deep kiss, leaving her speechless and breathless. “Oh Harry. I love you,” she replied with small tears. Harry’s eyes widened in surprise. “Are you sure you want to say that now? Not that I have a problem with it! But you don’t remember anything much and I don’t want to pressure you into anything you’re not ready for,” Harry said quickly. “I’m perfectly fine. I want to say I love you,” Hermione smiled. Harry embraced her tightly. “I love you too,” he declared in her ear. ‘*Let’s just hope you still love me after you take the potion,”* he thought. *A/N:* *I’m sorry I haven’t updated this story! LOL. I’ve been swamped with so many things. But now I can update! I hope you all liked it! And I’m sorry it’s not very good! I’m a bit. . . .jet-lagged. LOL. I dunno what it is! Please review!* 13. Reacquainted ---------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 13: Reacquainted* Two days later, Hermione was released from the Hospital Wing. She was a bit hesitant at first, but Harry and encouraged her. “Come on Hermione! Everyone is waiting for you in the Common Room!” Harry exclaimed, kissing her knuckles. Hermione blushed. The relationship was still new to her and she couldn’t help but be shy. “I don’t know about this Harry. I mean, what if they all think I’m crazy?” she asked. Harry snorted. She gave him a puzzled look. “Hermione, everyone knows what happened. They’re not going to think you’re insane or emotionally unstable,” he laughed. Hermione pouted. “You’re evil, Potter,” she twitched. Harry shook his head and dragged her out of the Hospital Wing. But suddenly when Hermione and Harry got to the moving stair cases, she freaked. “Ha-Harry! What if it moves and I slip or something?” she quivered. Harry squeezed her hand. “I would never let you fal,” Harry smiled as he gave her a peck on the forehead. Hermione turned pink and gripped his arm. Harry grinned and climbed the stairs, with a deathly scared Hermione at his side. As they got to the Gryffindor Tower, Harry’s grin widened as Hermione’s eyes widened at the sign above the Fat Lady. It read ‘WE MISSED YOU HERMY!’ *“*Oh my,” she muttered placing her mouth with her hand. “Well are you just going to stand there or go in?” the Fat Lady asked impatiently. Clearly, she was a bit peeved off. Hermione shrieked before hiding behind Harry. He gave her another kiss before he placed his hands over her eyes. “No peeking,” Harry smirked as he told the password (*A/N: Dibalo Fublo)* to the Fat Lady. The portrait flipped open and Harry helped Hermione into the Common Room. When he got in, the room lit up with small fireworks. His arms fell as Hermione gasped. “WELCOME BACK HERMIONE!” All the Gryffindors greeted happily. She shrieked with surprise as she read the banner enchanted in the air saying, ‘OUR BOOKWORM IS BACK!’ “Hermione! Are you all right?” Ginny asked concerned. “Umm, fine. Thanks,” Hermione said slowly, not recognizing the redheaded girl. “MUM!” Lily’s voice squealed as she ran to her mother. She laughed as she picked up the brown-haired child. Harry wrapped an arm around Hermione’s shoulder. “Oh Hermione! Lily’s been such an angel!” Parvati exclaimed, stroking Lily’s ringlets roughly. The little girl flinched. Hermione moved away slightly, not wanting to insult Parvati. “We thought you were a goner,” Fred and George’s heads popped out from the crowd of Gryffindors. “No. I wasn’t. Thanks for your concern,” she replied with a smile. She turned to Harry and gave him a sad look. “I’ll tell you who everyone is later. But you should be getting to know them better. After all, they are your friends. Here, let me have Lily,” Harry insisted, hoisting Lily into his arms. He watched as Hermione blended in with the load of Gryffindors while Harry brought Lily to his room to talk. “Now, little Lily. Tell me what it was about with what happened at the Malfoy Manor. You were thirteen. But the last time you were with your mother and I, you were only nine. Now tell me how that is,” Harry smirked at Lily’s innocent face. “Well, I guess it was when I was with Uncle Ron and Aunt Lavender. When Mum got hurt something hurt me. I don’t know. But then, something warm went through my body. And my body started to change. Then like that, I was thirteen,” she explained. Her father sat down next to her and let her lean against him. “I’m supposing it was because of my love for her. Once, Professor Dumbledore, more known as Grandpa to you. When I was still a baby, Voldemort killed my parents. But he didn’t kill me because of my mother’s love for me. Her love protected me. And it seems that my love for your mum somehow aged you. You were brave out there sweetheart,” Harry explained softly, brushing his fingers through her hair. She stayed quiet. “Lils?” he whispered, shaking her a bit. He looked down at her and found her eyes closed and fast asleep. Harry smiled at her before tucking her into his bed. The door creaked open as Harry turned to see Hermione. “Hey,” she greeted with a smile. “Hey,” he replied, beckoning her to come over. Cautiously, Hermione walked over and when she was about to sit down, Harry pulled her gently onto his lap. She blushed and laid her head on his shoulder. “Is the party already over?” he asked. “Of course not. Fred and George were pretending to strip on the table. Frankly, everyone was amused. Especially these two girls by the name of Angelina and Alicia,” Hermione answered putting a finger to her chin. “Their girlfriends,” Harry laughed. Soon he nuzzled her neck slowly and planted a gentle kiss. “Mione, I’ve missed you. I was so worried about you,” he whispered. “I’m sorry I don’t remember anything. It’s all still fuzzy in my mind. I hope I remember everything soon,” she replied sadly. Harry pulled her close. “Don’t worry, love. You remember. Just try to get used to things. On lighter things, did you see Ron?” Harry said. “You mean that tall redheaded boy snogging a blonde-haired girl?” Hermione asked back. Harry laughed. Yeah. That blonde girl was Lavender. And that was Ron’s girlfriend. So I see you’ve met basically most of the Gryffindors,” Harry kissed her softly. “But I want to know you more, Harry,” she whispered kissing back with a fluttering of her eyes. “Hermione, I never want to lose you. Promise you will never do anything like that again,” he shuddered. Hermione pulled his face to look into her eyes. “I promise Harry. But I feel like everything is going to turn out really good. May I ask you something?” she replied. *A/N: I know you guys hate me now! It’s not a major cliffy, but you’ll be learning something major about Lily. I’m so sorry it’s so short. It’s bloody writer’s block. I’m sorry. I hope to update and get a better and longer chapter next time. Thanks for sticking with me. Oh yeah, if you want to shoot me for my lack of more writing in this chapter you can.* 14. Fun and Games ----------------- *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 14: Fun and Games* “What is it Hermione?” Harry asked, wrinkling his forehead in concern. “If Lily’s a fairy and not our real child, what will happen after the school year is over?” Hermione questioned sadly. Harry’s eyes widened, never thinking what would happen to Lilian. “I-I don’t know, love. I never put any thought into the matter. I didn’t think I would get attached to Lily so much. I love her as if she really was our daughter,” he whispered. “What if she dies Harry! We can’t just let them do that!” Hermione cried silently. “Hermione! Professor Dumbledore would never allow something like that. He’s an understanding person. I’m sure he has reason. But how about we go ask Hagrid about the fairies tomorrow?” Harry asked her with a slight smile. She looked at him and pulled him close to her. “Oh Harry! That would be grand! D-Do you think they would ever let us ke-keep Lil-Lily?” she replied hesitatingly. Harry grinned at her. “I think it’d be a lovely idea coming from your angelic mind, sweetheart,” he smiled giving her soft kisses. She felt herself blushing from the neck up. “Let Lily sleep. We should go down to the Common Room and enjoy the rest of the party,” Harry suggested, kissing Lily’s forehead and heading down to the red-colored room with Hermione behind him. “The lovebirds are back! Where have you two been? Tsk, tsk, tsk, that’s not setting a good example for the children!” Fred joked , pointing at Ron’s head while he wasn’t looking. Harry bit back a chuckle. “I could say the same for you Fred. You too, George! Pretending to strip on the damn table!” Angelina scolded. “Well you seemed to enjoy it, Angie,” George teased which sent Alicia into a fit of giggles. “Look who’s laughing? You have some nerve Alicia! You were goggling at them too!” Angelina huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Alicia blushed until she was as red as a tomato. “Does anyone else want a Pepper Imp?” Seamus poked his head up from behind the couch with the Gryffindor necktie around his head. “Hand one over Seamus! I haven’t had one in ages,” Harry grinned, taking a bottle and gulping it down, feeling the warmth of the drink shoot throughout his body. “Want some jellybeans, Herms?” Ron smiled innocently, handing her a bag. She eyed him suspiciously. “What kind of jellybeans?” Hermione asked. Ron shrugged as she plucked a yellow one and flicked it into her mouth. Suddenly a shock bubbled her stomach and a purr came out. She covered her mouth as everyone turned to look at her. Hermione uncovered her mouth and opened it to say something, but then a soft meow came out. Harry gave her a mischievous smile before taking a bean and popping it into his mouth before a growl came out, sounding like a wolf. Then he howled. “GO HERMIONE!” George cheered giddily as Harry continued to howl. Hermione hissed at him before pouncing on Harry. Caught off guard, Harry stumbled onto one of the chairs with her on top of him. Most of the Gryffindor boys were whistling and hooting for Harry as the girls looked at the boys in disgust and pity. The brown-eyed girl realized how her current position must have looked and quickly scrambled off of Harry while dusting herself. “Getting a bit fierce there, eh?” Harry winked teasingly. Hermione glared at him and rolled her eyes in pity as she laughed. “Auntie Hermy!” a boy’s voice shrieked as she found a small boy with his arms wrapped her waist and his head buried in her stomach. “Hello, and who are you?” Hermione asked softly while brushing her hand through his hair. “Auntie Hermy? You don’t remember me?” the blond boy asked, his lip trembling. “Now, Jeremy, you should remember what I told you about Auntie Hermy’s condition!” Lavender scolded, giving Hermione an apologetic look. “Lavender, it’s all right. Now, sweetie, what’s your name?” she asked him, bending down to eye level with him. “Jeremy Matthew Weasley,” he said proudly. “Oh, what a cutie you are. I’m surprised you haven’t kissed Lily yet, dear. I think she’s quite fond of you,” Hermione teased. Jeremy’s ears were tinted red as he bent his head down. Behind Hermione, Harry was gaping at what he had just heard. “Hermione! They’re only nine-years-old for Merlin’s sake!” he exclaimed, obviously showing father overprotectiveness. “Love, loosen up a bit. What happened to my wolf?” she giggled, kissing him on the cheek. “Now Jeremy, are you Lily’s best friend?” Hermione asked him. He nodded shyly, his hands held behind his back. “You’re a sweetie. Good thing you didn’t earn your father’s traits,” she teased, glancing at Ron’s red head. “Hey, I heard that!” he yelled. “Compliments to the mother. He’s a cute boy,” she laughed with Lavender. “Let’s get the party started! Again!” Fred and George said together as total chaos ensued through the Common Room. {NEXT DAY} Harry groaned softly as he tried to move his left arm, but found it very numb. He winced before opening his eyes and looking to see Hermione with her head laid comfortably on his arm with her arm and leg across his body. He turned his head and slowly slipped his arm from Hermione, letting her head fall softly onto his head as he grabbed a pillow and slipped it under. Hermione shifted around a bit before going still again. He smiled before glancing around and finding most of the Gryffindors sprawled all over the Common Room, obviously tired out from the party last night. “Daddy?” a hoarse voice called. Harry turned around and spotted Lily, who was in one of his Quidditch tee-shirts. It reached her ankles and Snitch was curved over the front and back. “How did you get my shirt, sweetheart?” he asked, picking her up and into her arms. He felt her chin drop onto his shoulder and yawn deeply. “I wanted something more comfy. And I went into your clothes and put this one on. I hope you’re not mad daddy,” Lily yawned again. “Of course not, honey. Why don’t you get a bit more sleep. I’m going to be gone for a bit, but when I come back, how about we spend the day together? Just you and me?” Harry suggested. “What about mommy?” she asked. “I’ll take care of that too,” Harry replied tucking her into bed again. “Okay daddy,” Lily nodded before drifting to sleep again. Harry smiled before taking a shower and slipping into a new pair of clothes. He stretched a bit before running from the Gryffindor Tower to Professor Dumbledore’s office. He came to the gargoyle before muttering, ‘String Sweets’. The gargoyle sprung to life before it opened and Harry stepped inside. As he made his way into Dumbledore’s office, he thought of the many outcomes that could happen. “Professor?” he called, silently looking around to see if he was there or not. “Harry? Why good morning. Care for a lemon drop?” Albus asked. Harry shook his head and declined politely. “Professor, I wanted to know what would happen to the fairies after the project was finished for Care of Magical Creatures,” Harry said softly. “Well Harry. I haven’t spoken to Hagrid yet. Seeming as there’s one month left of school, but I would be talking to him soon. Why don’t you go down to the lake and ask him?” Albus suggested with a smile. “Thanks anyway, Professor,” he smiled back before leaving the hidden office and down to his favorite half-giant’s hut. Hagrid seemed to be standing in the lake with his pant legs folded up while throwing rocks into the lake. “Umm, Hagrid, am I bothering you?” Harry asked slowly, watching him chuck large rocks into the water with a big splash. “No o’ course not! I was jus’ think’ ‘bout the fairies ‘Arry,” he said in his accent. “That was what I wanted to talk to you about. What is going to happen to the fairies after the project is done?” “‘Arry, there’s somethin’ you gots to under stand ‘bout that. I know you’ve grown attached to Lils’ there. Bu’ at the end of the project, the fairies are suppose’ to be let go. Stupid Fudge. Think’s the fairies are goin’ to attack the school. Loads of majo’ cods wallop if you ask’ me,” Hagrid huffed, chucking another rock at the lake. “What if some of the students choose to keep the fairies?” he questioned. “Well, that’s the bad part,” Hagrid burst into tears as Harry watched in confusion. “What do you mean?” “If the students are to keep the fairies, Lucius Malfoy talked to Fudge and they’re agreeing to kill the fairies if we don’t let’ em’ go,” More tears appeared to be running down his cheeks. Harry could have sworn he fell over. *A/N:* *Sucked, didn’t it? LOL. I’m sorry if it left a bit of a cliffy. I’m sorry that it was so short, but I’m a girl who’s short. LOL. I know it may seem that the “killing fairies” idea is insane, but you gotta admit, it’s a twist. Some of the parts are in relation to the Prisoner of Azkaban movie. I hope you all liked it! Please be nice and don’t flame. Thank you!* 15. Day With Daddy and Eavesdropping ------------------------------------ *A/N:* *As I said in my last chapter I know the “killing fairies” idea is a bit rash, but it’s a style I go with. It adds major twist and you know how Lucius is!* *Care of Magical Fairies* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 15: Day With Daddy and Eavesdropping* “WHY THE HELL DO THEY WANT KILL THE FAIRIES?!” Ron exclaimed, his face red. “Someway or another, Malfoy’s father thinks that the fairies are a damn threat to Hogwarts,” Harry said quietly as he heard the sobs of Lavender. “Th-They can’t tak-take my bo-boy away fr-fr-from me,” she hiccuped as Ron comforted her. “Quiet down you two! Hermione doesn’t know yet. I’m going to tell her tonight, so don’t say anything. This is as hard as it is,” he shushed, motioning his finger to his mouth. “I’ll see you two later. I promised I’d spend the day with Lily. Remember, don’t say anything,” Harry told before running up to his room and knocking the door. “Who’s there?” Lily’s voice asked. “Your Daddy,” Harry chuckled. “Daddy!” she squealed before running over to the door and opening it. He grabbed her around the waist and swung her around, hearing her fits of giggles. “How’s my baby girl doing?” Harry asked when he noticed bits of her hair were in braids tied with pink and red ribbons. “Your baby girl is doing well. Thank you Daddy. Do you like my new hair?” she asked. “Yes, honey. It’s beautiful. Of course you’re beautiful like your mum,” Harry replied with a kiss on the cheek. “Mommy did my hair!” Lily exclaimed, pointing at Hermione who was sitting on his bed. He smiled before walking over and giving her a good morning kiss. “How are you?” he asked. “I’m all right. And you?” Hermione asked back. “Well, I’m as okay as can be. I need to talk to you tonight. Meet me in the Common Room at midnight,” Harry whispered in her ear, but Lily heard. Hermione nodded slowly. “Now, is my Lily ready to spend the day with her dad?” Harry asked. “Yes Daddy!” Lily answered, bouncing in his arms. Harry laughed before giving Hermione a long lingering kiss before walking out. “Daddy, can we go outside?” Lily asked, her eyes twinkling with delight. Even though she had Harry’s eyes, she had Hermione’s irresistible sparkle which Harry could never object to. “Of course. Now come on!” he yelled before throwing her onto his shoulders and running our as he heard her shrieks. “Daddy! You run really fast!” Lily exclaimed as she gripped Harry’s hair tightly, in fear of falling off, which Harry would never do. “I’m sorry baby doll. Now did you want to show me something?” Harry asked in a baby voice. “Yes! Watch what I can do!” Lily silenced him when wings fluttered from behind her back. Harry was astounded. The wings were of one like a dragonfly’s. Her wings shined with different colors. Lily grinned before flapping her wings and twirling in the air. “Lily! When did you learn how to fly?” Harry asked in a slight daze. “Mommy taught me. You were always busy, so I asked mommy. She’s great at flying,” Lily stated, flying in circles. Harry’s eyes widened. “Your mother knows how to fly? She was always afraid since that accident with Neville in first year,” Harry murmured with his chin in hand. “Mommy learned to fly with me. She crashed into the ground 3 times. But she healed herself,” his daughter informed. Harry frowned slightly. “Was mommy hurt badly?” he asked worriedly. She shook in her vigorously as she landed and stood in front of Harry. “Daddy, can I have a kitten?” Lily wished with a pout. “A kitten? Your mother would like that. You know about Crookshanks. What kind of kitten would you like?” “Umm, well I have one in mind,” Lily said nervously as a kitten jumped from behind a rock and rubbed herself against Harry’s leg, purring. She was completely white with soft fur. Her ears were peach pink and had a small pink nose. “Her name is Belle. Can I keep her? Please?” Lily’s pleaded with her hands together like she was praying. Harry smiled slightly, picking up Belle and scratching her behind the ears. “Hermione would love her, Lily. I don’t have a problem with her. As long as Hermione approves,” he answered with a slight nod. “Oh thank you Daddy! She’s the most cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Daddy, when is mum going to get better?” she questioned with a furrowed brow. “She’ll be fine in a week or two. You don’t need to worry, sweetheart. Everything is going to be perfectly fine,” Harry answered before he watched the Giant Squid’s tentacles stretched out from the water. Lily nodded before holding back the rest of her questions. The day went by smooth as can be. Lily had the most best day with Harry. Especially when they had lunch outside. Hermione had joined them and a delicious picnic with sandwiches, salad, and brought their favorite dessert, pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Lily had two pieces while Harry had three. Hermione laughed at the sight of Harry with Ron’s appetite. “Mum, I love you,” Lily whispered to Hermione before climbing into her lap. Hermione’s eyes watered slightly. “I love you too, sweetie,” she declared, hugging her close. Harry smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist whilst placing his chin on her shoulder. “Did I ever tell you that you are beautiful?” Harry whispered in her ear as he saw her face warm. “No, not that I remembered,” she replied gently. “Well, Hermione Jane Granger. You are the most beautiful creature to ever set foot on this planet,” he declared confidently. This only made her blush harder. Lily giggled in her mother’s lap. “Mommy is red because of Daddy!” she squealed in happiness. “Lilian!” Hermione exclaimed as Harry and Lily started laughing. Hermione rolled her eyes at the both of them and shook her head. “I’m going to see Lavender and Ron. I’ll see you two at dinner,” Hermione bid as she kissed both of them. She got up and dusted herself before running into the castle. “I love Mommy and Daddy,” Lily squealed hugging Harry around the neck. “We love you too. With all our hearts sweetie,” he smiled, hugging her back. *{THAT NIGHT}* It was past midnight and Lily was in the Common Room, reading by the light of a firefly. Suddenly she heard footsteps and scrambled, putting the jar of fireflies under the couch. She hid near the wall to the Girls dormitories. “Hermione?” Harry’s voice rang. Lily’s eyes widened, forgetting that her mother and father were supposed to meet. “I’m so sorry! I took a bit of while patrolling,” Hermione apologized, rushing into the Common Room. Harry smiled before appearing from under the Invisibility Cloak. “Hermione, it’s all right. I just came here myself,” he whispered before pulling her to him and kissing her softly. “Mmm...Harry. I have something to tell you,” Hermione mumbled against his lips. “What is it?” Harry asked concerned. “It’s nothing bad. But I got the potion! I remember everything!” she squealed. “But I thought it wasn’t supposed to be made until next week,” he replied confused. “Well, Professor Dumbledore managed to pull some strings and I remember! Harry, I love you,” Hermione declared, showering him with kisses. “Mione, I’m glad, but I have to tell you something,” he sighed. “What’s wrong? Is it Lily?” she panicked. “Yes. Hermione, please don’t panic. But after the project is finished we have to let them go. But if few want to keep them, then they’ll be killed,” Harry explained solemnly. “What?! But Harry!” Hermione said in a shushed whisper. “I’m sorry. I’m going to do everything to try and stop them. I know you want to keep Lily. And I do too,” he replied, crushing her to him and kissing her soothingly. Lily covered her mouth with her hand and silently ran up to the dorms where Jeremy was. She shut the door quietly and ran to Jeremy’s bed, jumping on it. “Huh? What? Lily? What are you doing?” Jeremy peeked his head from under the pillows revealing his untidy blonde hair. “Je-Jeremy,” she hiccuped with tears in her eyes. “Lils? What’s wrong? Come here,” he asked as she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his shirt. She blurted everything out as Jeremy listened carefully. “Jeremy, they can’t do this, can they?” she asked. “Lily, don’t cry. I hate it when you do. Nothing is going to happen while I’m around,” he whispered hugging her tightly. “I’m so glad you’re my best friend. Don’t ever leave me, please,” the fairy pleaded. “I won’t,” Jeremy promised. *A/N:* *Yo! Sorry that was just blah! A little cute snippet of Jeremy/Lily at the end. PLEASE BE NICE AND DON’T FLAME! AND PLEASE REVIEW! I need them to survive by!* 16. Somebody Save Me -------------------- *A/N: I HAVE RETURNED!* *Care of Magical Fairies By Hermione Potter Chapter 16: Somebody Save Me* “Hermione, it’ll be all right. I promise I won’t let then hurt Lilian,” Harry whispered softly as he stroked her hair, “Oh Harry. I don’t want to lose my baby. She’s so young...,” Hermione buried her face in his shirt, clutching his shirt. He sighed wearily and tilted her chin to kiss her. “I swear to you. I won’t let any of the fairies die, not over my dead body,” he smiled watching her eyes sparkle slightly. “I love you so much,” he declared, coursing his fingers through her hair. She smiled up at him. “I love you too,” Hermione replied. “Mum, Dad?” their little girl interrupted. Harry and Hermione turned to their door and saw Lily peeking behind it. “Lily, come in! My sweet little girl,” Hermione held her arms out and she ran into her arms. “Mum, is it true? Will the fairies die if you don’t let us go?” Lily asked them, tucking her head below her mother’s chin. Hermione’s eyes teared slightly, rubbing her daughter’s back. “Sweetheart, I’m afraid it is. But you know what? Your mum and dad will never let you go. We’ll protect you forever. And if someone takes you, we’ll save you. But darling, if anyone tries to take you, I want you scream. Don’t keep quiet unless they threaten you. I do not want you being in grave danger,” she nuzzled her cheek. “Yes, mum. I know that. Jeremy tells me the same.” Lily smiled dreamily. “Oh, Jeremy. Are you developing a crush on him?” Hermione teased. Harry looked up at this. “No daughter of mine is getting a boyfriend until she’s married!” he exclaimed. Hermione laughed. “But dad, I can get married without dating,” Lily giggled. Harry sighed and stroked her cheek. “I don’t want you growing up so fast,” he whispered. “Daddy, I won’t. Professor Dumbledore gave Jeremy and I the potion to age until we’re 13,” Lily explained. “Now did he? Well, you’re still gonna turn into a bloody teenager and then Jeremy will too and then you’ll be found in broom closets all over the castle,” Harry moaned miserably. “Dad! I’m only nine!” Lily cried. “Honey, your father is being short tempered like your uncle Ron. They hang around each too much,” Hermione whispered loud enough for Harry to hear. “That’s not true! I am not short tempered nor do I have the appetite of a pig!” Harry huffed childishly. “You see what I mean?” she laughed, rocking her child. Lily grinned at her father and laughed. “Dad, you’re so silly.” Then she turned to Hermione. “Mother, Jeremy was talking about how great Hogsmeade was last night. Can we go tomorrow since it’s a Hogsmeade weekend?” she asked. “That sounds like a lovely idea. Maybe Lavender and Ron would like a date alone. You two can come together. Doesn’t that sound lovely Harry?” she smiled beautifully, turning to him. He blushed. “Uh, yeah...,” he mumbled, blushing more. “Oh thank you mum and dad! I love you so much!” she squealed happily, kissing them both goodnight and running out excitedly, obviously going to Jeremy to tell him the good news. “We have such a beautiful girl, Harry. I sometimes wish she really was our daughter. We could see her get married and have her own children. I hate to see her so sad,” Hermione sighed, leaning against Harry’s chest as she laid her head on his shoulder. “I know, love. Me too. But for now, we should just think bout much fun we’ll have with her tomorrow,” Harry replied softly whilst he leaned his lips down to hers. “Oh, Harry....” *NEXT DAY AT HOGSMEADE...* “Oh what are these?!” Lily exclaimed, picking up a Chocolate Frog. “Oh dear. That is one of our delectable chocolate frogs...Oh my! Aren’t you Mr. Potter’s daughter?” the owner exclaimed. “Yes ma’am. He’s my dad. And Hermione is my mum,” she giggled. “Dad! Can I please have a few Chocolate Frogs? I promise I won’t eat them all at once!” Lily pouted. Harry shrugged. “You can have as many as you like. Nothing is too good for my child,” he grinned. Hermione slapped his arm playfully. “Harry! Now Lily, you can have 7. But you cannot eat that many at once because then you get sick,” she exclaimed. “Fitting the part of the mother already. Don’t worry. I’m supposed to be the overprotective father. She is the over protective health mother,” Harry chuckled. Hermione rolled her eyes at him and swore he heard her say, “Honestly. Men.” “Hey Lily! Try one of these. They’re bloody brilliant,” Jeremy said, handing her Ice Mice. She took it from his hand and popped it into her mouth, feeling a sensational chill rise in her spine. “Mmmm, that’s really good. Oh, are these quills?” she asked, picking up a sugar quill. “Yes, love. They’re sugar quills. I love those. I always chew on sugar quills. Harry always buys a dozen for me,” she smiled innocently up at him. “Which reminds me...I’ll be taking 2 dozen today Madame Arania?” Harry asked the owner with a nervous grin. “Of course Mr. Potter! That will be one sickle,” she smiled, handing him the quills as he gave her a silver coin. Harry turned to Hermione and gave her the sugar quills. “Thank you, dear,” she smiled suckling on the end of a quill. “Dad! Can you please buy us these candies?” Lily pouted as she showed him two baskets filled with colorful sweets. Harry sighed heavily. “You have your mother bloody irresistible pout. Fine. Here,” he flicked two Galleons in her palm. “Oh thank you daddy!” she replied in a girly voice skipping to Madame Arania. “You’re such a softly,” Hermione said next to him as she held onto his arm, her head on his shoulder. “It’s your fault. And that evil pout of yours,” he growled playfully, lacing their fingers together. He felt her smile as she finished her quill. Suddenly, screams erupted from the streets. Harry and Hermione ran out and saw wizards and witches running away from Death Eaters. “Mum, Dad, what’s happening?” Lily asked, coming behind them. “Lilian, stay with your mother. Jeremy, stay with her as well. I’ll be back,” Harry said, taking his wand out. “Harry Potter, we meet again,” an eerie voice came behind him as he cast a hex against a Death Eater. He turned around and saw Lucius Malfoy. “Mr. Malfoy. What do you want,” Harry whispered. He smirked. “I told you that you will meet the same sticky fate as your parents Potter. And you will. Soon enough,” Lucius threatened. “And if I recall, you said I’d be around to save the day. And I will,” Harry replied. “Take the girl!” the older Malfoy yelled to his Death Eaters. The hooded ran toward Hermione and pushed her to the ground roughly. “Mum!” Lily exclaimed kneeling down to look at her. Then the Death Eater grabbed Lily and backed away. “Lily!” Hermione yelled, trying to get up, her leg hurting. Jeremy ran after the Death Eater and tried to tackle him, but they disappeared. “You can’t always save the day Potter,” Lucius smiled as he felt the anger and hatred vibrating from Harry. “You took my daughter. Wherever she is, if you hurt her I will kill you. Give her back!” he yelled. “Looks like you’ll have to fight for her,” he laughed, disappearing as well. Harry growled before running to Hermione’s side and pulling the crying witch into his arms. “They took Lily...,” she whispered, tears sliding down her cheeks. “I promise I’ll get her back Hermione,” he whispered, hugging her tightly to him. He looked up and saw Jeremy standing where they had disappeared with Lily. “LILIAN!” Jeremy yelled with tears in his eyes as he sunk to the ground. *A/N:* *HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! This is my present to all of you for New Year. This is going to be a great year for all the Harry Potter fans!! HBP is coming out in July and then GoF is coming out in November! I hope all of you have the best year you can! And please make my new year good by submitting positive reviews!! THANKIES!* *P.S.* *Sorry for not updating my story...I’m still in the process of returning my files to my computer! HAPPY NEW YEAR!* 17. All Or Nothing ------------------ *Care of Magical Creatures* *By Hermione Potter* *Chapter 17: All or Nothing* “How could that bastard take her?!” Jeremy growled as he, Hermione, and Harry rode back to Hogwarts. “There’s nothing we can do about it now Jeremy. We must stay calm or we’ll have more of a mess. Both of you should calm down. Please. For Lily’s sake,” Hermione pleaded with both the boys. She looked at Harry and saw his shoulders slump, trying to relax. Hermione placed her head on his shoulders, watching Jeremy. It was amazing how he cared for Lily. They were only nine as well. No child should have to go through what Jeremy and Lily have. They reminded her of her and Harry. She would have no idea her daughter would experience this at such a young age. But she guessed you can fall in love at any age if you know it’s true. “Jeremy, I know you care deeply for Lilian. But we shouldn’t rush things. The more we do, the less time it’s gonna take to actually plan it right,” she sighed, watching the boy’s face relax. “I’m going after him soon. I can’t wait that long Herms,” Harry said, turning to her and kissing her lips softly. “I’m coming too,” Jeremy decided, looking at them. They stared at you. “No you aren’t. You know how much your parents would be worried. We don’t want you to get hurt,” Harry defied. “There has to be someway I can! I’m not leaving her and just sitting around to see if she comes back! I love Lily!” Jeremy blurted. “Now, Jeremy. I know you have strong feelings for her, but how can you say you love her? You two are only nine. How do you really know if you love her?” Harry asked calmly. “Because it’s just a feeling. It’s there and I know it! I may be nine but I’m not naive! If everyone thinks we’re both too young to love each other then why doesn’t someone do some kind of spell to make us all older?!” he screamed. Both Harry and Hermione taken back. Harry looked at the boy and sighed. “Fine, you can come. But you talk to your parents. I need to speak with Professor Dumbledore,” he replied once they stopped at Hogwarts. Quickly, Jeremy had jumped out of the carriage and ran into the castle within a blink. “Do you really think this is a good idea, Harry?” Hermione asked as Harry as he helped her step down. “No, but it’s the only plan we’ve got. Come one. We should go to Dumbledore’s office,” Harry replied, grabbing her hand. “There is no need for that, Harry,” a soft voice said from behind them. Hey turned to see their mentor, Albus. “Professor!” Hermione gasped. The elder man smiled gently. “Good afternoon. Would you both care to take a walk around the lake. It is a very nice day,” he smiled. Both nodded silently before walking with him. “I was informed Miss Potter has been taken by Voldemort?” Albus commented quietly. “Yes Professor. We- Well I was wondering if there was any way in which Jeremy could actually come with me to get Lily, sir,” Harry replied. Hermione stared at him. “Well Harry. That would be quite difficult. But I’m sure there is a way after I have a chat with Professor Snape,” the wizard smiled sympathetically before stepping quietly away to slip to the dungeons. “Harry! What do you men by “Jeremy could actually come with me to get Lily, sir”? I’m coming to! You can’t just leave me behind like this!” Hermione shrieked. “Hermione, I can’t let you this time. Do you know how dangerous this could be. I do not want you getting hurt because of me,” Harry replied defiantly. “And how about you? Who gonna make sure you don’t get hurt?” she whispered, feeling him pull her into his arms. She could hear his soft breaths in her hair as he sucked in the scent of sun-kissed raspberries. “Mione. I almost lost you once. I’m not about to lose you again. I won’t let Lucius take you away like Voldemort did! You can’t come. Stay here. Where you are safe and out of harm’s way,” Harry explained, soothingly running his fingers through her hair subconsciously. “But you? I don’t want to lose you either Harry! Or Lily. Or Jeremy! You have to let me go. I promise to stay far from where Lucius is. I’ll even hide under the invisibility cloak if you’ll let me go!” she compromised desperately. He sighed dejectedly. “Fine, but only if you stay out of sight,” Harry replied, kissing her forehead. “Thank you,” she whispered. And then, they just stood there, just being together. *-In Marseille , France*- “Shut up you idiotic fairy!” Lucius shouted, slapping Lily across the face. She clenched her teeth, feeling bloody drip down the side of her head from the unlimited blows from Malfoy. “I don’t have to if I don’t want to!” she yelled at him. She cried out as he tightened the ropes around her body. “You bastard!” Lily yelled again. “If you don’t shut up, I’ll destroy that little boyfriend of yours. That Weasley boy. What was his name? Oh yes, Jeremy,” Lucius’s cold voice chuckled in her ear sending chills down her spine. “Don’t you dare touch him! I’ll shut up if you don’t hurt him!” she begged, bowing her head and silently crying. *‘Oh Jeremy..please don’t come here with my father...I won’t bear it if you get hurt because of me....,’* she thought sadly. “Silly little girl. Don’t you learn? Fools fall in love. Like your stupid father and mudblood mother,” Lucius smiled evilly watching her knuckles turn white clenching tightly. “I’ve said this to your stupid father before. You will end up in the same sticky fate as he will soon enough. After I dispose of them, you shall be next,” he told. “What do you have against my parents?!” she spoke up. Lucius stared at her. “Your father defeated my master when he was only child. And your whore of a mother killed him,” he growled. “Don’t you call my mother a whore! If anyone’s a whore, it’s your mother for having you with some arse off the street!” Lily retaliated, feeling braver. “Why you insolent lit-,” He was interrupted by a voice. “Sir Malfoy. I’ve just been informed that Potter and the whole lot are going to set out to find that,” Bellatrix smiled maliciously, pointing to Lilian. “Ah, quite well done my dear. I’ll come and deal with you later little girl. For now, just stay put while I murder your family,” Lucius said wallking out of the room with Bellatrix. *“Please someone...help me...Jeremy...’* *A/N: Yellow! I HAVE RETURNED! Lol. Guys, I am so sorry for not being her for such a long time. Final exams. Dances. Graduation...Summer is in the way. But I pretty much plan to write more in the summer if I get lots of good reviews.* 18. Author's Note ----------------- **A/N:** I know it's been years since I've updated this story or even worked on it, but I was reading the first chapter and realized how ghastly my writing was to me. T.T And I have come to realize that this story must end on a cliffhanger. :] If anyone who was reading this was looking forward to the completion of the storyline, I apologize. -HG -->