I Will Rock You

Hermione Potter

Rating: PG13
Genres: Romance, Humor
Relationships: Harry & Hermione
Book: Harry & Hermione, Books 1 - 5
Published: 06/04/2004
Last Updated: 14/08/2004
Status: Completed

When Harry discovers Hermione's music talent, will he join? And will this little band they're in pull them closer then they ever dreamed of being? A year full of sadnass, heartache, pain, happiness, heartbreak, and of course, love.

1. Chapter 1: Jamming My Feelings Out

Hermione: Someone has to say the disclaimer people!

Ron: Why don’t you, Hermit?

Hermione: URG! Ron! I thought I told you to stop calling me that!

Harry: Is my pookie pooh mad?

Hermione: *blushes* Ron won’t say the disclaimer!

Harry: Well Ron. My baby boo is mad. Now say the disclaimer before I curse you! *grins*

Ron: Why don’t you say it?!

HP (Hermione Potter. The author of this story.): Someone has got to say it or there will not be a story!

Ron: Who cares?!

HP: Well, if there isn’t any story, you’ll be dead, Ronald. And you won’t have a chance with Luna. *winks*

Ron: OH NO! OK! OK! I’ll say the stupid disclaimer!

HP: That’s a good boy.

Ron: Harry Potter is in no relation to Mione Lynn Potter. She does not own any part of the books. Everything belongs to JKR! THERE! I SAID IT! NOW, WHERE’S MY RAVENCLAW SNOW BUNNY?

Luna: I’m over here, honey bun! *waves and blows a kiss*

Ron: SEE YA!

HP: And back to your regular programming.


I Will Rock You


By Mione Lynn Potter


Chapter 1: Jamming My Feelings Out

Sixteen-year-old Harry Potter lay in bed staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep. He was trying to get some sleep because he didn’t get any last night. He had been having nightmares of his godfather, Sirius Black. He just couldn’t believe he was dead. Harry rolled around in bed, obviously, frustrated. Suddenly he heard thudding through the walls.


Since he had become a Prefect, he had his own room. Hermione was still a Prefect from the previous year.


Harry walked out of his room and in Hermione’s. The sight in front of his amazed him. Hermione was sitting behind drums with drum sticks in her hands, jamming away on the cymbals and drums. Her eyes were closed as if she knew everything by heart.


He had never knew that Hermione could play. She had never told him about it or anything. He saw her open her mouth and start to sing.

Dear Diary,
Something good happened today
He finally called me by my name
I didn't know how to behave
What to say or do
I was so confused

Dear Diary,
I wanna talk to him again
But whenever he is with his friends
He keeps trying to pretend
But I already see
The way he feels for me

Harry smiled at her and thought that maybe that song was for him. He did have a crush on her since the end of fifth year. Harry blushed at the thought slightly. ‘No way! She would never like me!’ Harry thought. His eyes were shut tight, but then the music stopped. Harry opened his eyes and looked at Hermione.

“So, how long have you been there?” she asked. Harry smiled sheepishly.

“I didn’t mean to disturb you. I just heard you from the other room, so I came to see what was happening,” Harry said embarrassed. Hermione smiled at him.

“Sorry. I think I was a bit loud. So what did you think?” she asked, propping her elbow on her knee with her chin in it. Harry grinned at her.

“I thought it was really good. How long have you been practicing?” Harry asked. Hermione thought.

“Since I was ten, I think. I liked playing instruments a lot. I mean, it just gives me comfort. When I’m angry, I can just jam them out of my system instead of blowing up at people that don’t deserve it,” Hermione shrugged.

“How come I never hear you then until now?” Harry asked confused.

“I forgot to put a silence charm around my room,” she laughed, nervously. Harry looked around to see various instruments. On her bed was a flute, violin, and an guitar, along with an electric guitar.

“I see you’ve mastered more than the drums,” Harry raised his eye brows. Hermione blushed.

“Well, yeah. I like to explore different things,” she mumbled.

“I think it’s cute,” Harry blurted and blushed. Hermione looked away and smiled.

“Thank you,” she replied, looking at him. Harry stared at her electric guitar.

“Wanna’ try it out?” she asked, seeing him look at it.

“Sure, why not?” he asked back taking the guitar and putting it around his neck. Hermione put the plug in and watched him. He had begun playing a few notes and then started playing faster. Hermione was impressed at how good he was. Soon, he started to sing a tune.

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
And never come back

When he finished, Hermione clapped while grinning.

“Harry! That was fantastic! Have you played the guitar before?” Hermione asked, anxious.

“I may have picked up a few things here and there,” Harry answered. Hermione eyed his strangely.

“Are you sure?” she asked again. Harry nodded.

“Let me try something,” Hermione went over and sat behind her drums.

“I’ll cue off and we’ll play. That all right with you?” she asked.

“No problem,” he agreed.

“1.”

“2.”

“1.”

“2.”

“3!”

Hermione drummed hard as Harry followed the beat with the guitar.

“Hey, this ain’t half bad,” Harry grinned. Hermione nodded. Hermione started to sing.

Imagine a world where the girls, girls rule the earth
Imagine a world where the boys, boys could give birth
Would it be better that way?
Would it be more fun?
Would it be ecstasy?
Would it be a revolution?
Imagine a world where the girls, girls rule the earth

Girls against boys, boys against the girls
Girls against boys, who would rule the world?
Girls against boys, boys against the girls
Girls against boys, who would rule the world?

“You know, that song isn’t funny,” Harry huffed.

“Oh, you mean where it says “Imagine a world where the boys, boys could give birth.”?” Hermione asked, grinning from ear to ear. Harry huffed and puffed.

“Oh, don’t be such a baby,” Hermione shushed. Harry started to suck his thumb.

“My God, Harry. Seriously, stop acting like a baby,” Hermione smiled. He took his thumb out and grinned.

“Hey, not my fault,” he replied. Hermione rolled her eyes. Hermione sat back against the wall and thought.

“Hey, Harry?” Hermione called after a while. Harry looked at her.

“Yeah?” he called back.

“Do you think we’re good? I mean, as a band?” Hermione asked.

“It’d be cool, I guess. I mean, we would need more members, but it’d still be cool,” Harry replied.

“Only if I get to be the only girl!” Hermione shrieked. Harry laughed.

“That’s selfish, Mione,” Harry said in a shrilly voice. Hermione broke into fits of giggles.

“That was hilarious,” she gasped through laughs. Harry smiled and looked at her. He loved her laughs.

After a while when Hermione had stopped laughing, she stared at Harry. He seemed to be staring right back at her. She blushed and looked away with her hands over her face.

My face has got to be really red!” Hermione thought, her eyes widening. She slowly turned to look at him again and saw him still staring.

“Harry?” she said. He snapped out from his reverie.

“So-Sorry. So we’ll talk about the band thing later. Bye!” Harry ran out as fast as he could. Hermione frowned, slightly, but shrugged it off and went back to playing her drums.

A/N: Hi! Did you enjoy that? I hope you like the little disclaimer bit! Please review. Thank you. No flames please!

I do not own the following songs. The name next to the song is the group, singer, or artist who owns it.

Dear Diary-M2M

I’d Do Anything-Simple Plan

Girls Against Boys-Vitamin C








2. Chapter 2: My Band

MLP: OK! Someone HAS to say the disclaimer!

HP: Let Ron do it. I’m busy snogging Hermione.

RW: Nu uh! I’m snogging Luna!

LB: (Lavender Brown): But Ronniekins! I thought you liked snogging me!

LL: He just liked shagging you.

RW: Wait, just a minute. I never shagged anyone! Who are you?!

LL: *turns into Voldemort*

V: I WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

HP: OK! *snogging Hermione*

MLP: Don’t make me warn you guys again. If anyone wants this damn story to go on, someone better say the disclaimer before I kill all of you off!

HP: No one would ever do that to me!

MLP: Think again! *cackles evilly*

HP: *whimpers* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

HG: FINE! I’ll say it! I want to snog my Harry honey-buns!

Every1: FINALLY!

HG: Harry Potter is not and will never be Mione Lynn Potter’s work. It belongs to Joanne Kathleen Rowling. Please do not sue.

MLP: Thanks Hermione.

HG&HP: *Snog the hell out of each other*

MLP: Uhhhhh......Okay.....I think we should just leave them alone to snog and other things they do. On with I Will Rock You.


I Will Rock You

By Mione Lynn Potter


Chapter 2: My Band

“Hey guys,” Hermione said, sitting down for lunch.


“Hey, Mione,” Harry greeted with a small smile. Everyone at the table looked at her. She began to squirm under their gazes.


In the middle of eating, Hermione still felt their gazes upon her. Her teeth clenched and her fingers twisted into fists. She slammed her fork on the table and glared at all of them.


“NOW, WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT ME FOR?!” she screamed, very agitated. They raised their eyebrows.


“We heard you played,” Seamus said. Hermione stared at him. Then she looked at Harry and saw him flush in embarrassment. He had told them. She wondered why.


“Yeah, I do. People weren’t supposed to know though. Isn’t that right, Harry?” Hermione asked, glaring at him. He nodded violently.


“Don’t blame him Herms. We heard you playing in your room. You should really remember to put a silent charm on your room,” Ron grinned. She made her mouth into an “O” shape. She apologized to Harry and blushed.


“Could we hear you?” Lavender asked. I stuttered when I spoke.


“Uh, I guess. ONLY if Harry plays with me!” Hermione exclaimed, pointing at Harry. His face shown alarm.


“WHAT?!” he yelled.


“Harry plays too? He never told me!” Ron replied, looking at him.


“Please Harry?” she begged with a puppy dog face. He looked at her and his shoulders drooped. He was defeated.


“Fine,” he mumbled. Hermione squealed and hugged Harry. He smiled inwardly and sighed softly. Then he felt himself and Hermione being dragged to the Gryffindor Tower.


Hermione and Harry led them to her room and closed the door. She cast a silencing charm on the room and sighed. She walked over to Harry and whispered to him, “What are you going to do?!”


“Just follow the music I guess,” he joked, grinning. Hermione glared at him playfully and slapped his arm lightly. She sat behind her drums and looked at Harry. He placed the strap of the guitar around his neck and stared back at her.


“Umm, how about Grow Up?” he asked. Hermione nodded and counted.



“1.”


“2.”


“1.”


“2.”


“3!”

This is who I am
and this is what I like
GC, Sum and Blink and Mxpx rocking my room
If your looking for me
I'll be at the show
I could never find a better place to go

Until the day I die I promise I wont change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so u better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don’t wanna grow up


Harry grinned at Hermione and started playing faster. Hermione was going to hex him after this. She looked at the Gryffindors, (Ron, Seamus, Ginny, Dean, and Neville) and laughed silently. Harry began singing again.

I like to stay up late
spend hours on the phone
hangin out with all my friends
and never being at home
I’m impolite and I make fun of everyone
I’m immature but I will stay this way forever

until the day I die i promise I won’t change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I’m not gonna change
I don’t wanna grow up

Hermione laughed and hit the cymbals one last time. Harry grinned at Hermione and turned to look at his friends. They were all gaping at them like they had just come back from sheer death. He rolled his eyes and waved a hand in front of their faces. They didn’t blink. Hermione giggled.

“Looks like they’re out,” Harry joked. Ron blinked.

“THAT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC! I MEAN WOW!” he bellowed happily. Hermione covered her eyes as she winced from his annoying voice. Harry chuckled.

“Thanks Ron,” Harry replied.

“COULD WE JOIN?” Ron asked, hyper.

“Uhh. . . .Hermione?” he said nervously, looking at Hermione.

Hermione scratched her head and thought thoughtfully. (A/N: Always wanted to say that.)

“I’ve got an idea. Why don’t we hold auditions? I mean the Yule Ball is coming up. You could get a gig for it,” Dean winked. Harry and Hermione looked at each other and said in unison, “Why not?”

Harry yawned, entirely bored. Harry nudged him in the side.

“What?” he asked rubbing his side.

“I know this is getting boring, but if you leave me, I will so hex you,” Hermione warned.

“OK, OK!” Harry replied defensively. Harry and Hermione had been doing auditions for band members. So far Ron had made the cut. Which was unbelievable.


Ron was going to be the drummer because Hermione had decided to play 2nd lead guitarist with Harry. They just needed someone to play the keyboard.


“Lavender Brown,” Hermione called. Lavender walked out and stood behind the keyboard. She began to play and sing.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
still can't find what keeps me here
when all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down

hunting you I can smell you - alive
your heart pounding in my head

watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
saving me raping me
watching me

“Not bad, kid,” Hermione grinned. Lavender laughed. “So did I make it?” she asked.

“Well to put it simply. . . .Welcome to the band,” Harry smiled.

“ALL RIGHT!” Lavender screamed.

“Okay guys, how about we sing a song?” Ron asked. Harry and Hermione tried to suppress their laughter.

Harry and Hermione started playing their guitars and heard the beat of Lavender and Ron behind them.

I woke up it was 7
Waited till 11
just to figure out that no one would call
I think i got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on you own
and here it goes

[Chorus]
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
having more fun than me

And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And their gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
having more fun than me

Ron, Lavender, Harry, and Hermione grinned and stopped.

“Guys-,” Harry was cut off.

“And girls,” Hermione interrupted.

And girls. I think we’ve got ourselves a band!” Harry announced.

A/N: Hi. How is everyone doin’? I’m sorry that I didn’t update this story. I’m glade everyone enjoys the disclaimers. I’ll be providing those in every chapter. Thanks for your support. Please review.

I do not own the following songs. The name next to the song is the group, singer, or artist who owns it. Songs are in order in which they appeared.

Grow Up-Simple Plan

Haunted-Evanescence

I’m Just A Kid-Simple Plan










3. Chapter 3: Beautiful

HP (Hermione Potter): Remember? Disclaimer time!

Everyone: *whines and moans*

HP: Come on. If you guys want a story, you gotta have the disclaimer.

Ron: What if we don’t wanna?

HP: Well then you all shall die!*laughs menacingly*

Harry: Hardy har har. That is like so cool! Death. . . .Woah.

Hermione: Harry! You can’t leave me! If you leave me, I leave you! *turns away*

Harry: No! I’m sorry Hermione! Forgive me! Please! *gets on knees and grovels for forgiveness.

Luna: Give the guy a break.

Ron: *eyes lit up* Luna! My love! You have come to me! I have missed you so much, my sweet lovely Loony Luna! OOPS! *covers mouth*

Luna: Ronald! How dare you?! *sniffles*

Ron: Oh, bloody hell. Please for give me. *begs and pleads on his knees*

HP: Guys! Get a hold of yourselves.*rolls eyes*

Harry: But I need my pookie-poo! *pouts at Hermione*

Hermione: *blushes*

Ron: And I need sex with my vixen!

Luna: *turns red* Ronald! I can’t believe you just said that! Now I’ll never forgive you. Don’t you think, Hermione? *turns to look at the other girl*

Harry & Hermione: *snogging each other’s brains out*

Hermione: Uh-huh. Sure. Whatever Luna. *starting to take off Harry’s shirt while he slips his hand up her skirt*

HP: OK! We do not need to see this! Please! Leave it to the R rated stories!

Ron: I think I’m going to be sick. Let me say the disclaimer!

HP: Thank you Ron!

Ron: You’re welcome!

Ron: Harry Potter and it’s character are no property of Hermione Potter’s. They are copyrighted to Joanne Kathleen Rowling and her imagination. Please do not sue when we have given you this information.

HP: Well done!

Ron: *bows a lot* Thank you! Thank you! I would like to thank the academic!

HP: It’s academy, Ron. *rolls eyes*

Ron: Right, right.

HP: Now, Hermione and Harry! Get a room! Luna and Ron! Get help! And everyone else, read on!



I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter


Chapter 3: Beautiful

“So?” Ron asked.


“So?” Lavender repeated.


“So, we need a name,” Hermione suggested.


“Well what do you guys and gals have?” Dean asked.


“CHUDLEY CANNONS!” Ron grinned. They shook their heads.


“Thanks, but no thanks,” Harry replied. Ron huffed.


“Seers Sight!” Lavender’s eyes lit up.


“How about Charm Enchantment?” Hermione suggested with a shrug.


“That doesn’t sound bad. Do you all think it’s good?” Harry asked. They agreed.


“Charm Enchantment it is!” Dean exclaimed.


The next day, Harry climbed up to his Prefects room. He came to a halt as he heard music coming from Hermione’s room. He slowly turned the knob and silently slipped in


Hermione was sitting on her bed with a regular stringed guitar on her lap. Her eyes were closed and she was singing softly.

This is the place where I sit
This is the part where I love you too much
This is as hard as it gets
Cause I'm getting tired of pretending I'm tough

1. I'm here if you want me
I'm yours, you can hold me
I'm empty and achin'
And tumblin' and breakin'

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could

I dream a world where you understand
That I dream a million sleepless nights
Well I dream a fire when you're touching my hand
But it twists into smoke when I turn on the lights

I'm speechless and faded
It's too complicated
Is this how the book ends,
Nothing but good friends?



Her voice was trembling, but she sang beautifully. Harry was confused at why she would be upset with a song as deep as this.


“Hermione. . . .,” he whispered, trailing off. Hermione went on, him unnoticed. He watched in awe as she sang with tears gliding down her cheeks.

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

The way I wish you would

This is the place in my heart
This is the place where I'm falling apart
Isn't this just where we met
And is this the last chance that I'll ever get

I wish I was lonely
Instead of just only
Crystal and see-through
And not enough to you

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could


As she whispered the last words of the song, she placed the guitar on the floor and flopped back on her bed.


“Do you want something, Harry?” she asked, surprisingly. He looked taken back.


“Hermione, why are you crying?” he asked back sitting on the edge of her bed and pulling her up to meet his eyes.


“Why is it that I can never be beautiful?” she whispered. Harry’s eyes widened.


“What kind of question is that, Mione? You are the most beautiful to ever grace this planet,” he grinned. Hermione smiled weakly.


“No, I’m not, Harry. I’m far from it,” she whispered with tears gathering in her eyes. Harry cupped her face gently.


“What are you talking about? Anyone would be crazy to think that you’re not beautiful. Everyone knows that you are beautiful. Inside and out,” he said softly.


“Even you?” she stared into his eyes.


“Yes, Mione. Especially me,” Harry answered with a soft smile. They stared unto each other’s eyes and leaned in. They were about to kiss when the door flipped open.


“I’ve been looking everywhere for you guys!” Ron said, looking at the both of them. Harry and Hermione turned away.


“Did I interrupt something?” Ron winked.


“No,” they said in unison, blushing. Ron frowned a bit and shrugged.


“So what’s the problem, Ron?” Hermione asked once she was composed.


“I think I love Luna, but Lavender. . . .,” he trailed off.


“You’re torn between two girls. But you don’t know which one you love more, right?” Harry stated. Hermione was thrown into her own thoughts of Harry being torn between her and someone else. She shuddered at thought.


Harry felt Hermione tense next to him. He frowned, inwardly. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She relaxed a bit and leaned her head on his shoulder. He smiled a bit.


“I don’t know what to do,” Ron said with his face in his hands.


“Well the best advice to give you is-,” Harry was cut off.


“To follow your heart,” Hermione finished for him. They blushed and smiled.


“But following my heart will lead to breaking someone else’s heart,” Ron groaned.


“Trust.” Hermione started.


“Yourself.” Harry finished.


“Thanks guys. Harry, I need to talk to you alone,” Ron winked, walking out. He watched them from the hall.


Harry stood up and bent over to kiss her forehead. “Remember what I said. You are beautiful. Inside and out,” Harry whispered. Hermione smiled and kissed his cheek.


“Thank you, Harry. You always know how to cheer me up,” she thanked.


“Anytime,” Harry replied walking out with a huge smile on his face.


Hermione flopped on her bed with thoughts filled with Harry.


‘He’s unbelievable,’ she thought, quite pleasantly as sleep engulfed her.



‘Maybe there is a chance,’ Ron thought with a huge grin.



A/N: I hope you all enjoyed that. I wanted to make up for the long wait. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed that! Thank you all for you support and patience.



Feedback to reviews


ginnymalfoy21: I’m glad you liked the disclaimer!


HnH3Eva19: LOL. Thanks. I appreciate the smileys.


swtpinay: I’m glad you find my disclaimers amusing.


Anonymous: Thank you.


Izabel: I am so glad you think my songs are meaningful. I want to choose songs that go with the character and story line.


RLupin1003: I don’t know really if they need one. They’re fine the way they are.


gothicevilfairy: I appreciate the advice. LOL. But I think I’ll stick to my own wacky imagination.


Foxxxyy: I like your idea very much. I might put it in my story.


Harry_n_Hermione_4ever: I love Simple Plan too. I’m glad you enjoyed it.


KypDurron: I think that would be so cool. Wizard MTV! Wicked!


olliegirl87: Wow. Can I read it? I’d like to see it and review it!



I do not own the following song(s):


“You Don’t See Me” by Josie and the Pussycats.

4. Chapter 4: Green Eyes

Hermione Potter: Okay, someone need to say the disclaimer, people! We go through this through every chapter!


Ron: I’ll say it.


Everyone: *gasps*


Ron: I know. I am beautiful!


Harry: *rolls eyes* I beg to differ. The opposite really.


Luna: But Ronald! If you say the disclaimer, you might never come back! *cries*


Ron: Oh, my love! I will come back to you. After all, you are really good in bed! *grins*


Luna: *turns red*


Hermione: EWWWWWW!


Hermione Potter: People, people, people! Can we get on with the program, I mean story?


Ron: Righty oh! Harry Potter and it’s characters do not belong to this author. Everything is JKR’s property except the plot and made-up characters. Please don’t sue!


Luna: Oh, Ron! That was so beautiful. . . . *cries tears of joy*


Ron: I kno-!*gets swallowed by a basilisk*


Harry: RON!


Daniel Radcliffe (DR): HAHAHAHAHA! We have come to take over the Potter World!


Emma Watson (EW): Yes! Now stand aside while we turn this world around!


Tom Felton (TF): Where’s my character?! Why isn’t there a Draco!? *shrieks*


Harry: Hey! It’s Daniel Radcliffe! The guy who plays me in the movie!


Hermione: And Emma plays me!


Ron: *making gurgling sounds inside the basilisk’s mouth*


DR: *kisses Emma*


EW: *giggles and kisses back passionately*


Harry: They’re just like us, baby! *grins at Hermione*


Hermione: *blushes* Which reminds me, why aren’t we having our daily romp fest? *winks*


Harry: *nods and apparates with Hermione in his arms*


Luna: Hey! What about me!? My stupid boyfriend is inside a stinkin’ snake’s mouth and my friends have left me with the stars of Harry Potter!


TF: Hey, hun. I’m available! *wiggles his eye brows*


Luna: *winks and make-outs with Tom*


Ron: *jumps out of the basilisk’s mouth covered in spit* HEY! That’s my girlfriend!


TF: Go away Ron! *groping Luna*


Luna: *smiles*


Ron: *head literally explodes and bubbles come from his head*


Basilisk: *jumps out and swallows Luna and TF*


TF & Luna: *making their way down it’s throat*


Basilisk: *gulps, licks it’s lips and burps. Turns to look at MLP*


Hermione Potter: *panics, sweating* Well, looks like I’ve got trouble on my hands! Remember, the disclaimer was said by the guy who’s head blown up!


Basilisk: *smiles evilly and chases MLP down the hall*


I Will Rock You


By Hermione Potter


Chapter 4: Green Eyes

Hermione sighed as she scratched her quill across her parchment. The “almost kiss” incident was in her mind for the past three days and she couldn’t get it out of her head.


Harry looked up at her and bit his lip.


“Mione? Are you all right?” he asked softly. She turned to look at him. He was taken back when he saw that the bright sparkle in her eyes had disappeared and was replaced by a dark and hollow soul.


“I’m perfectly fine, Harry. You don’t have to worry about me,” she dismissed, waving her hand in front of her.


“Well you have been a bit distant lately. I was just wondering what it was,” he replied.


“Look Harry, let’s just drop it. It’s nothing you have to worry about,” Hermione whispered back. Harry gaped in shock.


“Really, Hermione? I was just trying to help,” he argued.


“Well, maybe you shouldn’t butt into other people’s business!” she screeched. They stood up and the whole Common Room turned to look at them.


“Well I’m SO sorry I’m worried about you! What kind of best friend are you?!” Harry shouted.


“What kind of best friend are YOU?! If I tell you there’s nothing to worry about then just drop the subject! It’s not so hard!” she retaliated.


“I can’t believe you. Do me a favor and stay out of my life! I don’t need someone like you,” he mumbled. Everyone gasped. He froze and realized what he had just said and looked at her.


Hermione’s eyes were as if everything in her soul had been sucked from her. Her body trembled as she looked up at him.


“All right, Harry. If what you want if for me to be out of your life, then I will. You’ll never have to speak to me, or see me, or anything. I promise to stay out of your life. For good. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Because, obviously, I ruined it for you,” she whispered with ushered tears in her brown eyes.


“Her-Hermione. . . I-I. . . .,” he couldn’t find the words to speak. He watched as she gathered her things, gave him one last slight smile, and rushed upstairs with nothing heard but the sounds of her running and the door slamming shut with a lock.


Harry stood glued to his spot as he stared at the place where Hermione was just standing. He had just told the love of his life to stay out of his life and worse, she had agreed, He felt a hand clasp his shoulder and squeeze it slightly. He turned slightly to see Ron.


“Don’t worry, Harry. You’ll get her back somehow. You two are bound for each other,” he smiled slightly. Harry nodded, knowing that he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. And he would soon deeply regret it.



Hermione threw her books on her desk and jumped onto her bed, drawing the curtains around her bed. She buried her face in her pillow and let the tears soak through.


Nothing, absolutely nothing could have hurt her more than what Harry had just told her. His words rang over and over again in her mind, haunting her terribly.


She looked at the picture of Harry and her and threw it against the wall. The glass lay shattered on the floor as the picture began to darken. In the picture, a tear could be seen running down Hermione’s cheek.


Suddenly a knock came at the door. She pretended to be asleep even though the tears racked through her body.


“Hermione?” Harry’s quiet voice rang through her room. He slowly walked in and went over to her bed. He withdrew the curtains to see Hermione buried under her blankets obviously shaking. He clenched his eyes shut and closed the curtains.


I think it’s best if I wait until tomorrow. Then I’ll talk to her,’ he thought, turning around to walk out, but halted when he saw the broken glass on the floor. He quietly knelt down and picked the picture up.


Harry stood and crushed the picture in his hand. He looked at the drawn curtains and pushed back a sob trying to escape. He wouldn’t blame her if she never forgave him. He did say really harsh things to her. Even if he didn’t mean it. Hermione really hated him and it of his own short temper.


He shut the door quietly and went to his room. Harry didn’t bother changing and just fell onto the bed, falling into an uneasy sleep.



Hermione opened her eyes and found herself in the darkness of her room. She placed a silence charm around her room and made a keyboard appear. She sat it and started playing one of her favorite songs.

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I came here to talk
I hope you understand
The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know

Unknown to her, the music lifted through the air and floated through Harry’s window. She continued singing, Harry, laying awake thinking about her.

The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind
Because I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter since I met you
Honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes, green eyes
Oh oh oh oh [x4]

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand


She sighed and made the keyboard disappearing. Hermione flopped into her bed and closed her eyes as she felt hot tears sting at her eyes.



Harry groaned in misery as he looked up at the ceiling. He had begun to sing as well. As if his heart was crying for Hermione back in his life. She was his best friend. His life. His guardian. His angel.

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine

I look at you, lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of Mine

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow
You came into my life sent from above
When I lost all hope you showed me love
I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time
Angel of Mine

Nothing means more to me than what we share
No one in this whole world can ever compare
Last night the way you moved is still on my mind
Angel of Mine

What you mean to me you'll never know
Deep inside I need to show
You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above)
When I lost all hope, you showed me love (Boy you showerd me love)
I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time (Right on Time)
Angel of Mine (Angel of mine)

Hermione turned on her side and felt a chill up her spine. She pulled the blanket around her tightly, but she couldn’t help but feel as if something was haunting her more than Harry did. She heard his voice through the air as it invaded her mind.

I never knew I could feel each moment
As if it were new,
Every breath that I take, the love that we make
I only share it with you (you, you, you,you)
When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of Mine

You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah)
When I lost all hope you showed me love (Boy You showed me love, uh huh)
I'm shakin' for ya, boy you're right on time (But boy your right on time)
Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine)

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow

I look at you lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time
Angel of Mine

Eventually, the two fell into a sleep, dreaming of each other.

A/N: Hey, everyone! I’m sorry that my chapter have gotten so slowly updated. But hey, I at least I update every week. Better than nothing! Thanks soooo much for your thoughtful reviews everyone! Please review this chapter!

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE A SONG TO MY STORY, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT HERMIONE5745@AOL.COM! AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIT THE SONG IN! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE SUBJECT BLANK. INCLUDE THE SONG TITLE AND ARTIST. THANKS!

Replies to Reviews from Chapter 3:

Izabel: I appreciate your review deeply!

Emily (jinglez): I promise to never waste the talent!

tracie1976: I’m glad you like.

Alison:1542: I was trying to get an angle in which you know how people who know each other inside and out know what each are going to say before they say it.

sweetkiwi456: I was pulling at a point to make my disclaimers original!

Miss_Mione: I’m a rushy person, really.

KypDurron: I am so grateful that you have reviewed my stories! It’s fantastic how you’re a true reviewer!

HnH4EvA19: I know, Ron ruins everything!

SoCoChick15: I might. I would like it if everyone would try and e-mail me a song that they want in this story and I will do my best to put it in!

laila: Ron walks in because he has no brain.

Anonymous: O_o. Doesn’t matter to me though. In my band stories there’s always a 2nd lead guitarist!

Matalie114: I love these songs! I’m glad you like!

MGranger: I UPDATED!

gothicevilfairy: LOL. It’s okay. But i put those songs in because it fits the mood.

ginnymalfoy21: I like the disclaimers too!

yekwah: I UPDATED AS SOON AS I COULD!

BabyBlooBubbles: I will take your idea into account!

swtpinay: Sorry for the long waits! I’ve been so busy and exhausted!

The Great Dillon: OH PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!!! Thanks for the review!

The following song(s) do not belong to me:

“Green Eyes” by Coldplay

“Angel of Mine” by Monica

5. Author

I Will Rock You

By Mione Lynn Potter


Hi, everyone! I’m sorry but I won’t be able to write my story for a while. I will be getting a new computer because my stupid one right now is being an idiot! I’m so sorry. Please don’t lose faith in me! I will be back! I would never leave my reviewers! PLEASE DON’T LOSE FAITH! I LOVE YOU ALL!


Go to this link for more info on the halt: http://journals.aol.com/hermione5745/MionesPersonalJournel/

6. Chapter 5: I

HP: Come on. You all know the routine procedure.


A Little Girl With Brown Hair & Green Eyes: [jumps out] DISCLAIMER GIRL TO THE RESCUE!


Hermione: [gasps] Who the hell is that?!


Girl W/ Green Eyes: I’m Harmony Lily Potter!


Harry: BLOODY HELL!


Boy With Brown Eyes and Black Hair: [comes flying on a broomstick and jumps next to Harmony] And I’m James Sirius Potter!


Hermione: My babies! [cries and squeezes the life out of James and Harmony]


HP: Okay. . . .THAT was NOT supposed to happen!


Harry: My little children! OH!!!!! HOME! Home on Hogwarts! Where the Owls and Cats go play. Where spells are heard with a cursing word. And the skies are all enchanted all day! (Not exact words you see)


HP: Can someone please help me?! They’ve gone crazy! This wasn’t supposed to happen! [ruffles hair in frustration]


Hermione: Ronald’s head is blowing up. Blowing up. Blowing up. Ronald’s head is blowing up. My fair Harry! [everyone singing now]


Luna: [jumps out of no where and starts a physical cat fight with Hermione]


Harry: Get off my woman!!!!!! [jumps into the fight]


Ron: HEY! LET ME PLAY! [laughs and joins the cat fight]


HP: Well seeing as James, Harmony, and I are the only sane ones here. How about we say the disclaimer?


James & Harmony: [nods]


HP, James, & Harmony: Harry Potter and its character are in no relation to this author. They are the property of Joanne Kathleen Potter.


Harmony: NOW ON WITH THE STORY!


MLP: That’s my line!


Harmony: Mine now! [grins]


HP: [goes into a cat fight with Harmony]


James: [sits on the floor and starts singing “Chicks don’t even know the name of my family. But they’re up on me like they want to hold hands. Cuz once I curse them then I’ll be the wizard. All because I’m the son of Harry Potter]



I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter


Chapter 5: I’d Do Anything

Harry walked into the Great Hall slowly for breakfast. He looked down at his shoes and sighed. Three days ago was the day he made a mistake. A mistake that costs him the most important person in his entire life.


He looked up to see Ron sitting across from Hermione. And the only seat that was left was the space next to-Hermione.


He glared at Ron, knowing that he was trying to set Harry up. He gulped and slowly slid into the seat next to her. He felt her tense up and sighed softly.


“Hermione,” Harry said. She didn’t look up from her plate.


“Ron? Could you pass the syrup?” she asked, as if he wasn’t there.


“Hermione, please. Just let me explain,” Harry begged. He stopped as he watched a tear fall from her shaded eyes. Ron looked back and forth from his two best friends.


“Oh bloody hell! Will you two just start screaming at each other?! Every person with half a brain knows that it’s going to happen sooner or later!” he yelled, breathing hard. Harry and Hermione looked up at him.


“I have nothing to scream at him. He doesn’t really care. Wait, he doesn’t care at all. Remember? He doesn’t need me. He doesn’t need a best friend like me. Now if you two don’t mind, I have to be getting to class,” Hermione huffed angrily and ran out of the wall with her books held tightly to her chest.


Harry banged his head on the table and whimpered softly.


“All the things I said to her were said out of anger. I didn’t mean to say I didn’t need her. She’s so important to me. I can’t live without her,” he whispered.


“I know you can’t mate. That just makes it harder. And it makes the heart ache,” Ron said compassionately.



Hermione ran through the halls with tears flying behind her. She didn’t realize where she was going and bumped into someone.


“Oh, I’m terribly sorry, Miss Granger” a gentle voice apologized. She looked up to find herself staring into a pair of blue eyes.


“Oh, I’m so sorry Professor Dumbledore,” she apologized with a slight blush. Albus gripped her shoulders gently.


“I sense something is troubling you,” he said knowingly. Hermione looked away and nodded.


“For the past few days, I see that you and Mr. Potter have been having some problems. Nothing that will be resolved sooner or later,” Albus smiled and started walking away.


“But Pro-,” she stopped when she saw Harry in front of her. Hermione looked away.


“Hermione. Please hear me out,” he begged, grabbing her hands in his. She tried to wrench her hands away, but he kept a firm grip on them.


“Five minutes,” Hermione told.


“Thank you. Hermione, I never meant to hurt you. It came out all wrong. I’m just always worried about. I never want to hurt you. It was the biggest mistake in my life. Please forgive me. I’d do anything to get you back. I care so much for you. You are the most important person in my life and always will be. I tell you everything. Things I would never tell Ron. Always you,” he whispered, his green eyes shining.


Hermione stood there, stunned.


“Ha-Harry. I-I,” she was cut off.


“I really like you, Hermione. A lot,” he declared, bending down in front of her.


“I-I really like you too,” Hermione whispered. Harry’s face broke out into the hugest grin she had ever seen


“Will you, Hermione Jane Granger, do the honor of being my girlfriend?” he asked as if he was proposing. Hermione blushed.


“Of course,” she whispered, looking into his eyes. He grinned wider if that was possible and stood up. Harry pulled her against his body and with trembling lips, kissed.


Hermione stood there, shocked. Soon she regained her composure and kissed him back deeply. She felt him smile and deepen the kiss as he pushed her against the wall in back of her. She let out a small moan as he pulled back, breathing hard.


“Wow,” was all Hermione could say. Harry nodded in agreement.


“Please forgive me for making you sad,” he whispered and kissed her again. She nodded and melted into the kiss.



Harry and Hermione walked into the Great Hall with flushed faces and smiles that lit up the sky. He entwined their fingers and walked to the Gryffindor table to sit next to Ron.


“Well I see things are better between you two,” he grinned. Hermione laughed and nodded.


Harry sat with his chin perched on his palm, staring dreamily at Hermione. She was talking to Ginny and Lavender animatedly and laughed, showing off her pearly whites that had shrunk to normal size in fourth year.


Harry sighed with a smile before Ron tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to the redheaded boy and blinked.


“Mate, you’ve got it bad,” Ron said with a deep thought. Harry looked at him confused.


“What are you talking about?” he asked.


“Look at ya! Staring at Hermione like she was the Goddess of Venus,” Seamus sniggered. Harry blushed beet red and looked down at his plate. He felt a hand on his arm and turned to see Hermione’s concerned face.


“Are you all right? You’re so quiet all of a sudden,” she asked with a frown. He shook his head and smiled.


“If I’m with you, I’m in Heaven,” Harry whispered, giving her a soft kiss. Behind Hermione, he could hear Ginny, Lavender, and Parvati squealing with awe. In back of him, he could hear the Gryffindor boys making gagging noises. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around Hermione’s shoulder.


“Hey, I’ve got an idea. Close your eyes until I tell you to open them,” Harry grinned. Hermione had a puzzled look on her face, but did what she was told.


“No peeking,” Harry smiled, kissing below her ear. It sent shivers down her spine as she tingled.


She heard shuffling on the ground before everything grew silent and the light beneath her eyelids disappeared.


“I’d like to dedicate this song to the smartest witch in all of Hogwarts!” Harry’s voice yelled as he, Lavender, and Ron started to play. Hermione opened her eyes and gapped at the scene in front of her.


Roses rained through the hall as fairies above Hermione’s head swirled around her. Harry started to sing.

Another day is going by
I'm thinking about you all the time
But you're out there
And I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head
Cuz so many things were left unsaid
But now you're gone
And I can't think straight

This could be the one last chance
To make you understand

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
To never come back


Hermione smiled at Harry as he beckoned her to come join him. She laughed and ran to the front of the hall. He wrapped his arm around Hermione’s waist and kissed her cheek. An electric guitar appeared in front of her and she began to sing with Harry.

So now maybe after all these years
If you miss me have no fear
I'll be here
I'll be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make you understand
And I just can't let you leave me once again

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I close my eyes
And all I see is you
I close my eyes
I try to sleep
I can't forget you
Nanana (....)
And I'd do anything for you
Nanana (....)

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I'd do anything
To fall asleep with you
I'd do anything
There's nothing I won't do
I'd do anything
To fall asleep with you
I'd do anything
Cuz I know
I won't forget you


When they finished, everyone broke out into applause and cheer. Harry laughed and planted a kiss on Hermione’s lips as everyone watched in awe.



“Just wait, Potter. And you too, Mudblood. I will get you two. And then ends the lives of Harry and Hermione,” an eery voice cackled with laughter.


A/N: Hey everyone. So sorry about the very late updates lately. And sooooo sorry if this chapter sucked! I’m going to be getting a new laptop, but I have to give this in first. So I’ll be returning this retarded laptop for a brand new one! But after June4th! LOL! And I won’t be posting tomorrow because I GOT TICKETS TO THE PREMIERE IN NYC! YAY!


Following song(s) do not belong to me:


“I’d Do Anything” by Simple Plan (Sorry I used it again! It seemed right for the mood!)



Replies to Reviews from Chapter 4 (or others):


ridxwan: Thanks. . . .I think.


ginnymalfoy21: Is it later yet?


KypDurron: Well, Harry IS an idiot. . . .


harryloveshermione: I appreciate your help and all, but I think I can handle it myself.


HnH4EvA19: I’m so glad you loved it!


MGranger: Ummmm.....okay......


swtpinay: I hope you liked this disclaimer!


gothicevilfairy: Happy it made you laugh!


khermione85626: I’m soooooo happy you like!


Harry85: I absolutely love your stories! THANKS FOR REVIEWING MINE!





7. Chapter 6: Innocent Blood Spilled

A/N: Sorry guys. I’m not going to put up a humorous disclaimer of mine. I promise to make it up to you. This chapter is dedicated to my favorite reviewer, FWT.


I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter


Chapter 6: Innocent Blood Spilled

Harry yawned wearily as he got ready for bed. He pulled on a T-shirt and took his jeans off, leaving his boxers on. He walked into the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush and squirting toothpaste on it.


I’m so happy. Nothing can ruin this for me. Not even Voldemort,’ Harry thought, grinning as foam formed around his mouth. He took a gulp of water and spit.


Harry walked back into his room and pulled the curtains around his bed. He jumped into bed and snuggled under the covers.


*Dream Sequence*

“It’s all right, Harry. I’m right here,” Hermione soothed as Harry shook against her.


“Thank you, Her-HERMIONE!” he yelled as Voldemort came from out of the darkness and pulled Hermione away. Chains and shackles appeared on his arms and legs. Suddenly, he felt like he was dropping. Dropping into a world of darkness.


“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Harry screamed in fear. He felt coldness flashing through his body. Flashbacks of his childhood came back to him. His mother’s screams entered his mind. The green light. The pain. The Dursleys.


Pain entered his body as he groaned in agony. As he glanced into the darkness, a scene from his past appeared.


“No one likes you, Potter,” Dudley laughed. He punched Harry in the stomach. Harry’s knees buckled as he spit blood out.


“That’s not true,” Harry coughed. Dudley snorted and punched him in the face. Harry was knocked to the floor and almost unconscious.


He slowly stood up, holding himself in place trying to balance. Harry had had enough. He punched Dudley hard in the stomach and kneed him in the groin.


Another scene flashed by.


He was little and walking around in his room. Suddenly, he stepped on something sharp and yelped in pain. He felt it searing through his skin, splitting the flesh apart. He screamed in pain as he heard Uncle Vernon, thumping inside the cupboard.


“What the bloody hell is going on in here?!” Vernon yelled angrily.


“M-My fo-foot. I-I st-stepped on so-something,” Harry whimpered.


Vernon’s face turned red and he grabbed Harry by his hair and pulled him out of the cupboard. Harry cried in pain as he tried to hop but stepped down on his foot that blood dripping out. He stifled his cries.


Everything zoomed by until it showed Uncle Vernon taking Harry to the backyard as Harry used his crutch.


Vernon laughed somewhat evilly as Harry blinked in fear. Vernon took a belt from behind his back and slashed out at Harry. He dropped his crutch and dropped to the ground. He felt the pain shooting through his body as the beltings came faster and rougher. Harry cried as he curled into a ball and shook fearfully.


Flashbacks of fights he had gotten into went through his mind as all the pain came to his body. There had been no anger or rage. Just pain. Anger was not sustained in him any longer. Just unbearable pain.


Then, he looked at himself taking hold of a knife and holding it to his wrist, trying to end his misery. Then a light appeared. He dropped the knife with a clang.


He saw a girl. A girl in a beautiful white gown with wings. And even a halo above her brown tresses. He squinted before he realized who it was. It was Hermione.


She walked to him and kissed him, her arms wrapping around his neck. He kissed her back with passion and love. His chains disappeared as he fell against her, holding onto her desperately. Hermione pulled away and looked up into his eyes. He moved in to kiss her again, but she pushed him back with her gentle hand. She moved closer to him. Their eyes met as she smiled at him softly, her eyes sparkling. He gazed into her eyes and saw the love and beauty they held for him. He couldn’t help but close his eyes and feel himself falling into the peaceful arms of Hermione


Harry opened his eyes, looking into the darkness, breathing hard. He glanced around until I felt something pointy poking at his hand. He looked down and saw that he was holding his wand. Harry’s eyes widened. He placed his wand on his bedside table and felt sweat sliding down his back.


He pulled his shirt off, only to discover blood splattered over the back of it. Spots of dark red blood. Spilled. He moved his hand over the dark spots and knew they were as real as him. But there were no cuts or wounds on his back. He was afraid. Very afraid. Could it have been possible that he could have killed himself in his dream, but injured himself in the real world?


Harry was bloody scared. He put his glasses on and opened the door, running to Hermione’s room. He knocked on it cautiously, afraid of waking her up, but he didn’t want to be alone. Once no one answered he let himself in and closed the door, in fear of someone walking in and him getting in trouble.


He went over to Hermione and kneeled beside her bed, nuzzling his head against her arm.


Hermione turned over and opened her eyes, blinking a few times before her vision became clear. She looked at Harry.


“Love, what’s wrong? Why are you awake?” she asked, stroking his hair. Harry whimpered before jumping into her bed and burying his head in her stomach, crying.


Hermione was terrified. She had never heard Harry cry, let alone saw.


“What happened? Did you have a nightmare?” Hermione whispered kissing his forehead. Harry nodded his head vigorously.


“You can tell me. I’ll help you in anyway I can,” she promised. Harry began his story.



Hermione looked at Harry, shocked. “Oh Harry,” she whispered, drawing him close and sealing his lips with hers. He kissed back helplessly as her arms embraced him.


“That must have been terrible,” she said thoughtfully. Harry nodded again.


“Voldemort won’t take me away from you. No one can. I’ll always be here,” Hermione whispered, placing her hand on his chest where his heart was.


“I don’t think I can get back to sleep again,” Harry whispered. Hermione pulled the blankets over them and shushed him.


“I’ll sing you to sleep then,” she smiled, before giving him a goodnight kiss.


Harry sighed as he closed his eyes, wondering what he had done to deserve a girl-no a person like Hermione.

You've been there for me

No matter what the cost

My best friend since we

Believed in Santa Claus

You have always stood beside me

And I want to let you know



Harry smiled at the lyrics, knowing how true they were. He loved Hermione’s voice. It was beautiful and so angelic.

I'll be the one who hears your prayers

Don't have to ask me, I'll be there

I'll be the friend you'll never have to do without

When you have nothing at all

You'll still have nothing to worry about

Oh nothing at all


When I was lost inside

A forest of dismay

You always knew just how

To help me find my way

In a world that's so uncertain I will promise this to you


Hermione’s voice drained him of all pain and hurt, to be filled with happiness and warmth. He knew Hermione would always be there for him. No matter how stupid he was.

I'll be the one who hears your prayer

Don't have to ask me, I'll be there ‘

I'll be the friend you'll never have to do without

No...


When you have nothing at all

You'll still have nothing to worry about

Oh no...when you have nothing at all

You'll still have nothing to worry about

Oh nothing at all...oh.


Harry’s mind drifted slowly away as he listened to the last words of the song. Knowing they were true. Always and forever.


A/N: A bit angsty and out of place, don't you think? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'm really sorry I didn't update before. Please review and forgive me.

The Following Song(s) Do Not Belong to Me:

Nothing At All-Sailor Moon










8. Chapter 7: Gifts and Curses

HP: Hello and welcome to the next edition of I Will Rock Your Socks Off!


Harry: In local news we have a warm front on Hermione’s ches-I mean weather forecast. *blushes*


Hermione: *red* Thanks Harry. Well on the east side, they will be having warm weathers in the upper 90's. Near Florida we can see that the Death Eaters are enjoying themselves, sunbathing and checking out the girls in bikinis. Back to you Harry.


Harry: Thank you Hermione. In other news, Ronald Weasley has just cracked the case of the missing ferret from the zoo. We have just been informed that it was Draco Malfoy in his Animagi form. He will be held in custody for streaking through Diagon Alley and Hogsemeade.


*Camera turns to Hermione Potter*


HP: In the music world, the Weird Sisters have just broken up for unknown reasons. Sources say that one of the members had gone on a rampage until they tore down the Ministry of Magic. Repairs are being done at this very moment.


*Camera goes back to Harry*


Harry: Now we will turn to our world news reporter, Ronald Bilius Weasley. Ron?


Ron: *swinging around on a tire* IT’S AMAZING HARRY! TODAY WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE BEAUTY OF TIRE SWINGS! You see? They are a very fun contraption when at play. Muggle children enjoy these, bu-AHHHHHHHH! *tire swings him off and his face hits the dirt* *mumbles* Back to you Harry.


Harry: Now back to your regular programming.


HP: NO! I have to announce the disclaimer!


Harry: I’LL DO IT! After all, I AM Harry Potter! Hermione Potter is insane and does not own I Will Rock You.


HP: *hits him in the back of the head* I SAY THE DISCLAIMER THIS TIME! IT’S A SPECIAL CHAPTER!


Harry: *nods*


HP: The character are in no possession of Hermione Potter. Please do not sue. The plot may have been someone else’s idea, but she used it. So no sue. I have no money. And this chapter is dedicated to Wolfie and Chadwick III! AND LET THE SHOW BEGIN!


I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter


Chapter 7: Gifts and Curses

“Hermione!” Lavender squealed. Hermione shook up from her bed panicked, looking around to see her smiling and jumping giddily.


“What is it? Lavender, it’s Saturday. Go back to sleep!” Hermione whined.


“But Hermione! Tonight is the Yule Ball! Come on! And we did get the gig for the ball! We have to look our best! Oh and you have to let me do your make-up!” Lavender rambled happily.


Hermione moaned tiredly and slowly climbed out of bed and into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the sink and started to brush her teeth. She was worried about Harry. ‘I wonder if Harry’s okay,’ Hermione thought as she swished the water in her mouth.


After she brushed her teeth, Hermione slipped into some Muggle clothes and skipped down to the Common Room. Harry was standing patiently, waiting for her.


“Good morning,” she greeted. He smiled and gave her a single blooming rose.


“Good morning. A beautiful flower for a even more beautiful maiden,” Harry grinned, giving her a kiss.


“Who are you and what have you done with Harry?” Hermione asked jokingly.


“I just want this day to be special because of the Yule Ball. Not that I’m saying every day isn’t a special day because I’m spending it with you,” he complimented.


“Harry, are you all right? I mean from the other night?” she said concerned. His eyes darkened slightly and sighed.


“I’m still a bit shaken up, but you made me feel better, Mione. I thank you with everything I am. You will be treated like a princess tonight at the ball. I love you,” Harry whispered, lowering his lips to hers and smiled when he felt a tear of joy slide against his cheek.


“Now, do you want to go get some breakfast?” he asked.


“Mmm, I am a bit hungry,” Hermione answered as she followed him to the Great Hall. They found Ron stuffing his face. As usual. Luna was sitting next to him instead of the Ravenclaw Table.


“Good morning Luna. And umm, to you too Ron,” Hermione greeted, disgusted with Ron’s eating habits. Harry chuckled.


“Hello Hermione. As to you too Harry,” Luna replied with a dreamy look on her face.


Hermione and Harry sat down and started eating. Harry was stuffing his face like Ron. Whilst Hermione cut her food gracefully and chewed thoroughly before swallowing.


“So, are you guys coming to the Yule Ball?” Luna asked.


“We have to. We’re playing. Charm Enchantment,” Harry answered, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. Lavender came into the hall and froze when she saw Luna sitting with Ron.


“It’s Lavender. This isn’t good,” Hermione whispered in Harry’s ear. He nodded in agreement.


Lavender put on a fake sweet smile and sat down next to Ron who had just finished eating.


“Hey Ron,” she smiled. He gave her a small smile and said hello back.


“Ron, would you like to accompany me to the Yule Ball tonight?” Lavender asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him flirtatiously.


“Uh, I already said yes to Luna. Sorry Lav,” he apologized with an embarrassed blush.


“Oh,” she replied sadly before running out of the hall with hot tears streaming in her eyes.


“Oh Ronald,” Luna sighed deeply before laying her head on his shoulder. He turned red.



“Harry, what are you going to wear tonight?” Hermione asked as she wrapped her arms around his as they walked around the lake.


“That for me to know and you to find out. But I bet you’ll look magnificent,” Harry grinned. She smiled, giving him a gentle kiss.


“You’re so sweet Harry,” Hermione whispered. Then she looked at the watch Harry had gotten her for her birthday. It was a non-muggle watch where you could use it in the Wizarding World.


“Oh no! It’s 5:30! I have to get ready for the ball! See you soon Harry!” Hermione exclaimed giving him a peck on the cheek and running toward the Hogwarts Entrance.


“But it starts at seven!” he yelled.


“I need time to make myself look nice tonight!” Hermione screamed grinning and disappeared inside.


(A/N: I know it’s being rushed, but I can’t help it. LOL. It’s my bad habit. ^_^)



Hermione sat at the mirror as Lavender ripped her hair out. Not literally. Lavender was trying to make her hair slightly curly.


“Lav, why don’t you just use a charm?” Parvati rolled her eyes.


Lavender took out her wand and mumbled a curling spell. Hermione’s hair bounced on her shoulders.


“Herms! Your hair looks gorgeous!” Ginny squealed, poking her ringlets anxiously.


“Thanks Gin. Your hair is beautiful when it’s in a bun,” she complimented back.


“Now that we have all our make-up and hair done, dress time!” Lavender announced. They all cheered before taking their wands and pointing it at their bodies before muttering, “Dresaconis!” They all gasped at each other’s gowns.


“They’re all so beautiful,” Hermione breathed. The girls nodded.


“Hermione, where did you get yours? I’ve never seen something like it. It suits you so well! Harry’s going to love it,” Lavender smiled as she spun around in her glittering, strapless, blue dress.


“Guys, do you think mine looks all right?” Ginny asked. She held the bottom of her dress and turned around slowly. It was a silver dress that was one-shouldered. It was tightened around the top and as it went down it loosened more into a flare.


“Gin, that’s wow. I mean it looks great on you,” Hermione grinned. Ginny blushed deeply.


“Where did you get your dress from?” Parvati asked Hermione.


“Umm, well, I made it,” she answered flushed.


“YOU MADE IT?!” All the girls said incredulously. The brown-haired girl nodded meekly.


The dress was beautifully designed, but kept simple. There were two layers. The bottom layer was golden silk. The top layer was of soft red velvet expressing the Gryffindor House. The dress was strapless, but two thin strings extended from the top of the dress to tie around her neck.



“Bloody hell, how long does it take girls to get ready?” Seamus asked impatiently. Harry snorted. Harry wore emerald green robes that made his eyes shine boyishly. His hair had been untamable to fix.


“They’re girls. You know them,” Neville rolled his eyes. Each held a rose for their date. Seamus held a yellow rose for Lavender. Neville held a peach one for Ginny. Harry held a red rose for Hermione.


“What was that I just heard Neville?” Ginny’s voice called from the stairs as the girls descended from the dormitories.


Their jaws dropped at them.


“Bloody hell!” Seamus exclaimed, looking at Lavender. She blushed even if she did like Ron.


“Gi-Ginny, yo-you look stu-stunning,” Neville stuttered, shaking as he handed her the rose. She giggled and thanked him.


Harry stood amazed by how Hermione looked tonight.


“Harry, close your mouth before pixies start flying in,” she laughed, leaning up and planting a kiss on his lips.


His jaw snapped shut as he presented her with his rose. She grasped it, but yelped as a thorn poked her delicate skin.


“I’m sorry. I thought I had taken all the thorns out. Here,” Harry grabbed her hand and kissed the small wound.


“Better?” he grinned as he picked up the rose and snapped the stem off. He pulled her hair back a little and put the rose behind her ear. She nodded.


“I must say, we three men are lucky to take the most beautiful and sophisticated women to the ball tonight,” Harry grinned. All the girls blushed before they walked out of the Common Room and made their way to the Great Hall.


As they entered the Great Hall, they found it to be beautifully decorated. Gold embodied white satin streamers were hung around the hall. The four house tables had been transfigured into multiple small round tables. There was much space for people to dance. Mistletoes were hung about as small fairies flew around merrily, sprinkling sparkling fairy dust around.


“Wow. It’s amazing!” Lavender breathed. Hermione nodded as Harry escorted her to an empty table. He pulled her seat out for her as she sat and pushed it back in.


“Hey mate!” Ron’s voice grinned. Luna stood beside him, dressed in a turquoise blue dress with lace.


“Hey Ron. You look nice tonight Luna,” Harry smiled.


“Hey keep your eyes to your woman,” Ron warned playfully.


“Same to you Ron,” Harry grinned, kissing the side of Hermione’s head.


“Don’t we have to get ready to play soon?” Lavender asked.


“Right! Let’s go!” Harry quipped in.


“Hermione?” he said, holding his hand out. She grabbed it and followed him to the front of the hall.



“Change of wardrobe?” Lavender asked. They all grinned and nodded. Hermione took her wand and mumbled a spell under her breath.


Harry was dressed in a red T-shirt that had the Gryffindor crest on the front with a black jacket. Ron was in a white shirt with a leather jacket. Both wore baggy jeans.


Lavender was wearing a purple top that had fake fur at the ends of her sleeves and the neckline. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a purple skirt. Ron drooled at the sight of her. (A/N: Lavender is not acting like a slut or whore. Thank you)


Hermione wore a silver top that started at below her shoulders and ended just a bit over her stomach. Her jeans were light blue. At the bottom of them were silver flames. Her hair was tinted with the hint of red.


They got ready with their instruments as Professor McGonagall introduced them.


“Students, please. Thank you. I have the pleasure of presenting our musical entertainment, Charm Enchantment,” Minerva backed away as Harry and Hermione smiled.


“Hey guys, we really hope you’re all having a good time! Sit back and relax!” Hermione grinned. They had started to play when Ron counted them off.

Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye

And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated

[Chorus]
I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

Hermione continued to string her guitar as she watched everyone dancing. But a sight caught her eyes. Ginny was dancing rather closely to a person that she couldn’t see.

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so isoloated, so motivated
I am certain now that

[Chorus]

So turn
Up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away [3x]
So let me slip against the current

So let me slip away [4x]

[Chorus]

Slight hope
It dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

As Ron hit the last note, the whole hall erupted with cheer. The fairies were giggling through the air, sprinkling more fairy dust around. Professor Dumbledore clapped merrily, delighted by their talent. Severus sat with a solemn look on his face. No happiness shown on his face.

For the next hour or so, they played a few more songs.

“Thanks for the cheer everyone. This next song is called, ‘Gotta Get Thru This’. Then we’ll be taking a break,” Harry announced, laughing silently as they heard everyone groan in disappointment.

If only I could get through this
I get through this

I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, gonna make, gonna make it through
I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, gotta take my mind off you

Give me just a second and I'll be all right
Surely one more moment couldn't break my heart
Give me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okay
Just another day and then I'll hold you tight


Ron drummed faster as everyone danced a bit slower, since the beat was slowly paced, but sped up in a few places.

When your love is pouring like the rain
I close my eyes and it it's gone again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breaking every time
I look into your eyes

If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
God, God gotta help me get through this

I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, gonna make, gonna make it through
Said I'm gonna get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, gotta take my mind off you

Give me just a second and I'll be all right
Surely one more moment couldn't break my heart
Give me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okay
Just another day and then I'll hold you tight

When your love is pouring like the rain
I close my eyes and it it's gone again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breaking every time
I look into your eyes

If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
God, God gotta help me get through this

If only I could get through this
God, God gotta help me get through this

If only I could get through this
God, God gotta help me get through this

If only I could get through this...


As they ended the song, everyone blew into applause. Hermione laughed as she and Lavender went to get something to drink.



Harry signaled for Seamus and Dean to come to the front as they huddled into a small circle. Harry told them about what he was about to do, and they grinned, agreeing with his idea.


Ron turned to look around the Great Hall and his eyes popped out of his head. He turned red as he saw Ginny talking to none other than Draco.


“Bloody hell! What is she doing with him?!” Ron blew. Dean held him back to calm him down.


“Look, don’t worry about it right now. I’m just as mad as you are. We both know Ginny isn’t good enough for him. So don’t mess up now. Luna is watching you,” Dean whispered in Ron’s ear. He nodded, still steamed.


They prepared to sing a song, Seamus on the keyboard and Dean playing 2nd guitarist.


“Ladies and gentlemen. We’d like to have your attention please,” Harry smiled. He saw Hermione’s head turn to look at him and her eyes widened.


“This song is dedicated to the most beautiful women in my life. The ever lovely Hermione Granger Go on Ron,” Harry grinned. His redheaded friend hit it off.

Mione belongs to the words of a song.
I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her.
But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore.
Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.

(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(she is the one), and I have to fight this,
(she is the one), a villian I can't knock down.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
still I will always fight on for you.

Harry stared at Hermione as he saw small tears in her eyes. She smiled at him and continued to watch him along with all the other girls that were swooning over them.

Mione's alive in the bright London sky,
The city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her.
Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?

(She is the one), all that I wanted,
(she is the one), and I will be haunted,
(she is the one), this gift is my curse for now.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you ...

As the song ended, every girl screamed as they thought how romantic Harry was being. Hermione made her way through the crowds and into Harry’s arms, showering him with gentle kisses.


“Thank you,” Hermione whispered, lowering her lips to his.


A/N: My longest chapter in history! I hope you all liked it! The song was offered to me by my friends and some of my faithful reviewers! Thanks for reading! Please review!!! And be nice! Please? Thanks!

The Following Song(s) Do Not Belong to Me:

Vindicated-Dashboard Confessional

Gotta’ Get Thru This-Daniel Bedingfield

Gifts and Curses-Yellowcard










9. Chapter 8: Girls Affections

HP: Hi guys!!!!!!


Harry: Reviewers, don’t believe what Hermione Potter says! She’s trying to trick your minds!


HP: Hey! I resent that! (huffs)


Harry: She’s going to e-!


HP: (clamps her hand over his mouth) Shut up you git! You’re gonna ruin everything!


Hermione: Let me handle this, Hermione Potter. Oh Harry?


Harry: Yes, Hermione?


Hermione: (turns into a white kitten and struts over to Harry and rubs against his leg, purring)


Harry: Aww, Hermione. You look so cute. (picks her up)


Hermione: (her Cheshire cat face disappears and is replaced with her real head)


Harry: (shrieks and drops Hermione as he drops dead)


Hermione: (lands gracefully on the ground and changes into back into her human self)


HP: Hermione! You killed him!


Hermione: Of course I didn’t! He’s just fainted from seeing his girlfriend with a cat body.


Ron: Hey, what’s up everyone?


HP: (looks at Ron appreciatively)


Ron: (shakes head) Oh no! I’m not doing the disclaimer again! I’ve done it too many times! My heart can’t take it anymore. (dramatically pulls his hand to his heart)


HP: You lazy bum.


Ron: (looks at Hermione and gags before falling back on the ground, fainting)


HP: What happened?


Hermione: I don’t know. He just fainted! (turns to look at HP)


HP: (eyes widen and closes before falling back on the ground next to Ron and Harry)


Hermione: (looks around at the audience as they gasp at her face and then all of them faint and slide down on the ground from their seats)


Hermione: WHAT?! Fine! I’ll say the stupid disclaimer! The characters belong to JKR. If we owned it, we would be filthy stinkin’ rich! (walks over to a mirror that’s floating in the air and looking into it. She sees her human body, but with a Cheshire cat face and screams horrified before joining the rest of the people on the ground)


Ron: (sits up) HERE GOES SECOND YEAR AGAIN! (falls back down)



I Will Rock You

By Hermione Potter


Chapter 8: Girls Affections

“Harry, that was so beautiful,” Hermione sighed as they danced slowly to the music of the ball.


“I’m glad you liked it,” Harry chuckled, pulling her closer to him as their bodies swayed in perfect sync.


Hermione stared across the room as she laid her head on his chest. She spotted Ron dancing with Luna as Lavender sat at the side watching them with a glare on her face.


“Poor Ron. He has two girls to deal with,” she shook her head with a slight roll of her eyes.


Harry laughed. “Luna and Lavender are really in love with him. I’m so glad I have you. Good thing no other girl likes me.”


“That’s not true Harry. Millions of girls would kneel at your feet if you said you liked them. You could have any girl you wanted,” Hermione whispered. He stopped dancing briefly and lifted her chin to meet his eyes.


“I don’t want any other girl, Mione. I want you. Only you,” Harry replied, kissing her softly as they began dancing again and he dipped her close to the floor before bringing her up and laughing softly with her.


“There was something strange I saw before,” Harry mentioned.


“What?” she questioned.


“Ginny was dancing with Malfoy,” he answered thoughtfully as she looked up at him.


“Malfoy? As in Draco Malfoy?” Harry nodded silently.


“But why? Has Ron seen?” Hermione said worried.


“Yeah. He got upset, but I think he’s going to deal with it later. Anyway, let’s just enjoy ourselves for the time being,” he smiled as they grew silent.



Lavender huffed angrily. She watched as Ron danced with Luna. She saw him laugh as she whispered something in his ear.


“Luna, I’m having a really nice time tonight,” Ron commented.


“Me too. I never really thought you’d ask me to the ball. I was so happy,” Luna replied with a smile.


“I never thought how fun you could be. No offense or anything, I don’t know anything about girls. Hermione got mad at me in 4th year because she thought I didn’t know she was a girl,” Ron shook his head at Hermione.


“Oh Ron. You’re really funny. But I really want to say this. Thank you for asking me,” Luna said in a slight daze.


“You’r-,” Ron was cut off when someone ripped Luna from his arms.


“Lavender!” Ron yelled quietly as Luna stumbled and fell. He kneeled beside her and asked if she was okay.


Luna nodded before Ron helped her to her feet.


“What did you do that for?” he asked the Gryffindor.


“Look, if you dance with me one more time, I’ll leave you alone,” Lavender compromised. Ron stared pleadingly at Luna as she smiled understandingly and walked over to get something to drink.


Lavender grinned before drooping her arms around Ron’s neck and laid her head on his shoulder.


“Lavender, why are you doing this?” he whispered.


“Because I love you,” Lavender answered as she closed her eyes tightly. Ron’s eyes widened and looked down at her.


“Look, I like you a lot. But I don’t feel love for you. I really have strong feelings for you. But even stronger ones for Luna. I’m sorry,” he apologized quietly.


Another song came on and Ron looked up to see Ginny standing in the front on the stage with Harry, Luna, Hermione, and Seamus. Seamus was playing drums while Luna played keyboard.


“Hey. You all know me as Ginny Weasley. I know it’s weird seeing me up here, but I’d like to sing this song for someone really special to me.” Ginny closed her eyes before pulling the mic close and starting to sing.

Get a load of me, get a load of you
Walkin' down the street, and I hardly know you
It's just like we were meant to be

Holding hands with you when we're out at night
Got a girlfriend, you say it isn't right
And I've got someone waiting too

What if this is just the beginning
We're already wet, and we're gonna go swimming


Everyone moved to the soft beat of the song except one person. Ginny sighed inwardly and stared at Draco who was leaning against the hall wall. He looked up at her and smiled sincerely.

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

Isn't this the best part of breakin' up
Finding someone else you can't get enough of
Someone who wants to be with you too

Ron shook his head at Ginny and wondered why should would like Malfoy. His ears turned red at the thought of Draco touching his little sister. ‘What the bloody hell does she see in HIM?’ Suddenly, he felt a pair of lips touch his own which snapped him out of thought.

He was so surprised that he froze, standing there unable to do anything. Then he heard glass break and tore away from the person who kissed him which was Lavender.

Ron turned his head and saw Luna standing there, her eyes widened and pieces of glass on the floor in front of her.

“Luna, it’s not what you thi-,” but Ron couldn’t finish because Luna ran into the wave of people.

“Lavender! Why did you do that? You bloody knew I practically loved her! Just get out of my sight! I don’t want to see you!” Ron hissed angrily and turned away from the girl who was in tears before she ran off too.

Ron sighed before going over and sitting down with his head in his hands. He continued to hear Ginny singing to bloody Malfoy.

It's an itch we know we are gonna scratch
Gonna take a while for this egg to hatch
But wouldn't it be beautiful

Here we go, we're at the beginning
We haven't fucked yet, but my heads spinning

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

High enough for you to make me wonder
Where it's goin'
High enough for you to pull me under
Somethin's growin'
out of this that we can control
Baby I am dyin'

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

As she whispered the last words, everyone clapped for as she jumped off the stage. Ginny slowly walked through the people and found Draco waiting for her outside of the hall.

“Hey Red,” he greeted with his pet name for her.

“Hey Blondie,” Ginny giggled as he growled playfully and grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up in the air, swinging her around.

“Did you like my song?” she asked as he set her down.

“I loved it. I knew you had a nice voice,” Draco said, giving her a lingering kiss on her lips.

“I think Ron saw us dancing before,” she informed sadly.

“So? Who cares? As long as I’m with you, everything is okay. I just want you to be in my life,” Draco replied, combing his fingers through her red hair.

“I love you so much Draco,” Ginny declared, standing on her toes and kissing his softly.

Draco smiled softly and reached to the back of her head to pull her closer and mumbled through the kiss, “I love you too, Gin.”

“Can’t believe Ginny wanted to sing for that bastard of a ferret,” Harry said through gritted teeth.

“I think it was quite sweet. After all, you did it for me!” Hermione giggled.

“Well, I have an angel to sing to,” he grinned.

“You suck up,” she exclaimed.

“Hermione! Could you play my song please? And could I sing it?” Lavender ran up to Hermione and wiped her eyes as tears continued to fall. Luna narrowed her eyes and walked off the stage.

“Oh Lav. Of course we will. We did it for Ginny. We can do it for you. It’s karaoke night,” she mumbled the last sentence under her breath and told the others that they had another song to play as she heard them whine. Lavender sniffled before she walked behind the keyboard and played the first notes.

You think that I go home at night
Take off my clothes, turn out the lights
But I burn letters that I write
To you, to make you love me

Yeah, I drive naked through the park
And run the stop sign in the dark
Stand in the street, yell out my heart
To make, to make you love me

Lavender scanned the hall and saw Ron who was looking like he was ignoring her. She let out a small sob before continuing, in hopes of him forgiving her.

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess
Average every day sane psycho

You may not believe in me
But I believe in you
So I still take the trash out
Does that make me too normal for you?


Ron continued to ignore her as if she wasn’t there before he started to try and find Luna. She was nowhere in sight.


Lavender bit her lip and wanted to stop, but she needed to do this. She couldn’t lose him. Not as a friend.

So dig a little deeper, cause
You still don't get it yet
See me lickin' my lips, need a primitive fix
And I'll make, I'll make you love me

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess

See me jump through hoops for you
You stand there watching me performing
What exactly do you do?
Have you ever thought it's you that's boring?
Who the hell are you?

Ron looked up at her and she smiled softly, thinking he was going to forgive her and sang the last few lines.

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess
Average every day sane psycho

Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess
Average every day sane psycho

Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess
Average every day sane psycho

Average every day sane psycho

Lavender smiled at Ron again and waited for a signal that he had forgiven her. Once she spotted him, he nodded his head in forgiveness.

She smiled wider before running off the stage and going to hug him.

“I’m sorry about Luna. Really, I am. I was just jealous. I want us to be friends than enemies. I’m so glad you forgave me,” Lavender whispered.

“It’s not your fault. I shouldn’t have stood there. I’m sorry about this, but I need to find Luna and explain things to her,” Ron apologized. She nodded and let him go off before someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and met with Dean.

“Would you care to get something to eat, milady?” he asked with a bow.

“I’d love to,” Lavender replied as they linked arms. ‘Hmm, maybe this turned out for the best.’

Hermione sighed and rubbed her head before she felt Harry wrap his arm around her shoulder and squeeze it comfortingly.

“Everything’s gonna be fine.” he reassured. Hermione nodded against his neck and closed her eyes.

“Harry, Hermione, I know you’re going to hate me for this, but could you play this last song. I mean you don’t have to,” Luna said quickly.

“We’ll be perfectly fine with it. Get ready then,” Hermione moaned softly at her aching muscles.

Luna looked at everyone and saw Ron. His eyes widened and gave her a look that said, ‘What the bloody hell are you doing up there?’

The music started to play and she started to sing.

I've been waiting all day for ya babe
So won't cha come and sit and talk to me
And tell me how we're gonna be together always
Hope you know that when it's late at night
I Hold on to my pillow tight
And think of how you promised me forever
(I never thought that anyone)
Could make me feel this way
(Now that you're here boy all I want)
Is just a chance to say

[Chorus]
Get Out, (leave) right now,
It's the end of you and me
It's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone
'Cause I know about her (who) and I wonder (why) how I bought all the lies
You said that you would treat me right but you was just a waste of time (waste of time)

Ron’s jaw dropped at what she was singing. He knew that the song was pointed at him and she knew he knew.

Tell me why you're looking so confused
When I'm the one who didn't know the truth
How could you ever be so cold
To go behind my back and call my friend
Boy you must have gone and bumped your head
Because you left her number on your phone
(So now after all is said and done)
Maybe I'm the one to blame but
(To think that you could be the one)
Well it didn't work out that way

[Chorus]

I wanted you right here with me but I have no choice you've gotta leave
Because my heart is breakin'
With every word I'm sayin'
I gave up everything I had

On something that just wouldn't last

But I refuse to cry
No tears will fall from these
Eyeee-eeee-eeees
Ooooh, ooooh
Get out

When she finished, she saw Ron try to get to the stage, but she was quicker. Luna jumped off the stage and ran unseen through everyone and through the great oak doors.

Luna made her way outside, but someone caught her arm. She turned around and saw Ron.

“How did yo-.”

“Disillusion Charms do a lot these days. Luna I can explain about what happened. If you’d just give me a chance,” Ron pleaded.

She pulled her arm out of his grasp and turned her back to him. “Why should I?” she asked.

“Because I love you,” Ron declared softly, but fearfully. Luna turned back around and stared at him . Then-

She slapped him across the face.

“Lu-Luna, why did you do that?” Ron whimpered, holding his cheek.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

“You’re a prat, Ronald Bilius Weasley, but you’re the prat I love,” she laughed and threw her arms around his waist and buried her face in his robes.

Ron stood there stunned at what just happened and rubbed her back.

“I’m sorry about that,” she whispered, stroking his cheek.

“It’s all right. All I need is this,” Ron said before giving her a short but sweet kiss. He felt her tense up at first, but then relaxed as the kiss deepened.

“Remind me never to do that again,” Hermione moaned as she collapsed on the couch in the Common Room.

“You do look a bit tired,” Harry replied slipping under her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I will never forget this night,” she said closing her eyes and losing herself into the warmth of the fire in front of her.

“Me neither. And that’s only because I got to spend it with you,” Harry said cheekily. She shook her head at him.

“You’re crazy,” Hermione declared.

“Yeah. About you,” he grinned and kissed her shortly on her lips.

“Hey lovebirds! I have come to join the nest!” Ron exclaimed happily.

“Why are you so happy?” Hermione whined.

“I kissed Luna She said she loved me too! Guys, this is so bloody amazing! Do you know how it is to be in love like this?” Ron asked, too preoccupied with Luna’s kiss to remember that Harry and Hermione knew they would be together forever.

“Yeah, we do Ron,” Harry smiled before he and Hermione drifted off into a well deserved slumber in each other’s arms.

“Aww. Party poopers,” Ron tusked before he slumped into an armchair.

“Okay, so maybe I’m a party pooper too,” he chuckled before he remembered Draco and Ginny. He had been so busy with Luna, he forgot all about them. He closed his eyes and had one last thought before he drifted asleep.

‘I’ll just have to kick Malfoy’s butt tomorrow.’

A/N: Well there you have it! The end of ‘I Will Rock You’! LOL. I hope all you enjoyed it. Because I enjoyed writing it for you. Thanks to everyone who reviewed this fic and supported it through thick and thin.

The following songs do not belong to me.

Why Can’t I-Liz Phair

Extraordinary-Liz Phair

Leave (Get Out)-JoJo