Sex-Ed

Citrus587

Rating: R
Genres: Romance, Humor
Relationships: Draco & Ginny
Book: Draco & Ginny, Books 1 - 4
Published: 18/10/2004
Last Updated: 24/01/2008
Status: In Progress

The seventh and sixth years are getting a little sexual education by their favorite teachers: Professors Snape and McGonagall. *revised*

1. Sexual Education


Sex-Ed

Challenge

Title - Any title you like

Pairings - Draco/Ginny

Rating - R or NC 17

Category - Humour/Romance

I originally started this story ages ago. Then I lost my muse and any creative thoughts in general. Now, I've switched majors and my muse has returned! So, I am going to edit the first four chapters so I can fix all the mistakes I missed and have now caught after blowing off the dust.

This does not go along with books 6 and 7. I started writing this long before it came out, and I don't really see a need to go back a change it!

I hope that you like the changes if you've read this already, and if you haven't, I hope that you enjoy it!

----

Somehow, the Great Hall transformed in a matter of hours. At breakfast, it had been the same as it had been for the last six years Ginny had been there. Now, two hours later, it was set up with stadium seating and huge chalkboards. She still could not believe that such a class had come to Hogwarts.

“Hello, class. Welcome to sexual education,” Professor McGonagall began.

Ginny smirked at the blonde sitting next to her, Luna. They had become best friends throughout the years and could now almost read each other's thoughts. As such, Luna knew that Ginny was thinking of McGonagall having sex with a man. Luna found it just as ridiculous as Ginny.

“This class will be taught by myself and Professor Snape,” she continued.

It seemed from the reaction of the class that no one had noticed Snape sulking off to the side. Bursts of laughter could be heard around the room as the students stared at Snape, wondering what exactly he could add to the topic of sex. Snape sneered at the class, which did not deter the students from snickering at his expense.

“This class is mandatory for every sixth and seventh year, due to your apparent knowledge, or lack there of, regarding this subject.”

Everyone whispered at the mention of the past. Last year, there had been a scandal involving an underground game that the students had. The game involved colored bracelets and points for different sexual acts. Unfortunately, the rampant sexual escapades led to rampant sexually transmitted diseases. Madam Pomfrey had run out of her stores of desino prurigo, which tested for syphilis. From whom the STD had originated, no one knew.

“You will learn about both the female and male aspects of sex, and other things concerning you. To begin, are there any questions?”

Seamus Finnegan was the first to raise his hand. “Is it true men get hard-ons from eating oysters?”

McGonagall answered this question as well, as had yet to move from the far left side of the platform he and McGonagall were standing on. Apparently, he was going to try to blend in with the black chalkboard behind him.

“It is believed that certain chemicals found in the oyster do affect a male more so than a female. Any other questions?”

This time Lavender Brown was called on.

“Why is that all guys think about is sex?”

“Professor Snape,” McGonagall said, clearly not letting him get out of his duties, “why don't you answer this one?”

He scowled at his counterpart, and gave Lavender a death stare before he began to answer her question.

“Because that is how a male is made. His hormones are more active then those of females,” he ground out. He then drew his lips into a tight line and wrinkles littered his face. Such a sight caused Ginny to chuckle, since he looked like he was ready to explode at any second.

Professor McGonagall saw Snape's face and decided that the Q & A session for today would be best if closed.

“All right. Enough questions for today. We will be setting you up in partners now. Each pair will investigate different potions. You will also have to ask your partner questions and record their answers on the parchment we give you when we give you your partner. The answers will not be seen by us, so do not be embarrassed. The parchments are spelled to present the next question when you have answered the first truthfully. You must answer all the questions to pass. We have a piece of parchment with each of your names written on it. When there is a green mark next to your name, you will not have to retake this class. If you have a red mark, you and your partner will have to retake the class. Is that understood?”

McGonagall went around the room, pairing people together. She got to Ginny and gave her a sympathetic look, which made the sixth year's stomach twist into knots.

“Miss Weasley and Mister Malfoy,” she called out.

Amazingly, the first to voice their objections was neither of the offending people in the pair. It was instead Ron Weasley, who was already sitting next to his partner, Luna Lovegood.

“Professor! That's not fair! Malfoy hates Ginny!”

“Mister Weasley, as you are not involved with this situation, you will hold your tongue. And for your outburst, Gryffindor will lose five points,” Snape said, always happy to take points away from Gryffindor.

Draco sat in his seat, looking bored as always. He not even bothered to make any attempt to move.

“I think he wants you to go to him, Gin,” Luna suggested.

“Oh, I know he does, but it's going to be a bloody long project if he thinks that he's not going to do anything,” Ginny scowled.

She got up, and walked over to Draco. She sat next to him and set down all her stuff.

“What time did you want to meet, Malfoy?” she asked. Up to this point, Ginny had done very well in school. She was actually top of her class, but no one took much notice, like they did Hermoine. That said, she refused to let her downfall be sex ed with Malfoy.

“Why don't you just do the project, make up the answers, and report back to me?” he suggested lamely, still not looking up.

Ginny lifted his chin roughly, but Draco couldn't help but notice the lightness of her hands.

“Not a chance in hell, Malfoy. Meet me tomorrow, at 3 o'clock by the rocks over looking the lake. I'll -“

"I can't. I have to be somewhere else,” Draco interrupted.

“Right. If you have a good excuse, we'll figure something out. Well? Out with it!”

When the only response she received was a stare, she continued.

“Now, as I was saying. I'll pick up the books on the..,” she trailed off to look at her notes, “STD's. The only thing you have to bring is the piece of parchment with your questions on it. Okay?”

Without waiting for an answer, she got up and walked out of the classroom, leaving Draco staring at the table in her wake.

**

Ginny heard rustling behind her. Her ears perked up and she lifted her eyes of the book she was reading. She turned to find herself looking at Draco's knees.

“Nice of you to join me, Malfoy. Only, what? Half an hour late?” Ginny said, as she craned her neck to look him in the eyes.

“I'm bloody here, aren't I? Let's get this over with,” he said begrudgingly.

“Well, we can start with the questions first, or with the research. If you want my opinion -“

“Not really,” Draco interjected.

“We should do the questions first. Then we can go and research on our own, and then compile the data together. That way we get the most amount of work down with the least amount of time actually spent together,” she finished breathlessly.

“Fine. Whatever,” he said, as he pulled out his parchment with the questions on it. “Would you like to ask first, or shall I?”

“You can ask first,” she said almost perkily. Ginny had always heard that optimism was contagious, so she hoped that if she put on her best smile and acted happy, maybe Draco would catch on and stop looking like would rather be at the bottom of the lake.

“Question one: `What do you consider the most attractive features of a man?'”

Ginny was surprised at the question. She had expected questions like, “What is you mother's name?” She had not expected questions that she'd actually have to put some thought into wording.

“I think that a man's most attractive feature is his sense of humor. Opps, guess that means you're out of the running, Malfoy. I'll have to find another husband.”

“As if I'd ever debase myself by allowing myself to marry someone so below my class,” Draco snapped back, not missing a beat.

Ginny bit her tongue. The longer they stood here trading insults, the longer it would take to get the assignment done.

“Just write down my answer, Malfoy.” He did so, and the parchment glowed green.

“Your question is: What do you most want to know about women?”

“Why they have such an obsession with shoes,” he replied nonchalantly.

Ginny scribble down his answer, although Draco noticed her handwriting was anything but a scribble. It was possibly even better than his, which irked him. When the paper glowed green, he looked for the next question.

“Weasley, you have to answer what it was that I wanted to know most about women.”

Draco rolled his eyes. He didn't really care to know why women had an obsession with shoes, but it was something that he never understood.

“You can't always find clothes that fit the way you want, but shoes always fit the way you want. Find shoes in the right size, and it's hard to make your feet look bad.” Her tone of voice implied that such an answer should have been evident.

When the paper glowed green, Ginny read the next question. Her mouth became drier with every word she read.

“Weasley, I haven't got all day. I have quidditch practice soon, so I'd appreciate it if you would ask the question. Or have you forgotten how to read?” he mocked.

“What do you find most attractive about me?” she asked, her voice unwavering. She responded well to challenges.

He almost wish that he hadn't required her to ask the question. He was not immune to the normal urges a seventeen year old boy had, and it was for this reason that he knew the youngest Weasley had grown into very sultry sixteen year old. Her body had filled in at the right places. Draco, however, was loathe to let her know that he had noticed her growth.

“You, attractive?” he scoffed. The stare he received for his comment was one that would have made other grown men cry. He merely stared back. What seemed to be minutes later, he relented.

“You have a very generous chest, Weasley.”

She paled. She had not expected him to answer so bluntly. It took a minute for her to regain her composure, but she eventually righted herself, and wrote down his answer. The faint green light glowed once again. She passed the paper to Draco.

McGonagall's handwriting appeared on the paper once again.

“This will be the last exercise for this worksheet. In order for you to truly know what it feels like to be kissed, place one toffee in your mouth. This will allow to watch you and your partner kiss. The spell will wear off after a few moments.”

“What does it say?” Ginny asked, peering over Draco's shoulder. Then she looked at the pink and blue wrapped toffees that appeared out of thin air on.

“Like I don't know what it feels like to be kissed,” Draco muttered under his breath.

“I'm not failing because of you, Malfoy,” Ginny said.

She unwrapped his toffee and plopped it into his mouth before his could protest. She did the same and placed her hands on either side of his face and forcefully brought his mouth to hers. The moment their lips connected, she saw herself kissing him from the side, yet still felt the sensation on her lips. She brought her hands to her lips, trying to ignore the warm-and-fuzzy feeling that was spreading through her stomach.

She went to pull away, and as soon as their lips stopped touching, she fell back into her body. Draco leaned forward and grasped her lips in another kiss, before getting up and heading toward the quidditch pitch.

He left her, gasping for air, staring after him. Studying with him was never going to be the same.

----

Sorry, the ending wasn't as great as I had hoped, but that's the way the ball rolls. Review if you please. Makes me happy. :)

I might go on, but for right now, that's the end.

-->

2. Contraception


Sex-Ed

Chapter 2

Here it is. Originally, this started out as a one shot. I wrote the first chapter and could not leave it so open. So, I've continued on.

After having recently relocated my muse, I've decided to continue the story after revising the first four chapters that I have already written. Please let me know what you think! Also, any ideas, I'd be happy to hear!

Thanks to: Firei, blissfulxsin, creme_de_lilac, WhiteChocolate, Gianfared, Doobiesli, Dragonsangel68, Magica, Beccs for reviewing!

Lights! Camera! Action!

-----

With all the sixth and seventh years in the Great Hall at the same time, it was difficult to hush the students over the hum of their reverberating voices. McGonagall had to resort to using the sonorus charm to get them to settle down.

“Welcome back, class. I trust you have all been hard at work on your projects,” Professor McGonagall said, staring at the class in front of her.

She received a murmur from the class. Some were sounds of affirmation and some weren't, but she didn't need to know that.

“Yes, well. Today we will be talking about using contraceptives, for those of you who are active,” McGonagall said seriously.

So seriously, in fact, it was funny.

“So, what are some forms of contraceptives?” she asked, looking around the classroom. A few hands shot up, and she got some interesting answers.

“No, Seamus, pulling out before you `release' is not a reliable form, especially among teenagers. Teenage boys are prone to letting themselves go before they expect to, which makes `withdrawal' an insufficient method.”

His face went pale and he slumped in his seat. A blush rose to his cheeks and he wouldn't look at any of the girls in the class.

It was no wonder why to Ginny, as she knew he was the male slut of Hogwarts. If that was the method he used, he was going to get some howlers from his Grandmum soon.

After McGonagall had exhausted all the answers the class could come up with, she looked to Snape to explain the most common forms of contraception for men. Reluctantly, he pulled down the first board and started to explain the options.

“Basically the only male contraceptive out there is a condom. You should put it on prior to any contact between your sexual organs and your partners. This method should be used in conjunction with another method, which Professor McGonagall will explain about next.” Snape finished icily.

Ginny had no idea that the topic of sex could be so boring. Not that she knew much about from firsthand experience, but after growing up with her brothers, it was impossible not to pick up on their humor and knowledge. When Ginny thought further, she concluded that the only possible way for Snape to talk about sex would be in a dull, monotonous tone, because any other might imply that he knew more about the topic than what she had previously thought.

“Well, thank you for that concise answer, Professor,” McGonagall huffed. She had barely sat down in the chair off to the side before he had finished his so-called lecture.

“The market for female contraceptives is a much more diverse. Most commonly use `Nulo Concepto.' This method is recommended to be used in conjunction with a condom, as it works differently on all females and does not prevent the spreading of STDs.”

“There is also something called an `Emergency Pill.' This is a pill that the female would use the morning after intercourse, and there is a high chance of pregnancy. This is not to be used as a contraceptive on its own, as it is a drug and has mild side effects,” McGonagall reinforced. “There are many other contraceptives, but this information will be presented by a group later in the class. The three methods we have just mentioned are the most widely used and have the lowest rates of pregnancy.”

“Now, we have arranged another small project to go along with the larger one with each pair is assigned. This project will be done in the same pairs you have previously been assigned.”

With a wave of her wand, a box appeared in front of every male.

“The instructions are in the box. If you have any questions, Professor Snape will be available to answer them,” the female professor finished, dismissing the class with a wave of her hand.

“Weasley,” Draco said, pulling her over to the side as she walked out the door, “We'll work on this Wednesday. I can be there by one o'clock.”

With that he walked away. He didn't say good bye or wait to see if she was available. He just turned around and walked off toward the dungeons. Ginny could hear the tension in his voice. An afternoon all alone with Draco. She was looking forward to it.

**

“Late again, Malfoy,” Ginny said, not looking up from her book. “And you set the time. Didn't you mother teach you any manners?”

“Shove it. Let's get this over with,” he said, sitting down. As he opened the box, he pulled out a piece of paper. As he read the instructions, he became more and more skeptical. This had to be a joke.

“Well, Malfoy? What are the instructions? Or have you forgotten how to read?” Ginny asked mockingly.

“We have to practice using the contraceptives,” he said as he pulled out banana. “You have to put the condom on this,” he continued.

She looked it at in shock. Quickly, Ginny collected herself and pulled two condoms out of the box and placed one in front of him.

“I already know how to put one on, Weasley. I'm sure you could use the practice, so you do two,” Mafloy sneered imperiously.

“Just put one on, Malfoy. You're probably a little out of practice. Two condoms, two people; they probably gave us two for a reason, meaning you have to do one,” Ginny snapped at him.

Everything was an uphill battle with this guy, she thought. She didn't think that even the kiss that he had given her a week ago could make up for his stubbornness.

Of course, it was a bloody good kiss.

Ginny was brought back to the task at hand as he let out a loud, dejected sigh. He put the condom on with no problems. After watching him complete the task, she felt pretty confident in being able to do it herself.

She went to repeat Draco's actions. Only for her, the thing kept rolling back up again, thus turning the condom red. She turned the condom over, and tried again. With every unsuccessful attempt, her face got more and more red. How had he done this with such ease? she thought exasperatedly.

Draco seized her hands with his and manipulated her fingers to grasp the condom. He then place the condom over the banana a gently rolled it down the length of the banana. The condom unraveled all the way and didn't roll up, thankfully. The condom turned green.

Draco let his hands linger a second longer than he should have, but she didn't make a move to break the contact. Then, he snapped out of whatever he was thinking, and withdrew his hands. She wasn't sure, but she thought she saw a flicker of an emotion across his face.

She quietly thanked him for his help.

The next instruction on the paper said they had to try the female contraceptive spell. Ginny reached into the box and pulled out a watermelon. She couldn't suppress a smirk.

“Is this what men and women have been reduced to?” she asked. “A banana and a watermelon?”

“It could be worse, I suppose. We could have been liver and spinach, or something equally as vile,” Draco answered jokingly. He even allowed himself to smile. Ginny thought that he had a great smile.

The both effortlessly performed the spell, which Ginny was thankful for. She didn't think she could stand much more failure.

“Now it just says to get back to work on the bigger project now,” Draco told her, reading from the paper. “I'm almost done researching in my books. In another week I'll have finished. We'll have to meet after this week to compile the data,” he said cordially, looking up.

“Yea, that sounds good, see you then,” she replied.

**

Ginny was in the library, finishing up her research before Draco came. Luckily, he was always late.

“Weasley, here's what I have,” he said, dropping a pile of parchment on the table. She began to look at them, all of them were perfectly written.

“Alright, here is mine,” she answered, pushing over her pile to him. “We should go through each other's stuff and look for similarities. Then we'll know that is important. Then later we'll discuss the rest,” she directed.

As they sat next to each other, Ginny couldn't help but remember the last kiss they had shared. She would look out of the corner of her eye at him, hoping he wouldn't catch her.

**

Little did she know, she was receiving the same kind of looks from him. He hadn't forgotten the kiss they had shared, mainly because it was the most electrifying kiss he had received in a while. And that disturbed him, as it was a kiss he had received from a Weasley.

The students in the library diminished around them as the hours struck off on the clock. They had been sitting there for four hours, and Draco knew he hadn't gotten much work done thinking about her.

He got up, preparing to go back to his dorm. At least there he would be able to get some work done, after taking a long, cold shower.

She looked at him when he got up, and Draco stared back. He wanted to walk away, but he needed to get her out of his system. He had tried to quell his thoughts of Ginny by engaging the services of other girls, yet it was of no use.

He leaned down. Ginny's mind was reeling, she had no idea what he was doing.

Draco's lips stopped just before hers. He looked at her closed eyes, and whispered, “I know what you want, Weasley. Why don't you let me give it to you?”

Ginny's eyes fluttered open in fury, but Draco planted his lips on hers before she could protest.

Professor Snape walked in at that precise moment and cleared his throat.

Draco looked up, nonplussed. Ginny's mind was moving too fast to form any words.

“Professor Snape,” he said, eyeing Ginny, to make sure she didn't try for any retribution.

“They've called a captains meeting for quidditch, Draco. Just thought you might like to be there to represent the house,” Snape said, amused.

“Yes, sir,” Draco said, collecting the parchment that had lay forgotten on the floor.

“Miss Weasley, perhaps you would like to get back to your dormitory?” Snape said, turning cold once again.

Ginny just nodded, acting as though she were mute.

Draco left with Snape, and he left her sitting in her seat, watching him walk off, again.

This time, Draco looked back at her and gave her a wink.

Oh, how that boy made her blood boil!

--

There you go! What do you guys think?

-->

3. Baby?


Sex-Ed

Chapter 3

Thanks to those of you who have made it through the last two chapters! Let me know what you think of this one!

Thanks to: Firei, Babygirl, pinksunryse, Flame_red, RowenaMcKinnon, dragonsangel68, bunny, Magica and Lauryn Hawk for your reviews of my last chapter!

I haven't even done this the last two chapters, but I guess I will, just in case someone wants to sue me for all I'm worth (Let me forewarn you however… I am a college student… I don't have much!)

Disclaimer: I do not own Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Professors Snape and McGonagall, or any other name you recognize.

Thanks to _J_ over at Portkey for starting me on this lovely roll down the hill with the challenge.

Quiet on the set! We're ready to roll!

-----

Another week had passed and the due date of the project was just days away. Ginny had been avoiding him, being furious for days after his kiss in the library. She realized, though, that she wanted to pass, and therefore she needed to talk to Malfoy. She could definitely get him back later.

She had spotted Draco walking alone in the hallway and she ran to catch up with his long strides.

“Draco!” she called after him.

He stopped for a second, and then slowly turned around. His veiled eyes traveled her body before coming to rest on her face, though they seemed rather reluctant to stay there.

“Yes, Weasley?” Draco answered.

“We need to compile the information on STDs. Meet me in the library after dinner, same table,” she directed him.

He nodded in affirmation that he would be there. Draco pushed open the door to the Great Hall to take his seat for dinner.

**

This time, it wasn't Draco that was late, but Ginny instead. When she pushed open the door, Draco could have sworn she created a gust of wind that made her thick red curls fly. Despite the lack of sunlight during that time of day, she seemed to have a glow around her. Her stared at her unabashedly. Her skirt was hiked up, showing off her long legs, and her shirt was unbuttoned just one more than it ought to be. Draco, however, collected himself quickly.

“I'm not accustomed to waiting for people, Weasley. Please, be on time,” Draco drawled, with a hint of amusement in his voice, laughing in his own way at the death stare that she had given him.

“Think of it as retaliation for the days I had to wait for you,” she spat back at him.

“Anyway, we need to put all the information together,” Ginny instructed.

She hadn't intended on being late, but it had worked in favor. When she walked in, he stared at her, and she knew that her plan was working.

“I was thinking that we'd just use a copying spell to transfer the information from one piece of parchment to the blank one. We could separate it into topics: what is an STD, what are the chances of getting one, what can prevent them, the dangers of STDs, and then lastly, examples of STDs,” she finished, looking up to get a reaction.

“Does it always have to be your way? Why can't I give the instructions every once in a while?” He asked in a voice crossed between peeved and immature. His mind seemed to be set on being uncooperative.

“Because you have a secret fantasy to be in a position where you have absolutely no control,” she blurted out.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Who knew she had such a dirty mind, he thought.

“Okay. I went through and highlighted the information I thought was most important, and coded it to one of the specific topics. We can go through yours and do that now. Then do the copying,” she told him. He was still looking at her with slightly confused eyes.

She huffed at his lack of ambition and picked up a piece of his parchment. He followed suit shortly after. Draco watched her under his eyelids as she bit her bottom lip with her teeth. The thought of those lips on him was making it very difficult to concentrate on the words in front of him.

This is going to be a long couple of hours, he thought.

**

“We should get going,” Ginny said. Her eyes were having a hard time staying open, and she had a test tomorrow in Charms.

“Fine, if that's what you say, Queen Weasley,” he told her sarcastically.

What he didn't tell her was that he'd been watching her for the last forty-five minutes and it was preventing him from getting any work done. He couldn't help but notice that when she bent over her paper, he had a clear view of the green lace bra she was wearing.

“Alright then,” she said, getting up to leave.

Ginny bent over to put her books in her bag, giving Draco a prime view of her arse. She was driving him mad.

When she stood back up, she caught him. He was still staring at her butt. She smile coyly at him.

“Draco, what were you looking at?”

Knowing when he's lost a battle, he replied truthfully.

She leaned in close to his ear, which placed her at such an angle that allowed for his eyes to be staring directly at her ample cleavage.

“Do not look at me like that again, Malfoy, if you ever want to have sex again,” she whispered slowly against his ear, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

She turned around on her heel, and was proud that this time, she was the one who got to walk away. When she reached the heavy oak doors of the library, she turned and winked, just as he had done the last time they were in the library.

**

That Saturday was dark and stormy. There were gloomy, blusterous clouds threatening to open up.

And those clouds opened up in time for the students and staff of Hogwarts on their way to the Quidditch field to be caught in the deluge.

Slytherin was playing Gryffindor and everyone was there.

Ginny Weasley, the new Gryffindor chaser was having the game of her life. Her passes were crisp. She saw every tiny opportunity and turned it her way.

Which was why her house up by eighty points, 100 to 20.

Draco Malfoy always had his eyes looking out for the elusive snitch. It was like a treasure hunt for him, and he couldn't be distracted by other treasures.

He had to find it if his team had any hope of winning. He would not lose to Gryffindor again, knowing the Slytherins there could be a mutiny.

He caught sight of it just as Gryffindor's newfound red-headed powerhouse was racing towards the hoops to presumably score yet another goal.

She never made it, however. Blaise Zabini, a chaser for Slytherin, had given instructions to the team beaters, Vincent Crabbe and Millicent Bullstrode, to stop any more goals.

Following his instructions, when Ginny had gotten the quaffle, then immediately started looking for the bludgers to distract the girl with.

Crabbe hit one her way, just as Millicent did the same. Ginny was hit by two bludgers on her left side. The quaffle tumbled out her hands and into Zabini's, who took off for the hoops he had to score in.

Ginny fell hard onto the unforgiving ground below.

Draco saw a glimpse of red out of the corner of his eye. He ignored the speck, continuing in pursuit of the snitch until he closed his fingers around the snitch. Draco raised up his hand as Madam Hooche blew the whistle to signal that the game had ended.

Ecstatic that he had won the game, he turned his broom around only to see a crowd formed around something on the ground. The Slytherin section was cheering for his victory, but everyone else was looking down upon the crowd on the ground.

He landed on the solid grass of the pitch and his beaters ran up to him.

“We did what you asked,” Crabbe said immediately.

Draco looked at the figure on the ground and saw a mass of red hair.

“What?” he asked distractedly, wondering what had happened to Ginny.

Millicent filled in the blanks. “Zabini told us you said to stop any more goals at all costs.”

Passion flashed in Draco Malfoy's eyes. He wanted to lash out at these oafs, and at Zabini. The captain searched for anything to say. Finding nothing he just nodded, his eyes never leaving the Ginny in the hands of her team before Potter or the other Weasley found out.

**

Ginny was in the infirmary until Tuesday and she showed up to class on Wednesday, pointedly ignoring Draco. Draco, however, stared at her through the entire class. You could still see the bruising from his team's bludgers. The bruises had moved up her entire left side. Watching her closely, he also noticed that she would wince anytime anything grazed that side.

Word had spread around the school that he had ordered “the hit on poor Ginny Weasley.”

He didn't set out to correct it and dove instead into his studies, anything to keep his mind from the redheaded Quidditch player that was monopolizing his mind. He buried himself in the corner of the library, where even Potter and his cronies wouldn't bother him.

“Class, please turn in your reports,” McGonagall said.

After she had a stack on her desk and everyone was seated, she looked at Snape and waved her hand subtlety towards the front of the classroom, a signal to him that it was his turn to talk.

Of course, a signal was only as good as its meaning, and if the receiver of the signal didn't, or pretended not to know what it meant, then there was no obligation to fulfill the action requested by said signal.

At least, that's the story Snape would tell McGongall when she flipped out on him after the class left.

“Professor Snape, did you want to explain the next project,” Professor McGonagall prompted, frustration evident in her voice.

He sighed resignedly and began, “We will have another project for you to work on, as there is still a good amount of the semester left.”

He closed his mouth and looked pointedly at his fellow professor, clearly telling her that he was not going to take a very active role in this class.

McGonagall took a page out of Snape's book, ignoring his perspicuous glare.

“Professor, would you like to explain?” Snape prompted, pulling McGonagall into the conversation.

While being very tempted to say `no' and see Snape's reaction, she knew such a childish act would hurt her disciplinary reputation in her students' eyes.

“Right, well. You will remain in the partners that you have,” McGonagall said, despite the sighs that came collectively from the class. “Professor Snape, will you please show them their projects?”

Snape brought out a bassinet from behind the chalkboard, one that seemed to contain a baby.

The class whispered to each other, each having their own speculation of just what they were going to do with this baby.

“Each couple will be getting a baby. This is so that you can understand just how hard it is to have a baby at your young age while juggling all pressure you usually encounter,” McGonagall said to the shocked students.

“These will do and require everything an ordinary baby would. You will have this baby for the remainder of the semester. As many pairs are in opposite ends of the castle, Headmaster Dumbledore has arranged rooms that each pair will stay in,” she told them.

“Do not try to enter your partner's room after hours, as they will be locked from the outside.”

For some reason it seemed to Ginny that McGonagall gave Seamus Finnegan a sharp look.

Then when she followed Snape's line of vision it appeared that he was smirking at her partner. This caused Ginny's mind to travel back to when she and Draco were caught kissing in the library by Snape.

That thought brought back the anger she was feeling towards Draco and not just because of the broken collarbone, the four broken ribs and the concussion she had received.

“The baby will stay in the middle, between the parents' rooms. These are babies that have been abandoned. The Orbus Orphanage has agreed to let you care for these babies for the remaining few weeks of the semester. There will constantly be a house-elf with the baby at all times, to ensure its safety. The house-elf, however, has been instructed to only interfere when the baby is in danger. Anytime such a situation arises, it will be documented. This is a real child who needs to be bathed, fed, and loved. Do you understand?” the transfiguration professor finished.

She accepted the nods of affirmation from the class with a nod of her own. She then called up each pair and gave each a baby with its bassinet.

When Ginny and Draco went up, no words were said between the two. They received their bouncing baby boy, whose name was Trenton Edward Malfoy (all the babies received the last name of the guy in the pair).

Ginny tried to talk to McGonagall.

“Professor, I can't really be expected to live with him, after what he did to me, can I?” she pleaded.

His features softened when he heard the fear and hurt in her voice.

McGonagall explained that the partners were set, and that she was sympathetic to Ginny's plight, but there was nothing she could do. McGonagall went back to calling up partners when Ginny felt a tug on her skirt. She was ready to hit Malfoy for trying to pull down her skirt when she found she had to look down to find the culprit.

It was Trenton's house-elf, Freme (Frem-y). He would show them to their rooms and give them the password. The house elf would also explain some instructions since they often took care of babies.

“Your password is `econtras simul,'” he told them in a high-pitched, squeaky voice. “Miz Wheazy, your room is to the left and Mizter Malfoy to the right.”

“That,” he said, pointing the enclosed bed in the middle of the room, “is where baby Trenton will sleep. There are bottles and jarred baby food in the refrigerator,” he told them, pointing to a large white box by Draco's door, “and you can get more baby food from the kitchens. There was a spell placed on each of your rooms that will alert you when baby Trenton awakes. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask me,” Freme finished.

Ginny thought about it and quickly a pile of questions popped into her head.

“When should he be fed?”

“Trenton should have a jar of baby food for all three meals and a bottle whenever else he seems hungry, or when he is willing to take it.”

“Where are the diapers and changing table?”

“They're in the cabinet next to the sink. No changing table, dangerous.”

“Any thing he needs to sleep?”

“His blankie is in his crib.”

“He should sleep on top of it, right?”

“Yes, and baby sleeps on his back. It's less dangerous. Any other questions?” the house elf asked, ready for any thing else this `young mother' had to throw at him.

“No, thank you for your help, Freme,” Ginny said politely. She added, “Have a nice night,” just before he disappeared. Where he went, Ginny wasn't sure, but she was sure he was watching. That didn't stop her from being nervous at being along with a baby.

Then her attention was turned to Trenton, as he began to cry. Draco was looking around, trying to figure out how to stop the sound.

“Weasel, do something with the kid,” he told her, “the sound is hurting my ears.”

“Why don't you try something?” she told him, “Or maybe you could order some other teammate to do that for you too,” she bit.

Draco sniffed in obvious disgust of what she was inferring. He would not rise to take her bait.

The crying became too much for his sensitive ears. He began to poke the baby on his arms and stomach, in what she figured was an attempt to tickle him.

“Oh, for Merlin's sake, Malfoy,” Ginny said, pushing him out of the way.

Ginny wrapped her arms around the baby, supporting his neck. She bounced the baby up and down while making her way to pick up the pacifier on the table. She winced as the baby's feet would kick her side.

Draco felt that stab of guilt return as it had earlier, but felt better when Trent's cries diminished, his attention now shifted on the nook in his mouth.

Ginny placed Trent back in his carrier seat, where upon he promptly began to cry again.

“Why did you stop?” Draco demanded.

“I'm not going to do everything, Malfoy. You pick him up,” she snapped. “I'm not someone who will take orders from you.”

Draco growled at her. He decided to ignore the obvious insult. The uncomfortable teenager bent down and picked up the little tyke.

Trent continued to cry, quickly making the last bit of Draco's thin patience disappear.

“Damn it Weasel,” Draco said, “take the kid. He doesn't want me.”

Draco turned around to give the kid back to Ginny, but she had seemingly disappeared since the last time he had seen her not two minutes ago.

“Shit,” he muttered. “I guess it's just you and me right now, kid.”

Draco's nose crinkled up and he stuck it high in to the air and then took a sniff in. He looked in the eyes of the little person in his arms.

“You better not have,” Draco warned.

All he received was a smile in return.

“Shit,” Draco said, walking over to the cabinet to get a diaper.

He walked over and laid a blanket on the soft carpet of the living room. Draco placed Trent on the surface and took off the diaper.

He pulled his sweater over his nose to block out some of the disgusting smell, although it wasn't helping much.

After pulling up his sleeves, he looked at the diaper.

“Which way goes to the front?” he asked.

That was a pretty good indicator of how the rest of the afternoon went.

--

-->

4. Teddy Bears and Lap Dances


Sex-Ed

Chapter 4

----

Ginny Weasley was fuming. For some reason, Malfoy always got her going. She usually saved her temper for Fred and George's never-ending barrel of tricks, but the slimy Slytherin seemed intent on testing her fraying nerves.

In desperate need of fresh air, Ginny decided a run around the grounds of Hogwarts was the perfect way to fulfill it. She hadn't been running since the accident on the pitch, and she hated being out of her routine.

The youngest Weasley could run for miles, with no end in sight. It gave her time to collect her thoughts. Also, she loved to take in all the different types of plants and the few animals that would venture a peek at the strange creature running through their habitat.

Ginny found that after the first couple of steps, she nearly forgot about her quidditch injury. She did not, however, forget about the person who gave it to her. He might not have hit the bludgers at her, but he might as well have.

However, ever since they were assigned the projects in sex-ed together, there was something there that Ginny didn't want to think about. They had a chemistry that she could not deny, no matter how much she hated him.

Draco Malfoy had a despicable work ethic (Ginny didn't think he had one at all, unless it was to get some girl into his bed, or the bloody snitch in his hand), he had bad manners, and where had the art of chivalry gone?

But Ginny could not deny that she stood a little taller every time his grey eyes roved up and down her body. He had hands that knew exactly where to touch to send a shiver down her spine, while still coincidental.

By the time Ginny had finished mulling over every possible facet that she could regarding Draco in general, as well as anything she had to do with him, she was at the front doors of the castle.

Idly, Ginny wondered what Draco was doing. Then her mind quickly filled with the image of Trent. Ginny took off at a sprint to the room she had with Draco. She could not believe that she had left Trent alone with Draco, even if there was a house elf watching them.

I am so stupid!

**

Draco had given in. Freme appeared at the mention of his name and suggested that Draco enchant something to look like a teddy bear that was soft. If he was really in a jam, he said, he should make the bear do different things like talk and dance.

So when Ginny walked in and saw a teddy bear giving the cutest little kid she ever seen a lap dance, to say she was confused was an understatement. Trent seemed to like it, but that was a level of the male psyche that Ginny did not intend to explore, as she really didn't want to know about it.

“Weasley, nice of you to finally join us and earn your grade,” Draco drawled. He wasn't the least bit phased by the bear, but he also had quite a bit more time to adjust to it.

Truthfully, when he had set out on the bear-enchanting endeavor, he didn't mean to make it dance as it was. He had meant for it to dance and he thought that if he tweaked an old spell that he knew, the results would come out clean. It all started off well. Draco took a pillow off the ugly, tattered couch in the living room and transfigured into a teddy bear. No big deal there. Draco used his old spell to get the bear to dance originally. However, Draco couldn't get the bear to dance in any other form than the lap dance it was currently giving.

He knew Ginny would probably kick his ass for letting such a little kid play with something that little kids shouldn't know about, but Trent was enthralled by his new toy. Hopefully he didn't know what that bear was really doing, even on that subconscious testosterone driven level that anyone with a y-chromosome possessed.

Ginny and Draco stared at each other for a while, every once in a while breaking contact to look at Trent laughing his head off at the bear. Ginny didn't know what to say to Draco, and Draco was afraid of what she might say and he wasn't going to provoke her into temper tantrum.

“Well,” Ginny finally said, the uncomfortable, thick silence becoming too much for her to tolerate any longer.

Ginny was a little freaked out by the dirty nature of the teddy bear, but she had quelled the little part of her that was letting the anger build up by counting to ten about a dozen times.

“He looks happy with the toy,” she said slowly. Ginny was still unsure of the toy, but seeing as she had no other choice but to accept the fact that Trent was taken with it, she had to give Malfoy some credit.

“Well, you left and I had to do something to make the kid stop crying. Ta-da,” Malfoy finished in a sing-song voice that surprised him more then it did Weasley.

Ginny just nodded at him. She had to find the situation comical, even if Malfoy had been a prat to her earlier. “Think maybe we could modify it to be geared a tad bit more a kid Trent's age?” she ventured.

“Go ahead and try, but it doesn't do any good,” he said.

Ginny pried the bear out of Trent's hands and gave him a pacifier to quiet his cries of protest while she fiddled with the bear. She took the previous spell Malfoy had used on the bear and put on a new one. She used to enchant her shoes to dance. She always liked the sound of tap shoes dancing on the floor.

Draco gave her a questioning look and she just shrugged her shoulders and said, “I love the sound of tap shoes on the floor. I was a terrible dancer, grace was never my thing.” Draco snorted. She gave him a harsh glare, but then continued as if she hadn't heard him. “So I used to enchant the shoes my mum had bought for me. The sound drove her up the wall, but she always thought I was practicing, so she didn't say anything.”

She handed the bear back to Trent, who was apparently unhappy with her handy work. His cries grew louder and louder and Ginny couldn't quiet him.

“Apparently he's not too pleased with my version of dancing. I guess you should just change it back, since I would prefer not to have a splitting headache today.”

Draco nodded with a small smile, or as close to one that he would give around a Weasley, and made the bear give out more lap dances.

“So, Malfoy. You know how I knew my spell. How do you know yours?” Ginny ventured, with a twinkle in her eyes.

**

Dinner that night was definitely one of the more interesting ones that Ginny had attended. There were little squabbles breaking out, mostly between girls, one girl being insecure with her relationship, thus she was less than thrilled with the idea of another girl being in close quarters 24-7 with the boy that she thinks is her boyfriend

Ginny knows this because she was in one of the little squabbles. Pansy Parkinson, the simpering female that followed Draco around drooling over him, was feeling a little insecure about Ginny stepping on her toes. Pansy wanted Ginny as far away from Draco as possible, and she told Professor Snape exactly that.

Pansy, while having some influence in the house, had very little over Snape. He felt that she was almost as much as a waste to the wizarding world as Longbottom was, as her grades were on about the same level. He almost no problem taking points from her, the only draw back that she was in Slytherin.

“Miss Parkinson, you know very well that the rules of the sex-ed project require the partners to co-habitate, as they are expected to share the duties of the raising the child in their charge. The rules are no different from those that you are under. So, if you would please keep your lovers' squabbles for the bedroom, then I believe that will be all.” Snape nodded at Ginny.

Draco probably didn't want to believe it, but Snape saw the change in the student's face when he saw her. Draco would have some opposition to his choice, but Snape was not going to be the one that would give his godson grief over it.

**

Ginny walked back to her room, Trent in her arms, in a daze.

At dinner an old friend of hers, Michael Corner, came up to her to give her some interesting information. Michael had a few friends in Slytherin, and from them he got the information that it wasn't, as the entire school had previously believed, Malfoy that had ordered that Ginny be taken down during the Gryffindor-Slytherin match-up.

According to Michael's friend (he wouldn't tell Ginny his name, much to her chagrin) it was Blaise Zabini that made the executive decision to stop Ginny in her tracks. Of course, this decision was made in Draco's name so that Millicent Bulstrode and Crabbe wouldn't be suspicious. As dull as they were, they knew not to take orders from anyone besides Malfoy, which is why Zabini had to use his name.

Ginny, not given the name of Michael's source, was a little leery of letting Draco off the hook for something that he very well could have done.

This was why Ginny was walking back to her dorm in a daze. If he knew everyone thought it was him, yet that he didn't do it, why had he not said something?

She didn't have long to ponder the question, though, since Malfoy was sprawled out on the plush leather couch that was not there when she left for dinner. His eyes were closed and Ginny saw a hint of a smile touching his lips.

Trent chose just that moment to let out a giggle, which had Draco sitting upright in less than a second.

“Where did all this come from?” Ginny asked in a subdued voice, since she wasn't real sure about Malfoy's state of consciousness. The position he was in couldn't be comfortable, at least, not to any normal person, so she was weighing the possibility that he might have rigor mortis.

When Malfoy answered, her doubts of his mortality were answered. “Just moved some stuff in from my old room,” he replied casually. He waved her to a leather recliner that looked just a plump as the couch Draco was laying on.

The couches were set up in a shape that would allow Trent to play in the middle of it, so when Weasley decided to go AWOL again, he would be ready. Draco had Dobby set up the couches for him. There was a soft carpet for Trent to play on with out worrying about getting hurt. Of course, Draco couldn't guarantee safety once he left that carpet, but money only goes so far.

Draco, Ginny and Trent sat in companionable silence. Trent was lying on his back in the middle of the carpet, and Draco and Ginny played wizard's chess on a floating chessboard. He watched as the chessboard went back and forth between the two teenagers.

Draco passed a bowl to Ginny. “Popcorn?” he questioned without taking his eyes off the board.

“Yea, thanks,” she answered, grabbing a handful. Draco grunted, his idea of a `your welcome'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you guys think!

-->