Spicing It Up

Gaya Hriive

Rating: NC17
Genres: Romance, Humor
Relationships: Harry & Hermione
Book: Harry & Hermione, Books 1 - 6
Published: 15/04/2006
Last Updated: 22/04/2006
Status: Completed

Harry and Hermione are trying to spice up their love life so Hermione makes an apalling suggestion: No sex for two weeks. Can they do it? Well, not IT, but rather, NOT it? FINAL CHAPTER! WARNING: MENTION OF SEXUAL FANTASIES/SITUATIONS

1. In Which Harry Learns that Hermione Was Naughty


Harry and Hermione sat together comfortably on the sofa in his spacious flat. The television was on but neither of them was really watching the images that flashed hurriedly across the screen and they were too busy reveling in each other's company to notice that the hour was very late. Hermione sat nuzzled against Harry's chest while he rested a tired arm across her slender shoulders. She fidgeted with a ring on her left ring finger, occasionally sighing in contentment. After she sighed once more, Harry shifted slightly and looked down into her smiling face.

“Hermione…are you ok?”

A dreamy smile came across her face and it was reminiscent of a Luna Lovegood smile. Hermione nodded and closed her eyes, still smiling brightly.

“Oh yes, I am very, very well. I'm just, you know, so…happy.”

Harry laughed and admired her unabashed joy.

“Me too. I don't think that I've ever really been this happy. Well, I mean, I am happy of course, but you know this is like special occasion happy. Did you follow that?”

Hermione leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on Harry's parted lips and nodded once more.

“It's kind of euphoric, not the normal kind of happy. I love it though. I hope it lasts forever. I just feel so warm and content, like nothing ever bad will ever happen to us again, even though I highly doubt that to be true. But even still, when you're with me, I feel so safe and protected.”

Harry squeezed Hermione closer to him and rested his head on top of hers. She smelled so wonderful, like spring and freshness but with the slightest hint of parchment, in an unoffending way.

“It is euphoric. Sometimes I feel like I can never be too close to you. I expect us to melt together sometimes, into one person, as it were. I'm quite sure that I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.”

“Harry, can I ask you something if you promise to answer honestly?”

“Of course. Ask away.”

Hermione sat up a little so that she was eye level to Harry and placed her hands over his.

“What makes you happy? Really and truly. Is there anything that I can do or give you that would make you even happier?”

Harry thought silently for a moment and then smiled.

“Well, since you asked, you could make that Honey Dijon Chicken more often. I love that stuff.”

Hermione slapped him playfully on the arm and he embraced her in a tight hug.

“Ok, I can do that. What else?”

“Um, well, I know that when we are making love that you are about making sure that I get the most out of it, which I do, but I would like it if you let me do the same for you more often. We've never had a bad sexual experience but sometimes I would really just like to pleasure you more.”

“Hmmm, well, I can't object to that. I'm not saying that our sex life is boring at all, because it's not, but maybe we can try new things you know?”

“I'm glad you said that because I really have been trying to think of ways to spice things up more but I honestly can't come up with anything.”

Hermione moved to face Harry once more and tucked her left leg underneath her.

“Ok, well then lets decide what we think needs to be changed or modified. Are we lacking in passion?”

“Um, no not really. Things can get pretty hot so I don't think that's it.”

“Alright, well what about location?”

“Hmm, well we could change that up a little bit. The bedroom is getting kind of…monotonous.”

”I agree. Ok so we'll change locations each time. That will be fun. Anything else?”

“Well, how about positions. Lets see if we can find more challenging positions. I'm sure that will help. Don't you agree?”

Hermione giggled and smiled brightly.

“Yes, that is a definite must. Alright then, I have an idea. It's not going to be easy but I think that it will help. Are you ready?”

“Um for an idea? If you're asking me that then this can't be good.”

“Well, it won't be that bad. Ok so lets not have sex for, oh lets say, two weeks.”

Harry practically jumped off of the sofa and gawked incredulously at Hermione.

“Are you mental? Hermione, I'm a twenty-six year old man. I'll die without sex for two weeks! Plus, I'll die without sex with you for two weeks! Can we do something else please?”

“Harry, calm down. It's really not that bad. I mean, ok so two weeks is a little stretch but we can do it! And if you think you're the only one that will have a hard time then you underestimate me. I guarantee that I think about sex just as much if not more than you do.”

“Ha! Ok.”

Hermione leaned back and glared at her husband.

“You don't believe me? Ok then how about this: remember last week when we were out to dinner with the Weasleys and I went to the bathroom for a long time after the discussion about the renovation of the Hogwarts library?”

Harry cocked an eye curiously and answered with apparent hesitation.

“Uh, yea…”

“Well what do you think I was doing?”

Harry sat stock still, recalling the night in question. Hermione had been gone a long time and when she came back to the table her cheeks were a little flushed. As realization hit him, Harry's mouth dropped open in disbelief.

`You…no…I….you, you, you…”

“Masturbated in the bathroom. Yes. Why? Because I was thinking about how much fun it would be to have sex with you in that library under your invisibility cloak. I was really quite horny and I would have invited you along, but it would have been too obvious.”

Harry was shocked to say the least. Ok, he thought, if she's telling the truth, which I don't doubt, then that means she does think about sex a lot. So maybe this two weeks will help our creative sides come out.

Harry cleared his throat and scratched his forehead.

“Ok, well, then lets not have sex for two whole weeks. During that time we must come up with and make personal lists of all the things we want to do once the two weeks is up.”

Hermione smiled, gladdened by the fact that Harry was being so receptive to her idea.

“Wonderful. But no sex means no sex Harry. Nothing. Do you get my drift?”

Harry groaned loudly and threw his head back on the couch.

“Not even oral? Hermione, that's evil!”

“Not even oral. No sexual contact for two weeks. As a matter of fact, no kissing either. Because that just leads to sex. So, no sex-oral or intercourse- and no kissing. Two weeks. Agreed?”

“Oh alright. But when this is over, we're going to have to spend two weeks in bed to make up for it.”

“We'll see. Well, I'm tired so I'm going to bed but I think I'm going to sleep in the guest room until time is up. That way we're not tempted. I love you and goodnight.”

Harry watched Hermione leave the sitting room and go to the guest room, all the while kicking himself for agreeing to her insane suggestion.

“No sex for two weeks. Dear god. Well, I guess it's time to restock the lotion and tissue,” Harry said to himself as he headed to his room.

It was going to be a stressful two weeks.


-->

2. Chapter Two: Week One, In Which The Term Sexual Frustration


AN: Thanks so much for the awesome response to this! It really is just a random idea that I had while I was watching TV the other night. Well, here is Chapter Two, enjoy and I'd love more reviews!!

Chapter Two: Week One, In Which The Term Sexual Frustration Gets A New Meaning

It had been three days since Harry and Hermione had agreed to forgo sex in order to spice up their love life. Easier said than done. Day one had come and gone relatively easy, without much difference in their daily routine. Harry had taken Hermione to dinner and a muggle movie and then they had simply gone home. Days two and three had been a little harder but neither of them had yet given in.

It wasn't even the no sex rule that was getting to Harry but simply the fact that he could not kiss Hermione whenever he wanted to. He was so used to showing his affection for her in short simple kisses, or long drawn out ones that usually led to the bedroom. But he could no nothing. No pecks, no nothing. The hardest part was by far the fact that they had both opted to sleep in separate bedrooms. Harry had grown so used to waking up with Hermione in his arms that his empty bed somewhat depressed him. He missed how she nuzzled up next to him and how their bodies intertwined during the night. He always felt so warm and safe when she was lying beside him and the last few nights had been lonely and cold.

It was early on the fourth morning and Harry decided to take his routine coffee on the balcony. It had such a beautiful view of a wide sweeping orchard and Harry found relaxation and a sort of cleansing by just sitting outside and taking in the lovely weather. He finished his coffee and went back inside, deciding to take a shower Harry went to his room, changed into a towel and headed for the bathroom. Just as he reached out to turn the knob, Hermione opened it from the other side.

There they were, face to face, neither in anything more than a small towel. Harry stood transfixed as he gazed longingly at Hermione's lean, wet figure. He unconsciously wet his lips and met Hermione's eyes with what was definitely a look of unabashed lust. Hermione inched up to him very slowly until he could feel her breath, hot and slow, on his ear. She licked her lips and lowered her voice to a light whisper.

“Eleven days.” She nipped gently at his ear and went into her room so quickly that Harry hardly had time to process what had just transpired.

Eleven days. Eleven days. I can't do it. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I am sure that I will have died by time this is all over.

Just as Harry stepped into the bathroom, he called out loudly to Hermione.

“I hope you know it's a COLD SHOWER I'll be taking!”

~*~

Days five and six passed slowly in Hermione's opinion. It seems that when one thinks about sex as much as she, one finds it immensely difficult to restrain from physical sexual contact. But it wasn't just the sex Hermione missed. She missed Harry, not that they didn't see each other every day, because they did. It was just that she missed being in his arms and she missed his gentle kisses on her brow. She was simply absolutely and hopelessly in love with him and it was hard, especially since they were married now, to not touch and caress one another.

On the sixth night Harry cooked dinner at home and the couple shared a nice quiet evening alone with only some candles and a Beethoven score in the background. They talked about work and other things but they did not talk about sex; at least, not until Hermione had one too many glasses of wine and went into her “I'm drunk and am going to be perfectly and honestly blunt” mode.

They were enjoying a lovely desert of banana pudding when all of a sudden Hermione stopped eating and looked at Harry with, what he thought, was one of the sexiest looks ever seen. Hermione put her fork down onto her plate and leaned slightly across the table. Harry gulped and brushed his hair back with an unsteady hand.

“Harry, I'm insane. I don't know what the hell got into me to suggest such a ridiculous thing, but I can't make it. I'm so horny I can't stand it and I need you.”

Harry swallowed loudly again and cleared his throat. As much as he wanted desperately to end the two-week stint of celibacy, he just couldn't. There had been a streak of genius in Hermione's crazy plan, and Harry knew that if they could stick it out then they would both be better for it.

“Hermione, I know the feeling, trust me. But I think we need to try to stay with this. We only have what, eight days left. We can do this. And just think, when it's over, I guarantee you that we will have the best, best, sex anyone has ever had.”

Hermione looked somewhat crestfallen but remained leaning across the table propped on her elbows.

“I know you're right, but I just can't take it. I'm so…horny…all the time. I feel like a hormonal teenage boy! It's ridiculous. I mean, when we were still sleeping together, sure I was horny enough, but not like this. This is just torturous. I can't believe that I said we should do this. Can't we just, you know, take it back? Can we rewind and pretend I never suggested such a ludicrous thing?”

Harry laughed. He knew how active Hermione's sex drive was, and although he was having a hard time, he knew she must be just as miserable. Harry and Hermione went from having sex two or three times a day, to not having it at all for fourteen days. It was no wonder they were both going crazy. Just then Hermione leaned even further over the table and Harry bent forwards slightly to meet her.

“Ok, then, if we are going to stick with it, then I have to get this off of my chest. It really is working you know. I have thought of SO many things that I want you to do to me. Like this…”

She leaned into his ear and Harry's face immediately reddened. He dropped his fork and a look of complete shock came over him and he sat stock still, staring straight ahead. Then he turned his head quickly and looked apprehensively at Hermione.

“You want me to do WHAT?” he asked indignantly.

Hermione only grinned and rose from the table. She walked to stand behind Harry and laid her hands gently on his shoulders.

“Looks like I'm the one taking a cold shower now.”

And she went into the bathroom, leaving a very shocked and slightly amused Harry behind.


-->

3. Chapter Final: In Which Harry and Hermione End the Torture


A/N: OMG thank you all so much for this crazy response! I can't believe this little tiff got 72 re views so far! MAN I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Oh yes, side note: I know that you all are desperately wondering what Hermione said to Harry, and honestly, this is the best I could come up with. I didn't want to be vulgar so I shall tell you the same thing that Hermione tells Harry “Use your imagination.”

ONWARD!!!

Chapter Final: In Which Harry and Hermione End the Torture

The six days after the dinner in which Hermione was very lewd, were absolutely miserable. In just six short days the couple had walked in on one another in the shower a grand total of eight times. Each time became harder to turn from the bathroom than was the last but they still had not given in.

Harry's situation was not helped by the fact that several nights in a row a chorus of Hermione's moans serenaded him from across the hall. So to get her back he began a symphony all his own and the two would go back and forth for hours.

Hermione had decided that even though the whole arrangement was her idea, if Harry didn't want to call it off then she would do the only thing she could think of; she teased him mercilessly. On the evening of the eighth day she allowed Harry to catch her making a sandwich wearing nothing more than her under garments. She had also stopped wearing towels after getting out of the shower.

Harry, however aroused by her nude escapades, knew the game and he wasn't going to let her win. He too began parading around the small flat in little more than his skin, showing off his lean figure and taught muscles. Although she never acted on it, Hermione swooned every time she caught Harry in questionable attire.

As the week wore on, the moans from across the hall grew louder and the lists that Harry and Hermione had been making grew longer. It seemed as though the fourteenth, and final day would never arrive and as the tension grew so did both Harry and Hermione's unquenchable urge to be with one another. By the last couple of days the two had stopped wearing clothes completely while at home and Ron learned the hard way not to drop in unannounced.

Finally after what had seemed like a thousand torturous years, the fourteenth day arrived and both Harry and Hermione came home from work as early as possible. Hermione rushed into the flat, threw her purse onto the sofa and tore into her bedroom to add the final items to what she called her “Make me scream” list. She dug the piece of parchment out of her underwear drawer and sat down with a thud at her writing desk. She read and reread the list, laughing out loud several times at its ridiculousness.

The Make Me Scream List (Fantasies)

  1. You're a virgin and I'm Mrs. Robinson

  2. You're my sex slave

  3. You're a stranger and you abduct me

  4. Much more time in the shower

  5. That thing I mentioned at dinner the other night

Hermione smiled and put down her quill and tucked the parchment into her pants pocket. Just as she was getting up from the desk, she heard Harry make his way clumsily into the flat. Which meant he too was in a hurry. Hermione straightened her hair and walked slowly from the bedroom to living room where she saw a rather out of breath Harry spread out over the sofa. He grinned slyly at Hermione as she made her way to sit beside him. Hermione felt no need for preamble so she removed her list from her pants pocket and unfolded it.

“Finish your list?”

Harry grinned even broader.

“Yep. I see you finished yours. Lets see it.”

“Oh no. Let me see yours first.”

Harry reached into his pocket and removed a small piece of parchment and held it tightly in his hand.

“How about we just read them at the same time.” He suggested.

“Alright. That's fair enough.”

They exchanged lists and the room suddenly took on a thick silence. Hermione grinned stupidly as she read what Harry had written.

The List

  1. Hogwarts library

  2. Snape's storeroom

  3. Kama Sutra had a lot of good positions

  4. more morning sex

Hermione finished reading the list and looked at Harry who was now full out smiling.

“You want to have sex in Snape's storeroom? Why Harry? Don't you think that's a little…odd?”

Harry laughed and put his hands behind his head.

“Maybe. But it'd be just my way of giving him a big Fuck You. Plus, there's always the thrill of getting caught.”

“Hmm, that does sound good. I like the list. It's not quite what I was expecting, but it's still good.”

“I like yours too. Especially the Mrs. Robinson scenario. I could get into that.”

Well, perhaps we can try those later, but right now, I'd rather we just have a nice long shag.”

“Who could say no to that?”

Hermione inched her way over until she was practically sitting in Harry's lap. She grasped his face firmly but laid gentle kisses along his bottom lip and jaw.

“God, I've missed you.” Harry whispered into her ear.

“Mmmmm.”

Hermione continued to kiss her way up and down Harry's neck and stopped at his lips. They sat gazing at each other for only a second and then Harry claimed her lips in a heated kiss. Their tongues met in a wild frenzy and clothes went flying rapidly in all directions. Hermione positioned herself comfortably atop Harry's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, never breaking the heated kiss.

Neither said a word as they indulged in what they had denied themselves for fourteen days. Harry touched Hermione softly in all the right places, in a way that she knew only he could touch her. He slid into her gently and they began a passionate movement of body and soul.

Two weeks away from physical contact gave them both a new appreciation for the other. Their lovemaking was not rapid and hard; it was slow and passionate, which surprised them both. They took their time, indulging in every part of one another. Hermione moved slowly against Harry, their foreheads pressed together, breathing each other's air. Harry shuddered beneath her as their skin melted together and rubbed in all the right places.

The room was filled with nothing but the sounds they made together, seemingly as one voice. Hermione hummed a low tune as Harry met her song with his own bass treble. As they neared the end, they picked up speed and it was almost too much as Harry felt Hermione clench around him, pressing even further into him.

“Harry…” Hermione repeated his name over and over slowly and sensually. Harry barely recognized himself releasing her name from his lips as together, they allowed supreme ecstasy to overtake them.

They stayed close, clinging to each other for dear life, afraid to ruin the moment. Harry had imagined that once time was up that he and Hermione would have humped like wild rabbits, but he was very pleased with the way that they had seemed to find each other again. It was reminiscent of the first time that they made love.

Hermione kissed Harry's forehead and leaned back to take a good look at his sweaty face.

“Well, I think in hindsight, that was the best idea I ever had.”

Harry gave her a somewhat menacing look and cocked his eyebrow.

“This may be true, but next time, I will not participate in your lewd suggestion of depriving me of sex. I nearly died.”

“Well it was no cake walk for me either. But we have a lot of time to make up for. How about you help me with that suggestion I made a dinner last week.”

Harry blushed and then looked quizzically at Hermione.

“Um…ok, but I'm really not sure what you expect me to do with a cucumber, a bowl of sugar and a stick of butter.”

Hermione grinned wickedly.

“Oh, just use your imagination.”

Fin.


-->