What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Rating: NC17
Genres: Romance
Relationships: Draco & Ginny
Book: Draco & Ginny, Books 1 - 6
Published: 05/06/2006
Last Updated: 28/02/2007
Status: Completed

Smut smut and more smut. That's what everyone asks for. Draco has sympathy pains for Ginny's brothers.

1. The Wedding Night

What Is Love? The Wedding Night.

The room was dark as Ginny lay on the huge four-poster. She turned away as the bathroom door opened. She felt him crawl in right before his arms rolled her onto her back. He started placing light kisses over her face and neck. She relaxed into his touch. He caressed her breasts, playing with her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His hands went down to her thighs and rubbed the soft flesh. He removed her knickers with a flick of his wand before placing it on the nightstand. He nibbled on her ear, while he circled her clit with a finger. He tenderly slipped one finger in her, and they both hissed with pleasure. He continued to move it, in and out while he rubbed his thumb against her clit. “You’re getting there, Princess. Soon you’ll be ready for me. I’m ready for you.” He pressed his rock hard member against her leg. “Knowing my cock will be the first and only one inside of you excites me greatly. We’re both going to enjoy this, I promise,” he said in a cheeky tone.

“I’m ready,” Ginny said as she glared at him. “For the record, I’ll never enjoy having you inside me.” She opened her legs as wide as she could. “Come on, get it over with so I can go to sleep, you prat.”

His face displayed his enormous fury as he quickly moved in between her legs and placed his member at her opening. She gasped and tears ran down the side of her face. He exhaled and his rage seemed to instantly evaporate. He moved so his hardness pressed lower on her thigh and then he started to kiss away her tears.

“Ssh, Ginny. This can be very pleasurable if you allow it. Arranged marriages have been successful for centuries. You were happy until learned about the potion.”

She cried, “Am I so ugly that you wish our children to not resemble me?”

Draco looked at her with complete admiration. “You're beautiful. Taking the potion is a Malfoy tradition. Did you never wonder why I favor my father in appearance?”

Ginny’s breath hitched, “Oh.”

His hands started to caress her and she relaxed. He kissed her face where the tears had run. “They will have some of your features. I have my mother’s chin and ears.”

She sighed as his hand went down her belly. “That’s my girl.” He removed a bottle from the table.

“What’s that, Draco?” she asked a little fearful.

“It is a potion to relieve the pain of your first time.”

“I don’t want it. I want to feel the pain to remind me I hate what you’re making me do,” she snapped.

“Please use it, Gin?” he pleaded.

“No!”

He put the potion back, caressed her until she relaxed again then started pushing himself into her gradually and tenderly. She tensed when he reached her maidenhead, so he murmured soothingly to her as he pushed forward.

It felt like he was ripping her in half. She couldn’t stop the tears. Merlin, he’s just started and I can barely stand it, she thought before screaming in pain, “Draco, it hurts so much. Stop. Please!”

To her great surprise, he did stop and pulled out. He kissed her tears away, grabbed the potion off the nightstand and placed a large amount on her vagina. The pain was greatly reduced to that of a pinching ache.

He kissed her on the lips. “Feel better?” She nodded. He moved over her again. “You need to relax.”

“I’m not ready for this. It’s…. It’s… I can’t… ” Ginny gasped as she tried to crawl away from him.

“Love, give into the pleasure,” Draco pinned her in place. His strong, masculine hands were slowly moving over her body, touching her in all the right places. Sweet kisses were placed on her collarbone and neck. He spent many minutes just kissing and delicately caressing her entire body. She felt herself dampen and bucked her hips in a wanton fashion. He stroked her breast and nibbled on her earlobe while she moaned in pleasure.

“Yes, Gin, let me know what you like.” He removed his hand from her breast and started nibbling on it. His hand now pushed against her extremely wet private area.

“No,” Ginny whimpered.

His fingers explored her folds. “Are you sure you want to say, "No?" You’re soaked and very ready, Princess.”

Ginny opened her eyes and looked into her husband’s. “Feels good doesn’t it?” He kissed her mouth and their tongues entwined. She couldn’t fight the desire he had created in her and abandoned herself to the pleasure.

When he released her mouth, she was breathless. He kissed down her body, and flicked his tongue over her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her body making her moan, and buck her hips off of the bed.

“Just lay back and enjoy,” he urged as his mouth explored her most private place eliciting moans and gasps of delight. He kept mouthing her clit with his lips and slid a finger inside of her. He curled his finger pushing towards her pelvic bone searching for her g-spot. When her breath hitched he knew he’d found it. He stroked the spot rhythmically and soon she felt her muscles start contracting and a wonderful tingling begam in her center and worked its way to the top of her head, the tips of her fingers and her toes. Then the waves of ecstasy shoot through her and she screamed, “Merlin!” Her hips bucked wildly.

Draco kissed his way back up her body to her mouth and their tongues entwined once more. When he broke the kiss he smiled at her. She took him in her hand, never having felt a man before and marveling at the velvet harness, placed him at her opening and raised her hips to thrust up against him inviting him to penetrate her. Her movement caused his penis to run through her outer lips and across her clit.

“Merlin help me, you shouldn’t feel so good,” she whispered and he repeated the movement across her outer lips and clit until she shook with desire. Only then did he enter her, moving in and out with just the head of his cock. He bent her legs at the knees placing her feet flat on the bed and opened her as wide as he could. He held himself still on top of her and kissed her.

He nibbled on her ear and whispered, “Try to stay relaxed, Ginny. It is going to hurt a little when I start. Hold on to me.”

She dug her fingers into his back as he slowly entered. “Ouch. Ouch. Ouch,” she whimpered. He paused and kissed her. When he started again he didn’t stop. She felt something give and he fell into her quickly till his penis made contact with her cervix and his pelvis crashed into hers.

They looked at each other with surprise. He was blushing. “Sorry,” he whispered before sheepishly disclosing, “You’re my first virgin.”

His admission made her forget the throbbing between her legs. She knew he had been very sexually active before their engagement. She thought he would have deflowered many a witch and was surprised to hear that he hadn’t. She kissed his cheeks and pulled him closer.

As he started gently moving in and out of her the throbbing was replaced by pleasure. He moved slowly, sensitive to her feelings and when she bucked her hips against him, he growled at her.

“Stop or it will be over. You’re so tight and you grab me in all the right places.” She giggled and bucked again, loving that she had control over his body. He kissed her softly and whispered, “One more buck, Princess, and I’ll cum. I don’t think you want that.”

“Can’t get it up twice in one night?” she giggled.

He started to move slowly again, whispering in her ear, “I will perform many times tonight if you wish.” His slow thrusting created a delightful bliss deep within her and the rapture spread throughout her body.

“\Draco! Please. Don't stop...” Ginny hissed with delight.

“Let go, Love.” He sped up his thrusts, slightly rocking against her.

She screamed as she climaxed, “OH, DRACO!” She felt her muscles tighten around him.

He thrust harder and faster into her during this and gasped, “Oh, Merlin, GIN. ” He rained kisses over her face, neck and shoulders as she felt a large amount of his seed shoot powerfully through her body, causing an aftershock orgasm to take her again. He collapsed on top of her, and to her surprise it felt wonderful.

“Brilliant! I knew you were made for me, Gin,” he said between light kisses and gasps for air. When he recovered, he rolled them over. She lay on top of him, his semi-soft cock still inside of her. He placed her hair behind her ears then caressed her face and kissed her softly as he whispered, “You liked that didn’t you?” She only nodded. “You don’t have to be in love to have great sex, Gin.” He sucked her left breast in his mouth and circled her clit with his finger, which caused her to moan. He stopped sucking and spoke. “I want to hear you say it, Gin. You enjoyed having sex with me?”

“Yes, Draco.”

He playfully smacked her bottom. “Good girl.” He reached for his wand and was about to cast a spell when Ginny started crying uncontrollably into his chest.

“Ginny, what’s wrong?” he asked with great concern.

Extremely distraught, she replied, “I knew it. You’re going to magically bind me to you. Collecting my virgin's blood, aren’t you?”

“You think I plan on performing the ancient bonding ritual?” Draco asked with great disdain.

She nodded. He placed his wand on the table and handed her hers. “I was going to perform a scourgify and clean us up, but you may do it instead.”

Lifting her wand she cast the cleaning charm and snuggled up into her husband’s chest. In love with the wizard or not, she needed to be close to him after their very intimate act.

He kissed her forehead. “I would never use magic to make you stay, you silly little girl.” He hugged her into his chest. “Well, that’s what I get for marrying a seventeen year old,” he teased.

She huffed at his comments.

“Hush, now. It’s time to get a little rest, I’d like another go or two tonight. If you’re a good girl, I’ll teach you how to ride me.”

2. Ginny Takes A Stand


Ginny laid alone in the bed she shared with her husband. From mid May of this year to July 17th (her wedding day) she was faced with a choice, marry Draco Malfoy or flee to another country never seeing her family again. After spending a month with him, going to dinners, dances, and society parties, she decided marrying him wouldn't be so bad. She was right with the exception of the first Friday of each month.

Draco went drinking with his mates those nights, came home unbelievably drunk and extremely sexually aroused. He entered their bedchamber, removed his clothing, climbed into bed, rolled Ginny over in a favorable position, pushed her nightgown up, her knickers to the side, and inserted his hardened member inside of her. He thrust into her very fast and very hard until his release took him.

The first time it had happened Ginny had been asleep and had waken up when he entered her. She was shocked and unable to speak. He finished quickly to her surprise and great relief. “Thanks, baby,” he stated as he rolled far away from her. She laid in the bed and cried, as he slept soundly reeking of meade and fire whiskey, and uncaring about the pain he had caused. She left the bed and showered trying to wipe off how dirty his action had made her feel. When she finished, she removed a blanket from the cupboard and went to her study for the remainder of the night.

In the morning she was awoken by feather light caresses on her arms. Her eyes widened seeing Draco in front of her and she jumped away. “You Arsehole! You Blood Fucking Arsehole!” she yelled.

“What did I do?” he questioned.

“LAST NIGHT!” she screamed.

“Yes,” he stated calmly. “I went drinking with my mates. Pushed the tart trying to talk me into shagging her senseless aside, came home and shagged my wife.”

“SHAGGED ME? SHAGGED ME? SHAGGED ME?” Ginny spat. “USED ME IS WHAT YOU DID!”

Draco's eyes widened in disbelief and for the first time Ginny noticed the smell of meade, fire whiskey, and old musty pubs no longer present on her husband. She calmed herself a little. “Draco, you didn't even wake me up. And when I woke up, you didn't say anything. You merely finished yourself off and gave me your cold back. I'm not one of your whores.”

Draco knew what Ginny was on about. He was known for shagging a bint after a night of drinking and casting her aside before his marriage. He kneeled in front of Ginny. “I'm sorry, Luv. Too much to drink I guess. Won't happen again.”

But it did happen again, the next time he went drinking with his mates. That time he did wake her up first, but it was still a quick all-for-him fucking. It could have been anyone below him. Of course in the morning, he said he was sorry.

Well, she wouldn't live that way even if it was only one night a month. She was ready for him the third time. She smelled him before he opened the door. He opened it quietly, closed it, and started removing his clothing. He had a beautiful body, she had to admit that. He worked out daily in his home gym. His skin was returning to its naturally pale tone, his summer tan disappearing. She saw the lines his muscles made on his chest. She ran her finger over those lines when they made love.

When he removed his boxers his erection sprung free. He was hard as steel, a half dozen fire whiskeys did that to him. She dampened at the sight of him. He did such wonderful things with that part of his anatomy when he wasn't drunk. She had to remind herself of her previous “encounters” with him in a drunken state to steady herself. He placed one knee on the bed and shook her. She pulled her arms from under the covers and placed her wand at his neck. “Go sit in the chair, Draco,” she said with determination in her eyes. As he made to the chair, she followed him.

“Put the wand down, Ginevra.”

“I'm not a whore and I will not be treated like one ever again,” she stated. She pointed her free hand at the potion on the table. “Drink it.” Draco stared at her. “It's only a sobering potion.” Draco downed it quickly. They stared at each other for about 5 minutes before Draco's expression changed. He wrinkled up his nose as if he smelled something foul; his expression changed to one of disgusted when he figured the smell was himself. When he looked at Ginny, he eyes no longer showed anger but sorrow.

“I need a shower, Luv,” he simply stated. She placed her wand to her side and nodded. When he stood they both noticed his still very firm penis. “Shall I take care of that while I'm in there also?” he flatly asked.

“Will you treat me like a lady?” she replied in kind.

“No, I will treat you like the Princess you are,” he quipped in his most charming tone.

“Well, then we can take care of it together. Once you've removed that ghastly odor on you,” she retorted back. She swayed her hips as she turned and walked back to their bed.

Draco ran into the bathroom, showered, placed numerous cleaning and odor removing charms on himself, brushed his teeth, tongue and gurgled with a breath-sanitizing potion. He located the bottle of cologne he recently learned Ginny loved on him and placed a dash on before returning to the bedchamber in his bathrobe.

He sighed at the sight before him, he'd taken to long, Ginny lay asleep on their bed. He considered waking her but the fact she had pulled her wand on him earlier discouraged him. It appeared as if he was going to miss out tonight. And it was his entire fault. Why didn't he just take the sobering potion before he entered their chambers? She asked so little of him, but he had to show her he was the boss and would do as he pleased. He put on a pair of pajama bottoms and crawled into bed.

He scooted over to her, and pulled her into a spooning position. He placed his left arm under her pillow and his right arm around her waist holding her close. A good cuddle would hold him until the morning, she never denied him when he asked nicely. He took a deep relaxing breath to calm him, he released it so close to Ginny it moved her hair onto her face.

Her hair brushing against her face and the movement of his body woke her. She spun around and kissed the tip of his nose. She took a couple sniffs of the air. “Much better,” she said. He pulled her close, her nose rubbed against the spot on his neck where he recently placed the cologne. She inhaled the tantalizing fragrance. “Outstanding,” she whispered in a dreamy tone. He lightly pushed her face back from his neck and claimed her mouth with a feverish kiss, when he pulled away they were both breathless. They stared in each other eyes for a short time. “I'll have an elf place the potion in the sitting room from now on,” he whispered. She answered him with a gentle kiss on his lips. When she tried to pull away, he wouldn't hear of it. He placed his left hand behind her head and held her in place. He placed a number of teasing kisses on her lips, and nipped at her bottom lip and tongue. She ran her fingers through his short fine blonde chest hairs and traced the lines on his chest created by his muscles.

His hand released her head when he deepened the kiss and their tongues began an enthralling dance with one another. It roamed freely from one of her breasts to the other teasing the nipples until they were hardened and erected. Somehow he removed her nightgown as his right hand caressed her bottom. In mere seconds she was lost in his intoxicating touch, and she wasn't surprised to learn her knickers had been removed as well. His lips moved to neck, nipping and licking her in an arousing fashion. She released a sigh of pleasure, and then he captured her left breast in his mouth while the fingers of his right hand started exploring her clitoris. His movements were enchanting and wave after wave of bliss ran through her body. “You're beautiful princess,” he whispered looking into her eyes. Her sudden orgasm caught her off guard and its strength shocked her. She gasped and pulled him close to her. She needed him inside her now.

“Draco, I need you now. Right now,” she commanded, pulling on his roughly. His pajama bottoms were off instantly, his member of her entrance quickly and he sled in. They both moaned loudly as he pushed into the hilt. She grabbed his bottom with her hands and pulled her legs into his thigh to get him closer still. “Need to be close,” she panted.

“Give me a minute, I'll get us closer,” he whispered kissing her forehead. He removed her hands for his behind and repositioned her legs. He then placed his arms under her upper body, each elbow at each side of her chest, her head rested in his hands. He repositioned himself so that his elbow was holding his upper body weight but some of his lower body weight rested on his pelvis pushing them closer together. This weight change caused a loud whimper from his partner. “Good or bad, Gin?”

“Good,” she emitted. He rolled his hips a few times and her whimpering continued. Neither of them could move their lower bodies much in this position but the pressure of his hips are hers caused a delightful sensation every time he slightly moved. It was as if each movement was magnetized 100 fold. His pelvis was intoxicatingly kneading her now oversensitive clitoris as his chest did the same to her breasts, and the crown of his member massaged her inner sweet spot mercilessly. The closest of their bodies allowed him to also ravage her neck with his mouth of the same time. She could not contain the mating sounds that escaped her, nor did she try. She released herself and melted into their coupling.

She moved her hands to the dip in his back and pushed hard in another attempted to make them one. Each little vibration of they body sent phenomenon flutters of ecstasy through her. “Yes, yes, oh God, oh God,” she panted and gasped.

“Beautiful, princess. You are exquisite,” he managed to groan out.

Her orgasm sent tremor after tremor though her body, the same tremors seemed to move into her husband as his release over took him as well. They both lay there shaking from their orgasms minutes later. When he tried to pull away, she grabbed him. “No, stay close,” she almost pleaded. He rolled them onto his back, pulling her upper body into his chest. “Whatever you want, Princess,” he whispered as he played lightly with her hair. “Whatever you want.”

She loved the closeness their shared in bed. She could make him be gentle, kind, and loving here. Now all she had to do was make him that way outside of the bedchamber.


-->

3. Saturday Afternoon Delight


Author's Notes: Thanks to Marcia and VioletJersey for their beta reading skills.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Saturday Afternoon Delight

Ginny walked into her dressing room wearing only her bathrobe. She removed the knickers and bra she had bought a couple of days ago from the drawer. She scowled as she placed the items on; she turned from side to side looking in the mirror. “Don't say a word,” she told the mirror. “He's not going to like this. He'll go to the ball without me.” Ginny huffed as she put on her slip and new dress. She went to the mirror for another look. “He's only been gone a week and look what happened to me!”

“It's not that bad, deary. What did you think was going to happen to you?” the mirror asked.

Ginny rubbed her large pregnant abdomen. “I'm colossal. I'm twice the size I was a week ago.” She sat down on the bed and started to cry. Draco left for a business trip in France Monday morning, she was barely showing then. If she wore the right robes she didn't look pregnant at all. Even at that small size sex was becoming difficult, and her pregnancy was causing her to be so wanton lately too. It was Saturday, Draco was due home this afternoon and there was a Ball at the Flints. She buried her face into her pillow.

Saturday night balls were all about living the fantasy for Ginny. He pretended to be her prince charming and she was his princess. They played the part of a loving couple at the ball and in return he made sweet gentle love to her all night long when they returned home. There were only three Balls each month, and she was going to miss this one, she knew it. No prince wanted to take a troll to a Ball, and that's what she was now. Just returning from a business trip was a great reason to skip it too. She smiled a little thinking that he would have to take her to a least two or three more Balls in the coming months. He couldn't back out of them all. That little bit of hope got her out of the bed and back into her dressing room.

After cleaning her face of tears, she tried on a number of new dresses that she and Narcissa had purchased that week. She looked for something that made her look smaller but nothing did. She was checking out a moss-green dress when she heard a noise and she spun around. Draco smiled at her, and then his eyes went to her huge belly. Ginny felt like he was staring at it for hours, but it was only seconds. He winked at her. “It's great to see you, Luv. Are you planning on wearing that to the ball tonight?” he inquired as he approached her. “I hope so,” he said kissing her cheek. “You look smashing!”

He knelt down in front of her and kissed her enormous belly. “I'm glad to see you finally decided to grow, son. I was getting a little worried.” He stood up and placed his arms around her pulling her close. When her belly stopped him, he leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. “You're beautiful, Luv,” he said before raising an eyebrow at her. “Why are you home? I thought you visited your family every Saturday.”

Ginny didn't have an answer for him right away. I've been thinking about you and the ball all morning, almost came out of her mouth. But that wasn't the reason, it couldn't be, Ginny thought. She had spent most of her time the last five days at the Burrow, always returning just before his 7 pm Floo call. If he thought she only visited her family on Saturday, he was mistaken but she wouldn't correct him. However, five days of Ron speaking ill of Draco, Molly asking her how she felt constantly, Arthur transforming a chair for her everywhere she walked, and the twins levitating her around under the pretense of keeping her off her feet was all anyone could take.

“I had my fill of them at the Twin's birthday party last week,” Ginny stated. “Plus, I thought I'd decide what to wear tonight, then have a lie down.”

“I'd love to join you,” he said in a lust-filled tone. “But I have a meeting with Father and the board of directors in 20 minutes. Just stopped by to drop off my luggage.” He lightly kissed her mouth then her belly. “I'll be home at 6, Luv. So, please be done in the bathroom. I fancy you in that dress,” he stated before disappearing into his dressing room with his luggage.

Ginny unzipped and stepped out of the moss-green dress, letting it slip to the floor. Not thinking, she tried to bend over at the waist and pick up the dress; she huffed in disappointment. She straightened and started to bend at her knees. She had the dress in her hand and was deciding what to use to help herself back up when a pair of strong arms gently lifted her to a standing position. Draco pulled her back against his front, his mouth went to her collarbone. He started making a meal of her neck, and she melted into his touch. She wiggled her bottom against his pelvis causing him to groan and her to whimper, as his hardening confined member rolled against her. “Draco, your meeting,” she whispered.

“Bugger the meeting. Those old gits can wait,” he stated while he moved his mouth to her other shoulder and his hands started caressing her full breasts through her slip. She leaned back into him again. This time she placed her hands on his bottom as she brushed her bottom against his pelvis again. He moaned and grunted out, “If I'm late enough, maybe, Father will learn not to send me on business trips when my wife is unable to accompany me.” She squeezed his bottom when he started licking and kissing the nape of her neck.

When he bit at it lightly, she swatted his bottom and hissed. “Don't you dare leave a mark! It's too hot for a scarf.”

He chuckled, “Maybe, I want to mark you. Let everyone know you're mine.”

Ginny removed one of his hands from her breast and placed it on her belly. “I believe this is a big enough mark.”

“Good point, Luv,” he whispered. His hands went under her slip finding the top of her knickers and removing them in one fluid motion. He turned her sideways placing one hand behind her back and the other behind her knees. He lifted and carried her to their large four-poster. He placed her on her feet at the side of the bed. His mouth went back to her neck and his hands started to push her slip straps off of her shoulders. The slip slid off her breasts but stopped on her oversized stomach. He looked down at her slip, which still covered her most private part. She looked down too, her fear of his not wanting her renewed. He smirked at her as his hand took hold of the bottom of her slip. “I guess this has to come up and over now,” he quipped as he pulled the slip over and off of her body. He stared at her naked form, his eyes filled with lust, any questions about his desire for her answered.

He stepped to her side and helped her lie on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. He removed his robe, shirt and pants quickly. He placed his wand on the nightstand and picked up the skin elasticity potion. He put a large amount of the potion on his hands, rubbed them together to warm the lotion, and then started to apply it to her lower abdomen just above her scarlet curls. She stared at his boxers. His erection caused them to tent; if it weren't for that one button it would jet free out of the opening. He lay next to her on the bed with one hand still applying the potion to her lower abdomen but sometimes running it down into her scarlet curls in a teasing manner. She inhaled as his hand slipped over her sex, while she was focused on his hand; he took her over sensitive breast into his mouth letting his tongue play with the nipple. Ginny moaned and gasped as his fingers circled and pinched her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled him closer to her. His free hand found her other breast. He caressed it, and started alternating his kisses from her breast to her mouth. Each time his mouth attacked hers their tongues battled, he kissed her until she was breathless then returned his mouth to her breast. He repeated this process a number of times never ceasing his fingers movements against her clitoris until her orgasm overtook her and their bedchamber was filled with her screams of absolute pleasure.

Draco moved off of the bed quickly grabbing his wand. He stood on the side of the bed, levitated it so Ginny was at the right height. He exposed her sex to him, freed himself from his boxers, placed her legs around him and entered her slowly. “Merlin, how I've missed you, Luv!” he said as a gasp left him. Once he had filled her to the hilt, he stilled himself. His breathing was raspy; she could tell he was desperately trying to gain control over his body's response to hers. A fiendish idea came to her and she clenched her inner muscles hard around him. He hissed in bliss and annoyance. “Ginny, please stop,” he gasped but it was too late she had clenched her inner muscles again and his orgasm shot through him.

Ginny panted with surprise when she felt his release. His member had started to soften. She tightened her muscles around him a few more times and he started to harden once more. His raspy breathing started again. She used her legs and feet to caress and squeeze his bottom. “Sorry about that lover. Didn't know I could do that to you,” she said cheekily, her self-esteem renewed.

“Wicked wench,” he retorted. “Maybe you'll do as you're told from now on.”

“Now, what fun would that be?” she replied. Putting her hands on the bed, she was able to move her hips in a pumping action, and Draco's member hardened farther. “You seem ready for another go.”

He pushed in and out of her slowly. “I should stop now and leave you wanton, that would teach you to behave in bed,” he added, smirking at her, devilishly stilling his hips again.

“You wouldn't dare,” she giggled, rubbing her hips into his and clenching her inner muscles. “You like me this way.”

“Damn right, you cheeky bint,” he added playfully as he thrust deeply into her. He grabbed his wand and levitated them to a new position. He now lay on the bed with her sitting on top of his hips. She moved up and down on him only a couple of times while Draco's hands caressed her breasts. The friction her motions created sent incredible sensations through her body, but the added weight of the baby had made movement hard. “Draco, I can't,” she gasped. “Too heavy,” she pointed at her belly. He moved his hands to her hips and started thrusting into her. Her pregnant belly jumped up and down, she tried to steady it with her hands to no avail. “Stop, it hurts,” she whimpered. He stopped his actions instantly and kissed her hands.

“May, I try something else?” he moaned lustfully. She nodded for she too was wanton and longed for satisfaction. He prompted her on her hands and knees and entered from behind her. They both moaned as he slowly pumped in and out of her. He placed one arm on her belly to steady it. After a few moments, she was getting tired and becoming unable to hold herself up much longer. He moved his other hand to her clitoris and played with it gently. Her moans increased and she clenched around him again when her orgasm overtook her. He thrust two more times fast and hard inside of her. He shook screaming her name as his seed shot into her.

He helped her lie on her side, then laid down on his back behind her. When her breathing evened she rolled onto his chest. “Don't leave me alone for so long again. I missed you,” she whispered.

“I missed you too, Ginny.” He kissed her forehead then her lips. “I hate to shag and run but—”

She pushed him out of the bed while she covered herself. “I almost forgot. Get out of here before your father comes looking for you. Merlin knows I don't want to see him anytime soon.” She used wandless magic to summon his clothing. He placed a cleaning charm on himself before dressing.

He kissed her lips softly. “I'll think up a better position for us tonight. We've got a lot of missed shagging to make up.” He kissed her passionately before leaving. She summoned Draco's forgotten undershirt and pulled it on before closing her eyes. She was going to need her rest. She and Draco always made love until the early morning on Saturdays but she had a feeling that on this night they might be awake to see the sunrise.

3


-->

4. Saturday Night Ball

Saturday Night Ball

Before walking into the ballroom Draco placed his left arm around his wife. He whispered in her ear, “Your beauty brightens the night, my love. Every man wishes he were I, for I have you.” He kissed her on the cheek as they entered the Flint’s ballroom fashionably late. They greeted their hosts quickly before heading for their seats.

Ginny was not pleased to find they were dining at the head table along with Lucius and Narcissa. Now, she would be held to Lucius’ standards for proper dining. Draco gave her a reassuring smile. “You’re the prefect society wife, Ginny. Don’t let anyone treat you otherwise,” he whispered. He pulled out her chair and helped her sit. While doing so he quickly gave her backside a squeeze. She eyed him evilly. He merely winked and smirked.

An older, very short wizard with dark hair sat down at the table and stared at Ginny. Her mind raced, for Merlin’s sake, am I so large that he can’t believe it. Ginny rubbed her pregnant belly. The wizard tried to look away but his eyes kept returning until Mr. Flint spoke.

“I believe all of us gentlemen know each other.” The wizards nodded. “I believe the Richardsons are the only couple needing introductions. Stan Richardson is the new Vice President of Business Loans at Gringotts. They moved from Spain two months ago. His wife, Marta, is a member of a number of charity groups. I’ll start on my left with my wife Sara, next to her is Narcissa Malfoy, her husband Lucius, their son Draco and Draco’s lovely wife, Ginevra, who is expecting their first child.” Stan Richardson nodded at each one who was introduced. But when Ginny was introduced, he gave her a puzzled expression and addressed her.

“You look very familiar to me, Mrs. Malfoy. Have we met before?”

“Please, feel free to call me Ginevra.” Ginny would have loved to say, "Call me Ginny," but she didn’t need a lecture from all three of the other Malfoys at the table about being too informal. “I don’t believe so. I have never been to Spain and I haven’t been to Gringotts in weeks.”

“She looks like that handsome young director in your department,” Marta stated after looking Ginny up and down. “What was his name again?” she paused. “Oh, yes Weasley. Bill Weasley.”

“That’s it, dear.” Stan smiled at his wife. Ginny saw Lucius sneer quickly at the sound of her maiden name.

Ginny smiled widely and answered proudly, “Bill is my oldest brother.”

“He’s one of my best officers, very intelligent young man,” Stan declared.

Draco smirked at his father. Although Lucius was doing an excellent job of hiding his displeasure over the current conversation, Draco could see it.

“Bill’s always excelled at work,” Ginny added while she eyed Draco who nodded.

“Sara, I heard your grandson is talking?” Narcissa entered, changing the subject to eliminate her husband’s discomfort.

“Oh yes,” Sara started. Narcissa had been successful. The table conversation changed to talk about grandchildren.

Draco leaned over and whispered into Ginny’s ear. “Enjoyed my father’s discomfort?” She nodded. “You look beautiful when you’re gloating.” He kissed her cheek and she giggled. “Your giggles warm my heart, Love.”

As the waiter approached the table, Draco advised, “Have the champagne with the second course, Gin.” Ginny’s midwitch had informed her one alcoholic drink a week would be fine, so Draco had discussed the meal with the chef and found the best course to pair with wine. When the waiter placed Ginny’s first course, Mandarin Oranges with Salmon Mousse Quenelles, she informed him to serve her wine with the second course only.

Draco started his standard dinner routine. His left hand went to her right thigh, softly caressing it. Before taking his first bite, he whispered to her,

“Sweet Spring is here, my dearest love;
The flowers are in bloom;
Their fragrance travels through the air
And floats into my room.”

As everyone at the table talked about new laws the Ministry was thinking of imposing on businesses, Ginny was busy running the first verse of her husband’s poem in her head. It’s a new one, she realized. His soft touch was also distracting her. When the second course, Smoked Trout Pate served with Champagne Granita, was set in front of her, Draco gave her leg a little squeeze queuing her to lean towards him. He whispered,

“Grim Winter's grip upon our love.
Has given way, at last,
And now, we are able to share again
What we had in the past.”

He brought her into the group's conversation by discussing the second course. Opinions on food were always a safe topic. Ginny had learned a great deal about food and wine combinations in the last months. The third course, Shrimp Bisque Flambe, was served and Draco whispered,


”Pleasant memories flood my mind;
My heart begins to race,
At the thought of kissing you again
While in your warm embrace.”

He kissed her cheek, the sign that the poem was completed. Lucius gave his son a stern look. In Lucius’ opinion kissing one’s wife during dinner was inappropriate. Draco smirked at his father. While the older women talked openly about the coming charity event, Draco took the opportunity to flirt with his wife. “You're enchanting this evening, I can’t wait to hold you in my arms,” he softly said while running his fingers down the side of her face and looking with love and longing into her eyes. Ginny relaxed into his touch when she heard a sigh to her left. Realizing Mrs. Richardson had heard and seen their intimate moment jolted Ginny out of the blissful state that Draco had created for them.

When the fourth course, Mesclun Salad served with Lemon Vinaigrette and Fresh

Asparagus, was placed on the table, Draco whispered to her again,

“I think you are sensational,
Spectacular and more;
Your luscious lips and charming smile
Are things, I can't ignore.”

With fifth course, Pink Grapefruit Sorbet to cleanse the palate, Draco whispered,

“The sound of your alluring voice ...
The way you call my name;
You can't begin to understand
How you set my heart aflame.”

The main course, Trout filled with Salmon Mousse in Puff Pastry, Gaufrette Basket filled with Carrot Ball and Potato Cutout topped with a Zucchini Flower, was placed before her. Ginny knew she should be listening and watching Narcissa and the other ladies. The topic of conversation changed a number of times during dinner. It would never cease to amaze Ginny how upper class people knew to change the subject before disagreements started. Narcissa was a master at this. Lucius’ strong opinions must have helped her hone this skill, Ginny thought. Focus, she tried to tell herself. but Draco had her attention now. He was softly massaging her thigh with his left hand. She couldn’t help but wonder if others at the table noticed Draco’s missing hand. Well, there wasn’t anything she could do about it if they had and she didn’t want to. His touch relaxed her and he whispered,

“And whenever you are in my arms;
Your body soft, sublime ...
Gives me a taste of Heaven
And stills the march of time.”

With the seventh course, Ice Cream wrapped in a Tuille, Draco finished the poem,

“You are an inspiration;
You're entrancing and divine;
So fortunate am I, my love
To know that you are mine.”

Lucius stared in disbelief at his son rushed to the dance floor as soon as it was opened. Sara Flint turned to Mrs. Richardson and giggled. “You’ll have to excuse them.”

“Young love. Still newlyweds?” Mrs. Richardson asked looking dreamily at the young couple now dancing.

“That and Draco has been in France for a week.” Sara added. “Have they chosen a name, Narcissa?”

“She is carrying a boy,” Lucius stated proudly. His mood changed instantly. He was very happy his first grandson would be entering the world in a short time.

“They are naming him, Thuban, in accordance with Black family tradition,” Narcissa said with elation in her voice. The group talked happily about what appeared to be two people very much in love dancing in front of them.

Ginny grunted as she reached her arm up to Draco’s shoulder. “Is there a problem, Gin?”

“Yes, a pain in the arse prat wouldn’t let me wear heels tonight. I’m sure we’re quite a sight with a twenty centimeter height difference. I can’t even rest my head on your shoulder,” she complained.

“Pregnant witches shouldn’t wear heels,” he admonished her before playfully kissing her lip then biting it. “You can rest you head on my shoulder all you want once we get home. Besides, last time you wore heels you complained about your feet aching and I only got one dance.”

“Well, the extra weight of your son caused that,” she answered.

Draco chuckled at her. “He is starting to cause problems.” He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. “I was hoping to get at least two dances in with my beautiful wife tonight.” In a sweeping yet graceful motion, he glided across the dance floor with her out of sight of his parents. The tightening of his grip informed her the time for conversion had ended and his seduction had begun.

She had often wondered how many young witches he had talked into his bed by merely dancing with them. His eyes appeared to be continuously focused on her. Peering into her soul, letting her know she was the most beautiful and graceful woman ever to be in his arms. As always, she melted into him as they moved as one, dance after dance.

Their last dance was a waltz. It was meant to be danced close but Ginny’s pregnancy prohibited that. The height difference caused her belly to brush against his private area. She could feel his desire growing. She smirked at him after each brush. “You’re lucky dress robes hide that little problem of yours, Mr. Malfoy,” Ginny quipped.

Draco raised his eyebrows questioningly at her. “Little! Mrs. Malfoy? I guarantee you there is nothing little about it.”

“I’ll take your word, shall I?” she asked cheekily.

His eyes which had been filled with admiration for the woman in his arm, became the color of pure lust. The music changed to a quickstep and Draco led Ginny from the dance floor to the ballroom exit.

“Draco, we have to do some socializing before we leave,” she protested half-heartedly.

“I’m merely tired from my business trip. Everyone will understand,” he winked before taking her into his arms and Disapparating.

They Apparated into their bedchamber, his lips crashed down onto hers the moment she appeared. They were both breathless when he broke the kiss. After he recovered, he cradled her face into his hands and looked deeply into her eyes and said,

“Some people need a peck or two;
For others a simple smooch will do;
Too many, a graze will stimulate;
A few may want to osculate.

And then, there are those who need a smack;
For flowery words they have a knack.
But all I want from you is bliss,
Which you can give me with a plain, old kiss!”

He leant down and kissed her gently. Ginny ran her tongue around his lips and he opened his mouth to her. They deepened the kiss as Draco gently guided Ginny to her dressing room. He put his hands around to the back of her neck and removed her necklace, then kissed her neck where the necklace had been. The smooth, unblemished skin was too tempting for him and he couldn’t help but linger long enough to leave a small purple spot on the side of her neck. Draco removed her earring before licking and sucking on the lobe. The simple feel of his breath on her neck sent shivers through her. He removed the other earring and gave her other lobe the same treatment. She felt herself dampen and quaked at the thought of her husband’s next move.

Draco removed the combs that held up her hair. He ran his fingers through her long locks and sighed against her neck. “Beautiful” he whispered. “Merlin, I love the feel of your tresses on my face.” He moved his lips back to hers and, while kissing her passionately, he removed her gown. Draco broke the kiss only to lift her slip over her head. He kissed her from the waist up as he did this. Once the slip was gone, he kissed his way down her again removing her stockings and shoes.

Ginny prodded him to rise to his feet and placed a series of kisses on his face and mouth. She now guided him into his dressing room. She removed his dress robe quickly. She forced herself to slow her pace when she took off his tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his dress shirt exposing his v-neck undershirt. The sight of his pale white skin connecting his shoulder and neck attracted her full attention. She started lightly biting and sucking at it as she unbuttoned the remaining front buttons on his shirts. Ginny ran her hands up the front of his undershirt and kissed down his arm. She kissed each hand before removing the cufflinks.

Ginny couldn’t help but smile as she placed his cufflinks in their box. Draco's cufflinks always matched her jewelry. She helped him out of his shirt and undershirt and kissed him down to his belt. He hissed when she rubbed her hand against his still clothed member. She unbuckled his belt, undid his button and zipper and started to kneel but he stopped her.

“Let them fall, Love,” he whispered before kissing her.

Draco freed himself of his shoes, pants and socks as they kissed. Ginny's hand swept in front of his tented boxer, lightly touching his tip through the cloth.

He took her hand in his and started moving it to the inside of his boxers. She pulled back a little, and he pleaded. “Please, Ginny. Touch me.”

They had been married for nine months, she was eight months pregnant with his child, they had intercourse daily, but she had not touched his unclothed manhood yet. She had refused too. She looked into the eyes of her husband as he whimpered again. “Please, Ginny.”

What was she afraid of? That thing had been inside of her. And it felt damn good there. It couldn’t hurt her hand. She let him guide her hand to his member.

He moaned when she touched the soft skin. “Thank you, Ginny. Merlin, that feels good.” She softly touched and explored her husband’s penis with her hand, as he gasped and growled out his pleasure. She loved this newfound control her simple touch caused, but she was surprised by his reaction when she closed her hand around him and started to pump.

Draco seized her hand. “Merlin, witch, stop. I nearly came.”

“Really,” Ginny giggled. “What if I want to make you come this way?”

He chuckled at her. “I’m counting on that. But not until after the baby comes.”

“Oh, I understand now. Thinking ahead! I should I say thinking with your head,” she quipped as she ran her hand along the head of his penis.

Draco lifted her up and headed for their bed. “Enough of your teasing, Love. It’s time.”

He placed her softly on the bed and removed her bra. His impatience coupled with the fact that her pregnancy made her breasts overly sensitive, caused him not to linger in his attentions to them. But he couldn’t help caressing and suckling them briefly. Draco kissed down her body and removed her wet knickers. As he kissed his way up her legs she whimpered. “I want you inside me, now.” She slapped his hand away when he went to insert a finger. “No, your dick, you prat. I’m about to explode,” she hissed. “Draco!” she yelled, as he appeared to be moving away from her.

“Love, give me a minute. I've come up with a different, and hopefully better, position.”

He placed himself on his side at an angle to her. He lifted her left leg over his hip and placed her right leg in-between his. She could feel his member at her opening and he slowly scooted himself closed to her until he was completely inside. They both moaned when their pelvises met. His movements were slow but delightful and they didn’t cause her pregnant belly to move. Sounds of pleasure escaped both of them as Draco maintained the slow tantalizing pace. It had been three month since they had coupled in a slow mating. The other position they had tried caused Ginny to tire quickly.

Now the feeling of his balls rubbing against her leg was erotic. She could tell by their tightening that he was very close to release, but she wanted this to last longer. She collected herself.

“What did Lucius say about your tardiness to the board meeting?” Ginny asked through her gasps of pleasure.

What?” Draco snapped and stopped moving.

“What did your father have to say about your tardiness to the board meeting?” she repeated.

“Are you mental?”

She rubbed her leg against his sack. It was loose again, but she also felt his member softening. So, she clinched her inner muscles around him.

“No, you were too close. I’m enjoying myself and wanted it to last longer.”

“Selfish witch,” Draco muttered before starting to move again.

“I’m learning from the best,” she quipped back.

After some time, Draco’s slow exquisite thrusts elicited an overwhelming orgasm from Ginny’s body. She felt herself quake and Draco’s release flow into her. Bliss overtook her. She felt completely loved and had to remind herself that this wasn’t love. This was sex. Shut it, she told to herself. That was extremely enjoyable and I want him to cuddle me now.

“Draco, Love, cuddle me” Ginny whimpered.

Quickly, Draco was behind her pulling her to him, holding her tight.

“You’re an incredible lover. Thank you,” she whispered.

“My pleasure. Anytime. Anything else I can do for you?” he retorted.

She giggled at him. “Well, now that you ask, I do have this craving.”

Draco growled in displeasure. He was warm and happy lying next to her. Why couldn’t he keep his cheek to himself? Ginny had started to crave Muggle foods the last month. He really didn’t feel like running around Muggle England looking for open shops. And he could send a house-elf into the Muggle world.

“Well, you asked?”

“That I did, my love. What do you crave?”

“Chocoballs and a Coke.”

He rolled over and collected his wand. He was a lucky wizard indeed. He had purchased Chocoballs for her in Paris. And the last time she sent him out of a Muggle Coke at 3 a.m., he had purchased ten cases of the product.

Author’s Notes: The first poem was “Kissing You Again”. The second poem was “So Fortunate”. The last poem was “A Plain Old Kiss”. All three poems were written by Ara John Movsesian.

5. Like My New Pajamas?

Author’s Note: This scene is best if What Is Love? chapter 13 is read first.

Like My New Pajamas?

Draco Apparated into Ginny’s bedchamber and started to look around, he cursed under his breath. “Are you looking for something, Draco?” Ginny asked softly from behind him.

“Yes, the blasted Owens shipment reports weren’t in my briefcase. I know I left with them this morning but Mandy insisted she couldn’t find them. And I couldn’t get a blasted house elf to answer my summons.”

“Is this what you are looking for, honey,” she whispered fanning the air with a folder. Draco spun around quickly and was stunned by the sight in front of him. Ginny stood only three feet away wearing a Slytherin green see through teddy with silver trim. The lingerie was designed for a slightly pregnant woman or one who had recently given birth. It showed off the full breasts that pregnancy and nursing gives a woman but contained a nicely concealed support area in the abdomen to give it a flat and smooth appearance.

He stood silently gaping at her. His eyes moving slowly up and down her body enjoying the view, as they slowly filled with lust. He shifted unconsciously giving his erection a little more room in his trousers.

She walked over and handed him the folder. “Do you like my new pajamas? I got them after my midwitch appointment. I was just seeing if they fit.”

Draco tried to speak but could only nod. Ginny giggled and kissed him on the nose. She took two steps away from he towards the bed. She wiggled her finger at him in a come hither motion. When she noticed he was to stunned to move, she walked over and grabbed his tie walking him to the bed.

“Are the boys still at the Manor?” he gasped as she kissed his neck.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Brilliant,” he replied.

She removed his business robe and rubbed her hand over his tented slacks. “Let me help you with this, lover.” Draco swallowed hard when Ginny undid his trousers and pulled both them and his boxers down. She moved Draco around and pushed him slightly so he sat on the bed. She removed his shoes, pants and boxers completely. She kissed him passionately as she ran her hand lightly up and down his member. He moaned with pleasure into her mouth. “Scoot back on the bed,” she ordered.

He positioned himself on the center of the bed with his head on the pillows. She crawled seductively towards him and straddled his hips. She placed soft kisses on his chin as she removed his shirt and tie. He ran his hands over her body looking for a way to remove her garment. When he tried to rub her clit she moved away.

His mind spun with both pleasure and wonder. They had a good sex life. She had been wanton before, but this was the first time she had taken control and been so aggressive. He loved it. After a long passionate kiss, Ginny let her bum rub against his steel hard cock. She looked down at her husband, his chest rising and lowering rapidly. His eyes filled with want and need, a need to have her. Draco got control of his breathing. “Princess, I take this to mean your midwitch gave you the go ahead?”

“Yes, I may resume all activities.” She smirked at him.

“Very good!” he chuckled as he finally located the crotch snaps, undid them and rubbed her clit.

She gasped in pleasure. “Oh, that feels good,” she said and then took his member into her hand.

“Brilliant!” He tried to move her onto his erection, but she raised her wand and cast a spell. He had never heard the spell before, but he instantly realized his couldn’t move a muscle below his neck, although he could still feel.

“Ginny, what are you doing?”

She leaned down and whispered in his ear. “It’s quite obvious what I’m doing isn’t it? I’m going to shag you senseless, my love.”

He swallowed hard. “Don’t worry, Draco, you’ll enjoy it,” she said seductively. She removed the teddy and played with her breasts working the nipples to a hard pebble in between her thumb and forefinger. She threw her head back and moaned with pleasure. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. His wife had gotten bolder in the bedchamber over their years of marriage, but this was new and it was driving him mad with desire.

“Gin, I want you. I love you, baby. Ride me. Please ride me,” he pleaded.

She leaned her body back and tilted her hips in the air, giving him a clear view of her vaginal area. She played with her clit as he watched.

“Oh yea! Sweetie, let me see you make yourself cum,” he whispered lustfully and when she moaned he continued, “Yes, baby, you’re almost there. Oh God, you’re dripping all over me. Cum, baby, cum for me.” His words took her over the edge. She sat her hips back down on his stomach and clasped onto his chest.

“Merlin! You look gorgeous when you orgasm,” he paused, “Only one problem. I thought you were going to shag me senseless. Not that I didn’t enjoy your little show but if you’re too tired, simply remove your…”

She sat up and repositioned herself. She started rubbing her clit against his penis and moaning with pleasure. “I’m not tired, darling,” she teased. She placed her hand on his sack, when she felt the muscles starting to tighten. “Should I be a very bad girl and make you cum this way?”

“Merlin, no Ginny. Put me inside you. I’m…”

Ginny stopped moving. “Did you see your mother’s new china this morning when you dropped off the boys?”

“What?” he growled. “Oh, yes. White roses with a purple trim. Thanks, Love.” He continued to mutter about his mother’s new china and she felt his sack muscles loosen.

“Good man. Keep thinking of the dishes so I can do this,” she lifted herself up and slid his rock hard shaft inside of herself slowly, making then both moan and gasp. She panted as she moved up and down him. “I want to do this for a long time. Think about the dishes, love.”

Draco continued muttering about roses, cups, salad plates, dinner plates and desert dishes. “Oh, Merlin, Ginny, I’m…”

She jumped off of him. “No you’re not,” she whispered. “What’s in the Owens files? Is that the new wireless imagining company you’re trying to buy?”

“Yes, Love. The new…” he stopped when Ginny mounted him again. This time she had her back towards him. “Merlin help me!” he groaned. She spun her hips from left to right as she moved up and down his member. “Oh God, you feel so good it’s been too long.”

“You feel incredible too, Draco. I’m close again myself,” Ginny moaned.

“Turn around, Love. I want to see you,” Draco pleaded. They hissed at the momentary lose but she quickly remounted him, so they were both facing.

“The spell, Ginny. Reverse the spell.” She touched her wand and whispered. “Thank you,” he mumbled before taking hold of her hips with his hands and setting their new rhythm. They moaned and gasped as he moved her up and down his cock.

“Grab me, baby. Grab me,” he whimpered and she tightened her inner muscles around him. Ginny arched her back when she felt the first signs of her orgasm. “Grab me, again, love,” he yelled. She did and it caused both of them to climax. His hands wrapped around her quickly and pulled her close to his chest.

“Bloody fucking hell. Oh God. Gin. Gin. Oh fuck!” he exclaimed. His body shook as he held her. She was sure she felt the waves of pleasure escaping his body as he shook uncontrollably. He rained kisses over her face. And muttered loving words to her. It was sometime before his shaking stopped.

“I love you so much. That was outstanding, Princess.”

“It was my pleasure, Draco honey,” she said cheerfully before evilly hissing, “I do so enjoy watching you quiver with pleasure beneath me as I shag you senseless.”

He chuckled heartily. “I’ll have to watch what I say to your brother I see.”

6. Making Up

Author’s Note: This scene is best if What Is Love? chapter 13 is read first.

Making Up.

Ginny huffed at him and sat on the settee. This was not what she had planned for the evening. They should be locked in one another's arms. What in the world was his problem? He never turned down a shag. She folded her arms too and looked at him defiantly.

“Ginevra, what is the reason for your Healer’s appointment?” he growled.

She rolled her eyes at him. “It’s nothing, Draco. Why do you care so much?”

His growing anger showed in his face. He clinched his fists a number of times and took several deep breaths to calm himself. He walked to her and knelt in front of her. “Damn it, witch! I love you.” His eyes showed his overwhelming concern.

She fell into his arms. “I’m sorry, honey. It really is nothing. The reading she took for my magic was a little lower than normal. It’s normally back to full strength by this part of my recovery…”

“Ginny, problems with one’s magic are usually a sign that something else is wrong,” he said distressed.

“Sara believes its stress, honey.” Ginny placed a number of small kisses on Draco’s face as she started running her hands over his chest.

“Ginny, you should save…”

She cut him off with a very passionate kiss, when she broke it she whispered, “My problem is stress, love. According to my midwitch, relations with my husband are very good for stress relief. So, this is medically necessary.”

Draco gave his wife a sexy chuckle. “Well, if I have to.”

Their lips crashed together. Their coupling of two hours ago had done little to cool down the desire that had been building in both of them during the three and a half weeks since Leo’s birth. Ginny had no idea what came over her. Was it the time apart that drove her great want? Was it his true declaration of love? Or was it the naughtiness of sex outside the bedchamber? What a prude she was, had been about sex. Married for almost seven years and she had never had sex outside a bedchamber. Well that was changing now.

She slid her knickers off as they kissed and his hand caressed her breast. She undid his slacks quickly and pushed them along with his boxers down, grabbing his firm member and stoking it. He gasped at her touch and started licking, sucking and kissing her neck. She pulled away from him, collected the material of her dress and robe up and sat on the edge of the leather sofa with her legs spread wide exposing her must private spot. She looked lustfully into her husband’s eyes. “I need you now, lover.” She fingered her pussy for a moment and then showed him them. “I’m soaked with need for you, my love. Now, Draco, now !”

He moved the small distance between them and entered her where she sat. Both moaned as he slid home, but he was only able to pump a couple of times before he needed to change position. He laid her on the sofa, her dress and robe still on, but pushed above her waist. He draped her left leg over the back of the sofa and placed her right on the floor. His robe was off but his slacks and boxers were around his ankles and his dress shirt was still on. He placed himself above her, an arm on each side using his elbows to support most of his weight. Her head rested in his hands and he entered her slowly, both gasping again.

“You look beautiful, Ginny.” He moved in and out of her slowly. “You have no idea the number of times I wanted to have you on the sofa in our parlor at the Manor.”

The thought of herself being so opened at the Manor made her blush. Lucius and Narcissa walked in on them snogging all the time and that was bad enough.

“I love it when you blush in my arms,” Draco stated as he increased his speed. “Think about shagging in the Manor when my parents or other adults are around.”

Ginny moaned and got even wetter. It was exciding enough for her right now. An elf could pop it at anytime, something that would never happen in their bedchamber. Oh Merlin, she thought, it was almost teatime. Simon would be here any minute. A wave of excitement ran through her. “Faster, Draco. We need to be quick. Simon will bring the tea soon.”

He chuckled and increased his speed. “The thrill adds to the pleasure doesn’t it, love?” He moved to the left a little and his shirttail started rubbing against her clit roughly causing her to scream in pleasure. Draco went to remove the clothing and she grabbed his hand.

“Leave it. It feels…” her orgasm overtook her and she bite her lip so she wouldn’t scream her pleasure. Her internal muscle spasms quickly brought on Draco's release.

“Merlin, that was brilliant,” he moaned into her ear as he relaxed on top of her.

She hit his chest. “Get off. Get your slacks on and hand me my knickers. The elf will be here any minute.”

He groaned as he left her warmth and placed a cleaning charm on both of them, Accioed her knickers and pulled up his slacks. Once Ginny had put on her knickers, he pulled her into his lap. “I prefer to lie in your warmth post coitus, but it appears a good snuggle will have to do.”

“Well, I didn’t want Simon to see us in our other position,” she replied cuddling into her husband chest. She wanted to cuddle after also.

Draco pulled his wife close with one arm and discreetly summoned the elf with his other hand. He thought it was best not to inform Ginny that the elf had appeared at the parlor doorway when she first screamed her pleasure. She was being very adventurous in their sexual encounters today. He wanted to encourage this and her knowing they'd been caught wouldn't accomplish that.

7. I Love You!

I Love You, Too.

Ginny slipped into the long white nightgown she'd purchased that afternoon. It was made of satin and lace with an open back and slits to the waist on both sides. It had stretch lace with scallop edging and beaded flower trim. The gown was her third choice. Her first had been made of the finest silk with a rose pattern throughout, but at three hundred and fifty pounds it had been out of her price range. She chuckled, it wasn’t out of her price range anymore. She walked out of her dressing room at the same time as Draco entered her bedchamber. He had insisted on putting Leo in the nursery for the night.

Draco’s eyes moved slowly over his wife’s body, making sure he didn’t miss any of the beautiful gown or the gorgeous witch inside of it. “Not as revealing as the one you wore this afternoon. But I like it better.” He took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Out of habit, Draco lifted his wand placing a locking charm on each door and a silencing charm on the room. Ginny moved her lips to his neck.

“No one's here to walk in on us, honey,” she said in between giggles.

“That’s right.” He picked her up and walked the couple of steps to the bed. Instead of laying her on it softly, he threw her into the center and jumped on next to her. “I can be as rambunctious as I like.” He stripped off his slacks and shirt leaving him only in his boxers. He playfully hopped to her feet and she giggled. He spread her legs so he could kneel between them as his hands slowly moved up the outside of her legs bringing the nightgown with them. His barest touch stirred great desire in her. He lifted the gown above her bellybutton and laid down on the bed in between her legs with his chin resting on her pelvis. He was closely examining her still slightly extended abdomen. She would have been embarrassed if she don’t know what he was looking at, or if the movement of his Adam’s apple delightfully rubbing against her clitoris every time he swallowed or spoke didn’t feel so incredible. He had started this little ritual after she had Thuban, and he did it the first night they resumed their sexual activity after each baby was born.

He licked then kissed the stretch mark that had been on her abdomen since her eight month of pregnancy with Thuban. “Beautiful,” he whispered. “This is proof that Thuban was once in there.” He licked and kissed two stretch marks just to the left. “Proof of Cam’s presence. That ghastly monster caused two.” He moved his head to the right and licked and kissed the last stretch mark. “Proof of our darling Serpens. He spoiled us. He was a prefect baby.” Draco rested his head in its starting position and frowned up at Ginny.

“Why so sad, honey?” she questioned.

“There’re only the four. Leo didn’t cause one. There’s no proof he was here.”

Ginny looked down at him. She wanted to scream, my giant belly is the proof. But if he was so willing to overlook it, she was going to ignore it to. She smiled at him. “I can show you a number of photos if you like.” He smiled a little. “You see, sir, my husband was very attentive to my request that he rub Skin Elasticity Potion on my abdomen three times a day with my last pregnancy. I’m glad to hear that it worked. I prefer photos of my pregnancies over ugly rips in my skin for proof.”

He moved his head to her lips and kissed her. “There isn’t an ugly thing on your body, my love. But I will make sure to apply the potion as you instruct for the rest of your pregnancies.” He kissed her lips again and she pulled him close. Feeling her pull, he opened his mouth to her and they deepened their kiss. His impatience caused him to break the kiss and remove her nightgown and his boxers. Her hands ran over his body as he repeatedly placed kisses up and down her shoulder and neck, taking special care not to mark her. Ginny was doing the same to him and when she was half way between his neck and arm she marked his shoulder. She always placed her love bites in the same spot. His v-neck undershirts always hid them.

He brought his lips back to hers and they kissed passionately once more. When he broke the kiss he was positioned at her entrance. He put his hands under her arms and pushed his chest up and away and his pelvis into her. Their eyes locked on each other’s as he entered her. She loved that this angle caused him to rub her lower half in all the right places and the length of his strokes was perfect. But she hated how far away his chest was from her. Stroke after tantalizing stroke their eyes stayed locked on each other. She couldn't remember ever watching his eyes before. She could see the love he had for her in them now. She wondered what he was seeing hers. Neither dared to look away. When his arms tired, he moved so his elbows were on the bed and her head rested in his hands. He strokes were shorter but faster in this position and his pelvis rubbed against her clit. Even during his moving, they didn’t break eye contact. She was tingling from head to toe. She wished for it to last longer, being on the edge of a climax was a mind-boggling experience. And after years of intimacy, Draco knew just how to keep her there.

She could see in his eyes that he was holding back his own release to prolong her pleasure. Her heart ached, her eyes teared and her body longed to give him what he most desired. “I love you,” escaped from her lips before she could consciously think of saying it. “I love you,” she cried again as her orgasm raced through her body, and he shot his seed against her cervix. He held her tight and rolled onto his back bringing her with him. He broke their eye contact to kiss her deeply.

“I love you too, Ginny. Merlin, I love you,” he said between gasps for air. “Always remember, I love you.”

8. All For You, My Love

Author’s notes:

First: I want to thank my beta reader, Marcia for doing an outstanding job.

Second: There is a picture of Draco’s chest on my website: www.geocities.com/dagforever01

Third: One of the things that Portkey allows authors to see is hit counts on their stories. Even though the reviews for the smut chapters for “What Is Love?” are low, the hit counts are very high, higher then the non-smut chapters. So, I’m guessing that everyone is enjoying the smut because of the hit counts.

All For You, My Love

Ginny was lying in her bed reading a book when Draco came into the room.

“They're all asleep. It was nice of your father to bring Thuban his tadpoles and potion plants. He had a great time with your father. He seems to get along with all of your family.”

“He wants to go to Fred and George’s shop to make potions after his punishment is over,” she informed Draco.

“Well, I’m sure we’ll know if that’s safe to do in the next month.” Draco removed his shirt and undershirt. He sat down in the chair next to the bed and transfigured his shoes into hand weights. He started to lift the weights as he talked to Ginny.

“So, you think in a month you’ll feel fine with my taking the children to my parents by myself?”

“I think so.” The muscles in his chest were starting to bulge from his minor workout. As a bead of sweat ran down a line that defined his pectorals, Ginny rubbed her legs together. She could feel desire growing.

“It would be nice to have my parents stay here with the boys when we’re out Saturday nights.” She looked away from her husband. Damn prat. He knew that she couldn’t help but want him after seeing him work out his chest. “Could you stop that?”

“Is it bothering you, Love?” he asked with a devilish grin.

“You know it is and I’m trying to be mad at you.” Just hearing him breath and the clanks of the weights had caused her to soak her knickers.

He touched her shoulder, rolling her over and looking into her eyes. “There’s no reason to be angry with me, Love. I’m merely making sure that you are safe.” He kissed her and she pulled him onto their bed.

He kissed her passionately for a short time but then quickly shot off of the bed. Draco removed a sleeping Leo from his cradle and started for the nursery.

“Draco, what are you doing?”

He smirked at her. “I owe you from my mistake this morning, Love. I want you to be free to openly express your pleasure without worry of waking him.” He gave her a sexy grin and left the room.

Ginny went to her dressing room and changed her knickers. She’d be damned if she’d let him know how excited he had her already. She was back in the bed and acted like she was reading her book when he returned. He cast silencing and locking charms but he didn’t return to the bed with her. He collected his arm weights and started working out again. “Feel free to finish your book, Love. I need to make sure I’m ready for trials Tuesday.”

Draco worked his biceps and triceps very slowly, knowing that Ginny was watching over the top of her book. Although she liked his arm muscles, it was the flexing of his pectorals and abdominal six pack that caused her to instantly lust after the wizard in front of her. When he noticed she looked unaffected by his workout, he relocated himself so he was closer to her and changed his exercises to work on his pectorals. He hadn’t been lifting long when she moved in the bed. He pumped the weights a little faster to increase his workout.

Merlin, help me, Ginny thought. His chest muscles were standing up creating a gulch in his upper body. A few drops of sweat were slowly running across and down the creases of his abdominal muscles to his pelvis. Why on hell did that chest of his stir her need so much? She was extremely aroused her knickers soaked once again. She rubbed her legs together a couple of times in hopes to take the edge off.

Draco noticed her movement. “Ginny,” he whispered. When she looked up at him, he winked and smiled at her. “You’re so beautiful. Merlin, I’m a lucky man.”

“Get over here and kiss me,” Ginny growled placing her book on the nightstand. It didn’t take Draco long. He lowered himself onto his side of the bed and collected her into his arms kissing her soundly on the lips. Her hands went to his chest running her fingers over the lines created by his muscles.

“I have them for you. Seekers don’t need well-defined muscles. But Merlin, you seem to enjoy them, my love.” He placed slight kisses on her neck, shoulder and face as he softly caressed her back.

He slowly kissed every inch of her skin from head to toe to head again, never staying in one place long, before giving her a very passionate kiss on the lips. As their tongues softly caressed and teased, he rolled her on top of him placing both of his hands on her bottom. Using his arms, he rubbed her body up and down his, causing both of them to moan with pleasure. When their kiss broke, his mouth went straight to her ear. “I love you more than I could ever show. But I will try.”

His hands seductively grazed her skin as he removed her nightgown and knickers. He had an uncanny way of stimulating every sexual nerve in her body. By the time his lips returned to her mouth for another tantalizing kiss, she thought she would explode. “Merlin, Draco. You’re an incredible snogger.”

He rained more kisses down her neck and shoulders and then paid the right amount of attention to her breast. After years of marriage he knew that when she was lactating, too much attention in this area turned her off. While kissing his way back to her lips, his right hand went behind their bodies and his middle finger started slowly rolling around her clitoris. He increased the speed of the rolling leisurely and continued with the passionate kiss until Ginny pulled her mouth away. “Sweet Merlin!” she yelled.

Draco kissed her neck, slid his middle finger inside her. He leisurely moved into and out of her. “Feels good, Love?”

“Rub it some more, Draco. It feels wonderful,” she gasped and then groaned when he removed his finger and slid out from under her. She was laying on her stomach and about to question him when he placed two pillows in between her tummy and the bed. The fingers started rolling around her clit again and he kissed her back. Her body was on fire quickly and erotic sounds freely left her lips. The slow circling of her clit sent delightful waves of pleasure through her body but it wasn’t going to make her orgasm anytime soon. That was until, Draco placed the index and middle fingers of his right hand in her vagina, curving them and circling her G-spot. A rush of bliss blasted through her causing her to lift off the bed slightly.

He kissed her back. “Feels that good, love?” he asked seductively while continuing to simulate both her clit and G-spot.

Her breathing was rapid, she moaned and gasped but somehow she managed to speak between breaths. “Don’t stop, honey,” she pleaded. He continued his actions with his fingers and placed light kisses on her bum. “Sweet Merlin!” she screamed lifting her body off the bed again.

He felt her vaginal muscles close around his fingers and then her body started to shake. Draco gathered her into his arms and started kissing her face.

“Draco, why haven’t you done that before? It was marvelous. It felt like I had two at once.”

He moved his wife’s hand to his hardened member. “I used to think with this when it came to sex.” He moved her hand to his heart, “Now, I think with this.”

Ginny kissed him down his chest and removed his bottoms. She lay back next to him, kissed his face and placed her hand on his cock starting to play with it. “Well, I can’t wait to see what this part of you can do to me tonight.”

He quickly flipped her on her back and she prepared herself for fast, hard and rapid penetration, but instead, Draco started kissing his way down her body again. He smiled up at her sweetly when he got to her most private spot. His lips and tongue touched her vaginal lips and clit gently. He licked at her genitals as if they were rose petals he didn’t want to break. His slow and soft attention had her close to orgasm again.

“I’m close again, Draco. Please, love. I want to cum with you inside me,” Ginny pleaded.

He kissed his way up to her mouth allowing her to taste her own juices. “What ever you want, Princess,” he said while sliding his member over clit and through her vaginal lips before entering her very slowly. “I love you, beautiful. You are all I need or want.”

He moved in and out of her very slowly, lightly rubbing his pelvis into her clitoris. “Oh Draco you feel so good, so good, OH GOD!” Tears of ecstasy ran down her face as he moved. “Yessss!” she screamed as a second orgasm worked its way through her body. She felt a large amount of fluid between her legs and thought her husband had followed her into ecstacy. But his cock felt harder and he was still moving with determination.

“That’s my girl. You must have really enjoyed that one. You soaked me, baby.” He kissed her neck and shoulders.

“What wasn’t you?” she asked with amazement.

“No, that was all you, my love. You tired or do you have another one in there?” he asked thrusting deeply inside of her. She gasped and moaned with great pleasure. “Is that a yes, love?”

“Yes, keep going,” she said breathlessly.

Draco continued to thrust slowly making sure that he rubbed her in her most sensitive spots. Sweat rolled off of his chest and forehead. She ran her hands over his muscles. They were both so breathless the only sounds they made where moans and gasps. When the noises she was making let him know she was close again, he deepened and sped up his thrusts. She moved her hips matching his rhythm. Their orgasms came at the same time, her inner muscles milking him of every ounce of his precious semen. Instead of collapsing on her, he thrust in deeply and rolled them over.

Ginny rested on the chest she loved so much listening to his breathing and his heart. When she had recovered enough, she kissed his chin, neck and shoulders. “Sweetheart, that was incredible.”

He kissed her forehead, “It was my pleasure, love.”

The candlelights started to flash. Draco groaned as his removed himself from his wife. “Leo’s awake. I’ll get him.” He pulled on his robe. She cast a cleaning charm on herself and on their bed and redressed. He looked back at her, “I can’t wait until Friday night.”

9. It's Been To Long

Author’s notes: I had a ghastly time with this chapter. It turned out wonderfully only because of my amazing beta reader Marcia. Secondly, the first chapter of the bedchamber cookies was changed. You might want to read that also.

It’s Been Too Long!

They Apparated from the Quidditch pitch straight into his bedchamber at Black Hall. Draco placed soft little kisses on Ginny's face before beginning to slowly remove her Quidditch robe and jumper. His hands moved over her tenderly, worshipping every part. He kissed her shoulders and neck as he unhooked her bra and his hands lightly caressed her breasts before he sat her on the bed and removed her boots. She was surprised that he was so unhurried. It had been four days since their last encounter and the way he had acted this morning, she fully expected him to merely pull down her trousers when they returned home and fuck her senseless.

This is really nice too, she thought before trying to lie down on the bed. To her surprise, he pulled her back onto her feet, slid her trousers and knickers down, removed them and then, beginning with her toes, kissed his way back up the length of her body. When he reached her lips, he pulled her close and whispered, “Ginny, you’re perfect! I would never have believed I could love anyone so much.”

He took her hand and led her into his candlelit bathroom where the large tub was full of her favorite scented bubbles. Sinfully delicious chocolates along with sandwiches and a bottle of sparkling grape juice were close at hand. Draco helped Ginny step into the tub, poured her a glass of the cold, bubbling juice and then kissed her delicately. “Enjoy yourself, love. I’ll be back in a moment.”

She luxuriated in the tub wondering what Draco was up to. While she enjoyed a long soak, this wasn’t the time for it. Their boys were at the Manor. There was no one here to interrupt them, and well she was… she was…impatient. She was just about to get out of the bathtub to find her husband and take advantage of this particularly opportune time, when she noticed the second glass next to the sparkling juice and realized he was returning. She relaxed again.

Draco walked into the room wearing a dressing robe and carrying two fluffy white towels which he he had charmed to stay warm. Placing them beside the tub, he removed his robe and joined his wife in the water. On his knees before her, he picked up a sponge and began to wash her lovingly, leaning in from time to time to kiss her lips. Still impatient, Ginny cupped his head with her hands and pulled him into a more passionate kiss than he had intended. When he was able to break away, he gazed at her with surprise in his eyes.

“I need you!” she said. “It’s been too long. You can wash me and seduce me later.”

He whispered a spell and Ginny felt a pillow appear cushioning her head against the tub and, when Draco took her hands and moved them to the bottom of the tub, she found he had conjured a handle on each side for her to hold onto. She wrapped her legs around his hips and felt him hard and ready at her entrance. Leaning in he kissed her feverishly, devouring her.

Between kisses he asked, “I love you, Ginny. My only wish is to make you happy. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you.”

“Make us one,” she whispered.

Gazing steadily into her eyes as if he were trying to join their souls as well as their bodies together, Draco slid in bit by bit until he was fully seated. Ginny let go of the handles to wrap her arms around him and, kissing him, whispered into his mouth, “Stay with me. Love me. Never leave me,” she pleaded.

“Never. I'll never leave you. I’ll stay with you until I die.” He kissed her eyelids and promised, “I will never leave you again. I am so sorry for all the sorrow I’ve caused you.” He kissed her cheeks and returning his eyes to gaze into hers once more, he reassured her, “I do love you with my entire heart and soul.” Overcome with emotion, he kissed her passionately and began to move in long, slow strokes.

They moaned with pleasure as they moved together and, knowing how much he loved her to ride him, Ginny whispered, “Let me on top.” He rolled both of them over in the large tub and though she wouldn’t have thought it possible, they stayed joined together during the move.

Draco smiled up at her as she sat on top of him, “Love you. This feels good.” He poured himself a glass of the bubbling drink, took a sip and then gave Ginny a drink. He moved his hips a bit, then said, “I wanted to take it slow. Although your idea of coupling is quite brilliant!” He took a chocolate off of the table and fed it to her. “Oh, this is definitely relaxing. I think we should stay like this for a while.”

Ginny moved herself up and down his shaft a few times using her inner muscles to caress him, “Yes, but doesn’t it feel better when I do this? Wouldn’t you like me to continue?”

He moaned, delighted and helpless beneath her. “Bloody hell, you feel so good, Ginny. Do with me as you will.”

As she began to undulate and ride him with purpose, he ran his hands over her body, pulling her close and nipping at her neck. He lightly rubbed her earlobe as his tongue danced with hers, caresses he knew always drove her mad with lust. He continued to kiss her passionately and as her speed increased, his hand headed for her clit. “I’ll explode if you touch it,” she gasped inbetween breaths.

Pushed out of control by hearing how close Ginny was to orgasm, Draco screamed out, “Fuck!” in pleasure as her bum rubbed against his balls propelling his cum through his body to the head of his cock where it exploded into her in a stream of white hot ecstasy. As he bowed up under her quivering in prolonged orgasm, the pressure of his pubis on her clit, along with the unique feel of his semen inside her brought Ginny to join him in release.

He pulled her into him and caressed her face. “I’m so sorry, love. It’s been to long. I couldn’t stop myself. I hate it when I go first.”

She smirked at him. “Well, you can’t always be a gentleman, can you?”

He kissed her. “I love you. You wicked witch.”

“I love you, Draco.” She kissed him.

He moved her off of him, gave her a glass of juice and started washing her back. “Will you indulge me now with a slow game of seduction?”

Ginny giggled, “Only if you promise to be a gentleman this time.”

“Have I ever had a problem with that on the second go?”

She turned her head, kissed him and then stared in his eyes. “Never on the second, the third, the fourth, …”

He hissed at her. “Some of those will have to wait until after the ball and your brothers’ party.”

------******------

They eased each other’s dressing robes from their bodies. Ginny gazed at the handsome wizard in front of her. She prayed to every deity she had ever heard of that this was real and not merely a dream or schoolgirl fantasy. Her mind was still light and hazy from the intimate moments they had shared in the bath. She wasn’t thinking about the sex but the unbelievable closeness they shared as they washed and fed each other. He had ensnared her many times but this was more then a simple act of seduction. The blond wizard was opening up to her showing her his very being. How could she deny him anything that he wanted or needed?

He kissed her and they sat down on the bed. Soon they were both reclining and he was kissing his way down her body. When he got to her feet, he playfully tickled the bottoms before starting to kiss his way back up. Her birth control ring was still visible and movable from the bath.

He kissed around it and she gasped, “Remove it. I no longer need it.”

“Gin, that’s the passion talking,” Draco whispered.

“I’ll remove it myself then.” She made to sit up and he lightly pushed her back down.

He kissed her other ankle and smiled. “We’ll discuss it after we’ve finished. If you still feel the same then I will gladly remove it.”

His mind raced as he pressed kisses up her legs. Merlin the feelings that were racing through his body right now were incredible. He could never explain them. Having a witch tremble with need beneath him had always pleased him but this was different. This wasn’t about proving himself a sex god or about the pleasure of his release. This was the desire to give his beloved everything.

He licked and kissed her inner thighs as his hands held the backs of them so he could position her legs as needed to give him the desired access to her. Ginny moaned and ran her hands through his hair. She gasped when his hands moved to part her folds and screamed when his tongue started twirling around her clit. As his upper lip raked across her clit and his tongue entered her, release came.

“Oh Draco. Love you. So good. That’s so good,” she panted barely able to get out the words.

He moved from between her legs to lie next to her. Placing light kisses on her neck and face he whispered, “That was quick.” As her breathing returned to normal, his hand went back to her clit and stroked the hard, extremely wet nub again. Seeing her quivering again, he slid two fingers inside of her and curled them forward to rub her g-spot while continuing to caress her clit.

“Draco… gods… Good… SO..” she muttered through her moans. Ginny opened her eyes and looked at her husband. She saw his intense focus; his only desire was to give her pleasure, this was for her gratification alone. When he noticed her staring at him, he smiled and kissed her. That’s all it took for her to be over the edge again.

As she came down, her hand went to his hardened cock. “I want to cum with you inside me!” she demanded.

“I was hoping you’d feel that way,” he said as she pulled him into a feverish kiss. It don’t take him long to position himself in between her legs and push himself home. They moaned into each other’s mouths at the feel of him deep inside of her. This act truly completed them.

His movements were slow and they ran their hands lovingly over each other. This was about fulfillment, each giving to the other, each wishing only to satisfy the other. It was slow and delightful. Their joy echoed down the hallway with only the house to hear them.

When the time came, they were so in sync that neither had to tell the other they were close. Each knew. Ginny twisted her hips and her vaginal walls molded themselves around Draco who sped up a bit, pausing with each thrust to press tantalizingly against her when inside the deepest. Eyes locked together in love, they brought each other to orgasm and then held tight and kissed as pleasure raged through their bodies. Each felt the other quiver in bliss as they came down from the ecstasy they had created for each other.

Draco rolled onto his back bringing Ginny with him. He didn’t want this closeness to end. “I loathe quarreling with you.”

“So, do I.” She kissed him tenderly on the lips. “But making up is fun!”

He chuckled, “It is, but I'd still rather not argue.”

10. LUST!!!!!!!

Lust!!!!!

Ginny jumped onto Draco, wrapping her legs around his waist, as soon as he Apparated into the foyer of Black Hall. She held herself up with one arm wrapped around his neck while the other went to his belt. She nibbled on his ear. “Fuck me,” she hissed. “Right now, fuck me. Hard and fast.”

“Ginny,” he gasped broking away from her kisses. “Try to get control of yourself. It’s the lust potion talking.”

She jumped off of him, straightened her dress and hair. “Simon!” she called and the house elf appeared. “I want all of the elves to go to the guest house and don’t return until ten a.m..”

“Yes, Misses,” the elf replied before disappearing.

“See, I’m in control,” she said before kissing him passionately. She finished unbuckling his belt and slacks then pushed both them and his boxers down. Her left hand wrapped around his member and pumped him. “Smooth and silky yet so hard. I love how you feel.”

He closed his eyes as he enjoyed her touch. “I believe that’s still the potion. Try to get control, Ginny,” he gasped out between his moans of pleasure.

“I’m in control. I want to feel you inside of my pussy, but you refuse.” She kissed down his body to his belly button. “Maybe I’ll take you inside my mouth instead.”

“Oh Gods, Yes!” he moaned before regaining his sanity and pulling her to her feet. Merlin, he was tempted to let her do that. She had always refused to take him into her mouth.

Her brothers’ words ran through his mind.

“She’ll want to do things she’d never do normally,” Fred said.

George chuckled, “The catch is Malfoy, she’ll remember everything that happens tonight.”

“So, you better not take advantage of this situation,” his twin added.

“Or she’ll hex you to hell and back in the morning,” the other finished.

He held her away from him and steadied himself. “That’s the potion, Ginny. Let’s go upstairs.”

“No!” she screamed as she jumped on him again. “Fuck me here!”

Somehow she had removed her knickers and her wet vaginal lips slipped down his stomach. Her left hand was on his cock again and she positioned it at her opening then dropped onto it. They both moaned.

“Don’t I feel good, baby?” she asked. Placing her hands on his shoulders and using her legs, which were wrapped around his waist, she began lifting and lowering herself onto her husband’s firm erection.

“Don’t I feel good, baby?” she asked again, determinedly.

He moaned with pleasure, “Damn good. Fucking incredible.”

“Well, fuck me!” she yelled then kissed him feverishly.

He backed her up against the wall and started slowly thrusting in her, kissing her neck and face delicately.

“No, faster. Faster,” she gasped. He sped up but remained gentle. “Oh god, yes! You feel so good. Faster, lover. Show me how much you want me. Faster. Harder.”

Draco’s lust took over and he started slamming into his wife’s small form. Her moans of delight drove him on. Bloody hell it feels good to fuck the shit out of a witch, he thought as he slammed into her and her head almost hit the wall. He looked up into her eyes and saw pure lust. It’s the potion. She wouldn’t be enjoying it if it weren’t for the potion, he brain screamed at him.

He stopped slamming into her and started kissing her neck. “I love you, Ginny,” he whispered. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

She sighed, “No, start moving!”

“I’ve got an idea.” He stepped out of his slacks and boxers then transfigured the table next to the mirror into a stepstool. He removed her from his waist and she groaned at the loss of contact. “I’ll be back inside you soon, my love.”

He placed her standing on the stool in front of the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed and she could see parts of Draco's bare legs in their reflection as he stood behind her.

They both looked in the mirror. He smiled at her. “Watch me love you,” he said before unzipping her dress and unsnapping her bra. The blond wizard stared in the mirror as he little by little guided her clothing off of her. When her firm breasts were revealed he leaned around and teased one nipple with his tongue. He moved his mouth away after a moment and caressed both of her breasts with his hands.

Draco sighed while watching himself play with them in the mirror. “Beautiful. You are simply beautiful.”

Gazing at their reflection, Ginny saw lust in her eyes but only admiration in the eyes of her mate. She leaned back into his body as her dress fell to the floor.

“My, oh my,” he chuckled in a deep sexy voice. “You are a wanton little wench tonight.”

He gazed in the mirror at her most private parts. Her juices were dripping off of her folds onto the stool. One hand continued to fondle her breast as his other gradually made it’s way down to her mound.

“Take off your shirt, Draco,” she whimpered as his fingers danced around her clit. He stopped touching her only long enough to remove his last piece of clothing. Once it was gone she leaned back into him. Her hands went to his bum and she started to knead it. She rocked back into him and pulled on his bum pushing him into her, causing his steel hard member to push over her outer lips. She gasped, sighed, and moaned as she stared in the mirror watching him kiss her neck and play with her breasts and clit. Her entire body was tingling.

“In…side,” she gasped. “Inside me.”

He removed her hands from his behind and placed them on each side of the mirror bending her over some. She looked low in the reflection and saw his penis, the head by her folds. Ginny was unable to contain the sounds that left her as she watched him slide inside. She started to shake and Draco stopped when he was fully in her.

“Are you alright, my love,” he managed to say after regaining control.

“Yes,” she gasped. “Fan fucking tastic. Brilliant idea. Now move.”

He chuckled then started thrusting into her leisurely. She watched his penis slide in and out of her. He would bring it entirely out showing her the head before pushing back in until his balls appeared in the mirror. An incredible pleasure radiated through her body but she fought off her orgasm trying to build it to that next level.

After sometime, he started to speed up his thrusts only allowing three or four inches of himself to come out before going back in. She could see the veins on his member enlarging and felt his girth increase. The reflection showed his ball sack tightening.

“Sweet Merlin, Draco,” she hissed and with each of his pumps she yelled his name. She couldn’t stop the blissful feeling of her over-powering orgasm. It caused her to stand on her tiptoes. His hands went to her hips and he pulled her firmly back down onto his member causing its head to hit her cervix. Triggering a second more powerful climax.

“Bloody fucking hell, what have you done to me?” she screamed as her vaginal muscles spasmed around his member. Her whole body shook as delightful waves of ecstasy raced through her. He held tight onto her hips. She knew she would have bruising there in the morning but she didn’t care.

He started moving again. She looked into the mirror and saw her husband’s cock starting to pulse. The vein in the middle of his shaft contracted very quickly then she felt his juices shoot into her.

Venus, I just saw him cum, she thought. The idea alone initiated a third orgasm. She couldn’t help but arch her back. Her hands left the wall and she grabbed his ass trying to push him closer and deeper into her. Her head turned and she met his lips. They kissed the best they could in their present position.

“I love you, Ginny,” he gasped.

“Love you too, Draco.” She smiled at his reflection in the mirror. “What do you say we try the desk in your study next?”

He lifted her off of himself and they groaned at the loss. He turned her around and hugged her. “We’ll save my desk for sometime when you’ve not taken a lust potion.”

Draco looked at his watch. “It’s barely ten o’clock. Would you like to return to your brothers’ party or…”

She placed her finger over his lips. “Take me to my chambers, kind sir.”

11. The Problem with Paybacks

Author’s Note: This scene is best if What Is Love? chapter 26 is read first.

The Problem with Paybacks

Draco sighed with pleasure as Ginny ran her fingers along the ridges of his chest muscles.

She whispered, “I love you,” as she nibbled on his earlobe and his body shook in response. He sighed again as his body awakened to her touch.

Ginny climbed on top and rubbed her naked body against him, her hard nipples brushing his in a tantalizing dance. Her lips engaged his in a passion-filled ballet of tongues, teeth and lips. Her leg caressed his very firm member and she smiled, delighted. But it was short lived: when she tried to mount him, he softened.

“Damn,” she spat in frustration, “they gave you something. I know they did. Somehow, my brothers slipped you something.”

“I think not, Ginny. I can’t help it. Every time we get close I think about the hex you placed on your brothers and well…” Draco exhaled. He ran his hand to her crimson mound, sat up and kissed her breasts. “Let me take the edge off for you,” he whispered.

His words shouldn’t have upset her, but they did. She jumped off the bed, put on her dressing gown and headed for the bathroom. “I don’t need the edge taken off,” she hissed.

She slammed the door, turned on the shower and then began to cry. Her emotions were running wild, the weirdest ideas ran through her mind. Never before had he been unable to perform. She looked in the mirror. Was something wrong with her? Did he not find her attractive anymore? Oh, Merlin what if this were the end of them? Their relationship was built on sex, after all.

There was a rap on the door. “Ginny love, I’m going to the weight room to clear my head. You’re beautiful and I love you. I won't be long.”

She stepped into the shower and let the water pour over her, pondering what he'd said. Maybe it was the thought of her hex that was causing him problems.

--------********--------

Draco, in need of a very good workout, increased his weight load significantly. Men his age simply did not have performance problems. He had been looking forward to making love to Ginny all day. The sight of her in Quidditch trousers alone had him aroused that afternoon. He'd even thought about kicking his friends out of the locker room to be with her before the match started. But as he'd felt his erection growing, the image of Ginny’s brothers with cold butter beer bottles between their legs came to mind and dampened his ardor yet again.

He returned to the present when he heard the door to the weight room open and he smiled at his beautiful wife.

“I have an idea. Open your mind to me,” she whispered. She had learned the art of Occlumency in their first years of marriage and then had started developing powers of Legilimency. When he opened himself to her, her mind lovingly engaged his. As they gazed into each other’s eyes, Ginny drew closer to him and brought forth a recent memory in his mind.

-----Draco’s memory-----

He was lying on his back bench-pressing when Ginny came into the room. He heard her sigh and the scent of her arousal drifted over to him.

“Come here, Ginny. Take off your knickers and came ride me, love!”

She giggled. “Draco, stop it. Are you mad? The boys are playing down the hall.”

“Lock the door,” he suggested.

“I will not and if you don’t stop now, you’ll be sleeping in your bedchamber alone tonight.”

“You want me. I know you do, I can smell you!” he said.

She put her hand on the door to leave.

“I’ll stop, don’t leave,” he pleaded. She turned and walked towards him. “It’s a common male fantasy, he continued, to be working out and have a beautiful witch drop her knickers, remove your sweats and ride you until she cums.”

------end of memory------

When she left his mind she was standing next to the bench wearing a short skirt and a white see through blouse. She removed knickers and placed them in his left hand.

“Do you feel how hot you make me?” she asked seductively. The red knickers felt as if she had bathed in them. He nodded as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

“Can you smell me on them?” He nodded again unable to find his voice. By this point, he was painfully erect and when she removed his boxers, his balls began to ache.

“I need to cum. May I use you?” she whispered as she straddled him.

“Hell, yes!”

She lowered herself onto him and they moaned together when she was firmly seated with her red curls against the base of his penis. Draco's eyes remained closed for the first few strokes, as Ginny slowly lifted herself off him to tease her clit with the tip of his penis and then gradually, tantalizingly, lowering herself back down onto him again.

Her pace was steady yet unhurried and when he opened his eyes, he saw a look of sheer bliss on the face of this woman he loved so deeply. It took all of his will power not to buck his hips up into her, but their years of lovemaking had taught him that any actions on his part at this point in time would decrease her pleasure. He placed his hand on the underside of the bench and held the metal rods.

When the need to thrust become unbearable, he started to chant, “Cum for me, beautiful!”

Her movements became short and quick. Her moans increased and when she leaned forward lying her chest on his, he knew it was time. His hands went to her hips. He pulled her down onto him as he trust his hips into her, unrestrained.

Her hands slowly caressed the sides of his chest, moving to his face to brush the hair from his forehead where she placed a loving kiss. Ginny looked into Draco's eyes and whispered, “I love you, Draco,” before melting her mouth into his in a passionate kiss that ended only when she broke away to scream her pleasure. As her orgasm fluttered her muscles against his shaft, Draco followed his wife into ecstasy. His hands released her hips and he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close to his chest.

When his breathing had returned to normal, he kissed her forehead and said, “You’re wrong you know.”

“About what?”

“Our relationship. The sex is outstanding, but it’s not the cornerstone.”

She gave him a suspicious look.

“Well, it used to be, a couple of years ago. Things have changed. I know now that I want you, Ginny, not just for the sex and not just because you’re the mother of my children. I love you and need to be with you. To me, you are the most vibrant witch in world and my heart and soul are yours. Nothing matters more to me than keeping you safe and by my side for the rest of my life.”

12. Happy Birthday Draco part 1

Happy Birthday Draco! Part 1

----------**********----------

“Ginny!” he called excitedly as he looked around the main sitting room of the suite. Not seeing her, he walked into the bedchamber and his heart dropped at finding it empty. Then he heard the shower and sat down in a chair to wait for her to finish. That lasted for about thirty seconds before the desire to be near her overcame him and he approached the door. He thought of just barging in on her, but decided she might have come to the lodge early for some peace and quiet. Merlin knew that with four little boys Ginny rarely had time alone. He knocked on the door and poked in his head.

“Gin, Luv, it’s me!” he called, “do you mind if I come in?”

“You’re early, come in.”

She was rinsing the shampoo from her flowing red hair when he entered. He looked at her body through the rippled glass before leaning against the vanity. “I flooed home to ask you to pack my new hunting boots and no one answered. I was worried about you, so I flooed Mother. Thuban told me you'd left early. I couldn’t wait to join you, luv, so I came right away. I hope you don’t mind.”

The concern in his voice made her shiver and she was anxious to have him close. “I’m happy you’re early. If you came to join me, why haven’t you?” she invited sweetly.

He was out of his clothes and into the large shower before another word was spoken. She inhaled his enticing scent; Draco always smelled wonderful and that excited her. Taking his hand, she spun him under the sinfully warm, gentle flow of the water. Soapy sponge in hand, Ginny started to wash his chest and arms lovingly. Her touch was soft and seductive and Draco's breathe quickened, his desire growing as Ginny trailed her fingers behind the sponge caressing his skin. Eyes closed, she leaned her head against his chest. Feeling his racing heart against her cheek, she was drawn into the universe of sound and feel and smell surrounding them and whispered to him, “Simply breathtaking. It’s been far too long since I last held you.”

Draco leaned down and nibbled at her lower lip. “Indeed,” he whispered back between nips, running his tongue over her lips, begging silently for her to kiss him.

“I want to be playful today,” she murmured against his lips. He nodded in agreement and she reached up, sliding her wet body against his and wrapping her arms around his neck. A long kiss later, she slid her hands down his chest and kissed his nipples. This elicited very satisfactory groans from him so she continued to tease his sensitive flesh a little more before pulling away and picking up two soapy sponges. “I should finish washing you.”

He pulled her close, not willing to stop kissing her. “I was enjoying what you were doing.”

She wiggled free from his hold. “You're going to enjoy this too, Draco,” she promised as, a sponge in each hand, she soaped from the tips of his toes, up his legs to his taut stomach. Slowly and gently, she moved to his inner thighs, caressing his most sensitive places with her warm soapy hands. Draco gasped as she kneaded his balls with a feather light touch and stroked his erection.

"Merlin, Ginny," he moaned, "I thank the gods for how lucky I am to have you."

Ginny giggled, “That good, huh?”

“Yes!” he hissed as she wrapped her hand around him and stroked with a bit more intensity.

He was in paradise. Her hands were magical. Life did not get any better than this. He closed his eyes as she took an extremely long time washing him, longer than she had ever taken before. The sensations her hands were sending through his body were so wonderful, he didn’t notice she had knelt down. His eyes flew open when he felt the first kiss, when her tongue licked from the base of his penis to the tip. His legs threatened not to hold him and he had to lean against the shower wall as he watched her take the head of his penis into her mouth for the first time. He almost lost his balance when their eyes met.

“Need to sit down,” he stammered. "You’re bloody brilliant but the shower's too slippery for me. Let's go into the bedchamber." He pulled her to her feet, turned off the water and wrapped them both in the heated fluffy terry robes that were waiting for them. Then he lifted her into his arms and carried her to a chair in the bedchamber where he sat with her on his lap, kissing her deeply.

When they broke for air, Draco continued to place small kisses all over her face, whispering, "I love you," with each one. Ginny didn’t answer. Instead she began placing open mouth kisses down the column of his neck and chest and, slowly moving herself off his lap, down his stomach, until she was kneeling in front of him again. Once there, she picked up where she had left off in the shower, licking his cock and cupping his balls in her hand.

Draco gathered her long red hair into his hands and held it aside so he could watch Ginny's beautiful lips wrap themselves around his shaft. He shuddered as delicious pleasure flowed through him. He wanted this to last forever but knew he was too excited. He watched Ginny, so unguarded, so intent, so sexy, and had to fight the urge to thrust into her mouth.

She experimented with her tongue, running it over the places the parchment had recommended. When he quivered, growled or moaned she repeated what she'd done. She was surprised at how much she was enjoying herself and how aroused she was becoming. She felt wet and slick between her thighs, her cunt aching to be filled and her breasts longing to rub against Draco's chest.

Draco found her inexperience coupled with her enthusiasm to be extremely arousing. He knew she had never done this before, not to him, not to anyone, and now she was willingly giving herself to him. She knew he wanted it and of her own free will chose to give it. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it. “I’m not nice enough to you,” he spoke softly. "I need to spend more time showing you how much I love you, Ginny.”

His words warmed her, filling her heart with joy and she hummed in pleasure sending vibrations through his cock that sent him over the edge.

“I’m going to cum.”

In order to extend and heighten his orgasm, she tried to use her mouth to simulate the way he thrust when he ejaculated. His semen flooded into her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could. Although she was less than expert, Draco still yelled her name as intense waves of bliss continued to shoot through his body and out the tip of his penis. With each pulse, he chanted, “Love you, love you, love you.”

Pleasuring her husband in this way had brought her to the edge of orgasm as well and Ginny could see a grand future for them exploring these new delights together.

Draco hadn’t felt this slated in a very long time. All he wanted to do was go to sleep with Ginny’s mouth still on him. But he wanted this experience to be perfect for her and that meant not leaving her unsatisfied. So he lifted her up from the floor back onto his lap and kissed her passionately. “Thank you,” he whispered, placing another tender kiss upon her lips and pulling her into a lovingly tight hug. "Ginny, I couldn’t love you more and I need to show you how much I appreciate your loving me in return."

Holding her close, he gazed into her eyes and caressed her, moving his hand along her silky soft skin to her moist, slick folds, which he gently stroked, circling her clit. She leaned in and captured his lips again as his thumb twirled around the small, tight bundle of nerves at her core and his fingers curled inside her searching out that special place where pleasure built upon pleasure. She caressed his tongue with hers as her walls convulsed around his fingers leaving her shaking in his arms as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses.

He Accioed a blanket from the bed and covered them, and he held her for sometime before he spoke, “You’re too good to me. I love you, I do, Ginny, and I need to tell you and show it more.” He looked into her eyes and continued, “It is about you, Ginny. Merlin, I hope you understand it's not about the sex.”

“I know our relationship is based on love.” She felt the tears in her eyes and didn’t want to cry, so she took refuge behind humor, “My performance was far below par if graded purely as being about sex. I think that I've got the emotional side nailed, but my technique clearly needs work. Practice does make perfect, though...”

He tenderly placed his finger under her chin lifting her head so that their eyes met, “You were bloody brilliant!”

“I’m not daft, Draco. You winced in pain a couple of times and I don’t think my gagging turned you on. I wanted it to be perfect.”

His eyes filled with sincerity. “It was perfect.” He kissed her cheeks, then her lips again.

“Stop lying. I definitely need to improve my technique.”

“It was perfect. It was perfect because it was you and no one else, no matter how skilled, could have given me what you did. That said, if you feel you need practice, I’ll be willing to assist you,” he added cheekily and with his patented smirk.

“Oh, you sacrifice so much for me,” she replied with a kiss. He laughed with her as his hand wandered over to play with her breasts.

“I don’t sacrifice enough for you, my love,” he whispered, voice husky once again. “I had planned on arriving here early in hopes of sharing a quiet walk around the grounds with my beautiful wife.”

She wrapped her hand around his burgeoning erection. “I think we should finish what we’ve started first.”

“You think so?” he teased as his tongue trailed down to her nipple and his hand ran lazily down to her the apex of her thighs.

She gasped as his fingers danced over her once more, “Draco.”

“Yes, Ginny, how shall I go about showing you just how much I love you?” he asked as his tongue arrived at her navel and his nimble fingers proceeded to open her precious flower. Suddenly his mouth was on her and she was lost in pure sensation, quivering, nipples hard, as he sucked on her clit.

She moved away from him, struggling to focus and regain control. “No, you don’t, Mr. Wizard, it’s your birthday and I’m not finished giving you your present!" She climbed back up onto his lap, straddling him and using her wetness to coat the head of his cock. With her pussy only millimeters away, his entire body trembled in anticipation.

“I want to feel your heat all around me. Ride me, Ginny,” he pleaded.

She lowered herself slowly onto him. He bucked up into her when she was almost fully seated and they gasped. Her long red tresses caressed his face as she slowly rode him. The slow movements of her tight, wet pussy soon had him on the edge again, and when she pulled all the way off him and teased her clit with his tip, his desire took over. He grabbed her hips and held them tightly as he pulled her back down onto him. Using his arms and thrusting into her with his hips, he set a pace driven by pure lust.

“Mine, mine, mine,” he chanted wildly as he thrust up into her, penetrating so deeply that each stroke rubbed his pubic bone against her clit and her wet pussy lips against his balls.

He'd ignited her and she screamed his name as ecstasy diffused throughout her body and her pussy clamped down milking his seed as she came.

Moments later Ginny collapsed onto his chest and his arms wrapped around bringing her even closer to him. While nibbling on her neck he whispered “Mine,” once more. His tongue played with her earlobe and he whispered, “I can’t believe you're mine. My wife, my lover, my heart, my very soul.”

13. Happy Birthday Draco part 2

Happy Birthday Draco!

Part 2

----------**********----------

Merlin, it had been a lovely mini-break. He didn’t know what he enjoyed more riding on their horses slowly through the woods or racing their brooms through the trees. She had teased him mercilessly after winning the race but he merely adored the view of her behind and preferred to come in second. Everything they had done this weekend had been enjoyable and he didn’t want to go home.

He wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her close. Even that damned Cannon’s jumper wasn’t going to change his mind. “Gin luv, I’ll floo Blaise and excuse ourselves. Then I’ll floo your parents; they’d love to have the boys for another night.”

“We can’t do that Draco. Our friends are looking forward to celebrating your birthday with you today and we have to be home for Thuban’s birthday.”

Draco loved his children but at this moment, he wished he didn’t have any. What he wanted and needed was more time with the woman he loved. He threw himself in the chair and started to pout.

Ginny turned and smiled. “Well, now I know where Serpens gets that look.” She placed herself on his lap, caressed his face and kissed his cheek. “So is this love? Wanting to spend all your time with that one special person and forgetting everything and everyone else?”

“I can’t get enough of you, Gin,” he whispered into her neck.

“I feel the same, honey. We still have an hour.” She kissed the nape of his neck.

He stood up bringing her with him and placed her on the bed. “Let’s make good use of our time then.” His hands quickly went to work removing her jumper, bra, slacks and knickers. He didn’t have time to waste, he would only slow down once they coupled. With his wife naked below him, he removed his own jumper and pushed down his slacks. While he was working on that, she took him by surprise and flipped him onto his back. She removed his shoes and exuberance pulled off his slacks and boxers together.

She kissed her way leisurely up his legs, paying a great deal of attention to his groin causing him to moan and his penis to become fully erect. When she reached his balls, she lazily and carefully licked and then she sucked each one into her warm mouth.

“Can’t see you,” she heard him hiss, so she accommodated him by pulling her hair back into a ponytail before spiraling small kisses on his penis from base to tip. From time to time, she focused on one spot flicking the tip of her tongue on it teasingly.

When she reached the top of his penis, she licked off the pre-cum then taunted the tip with her tongue, before she sucked the head of it into her mouth.

“Fuck, Gin!” he hissed out his pleasure. He moaned and growled as his dick touched the inside of her lips and cheeks. Bloody hell, she was a fast learner, he thought. She sucked just long enough and then her tongue lavished its way around his penis head as she took more of him into her mouth. Her tongue rested on the sensitive underside of his member and she bobbed up on down on the upper half.

He moaned and gasped as he watched her alternate from licking and teasing the tip to bobbing up and down his shaft. He needed to thrust into her mouth. He looked into her eyes. “Ginny, I want to try something. Please let me thrust.” Her eyes widened. “Trust me, I won’t hurt you.” She nodded. “Keep your head still.”

He moved his hips slowly with very shallow thrusts putting less of himself into her mouth than she had taken before. His controlled movements made her shutter. He was being so gentle that it felt so go. Feeling her reaction, he stopped and pushed her up, so she was sitting on the bed. He whispered, “I want to try one last thing.”

He prompted her to a kneeing position and placed his head between her legs with her facing the rest of his body. His firm member flicked as he pulled her cunt to his face. His tongue started to do amazing things to clit while his fingers fondled her g-spot. He was fantastic at this. She closed her eyes and moaned. As pleasure filled her, she noted the position he had maneuvered them into. She never before had a view of his genitals as he performed this act and she watched his respond each time she vocalized her pleasure. It was very clear that pleasing her aroused him.

She leaned forward, licked her penis and then took it into her mouth. She felt his breath on her intimate spot before she heard his silky voice, “Yes, that’s what I want.”

They used their tongues and mouths to tease each other to an exquisite frenzy. Ginny felt the tightening of her husband’s balls at the same time she felt contractions of her vaginal wall. Each knew they were close to climax. Ginny sought out a spot beneath Draco's balls. According to the parchment, this spot when pressed on firmly would increase his arousal. His response was electric as he grasped her hips tightly and his cock got bigger and harder than she'd ever felt it.

Ginny wanted to sit up when her intense climax took her but the feel of her husband’s seed in her mouth kept her focused and in place. Her body shook as did his through their release. She thought she would collapse however Draco moved quickly after his completion and she found herself lying on his chest with his loving hands wrapped around her.

He kissed her forehead, “Love you.” His tone changed to demanding, “I have yet to get my walk through the grounds with my beautiful wife on my arm. We will have a stroll before we leave.”

14. Morning Encounter

A Morning Encounter

----------**********----------

“Ginny,” she felt the warmth of his breath on her neck before the word caressed her ear. He pulled her closer into him, one arm under her pillow resting a little above her breast and the other wound lovingly around her waist. As he drew her to him, his firm member rubbed against her and she responded instantly.

“Ginny,” he whispered again, his voice sweet and seductive. She peeked at the clock. Five forty-five, they’d have to be quick, Leo would be waking any moment.

She turned her head and kissed Draco mumbling, “Morning.” She then opened herself to him and quipped, “Fancy a birthday shag?"

He kissed her best he could from his position behind her and his hands slid down her front, one into her nightgown to tease her breast while the other lifted her gown up baring her hips. He chuckled knowingly when his fingers touch her crimson curls, “You naughty witch, where are your knickers?” His voice lowered heavy with desire as his fingers parted her folds and he discovered she was ready for him.

“Love you, Gin,” he whispered as his fingers teased her nipple and clit and his lips caressed her neck.

The sound of his voice, his breath on her neck and the unique smell of his cologne had her body on fire before he even touched her. The gods were smiling upon her and pleasure raced through her body as Draco caressed her into ecstasy. Their morning encounters were normally fast, from behind, with their backs to the door: a quick sex act to release the endorphins and start the morning in the right mood.

Somehow, this morning it was a little different. His movements were hurried as they always were in the morning, yet, in some way they felt special and extremely delicious. She couldn’t contain her moans or stop her hips from bucking.

“Gods, what are you doing me?” she hissed in pleasure as his pinched her clit and nipple at the same time sending delight through her body.

“Loving you, my darling wife,” he whispered, causing her to melt into his chest and grow even wetter. He entered her with two fingers, eliciting a mind shattering orgasm from her body. “Merlin, I love when you quiver in my arms,” he said while using his finger to prolong her rapture.

She turned her head and kissed him while placing him at her opening and whispering, “Your turn.".

He entered her slowly and then increased his pace, his fingers working their special magic on her once more. She loved how in this position each time he thrust in made forceful contact with her g-spot.

“Faster, oh gods, Draco, faster,” she moaned.

He wasted no time and complied with her, his cock rubbing against her perfectly while his fingers stimulated her clit.

“Fuck!... Oh fuck!..., she hissed over and over. He had always been good at this but now… now… Oh merlin, now she felt he was truly making love to her. She screamed his name as his cock and fingers drew a forceful passionate orgasms from her body.

“That’s my girl,” he whispered as she shuddered with pleasure in his arms. She continued to shake as his feverish pace prolonged her orgasm. The tingling had just damped down when he thrust into her deeply a couple more times. At the first feel of his release her muscles convulsed around him again milking him of his seed. He started to move quickly again, to prolong his own pleasure, and this started another marvelous ecstasy within her, building to an overwhelming need to relieve herself which she tightened up against and fought.

“Stop fighting it, Gin. Let go. Please!” his voice was loving, caring, trusting and pleading.

She totally surrendered to her body and let go. A rush of fluid released from inside her and she felt it flow down her husband’s pulsating dick. As the liquid flowed, a flourish of elation and bliss blasted through her body. Her pleasure was beyond words and a warmth unlike any other filled her. Draco's cock twitched until the last drop of her ejaculation had run down it.

She turned her head and kissed him deeply, “Love you. That was nice.”

“It was very nice,” he kissed her forehead, “never hold back again, Gin.”

“I thought…”

He pressed his finger to her lips. “Don’t think, do what feels good.” He kissed her cheek and she nodded.

As they rested in each other’s embrace, she heard the soft sound of the ward which informed them that the baby was awake. It dawned on her that it might have been going off for some time. She started to move, but he pulled her close.

“Draco, Leo’s up. I have to go.”

“He’s up but he’s not crying. The ward would be louder if…” He pulled away from his wife with a moan. He placed his pants on under the covers and kissed her cheek when a louder ward sounded. The door, which connected their room to the nursery, opened as he got up of their bed.

“Daddy,” Serpens said, “Leo’s crying. Isn’t the ward working?”

Draco grabbed his dressing robe, “I’m on my way.”

The three year old stared at his father. The little wizard turned up his nose, “You’re all sweaty.”

Under the covers, Ginny did her best to control her giggles.

“Mummy!” the three year old screamed and started for his mother. Draco placed the boy on his hip and started for the nursery. “I want to see, Mummy. Let me go!”

“Mummy’s still resting, son.”

“No she isn’t. I heard her laughing,” the little wizard pretended to wipe a tear away from his eye. “Why are you being so mean? First you take my mummy away for a long time, now you won’t let me see her.”

Draco kissed the boy’s cheek. After a brief moment he whispered, “Mummy needs a few private moments in the morning. Don’t you want time alone once in awhile?” Serpens nodded. “Good boy, now go have Tipsy dress you for the day. When you’re dressed, you may knock on the door, wait for your mother to answer then go inside to see her.”