Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

Neil

Rating: NC17
Genres: Drama, Action & Adventure
Relationships: Harry & Hermione
Book: Harry & Hermione, Books 1 - 6
Published: 18/06/2006
Last Updated: 13/08/2008
Status: In Progress

Fourth book in the controversial Hogwarts Exposed series. Tough personal decisions, a bizarre new student and a rather wacky political campaign add to the customary, love, nudity, adventure and mystery that always make life at Hogwarts so tranquil.

1. The Message

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town Chapter One
The Message

New York, New York 1:25 PM July 02, 2006


Tom Pitt waited impatiently in the outer office of Attorney Mark Williams. His appointment had been scheduled for one o’clock and he was starting to become rather irritated by the delay. Tom considered just getting up and walking out, but he was running out of potential links. In the last month over two-dozen attorneys had callously escorted him to the door of their places of employment and he had little reason to be more optimistic about today. His cause was beginning to seem futile and he was on the verge of giving it up as an impossible dream.

“I apologize for the wait, Mr. Pitt,” the attractive blonde secretary said, getting to her feet and walking over to the door. “Attorney Williams will see you now.” She opened the door and ushered Tom into an elegant office. It was evident to Tom that Mark Williams was making an excellent living as a lawyer.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Pitt,” Mark Williams said, rising to shake his potential new client’s hand. “It’s been a hectic day thus far. I’m sorry that you were kept waiting.”

“No problem,” Tom lied politely.

“What can I do for you today?” Williams asked, motioning Tom to a chair positioned in front of his impressive desk.

“Hopefully help me find my daughter,” Tom replied.

“I’m sorry,” Williams said, sounding not quite heartfelt. “Perhaps I misunderstood you. You see; I’m an attorney, not a detective. I most certainly could help you in a custody case, but before I become involved you must first know the child’s whereabouts.”

Tom paused. This conversation was rapidly approaching the point where nearly all lawyers escorted him out rudely. “I sort of know where she is, but I can’t make contact with her,” Tom said. “It’s sort of difficult to explain.”

“Time is money and after the initial free fifteen minute consultation, I charge nine hundred dollars an hour,” Williams said, rather bluntly. “Unless you’re exceedingly rich, I suggest that you stop shilly-shallying around and get to the point of your visit.”

“Sir, I came to you because you have a reputation for having handled some rather bizarre cases. I’m hoping that perhaps you might know how to make contact with my daughter.”

Tom sighed. The time had come to bite the bullet and take the consequences.

“My daughter is in England, but she is a witch and I have no way of contacting her in the Magical World.” Tom waited for Williams to spring to his feet in annoyance and call for security.

Williams did push a button, but his words were not at all those that Tom expected. “Miss Watson, please hold all my calls and see that Mr. Pitt and I are not disturbed.”

“You believe me?” Tom said, totally flabbergasted.

“For the moment, let’s just say that I’m still listening,” Williams replied. “Tell me the whole story.”

* * * * * *

While Williams listened intently to Pitt’s account, across the sea in London, England a mother and daughter were having what was quickly becoming a daily argument.

“Mum, I know your intentions are good, but this just isn’t working,” Claudia complained for the umpteenth time. “Home schooling might work for young Muggles, but I need to actually attend a suitable school in order to properly learn witchcraft; it’s just too complex and involved.”

“We tried sending you to a school in the States and look what happened,” her mother said. “You do remember, don’t you?”

“Of course, I remember,” Claudia retorted. “I was the one that was ostracized. Maybe it will be different here in England. Perhaps the students here aren’t as cruel and prejudiced.”

“Unfortunately, I’m fearful that discrimination is prevalent worldwide,” her mother replied dejectedly. “I just don’t want to see you hurt all over again; I love you too much. If only people were more understanding. It’s not your fault that you’re … well… unique.”

Claudia seemed to ignore her mother’s remarks. “I’ve read that Hogwarts is an extremely fine school,” she persisted. “Plus, Harry Potter and Hermione Ganger are on the Hogwarts’ staff. They’re the greatest wizard and witch of our time.”

“You’re not going to give up on this, are you?” her mother asked wearily.

“Not until you agree to let me go to Hogwarts,” Claudia countered firmly.

Her mother sighed. “Very well, this is against my better judgment, but I’ll owl the school and see what their policy is on transfers,” the older woman agreed reluctantly. “I just hope we don’t both end up regretting this decision.”

* * * * * *




Attorney Mark Williams stared questioningly at Tom Pitt “Why is it that I feel you’re holding back information from me?”

“I’m not,” Tom insisted vigorously.

“But why at this time?” Williams did a quick calculation in his head. “According to what you’ve told me, your daughter would be fourteen, nearly fifteen. Why have you waited this long to try and contact her?”

“I’ve wrestled with a similar question,” Pitt replied gravely. “At first, I tried to persuade myself that she would be better off without me in her life. She’d almost certainly grow up ashamed of having me, someone not magical, as a father. I think her mother had been mortified by the fact that she had gone as far as to be intimate with someone nonmagical.

“I convinced myself that one and all would be better off if I just vanished from their lives and so I came to the United States. But even though I’ve put thousands of miles between us, I’ve never been able to escape the guilt that I feel. I have a daughter out there somewhere that I’ve never even seen.”

“You’re willing to spend thousands of dollars just to see a girl, who will in all probability spit in your face?” Williams questioned.

“If she does, it’s no more than I deserve,” Pitt responded. “I don’t expect her to ever forgive me or love me; I can’t even excuse myself. I just want to see her and have the opportunity to tell her face to face that I’m sorry.”

Williams stroked his chin as he contemplated Pitt. “Very few people know of the existence of the magical world; even less will admit its authenticity. I can make some inquiries, but it will take considerable time, probably several months before a meeting, if acceptable, can be arranged.”

“If acceptable?” Pitt questioned uneasily.

“We’re dealing with the magical world and in situations such as this, their laws supersede our own,” Williams enlightened. “It will be up to the girl and her mother as to whether they will meet with you or not. If they decline, then there will be nothing more I can do to help you.”

Williams got up to see Pitt to the door. “One more question before you leave, Mr. Pitt.”

Tom paused.

“The mother’s last name was Garrison and you said that she was in no doubt that the sex of the child would be female,” Williams clarified. “Did she ever give you any clue as to what she might name the little girl?”

Pitt shook his head glumly. “We never got to discuss such niceties.” He turned again to leave and then stopped abruptly. “She had a little sister that died when just a child. She thought the world of her. My daughter may be named after her.”

Tom Pitt’s eyes squinted, trying desperately to recall the sister’s name. “Katherine, Katie… Caitlin. It was definitely Caitlin,” he declared emphatically. “She may have named her Caitlin, Caitlin Garrison.”

* * * * * *

As Tom Pitt was leaving Attorney Williams’ office, Alan Harris was entering the Three Broomsticks Tavern in Hogsmeade. Harris was a retired Auror; his wife died some three years ago and his two adult children, both married, lived near London.

“You’re late tonight, Alan,” Madam Rosmerta said in welcome, checking her watch. “I can usually set my clock by you.”

Alan led a boring lonely life. The highlight of his day was dinner at the Three Broomsticks followed by a few pints with a group of fellow retirees. Alan and his mates spent most evenings reliving the good old days and complaining about the ministry.

“Over slept my lie down,” Alan said with embarrassment. “What’s the hot special on the menu tonight?”

“Me,” said Rosmerta with a roguish laugh.

“As wickedly tempting as that sounds, I think I better pass,” Alan chuckled. “I doubt this old heart of mine could handle such excitement.”

“I must be losing it,” Rosmerta chortled. “You’re the second bloke that has turned me down tonight. Do you think you could handle a plateful of Fish and Chips instead?”

“Sounds more my speed,” he replied jovially. “And a pint of mulled mead, please.”

* * * * * *




“It’s been two days,” Emily said sadly, as she and Caitlin cuddled in bed, consoling each other. “Is no news considered good or bad in this type of a situation?”

“I don’t know,” Caitlin answered despondently. “We seem to go right from one calamity to another. Sometimes I think our family is jinxed.”

“We do seem to experience more than our fair share of misfortune,” Emily suggested.

“Jamie was so looking forward to teaching Charms; she just has to be alright,” Caitlin insisted. “Alex must be devastated.”

Jamie Zacherley had just concluded her seventh year at Hogwarts. In spite of her youthful age, she had been chosen personally by Professor Flitwick to be his replacement as Charms Professor. Jamie was last seen saying good-bye to her friends at the Hogsmeade station as they departed for home on the Hogwarts Express.

“I still don’t understand why anyone would kidnap Jamie,” her sister, Emily questioned. “She doesn’t have any enemies; everyone loves Jamie.”

“Mum and Dad were conferring about that with Ron and Sam this morning when I unexpectedly walked in on them,” Caitlin commented. “They stopped talking when they saw me, but not before I overheard parts of their conversation. “You know how Jamie and Hermione look so much alike. They all seem to think it was a case of mistaken identity.”

“But if the intended victim was Mum; what will the captors do with Jamie when they realize they’ve made a mistake?” Emily fretted nervously.

“That seems to be everyone’s critical concern,” Caitlin sighed.

* * * * * *




“You be careful now,” Rosmerta said as Alan negotiated his way out of the Three Broomsticks. “I can’t afford to lose my finest customer.”

“I’m all right,” Alan slurred. “See you tomorrow night.”

Rosmerta smiled and went back to washing glasses as the door closed behind the elderly ex-Auror. Some younger patrons, enthralled with Harris’s tales of adventure and daring do, had insisted on buying him drinks throughout the evening. Consequently, Harris had consumed considerably more than his usual few pints tonight.

Alan didn’t realize just how smashed he was until the warm night air hit his face. “I’ll never learn,” he mumbled to himself as he staggered unsteadily down the street. As he passed a shadowy alley, he heard a noise that aroused his Auror instincts.

“Who is there?” he shouted, instinctively reaching for his wand.

There was no answer. “Damn mulled mead has me hearing things,” he muttered to himself.

Harris was about to continue on his way when he heard a faint voice gasp pleadingly, “Help me, please.”

“Lumos,” he shouted. Then he wheezed in horror at the sight his wand’s beam of light revealed. There was a mutilated naked body huddled in the shadows. It appeared to be a young woman, but she was so bloody and matted with dirt that he couldn’t be positive.

The horrifying sight worked better to clear his mind than any sobering charm conceivable. Immediately Harris performed a spell to put the body in stasis. It might already be too late, but any further blood loss would be disastrous; then he sent red sparks into the air, summoning aid.

* * * * * *




“Caitlin, Emily, wake up,” Harry yelled urgently. “Poppy has just sent word that Jamie has been found. She's about to be Portkeyed to the infirmary.”

“Is she okay?” Emily asked, jumping to her feet.

“Doesn’t sound good,” Harry answered truthfully. “She’s been put in stasis. I’ve already sent an express owl to Alex. Poppy thinks she will need your help, Caitlin. Hermione is already on her way to the hospital wing.”

“Then what are we waiting for?” Caitlin cried. She and Emily were out the door before Harry could say another word, neither girl taking the time to bother about dressing. Harry dashed hurriedly after them.

Harry was amazed at how fast the girls could run, especially considering that they were both in bare feet. He was out of breath when he finally caught up to them at the infirmary door. Severus and Katie had evidently as well just arrived and were about to enter. The Headmaster observed Emily and Caitlin’s lack of clothing sternly, but considering the situation steered clear of making a chastising comment.

The five rushed into the room, and then froze, gasping at the horrifying site before them. Severus felt as if he were about to retch.

“What happened to her?” Emily cried out desperately as she gazed at the bloody mound, that was her sister, on the hospital bed.

Poppy just shook her head feebly. “I don’t even know where to start,” she said sounding helpless. “She’s lost so much blood that I’m leery of taking her out of stasis. Caitlin, can you measure the extent of her injuries while she remains in stasis?”

“I can try,” she said somewhat cautiously. “I just have to avoid full body contact. We don’t want a recurrence of the Yule Ball incident, when I tried to help Emily and ended up putting myself in stasis.”

“What if you just touch various parts of her body with your hands, one at a time?” Hermione suggested. “Not necessarily trying to heal them immediately, but rather just identifying the extent of the injuries.”

“I can try that,” Caitlin answered optimistically.

“Should I clean her up somewhat first?” Pomfrey suggested.

“No, I can tell more if the fluids remain,” Caitlin replied. “The stasis will prevent any further contamination of the wounds. We can wait and sanitize her when we’re ready to commence the healing process.”

Harry and Hermione had tears in there eyes as they watched Poppy and Caitlin begin the examination of the motionless heap of torn flesh that barely resembled the beautiful young woman they both loved and thought of as a younger sister.

Caitlin, for reasons known only to her, started the examination with Jamie’s feet. First she examined the right and then the left foot.

“All of her toes have been broken,” Caitlin stated clinically, trying to control her deep-rooted emotions. “Spikes appear to have been driven through each foot. The damage is extensive, but can be mended.

“Ankles and knees aren’t damaged, but both legs have broken bones,” Caitlin announced as her hands gently stroked Jamie’s gashed thighs. “Every inch of her body appears to have been whipped unmercifully, but thus far most of the injuries appear to be on the surface. They can be healed without scarring.

Caitlin placed her hand on Jamie’s pelvis and gently pressed. “Not broken,” she said with relief.

Emily gasped as Caitlin, in a business like fashion, moved her hands to Jamie’s vagina and began probing it gently with her fingers. “A lot of tissue damage, but miraculously there doesn’t seen to be any internal injures.”

When Caitlin finally arrived at Jamie’s breasts, everyone in the room, as one, shuddered. “Deep laceration on the right breast, left virtually severed.” Caitlin looked up sadly. “I’m not sure if I can restore it as it should be.”

Emily started to cry. No one deserved such cruel treatment, but especially not Jamie. She was such a good person.

Caitlin continued. “Broken nose, severe deep lacerations to both the left and right cheeks.” She shook her head doubtfully. “Is it possible to turn her over?”

With Poppy’s assistance, Harry and Hermione gently turned Jamie’s lifeless body. Katie and Severus watched downcast.

“Spine intact; left shoulder blade cracked.” Caitlin looked sadly at the numerous welts on Jamie’s legs, back and bum. She thought to herself that Jamie must have been whipped ruthlessly well over a hundred times.

Caitlin was about to make an observation concerning this when something caught her attention. She separated Jamie’s bum cheeks and tenderly removed the girl’s wand that had been inhumanly shoved up her anus.

“Sick, fucking bastards,” Caitlin cursed.

Neither Harry nor Hermione even considered reprimanding her for cursing.

“Did I miss anything Madam Pomfrey?” Caitlin asked dolefully.

“Just her head, I believe,” Poppy replied. “Are there any signs of a fracture or a concussion?”

Caitlin started to concentrate, leaning down close to Jamie and placed both hands on her sister’s bloody forehead. Unexpectedly, silver-while shining sparks emanated from Jamie skull and connected to Caitlin. The next thing Caitlin knew, she was on her knees, her face buried in her hands, her brain aching as though it were about to explode.

“What happened?!” Hermione asked concernedly, kneeling down to put her arms around her trembling daughter.

“I’m not sure,” Caitlin gasped, trying to regain her equilibrium. Abruptly tears filled her eyes and she shuddered uncontrollably.

“I have her memories,” Caitlin panted. “Don’t ask me how, but suddenly I know everything that happened to her as if I had watched it in a pensive. It was dreadful.” Caitlin started to throw up in revulsion.

Hermione and Harry just gaped incredulously at each other.

“Is that even possible?” Hermione finally asked, looking questioningly at Madam Pomfrey.

Poppy shrugged her shoulders. “Had you asked me that question a few years ago, I would have said, no. But now that I’ve seen your daughter do the theoretically impossible, I have to say yes. If she can heal with her hands and mind, it doesn’t seem unreasonable that she would also be able to absorb thoughts, especially if the person carrying those memories would desire to reject them.”

Madame Pomfrey was about to begin a cleansing charm, when Alex burst breathlessly into the room. “I Apparated to Hogsmeade as soon as I received your owl. How is she?” he asked, before seeing the motionless form.

“Oh! My God!” he cried, rushing to Jamie’s side.

“Maybe, I should take Mr. Ward with me while you labor on Jamie,” Severus suggested. Inwardly he was very uncomfortable because of Emily, Caitlin and Jamie all being unclothed.

Hermione shook her head. “Alex won’t leave unless he’s forced,” Hermione said, knowingly. “Moreover, it’s better he remain. For the sake of their relationship, it’s vital that he know exactly what she went through and how much she suffered.”

“Caitlin, she’s cleansed and prepared,” Madam Pomfrey informed. “Do you want me to take her out of stasis?”

“Not quite yet. Let me get into position first,” Caitlin replied. “Mum, because of the quantity and severity of Jamie’s injuries, I’m going to need your energy to help sustain me.”

“What do you need me to do?” Hermione asked, supportively.

“I’m going to climb up on the bed and interlace my body with Jamie’s,” Caitlin explained. “I need you to embrace me as tight as possible so that your powers will augment mine.”

Caitlin hesitated briefly before adding, “Clothing will hinder the transference of power.”

Hermione nodded and then looked demurely at Harry as if seeking his consent to undress.

“Of course,” Harry said, without hesitation. “Whatever is required.”

Caitlin climbed into the bed and began to position herself as Hermione made to remove her robes.

“Katie and I should go,” Severus said, tensely. He was turning extremely red. “We’ll check back on Miss Zacherley later.”

“Severus, there is no reason for you to leave,” Hermione insisted. “You’ve already seen me naked on a number of occasions. Besides, I’m a naturist. You know I’m quite at ease being seen nude.”

At the moment, however, Severus was more concerned with his own emotions, rather than Hermione’s. He realized that there was a clinical reason for her getting undressed. He just wasn’t sure he’d be able to look at her in a purely detached way. In Jamie’s present condition, her nudity was distinctly NOT a sexual turn on. And he kept telling himself that Emily and Caitlin were young girls and that it was totally immoral to even consider having sexual thoughts about them. Hermione, however, was a different case entirely.

“Please, Severus! Let’s hang about,” Katie urged. “I mean, if Hermione really doesn’t mind. I’d like to stay. I’ve read so much about Hyperempaths. This might be my only chance to actually observe them at work.”

“I truthfully don’t mind,” Hermione said, removing her robes and revealing to the room that she was totally bare beneath them.

Hermione ignored Katie and Severus, who both appeared momentarily taken aback by her nudity. Harry, Emily, Alex and even Madam Pomfrey seemed to take her nakedness in stride.

“What exactly do you need me to do?” Hermione asked.

“Climb on the bed behind me,” Caitlin instructed. “Then sort of mold your body to mine. Hold me tight and concentrate on sending your healing energies to me. Our combined powers should be strong enough to heal the majority of her injuries.”

“The majority?” Hermione questioned, anxiously. “We have to put her back as she was.”

“I’m going to try my utmost,” Caitlin assured, gritting her teeth. “I’m concerned with her breasts and the extremely deep gashes on her face. They’ve already started to heal a bit on their own. I think there may be some inescapable scarring.”

“There just can’t be,” Hermione cried, anguish evident in her voice. “Jamie was so beautiful. It’s terrible enough that she has to carry the memory of this ordeal the rest of her life; she can’t as well be reminded of it every time she looks in a mirror.”

“Mum, you know I’ll try. At this point I just don’t know,” Caitlin replied, her spirits obviously disheartened.

“I know you’ll do your best,” Hermione said, hugging Caitlin tightly. Caitlin’s eyes went out of focus and she seemed to drift into a trance.

“Professor Potter, couldn’t a memory charm be performed on Jamie so that she won’t be haunted by recollections of this atrocity for the rest of her life?” Alex asked.

“Memory charms can be dangerous and aren’t infallible,” Harry replied solemnly. “The more traumatic the experience, the stronger the charm must be; the stronger the charm the more chance of latent brain damage. Even if successful, the strongest Memory Charm won’t put a stop to nightmares. If Caitlin can heal her physically, hopefully time will help heal the mental scars.”

At first, as they watched, there was no visible change in Jamie’s appearance. Then Katie gasped and grabbed Severus’s hand as the deep wounds left in Jamie’s feet by the spikes disappeared before her eyes.

Katie’s eyes went wide and her head shook in wonder. “How is it possible? How can anyone heal another person like that? I’m seeing it and I still can’t believe it.”

One by one the welts that covered Jamie’s body vanished before their amazed eyes.

“What I’d give to just have a small level of her power,” Madam Pomfrey said, visibly awe struck.

In a relatively short time Jamie’s body was returned to its undamaged form with the exception of her face and breasts.

“You might want to turn away and not watch this,” Poppy remarked, to the room as one.

“Why?” Katie asked. “I find this fascinating.”

“Yes, it is,” Poppy agreed. “Caitlin’s powers have enhanced to such a degree that in most instances she no longer has to emulate her patient’s injuries in order to heal them. I don’t think that will be the case with Jamie’s facial and chest injuries.”

“Emulate?” Katie repeated, a horrified expression on her face. “What exactly do you mean by that?

“Hyperempaths heal in different ways depending on their ability and the severity of the injury,” Poppy explained. “Because of her superior skills, Caitlin is able, in frequent situations, to heal without even touching the victim. In the case of a severe injury she does something that most Hyperempaths are not capable of doing; she actually takes on the injury and then as she heals her own body, the patient’s body also heals.”

“But what if the injury is of such severity that Caitlin can’t heal it?” Katie asked. “What if the injury is life threatening?”

“That was our concern this past winter with the situation at the Yule Ball,” Poppy enlightened. “We were concerned that the damage to Emily might have been too vast for even Caitlin to heal.”

“And what if it was?” Katie asked uneasily. “What happens to the Hyperempath if the patient dies?”

“Normally, nothing,” Poppy said. Unless, the Hyperempath has emulated the injuries in order to heal them; in that case the Hyperempath will also die. But that, fortunately, is not our concern today. Although Jamie’s remaining injuries are horrendous, they are not life threatening.”

Katie still seemed troubled and continued her questioning. “If Caitlin copies Jamie’s remaining injuries, does that mean she’ll suddenly display those horrible gashes on her face and have her breast practically lopped off?”

“Yes…a Hyperempath takes a great risk when they emulate injuries,” Madam Pomfrey explained, “but it’s the only way to possibly heal such terrible wounds completely.”

“What if she can’t heal the wounds completely?” Katie asked, dreading the answer.

“The patient and the healer both share matching consequences,” Poppy answered somberly. “If Jamie has any enduring deformities or scars, Caitlin will share them.”

“Why would anyone take such a risk?” Katie asked.

“In this case love,” Poppy answered. “A great deal of love for the patient. Miss Potter is an extraordinary young woman.”

Emily nodded her head in agreement with Poppy’s remark. Caitlin was indeed astonishing.

“How will Hermione be affected by all this?” Harry asked, apprehensively.

“She is only acting as an energy booster for Caitlin,” Poppy elucidated. “Other than being extremely exhausted, Hermione shouldn’t be affected at …”

Poppy’s last word was cut off by Emily’s shrill scream. Caitlin’s lovely face was suddenly covered in blood as an invisible knife slashed her. She seemed to shudder in agony as the same knife ripped her breasts, nearly severing the left completely from her body.

Katie gasped and collapsed to the floor in a faint. Severus was thankful for the need to attend to Katie; any excuse to turn away from the horrific scene unfolding in front of him. Harry, Emily and Alex all clasped hands in support.

“It’s all up to Caitlin now,” Poppy said gravely. “I hope she has the strength to restore them both.”

“Be honest with us Poppy,” Harry beseeched. “Do you think she can do it?”

Poppy hung her head. “That young lady, in years to come, will indisputably be the greatest Hyperempath our world has ever seen.” She sighed. “There is just too much damage. In the Muggle world, Jamie would be scarred for life and definitely lose at least one of her breasts. Even with Hermione’s added strength, I don’t believe that Caitlin yet has the necessary power to right the lot. I’m afraid that both these girls will always carry some physical evidence of this tragedy.

* * * * * *

“Severus, what are you going to do about Caitlin and Emily?” Katie asked as they slowly walked back toward the teacher’s quarters.

He looked at Katie guiltily. “I know, I should have reprimanded them for running naked in the corridors, but under the circumstances I didn’t have the heart,” Severus admitted. “Those two dumbfound me. It doesn’t faze them even the slightest to be totally naked in the midst of a group of fully dressed people. I’ll have to talk to Hermione and Harry about the girls being more modest.”

“You’ve missed my point entirely,” Katie replied. “I don’t want you to admonish them or have Hermione or Harry get on their case; just the opposite, in fact. I think you should be more accepting of the reality that they are naturists.”

“More accepting?” Severus questioned, intensely. “What do you suggest? I think I’ve been extremely tolerant of the whole nudist fixation. Might I remind you that it was I who fought tooth and nail to keep Harry and Hermione on the staff when public knowledge of their unconventional behavior threatened their jobs.”

“There are two types of tolerance,” Katie stated calmly. “Being truly tolerant means that you’re open-minded and accepting of differences. I think your definition of tolerance falls more into the category of putting up with a difficult situation that you can’t alleviate.”

“Perhaps it does,” Severus retorted, his voice growing louder. “But I find the whole concept strange and disconcerting. It goes against all rules of decency. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Hermione and the girls being nude tonight didn’t bother you at all?”

“Caitlin and Emily didn’t,” Katie replied, remaining cool. “I think they both look adorable running around in the buff. They might be teenagers, but they both still have a sweet innocent ambiance about them. I’ll admit that Hermione stunned me at first, but it wasn’t her nudity; it was her beauty.”

“Okay, since you’re so accepting; what would you do, if you were me, to show your understanding of their lifestyle? Allow the girls to attend classes nude?” he asked mockingly.

“No! And now you’re being ridiculous,” Katie answered angrily. “I have no doubt that the girls would jump at the chance, but you know as well as I do that most parents, along with the Board of Governors, would never stand for it.”

“Then what do you propose I do to show my compassion?” Snape asked, arrogantly.

“That’s easy,” Katie replied smugly. “Ten months out of the year, the girls abide by the school rules and wear a uniform to classes and meals. During the summer let them be comfortable and live as naturists.”

“You can’t be serious?” Snape bellowed. “You actually want me to allow them to scamper about the castle and grounds totally starkers. Have you gone mad?”

“Severus, what harm would it do?” Katie asked, almost pleaded. “The students are gone for the next two months along with most of the school personnel. Besides, the majority of the staff has already seen them nude on numerous occasions. They’re two of our best students. Their lives appear to be in constant jeopardy. It wouldn’t hurt anything and it would make them exceedingly happy.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Never been more serious,” Katie said. “I have a special treat planned for you, if you do it.”

“Are you trying to bribe the Headmaster?” Severus inquired.

“I prefer to use the term, entice,” Katie replied sweetly.

“Have you considered Harry, Hermione and Jamie?” Severus asked. “After all, they’re naturists, also. Should I suggest they also forgo their clothes? Perhaps we could convert the school into a clothing optional resort for the summer.”

“Perhaps you should become accustomed to sleeping alone again,” Katie retorted. “I was simply suggesting that you do something nice that wouldn’t harm anyone. It’s obvious though that you prefer to be an arse.” Katie turned and stomped away.

“Where are you going?” Severus called after her, concernedly.

“Any place that you aren’t,” she replied sharply. “I need some fresh air.”

* * * * * *

Monday, July 3, 2006


“Ronnie, if you can feed Timmy his breakfast; I’ll be ready to go in about fifteen minutes,” Sam shouted from the bathroom.

“I still can’t believe they didn’t contact us as soon as Jamie was found,” Ron called back, his voice echoing hurt feelings.

"Ron, be reasonable. It was the middle of the night. They didn’t want to wake us unnecessarily. Besides, what more could we have done other than offer moral support?” Sam questioned.

“You’re probably right, but I still wish they had let us know right away. I wonder who they had watch Ben?”

“Probably Ginny,” Sam replied. “They know that Molly spends most of the night awake, so they most likely figured that they wouldn’t be rousing her. Don’t take it so personal. They aren’t disowning you; we’re still their best friends.”

“I know,” Ron said, semi-reconciled. “Should we offer to keep Ben for the day?”

“That’s a nice idea. We can stop by at Draco and Ginny’s apartment before going to the infirmary,” Sam suggested. “Ben will probably be eager to see his family and then he can spend the balance of the day with Timmy and us. I assume all the Potters spent the night in the hospital wing.”

“Most likely. The note doesn’t go into a great deal of detail,” Ron responded. “Harry does ask us not to question Jamie about what happened.” Ron shook his head. “I have a feeling that the poor girl went through a living hell the past few days.”

* * * * * *

“Ron and Sam are going to stop by and pickup Ben on their way to the hospital wing,” Ginny said explanatorily. “Should we go with them to visit Jamie or would you rather stop by to see her later today?”

“I can’t go to visit her, at all,” Draco replied uncomfortably.

“Why not?” Ginny asked, perplexed. “I’m sure she’d appreciate your coming.”

“You don’t understand,” Draco bawled. “I’m the reason she’s there in the first place. I can’t face her knowing that I was responsible for the suffering she endured.”

Ginny stared mystified at him. “What on earth are you talking about, Draco? You were with me when Jamie was kidnapped. Don’t you remember? We were busy bringing this small bundle of joy into the world.” Ginny looked down lovingly at little Molly, cradled in her arms.

Draco sat down and rubbed his face in his hands as if trying to erase a bad memory. “I lied to you about where I was the weekend of the final task,” he admitted. “I wasn’t helping my mother; I had been summoned to finally meet Lord Slytherin. I was there when he received the news that the Hogwarts team had been rescued from Fantastic Island. He was livid.

“Nott and I just stood there watching on tenterhooks as he ranted and raved. We both doubted that we would ever leave the room alive. Finally, when his anger subdued, he approached me. He had such a cold, uncaring look in his eyes.

“Nott tells me that you wish to join my ranks,” Slytherin bellowed. “Yet you don’t seem to be in any hurry to prove your loyalty to me. It has been months since you were assigned the task of delivering Professor Granger to me. Perhaps you need a stronger incentive.”

“I’m sorry, My Lord,” Draco pleaded. “She never leaves the castle.”

“SILENCE,” Slytherin roared. “I’ve grown weary of excuses. It is my understanding that you are soon to be a father. Is that correct?”

“Yes, My Lord,” Draco murmured.

“Then I give you a choice,” Slytherin bellowed. “Either deliver the Professor to me or I will kill your first born.” Slytherin paced the room. “And don’t be so foolish as to think that the walls of Hogwarts will protect the child from me. I designed the castle and can enter and leave it at any time I desire.”

Draco wondered to himself, why Slytherin didn’t just snatch Hermione, if that were the case, but he prudently held his tongue.

“Why Hermione?” Ginny interrupted fretfully. “What is Slytherin’s fixation with her?”

“It’s not Slytherin, but Damien that has the obsession with Hermione,” Draco explained. “When The Great One returned the spirit of Slytherin to our time, it took possession of Damien’s body. It was Damien who had so cruelly tortured Hermione and who is still fascinated by her. Slytherin’s spirit controls Damien’s body, but occasionally Damien’s thoughts and desires bubble to the surface.”

“I didn’t know what to do; who to turn to,” Draco sobbed desperately. “I was afraid to go to Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. If Slytherin could get into the castle, there was no protecting you and the baby. I again considered suicide as a way out, but I doubted that even that would secure your and the baby’s safety.”

“Then Hermione came to us and told us that she and Jamie were going to go into Hogsmeade,” Draco declared. “It was my way out of this hell.”

“You were going to actually give him Hermione,” Ginny said, horror-struck.

“Not in reality,” Draco quickly cut in. “I owled Nott telling him that Hermione would be in Hogsmeade the next day.” Draco bit his lip. “I planned to tell Potter the whole arrangement in the morning. I didn’t like using Hermione as bait, but didn’t see any other choice. Potter could have the Order watch over her and thwart any abduction attempts. Hopefully, Slytherin would not blame me for the stymied attempt and we would all be safe.

“Then that morning, Molly decided to enter our lives. Hermione was helping with the delivery, so I didn’t bother telling Potter about the plan. I knew she was safe. I wasn’t sure if Slytherin would accept another excuse from me, but at the time my mind was occupied with more contented thoughts. I didn’t for a moment consider Jamie to be in any danger.”

“Slytherin, unfortunately assigned Crabbe and Goyle to pick Hermione off the street, total dimwits that they are. I know Jamie and Hermione bear a striking resemblance, but they’re not twins. Those two idiots went to school with Granger for seven years and have seen her since, yet they screwed up and snatched the wrong girl.”

“Are we still in danger?” Ginny asked.

“No, at least not at the moment,” Draco explained. “Slytherin feels I did my part and that I’m not to blame for Hermione not going into Hogsmeade.”

“Then everything ended okay,” Ginny said matter-of-factly. “Jamie made it back safely. Everyone is out of harm's way. You shouldn’t blame yourself. You had a horrible decision to make, but it all turned out fine.”

Draco stared at Ginny, an astounded look on his face. “I’d hardly call it fine,” he said vehemently. “Slytherin’s first inclination was to kill Jamie.”

“But thankfully he didn’t and she made it home safely,” Ginny proclaimed.

“You have no idea what you’re talking about,” Draco shouted. “Slytherin didn’t just decide to good naturedly release Jamie. He gave her to his underlings and let them have their way with her. She was subjected to all manners of abuse and torture. His only orders were that she was not to be killed. He wanted her to be a walking message of what happens if you wrongly cross Lord Slytherin’s path.”

“Do you mean that she was…?”

“By just about everyone of his followers,” Draco declared with revulsion. “A good number of them, numerous times. She was furthermore beaten, tortured and mutilated. I doubt even Caitlin with her remarkable powers can put right her cruelly disfigured body. Even if she can do the impossible, the girl will always have the memories. And I’m to blame for it all. Somehow I don’t think that my going to her and saying that I’m sorry will be quite sufficient.”

Ginny looked at Draco, then Molly, and then stared off into space, not uttering a word. She had literally no idea what to say.

* * * * * *

When Caitlin and Hermione both passed out from exertion the previous evening, Harry gently carried them each to a separate bed and then settled on a chair next to Hermione.

“I imagine you’ll all be spending the night?” Madam Pomfrey asked Harry, Emily and Alex.

“If you don’t mind,” Harry said tiredly. “We all want to be here when they wake up.” He glanced first at Jamie and then at Caitlin. “Will they both have those scars for the remainder of their lives?”

“Some, but not all,” Poppy replied. “Dittany will help diminish the scarring. There will unquestionably be some faint scarring remaining surrounding the left breast, but considering the original damage, that’s to be expected. The facial scars should fade away completely in a few days.”

“It’s amazing,” Harry said, scanning Jamie’s striking body. “It’s almost as if the atrocity never occurred. Anyone who didn’t see her before the healing wouldn’t be able to fathom what she suffered.”

“If only Caitlin had the power to heal the psyche, too,” Poppy declared. “I’m afraid Jamie might be haunted by nightmares of this experience for the remainder of her life.”

“Jamie’s strong,” Alex said assuredly. “It might take her some time, but she’ll rebound from this experience.”

“I hope you are correct, Mr. Ward.” Poppy replied. “All we can do is be supportive and not push her. She is going to need time to adjust.”

Madam Pomfrey said her good nights and then went off to her quarters that adjoined the infirmary. Alex and Harry settled into chairs next to Jamie and Hermione, each holding their loves hand. Emily crawled into bed next to Caitlin and cuddled her sister into her arms.

It was a few hours later, after they had all fallen asleep, that Jamie awoke. At first she was startled and bewildered. Then finally, she recognized where she was and who was holding her hand. The excruciating pain was gone, her physical suffering at an end. She saw her family sleeping in close proximity and understood instantly that Caitlin had healed her. She reached her unoccupied hand to her breasts and anxiously examined them with her fingers; she was relived that they were still there. She felt her face. The cuts were gone, but she wondered how awfully scarred she might be.

Despite her efforts to block out the memories, her mind returned her to that day and she began to cry. She felt like a used and battered slag. Even though the room was sterile clean, she felt dirty; she felt like she would never be clean again. She knew in her heart that she was going to lose Alex. He couldn’t possibly want her anymore; not after what had happened to her. She sobbed. Their love had been so special and now… Now she felt like a soiled rag that would be tossed aside.

Alex stirred and then awoke. “Hi,” he said, smiling at Jamie. “Welcome back. I imagine you know that you had us all rather worried.”

“I was somewhat scared myself,” Jamie said understatedly. “Not a vacation that I’d recommend.”

“No, you didn’t appear to have been treated very nicely,” Alex sighed. “Thankfully your ordeal in over and you’ve been returned to us. I love you so much. I couldn’t picture living without you by my side.”

“Are you sure you still want me?” Jamie asked. Her eyes widened as she looked up desperately at Alex. “They didn’t just beat and torture me Alex. They used me in every sick depraved way imaginable. I feel like a filthy village whore.” She burst into uncontrollable tears.

“Jamie, I love you,” Alex said, wrapping his arm around her quaking body. “I’m not going to say that what happened doesn’t matter because that would be treating it in a frivolous uncaring way. It does matter; it was atrocious. I won’t be satisfied until every one of the sick bastards is dead or residing permanently in Azkaban. But what happened doesn’t change the way I feel about you. It just makes me that much more sure of my feelings for you. I love you. Nothing will ever change that.”

“But they destroyed something special we had,” Jamie sobbed. “You and I had only ever been with each other, now I feel like I’ve been shagged by the whole damn dark army.”

“Nothing was destroyed,” Alex said comfortingly. “We still have what makes our relationship special. You see, I consider shagging and making love as two entirely different things. We still have that special connection and always will.”

“You mean you still want me?”

“How could you think otherwise?” Alex replied.

“You’ll have to be patient with me,” Jamie said. “It might take a little time for me to be comfortable being intimate after what happened.”

“Do you still love me?”

“Of course, I love you,” Jamie insisted.

“Then time is no problem,” Alex replied. “I’d wait an eternity for you.”

“I hope it’s not that long,” Jamie said, giving the glimmer of a faint smile.

“Would you like me to find other accommodations until you are ready?” Alex asked.

“No! I like you close and you holding me feels good,” Jamie answered. “I’m just going to need a little time before we do the other stuff.”

“Does the other stuff include kissing?” Alex inquired.

“No! Actually I could really use a tender kiss right now from someone.”

“Would you like me to get either Harry or Hermione?” Alex kidded.

“Only if you want to die.”

Alex leaned over and their lips met in a caring, affectionate, gentle kiss.

Harry squeezed Hermione hand. “They’re going to be all right,” he whispered.

Hermione smiled. Emily and Caitlin hugged each other happily.

* * * * * *




Madam Pomfrey had Dobby bring breakfast to the infirmary for everyone. She wanted to give Hermione and Caitlin a full examination prior to releasing them. She insisted, however, that Jamie remain in the infirmary for at least a few days.

It was nearly lunchtime when Poppy finally told Caitlin she could leave.

“You two better ask Madam Pomfrey if you can borrow hospital gowns,” Hermione suggested. “The Headmaster didn’t seem too happy that you were both nude last night.”

“I had to be naked in order to treat Jamie’s injuries properly,” Caitlin insisted. “Besides he didn’t have a problem with you stripping off your garments.”

“That was poles apart,” Hermione insisted. “It is not unusual for a Hyperempath to be nude when rendering care. I believe he was upset by the fact that you both obviously had traversed the distance for our apartment to here without any clothing. He won’t tolerate you running about the castle starkers.”

“I’ll never understand why some people get so bent out of shape over nudity. It should be a matter of choice,” Emily declared. “I don’t insist he go naked; he shouldn’t insist that I wear clothes. What does my being nude hurt?”

“Honey, we’ve had this discussion a million times,” Hermione said with a sigh. “I agree with you, but I’m not the ruler of the world. When I become ruler, I’ll declare the entire world clothing optional.”

“Could you hurry up with becoming ruler then,” Caitlin asked jokingly. “I’m getting more and more fanatical like Emily. I’m really beginning to hate the feel of fabric against my skin. I can’t believe there was a time when I actually used to wear knickers.” Caitlin shuddered at the thought.

“Do we really have to put on those awful hospital gowns?” Emily begged.

Hermione gave Harry a questioning glace. “Okay, forget the gowns, but go right to our apartment and try to avoid contact with anyone. I don’t want you two getting on the bad side of the Headmaster.”

Caitlin and Emily kissed everyone goodbye and then promised Jamie they’d return shortly after lunch. They checked the corridor to make sure it was empty before slipping out the door.

“Those girls! Sometimes I just don’t know what to do with them,” Hermione declared. “If they had their way, they’d never wear clothes.”

“I noticed you haven’t scurried to put your robes back on,” Harry joked.

It was only then that Hermione became conscious that she was still nude from the previous night. She hadn’t even thought to cover herself when Sam and Ron came to visit Jamie. No wonder Ron had acted so weirdly.

“I think I’m going to have to reclassify you,” Harry said with a laugh.

“Pardon?”

“Don’t tell me you forgotten the famous Potter Classification System, the PCS of nudists?” Harry asked.

“Oh! That!” Hermione laughed. “Of course, I remember. I even recall the four classes. The Fourth Class is the private nudist. That’s someone who likes to be in the buff, but only when alone. They’re always dressed if someone else is about. The exception being that some fourth class nudist don’t mind being naked in front of their mates.”

Second and third class are both recreational nudists. They have no problem being nude in a public nude environment. The third class tends to play it straight when out of the nudist atmosphere, where the second class continues to be nude as much as possible as long as they are comfortable with the people they are with. I remember you classified me as second class and you as thirds class,” Hermione laughed.

“Then there are our girls, first class nudists all the way. If they could, they’d never wear a stitch. They don’t care who sees them nude. They’re not the least bit embarrassed. Given the freedom and safety to do so, they wouldn’t hesitate to go anywhere starkers even if everyone else were fully clothed.”

“Mione, you never cease to amaze me,” Harry exclaimed. “Don’t you ever forget anything you’ve read or heard?”

“I try not to. So, are you changing my classification up or down?” Hermione asked.

“Definitely up. I think you are ready to be first class.”

“Harry, I’m nothing like the girls,” Hermione protested. “I’m not an extreme nudist.”

“True, unlike the girls, you wouldn’t push the boundaries of naturism but you have to admit that your modesty factor has changed appreciably. Does it embarrass you at all any more to be seen naked?”

“No, not really, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to parade into Hogsmeade in my birthday suit, either,” Hermione asserted.

“I doubt there would be many complaints if you did,” Harry teased.

Hermione blushed. Harry was correct; a part of her would be quite content to forgo clothing. She wondered if, like the girls, she would be at ease naked in a world of fully dressed people. There was a time that the answer to that question would have been a definite no, but now she wasn’t sure. Stranger still, was the fact that she’d like to have the opportunity to find out.

* * * * * *

“Will you and Jamie always have those scars?” Emily asked concernedly, as she and Caitlin made their way back to the Potters’ quarters.

“Yes and no,” Caitlin replied, unemotionally. “Madam Pomfrey feels that the dittany will cause the facial scars to fade completely away. I’m rather thankful of that. No girl wants to resemble Mad-Eye Moody. The scars on our chests are another matter. They’ll fade, but the ones around the left breast especially will always be noticeable to the observant.”

For a time they walked in silence, both lost in thoughts.

“It looks like we’ll make it back to our apartment without being seen,” Caitlin finally said, as they neared the teachers’ quarters.

As if she had tripped a jinx, they turned the corner and nearly ran into Professor Bell and the Headmaster.

“We’re sorry,” Caitlin cried out nervously. “We know we shouldn’t be out of our quarters in the buff, but last night we left in a panic and forgot our clothing. It won’t happen again.”

“Calm down,” Katie said understandingly. “No one is going to reprimand you. How is Jamie?

“It’s going to take her sometime to deal emotionally with what happened to her, but she’ll be all right physically,” Caitlin explained. “Except for a few scars, most of which will fade away.”

Caitlin indicated the blemishes on her cheeks and chest. Severus cringed, remembering Jamie’s initial butchered appearance.

“We’re on our way to the hospital wing now to visit her,” Katie said. “It’s fortunate that we ran into you; the Headmaster has something he wants to chat about.”

Katie gave Severus an obvious nudge.

“Ah yes,” Severus said indecisively. “I wanted to talk to you about this whole naturist thing.”

The Headmaster seemed unable to look at the unclothed students, instead his eyes seemed fixed on a spot on the wall behind them about a foot above their heads.

“Professor Bell has pointed out to me that I haven’t been nearly as understanding of your choices in life as I should be.” He gave a deep sigh before continuing. “Admittedly, I find your state of undress upsetting, but that is caused more by my dated way of thinking than by any harm your nakedness actually causes.”

He took another deep breath. Evidently he was having a hard time groping for the correct words to express his feelings.

“I honestly don’t understand naturism. Professor Bell tells me that it sort of boils down to you being as uncomfortable with clothes on as I would be without them.”

Emily suppressed a giggle and nodded her head in agreement.

“You young ladies spend ten months of the year uncomfortable, forced to wear garments that you loathe. Since the castle is just about vacant in the summer, I imagine that it wouldn’t cause a hardship if you were allowed to be comfortable for those two months.”

Emily and Caitlin exchanged startled expressions. Had they heard the Headmaster correctly? They had expected to be chastised. Was he actually saying that they could spend the summer as true naturists?

“You’re having a go at us,” Emily blurted out.

Snape laughed in spite of himself. “I assure you, that I’m not.”

“Just us or can others be natural, too?” Caitlin asked.

“I assume you mean young Timmy and your friend Miss Thatcher if she again visits at the end of summer. Certainly they may likewise be comfortable.” Snape said. He was noticeably uncomfortable.

“I more meant adults,” Caitlin replied. “Jamie, Sam, our parents?”

Severus noticeably gulped. “If they so choose, I imagine it would be acceptable.” He glared momentarily at Katie, as if asking her what she had gotten him into.

“We can be nude all the time; anywhere on the grounds or in the castle. Even the Great Hall?” Emily questioned excitedly.

Severus nodded. Suddenly he felt as if he had opened Pandora’s box and that all hell was about to break loose.

“We have to get down to the infirmary,” Katie said, grabbing Severus’s hand. “You girls have a wonderful summer.”

“We will,” Emily and Caitlin shouted happily in unison.

When Professors Snape and Bell turned the corner, the girls exchanged high fives. It was going to be a marvelous summer.


End of chapter one



My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Don, Ken and Mistri-Tonks' Admirer. If anyone would be interested in being a beta for this series, please contact me at the group site. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

If you like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed.

2. Never Satisfied

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

Emily and Caitlin exchanged startled expressions. Had they heard the Headmaster correctly? They had expected to be chastised. Was he actually saying that they could spend the summer as true naturists?

“You’re having a go at us,” Emily blurted out.

Snape laughed in spite of himself. “I assure you, that I’m not.”

“Just us or can others be natural, too?” Caitlin asked.

“I assume you mean young Timmy and your friend Miss Thatcher if she again visits at the end of summer. Certainly they may likewise be comfortable.” Snape said. He was noticeably uncomfortable.

“I more meant adults,” Caitlin replied. “Jamie, Sam, our parents?”

Severus noticeably gulped. “If they so choose, I imagine it would be acceptable.” He glared momentarily at Katie, as if asking her what she had gotten him into.

“We can be nude all the time; anywhere on the grounds or in the castle. Even the Great Hall?” Emily questioned excitedly.

Severus nodded. Suddenly he felt as if he had opened Pandora’s box and that all hell was about to break loose.

“We have to get down to the infirmary,” Katie said, grabbing Severus’s hand. “You girls have a wonderful summer.”

“We will,” Emily and Caitlin shouted happily in unison.

When Professors Snape and Bell turned the corner, the girls exchanged high fives. It was going to be a marvelous summer.

Chapter Two
Never Satisfied

Although Emily and Caitlin were both happy with their newfound freedom, they soon both became likewise disenchanted. They had anticipated Jamie and Hermione promptly joining them in their pursuit of freedom from clothes, but that didn’t come to pass. After her ordeal at Slytherin’s hands, Jamie wasn’t yet psychologically ready to shed her clothes and scamper happy-go-luckily through the corridors of Hogwarts.

Although a part of her very much wanted to join the girls, Hermione took a halfway approach. She eagerly exercised and ran with the girls in the morning sans clothes, but didn’t feel at ease taking meals and strolling about the castle unclothed. It wasn’t that she was in any way ill at ease about being nude, but more that she was cognizant of the feelings of Professor Snape and some of the other staff members. Severus in particular was having a tremendously difficult time dealing with the copious amount of flesh Emily and Caitlin now displayed on a regular basis. It was evident that the Headmaster was extremely uncomfortable. At meals he went out of his way to avoid even looking in the direction of the unclad girls.

Unfortunately, the Headmaster’s clothing optional policy had caused some conflict with certain couples. Harry being Harry had immediately given Hermione his unconditional blessing to do whatever she saw fit although he declared his intentions to remain fully clothed in front of his peers.

Ginny hadn’t even had the courage to broach the subject with Draco. There was a time when Ginny had been considered rather a tease and she had dressed extremely provocatively. That all ended when Draco and her became a couple. She was now always dressed quite primly and properly. In Draco’s opinion, a pureblood witch would never consider doing anything so scandalous as appearing nude in public.

It was between Ron and Sam that the policy caused the greatest rift. At first they argued over whether Timmy should be allowed to scamper bare about the castle and grounds; on that subject they were finally able to find an agreeable middle ground. Timmy was allowed to play nude, but was required to dress for all meals in the Great Hall. What truly goaded Sam was when Ron publicly stated that she shouldn’t even for a moment consider peeling off her clothes.

Although Sam had enjoyed the pleasures of naturism on the cruise the previous year, she was not one to push the limits. She hadn’t even considered going bare in front of the fully dressed staff, especially since she was three months pregnant and Hermione and Jamie were remaining clothed. That was until Ron started issuing orders.

Sam loved Ron with all her heart. She would have walked over burning hot coals in her bare feet for him if he asked, but she didn’t appreciate him ordering her about. She was Ron’s partner, his soul mate, not his subordinate. Ron made matters worse by constantly bringing up the subject even though Sam had not shown any inclination to parade about without clothes in any place other than their quarters. At times Sam became so annoyed with Ron’s attitude that she wanted to streak naked from their quarters. The only thing that prevented her from doing so was her lack of guts.


Monday, August 7, 2006


And so after a month of the clothing optional policy, only Emily and Caitlin had taken full advantage of it. Neither girl had worn a stitch of clothing since the Headmaster had initiated the guidelines. As they lounged next to the lake, the lack of tan lines on their nubile bronzed bodies attested to this.

“Are you as bored as I am?” Caitlin asked dismally.

“Bored to tears,” Emily replied. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I wish it was September first.”

“I know what you mean,” Caitlin agreed sadly. “I’ll hate going back to wearing clothes, but I really miss Evan.”

“At least you still get to be nude in your common room. I have to go to my dorm if I want to be comfortable,” Emily replied enviously.

“Not necessarily,” Caitlin replied. “Each year I have to get the permission from the new first years before I can go starkers.”

“I can’t imagine that being a problem. I can’t imagine any of the boys objecting,” Emily said with a laugh. “Plus, you’re a fourth year. Most of the girls will be too intimidated to object either. Just think; you should actually be a fifth year.”

“Yeah!” Caitlin sighed. “The stupid orphanage held me back a year; they claimed I wasn’t mature enough to enter the boarding school environment. I think they just wanted to collect for another year from my grandparents’ estate. All in all, I guess it worked out okay though.”

“I’m jealous of you,” Emily said. “You’ll be fifteen and of age when school starts. You can actually have sex if you wish. Are you going to shag poor unsuspecting Evan on the Hogwarts Express?”

“Yeah, that would be romantic,” Caitlin said sarcastically. “Did you forget that Evan is only twelve?”

“But boys don’t trigger the alarm,” Emily replied impatiently. “No one would ever know.”

“I don’t know what to do,” Caitlin replied anxiously. “Technically, Evan and I having sex would be illegal. And what if he isn’t the right one? I was so sure about Matt and I and look how that turned out. It probably sounds old fashioned, but I don’t want to sleep with a lot of different boys. I want my first time to be with the guy I’m going to marry.”

“The only way to insure that is to stay a virgin until you get married,” Emily said, with a sigh. “And even that won’t guarantee that the marriage will last. We’re not nearly as bad as Muggles when it comes to divorce, but not all wizard marriages last for one hundred fifty years. No matter what your age is when you do it, giving your love to someone is a gamble.”

“But you sound pretty clear in your mind about you and Tyler lasting, despite the fact that you were separated for a year?” Caitlin asked.

For no apparent reason, Emily burst into uncontrollable tears.

“Emily, what’s the matter?” Caitlin asked, embracing her sister tightly.

“I had a dream last night,” Emily replied nervously. “But it wasn’t really a dream. It was more a premonition. It was like I was in a pensive visiting someone’s memory.”

Emily shuddered and then took a deep breath before continuing. “It took place in the medical wing. You were there. You were crying and Mum was holding you. Jamie was crying, too. Dad was hugging her.”

“Where were you?” Caitlin asked, edgily.

“I was there, too,” Emily answered pitifully. “I was lying in a bed; I had just died.”

Caitlin’s eyes widened. “But surely, it was just a dream… an awful nightmare,” she cried desperately.

“No, no it wasn’t,” Emily said, shaking her head assertively. “I’ve had visions like this before and they’ve always come true.”

Caitlin was staggered. She had a question that had to be asked, but to which she didn’t truly want to know the answer. “How old were we in this vision?”

Emily’s watering eyes looked into her sister’s. “Not perceivably much older than we are now.” Emily heaved a deep sigh. “Neither of us had a tan any longer, so I’d guess late this winter or early spring.”

“This spring?” Caitlin shouted, appalled. “We have to tell Mum and Dad.”

“No!” Emily yelled emphatically. “You can’t tell anyone. Caitlin, it’s going to happen and no one can stop it. Not even you with all your fantastic powers,” Emily sobbed. “I’m sorry to burden you with this, but I had to tell someone. I don’t know how long I have to live and there is so much I want to do. I need there to be someone that understands if at times I seem rather obsessed.”

Emily and Caitlin embraced, neither girl speaking.

Caitlin had no idea what to say to Emily. After several minutes, she finally spoke. “Isn’t there anything I can do?”

Emily forced a smile. “I could do with an ice cream cone.”

Caitlin couldn’t suppress a weak laugh. Emily obviously didn’t want to discuss the vision any further. “You don’t ask a lot.” She simultaneously shook her head and bit her lip. “Let’s get some clothes on and walk into Hogsmeade.”

“Did I ever tell you about my dream?” Emily asked.

“Another one?” Caitlin shouted, aghast.

At the look of horror on Caitlin’s face, Emily added, “Not that kind of dream, more like an improbable visualization for the future.”

Caitlin stared questioningly at Emily.

“I always hoped that some day naturism would become an acceptable practice. I actually envisioned a clothing optional world. I even promised Kim that at the end of her seventh year I’d see her off on the Hogwarts Express totally starkers. I guess that will never happen now.” Emily sighed. “Caitlin, before we get that ice cream, can we walk around Hogsmeade? Maybe do some window shopping?”

“Sure, why not?” Caitlin replied; anything to get her mind off Emily dying. “It’s early and we have nothing better to do.”

Emily got to her feet, slipped on her sandals and started brushing out her hair. “Ready whenever you are.”

Caitlin’s chin dropped to her chest. “Like this,” she cried. “We’ll both be arrested.”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Emily replied. “Nudity actually isn’t illegal in the Wizard World; probably because no witch or wizard in their right mind would ever consider going naked in public.”

“No witch in her right mind,” Caitlin repeated. “Where does that leave us?

“Naked in the middle of Hogsmeade if you’re game?” Emily replied impishly.

“Emily, I love you,” Caitlin answered, slipping on her sandals. “I just hope we get adjoining padded cells in St. Mungo’s.”

* * * * * *




“Hi Hermione!”

Hermione jumped. It was always startling to have your fireplace suddenly flare up and then a head unexpectedly appear in the flames.

“Luna!” Hermione shouted, looking about for anything with which to cover herself. “You gave me quite a start.”

“I’m sorry,” Luna replied in her dreamy voice. “It’s rather important that I talk with you and Harry. Is it okay if I floo to your quarters?”

“I’m not decent at the moment,” Hermione replied, trying unsuccessfully to shield her body from Luna’s view with a much too tiny pillow.

“That’s okay,” Luna replied unflappably. “I’m not offended by nakedness. In fact, I think you look extremely attractive nude.”

“Thanks,” Hermione answered with obvious embarrassment as she dropped the shields that prevented anyone from flooing to their quarters uninvited.

Hermione watched as Luna gracefully stepped out of the flames. The years evidently hadn’t helped improve Luna’s fashion judgment in the least. She was wearing black knee high boots along with a bright orange mini shirt, topped with a chartreuse tube top; her earrings today were baby carrots.

“Thanks for seeing me,” Luna said, her eyes scanning Hermione. “Is it uncomfortable being naked when your guest is fully clothed? Would you like me to take my clothes off?”

Hermione tried to say, “That’s not necessary,” but Luna disregarded her and promptly began slipping out of her tube top and skirt.

She had just shed her knickers when Harry walked into the room. “Hermione, who are you talking…?” Harry stopped in his tracks. He was accustomed to seeing Hermione and the girls naked, but Luna totally nude except for knee-high boots was a shock. Being the gentleman he was, Harry tried hard to focus his eyes on the carrots dangling from Luna’s ears.

“You’re fully clothed,” Luna gushed, her voice sounding slightly disappointed. “Now I’m perplexed. Should I be naked or clothed?”

“That’s totally your choice,” Harry replied evenly. “Hermione and the girls are more comfortable nude; most times I prefer to be fully clad.”

Luna paused briefly. “I’ve never been naked in front of a man before, but oddly you don’t make me feel the least bit embarrassed or self-conscious. I think I’ll stay like this if neither of you mind.” She looked down at her legs. “I probably ought to get rid of these boots though,” Luna laughed. She plopped herself down in a chair. “They’re such a pain to get on and off. Could you give me a hand please, Harry?”

Harry looked reluctantly in Hermione’s direction, but she just nodded her head and. snickered. He found it strangely discomforting to get down on his hands and knees in front of an unclothed Luna.

Luna on the other hand seemed totally at ease with the situation. It didn’t seem to bother her at all that Harry now knew beyond a doubt that she was a natural blonde.

“Why don’t I get us some butterbeers,” Hermione said conversationally, “while you tell us the reason for this surprise visit.”

“It’s about what Harry said and what the Ministry and Daily Prophet did to Justin,” Luna explained. “It’s not right that he got fired simply for telling the truth. I gave him a job with the Quibbler, but I can’t begin to pay him what he received at the Prophet.”

Harry nodded his understanding.

“I also heard about what happened to Jamie,” Luna commented sadly. “Although there wasn’t even a mention of it in the Prophet. Minster Weasley is again pressuring them to hide the truth from the wizard world, just like Fudge did with Voldemort. People have to know what’s happening. The longer Weasley ignores Slytherin, the stronger he will become.”

“Then you believe that Slytherin is among us?” Harry asked.

“Of course! Your girls wouldn’t lie about something so important. I’ve tried printing the truth in the Quibbler, but for some reason readers don’t always take our articles as seriously as they should. Somehow we have to get Weasley out of office.” Luna looked at Harry with her protuberant eyes. “Do you really think a weirdo like me would have a chance against that pretentious git?”

“You’re not a weirdo,” Hermione interrupted, adamantly. “Indeed, you sometimes have rather unorthodox viewpoints, but that doesn’t make you odd. You’re an honest and trusting person; that’s why Harry and I both adore you.”

Luna looked from Hermione to Harry and than back again, her eyes moist. “Do you really? Do you both actually like me?”

“Of course we do,” Hermione said hugging Luna firmly. Hermione stepped aside and to her surprise found Harry as well giving Luna a heartfelt hug. Luna blushed all over.

“I stand by my earlier statement,” Harry declared. “I think you are exactly the one we need to straighten out the Ministry. The problem will be getting Weasley out and you in since the people actually have no vote. As you know, the Ministry of Magic isn't a representative democracy, like most of the European and North American Muggles have; it's an oligarchy.”

Luna raised her eyes.

“An oligarchy is a government in which a small group exercises control, unfortunately usually for corrupt and selfish purposes,” Hermione explained.

"The Magical Ministries in Europe are all oligarchies, Luna. They select their leadership for their civil services and from the older families. So naturally those are the interests they primarily defend. That also means that public policy is partially held hostage to those old interests,” Harry gave details.

“Then how can we bring about change?” Luna asked skeptically. “It would appear that we’d have to bring down the entire system of government.”

“That would be one way,” Harry admitted. “Hopefully we won’t have to go to that extreme. Remember that members of an oligarchy are only loyal to themselves. They will do whatever necessary to preserve their way of life even if it means sacrificing one of their own. Consider how fast they sacked Fudge and replaced him with Scrimgeour. We have to once more unite the whole Wizarding community and get them screaming for Weasley’s resignation.”

“But even if we are victorious in getting Weasley sacked, won’t they just replace him with another one of their flunkies?” Luna asked dejectedly.

“That would be their first choice,” Harry conceded. “But remember, their primary objective is to have the oligarchy survive. They’d begrudgingly accept an outsider if they weren’t given any alternative. Our job is to create a public outcry so great that they won’t even consider putting anyone in the position other than you.”

“That doesn’t sound like an easy task,” Luna said disconsolately. “But even if we created this minor miracle, I’d still just be a powerless figurehead.”

“No you wouldn’t,” Hermione exclaimed. “Over the centuries, the oligarchy has entrusted more and more power to the Minister of Magic. That can’t be usurped overnight. Once in office you would be able to revolutionize our way of government dramatically, actually giving our people a say in how they are ruled.”

“It all sounds like a pipe dream,” Luna concluded. “Most of our world thinks of me as Loony Lovegood the crazy editor of the Quibbler and Playwizard magazines. I can’t picture them lining up to support me for Minister of Magic.”

“That’s because they don’t know you the way we do,” Hermione said, embracing Luna. “Give them time.”

* * * * * *




“I can’t believe we’re actually doing this,” Caitin said, as she and Emily blissfully neared the village of Hogsmeade. “I feel so good and comfortable, but at the same time sinful and wicked.”

“That’s caused by years of indoctrination that nudity is wrong and immoral,” Emily replied. “We’re all an end result of our nurturing. Some people think nudity causes promiscuity, my parents believed just the opposite.”

“What do you think?” Caitlin asked.

“I think people in general are tempted by the unknown, by what is forbidden,” Emily replied. “Take boys in general. Most of them reach puberty having never seen a naked girl except in the crumpled pages of a nikked Playwizard magazine. They’re obsessed with getting a girl naked and checking her out; it intensifies their normal sexual desires. Timmy and Ben will never have that fascination. They’ll both grow up seeing naked girls every day of their lives. They’ll still have sexual desires when they reach our age, but they won’t be deepened by the desire to see a nude girl.”

“That kind of makes sense,” Caitlin answered anxiously, gazing at Emily. “Aren’t you the least bit nervous? We’re about to parade down the middle of Hogsmeade totally exposed.”

“I know,” replied Emily contentedly. “Doesn’t it feel wonderful to have nothing blocking the sun and breeze from touching your skin?”

“At the moment I’m more worried about Dad thrashing my bare butt when he finds out what we’ve done,” Caitlin retorted. “Nobody has seen us yet; maybe we should just turn around and head back to Hogwarts.”

“Are you embarrassed about being seen nude?” Emily asked.

“Of course not,” Caitlin replied as if offended by the remark. “I’m not the least bit ashamed; I’m only worried about the consequences of our actions. What do you think people will do?”

“I’m not sure,” Emily admitted. “I’ve only ever done something like this once before and at that time I still had a little girl’s body. Reactions might be different now considering that we’ve both developed significantly.”

“Especially you,” Caitlin said, a touch of envy in her voice. She abruptly stopped walking. They had reached the edge of town. “Are you sure you wouldn’t like to just get an ice cream and then head back to the castle?”

“You don’t have to go with me if you don’t want,” Emily said understandingly. “I can’t explain it, but this is something I just feel I have to do.”

Caitlin visibly gulped. “I’m with you, no matter what,” Caitlin said grabbing Emily’s hand. “Where to first?”

“I thought we’d go to Honeydukes,” Emily suggested.

“Emily, we don’t have any money,” Caitlin said, just remembering her lack of pockets.

“But we’re both authorized users of Mum and Dad’s charge accounts,” Emily responded. “I’m sure they won’t mind as long as we don’t over do it.”

“Somehow I think us using their charges will be the least upsetting of our actions today,” Caitlin replied.

They paused briefly next to the ice cream shop to survey the quiet roads of the magical village. The few people occupying the streets were scurrying from shop to shop and didn’t take time to look in the direction of the two bare girls.

“Honeydukes!” Caitlin said, taking a deep breath.

Emily nodded and the two girls set off down the street. Caitlin was waiting nervously to hear someone yell or scream in shook, but apparently everyone was looking in another direction because they reached the door to Honeydukes unchallenged.

“Is everyone blind?” Caitlin asked. She was befuddled by the fact that they had walked a good distance down the main street of Hogsmeade and evidently no one had even noticed their lack of clothing.

“I think that’s all about to change,” Emily said wryly.

Sure enough, besides the clerk, there were six customers in Honeydukes. One pompous looking lady had her young son in toe. He was enthusiastically pointing out the window with one hand while he jerked his mother’s hand urgently with the other. She didn’t seem to pay him any heed until the bell tinkled when Emily and Caitlin entered the shop.

“For Merlin’s sake, what are you girls doing!” she screamed, hastily covering her son’s eyes with her hands. “Haven’t you any decency? Did your parents raise you to be sluts?”

“Give them a break,” protested a nattily attired wizard. “They aren’t hurting anyone. Besides, I think they look adorable.”

“Then you must be a nasty pervert,” the lady retorted. “No proper gentleman would goggle at those naked little tramps.”

“I’d watch my words if I were you,” the man retorted angrily. “I’m not goggling and I am most certainly not a pervert. Just because you’re an uptight old prude, it doesn’t give you the right to belittle these young ladies. I applaud their guts.”

“Please, please, now let’s remain civil,” the female clerk behind the counter asserted. “There is no reason to be name calling. Girls I have no idea what you are trying to prove, but you’re causing a disturbance.”

“We don’t wish to cause you any problems,” Emily asserted. “We’ll be on our way if you just allow us to buy some candy first.”

“And what are you going to use for money?” a plump female customer asked smugly. “You don’t seem to have any pockets or be carrying a purse.”

This query caused the clerk to turn and look questioning at Emily and Caitlin.

“We’re authorized to use our parents’ charge account,” Caitlin replied politely. “It’s under the name Potter; Harry and Hermione Potter.”

Suddenly the shop was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. “You’re the Potter girls, Caitlin and Emily?” the clerk asked sheepishly.

“Yes!” answered Caitlin.

“What would you girls like?” the clerk asked.

“You can’t seriously intend to serve them,” the first woman protested. Her son had finally slipped out of her grasp and was now gawking open mouthed at Emily and Caitlin’s exposed forms.

“I most certainly do,” the clerk replied. “We all owe our very survival to Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. If they have no problem with their girls walking about the village nude, I certainly don’t.”

“Well you’ve just lost Honeydukes one of their most valued customers,” the woman said, affronted. She grabbed her son’s hand and wrenched him out of the store.

“Personally I think Honeydukes will survive without her,” the fashionably dressed man said. “Please give these girls anything they desire and put it on my account.”

“We couldn’t accept that,” Emily said, graciously.

“Don’t worry,” the man replied. “There are no strings attached. I just admire your determination and guts.”

When they at last left the store clutching their purchases, Caitlin commented, “Well, that didn’t go as bad as I expected.”

“Only because you mentioned Mum and Dad’s names,” Emily replied. “That clerk never would have served us, otherwise.”

“Is it important why she served us?” Caitlin replied. “I’m just glad she did. These peppermint creams taste extra delicious today.”

“Of course it’s important,” Emily retorted. “I want our naturism to be accepted just because it should be, not because our parents are heroes.”

“Yeah, I see what you mean,” Caitlin responded. “That guy was pretty cool though. At first I was concerned that the lady with the kid might be right, but he turned out to be okay.”

“That lady was a trip though; the way she went on all high and mighty and tried to shield us from her son’s view,” Emily added. “She acted like the human body was something hideous and should be hidden.”

“Speaking of the devil, there she is,” Caitlin announced. They stood for a short time and watched the older woman as she ranted and raved to persons walking by. “The ice cream shop and Hogwarts is in that direction, but I don’t much fancy walking by her.”

“Neither do I,” Emily agreed. “Let’s slip up this side street. Maybe we can avoid another confrontation with her.”

“I’m not sure if that is such a good idea,” Caitlin replied, hesitancy evident in her voice. “That street leads to the seedier part of town. We’re not exactly dressed for slumming.”

“I’ll leave it up to you,” Emily said, shrugging. “But we do have our wands with us and at the moment I think I’d rather deal with the unknown than face that irate bitch and her cronies.”

Caitlin took another quick look at the angry woman gesticulating animatedly in their direction.

“Let’s get out of here before she decides to tar and feather us,” Caitlin said, grabbing Emily’s hand and heading quickly up the side street.

As they walked, the girls became more and more apprehensive.

“This wasn’t one of my more brilliant ideas,” Emily admitted. “It doesn’t bother me in the least to be glimpsed unclothed, but I don’t like being leered at lustily.”

“Me either,” Caitlin agreed. “I wish we had our Apparation licenses. Those grungy men are beginning to make me feel creepy. I wish we were back at Hogwarts.”

“Let’s go in there,” Emily suggested. “Maybe the owner will let us use his fireplace to floo back to Hogwarts.”

“In there?” Caitlin questioned alarmingly, looking up at the battered wooden sign hanging from a rusty bracket over the door, with a picture upon it of a wild boar’s severed head leaking blood onto the white cloth around it. “Isn’t the Hog’s Head a rather … you know … dodgy place? Students don’t normally go in there.”

“Students don’t generally strut through Hogsmeade naked either,” Emily reminder her, “but here we are. I don’t think those grubby blokes headed our direction want to discuss the weather. I’d rather take my chances inside.”

Caitlin hesitated, first looking at the door to the tavern and then toward the filthy group headed their direction. “Let’s go,” said Caitlin slightly nervously, pulling the door open.

They were just about to step inside when a hand seized each of their shoulders.

“And just where do you think you’re going?”

* * * * * *




Claudia clutched the thick heavy envelope, made of yellowish parchment, nervously in her hands. She had been turning the enveloped over in her trembling hands ever since it arrived, first looking at the address and then at the purple wax seal bearing a coat of arms; a lion, an eagle, a badger, and a snake surrounding a large letter H.

“Hurry up, girl!” Her mother encouraged. “Open it.”

“I’m afraid. What if I’m been rejected?” Claudia questioned.

“Then we deal with it,” her mother answered tolerantly. “But we’ll never know if you don’t open the damn letter.”

Claudia timidly withdrew the letter from its envelope and read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
Of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY


Headmaster: Severus Tobias Snape




Dear Miss Priestly,


We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Based on the results of your placement tests, you will be meeting for classes with our fourth year students. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. It is a tradition at Hogwarts that all new students cross the lake to the castle by boat and then be sorted into one of our four houses. Therefore, I ask that you please follow all instructions directed to our first years when you arrive at the Hogsmeade train station. I apologize for any awkwardness that this might cause for you.

The Hogwarts castle and grounds with well over one hundred staircases is tricky to maneuver for even the most agile. I’ve enclosed an information sheet on some contrivances marketed by Ali Bashir Limited that you might find helpful.

We await your owl and look forward to meeting you in person at the start of term.

Yours sincerely,

Hermione J. Granger

Hermione J. Granger,
Deputy Headmistress




Claudia reread the letter before finally handing it to her mother, a perplexed look on her face. “What did you tell them?” Claudia asked harshly. “Why is Professor Granger cautioning me about staircases and enclosing a pamphlet on flying cushions?”

Her mother’s face paled and her expression turned guilty. “I felt it best to prepare them in advance so that you wouldn’t be swamped with hard to counter questions.” The woman took a deep breath. “I told them that you have an untreatable infection that has stunted your growth and caused you to lose use of your legs.”

Claudia closed her eyes and shook her head dejectedly.

“Are you angry with me, Honey?” Her mother asked tentatively.

“No,” Claudia answered sadly. “You meant well. Besides, they always say that the best defense is a strong offense.” She paused. “Or is it the other way around. I always get it mixed up. I just wish that deceit wasn’t necessary, but I guess what’s really important is that I’m going back to school.”

“That’s right, Darling,” the older woman responded, relief evident in her voice. “May I see the list of everything that you’ll need?”

Claudia unfolded a second piece of paper and handed it to her mother.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
Of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY



UNIFORM

Minimum requirement:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, silver fastenings)
5. Dress robes (if attending Yule Ball)

Please note that all clothing should carry identifying nametags


COURSE BOOKS

All fourth year students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 4)
By Miranda Goshawk

Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi By Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Creatures of the Night: Defense Against Dangerous Dark Beings
By Quentin Trimble

Students taking Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, the Study of Ancient Runes or Muggle Studies should check with the store clerk for the appropriate textbook for their grade level.


OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad

“This isn’t too bad,” Mrs. Priestly commented. “You already have all the necessary equipment and uniform items except for Dress robes. We can pick them up when we go to Diagon Alley for your books.”

“Why waste the money?” Claudia grumbled. “There isn’t much chance of a growth stunted invalid being invited to a dance.”

“I’m sorry, Honey,” Claudia’s mother said, embracing her daughter lovingly. “I wish things could be different.”

* * * * * *




Caitlin hesitated, first looking at the door to the tavern and then toward the grimy group headed their direction. “Let’s go,” said Caitlin slightly nervously, pulling the door open.

They were just about to step inside when a hand seized each of their shoulders.

“And just where do you think you’re going?”

Caitlin and Emily both jumped when the hand detained them.

“Amanda, where did you come from?” Caitlin asked, both shock and relief evident in her voice.

“Never mind that at the moment. Just what exactly do you two think you’re doing?” she asked crossly.

“We were going to go inside in order to get away from those perverts,” Emily explained.

“That would be a excellent example of jumping from the frying pan directly into the fire,” Amanda snapped back.

Amanda offered her left arm. “Both of you hold onto my arm very tightly and I’ll Apparate us out of here.”

Both girls gripped Amanda’s proffered forearm. The girls redoubled their grips when they felt Amanda’s arm twist away from them. The next thing Emily and Caitlin knew, everything had gone black; they were being pressed very hard from all directions; they found it difficult to breathe, iron bands seemed to be tightening around their chests; their eyeballs were being forced back into their heads; their eardrums were being pushed deeper into their skulls and then --

They were standing inside Florean Fortescue’s Hogsmeade Ice Cream Parlor, the one managed by his son Roger.

“If that’s what Apparation feels like, I’ll stick to the floo network,” Emily proclaimed.

“Me too,” Caitlin agreed. “I don’t think I could ever get used to that.”

“You will in time,” Amanda said understandingly. “Apparition is very practical, especially in an emergency when there isn’t a floo connected fireplace handy; plus, it’s also a lot cleaner.”

The shop wasn’t extremely busy, but everyone there had looked up at the sound of the Apparition pop. Those customers were now staring at naked Caitlin and Emily with varying expressions on their faces.

“What happened,” Roger asked concernedly, hurrying toward the trio.

“These two decided to take a stroll through Hogsmeade sans clothes,” Amanda explained. “I caught up with them just as they were about to enter the Hogs Head in order to get away from some reprobates. I used Side-Along Apparition to bring them here.”

“Two at once?” Roger said sounding fairly impressed. “That’s extremely difficult to bring about; it’s fortunate that no one was splinched. I’d hate to see any of you missing any of your extremely delectable parts.” His eyes briefly gazed Emily and Caitlin. “I must say that you both look gorgeous.”

“Roger! Sometimes you act like a pervert,” Amanda scolded. “Don’t encourage them. They almost got themselves raped strolling about the village in their birthday suits.”

“It would be prudent to avoid that section of the town near the Hogs Head even when fully clothed,” Roger warned.

“Amanda! How long have you been here in Hogsmeade?” Caitlin asked, trying to change the subject.

“I just arrived by train this morning,” Amanda replied. “Alex wrote me about what happened to Jamie and I came to pay her a visit.”

“You came just to see Jamie?” Emily questioned impishly. “Are you sure you didn’t have an overwhelming desire for ice cream.”

Roger and Amanda both blushed profusely.

“Never mind me,” Amanda retorted. “What about you two? Where are your clothes? You can’t walk back to Hogwarts as you are.”

“I’d like to see anyone stop us,” Emily replied sharply. “I appreciate that you helped us out of a tight spot, but we’re not covering up. I understand that we shouldn’t have been in that part of town, clothes or not, but we’re not hurting a single person by being nude.”

“You do realize that Harry and Hermione will skin you alive when you get home, don’t you?” Amanda asked.

“Are you going to run and owl them?” Emily questioned angrily.

“No! But you are both known by a good number of the townsfolk. It wouldn’t surprise me if word of your exploits today has already reached the castle,” Amanda replied.

Caitlin reluctantly nodded her agreement with Amanda’s statement.

“Then I guess we should get back and face the music,” Emily said begrudgingly. “Roger, we initially made the trip into town for ice cream. May we have two cones before we leave?”

Roger smiled. “Caitlin or Emily size dips,” he said with a laugh.

At first Emily didn’t comprehend exactly what he meant, but then Caitlin poked her gently on the breast and she understood his gist.

“Amanda is right,” Emily laughed. “You are a pervert, but I still love you. We’ll have two cones with Jamie size dips.”

* * * * * *




“Are they all right?” Harry asked worriedly?

“They’re fine,” Hermione answered, shaking her head in frustration. “Harry, what are we going to do with them? They’re never satisfied.”

“Actually they remind me a lot of you,” Harry replied.

“Me!” Hermione gasped. “Have you forgotten that I’m the girl that used to be reluctant to take her knickers off to take a shower? I may love being unclothed now, but I’m not one to push the limits.”

“Perhaps not with naturism, but you’ve never been one to settle for fractional success,” Harry stressed. “Two examples I can think of offhand would be elf rights and Muggle-born equality.”

“But that’s different,” Hermione insisted. “Those were and are important social issues. Naturism doesn’t hold a candle to them.”

“Perhaps not in your eyes, but Emily is quite zealous in her mind-set,” Harry replied. “And obviously she has found a staunch supporter in Caitlin. I don’t want to quash their enthusiasm, but I don’t want to see them get hurt or be ostracized either.”

“So what do we do?” Hermione asked.

“I say that first we talk to them separately and find out what exactly prompted today’s excursion, then we’ll decide on a suitable punishment.”

* * * * * *




Caitlin paced the living room nervously. She didn’t like the idea that Harry and Hermione had decided to talk to her and Emily separately. She had tried listening, but someone had put an Imperturbable Charm on the bedroom door. Finally after what seemed like hours Emily emerged from the room and gave Caitlin a weak encouraging smile.

“They want to interrogate you next,” she said. So that no one other than Caitlin could see it, Emily made a motion with her hand over her lips as if closing a zipper. Caitlin nodded and entered the bedroom.

“Young lady, suppose you give us your version of what happened today,” Harry said sharply, once the door had closed.

Caitlin shrugged. “There isn’t a great deal to tell,” she began timidly. “Emily and I were bored to tears and so we decided to go for an ice cream. Once we were in town we thought that while we were there we might as well do some window-shopping. Then we got our ice cream and walked back to the castle.”

“That seems like an extremely abridged version of the days events,” Hermione said, shaking her head in frustration. “Can I assume that it was Emily’s idea that you both parade into Hogsmeade totally starkers?”

“She suggested it,” Caitlin admitted, “but I thought it was a good idea.”

“You thought it was a good idea for two young teenage girls to stroll naked through the streets of town!” Harry shouted. “Didn’t you even consider the ramifications?”

“There is nothing sordid about the naked body. It’s only people’s thoughts that are dirty,” Caitlin protested.

“Your father and I agree, but we’re in the minority,” Hermione asserted. “We can’t just shove our beliefs and values down other people’s throats. The great majority of the populace finds public nudity to be offensive.”

“How many owls did you get from people that were offended today by Emily and I?” Caitlin asked.

“Thus far three, but that’s not the point,” Hermione protested. “Not everyone that was upset will take the time to write. Besides, what you girls did today is dangerous. You attracted the attention of an uncouth element of the village. Harry and I love you, but you’ve gone too far this time and you both need to be punished.”

“No! Punish me if you must but you can’t punish Emily; not when she has so little time …” Caitlin slapped her hand across her mouth. Emily had trusted her.

“What do you mean; Emily has so little time?” Harry asked fearfully. “What are you talking about?”





My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Ken, Matt and Mistri-Tonks' Admirer. If anyone would be interested in being a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed.




3. The New Girl

Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

“Thus far three, but that’s not the point,” Hermione protested. “Not everyone that was upset will take the time to write. Besides, what you girls did today is dangerous. You attracted the attention of an uncouth element of the village. Harry and I love you, but you’ve gone too far this time and you both need to be punished.”

“No! Punish me if you must but you can’t punish Emily; not when she has so little time …” Caitlin slapped her hand across her mouth. Emily had trusted her.

“What do you mean; Emily has so little time?” Harry asked fearfully. “What are you talking about?”

Chapter Three
The New Girl

“Nothing,” Caitlin lied. “I shouldn’t have said that.”

“Caitlin, a person doesn’t need to have mastered Legilimency to know that you are hiding something,” Hermione said gravely. “You and I once promised to always be open and honest with each other. Are you going back on that pledge?”

“No, but…” Caitlin twisted her hands nervously. “Emily told me this in confidence and I promised to keep her secret.”

“You’re an incredibly intelligent young lady,” Harry stated, placing his hand gently on Caitlin’s thigh. “You know that in some situations it is imperative to keep shared information secret. At other times, keeping important facts undisclosed can be disastrous. Is this a secret that should be kept or shared?”

Caitlin started to sob. “It’s something you should both know about, but I swore to Emily that I wouldn’t say anything. She’ll be really angry with me.”

“Then it has to be your decision,” Hermione emphasized. “Your dad and I won’t coerce you; we both trust you to make the right decision.”

Caitlin stared at her loving parents and then glanced nervously at the closed door separating her from Emily. “She’ll kill me.”

“Emily would never hurt you,” Harry declared. “She loves you too much. Initially she might be angry with you, but in time she’ll understand that you did the right thing.”

Caitlin looked at the ceiling as if seeking divine guidance and then gulped. “Has she ever told you about her visions?”

“You mean her dreams, the ones that actually come true?” Hermione asked.

Caitlin nodded.

“She’s discussed them with both Harry and I,” Hermione confirmed. “They seem to be some sort of an extension of her seer abilities. Thus far they seem to have have been infrequent and of little consequence.”

“That’s changed,” Caitlin said darkly and she proceeded to tell Harry and Hermione about Emily’s most recent vision.

“Surely, that was just a standard nightmare,” Harry insisted. “Emily said that she still has regular dreams and nightmares like the rest of us. Not all of her dreams are necessarily visions of the actual future.”

“She seemed adamant that this was a vision,” Caitlin insisted. “Emily is certain that she will die before this time next year and that nothing anyone does can prevent it.”

Hermione was horror-struck. “That can’t be true,” she cried. “Our lives aren’t predestined. Every decision we make sends our life into another of infinite directions. Isn’t that correct Mirror?” Hermione turned abruptly and stared questioningly at her dresser mirror.

At first there was no response and then the mirror replied calmly. “That is why I can only reflect possible futures. Each day humans are faced with a multitude of decisions. Sometimes the simplest, most insignificant choice can have a tremendous effect on the future. Obviously the further we look into the future the more infinite those choices and the more imprecise our vision.”

“Perhaps you would like to have Miss Emily stand before me and I can show you some of her possible futures,” the mirror suggested.

“But if you do that, she’ll know I told you about the vision,” Caitlin declared fretfully.

“Yes, but when she sees the myriad of futures ahead of her, she’ll realize that what she thought was a vision was nothing more than a horrible nightmare,” Hermione explained. “She’ll end up thanking you.”

“Your Mum is right,” Harry agreed. “Why don’t you go get Emily and bring her in here?”

Grudgingly, Caitlin returned to the living room and the anxious Emily

“How did it go?” Emily asked, apprehensively. “How bad is our punishment?”

“They want to talk to you again,” Caitlin said guiltily, her eyes unable to meet Emily’s.

“You told them; didn’t you?” Emily questioned.

“I had to,” Caitlin cried. “Please don’t hate me, but I couldn’t let them punish you when you’re going to …” She was unable to articulate the last word.

“I could never hate you,” Emily replied, embracing her sister. “I love you too much. It’s just that I didn’t want to burden them with another worry; especially when there is nothing they can do about it.”

“Maybe there is,” Caitlin replied hopefully. “The mirror says that our futures are constantly changed by our everyday activities. There must be something we can do to alter your vision?”

“Forever the optimist,” Emily sighed, giving her sister a weak smile. She clutched Caitlin’s hand and together the two girls entered their parents’ bedroom.

Although Harry and Hermione both wanted to run and smother Emily with hugs and kisses, they somehow resisted the urge. They were certain that Emily had just had a dreadful dream and that the mirror was about to confirm this.

“Hey beautiful,” Harry said dotingly. “Suppose you park your precious bod in front of the mirror so that it can show you some of the wonderful events your life holds in store for you.”

Emily bit her lip. She loved Harry and Hermione with all her heart. She felt that she couldn’t possibly love them more if they were her natural parents and she knew they loved her. She was positive that what they were about to see would break their hearts, but she had been backed into a corner.

“You’re becoming a lovely young woman,” the mirror said reassuringly. “I can’t promise you that anything I show you will become a reality, but these will all be doable futures.”

Emily nodded her head understandingly; her voice quaked. “Show me any possible event a year or more in the future,” she requested.

“That’s what I like,” the mirror replied pleasantly, “a customer that isn’t fussy.”

Everyone watched as the reflection of a lovely nude teenage girl faded from view. They all waited breathlessly and then after what seemed like a substantial time, Emily’s reflection reappeared.

“What’s the matter Mirror?” Hermione asked concernedly. “Is there something wrong? Are you out of order?”

“The problem is not my mechanics,” the mirror replied forlornly. “Young Miss Emily sadly has no future a year from now.”

“What do you mean, she has no future?” Harry shouted angrily. “You just said that we all have an infinite number of futures.”

The mirror paused. “We all have infinite futures until we leave the mortal plane. Sometimes events can occur that cause a life to veer in a direction from which there is no return. I cannot foresee what that particular event is, but that is the case with young Miss Emily.

“She will or already has encountered something that causes her to take a path that ends ultimately in death. Different scenarios vary the actual date from late spring till early summer, but in all cases she will have started on the next great adventure by this time next year.”

This couldn’t be true. Harry’s first impulse was to shatter the ‘lying’ mirror into a thousand tiny pieces, but instead he reached out and swept Emily up into his arms; holding and hugging her like a baby. Tears streamed down Hermione’s face as she stroked Emily’s long silky hair.

* * * * * *




Unaware of the dark fate awaiting her sister, down the hall Jamie was welcoming her best friend Amanda into her new teacher’s quarters at Hogwarts.

“Amanda, I’ve missed you so much,” Jamie proclaimed, hugging her best friend. “What brings you back to Hogwarts?”

“You!” Amanda explained. “I wanted to make sure that you were all right.”

“You came all this distance just to see me,” Jamie asked, a quizzical smile on her face.

“Mainly you, but I did want to get an ice cream cone,” Amanda laughed.

“They no longer sell ice cream where you live?” Jamie asked jokingly. “Or is it more the clerk than the ice cream that appeals to you in Hogsmeade?”

“Okay, I admit I missed Roger, but my main reason for coming was to check on you.”

“I’m fine,” Jamie said. “Harry and Hermione check on me at least three times a day. Let me give you the grand tour before we sit and catch up on the news.”

“Did you hear that I ran into Emily and Caitlin shortly after Apparating to Hogsmeade?” Amanda questioned.

“I can’t believe those two,” Jamie said, shaking her head in frustration. “I’ll have more than a few words for them when Harry and Hermione are finished with them. Thank goodness you happened upon them. I don’t want to even imagine what could have happened to them if you hadn’t. What could they have possibly been thinking?”

“Funny, but I couldn’t help but think how much they were acting just like you,” Amanda said.

“ME? When have I ever walked into Hogsmeade starkers?”

“You never thought about it?”

”I’ve thought about doing a lot of silly things in my life,” Jamie replied. “But thankfully I have more common sense then those two evidently do.”

“This from the girl who at the age of ten jogged miles to an isolated country area so she could sunbath and hike nude,” Amada reminded.

“Times change, people change,” Jamie said. “I like to think that I’ve gotten smarter.”

”You’re right about people changing,” Amanda agreed. “Do you realize that this is the first time in the last six years that you and I have had a private conversation that you haven’t been naked? What happened to being more comfortable nude?”

“Like I said, some things change when you get older and have more common sense.”

Amanda just nodded.

Jamie tried to change the subject by starting the tour of her quarters. “This is the living area,” Jamie comment pointing to the numerous chairs and a large chesterfield. “That is the breakfast nook, in case we want to make coffee or have a snack without bothering the house elves. This is the bedroom.” Jamie led Amanda into a room with a large king size bed.

“What’s that room?” Amanda asked, pointing to a closed door.

“That will eventually be a study and library, but right now we’re just using it for storage.”

“That sounds nice,” Amanda said heading toward the door.

“There’s really nothing to see in there,” Jamie said, trying to divert an unwavering Amanda.

When she opened the door, Amanda found an unmade makeshift bed and men’s clothing piled and lying hither and thither.

“Is this where Alex sleeps?”

“Just until things get back to normal,” Jamie answered guiltily.

“And when do you think that will be?” Amanda asked stonily.

“You don’t understand what I’ve been through,” Jamie cried, tears quickly filling her eyes. “The things those horrible people did to me. I just… Nothing’s the same. I can’t get the horrible memories out of my mind.”

“And so instead you’re changing your life style, even your personality and shoving the guy that adores you away and into a closet.”

“It’s not like that,” Jamie insisted. “Alex loves me; he understands. He’ll wait until I’m ready.”

“And how long do you think that will be. I assume you haven’t had sex,” Amanda said acidly. “Has he even seen you naked since the incident? Does he ever get to kiss you?”

“I can’t,” Jamie sobbed. “Even when he touches me, I think of them and what they did to me. You can’t begin to picture what it was like.”

“No you’re right. I can’t,” Amanda replied, now beginning to cry herself. “I don’t even what to imagine the horrors you went through. It had to have been awful, but somehow you have to put it in the past and go on living.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one that was tortured and physically used in every sick way feasible.”

“No, I’m not,” Amanda admitted. “I don’t think I would have survived. I’m not nearly as strong as you. But is it worth surviving if you’re going to allow them to win anyway? Allow them to devastate your life? Allow them to destroy your love?”

“I still love Alex,” Jamie insisted.

“You have a hell of a way of showing it.” Amanda shook her head in frustration and turned away from Jamie. “I don’t know when you guys realized it, but I knew you’d become a lasting couple when you were twelve. Now you’re sleeping in a huge bed while he tosses uncomfortably in a tiny cot in the closet. Yes, he loves you Jamie. But he loves the Jamie that he went to Hogwarts with, not the Jamie that you’re letting them turn you into. Someday he’ll wake up and realize that the Jamie he loved is no more and he’ll move on. Is that what you want, to be alone so that you can feel sorry for yourself?

“I’m not telling you to forget what happen; you can’t. Nightmares of that atrocity will undoubtedly haunt you for the remainder of your life. But somehow you must find the courage and determination to put it in your past. You have to search inside of you and find what’s remaining of the Jamie we all loved and adored and raise her from the dead.

“You’re my best friend. I’ll always love you, but I don’t want you to allow that scum to destroy your life. Witches often live to be nearly two hundred years old. Do you want to spend the next one hundred eighty years living the life those deviates have thrust upon you or the life you deserve to live; the life that made us all love, adore and even envy you? What time will Alex be returning?”

“Any time now,” Jamie muttered glumly.

“In that case, I’m going to leave,” Amanda said. “Tell Alex that I sent my love and that I’ll stop back to see him in a few days.”

“But you don’t have to leave,” Jamie insisted.

“I do if you want to revive the old Jamie. It wouldn’t be easy. It might be a slow gradual process, but everything starts with a first step.”

“What do you think I should do?” Jamie asked uncertainly.

“In your case, I think a good start would be to get comfortable before Alex gets home.”

* * * * * *



“I knew they’d eventually do something crazy like that,” Ron said exasperatedly. “I completely blame Harry and Hermione. They’ve been too lenient with those girls. They should have nipped this whole naturist phase in the bud instead of going along with it and basically encouraging the girls.”

“Ron, naturism isn’t a fad for the girls. It’s their chosen lifestyle. In Emily’s case she has been a naturist since birth,” Sam reminded him. “To Emily wearing clothing is unnatural.”

“Walking around in public without a stitch of clothing on is what is abnormal,” Ron seethed. “If we were all meant to be nude, we’d be born that way. Well it’s not going to happen in this family. My parents would never have allowed it and I’ve been a fool to tolerate it. From this moment on Timmy will wear clothing at all times, except when bathing.”

"Are you forgetting that Timmy is my son,” Sam reminded him. “Don’t you think I should have a say in how he is brought up?”

“Of course,” Ron agreed, “but in regards to nudism I think that you’ve been brainwashed by Jamie and Hermione. You should start wearing clothes all the time, too. It’s not healthy for a young boy to grow up seeing his mother naked. I never once saw my mother or father even semi-nude.”

“Suddenly your parents are the authority on child rearing,” Sam scoffed.

“The seven of us children turned out all right,” Ron challenged. “At least none of us have ever been arrested for indecent exposure.”

“Neither were Emily or Caitlin,” Sam reminded him. “I always thought you found me attractive naked. It’s quite discouraging to know that you actually consider me lewd and offensive.”

“I don’t find you the least bit repulsive; you have a beautiful body,” Ron insisted.

“I’m confused,” Sam said. “If you honestly find me attractive, how can you consider Jamie or Hermione distasteful. We both know that they’re gorgeous.”

“I never said they were ugly,” Ron insisted.

“No, but you feel that it is indecent for them or I or anyone for that matter to be nude in front of others. Indecent means offensive, filthy and lewd. How can you consider someone attractive and desirable and at the same time offensive?” Sam asked.

Ron vacillated momentarily. “Indecent also means impolite and rude,” he countered. “Even though someone is attractive, it isn’t proper for them to appear naked in public if others find their nudity unsuitable.”

“So it all boils down to what others think,” Sam summarized. “I’m afraid you and I have a large problem then because I totally disagree with your thinking on the subject.”

“But I’m your husband,” Ron reminded Sam.

“Meaning exactly?”

“I don’t want Timmy running about nude and I don’t want you exposing yourself in front of him or others,” Ron insisted. “Only a person’s spouse should ever see them naked. I think more than enough has been said on the subject. It’s time for us to go down to the Great Hall for dinner. I’ll go tell Timmy to get dressed while you slip something appropriate on.”

Sam simply stared speechless at Ron. As much as she loved this man, at times he made her so angry. This was one of those times that the anger had grown to a point that it was overwhelming. Sometimes extreme anger causes people to do things that they would never consider doing under normal circumstances. This was one of those times.

“TIMMY, come here!” Sam yelled.

After a few seconds Timmy apprehensively entered the room. “Is it time for dinner?” he asked respectfully. “I’ve already washed my hands. I guess I have to go put some clothes on?”

“Not tonight!” Sam said. Before Ron completely comprehended what was happening, Sam had grabbed Timmy’s hand and the two of them had scurried from the apartment, both totally naked.

By the time Ron opened the door to follow, they were already out of sight. Ron cursed and slammed the door shut. “She’ll be back in a few minutes. Sam doesn’t have the guts to go through with it,” he mentally raged.

* * * * * *



“Jamie, I’m home,” Alex called out upon entering their quarters and not straight away spotting her.

“I’m in the bedroom,” she answered apprehensively. “I’ll be out in a few minutes. Why don’t you get us a couple of pumpkin juices and we can discuss our days?”

After pouring two glasses, Alex turned back towards the bedroom and nearly dropped the glasses. Jamie was standing in the doorframe, literally shaking like a leaf, totally nude.

Alex gulped. “You’re naked,” he said, stunned. “I almost forgot how beautiful you are unclothed.”

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been comfortable,” Jamie said, sounding anything but comfortable. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“How could I mind?” Alex said, refusing to give in to the urge to run and throw his arms around her.

“Amanda was here today,” Jamie said matter-of-factly, her voice shaky. “She thinks it’s time I start acting like the old Jamie.”

“Amanda was always wise beyond her years,” Alex commented. He looked longingly at Jamie. “I know this is going to sound rather stupid, but what do I do now?” Alex certainly knew what he wanted to do, but he was deathly afraid of spooking Jamie.

“I’m not absolutely sure,” Jamie answered. “Amanda only recommended I get comfortable before you arrived home. I imagine she thought we could figure it out from there.”

“You look nervous,” Alex said, cautiously.

“I’m scared stiff,” Jamie admitted, her voice cracking. “I want things to be like they used to be, but I’m not sure I have the strength or courage.”

“Maybe not alone,” Alex agreed, “but you’re not alone. I’ll be with you every step of the way, ready to catch you if you falter. I love you, Jamie. I always have and I always will. I want things between us to be like they once were. There is nothing we can do to erase the horrible things that happened, but together we can put it in the past and build a happy future together. Please, trust me.”

Alex took a seat on the chesterfield and motioned encouragingly for Jamie to come join him. At first, she was tentative. Then slowly, she moved in his direction. Twice she resisted the urge to bolt from the room; instead she gritted her teeth with determination and moved closer. Finally she mustered all her available strength and seated herself next to Alex.

She was as white as a sheet and Alex could see her noticeably shaking. “I’m just going to put my arm around you,” he said tensely. “Is that all right?”

Jamie sobbed and nodded her head sheepishly. Little by little Alex moved closer to her and gently, gradually draped his arm around her shoulder. At first Jamie shuddered at his touch, but eventually seemed to relax somewhat in his hold.

Suddenly she seemed so tiny, so fragile, as he held her. “We’re going to make it,” he said, tears filling his eyes as he held her guardedly. “I love you so much Jamie.”

“I love you, Alex,” Jamie cried.

It was going to be a long bumpy road, but together they would they would coup.

* * * * * *



Neither Harry nor Hermione had much of a desire for food after receiving the news about Emily, but both girls were famished and insisted that their parents accompany them to the Great Hall for dinner.

All thoughts of punishment over and done, Emily and Caitlin made there way toward the Great Hall clad as normal in only their trainers. Harry was fully dressed, while Hermione had slipped on cool summer robes to cover her bareness. The sight that they beheld outside the large oak doors to the hall took all four aback.

Timmy was pacing frustrated in front of the closed doors while a totally starkers Sam seemed to be trying her best to blend in with the nearby wall.

“Mum, I’m hungry,” Timmy was protesting. “Let’s go in and eat.”

”What’s going on, Sam?” Harry asked concernedly. “I’m rather surprised to see you taking the Headmaster up on his clothing optional policy.”

”Don’t ask,” Sam retorted, frustration evident in her voice.

“Let me guess,” Hermione interjected. “Ron heard about Caitlin and Emily’s trip to Hogsmeade and has forbidden you and Timmy to be nude, even in your quarters.”

“Right in one,” Sam replied. “You should consider teaching Divination.”

“Not in this lifetime,” Hermione laughed. “Sybil need not worry about me taking her job. I just know Ron and how great a git he can sometimes be. I assume that you walked out in an uproar, but that now rage isn’t enough to get you through that door.”

Sam nodded shyly. “I’m not like those two,” Sam said, indicating Emily and Caitlin. “I’m at ease being nude when others are, but I’m embarrassed to be the only one nude in a room of fully dressed individuals.”

“Caitlin and I are nude,” Emily protested.

“No disrespect, but you two don’t quite count,” Sam said with a weak chuckle. “You’re both always unclothed, plus you’re not yet adults.”

“So what are you going to do?” Caitlin asked. “Stand out here until the meal is over and then go back to your quarters and pretend to have eaten. It won’t take Professor Weasley long to figure out that sham.”

“I suppose not,” Sam replied dejectedly. “Come on, Timmy. Let’s hurry back and get dressed so that we can have dinner.”

“I don’t want to,” Timmy wailed. “Caitlin and Emily eat nudie all the time. Why does Timmy have to get dressed?”

“Timmy can go in and eat with us,” Harry suggested. “That would give you and Ron some private time to discuss stuff.”

“All the talking in the world won’t resolve this problem,” Sam replied. “If I don’t make a stand now, Timmy and I will lose our individuality.”

“I don’t like to get in the middle of a family argument,” Hermione said, “but I hate it when Ron acts like his domineering mum. Molly could be so sweet, loving and wonderful at times; other times she was bossy and overbearing. Sometimes I swear he is channeling her.”

Hermione handed Ben, who she was carrying, to Harry. “Would you feel more comfortable if another adult female was nude alongside you,” Hermione said, quickly shedding her robes and then grasping Sam’s hand.

“Thanks,” said Sam. “I’m still terrified, but with you by my side I think I can do this.”

“Keep an eye on your little brother,” Harry said, letting Ben down to stand quietly next to Caitlin and Emily. “Naturism is a family matter.” He noticeably gulped. “If we’re going to take a stand, we’ll do it as a family.” He started to remove his shirt.

“Dad’s going to strip!” Emily announced excitedly. “I can’t wait to see the Headmaster face when we all walk in totally nude.”

“Are you sure, Harry?” Hermione questioned. “Remember you’re the recreational nudist.”

“Not anymore,” Harry said. Once he had removed all his clothing including his shoes, socks and boxers, he folded them neatly in a pile and shrank the pile to the size of a ring box. “Let’s do this!”

Emily and Caitlin led the way through the door, each holding one of Ben’s hands as the toddler walked unsteadily between them. Harry followed with Sam and Hermione on each arm.

Everyone had looked up at the sound of the huge doors creaking open and the room had gone completely silent. Then there was a loud crash as Severus dropped an entire pitcher of pumpkin juice.

* * * * * *




The remainder of the summer flew by in a flash. Ron eventually calmed down, Severus never did. Ron didn’t necessarily like it, but he accepted the reality that his wife and son were becoming dedicated naturists. It was strange to watch them walk the halls of Hogwarts; Ron dressed stuffily in his robes, Sam and Timmy completely unclothed.

From that day forward, Harry also completely embraced naturism. Hermione never questioned her husband about his sudden change of heart, but she felt that it had a lot to do with Emily’s impending fate and Harry’s desire to be as great a part of his daughter’s life as possible.

Harry’s entrance into the Great Hall that August day had caused quite a stir, especially among the female staff. Emily and Caitlin were young girls and, believe it or not, mostly everyone had become accustom to seeing them unclothed and took it in stride. Harry was most certainly not a young girl; he was a physically fit, extremely well endowed young man. Even the straight-laced Madam Pomfrey found herself staring at him longingly.

Severus had started taking his meals privately in his quarters. It had been, to say the least, a strange summer at Hogwarts and it was with mixed emotions that everyone welcomed the beginning of a new school year.


September 1, 2006


“I thought they’d never leave,” Emily complained, as Harry and Hermione disappeared with two quiet pops after side-Apparating the girls to King’s Cross. “They’re being way over protective lately, especially Mum. She’s being overbearingly motherly.”

“They love you Emily; so do I,” Caitlin sighed. “It’s not easy accepting the fact that someone you love is going to die.”

“It’s not exactly easy being the one that’s going to do the dying either,” Emily reminded her. “But there is nothing any of us can do about what is going to happen. You guys treating me like a delicate little flower won’t change anything. I think Mum would bubble-wrap me if she could. I don’t want to spend my last months worrying about dying; I want to spend them living life to the fullest and enjoying the precious little time I have remaining.”

“Is that why you agreed to ride the train to school this year without any objections?” Caitlin inquired.

“Part of the reason,” Emily responded. “Before, when Mum wanted us to ride the train for traditions sake, I always thought it was rather stupid. Now that it’s my last opportunity, I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Emily sighed. “I guess I’m going to be doing a lot of things for the last time this year.”

Every time they talked about Emily dying, Caitlin wanted to cry. “Are you going to tell Tyler about your premonition?” Caitlin asked.

“Not yet,” Emily said sadly. “Maybe when the time gets nearer.” She gave Caitlin a stern look. “You have to promise that you won’t tell him either or any of our other friends, for that matter. It’s bad enough that all of the Hogwarts professors know. I don’t want one and all staring at me uneasily all year as if I’m going to drop over dead at any moment.”

Caitlin closed her eyes and nodded. “I promise that I’ll keep my big mouth shut this time,” she pledged.

Once inside the station they lingered nonchalantly beside the barrier between platform nine and ten until the coast was clear, then they each leaned against it and fell through onto platform nine and three quarters. The Hogwarts Express stood waiting, belching steam over the platform packed with students and their families.

“I hope Kim, Tyler and Evan get here before long so that we can get a compartment to ourselves,” Caitlin said conversationally.

“Just so we don’t have to share one with Denise and Janice,” Emily declared. “I’d probably end up killing one or both of them and then I’d have to spend the remainder of my days in Azkaban.”

“That would hardy seem fair,” Caitlin stated. “You’d think that the Ministry would give anyone an award for ridding the world of those two.”

“There’s Kim!” Emily shouted excitedly, running to greet her best friend.

“Have you seen either Evan or Tyler?” she asked after giving Kim a giant hug.

“They’re coming,” Kim assured Emily and Caitlin. “The station is very crowded with Muggles. It’s taking some time for everyone to discreetly get onto the platform. Here they come now!” Kim pointed in the direction of the two boys who had just appeared as if out of nowhere.

Caitlin gapped at the approaching Evan. “Is it my imagination or did Evan grow considerably during the summer?”

“He definitely grew,” Emily said with a laugh. “Three or four more growth spurts like that and he’ll be nearly as tall as you.”

Caitlin gave Emily a gentle poke in the ribs before running to meet Evan; meanwhile Emily stood silently watching as Tyler steadily came nearer. Emily couldn’t prevent tears from gradually filling her eyes. Tyler meant so much to her and in a few short months her death would bring that relationship to a permanent end.

“Hi! I’ve missed you,” Tyler said genuinely.

Emily didn’t answer, but instead threw her arms around the startled boy and kissed him fervently.

Tyler had been hoping for a hug, perhaps a tender peck on the cheek, but this was totally unanticipated.

“Get a room,” a passing sixth year shouted, his voice sounding somewhat envious.

If only we could, Emily thought to herself. She didn’t want to die a little girl, never having experienced corporeal love.

When their embrace finally ended, a flustered Tyler spoke. “I take that to mean that you missed me, too,” he said awkwardly.

“More than you can imagine,” Emily replied, squeezing his hand tightly.

“I hate to bother you two,” Kim said urgently, “but the warning whistle has already sounded. If we don’t get a move on we’ll all end up walking to Hogwarts.”

The five friends quickly hoisted their luggage onto the train just as it began to slowly move.

“Shall we go and locate a compartment, then?” Kim asked.

They struggled off down the corridor dragging their trunks, peering through the glass-paneled doors into the compartments they passed, which were already full or only had space for one or two more occupants. They were about to abandon the idea of all sitting together, when in the very last carriage they found a compartment occupied by only a solitary girl.

“It looks like we either split up or sit with that first year,” Tyler stated with a groan.

“I was hoping to get comfortable,” Emily said unhappily.

“Me, too,” Caitlin agreed, “but that’s clearly not happening today. Being a first year, she is probably already scared half to death. Can you imagine her reaction if we asked if she minded if we disrobed? She’d probably think we were a bunch of nutters and jump out of the train window.”

“Hi,” Kim said sweetly, after sliding the compartment door open. “The train is rather crowded. Is it okay if we take these seats so that we can ride together?”

The girl beside the window looked up timidly. She had waist-length, white blonde hair and very pale, almost ashen skin. Her build was extremely thin and frail. At first glance she appeared to be no more than nine or ten, but, of course, she had to be at least eleven years old to be a first year. Her appearance was made to seem even more diminutive by the fact that she was sitting on what appeared to be some sort of Muggle-like child booster seat. Tyler and Evan both stared; the girl gave off an aura of definite weirdness. She glanced at all five students and then nodded shyly.

“Thanks,” said Kim smiling at her. After they stored their luggage away, Kim made introductions. “My name is Kim Thatcher and this is my best friend Emily Potter and her boyfriend Tyler Bancroft. We’re all third years.” Tyler took a seat across from the new student with Kim and Emily sitting on either side of him. Emily quickly slipped her shoes off and pulled her bare feet up in front of her onto the seat. She hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them. “This is Emily’s sister Caitlin and her boyfriend Evan Creevey. Evan is a second year and Caitlin is in her fourth year at Hogwarts.”

Caitlin sat next to the young girl and Evan plopped into the seat on Caitlin’s left. The girl didn’t speak at first, possibly stunned by the news that a fourth year girl would be dating a second year boy; then she shyly introduced herself. “I’m Claudia, Claudia Priestly.”

“Welcome to Hogwarts,” Caitlin said pleasantly. “Do you have any idea which house you might be sorted into?

“No, I’m from the United States,” Claudia clarified. “I’ll be the first in my family to attend wizardry school in Europe. My mother attended the Salem Institute.”

“That explains the accent,” Tyler commented pleasantly. “What part of the colonies are you from?”

“We made our home in Boston,” Claudia elucidated.

“You’ll like Hogwarts,” Caitlin assured her. “Everyone is really nice, apart from some of the Slytherins.”

“Hey! Watch what you saying about our house!” Tyler warned good-naturedly. “Slytherin house has changed a lot since Voldemort’s day or are you forgetting that the three of us are all in Slytherin?” Tyler indicated Kim, Emily and himself.

“Actually, it was you three that I was warning her about,” Caitlin laughed. “Just kidding! Tyler is correct, the Slytherins are much nicer now, but there are still a few bad eggs.”

“I consider Denise more rotten than bad,” Emily snorted.

Claudia looked at Caitlin questioningly. “Your last name is Potter; are you and Emily in some way related to Professor Harry Potter?”

“He’s our dad.”

Seeing the befuddled expression on Claudia’s face, Caitlin added, “We’re both adopted. Mum and Dad may go at it like two oversexed rabbits in heat, but even they didn’t start that young.”

Claudia blushed deeply. She couldn’t get over how openly Caitlin talked about sex, especially in front of mixed company.

For the next hour the students exchanged tales of their vacation adventures. Claudia mostly listened. She liked this quintet and hoped that this wouldn’t be the last time she shared their company. It was as Tyler was telling about his day trip to a Muggle amusement park that Emily shifted her position and Claudia softly gasped.

“What’s the matter?” Caitlin whispered, so that the others wouldn’t hear.

“It’s your sister,” Claudia replied as quietly as possible. “Plainly she isn’t wearing any panties and the way she is sitting right now, all her private bits are on display. What if Evan sees her?”

“It wouldn’t be the first time,” Caitlin replied, exasperation evident in her now normal volume voice.

“Emily can’t you ever sit appropriately?” Caitlin asked.

“Sorry, Claudia. I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” Emily said, the inflection of her voice sounding sincere. “This is the first time I’ve had clothes on this summer.”

“Then it’s true?” Claudia questioned. “I’ve heard rumors that Harry Potter and Hermione Granger were naturists. Then you both are, too?”

“Yes,” Caitlin confirmed. “Actually, Emily and I are more extreme naturists than our parents. We never wear clothes accept when absolutely required. We’d likely be naked right now if you weren’t here.”

“I’m sorry,” Claudia said, feeling slightly guilty. “Even with the boys here?”

“They see us nude all the time.” Caitlin giggled. “Evan is more accustomed to seeing me bare than dressed.”

“What about you?” Claudia asked, addressing Kim.

“I’m not the extremist that these two are, but I’ve come to enjoy naturist recreation,” Kim admitted. “I prefer to be clothed when those around me are, but I’m not at all embarrassed for Tyler or Evan to see me naked. They’re so accustomed to it that it’s no big deal. Odds are that they would have gotten undressed with us today.”

Claudia shook her head in disbelief. She’d never even seen another girl naked, must less a boy. “Would you guys like me to go to another compartment?” she suggested.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Caitlin insisted. “You were here first. It won’t kill Emily and I to wear clothes for a few hours. Have you ever been to a nude beach?”

“No! Nudity isn’t nearly as acceptable in the States as it is in Europe,” Claudia said. “Besides, I’d die if anyone ever saw me nude.”

“It takes getting adjusted to,” Kim admitted.

“I don’t think it’s anything I could ever get used to,” Claudia said, visualizing people staring sympathetically at her nude frail little-girl body.

“Well if you ladies are all keeping your clothes on, can we open the window-shade and let some sun in.?” Tyler asked. “It’s somewhat gloomy in here.”

“I’d rather if you didn’t,” Claudia said, undecidedly. “My skin is extremely sensitive. I burn easily if exposed to direct strong sunlight.”

Tyler shrugged his shoulders and sat back down without opening the shade.

The conversation slowly revisited the previous discussion of summer events. Now that Claudia was alert to the fact that Emily and Caitlin were active naturalists, the girls felt open to tell the group about the Headmaster’s new summer policy towards them and their eventful excursion to Hogsmeade.

Claudia listened absorbedly, open-mouthed, to their tale. It was difficult for her to imagine these two teenagers spending the entire summer not wearing any clothing. It was impossible for her to envisage these two attractive girls calmly walking the streets of a town totally starkers. “They had to be mad,” she thought to herself, never the less she liked them both, especially Caitlin.

Around half past twelve there was a great rattling outside in the corridor and a smiling, dimpled woman slid back their door and said, “Anything off the cart, dears?”

Everyone, except Claudia, quickly sprang to their feet and started giving the lady their orders. Claudia, who hadn’t eaten since breakfast, wanted very much to make a purchase, but was hesitant.

“Aren’t you going to get anything?” Caitlin asked, upon returning to her seat. “I’d stay clear of the Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans, but the Cauldron Cakes and Pumpkin Pasties are delicious.”

Claudia had been dreading this moment, but realized that eventually her secret would have to be revealed. Besides, she was starving. The girl took a deep breath and quietly said, “Leviosa.” Support handles appeared on either side of the cushion on which Claudia was sitting and then the cushion levitated and floated effortlessly over to the vendor’s cart.

“I’d like a Cauldron Cake, a Pumpkin Pasty and a Chocolate Frogs, please,” Claudia said nervously.

“Certainly, dear,” the dimpled woman said, once she regained her equanimity. Emily and the other students simply stared impolitely, dumbfounded.

Caitlin was the first to speak when Claudia had floated back to her seat. “Is there a problem with your legs?” Caitlin asked awkwardly. “Are they paralyzed?”

“No, but they may as well be for the slight use they are to me,” Claudia answered dejectedly. “I was sick and the condition I had caused the muscles in my legs to degenerate. I can stand momentarily to slide from my float to a regular chair or bed, but I can’t walk or stand longer than a few seconds. If I do, my legs give out and I’ll find myself sprawled on the floor.”

“With time, is there any chance of you recovering the strength in them?” Caitlin asked with genuine concern.

“No, I’ve been to the best healers, even a few Hyperempaths,” Claudia sighed. “Magical medicine can do wonders when it comes to repairing physical injuries, but we’re not much better at treating serious diseases and muscle damage than Muggles. I’m afraid that I’m never be normal again.”

“You’re plenty normal and nice, too,” Tyler protested. “You just have a little mobility problem.”

“Thanks,” Claudia said, her eyes watering. “Then you don’t consider me a freak?”

“Of course, you’re not a freak,” Emily insisted. “Life throws us all some wicked curves at times. You just got hit with a truly nasty one.” Emily sighed inwardly. She now considered herself an authority on cruel fates. She pitied Claudia, but at least the girl would be alive this time next year. That was more than Emily could say for herself.

“That cushion you have is pretty cool,” Evan said, impressed. “It will make getting to classes a breeze. You won’t have to worry about trick steps or moving staircases.”

“It might help with the trick steps,” Claudia agreed, “but it won’t be much assistance if the staircases actually move. Ali Bashir Limited, the same company that makes flying carpets, manufactures the floating cushion. The cushion actually responds to your thoughts, but it doesn’t exceed five miles an hour or hover more than five feet off the ground. So I won’t exactly be flying rapidly to class.”

“You might not be flying, but I envy you not having to climb all the stairs between the potion dungeon and the towers,” Kim stated, and then she realized just what she had said.

“I’m sorry,” she sputtered. “I mean…”

“I know what you mean,” Claudia interrupted, giving Kim a genuine smile. “You don’t have to make an apology. It’s hard being different from everybody else, but I’ve learned not to be thin skinned and I desperately want to make friends. I hope you’ll all be my friends.”

* * * * * *




A voice echoed through the train: “We will be reaching Hogsmeade station in five minutes’ time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to Hogwarts School separately.”

The train slowed down and finally stopped. People pushed their way toward the door and out on to a tiny, dark platform. Claudia looked about nervously, not sure exactly what to do next.

“First years! First years over here, please!” called out a friendly sounding female voice.

“I’m supposed to go with them,” Claudia said, excusing herself and floating off in the direction of Katie Bell’s voice.

“I like her,” Tyler said, grabbing Emily’s hand and scurrying toward an empty carriage. “She’s a little odd though. Of course, she’s supposed to go with the first years. Where else would she go?”

“Follow me please – any more first years?” Katie called out again and then she caught sight of Claudia floating toward her. “Are you Claudia, Claudia Priestly?”

“Yes,” Claudia answered meekly.

“Professor Granger asked me to keep an eye out for you,” she said, a pleasant tone to her voice. “It’s tradition for all new students to cross the lake by boat. Then you’ll be sorted. Will taking a boat be a problem for you?”

“No, not at all, my float is extremely maneuverable,” Claudia answered. “I’ll be able to get into a boat with little difficulty. Thank you.”

“I can’t believe that they let someone like her in this school,” a nearby boy whispered nastily.

“Yeah!” his friend agreed. “And already she’s getting preferential treatment. First it was Mudbloods, now retards. My Dad says this school is really gone down hill. It’s too bad that Durmstrang was destroyed during the war. It was a much superior school.”

Claudia tried to ignore such comments and the ill-mannered stares of many, but it was difficult.

They followed a narrow path that suddenly opened onto the edge of a great black lake. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its windows sparking in the starry sky, was a vast castle with many turrets and towers.

“No more than four to a boat,” Professor Belle called, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore.

Claudia floated toward the nearest boat and landed softly on the front seat. At first it appeared that no one else was going to join her in the boat.

“I said, not more than four to a boat,” Katie reminded.

“Shit! I guess we have no choice but to ride with the damn cripple,” the boy from before complained to his friend.

“Maybe we can do the school a favor and toss her overboard,” his friend said with an evil laugh. The two boys reluctantly climbed aboard and took the seat behind Claudia.

“Is everyone seated?” Katie questioned. “All right then – FORWARD!”


End of Chapter Three




My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Ken, Don and Mistri-Tonks' Admirer. If anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed.

4. Half-Truths

Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

“I can’t believe that they let someone like her in this school,” a nearby boy whispered nastily.

“Yeah!” his friend agreed. “And already she’s getting preferential treatment. First it was Mudbloods, now retards. My Dad says this school is really gone down hill. It’s too bad that Durmstrang was destroyed during the war. It was a much superior school.”

Claudia tried to ignore such comments and the ill-mannered stares of many, but it was difficult.

They followed a narrow path that suddenly opened onto the edge of a great black lake. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its windows sparking in the starry sky, was a vast castle with many turrets and towers.

“No more than four to a boat,” Professor Belle called, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore.

Claudia floated toward the nearest boat and landed softly on the front seat. At first it appeared that no one else was going to join her in the boat.

“I said, not more than four to a boat,” Katie reminded.

“Shit! I guess we have no choice but to ride with the damn cripple,” the boy from before complained to his friend.

“Maybe we can do the school a favor and toss her overboard,” his friend said with an evil laugh. The two boys reluctantly climbed aboard and took the seat behind Claudia.

“Is everyone seated?” Katie questioned. “All right then – FORWARD!”

Chapter Four
Half-Truths

The fleet of small boats moved off all at once, gliding across the calm lake. Everyone, including the obnoxious duo in Claudia’s boat was silent. They were all staring up at the great castle that towered over them as they sailed nearer to the cliff on which it stood. Finally they reached a kind of underground harbor where they scrambled out.

They followed a passageway, at last coming out onto smooth grass in front of the castle. As they approached the huge, oak front door, it swung open. Professor Granger thanked Katie and beckoned the students to follow her as she led them into the large entrance hall.

“In a few minutes the Sorting Ceremony will take place in front of the rest of the school,” announced Professor Granger. “The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history,”

“I bet the cripple ends up in Hufflepuff,” the nasty boy whispered to his friend. “All the rejects more often than not end up there.”

Claudia sighed sadly.

* * * * * *




After leaving Kim, Emily and Tyler at the Slytherin table, Caitlin and Evan sat down with the rest of the Gryffindors at the far side of the Hall, next to Nearly Headless Nick, the Gryffindor ghost.

“Good evening,” he said, beaming at them. “It seems strange to see you fully clothed Miss Caitlin.”

“It’s certainly not my choice,” Caitlin said, shrugging her shoulders and giving Nick a pleasant smile.

“I hope they hurry up with the Sorting,” Evan said. “I’m famished.”

“You’ll survive,” Caitlin joked. She scanned the staff table and grinned widely when she saw Jamie sitting uneasily among the teachers.

“You have it made this year,” Evan said, noticing Caitlin’s grin. “You won’t need to study at all what with having your sister and parents as professors.”

“That’s what you think,” Caitlin retorted. “Mum and Dad are more demanding of Emily and I than they are of any of the other students. I have a strong sensation that Jamie won’t be any different.”

Evan was about to rejoin, when the doors of the Great Hall opened and silence fell. Professor Granger was leading a long line of first years up to the top of the Hall. The quiet was broken momentarily when Claudia floated in on her cushion. The Headmaster got briefly to his feet and the Hall once again hushed.

Professor Granger placed a three-legged stool on the floor before the first years and, on top of it, an extremely old and dirty, patched wizard’s hat. The first years stared at it. So did everyone else and then the hat broke into song.

When the Sorting Hat finished singing its song, the Great Hall rang with applause.

“When I call out your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool,” Professor Granger told the first years as she unrolled a large roll of parchment. “When the hat announces your House, please go and sit at the suitable table.

“Aumann, Karen!”

A girl walked forward, plainly trembling, picked up the Sorting Hat, put it on, and sat down on the stool.

“RAVENCLAW!” shouted the hat

Everyone applauded for her, especially the Ravenclaws. Karen took off the hat and hurried into a seat at the Ravenclaw table.

Claudia watched nervously as Austill, Michael was called forward. Obviously the names were being called in alphabetical order. That meant that she had rather a long wait until they got to Priestly.

As she watched and waited, the boy that had talked so rudely concerning her was promptly sorted into Slytherin House. A few minutes later his friend was also made a Slytherin. On the train, Claudia had been fond of both Emily and Caitlin and hoped to get sorted into either of their Houses. She didn’t, however, like either of these two boys and would rather not be a member of the same house as them.

Finally after what seemed like hours …

“Priestly, Claudia!”

As Claudia floated forward whispering suddenly broke out. Everybody was craning to get a good look at the strange new girl. Then everything went dark and all Claudia saw was the black inside of the hat.

“Interesting, very interesting,” said a small voice in her ear. “It has been centuries since I have had one such as you to sort. Is the Headmaster aware of your uniqueness? I’m not quite sure where to place one such as you.”

Gryffindor, please, let it be Gryffindor. Any place but Slytherin, Claudia thought.

“Are you sure?” said the small voice. “You are very cunning, but also brave and daring. Well, if you’re sure – better be GRYFFINDOR!”

The hat shouted the last word to the whole hall. Claudia took off the hat and glided toward the Gryffindor table. Caitlin and Evan were applauding enthusiastically; the other Gryffindors were not sure what to make of this girl and simply applauded politely.

Once the sorting finally concluded, the Headmaster got to his feet. “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts. I’m sure that you’re all famished, so shall we eat?” The dishes in front of them were now piled with food.

“I’m delighted you ended up in Gryffindor House,” Caitlin said genuinely to Claudia.

“I asked the hat to put me here,” Claudia confessed. “It had been seriously considering placing me in Slytherin, but I persuaded it that I belonged here. Your sister and her friends are nice, but some of the other people in Slytherin seem rather mean.”

“That’s an understatement,” Caitlin said. “Don’t get me wrong; there are some nice people in Slytherin. It isn’t nearly as bad as when Voldemort was about, but they still have more than their fair share of blithers. Two of the most awful tried to kill Emily last year and nearly succeeded.”

“Certainly, they were immediately expelled,” Claudia said, appalled.

“Unfortunately not,” Caitlin replied. “Everybody knows they did it, but there isn’t any tangible proof.”

”I read Hogwarts, a History in order to familiarize myself with the school,” Claudia announced. “I know Slytherin house has a dark history, but I had not idea that it went as far as attempted murder.”

“It doesn’t normally,” Caitlin answered back. “Denise and Janice are a matchless pair. Hopefully you’ll have minimal contact with them.”

Claudia silently agreed. She doubted very much that either of those girls would be very understanding of her abnormality.

Once everyone had finished eating, including a delicious assortment of desserts, the food faded from the plates, leaving them sparkling clean. The headmaster got to his feet and after making a few brief announcements dismissed them all to bed.

“First years follow me,” a Gryffindor girl said importantly.

“You better go with her,” Caitlin sighed, exasperation evident in her voice. “Some of the prefects can get somewhat testy when they’re disregarded. You don’t want to get off on the wrong foot.”

Claudia was about to dispute that she wasn’t a first year, but then decided not to make a scene, but rather instead to comply, at least until they reached the Gryffindor common room. Claudia and the first years followed the prefect out of the Great Hall, and up the marble staircase. They were led through doorways hidden behind sliding panels and hanging tapestries. Claudia noticed a few tired first years, who were yawning and dragging their feet, glance back at her enviously as they trudged up yet another long staircase.

Finally the prefect said, “Here we are.”

At the end of the corridor hung a portrait of a very fat woman in a pink silk dress.

“Password?” she said.

“Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum,” replied the prefect, and the portrait swung forward to reveal a round hole in the wall that gave entrance to a inviting, round room full of comfy looking armchairs.

“Welcome to Gryffindor tower,” said the bossy girl. “Boys through this door and to the top of the spiral staircase. Girls follow me.”

As they were led toward a door at the other side of the common room, Claudia decided it was time she spoke up. “Excuse me,” she said respectfully. “I’m not a first year. I’m a transfer.”

The prefect stared at Claudia incredulously. “Professor Granger told me to be on the lookout for a transfer,” she said shaking her head. “But you can’t possibly be Claudia Priestly, she’s a fourth year.”

“That’s me,” Claudia said shyly. “I’m a little small for my age.”

This had to be the biggest understatement of all times. Claudia appeared too young to be a first year, much less a fourth year. At first the girl just stared at Claudia bewildered. Then the sound of a crowd of students entering the common room broke her trance. She looked around, at a loss.

“Potter, come here!” she shouted.

Caitlin and Evan exchanged anxious looks; both wondering what Caitlin could have possibly done to be in trouble already.

“Potter! This is Claudia Priestly.”

Caitlin nodded. “Claudia and I met on the train.”

“She’s a transfer; in your year. Please get her settled into your dorm. I must tend to the first year girls.”

Caitlin was stunned speechless. She stared in disbelief as the prefect and her charges disappeared from sight. Finally, she turned to Claudia and said aghast, “You’re a fourth year?”

“Yeah,” Claudia answered timidly. “I’ll explain it to you, but not here.” Everybody in the common room was intently looking in their direction.

Caitlin kissed Evan good night and then silently guided Claudia toward the fourth year girls’ dorm. When she opened the door, Caitlin was surprised to see that the room had been magically expanded and an additional set of furnishings added. Claudia’s trunk was already at the foot of the newly added four-poster.

“It looks like you’ll be sleeping next to me,” Caitlin said, still slightly confused by the sudden turn of events. She had definitely thought Claudia to be a first year. How could she possibly be fourteen?

Claudia looked blissfully around the room. There were four other beds in the room besides hers and Caitlin’s. Claudia settled on her bed and indicted that Caitlin should take a seat.

“If you’ll allow me, I’d like to explain a little about myself before the other girls come up to bed,” Claudia said, tentatively.

“I’d like that,” Caitlin said determinedly. “Do you mind if I get comfortable first? I haven’t worn a stitch all summer and these clothes are driving me crazy.”

“What exactly do you mean by ‘get comfortable’?” Claudia asked uncertainly. “Do you mean slip into you pajamas or strip down to your undergarments?”

Caitlin laughed. “I’m a naturist, Claudia. I don’t even own pajamas and I never wear underwear. To me, being comfortable means being naked.”

Claudia visibly gulped. Incredibly, she had never, in her entire life, seen another person, male or female, nude, not even a baby. “Are you always naked in the dorm?” Claudia asked. “You’re not embarrassed to be seen that way and your dorm mates don’t mind?”

Caitlin faltered briefly. “Actually, I’m usually bare in the common room as well. Everyone in the school knows I’m a naturist and my house mates are very accepting of this.”

“You parade around in the common room totally starkers?” Claudia said, horror-struck. “In front of all the boys? But they can see all your private parts?”

Caitlin laughed to herself. “The way you are sitting, your robes have spread open and I can see your bare legs up to mid thigh. Does that embarrass you?”

“Of course not,” Claudia retorted. “You’d see just as much leg if I were wearing shorts or a swimsuit. Seeing bare arms or legs is tremendously different from seeing a person’s butt or chest or … you know… down there.”

“Why?”

“Because it isn’t right for people to see those parts of you; especially not boys.”

“Why?”

“Because we’ve been taught that they should never be exposed,” Claudia exclaimed. “It’s just wrong.”

“Exactly,” Caitlin exclaimed. “Someone, sometime in history decided that nudity was decadent and so people suddenly started covering up. Change is coming, but it’s very slow. Not too many years ago it was sinful for women to bare their legs and for men to bare their chests.

“Body parts are just that, body parts; breasts are simply an extension of the chest, butt checks the termination of our legs. Everybody has either a penis or a vagina. I don’t find it anymore embarrassing for someone to see my breasts than to see my shoulders.”

“But don’t people stare at you?” Claudia asked.

“Certainly, especially the first year boys,” Caitlin conceded. “But that’s to be expected. Most of them have never seen a girl naked. After a week or so of gawking, they barely take notice me anymore.”

Claudia gulped. “Does that mean that you’ll be undressed in the common room starting tomorrow night?”

“No! Each year I have to get the verbal permission of the new first years before getting comfortable; if just one of them objects, I will remain clothed. But enough about me, do you mind if I disrobe now? Then you can get on with your story.”

“I don’t mind,” Claudia said halfheartedly. Truthfully she didn’t honestly know whether she minded or not. Part of her found the idea of this girl disrobing very unsettling; another part of her, the honest part, was excited at the prospect of seeing a fully nude developed girl.

Caitlin quickly discarded her robes to reveal that she was wearing a little, floral print, summer dress under them. The dress was extremely short, causing Claudia to seriously question Caitlin’s earlier claim that she never wore panties. Any doubt of the trueness of Caitlin’s claim was removed along with the dress.

Claudia suddenly found herself reflexively staring at the bronzed body of a very attractive teenage girl.

“I’m sorry,” Claudia said, quickly turning away. “It was rude of me to stare.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Caitlin replied coolly. “It’s a normal first time reaction. Once we’ve lived together a few weeks, you won’t even give me a second glance.”

Claudia sincerely doubted that. “You have a very nice figure,” Claudia said openly.

“Thanks! Do you actually think so? I wish my boobs were a little bigger. You probably couldn’t tell on the train, what with the robes and all, but my sister Emily already has what they refer to as C-cups and she’s only thirteen.”

“I’d be happy to have A-cups,” Claudia said mournfully.

“Don’t be depressed,” Caitlin said encouragingly. “You’re probably just a late bloomer like me. I thought I was going to be flat chested for my entire life and then one morning I woke up and realized I finally had tits. Give it time; your girls will grow, too.”

Claudia shook her head desolately. She liked Caitlin; she wanted to trust her, but she had trusted before only to end up being betrayed. Could she rely on Caitlin? “How old do you think I am?”

Caitlin dithered. Honestly, this girl didn’t look a day over ten, but could Caitlin be honest without hurting her feelings.

As if reading Caitlin’s mind, Claudia said, “Be honest! Tell me how old I actually look. I’m not blind. I know the truth.”

“Unless you’re some kind of mastermind, you must be at least fourteen to be a fourth year,” Caitlin faltered, “but to be totally straightforward, you don’t look a day over ten.”

Claudia nodded. “I’m actually sixteen, but you’re correct I look like a preteen. Worse, I’ll look exactly like this when I’m one hundred sixteen.”

Caitlin was stunned and looked at Claudia skeptically, so Claudia continued her story.

“My parents were missionaries. I grew up moving about the world; living in some truly appalling places. But it made me realize how fortunate I was to be both loved and also magical. When I was ten, my parents transferred to East Africa. They were both healers and could have probably been wealthy if they had set up a practice in a well-to-do wizard town in America, but they were dedicated and more interested in helping the poor and down trodden than being rich.

“I didn’t like Africa much, mainly because of all the dangerous beasts. Many a night, I cried myself to sleep. Despite my efforts to hide my true feelings, my parents eventually found out. They decided that they were being selfish and plans were made for us to return to the United States so that I could live a normal magical child’s life. My mother went to the nearest city to make reservations for our departure while my father and I remained in the small village.

“While she was gone, the village was attacked by a Nundu, arguably the most dangerous beast in the world. It looks like a gigantic leopard, but its breath causes disease virulent enough to eliminate entire villages. My dad had only seconds’ notice of the animal’s assault. He performed a bubble-head charm on me, but died before shielding himself. The entire village was wiped out with the exception of me.

“I didn’t know what to do. Everyone around me was dead; I was all alone. Then after hours of crying and clinging to the body of my departed dad, my air began to run out. I knew sufficient magic to end the charm. The outside air had cleared enough that I didn’t die immediately, but it was still venomous. I became extremely ill. My mother was devastated upon her return. She managed to save my life and we returned to the United States, but irreversible damage had been done to my growth systems. I age, but my body shows no outward signs of the aging. I will, forever, have the appearance of a little ten-year-old girl.”

Caitlin just stared, dumbstruck at Claudia. She had gotten her explanation.

“I also suffered muscle and nerve damage,” Claudia continued. “At first I couldn’t talk or move my arms or legs at all. On my eleventh birthday when my letter arrived to attend the Salem Institute, my mother pleaded with me not to go. She felt I was too fragile; I could barely hold a wand. Being stubborn, I insisted, but Mom was right. It was a disaster. I didn’t return after the first year, but I’m lots better now. Home schooling, however, just wasn’t cutting it and I want to learn to be a proper witch.”

“You talk fine and you’ve recovered full use of your arms, is there any chance you’ll regain full strength in your legs,” Caitlin asked concernedly.

“Possibly. The healers are optimistic,” Claudia advised. “I can stand for brief periods, like to take a shower and walk short distances with assistance, but I can’t climb stairs. I’d never be able to get to classes in this castle if it wasn’t for my float.”

“You’re actually sixteen,” Caitlin said, amazement still evident in her voice.

“Yep! Sweet sixteen,” Claudia answered. “Never been kissed and never will be.”

“You have to be optimistic,” Caitlin insisted.

“I’m not optimistic, nor am I pessimistic,” Claudia insisted. “I’m just realistic. Any guy that would be attracted to me would have to have pedophile tendencies.”

“That’s not true,” Caitlin insisted. “You’re aging mentally and emotionally. A guy could fall in love with the person inside you.”

Claudia simply nodded. Obviously, Caitlin was at times blind to reality. “Where do we shower and answer nature’s call?” Claudia asked, opting to change the subject.

“Right through that door,” Caitlin said, pointing to the far wall. “Do you need any help?”

“No, I can manage on my on, but it’s good of you to ask.”

Claudia rummaged around her trunk for her nightclothes and then after sneaking a slightly envious look at Caitlin’s exposed body; she floated toward the bathroom door. What greeted her on the other side of the door was not at all pleasing. It wasn’t the age or the shabbiness of the conveniences that turned her off, but rather the complete lack of privacy.

Straight ahead of her was a line of sinks, to her right toilets and on the left a row of showerheads attached to the wall. The toilets, at least, had stalls with doors, but the showers afforded absolutely no privacy, anyone standing at the sinks or for that matter just stepping into the room had an unobstructed view of a person showering. Claudia scowled in dismay; there was absolutely no way she could shower with others watching. She used one of the stalls as a dressing room to change into her pajamas and then after washing her face and brushing her teeth, returned to the dorm. She would have to shower when the other girls were sleeping.

When she reentered the dorm it was to the sound of laughter and giggling. Her roommates, in various states of dress, were joking around as they readied themselves for bed. Claudia’s eyes were immediately drawn to Caitlin, who was bounding about seemingly carefree. Caitlin was obviously not the least bit self-conscious, but more surprising was the fact that the other girls seemed completely nonplused by her nudity.

As soon as Caitlin spied Claudia, she ran over to the girl and wrapped her arm around her. “I hope you don’t mind, but I told the girls your history,” she whispered.

Claudia wasn’t sure how she felt about this turn of events until the other fourth year girls rushed forward and welcomed her with open arms. She struggled to hold back tears of happiness. They were accepting her.

* * * * * *

“Wake up sleepy head or you won’t have time to take a shower before breakfast.”

Claudia moaned as she struggled to open her weary eyes. She was definitely not a morning person. If it were her choice, she’d prefer to stay up until the wee hours of the morning and then sleep the daylight hours away.

She gradually forced her eyes open only to be greeted head-on by a pair of boobs, inches from her face.

“I thought you’d never wake up,” Caitlin said, sliding off Claudia’s bed, where she had been kneeling over the girl, and standing up. “I had to practically scream in your ear.”

“I hate mornings, especially bright sunny ones,” Claudia said, moving her draperies to block out the offending sun.

“Come on, let’s go get a shower,” Caitlin said encouragingly.

“You go ahead,” Claudia said. “I already got mine last evening.”

“When?” Caitlin questioned. “You and I climbed in our beds at the same time.”

“It was about two in the morning,” Claudia replied sleepily. “I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to take advantage of the empty facilities.”

“In that case, I’ll hurry and take mine whilst you dress. Wait for me and we can go down to breakfast together,” Caitlin said before scampering off.

Claudia wasn’t sure if the other girls were in the bathroom or if they had already gone down to breakfast, but she took advantage of the empty dormitory and quickly changed into her Hogwarts uniform. Then she grabbed her comb and tooth blush and headed into the bathroom. In addition to Caitlin, two of the other girls were also showering. Claudia tried desperately to avoid looking in their direction. She couldn’t fathom how they could possibly bathe in such an out in the open setting.

She had finished brushing her teeth and was combing her hair when Caitlin approached her still toweling off. “If you need a mirror, I have one on my dresser,” Caitlin said helpfully. “I can’t believe they don’t have any installed in here; this is a girls’ bathroom after all.”

“I try to avoid mirrors,” Claudia said resolutely. “I don’t like the constant reminder that I’m trapped in the body of a ten-year-old.”

Caitlin nodded understandingly. After doing a speedy drying charm on her hair, she discarded her towel in the hamper before heading for the door. Claudia followed behind on her float, trying to concentrate on Caitlin’s shoulders and not look at her bare bum.

“I’ll be ready in a second,” Caitlin said, slipping on her shirt and tie and then stepping nimbly into her little skirt. She grabbed her robes and slung them hurriedly over her shoulder. “We can come back for our books after breakfast. No sense carrying them all with us until we find out what classes we have today. Normally, we get our schedules at breakfast.”

“You seriously never wear a bra or panties?” Claudia asked, obviously troubled by Caitlin’s lack of undergarments.

“I’ve actually never owned a bra,” Caitlin said conversationally. “They look terribly uncomfortable; I can’t imagine ever having to wearing one. I did wear knickers up until the age of twelve. That was when I came to Hogwarts and first meet Jamie, Emily’s sister. When I discovered that Jamie was a naturist, I was fascinated and decided to give it a try. I’ve been one ever since and tossed all my knickers in the bin. You should give it a try; it’s amazing how much more comfortable you feel.”

Claudia doubted very much that comfortable would be the term she’d use to describe her feelings if she went without panties. “Do your mum and dad know you don’t wear undies? Doesn’t it upset them?”

“Mum can’t say much because she never wears them herself,” Caitlin replied. “Dad is a typical dad. He doesn’t care so much that I don’t wear knickers, but he wishes my skirts and dresses were longer. It’s kind of weird; he doesn’t mind me being totally nude in public, but doesn’t like it when my bits show when I’m dressed.”

Bizarrely, Claudia could see the logic in Caitlin’s dad’s sentiment. Their conversation had brought them to the doors of the Great Hall. Claudia’s faced glowed brightly as all eyes focused on her as she glided into the Hall.

“Just ignore them,” Caitlin advised. “They’re like little kids with a new toy. Give them a few days and when the newness wears off, they’ll pay no heed to you.”

Claudia could only hope Caitlin was correct, as they seated themselves at the Gryffindor table next to Evan.

“Anyone die that we know,” Ron asked as he took the seat next to Hermione at the staff table that ran along the top wall of the Hall. Ron never bothered reading the paper. It was much easier to get a synopsis of the news by asking Hermione.

“Not that we know, but there was another bombing yesterday.” She watched distastefully as Ron relentlessly shoveled food into his mouth. Many things had changed over the years; one item that hadn’t improved a bit was Ron’s eating habits. “Didn’t you have breakfast with Sam and the boys?” she asked. Sam now watched Ben during the school year, so that Hermione could instruct her classes.

Unfortunately, Ron’s mouth was packed to the exploding point and all he could mange was “fud shodna eva ga twase.”

Hermione turned to Harry, who was reading the Morning Quibbler. “Minister Weasley claims in The Daily Prophet that the bombing was the work of Mid-eastern terrorists.”

“The Quibbler has rather a disparate view point,” Harry said, trying to restrain himself. “I’m sorry; I know it’s not a laughing matter, but Luna is priceless.”

“What does Luna have to say?” Ron asked, having managed to swallow his food.

“She says that Percy is full of dragon dung.” Harry snickered.

“No argument there,” Ron laughed. “Seriously, what does she have to say on the situation?”

“I’m being serious,” Harry insisted. “She literally says that Minister of Magic, Percy Weasley and his cronies are full of dragon dung. That it is about time that the Ministry tells the people the truth instead of lying and destroying evidence in order to remain in power.”

“Oh my!” Hermione exclaimed, exchanging papers with Harry. “It looks like Luna and the Quibbler have declared war on Percy and his administration. She maintains that followers of Salazar Slytherin have taken credit for the recent bombings, but that the Ministry has concealed this information from the public.”

“I can’t wait to hear what Percy has to say in response to that,” Ron said, truly impressed. “Can I see that?” He reached for the paper. “It’s about time someone cut that pompous git brother of mine down a notch or two. You know, you too might be right. I’m beginning to think Luna would make a great Minister of Magic.”

“The food here is especially good,” Claudia said. “The Salem Institute had good quality food, but not nearly the vast variety and quantity that Hogwarts offers.”

“It’s good, but very rich and high in calories,” Caitlin said. “If I didn’t exercise regularly I’d have a belly as big as Saint Nicholas. My Mum holds an early morning exercise and running group. We’ll be starting up again next week. You should consider joining us, Claudia. I realize that you can’t run, but the exercises might help strengthen your legs.”

Claudia nodded her head appreciatively, but already knew that she wanted nothing to do with any group that met outside the castle at sunrise, without doubt it was her least favorite time of day.

Professor Granger was now moving along the table handing out schedules. She and Caitlin exchanged warm smiles. After receiving his schedule, Evan gave Caitlin a chaste kiss and hurried off with his fellow second years.

“No Charms today,” Caitlin said disappointedly. “I was hoping to be in Jamie’s first class, but we don’t have her until tomorrow. Instead we have History of Magic, double Potions, Divination and double Defense Against the Dark Arts…you’ll get to meet my dad.”

“What’s he like?” Claudia asked. “He’s very handsome, but looks rather intimidating.”

“Not at all,” Caitlin claimed. “As long as you work hard in his class, you’ll be fine. He doesn’t take well to goof offs.”

“If you guys don’t get a move on, you’ll be late for class,” Matt scolded.

“Claudia, this is Matt and his ever faithful sidekick, Randy. Unfortunately they’re both in our year,” Caitlin joked good-naturedly. “If you want to do immensely well this year, just ask for their opinion and then do the direct opposite.”

“Nice talk Potter,” Randy retorted. “With friends like you, who needs enemies?”

“Ignore her, Claudia,” Matt said. “The three of us, at one time, were inseparable. She’s just upset that we don’t hang around as much any more, especially since Randy and I have grown to be Greek gods.”

The boys both assumed muscular poises and Claudia and Caitlin were both overcome with fits of giggles.

“Seriously, if you find yourself in need of any type of assistance; don’t hesitate to give us a call,” Matt said, giving Claudia a genuine smile before he and Randy hurried off.

“Those boys appear to be very nice,” Claudia commented as she and Caitlin picked up their books in Gryffindor Tower and then scurried off to History of Magic.

“They are,” Caitlin said sadly. “Unfortunately, Matt and I attempted to be more than friends and it sort of tarnished our relationship.”

“You two dated? What went wrong?” Claudia asked.

“Matt became too suffocating. He couldn’t accept me being a naturist and all the other boys often seeing me nude.”

“I can appreciate how that might be a problem for a guy,” Claudia replied, honestly. “Doesn’t it bother Evan at all?”

“Not that he lets on,” Caitlin answered, smiling at the very mention of Evan’s name. “He knows that other guys might see me naked, but realizes that he is the only one that gets to touch me intimately.”

Claudia’s eyes widened at this remark. She speculated just how intimate Caitlin might mean by intimate, but recognized it was really none of her business. As they neared the History of Magic classroom, Caitlin warned Claudia about how boring Professor Binns was, but even being forewarned she wasn’t properly prepared for what she was about to face.

History of Magic was by common consent the most boring subject ever devised by Wizard-kind. Professor Binns, their ghost teacher, had a wheezy, droning voice that was almost guaranteed to cause severe drowsiness within ten minutes, five in warm weather. He never varied the form of their lessons, but lectured them without pausing while they took notes, or rather, gazed sleepily into space. Perhaps in another teacher’s hands this subject might be mildly interesting, but not when taught by Binns.

Caitlin caught Claudia staring attentively at Matt as he played at propping his eyelids open with toothpicks.

Double Potions followed History of Magic; Professor Malfoy began the class by reminding them that they would be sitting for their O.W.L.s in just two short years. “These tests will prove how much you have learned about the composition and use of magical potions,” he preached.

“Many of you will cease studying with me after fifth year, but I still expect you to scrape an ‘acceptable’ in your O.W.L., or suffer my … great displeasure. However, be that as it may, we still have two full years before that happy moment when we part company.

“Today we will be mixing a potion that often comes up at Ordinary Wizarding Level: the Draught of Peace, a potion to calm anxiety and soothe agitation.”

On the way to lunch, Claudia commented on how handsome Professor Malfoy would be if only he smiled once in a while.

“He’s changed in the last year,” Caitlin remarked. “He used to be much more pleasant in class; even joked around occasionally. Now he never cracks a smile, not even out of class. One would think he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. I pity his little girl if he doesn’t mellow out by the time she gets older.”

“How old is his daughter?” Claudia inquired.

“Molly is still an infant; just two month old,” Caitlin said. “Her mother, Professor Weasley, teaches Muggle Studies and Anatomy of the Sexes.”

“Weasley? Is she related to Ron Weasley, the third member of the Covenant?”

“His younger sister,” Caitlin answered. “Ron … rather Professor Weasley teaches flying and Anatomy of the Sexes to third and fourth years. He’s really nice; so is his wife Samantha. They went on a naturist cruise with our family two years ago.”

“Then they’re naturists, too,” Claudia said, shocked to find out that so many of her professors were practicing naturists.

“Sam and their son Timmy enjoy naturism, but not Professor Weasley. He is extremely uncomfortable nude. He’s not exactly happy that Sam and Timmy have embraced nudism, but there isn’t much he can do about it.”

“Wow! You know most of the staff personally,” said Claudia, impressed.

Caitlin laughed. “Yeah! Very personally! Every single one of them, including the Headmaster, has seen me totally starkers.”

After lunch they headed to the top of North Tower and Divination.

“I was going to drop Divination,” Caitlin commented, “and then my sister winds up being a seer. I decided I should find out what I can about the subject matter even though I personally don’t show any psychic ability.”

“Your family is amazing,” Claudia gushed. “I’m really eager to meet your father. I think he’s a hunk.”

“Please, Claudia! We’re talking about my dad.” Caitlin squealed.

Finally they climbed the last few steps and emerged on a tiny landing; they were the first to arrive. The circular trapdoor in the ceiling that led to Sibyll Trelawney’s classroom was already open with a silvery ladder leading up to it.

“That ladder was the cause of Matt and I breaking up,” Caitlin said, reminiscing.

“How so?” Claudia questioned.

“See all those hooks? Read the sign above them.”

Classroom can be extremely warm in September, May and June. Robes are not required.




”Last September I took off my robes and hung them up just like I have it in mind to do now,” Caitlin explained, taking off her robes. “Matt followed me up the ladder, but about half way up I called his attention to the brass plaque on the trapdoor. His eyes never quite made it to the plaque.”

Claudia blushed. “I imagine he got quite a show. But that was no reason for him to breakup with you.”

“Actually, he claimed that the view turned him on, but he didn’t ever want anyone else to have the benefit of the same vision. He ordered me to immediately start wearing slacks.”

Claudia shook her head. “I barely know you, but I can’t see you taking well to being ordered to do anything.”

“Right in one,” Caitlin declared. “That night I made my point by spending the evening in the common room completely nude. Matt and I broke up that night. We didn’t even have a civil conversation for months.” Caitlin shrugged. “It all worked out for the best though. We’re friends again and I met Evan.”

“Then you don’t have any regrets?” Claudia asked. “Matt’s extremely good looking and personable.”

“No regrets,” Caitlin replied categorically. “Opposites may attract, but you have to be able to compromise in order to form a lasting relationship. Matt and I were poles apart with no chance of finding a middle ground.” Caitlin smiled. “I saw you staring at him during History of Magic; he’s available if you’re interested.”

“I wasn’t staring at him,” Claudia lied, flustered. “Besides, I doubt very much he’d be interested in an underdeveloped cripple.”

“Don’t sell yourself or Matt short,” Caitlin warned. She looked questioningly at the ceiling trapdoor.

“Will you be able to float high enough to get through that?” Caitlin asked.

“I think so,” Claudia said unsurely, but several attempts proved her wrong.

“Are you ladies having a problem?” Matt asked amicably, as he and Randy arrived for class.

“Sort of,” Caitlin replied. “Claudia’s cushion float won’t rise far enough above the ground for her to enter the trapdoor.”

“I see two solutions,” Randy suggested. “Either a levitation charm or someone actually physically carry her up.”

“Levitation charms on a person are too problematic,” Caitlin insisted. “We’ll end up banging her head on the ceiling.”

”Forget the magic. I’ll carry her up,” Matt insisted.

“Exactly how do you intend to carry her and climb the ladder at the same time?” Caitlin questioned.

“The same way I lifted you above the crowd in our first year,” Matt replied to Caitlin. “She can sit on my shoulders.”

Randy nodded. “That should work. But you better both remove your robes; they’ll just get in the way when you climb the ladder.”

Claudia was beginning to have extreme doubts about trying this, but at the persistence of Matt and Caitlin, she slid off her float and allowed Matt to support her while Caitlin helped her out of her robes. By this time the other Gryffindors had begun to arrive for class, but none of them climbed the ladder; they were too engrossed in what was transpiring.

“I’ll stoop down,” Matt said. “Caitlin, you and Randy help Claudia onto my shoulders. Claudia, once you are on my shoulders, wrap you legs around my neck and hold onto my head until I position us at the ladder. Okay this isn’t working, your skirt is covering my face, bunch it up somewhat.”

Claudia blushed profusely. Her skirt was now pulled up so high that surely everyone in the hallway could see her panties. Why? Oh why? Of all days had she picked today to wear a thong?

Matt held his hands tightly on Claudia’s bare legs until he maneuvered them to the ladder. “I won’t be able to hold you as I climb,” he said. “Just hold on to the sides of the ladder lightly for support as we move up. Leave all your weight supported on my shoulders.”

The trip up the ladder went surprisingly easy until they reached the top and Claudia’s head and torso were sticking above floor level. “Now what?” she asked nervously.

“How strong are your arms?” Matt asked. “Can you pull yourself up onto the floor until I get off the ladder?”

Claudia’s arms were quite strong and she easily executed as Matt requested. She shuddered; however, to think of the view she was almost certainly affording him.

As soon as Matt was through the trapdoor, he hastily brushed Claudia’s skirt down and then swept her up into his arms. “Would my lady prefer a chintz armchair or a fat little pouf?”

“An armchair please, good knight,” she said self-consciously as Matt placed her gently in the chair. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure, gentle lady. I look forward to the return trip,” he said sincerely.

“I’m sure that if I contact the Headmaster, some alternate way can be arranged to get me up the ladder.”

Matt had a look of disappointment on his face. “If you want,” he said sadly. “It was sort of fun. I wouldn’t mind doing it on a regular basis.”

“Well, if you’re sure,” she said giving him a genuine smile. “I’ll see you at the end of class.”

“I await your call, fair maiden.” He kissed Claudia’s hand and went to sit next to Randy as Caitlin joined Claudia.

Caitlin gave Claudia an expressive smile. “I guess being a realist is okay, but there’s nothing wrong with being a little optimistic either.”


The best thing that could be said about their Divination lesson was that it was not a double period. When Caitlin and Claudia arrived at Defense Against the Dark Arts, Professor Potter was not there yet. They hurried to grab two chairs right in front of the teacher’ desk, took out their copies of Creatures of the Night: Defense Against Dangerous Dark Beings by Quentin Trimble, and waited. Soon Professor Potter arrived, smiled at the class, and sat down on the corner of his desk.

Caitlin was positive she heard a few of the girls in the class heave a sigh.

“And so we start another year at Hogwarts.” Harry glanced around the room, his eyes finally coming to rest on Claudia. “Since I’m acquainted with everyone else, I’ll assume that you are Miss Priestly.” Claudia nodded. “Last year this class covered boggarts, Red Caps, hinkypunks, grindylows, Kappas, and most Dark creatures that I could safely bring to class for observation. If you have missed studying any of these creatures, please see me after class and I’ll make arrangements to tutor you privately.”

Caitlin heard an unmistakable moan from her female classmates. She couldn’t figure out the attraction, but evidently most of them would jump at the chance to have private classes with her dad.

“This year we will concentrate on creatures too dangerous to bring into class, such as dementors, Inferi, and others mentioned in your text book. Time permitting, at the end of the year, I will show you what illegal Dark curses look like.

“On each of your desks is a detailed course outline. Are there any questions?”

As usual there were none. Harry was about to carry on when a hand coyly crept into the air.

“Miss Priestly,” Harry said, failing to hide his surprise. “Do you have a question about the course objectives?”

“Not so much the objectives, but rather about the required course text book,” she said, nervously. “Who selects the textbooks for a given class? In particular, who selected Mr. Trimble’s book for this course?”

Caitlin stared at Claudia, thunderstruck. She couldn’t believe that her new friend was questioning her dad about his selection of course material.

Harry studied Claudia carefully before responding. “An interesting query Miss Priestly and one that I will answer, but perhaps first you could indulge me and answer a question of my own, why do you ask?”

Claudia shilly-shallied, thinking that maybe she should have just kept her big mouth shut.

She took a deep, calming breath. “I was just wondering whether whoever assigned the book actually read it beforehand. In my opinion Mr. Trimble is an unabashed bigot.”

The students as one held their breath in anticipation of their professor’s response.

“Can I assume you have read the book in question?”

“Yes, sir, from cover to cover,” Claudia replied. “I have no quarrel with the author’s representation of creatures such as dementors and Inferi. I think we all agree that they are pure evil with no redeeming values, but he throws vampires, werewolves and giants into the same broad grouping. The book isn’t about them, but in passing he even degrades goblins, house elves and centaurs. The man is racially prejudiced.”

“Can I presume then that you don’t consider vampires, werewolves or giants dangerous dark beings?” Professor Potter asked.

“Not necessarily,” Claudia said, wavering to some extent. “They can be extremely dangerous and evil, but you can’t throw them all in the same pot. They’re people, just like you and I, and people are all individuals. You can’t judge whether a person is good or bad based on his race or religion. Likewise you can’t declare that all werewolves are good or evil. We can point to the war against Voldemort for a key example. Fenrir Greyback fought on the Dark Lord’s side. He was pure evil, an animal with absolutely no redeeming qualities. How can we catalog him along with Remus Lupin who once taught at Hogwarts and fought on the light side? They’re both werewolves, but that’s where the similarity ends.”

When Claudia finished, the room was deathly quiet, everyone waiting for Professor Potter’s reaction to her outburst. For a few minutes he said naught, but rather stared at her appraisingly.

“Miss Priestly, you’ve forced me to do something I swore I would never do on the very first day of classes: Twenty points to Gryffindor. I congratulate you for seeing through the smoke and mirrors and spotting Trimble for the true hypocrite he is. Much to my dismay, the Ministry obliged us to use his xenophobic book this year.”

* * * * * *



A wound allowed to fester, never heals and can only become worse. Sam had allowed the hurt between her and Ron to go untreated far too long. Tonight it had to end, one way or another.


End of Chapter Four


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Ken, Don and Mistri-Tonks' Admirer. If anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed.





5. Gone Astray

Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

A wound allowed to fester, never heals and can only become worse. Sam had allowed the hurt between her and Ron to go untreated far too long. Tonight it had to end, one way or another.

Chapter Five
Gone Astray

Sam had shuttled Timmy off to spend the evening with Harry and Hermione so that she and Ron could be alone and make an effort to work out their differences.

“Dinner smells good,” Ron said impassively as he entered their quarters. “What made you decide to cook for us tonight instead of eating in the Great Hall? Where is Timmy hiding?”

“Hermione has him for the evening,” Sam explained. “Ron, we can’t go on like this; we need to talk.”

“About what?” Ron said, his pent-up anger already bubbling to the surface. “Why waste our time talking when you do just as you damn well please anyway without the slightest regard to my feelings?” He stared crossly at Sam, who stopped midway through preparing the salad.

“That’s not true, Ron. I’d never do anything to deliberately hurt you.”

“You wouldn’t?” What about going to dinner in the Great Hall totally starkers and humiliating me in front of my friends and colleagues?” Ron barked.

“Humiliating you?” Sam said, flabbergasted. “You weren’t even there. I was the one that was embarrassed to death. I’m not like Hermione and the girls; I’m not at ease being unclothed in a room of fully dressed people.”

Ron gave a sarcastic laugh. “You couldn’t have been that discomfited. You paraded all the way to the Great Hall totally exposed and then sat there eating dinner completely naked after I had expressly asked you to give up naturism.”

“You didn’t ask me anything!” Sam shouted, finally losing her temper. “You ordered me. You said that you didn’t want Timmy running about nude, nor did you want me exposing myself in front of him or others.” Sam shook her head. “You made me out to be some sort of a pervert because I allowed my son to be nude and see me the same.”

“You’re not a deviate,” Ron said, trying to calm his voice. “But it isn’t right for Timmy to run about nude or for him to see you that way.”

“In your opinion?”

“Yes, my opinion,” Ron retorted. “But I’m your husband.”

“And that makes your opinion law?”

Ron was about to say yes, but changed directions mid-word.

“Yeh – no. Not law, but it should give it more weight than the views of others,” Ron sputtered.

“And what about how I feel?” Sam asked. “Is my opinion of any significance?”

“Of course, your feelings on the subject matter, but ….”

”My feelings matter so long as we ultimately end up doing things your way,” Sam interrupted. “Ron, you’re just like your mother.”

“You’ve never met my mother. What’s she got to do with this? Why are you bringing my mother into this?” Ron protested.

“No, I’ve never met your mother, but you’ve told me enough stories about her for me to realize that you are just like her,” Sam declared. “She was a very loving woman who’d give a person the shirt off her back, but she was also an inflexible matriarch. There was only one way, hers.”

“My Mum wasn’t like that,” Ron insisted.

“She wasn’t?” Sam retorted skeptically. “Did she once sit down with Fred and George and discuss their desire to open a joke shop or did she simply insist that they forget their dream and go to work in the ministry? Was she willing to let you, Harry, and Hermione learn about the Order of the Phoenix or did she maintain that you were all too young, despite all the quests the three of you had successfully completed? Was she supportive when your dad experimented with Muggle medicine or did she belittle him?”

“My Mom was a good woman. I won’t have you criticize her,” Ron said, firmly.

“I’m not disparaging her,” Sam insisted. “I’m just pointing out how much you are like her. You’re a wonderful man and I love you a great deal, but I can’t be like your dad. I won’t bow to your every belief just to keep the peace. Marriage is a 50/50 partnership. We discuss things and compromise; we don’t dictate to each other.”

“How do we compromise on naturism?” Ron asked, harshly. “There isn’t exactly a middle ground. You’re either dressed or undressed.”

“There is always room for give and take,” Sam said firmly. “But this isn’t just about naturism; it’s about our whole marriage and our future together. I won’t stay in a subservient relationship; you either accept me as an equal partner or …” She couldn’t bring herself to say it.

“Sam, I love you,” Ron cried, tears swelling in his eyes. “You’re having my baby! You can’t possibly seriously be considering leaving me!”

“Ron, I love you, too. Timmy loves you. Leaving is the very last thing I want to do, but staying isn’t an option if we can’t talk and work out our differences.” She turned her back on him. “We better eat before dinner is ruined.”

Ron, uncharacteristically, had no desire for food.

* * * * * *

It was near nine when Ron knocked on the door to the Potters’ quarters. He was flustered, but not surprised when Hermione opened the door unclothed. Hermione looked at him anxiously; he tried his best not to look at her at all.

“Timmy fell asleep on the Chesterfield,” Hermione informed him. “Harry is in the kitchen. Do you want to talk?”

Ron nodded meekly and followed Hermione to the kitchen, finding it extremely difficult not to gaze at her flawless arse. His discomfort was not at all relieved when he discovered Harry to also be completely nude. It was only after they all took a seat at the table that he regained a smidgen of composure; now he only had to avoid staring at Hermione’s gorgeous full chest.

“How did it go?” Hermione asked, worriedly.

“You knew why she wanted Timmy to stay here?” Ron asked, not truly surprised.

“Girls talk,” Hermione answered shyly. “Sam and I have become best friends. We don’t have many secrets.”

“I don’t know what I’ll do if she leaves me,” Ron muttered. “My life wasn’t worth a shit until she and Timmy entered it; and she’s carrying my child.”

“Do you think she’ll actually leave?” Harry asked.

Ron merely nodded. “Am I really opinionated and domineering like my Mum was?”

“Sometimes, just a teeny weeny bit,” Hermione replied meekly, “but your love and loyalty outweighs it.”

“Sam says I don’t know the meaning of compromise and partnership.” Ron shook his head despondently. “You two never argue. How can two people possibly agree on every subject?”

“We don’t?” Harry replied quickly. “We often have disagreements, especially when it comes to raising Emily and Caitlin.”

“But we try to reach a compromise before the situation gets out of control and we never go to bed angry with each other,” Hermione added.

“I doubt Sam and I will be sleeping together tonight,” Ron said despondently. He didn’t say it, but a part of him feared that he’d never get to hold Sam in his arms ever again; never touch her. “I blame this all on naturism.”

“You can do that if it makes you feel better,” Hermione replied. “That may well have been the final straw, but it wasn’t the cause of your troubles. You and Sam come from different countries, different cultures, and different lifestyles. Obviously you won’t agree on every issue. Unfortunately neither of you chose to discuss your dissimilarities, but instead allowed the hurt that they caused to fester. Now instead of a little scratch, you have a deep wound.”

“This is all easy for you two because Harry lets you do anything you please,” Ron retorted. “Hell, he’d let you accompany Caitlin and Emily into Hogsmeade totally starkers if you wished.”

Harry nodded. “I wouldn’t stop her from doing anything she deemed important.”

“And it’s for that very reason that I won’t do anything that will upset him,” Hermione said. “Do you think for one minute that Sam actually wanted to be naked in the Great Hall? She only did that because you forbid her. You’re both stubborn hotheads. Admit it before it’s too late and learn to give and take.”

* * * * * *

By the time Ron returned to his lodgings most of the candles were extinguished; evidently Sam had already gone to bed. He carried Timmy to his bedroom and gently tucked the boy in bed, being careful not to wake the toddler.

After kissing Timmy good night, he crept across the hall to the room he shared with Sam. Quietly, he opened the door and slipped inside. For a short time he just stood staring at the naked goddess asleep on the bed. From her positioning, it appeared that Sam had likely flung herself on the bed and cried herself to sleep. I’ve fouled so many things up in my life; I can’t screw this up, he thought to himself.

He moved stealthily toward the bed wondering if he dare touch her. She looked so beautiful in the dim candlelight. Why did it upset him so greatly for others to see her nude? She was beautiful, a living treasure. He should be grateful that this engaging creature had agreed to be his wife. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder. When she didn’t stir, he got down on his knees next to the bed and gently stroked her bum and then caressed her legs.

“Now that you’ve woken me up so nicely, why don’t you crawl in bed next to me so that we can make love properly?” Sam asked, suggestively.

“I thought you were angry with me; I expected to be spending my night of the couch.”

“I was angry; I still am for that matter. Ronnie, we have differences that must be smoothed out, but that doesn’t mean I no longer love you. I don’t think I could ever stop loving you.”

“Me either,” Ron replied sheepishly. “Hermione and Harry think that we both have a mulish streak.”

“I might be mulish, but you’re more pig-headed,” Sam joked, giving Ron a playful embrace.

He didn’t argue the matter. “I’m sure we can come up with sort of a compromise on the naturist issue,” Ron said, optimistically. “I was wrong to tell you that you couldn’t be nude when in our own quarters. Truth is, I sort of like being able to see and touch you without any clothing barriers.”

“I like you being able to touch me, too,” Sam said, blushing. “I’m sure we can reach a comprise on that and most of our other concerns as long as we’re both willing to talk about our problems, and keep in mind that compromising means that we both must give in a little.” Sam hesitated. “Of course there might be some times when one of us has to do all of the giving in.”

Ron looked at her questioningly. “Such as?

“Such as right now,” Sam smirked. “I’d like you to make love to me, but I’m naked and you’re fully dressed.”

Ron smiled. “I think that in this case I can be persuaded to go the extra mile.”

* * * * * *

Caitlin just stared incredulously at Claudia. “Why are you dressed like that and what the devil is all that gook all over your face?”

Caitlin had just entered the dorm after taking her shower to find Claudia completely shrouded from head to foot. Only her eyes weren’t covered with cloth and they were hidden behind overlarge sunglasses.

“We have Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology this morning,” Claudia explained. “They’re both outside and I have photodermatosis.”

“Photo who?” Caitlin said.

“Photodermatosis,” Claudia repeated. “I get really bad skin rashes following exposure to the sun. It is due to an abnormal immune system reaction to sunlight. By and large if I put on a thick coating of sunscreen and keep my body cloaked, I’m okay outside. I just hope it isn’t so warm out that my heat syndrome acts up.”

“You have heat syndrome, too? Are they both a result of your exposure to the Nundu’s breath?”

“No, I’ve had both afflictions my entire life,” Claudia explained. “That’s why I’m rather an indoor person, generally shy away from direct sunlight, and avoid going outside at all on extremely hot days. When I’m exposed to external temperatures greater than my body temperature I become weak and sometimes even pass out due to the pain.”

Caitlin tried not to show it outwardly, but within she was overcome with sympathy for Claudia. The girl had never gotten to enjoy a normal childhood and now she was destined to spend the remainder of her life in the body of a ten-year-old, an ailing ten-year-old at that. She wished that there were something she could do to help Claudia, but knew her Hyperempath abilities were limited to physical injuries. She could do nothing to cure disease or remedy birth imperfections.

“You definitely have to dress like that?” Caitlin asked concernedly. “Couldn’t you at least wait until after breakfast to cover up?”

“I would have preferred that,” Claudia admitted, “but the ceiling in the Great Hall is nearly the same as being outside. Fortunately the last two days were moderately cloudy, but this morning there isn’t a cloud in the sky.”

Caitlin nodded woefully. “We have Herbology with the Hufflepuffs; they’re an okay group. But we take Care of Magical Creatures with the Slytherins. They’ll be merciless.”

Claudia nodded her head despondently. “It never gets any easier, but I’ve grown accustomed to being scoffed at.”

Caitlin prayed that the Slytherins would limit their abuse to merely poking fun at Claudia.

Evan, Matt and Randy were all waiting in the common room when the girls entered. None of the three verbally questioned Claudia’s bizarre appearance, but their gazes asked a million questions.

“Claudia is extremely sensitive to the sun,” Caitlin said, offering no further explanation. She grabbed Evan’s hand and the couple headed out the portrait hole. Claudia floated out close behind them, followed by a perplexed Matt and Randy.

Once in the hallway, Randy and Matt robotically assumed positions on either side of Claudia; it more or less appeared as if they were acting as security guards, who expected imminent disaster.

At the opening feast and again yesterday, Claudia had attracted a good amount of interest from the students. On both occasions, however, most people at least had the courtesy to not gawk. That was not the case this morning. Students were staring, pointing and in some cases laughing shamelessly.

Matt reached out and clutched Claudia’s hand. “Don’t pay them any mind.”

At first Claudia flinched. A boy had never touched her hand, not for any reason. Then she relaxed a little; she liked the feeling of his hand holding hers. It felt nice, reassuring. Could Matt possible like me? No! That was ridiculous! He’s just being a chivalrous Gryffindor.

Breakfast went by without any true problems, as did Herbology class. Often on the receiving end of obnoxious comments, the Hufflepuffs tended to be a very tolerant group. They occasionally snuck quick glances at Claudia’s outlandish getup, but they steered clear of making any offensive remarks.

Many in the class actually seemed envious of Claudia’s full skin coverage, when Professor Longbottom assigned them the task of collecting bubotuber puss. This was a truly disgusting job that required the popping of swellings on the slug-like plants. The swellings contained a large amount of thick yellowish-green liquid that smelled strongly of petrol and could do funny things if it came in contact with the skin in its undiluted form.

The students caught the liquid in bottles provided by Professor Longbottom, and by the end of the lesson had collected several pints. A booming bell echoed from the castle, and the class separated, the Hufflepuffs climbing the stone steps for Transfiguration, and the Gryffindors heading in the other direction, down the sloping lawn toward the edge of the Forbidden Forest.

This was the moment Caitlin had dreaded. Not only would they be having Care of Magical Creatures with the fourth year Slytherins, but also, they had to pass the third years Slytherins, who had that class the previous period and were now heading up the hill toward the greenhouses and Herbology.

Emily and Kim waved to Caitlin and her friends as they passed; most of the other Slytherins ignored the Gryffindors. Or at least they did until they took notice of the overly dressed Claudia floating by on her cushion.

“What the hell is that supposed to be?!” Denise yelled snidely, pointing toward Claudia. “I always knew Gryffindors were pathetic, but I didn’t realize you guys were desperate enough to consent to having a crippled, underdeveloped mummy in your house.”

“Just ignore her,” Caitlin advised. “She’s just trying to start trouble.”

“Janice, have you ever wondered what a mummy looked like when you unraveled its cloth?” Denise asked, an evil glint in her eye.

Before anyone knew what was happening, Denise had raised her wand. “The little mummy looks awfully hot. I think we should ‘unwrap’ her.”

Denise quickly pointed her wand at Claudia, but then just as quickly froze. Tyler had walked up behind her and now held his wand firmly against her back. “Denise, I’m certain you don’t mean any harm and that you are just teasing the new girl, but I think I should warn you. If you make her clothes evaporate, I guarantee you that she won’t be the only one that ends up nude.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Denise hissed.

“Oh! Wouldn’t I,” Tyler laughed. “Try me if you’re so positive. It would put an end forever to the question of whether or not you stuff your bra.”

Denise scowled and then without hurry lowered her wand. “Our paths will cross again freak,” she said before stalking off.

Emily ran up to Tyler and gave him kiss. “For that you deserve a special reward.”

Tyler smiled, looking at Emily keenly.

“That was Denise, the girl that attacked Emily last year,” Caitlin said as they continued on her way.

“She’s a dreadful person,” Claudia sighed. “She ought to be boiled in undiluted bubotuber puss.

“I’m afraid Madam Pomfrey would consider that a waste of an excellent acne remedy. Emily and I would rather see her fed alive to a Blast-Ended Skrewt.”

“What’s a Blast-Ended Skrewt?” Claudia inquired.

“You don’t want to know,” Caitlin said with a chuckle.

Claudia gave Caitlin a feeble smile. She feared that Denise would prove to be a constant thorn in her backside unless the wicked girl was permanently eliminated.

* * * * * *

The Slytherins hadn’t been nearly as nasty to Claudia during Care of Magical Creatures as Caitlin had feared, never the less, she was still relived when the period lastly ended. The foursome hurried back to Gryffindor tower so that Claudia could wash off the many layers of sunscreen and change clothes before lunch.

“That’s much better, Claudia.” Matt said, as Claudia and Caitlin entered the common room. “It’s a sin to hide that beautiful face.”

Claudia went red. “Thank you Matt, but I’m far from beautiful.”

“Evidently you’ve never taken a proper look at yourself in a mirror,” Matt said, emphatically. “Not only are you pretty, but you have the smoothest, most exotic skin I’ve ever touched.”

Claudia turned an even deeper shade of red.

Caitlin grinned and shook her head. “Come on, Matt; let’s get down to lunch before you embarrass poor Claudia to death.”

They all scurried down to the Great Hall and joined Evan at the Gryffindor table. It seemed like they had no more than sat down to enjoy their lunch when the bell was already ringing to signal the start of afternoon lessons.

“I’ll see you after classes,” Caitlin said, giving Evan a parting hug and then hurrying to catch up with Claudia and the boys.

“Caitlin, move along,” Randy called out, anxiously. “You know how your Mom gets went students are tardy. I don’t fancy starting the year out with a detention from her just the second day of classes.”

Professor Granger had repute for being a fair but strict teacher. The students had learned fast in first year that this clever witch was not a teacher to cross. She considered Transfiguration to be some of the most complex and dangerous magic taught at Hogwarts and thus did not tolerate anyone messing about in her class.

After Transfiguration they had Charms, the class Caitlin had been looking forward to most. She was quite eager to see what Jamie would be like as a teacher. It was strange to take a seat and see the young woman she thought of as a big sister sitting at the teacher’s desk. It was even stranger to realize that she would now be obliged to address Jamie as Professor Zacherley.

“I can’t get over how greatly she looks like your mother,” Claudia whispered, as the remainder of the students filed into the room. “She’s truly beautiful.”

“They’ve been mistaken for each other on a number of occasions,” Caitlin said, but she didn’t furnish any additional details.

It was evident that Claudia wasn’t the only one impressed by Jamie’s exquisite looks. Most of the boys were staring goggle eyed at Jamie, some virtually drooling.

“I hope you all had a pleasant summer and are now prepared to get down to work,” Professor Zacherley said, pleasantly, but austerely. “You are now entering a most important phase of your magical education and there will be a noticeable increase in the amount of work you will be required to do this term.”

This pronouncement was met with a collective groan, which Jamie ignored.

“You are now entering a most vital phase of your magical education!” she continued, her eyes glinting sternly. “Your Ordinary Wizarding Levels are drawing closer –”

“Excuse me Professor, but we don’t sit for O.W.L.s till fifth year!” Randy interrupted.

“Perhaps not, but it hasn’t been that long since I sat for my own O.W.L.s and, believe me, you need all the preparation you can get! Two Charms that you will unquestionably have to demonstrate your proficiency at during the practical exam are the Summoning Charm and the Banishing Charm. Both are rather difficult and entail a great deal of concentration. Today we will begin working on Summoning Charms.”

The students quickly realized that Professor Zacherley hadn’t been exaggerating when she alleged that the charms were not easy. The students spent the entire class trying to get various objects to fly across the room toward them with only modest success. It was reasonably easy to get books to slide off the shelf, but they tended to drop like stones rather than fly across the room.

“I like her,” Claudia said, as the Gryffindors headed back to their dorm. “She’s a really good teacher, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do a Summoning Charm correctly.”

“Yes, you will,” Caitlin said encouragingly. “It just takes a lot of concentration. My dad said he was really horrible at them at first. The objects kept losing heart halfway across the room. Eventually he was able to summon his broomstick all the way from his dorm room to the Quidditch pitch.”

“For now, I’d settle for my quill sliding across my desk,” Claudia grumbled.

As the leaves changed color and the weather turned nippy, Claudia’s ability at Summoning Charms improved dramatically. Unfortunately, one thing that did not get any better was her rapport with Denise. The Slytherin girl had evidently decided that Claudia would be her new whipping child and therefore took every possible opportunity to harass the unfortunate girl. Things got so bad that it was unsafe for Claudia to pass through the halls of the castle without being accompanied.

“I never thought I’d say this about someone, but I hate that girl,” Claudia said, after yet another maddening encounter with Denise. “I’d really like to see her get what she has coming to her.”

“It’s Friday and classes are over for the week,” Caitlin said. “Forget about that evil bitch and let’s enjoy the weekend.”

“How can I when I feel like she is constantly stalking me? I don’t feel safe anywhere in the castle,” Claudia whimpered. “Denise and her wicked friends won’t be content until they have me hanging by my ankles, totally naked, in the Great Hall.”

“I guess that’s one of the advantages of being a naturist,” Caitlin sighed. “The hanging by the ankles bit would most certainly piss me off, but being naked wouldn’t phase me in the least.”

“Well, I’m not a naturist,” Claudia reminder her tartly. “I’d rather die than be seen naked by the entire school.”

“Look, I have an idea,” Caitlin declared. “How would you like to spend the weekend someplace where Denise can’t possibly get near enough to jinx you?”

“Sounds great, but we’re not allowed to leave the castle grounds,” Claudia sighed despondently.

“We don’t need to leave the grounds; my parents already have,” Caitlin explained. “They Apparated to Paris for the weekend and won’t be back until late Sunday evening. Emily and I are going to spend the weekend in their quarters. I know Emily has invited Kim. Would you like to be my guest?”

Claudia shilly-shallied. “Won’t we get in trouble?”

“Nah! My parents trust Emily and me. Kim’s almost an adopted sister and they both like you. They won’t have any problem with it at all. Plus, you won’t have to see hide nor hair of Denise for the next two days. We can even eat our meals there. Dobby the house-elf would be happy to pop in with food for us.”

“Sounds great,” Claudia said excitedly and then she paused. “I imagine you’ll be nude the entire weekend. What about Emily and Kim?”

Caitlin looked at Claudia, a rather guilty expression on her face. “Beyond a doubt Emily will be; almost certainly Kim, too. That doesn’t mean that you’re obliged to, Claudia. None of us are like that. We’d never try to force our way of life on you.”

“I know,” Claudia conceded. “It’s just that it will be a little weird – you know – the three of you running around in the buff. I won’t know where to look.”

“You’ll be fine,” Caitlin insisted. “None of us are exactly shy. Besides, you’ve become comfortable with me prancing about starkers in our dorm. Girls all have the same parts. When it comes right down to it, Emily and Kim are just variations of me. Who knows, maybe you’ll even decide to give naturism a try.”

Claudia laughed. “I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you. Okay, when do we go and what do we need to take with us?”

“In my case, I only need to grab my toothbrush,” Caitlin chuckled. “You’ll probably want to take a change or two of clothing.”

After a quick visit to their dorm room, Claudia and Caitlin were ready to take off for their secluded weekend. They were at least until Caitlin ran into Evan in the common room and an extended good-bye ensued. After what to Claudia seemed like an eternity, they finally exited through the portrait hole and headed in the direction of the teachers’ quarters.

“Caitlin, can I ask you a personal question?” Claudia queried.

“You can ask,” Caitlin joked, as they continued to walk. “Whether I answer or not depends on the question.”

“You and Evan, how did you guys ever get together? As pretty as you are, you could almost certainly get any guy at Hogwarts; what attracted you to him, a second year?”

“I’m not so sure about my being able to get any guy,” Caitlin replied modestly. “But as far as Evan goes, it all just sort of happened. We started talking together, became friends and finally both realized we wanted to be more than friends.” Caitlin nodded her head. “I know people talk about us behind our backs; call us the odd couple, but I really don’t care. There is a lot more to a meaningful relationship than outward show. I think….”

But Claudia never got to hear what Caitlin thought. A female voice shouted, “LEVICORPUS!” There was a flash of light and Claudia’s cushion floated empty next to Caitlin. Claudia was suddenly hanging upside down in the air, her robes falling over her head to reveal bare, smooth legs and a pair of tiny blue panties.

“Help me!” Claudia begged in a panicked voice. “Please, don’t let anyone see me like this.”

Caitlin pointed her wand and in quick succession yelled, “Finite Incantatem! Wingardium Leviosa!” Claudia remained inverted, but began to slowly float to the ground, like a feather floating on the wind. As soon as she was able, Caitlin helped upright the girl and assisted her back onto her cushion.

“It was Denise, wasn’t it?!” Claudia shouted.

“Probably! It sounded like her voice, but I actually didn’t see anyone,” Caitlin confessed.

“I know it was that bitch,” Claudia cursed. “I’ve had it with her. This is the final straw; it’s time she got what she deserves.”

“But what can we do?”

“You can’t do anything, but I ….” Claudia paused. “It’s payback time.”

Caitlin kept asking Claudia what she planned to do, but Claudia wouldn’t answer. She just kept mumbling about paybacks. Finally they reached the Potters’ quarters.

“I wonder if Emily and Kim are here yet?” Caitlin said, as she magically unlocked the door and ushered Claudia inside.

“What took you guys so long?” Emily shouted, running to the door to greet them. Kim followed closely in her wake.

Caitlin quickly explained the reason for their delay while Claudia stood speechless, trying frantically not to stare at either Kim or Emily; both girls were totally nude. She had primed herself for this eventuality, but at the moment no amount of preparation seemed adequate. She considered making some sort of lame excuse to leave and then bolting from the room, but she couldn’t. She desperately wanted the friendship of this trio. They had accepted her with all her idiosyncrasies; somehow she had to get by this hurdle.

In order to avoid gawking at Emily or Kim, Claudia turned back in the direction of Caitlin only to discover that her new best friend was now in the process of disrobing. It seemed that no matter what direction Claudia turned, she wound up looking at bare breasts.

“Claudia, why don’t you get comfortable?” Emily asked earnestly.

“Me! You said I didn’t have to,” Claudia protested. “I could never.”

“I just meant take your school robes off,” Emily sniggered. “No one here expects you to get totally undressed. Of course, if you get the urge, feel free.”

“I seriously doubt that will happen,” Claudia responded, categorically. “Right now I’m having a hard enough time knowing where to look without one of you thinking I’m into girls.”

“No one is going to think that of you,” Kim cut in. “Caitlin and I know what it’s like to be around unclothed people for the first time. It’s impossible not to stare and want to make comparisons. I still find myself doing it at times.”

“Just try to relax,” Emily said, sympathetically. “You’ll be surprise how quickly you’ll become adapted to us being nude.”

Claudia nodded in agreement although she doubted this exceedingly. At that moment there was a crack like a whip and Dobby, the house-elf appeared.

“Dobby has brought dinner for the Miss Potters and their friends.” Dobby was bearing a large silver tray laden with food and drink. .“Dobby will sit it on the kitchen table. Would the Miss Potters be wanting anything more before Dobby returns to the kitchen?”

“No! Thank you, Dobby. Everything looks delicious,” Emily commented.

“If Dobby can be of further assistance, just call him. Dobby is always happy to help the daughters of Harry Potter.” There was another crack and Dobby vanished.

“Was that a house-elf?” Claudia asked, stunned. “I’ve never seen one before except in pictures.”

“Yes,” Caitlin answered. “But Dobby is more than merely a house-elf, he’s a good friend of the family.”

“He didn’t seem at all shaken to see all of you unclothed.”

“He wouldn’t be,” Emily laughed. “In the case of Emily and me, he’d be more surprised to see us clothed. Once we enter that door, we’re home and the clothes come off until we’re ready to leave.”

“What if you have visitors?” Claudia asked.

“They accept us as we are or they don’t visit,” Emily replied straightforwardly.

“Come on, lets eat before the food gets cold,” Kim suggested. “We have all night to swap gossip.”

And gossip they did. They talked about boys, Denise, boys, professors, boys, classes and finally about boys. Except for the subject of Denise, Claudia had remained moderately silent, although listening intently to the conversation of the other girls. Finally around midnight they decided to turn in.

“Kim is going to share Emily’s bed,” Caitlin pointed out. “I hope you don’t mind sleeping with me?”

“Not at all,” Claudia said and then cursed.

“What’s the matter?” Caitlin inquired.

“I forgot my pajamas,” Claudia moaned. “I don’t suppose you have any that I could scrounge?”

“I’m afraid you’re out of luck in this household,” Caitlin said.

“Then I suppose I don’t have much choice but to sleep in my underwear,” Claudia said grudgingly. She slid off her cushion and stood wobbly next to the bed.

“Do you need any help?” Caitlin asked.

“No, I can manage.” Claudia sat on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes and socks and then swiftly slid under the covers before reluctantly shedding her blouse and skirt.

Caitlin stared at her, bewildered.

“I can’t help it if I’m bashful,” Claudia protested. “You saw how tiny and sheer my panties are and I don’t have a tee-shirt on. You would all laugh if you saw my immature body.”

“No we wouldn’t,” Caitlin insisted. She grabbed Claudia’s hand and held it tightly. “We’re your friends. Friendship isn’t predicated on the size of your breasts.”

“By the way, did I tell you guys that I invited the boys to drop by tomorrow afternoon after lunch,” Emily said, trying to take the attention away from a noticeably tense Claudia.

“Mum and Dad won’t be pleased about that,” Caitlin said.

“I didn’t intend to let them know,” Emily announced. “Besides we’re not going to do anything immoral. At least I’m not. I don’t know about you and Evan”

“Who all did you invite?” Caitlin inquired, ignoring Emily’s snide comment. “Just Tyler, Evan and Randy. Oh, Matt is coming, too. He sort of invited himself when I was talking to Evan and Randy.”

Claudia flushed at the mention of Matt’s name.

“I figured that by tomorrow afternoon we’d be bored with gossip and ready for some distraction. We can play some board games. It seems like years since we’ve done that.”

The others agreed and then after a bit more discussion they finally settled down to sleep, everyone but Claudia. She waited until thoroughly convinced that Emily and Kim were asleep before whispering, “Caitlin, are you still awake?”

“Yeah. For some reason I can’t sleep. Are you having the same problem?”

“Sort of; I wanted to ask you a question.”

“Go ahead.”

“It’s completely over between you and Matt, right? Neither of you have any lingering feelings?”

“I can’t speak categorically for Matt, but I unquestionably no longer have those type of feelings for him. I’m actually hoping that Evan and I have the opportunity to make love before the year is out.”

Claudia was momentarily taken back by this startling information, but plowed on. “Then you wouldn’t mind if I asked Matt to have sex with me?”

To say Caitlin was flabbergasted by this question, would be putting it mild. “But he’s never even asked you out on a date. You barely know him. How could you possibly consider doing something so special, so intimate with him?”

“Because he’s the first boy that’s showed an ounce of caring toward me since I can’t remember when,” Claudia retorted. She sat up, took a deep breath and dropped the bedclothes covering her chest. “Look at me! I don’t exactly ooze sex appeal. I’m sixteen year olds with no breasts at all, just two puffy little nipples. I’ve looked like this for the last six years and I’ll look like this until the day I die.

“My circumstances aren’t going to get any better. In ten years I’ll be in my mid twenties and attracted to men of that age and older, but somehow I doubt any of them will be much interested in someone with this body. If he says yes, it might be the only opportunity I’ll ever get to experience what it feels like to be a woman.”

Caitlin wanted to disagree, but couldn’t come up with any logical arguments. Claudia’s intellect and needs were maturing while her body remained at a standstill. The gap was only going to increase more and more as the years passed.

“He’s a teenage boy,” Caitlin said. “I seriously doubt he’d turn down the opportunity to have sex with you; it’s not like you’re some repulsive old hag. You’re very attractive for…”

“For a little girl.” Claudia finished the statement for Caitlin. “I know what I look like on the surface, but I’m not a little girl within. I’ll come of age in the Wizarding world in another year. Can’t you understand what I’m going through, being trapped in this body?”

Claudia sighed. “Some days I think it would have been better if I had died.”

“Don’t talk like that,” Caitlin protested. She paused briefly, weighing her words. “Assuming Matt is agreeable, is your body physically able?”

Claudia snorted. “Unless he’s quite overly endowed. It will undoubtedly be tight and probably hurt at first, but I’m prepared for some discomfort. I’ve already done the deflowering charm so that won’t be a problem and obviously I’ll never have to worry about pregnancy.”

“You seem to have it all covered,” Caitlin said, marveling at Claudia’s almost businesslike approach to something she consider romantic and cherished. “When are you going to broach the subject with Matt?”

”I’m not sure; I’m never actually alone with him,” Claudia said. “It’s not something I’d want to bring up when Randy is about.”

Caitlin agreed, but didn’t comment further. She wasn’t sure how she felt about Claudia’s plan or whether or not she wanted to become involved. Before she drifted off into a fretful sleep, Caitlin came to the decision that she would speak with her mother and solicit her opinion.

- - - - - -

She wasn’t sure what disturbed her sleep, but it was only three in the morning when Caitlin checked her watch. It was when she rolled over to go back to sleep that she realized something was amiss; she was alone in her bed.

Caitlin was about to throw back the covers and look for her friend when she spied Claudia creeping back into the room.

The girl practically jumped out of her skin when Caitlin whispered, “Where were you?”

“I had to go to the bathroom,” Claudia replied tensely. “I’m sorry if I woke you.”

“You didn’t,” Caitlin yawned, turning once more to go back to sleep as Claudia undressed before getting back in bed. Caitlin smiled as she drifted off to sleep; only Claudia would get fully dressed, including shoes and socks, just to go take a pee.

* * * * * *

The girls all slept late Saturday morning and then enjoyed a delicious brunch served by Dobby.

“What time did you say the boys would be here?” Claudia asked anxiously.

“I told them any time after lunch,” Emily replied. “It’s noon now so they’ll probably be here in about an hour.”

“If that’s the case, don’t you guys think you should get dressed?” Claudia asked.

“Why?” Emily asked, at a loss.

Claudia stared at Emily as if she had gone mad. “You’re all nude in case you’ve forgotten. Certainly you don’t want the boys to see you like that.”

Emily chuckled. “This is our home, our turf; anyone that enters that door sees us in our contented condition, nude. Besides, the boys have all seen us naked before, although it’s been awhile.”

“Did I hear the door?” Kim questioned. “Do you think that’s them already? They’re early.”

“They wouldn’t just walk in,” Caitlin said. “What's more, they don’t know the pass word.” But it wasn’t any of the boys; it was Hermione and Harry.

“Mum, Dad, What are you doing home already?” Emily exclaimed. “I thought you said you wouldn’t be home until tomorrow night?”

“That was our plan,” Harry said, sounding slightly put out. “I was hoping that perhaps you girls knew what was going on. We got an owl a short time ago from the Headmaster asking us to please return to the castle immediately; that there was some sort of urgent situation.”

At that moment the magically magnified voice of the Headmaster echoed throughout the castle.

“All students to return to their House dormitories at once. All teachers report to the staff room. Immediately, please.”

“He sounds really upset about something,” Hermione asserted. “Harry, we best hurry to the staff room. I’m sorry girls, but it looks like your little get-together is over. Scurry and get dressed and then hasten back to your dormitories. I’m sure your head of House will be in contact as soon as possible to let you know what is going on.”

Without another word, Harry and Hermione turned and rushed out of the room. The girls quickly dressed and then without delay hurried back to their dormitories, their plans for the day instantaneously forgotten.

When Harry and Hermione reached the staff room, Ron and a few other teachers were already in attendance.

“Do you have any idea what this is all about, Mate?” Harry inquired of Ron.

“Not the foggiest,” Ron replied, “but it must be awfully important for Snape to go as far as summoning you two back from Paris.”

Hermione questioned Katie and Neville, but like Ron, they had no clue what was going on. As they waited for the Headmaster, Draco, Ginny and the other teachers arrived.

Harry noticed that Draco was looking even more pallid than normal. The Head of Slytherin House looked under the weather; gone was his normal arrogant better than thou expression.

Neither Draco nor Ginny acknowledged anyone; instead they quickly took seats and sat quietly, not even chatting to each other. Some of the staff, Jamie for instance, looked puzzled, others appeared out-and-out scared.

Finally after what seemed like hours but was only a matter of minutes, Professor Snape entered the room. He appeared much older than his actual age and was noticeably troubled.

“I have distressful news,” he said, without preliminary remarks. “A student has been reported missing.”

“But how is that feasible?” Neville asked. “A student couldn’t possibly leave the Hogwarts grounds with our high level of security. Besides all the charms and wards, the gates and walls all have anti-intruder jinxes on them.”

“I am well aware of our impressive safety measures Professor Longbottom,” Snape said sarcastically, evidently annoyed by the interruption. “Never the less, preliminary searches seem to confirm that we are indeed short one student. That is why I have called you all here and restricted the student body to their Houses.”

“We need to conduct an all out search of the castle,” he continued. “Each floor must be searched thoroughly. We must search the dungeons, the Astronomy tower, Professor Trelawney’s tower room; even the Owlery. Harry, if you could go and get that marvelous map of yours it could be of great assistance.”

“Excuse me Severus, but who is it?” said Hermione, who had sunk, weak-kneed, into a chair. “Which student is missing?”

Snape couldn’t believe that in his panic, he had forgotten to inform the staff exactly who was lost. He shook his head doubtingly. “The missing student is …


End of Chapter Five


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Ken, Don and Mistri-Tonks' Admirer. I'm still looking for an additional beta: if anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed.





6. Rainy Day Blues

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

Finally after what seemed like hours but was only a matter of minutes, Professor Snape entered the room. He appeared much older than his actual age and was noticeably troubled.

“I have distressful news,” he said, without preliminary remarks. “A student has been reported missing.”

“But how is that feasible?” Neville asked. “A student couldn’t possibly leave the Hogwarts grounds with our high level of security. Besides all the charms and wards, the gates and walls all have anti-intruder jinxes on them.”

“I am well aware of our impressive safety measures Professor Longbottom,” Snape said sarcastically, evidently annoyed by the interruption. “Never the less, preliminary searches seem to confirm that we are indeed short one student. That is why I have called you all here and restricted the student body to their Houses.”

“We need to conduct an all out search of the castle,” he continued. “Each floor must be searched thoroughly. We must search the dungeons, the Astronomy tower, Professor Trelawney’s tower room; even the Owlery. Harry, if you could go and get that marvelous map of yours it could be of great assistance.”

“Excuse me Severus, but who is it?” said Hermione, who had sunk, weak-kneed, into a chair. “Which student is missing?”

Chapter Six
Rainy Day Blues

Snape couldn’t believe that in his haste, he had forgotten to inform the staff exactly who was lost. He shook his head unbelievingly. “The missing student is Denise Graves, a third year Slytherin,” he informed the assemblage. “She was in her dorm room last evening. Her roommates recall seeing the girl close the curtains around her bed. This morning the hangings were still closed, but when they tried to awaken her, they found the bed to be empty.

“Initially they thought that perhaps she had simply arisen early and gone to breakfast on her own; although I’m told that would have been extremely out of character for Miss Graves. After a few hours with no sign of her, they became worried and contacted their Head of House, Professor Malfoy. Draco, would you bring us up to date?”

Draco hesitantly rose to his feet. Harry and Hermione exchanged meaningful looks. Draco looked dreadful; his normal swagger was nonexistent, instead his face was pallid; his hair askew. He looked extremely sick and as if he hadn’t had a proper sleep in weeks.

Even though a part of him very much wanted to remain and hear what Draco had to say, Harry excused himself and hurried back to his quarters to get the Marauder’s Map.

“Admittedly, when I was initially contacted by Miss Graves’ dorm mates, earlier this morning, my first inclination was to close my eyes to the report,” Draco said fretfully. “Like Longbottom here, I considered the likelihood of her actually being missing preposterous. It quickly became apparent, however, that the only way to quell the anxiety of her housemates was to locate the wayward young woman.

“I had the House prefects assemble a group of trustworthy students and we gave the castle a quick once-over. When the hunt turned up no trace of the girl, I grew apprehensive and decided it best to inform the Headmaster of the circumstances so that a more structured and through search could be conducted. I still feel confident that she is somewhere in the castle to be found.”

From the expression on the Headmaster’s face, it was clear that he did not share Malfoy’s confidence. Snape had just completed assigning areas to search when Harry reentered the teachers’ lounge noticeably out of breath.

“No sign of her anywhere in the castle,” Harry announced, thrusting the map in front of Severus. “Except for the ghosts and elves, no one appears on the map anywhere but here and the House common rooms.”

“That map displays the castle grounds and secret passageways as well?” Snape questioned.

“It shows all locations that the creators were aware of,” Harry explained. “It doesn’t, for example, show the Room of Requirement.”

“Then you better check that out,” Severus recommended. “As for the rest of you, please search your assigned areas. I’ll have the ghosts and elves aid you. It will indubitably prove fruitless, but in a situation such as this we can’t rely solely on this map. Please report back to me with your results.”

It was in excess of an hour before everyone completed searching his or her assigned area; unfortunately, as Professor Snape had forecast, the search proved ineffective.

“Very well,” Snape said to the group in general. “I really didn’t expect any of you to find Miss Graves. The Marauder’s Map is quite trustworthy.”

“Have you any theory as to what happened to her, Professor?” asked Harry concernedly.

“Many, Harry, each of them as unlikely as the next.”

“It seems – almost impossible – that Miss Graves could have left the school without some sort of assistance,” Harry commented.

“I do not believe a single person inside this castle was involved in the girl’s disappearance,” said Snape.

“Then you think that somehow someone got into the castle and kidnapped her?” Harry questioned.

“That is one theory,” Professor Snape said with a sigh. “One of several. At this point I’d only be speculating.” He shook his head sullenly. “The students must be informed of what has taken place. I’ll leave that in the hands of the Heads of House. Meanwhile, I must contact the Ministry and the Board of Governors.”

The school talked of nothing but Denise Graves for the next few days. The theories about what happened to her became wilder and wilder. However, other than Janice, her best friend, few people seemed overly saddened by her disappearance; she was incontrovertibly not a popular student.

What was truly unexpected was the way in which the Ministry, Board of Governors and even the Daily Prophet handled the news. The Prophet instead of blaring the report on the front page buried the item on page thirteen between the obituaries and an advertisement for dragon dug fertilizer. The Ministry and Board of Governors reacted blandly as if a student disappearing from Hogwarts was an everyday occurrence. Even Denise’s father, a normally blustery powerful politician, was extremely sedate and patient. He voiced absolute certainty that his daughter would eventually turn up safe and sound.

The Quibbler alone voiced strong concern for the disappearance in its editorials. Luna Lovegood linking the kidnapping to the many disasters currently taking place in both the wizard and Muggle worlds; claiming that Salazar Slytherin was to ultimately blame for all these tragedies. Minister of Magic, Percy Weasley joked that Lovegood would next be blaming global warming on the centuries dead cofounder of Hogwarts.

As is often the case with old news, the disappearance of Denise quickly faded from conversation. This was particularly true as November started and the first Quidditch match of the season drew nearer.

“The weather is predicted to worsen by the weekend,” Claudia said elatedly, as she and Caitlin entered the DADA classroom. “If it’s really gloomy and miserable, I’ll be able to attend the Quidditch match this Saturday without dressing like a mummy.”

“Yeah!” Caitlin agreed. “Instead we can all wear our wetsuits. You’re the only person I know that likes gloomy, miserable weather.”

“I don’t really like bad weather,” Claudia argued. “It’s just nice to not have to dress like a freak.”

“You’re not a freak,” Matt barked, evidently overhearing Claudia’s put down of herself. “I happen to think you’re very nice and attractive.”

“You happen to need glasses,” Claudia retorted, blushing profusely, “but don’t be in to big a hurry to get them.”

“Have you asked him yet?” Caitlin whispered.

“No, I’m frightened,” Claudia replied. “If he says no, I’ll be mortified and never be able to face him again.”

“And if he says yes?” Caitlin questioned.

“If he says yes, I’ll have to get naked in front of him in order to do it and that will be even more humiliating.”

“I suppose you could always keep your clothes on, except for your knickers,” Caitlin suggested, “but that would make it all seem a bit impersonal,”

Professor Potter cleared his throat noisily. “Miss Potter and Miss Priestly, as interesting as I’m sure your personal lives must be, I’d like to begin class now if you don’t mind.”

Caitlin and Claudia both went red in the face.

Harry smiled. “Now then, if I remember correctly, we finished our discussion of werewolves when last we met. Does anyone have any additional questions or comments before we move on?”

The class remained silent.

“I assume that means you have no questions,” Professor Potter remarked. “That being the case, we will move on today to discuss vampires.”

The class all murmured in excitement.

“Let’s start by listing qualities unique to the vampire. Who would like to begin?” Professor Potter asked.

At first no one responded; finally Randy shyly raised his hand. “They’re dead people that have come back to life, but with super human powers.”

Harry didn’t comment but instead pointed his wand toward the blackboard and a piece of caulk began to mark a list: Dead, Super Human.

“They can’t be killed in normal ways,” offered a blonde Hufflepuff girl. “They are demons that live forever by killing and drinking the blood of their victims.”

“They can be killed if exposed to sunlight,” Caitlin added.

“In a fight, if you stab them in the chest, they disintegrate,” another student said.

As the list grew longer and longer, Harry noted that Claudia seemed to become more and more agitated. She didn’t raise her hand, but instead squirmed in her seat with a disgusted look on her face, shaking her head in frustration.

“Miss Priestly, you seem bothered,” Harry finally commented. “Do you find objection with our list?”

At first Claudia bit her lip trying to restrain her true feelings, but it was to no avail. “That list is based on prejudice, misinformation and Muggle movies,” Claudia vented. “Vampires are no more demons than werewolves are. Undeniably, there are evil vampires, just like there are evil werewolves and even evil humans, but for the most part they are good quality people that suffered a horrible misfortune.”

Harry studied Claudia face closely before asking, “Have you ever personally met a vampire?”

Claudia swallowed hard, trying to hold back her tears. “Yes,” she answered quietly. “I knew one for many years. He was a close friend of the family and never killed a single person.”

“Miss Priestly, you and I have before agreed that the author of our text book is extremely prejudice; I also concur that Muggle literature, television and movies have done a good deal to muddy the true story of vampires. For example, vampires do not disintegrate as shown in the Buffy, the Vampire Slayer television series. That was totally contrived by the writers of that series to eliminate the need to explain the numerous bodies strewn about the town.”

Harry looked at Claudia questioningly. “Since you have first hand knowledge of vampires would you be willing to share that information with the class or would it be too stressful for you?”

Claudia appeared visibly shaken as she considered her answer. “I’d like people to know the truth,” she finally answered, wiping her eyes.

“Many people think of vampires as re-animated corpses of human beings, but that’s off beam because it equates them with zombies and Inferi,” Claudia affirmed. “Vampires are not mindless creatures that just exist to kill. They have feelings and emotions just like you and I. They can love and be loved. They can be hurt both physically and emotionally. They are neither living nor dead, but rather undead.

“A vampire is immune to most diseases and is invincible to mortal weapons. Only when moving about during the day or when resting in their coffin is the vampire subject to physical harm.”

Caitlin raised her hand and then asked, “But I thought vampires couldn’t move around in the daytime?”

“That is a myth based to a degree on fact,” Claudia declared. “The vampire’s physical strength greatly exceeds that of mortals at night, but is severely weakened during daylight hours; in fact during the day they can be harmed by mortal weapons. For that reason, most will not venture out during the day, but the experienced vampire is able to move about and act as a human. It’s only been in the recent history of fifty or sixty years that the new tradition of sunlight killing vampires has emerged. Popular culture, Muggle movies and novels have made sunlight the ultimate vampire killer. However, if you ever run into a real vampire, don’t be surprised if they don’t explode when sunlight hits them.”

“What about religious symbols such as crosses?” Matt asked. “Do they really repel or harm vampires?”

Harry had taken a seat and was listening keenly as Claudia enthralled both him and the class with her knowledge.

“That’s another myth.” Claudia affirmed. “Vampires exist worldwide. With the variety of religious experiences available around the world, there are many people including vampires to whom Christian religious symbols are meaningless.”

“Can vampires really heal most wounds?” Matt inquired.

“Yes, that is why burning the body of an evil vampire is not always an effective method of destroying it. If the vampire is not burned thoroughly to ashes, it will eventually heal itself and return for bitter vengeance.”

“Then how do you kill a vampire for sure?” another student inquired.

Claudia face went ashen. “The best method is when the vampire’s head and heart have been removed first before the corpse is burned. But this is only something that should be considered in less than ten percent of circumstances,” Claudia emphasized. “The majority of vampires are not dangerous.”

“How can you say that a creature that must drink blood in order to survive is not dangerous?” a burly Hufflepuff boy protested.

“Do you consider us, humans, dangerous?” Claudia asked. “Probably not, but yet we all ate bacon this morning for breakfast, chicken for lunch and undoubtedly will have roast beef for dinner this evening. The basic truth is depressing, but for anything to live, something or someone else must die. Whether this truth sets you free or not depends, I suppose, on your place at or on the dinner table. There was a time in the past when vampires roamed the world killing innocent people without thought or remorse; that is no longer the case. In order to incorporate with humans most vampires have taken to drinking a ghastly tasting synthetic blood and only partake of the real thing when a willing donor is available.”

Harry found himself engrossed by Claudia’s presentation. Much of what she was saying was news to even him. “There are actually people that willing give blood to vampires?” he questioned.

“Quite many,” Claudia proclaimed. “Sometimes friends or relatives, but often complete strangers who are simply empathetic to the vampires’ blight are the ones to donate. Muggles have donated blood for decades to help accident victims. This is similar, but more personal because the blood must be taken directly from the donor by the vampire. A vampire can only drink fresh blood being pumped by a live heart. I’ve given numerous times.”

With that shocking pronouncement, the bell rang ending class. “We’ll continue discussing vampires next class,” Harry called out to the class as they gathered their belongings together. “Hopefully Miss Priestly will continue to enlighten us. Claudia, could I speak to you briefly before you leave?”

Claudia indicated for Caitlin to wait outside the classroom for her as she approached Professor Potter’s desk. Due to her relationship with Caitlin and Emily, Claudia knew Professor Potter better than most of her professors, but it was still intimidating to talk to the famous man one on one.

“That was extremely informative,” Harry said, a pleasant smile on his face. “Thank you for sharing your personal familiarity of vampires with the class. I hope you’ll continue to do so next lesson.”

Claudia nodded meekly.

Harry’s expression turned to one of concern. “You used the past tense to describe your vampire acquaintance. Is he deceased?”

Claudia nodded again, her eyes reddening. “But he was much more than a friend,” she said sorrowfully. “He was my father.”

Harry reached out and clutched Claudia’s shaking hand. “It must have been awful for you; something horrendous like that happening to someone so dear to you. Yet he must have loved you and your mother a great deal to resist all the harmful temptations and maintain your family.”

“He did,” Claudia said, biting her lips and trying fruitlessly to restrain her tears.

Harry felt the urge to embrace his daughter’s best friend, but thought better. “If you ever need someone to talk to, Hermione and I will be here for you,” Harry said sincerely.

“Thank you Professor,” she said. Claudia wiped her eyes with her sleeve. “I better go catch up with the others or I’ll be late for my next class.”

As the girl floated out the classroom door, Harry found it necessary to reach for a tissue and blow his nose. How could life be so good to some and so unfair to others?

When Claudia reached the hallway, all thoughts of her conversation with Professor Potter were hurriedly erased from her mind.

“What happened?” she shrieked, seeing Matt lying on the floor. His face covered with a copious amount of blood, Caitlin holding a hankie tightly to his nose.

“Matt took exception to a remark that beefy Hufflepuff bloke made,” Caitlin replied, as Matt slowly got to his feet. “Regrettably he was bested in a Muggle duel. I think his nose is broken.”

“We need to get him to the infirmary,” Claudia said anxiously. “Madam Pomfrey will fix him up in a jiffy.”

“I can cope on my own,” Matt claimed. “You guys go on, otherwise you’ll all be late for class.”

“You and Randy go on to class,” Claudia suggested. “I’m going with Matt.”

“I’m fine,” Matt persisted. “Go to class.”

“I’m going with you,” Claudia insisted stubbornly.

“Okay mother. Obviously you won’t take no for an answer,” Matt yielded.

Madam Pomfrey didn’t ask a lot of question, but instead quickly healed Matt and in a few minutes they were both headed off to class.

“What did he say?” Claudia asked as they walked.

“What did who say?” Matt answered, trying to dodge the question.

“The Hufflepuff bloke. It’s not like you to start a fight.”

“It was nothing,” Matt lied. “He was just running off at the mouth and I lost my cool.”

“Was it about me?” Claudia asked. “Tell me the truth Matt; what did he say?”

Matt hesitated briefly, but almost immediately realized that Claudia wouldn’t stop badgering him until he answered her truthfully.

“He called you a tramp,” Matt said uncertainly. “He said that anyone that would give blood willingly to a vampire, would sleep with the devil.”

Claudia reached out and grabbed Matt’s hand. “Nobody has ever defended my honor before,” she said sincerely. “You’re a good friend.”

They were alone and she was holding Matt’s hand. If she was ever going to ask, now was the time. Claudia took a deep breath and then blurted out, “Wouldyouhavesexwith me?”

Matt just stared at her, at first not able to articulate an answer. “Would I what?” he asked, not trusting his own ears.

Claudia became flustered at Matt’s tentativeness. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked. Even friendship has its limitations. I can understand you reluctance; look at me. I’m not exactly oozing sex appeal.” Tears started to swell in her eyes and she made to leave, but Matt held onto her hand tightly.

“I’d…I’d love to,” Matt stuttered. “But we’ve never even gone out on a date. Why would you, from nowhere, offer me such a wondrous opportunity?”

“I doubt that wondrous is the greatest choice of words,” Claudia replied. “Let’s try to forget for the moment that my bloody legs are too weak to support my own weight and that I require this floating cushion to get around the castle. There is still the slight problem that I’m a sixteen-year-old young woman trapped in the body of a ten-year-old girl. Matt, my problem will only worsen, as I grow older. If I wait any longer, I may near get to experience what it feels like to be a woman. You’re the first boy that I’ve ever had the nerve to ask this of. Hell, you’re one of the few boys that haven’t treated me as if I had the plague.”

“I think you’re beautiful,” Matt implored.

“I know,” Claudia laughed, shaking her head. “That’s another reason why I decided to ask you now; before you had the opportunity to have you eyes checked.”

“I’ll always think you’re beautiful,” Matt argued.

“Of course you will,” Claudia said, doubtfully. “Is Sunday okay with you?”

“Sunday!? You mean this Sunday!?” Matt asked flustered.

“Well, the Quidditch match is Saturday and I promised Caitlin that I’d be there,” she explained. “I don’t want to wait too long; one of us might lose our nerve.”

“Where will we do it?” Matt asked nervously. “One of the empty classrooms or a broom closet?”

“No, too much chance of being caught,” Claudia said. “Caitlin suggested a place that sounds perfect. I’ll show you on Sunday.”

“What about protection?” Matt mumbled uneasily.

“We don’t need any,” Claudia assured him. “We’re immune to Muggle sexually transmitted diseases and” –she sighed- “I can never get pregnant.”

“Does this mean we’re a couple?” Matt asked, timidly.

“There are no catches or commitments necessary on your part,” Claudia assured. “I’m just grateful that you’ve agreed.”

“But what if I want….”

“You’re not committed to anything,” Claudia repeated. “I just hope you’ll still be my friend after it’s over.

* * * * * *




“Harry, I’m worried about Emily,” Hermione confessed. “Do you think we made the correct choice by allowing her to play Quidditch tomorrow?”

“What are we going to do?” Harry implored. “Lock the girl in a glass cage? Not all prophecies are fulfilled; maybe it’s the same with foresight visions.”

“But Emily seems so positive,” Hermione argued. “I couldn’t live with myself if there was something we could do to save her life and we didn’t do it.”

“Neither could I,” Harry agreed. “But Emily seems certain that nothing anyone can do will change her fate. If that’s, in fact, the case, then she should be allowed to fully enjoy the little time she has remaining. And you know how much she loves Quidditch.”

Hermione nodded. “Life is so unfair.” She sobbed, shaking her head in despair.

“I was thinking the same thing in class today,” Harry said. “Claudia Priestly is another one that life has dealt a horrible hand.”

Hermione sighed. “I cry a little every time I see the little dear, but at least she gets to live out her life. With a bit of luck, feasibly, her situation will improve. Emily doesn’t have that chance. I know we didn’t conceive her, but she’s still our daughter and I can’t bear the notion that we’ll be forced to lay her to rest. Parents should never have to endure the death of a child.”

Hermione buried her head in Harry’s chest as tears flooded her eyes. They stood like that for several minutes, neither speaking; Harry gingerly stroking her hair. Every day they offered a cheerful face to the world while inside they were stewing in anguish.

They only moved when a tapping at the window interrupted their solace.

Hermione wiped her eyes. “I wonder who could be sending us an owl at this hour.”

“Only one way to find out,” Harry said, reluctantly breaking their embrace in order to open the window.

The tawny owl immediately flew in the window and offered its leg to Harry. It had an official looking letter attached.

“It’s from Seamus Finnegan,” Harry declared. “Probably another update on Caitlin’s holdings. I swear that girl is going to be richer than the queen.”

“Just so it doesn’t change her any,” Hermione said. “Money can radically affect some people.”

“I think Caitlin will be alright,” Harry said, in an assuring manner. “She has a pretty level head on her shoulders.

Harry quickly read the letter and then handed it to Hermione, a concerned expression on his face. “It’s not about her inheritance,” he said.

Hermione read the letter and scowled. “Seamus wants us to contact him by floo as soon as possible, no matter how late we take delivery of this owl,” Hermione said aloud. “I wonder what could possibly be so important?”

“Only one way to find out,” Harry said, trying hard to mask his own concern. He strode over to the fireplace and reached for the small box sitting on the mantle that contained glittering floo powder. Next he crouched down in front of the empty grate. Sticking his head into the fireplace, he took a large pinch of powder and dropped it onto the logs stacked neatly beneath him. They exploded at once into emerald-green flames.

“Number nine, Ashdale Lane!” Harry said loudly and clearly. When the spinning stopped, Harry found himself looking up out of the fireplace in Finnegan’s study.

“Seamus,” he called out.

“Harry! I’m pleased that you got back to me so quickly,” Seamus responded, approaching the fire. “If Hermione is available, she might want to stick her head in, too; I’m sure she’ll want to hear this.”

Seamus waited patiently until both Harry and Hermione’s heads were there in the crackling fire of his fireplace and then asked, “Do you both remember Judge Ebony Jones?”

They both answered in the affirmative.

“I had a meeting with her earlier today. It seems that an American Muggle lawyer, by the name of Mark Williams, has contacted her via a number of intermediaries. I don’t know a lot about Williams, but it appears that he is well aware of the magical world. According to Judge Jones, he has been associated in a number of cases that involved a combination of Muggle and magical clients. Someone high up in the U.S. magical government must trust Williams quite a bit because he has been allowed to keep his memory of our world intact.”

“What does all this have to do with Hermione and I?” Harry asked somewhat impatiently.

“I’m getting to that,” Seamus replied calmly. “It seems that Williams has a client by the name of Tom Pitt who was intimately involved with a young British witch, over fifteen years ago. The witch became pregnant, but Pitt broke off their relationship and moved to America before the child was ever born. According to his lawyer, Pitt is suffering remorse for his actions and simply wants to meet his daughter so that he can tell her how sorry he is for having abandoned her and her mother. Pitt gave Williams very little information to go on, just the last name of the mother, Garrison, and his belief that she might have named the baby Caitlin.”

Harry and Hermione both stared at Seamus, horror struck. “After all these years, Caitlin’s father suddenly wants back into her life. How do we even know that this Pitt person is actually her dad?” Hermione questioned angrily.

“That’s why there was a delay between my conversation with Judge Jones and my sending you an owl,” Seamus explained. “I didn’t want to confront you with this until I was sure Pitt was in actuality Caitlin’s natural father.”

“Then you’re sure?” Harry asked.

“All the pieces fit,” Seamus declared. “Pitt was born and raised in England. Sixteen years ago he resided in the village bordering the Garrison estate. He left England and moved to the United States about the same time that Caitlin’s mother would have been in her second trimester.” He gazed at Hermione’s stricken face. “I guess the proverbial icing on the cake would be Caitlin’s official record of birth; it lists her father as a Muggle by the name of Tom Pitt.”

“What does all this mean?” Harry asked apprehensively. “Caitlin is our daughter; surely Pitt can’t reclaim her after all this time.”

“Pitt has absolutely no rights under magical law,” Seamus stated firmly. “Firstly he is a Muggle, secondly he abandoned his child before birth and thirdly Caitlin is fifteen. You are under no obligation to even acknowledge that you have been made aware of his existence or of his desire to meet Caitlin. We can act as if this conversation never occurred. My understanding is that he is not even alert to the fact that Caitlin’s mother is deceased. I can inform his lawyer that communiqué has been refused and that will end the affair. The choice is totally yours.”

Hermione shook her head despondently. “No it’s not. The choice has to be Caitlin’s. She’s no longer a little girl; she’s a woman. Whether or not she wants to meet this man has to be her decision.”

Harry nodded his concurrence.

“I kind of thought you two would feel that way,” Seamus said.

“Just one thing, Seamus,” Harry interjected. “The timing of all this has me concerned. Is there any chance that Pitt knows about Caitlin’s inheritance and that this is just some kind of scheme to get his hands on a portion of it?”

“Harry!” Hermione admonished. “How can you think something so awful?”

“Hermione, don’t reprimand Harry. I had the same initial thought,” Seamus admitted. “If he were a part of our world, I’d be extremely suspicious. After all, he was privy to the fact that the Garrisons were extremely wealthy. However, since he was not cognizant of the fact that Caitlin’s mother was dead, I doubt that he’d know of the deaths of her grandparents or that Caitlin has inherited their entire estate. Still, it’s something to keep in mind.”

“I imagine that the next step is for us to talk to Caitlin,” Hermione commented.

“Yes!” Seamus affirmed. “If she desires to meet her father, then I can handle the arrangements, if you’d like. If she’d rather not; then I’ll inform Pitt’s lawyer thusly and that will be the end of it.”

“We’ll be in touch within the week,” Harry said. “Thanks for your assistance.”

“Anytime,” Seamus replied, just before Hermione and Harry disappeared from his flames.

“I don’t think I’ll ever become accustomed to that,” Harry said, exercising his neck. “Do you think wizards will ever use cell phones?”

“Not until we give up magic,” Hermione said, forcing a smile. “Electronics, computers and magic are just not companionable.” She dropped her smile. “Harry, you don’t think that there is any chance that Caitlin would abandon us and the magical world to be with her natural father, do you?”

“Of course not,” he said adamantly. Now if only he was as confident with his feelings as his voice made him sound.

* * * * * *

Emily woke up to the sounds of thunder rumbling overhead.

“There must be a dreadful storm going on outside in order for us to hear it all the way down here,” Kim said, noticing that Emily was finally awake.

“Yeah,” Emily said, listening to the noise of the storm. “It hardly seems worthwhile taking a shower this morning; I’ll be soaked to the skin as soon as I walk out the door.”

“Quite true,” Kim laughed, “but those of us that live in close proximity to you always appreciate it when you shower.”

“Just for you then,” Emily joked, slipping her slippers on and heading naked toward the bathroom showers.

The noise of the storm was even louder when they later entered the common room for breakfast. Lightening flashed across the bewitched ceiling and the wind pounded against the castle walls.

“You know,” said Kim, “we always mock the Muggles, but when it comes to playing sports, they’re a lot smarter than us.”

”How’s that?” Emily asked.

“Well for one thing, they play their outdoors sports like golf, baseball and soccer when the weather is agreeable,” Kim explained. “When the weather outdoors turns nasty, they move to indoor sports like basketball and ice hockey. Wizards play one sport, Quidditch, year around no matter how atrocious the weather.”

Emily nodded her agreement. “It’s going to be a tough one today, but we’ve had to play in a bit of rain before.”

But it was considerably more than a bit of rain. It was a testament to the popularity of Quidditch that the whole school turned out to watch the match as usual, but they ran down the lawns toward the Quidditch pitch, heads bowed against the ferocious wind, umbrellas being whipped out of their hands as they went.

“Well, you got your wish,” Caitlin said, as she and Claudia huddled together under a heavy blanket waiting for the start of the game. “Not a bit of sun.”

“The lack of sun is fine,” Claudia said, “but I could do without all the rain and wind. It’s freezing cold for early November.”

“The boys will be here soon. Maybe Matt will offer to keep you warm if you ask him nice enough,” Caitlin joked.

Claudia blushed. “I asked him yesterday. We’re going to do it tomorrow after lunch.”

Caitlin gasped. “You’re actually going to have sex. I can’t believe it. Well, yes I can. I knew he’d say yes. I just never expected you to really ask him, at least not so soon.”

“The opportunity just presented itself and I sort of blurted it out,” Claudia admitted. “What do you mean, you knew he’d say yes?”

“Claudia, wake up! Matt finds you irresistible.”

“ME!? IRRESISTIBLE!? You must be kidding.”

“No, I’m not,” Caitlin insisted. “You spend so much time dwelling on the negative aspects of your affliction that you never see your positive qualities.”

“Such as what?” Claudia laughed.

“Well, let’s start with that ten year old body you’re stuck in, the one with the perfect teeth, the flawless skin, the beautiful face and the gorgeous hair. Add to it brains, personality and a caring heart and I can understand why a guy might be attracted to you.”

“But I still look ten,” Claudia insisted.

“That’s only a detriment if the guy never takes the time to really get to know you. Matt knows you and cares for the person inside that body. Besides, I don’t think he’s even slightly turned off by your problem. Matt’s a very caring person, a special sort of guy. I liked Matt a lot and never would have broken up with him if it hadn’t been for his inability to accept naturism and his need to control our relationship. Matt’s a smart guy; he learns from his mistakes. Give him a chance and I think he’ll try his best to make your relationship work.”

Claudia just stared at Caitlin; stunned by her words. “Then you don’t… He’s not just doing it for the… He actually…”

“Matt won’t be having sex with you tomorrow,” Caitlin declared. “He’ll be making love to you. My mother tells me that there is a world of difference and I trust my mother.”

“There you guys are,” Evan shouted with relief. “We’ve been looking everywhere for you; just about gave up.”

Evan, Randy, and Matt excused their way over to Claudia and Caitlin.

“Where’s Kim?” Caitlin asked Randy.

“We decided to sit separately, just for this game,” Randy explained. “Kim said she’d feel uncomfortable wearing green in this sea of scarlet and I feared for my life sitting over with the Slytherins.”

“Smart move,” Caitlin said, smiling as Evan motion for her to join her him under his blanket. “Matt, I’m sure Claudia wouldn’t mind sharing with you and Randy.”

Claudia blushed.

“I don’t think that blanket will cover the three of us,” Randy commented. “You two share it. I don’t mind getting a little wet.”

“You’ll be drenched and freeze to death,” Claudia protested. “There must be someway we can make this work.”

“The only way it will work is if you or I sit on Matt’s lap,” Randy said. “He’s my best mate, but there’s a limit to how far friendship goes.”

Claudia looked tentatively toward Matt who was now wearing an expectant ear-to-ear smile. Claudia slid uncertainly off her pillow and onto Matt’s lap. The movement caused her skirt to hike up exceedingly high on her legs. Randy swathed the blanket securely around the three of them; Matt’s left arm winding up draped around Claudia back, his hand grasping her delicate shoulder. His right arm ended up resting on her legs, his hand touching her smooth bare thighs. Claudia shivered.

“Are you cold?” Matt asked concernedly, pulling Claudia closer to him.

“I’m fine,” Claudia lied. Her body was sending her all sort of mixed signals. How could she be hot and cold at the same time; how could she be both shivering and sweating. Most of all, how could she feel so scared and nervous, yet so contented and secure.

“Here they come!” Evan shouted. “How are they ever going to fly in this weather?”

The wind was so strong that the teams staggered sideways as they walked out onto the pitch.

Claudia could hear the players being announced, but could barely make out their names. She didn’t know if it was the storm or Matt’s hand on her thighs that was making it so difficult to focus. All she knew for sure was that she was glad she had opted to wear panties today, or was she? What would she do if Matt touched her in such an intimate place? Her initial reaction would be to slap him, but how could that be right? They’d be making love tomorrow and he would be doing a lot more than just touching her. Besides, a part of her, a part she fought to ignore, wanted him to fondle her.

“Who do you think will win?” Evan asked Caitlin.

“Which ever team doesn’t drown or freeze to death,” Caitlin replied sarcastically.

“I’m serious,” Evan said tickling Caitlin in the ribs.

“I am, too,” Caitlin rejoined. “This game isn’t going to be a test of Quidditch skills. The winner will be the team that can best survive the elements. If they were playing in decent weather I’d give the nod to Slytherin. Gryffindor has better Chasers, but Emily can fly circles around the new Gryffindor Seeker, Biel. In this weather though, it’s more a case of luck than skill.”

“They’re off,” announced a soggy voice.

Within minutes the score was Gryffindor 30 – Slytherin 0

Suddenly the harsh shrill of Professor Weasley’s whistle sounded through the stadium.

“What happened?” Hermione asked Harry, excitedly. “Why did Ron blow his whistle? Has someone been hurt?”

The fans waited for some sort of confirmation, but evidently even the announcer was out of the loop. Then suddenly a loud cheer erupted from the Slytherin end of the field. The Gryffindors looked around mystified and then finally they saw her. Emily Potter was riding a victory lap around the pitch, her arm held high, the Snitch struggling desperately to escape her fingers. The game was over. Slytherin had won; Emily Potter had caught the Snitch in near record time.

Hermione was jumping up and down cheering as loud as the most passionate Slytherin fan. Harry grabbed her in a tight embrace. “Have you forgotten that you’re Head of Gryffindor house?”

“The hell with house loyalty,” she screamed. “That’s my daughter with the Snitch.”

When Emily landed, Slytherin players and fans surrounded her and almost immediately she was being carried off to the castle on the shoulders of her admiring fans.

“Well, there’s always Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw,” Randy said mournfully, but no one was listening. Caitlin and Evan were watching Emily make her exit while Claudia and Matt were kissing ardently.

“What the! Oh for Merlin’s sake why don’t you two get a room,” Randy bellowed.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea,” Matt whispered in Claudia’s ear. “Would you consider moving our plans up a day?”

“Now? Do it now?” Claudia mumbled, completely flustered. “We can’t. I… need to take a hot shower. I’m soaking wet. I’m not prepared.”

“You’ll never be prepared,” Caitlin said, kissing her friend on the cheek. “Let your gut feelings decide. The room will take care of the rest.”

Claudia was still sitting on Matt’s lap, his arms holding her tightly. “You’re sure you want to do this now, with me?” she asked.

“Quite sure.”

“Okay,” she said, trembling as she tried to slip out of his arms and return to her cushion, but Matt refused to let her go.

“I’ll carry you,” he said. “I’m not letting you out of my arms.”

“But what will people think?” Claudia questioned.

“Undoubtedly that I’m in love with you and carrying you off to a nearby broom closet to snog.”

“You don’t have a problem with that?

“The broom closet, yes. The snogging, definitely not.”

Matt got to his feet, Randy grabbing the blanket as it slipped off the young couple. At first Claudia tried desperately to adjust her skirt in order to shield her modesty, but she soon gave up. She was too happy to be concerned with people seeing her bare legs or possibly catching a glimpse of her panties.

Evan watched as Matt walked off, Claudia in his arms and her cushion following behind them like an obedient puppy. He stared at Caitlin as if deciding whether he wanted to comment or not. Then he asked, “Are they going to sleep together?”

“Among other things,” Caitlin said, grasping Evan’s hand tightly.

“Lucky bloke. I’d give anything to be in his shoes,” Evan said, heaving a deep sigh.

“Really!” Caitlin said, feigning shock. “I had no idea that you were suppressing feelings for Claudia.”

“You know what I mean,” Evan said, venting his frustration. “I’m not even thirteen yet. We have over two years to wait until we can do what they’re about to do.”

“Make love?”

“Yeah.”

“Evan, I think it’s time that you and I have a serious discussion.”

“Please don’t tell me that you’re going to break up with me?”

“No, I am not breaking up with you. Will you please stop being so insecure?” Caitlin said. “I care for you just as much as you care for me, but this isn’t the place to talk about that. I’m soaked to the skin and freezing. Let’s get back to the castle so that I can strip out of these wet clothes and take a hot shower. Would you like to scrub my back?”

“Very funny,” Evan said, not the least amused. “Please don’t tease me with offers that can’t happen.”

“Evan, I don’t tease. Do you or don’t you want to scrub my back?”

“I do, but can I scrub your front, too?”

“Only if you say please.”

* * * * * *




“Where is Emily?” Tyler asked. “We wouldn’t be having this party if it wasn’t for her and she’s missing out on all the good food.”

“She went to get out of her wet uniform and take a nice hot shower,” Kim explained.

“I know, but that was over an hour ago. How long does it take her to shower?”

“Usually not this long. Maybe she is waiting for you to come help her wash those hard to get at places,” Kim suggested with a giggle.

“Don’t I wish?” Tyler said, shaking his head. “Why don’t you go check on her?”

Kim looked around the common room. “All of our dorm mates are down here. That means the dorm is empty except for Emily. Why don’t you go up and check on her yourself? You can give her a congratulatory snog while you’re at it.”

“What if she’s still in the shower?” Tyler asked.

“Since when has a lack of clothing been a problem for you two?” Kim asked. “Maybe you’ll get more than a snog.”

“Only in my dreams,” Tyler said, his face displaying a frown. “We still have two years to go before we can make love without triggering that damn underage sex alarm.”

“There are a lot of things you two can do to please each other that won’t set off any alarms,” Kim suggested. “You guys just have to be a little more creative.”

“Yeah! The problem is that once you start, it’s hard to stop. I can’t risk losing her, but on the other hand I haven’t seen her fully nude in months. Maybe I will go up and give her a prodding.”

Kim laughed. “Just be careful what you poke her with.”

Tyler didn’t respond to Kim’s quip, but instead hurried down the passage to the third year girls’ dorm.

Kim had scarcely turned around when Tyler came running back into the common room, his face white as a sheet. “Kim!” he screamed over the racket of the party. “Hurry and get Madam Pomfrey! Emily has passed out and I can’t rouse her.”


End of Chapter Six

A note to readers concerning chapter seven: There will be two versions of the chapter. Both versions will be posted on the group site. Only the edited version will be available on most other fanfiction sites carrying the series.


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Don and Mistri-Tonks' Admirer. If anyone would be seriously interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then Join Hogwarts Exposed.





7. Hard Decisions

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

There are a lot of things you two can do to please each other that won’t set off any alarms,” Kim suggested. “You guys just have to be a little more creative.”

“Yeah! The problem is that once you start, it’s hard to stop. I can’t risk losing her, but on the other hand I haven’t seen her fully nude in months. Maybe I will go up and give her a prodding.”

Kim laughed. “Just be careful what you poke her with.”

Tyler didn’t respond to Kim’s quip, but instead hurried down the passage to the third year girls’ dorm.

Kim had scarcely turned around when Tyler came running back into the common room, his face white as a sheet. “Kim!” he screamed over the racket of the party. “Hurry and get Madam Pomfrey! Emily has passed out and I can’t rouse her.”

Chapter Seven
Hard Decisions

Although Claudia weighed only seventy-five pounds soaking wet, by the time they reached the castle entrance Matt was starting to have misgivings about carrying her up seven long flights of stairs to the Room of Requirement.

“Matt, really, it isn’t necessary that you carry me,” Claudia said, feeling extremely self-conscious.

“I know it isn’t necessary,” Matt agreed, “but I like holding you in my arms.”

Claudia had to admit that she enjoyed the sensation of being held by Matt. What she didn’t take pleasure in was the amount of spectators they were generating. As they passed by a group of Slytherins, the two first-year boys that Claudia had crossed the lake with on her first day at Hogwarts pointed merrily at her and Matt and hooted and hollered with glee.

“What are you doing carrying that reject?” Jason Hendee called out to Matt. “Did you lose a bet?”

“I know Gryffindors have weird taste, but you can’t possibly be attracted to that scrawny crippled midget?” his friend, Peter Weis added, laughing and shaking his head in wonder.

Matt was geared up to perch Claudia on her cushion and try his best to ‘cripple’ one or both of the cheeky duo, but hesitated when Claudia kissed his cheek tenderly. “Please, Matt,” she begged. “Ignore them. They’re not worth your time. I don’t want them to ruin our day.”

Reluctantly, Matt turned his back on the two and proceeded up the first flight of stairs.

“I thought Gryffindors were purportedly brave,” Hendee shouted loudly after them. “How the hell did you get in with that yellow streak down your back.”

Matt wanted to turn around, go back and thrash the twerp, but Claudia kept pleading, “Ignore him. Please, just ignore him.”

Matt became more fatigued with each flight of stairs they climbed. One blessing was that the nearer they got to the seventh floor the less people they passed. At first this tended to relax Claudia slightly. It did, at least, until she remembered where they were headed and for what reason. Then she began to shiver with each step Matt took.

He seemed to sense her nervousness. “I’ve never done this before, either,” Matt admitted. “I’m as apprehensive as you. We’ll just take it nice and slow. I promise not to hurt you.”

”I know you won’t,” Claudia replied, trying desperately to relax.

Finally, sweating profusely, Matt reached the seventh floor. “Now where?” he asked, breathless.

Claudia pointed. “That stretch of blank wall opposite the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy trying to train trolls for the ballet. Caitlin said to walk past this bit of wall three times, concentrating hard on what we need.”

They did so, turning sharply at the window just beyond the blank stretch of wall, then at the man-size vase on its other side. After their third pass a highly polished door appeared in the wall.

“This must be the place,” Claudia said, reaching out to seize the brass handle; Matt’s hands and arms were occupied with still holding her.

The door opened to reveal a tastefully decorated bedroom along with a spa-sized bathtub filled with hot bubbly water.

“Did you wish for the bathtub?” Claudia questioned.

“I thought it might relax us a little,” Matt replied. “Besides after that freezing rain and trudging up all those steps, I feel a bit clammy.”

“You want us to take a bath together?” Claudia asked, trembling. “I thought we’d just get under the covers, turn the lights off, and do it.”

“That doesn’t sound very romantic,” Matt stated. “What's more, if we turn out the lights, I won’t be able to see how beautiful you are without your clothes.”

“Matt, I’m very frightened of you seeing me naked,” Claudia confessed. “I’m afraid that you’ll be so disappointed that you’ll turn tail and run.”

“I’m not going to be let down,” Matt insisted.

“But you’ve seen Kim, Emily and Caitlin nude,” Claudia continued uncomfortably. “They all have great figures. I’m skinny and my breasts are nonexistent; just two puffy little nipples.”

Matt moved over toward the bed and sat Claudia down on the edge of it and then positioned himself next to her. “Claudia, before this goes any further, I think it’s important that you understand something. I’m not doing this because I’m some hyper sex starved teenage boy jumping at an opportunity. I’ve liked you since the day we first met and the more I’ve gotten to know you the more my feelings for you have increased. People utilize the word far too frequently these days without meaning so I’m hesitant to employ it, but the fact is that I sincerely think I’m beginning to fall in love with you.”

“You… Me…, but my body. Matt, you’re a very good-looking guy. Why would you want to settle for someone with the figure of a little girl?”

“I hardly consider it settling,” Matt affirmed. “First of all, it’s not the wrapping that counts, but the package inside. I’d be attracted to you even if I didn’t find you physically appealing.”

Claudia grasped Matt’s hand and squeezed it tightly. “I’m so afraid that you’ll be disappointed when the wrappings removed.”

“I don’t think so,” Matt said assuredly. “You see I have a pretty good idea of what you look like nude.”

”How?” Claudia asked, scandalized. “You haven’t been sneaking around the girls’ shower room in an invisibility cloak, have you?”

“No, I’m not a pervert,” Matt insisted, “but I do have a ten year old sister who is built very similarly to you. She isn’t a naturist like Emily and Caitlin, but she’s not exactly shy either when it comes to her body. I doubt that Lori would ever consider going out-of-doors or being around strangers naked, but on a hot summer day, she thinks nothing of lounging about the house in her birthday suit.

“She’s my sister, so obviously I try not to gawk, but it’s hard not to notice something that’s flaunted right in front of you. I’m assuming that you’ll look comparable to her.”

“And the thought of that doesn’t turn you off?

“Honestly, I can’t wait to see you out of your robes,” Matt replied. “What say we stop talking about it and take that bath?”

Claudia sat watching aghast as Matt slipped off his trainers and socks and then quickly stripped down to his boxers.

“I’m not going any further until you at least take off your shoes and socks.” Matt insisted.

Claudia blushed. She hadn’t realized how fixedly she had been watching Matt disrobe. She undid her shoes and dropped them to the floor next to the bed and then removed her socks. If given the choice, she’d really much rather take off the remainder of her garments in a dark room under the covers.

“Do you need any help,” Matt asked, hopefully.

“No, I can manage,” Claudia said, standing up carefully next to the bed. “My legs are little by little getting stronger. I can stand on my own now and take a few steps, but walking is still a problem.”

Claudia slipped off her robes and then debated what to remove next. She never wore a bra since she had nothing to support and since she was actually fifteen, she simply refused to still wear little girl undershirts. That meant she had three garments on: her shirt, her skirt and her panties. She was terrified to remove any of the three, but Matt was looking at her so expectantly. Slowly she slipped out of her skirt. She was pleased to see that her shirt was long enough to hide her panties.

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?” Matt said anxiously.

Claudia was mystified by the fact that Matt actually seemed eager to see her laughable body. She looked at the large tub with all the humongous bubbles covering the surface. Once in the water, Matt wouldn’t be able to see her body, but how could she get in without exposing herself. She took a deep breath and slipped her panties off, thankful that her shirt was long enough to hide her modesty.

“Matt, will you help me into the tub? I’ll take my shirt off once I’m in the water.”

“Your shirt is wet enough,” Matt declared, approaching her. Slowly he began to undo her buttons. Claudia quivered at his touch, but didn’t stop him or push him away. One by one he undid the buttons until they were all open. Then Matt kissed her, but it wasn’t a quick friendly kiss on the cheek; rather it was a long passionate kiss on the lips.

As their lips parted, he slipped the shirt off her arms and allowed it to fall to the floor. With one hand he dropped his boxers to the floor and then without a word scooped up Claudia in his arms and carried her toward the tub. At first she thought he was going to step into the water with her in his arms, but instead he stopped at the edge and kissed her again fervently.

“I’m sorry,” he said, letting her slip gently from his arms. “I have to feast my eyes on you just once prior to us getting in the water.” He stepped back a few feet so that he could see all of her.

No boy had ever seen her nude before this and Claudia wanted to run and hide; at the very least cover her chest and lower region with her hands and arms, but she resisted the urge. Instead she closed her eyes and held her breath, waiting for Matt’s disappointed reaction.

“You’re more beautiful than I could have ever imagined,” he said hungrily and from the tone of his voice, Claudia could tell that he was genuinely sincere.

“I thought for sure that you’d be let down because of my not having any breasts,” Claudia said, feeling slightly relieved.

“I’m more interested in the abundantly positive qualities you do possess, than I am in some missing fatty tissue.” Matt reached down and swept Claudia back up into his arms. “I love holding you. Are you ready for me to give you a bath?”

Matt stepped into the tub, holding a stunned Claudia.

“What do you mean, give me a bath?” Claudia asked, uneasily.

“Wash you, of course,” Matt replied. “I think we should get familiar with each other’s body before we make love; don’t you?”

”I… I guess so,” Claudia stuttered nervously wondering just how familiar Matt intended to get.

Nervous as she was, Claudia loved being held in Matt’s arms. The feel of their bare skin touching gave her a tingly sensation throughout her body.

“I didn’t expect the water to be this deep,” Claudia said in surprise. “If it wasn’t for all the bubbles, we could almost swim in here.”

“Are you able to swim?” Matt asked, surprised. “Are your legs strong enough?”

“They improve everyday,” Claudia replied. “However, it will be a long time before I’m able to run and climb stairs. Before I came to Hogwarts, I exercised daily in a swimming pool. It’s good therapy plus the water helps support my weight. I can actually stand and walk around fairly well in water this deep.”

“Will you show me?” Matt asked encouragingly.

“Sure,” Claudia answered, “but you’ll have to put me down.”

“I knew there’d be a catch,” Matt grumbled , once again reluctantly letting Claudia slip from his arms. He watched blissfully as Claudia took five steps away from him and then return. “Then the healers think that you will regain complete use of your legs in time?”

“In time. I’ll probably never be able to enter a marathon race, but I will be able to eventually chuck that floating cushion.” Claudia sighed. “But I’ll never grow physically. Until the day I die, I’ll look exactly as I do today.”

A tear came to her eye. “I can’t even gain weight. Even if I eat like a pig, I don’t gain an ounce.” She wiped the tear from her eye. “Darn, now I got soap in my eye.”

Matt reached for a towel. “Can I help?” he asked

”No, it’s better if I don’t touch it,” Claudia said. “Rubbing may cause my contacts to aggravate my eyes.”

“I didn’t know you wore contacts.

“Most people don’t notice,” she explained. “They are permanent, I never have to take them out.”

“What if your prescription changes?” Matt inquired.

“It won’t. I’ll always have perfect vision.”

Matt looked at Claudia, a confused expression on his face. “Why do you wear contacts if you have perfect vision?”

Claudia hesitated and then answered honestly. “To change the color of my eyes. I really have a weird color eyes; I always have.”

“The contacts make them look dark brown, almost black. What color are they really?” Matt asked.

“Promise me that you won’t get all creepy and run away thinking I’m some kind of monster,” Claudia pleaded.

“Nothing you say or do is going to get me to leave this room until I make love to you at least four or five times,” Matt declared.

“Four or five times,” Claudia gasped. “Why so many times?”

“I want to get it right and make it perfect for you,” Matt replied. “I did some reading last evening and it seems that most girls don’t get pleasure from the first time they’re with a guy. Guys have a tendency to react too fast and it’s all over before the girl has had time to fully enjoy it. I don’t want you to ever forget our first time together. I want it to be special and perfect.”

“It already is Matt,” Claudia declared, throwing her arms around Matt and hugging him tightly.

* * * * * *

Deleted Scene available only on group site. You will miss no information important to the story by not reading this scene. Just consider it a fade out. If you want to read the intimate details of Claudia and Matt afternoon together then Join Hogwarts Exposed.


* * * * * *




Although Matt had promised five times, they only made love four times that afternoon. Matt’s excuse was something about man not being able to live on love alone and that they had already missed lunch.

Claudia didn’t complain. She was the happiest she could ever remember being. “If only dreams didn’t have to end.”

Claudia even let Matt talk her into another bath and this time she actually allowed him to wash her. It was the most embarrassing and complete bath she had ever had in her life, perhaps a little too inclusive. But she was too happy to complain even when Matt mischievously insisted on inspecting every nook and cranny of her body for missed dirt.

“Claudia, are you and I now officially a couple?” Matt asked expectantly.

“Matt, I really appreciate you having sex with me,” Claudia explained. “It was an experience I’ll never forget. You were absolutely wonderful, but you’re not under any obligation to be seen with me from now on. I hope you continue to be my friend, but the sex didn’t come with any catches. You’re not obliged to be my boyfriend.”

Matt shook is head in both frustration and anger. “Did you ever once consider that I might truly like you? Claudia, despite what you might think, that wasn’t a mercy fuck. I wasn’t just having sex with you; I was making love to you. I don’t want to be your boyfriend out of obligation. I want to be your boyfriend because I actually care for you. Damit Claudia! I think I’m in love with you.”

“You can’t be!” Claudia proclaimed loudly. “Look at me!”

“Look at you? What do you think I’ve been doing all day?” Matt retorted. “The more I look at you the more certain I am about my feelings toward you. I love every part of you from the top of your head to the tips of your toes and everything in between, especially the parts in between. Even your little anus is cute.”

Claudia had blushed before, but never like she was at this very moment. Matt had obviously checked her out far more meticulously than she had imagined.

Once she regained her composure, Claudia said, “Matt, I like you too, but you have to be rational. We’re both fifteen, but while you actually look your age, I have the appearance of a ten-year-old girl. You heard those Slytherin first year boys earlier today. People will relentlessly ridicule you if we date.”

“Not everyone,” Matt insisted. “Our friends will support us. Beside, I don’t care what people say or think.”

“Maybe not now, but it will only get worse,” Claudia persisted. “Ten years from now we’ll both be twenty-five, but I’ll still look ten. You’re certainly not going to want to marry a little girl that can’t ever give you children. And think how ridiculous we’d look together. People would take me for your daughter unless we kissed in public. In that case they’d judge you to be a pedophile.”

“People who love each other can survive all sorts of adversity,” Matt voiced calmly. “At this very moment the thought of being married to you some day gives me goose bumps, the nice kind. We have plenty of time to worry about the future and what people will or won’t think. At the moment I’d like to concentrate on here and now. I’d very much like to be your boyfriend, if you’ll have me.”

For a short time Claudia simply stared uncomprehendingly at Matt, tears in her eyes. She had long ago given up on the likelihood of a boy every being attracted to her, much less asking to be her boyfriend. Therefore, Matt had caught her completely off guard. Obviously, it would be best to say no. There was no way on earth that their relationship could possibly survive. And when it ended, she would in all probability lose Matt as a friend; teenage romances always seemed to work that way. Then there would also be the sadness and depression that followed the breakup to deal with. There was no doubt about it; the smart thing to do was to say no and avoid all the pain and agony.

Then she thought about the last few hours and how it had felt to be held, caressed and kissed by Matt. They hadn’t merely had sex; they had definitely made love. Today was the most glorious day of her life. How could she turn her back on the possibility of having more days like today, even if it only lasted for a brief time? Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Claudia cupped Matt’s face in her hands and kissed him deeply allowing her tongue to seek out his. “Matt, I’d be delighted to be your girlfriend, but only on one condition,” Claudia declared.

“Condition?” he first questioned. “I’ll accept any conditions. What is it?”

“There is no commitment,” Claudia stated. “If you wake up tomorrow or any other day and decide that this was a big mistake, just tell me and I’ll understand. You can walk away at any time.”

“I’m not going to want to walk away,” Matt replied adamantly and then he faltered for a moment. “I understand your reluctance to us making a long term commitment to each other, but could we at least agree on a short term commitment.”

“Why?” Claudia asked, confused.

Matt eyed Claudia sheepishly. “I want to be assured of having the prettiest date for the Yule Ball.”

“You want to take me to the Ball? But I can’t even dance?”

“Maybe your legs will be strong enough by then,” Matt said optimistically. “If they aren’t, I can always hold you.”

Claudia smiled widely. “Okay, I’ll agree to a short term commitment and going to the Yule Ball with you if you’ll agree to another condition.”

“Another conditioned,” Matt whined. “Okay, what is it?”

“We keep visiting the Room of Requirement of a regular basis.”

“You drive a hard bargain,” Matt protest facetiously. “I imagine that you’ll expect me to make love to you on those occasions, too.”

“Only if the spirit’s willing,” Claudia teased.

Matt looked deep into Claudia’s eyes. “I guarantee you that the spirit will be willing. You know what? You never did tell me the natural color of your eyes.”

“Are you sure you really want to know?” Claudia asked hesitantly.

“Yes, I’m sure,” Matt said fervently. “And don’t worry, I’m not canceling our date to the Yule Ball even if their some wickedly evil color like red.”

Claudia’s smile faded from her face as she slumped her head. “They are red.”

* * * * * *




While Claudia and Matt had been pacing the corridor in front of the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy, Caitlin and Evan were hurrying toward the teachers’ quarters.

“What if your parents are in?” Evan asked apprehensively.

“Then you won’t get to scrub my back,” Caitlin replied disappointedly. “Either way, I have to get out of these sodden clothes and take a hot shower.”

As they entered the Potters’ quarters, Evan was frustrated to hear voices.

“Sorry,” Caitlin said earnestly. “I really expected them to be in the faculty lounge rehashing the Quidditch game with the other teachers.”

“Hi! Mum, Dad.” Caitlin said brightly as she began to strip out of her clothes. “I’m drenched to the skin. We … I just stopped by to take a quick shower and do a drying charm on my clothes. Will you entertain Evan? I’ll only be a few minutes.”

As Caitlin scampered naked out of the room, Hermione watched her calculatingly, then picked up her daughter’s clothes and did a quick drying charm on them.

“Evan, you’re soaking wet, too,” Hermione exclaimed.

She bit her lip and then said, “Get in there and take a hot shower with Caitlin.”

Evan didn’t move, but rather stared at Professor Granger incredulously.

“Don’t stand there gawking at me,” she barked. “Get in there before I change my mind and toss out your clothes so I can do a drying charm on them.”

Evan did as ordered though thoroughly bewildered.

Harry watched, speechless, as Evan ran into the bathroom and then quickly tossed out his clothes. Finally, he turned to his wife. “Have you gone mad? You just told that boy to take a shower with our little girl!”

“I know,” answered Hermione guiltily. “Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but our daughter isn’t a little girl any more. She’s developed into a beautiful young woman.”

“I’ve noticed,” Harry replied, sounding extremely uncomfortable with the idea. “That’s all the more reason for them not to be showering together. They’re not little children. I realize that Caitlin is a naturist and that the two of them have seen each other nude on numerous occasions, but taking a shower with someone is poles apart from seeing them naked.”

Harry hesitated uneasily. “That shower stall is cramped. What if they rub against each other and get overly excited?” Harry flinched at the thought. “Caitlin could get pregnant if they have sex.”

“Harry, I doubt very much that they’ll even think about having sex with us sitting out here waiting for them.” Hermione faltered briefly. “Besides, Caitlin is on a birth control potion.”

“She’s on a birth control potion?” Harry repeated aghast. “That means she’s been considering having sex and worse; you’ve known about it!”

“Please, calm down, Harry,” Hermione said, taking his hand in hers. “This is the wizard world. Less than a century ago witches entered into prearranged marriages before they even reached puberty. Caitlin is an intelligent girl; she knows what she’s doing.”

“And you condone this?” Harry asked, outraged. “Evan isn’t even of legal age. They’d be breaking wizard law.”

“No, I don’t condone it, but I accept it,” Hermione said, sighing deeply. “Like you, I’d opt that Caitlin remain frozen in time, my little girl forever, but that’s not going to happen. She loves Evan and is convinced that they are destined to be together. Only time will tell if she is correct or not, but nothing is going to stop them from pursuing their feelings for each other.

“Harry, we can either support Caitlin or fight her on this. If we support her, their first time together can be a beautiful occasion and our relationship with our daughter can remain as strong as it is. If we fight her, they’ll end up doing it anyway in some dirty broom closet and her attitude toward us will be damaged.”

Harry hung is head in defeat. “Then I guess we don’t have much choice, especially with her natural father entering the picture. When are we going to tell her about him?”

“As soon as they get out of the shower,” Hermione suggested. “Caitlin will undoubtedly appreciate Evan’s support.”

“I knew our girls would grow up some day,” Harry sighed. “I just didn’t think it would be this soon.”

_ _ _ _ _ _




When Evan tapped shyly on the shower stall, Caitlin opened it wide without hesitation, thinking it was either her Mum or Dad. “Evan! What are you doing in here? Where are your clothes? Did Mum and Dad leave?”

Slowly Evan explained all that had ensued after Caitlin departed the room.

“You mean that they’re still out there and that you’re in here like this,” Caitlin said, astonished. “They’ve actually given their blessings to us taking a shower together?”

“It was your Mum’s idea,” Evan said, shivering slightly. “Your Dad didn’t say anything. I think he was sort of in shock that your Mum even suggested it.”

“My Mum is the most unique person in the world,” Caitlin said, a tear escaping her eye. “Her perceptiveness never ceases to amaze me.”

Evan shivered more severely.

“I’m sorry Evan. You must be freezing,” Caitlin said concernedly. “Get in here under the hot water and I’ll try to warm you up.”

Evan was petrified. He was about to take a shower with the girl he loved while her parents, his professors, sat waiting in the very next room. Tentatively he clutched Caitlin’s hand and allowed her to guide him into the stall. He couldn’t believe this was happening. Caitlin put her arms around him and pulled him tightly against her wet soapy body.

“Is that any better?” she asked. “Do you feel any warmer?”

Better and warmer just weren’t adequate words to describe Evan’s feelings at the moment.

“Evan, is that you pressing against my leg.” Caitlin asked excitedly.

“I…I… I’m sorry,” Evan stammered. “It just happened.”

“Don’t apologize,” Caitlin said. “I’m relieved to know that I have that kind of an effect on you. Would you mind if I touched it? I’ve never touched one before. Well, except for my Dad’s and that doesn’t really count; it was only an accident. I want to touch you.”

“Sure! If you really want to,” Evan replied nervously. “Are we actually going to wash each other?”

“Yes.”

“All over?” Evan questioned.

“Every place,” Caitlin replied, contentedly. “I’ll start down here. Why don’t you start with my breasts?”

They had only begun to wash each other when the door to the stall suddenly flew open. Harry hadn’t thought about what he would see when he opened the door, but he certainly hadn’t expected to see Evan caressing Caitlin’s breasts while she adoringly soaped his willy. At first he just stared speechlessly and then finally pulled himself from the mind-boggling trance.

“I’m sorry,” he said, rubbing his hand roughly over his face. Although his words were apologetic, his voice sounded angry. “Caitlin, there’s been an accident. Emily passed out and was taken to the Hospital Wing. Jamie is already there. Your Mum and I are headed there now.”

Without another word, Harry turned and ran from the bathroom leaving Evan and Caitlin frozen in shock.

* * * * * *




When Hermione and Harry entered the Infirmary, they were surprised to find a smiling Emily sitting and talking avidly with Jamie.

“What happened?” Hermione questioned. “Is everything okay?”

“I don’t know,” Jamie answered. “Poppy refused to answer any of my questions until you two arrived. All I know is that Tyler went up to Emily’s dorm to urge her to hurry down to the Slytherin after game party and found her lying unconscious on the floor. I was here waiting to speak to Poppy when Emily was brought in.

“Poppy had her in stasis; did a lot of tests with her wand and then revived Emily, but she refuses to talk to either of us.”

At that moment Caitlin burst into the room clutching her robes shut, her hair stll wet and soapy.

“You could have taken time to rinse your hair and put some clothes on,” Emily laughed. “I wouldn’t have died without you being here.”

“That’s not funny,” Caitlin shouted. “Don’t ever joke about dying.”

“I just passed out,” Emily insisted. “You know me. I hardly ate any dinner last evening and I can never eat breakfast on the day of a Quidditch match. I probably bought it on myself.”

“No you didn’t,” Madam Pomfrey said somberly as she approached Emily’s bed. “Harry and Hermione, will you please step into my office.”

“I’m coming, too,” Jamie insisted. “She’s my sister.”

“She’s my sister, too,” Caitlin added.

“Mum, Dad! I thought we had a family policy of openness? If something is wrong with me, I’m old enough to know about it,” Emily protested.

Harry stared uneasily at Hermione who finally nodded her head. “Poppy! We’re a family. No secrets.”

“Are you sure?” Poppy asked, extreme doubt evident in her voice.

“Yes,” Hermione answered, fearful of what she was about to hear.

Madam Pomfrey cleared her throat and then gazed at the ceiling as if looking for strength. “Emily has juvenile hemochromatosis,” Poppy said. When everyone looked at her questioningly, she continued. “Hemochromatosis is the most common form of iron overload disease. It’s an inherited disorder that causes the body to absorb and store too much iron. The extra iron builds up in organs and damages them. Without treatment, the disease can cause these organs to fail.”

“You said it is inherited?” Jamie questioned. “Does that mean I have it, too? Our parents were never sick.”

“Hemochromatosis is hereditary,” Poppy explained. “The cause of juvenile hemochromatosis is unknown. I’d like to run tests on you just to be sure, but chances are good that you don’t have the disease.”

“I don’t understand,” Caitlin interjected. “I thought iron was good for the body. Don’t Muggle women even take iron supplements?”

“Yes, Iron is an essential nutrient found in many foods,” Poppy clarified. “The greatest amount is found in red meat and iron-fortified bread and cereal. In the body, iron becomes part of hemoglobin, a molecule in the blood that transports oxygen from the lungs to all body tissues.

“Healthy people usually absorb about ten percent of the iron contained in the food they eat to meet the body needs. People with hemochromatosis absorb more than the body needs. The body has no natural way to rid itself of the excess iron, so it is stored in body tissue, especially the liver, heart, and pancreas.”

“Poppy, you’ve regrown every bone in my arm. Surely, you can cure Emily,” Harry insisted.

“Apples and oranges, Harry. Apples and oranges,” Poppy repeated. “You can live and function with bones missing. You can not live without a heart.”

“But Muggles have learned to do heart replacement surgery,” Hermione insisted. “Couldn’t we go to a Muggle surgeon?”

”You could,” Poppy said, but her voice didn’t sound optimistic. “If the iron overload is diagnosed and treated before organ damage has occurred, a person can live a normal, healthy life. In Emily’s case the disease has gone undetected for years and has led to many serious problems. Besides her heart abnormalities, there has been damage to both her pancreas and liver along with a number of other complications.”

“I’m just a fucking walking time bomb, aren’t I,” Emily shouted, feigning laughter. “If I’m so sick why haven’t I had any symptoms before today?”

Everyone gazed at Madam through misty eyes waiting for her answer.

“You’re magical genes,” she replied. “We can’t replace organs like we can bones, but we can mask pain. Muggles might suffer the painful effects of a disease for years, even decades before finally succumbing. Magical beings simply live until their time is over and then they die.”

“Do you mean that I’ll wake up feeling fine one day and then just die during History of Magic class without even the slightest warning?” Emily asked.

Madam Pomfrey nodded sadly. “That is a possibility. It can be rather shocking, especially to friends and relatives. Therefore it is best that you warn them all ahead of time and say your good-byes.”

“But I don’t want to say good-bye,” Emily cried out, breaking into uncontrollable tears. “I’m only thirteen; I don’t want to die.”

Hermione, Jamie and Caitlin all rushed to console Emily as best as they could. Harry sat, shaking his head, in frustration, his eyes moist with tears.

Poppy brushed a tear from her eyes. “Emily can return to her dorm whenever she wishes. I’ll be in my office if there are any further questions.” She made to leave and then turned back. “Miss Thatcher and Mr. Bancroft have been waiting outside. Should I insist that they leave?”

Hermione started to nod yes, but Emily stopped her. “They’re my best friends. I’ve been hiding this from them because I didn’t want to believe it was true. Now that I have confirmation, I have to tell them. I just can’t up and die on them some day without warning.”

“Are you sure you want to do this now?” Jamie asked.

“Kim’s my best friend and Tyler… Tyler is so much more than a friend. There will never be a good time to tell them. The sooner they know, the sooner they can get on with planning their lives without including me.”

Caitlin made as if to protest, but Jamie stopped her. “Not now,” she whispered.

“We’ll wait outside,” Hermione said hugging her youngest daughter tightly.

“It’s not necessary,” Emily insisted. “I know my way back to the teachers’ quarters. And don’t look at me like that Dad. I’m fine with this; I’m not about to jump off the Astronomy tower. I’m going to live every day that I have left to its fullest.”

“Do you want me to stay?” Caitlin asked shyly.

“I wish you would,” Emily answered nervously. “This won’t be easy. Just promise me one thing, please.”

“Anything.”

“Please keep you robes closed,” Emily ordered. “For whatever time I have remaining Tyler’s still my boyfriend. I’d rather not die watching him ogling you.”

“You needn’t fear that. Tyler has eyes for you and only you,” Caitlin insisted.

“I know,” Emily admitted fearfully. “I think that’s what worries me the most. Sometimes I’m afraid he loves me too much. I want him to be happy. I don’t want him spending the remainder of his life thinking about what could have been.”

Tyler and Kim entered the room and without delay hurried to Emily’s bedside.

“Are you all right?” Kim asked, anxiously.

Tyler didn’t waste time on words, but rather leaned over and kissed Emily fervently.

“You had us so scared,” Kim exclaimed. “Are you okay now?”

“For the moment,” Emily replied dismally.

“What do you mean, ‘for the moment’?” Tyler questioned.

“Exactly what I said,” Emily snapped resolutely. “You best both sit down.”

Kim and Tyler shared a concerned look and then took seats next to Emily’s bed.

Emily reached for their hands and then with a resolute look on her face said, “I’m going to die. I have a disease called hemochromatosis that has gone unchecked for years. It has caused severe unrepairable damage to my pancreas, heart and liver. It’s just a matter of time before one of them fails and I breathe my last.”

“That can’t be,” Tyler replied angrily. “Madam Pomfrey can fix anything. And if not her, what about Caitlin? She’s a god damn Hyperempath isn’t she?”

“Even Hyperempaths have their limitations,” Caitlin interjected sadly. “I can fix most physical wounds inflicted on the body, but when it comes to diseases, I can’t even cure an ordinary cold. Madam Pomfrey can only do so much with magic and potions. The damage the disease has inflicted on Emily is far beyond what a Pepper-up potion will cure.”

“There must be something that can be done,” Kim cried out.

“No there isn’t,” Emily responded, sadly. “I had a vision, actually a premonition, last summer. In it I died.”

“But surely it was just a bad dream,” Kim insisted.

“That’s what I tried to convince myself into believing,” Emily admitted. “But I knew it wasn’t true. Finally, Caitlin persuaded me to tell Mum and Dad about the vision. Like you, they thought it was just a bad dream. That was until we spoke with our magical mirror; it can see a persons possible futures. I have no future beyond late spring or early summer.”

“Maybe the mirror simply malfunctioned,” Tyler insisted.

“Tyler, I love you, but it’s time we all accept reality. My vision, the mirror and now my medical tests all point to the same conclusion. Sometime between now and early summer, I’m going to die. In our hearts we can refute it all we want, but in our heads we must accept that this is my last year at Hogwarts. Our last year together.”

* * * * * *




Emily had made Kim and Tyler promise to keep her secret. After all, she didn’t want the entire school looking at her as if she were on her deathbed. Although Poppy had said that the end might possibly come as a sudden surprise, she felt there was a good chance that Emily would have a warning when her time was nearing an end. Emily’s magical genes would protect her from feeling agonizing pain as her organs weakened, but that weakening could well end up confining her to bed for the last few days or weeks of her life.

Obviously, with their concerns over Emily’s health, Harry and Hermione forgot all about Caitlin’s father’s request. It wasn’t until the next morning that Harry even broached the subject.

“We promised Seamus that we’d get back to him promptly with our decision,” Harry said tentatively.

“I know,” Hermione replied, cuddling closer to Harry.

“I just feel so overwhelmed and helpless at the moment,” Hermione sighed. “Our little girl is dying and we’re powerless to help her. It’s just so wrong. Parents should never have to bury their children.”

“I know,” Harry agreed acquiescently. “It’s unfair on so many levels. Haven’t you and I suffered enough? We’re good people. We’ve fought steadfastly to save the wizard world from evil and our reward evidently is to lose our little girl; a little girl whose life is barely begun.” Harry hesitated. “Hermione, perhaps we shouldn’t tell Caitlin about her father. We can’t risk losing her, too.”

“Harry, we discussed this.” Hermione admonished. “We have to tell her and trust Caitlin to make the right decision.”

“Trust me to make the right decision about what?” Caitlin asked, walking unannounced into her parents’ bedroom alongside Emily, Ben toddling close behind them. The girls were both attired in the favorite outfits, zilch.

As Ben settled down on the floor and began playing with Crookshanks and Arthur, Emily and Caitlin flung themselves on the bed and quickly wiggled their way under the covers between their mother and father.

“Girls! Your father and I are naked,” Hermione protested.

“Big deal!” Emily scoffed. “So are Caitlin and I. If I recall correctly, we’re all naturists.”

“That’s not the point,” Hermione disputed. “Certain things just aren’t considered proper. You two are much too old to be in bed with your parents, especially when all of us are nude.”

“Then I assume this is improper too,” Caitlin said. She embraced her dad in a tight hug and kissed him affectionately on the cheek. Simultaneously, Emily did the same to Hermione and then as if choreographed the two girls rolled over each other and switched parents.

“Caitlin and I have decided that life is too short to worry about what is right and proper,” Emily declared. “We’re going to be more spontaneous and act on our feelings.”

“Right!” Caitlin concurred. “We have the two best parents in the world and there is nothing improper about showing them how we feel. I love you Mum.” Caitlin said, cuddling even closer to her mother.

“I love you Dad.” Emily nestled herself equally secure in Harry’s arms.

Both parents had tears in their eyes. The hell with decorum, their daughters loved them and they loved them in return.

“Ben bed, too,” Benjamin pleaded, reaching up to his dad.

“The more the merrier,” Harry said reaching out keenly for his son and lifting him onto bed. Crookshanks and Arthur seemed to take this as their cue and jumped onto the foot of the bed.

Hermione looked around at her family through misty eyes. If only this moment could last forever.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” Caitlin asked, breaking the silence. “Is it about Evan and I and what Dad saw us doing in the shower?”

This comment had both Hermione and Emily quickly sitting upright. Harry had not yet mentioned the scene he’d witnessed to Hermione. Emily, of course, was entirely caught unawares.

“You and Evan took a shower together!?” Emily questioned, partly shocked, party envious. “Where? When? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Yesterday,” Caitlin answered guiltily. “I was going to tell you, but what with everything else it seemed rather trivial.” Caitlin went on to explain everything that transpired after she and Evan left the Quidditch pitch.

“You actually gave Evan permission to shower with Caitlin?” Emily asked, staring at her mother with astonishment. “What about Tyler and I? Would you give us permission to be intimate?”

“Caitlin is of age,” Hermione debated. “You and Tyler are only thirteen.”

“Evan isn’t of age,” Emily protested. “Caitlin and Evan have their entire lives to be together. Tyler and I have little more than six months.”

Emily shook her head angrily. “I’m sorry, Mum,” she moaned. “I promised myself that I’d never use the ‘going to die’ card to get my way and here I am already doing it. It’s just so hard. There are so many things I wanted to do, so many plans I had for the future and now…. How do you cram a lifetime into six months?”

No one spoke. No one had an answer. Finally in desperation to change the subject, Harry said, “Caitlin, what happened yesterday in the shower isn’t what your Mum and I wanted to talk to you about. It seems that after fifteen years; your father has decided that he wants to meet you.”


End of Chapter Seven


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Don and Friedrich. If anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then Join Hogwarts Exposed.






8. Best Friends

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town



“What did you want to talk to me about?” Caitlin asked, breaking the silence. “Is it about Evan and I and what Dad saw us doing in the shower?”

This comment had both Hermione and Emily quickly sitting upright. Harry had not yet mentioned the scene he’d witnessed to Hermione. Emily, of course, was entirely caught unawares.

“You and Evan took a shower together!?” Emily questioned, partly shocked, party envious. “Where? When? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Yesterday,” Caitlin answered guiltily. “I was going to tell you, but what with everything else it seemed rather trivial.” Caitlin went on to explain everything that transpired after she and Evan left the Quidditch pitch.

“You actually gave Evan permission to shower with Caitlin?” Emily asked, staring at her mother with astonishment. “What about Tyler and I? Would you give us permission to be intimate?”

“Caitlin is of age,” Hermione debated. “You and Tyler are only thirteen.”

“Evan isn’t of age,” Emily protested. “Caitlin and Evan have their entire lives to be together. Tyler and I have little more than six months.”

Emily shook her head angrily. “I’m sorry, Mum,” she moaned. “I promised myself that I’d never use the ‘going to die’ card to get my way and here I am already doing it. It’s just so hard. There are so many things I wanted to do, so many plans I had for the future and now…. How do you cram a lifetime into six months?”

No one spoke. No one had an answer. Finally in desperation to change the subject, Harry said, “Caitlin, what happened yesterday in the shower isn’t what your Mum and I wanted to talk to you about. It seems that after fifteen years; your father has decided that he wants to meet you.”

Chapter Eight
Best Friends

“My Dad,” Caitlin replied, astonished. “You’ve actually talked to my real father?”

“No, not exactly,” Harry explained. “His lawyer managed to make contact with our solicitor.”

“Now what? What exactly does that mean?” Caitlin asked her face twisted in bewilderment

“That is entirely up to you,” Harry replied. “Our solicitor, Seamus Finnegan, can contact his legal representative and tell him you have no desire to have any contact and that will be the end of it; or Seamus can make arrangements for you to meet him. It’s a decision that only you have the right to make.”

“What should I do, Mum?” Caitlin asked, looking eagerly to Hermione for advice.

Hermione bit her lip and shook her head despondently. “I’m sorry, Honey, but I can’t help you with this. As Harry said, it’s a choice you must make on your own.”

“Why now, after all these years?” Caitlin wondered out loud.

“That’s a question I’m afraid, that only he can answer,” Hermione counseled.

“I don’t know anything about him except that he was a Muggle,” Caitlin continued. “My grandparents told me lots of anecdotes about my mother, but they refused to speak at all about my dad. They actually got really angry whenever I asked about him. I imagine it was because he abandoned my mother, their daughter, when she was pregnant. I don’t even have the slightest idea what he looks like.”

No one spoke for a while; Caitlin appeared deep in thought. “You’re the only parents I’ve ever known and you both know how much I love you. Nothing could ever change my feelings for you, but…” She hesitated, searching for the right words.

“You don’t have to explain,” Harry said, motioning for his ‘little’ girl to come closer so that he could hug her. “You want to be able to attach a face to the name.”

Caitlin nodded warily. “That, and ask him some questions; hear his side of the story.”

“It’s always good to listen to all sides of an issue before passing final judgment,” Harry said, hugging Caitlin tightly. “I’ll contact Seamus and see what can be arranged and how quickly.”

Hermione didn’t speak; her eyes simply wandered sadly from Caitlin to Emily and then back again. Could fate possibly be so cruel as to be planning to cleave both these girls from her life?

* * * * * *

“Master, you appear in low spirits today,” Nott said cautiously, feigning straightening out some parchments. “Is there anything I can do?”

“No,” Slytherin replied. “Actually, I suppose I should be pleased. All my plans are moving along ahead of schedule. It’s just that it’s all too easy. I miss the challenge.

“I expected the Muggles to react as lemmings, but I had thought that wizard-kind would have progressed somewhat in the last thousand years. Even the dullest troll purportedly learns in time from its mistakes. This Weasley and his minions have no clue what is going on despite the Lovegood girl painting a lucid picture for them. Is she the only member of the wizard world with any intelligence? Even Harry Potter, who you speak so highly of, and his Order of the Phoenix seem ineffectual.”

“It is not that I laud Potter,” Nott groveled. “Compared to you, the great Lord Slytherin, he is an inconsequential ant. It is just that he did conquer Voldemort and I had anticipated him to at least make an effort to challenge you. My sources, however, inform me that he is plagued with personal problems at the moment that are occupying much of his time. His daughter is dying; the one with the seer powers.”

Slytherin nodded his head and laughed. “I laugh not at his despair. I’m empathetic even to the heartache of my enemies. It’s just that this is so incredibly effortless. Purportedly, the only group that stood a chance of stopping my take-over of the world was the prophesied cube of two. When the seer dies, the prophecy dies with her. At this rate, by summer we will be able to walk into the Ministry of Magic and take control without even hurling a spell.”

“Then you don’t want me to have Luna Lovegood silenced?” Nott asked guardedly.

“Most certainly not!” Slytherin bellowed. “I find her entertaining. When we take control perhaps she will be willing to switch her allegiance. In the meantime she is no threat; even if the entire Ministry suddenly came to their senses, it would be too late. We will be patient and wait for the death of the seer before making our final move. Meanwhile carry on with the attacks and continue to undermine what little faith the people still have in their pathetic government.”

* * * * * *




“Where have you been all weekend?” Claudia asked as Caitlin squeezed in next to her at the Gryffindor table.

“I spent the weekend with Emily in my parents’ quarters,” Caitlin answered hazily, avoiding giving Claudia any particulars.

She and Claudia had become best friends and she wanted to share the traumatic events of the weekend with her friend, but Emily had sworn her to silence. Caitlin was, however, about to tell Claudia about her real dad petitioning to see her, but was interrupted.

“We did it!” Claudia gushed, her blushing cheeks reddening. “Matt and I really did it.”

“You guys actually had sex?” Caitlin asked excitedly, checking to make sure that no one was eavesdropping on their conversation. “How was it? What did it feel like?”

“It was wonderful,” Claudia said beaming. “Matt was fantastic. Admittedly, it hurt a little the first time. I guess I’m rather small and tight down there, but Matt was very patient and gentle. I honestly can’t wait until we get to do it again. The feeling is indescribably amazing.”

“I’m envious,” Caitlin admitted. “Are you guys planning on doing it again soon?”

“Yeah!” Claudia answered, still glowing. “We’re a couple. Can you believe it? Matt asked me to be his girlfriend. He likes me. Despite all my handicaps, he actually likes me.”

Caitlin smiled. “Yes, I can believe that. I’m very happy for both of you.”

Suddenly, Claudia’s face lost some of its glow.

“He even asked me to the Yule Ball,” she announced. “I really wish I could go.”

“Why can’t you?” Caitlin protested.

“My legs are slowly improving,” Claudia said, “but I’m months away from being able to walk; let alone dance. Besides, I don’t have proper attire for a formal ball.”

“I might be able to help you out on both counts,” Caitlin said, happily.

“What do you mean?” Claudia questioned eagerly.

“I have an idea,” Caitlin replied subtly. “We have the first period free. Hurry and finish your breakfast so that we can go up to my parents’ quarters.”

“But…”

“Finish your breakfast. I’ll explain everything once we get there,” Caitlin replied emphatically.

Claudia kept trying to worm details out of Caitlin, but her friend resolutely refused to give in. Finally, after a frustrating fifteen minutes, for Claudia, they reached the Potters’ quarters.

As usual, as soon as the door closed behind them, Caitlin began shedding her garments.

“You really do hate clothes, don’t you?” Claudia asked, shaking her head in disbelief at her, by now nude, best friend.

“You’ll never appreciate just how much,” Caitlin replied. “I’d truthfully be happiest if I never had to wear clothing.”

“No! You’re right, I’ll never understand,” Claudia admitted. “You’d be content to strut about starkers in front of the entire world and I’d consider it the most humiliating and degrading castigation imaginable.”

“And yet we’ve somehow managed to become best friends,” Caitlin said blissfully. “I guess that means that we’re both very accommodating people.”

Claudia nodded meekly.

“Follow me; I have something that I want to show you,” said Caitlin invitingly.

Claudia followed Caitlin silently to her bedroom. It was only when they in point of fact entered the room that Claudia realized that she had been staring fixedly at Caitlin’s bum. She went red in the face and quickly turned away, but not before Caitlin grasped the reason for her friend’s sudden embarrassment.

“It’s no problem,” Caitlin said with genuineness. “It’s natural for a textile to stare at a naturist. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest and it doesn’t imply that you are in the least bit gay.”

“I’m sorry,” Claudia said sincerely.

“Don’t be,” Caitlin insisted as she opened her closet and began searching about.

“Here it is,” she said pulling out a hanger containing a dress covered in a plastic casing. “Only worn once and a cleaning charm was applied immediately afterwards.”

“It’s beautiful,” Claudia exclaimed, looking admiringly at the beautiful blue gown.

“Try it on,” Caitlin offered. “If it fits; it’s yours to keep.”

“You can’t be serious? You’re giving this to me? It must have cost a fortune?”

“It’s doing no one any good hanging in my closet,” Caitlin insisted. “It was rather short on me when purchased. I doubt I could even get in it any more and if I did, my entire arse would probably be exposed.”

“The boys would like that,” Claudia remarked jokingly.

“They might, but I doubt the Headmaster or my parents would be any too happy with me.” Caitlin rejoined. “Alas, when you live in a textile world you must follow their rules.” She laughed. “At least most of the time. Go on, try it on.”

Claudia quickly unwrapped the gown and then held it up against her body. She gasped. “It really is short, isn’t it?”

“Nah!” Caitlin said unconcernedly. “It looks like it will be a lot longer on you than it was on me. It barely covered my crotch. Dad wasn’t too happy with it, but he wasn’t my Dad then yet and Mum had given her reluctant approval. Hurry up and put it on. I want to see how it fits.”

Claudia suddenly realized that Caitlin expected her to change right then and there, in front of her. She faltered nervously. Other than her mother and just recently, Matt, no one had ever seen her naked. Well. Caitlin wouldn’t actually see her naked. There was no reason for her to remove her panties, but she’d have to take everything else off. Since she refused to wear kiddy undershirts and had no reason to wear a bra; that meant being topless.

She thought about requesting to use the bathroom to change, but decided she couldn’t do that. Not with Caitlin standing in front of her totally starkers. Besides, Caitlin had just proclaimed how they were best friends. Well, this would without doubt show how truly accepting Caitlin was of their differences. Claudia took a deep breath; she was about to reveal her nonexistent breasts to her best friend.

“Do you need any help?” Caitlin offered.

“I’ll be okay,” Claudia said, sliding off her floating cushion. “I can stand stationary for a short time. It’s moving about that’s difficult. Can you hold the dress while I disrobe?”

Caitlin took the formal gown from Claudia’s hand and waited patiently for her friend to remove her clothing. Caitlin didn’t even consider that perhaps she should turn her head away. Since full nudity was no big deal to her, semi-nudity meant nothing.

Claudia slipped off her robes and then undid the belt and zipper on her skirt. She allowed the skirt to fall to the ground, surprised that she wasn’t that uncomfortable to have Caitlin see her bare legs so exposed. Slowly she undid the buttons of her blouse. This was going to be the hard part. She gritted her teeth and allowed the shirt to slip off her arms.

“The dress goes on over you head,” Caitlin said disinterestedly. “I’ll help you. At first it will seem too big, but it will actually form to your body.”

Claudia stretched her arms into the air as Caitlin assisted her. Best friend or not, Claudia had expect Caitlin to make some sort of off-putting comment about her lack of a chest, but there was, joyfully, none. The dress seemed to sense when it was properly in place and tightened gently against Claudia’s body.

“It looks great on you,” Caitlin shouted excitedly. “Well except for the knee socks and trainers. You might want to forgo them for the Ball.”

Claudia giggled. “It looks beautiful,” Claudia admitted, “but I could never wear this to the Ball. It’s sinfully short and what’s keeping the top up. I’m afraid to move.”

The dress was cut straight across the chest, well below the armpits, just barely covering Claudia’s nipples. The sides and back were totally bare to a few inches below the natural waist.

“Mum, Jamie and I all bought the same design dress at Madam Malkin’s my first year at Hogwarts,” Caitlin explained. “The fabric above the waist is charmed to magically cling to your body, as if it were a second skin.”

Caitlin could see the skepticism in Claudia’s expression.

“Seriously, you could wear this dress to do a whole regimen of exercises and your nipples would never pop out. It’s almost like it’s glued to your chest.”

“But it’s so short,” Claudia insisted. “It barely covers my panties. If I bend or move even slightly, I give a show.” She demonstrated by stretching just a little; immediately the pink panties popped into view.

“That’s because the Modestio charm hasn’t been activated,” Caitlin explained.

“The what charm?”

Caitlin glanced at her watch. “Good! We have seventy minutes before class. Stand up straight and let me brush the material flat.”

Claudia did as instructed, even though not comprehending what exactly Caitlin was up to.

When Caitlin was finished, she said, “Modestio.”

“What was that all about?” Claudia inquired.

”The skirt is made of a modesty-charmed material,” Caitlin enlightened. “The Modestio charm remembers where the hem of the dress falls against your leg when you stand up straight. If you bend, stoop or sit, it maintains that length. I’ve never tried it, but I understand that you could actually stand on your head and your modesty would still be maintained.”

Claudia stretched, bent and leaned to each side. Surprisingly the dress maintained full coverage. “Why did you look at your watch before activating the charm?” Claudia inquired.

“The charm only lasts an hour.”

“Why?”

Caitlin laughed. “Try taking off the dress.”

Claudia grabbed the material and tried to pull the skirt up. The more she pulled, the longer the material became in order to cover her legs at the same level. As soon as she let go of the material, it shrank back to its normal size.

“That can be very aggravating,” Caitlin laughed. “The charm only last an hour in case you have to go to the loo or remove the dress for any other reason.”

Claudia nodded. “It’s beautiful; I just don’t know if I have the daring to wear something so revealing. It shows so much skin.” Claudia took tiny baby steps trying to turn herself around so that she could get a back view of the dress in the mirror.

“Shit! My panties show above the low cut in the back.” She reached under the skirt and unceremoniously pulled her panties down slightly so that the waistband was no longer exposed. “The outline of my panties still shows,” she growled.

“Yeah! It kind of does,” Caitlin confirmed. “It really takes away from the sleek look of the dress.”

“What did you do to solve the problem?” Claudia asked.

“I didn’t have that problem,” Caitlin replied. “If you recall, I never wear knickers.”

Claudia didn’t try to hide her shock. “Even with this dress as short as it is?”

Caitlin shrugged her shoulders. “The charm did its job. Look Claudia! I consider you my best friend. I’m not trying to force you to wear a dress that you’re uncomfortable in. I just wanted to try and help you out. Think about it. I have to use the potty.”

As the door closed, Claudia took one more look in the mirror and then shook her head glumly. She was about to change back into her school uniform when she realized that she wouldn’t be able to get out of the formal gown until the charm ended at the end of the hour. Again she looked in the mirror; first at her knee sock covered legs and then at her quite obvious panty lines. Dolefully she summed her floating cushion and perched herself on it. She looked down and couldn’t believe how much leg she was exposing. The shorts she wore in the summer time didn’t expose this much bare skin. The dress had, however, continued to maintain her modesty even in a sitting position.

She sat there for a short time unable to make up her mind and then hurriedly kicked off her trainers and started to remove her knee socks. She stood up and glanced quickly at the mirror and then at the bathroom door. She had to be crazy, but she wanted to see how the dress looked without the hideous panty lines. Shaking her head in disbelief, she yanked her panties down to her knees and then allowed them to side to the floor before looking up again at the mirror.

The reflection was still hers, but she certainly looked different. The mirror image was of a beautiful and alluring young girl. She might not have breasts, but she most certainly had legs, rather nice legs. She turned slightly to get a view of her back. Claudia gasped when she realized that the dress went so low in the back that it actually exposed the top of the cleavage between her bum cheeks. Damn, this dress made it look like she had a gorgeous derrière . Matt kept telling her that she was beautiful and this dress made her actually feel gorgeous. The question was, did she have the nerve to appear in public so scantily clad. Her thoughts were shattered by the sound of the toilet flushing. Panic-stricken, she kicked her panties under the Chesterfield and flopped down, checking that the charm was still covering her modesty.

Caitlin sat down in a chair opposite Claudia and at first just smiled at her friend. “Claudia, can I be straightforward with you?”

“Sure,” Claudia replied. “Friends are supposed to tell it like it is, aren’t they?”

Caitlin nodded her head and then bit her lip, not sure quite how to start.

“Claudia, life has delivered you a slap in the face; no, actually a punch in the face. I can’t imagine being frozen in the body of a ten year old. I’d probably still be crying. But somehow you have to look past the negatives and see all the positives.”

Claudia sighed disgustedly.

“Yes there are positives. More than you might want to admit,” Caitlin insisted. “You might look ten, but you’re certainly not a bucktoothed, blemished, ugly, ten-year-old girl. You are a beautiful ten. Your hair and face are gorgeous and you have baby soft skin. And your legs… Hell, I’d kill to have your legs and butt.

“You can either spend your entire life feeling sorry for yourself or you can be thankful for the positive stuff in your life and make the best possible situation out of the hand you have been dealt.

“You’ve looked at your reflection. You know I’m telling the truth when I say you look beautiful in that dress.”

“But I’m still joined at the hip to that stupid cushion,” Claudia moaned. “I want to be able to dance with Matt at the Ball.”

“I might be able to help you somewhat with that, but it will take a lot of courage on your part,” Caitlin said.

“How do you mean help me?” Claudia asked.

“As you know, I’m a Hyperempath. Some people think we can cure the world. Unfortunately that’s not true. Hyperempaths have powers similar to a Phoenix. We can cure injuries, but not diseases. I could undoubtedly save the life of a man bitten by a Acromantula, but I can’t cure a common cold.” Caitlin sniffed, thinking of her inability to help Emily. “I can’t do anything to help your aging and physical growth dilemma, but I might be able to speed along the rehabilitation of your legs a little. I can’t have you ready for a marathon, but we might be able to get you up to strength to make it through at least one dance.”

”I’m not sure, but if you fancy, I might even be able to help you a little with the breast situation. During an emergency condition a while back I was once able to cause my sister, Emily, to lactate. I think I could possibly stimulate some growth for you. Nothing massive, obviously, you don’t want to look like a freak, just something small for Matt to nibble on.

Claudia blushed crimson. “You could actually do that? Help me to walk and give me boobs as well?”

“I’m not one hundred percent positive about the boobs, but I’m fairly certain that I can speed up your walking rehabilitation,” Caitlin replied.

“I don’t understand how this entails courage on my part?” Claudia replied. “It sounds like a no-brainer to me. I have everything to gain and nothing to lose.”

“Sort of,” Caitlin replied. “It’s just that you’re extremely shy and treatment by a Hyperempath requires a great deal of physical intimacy.

“Exactly how intimate?” Claudia inquired apprehensively.

“That depends on the part of the body being treated. The Hyperempath is usually always nude. In this case you’d have to also be nude. One of us would have to lie on top of the other. The overseer would watch to make sure that our chests and legs remained in contact during the whole process especially while we’re in a trance.”

“I’d have to be nude,” Claudia gasped. She brought her knees up to her chest and clutched them in panic. “And we’d be lying on top of each other.” Claudia kept shaking her head. “You can’t imagine how much I want what you offering. It would be like a dream come true, but I’m not sure I can pay the price.”

“I understand,” Caitlin said sincerely. “I surely don’t want to push you into something uncomfortable, yet I’d feel guilty if I didn’t offer to help.”

”How long would we be like that? You know, on top of each other?”

“Each session would probably only last about a half hour,” Caitlin replied.

“Each session?” Claudia shrieked. “How many times would we have to do it?”

“I’m really not sure,” Caitlin replied. “I’ve never done anything quite like this before. I’d like to see us continue until you can toss that floating cushion in the bin.”

“Can I think about it?”

“Sure, but remember the Yule Ball is only five weeks away and we can only do a maximum of three treatments a week. If you want to dance at the Ball, we should start as soon as possible.”

Caitlin glanced at her watch. “The hour is just about up. The dress should allow you to remove it soon.”

Claudia blushed. “Caitlin could you please do me a favor and hunt my panties for me? I wanted to see how the dress would look without the ugly panty lines so I took them off. Then I got jittery when you came out of the bathroom and sort of kicked them under the Chesterfield. I have to put them on before I take the dress off. I know you’ll see me starkers if I go though with the treatments, but I’m not ready for you to see that part of me just yet.”

Caitlin chuckled. “Claudia, please don’t be upset, but you’ve been prominently displaying that part of you for the last ten minutes.”

Claudia pale white skin turned bright crimson. “But how? I know the charm was working.”

“The charm only controls the length of the dress, it doesn’t prevent up skirt peeps,” Caitlin explained. “You have to be careful with staircases and how you sit, especially if you ultimately decide to go knickerless. Claudia, I know you’re embarrassed, but please don’t be. To any true naturist it’s just another body part. Only textiles get excited at seeing so called private parts.”

“I still can’t believe I sat there displaying myself to you like that,” Claudia said, mortified.

“Remember, we’re best friends. We don’t have to hide anything from each other,” Caitlin avowed. “Hey! It’s getting late. See if that dress will come off otherwise we’re going to be late for class.”

Claudia couldn’t believe she was doing it but without hesitation she grabbed the hem of the dress and quickly lifted it over her head. “Can you keep it in your closet until the night of the Ball?”

“Then you’re going to wear it?”

“Yes! I think so,” Claudia said tentatively.

“With or without knickers?” Caitlin prodded.

“I don’t know,” Claudia answered nervously. “It looks so much better without, but that’s so not me. I don’t know if I have the nerve. Will you be there to give me moral support?”

“Best friends are always there when needed.” Caitlin threw her arms around Claudia and hugged her tightly. Suddenly Claudia began to tingle, as energy seemed to permeate her whole body. As abruptly as she had initiated the embrace, Caitlin ended it. “That’s how the treatments will feel, only longer and more rewarding.”

“You’re a good friend. I trust you.” Claudia sighed. “When can we start?”

“Tonight’s good,” Caitlin replied. “Right now we better hurry and get dressed unless you want to go to class nude.”

“Not on your life,” Claudia retorted, knowing that Caitlin was just joking. “Best friend and boyfriend, okay, but nobody else is ever going to see this girl starkers.”

Oddly both girls put on their socks and shoes before reaching for their skirts and blouses. When Caitlin finished dressing, she fumbled around under the Chesterfield until she found Claudia’s missing knickers.

“Do you want to wear these or are you going to join the bare arse club?” Caitlin asked.

“I’m definitely going to wear them,” Claudia laughed, quickly slipping on her panties before they hurried off to class.

* * * * * *




Harry leaned over and kissed Hermione’s forehead before sitting down to join her for lunch.

“Seamus contacted me by floo this morning,” Harry said indecisively.

“Already,” Hermione responded, rather shaken. “You only owled him yesterday.”

“I was surprised, too,” Harry replied. “Evidently he contacted Caitlin’s father’s attorney, a man by the name of Mark Williams, first thing this morning. Williams was elated to hear from him. It seems that Tom Pitt, Caitlin’s dad, has been practically driving Williams insane. Despite being told that it could take months to establish contact, Pitt has been calling Williams on a daily basis asking for an update. After waiting fifteen years, it seems that Pitt is now fanatically obsessed with seeing Caitlin.”

“So, was a meeting arranged,” Hermione asked, guardedly.

“Yes, for this Saturday,” Harry said resignedly. “Pitt wanted to spend the entire weekend alone with Caitlin in order to get acquainted with her, but I point-blank refused. I’m not about to send Caitlin off to spend two days with a complete stranger, even if it is her natural father.”

“So, we’re going with her?” Hermione asked anxiously.

“At least one of us,” Harry replied. “Pitt lives near Orlando, Florida. It didn’t seem fair to make him go to all the time and expense to fly all the way over here for a visit that would last for only a few hours, so I suggested that Caitlin could Portkey to him.”

“But not alone?” Hermione clarified.

“No, definitely not alone. Pitt would prefer it that way, but appreciates our concerns,” Harry explained. “At the same time he doesn’t feel that he can properly get to know his daughter if we are both there, especially me.”

Hermione nodded her understanding. “So it will be just be Caitlin and me.”

“There is a five hour time difference,” Harry explained, “so leaving Hogsmeade at four in the afternoon will get you there at eleven in the morning his time. The Portkey will return you after dinner. I have no idea what plans he has for the day, but I made it clear that he would not be permitted to be alone with Caitlin on this trip.”

“This trip?” Hermione questioned.

“You know Caitlin as well as I,” Harry said, purposefully. “She is a loving and forgiving person and believes in second chances. Unless this guy turns out to be a real arse, she’ll want to see him again. As much as I wish I were, I’m not her real father; he is.”

“Harry, she’s not going to stop loving you simply because this Tom Pitt suddenly decided to reappear in her life.”

Harry shrugged his shoulders, but didn’t seem convinced.

“By the way, has Caitlin talked to you at all today?” Hermione asked.

“No. Why?”

“She’s going to start therapy treatments on Claudia Priestly tonight. Miss Priestly is slowly regaining use of her legs and Caitlin feels that she can speed the process along. I told her I’d consult, but she’d like you to be there also as the overseer.”

“Will it be necessary for Miss Priestly to be nude during the treatments?” Harry asked uneasily.

“Most likely,” Hermione replied, casually. “Skin to skin contact is imperative during most healing treatments by a Hyperempath. That doesn’t bother you, does it?”

“No, it doesn’t bother me, especially not with you in attendance, but I’m amazed that Miss Priestly is all right with it. She strikes me as an extremely bashful girl. I’d expect that she’d had qualms about being naked in front of just Caitlin. I can’t believe she’s amenable to you and I both seeing her nude.”

“I’m sure Caitlin has advised her.” Abruptly Hermione’s attention was drawn to Emily and Tyler as they entered the Great Hall. “They make such a cute couple,” she said sadly.

“He’s a fine boy,” Harry agreed. “They remind me of a younger version of you and me.” He shook his head despondently. “Life is so unfair.”

“Emily asked me if Tyler could spend this coming weekend with her in our quarters,” Hermione commented matter-of-factly.

“What does she mean by spend the weekend?” Harry asked troubled.

“The usual thing that the girls do,” Hermione answered. “Hang about together during the day and then sleep over Saturday night.”

“I imagine he’d sleep in Jamie’s empty room,” Harry said assuredly.

“They’d probably both sleep in there, it’s a bigger bed,” Hermione replied.

“They’re planning on sleeping together and you approve of that,” Harry said, shocked. “They’re only thirteen.”

“And one of them will barely see fourteen,” Hermione sobbed. “Under normal conditions I’d never condone something like this, but these aren’t normal conditions. Emily is dying. She and Tyler love each other. They want to spend what little time she has left together.”

“But what if they get caught up in the moment and have sex,” Harry asked. “She’d be taken away from us by the Ministry and none of us would ever see her again.”

“They know the consequences and I’m sure that they are intelligent enough not to risk that happening,” Hermione replied. “I’m not saying that they won’t do other things to gratify each other, but I’m positive that they’ll stop short of actual sex. They just want to spend what precious time she has remaining together. I can’t believe that the Ministry doesn’t allow any exceptions to the under age sex law.”

Harry didn’t reply immediately, but instead watched Tyler and Emily interact. He loved both Caitlin and Emily equally, but admittedly Caitlin had always been closer to Hermione and Emily closer to him. A father never wants to envision his little girl being intimate with a boy. Fathers want to freeze their daughters in time so that they would always be their little girls. In this case, Harry wished he could freeze time so that he wouldn’t lose his little girl forever.

Tears filled Harry’s green eyes. “He makes her happy. I want her to be happy for the short time she has remaining.”

* * * * * *




Bob Erskine waited apprehensively in the Minister of Magic’s outer office. He had been Percy Weasley’s Public Relation Advisor since the git assumed the position of Minister of Magic and he loathed the job. In point of fact, it wasn’t the job he detested, it was his egotistical boss.

In all his years of giving advice and recommendations to people of import, he had never before met such a pompous know-it-all prat as Percy Weasley. He felt that he was wasting his time and energy, but he had a family to support and the salary was good.

As he was wondering how Weasley would react to the latest poll results, the Minister’s secretary interrupted Erskine’s thoughts. “Minister Weasley will see you now.”

As he entered the office, Weasley greeted him in his customary disingenuous fashion. Percy Weasley was as two-faced and phony as they came. He only had time for a person if there was personal gain in it for him.

“Bob, its good to see you,” Weasley said hypocritically. “To what do I owe this pleasure?”

“I’ve just received the latest popularity poll results,” Bob replied cautiously.

“I assume that my numbers are good,” Percy snapped portentously.

“I’m afraid not, Sir,” Erskine answered. “Your approval rating is down considerably.”

“Exactly how bad are the numbers,” Weasley asked, momentarily dropping his haughtiness.

Erskine cleared his throat. “They are very poor. The only person to achieve worse was Fudge just before he was ousted from office.”

Suddenly the arrogance and superiority were gone from Weasley voice. “Certainly there must be some mistake. What could be causing my numbers to drop repeatedly?”

Bob resisted saying ‘because you’re a pompous git.’ Instead he said, “The plummet in your popularity seems to be directly related to the spiraling popularity of Luna Lovegood. People seem to be losing confidence in the Ministry and Lovegood’s editorials in the Quibbler have had a lot to do with that.”

“That rag,” Percy disputed. “No one of any repute believes the garbage published in that scandal sheet.”

“That’s not true,” Erskine retorted. “Every since the Quibbler printed that interview with Potter back in the nineties, a subtle change has been taking place in the publication. Without doubt, they still have some rather out of this world articles, but the public now seems to place more validity in their editorials than they do in those of the Prophet. A great majority of the public feels that the Prophet is under Ministry control.”

“That’s totally ridiculous,” Weasley knowingly lied.

He got up from of his chair and began to pace the floor anxiously. “Lovegood and the Quibbler must be brought down,” he declared. “Any suggestions on how to do it?”

“The only way for you to make the public lose faith in Lovegood would be for you to face off against her in a debate and show her to be a witless fool, but I heartily recommend against that.”

“You don’t think I can outdebate Lovegood?” Weasley questioned angrily.

”I’m not questioning your debating skills,” Erskine retorted. “I’m fearful that you are underestimating the woman. She most certainly has her eccentricities, but she is no village idiot. Remember she was in Ravenclaw.”

“And I was in Gryffindor,” Percy replied pretentiously. “I want you to arrange a debate between me and the village clown. I think its time that Miss Lovegood be put in her place.”

“I most heartily recommend against this course of action.” Bob rejoined.

“And I heartily advise you to remember who here is the Minister of Magic. What I want or consider important is all that matters.”

Erskine swallowed hard. He needed this job. Weasley had the power to destroy his career. “I understand, Sir,” he said weakly. “I apologize if I over stepped my bounds. May I at least urge that limitations be set on what topics may be discussed?”

“You can’t be serious,” Percy laughed condescendingly. “And void the possibility of her bringing up one of her imaginary creatures. No way. This debate must be no holds barred. I want to humiliate and bury this pain in my butt, air-head blonde once and for all.”

“Yes, Sir! I’ll contact Miss Lovegood and see if she will be willing to debate you.”

“Bob, you’ll do more than try. Unless you want to join the unemployment line; you will make this debate happen and soon.”

“Yes, Sir.”

* * * * * *




“Do you two want to go to the library and finish that essay for Professor Malfoy before dinner,” Tyler asked Emily and Kim as they exited the dank dungeon classroom.

“I can’t,” Emily sighed. “I have to go see Madam Pomfrey. She wants to prod and poke me once a week so she can tell how fast my disease is spreading. I imagine the professors have a betting pool on how soon I’ll croak.”

“That’s an awful thing to say,” Kim protested. “Madam Pomfrey just wants to keep tabs on you so that you don’t over-exert yourself. She’s concerned.”

“I know,” Emily admitted, resentfully. “It’s just that all the tests seem like such a waste of time. Nobody can do anything to help me, so why not just let me die in peace.”

“What are you doing?” Tyler asked Kim, trying to change the topic. He knew it was eventually going to come to pass, but hated it when Emily got on the morbid subject of her dying.

“I’m going with Emily, sort of for moral support,” Kim answered.

“Oh!” replied Tyler, feeling slightly left out.

“I didn’t think you’d want to be there,” Emily said, suddenly feeling in the wrong. “Besides, you know how bossy Pomfrey gets at times. I wasn’t sure if she’d let you stay with me, what with you being a boy and all.”

“I understand,” Tyler said, turning to leave. “I’ll see you two at dinner.”

“Wait,” Emily called out, feeling guilty. “I want you with me. We promised each other that we’d spend as much time as possible together. In this case that means you watching me get poked and prodded.”

“But what if Pomfrey won’t allow it,” Kim questioned. “I doubt she’ll examine you with a boy at hand.”

“Then she won’t examine me,” Emily said arrogantly. “Its my damn body. If I have no problem with Tyler being there, Madam Pomfrey shouldn’t.

As they headed off for the hospital wing, Kim had a strong feeling that Madam Pomfrey wouldn’t agree with Emily.

“Good, you’re right on time,” Poppy said as Emily entered the room. “This should only take about thirty minutes; your friends can have a seat outside.”

“Please Madam Pomfrey, they’re my best friends, may they stay,” Emily pleaded.

Poppy studied Emily’s pleading expression and then looked at Kim and Tyler. “Very well, Miss Thatcher may remain, but Mr. Bancroft will have to wait outside.”

“I want Tyler to remain, too,” Emily insisted.

Poppy gave Emily a patient look and then pulled her aside. “I understand that you are a naturist, but this goes beyond simple nudity and it would not be proper for Mr. Bancroft to witness your exam.”

“Shouldn’t that be my choice?”

“You don’t understand Emily,” Poppy explained patiently. “This will be an extremely through exam. Not only will it be necessary for you to be totally nude, but also I will be examining and taking test samples from inside both your vagina and anus. I’m sure you don’t want Mr. Bancroft watching as I spread your cheeks and probe your anus.”

“I know that you think Tyler and I are just two silly little kids swept up in puppy love, but our relationship goes far beyond that,” Emily insisted. “ I have no doubt in my mind that had fate not thrown this curse in my direction, Tyler and I would be marrying soon after graduation. He’s not a little boy that’s going to laugh and make jokes about seeing my anus. He’s my soul mate and he cares deeply about me.”

“I’m sorry Emily, but I just can’t allow a boy to be present while I examine you. Such a thing is simply not appropriate,” Poppy concluded.

“I guess we have time to go to the library and work on that paper after all,” Emily called out to Kim and Tyler, “my exam has been canceled.”

Emily turned to leave, but Madam Pomfrey grabbed her by the shoulder. “Emily, this exam is important. You’re parents agree with me that it should be conducted weekly.”

“Why? I’m going to die anyway,” Emily shouted. “What good are the exams anyway? Is it that important that you can predict to the hour when I’ll breath my last.”

“You can be stubborn if you want, but you know your parents will insist on you returning tomorrow and allowing me to conduct the examination.”

“You’re probably right,” Emily replied arrogantly. “But my parents also love me and realize that I’m the one doing the actual dying here. If I tell them that I want Tyler to hold my hand while you stick some doohickey up my arse, they’re going to agree and you know it.”

Poppy sighed deeply. Whether she approved or not, she realized that Emily was right about her parents and the girl would eventually get her way. “Okay, they can both stay,” Madam Pomfrey, agreed grudgingly. “I need you to undress from top to bottom. Would you like a dressing gown?”

As one might have guessed, Emily refused the disposable gown.

Both Kim and Tyler watched indifferently as Emily hastily removed her clothing. Such a sight would hold most boys Tyler’s age spellbound, but seeing Emily naked was a common occurrence for Tyler. Undoubtedly, he still enjoyed seeing her nude form, but their relationship was not based on unbridled lust. Poppy was amazed to see that Tyler’s expression was one of love and concern and not one of hunger and lust

At first the exam preceded like any Muggle physical with Poppy checking Emily’s weight, temperature and blood pressure. Then Madam Pomfrey held her wand to various parts of Emily’s body as she uttered strange incantations. Poppy made notes on the various color sparks her wand emitted. The nurse even carefully examined Emily’s feet and legs.

Throughout the exam, Tyler held Emily’s hand at whatever time possible, their eyes never straying for an extended time from each other’s. As Poppy watched the young girl and boy she was reminded of her dearly departed husband and the profound love they shared for each other.

Finally Poppy said, “That’s everything except for the tissue samples. I need one from both your vagina and rectum. Please lay on your back with your knees in the air.”

Emily climbed on the table and hurriedly got into position.

“Now spread your knees as far apart as you possibly can,” Madam Pomfrey instructed. “This will smart a little.” She inserted a device inside of Emily that looked like it was designed to nip a piece of flesh.

Poppy had expected Tyler to be gawking keenly at Emily’s widespread opening, but was pleasantly surprised instead to find the young boy at the head of the table talking softly to Emily and then leaning down and gently kissing her forehead.

“Now I need you to roll over onto your stomach,” Poppy said in a businesslike fashion.

As Emily got into position, Tyler watched apprehensively as Madam Pomfrey reached for a long one-inch diameter probe and began applying some type of lubricant to it. “You’re not planning on shoving that thing up her butt, are you?” Tyler questioned in horror.

“Yes,” she answered rather coldly. “It’s necessary to get a proper reading. It’s not all that painful as long as the patient completely relaxes.”

“How far in must it go to get a reading?” Kim asked, concern now likewise etched on her face.

“At least six inches, but the further the better,” Poppy replied deprecatingly.

Tyler shuddered at the thought of what it would feel like to have such a device invade one’s rectum. He got down on his knees in front on the table so that his head was level with Emily’s. “You have to settle down,” he said fretfully. “Is there any thing I can do to help you relax?”

“Just hold my hand and remind me how much you love me,” Emily said tenderly. “I can handle anything, even death, as long as you love me.”

“With all my heart,” Tyler replied. “You are my world.”

The normally severe Madam Pomfrey turned her head so that no one noticed the tears swelling in her eyes. She could tell that they weren’t just saying the words, Emily and Tyler in truth loved each other.

Poppy shook her head desolately as she went about her work. Unquestionable love occurred rarely, but especially so in two so young. How unfair that they would never get to experience the intimacy of a physical relationship. The antagonism that she held earlier for this young couple was completely erased. Her only feelings now were of compassion and grief. Carefully she inserted the probe just as far as necessary, trying to be as gentle as possible. Emily cringed as tears filled her eyes. Tyler’s grip tightened on Emily and then it was over.

“You can get dressed,” Poppy said, trying to hide her emotions. “You might have some discomfort for the remainder of the day, but it should be gone by morning.”

Poppy watched as both Kim and Tyler helped Emily to her feet. Before Emily could even think about dressing, Tyler swept her into his arms and hugged her tightly. Kim joined the hug, wrapping her arms around her two best friends.

Poppy’s heart was breaking. This was so wrong. They belonged together for eternity, not for just a few short months. She felt so helpless that there was absolutely nothing that could be done to save Emily’s life

“Emily, there’s one more test I must do,” she said, holding back her tears.

“Hasn’t she been through enough today?” Tyler protested.

“This won’t hurt,” Poppy promised, “and it will only take a few seconds.”

Emily nodded her approval.

“I need you to climb back up on the table for me and position yourself once again on your back,” the nurse instructed.

As Emily lay back, Poppy reached for her wand and pointed it precariously close to Emily’s vagina.

“You’re not going to shove that in her,” Tyler objected vehemently.

“I’m not going to hurt her,” Poppy insisted kindly. She muttered a few indistinguishable words and suddenly a bright golden light filled the room. The light appeared to actually be emanating from inside Emily’s vagina. Poppy said a few more words and the light slowly began to fade and then disappeared.

“What was that all about?” Kim inquired.

“Just another test, that I forgot to do earlier,” Poppy said dismissively. “That’s everything for today. You may get dressed. I’ll see you next week at the same time.”

Madam Pomfrey turned to head for her office and then turned back. “Emily, if you are more comfortable with your friends present, they are more then welcome to accompany you next week. Oh! Would you please have your mother contact me at her earliest convenience?”

Emily, Tyler and Kim all exchanged looks wondering what had caused Madam Pomfrey’s total change of heart.

“Hurry and get dressed,” Kim said. “It’s time for dinner and I’m starving.”

“If you’re in that big of a hurry, I could always go like this,” Emily said playfully.

Tyler shook his head in disbelief. “You’re going to actually do it one of these days aren’t you?”

“Do what?” Emily said, grinning.

“Walk into the Great Hall totally starkers,” he replied.

“Well, you have to admit that it would be an exit that would be talked about for years to come.”

Tyler forced a smile and then kissed Emily lightly. He didn’t want to think about Emily’s final exit from his life.

* * * * * *




Claudia played fretfully with her food.

“There is nothing to be nervous about,” Caitlin said with assurance. “There is zilch that can go wrong. The worst-case scenario is that the therapy won’t go as swiftly as I envision. I’m sure I can help you to walk. It’s just a matter of how long it will take. The breasts, I can’t guarantee, but it’s definitely worth a try.”

“It’s not as much nerves as it is excitement,” Claudia declared. “You can’t imagine how I feel. For once in my life things seem to be going right for me. Sure I’m still stuck in the body of a ten-year-old, but I have a bona fide boyfriend that actually seems rather fond of this body. Plus, I’ve been invited to a Ball and I have a beautiful dress to wear.” Claudia looked caringly at Caitlin. “But more importantly than all that is that I have a best friend; someone I can trust and someone who really cares about me. I’ve never had a genuine friend before.”

Caitlin blushed and then picked up her pumpkin juice. “To friendship,” she said, “today, tomorrow and forever.”

Claudia picked up her glass. “To our friendship, may it last an eternity.” She smiled. “Please don’t think I’m gay, but I just had the strongest urge to kiss and hug you.”

“Me, too,” admitted Caitlin. “Best friends should be able to show their feelings.” She embraced Claudia tightly. “Maybe we should wait on the kiss until we’re alone; you’ve been having a good week and I don’t want to ruin it.”

Claudia smiled. “I hope someday I’m in a position to show you how much your friendship means to me.”

“Are you done eating?” Caitlin asked, trying to lighten the mood.

“I guess so,” Claudia replied. “I’m not really hungry for dessert tonight.”

“Then are you ready to get naked?”

Claudia laughed. “I never thought I’d say this, but yes. It’s funny how I don’t mind being nude in front of you. You’re not judgmental like most people; you’re so accepting of me as I am. Where are we going to do this? The hospital wing?”

“Nah! We don’t need a hospital environment. Besides, my parents’ quarters are much more private. You’d be amazed how many students call on Madam Pomfrey every night with varying afflictions. Her nights are even busier than her days.

Claudia glanced up at the Head Table and saw that the Potters were engrossed in conversation. “Your parents won’t mind us doing it there.”

“Of course not. It’s not like we’re going to damage anything,” Caitlin emphasized. “We’ll just be doing a little bonding.”

Claudia blushed. In this case bonding meant naked hugging with another girl.

As they departed the Great Hall, Claudia looked back one more time to insure that the Potters hadn’t left. “You say that this will only take thirty minutes?”

“Give or take a minute or two,” Caitlin said as she scurried along the passageways, Claudia floating along aside her.

Once again as soon as they entered the Potters’ residence, Caitlin stripped out of her clothes.

“I guess I should get undressed, too,” Claudia said, tentativeness still evident in her voice.

Caitlin nodded. “It would help.”

Claudia didn’t shed her garments at quite the speed of Caitlin, but to her surprise, this time she wasn’t at all embarrassed for her friend to see her naked.

“A Hyperempath doesn’t have to be nude for all procedures,” Caitlin explained, “but for what we’re endeavoring it is critical that no clothing come between us. My consult and the overseer will make sure our bodies remain in constant contact; in this case especially our legs and breasts.”

“Two other people will see me unclothed,” Claudia cried, noticeable shaken by the news. “I thought it would be just you and I.”

There was a click as the door opened.

Claudia was too staggered to even think fast enough to cover herself.

“I see that you girls are ready to proceed,” Harry said pleasantly.

Claudia felt lightheaded. Not only were two people gong to see her completely nude, but they were two of her professors and one of them was a male, Harry Potter. Claudia collapsed on the floor in a faint.


End of Chapter Eight


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Don and Friedrick. If anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then Join Hogwarts Exposed.






9. Daddy's Little Girl

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town



“A Hyperempath doesn’t have to be nude for all procedures,” Caitlin explained, “but for what we’re endeavoring it is critical that no clothing come between us. My consult and the overseer will make sure our bodies remain in constant contact; in this case especially our legs and breasts.”

“Two other people will see me unclothed,” Claudia cried, noticeably shaken by the news. “I thought it would be just you and I.”

There was a click as the door opened.

Claudia was too staggered to even think fast enough to cover herself.

“I see that you girls are ready to proceed,” Harry said pleasantly.

Claudia felt lightheaded. Not only were two people gong to see her completely nude, but they were two of her professors and one of them was a male, Harry Potter. Claudia collapsed on the floor in a faint.

Chapter Nine
Daddy's Little Girl

When Claudia came to, it was to find herself nestled in a large bed. She was still nude, but someone had humanely covered her nakedness with a blanket.

“How did I get in here?” she asked, still slightly befuddled.

Caitlin was holding her best friend’s hand. “You fainted; fortunately Dad was able to catch you, before your head hit the hard floor. He carried you in here and covered you.”

“Did he see me naked?” Claudia asked horrified.

“Well, he didn’t stand and gawk at you like some sex starved teenager,” Caitlin explained. “But yeah! He saw you naked. For him not to have would have been rather tricky.”

Claudia hid her face with the blanket. “How am I ever going to face him?” she cried. “Why didn’t you tell me your parents would be here?”

“I wanted to,” Caitlin insisted. “I actually tried to several times today, but I was afraid that you’d react… Well, like you’re reacting now.”

“How would you expect me to react?” she retorted angrily. “They’re my professors and your dad is… Well, he’s not only famous, but he’s a hunk and he just saw me starkers. I want to die.”

“No you don’t,” Hermione said seriously as she entered the room. “I know that you’re embarrassed, but you shouldn’t be. There is nothing sinful or shameful about the naked human form. It’s only the wicked thoughts of some that are appalling. You are you, whether you’re clothed or unclothed and you should be judged only on your ethical character. When Harry and I walked into that room a few minutes ago, we didn’t see two nude girls. We saw Claudia and Caitlin who at the time just happened to be nude.”

“What’s the difference?” Claudia questioned.

Hermione sighed. “It’s the same as judging a person based on how much their robes cost. Having designer robes doesn’t make you a better person. Having second hand robes doesn’t make you a bad person. True naturists tend to judge the person, not their appearance.”

Claudia tried to hide a snicker. “I’m sorry Professor, but you make it sound like naturists are all pure and high moral people. I’m sure they have just as many wicked sexual thoughts as anyone else.”

Hermione smiled and nodded. “Everyone has naughty thoughts.” She rubbed her forehead. “It’s rather difficult to explain; it took me a long time to understand. Most textiles relate nudity to sex, but naturists don’t; they relate it to comfort.

“For instance, I’m sure that Caitlin disrobed as soon as the two of you entered our quarters today; that had nothing to do with sex, it was purely for personal comfort. Emily and Caitlin loathe clothing; for that matter, so do I. We don’t parade around starkers to excite anyone; we do it because we are more content that way. Unfortunately, a great majority of people find nudity offensive.”

“But doesn’t it embarrass you to have people see your breasts and you know…, down there?” Claudia asked, indicating toward Hermione’s pubic area.

“There was a time, not that long ago, that I would have been mortified to be seen naked,” Hermione explained. “Now I’ve come to the realization that breasts and the vulva are just body parts like arms and legs. It’s only the teachings of our world that make it sinful to display them publicly.”

“What about men?” Claudia asked, blushing.

“They have a penis instead of a vulva,” Hermione commented matter-of-factly. “Some men are indeed better endowed than others, but when it comes down to it; a penis is still a penis. Once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.”

Claudia blushed even more copiously. “I didn’t mean that exactly,” she said uncertainly. “I’m shy to let other girls see me nude because of my special physical circumstances, but it’s different with boys. It’s just wrong for the opposite sex to see you nude.” She trailed off. “Except, of course, in intimate situations.”

“Why is it wrong?” Hermione prodded.

“It just is,” Claudia maintained. “All of our lives we’ve been taught to cover certain parts of our bodies.

“Exactly!” Hermione declared. “You’ve been taught. We are all a product of generations of teaching. What if you grew up in a warm climate and as a child did not wear clothing; nor did anyone else around you. Day in and day out everyone you saw, both male and female, was completely nude. Do you think that at a certain age you would suddenly become embarrassed by your nakedness and have an overwhelming desire to cover yourself?”

“Probably not,” Claudia reluctantly admitted, “but that’s not the way it is.”

“No, but only because of teaching,” Hermione declared. “There was a time that countless people in the southern hemisphere of our world wore little or no clothing. As years passed, missionaries visited those people and taught them that it was indecent to expose certain parts of their bodies to others. Now public nudity is against the law in most of the world.”

“Shouldn’t it be?” Claudia questioned.

“Honestly, I’m not sure how I feel about that,” Hermione declared. “There are a lot of moral issues involved, not to mention safety. What I’m actually trying to point out is that teaching is often a matter of opinion and not fact based. Sometimes even what we are taught is totally wrong.”

Claudia had a confused expression on her face.

“I’m not referring necessarily to what we teach at Hogwarts,” Hermione explained. “You and I have both faced prejudice during our lives. Prejudice and hate are both taught. Even religion is a matter of opinion. We as children are brought up to believe as our parents. Do you realize that there are over 4200 religions in the world today of which twelve are considered major? Individuals are taught to think that their belief is correct, but how can everyone be right?”

Hermione shook her head. “I’m sorry if I got carried away with my lecturing. What it boils down to is that we can’t always accept everything that we are taught uncritically. Caitlin, Harry and I are all here this evening because we care about you and want to help you in every way feasible to live as normal a life as you possibly can. Unfortunately, you must be unclothed in order for Caitlin to properly care for you. That means obviously that both Harry and I will see you nude.

“No one is asking you to accept naturism as a way of life. We’re just asking you to trust us and recognize that in this situation nudity is not only acceptable, but also essential and in our eyes it is neither sinful nor shameful,” Hermione concluded.

Claudia nodded shyly.

“Would this be easier for you if Harry and I were both to remove our clothing?” Hermione asked considerately.

“No!” Claudia practically screamed. “You’re gorgeous and Professor Potter is…. It would make it even more difficult. I understand what you said about nudity and its acceptance just being an individual’s taught viewpoint. I can do this. After all, I’m a Gryffindor.”

“Then may I call Harry into the room now or would you rather that I wait until after you’ve gotten out from under those covers?”

“I guess you can call him now,” Claudia squeaked nervously. “I’d rather not go through an unveiling twice.”

Claudia looked up at Caitlin. “This treatment better work or I might just have to kill you,” she threatened.

“It will work,” Caitlin guaranteed, as Harry quietly entered the bedroom. “The only question is how fast and how many treatments it will take. I don’t understand why, but rehabilitative treatment takes much longer even than grievous wound repair.”

“Hello, Professor Potter,” Claudia muttered meekly. “Thank you for catching me and putting me in bed.”

“It was the least I could do,” Harry said warmly. “It’s not everyday that a beautiful young lady swoons when I enter a room. Hermione tells me that you girls are finally ready to get started.”

“Presently,” Caitlin replied. “Just as soon as my patient here sheds her cocoon.”

Claudia toyed with the end of the covers, but found it impossible to merely strip off the blanket. “Can you please pull it off?” Claudia said, looking at Caitlin beseechingly.

Caitlin nodded understandingly. Without comment she seized the blanket and with one quick yank wrenched it off the bed.

Claudia closed her eyes and trembled, but didn’t endeavor to shield her exposed naked body.

“Does it matter which one of you is on top of the other?” Harry asked Caitlin in a methodical manner.

“Not normally,” Caitlin replied, “but in this particular situation it might be best for me to be on the underside.” She nudged Claudia to slide over as she climbed promptly onto the bed.

Once she centered herself, she said, “Okay, I’m all set. Claudia, climb on top of me.”

Momentarily Claudia just stared blankly at the ceiling trying to summon all of her seemingly inadequate courage. She knew that Caitlin was only trying to help her, yet this seemed wrong on so many counts. Girls just didn’t go around lying naked on top of each other; well not unless they were gay and she wasn’t gay. Her physical development might have ceased years ago and she might be flat chested, but she definitely wasn’t gay.

Almost as if reading her mind, Caitlin said, “Please trust me, Claudia. I know this will feel awkward, but it’s the fastest and most unfailing method of doing this. I promise I won’t get fresh and try to kiss you or feel you up.”

In spite of her uneasiness, Claudia laughed at this remark. She trusted Caitlin more than she ever had any other individual. Tentatively she got into position astride her best friend.

“Mum, Dad, its imperative that we remain in constant contact,” Caitlin reminded. “Mum, you hold Claudia’s shoulders. Her breasts must touch mine. Dad, make sure her legs don’t slip off and lose contact with mine.”

Caitlin wrapped her arms around Claudia. “Try not to move,” she whispered receptively. “This won’t hurt, but your chest and legs will feel kind of weird; sort of like how your foot feels when it goes to sleep. It will start slowly and then the sensation will build. It is imperative that we maintain stable contact until it completely subsides.”

Claudia found that despite the situation and her misgivings it was extremely relaxing being held like this by Caitlin. She even fleetingly forgot that from his position at her feet, Professor Potter had an unfettered view of her bare arse.

- - - - - -



“We’re done,” Caitlin said, nudging Claudia.

“But you just started,” Claudia responded woozily.

“I started thirty minutes ago,” Caitlin corrected. “Believe it or not, you became so relaxed that you drifted off; it often happens. It’s referred to as a Hyperemic trance. Do you feel any residual effects of the treatment?”

Claudia slid off of Caitlin and looked about the room. She was relieved to find that they were on their own. “My chest and legs feel all tingly,” Claudia said. She felt tingly somewhere else, too, but was embarrassed to divulge it.

“That’s as it should be,” Caitlin replied, smiling. “That sensation is the healing powers at work. The only thing remaining undone is for me to massage your legs and chest and then we can return to Gryffindor tower. We should do this procedure three nights a week.”

Claudia rolled halfheartedly onto her back. Tonight had turned out to be a never-ending series of humiliations. Now, her best friend was about to massage her non-existent breasts. Claudia sighed as her eyes dropped to her hard flat nipples. Then she gasped in astonishment. Her chest was no longer hard and flat; she had two tiny puffy mounds. They were barely the size of grapes, but it was definitely a beginning. Tears filled her eyes as she sat up and tightly hugged her best friend.

* * * * * *




Draco was startled as flames exploded to life in the sitting room fireplace. He watched the blaze with trepidation in anticipation of the head of Theodore Nott appearing in the flames.

“Are we alone?” Nott inquired, peering distrustfully around the room.

“Only for the moment,” Malfoy replied anxiously. “Ginny is in the bedroom changing the baby.”

“I’ll make it quick then,” Nott replied. “Lord Slytherin requires your assistance in a matter of immense importance. Alexander Hendee, normally a stanch supporter of pure blood rights is dithering on a bill before the Ministry that would prevent Mudbloods from holding title to wizard real estate. We need you to help him discern the proper course of action to take.”

“But I don’t even know Alexander Hendee,” Draco protested. “How can I be expected to influence his vote?”

“You may not know Alexander Hendee, but his son is a member of your house.”

“I can’t! I won’t!” Draco protested.

“You can and you will,” Nott replied heatedly. “Unless, of course, you’d prefer to attend the funerals of your wife and child. You have until the third of January.”

Without another word, Nott’s head disappeared and the flames subsided.

“Do we have company?” Ginny shouted from the bedroom.

“No! I was just thinking out loud,” Draco lied.

* * * * * *

“She did what?” Harry shouted. “What right does that woman have to make a decision like that without even consulting us? Emily is our daughter and she’s only thirteen.”

”Poppy could see how much Tyler and Emily care for each other,” Hermione cried, tears filling her eyes. “She only wanted to give them the opportunity to be together before….”

“They’re only thirteen?” Harry persisted. “What she did is against the law. If we reported her to the Ministry, she’d lose her license to practice medicine and almost certainly end up in Azkaban.”

”Harry, you wouldn’t?” Hermione pleaded.

“Of course, I wouldn’t,” Harry relented. “It’s just that I don’t understand what she was thinking or how you can you defend her; Emily is our little girl.”

“Our little girl who has less than six months to live,” Hermione retorted. She sighed deeply. “Harry, I’m as much against underage sex as you are, although I don’t necessarily support the Ministry’s drastic methods of combating it. The world isn’t all black and white; there are many gray areas. Rules must allow for exceptions.”

Harry’s face was contorted with frustration. “And you think Emily should be an exception?” he said contemptuously. “Emily is just a little girl. She and Tyler are just children. Fifteen is too young for sex; thirteen is totally ridiculous.”

“I’d rather if she could wait until she were older, too” Hermione muttered softly, “but that’s not really an option. Harry, as hard as it is to accept, Emily is going to die and there is nothing either of us can do to prevent it. All we can do is try to make her last few months as happy as possible.”

“And you think allowing her to have sex at thirteen is the answer?” Harry asked sarcastically.

“I think it will help,” Hermione replied, honestly. “If this were our last night together, how would you want to use it?”

Harry thought twice before answering. “I’d want to spend the entire night holding you in my arms and making love to you,” he said. “But we’re a married couple, they’re not; they’re just kids.”

“Two kids that are in love,” Hermione emphasized. “Have you forgotten the gift that Jamie and Emily share; their ability to judge people and make lifelong commitments based on those conclusions. You and I had to go through trial and error until we eventually realized that we were meant for each other. Jamie knew Alex was destined to share her life almost since first year. Emily feels the same about Tyler; their relationship isn’t just a passing teenage crush.”

“But they’re still just kids, only thirteen,” Harry continued to emphasize.

“And they don’t know what Poppy has done,” Hermione reminded him. “As far as they’re concerned, the charm is still active.”

“But you want to tell them that it’s safe to have sex, don’t you?” Harry questioned.

Hermione nodded demurely. “I want to tell them that they can securely make love, but I won’t as long as you’re so adamantly against it,” Hermione said sadly, “But please think about it.”

“I’ll think about it,” Harry replied stubbornly, “but I doubt that I’ll change my mind.”

“By the way, I received an owl post from Luna today,” Harry said, in an apparent effort to change the subject. “She’s been challenged to a public debate by Percy Weasley. What do you make of that?”

“I think it would be obvious,” Hermione replied, disinclined to switch topics. “Luna’s editorials in the Quibbler have been getting a lot of attention. People aren’t pleased with the Ministry’s explanation of current events as reported in the Daily Prophet and are seeking clarification. Percy’s approval rating is at an all time low.”

“But how will debating Luna help Percy?” Harry asked.

“Harry!” Hermione said, shaking her head in disbelief. “You know Luna as well as I do.”

“Yeah, I do,” Harry retorted. “She’s smart, clever and one of the most honest, straightforward people that I’ve ever met.”

“She also has a tendency to make some rather outlandish comments,” Hermione reminded him. “I’m sure that Percy is counting on Luna displaying some of her eccentricities so that he can discredit her. I hope that you warned against her accepting the challenge.”

Harry didn’t verbally answer, but the culpable expression on his face was response enough for Hermione.

“Please, tell me that you didn’t advise her to take on that bigheaded, arrogant prat,” Hermione begged.

“I think she can handle him,” Harry replied meekly.

Hermione sighed and stared at the ceiling shaking her head pessimistically. “When is this debate scheduled to take place,” she asked concernedly.

“I’m not sure,” Harry replied. “I think Luna said something about the first Saturday in January.”

“That’s less than a month away,” Hermione responded, panic unmistakable in her voice. “What with the holidays and all, that’s not nearly enough time to get ready and I’ll be in Florida with Caitlin this Saturday. Harry, we have to contact Luna right away and make plans. This whole thing is a huge mistake, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to let Weasley get away with making a fool of Luna. She’s going to be suitably prepped for this debate if we have to work with her every available hour between now and then.”

Perhaps Harry had made a serious blunder in advising Luna to proceed ahead with the debate, but there was a positive side to the situation. Hermione was now focused on training Luna and not on the deflowering of his little princess.

* * * * * *



Saturday, December 9, 2006


“Dad, stop pacing the room like an expectant father,” Emily said. “Mum and Caitlin have only been gone for a few hours. They went to meet Caitlin’s father, not take on Lord Slytherin.”

“I know,” Harry replied. He recognized that it was silly, but having an ocean between him and Hermione and Caitlin made Harry feel extremely uneasy.

“What time do you expect Tyler?” he asked conversationally.

“Any minute now,” Emily answered looking expectantly at the clock.

“In that case, don’t you think you should get dressed?” Harry asked.

“Dad, when have I ever worn clothing simply because we had visitors, especially my friends?” Emily asked with incredulity.

“I just thought that since you’ve grown considerably and Tyler is a boy, you might want to cover yourself,” Harry replied hopefully.

Emily laughed. “I’ve been a naturist all my life and have always detested clothes. I’m not about to change just because my tits have grown. Besides, Tyler has seen me nude oodles of times.” She blushed slightly. “He likes seeing me naked, he thinks I have a beautiful, sexy body.”

The fact that Tyler found Emily sexy certainly did nothing to mollify Harry. He understood and appreciated his wife and daughters’ love of naturism. He, himself, enjoyed the many benefits of the lifestyle. The problem was that naturism was supposed to be a wholesome way of life based on comfort and acceptance of the body. Harry simply didn’t appreciate Tyler getting too comfortable with his little girl’s body.

“Please don’t use that term when referring to your breasts,” Harry said. “Vulgar terminology makes something pure and beautiful sound crude and dirty.”

Emily giggled. “Does that mean that you think my breasts are beautiful?”

Fortunately a sudden knocking at the door made it unnecessary for Harry to answer Emily’s discomforting question.

“That must be Tyler,” Emily said excitedly, bounding to the door.

Harry turned his head away as his naked daughter embraced Tyler and then kissed him on the cheek. Tyler greeted Harry politely before Emily engaged him in a few minutes of whispered conversation.

“Dad, you don’t mind if Tyler gets comfortable, do you?”

If truth were told, Harry most certainly did mind. Well, he didn’t actually mind from a naturist point of view. Emily and Caitlin were at all times nude in their parents’ quarters and often Kim, Tyler and Evan also shed their clothing when visiting. The kids had become quite accustom to seeing each other nude and their interactions were always completely above suspicion.

Unfortunately, since his conversation with Hermione a few days prior, Harry had found it difficult to envision any situation with Tyler and his daughter naked together as even remotely innocent.

“Not at all,” Harry lied. Under his breath he cursed Hermione. It was her idea to consent to Tyler sleeping over and now she was an ocean away and Harry alone was delegated to protect his daughter’s virtue.

Harry tried not to watch as Tyler stripped to the skin. He shuddered when Emily gave the young boy another quick hug, their bare bodies pressing tightly together. He couldn’t remember what it could have been, but Harry felt sure he must have done something truly awful to be submitted to this type of cruel and excessive punishment.

He tried to smile and remain cool and collected as the kids went to the kitchenette for Butterbeers, but it was hard, especially when Tyler’s hand kept ‘accidentally’ coming in contact with Emily’s pert arse.

“We’ll go in the bedroom so as not to bother you,” Emily said brightly.

Harry nodded dispassionately as he faked being engrossed in the book he was now pretending to read. He thought to himself that if Emily really didn’t want to worry him, she would go put some clothes on and not wandered off to hidden places with that lecherous schoolboy.

He was relieved, but only slightly, when Emily did not close her bedroom door. Harry wasn’t sure whether he would have caused a scene and demanded that the door remain open or simply resorted to the use of Extendable Ears. As it was, from his present location it was quite impossible to see into the room and he could only sporadically catch parts of the conversation.

With the pretense of getting a drink, Harry got up from his chair and hastily went to the kitchenette. Upon his return, he casually selected a different seat; one that afforded better lighting for reading and coincidently also gave an unrestricted view into the bedroom Emily and Caitlin normally shared. He was extremely relieved to see that Emily and Tyler were merely talking; Emily lying on her own bed while Tyler had flopped on Caitlin’s. After a bit, he tried actually reading the novel Hermione had recommended, but found it extremely difficult to concentrate. Occasionally he caught a word here and there of the conversation going on between Tyler and Emily; they appeared to be mildly arguing about something or other. Harry relaxed somewhat and turned his concentration to the novel in his hand.

As Harry became involved in the book, he paid less and less attention to Emily and Tyler; he in fact, lost complete track of the time. It was only when Dobby popped into the room that Harry glanced at his watch. It was after eight.

“Excusing me for barging in Harry Potter, sir, but Dobby is noticing that you and Miss Emily did not come to dinner in the Great Hall. Is you hungry? Would you like for Dobby to bring you something to eat?”

“I lost all track of time,” Harry said, stealing a quick glance in the direction of Emily’s room. “That would be great if it’s not too much trouble? There are three of us; Tyler is spending the night.”

“Nothing is too much trouble when it’s for Harry Potter,” Dobby proclaimed. “Dobby will be back in a pop.”

Dobby was literally gone and back in a pop. Two other elves accompanied him and they were all weighed down with trays of food, easily enough for six people.

“If Harry Potter needs anything else, he will please summon Dobby,” the elf insisted before disappearing.

“Hey guys!” Harry shouted to Emily and Tyler. “We missed dinner in the Great Hall, but Dobby was good enough to bring us something to eat.”

Emily and Tyler exchanged looks and then, reluctantly it seemed, they got up to join Harry.

When they were all seated, Harry started to pass around the various serving dishes filled with appetizing foods. It was only when she made a remark about one of the entrées that Harry took a good look at Emily’s face; her eyes were red and watery, her face pale. She had obviously been crying. He glared at Tyler, about to rebuke the youth, when he noticed that Tyler’s eyes were also red and his face colorless. Harry held his tongue.

He couldn’t figure out what was going on. The duo had held hands during the short walk from Emily’s bedroom to the dining area, yet they had obviously been fighting and now each time they looked at each other, they both seemed ready to again burst into tears. Numerous times Harry tired to draw Emily and Tyler into conversation, but they only gave brief replies; both seemed preoccupied and barely touched their meals.

“Dad, Tyler and I are going to listen to the wireless,” Emily said dejectedly, getting up slowly from the table. “I’ll close my door so that the music doesn’t bother you.”

Harry wanted to shout out that the door being closed would bother him much more than the music, but he remained mute, only nodding. He stood for what seemed like several minutes staring at the blank door wondering what was going on behind that closed door.

Then, feeling extremely guilty he hurried to his desk and began rooting for the pair of Extendable Ears that he was positive he had stowed there somewhere. He felt relief, but even more guilt when he at last located the Weasley invention. Quickly he untangled the snarl of what looked like flesh-colored string and inserted the one end in his ears.

At least Harry knew he wouldn’t have to worry about an Imperturbable Charm on his daughter’s bedroom door. The flesh-colored string wriggled like a long skinny worm, then snaked under the door. For a few seconds Harry could hear nothing, and then he heard Emily as clearly as though she were standing right beside him.

“… then it’s settled. You promise that you’ll date other girls when I’m gone.”

“I promise,” Tyler replied miserably. “If that’s what you want, I promise.”

“And someday you’ll marry and have a family and forget about me.”

“I can’t do that. I’ll never do that,” Tyler protested. “It’s not fair to ask.”

“Why’s it not fair?” Emily questioned. “I want you to be happy and to have a wife and children. What’s not fair about that?”

“It wouldn’t be fair to her,” Tyler said pointedly. “Every time I’d kiss her I’d think of you. Every time I’d hold her, I’d wish it was you and every time we’d make love I’d regret never having had the opportunity to hold and love you in that most special of ways. I don’t want to spend my life with anyone, but you.”

“Damn it Tyler, will you get it through your head that I have no life to live; not with you, not with anyone. I’m dying, fucking dying. Do you not understand?” Emily started crying uncontrollably. “I don’t want to die. I want to be your wife and have your children, but that isn’t going to happen. Do you know what I’m going through, each day walking around with this brave, cocky look pasted on my face while inside I’m scared, scared to death of dying.

“What if this is it and there is no afterlife? What if your soul just rots away with your body? I’m just thirteen. I haven’t even begun to live.”

Harry quickly retrieved the Extendable Ears, wadded them into a ball and angrily threw them in the fire. Tears filled his eyes and his emotion ran the gamut. He was sad, angry, but mostly disgusted. Disgusted with himself for spying on his daughter and not trusting her, but even more appalled because he had valued his feelings above hers. His little girl was dying, but he was more worried about her growing up too fast; losing her virginity and no longer being Daddy’s little girl.

Hermione had seen it, even Madam Pomfrey. These weren’t two little kids experiencing puppy love. They were, beyond doubt, in love and from what Harry had overheard they were facing the situation in a much more mature way than he with his stupid Extendable Ears.

Harry wiped his eyes and knocked on Emily’s door. “Emily, may please I speak with you and Tyler?”

“Can it wait a moment?” Emily asked, trying to gain her composure.

“No! I have something important to tell you and I need to do it now before I have second thoughts,” Harry declared.

Emily gave Tyler a bemused look and shrugged her shoulders before grabbing his hand and heading for the door.

“Take a seat,” Harry said indicating the Chesterfield to Emily and Tyler as he took a seat across from it

Emily sat down next to Tyler. Then looked lovingly at her Dad and got back up. She went over to Harry’s chair and without warning flopped herself onto his lap.

“I’m not going to be able to do this much longer,” she said dejectedly, “and I don’t want you to ever forget your little girl.”

It was all Harry could do to contain his tears. He hugged Emily closely and his daughter returned the embrace with interest.

Harry cleared his throat. “What I’m about to tell you must stay a secret? If word got out, there would undoubtedly be an investigation resulting in good people being hurt. You can tell Jamie and Caitlin, but no one else.”

“What about Kim?” Emily pleaded. “She’s my best friend and almost family.”

Harry reconsidered. “Okay, you may tell Kim, but no one else and you must make her swear to not breathe a word.”

Emily and Tyler both nodded their consent.

“I’m just going to make a factual statement,” Harry said. “Please don’t ask me any questions or prod for details. The less you know about the when, where, how and why the better.”

Harry took a deep breath. This was turning out to be harder than he had imagined and Emily sitting unclothed on his lap wasn’t making it any easier. “I know you both have learned in class about the magical gene that acts as an alarm and notifies the Ministry if any girl under fifteen engages in sexual intercourse.”

Emily and Tyler both nodded and exchanged meaningful glances. They assumed that they were about to receive a lecture about sex. What didn’t make sense was why a sex sermon had to be kept secret.

“The consequences of having underage sex are extremely severe,” Harry continued, “and there are no exceptions and no appeals.”

Emily and Tyler again nodded. They, unfortunately, were well aware that they would never be able to engage in sexual intercourse.

“That gene has been neutralized in Emily.”

Neither Emily nor Tyler spoke, they momentarily just stared at each other in disbelief. Finally Emily said, “Does that mean what I think it means?”

“It means that if you and Tyler had a physical relationship, there would be no alarm tipping off the Ministry,” Harry clarified. “You would, however, still be breaking wizard law concerning underage sex. If the Ministry were informed and the information verified you would still receive the same punishment. Not only that, but anyone aware of your transgression and that did not report it to the Ministry would be considered an accomplice.”

“Dad, I’m confused,” Emily said. “I know you won’t clarify how this all came to be, but will you explain one thing?”

“That depends.”

“Why did you tell us?” Emily asked. “Are you warning us not to have sex or are you telling us that it’s okay?”

“Neither. I’m giving you the option. As much as I’d like you to remain my little girl forever, that’s impossible. Worse, I can’t do anything to prevent what seems to be your inevitable demise. I feel helpless. All I can do is tell you how much I love you, apprise you of your options and warn you to be extremely cautious.”

Harry reached for his wand and touched it gently to Emily’s vulva while muttering a brief incantation. He kissed Emily’s cheek. “That only last 24 hours. You best talk to your Mum tomorrow about a long lasting potion.”

Emily returned her father’s kiss, and then rose from his lap. “It’s been a rather wearisome day,” she said. “Do you mind if Tyler and I turn in for the night?”

“No,” Harry said giving her a weak smile and biting his lip. “Why don’t you and Tyler sleep in Jamie’s room? Her bed is much bigger and far more comfortable than your twin size.”

“Thanks Dad,” Emily said mystified. “And Dad, just for the record, I’ll always be your little girl.”

Harry’s teary eyes followed Emily into Jamie’s room until there was a click and then he sat silently staring at the closed door. After several minutes he decided that he too would turn in, obviously Hermione and Caitlin had gotten caught up in the events of the day and were running late.

Just as he was about to head for bed, the outer door flew open and Caitlin loped into the room followed closely by Hermione.

“How was your trip?” Harry asked.

“Fine,” Caitlin answered quickly, chucking off her shoes and other apparel. “It feels so good to get out of these clothes. Where are Emily and Tyler? In our room?”

“No, they’re in Jamie’s room, but you can’t ….”

Caitlin didn’t bother to find out what she couldn’t do; she was too eager to tell Emily about her day.

“Why didn’t you want Caitlin to go in Jamie’s room?” Hermione questioned.

“I was concerned that Tyler and Emily might be doing something,” Harry said, hedging the question.

“Something like what?” Hermione asked, suspicious.

“Suppose you tell me about your day first and then I’ll fill you in on happenings on the home front.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Hermione agreed. “But before we do anything, I have to get out of these confining clothes.”

* * * * * *



Emily jumped with a start when the door banged open.

“Why are you guys sleeping in here?” Caitlin asked, hurrying into the room. “I can’t believe that Dad is allowing you to sleep in the same bed. He must have gone senile.”

Before either Emily or Tyler could even begin to embark on an explanation, Caitlin rattled on. “Slide over and make room for me. I can’t wait to tell you about my day.”

Tyler was stunned to suddenly find himself positioned between two very attractive, very naked young girls. Caitlin, on the other hand, seemed completely unfazed by the arrangement.

“Mum and I Apparated to London and then took an International Portkey to Orlando. I thought for sure that I was going to puke. I’ve never been much of a fan of Side Along Apparition, but the Portkey was even worse. It takes forever to cross the Atlantic Ocean and there were six other people using this particular Portkey. We kept banging into each other and then my landing was terrible. Mum, of course, made a perfect soft landing on her feet. I ended up entangled with a ten-year-old boy; my skirt flung high above my waist and his head wedged between my legs. He didn’t seem to mind at all, but his mum had a fit. She called me all sorts of nasty names for not wearing knickers.

“Anyway, after we checked through customs, we went to meet up with my Dad. None of us knew what the other looked like, so we had prearranged a meeting place. Emily, I can’t wait for you to see him. I swear, he looks like a movie star. I wouldn’t think twice about having sex with him.” She dithered. “Well, yes I would. He’s way too old for me and besides he’s my Dad and that’s just icky, but other than that he’s gorgeous; even Mum thinks, so.”

“He took us to lunch and then for a quick tour of Orlando. He’s really nice.”

“Did he ever explain what happen? Why he left your mother?” Emily inquired.

“It was entirely my Granddad’s doing. He distrusted my Dad because he was poor. Granddad thought that he was only interested in my Mum because she was rich. One day when he came to pick my Mum up for a date, the manor was empty. He even peeked in the windows, but there wasn’t a soul about. Dad clams that he searched for months, but couldn’t find any trace of my Mum or her parents. It was as if they had all just disappeared.”

“The Fidelius Charm,” Tyler blurted out. “ It’s an immensely complex spell, but even if your grandfather wasn’t capable of performing it, he had the wherewithal to hire someone else to do it for him.”

“I thought of that,” Caitlin replied, “but why wouldn’t my Mum see him at the door or when he peeked in the window?”

“What if your Grandfather had the charm placed on your Dad, as well? Emily suggested. “He was a Muggle and probably wouldn’t even be aware of it.”

“That’s it,” Caitlin agreed excitedly. “I bet that’s what he did. If they were both under separate Fidelius Charms, they could pass within inches of each other and never be aware of the other’s presence.” Caitlin shook her head despondently. “I always loved Granddad. It’s difficult to believe that he could do something so horrible, but it’s the only logical explanation. Dad’s great, he would never have deserted my Mum.”

“Are you going to see him again?” Emily asked.

“I hope so,” Caitlin answered, “and soon. Dad wants me to spend some time with him during the Christmas holiday, just him and I so that we can really get to know each other. Mum says I have to get Dad’s approval first.” Caitlin laughed. “Having two Dads could get complicated. I have to get Dad’s approval in order to visit Dad over the holidays.”

Emily and Tyler both chuckled at this.

“But what about Christmas and the Yule Ball?” Emily asked concernedly.

“I’ll be here for both,” Caitlin assured her. “Dad wants us to become close, but he understands that you guys will always be my family. The plans are that I’d spend Christmas here and then Portkey to Orlando on Boxing Day. Dad is going to take me to Disney World. I’d spend five days with him and then Portkey back for the Ball.”

“By the way, did Mum tell you? It’s going to be a masked ball.”

“A what?” Tyler asked disgustedly. “Do you mean we have to wear stupid costumes like at Halloween?”

“I already have my new dress robes picked out,” Emily protested. “What about poor Claudia? She was so looking forward to wearing the robes you gave her.”

“She still can,” Caitlin clarified. “I said a masked ball, not a costume ball. At a masked ball you still wear dress robes and gowns, you simply wear a mask to hide your identity until midnight.”

“But what if you’re intending to go with someone special,” Emily questioned.

“You cheat, of course,” Caitlin replied. “Show your date your gown ahead of time so that he can pick you out in the crowd. “Of course, if you and I were to go naked Tyler and Evan wouldn’t have much trouble finding us even with our faces masked.”

“You are joking, aren’t you?” Tyler asked apprehensively. “You guys aren’t actually considering going to the Ball starkers. You’d be expelled.”

“She’s just joking,” Emily said, giving Tyler a hug, “but I wish we could go unclothed. I’d be so much more at ease.” Emily faltered. “Caitlin, make sure that Mum and Dad bury me nude. If there is an afterlife, I want to enter it the same way I entered this life.”

Neither Caitlin nor Tyler commented. It was difficult to talk about Emily dying.

Caitlin cleared her throat. “You guys never did explain to me how you managed to get Dad to allow you to sleep in the same bed.”

“You didn’t give us time to get a word in edgewise,” Emily replied sheepishly. “Actually it was Dad’s idea. I think he expected Tyler and me to make love.”

“He what?” Caitlin exclaimed. “But you guys are underage. What about the magical gene that snitches you out to the Ministry? He certainly can’t want you taken away from Mum and him especially with you …” Caitlin couldn’t finish the sentence.

“You have to swear not to tell a soul, but Dad just informed Tyler and I that the gene that triggers the alarm has been neutralized in me. He wouldn’t say how, but I have a good idea.”

“That means that you guys can do it,” Caitlin screamed excitedly. Then her face turned ashen. “Please tell me that you weren’t doing it when I barged in here.”

“With Dad in the next room?” Emily said, aghast. “I could never do that. I think it must have been really hard for him to tell me. You know, a conflict between him allowing me to do something that would make me happy and him losing me as his little girl.”

“How does the fact that you have sex make him lose you,” Caitlin questioned.

“I think it’s a dad/daughter kind of thing. Many people feel that when you lose your virginity you become a woman and are no longer daddy’s little girl. Dad loves us both very much and doesn’t want to lose his little girls. In my case it’s going to happen no matter what and he knows that being with Tyler in that special way will mean a lot to me. He’s making a sacrifice. In order to make me happy, he’s giving up his little girl.”

“You know, I should go,” Caitlin said feeling guilty.

“There is no reason for you to go anywhere,” Emily said with conviction. “Tyler and I are excited that we’ll be able to be intimate, but we want it to be a special private moment. Having sex with Mum and Dad in the next room and you just down the hall would make it seem dirty and perverted.”

Caitlin nodded her understanding. “I guess we could always have a threesome,” Caitlin joked. “It would give Tyler something to brag about.”

“Don’t you wish,” Emily said, hitting Caitlin with a pillow. “I’m afraid that Tyler will just have to be content with literally sleeping with two girls, won’t you, Tyler.”

“I didn’t say anything,” Tyler pleaded. “Don’t put me in the middle of this.”

“Oh! But you are in the middle,” Emily said devilishly, “and there are two of us and only one of you.”

Thoughts of sex and dying were temporarily tossed aside as the three friends engaged in a no holds barred tickling and pillow fight before finally falling asleep innocently intertwined.

* * * * * *




“How did it go?”

“Need you ask? They loved me, of course.”

“What’s the next move?”

“She’s going to visit me over the holidays. You and I, my love, are one heartrending ‘accident’ away from being rich beyond our dreams.”


End of Chapter Nine


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Don, Friedrick and Aqua; only they get to see how many stupid mistakes I make. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HogwartsExposed, Hogwarts Exposed.





10. Anything For a Friend

Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town



“How did it go?”

“Need you ask? They loved me, of course.”

“What’s the next move?”

“She’s going to visit me over the holidays. You and I, my love, are one heartrending ‘accident’ away from being rich beyond our dreams.”

Chapter Ten
Anything For a Friend

“Harry, believe me; the girls and Tyler are fine,” Hermione maintained. “There isn’t any need for you to hang about in front of their bedroom door on tenterhooks. Leave them be and come along with me to get Ben.” Hermione shook her head, slightly frustrated. “I still can’t believe that you shifted Ben off on Ron and Sam today. Sam takes care of him enough while we teach classes. I would have thought that you’d have used the opportunity to bond with your son.”

“I was torn,” Harry admitted guiltily. “I wanted to spend the day with Ben, but …” His words drifted off as his eyes once again returned to the bedroom door. “Hopefully, Ben and I will have a lifetime to spend together; Emily and I just have a few mere weeks remaining.”

Harry trembled slightly. “She appears so vibrant and healthy; it’s so difficult to believe that she’s actually dying.”

“I know,” said Hermione, embracing Harry tightly. “I keep hoping that it’s all just been a bad dream and that in due course we’ll wake up.” She sighed. “Let’s go get Ben.”

Harry nodded, reluctantly ending the embrace and heading for the door, Hermione following.

“Aren’t you going to slip on some clothes?” Harry questioned.

Hermione shrugged. “It’s hardly worth the effort. Ron and Sam’s quarters are just down the corridor and even if we run into any of the other staff, they’ll hardly be shocked at seeing me nude.”

Harry smiled his agreement and they hurried down the hall. In less than a minute, he was rapping on the door to the Weasleys’ quarters.

Hermione was just commenting that she hoped Ron and Sam hadn’t already turned in for the night when the door flung open and the freckled faced grin of their best friend greeted them. Ron’s smile was quickly replaced with a look of astonishment.

Although seeing Hermione naked was certainly no longer a novel experience for Ron, he still gawked disbelieving at his attractive friend before hurriedly ushering her and Harry inside.

After exchanging pleasantries, Hermione rushed off to join Samantha and the boys, leaving Harry standing with a thunderstruck Ron.

“I can’t believe that you permit her to walk about the halls like that,” Ron said reproachfully. “What if the Headmaster or one of the other professors had seen her?”

“Then they would have seen her,” Harry replied matter-of-factly. “There isn’t one of the staff that hasn’t seen Hermione in the buff on more than one occasions. They’ve all accepted her lifestyle.”

“But what if a student had seen her?” Ron asked, still obviously troubled.

“That might have been slightly awkward,” Harry admitted, “but apart from friends of Emily and Caitlin, students are rarely permitted in this area of the castle. Besides, it’s after curfew; all of the students have returned to their house’s common room.”

Harry studied Ron’s frustrated expression and then glanced in the direction of Sam, Hermione and the boys. “This isn’t really about Hermione, is it?” Harry asked. “Have you and Sam had another quarrel concerning nudity?”

“Look at her,” Ron exclaimed distastefully. “The woman is eight months pregnant and she’s still parading around in the buff. You’d think she’d have some reverence for others. I’m only asking her to cover herself until the baby is born and her body gets back in shape, at least.”

“I think she looks beautiful,” Harry said adamantly. “Ron, naturism is about comfort and acceptance of the human body; it isn’t an extension of Playwizard magazine. The nudist resorts would be hard pressed for members if they only accepted people with perfect, model-like bodies.”

“But I don’t want people seeing my wife unclothed, particularly not when she is pregnant,” Ron maintained. “It’s just… well indecent. And furthermore, I can’t believe that she thinks it is proper for Timmy to see her like that. My mother would have died rather than let any of us boys see her naked.”

“Molly and Sam are distinctive individuals,” Harry asserted. “They share many admirable qualities, but they are totally different in most ways. I loved your mum, but she was unquestionably a matriarch. With Molly there was only one way and that was her way.”

“I guess Mum was rather bossy at times,” Ron admitted reluctantly. “Remember how she yelled at poor dad when he left that apprentice healer try Muggle stitches on him?”

“Or how about when Sirius wanted to fill us all in on The Order of the Phoenix?” Harry asked. “Talk about throwing a fit.”

“Yeah; I guess Mum could be a little obstinate,” Ron admitted.

“Ron, you’re my best mate, but at times you tend to emulate your mum,” Harry said warily.

“Are you saying that I’m arrogant and unreasonable?” Ron protested hotly.

“Not arrogant,” Harry said, “but you do have difficulty accommodating differing points of view. I think that’s part of the reason why you and Hermione were always at each other’s throats when we were younger.”

“Hermione and I argued about inconsequential things,” Ron insisted. “Naturism isn’t trivial. Sam’s my wife and I don’t like other people seeing her naked. I don’t understand how you can be so tolerant of Hermione.”

“First, I think it’s because you and I have very different concepts of marriage,” Harry explained. “Please don’t become offended, Ron, but at times you act more like you’re Sam’s owner rather than her husband.”

“No I don’t,” Ron protested. “It’s just that I think a wife should do as her husband desires.”

“Love, honor and obey,” Harry said solicitously. “Isn’t that a rather outdated stance on marriage? You married Sam because you were attracted to her individualistic qualities. Why now do you want to change her into a female clone of yourself?”

“I’m not trying to change her,” Ron insisted vehemently. “I just want her to conduct herself in a more acceptable and proper way.”

“Don’t you mean what you consider an acceptable and proper way,” Harry corrected. “Isn’t that requiring her to espouse your values?”

“In a way,” Ron conceded, “but you have to admit that naturism is a rather unorthodox lifestyle. Normal people just don’t parade about starkers.”

“I beg your pardon,” Harry said, clearing his throat. “My entire family consists of naturists and I think we are all quite normal.”

“You know want I mean,” Ron protested, slightly ashamed. “The majority of people think nudism is strange.”

“And vanilla is the best selling flavor of ice cream,” Harry said, out of the blue. “Yet dairies continue to offer a wide variety of flavors.”

“It’s hardly the same thing,” Ron insisted.

“No it’s not,” Harry agreed. “A person is seldom ridiculed because they like peanut butter ice cream. Yet if you’re a naturist, you’re automatically considered some sort of weirdo. The world preaches individual rights and freedom, but it’s all a façade. Individuality is limited to what is accepted by the majority.”

Ron shook his head. “I appreciate what you’re trying to say, but it all boils down to my wife walking about naked. Even if the world was willing to condone it, I’m not sure I’d ever be able to accept it.”

Ron glanced at Sam, Hermione and the boys and then turned back to Harry. “Hermione is gorgeous,” he declared. “Doesn’t it bother you to know that men almost certainly masturbate thinking about her naked?”

“I can hardly prevent people from fanaticizing,” Harry stated. “But that’s all it is, a flight of the imagination. Hermione is with me in reality.”

“Is that what troubles you about Sam being seen nude by others?” Harry questioned. “Do you think that someone will be attracted to her and try to lure her away from you? Ron, it isn’t going to happen. Sam loves you and only you. Trust her and her love for you.”

“They’re talking about me,” Sam whispered to Hermione. “Ron, without a doubt, is complaining about my lack of decorum again.”

“What makes you so positive?” Hermione questioned.

“He was having another one of his anti-naturism outbursts just before you arrived,” Sam explained. “His latest dread is that Ben and Timmy will both turn out to be gay if we continue to allow them to hang around each other in the nude. He thinks it’s just a matter of time before they start touching and playing with each others’ privates.”

“Ron has a tendency to be paranoid,” Hermione said, shaking her head.

“That’s an understatement.” Sam acknowledged. “I pointed out to him that Emily and Caitlin have been nude around each other for years and it hasn’t affected them.”

“I’m not so sure that you should use Caitlin and Emily as a case in point,” Hermione said, undecidedly.

“Why not?” Sam questioned. “They’re both one hundred percent heterosexual and in relationships with boys.”

“They’re both in relationships now and seem to prefer boys,” Hermione agreed, “but both Emily and Caitlin have bisexual leanings.”

“They do?” Sam responded, shocked. “What makes you believe that?”

“I have a very close rapport with the girls, especially Caitlin,” Hermione replied. “They talk to me essentially about everything.” Hermione paused briefly. “The girls have done some experimentation with each other.”

“Lots of girls hug and kiss each other,” Sam said dismissively. “Women aren’t as hung up on their sexuality as men. We’re not afraid to physically show feelings for members of our own sex.”

“That’s true,” Hermione granted, “but Emily and Caitlin have gone quite a bit further than mere hugging and kissing.”

“Do you mean that they’ve …?”

“They’ve done just about everything that two young girls could do to each other,” Hermione said.

“I would have never guessed it,” Sam said aghast “Moreover, I can’t believe that they actually told you.” .

“The girls aren’t ashamed of what they’ve done,” Hermione said. “Actually, what bothered them most was hiding their behavior from Harry and me.”

“But it was just experimentation, right? ” Sam questioned. “Now that they both have boy friends, it’s of course ended?”

“To a degree,” Hermione said. “Emily and Caitlin’s love for each other is beyond measure. Not in a way that they want to be a joined couple, but rather in a way that they care deeply for each other and want to make each other happy and feel good. Neither girl has experienced sex with their male partner yet, so I think they occasionally might still sort of fulfill each other’s needs.”

“Do you think that being naturists contributed to their actions?” Sam inquired concernedly.

“Not at all,” Hermione quickly replied. “Being a naturist only made it unnecessary for them to remove their clothes. I’m not sure what brings out gay tendencies in people.”

“I always thought it was a person’s genes,” Sam suggested. “Our genes determine how we look and whether we are magical or not; it only makes sense that they would determine our sexual preferences, too.”

“That may be true in a preponderance of cases,” Hermione agreed, “but I think that sometimes it is just a matter of personal choice. I don’t believe any gene caused the attraction between Emily and Caitlin. Neither one of them, as a rule, is attracted to other girls.” Hermione laughed. “Emily, for example, has had this disconcerting, over-enthusiastic fascination for the male penis since she was six years old.”

“The girls and I have discussed it at length,” Hermione continued. “Emily and Kim are best friends and Caitlin has become very close to Claudia, but nether girl would ever consider perusing a sexual relationship with their best friend. But with each other, it just seemed natural and proper.”

“How do you and Harry feel about all this?” Sam questioned.

“We both love Caitlin and Emily,” Hermione explained. “They might be adopted, but we couldn’t love them more if I had given birth to them. It would be rather awkward if the girls decided to shape a lasting relationship, but Harry and I would support them.”

“I wish Ron could be more like you and Harry,” Sam muttered moodily. “You are both so accepting of people’s differences.”

Hermione studied Sam’s sad appearance. “This disagreement, concerning naturism, between you and Ron isn’t causing a rift in your marriage, is it?”

“Just a bump,” Sam replied, forcing a laugh. “I love him too much to even consider divorcing him over something as petty as naturism. I just get so frustrated that I’m always the one caving. Can’t he see how much Timmy and I enjoy the lifestyle. He is so stubborn. He always feels he is correct and that everything should be done his way.”

* * * * * *




Emily stood staring blankly at the door to the lodgings that Jamie and Alex shared. She had to talk to someone, but had been unsure as to just who that someone should be. Normally she discussed everything of consequence with Caitlin, but Caitlin was just as much a novice on the subject of sexual intercourse as she.

Emily was sure that when Caitlin at last decided to have sex with Evan, her sister would sit down and discuss her plans in intimate detail with Hermione. Emily knew she also had this option; the problem was that she had always been closer to Harry than to Hermione. Caitlin and Emily equally loved both their adopted parents, but Caitlin was indisputably Mummy’s angel and Emily was Daddy’s little girl.

Being Daddy’s favorite had its advantages and disadvantages. In this case all disadvantages; Emily wasn’t quite sure how receptive Harry would be to the idea of giving his little girl instructions on the fine art of oral pleasuring, so she decided that she would opt for talking to Jamie.

There was a time when she spoke to Jamie about everything and anything, but that seemed like ages ago, back when Jamie was just her older sister. Now Jamie was one of her professors, plus there was the issue of that terrible episode the previous summer. Although Jamie seemed to have recovered completely, both physically and mentally from the brutal torture at the hands of Slytherin’s goons, Emily still found the idea of discussing sex with someone who had been savagely gang raped rather awkward.

After pacing the hallway for several unsure minutes, Emily had lastly determined to bin the idea when suddenly Alex came bounding around the corner.

“Hi, Little Sis,” he called out to her cheerfully. “Are you coming or going?”

“I… I was going to visit with Jamie,” Emily stuttered, “but I’ll come back later. I don’t want to intrude on your private time together.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Alex protested. “Jamie and I were just talking about you the other night. It’s been so long since we’ve seen you, that we thought perhaps you had disowned us.”

“Jamie sees me all the time,” Emily disputed.

“Seeing you in a classroom situation and actually sitting down and talking with you are quite dissimilar,” Alex insisted. “Besides, I haven’t seen you in ages.” Alex opened the door and ushered Emily inside.

“Guess who I found loitering outside our door,” he called out to the empty room.

Jamie stuck her head out of the bedroom and then swiftly hurried to greet her sister. Emily was suddenly engulfed in the arms of a very beautiful and very naked young woman. The fact that Jamie was nude didn’t surprise Emily; after all they had both grown up as naturists. What did shock Emily was that when she glanced back in the direction of Alex, she saw that he too was removing his garments.

“When did you become a naturist?” Emily asked with a staggered expression on her face.

Alex laughed. “If you can’t beat them, join them,” he said genially. “I’m not quite ready to show my private bits in public just yet, but living with Jamie has taught me to be more relaxed with nudity. I honestly can’t wait to get out of my clothes after a long day at the university. Speaking of which, it’s strange for you to be the only one in the room fully clothed.”

Emily looked down at herself and then smiled, shaking her head. “I must be losing my touch,” she said with a laugh. “Normally I’m starkers before the door even clicks shut.”

Alex watched indifferently as Emily undid her buttons, but when finally she stood completely naked before him, his expression altered.

“Wow! You’re not a little girl anymore, are you?” he said, without thinking.

Out of character, Emily blushed. She wasn’t sure if her reaction was caused by Alex’s comment or the fact that he had suddenly developed a noticeable stiffy.

“I’m sorry,” Alex said genuinely, trying desperately and unsuccessfully to conceal his full erection.

“You should be,” Jamie admonished. “That’s my little sister you’re gawking at.” Jamie sounded irritated, but a smile gave away her true feelings. “He’s right though, you’re definitely no longer a little girl.”

“Imagine what she’ll look like in a few more years.” The words had escaped from Alex’s mouth before he could stop them.

“I’m sorry Emily; just for the moment I… I forgot,” Alex pleaded.

“It’s no problem,” Emily said, shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t want anyone brooding about me. I just wish I could forget.”

“How are you feeling?” Jamie asked concernedly.

“That’s the strangest part,” Emily replied. “I feel great. If it weren’t for Madam Pomfrey constantly poking and prodding me, I won’t even know I was sick.”

“Has she been able to pin point the date anymore precisely?” Jamie asked uncomfortably.

“No! I wish she could,” Emily said with an unnatural laugh. “I certainly don’t want to spend months preparing for my finals if I’ll never even have to sit for them. I mean, what’s the point of dying if you can’t at least get out of exams?”

Emily was dying, but somehow she was able to joke about that. Neither Alex nor Jamie replied for some time; words simply eluded them. Finally after an awkward silence Jamie spoke.

“Alex and I were making wedding plans the other night and we’d like you to be my maid of honor,” Jamie said meekly. >BR>
“But you guys aren’t getting married until after Alex finishes University,” Emily asserted. “I doubt that I’ll be up to walking down any aisles by then, unless you fancy an inferi as your maid of honor.”

Jamie cringed at the thought of her sister ever being a walking dead. “That’s not exactly what I had in mind,” Jamie said. “I want you in my wedding, so Alex and I have decided to move the date up to this May.”

“Still kind of cutting it close, aren’t you,” Emily laughed weakly and then she hugged Jamie. “I’d love to be your maid of honor. I’ll do my best to hold off dying until after the ceremony. Who else is in the wedding?”

“We’re keeping it very small,” Alex said. “Just family, a few close friends, not big at all. We’re asking Hermione to be matron of honor and Caitlin and Amanda to be bride’s maids.”

“When are we going to pick out the dresses?” Emily asked excitedly. “Please, promise me that you won’t make me wear something ugly and frilly with fifteen sets of stupid petty coats.”

Jamie grinned. “I think you’ll love what we are planning,” she said breathlessly. “Alex and I have decided to have a naturist wedding.”

“You mean we’ll all be completely nude?” Emily questioned elatedly. “No stupid ugly dresses? That will certainly save a lot of money. But what about Amanda, is she going to be nude, too? And how about the guests?”

“Clothing will be optional for the guests,” Jamie stated. “Most of our friends aren’t naturists and it wouldn’t be right for us to expect them to attend a wedding and reception naked. As for Amanda, I’ll give her the option of being clothed if it will make her feel more at ease.”

“What about the guys?” Emily asked. “Who will be escorting us?”

“That’s a touch of a problem,” Alex replied. “I don’t have any living male relatives and I spent so much of my time at Hogwarts hanging about with Jamie and Amanda that I didn’t make any really close male friends.”

“We’re planning to ask Harry to both give me away and also act as Hermione’s partner in the ceremony,” Jamie informed Emily. “Instead of having an unfamiliar person as a partner, would you like to ask Tyler to escort you?”

“That would be wonderful,” Emily replied, teary eyed.

“We’re going to offer Caitlin the option of asking Evan and I’m sure Amanda will be thrilled to have Roger as a partner,” Jamie added. “Of course, the guys can wear clothes if they like.”

“I’m not certain about Evan, but I’m sure Tyler will opt to be unclothed along side me,” Emily said enthusiastically.

“He’s the one, isn’t he?” Jamie asked, smiling.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that we would be life partners,” Emily confirmed. “The hitch is that my life line has already just about reached its end. Actually, that’s what I originally came to talk to you about.”

“About you dying?” Jamie questioned, gently.

“Not so much me dying, but Tyler and I joining,” Emily explained. “Did Mum tell you about the alarm triggering implant?”

Jamie nodded her head with edginess. “Madam Pomfrey must really be fond of you,” she said. “If word got back to the Ministry about what she did, she’d lose her certification to practice medicine.”

“That’s shows how injudicious the Ministry is,” Emily spouted strongly. “That would concern them, but meanwhile they continue to ignore the re-embodiment of Salazar Slytherin. Anyway, can you give me some direction so that Tyler and my first time together will be perfect?”

Jamie laughed. “First time and perfect don’t usually coalesce,” she said. “You and Tyler are acclimatized to seeing each other nude, so you won’t have that uneasiness to contend with, but girls always have the drawback of their hymen. It’s not excruciatingly painful when initially broken, but painful enough to detract from what should be a pleasant experience. I was fortunate not to have an intact hymen.”

“Wait a second,” Jamie said, coming to an exciting realization. “Alex can break your hymen for you now and then you won’t have that obstacle to contend with.”

Emily’s eyes widen in shock as she just stared flabbergasted at her sister. Was Jamie suggesting what she thought she was?

Jamie took one look at her sister’s thunderstruck expression and immediately worked out what erroneous conclusion Emily had mistakenly jumped to.

“Not like that, you prat,” Jamie said, punching her sister good-naturedly on the shoulder. “You may be my sister and I might love you intensely, but there are some things even sisters don’t share. In our case, Alex is one of them.”

“But then how?” Emily questioned.

“The University requires Alex to take some general courses along with his law curriculum,” Jamie explained. “The school refers to it as receiving a well rounded education. Alex considers it mostly a waste of time. Anyway, one of the courses he has this semester is Magical First Aid. Mostly it just consists of learning simple healing and bone repair charms, but he also learned how to magically and painlessly remove a girl’s hymen. Would you like him to perform the procedure on you?”

Before Emily could respond, Alex flushed and tried desperately to get Jamie’s attention without Emily noticing.

“What’s the matter?” Jamie asked upon seeing Alex’s nervous reluctance.

“Jamie, It’s not just a matter of waving a wand and uttering an incantation,” Alex advised her in panic. “The caster must first do a practical exam of the patient to insure that the hymen is without a doubt intact. Trying to remove a nonexistent hymen can cause irreversible damage.” Alex looked extremely nervous. “I can’t prod your sister with my fingers. It would be akin to cheating on you.”

“No it wouldn’t,” Jamie laughed. “It’s not like you’re some pervert groping her for sexual pleasure; it’s a medical procedure. Besides, I’m right here, watching. Emily, do you have a problem with Alex touching you down there?”

“Of course not,” Emily answered quickly. “Alex, it’s not a sacred shrine, it’s just another body part. I have complete trust in you.” Then she shyly added. “But I don’t think it will be necessary.”

“Why not?” Jamie asked suspiciously.

Emily looked guiltily at the floor. “Caitlin and I have done a little experimenting with each other,” she answered sheepishly. “Neither of us any longer has an intact hymen.”

“Oh!” Jamie said. She was caught off guard by this unexpected pronouncement, but was not totally surprised. She, however, did not press for any further explanation. Alex meanwhile was both relieved and shocked.

“What I was actually hoping was that maybe you could give me some pointers on how to please a guy … you know orally.” Emily blushed copiously.

Although seemingly impossible, Alex’s face reddened even more than Emily’s. “You know, I have some studying that I really must do,” he said anxiously. “Why don’t I just leave you ladies to discuss the wedding and suchlike?” Without waiting for a retort, Alex quickly exited the room.

“He didn’t need to leave,” Emily said, genuinely.

“Yes, he did,” Jamie replied. “Alex is quite excellent at sex, but incredibly bashful when it comes to discussing it in mixed company; especially when he’s already sporting a woody.”

“He shouldn’t be embarrassed,” Emily declared. “He has a beautiful penis, especially when it’s hard. If I had my way, guys would have everlasting erections.”

Jamie just smiled, as she shook her head in disbelief. “I have never met anyone as obsessed with the male genitalia as you.” She seized two large bananas from the counter. “Some girls find this act gross and demeaning, but I have a feeling that you are going to be quite keen on it.” Jamie laughed. “I’d even be willing to bet that you swallow right off the bat.”

* * * * * *




Supposedly every hour is composed of sixty equal minutes and every day of exactly twenty-four hours. Why then is it that time seems to move at different rates of speed for different individuals? For example, the month of December seemed to creep by for most of the students at Hogwarts as they impatiently awaited the winter break and the festive Yule Ball. For Harry and Hermione, on the other hand, the month literally flew by. Not only did they have their usual daily lessons to conduct, but also the Headmaster had once again solicited their aid in arranging the many particulars of the Yule Ball. As if this wasn’t enough, four evenings a week were spent helping Caitlin administer treatments to Claudia and on the off evenings they helped prep Luna for her up coming debate with the Minister of Magic.

“Luna, you have to keep focused,” Hermione beseeched. “You’re every bit as bright as Percy Weasley.” She hesitated. “No, you’re more clever. You simply have the dreadful habit of drifting off subject and that’s ghastly during a debate.”

“But they said this wasn’t going to be a real debate,” Luna replied dreamily.

“What do you mean, not real?” Harry questioned concernedly. “You told Hermione and me that you would be debating political issues with Percy.”

“Originally that was the plan,” Luna granted, “but the Minister’s representatives thought that would be too stiff and impersonal. Now we’re just going to sit in front of a fireplace and chat about anything that comes to mind.”

“Anything, that comes to mind?” Hermione shouted, aghast. “There won’t be any set parameters? That’s dreadful.”

“No it’s not,” Luna replied, distractedly.

“Yes it is,” Harry snapped impatiently. “Luna, don’t you see what they’re playing at? Percy will undoubtedly try to draw you off the subject of his administration’s inane policies and instead get you discussing something farcical like… Crumple-Horned Snorkacks, for instance.”

“Do you really think so?” Luna questioned, anticipation evident in her voice. “Maybe I can persuade him into having the ministry help fund my next expedition.”

“If the subject is broached, it won’t be in a positive way,” Hermione stressed, sighing deeply. “Most people aren’t like you, Luna; they’re narrow, close-minded. I think the actual purpose of this so-called debate is to discredit you; make you out to be some sort of wacko whose opinions should be totally disregarded.”

Luna’s eyes moistened at these words. “I guess I’ll always be Loony Lovegood to the magical world.”

“The hell with the magical world,” Harry said, moving to comfort the obviously distraught girl. “It’s their loss for never getting to know and appreciated the true Luna.”

Without hesitation, Harry swept Luna into his arms and hugged her tightly. “We know and love the real Luna. Don’t you ever dare change even an iota.” As he broke the embrace, Harry kissed Luna; not on the cheek, but on the lips. It was a brief, chaste kiss, but it was unquestionably given with true affection.

“Can you girls plow along without me for a few minutes?” Harry asked turning toward a somewhat stunned Hermione. “Severus asked me to stop by his office this evening. He said that it wouldn’t take too long.”

Hermione nodded, but Luna just stared abstractedly at Harry. Neither girl spoke until Harry kissed Hermione good-bye and then closed the door behind him.

Luna turned toward Hermione, a mystical expression on her face. “Harry kissed me; your husband kissed me,” Luna said languorously.

“I know,” Hermione replied. She wasn’t upset, but still was rather taken aback by the event.

“He kissed me on the lips. No one has ever kissed me on the lips before,” Luna stated, a faraway expression on her face.

“No one?! Not ever?!” Hermione rejoined, skeptically. “Surely a boyfriend or acquaintance must have kissed you.”

“I’ve never had a boyfriend,” Luna replied glumly. “Actually, I’ve only ever been on one date. That was when I was a sixth year student at Hogwarts and that wasn’t really a date; we only attended a party together as friends, just friends.”

“Are you referring to Slughorn’s Christmas party?” Hermione questioned, aghast. “You’re a beautiful young woman, Luna. Surely men must be attracted to you.”

“If they are, the lure quickly ends when they learn that I’m Loony Lovegood the daughter of Xenophilius Lovegood. I’m afraid that Daddy and I have rather dubious reputations.”

“And none of these dense blokes are willing to invest the time to get to know the true Luna?” Hermione asked, disgusted.

“Only if I guarantee them a shag or a predate blowjob,” Luna responded sarcastically. “I don’t think I’d have a problem giving a blowjob, but don’t you think it should come as a result of the date, not in order to acquire it.”

Hermione nodded mechanically.

Luna forced a slight smile. “I’ve accepted that I’ll never be married, but I’m somewhat disappointed that I’ll never have the opportunity to bear a child. I’m the last of the Lovegoods, you know.”

“You’re young,” Hermione said, encouragingly. “Maybe the right guy will still come along. You shouldn’t be so cynical.”

“I’m neither pessimistic nor optimistic,” Luna replied. “Based on my track record, I’m simply being realistic.”

“If you in fact want to become pregnant now, you could always use artificial means with donated sperm,” Hermione suggested. “It’s become quite common in the Muggle world.”

“I’ve looked into it,” Luna said, dejectedly. “It’s just that I’d rather not have the father of my child just be a nameless, faceless sperm donor. My child may never know his or her father, but I’d like it to be someone that I know and respect.”

Hermione paused and then halfheartedly asked, “It sounds like you thought about this rather a lot. Did you have someone special in mind as the donor?”

“There were three possibilities at one point in time,” Luna answered sadly, “but they’re all happily married now.”

“Neville, Ron and Harry,” Hermione replied, knowing without a doubt that she was correct.

Luna now had tears in her eyes. “They all treated me like a true friend, a person, not an eccentric oddity. I always knew that Harry would end up with you, but I had hoped that maybe Ronald or Neville would someday consider me as more than a friend, but that never happened.”

“Just because they’re married doesn’t mean that they still don’t care for you or consider you a good friend,” Hermione insisted. “I’d have no problem with Harry donating sperm to impregnate you and I’m sure he’d be happy to do it.”

Luna laughed. “Actually, I think you’d have a very serious problem with it,” Luna said. “I don’t want to get pregnant artificially. I want to actually experience the act of creating my child. I want to feel the life giving sperm being shot into my body. Even if it’s all a sham, I want to feel loved.”

Hermione just stared speechlessly at Luna; words momentarily evading her. She loved Luna and at this moment she felt desperately sad that she was unable to help her good friend.

“We better get back to practicing if you’re going to beat the pants off Minister Weasley,” Hermione finally suggested.

“I’d like to win,” Luna said in her normal wistful fashion, “but if it’s all the same, I’d rather the Minister keep his pants on.”

* * * * *

“A Knut for your thoughts?” Harry said, as he lazily held Hermione in his arms. They had just finished making love and now Hermione was snuggled beside Harry until one of them drifted off to sleep.

“I was just thinking about Luna,” Hermione answered desolately.

“Worried about her up coming so-called debate with Precious Percy?”

“That and other things,” Hermione replied. “Did you know that Luna was thinking about having a baby?”

“She is!” Harry replied, staggered. “I didn’t even know she was seriously dating anyone.”

“That’s the problem; she isn’t,” Hermione countered.

“If I recall correctly it usually takes two people to conceive a baby,” Harry said, jokingly. “Or is Luna considering developing a new species by mating with a Crumple-Horned Snorkack?”

“Don’t Harry,” Hermione said, sitting bolt upright, a bothered expression on her face. “This isn’t a joking matter. Luna is very unhappy. As her friend, you should want to help her; not make jokes at her expense.”

“I’m sorry,” Harry said, “but aren’t you blowing the whole situation slightly out of proportion? Luna is a young, attractive woman; she doesn’t need to be in a hurry to get pregnant. I’m sure that in due course she’ll find a guy that she wants to settle down with and start a family.”

“I’m not so sure of that,” Hermione replied. “Most guys seem to consider Luna rather eccentric and have a tendency to shy away from her. She hasn’t had a date since her sixth year at Hogwarts.”

“I don’t recall Luna dating anyone at Hogwarts,” Harry said, thinking back to their school years. Then suddenly it dawned on him.

“Slughorn’s Christmas party!” he shouted. “You can’t be serious. No one has dated Luna since I asked her to go with me to that silly party? That’s impossible! Luna is a beautiful person, both inside and out.”

“I agree,” Hermione concurred, “but unfortunately it seems that no one is willing to take the time to get to know how wonderful a person she truly is. That platonic kiss you gave her earlier this evening was the first time that she had ever been kissed on the lips.”

Harry just shook his head, finding the whole situation unbelievable.

“Harry, do you remember the painting on Luna’s bedroom ceiling?”

Luna had decorated her bedroom ceiling with five beautifully painted faces: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville. They were not moving as the portraits at Hogwarts moved, but there was certain magic about them all the same: Harry thought they breathed. What appeared to be fine golden chains wove around the pictures, linking them together, but after examining them for a minute or so, Harry realized that the chains were actually one word, repeated a thousand times in golden ink; friends… friends… friends…

Harry felt a great rush of affection for Luna.



“What can we do to help her?” Harry asked, genuinely. “I’m not very good at playing matchmaker. Besides, we haven’t many close friends that aren’t already emotionally involved.”

“I’m not the matchmaker type either,” Hermione admitted. “I’ve been struggling with what we can do to help her and could only come up with one proposal. Luna desperately wants a baby so that the Lovegood name doesn’t die. Harry, please, I want you to give her that baby.”

Harry was momentarily bowled over by this pronouncement. When he regained his equanimity he asked, “Do you mean that you want me to donate sperm so that Luna can be artificially inseminated?”

“No,” Hermione proclaimed emphatically. “Luna doesn’t want to be artificially inseminated.”

“But then how…? You can’t possibly want me to actually have sex with Luna?”

“Not sex, Harry,” Hermione asserted. “Luna is extraordinary and deserves more than a prerequisite wham bang. I want you to make love to her like you do to me. I want her to experience multiple orgasms; I want the conception of her child to be an evening she will remember warmly for her entire life.”

“You’re asking me to cheat on you with one of our best friends?” Harry asked, dumbfounded.

“It’s not cheating, Harry. You’re not sneaking off and screwing my best friend behind my back. I’m giving my blessing. I’m actually imploring you to do it. Luna has become like a sister to me; I’ve learned to love her little quirks. I can’t bear to see her so miserable and depressed. If there were anyway I could do it myself without your help, I would, but obviously I don’t have the proper equipment.”

“What about afterwards? How will this affect our marriage and our relationship with Luna?”

“Friendship and love can conquer all adversities,” Hermione asserted. “We’ll be fine.”

“You haven’t said anything about any of this to Luna yet, have you?” Harry asked, concernedly.

“No, I wanted to talk to you first.”

“I think this is something we should sleep on and not rush into,” Harry recommended. “The holidays are ahead of us, Caitlin’s trip to visit her father, the Yule Ball and then the debate. Can we at least wait until after the debate to make a final decision?”

“That’s fine.” Hermione agreed. “But you are seriously considering my request?”

“I’m seriously considering your request,” Harry replied reluctantly.

“Good,” Hermione said, sounding pleased. “I’ll start researching Luna’s cycle. As much as I want you to do this, I’d rather it not involve countless sessions.”

Harry blanched; he hadn’t even considered the possibility that it might take multiple times to impregnate Luna.

* * * * * *




Hermione and Harry had hoped to spend a quiet Christmas with the girls before Caitlin’s departure on Boxing Day, but those plans were promptly changed when Ron, in a panic, pounded on their door early Christmas morning announcing that Sam’s water had broken. Later that afternoon Noelle Louise Weasley made her debut weighing seven pounds, three ounces and to everyone’s surprise, not sporting a hint of freckles or red hair; she was most definitely her mother in miniature. For that reason, Boxing Day found the Potter’s quarters crowded, with everyone scurrying about in panic mode issuing last minute instructions to Caitlin, who alone seemed unruffled.

“Yes, Dad, I have my wand,” Caitlin said patting the invisible sheath attached to her upper thigh. “I don’t understand why you’re so concerned with me taking it along. I’m going on vacation in Walt Disney World with my Dad, not out to fight some evil dark wizard. Besides, I’m not allowed to use magic outside of school anyway, so I don’t see the need for carrying my wand.”

“A witch never goes anywhere without her wand,” Hermione insisted. “I only take mine off to shower.”

“She’s serious,” Harry chuckled. “She even wears her wand when we have sex.”

“You must always be prepared,” Hermione said, blushing slightly. She looked toward Harry. “Remember what Moody always told us, Constant Vigilance.”

“Your Mum’s right,” Harry agreed. “And there are exceptions to the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery. Clause seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances, and especially if the exceptional circumstances include situations that threaten the life of the wizard or witch himself, or witches, wizards, or Muggles present at the time of the ---”

”I doubt I’ll find myself in a life threatening situation at Disney World,” Caitlin joked, “but I promise to always wear my wand.”

Harry smiled and then looked at his watch. “Your Portkey will activate in ten minutes. You better start saying your good-byes.”

“Have a good time, Sis,” Emily said, embracing Caitlin in a tight hug and kissing her cheek. “I wish I could be going with you. You’re going to have a fabulous time.”

“I wish you could go, too,” Caitlin said, “but it’s important that I go on my own so that I can truly get to know my birth Dad.”

Emily nodded her agreement.

“You promise that you’ll be back in time for the Yule Ball?” Claudia asked concernedly. “I can’t go through with it without your support.”

”I’ll be back in time,” Caitlin promised. “You’re my best friend; I’d never let you down.” She hugged Claudia closely.

“I’m going to miss you,” Evan said, looking unhappily at Caitlin. Timidly he approached her and gave her a light peck on the cheek.

Caitlin pulled Evan into her arms. “I’m going to miss you loads more than that,” she said kissing him long and deep. Evan was stunned and looked nervously in the direction of Harry and Hermione who both simply smiled.

Hermione hugged her daughter. “You take care of yourself and don’t give your Dad any problems.”

“I won’t,” Caitlin promised.

“Do you have your trunk?” Hermione inquired.

Caitlin nodded, indicating a trunk shaped charm attached to her ankle bracelet.

“Just rub it lightly when you want it to expand to full size,” Hermione reminded her. “I have it charmed so that you won’t need to use magic. Leave it open until you’re ready to leave. It will shrink for the return trip when you close the lid.”

“Thanks Mum,” Caitlin said, embracing Hermione. “I love you.”

Hermione had tears in her eyes. She had been dreading this day since the moment she had agreed to let Caitlin visit her birth dad.

Harry checked his watch again nervously. “You have two minutes left, Honey,” he said. “Time to get that Portkey.” Harry reached for a teaspoon lying on the counter.

“Keep this in a safe place,” he warned, handing the spoon to Emily. “It is your ticket home.”

“I’ll be careful with it,” Caitlin promised and then without preamble, she flung her arms around Harry’s neck. “I love you Dad. No matter what happens on this trip I’ll always think of you as my number one Dad.”

Harry held Caitlin in his arms, her feet dangling in midair.

“Harry, you better put her down unless you want to go to Orlando, too,” Hermione cautioned.

Reluctantly Harry let Caitlin slip from his arms and then stepped away from her.

“Fifteen seconds; have a good time sweetheart.”

Caitlin stood, nervously waiting for the Portkey to activate.

Evan tapped Emily on the shoulder. “Why is it necessary to Portkey nude?”

“Oh my god!” Emily screamed, lunging for the couch and Caitlin’s dress.

“Caitlin, catch!” she yelled.

Just as the garment reached her outstretched fingers, Caitlin disappeared.

Hermione shook her head, a panicky expression on her face. “I can’t believe we did that,” she said aghast. “We just Portkeyed our daughter to the Orlando airport totally starkers.”

Evan looked at Claudia. “I take it that it’s not necessary to Portkey nude?” Evan said understatedly.

“I guess not,” Claudia answered. “I’ve never done it myself and I just assumed …”

Harry just stood there shaking his head. Finally he said, “Have we gotten that habituated to nudity that we take it so for granted. I hope at least the dress arrives with her.”

“It’s not here,” Claudia said questioningly. “Doesn’t that mean it went with her?”

“It left the castle with her,” Harry explained, “but we have no idea of how good a grip she got on it. Portkey travel can be very turbulent. If she loses her hold on it, the dress could end up somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. Either way, she will initially be naked when she arrives in Orlando.”

“Goodness!” declared Claudia. “Caitlin will be so embarrassed.”

“No she won’t be,” replied Evan. “Caitlin prefers being nude.”

“This isn’t a case of what she prefers,” Hermione retorted. “It’s a matter of her safety. It’s dangerous enough for her to be alone at the airport until she meets her father. I don’t want to even think about what could happen to her naked in a crowded airport terminal.”

“I doubt the Portkey will transport her to a crowded area,” Harry said, trying to reassure Hermione. “It will probably terminate in a secluded area, maybe a bathroom.”

“Well if it were me,” Emily proclaimed, “I’d rather be deposited nude in the center of a hectic crowd of travelers than on the lap of an old biddy about to take a dump.”


End of Chapter Ten


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Gordon, Don, Mae Silverpaws, Jewels, WWD and Sravya.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HogwartsExposed/





11. Will the Real Tom Pitt Please Stand Up?

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town

Evan tapped Emily on the shoulder. “Why is it necessary to Portkey nude?”

“Oh my god!” Emily screamed, lunging for the couch and Caitlin’s dress.

“Caitlin, catch!” she yelled.

Just as the garment reached her outstretched fingers, Caitlin disappeared.

Hermione shook her head, a panicky expression on her face. “I can’t believe we did that,” she said aghast. “We just Portkeyed our daughter to the Orlando airport totally starkers.”

Evan looked at Claudia. “I take it that it’s not necessary to Portkey nude?” Evan said understatedly.

“I guess not,” Claudia answered. “I’ve never done it myself and I just assumed …”

Harry just stood there shaking his head. Finally he said, “Have we gotten that habituated to nudity that we take it so for granted. I hope at least the dress arrives with her.”

“It’s not here,” Claudia said questioningly. “Doesn’t that mean it went with her?”

“It left the castle with her,” Harry explained, “but we have no idea of how good a grip she got on it. Portkey travel can be very turbulent. If she loses her hold on it, the dress could end up somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. Either way, she will initially be naked when she arrives in Orlando.”

“Goodness!” declared Claudia. “Caitlin will be so embarrassed.”

“No she won’t be,” replied Evan. “Caitlin prefers being nude.”

“This isn’t a case of what she prefers,” Hermione retorted. “It’s a matter of her safety. It’s dangerous enough for her to be alone at the airport until she meets her father. I don’t want to even think about what could happen to her naked in a crowded airport terminal.”

“I doubt the Portkey will transport her to a crowded area,” Harry said, trying to reassure Hermione. “It will probably terminate in a secluded area, maybe a bathroom.”

“Well, if it were me,” Emily proclaimed, “I’d rather be deposited nude in the center of a hectic crowd of travelers than on the lap of an old biddy about to take a dump.”
Chapter Eleven
Will the Real Tom Pitt Please Stand Up? Just as Emily lobbed the dress to her, Caitlin felt her feet leave the ground and she was abruptly jerked irresistibly forward. Immediately, the young girl was speeding onward in a howl of wind and swirling color; the fingers of her right hand fixed to the spoon, as it seemed to magnetically pull her onward. If only the fingers of her left hand could be as securely attached to her dress. Caitlin had barely made contact with the garment when the Portkey activated and now she desperately clung to a few delicate buttons as she was fiercely tossed about. She prayed that the threads attaching the buttons would survive the grueling torture test.

Caitlin had experienced transnational travel by Portkey before and knew it would take several minutes to arrive in the United States. This just gave her more time to agonize over her situation and place her mind in a near state of panic. Even if she managed to hold onto her dress, she would initially be nude upon arrival. The nudity itself didn’t trouble her, but who might potentially see her bare did. Jamie, Emily, Kim and she had found themselves in quite a dilemma two years ago when their Portkey to Fort Lauderdale deposited them in a dirty, filthy back alley. They had been molested and nearly raped by a gang of hooligans. At that time, none of them were nude and they were all armed with their wands.

Caitlin was now on her own and totally naked. Optimistically, she would not wind up in an alley this time, but being nude most certainly could give anyone that saw her the wrong notion. Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery or not, she had to be prepared for the worst-case scenario. As soon as she arrived, she had to draw her wand. Caitlin actually thought about trying to take it out as she tumbled helplessly through space, but decided against that. The last thing she wanted to do was lose her wand. For now, the wand was much safer in its sheath. Plus, trying to draw it now would mean discarding her dress, something she most certainly didn’t want to do.

At last, she started to slow and the spinning became less relentless. This was a sign that she was in close proximity to her destination. Caitlin started moving her legs in a slow peddling motion in hope of making a smooth soft landing.

As her feet made contact with the solid ground, Caitlin quickly assessed her surroundings. She appeared to be in some sort of warehouse and a middle-aged man was rapidly approaching her. She reached for her wand and turned to face her aggressor, but as she did so, her unsteady legs gave way and she fell to the floor, hitting her head.

* * * * * *


“You’re positive they said the Orlando Airport,” Pitt’s companion questioned him.

“I’m not an idiot, Pansy,” Tom Pitt decreed. “I know how to read. The letter clearly said to meet her at the baggage claim area this morning at 9:15. They, however, neglected to mention her flight number.”

“You may not be an idiot,” Pansy asserted, “but you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed either. Intercontinental airline flights don’t land in Orlando.”

“I know that,” Tom retorted. “She probably flew into New York City and transferred to an Orlando flight. I just wish I knew the fight number.”

Pansy shook her head in disbelief. “The girl is a fifteen year old witch and the adopted daughter of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger,” she said more loudly than prudent. “I highly doubt that she has spent the last eight plus hours in Muggle flying machines.”

“Then why, pray tell, am I meeting her at an airport?” Pitt asked impatiently.

“There must be an International Portkey arrival point hidden away somewhere here,” Pansy answered knowledgably. “It would make sense. What better place to unobtrusively blend in with the Muggle population?”

“Well, I don’t really give a damn how the little bitch is getting here,” Pitt said callously, looking at his watch. “I just hope she’s on time.”

“Speaking of time; it’s nearly 9:15,” Pansy said. “I better get going. It wouldn’t do for the little tart to see us together.”

Pitt nodded his agreement before she hurried off. As Tom watched Pansy’s shapely butt disappear into the crowd, he smiled. In just a few days time he was going to be rich.

* * * * * *


“Are you okay?” the man asked anxiously. “You hit your head rather hard.”

Caitlin nervously went to draw her wand, but the sheath was empty.

“You looking for this?” he said holding out the wand. “You dropped it when you hit your head. I’ll give it back if you promise not to hex me.”

“Who are you?” Caitlin asked, nervously.

“John Knightly,” the man replied. “I’m the agent in charge of Portkey arrivals. I assume that you’re Caitlin Potter. You gave me quite a surprise. I’ve heard tell that your entire family was into nudism, but I thought it was all just a lot of scandal sheet gossip. You can’t imagine my shock at seeing you arrive starkers. I’ve been doing this job nearly thirty years and you’re my first nude arrival.”

Caitlin began to calm slightly. It didn’t seem like this man intended her any harm, but the way his eyes continued to feast on her body was still disconcerting.

He seemed to sense her continued apprehension. “You might be wanting these before you venture out with the populace,” he said, now handing her both her wand and dress.

“Thank you,” Caitlin said as John Knightly helped her to her feet. “I didn’t actually intend to Portkey nude. It was a blunder. I honestly forgot I was undressed when the Portkey activated. My sister threw me my dress at the very last second. Oh my god! My parents will be worried sick about me. Do you have an owl that I can use to send them a message?”

“An owl?” Knightly questioned derisively. “Girl this is the twenty first century. Haven’t you heard of telephones? Your vacation will be over and you will be back home long before an owl would reach Britain.”

“Of course, I’ve heard of telephones,” Caitlin replied defensively. “But we live at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and such things won’t work on the school grounds.”

Knightly nodded his head in understanding. “Hogwarts is over a thousand years old; too much magic in the air for anything electronic to function. What about the nearby village, Hogsmeade? Will electronics work there?”

“I think so,” Caitlin said unsurely. “I’m not sure about computers and cell phones, but I’ve seen old fashion phones in some of the shops.”

“Hopefully there is one in the post office,” he said reaching for his cell phone and quickly punching a series of numbers. After talking to a number of different people, Mr. Knightly finally offered the phone to Caitlin. “I have Mr. Hefner, the Hogsmeade Postmaster on the phone, but he won’t send an owl to the castle without first talking directly to you.”

Mr. Hefner proved to be a very cautious man. Caitlin had to answer a series of question to assure him that she was indeed Caitlin Potter and that she was actually safe and sound. Once he was satisfied, he promised to immediately send an owl to the castle.

“Now that that’s taken care of, you better be on your way,” Mr. Knightly said regretfully. “It’s nearly 9:30 and I have a group of German businessmen arriving then.”

“Is something the matter?” Caitlin asked.

“No, not really” he lied. “If I explained, you’d just think poorly of me.”

“Try me,” Caitlin insisted.

“Please believe me, I’m not a pervert,” Knightly began. “I’d never touch you; much less hurt you, but I could gaze at you all day. Men my age seldom get to see girls your age nude. You’re a truly beautiful creation. It pains me to hurry you off so that I can make way for a bunch of wretched old German men.”

Caitlin blushed. “Thank you,” she said earnestly. “You’ve been very nice and I honestly don’t mind you staring at me. It sort of comes with the territory when you’re a naturist. I don’t mind someone looking at me as long as they mean me no harm.”

“I’d never hurt you,” Mr. Knightly asserted once again. “Unfortunately, I can’t attest for the damn Germans. You better hurry and put that dress on and make a speedy exit before they arrive.”

Caitlin smiled and nodded her agreement. Quickly she returned her wand to its sheath and then slipped on her dress and began buttoning it down the front from top to bottom. It was when she reached the last two buttons that calamity struck. The threads had managed to survive the strain of the journey, but now finally gave way.

Caitlin’s first notion was to have Mr. Knightly do a repairing charm.

“Do you have your wand with you, Sir?” she asked hopefully.

Mr. Knightly hadn’t been watching Caitlin get dressed, but instead had been checking the clock on the wall, nervously. “No,” he answered. “New Homeland Security regulation. Stupid if you ask me. People arriving can bring their wands into the country, but airport personnel aren’t allowed to carry one.”

“Good, you’re dressed,” he said, quickly changing the subject.

Before Caitlin could say another word, he placed his hand on her shoulder and began ushering her toward the door. “At the end of this hall is a bathroom and around the corner is the baggage claim area,” he instructed. “If anyone asks where you were, just say that you were using the bathroom. At your age no one will question your lack of luggage; they’ll assume your parents have it. It’s been a genuine pleasure meeting you Miss Potter. You most certainly made this old man’s day. Have a wonderful vacation.”

Caitlin was speechless. The one-way door had closed behind her and automatically locked. Mr. Knightly was gone and she was standing in an empty hallway staring at the two popped buttons in her hand.

If Caitlin had been wearing a floor length dress this wouldn’t have been a serious problem, but we all know that Emily and Caitlin seldom wear long dresses. As it was, this was one of Caitlin shortest dresses; it barely covered all that need to be covered.

Caitlin nervously looked down at her legs. Suddenly the dress seemed scandalously short. She touched the hem of the dress and then traced the opening up until she reached the first closed button; it was almost at her natural waist. If she didn’t move, the dress laid flat against her body covering all her private bits, but she had no idea how much of a show she would give when she walked. As far as she could deduce, she had three choices. Use her wand to repair the dress and be guilty of breaking the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, enlarge her trunk and change into another outfit or walk through the airport as she was and risk the chance of exposing her pelvic area to a great many people.

Using her wand was definitely out. Although she knew that her friend Claudia would rather die then expose herself in public, this could scarcely be considered a life or death situation. Opening her trunk seemed like the reasonable thing to do, but then what? The trunk was huge when expanded. How was she going to drag it around the airport while looking for her father? Worse yet, once opened, the trunk couldn’t be closed because that would cause it to shrink again and then it would take the performance of a magic spell to open it a second time.

She had no choice. Caitlin had to meet her father just as she was. She walked slowly to the end of the hall trying to judge just how much the dress parted with each step. Unexpectedly the extreme shortness of the garment was actually a benefit; it helped prevent her legs from brushing against the material and thus causing it to open wider. She wasn’t sure, however, how much this would be affected by a swifter gait.

Caitlin stood at the end of the hall looking out toward the baggage claim area. She hadn’t been this panicky when Emily and she had walked the streets of Hogsmeade totally nude. Why was it that the trip to Hogsmeade had seemed so pure and innocent and what she was about to do seemed totally wrong and decadent? She took a deep breath and with tiny steps proceeded out of the hidden hallway and into public view.

* * * * * *


“Harry, we have to do something,” Hermione begged. “We can’t just sit here and assume that she’s alright; especially not after what happened to the girls when they Portkeyed to Fort Lauderdale.”

“I know,” Harry agreed, “but at the moment, I frankly don’t know what to do. I guess we could always make a Portkey and transport ourselves to Orlando, but we don’t know the exact destination of Caitlin’s Portkey because the International Transportation Ministry programmed it. It will take hours to contact them and get the precise coordinates.”

“We don’t have hours,” Hermione retorted.

“Caitlin’s fine,” Emily insisted. “She’s a proficient witch and in an emergency she could always use the dark side of her Hyperempath abilities.”

“She’d only use the negative side of her powers in an extreme emergency,” Evan advised. “Caitlin wants to save lives, not take them.”

“Caitlin can use her healing powers to kill?” Claudia asked, thunderstruck.

“We think so,” Emily said somberly. “It’s something that she obviously doesn’t ever want to fully test out, but once she accidentally hurt someone rather bad. She doesn’t like to talk about it.”

“Special powers can at times be both a blessing and a curse,” Claudia said with authority.

“As if you’d know,” Evan jested.

“You might be surprised,” Claudia retorted.

“I’d give anything to be in Caitlin’s shoes right now,” Emily said enviously. “I’m bored just sitting around here waiting to …” She caught herself just in time. “I mean … I could use a thrill, some excitement. Can you visualize being nude in the midst of thousands of people?”

“I’d die,” Claudia gasped, imagining the humiliation. “I’ve already been seen nude by way more people than I’m comfortable with.”

“I assume that means you won’t be attending the wedding starkers,” Emily said, with a laugh.

“Starkers? Wedding? What wedding?” Claudia asked.

But before Emily could answer, there was a pecking at the window.

“Oh, look at the teeny owl,” Claudia exclaimed. “Isn’t it adorable?”

“It must be a cousin to Pig, the Weasley’s owl.” Emily commented as she hurried to open the window.

“Look at the band on its leg!” Evan exclaimed. “It’s a postal owl from the Hogsmeade Post Office.”

As soon as Emily took the letter from the owl’s beak, it flew back out the window. “The letter is addressed to you and Dad,” Emily stated, handing the envelope to a nervous Hermione.

Hermione looked at the letter’s return address. “It’s from Postmaster Hefner,” she said looking questioningly at Harry. “Why would he be writing us?”

“Why don’t you open the letter and find out?” Emily said complacently.

Hermione gave Emily a censorious look and quickly tore open the envelope.

“She’s okay,” Hermione shouted to the room in general.

After fully reading the letter, she explained in detail. “The gentleman in charge of Portkey arrivals in Orlando contacted Mr. Hefner by phone. Postmaster Hefner actually talked to Caitlin. She arrived in good health, has her dress, and is about to go meet her father.”

A look of great relief covered Hermione’s face.

“That’s wonderful,” Claudia declared. “As soon as she’s with her father, she’ll be in safe secure hands.”

* * * * * *


Caitlin was grateful that the baggage claim area was temporarily quiet and relatively empty. She quickly scanned the vicinity. Her eyes stopped abruptly when she spotted him. He was even more handsome than she recalled; he looked like a movie star.

Tom Pitt was checking his watch and at first didn’t see her.

“Dad!” Caitlin called out.

Tom turned in the direction of her voice, his face suddenly bursting into a smile. He hurried toward Caitlin, an expression of excitement now etched on his face.

Tom looked like he was about to sweep Caitlin up into his arms, but at the last moment perhaps thought better of it.

“You’re late,” he said anxiously. “I was beginning to worry. Was your flight delayed?”

“I arrived on time,” Caitlin said, cautiously. She didn’t want to go into too much detail in such a public atmosphere. “I had to take a pee.” She glanced toward the sign that indicated the restrooms.

“Well, lets get your luggage and be on our way,” Tom said eagerly.

Caitlin had the feeling that he was resisting a strong urge to hug her.

“I already have it,” Caitlin whispered. “It’s miniaturized.”

Tom didn’t question her. He wasn’t an expert on the magical world, but he did know that magic could accomplish many seemingly impossible tasks.

He picked up his suitcase. “In that case let’s go,” he said eagerly. “Disney World awaits us.”

Caitlin stared at the suitcase in Tom’s grip. “I thought you lived in Orlando?” Caitlin questioned. “Why do you have a suitcase?”

Tom blushed. “I don’t want you seeing my apartment,” he said apologetically. “To be blunt, it’s a dive. It’s much too sordid a place for a special girl like you to stay. I booked us a room in the park for the extent of your visit.”

“In the park,” Caitlin gushed excitedly. “We’re actually staying in Disney World?”

“Yes,” Tom replied readily, evidently pleased by Caitlin’s enthusiasm. “There’s just one slight problem.” He gulped apprehensively. “Rooms in the Contemporary are rather steep in price and well … I could only manage the cost of one.”

“I hope you don’t mind us sleeping in the same room,” he said, hesitantly. “There are two double beds and we can change clothing in the bathroom. I’ll understand if it bothers you; I know I’m practically a stranger to you.”

“You’re my Dad!” Caitlin interrupted vehemently. “Maybe we’ve been separated all my life, but you’re still my Dad and I trust you. One room is fine.” She laughed. “It’s not like you’re going to rape me or anything like that.”

Tom forced a laugh.

“Dad, I don’t imagine you have a needle and thread in your suitcase, do you?” Caitlin inquired hopefully.

“No, I don’t,” Tom replied. “I didn’t think that your kind used such things.”

“My kind?” Caitlin questioned, a hurt look on her face.

“I didn’t mean anything derogatorily,” Tom hastened to clarify. He lowered his voice. “I just thought that witches never had to fix anything by hand; can’t you just say some magic words and flick your wand?”

“Well, normally, yes,” Caitlin confessed, “but underage witches aren’t allowed to use magic outside of school. It can wait; maybe the hotel gift shop will have sewing kits available for sale.”

Caitlin didn’t go into detail as to why she needed a sewing kit and Tom didn’t press the issue. He seemed more intent on them getting on their way.

“We better hurry,” he said anxiously. “It will be an hour’s wait if we miss this shuttle bus to the hotel.” He grabbed Caitlin’s hand and started hustling her toward the exit doors.

As long as Caitlin had stood still with her legs together, the bottom of her dress remained pretty much closed with only a tiny slit showing up the middle. As they began to walk, however, Caitlin realized that with every step she took a WIDE gap opened up exposing her VERY high thighs and, most likely, quite a bit more. Caitlin suddenly became aware that she was getting fairly many stares from people as they walked along. This made her very uncomfortable and extremely embarrassed.

Caitlin was a naturist, not an exhibitionist. She had no problem with people seeing her nude, but not like this; this wasn’t at all innocent or comfortable. Caitlin for the first time in her life felt sluttish and she didn’t at all like the sensation. She could only pray that her Dad didn’t notice all the people staring or where their eyes were glued. Caitlin had intended to eventually tell her Dad that she was a naturist, but this wasn’t the time and definitely not the way she wanted him to learn about her chosen lifestyle.

She tried to take shorter steps, but her Dad refused to slow his pace. An older gentleman that was walking toward Caitlin had his eyes fixed on her pelvis as he approached. As he got within ten feet of Caitlin, he was so intently staring at her open dress that he walked directly into another patron knocking them both to the floor.

Finally, to Caitlin’s great relief, they reached the doors to the parking lot. She could see the shuttle bus parked directly outside and literally sighed with relief. Her ordeal wouldn’t be over until she reached the sanctuary of their hotel room, but the refuge of the bus would at least afford a brief respite.

Unfortunately, just as the automatic doors opened, a gust of wind kicked up. It blew Caitlin’s dress all the way up to her waist and clearly exposed her many lovely assets to a couple of approaching teenage boys. They both gave Caitlin several wolf-whistles and probably would have offered some obscene remarks, but Tom’s livid glance in their direction seemed to make them think otherwise.

Fortunately, Tom hadn’t realized exactly what had prompted the whistles. He just thought they were crass boys whistling at his attractive daughter. By the time they reached the bus, Caitlin was trembling.

“Are you cold?” Tom asked concernedly.

“No! Just excited to be spending my vacation with you,” Caitlin lied, nervously.

Tom entered the bus first and Caitlin attempted to remain as close behind him as possible in order to shield her body as she climbed the steps. Caitlin had anticipated securing a window seat on the bus in order to be concealed from view, but unfortunately the only unoccupied spaces were those on the long bench seat facing the aisle.

Caitlin endeavored to nonchalantly drape her hand over the gap in the material of her dress as she unenthusiastically took a seat. She debated momentarily and then crossed her legs. This accomplished the desired result of hiding her labia from view, but it did expose an inordinate amount of her left leg. Tom, who sat to her right, was unaware of his daughter’s overexposure, but a teenage boy sitting diagonally across the aisle had most certainly noticed. The boy stared at Caitlin’s leg like a starving man would gaze at a turkey drumstick on Thanksgiving Day.

Finally they were on their way and Tom strived to engage his daughter in conversation about their vacation. He seemed more keyed up than some of the young children on the bus.

“I purchased us length of stay passes,” Tom said excitedly. “That gives us enough time to spend a full day in each park and even time to revisit some of our favorite attractions. After we check in, I want to take a shower and then I thought we could have dinner at one of the countries in the World Showcase at EPCOT.”

“That sounds terrific,” Caitlin said, lackadaisically. She was as eager as her Dad to get their holiday together started, but at the moment she was preoccupied with the boy that was staring a hole through her.

Oh how she wished that she had Harry’s invisibility cloak so that she could just disappear. If not that, then that she was totally nude. To most people it wouldn’t make sense, but Caitlin would be much more comfortable naked than partially exposed as she currently was. She was not a teasing tramp, but she was certain that this teen had the notion that she was.

Finally, to Caitlin’s great relief, they reached the hotel. Now if only she could make it inside and to their room without causing a scene. As soon as the bus came to a stop, Tom got up immediately and headed to the front, beckoning Caitlin to follow him. But as Caitlin carefully got to her feet, she was tapped gently on the shoulder. It was the boy that had ogled her for the entire trip.

“Excuse me, but are you British?” he asked. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on your conversation, but you’re accent caught my attention. I was born in Britain; moved to the States two years ago.”

“Yes, I am,” Caitlin answered, pleasantly. “I’m here on holiday visiting my father.”

The boy nodded. “I’m sorry I stared at you the entire ride, but you’re very pretty; you have gorgeous legs.”

Caitlin blushed. “Thank you,” she replied shyly.

“Can I ask you a question without being slapped?” the boy asked.

“That depends on the question,” Caitlin laughed. “I won’t give you any guarantees, but I seldom resort to violence without good cause.”

“I swear I know you from someplace.” He hesitated briefly. “Are you by any chance a naturist? Have you ever been to Cap d’Adge? Are you Caitlin Potter?”

“Yes to all three questions!” Caitlin answered. She was shocked by the queries and now studied the boy carefully. “I’m sorry, but I don’t recognize you. Did we meet there?”

“I’m Daniel Weber,” replied the boy.

“You’re Daniel?” Caitlin rejoin, shock evident in her voice. “Little Daniel? Wow! You’ve changed.”

“Is that good or bad?”

“Good, definitely good,” Caitlin answered.

“Hurry up, Caitlin,” Tom Pitt yelled, “Mickey is waiting for us.”

“That’s my Dad, my birth dad,” Caitlin explained. “We’re on vacation to get to know each other. One thing that I’ve already learned is that he still has a lot of little boy in him; he’s very impatient. I better get going.”

“I hope we get to see each other again,” Daniel said, sincerely.

Caitlin noticed for the first time that Daniel had a long-sleeved sweatshirt tied around his waist.

“I can guarantee that we will, if you let me borrow that sweatshirt,” Caitlin implored.

“Sure, you can borrow it,” Daniel said, quickly undoing the tied sleeves and handing the garment to Caitlin. “Are you cold?”
<BR< “Not exactly,” Caitlin said. “I’ll explain when I return your sweatshirt.” Caitlin quickly wrapped the garment around her waist and tied it. Daniel had tied the sleeves in front, with the body of the shirt covering his buttock. Caitlin tied it in back so that her pelvis was covered.

“I got to go,” Caitlin said looking in the direction of her Dad. “You saved my life.” She gave Daniel a quick kiss on the cheek and hurried off. Daniel just touched his cheek as he watched her scurry away.

“What was that all about and why do you have that boy’s sweatshirt wrapped around your waist,” Tom Pitt asked impatiently, when Caitlin finally caught up to him.

“It’s a long story, Dad. Let’s get checked in and I’ll explain it all to you tonight over dinner.”

Tom didn’t argue, but instead headed for the registration desk. Registration went smoothly and soon they were all set to head for their room.

As they were about to enter the elevator, Caitlin noticed Daniel and his family join the queue at the registration counter.

“I’ll be right back,” Caitlin said to her Dad.

“Where are you going?” Tom Pitt questioned impatiently.

“I’ll only be a minute,” Caitlin insisted. “I have to tell Daniel what room we are in.”

Caitlin ran over to Daniel and his family. “Thanks again for the loan of the sweatshirt! I’m in room 928.”

Mr. Weber watched as Caitlin rejoined her father and then turned to his son. “I have to hand it to you boy, you work fast. Not even signed in yet and you already have a pretty girl giving you her room number. Like father like son, I always say.”

Mrs. Weber shook her head and frowned in annoyance at her husband; Daniel and his younger sister simply laughed.

When they reached their floor and the room door finally closed behind them, Caitlin felt a wave of relief pour over her. There hadn’t been a scene and her secret was still safe. It wasn’t that she was in any way ashamed of being a naturist; she just wasn’t sure how much diversity in her life her dad could handle at one time.

As her Dad admired the splendid view of the Magic Kingdom that their balcony offered, Caitlin removed the trunk charm from her ankle bracelet and placed it on the floor of the open closet. She then rubbed it lightly with her fingertip and it immediately expanded to full size.

“Are you sure you packed enough clothes?” Tom asked glibly upon seeing the enormous size of Caitlin’s trunk.

“It’s not full,” Caitlin retorted, blushing nonetheless.

She placed her dress shoes and a few other items on the open lid in order to insure that it remained open and then she stashed the Portkey spoon safely away inside the trunk. It was her ticket home and she wanted to keep it secure. Finally, she untied Daniel’s sweatshirt, removed it from her waist and laid it aside her shoes. She owed him big time; he had saved her life.

“I’m going to freshen up a bit,” Tom said, heading for the bathroom. “It will only take me a few minutes and then we can scope out the hotel if you like.”

“That sounds great,” Caitlin replied.

The first thing Caitlin intended to do was change her dress, but instead, the moment Tom closed the bathroom door, she flopped herself backward onto the bed and stretched her arms high above her head in release. She momentarily closed her eyes and took a deep relaxing breath.

“Oh! Caitlin!” Tom said, suddenly reentering the room. “I forgot to ask you if…”

Tom froze; he couldn’t believe his bulging eyes. His fifteen-year-old daughter was laying spread eagle on the bed with the front of her dress unbuttoned from the hem all the way up to her navel, but that was only the tip of the iceberg. She wasn’t wearing any panties and Tom had an unfettered view of her hairless pelvic area. Suddenly Tom was feeling urges that were certainly not paternal.

“Oh Dad! I’m so sorry,” Caitlin shrieked, quickly sitting up. “This isn’t how I wanted you to find out.”

“Find out what?” Tom asked, staggered.

Although Caitlin had hurriedly sat up, she hadn’t made the slightest effort to cover her exposed ‘private’ bits.

“There is something you should know about me,” Caitlin said, nervously.

“Something in addition to you being a witch?” Tom questioned. “Will it explain why you aren’t wearing any underwear?”

Caitlin nodded sheepishly. “I’m a naturist.”

“What does your interest in zoology have to do with your lack of underwear?” Tom asked in a rather crotchety manner.

“Naturist, Dad, not naturalist.” Caitlin corrected. “You better sit down. This might take awhile.”

* * * * * *


It did take quite awhile, almost an hour. Caitlin not only gave particulars as to what a naturist was, but also went into great detail as to how she had become one. She told Tom how Jamie, Emily and she had tricked Harry and Hermione into taking a nudist vacation. Caitlin even told her Dad about some of the other nude adventures that Emily and she had experienced.

“Then nudism has nothing to do with exhibitionism?” Tom questioned.

“Not for the true naturist. It isn’t about flaunting our bodies or trying to excite others. We’re simply more comfortable without clothes on. Personally, except for extremely cold conditions, I’d never wear a stitch of clothing,” Caitlin explained. “Unfortunately, most of the world relates nudity to sex and thinks the naked body is obscene.”

“Then there is the safety issue, too,” Caitlin continued, “especially for girls. Perverts have the tendency to think that simply because a girl is nude, she’s inviting sex. Which definitely is not true.”

Tom closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. “You’d actually be more comfortable right now if you were naked?”

Caitlin nodded. “If I had my way, I’d travel around the entire resort nude. Unfortunately, that isn’t feasible. If it won’t bother you though, I’d at least like to be naked when in our quarters.”

Tom bobbed his head in understanding of her feelings. Caitlin, however, took it to mean that he approved.

“Thanks, Dad!” she exclaimed happily.

Before he could correct her misinterpretation, Caitlin was standing in front of him totally starkers. Tom Pitt was at a complete loss for words. To say he was flabbergasted would be an understatement of his present condition. He couldn’t take his eyes off of Caitlin’s naked body and the thoughts and sensations going through his head and body were anything but fatherly. Daughter or not, Tom had a strong desire to shag the lovely creature facing him.

Tom stared at her, open-mouthed, unspeaking.

Finally Caitlin shrugged her shoulders and said, “Dad is there something wrong?”

Tom gave his head a quick jerk, bringing himself out of the momentary stupor. What was he thinking? He could get laid anytime he wanted. This girl was worth a fortune to him. He wasn’t about to screw up his plans for a few minutes of obsession. Besides, he wasn’t a rapist and he doubted greatly that Caitlin would agree to have consensual sex with him.

“I’m sorry if I gawked,” Tom said, actually sounding sincere. “It’s just that most dads aren’t fortunate enough to ever see their grown daughters quite like this. You’ve really developed into a beautiful young woman.”

“Thanks. Dad,” Caitlin said, exhibiting a full body blush.

Tom still had to take that shower and now it would definitely be a cold one, but his eyes refused to let him turn away from Caitlin’s naked form. “You still didn’t explain why you’re not wearing any panties. Is that a nudist craze?”

Caitlin laughed. “No, not really. Most naturists aren’t quite as extreme as my Mum and sisters. We’ve all actually gotten to the point that we can hardly stand wearing clothes even when necessary. We especially hate garments that fit the body tight like slacks and shorts; so, of course, undergarments are a definite no no. If I’m wearing robes, I usually go naked beneath them and if I wear Muggle clothes it’s always a dress or skirt, the shorter the better. I like to feel the breeze on my vagina.”

“Aren’t you concerned with giving someone a show?” Tom asked, actually sounding like a concerned father.

“Not really,” Caitlin answered matter-of-factly. “My butt and vagina are just body parts. I don’t understand why people make such a big deal out of certain body parts. More to the point, I spend most of my time with the Gryffindors and they all see me totally nude everyday so I doubt any of them will get excited if I bend the wrong way and they get a quick view of my anus.”

Tom’s head was spinning; he’d never before meet a girl anything like Caitlin. “I have to go take that shower,” he said reluctantly, “but can I ask you one more question first?”

“Sure!”

“It’s rather personal,” Tom said hesitantly.

Caitlin smiled. “I’m still a virgin, Dad,” she said, laughing. “I might spend most of my time in the buff, but that doesn’t mean that I sleep around.” She paused momentarily. “Although to be completely honest, I am planning to have sex with my boyfriend. I just haven’t decided on when yet.”

“That wasn’t my question,” Tom said, “but I’m pleased to hear that you don’t sleep around.” He actually blushed and seemed embarrassed. “My question is about your pussy… I mean vagina.”

“You can refer to it as my pussy if you want to,” Caitlin sniggered. “I usually refer to it as my twat, but pussy is kind of cute. Isn’t it funny how one body part can have so many different names. I don’t like the word cunt though; it sounds dirty. Anyway, what’s the question?”

“Why did you decide to shave down there?” Tom asked. “It sort of makes you look like a little girl. I thought most girls were keen to grow a bush because it showed they had become a woman, sort of like a badge of honor.”

“A lot of girls do feel that way,” Caitlin agreed, “but I’m not one of them. Having hair near where I defecate just seems really gross and unsanitary. Hair under your arms and on your legs is a sign of maturity too, but not many wpmen let it grow in those areas. But I don’t shave; I use a magical charm that prevents the growth of hair. I don’t have any hair anywhere on my body except my head.”

Caitlin held out her arm. “Feel.”

Tom reluctantly stroked Caitlin’s arm. It was extremely smooth and soft.

“The truly nice thing about the spell is that the hair is one hundred percent gone,” Caitlin declared. “No nasty shaving stubble. Evan, he’s my boyfriend, says that my twat feels as soft as a baby’s cheek. What to touch it?”

Tom looked at Caitlin in disbelief. “I don’t think that would be a very good idea,” Tom stated. “I’m your Dad.”

Caitlin gave her Dad an aggravated look. “Dad, it’s just a body part; it isn’t a sacred shrine. I just want you to feel how soft the skin is; I certainly don’t expect you to masturbate me.”

Tom’s face flushed. “I have to take that shower. If we don’t get moving, we won’t have time to scope out the hotel before dinner.” Tom turned and hurried into the bathroom.

Caitlin’s eyes followed her Dad until the door closed. She wanted to kick herself. Was she becoming as bold and brash as Emily? Caitlin couldn’t believe that she had actually suggested that her Dad touch her down there. What must he think of her?

She kept forgetting that most people didn’t think like Emily and her. To Caitlin, the vagina and breasts were simply body parts, no different than arms and legs. As long as it wasn’t in a sexual way, she didn’t have any problem with them being touched. Her Dad obviously thought differently and now probably considered her some kind of slag.

Caitlin was giving herself a brutal mental tongue lashing when there was a soft knock at the door. Grumpily, she pulled the door open. “Yes, can I help you,” she spouted surly without even looking up.

“WOW! You really are an around the clock nudist,” Daniel exclaimed. “I can’t believe you opened the door like that without even knowing who was on the other side.”

“I can’t believe I did either,” Caitlin admitted. “I forgot for the moment that I wasn’t at home. I’m lucky it was you and not someone from hotel services.”

“I’m lucky it was me, too,” Daniel said. Daniel took all of Caitlin in. “I can’t get over how much you’ve changed since Cap d’Adge. I mean, you were always pretty, but back then you were rather on the skinny side and sort of ….” He trailed off.

“Totally flat-chested,” Caitlin finished, laughing. “Believe me, I remember. There were times that I thought the girls would never grow.”

“Well, they’ve actually grown quite nicely,” Daniel said, blushing. “Actually, all of you has.”

“Thanks,” replied Caitlin. It was now her turn to feel embarrassed. “Let me go get your sweatshirt,” she said leaving Daniel standing briefly at the open door. “You didn’t have to come for it you know, I would have been sure to get it back to you.”

“I didn’t come for the sweatshirt,” Daniel answered. “I wanted to see you again and find out if there was any chance of us spending some time together during your vacation. You know, renewing an old friendship.”

“I’d like that,” Caitlin said genuinely, “but I’ve just been reunited with my Dad and I really should spend my whole vacation time with him.”

Daniel looked disappointed, but nodded his head in understanding.

“How many days will you be here?” he asked.

“We check out on the thirty-first,” Caitlin replied. She frowned. “We can’t spend much time in the parks that day because I have to get home for a New Year’s Eve dance.”

“Wow! That will be a long day for you what with the long flight and the time differences,” Daniel commented.

Caitlin agreed without comment. She couldn’t very well tell Daniel that her trip back to Europe would actually only take her a few minutes. He had no idea that she was a witch and could travel by Portkey. Being a Muggle, Daniel wouldn’t even know what a Portkey was and undoubtedly didn’t think witches even existed.

“Are you going to go to Blizzard Beach?” Daniel asked hopefully.

“What’s that?” Caitlin questioned.

“One of the two best water parks in the whole world,” Daniel explained, sounding like a salesman. “The other one is Typhoon Lagoon; it’s here, too, but unfortunately closed for refurbishment.”

“Isn’t it a little cool to go to a water park this time of year, even in Florida?” Caitlin questioned. “I know the days are nice and warm and sunny, but don’t the nights get cool. The water must be freezing.”

“Not in Walt Disney World,” Daniel explained enthusiastically. “The water in all their pools is heated to eighty-two degrees Fahrenheit. The water is actually warmer than the air temperature sometimes. My family is going on Friday. I was hoping that maybe we could meet there.”

“I don’t know,” Caitlin said, not sounding very confident. “I’m not sure what my Dad’s plans are for each day. I don’t suppose they allow nude swimming.”

“Not hardly,” Daniel replied. “This is the United States, home of the prudish. Occasionally a girl will lose her top on one of the big slides or in the wave pool, but that’s the only nudity.”

“I hate to wear wet clingy bathing costumes,” Caitlin said, disgustedly. She glanced at the disappointed look on Daniel’s face. “I can’t promise anything, but I’ll see what I can work out.”

They had just finished discussing where they would meet up if she could get her Dad to agree when Caitlin heard the water shut off in the bathroom.

“You better go,” Caitlin said, a tone of near panic in her voice. “My Dad just learned that I was a naturist. I don’t think he’s ready for the visual of me in my birthday suit talking to a fully dressed boy.”

“I understand,” Daniel said turning to leave. He looked back. “I really hope you can make it on Friday.”

Caitlin had only just closed the door and returned to her trunk when her Dad entered the room fully dressed and ready to go. “Haven’t you dressed yet?” He asked, trying desperately not to stare a Caitlin’s beguiling nude form.

“I always wait till the last minute to dress,” Caitlin said. “It only takes me a couple of seconds.”

Caitlin slipped a short mini dress over her head and slipped on her shoes. “I’m ready,” she said in less than fifteen seconds.

“That’s all you’re wearing?” Tom questioned apprehensively.

“It’s the most I ever wear,” Caitlin answered sweetly. “Don’t worry Dad; I’ll be careful. I promise not to do any handstands.”

To avoid an embarrassing reaction, Tom tried his best not to picture that in his mind.

They spent a few minutes walking through the hotel and then decided to head over to Epcot Center and The World Showcase. It was too early for their dinner reservation, but that gave them time to visit several of the countries in the World Showcase. They toured the countries in a counter-clockwise direction, lastly enjoying the Maelstrom ride in Norway before heading to Mexico and enjoying a delectable dinner in The San Angel Inn Restaurant.

Tom had originally planned on calling it a night after dinner, thinking that Caitlin would be tired out due to the five-hour time difference from England. However, when Caitlin noticed that EPCOT was open until 9:30 and that there was a fireworks display at closing, those plans were quickly changed. Tom, who thought he had planned out the vacation itinerary, soon found Caitlin dragging him from attraction to attraction. They both especially enjoyed Test Track, a high-speed thrill ride.

Tom found it difficult to take his eyes off of Caitlin’s legs all evening. He wasn’t sure if this was because they were so nice-looking or because her dress was so short and he was aware that she wasn’t wearing any panties. It amazed him that she was able to move about so freely and not constantly give a show. He wasn’t sure if this reality relieved or disappointed him.

After the IllumiNations firework display they boarded the monorail for the return to their hotel. Caitlin stunned Tom by cuddling up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m having a wonderful time, Dad,” she said, truthfully.

“I’m glad,” Tom replied without further comment.

“What’s on the agenda for tomorrow?”

“Well, originally I planned on spending the entire day at Epcot, but we’ve already seen a good deal of that,” he explained.

“Can we go to the Animal Kingdom tomorrow?” Caitlin implored. “I heard that they have some neat rides there.”

“If that pleases you,” Tom replied genially.

“What time does it open?”

“Eight o’clock, but we don’t need to be there at opening,” Tom explained. “I’m sure you’re tired and would like to sleep in.”

“Yes we do,” Caitlin insisted. “I can have a lie in anytime. I’m not about to waste time sleeping when there is so much to see and do. Let’s get up at six so we can get an early breakfast and be at the park when it opens.”

“Are you sure you’re fifteen?” Tom asked. “You still have a lot of little girl in you.”

“I can’t help it,” Caitlin exclaimed. “I’m excited and having a good time. Best of all I’m with my Dad.” She grabbed Tom arm and hugged it.

Tom smiled. “The hotel has room service. The first one of us up can order breakfast. That will save us some time.”

* * * * * *


Despite being extremely weary, Tom had a difficult time falling asleep that evening. You might assume that it was because his conscience was bothering him, but you’d be wrong. When it came to scruples, Tom Pitt didn’t have any. What kept him awake was the vision of the unclothed girl on the adjacent bed; the nude girl that preferred to sleep sans covers.

Tom felt like he had only a minute ago managed to fall asleep when he was being awakened by Caitlin’s prodding. He opened his bleary eyes to find Caitlin straddling his blanket covered body.

“It’s about time you woke up. I’ve been calling you for the last five minutes. I was about to pull your covers off and start tickling you,” she said teasingly.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Tom rejoined.

That, of course, was the wrong thing to say to Caitlin. Like her sister, Caitlin couldn’t resist responding to a dare or challenge. Before he knew what was happening, Tom was stripped of his blanket and Caitlin was fiercely tickling his boxer clad body. Tom responded in kind and soon the father and daughter were laughing and giggling as they good-naturedly wrestled on the bed. This continued until Caitlin’s breasts came into contact with Tom’s bare chest.

Tom abruptly pushed the innocent, playful girl off and jumped out of bed. “We better get moving if you want to be at the park gate when it opens,” he said, turning away from Caitlin so that she couldn’t see the reaction his body had gotten due to her closeness.

“Why don’t you take a shower while I order us some breakfast?” he suggested.

“I already had my shower while you were snoring away,” Caitlin responded.

With his back still turned toward Caitlin, Tom headed toward the bathroom. “In that case why don’t you order breakfast for both of us while I shave and shower,” he said, hurriedly closing the door.

For a moment, Caitlin simply stared at the door trying to figure out what had just taken place. They were having such great fun and then just like that her Dad had pulled away from her. It was almost like he was afraid to get too close to her.

She shook her head and reached for the phone to call room service; it was probably just her imagination. After ordering breakfast she picked out what she was going to wear for the day, a white knit dress, and laid it on the bed. Then she hurried over to the bathroom door and urgently knocked.

“Dad, are you still shaving?” she asked. “May I come in?”

Tom reluctantly unlocked the door and Caitlin hurried inside. “I got to go,” she said. Without any further comment she hurriedly sat down on the toilet.

Tom looked at her, aghast. “I’ll wait outside until you’re done,” he said in a gentlemanly fashion.

“Don’t be silly,” Caitlin replied. “You can finish shaving; I only have to pee.”

Tom couldn’t believe this girl. “Do you normally use the toilet when someone else is in the room?” he questioned.

Caitlin laughed. “I don’t make a habit of it,” she replied. “But I would have never made it until you finished your shower. Besides, it’s no big deal. Everybody has to pee. I would have been reluctant to do a number two with you in the room.” She blushed. “I know girls are supposed to be made of sugar and spice and everything nice, but truthfully sometimes our poo can smell pretty bad.”

Tom continued to shave, but couldn’t help sneaking a look as Caitlin patted herself dry. He stepped to the side as she washed her hands. “Caitlin, I know that you are completely comfortable with being nude and having people seeing you that way, but will you please do be a favor?”

Caitlin stared questioningly at her Dad.

“If room service comes before I’m out of the shower, please put some clothes on before you answer the door.”

Caitlin laughed. “Yeah! I guess that would be a good idea,” she said. Truthfully it was probably a good thing that her Dad had reminded her, after all just yesterday she had unthinkingly opened the door to Daniel completely starkers.

After breakfast, they went to the transportation center and caught a bus to the Animal Kingdom, arriving just prior to opening. Tom wasn’t very happy with the dress that Caitlin had picked to wear for the day, but hesitated to comment on it. Lengthwise it was actually conservative for Caitlin, ending at mid thigh, but it was skintight. The way it clung to Caitlin’s breasts and butt, it was very obvious that she wasn’t wearing any undergarments.

Apparel aside, they had a wonderful morning. The park was surprisingly empty and they were able to visit many attractions with minimal time spent waiting in lines. When eleven o’clock rolled around they only had two attractions remaining that they positively wanted to see.

“Where should we go first?” Tom asked. “We have Expedition Everest and the Kali River Rapids rides remaining.”

”Let’s do the water ride first,” Caitlin suggested. “It’s closer and that way if we get water splashed on us, we’ll dry off on the Everest roller coaster.”

Needless to say, they were more then splashed with water. They were drenched, especially unfortunate Caitlin. She looked like a drowned rat as she exited the ride.

“Why’s everybody staring at me,” Caitlin protested. “Haven’t they ever seen a girl with wet hair before.”

“I don’t think it’s the hair,” Tom replied guardedly. “Your dress didn’t leave very much to the imagination when it was dry. Now it’s practically see through.”

“Well that’s not my fault,” Caitlin protested. “That ride belongs in a water park, not here. If they’re going to douse you with water, you should be allowed to ride it naked.”

“I’m sure that twelve-year-old boy sitting across from you would have enjoyed that,” Tom said, amused. “The sun is warm today. You‘ll dry out quickly.”

“I’d dry a great deal faster if I could take this dress off and squeeze the water out of it,” Caitlin replied, looking for a secluded area.

“Don’t even think about it,” Tom said sternly, as if reading Caitlin’s mind. “You are not stripping in the middle of Disney World, naturist or not. It was your idea to wear such a revealing garment, now you’ll have to suffer the consequences.”

“Yes, Sir!” she replied, submissively. Her Dad had just scolded her and Caitlin liked it. He was finally actually treating her like his daughter.

By the time they waited nearly an hour in the queue for Expedition Everest, Caitlin’s dress had air-dried. It still accentuated her many fine assets, but no longer actually exposed them to watching eyes. .

“Dad, is something the matter?” Caitlin asked. It seemed that the closer they had gotten to the front of the line, the queasier Tom’s expression had become. “Don’t you like roller coasters?”

“I like them just fine,” Tom said.

Despite this assertion, Tom still appeared extremely nervous. As they took their seats near the front of the ride, Caitlin noticed beads of sweat on her Dad’s forehead.

“Are you sure that you’re okay?” Caitlin again asked concernedly.

“I’m fine,” Tom insisted.

The ride workers finished checking the seating harnesses and gave the thumbs up to the control board operator.

“All clear,” she shouted to her fellow workers.

“Caitlin, you’re a sweet girl,” Tom said, a tear in his eye. “I’m sorry.”


End of Chapter Eleven


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Woody, Julie, Don and Mae. If anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then join Hogwarts Exposed.





12. Nothing Personal

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town



By the time they waited nearly an hour in the queue for Expedition Everest, Caitlin’s dress had air-dried. It still accentuated her many fine assets, but no longer actually exposed them to watching eyes.

“Dad, is something the matter?” Caitlin asked. It seemed that the closer they had gotten to the front of the line, the queasier Tom’s expression had become. “Don’t you like roller coasters?”

“I like them just fine,” Tom said.

Despite this assertion, Tom still appeared extremely nervous. As they took their seats near the front of the ride, Caitlin noticed beads of sweat on her Dad’s forehead.

“Are you sure that you’re okay?” Caitlin again asked concernedly.

“I’m fine,” Tom insisted.

The ride workers finished checking the seating harnesses and gave the thumbs up to the control board operator.

“All clear,” she shouted to her fellow workers.

“Caitlin, you’re a sweet girl,” Tom said, a tear in his eye. “I’m sorry.”

Chapter Twelve
Nothing Personal

“Have you heard from Caitlin?” Claudia anxiously asked Emily when she saw her best friend’s sister heading into The Great Hall for dinner.

“No, but then we didn’t really expect to,” Emily replied unhappily. “The Magical World might have Muggles outdone for the most part, but their methods for communication are definitely far superior to ours. I’m afraid we will all just have to wait for her return to find out how her vacation went.”

“I just hope nothing delays her return,” Claudia said, fretfully.

“You’re really concerned about her missing the Ball, aren’t you?” Emily asked caringly.

Claudia nodded her head glumly. “We’ve made a lot of plans for that night and I just can’t carry them out without her support.”

“If you’re talking about wearing Caitlin’s dress, don’t be so concerned,” Emily said, encouragingly. “I realize that the way it’s designed, you can’t possibly wear any underwear with it, but that’s really not that big a deal. Hell, I haven’t worn knickers since I got out of diapers.

“You just have to be a little more cautious how you sit and bend. Besides, no one will notice your dress when I walk into the Ball totally naked,” Emily stated, looking absolutely serious.

Claudia stared at Emily stunned. “You wouldn’t dare?” she questioned, skeptically.

“Oh I’d definitely dare,” Emily replied. “I’ve always dreamed of a time when I could attend the Ball unfettered by clothes.” Emily chuckled, looking at Claudia’s scandalized face. “Don’t worry, I promised Mum and Dad that I wouldn’t do anything shocking just because it’s my last….”

Emily caught herself just in time. She had been about to say her last Ball. Unfortunately, Claudia caught her gaffe.

“Your last what?” Claudia asked, warily.

“My last chance to be starkers in front of the entire school before the start of the New Year,” Emily lied. “My parents know how much Caitlin and I detest clothes; they’re always cautioning us to toe the line.”

“I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand you and Caitlin,” Claudia said, shaking her head.

“That’s because you were raised to think that nudity is something dirty and immoral,” Emily declared. “I was raised in a naturist environment. My parents and sister were always nude in our home. We went to naturist gatherings twice a week and spent all of our weekends and vacations at nudist resorts. To me, being nude was a normal way of life; having to put on clothes when going out in the general public was peculiar.

“We’re all a product of our upbringing. You’ve been raised to be shy and timid about your body. I’ve been raised to accept nudity as totally normal. You feel most comfortable with several layers of clothing between you and the outside world. I’m most comfortable without the burden of clothes. Neither belief is necessarily right or wrong; it should be a matter of personal choice. However, textiles rule our world and have declared naturists weird and our beliefs eccentric.

“I would never force you to go nude because I recognize that it would make you feel uncomfortable and unselfconfident. Yet every day I’m forced to wear clothing and feel exactly that way,” Emily explained.

“I’m sorry,” Claudia said, shamefacedly, as if it was all her fault. “I don’t mind you being unclothed.”

“I know you don’t,” Emily said, giving Claudia a hug. “I’m sorry for venting my frustrations on you. Sometimes the unfairness of it all just gets to me. Did you know that I was expelled from my Muggle School because of my naturist beliefs?”

“That doesn’t seem fair,” Claudia declared. “Why was it any of the school’s business what you did in your private life?”

“Well, I guess that was partly my fault,” Emily admitted. “I let my private life become public. It never would have happened if Billy McGuire hadn’t been such an arse.”

“What did he do?” Claudia asked; her interest now peaked.

“It was in the fall, just a few months before the deaths of my real parents.” Emily began to explain. “I was ten years old and in the fifth level at school. My best friend, Katy, and I had hung around after school that day, just for something to do. We wandered by the basketball courts where McGuire and a bunch of his cronies were playing a game of skins versus shirts. We watched for a while before Katy asked them if we could play. Katy and I were both always sort of tomboys.

“Billy said that we could play, but that in order to keep the teams even, we would have to split up. Katy and I had no problem with that. I joined the shirts team and Katy went to play with the skins team. When we were in our positions, Billy just waited, holding the ball in his hands.

“What are you waiting for, McGuire?” Katy asked. “Let’s play ball.”

“I’m waiting for you to take your f---ing shirt off,” Billy replied. “Maybe you didn’t notice, but this is a skins versus shirts game and you’re on the skins team.”

“Maybe you didn’t notice, but I’m a girl,” Katy retorted. “Girls don’t take their f---ing shirts off.”

“One of you does if you want to play,” Billy responded spitefully. “Besides, it doesn’t look like you have anything worth hiding. Either take the shirt off or both of you get off the court.”

Katy walked over to me. “Let’s go,” she said meekly. “He’s right, I’m as flat as a board, but I’m still not about to take my shirt off in front of them.”

“But you wanted to play,” I said.

“Not that much,” Katy replied.

“Will you two please get off the court so that we can continue our game?” McGuire bellowed.

“Just a minute,” I said tartly, “we’re switching teams.”

“Emily, you can’t,” Katy protested. “You’ll get in so much trouble. Beside, you actually have tits.”

“Big deal,” I replied. “All girls eventually have boobs; they’re just a normal body part.”

“If it’s okay with you ladies, we’d like to continue the game sometime today,” McGuire shouted. “Zacherley if you’re playing on the skins team, get your shirt off, otherwise both of you please get the hell off our court.”

“You took off your shirt, didn’t you?” Claudia asked, quaking at the very notion.

“Of course, I did,” Emily acknowledged. “To me it was no big deal. The guys all acted kind of weird though.”

“Finally, I said, ‘I thought you guys wanted to play basketball. Stop gawking at my chest and let’s play ball.”

“You actually played topless,” Claudia said, aghast. “How long did you play like that?”

Emily shrugged, “Topless, I’d say about fifteen minutes,” Emily answered wryly. “The guys played dreadfully, they spent more time watching my boobs than they did watching the ball. Boys can really act weird. Katy and I did most of the scoring. Everything was fine until we started to draw an audience.”

“You’re actually enjoying this, aren’t you Zacherley?” McGuire asked, unpleasantly. “You’re a ruddy exhibitionist, aren’t you? You like showing off your tits.”

“I’m not an exhibitionist,” I protested. “I’m a naturist. I’m simply more at ease being nude than wearing clothes.”

“You told that jerk that you were a naturist?” Claudia questioned, horror-struck. “How did he react?”

“At first he didn’t believe me,” Emily answered.

“You’re a f---ing liar, Zacherley,” McGuire, proclaimed. “No one could be more comfortable naked in front of a group of people than clothed.”

“I’m not a liar.”

“Then prove it,” McGuire taunted. “If you’re really a naturist and so damn comfortable with your body, take off your skirt and knickers and play naked.”

“You did it, didn’t you?” Claudia asked, looking flabbergasted.

“Well, I took off my skirt,” Emily confirmed. “I wasn’t wearing any knickers to begin with.”

“You actually continued to play that way, totally nude?”

“Well, I wasn’t really totally nude. I had on my socks and trainers. Katy thought I was crazy, but it felt absolutely great,” Emily declared. “It was a beautifully warm fall day with just a slight breeze. Unfortunately by now the crowd around the basketball court had gotten quite large and become fairly boisterous. It caught the interest of a few teachers heading to the parking lot and they came to investigate. They threw a hissy fit and Miss Crabbe grabbed me by the hair and marched me right in to see the Headmistress.”

“Without allowing you to get dressed?” Claudia asked.

“Yeah, I guess she wanted the Headmistress to get the full effect. Katy collected my garments for me. I was called a lot of nasty names and my parents were summoned to come and pick me up. Later that week the governors of the school expelled me for lewd and perverted behavior and for corrupting the morals of minors. My Mum home schooled me until she was killed in the car crash. Then I came to live with the Potters.

“To this day, I don’t feel that I did anything wrong except break some stupid textile rules. What did it hurt and who was harmed by me being nude?” Emily paused briefly. “Claudia, have you ever swam or played tennis nude?”

“Me?” Claudia asked, appalled. “Certainly not.”

“You should try it, especially swimming. You’ll never want a bathing costume to touch your skin again.”

Claudia nodded timidly, but seriously doubted she would ever swim any place other than in a bathtub nude.

“I have to get going,” Emily said. “Tyler is waiting for me. Look, don’t worry about Caitlin or the Yule Ball. I’m sure everything will be just fine. Caitlin is your best friend; she’d die before she’d ever let you down.”

* * * * * *




Caitlin appreciated all of Walt Disney World, but what she really loved was how the rides were so much more than just mechanical contraptions. Take Expedition Everest as an example; it wasn’t just a steel thrill ride; it was an adventure story. You didn’t just stand in a boring queue you became part of a quest. With Expedition Everest, guests were transported to a distant world of exploration and the mythical village of Serka Zong. A canopy of prayer flags, an ornamental monastery, intricately carved totems, and a garden of stone carvings of the yeti clutching the mountain immersed guests in a far-off realm.

Caitlin pointed out all of these interesting things to her Dad as they wended their way through the line, but he seemed lost in thought. Something seemed to be bothering him. He seemed preoccupied, no longer childlike as he had been up to now. He seemed nervous and concerned. Caitlin tried to worm out what was bothering her Dad, but he insisted that everything was all right. Then as they boarded the ride he said the strangest thing.

“Caitlin, you’re a sweet girl,” Tom said, a tear in his eye. “I’m sorry.”

Sorry? What was he sorry about? Caitlin was about to ask, but the ride was moving. Questions would have to wait.

The train departed the station and rolled through thick bamboo forests and fern groves, and then up the first hill and through a fortress. Ritualized music signaled riders to dangers ahead. En route, a cluster of sacred yeti totems and a massive yeti mural crafted on the rockwork gave further warning to turn back.

The train continued across a teetering bridge and into the mountain; it dove into shimmering glacier valleys and then climbed up through the snow-capped peaks.

Skulking silhouettes and shadows of the lurking yeti, coupled with startling special effects and climate variations, enhanced the attraction as the steam train darted in and out of a picturesque mountain range.

Caitlin glanced over to see if her Dad was enjoying the ride thus far, but his eyes were unfocused and he was gripping the restraint bar unnecessarily tight.

Suddenly the train screeched to a halt near a gnarled mass of twisted metal. It seemed that in a fit of rage, the yeti had torn apart the track. The thrills intensified as the now runaway train moved both forward and backward through darkened mountain caverns and icy canyons and the riders headed for an inevitable face-to-muzzle showdown with the towering yeti -- known to some as the abominable snowman.

The train accelerated into a fog of spiral curves taking the riders down an 80-foot plummet to escape the wrath of the powerful yeti.

“Wow! That was awesome,” Caitlin declared as the ride came to a halt. “What did you think of it?”

“Yeah, it was great,” Tom answered unconvincingly; his mind seemed elsewhere as if something was bothering him.

“Are you sure nothing is the matter?” Caitlin queried once again.

Tom vehemently insisted that everything was okay, but he still seemed disconcerted. His eyes kept searching the immediate area as if desperately looking for someone.

Finally, after they had walked silently for several minutes, Caitlin inquired, “Where are we off to now? We’ve done everything here that interested either of us.”

Tom forced a congenial smile. “I’ll leave that up to you, young lady” he said.

“Why don’t we take the bus over to EPCOT Center and catch the attractions we missed yesterday?” Caitlin suggested. “Maybe we can even go on Test Track again.”

“We could do that,” Tom replied. He still seemed at a loss. “If we finish EPCOT today, that will put us a full day ahead of my original schedule.”

“Really,” Caitlin replied, beaming.

“Yes! Initially I planned on spending one day in each park,” Tom explained. “Today was supposed to be spent at EPCOT and tomorrow here in the Animal Kingdom. I never expected us to accomplish so much last evening.”

“That means we sort of have a free day coming up tomorrow,” Caitlin said, delighted.

“More or less,” Tom agreed inattentively.

“In that case, can we go to Blizzard Beach tomorrow?” Caitlin all but begged.

“Isn’t that a water park?” Tom questioned. “Don’t you think the water might be rather brisk this time of year?

“All the water in the Disney Park pools is heated,” Caitlin answered knowledgeably. “My friend Daniel told me. Anyway, he and his family are going to be there tomorrow. I thought maybe we could sort of join them for the day; they’re like me.”

“Magical?” Tom questioned, concernedly.

“No! Not magical,” Caitlin laughed. “They’re naturists. I met them while on vacation.”

At first Tom dithered, but ultimately he agreed to the idea. He reasoned that if he played his cards right, these acquaintances of Caitlin might well become valuable future character witnesses.

* * * * * *

Friday, December 28, 2007


Due to Caitlin’s persistent prodding and coaxing, she and Tom arrived at the agreed upon meeting point early.

“I told you that we had plenty of time,” Tom said glancing at his wristwatch. “The Webers won’t be here for another thirty minutes.”

“It’s always better to be too early rather than late,” Caitlin insisted, sounding a great deal like Hermione.

Tom forced a smile. “We may as well be comfortable while we wait,” he said, indicating a nearby vacant bench. “We can checkout the scenery.”

Caitlin had a feeling that her Dad was referring to the two-legged female scenery and not the landscaping.

Just as Tom was about to be seated, he saw Pansy, a slight distance away, motioning to him. As soon as she was positive that she had gotten his attention, Pansy ducked out of site.

“Wow! It’s a small world,” Tom said. “I just saw an old school mate. I think I’ll run over and say hi.”

“I’ll go with you,” Caitlin said eagerly.

“What about the Webers? We don’t want to miss them. You better wait here. I’ll make it short.”

Caitlin didn’t like the idea of waiting by herself, but she didn’t want to miss the Webers either; after all, the whole purpose of coming to Blizzard Beach was to see Daniel and his family.

“Okay,” she agreed reluctantly, “but please don’t be long.”

Tom assured her that he wouldn’t and then hurried off in the direction in which he had seen Pansy vanish.

He had barely turned a corner and gotten out of Caitlin’s view when he spotted his associate waiting impatiently for him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, harshly. “I thought we agreed that it would be better for us not to be seen together.”

Before she could respond, he added, “And what the hell happened yesterday?”

“That’s why I had to see you,” she replied nervously. “Our plan didn’t work. The Muggle safety precautions are too high-quality.”

He grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her out of hearing range of any of the other patrons.

“I thought you were a f---ing witch,” he swore. “You’re always bragging how superior your kind is.”

“We are superior to Muggles in all ways,” she argued. “It’s the damn computers that monitor the safety of the rides.”

“What about the computers?” Tom lashed out.

“The computers won’t allow the ride to start if all the safety harnesses aren’t secure. They will even stop the ride if something goes out of kilter before the first drop.”

“What about after the first drop?”

“Even the best marksman would have a tricky time hitting an object moving that fast. I could easily target the wrong seat,” Pansy explained.

“Since when have you worried about killing an innocent bystander,” Tom chided. “I don’t care how many others you take out as long as you get the girl.”

Pansy studied Tom circumspectly. “I thought you might feel differently this time since you’re the one sitting in closest proximity to the intended victim.”

Tom’s face paled. “The coaster at the MGM Studios has the same safety precautions?”

Pansy simply nodded.

“Then I imagine we have to go to plan B,” Tom said giving way grudgingly.

“We have a plan B?” Pansy asked, looking at Tom with surprise.

“There’s always a plan B, my dear” Tom replied. “The problem is that it doesn’t have the added benefit of being able to sue the park over the girl’s death.” He sighed. “I guess I was being greedy, considering her value to me dead, but one can always use a few extra million.”

Tom took a few minutes to explain his contingency plan to Pansy and then hurried back to where Caitlin was waiting. His timing was nearly perfect; he reached the bench just as the Webers arrived.

“You must be the Webers,” he said congenially in greeting. He was all smiles and shook hands firmly with Daniel and Mr. Weber. Mr. Weber insisted that Tom call him Henry and then introduced his wife Martha and their thirteen-year-old daughter Lyra.

Caitlin was pleased to see that her Dad had finally gotten over his melancholy state and seemed to be back to normal. It also delighted her that Tom and the Webers appeared to get on so well.

“My wife and I aren’t especially fond of water slides,” Henry said as they all found lounge chairs together. “We prefer to either lie in the sun or simply float around on one of the large inner tubes, but the kids love the slides.”

“That sounds good to me,” Tom replied quickly. “Caitlin, you don’t mind if I just hang out with Henry and Martha while you guys ride the various slides, do you?”

Truthfully, Caitlin did mind. She wanted to spend every minute of the vacation with her Dad, but after yesterday’s off-putting experience on Expedition Everest she didn’t want to force her Dad into any activity that he wasn’t one hundred present sure of.

“You sure you don’t mind, Dad?” Caitlin asked, removing her bathing suit cover-up to reveal a small red bikini.

“Not at all,” Tom insisted. “You kids have fun while Mr. And Mrs. Weber and I get acquainted.”

“That’s a very attractive swim costume,” Martha Weber commented. “You look lovely in it, Caitlin; it really accentuates your beautiful body and gorgeous hair. Doesn’t she look pretty, Daniel?”

“Very,” Daniel replied. Similar to on the bus, Daniel couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of Caitlin.

“Thank you,” Caitlin said shyly, “but if I had my way, I much rather be nude. I feel so restricted in this costume and I’m sure it will feel even more horrible when it’s sodden.”

Martha nodded her head in understanding. “We’d all rather be nude, but unfortunately Disney World doesn’t provide for naturists.”

Tom didn’t comment, but he was rather glad that nudity wasn’t allowed. He didn’t fancy the thought of seeing either Martha or Henry naked.

“The best you can do is purchase a swimsuit like Lyra’s.” Martha said. “Lyra, honey, show Caitlin your bathing costume.”

Lyra eagerly slipped her T-shirt cover-up off over her head to reveal the most minuscule bathing costume Caitlin had ever seen. The young girl slowly turned around so that Caitlin could see her from all angles. It was quite evident that Lyra was extremely proud of her body and not the least bit timid about showing it off.

If the bathing suit had been made of paper, the combined area of the three pieces would not have been enough to print one page of a normal sized paperback book. The two triangles that composed the top could not even begin to cover Lyra’s small but perky breasts. The best they could possibly do is cover her nipples and at the moment they were completely failing at that attempt. The bottom triangle was no bigger and just held in place with three thin strings. Caitlin didn’t want to stare, but she was sure that Lyra’s slit was peeking out of the triangle. She was also sure that if the young girl lay on her stomach she would appear to be completely nude.

“Your headlights are showing,” Daniel said, sounding slightly annoyed. “And please adjust your bottom.”

Lyra stared crossly at Daniel, but finally fine-tuned the triangles on her chest. She didn’t adjust the lower triangle until Daniel cleared his throat loudly and stared at her menacingly.

“My sister has a swim costume similar to yours,” Caitlin said, trying to break the evident tension between Daniel and his sister, “but it’s not quite as diminutive as yours.”

“My mother had to alter mine,” Lyra replied, matter-of-factly. “I refused to wear a shroud to go in swimming.”

Caitlin simply stared at Lyra. Caitlin prefered to swim nude, but Lyra’s swim costume was far from being a shroud. It could be three times larger and it would still be extremely revealing.

“You kids have fun on the slides,” Mrs. Weber said dismissively. “If you need us and we’re not here sunning, we’ll be on the floats.”

Caitlin gave her father a questioning look as to ask if he was sure it was okay for her to leave him behind with these people. He just winked and encouraged her to go ahead and have a good time.

Lyra led the way as the three teenagers headed for the first of numerous slides. The young girl attracted quite a lot of attention in her tiny swim costume and she seemed to eat up the interest.

“My sister isn’t like you and I,” Daniel said, sounding apologetic.

“What do you mean,” Caitlin questioned.

Daniel explained. “Although you and I get pleasure from the naturist lifestyle and would rather to be naked under most circumstances, we don’t use nudity to seek attention or the spotlight. Lyra is a chronic exhibitionist; she’s been one her entire life.”

“What exactly do you mean by exhibitionist?” Caitlin asked, somewhat defensively. Frankly, Caitlin thought that Lyra looked quite cute in her tiny swim costume. Caitlin had originally considered borrowing Emily’s micro thong for the trip, but decided against it in deference to her father. She now was regretting that decision. “I often wear very short dresses and never with knickers.”

“Maybe, but I don’t expect that you purposely go about lifting your skirt to show off your plumbing.”

“No,” Caitlin replied cautiously. “I’m sure I occasionally give a show, although I don’t mean to. Does Lyra deliberately lift her skirt in public?”

“She’s not quite that blatant,” Daniel clarified, “but she has more accidental apparel malfunctions in a day than most people have in a lifetime.”

“Well, her bathing costume is quite small,” Caitlin said in defense of Lyra. “You almost have to expect an occasional nipple slip when you wear something that tiny; especially on water slides.”

Daniel laughed. “Lyra would never be satisfied with a measly nipple slip. You watch her today. There are a lot of people about; I’m sure she’ll give one of her Oscar winning performances. Whatever you do, don’t even think about coming to her aid? Believe me when I say that she won’t appreciate the assistance.”

* * * * * *



Caitlin was confident that Daniel was exaggerating about his sister’s tendencies, but by the end of the day Lyra had proved Caitlin mistaken not once, but five times. Three times she had completely lost her top and twice her bottom. On one of the occasions that she lost her bottom, it became temporarily trapped on the slide and Lyra cried and shrieked for nearly ten minutes before it was retrieved. This girl was most definitely an accomplished actress. She drew the attention of everyone in the immediate area. Women commented on how embarrassed the poor child must be and some even tried to hurry to her aid with towels to cover up her nakedness. Lyra deftly avoided those would be rescuers.

Although Lyra feigned utter embarrassment, Caitlin observed that she never once tried to cover the exposed areas from view. Instead, she made sure to stay in shallow water and even ran in every direction as if to make sure that all her fans got a first-class view of her nakedness.

“Do your parents know she does this?” Caitlin inquired.

“Know!” Daniel said shaking his head. “They encourage it. Well, not so much Dad, but he doesn’t put a stop to it either. He’s what they call henpecked; he never goes against my mother’s wishes. From what I gather, Mum was a good deal like Lyra in her younger days; now she lives ostensibly through my sister.

“But try not to judge Lyra totally by her eccentricities,” Daniel requested. “She’s really a nice girl when she’s not trying to put herself on display.”

Caitlin had found this to be true. Lyra had the type of exuberant fun loving personality that you couldn’t help but love. However, watching Lyra parade about flaunting her adorable body made Caitlin wonder what people in fact really thought of her and Emily. Neither Caitlin nor her sister was an exhibitionist; they didn’t become excited or get an erotic high out of being nude. They were simply more comfortable without clothes.

However, Caitlin was a very sensitive girl, and now she was bothered that some of her fellow Gryffindors might think of her as an exhibitionist. She knew that she wasn’t, but what some of her peers might mistakenly think bothered her. A part of her considered that perhaps she should stop lounging about in the common room completely nude.

When they had their fill of water slides, the trio headed back to the area where their parents were camped out.

“Lyra, will you run ahead and let Mon and Dad know we’re ready to go?” Daniel asked, an almost pleading tinge to his voice. “I want to talk to Caitlin a moment.”

Lyra gave Daniel a perceptive smile and hurried off.

“I like your sister,” Caitlin said, once they were alone. “She might have some kinky quirks, but she’s a good person.”

“I think she likes you, too,” Daniel replied nervously, “but not as much as I do.”

Before Caitlin knew what was happening, Daniel was embracing her and then kissing her. Furthermore, she was kissing him back and thoroughly enjoying it.

“That was nice,” she said truthfully when their lips finally parted. She shook her head, her eyes watering. “But Daniel, I have a boyfriend back home and besides …”

“I know,” Daniel interrupted sorrowfully. “We have no possible future together. We live an ocean apart and we’ll likely never see each other again, but I had to know what it felt like to kiss those beautiful soft lips.”

“I hope you weren’t disappointed?” Caitlin said. Daniel was still holding her close to him and she hadn’t made the slightest effort to escape his hold.

“Not the least.” he said gazing into her eyes. “Kissing you could easily become extremely addictive.”

“We can write; stay in touch,” Caitlin suggested meekly. “Always be friends.”

“That’s like offering a starving man a few crumbs,” Daniel replied disconsolately. “But I’d like if we could stay in touch. Maybe by some miracle I’ll see you again.”

“Maybe,” Caitlin replied hopefully. “We’re both young. There’s no telling what surprises life has in store for us.”

Daniel nodded. “Do you think that boyfriend of yours would mind if I kissed you just once more?”

Caitlin smiled. “I’m sure he would, but then what happens in Disney World stays in Disney World.” They kissed once more, however this time Caitlin initiated the kiss. When their lips reluctantly parted, they both turned without word and headed in the direction of where Daniel’s parents and Tom were waiting. As they walked, Caitlin reached over and grasped Daniel’s hand. He smiled.

Tom, Martha, Henry and even Lyra were all taken by surprise when they saw Daniel and Caitlin approaching them hand in hand. None of the adults made any comment, but Lyra squealed happily and ran to hug Caitlin.

“I really like you,” Lyra exclaimed. “You and Daniel are perfect for each other.”

“It’s not how it looks,” Caitlin whispered in Lyra’s ear. “Daniel and I are just really good friends.”

“That’s a shame,” Lyra said, still hugging Caitlin. “You two would be so good together and I think you and I could become close friends.”

“I think we could, too,” Caitlin agreed. She then surprised even herself by what she did next. Caitlin slid her fingers along the smooth skin of Lyra’s thigh until she reached the slipknot on the side of the young girl’s thong; she tugged on it hard and the thong dropped to the ground.

Lyra laughed. “We most definitely could become close friends.” She nonchalantly bent over and picked up her bathing costume bottom and handed it demurely to her mother. She then pulled off her top and also gave it to her mother. Lyra then took her good old time combing out her hair before finally slipping on her cover-up.

Tom’s eyes had popped out and he was speechless.

“Oh! I wish we had a picture of that,” Martha exclaimed breathlessly. “Lyra, you were actually completely nude at Disney World. I can’t wait to tell my friends.”

Before they all finally parted company, Martha gave Tom a hug. “I hope everything works out for you,” she said sincerely.

“What was that all about,” Caitlin asked as they boarded a bus for their hotel; the Webers were headed to the Magic Kingdom.

“What was what all about?” Tom asked naively.

“The hug and good wishes from Mrs. Weber,” Caitlin replied.

“Oh! That was nothing,” Tom lied. “Sitting together for four hours, people end up talking about a lot of different things. She was just offering me luck on a new business venture I have in the planning.”

Caitlin nodded, but didn’t question her father any further. Business dealings weren’t of great interest to her.

That evening and the next two days, as they visited the MGM Studios and the Magic Kingdom, flew by rapidly and before she knew it Caitlin was getting out of bed for the last time at Walt Disney World. She squinted her eyes and looked sleepily at the alarm clock. It was already 9:00 A.M., by far the latest she had slept any day during their vacation.

“Finally awake, Sleepyhead,” Tom Pitt said, emerging from the bathroom fully dressed. “I was beginning to think I’d have to checkout with your nude sleeping body slung over my shoulder.”

“That would have been a sight,” Caitlin said, laughing. “Perhaps you should give Lyra a call on the phone. I’m sure she’d love to streak the Contemporary Lobby. Her mum and dad could take pictures.” Caitlin had explained to her Dad about Lyra’s parent supporting her penchant for exhibitionism.

Talking about Lyra made Caitlin think of Daniel. They hadn’t seen each other since Blizzard Beach. She had been hoping to say a proper farewell, but it didn’t seem as if that was going to happen. Fortunately they each had the other’s address and could write.

Tom made for the door and then turned back “Be sure to take your Portkey out of the trunk before you close it. Matter-of-fact, wait till I get back before you close it, in case you have any last minute souvenirs to put in it.”

Caitlin’s face glowed as the door closed behind her father. He was obviously going to stop at the gift shop and buy her another present. He had spoiled her the entire trip, but in particular the last two days. Frankly, his spate of love for her had become slightly embarrassing. He seemed fanatical to tell every stranger they met the sad story of their separation and how happy he was to have his beautiful daughter back.

Although this discomfited Caitlin greatly, it meant a lot to know how much her Dad cared for her. Briefly, she had even considered remaining in the Muggle world with her Dad, but realized it would never work. Firstly, she loved Harry and Hermione too much; secondly, she was a witch. She couldn’t imagine leaving the Magical World. She did hope, however, that she would get to see a great deal of her father.

Caitlin had just finished brushing her teeth when there was a knock on the door. She quickly rinsed her mouth and hurried to answer. It was only upon reaching it that she remembered she was unclothed.

“Who is there?” she questioned through the door.

“It’s me, Daniel,” a tentative voice replied. “I just wanted to say…”

Caitlin didn’t allow Daniel to finish the sentence before flinging the door wide open.

“I was hoping I’d get to see you before I left,” Caitlin said excitedly.

“I wanted to see you, too,” Daniel replied, “but this is more than I could have ever hoped for.” His eyes brushed every inch of her body. “You’re more gorgeous every time I see you.”

Caitlin blushed. “Flattery will get you everywhere.”

“Before I forget,” Daniel said, trying to regain some veneer of composure, “Lyra said good-bye and she wishes you the best. We both hope you get away from those awful people and are returned to your dad.”

“Awful people? What awful people?” Caitlin asked, confounded.

“Those Potters,” Daniel elaborated, angrily. “Our parents told us how they abuse you both physically and sexually.”

Caitlin was flabbergasted. Momentarily, she just stared open mouthed at Daniel.

“Who the hell told them that?” Caitlin sputtered. “Harry and Hermione love me and I love them. They’d die before hurting me.”

“But your dad told my parents that they mistreated you,” Daniel replied, thoroughly confused. “Why would he say that if it weren’t true?”

“I was wondering the same thing,” Caitlin said, shaking her head in frustration.

Daniel looked at Caitlin sheepishly. “I guess I just blew any chance of another good-bye kiss?”

Caitlin stared at Daniel, depression and disappointment etched on every inch of his manly frame.

“No you didn’t,” she said, trying to temporarily block her feelings of disgust with her Dad. “Daniel, I like you. I like you a lot. If only we had met under different circumstances, maybe things between us could have worked out. I’m sorry, but I’ll always remember you and how special you are.” She kissed him, but it wasn’t a simple good-bye kiss between friends. It was a deep passionate kiss and when Daniel’s hand slipped from her waist to her buttocks, she didn’t protest; instead she kissed him even more deeply.

It took them a long while to say their good-byes. They both had feelings; feelings they couldn’t put into words, but feelings they knew they would most likely never get to act on. Finally, reluctantly, Daniel turned away and Caitlin quietly closed and locked the door.

She had woken so happy and now she was totally confused. First, she’d be going to the Yule Ball tonight with Evan. A part of her still loved the boy, but now she was confused and felt like she had cheated on him, betrayed his unending affection for her. She had planned on suggesting that Evan and her go to the Room of Requirement. She had been prepared to give her virginity to him. Now, although she hadn’t had sex with Daniel, she no longer felt like a virgin. After kissing Daniel so passionately this morning, she would feel like a slut if she turned around and had sex with Evan tonight.

She looked in the bathroom mirror and didn’t recognize the girl that looked back at her. Caitlin had just referred to the act as having sex. She never wanted to just have sex; she wanted to make love. She had been so certain that Evan was her one and only and now she wasn’t so sure anymore.

Her agony was only more aggravated by what Daniel had told her about her father. Why would he say such awful untrue things about Harry and Hermione? She removed her invisible sheath from her thigh and laid it on the vanity; it immediately became visible. She stepped into the shower, ready to drown her sorrows.

“You need not bother taking a shower,” a bodiless voice said.

Caitlin jumped out of the shower and reached for her wand. It was gone.

Suddenly in the next room a woman appeared from under an invisibility cloak. “I was concerned that you might be carrying your wand,” Pansy Parkinson said. “You made things a lot easier by removing it.” She examined Caitlin’s sheath and wand. “This invisible sheath is rather nice. I think I’ll keep it; sort of as a bonus.”

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” Caitlin asked, both angry and frightened.

“I’m your father’s business associate, Pansy Parkinson” the pug faced, but still attractive woman replied. “My reason for being here is to assist you with your suicide.”

“My father wouldn’t associate with the likes of you,” Caitlin protested. “How the hell did you get in here, anyway? I locked the door.”

“Only after that very erotic display with mister tall, dark and delectable,” Pansy remarked. “It was quite easy to slip unnoticed by the two of you. By the way, I want to thank you for not making me endured an all out teenage sex session. Once you allowed him to finger your arse, I was sure you would drop to the floor and give him a blowjob.”

“You’re disgusting,” Caitlin protested. “Get out of here before I call hotel security.”

“I think you’ve forgetting who is in charge here,” Pansy said flicking her wand nonchalantly. “I give the orders.”

”Just what makes you think I will do anything you say?” Caitlin asked.

“Oh, come now,” Pansy laughed. “We’re both witches and we know magical beings have a way of getting their way.”

“But what is the logic of killing me? What will you get out of it?”

“Millions and millions of dollars,” Pansy declared. “When you die, Tom will inherit your estate and I’m his partner.”

“You’re crazy!” Caitlin proclaimed. “My Dad loves me. He’d never be involved in my murder. Besides, even if you were telling the truth, he won’t get a red cent. Harry and Hermione magically adopted me ages ago. All the money I inherited from my grandparents will go to them if anything ever happens to me.”

Pansy laughed. “You just said the magic word. You were adopted in our world, but there is no record of that adoption in the Muggle world. As far as the Muggle world is concerned your mother died giving birth and your loving father is your only living relative.”

“If there is no record of my adoption why would there be a record of my birth or financial value in the Muggle World?” Caitlin asked, sensing a flawed plan.

Pansy looked at her watch. “I have fifteen minutes to fritter away before your suicide takes place, so I’ll give you a brief lesson in financial planning.” She took a seat on the side of the bed, but kept her wand pointed at Caitlin. “Your grandfather was not only a very rich man, but an extremely intelligent man. He had holdings in both the Magical and the Muggle Word and so he realized the importance of having both a paper and physical history in both worlds.

“He was thought to live a very secluded Muggle life. He was hardly ever seen in public nor were his wife and daughter. The truth is that they spent ninety percent of their time in our Magical World. Your grandfather mistrusted Tom from the moment he meet him and therefore had your father investigated. He found out that Tom was a two-bit con artist and surmised correctly that his only interest in his daughter was financial.

“Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on a person’s viewpoint, you were conceived before he received the investigators report. Tom never saw your mother again, but he was aware that she was pregnant.

“Your mother’s death and your birth were both made a part of both Muggle and Magical records. Your grandfather was an honest man and had Tom Pitt listed as the father, but everyone assumed that he had simply abandoned your mother. As far as Muggle records are concerned, you disappeared at the same time your grandmother died.”

“That’s when I was sent to the orphanage,” Caitlin added. “I was eight years old.”

“But it was a Magical orphanage and from there you went to Hogwarts,” Pansy went on. “The magical world can trace your entire life, but as far as the Muggle world is concerned, Caitlin Garrison dropped off the face of the earth at age eight.”

“But if you kill me, how can my Dad…” Caitlin suddenly felt as if she were about to wretch. How could she possible refer to a man that had planned her death with a term as endearing as dad?

“How can he prove that I’m really Caitlin Garrison?”

“Well, he can easily prove that he is Tom Pitt and your hospital birth records are a matter of public record,” Pansy said smugly. “A combination of those records and a DNA test on your body should satisfy any court.”

“But how will he explain my sudden appearance after all these years,” Caitlin asked, nervously watching the hands of the clock.

“Tom doesn’t have to explain that. He hired a lawyer to find you and he did. The lawyer can clarify how he went about it, if he has the nerve.”

“My Mum and Dad, Hermione and Harry are expecting me to be home in a few hours. They won’t let you get away with this.”

Pansy cackled. “I went to school with chosen four eyes and the great Mudblood. There isn’t a damn thing they can do to stop us. By the time they find out what has happened, your corpse will be slowly decomposing in the morgue.”

“But they’ll go to court; they stop you,” Caitlin said, starting now to panic. “I know they won’t want the money, but they’ll stop him from getting it and sharing it with you.”

“You’re such a silly little girl,” Pansy said smirking. “Your death will take place at Disney World, a Muggle resort. Your body will be incinerated in a Muggle Crematorium and a Muggle court will decide the dispensation of the will.

“Your loving parents are magical. They won’t have the nerve to appear in court.”

“Yes, they will,” Caitlin protested, sounding very much like an arguing small child.

“Well, if they do, I can’t wait to hear their explanations of the past few years. According to Muggle records both of them dropped out of school at age eleven. Your mother has never worked a day in her life or paid taxes and your father was a drifter whose occupation was slinging hamburgers. I’m sure the court will readily believe that they adopted and supported you the last few years. Or do you think they’ll tell the court about our Magical World?” Pansy broke out in a maniacal laugh.

“Honey, I’m sorry. You seem like a nice kid and it’s nothing personal but it’s time to die.”

“No!” Caitlin shouted in desperation. “You’ll be caught, the Muggle police will know someone broke in and murdered me. I have no reason to kill myself.”

Pansy shook her head and stared at Caitlin as if she was some poor pathetic dim-witted child. “At this very moment your loving father is boring the checkout clerk with a story about how his lovely daughter is so upset and despondent because she can’t stay with him, but instead must return to abusive foster parents.

He has unnecessarily turned both your room cardkeys in to that uninterested clerk making it impossible for anyone other than a hotel employee to open your door. You have been gracious enough to fasten the chain lock proving that no one has left the room.

Once I’m certain that your body has made a permanent impression on the resort’s sidewalk, I will depart on my broom under the cover of my invisibility cloak. A Magical inquest might possibly suspect foul play, but I remind you that we are in the Muggle World.”

Pansy checked her watch. “Damn it, I’m behind schedule,” she cursed.

She raised her wand, pointed it at Caitlin, and said, “Imperio!”

It was the most wonderful feeling. Caitlin felt a floating sensation as every thought and worry in her head was wiped gently away, leaving nothing but a vague, untraceable happiness. She stood there feeling immensely relaxed, only dimly aware of her surroundings.

And then she heard Parkinson’s voice, echoing in some distant part of her empty brain: Open the balcony doors… open the balcony doors wide…

Caitlin obeyed obediently. It was very warm in the room; she could do with some fresh air.

Again she heard Parkinson’s voice echoing in her brain, at first it was praising her and then it said: Jump over the railing… run and jump over the railing…

Caitlin bent her knees obediently, preparing to spring forward.

Run and jump over the railing…

Why, though? Another voice had awoken in the back of her brain.

That would be a really stupid thing to do, said the voice. This is the ninth floor.

Run and jump over the railing…

No, I don’t think I will, thanks, said the other voice. A little more firmly… no, I don’t really want to …

Run! Jump! NOW!

The next thing Caitlin felt was excruciating pain. She had run, but somehow prevented herself from jumping --- the result was that she had smashed into the railing with a loud crack and collapsed to the balcony floor in agony. At the very least, one of her legs was broken.

“You stupid little bitch,” Parkinson shouted cruelly. “Can’t you do anything right?” Pansy would now have to remember to do a cleansing spell before leaving the scene. The fall from the ninth floor would conceal the broken leg, but traces of blood on the balcony could cause unnecessary investigation.

She pointed her wand at Caitlin, gave it an upward flick and said Levicorpus! inside her head.

Caitlin shrieked in agonizing pain. She was dangling upside down in midair as though an invisible hook had hoisted her up by the ankle, the ankle attached to her broken leg.

Parkinson made a gentle swishing motion with her wand and Caitlin began to slowly float toward the railing. The pain was unbearable, but she knew that if she didn’t do something quickly, the pain would cease forever; she would cease to live. She stretched her arms, trying desperately to reach out and grab the railing that was approaching just inches away from her fingertips.

“I don’t think so,” Pansy said snidely. “Petrificus Totalus!”

Caitlin’s floating body was instantly paralyzed. Even if her fingertips brushed the railing it would do her no good. At least the paralyzing spell had deadened the excruciating pain, but she was now just seconds away from plummeting to her death.


End of Chapter Twelve


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Woody, Julie, Mae, Yuniez, Raine and WolfieDara. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then Join Hogwarts Exposed.

If Caitlin’s reaction to the Imperius curse seems familiar, it ought to. I intentionally wanted it to echo Harry’s reaction to the spell when placed on him by the imposter Moody.





13. Totally Revealing

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Hogwarts UnderExposed - A New Girl in Town



“I don’t think so,” Pansy said snidely. “Petrificus Totalus!”

Caitlin’s floating body was instantly paralyzed. Even if her fingertips brushed the railing it would do her no good. At least the paralyzing spell had deadened the excruciating pain, but she was just seconds away from plummeting to her death.

Chapter Thirteen

Totally Revealing

Tom Pitt glanced with annoyance at his watch. “What was taking Pansy so damn long?” he thought to himself. “ The girl should have fallen to her death ten minutes ago.”

“Is there anything else I can do for you Mr. Pitt?” the desk clerk asked, starting to sound rather impatient. Tom had taken an abnormally long time to perform what was essentially a needless checkout. Key cards didn’t necessitate being returned and all phone and room service charges would have automatically been billed to his credit card that they had on file. Instead Tom had detained the clerk for a good ten minutes while he paid his room services charges in cash and bored the clerk with stories about his deeply depressed daughter.

“I guess that’s everything,” Tom said, reluctantly turning and leaving the counter. This wasn’t working out at all as he had planned. He wanted to be standing in front of this witness as the alarming word spread throughout the lobby that a girl had fallen to her death from one of the hotel’s balconies. He decided to linger around the lobby for a while longer hoping the clerk would notice his continued presence.

After five minutes of tapping his foot impatiently, Tom became frustrated. What could possibly be the problem? For sure, Caitlin’s battered body couldn’t have gone unnoticed. Grudgingly, Tom walked outside and gazed about. There was no sign of panic, no ambulance and most regrettably, no corpse. He walked far enough away from the building so that when he turned he could get an unobstructed view of the upper floors. Nothing seemed out of place.

He looked at his watch again. Caitlin should have plunged to her death nearly thirty minutes ago. Tom was baffled and by now totally aggravated. The very last thing he wanted to do was return to that room, but it was beginning to seem that he had no other option.

Reluctantly, he reentered the hotel and took the elevator up to the ninth floor. He found the hallway quiet; empty except for the chambermaid’s cart a few doors down from room 928. He reached for his keycard, only to remember that he had just turned it in at the front desk. Tom knocked quietly, hoping that the maid would not take notice of him. At first there was no answer and so he knocked once again.

“Coming,” called out a voice, unmistakably belonging to Caitlin.

Tom shook his head in both rage and frustration. He was going to kill Pansy when he got his hands on her. It had been a perfect plan and now the stupid cow had gone and screwed it up. In a short time Caitlin would return by Portkey to England and with her departure would come the demise of Tom’s dreams of mind-boggling wealth. Pansy had better be in the damn hospital near death; it was the only explanation he would accept.

“Oh, it’s you, Dad,” Caitlin remarked, opening the door wearing merely a towel. “I just got out of the shower.”

“What took you so long?” she asked, discarding the towel reflexively on her bed. “I thought you were only going down to sign out.”

“There was a line up,” Tom lied. “Did you go back to sleep? I thought you’d be all packed by now.” He noticed that Caitlin’s trunk was still sitting open and many of her belongs strewn about the room.

As depressed and annoyed as he was, Tom realized that he had to continue the charade of a loving father; it was the only way to assure ever getting another opportunity at this girl’s vast fortune.

“I had company right after you left,” Caitlin replied calmly.

“Really,” Tom said, his voice now sounding somewhat anxious. “Who?”

“Daniel. He wanted to give me a good-bye kiss.” Caitlin said, blushing. “I think that he is somewhat smitten with me.”

“And how do you feel about him?” Tom asked, almost sounding fatherly.

“He’s nice,” Caitlin admitted. “If circumstances were different, I think we could become involved, but it’s clearly too complicated. Firstly, I already have a boyfriend that I’m quite fond of. Secondly, we live an ocean apart.” Caitlin shrugged. “If that’s not enough, then there is always the whole witch/Muggle thing. Most guys can’t handle a relationship in which the female has dominant power.”

Caitlin had been picking up her assorted effects and tossing them in her trunk as she conversed, but now she turned toward her father. “How do you and Pansy handle the dissimilarity or aren’t you two an actual couple? Are you merely business associates with benefits?”

Tom was completely knocked for six. “How do you know about Pansy?” he asked, not thinking, but staring at Caitlin, stunned.

“She dropped in to visit me after Daniel left,” Caitlin explained, calmly. “We had a nice lengthy chat. You won’t believe this, but she had the strangest idea that you wanted me dead. She actually tried to kill me; almost succeeded.”

Tom’s eyes glanced nervously around the room and then he spied it, lying in plain sight just inches away on the dresser. In an instant he had it in his hand. “I thought you were intelligent,” Tom said, brandishing the wand. “If you had any brains you would have Portkeyed home before I returned. You most certainly wouldn’t have let your only means of defense lying about.”

“Where is Pansy? What have you done with her?” Tom growled maliciously.

“Never mind Pansy,” Caitlin replied coolly. “Although it is nice to see you show concern for someone other than yourself. You really had me conned. I actually thought you cared for me.”

“I’m the best at my trade,” Tom boasted pretentiously. “You might be a real nice kid; I don’t know and I don’t, in fact, have the time or interest to find out. To me, you’re just a cute little bitch, worth far more dead than alive.”


“But I’m your daughter,” Caitlin protested, unable to prevent tears filling her eyes.

Tom laughed. “Sorry kid, but to me, you’re nothing more than the result of a well timed screw, a very dull and boring one if I recall correctly. Being a father requires way more compassion and loving than I’m capable of giving.”

“Then you never really loved my mother?” Caitlin asked.

“Like you, she was my ticket to wealth and import,” Tom clarified. “Your grandfather screwed up that opportunity for me and now you’ve f—ked up this one.”

“Do you realize that all you would have had to do was ask?” Caitlin said, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I would have given you all the money you wanted.”

“Maybe,” Tom replied. “But not if your lawyers found out how I’ve been making a living all my adult life.” Tom laughed. “I’ve kept records of every old maid and widow that I’ve swindled. Since Pansy and I became partners, we’ve made millions; she opened the door to a whole new world of marks for me.”

“I’m going to ask you one more time, where is she?” Tom said threateningly

“Pansy is alive, but she won’t be joining you any time soon,” Caitlin replied, mysteriously.

“In that case, I imagine I’ll have to clean up here myself,” Tom said distastefully.

“What do you mean by that?” Caitlin asked slightly nervously.

“Well, I might have missed my opportunity at the golden ring, but I have no intention of spending the remainder of my life locked in prison,” Tom remarked. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to kill you. But just so this isn’t a total loss for both of us, I think I’ll take your virginity first. You wouldn’t want to die never having had sex, would you? I just hope you’re a better f—k than your mother was.”

“You can’t murder me here. This is a major resort hotel. They’ll find my body and track you down,” Caitlin warned, stalling for time.

“Not if it magically disappears,” Tom said grinning, nastily. “Caitlin, do you know what a snuff movie is?”

“No,” Caitlin answered innocently. “But when someone snuffs it, don’t they die?”

“Exactly,” Tom said grinning. “In a snuff movie, someone, usually a young innocent girl, dies during sex. You and I are going to make such a movie, just without any film and then I’m going to stick you in that wonderful trunk of yours.”

“I won’t fit in there,” Caitlin protested.

“Yes you will, with some minor alterations.” Tom replied, seeming pleased with himself. “Once I close the lid, your body and all your belongings will be miniaturized along with the trunk back to a charm. When I returned to my home, I’ll smash the charm and discard it. You don’t exist in the Muggle World so you won’t be missed. If the magical world questions me, I’ll simply act dumb. I’ll say I saw you touch a spoon and disappear. That’s the last I ever saw of you.”

“You seem to have it all covered. But what about Pansy, what if she tells about your plans?”

“Pansy will never talk,” Pitt said confidently. “Now as much as I’ve enjoyed this conversation, I have a lot to do before the maid gets around to cleaning this room.” Tom headed toward the bed and defenseless Caitlin, lust in his eyes.

“That’s far enough; don’t take another step,” shouted a deep bodiless voice.

Tom turned in the direction of the voice just in time to see a burly man emerging from under an invisibility cloak and holding a wand pointed directly at him. Tom stepped back a few steps and felt another wand jab him in the back.

“Tom Pitt, you’re under arrest,” said a female voice from behind him. “You have the rights to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand?”

“F—k you, bitch.”

“Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?”

“I haven’t done anything wrong. I haven’t touched the girl. You have nothing on me.”

“You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?”

“Do you understand that I’m not a freak like you? I’m what you people call a Muggle. You have no authority over me.”

“If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand? If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand? Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?”

“F—k you. I’ve done nothing wrong and I’m not talking to anybody without my attorney,” Tom protested.

“Sounds like he intends to make this difficult,” Sergeant Maloney, the male magical police officer stated. “Kate, can you side-along Apparate him back to headquarters while I finish up with the girl or do you need my assistance?”

“I’ve handled lots worse than this scum by myself,” Officer Kline replied.

“Time to go for a ride, tall, dark and slimy.” she said, grabbing Tom Pitt tightly by the collar. A moment later they had both disappeared.

“Will he go to prison?” Caitlin asked, looking dejectedly at the spot from where her birth father had just disappeared.

“Yes, for a good long time, especially if a search of his quarters reveals those records of his past wrong doings that he bragged about,” Sergeant Maloney replied. “We probably could have gotten him for attempted rape, too, but I wasn’t about to let him touch you, particularly after what you’ve already been through today.”

“Thank you,” Caitlin said meekly. She couldn’t believe that she had considered leaving Harry and Hermione and the magical world to be with that man. Now the thought of him even touching her was revolting.

“Will I have to testify at their trials?” she asked.

“Most likely not,” the sergeant replied. “At most, we might need your memory of today. We’ll be done here as soon as I finish getting your statement; then you can Portkey home.”

Sergeant Maloney stared at Caitlin uneasily. “Miss Potter, I know you said that Pitt might have suspected something was amiss if he found you fully dressed, but wouldn’t you be more comfortable now if you were clothed?”

“Not really,” Caitlin answered, not thinking. “I’m most comfortable nude.” Then she realized that it was the Sergeant who was ill at ease with the situation.

“I’m sorry, Sir. Does my lack of clothing bother you?” she questioned.

“Slightly,” he replied. “It’s not proper or professional that I question you unaided with you as you are.”

“I’m sorry,” Caitlin said, hurrying to slip on one of her dresses. “Is this better?”

The Sergeant nodded, although frankly the tiny garment concealed little.

“Now let me see,” the sergeant said, checking his notes. “We were to the point where Miss Parkinson had performed the Levicorpus! jinx on you.”

She pointed her wand at Caitlin, gave it an upward flick and said Levicorpus! inside her head.

Caitlin shrieked in agonizing pain. She was dangling upside down in midair as though an invisible hook had hoisted her up by the ankle, the ankle attached to her broken leg.

Parkinson made a gentle swishing motion with her wand and Caitlin began to slowly float toward the railing. The pain was unbearable, but she knew that if she didn’t do something quickly, the pain would cease forever; she would cease to live. She stretched her arms, trying desperately to reach out and grab the railing that was approaching just inches away from her fingertips.

“I don’t think so,” Pansy said snidely. “Petrificus Totalus!

Caitlin’s floating body was instantly paralyzed. Even if her fingertips brushed the railing it would do her no good. At least the paralyzing spell had deadened the excruciating pain, but she was now just seconds away from plummeting to her death.

The lack of pain at any rate made it possible for Caitlin to think. If she wanted to live, there was only one option; she had to use her Hyperempathic abilities. Caitlin had taken an oath to never use those powers in a negative manner yet if she didn’t now and quickly, they would expire along with her. It had to be better to hurt one individual rather than lose the opportunity to help thousands of others.

Caitlin concentrated with all her might and suddenly Parkinson screamed in agony and grasped her lower right abdomen. The pain caused Pansy’s spells to both break at once. Caitlin’s body was no longer paralyzed, but it was also falling headfirst. She reached for the railing, but the weight of her falling body made it impossible to hold on. Miraculously, she landed on the balcony side of the railing. Unfortunately, she fell on her already broken leg, causing it to break anew and one of the bones to protrude hideously through her skin.

She felt weak ___ as if she were going to black out at any instant, but somehow Caitlin managed to remain aware. Someway she had to get to Parkinson, who lay motionless on the hotel room floor. Caitlin had caused the woman’s appendix to burst and a life-threatening infection called peritonitis was rushing through her body. If she didn’t get immediate attention, the witch would die.

Trying not to look at her mangled leg, Caitlin struggled to crawl into the room using a combination of her hands, arms and her still intact left leg. Every inch she moved closer to Pansy was bought with excruciating pain. Then she saw it lying on the floor; Parkinson had dropped her cell phone and it was just inches from Caitlin’s outstretched hand. She reached for it; opened the phone and upon getting a dial tone punched 666. She passed out not knowing if her call had gone through or not

“The next thing I knew, officer Kline, you and that handsome mediwizard were standing over me,” Caitlin said.

“Jason will appreciate the complement, I’m sure, but just for the record, he’s gay,” Sergeant Maloney said, smiling.

“I think that about does it,” Maloney said. “I’m sure that Parkinson’s testimony under Veritaserum serum will verifify what you’ve told me. How are you feeling?”

“Like I’ve been hit by a truck,” Caitlin said. “Jason did a wonderful job on the bones, but he said it will take about twelve hours for all the bruises to heal. Lucky you had that glamour stuff with you or we never could have fooled Pitt.”

“You’ll never refer to him as dad again, will you?” Sergeant Maloney asked understandingly.

“No! He was never my dad, he was simply a sperm donor,” Caitlin declared. “The dictionaries have it all wrong. Being a father, or a mother, isn’t about conceiving a child. It’s about raising a child and loving that child and putting their welfare above your own. I used to feel sorry for myself and for other adopted kids because we didn’t have our birth parents. It’s not important whether a parent gave birth to you; what’s really important is that they want you and love you.

“Birth parents might not want you; you might just be an accident. When you’re adopted, that’s a sign that someone really loves you and wants you. I have two truly wonderful parents; Tom Pitt just made me appreciate how very lucky I am.”

Sergeant Maloney wiped a tear from his eye. “I kinda think your parents are very lucky, too. You’re quite a girl.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“I just have one more question,” Maloney said. “You’re British; how did you know about AMEN, the American Magical Emergency Number?”

Caitlin laughed and then grabbed her chest. It still hurt. “Have you forgotten who my mother is? Hermione Potter would never let her daughter come to a foreign country without knowing how to contact Magical Authorities in case of an emergency.”

* * * * * *




“Where is she?” Claudia asked gliding back and forth across the room anxiously. “It’s five o’clock; the Ball starts in two hours.”

“She’ll be here,” Hermione said assuredly, although she too had been watching the clock apprehensively. “Would you like me to start helping you get ready?”

“I can’t go if she doesn’t turn up,” Claudia said, desperation in her voice. “It’s too much for me to handle alone. The dress, the walking, dancing; everybody will be staring at me.”

“You’re going to be the Belle of the Ball,” Harry said, checking his watch for the third time in the last five minutes.

“Hardly,” Claudia sighed. “I’m still a sixteen year old trapped in the body of a ten year old little girl.”

“A beautiful ten year old body,” Harry said encouragingly.

“Perhaps, thanks to the help of Caitlin, but it’s still a little girls’ body.”

“Matt seems quite in awe of it,” Harry commented.

“Sometimes I think Matt needs glasses,” Claudia replied. “And I need a shrink. What made me ever think I could go through with this? I must be crazy.”

“You’re not crazy, you just need …”

But Hermione never got to tell Claudia what she needed because at that moment Caitlin appeared out of nowhere. As her feet hit solid ground; her knees buckled a little and the spoon fell to the floor.

“Thanks be to Merlin,” Hermione cried. “We were beginning to worry.”

Harry rushed over to Caitlin and hugged her tightly. “I love you too Dad, but please not so hard, my cracked ribs are still healing.”

“Cracked ribs? How did your ribs get cracked?” Hermione asked, aghast. “Where was your father when this happened?”

“He was in the lobby waiting for me to go splat on the hotel sidewalk. And please don’t ever again refer to that pig as my father. My one and only father is standing here in front of me.” Tears came to Caitlin’s eyes as they met Harry’s green ones. “Harry Potter, I love you. You’re the best father a girl could ever have.”

Harry and Hermione looked at each other, both bowled over. “What happened?” they asked in unison.

“I have no time to explain now,” said Caitlin. “It is a thrilling tale, I wish to do it justice, but right now Claudia and I have a dance to prepare for. Let me just say that Tom Pitt was a total fraud. The only truthful thing he ever told us was that he impregnated my mother. He didn’t love me or for that matter want anything to do with me. He just wanted to get me in Muggle territory so that he could have me killed and claim my inheritance. Oh! I met an old friend of yours from school, Pansy Parkinson, a really lovely woman. I promise that I’ll tell you every detail of my sordid vacation later, but please can we drop it for now. I’m fine and Claudia and I could certainly use the help of both of you to get ready.”

Harry and Hermione just stared at each other, opened mouthed. They wanted to know all the details, but were, for the moment, willing to settle for what was most important. Caitlin was all right.

Claudia shyly tugged on Caitlin arm. “Why did you ask your Dad to help us get ready?” she whispered. “Did you forget that I couldn’t wear underwear with that dress?”

“Claudia, get a grip,” Caitlin said. “How many times has my Dad seen you nude when I gave you your treatments?”

“I don’t know; a dozen times, maybe more,” she answered.

“Do you really think he’s going to see anything now that he hasn’t already seen?

“I guess not, but it’s different. That was for medical reasons,” Claudia explained.

“Claudia, you need to learn to trust people. My parents and I would never hurt you.” Caitlin looked at her watch. “We’re supposed to meet the boys in less than an hour; we need help.”

“Okay,” Claudia agreed reluctantly, “but what does your dad know about dressing women?”

“Who do you think helps my Mum get ready when they go out?”

* * * * * *




Even with Harry’s help and a lot of magic, it took nearly the full hour to do their hair, nails and all the other little extras that girls deem necessary.

“Okay, time for the final touch,” Hermione said happily. “Let’s see how you both look in your gowns.”

Caitlin quickly stripped out of her everyday clothes and with Hermione’s help slipped into her dress robes. She looked beautiful, but then Caitlin looked beautiful in a torn pair of baggy jeans.

“What are you waiting for?” Caitlin asked, staring at Claudia who was still sitting on her floating cushion.

Slowing, Claudia slid off the cushion, holding on to Harry.

“That’s it,” Harry said. “Hold on to me for support. No sense needlessly wasting energy until the big moment.”

Claudia just stood there not moving, except for a slight trembling. “Do you need any help getting out of your clothes?” Harry said hesitantly.

“No, just an injection of guts,” Claudia joked. Slowly she pulled her sweatshirt up and over her head.

Caitlin was stunned to see that Claudia wasn’t wearing a bra. Claudia observed Caitlin’s surprise and said, “I knew I couldn’t wear any undergarments tonight, so I thought I better get used to it.”

“What about knickers?” Caitlin asked.

“I went without them all day today, too,” Claudia said, proudly.

Caitlin congratulated her friend for her courage. Although seeing as how Claudia’s skirt was nearly ankle length, it wasn’t exactly taking a huge risk.

Claudia undid her belt and then the side zipper of her skirt She seemed to hold her breath as she allowed the skirt to slowly fall to her ankles.

”Okay, let’s try your dress robes on now,” Hermione said brightly, trying to break the tension. She took the dress out of its wrapping and helped Claudia carefully slide it over her head without disturbing her hair.

“Now this dress more or less has a mind of its own. It’s designed to mold to your body and accentuate your best features,” Hermione explained. “It might seem a little tight at first, but that is the molding process. After a short time it will become quite comfortable. Don’t worry about the fact that the dress has no straps or is totally backless; it’s guaranteed not to slip or ever show even the tiniest bit of nipple. Once you apply the Modestio charm, you won’t have to worry about showing anything when you bend. Just be careful to sit with your legs together and remember to reapply the charm ever hour.”

As Hermione slide the dress over Claudia’s head, she remembered the night Caitlin had worn the magical garment for the first time. The memory brought a tear to her eye. Caitlin was growing up so fast and Emily… This would be Emily’s last dance. Next year at this time Emily would only be with them in spirit. Hermione shook her head as if trying to shake the thought out of her mind. She didn’t want to think about it now; didn’t want to ruin the evening for the girls.

As Hermione shifted the dress into place, Claudia could feel it begin to tighten around her. As it got tighter and tighter, Claudia began to get nervous and then suddenly she no longer felt it. She knew she still had the dress on, but she felt as if she were naked.

“It feels great, how does it look?” Claudia asked nervously.

Caitlin hurried over to get a closer look. “Wow!” she said looking at Claudia chest. “That dress is amazing. I can’t believe how it accentuates your breasts. Go look in the mirror.”

Claudia hurried to look. “It actually makes me look like I have boobs. You’re sure I won’t pop out, Professor Granger?”

“You won’t pop out,” Hermione assured her. “You look beautiful. The dress is a little longer on you than it was on Caitlin, but then I believe Caitlin was taller than you are when we purchased it.”

Claudia studied herself in the mirror. “Caitlin, are you positive that I can’t wear knickers.”

“You can try,” Caitlin said, “but you won’t like the results. The dress blends with your body. If you wear knickers, they will be accentuated like a sore thumb.”

“Okay,” Claudia said, dejectedly. “I believe and trust you.”

After Caitlin had taken his place supporting Claudia, Harry had drifted away to get a full-length view of Claudia in the dress. “Hermione, can you come here a minute?” Harry asked, concernedly.

While, Hermione and the girls had been concentrating on the appearance of the front of the dress, Harry had become troubled by the back view.

“What is it, Harry?” Hermione asked when she reached his viewpoint. He didn’t answer, but instead merely pointed in the direction of Claudia.

“Oh my!” said Hermione when saw what Harry was indicating. “What are we going to do about that?”

“What’s the matter,” cried Claudia, nervously. “The dress isn’t damaged, is it?”

“No, it’s not damaged,” Hermione, said, reassuringly. “Do you remember what I said about the dress sort of having a mind of its own and having the tendency to accentuate what it felt were the wearers best features.”

Claudia nodded.

“The dress obviously feels you have an attractive buttocks and has gone out of its way to highlight it.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Caitlin asked, abandoning her support of Claudia in order to take a look at the back of the dress. “People wear tight clothes all the time. Besides, Claudia does have a gorgeous butt.”

Claudia wasn’t enjoying this conversation at all. She didn’t like people talking about her body, especially when she couldn’t see the aforementioned part. She tried turning slightly, but it was impossible for her to properly see her back in the mirror.

“Wow!” Caitlin said, once getting a full view of Claudia’s back. “You look so sexy and the dress really is drawing attention to your butt. I’ve heard of breast cleavage, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen this much butt cleavage except, of course, on a Muggle plumber and believe me, it looks much better on you.”

“It’s not a matter of whether or not Claudia has a nice-looking butt,” Hermione emphasized. “She simply can’t go like that to the ball.”

“Professor Potter, will you please tell me what they’re going on about?” Claudia begged.

Harry cleared his throat nervously. “Well, as you know, your dress reveals a lot of your body. Its mini length, low cut in the front and virtually has no sides or back until it gets below your natural waist.”


“I know,” said Claudia slightly impatiently. “But what is all this talk about my butt and cleavage?”

“It seems,” Harry continued, “that the dress felt it was concealing one of your more attractive features by ending the backless feature just below your waist and so it continued it on a bit further.”

“How much further?” Claudia asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

“I’d say that about four or five inches of your butt crack is showing,” Harry answered, sheepishly.

“Four or five inches!” Claudia exclaimed. “My whole butt may as well be on display. That settles it. I can’t go to the Ball.” Claudia started to weep copiously.

“It’s not that bad,” Hermione said, putting her arm around Claudia in an effort to console the girl. “Perhaps we can fix it. I have a large bow that we could attach to the back.”

“That would look gaudy,” Caitlin protested. “What’s wrong with a little bit of her butt showing; I think it looks great. You see Emily’s whole butt when she wears her swim costume and no one complains about that and girls show their cracks all the time when they stoop down in low-rise Muggle jeans.”

“And you spent the majority of your last summer vacation nude,” Hermione added. “Times and circumstances differ. What is acceptable or at any rate tolerated under certain conditions is intolerable and even prohibited at other times. Your sister will not be wearing her t-thong bikini to the dance. None of the other girls will be dressed in low-rise jeans and you most certainly shan’t be nude.

“I personally have no problem with Claudia’s dress exactly the way it is. I agree that she looks lovely and that she has an adorable little butt, but I’m a naturist and certainly not the most middle-of-the-road person when it comes to dress standards.”

“Isn’t there someway we can make the dress modify itself to more acceptable guidelines?” Claudia moaned. “All I want to do is have my one slow dance tonight with Matt.”

“That’s it,” Hermione said, delighted. “I can’t believe I was so stupid. Claudia, you can wear the dress just as it is. Except for that one dance, you’ll be sitting on your poof; it will conceal the exposed part of your butt.”

“But what about her dance with Matt?” Caitlin asked concernedly. “She has worked so hard. It’s not fair that she must forgo it.”

“I think there is a way she can still have that dance,” Hermione said. “Harry, please come here and hold Claudia as if you were slow dancing with her.

Harry halfheartedly approached Claudia and grasped her right hand with his left. Then with a good foot space separating them, he reluctantly placed his right hand on her bare shoulder.

“Oh for Merlin’s sake, Harry; she isn’t going to bite you. Pretend you’re dancing with me,” Hermione barked.

Feebly, Harry drew Claudia closer and moved his hand uncertainly to her lower back.

“That’s a little better,” Hermione said encouragingly, “but what I really want to see is if a hand is adequate to cover the exposed part of her butt.

“I can’t put my hand there,” Harry objected. “I’m an adult and her professor; she’s only sixteen.”

“Harry, I’m not asking you to assault the girl,” Hermione reminded him, exasperated. “I just want to see if a hand placed prudently will screen her crack from public view.” Harry flushed as tentatively he moved his hand to cover Claudia’s partially exposed arse

“It’s okay, Professor,” Claudia said timidly. “I trust you.”

Although she completely trusted Harry, Claudia still blushed profusely as he positioned his hand over her exposed crack.

“That will work,” Hermione said in relief. “That is unless you have a problem with Matt touching you that low.”

“No, I’m okay with that,” Claudia said meekly. “Matt and I have been intimate. It’s just that I wanted to surprise him.”

Both Harry and Hermione raised their eyebrows somewhat, but neither questioned what exactly Claudia meant by intimate.

“We can still spring the surprise on Matt,” Caitlin said. “We won’t tell him about the dress until you’re on your feet. Emily and I will stand behind you and shield your backside as you slip off your floating cushion.”

Caitlin quickly checked the time. “Speaking of Emily, we were supposed to meet her and Kim five minutes ago; we better get moving.”

Harry gallantly lifted Claudia back onto her floating poof.

“Don’t forget your masks,” Hermione called as the girls hurried to exit.

“Whose idea was it for us to wear these stupid masks?” Caitlin asked, irritated. She held the stick with a glittery mask attached to it up to her face. “How are you supposed to dance and hold this up to your face at the same time? Besides, it hardly covers anything. People will easily identify me.”

Claudia sniggered. “It will take a lot more than a mask to make me unrecognizable.”

“I just thought it would make a novel change and give the ball a Victorian flavor.” Hermione said, sounding slightly guilty. “The boys’ masks hide their identity much better, especially if it’s not someone you are well acquainted with.”

“Whatever,” Caitlin said, not considering the topic worth an argument. She and Claudia made a hasty exit after thanking Harry and Hermione for all their help.

“Hermione, you better hurry and change,” said Harry, who was already in his finest dress robes. “We’re supposed to be at the Great Hall before they open the doors for the students.”

Hermione gave Harry a sheepish look. “Didn’t I tell you?” she said shamefaced. “I’m not going to the ball this year.”

“Not going! What do you mean not going? We always chaperone the Ball,” Harry declared. “We promised the Headmaster months ago that we’d do it. Hermione, you can’t leave me on my own with Ginny and Draco.”

“I’m not leaving you on your own,” Hermione insisted, defensively. “I’ve gotten a substitute.”

“I don’t want a surrogate,” Harry declared. “I want my wife. We’ve always chaperoned the ball together and had a wonderful time.”

Harry hesitated, his mind spinning. “Hermione, who is your stand-in?” he asked, suspiciously. “Jamie went away for the holidays with Alex and I happen to know that Sam is babysitting for Ginny... Hermione, please don’t tell me that it’s Luna.”

“Now don’t be angry,” Hermione begged. “I thought that perhaps if you two spent the evening together without me around, you might get to know each other better.”

“I already know Luna,” Harry said steadfastly. “This has nothing to do with me getting to know her better; this is all about your fanatical idea of me impregnating her. I just don’t understand you, Hermione. Most women would divorce a husband that cheated on them; you’re practically begging me to sleep with Luna.”

“I’m not like most women, Harry. I would have thought that you’d have realized that by now. I love you more than life itself and I know you love me equally. This isn’t an issue of cheating; it’s a matter of helping a friend. Do you remember the painted faces on Luna’s bedroom ceiling?” Hermione asked.

Harry nodded.

“And the chain linking them with the word friends repeated a thousand times in golden ink?”

Again, he nodded.

“Friends don’t ditch friends, but we’ve all just as good as deserted Luna these past few years. Ginny, Ron and Neville have all found significant others. You and I have built a wonderful family. Meanwhile, Luna is still the unloved, weird outcast. She deserves more; she deserves to be happy.”

“But why us? Why me?” Harry questioned.

“Who else is going to help her?” Hermione questioned. “Who else does she have? Do you find the idea of sleeping with her that repulsive?”

“Of course not,” Harry admitted. “Luna is a beautiful woman. It’s just that it’s morally wrong.”

“In the eyes of many it most definitely is,” Hermione agreed, “but is it morally right to ignore a friend in need?”

There was a light tap at the door.

“Harry, that’s her,” Hermione said urgently. “You don’t have to make a decision now; we agreed that you could wait until after the debate. Just please seriously consider it.

“And Harry,” Hermione added, “show her a good time tonight. You can’t imagine how excited she was when I suggested that she take my place as chaperone tonight. She was never invited to the Ball as a student. I know you’re angry with me for setting you up like this, but please don’t take it out on Luna. This was wholly my scheme; she has no idea what I’m planning.”

Harry agreed begrudgingly and then went to open the door.

* * * * * *




“Who is the hotty in the red dress standing with your dad?” Tyler asked Emily as the couple entered the Great Hall along with Caitlin, Evan, Claudia, Matt, Kim and Randy.

“That’s Luna Lovegood,” Emily answered, befuddled. “She’s a good friend of my parents, but I don’t know why she is here tonight.” Emily’s eyes searched the Great Hall. “I wonder where Mum is?”

“Luna Lovegood? Isn’t she the oddball editor of the Quibbler and Playwizard Magazine?” Randy questioned.

“Yes, but she isn’t an oddball.” Caitlin protested. “She’s a very nice and extremely intelligent young woman. She was a member of the original Dumbledore’s Army that helped Mum and Dad defeat Voldemort.”

“I wonder if she has ever considered posing for her own magazine?” Tyler asked. “I’d pay to see that body naked.”

Emily gave Tyler a playful punch in the ribs. “You men are all the same. Women spend hours picking out beautiful robes and getting ready for a Ball and all you want to do is get them out of their clothes and ogle them naked.”

“She’d never appear in that publication,” Randy retorted. “She looks too charismatic and refined. Only sluts pose naked for nudie magazines.”

“And exactly what does that make Caitlin and me?” Emily asked, affronted. “We’ve been parading our naked bits in front of you guys for years. Do you consider us sluts, too?”

“No! Of course not,” Randy replied, nervously, defensively. “You guys are naturists. It’s your chosen life style to be unclothed, but you’d never pose for a magazine like Playwizard.”

Caitlin and Emily exchanged meaningful looks and then simultaneously said, “I would!”

“You would?” Evan said, questioning Caitlin.

“In a heartbeat,” Caitlin replied shamelessly. “Don’t get me wrong, some magazines of that genre are really disgusting. I’d never pose spread eagle so that a photographer could take close-ups of my twat and anus. That’s just sick. But Playwizard’s pictures are always taken in good taste and their models are some of the most beautiful women in the world. I’d consider it an honor to have my picture in that magazine.”

“Me, too,” agreed Emily.

“If that’s the way you feel,” Evan said, “you two should pose for a Girls of Hogwarts spread. I could take the pictures. My brother taught me a lot about photography.”

Everyone chuckled.

“It takes more than two girls to do a theme shoot like that,” Tyler illuminated.

“Plus they’d all need to be of age, over seventeen.” Randy snorted. “Kim, Claudia, would you girls be interested in being in a Girls of Hogwarts photo spread in a couple of years?”

Kim simply blushed at the suggestion, but Claudia retorted. “I doubt my body is up to Playwizard standards. Pedophile Today would be more likely to be interested in nude pictures of me.”

Everyone roared with laughter, even Claudia. But Matt didn’t laugh; his face instead turned red with rage.

“Stop mocking yourself,” he said angrily. “You’re every bit as beautiful as any girl in this room and I’ll duel the wizard who says otherwise. Every time you put yourself down, you put me down, too. When are you going to get it through that thick head of yours that I love you and that I have every intention on marrying you as soon as we complete school?”

No one spoke; they just looked back and forth between Matt and Claudia. Then finally Matt leaned over, took Claudia in his arms and kissed her passionately.

“Get a room,” Randy shouted as the surrounding Gryffindors hooted and applauded.

On the other side of the Hall dateless Jason Hendee and Peter Weiss were trying fruitlessly to impress two older Slytherin girls sitting at their table.

“What’s all the racket about?” Jason asked, upon hearing the boisterous Gryffindor crowd.

Peter immediately sprang to his feet to have a look see. “It’s just that Gryffindor loser Matt what’s his name and the crippled midget. It looks like they were putting on a show exchanging spit.”

Jason laughed nastily. “If the retard had any part in it, it was a freak show.”

“I can’t believe she was allowed to transfer here,” Karin Slaughter said pompously. “Hogwarts used to have such high standards.”

“I agree,” Jason added fervently. “A reject like her is a blemish on all wizardkind. If her parents had any decency, they would have drowned her.”

“I don’t understand why the Potter girls fawn over her,” Karin commented. “They actually treat her as if she’s normal and an equal. Of course, that whole family is sort of weird.”

“The Potters are okay people,” Lynn said, speaking up for the first time. “Emily especially; she is an awesome Quidditch player.”

Jason and Karin ignored Lynn’s observation, acting as if the girl hadn’t even spoken.

Karin continued. “And as for that Matt character, he must be some sort of deviate. Why else would any teenage boy want to associate with someone that looks like she’s a six-years-old little girl? Hell, she never gets off that floating cushion. She probably wears diapers and stinks.”

“She doesn’t stink,” Lynn declared. “I have Care of Magical Creatures with her and Claudia is very nice and quite attractive. She might not look her actual age, but she most certainly doesn’t look six.”

“Lynn, why don’t you be a sweetheart and get us some drinks?” Karin asked, hoping to get rid of Lynn so that she and Jason could continue bashing Claudia uninterrupted..

- - - - -



“Why’s Potter with the Loony oddity tonight?” Draco asked. “Is there trouble in paradise?”

“No! Unlike you and I, Harry and Hermione rarely argue,” Ginny replied. “Hermione simply didn’t have a babysitter. And please don’t call Luna an oddity.”

“What about Sam?” Draco replied. “She would have been happy to watch Ben.”

“Hermione didn’t want to impose. She figured Sam had her hands full, especially since she had already volunteered to watch Molly for us.”

“Hermione better watch herself, the years have been very kind to Luna. She’s developed curves in all the right places.” Draco studied Luna for a few moments. “You know what; I’ve seen that dress before. It’s the same one that Miss October wore on the cover of Playwizard, and it looks even better on Luna than it did on her. I wonder if Luna looks as good out of it as Miss October did?”

“Draco, you’re dreadful,” Ginny proclaimed. “You’re a father; you shouldn’t be wondering what Luna looks like naked.”

“Just because I’m with you doesn’t mean I’m dead,” Draco declared. “An attached man can still look, he just mustn’t touch. For Hermione’s sake, I hope Potter remembers that tonight.”

“Why do you say that?” Ginny asked. “Harry would never cheat on Hermione. Besides, Luna and Hermione have become close friends.”

“I don’t know,” Draco replied. “Watch them; look at their eyes; there is more going on behind those eyes than just friendship. I think if Potter wanted to take a second, Lovegood would be more than willing.”

“Take a second?” Gunny asked confused. “A second what?”

“A second wife, of course,” Draco clarified.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Ginny scoffed. “That’s illegal. Besides, Harry would never do anything like that even if he could. Moreover, Hermione would never stand for it.”

“You’re probably right about neither one of them considering it,” Draco agreed. “The two of them are too straitlaced and family orientated, but it’s not illegal. Granted, no one does it anymore, but it is still completely legal for a wizard to have as many as seven wives depending on his wealth and status in the wizarding world. Killing Voldemort undoubtedly raised Potter’s rank a little. He’d probably be allowed at least five wives if he desired them.”

“You seem to be exceedingly knowledge on the subject,” Ginny replied, annoyance evident in her voice. “How many wives would you be permitted?”

“Three,” Draco replied meekly, “but I’m quite content with one significant other in my life.”

“You better be,” Ginny cautioned. “If you ever even think about sticking that shaft of yours between another girl’s legs, I’ll bite if off.”

Draco visibly winced.

- - - - - -

“I forgot how gorgeous the Great Hall always looked for Christmas,” Luna said, staring dreamily around the huge room. “I was afraid that Hogwarts would never be the same after the war. I’m pleased it could be fully restored.” She smiled vaguely. “It’s very good to be back again.”

“The Hall pales in comparison to you,” Harry said honestly. “You look very lovely tonight.”

“Thank you, Harry. That’s very nice of you to say, even if it isn’t true,” Luna replied modestly. “But then you’ve always been very kind to me.”

“I’m not just being nice,” Harry argued. “You genuinely look stunning tonight.”

“Thank you,” Luna replied, now blushing slightly. “It’s hard to accept a complement graciously when you’re accustomed to only receiving cutting remarks.”

“People just don’t take the time to get to know the real you,” Harry rejoined.

Luna nodded. “I don’t care what other people think of me as long as I have true friends like you and Hermione.” Her eyes widened. “Oh! I like this song,” Luna , swaying in time to the waltz like tune. “Do you mind if I dance?”

Without waiting for an answer, Luna began to glide onto the dance floor.

“Luna, wait,” Harry said, grabbing her hand. “Would you like to dance?”

“Do you mean together, you and me?” Luna asked, looking stunned. “No one has ever asked me to dance before. I always dance alone. I’m not sure if I know how to dance properly with someone else.”

”It’s easy,” Harry said escorting Luna onto the dance floor. “Just follow my lead.”

Harry could feel Luna tremble slightly as he placed his hand on her bare back.

“This is another first for me,” Luna said, gazing into Harry’s eyes innocently. “You asked me to my first party; gave me my first kiss and now my first dance. I wonder what first you’ll do with me next?”

It was Harry’s turn to quake.

- - - - -

“What’s the story?” Caitlin asked, rushing to meet Emily. The youngest Potter girl had just finished dancing with Harry.

“According to Dad, Mum couldn’t get a babysitter and so she’s watching Ben,” Emily explained.

“Why didn’t they ask Luna to watch Ben?” Caitlin questioned. “Everybody is gawking at Dad as if he is cheating on Mum.”

“I asked Dad the same question,” Emily made clear. “It was Mum’s idea that Luna chaperone instead of her. They only had one Yule Ball during their time as students at Hogwarts; that was during the year when the tri-wizard tournament took place. At that time only fourth years and above could attend the Ball unless invited, and unfortunately Luna wasn’t asked.

“Mum felt guilty asking Luna to baby-sit when she knew how much she’d enjoy actually attending the ball, even as just a chaperone.”

Caitlin nodded her head in understanding. “That sounds like Mum, always worried about someone else,” Caitlin said, searching the Great Hall for Luna.

“She seems to be having a wonderful time,” Caitlin added, spying Luna, swaying dreamily to the music. “I like her a lot.”

“Me, too,” agreed Emily. “I just hate the idea that people might think Dad is cheating on Mom.”

“That’s what’s fantastic about our parents,” Caitlin said, beaming. “They never worry about what other people think; they simply do what is right.”

Emily nodded and then checked her watch. “Isn’t it about time for Claudia’s big moment?”

Caitlin verified the time. “Yes, now remember, it’s important that you and Kim hide her backside from view as she slides off her floating cushion. We want the concentration of the students to be on her walking and dancing, not on her exposed butt.”

“Does that much of her butt crack actually show?” Emily inquired, having not actually yet seen Claudia standing in the dress.

“Dad told her four or five inches,” Caitlin replied, “but I think it’s even more. Personally, I think it looks adorable, but like Mum said, being naturists, we’re not necessarily objective judges. Hell, I’d be fine with everyone at the ball being nude.”

“Are you ready for your big moment?” Emily questioned as she and Caitlin approached Claudia.

“I guess,” Claudia replied timidly, rubbing her hands together nervously.

“What big moment?” Matt asked, curious.

“I have a surprise for you,” Claudia said as she slowly slipped off her floating pillow and to her feet. Kim and Emily moved into position to cover her rear flank.

Claudia’s knees shook, but she wasn’t sure if it was just because her legs were not accustomed to holding her weight or the fact that she was petrified with anxiety. At that moment, as if prearranged, the band began playing a nice slow ballad.

“Would you like to dance?” Claudia asked Matt, bashfully.

“With you? Are you serious?” Matt asked, his voice and body both shaking. “Are you certain that you’re up to it?”

“I’m positive,” Claudia said. “Just one thing; I’m going to need you to protect my modesty while we dance.”

“I don’t understand,” Matt said, looking confusedly from Claudia to Caitlin.

Caitlin grabbed his hand and guided him into position as Emily moved slightly to one side giving Matt an unobstructed view of Claudia’s backside.

“Wow!” he said appreciatively. “Your dress is really low cut in the back. It shows ….”

”A lot more of my butt than I want the whole school seeing,” Claudia said, finishing Matt’s sentence. “I need you to cover the cleavage with your hand as we dance. Can you do that?”

“Sure,” Matt said eagerly. He placed his hand in position and slowly maneuvered Claudia onto the crowded dance floor.

“When and how did you manage this?” Matt asked as he guided Claudia slowly around the dance floor.

“It’s all thanks to Caitlin and her parents,” Claudia said, gratefulness evident in her voice. “I’m probably only up to one dance tonight, but Caitlin thinks I’ll be walking on my own by the end of the school year. I’ll still need my cushion to navigate the many stairways of Hogwarts, but I’ll actually be walking again.”

Matt leaned down and kissed the top of Claudia’s head. “I love you so much,” he said genuinely.

“I love you, too,” Claudia said. She had fought the deep feelings building within her with all her strength, knowing the heartache she would face when Matt eventually realized their inaptness, but she had finally surrendered to her emotions. Claudia knew she would eventually pay a horrible price for falling in love, but for the moment she simply wanted to enjoy loving and being loved in return.

“Are you wearing knickers?” Matt asked out of the blue.

Claudia blushed. “No,” she answered diffidently. “This dress made that impossible.”

“Do you realize how easy it would be for me to slip my hand down inside you dress and goose you?”

“Matt, you wouldn’t,” Claudia said, horrified at the thought.

“Of course, I wouldn’t,” Matt replied. “Well, at least not here on the dance floor with everybody watching, but before the evening is over I definitely intend to fondle your pert, beautiful arse.”

Matt and Claudia were totally engrossed in each other and their special moment and quite oblivious to their surroundings. They hadn’t taken notice of the other couples, but everyone had noticed them and one by one left the floor until Claudia and Matt were the only ones remaining dancing.

It was only when the music stopped and the cheering started that the couple realized that they were alone in the middle of the dance floor. Claudia looked around astonished by the reaction of her peers. Immediately, she was overcome and tears filled her eyes. She grabbed Matt tightly, as he guided her off the floor.

- - - - - -



“Isn’t that nice, the way everyone is so supportive of Claudia?” Luna said smiling sweetly.

“Not quite everyone,” Harry said, eyeing Jason and Peter who were staring maliciously at Claudia, both boys obviously extremely perturbed. Harry pointed the two disgruntled boys out to Luna. “We better keep an eye on those two; they’re notorious trouble makers; they have been since their first day at Hogwarts.”

“But what do they have against Claudia?” Luna asked. “She’s such a sweet girl.”

“The fact that she is pleasant and likeable would be enough motivation for those two to abhor her,” Harry commented.

“Unfortunately, they are both old school Slytherins, especially Hendee,” Harry continued. “They believe that wizard kind is the master race and that there is no room for deficiency.”

“And they see Claudia as an imperfection?” Luna questioned.

Harry nodded. “To them she is weak and defective: their kind despise anyone who is flawed.”

“They’re the ones who are flawed,” Luna retorted. “Them and their outdated beliefs.”

Harry beamed at Luna. “It’s remarkable. You and Hermione are so different, yet so much alike.”

“I’m not sure what you mean by that,” Luna replied, “but I’ll take it as a compliment.”

“It was meant as one,” Harry said warmly. “Would you like to dance?”

“Yes, very much!”

The remainder of the evening proceeded with little consequence. Harry spent a lot of time dancing; Claudia spent a lot of time receiving congratulations from well-wishers and Jason spent a lot of time seething and cursing.

After the traditional midnight kisses, Emily and Kim, much to the dismay of Tyler and Randy, decided that they wanted to spend the last half hour of the Ball dancing. Matt and Evan, in order to avoid a similar fate, quickly went to get Caitlin and Claudia drinks. Claudia used the opportunity to ask Caitlin if she wanted to accompany her to the bathroom. Caitlin agreed and they were just about to exit the Hall when Harry caught up to them.

“Caitlin, you and I have yet to dance this evening and the Ball is almost over.”

Caitlin looked at Claudia, an apologetic expression on her face.

“Go dance with your dad,” Claudia said understandingly. “I’m a big girl; I can go potty by myself.”

“Are you sure?” Caitlin asked, concernedly.

“Of course, I’m sure,” Claudia responded, before turning and floating away on her magical cushion.

On the other side of the Great Hall, Peter Weiss gave Jason Hendee a nudge and cocked his head in the direction of Claudia.

Claudia speedily glided down the hall and into the girl’s toilet. She wanted to hurry and get back since the dance would be over at 12:30. The bathroom was empty, so she entered a stall and after sliding off her cushion and onto a chamber pot, quickly attended to business. She found that not wearing knickers was a definite advantage when having to use the conveniences. Claudia slid back onto her cushion and was about to reapply the Modesto Charm when she heard voices, male voices.

Nervously she unlocked the door to her stall and spied two boys looking her direction. She could tell they were young, by their height, but they were both wearing their masks, so she didn’t recognize them.

“This is the girl’s toilet. What are you doing in here?” she demanded.

“We wanted to see you,” Jason said mysteriously.

“Couldn’t it have waited until I was back in the Great Hall?” Claudia said, floating toward the door.

“No,” said Peter, blocking her way. “We wanted to see you alone. We want a private showing. Get off your cushion. We want to see you stand and walk.”

“I danced and walked in the Great Hall,” Claudia responded. “In the future, hopefully you’ll get to see me walk often. Now please get out of my way so that I can return to the dance and my friends.”

Peter didn’t move.

“There are always two ways of doing something,” Jason declared. “The easy way and the hard way. Either slide off that stupid floating pillow on your own or I’ll drag you off of it.”

From the tone of his voice, Claudia could tell that he meant business. She didn’t want to leave her cushion; it was almost like discarding a security blanket. But if she got off on her own, she could do it cautiously. If she were pulled off abruptly, she stood a good chancing of falling to the floor.

“If I get off, will you leave me be?”

“I don’t make promises to misfits,” Jason bellowed. “I’ll give you to the count of ten. If you’re not off that contrivance by then, I’ll drag you off.”

Claudia maneuvered so that she was facing the boys with her back to the wall and then carefully slid off her float being sure that she kept her dress discreetly covering her legs.

“Now can I go?” Claudia asked.

“Don’t be in such a rush,” Peter said. “We want to see your pretty dress; give us a fashion show. Walk around and show us the dress from all angles.”

“I can’t walk anymore tonight,” Claudia lied. “I used up all my energy dancing.”

“Easy or hard,” Jason said threateningly. “You either walk like a model or I’ll put a leash on you and drag you around like the mongrel dog you are.”

Slowly, begrudgingly, Claudia walked toward the boys.

“Okay, now turn around and show us what the back of the dress looks like,” Peter commanded.

“I can’t,” Claudia begged.

“Do it!!” Jason bellowed.

Tears formed in Claudia’s eyes as she slowly, bitterly turned around presenting the boys with a rear view.

“Wholly shit, “Peter cried out, excitedly. “Half her arse is showing.”

“Who the hell wants to see a retard’s butt,” Jason said, giving Peter a malevolent look.

Jason looked at Claudia with pure hatred. “You’re nothing but a fucking, gross, sluttish freak. Who the hell do you think wants to see your smelly immature butt?”

Meanwhile, Peter couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of Claudia.

“You’ve had your distorted fun. Now let me go,” Claudia begged, tears streaming down her face.

“Not a chance,” Jason said wickedly. “You’re like a disease that has attacked Hogwarts. You have to be destroyed.”

Peter stared at his companion nervously. “You said we were going to have some fun; scare the little bitch. You didn’t say anything about killing her.”

“Relax! There are things worse than death. We’re not going to kill her, but by the time we’re done with her she might wish we had. Take off your dress,” Jason bellowed.

“I will not!” Claudia protested.

“You’ll either take it off or I’ll shred it off your body,” Jason threatened.

“No, you can’t use that curse,” Peter implored. “Sectumsempra will do a lot more than shred her dress; it will slash her to pieces. I’ll not be an accomplice to murder.”

“Did anyone ever tell you that you’re a f—king wimp?” Jason bellowed. “If you don’t want me to use the curse, than you rip the damn dress off of her; I’m not about to soil my hands on the filthy bitch.”

“Please don’t,” Claudia pleaded as Peter approached her. “It’s not my dress; I borrowed it for the evening. Please don’t destroy it. I’ll take it off.”

Claudia realized that she had no choice. One way or another, she was going to be stripped of her dress. At least if she removed it herself, the garment might not be destroyed.

Tears were streaming non-stop down Claudia’s red cheeks as she clutched the hem of her dress. She closed her eyes and in one swift movement removed the dress over her head.

“Merlin’s pants,” Peter shouted, taken aback. “The bitch isn’t wearing any underclothes.” Unlike Jason, he didn’t find Claudia repulsive. Quite to the contrary, he was practically drooling.

Instinctively, Claudia tried to cover her private parts with her hands and arms.

“Keep your hands and arms at your side or I’ll put a body binding curse on you,” Peter threatened. He had never seen a naked girl before and was fascinated.

“Are you going to rape me?” Claudia asked fearfully, expecting the worse.

Peter seemed poised to do just that, but it was Jason who answered Claudia.

“Rape you,” he said, seemingly quite appalled at the very suggestion. “In your dreams slut! I’m a pureblood. I’d rather die than stick my glorious cock in your filthy disease inundated body.”

Peter didn’t have any such qualms and now seemed greatly disappointed. “If we aren’t going to rape her, why did we make her take her clothes off?” he asked regretfully.

“My original plan was to display her to the school in her knickers and bra in hope that she would be so mortified by the experience that she would leave Hogwarts forever. It seems, however, that the little slut wants to up the ante. Since she chose not to wear underwear tonight, we’ll let the school see just how pathetically underdeveloped she is.”

“No, you can’t,” Claudia pleaded. “You can’t do that; I won’t let you.”

Jason laughed. “And just how do you plan to stop us?”

“I won’t leave this room,” Claudia said defiantly.

Jason laughed and then raised his wand and pointed it at Claudia. “Petrificus Totalus!” he cried.

Claudia’s arms snapped to her sides. Her legs sprang together. Her whole body rigid, she swayed where she stood and then fell flat on her face, stiff as a board.

Peter turned her over. “No sense in spoiling the view,” he said awkwardly.

“You’re as sick as her boyfriend,” Jason said, disgust evident in his voice. “I can’t believe that you actually get turned on looking at her immature naked body.”

Claudia couldn’t move and her jaws were jammed together so she couldn’t speak. Only her eyes were moving, looking at the two boys in horror.

“What are we going to do with her now?” Peter asked.

Jason checked his watch and then opened the door to check the corridor. “The dance is over in ten minutes,” he said. “The full Body-Bind will last for about fifteen minutes. Grab her left leg and help me drag her out into the corridor. We’ll leave her just outside the Great Hall to be found when the dance ends. She’ll be so humiliated that she’ll leave the school on the next train.”

“What if she squeals on us?” Peter asked concernedly.

“She has no idea who did this to her,” Jason explained. “We’ll sneak back into the dance and then do something to make ourselves conspicuous.”

“Could I at least cop a quick feel,” Peter practically begged.

Jason shook his head in disgust. “You can feel her ankle as we drag her out of here,” he said impatiently.


End of Chapter


My thanks go out to my betas for this chapter: Julie, Don and Mae. If anyone would be interested in becoming a beta for this series, please contact me at Brwneil@AOL.com. Please be a good reader and take the time to review.

New chapter are posted first on the group site. If you’d like to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first and in a non-censored way, then Join Hogwarts Exposed.