Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

hooobajube

Rating: NC17
Genres: Action & Adventure, Suspense
Relationships: Harry & Hermione
Book: Harry & Hermione, Books 1 - 6
Published: 13/04/2007
Last Updated: 20/04/2007
Status: In Progress

Based on My Chemical Romance's Sophmore CD Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge... The story of a man, a woman, and the corpses of a thousand evil men.... enjoy

1. Helena

Long ago just like the hearse you die to get in again, we are so far from you. Burning on just like the match you strike to incinerate the lives of every one you knew, and what’s the worst you take from every heart you break, and like the blade you stain. Well I’ve been holding on tonight. And what’s the worst that I can say, things are better if I stay, so long and goodnight. So long and goodnight. Came a time when every star falls brought you to tears again. We are the very hurt you sold. Can you hear me, are you near me. Can we pretend to leave and then we’ll meet again when both our cars collide.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Angels sang the day you died, my dear, you were so beautiful. I miss you my love. I am sorry I wasn't able to tell you goodbye. I was stuck, stuck in some limbo of a world, stuck in a damn hospital bed. Not aware of anything or anyone around. When I awoke I didn't know, Ron told me and I almost killed him on the spot. I missed it all, I had missed the past six months, but they will pay my dear, yes, they will pay.

He closed the book with a quick snap. His jet black hair was hanging in his face, with rain slicking against his glasses. He gently ran his thumb along the gold inlet on the binding of the book. He didn't have to look at it to know what it said. HJG stood out like a match burning in a dark tomb.

Harry Potter, a skinny lanky man, turned on his heel and headed up the hill from her headstone, back up to the dark car at the top. Everything was quiet except for the sound of the rain trying to make its way angrily through the trees. Everything seemed to be quiet around him lately, ever since he woke up from that damned hell he was forced to live in, ever since they shot her right out of his life.

It was a beautiful day, June 27th to be exact. The sun shone through the beautiful stain glass in the church, casting vibrant colors about in a dancing swimming kaleidoscope. Harry had fought away the tears that threatened to escape from the corners of his eyes. Hermione was so beautiful. He was so happy that for just one day, one day in his life, he wasn't worrying, running from something or someone.

They exchanged their vows, smiling, crying. The small group of people in the church were watching and encouraging them. Harry pulled her ring from within his jacket pocket. He had never seen her smile that big. It was finally happening.

A loud crack rang thought the church, Hermione's smile faded, her face became confused. Harry couldn't understand. He looked down to see Hermione's lace dress staining a deep crimson color. Harry's vision was thrown in to sudden slow motion. He could see everyone running and screaming. Some falling and bleeding on the floor.

Dark men in cloches and masks were shooting sporadically about them. Harry didn’t understand. These men looked like Death Eaters, but why would they be using muggle weapons. Then emerging from the crowd he saw him. Platinum blond hair making his way towards the alter.

Quickly as he could Harry gathered Hermione in his arms, before he heard another loud resounding crack, and everything fell way into darkness.

Harry sat stone-faced in the front seat of the dark car. His head leaning on the steering wheel. One single tear fell and landed unceremoniously on the leather bound book in his lap.

"Harry?" Ron spoke quietly almost fearing him. Harry sat upright, not turning to look Ron in the eye.

"Yes?" Harry said his tone icy and cold, void of any emotion.

"Are you going to be ok mate?" Ron asked looking at Harry quietly trying to size up where his oldest friend was sitting, emotionally.

"Oh, Ron",Harry said menacingly, "I am going to be just fine." He put the car angrily in drive and drove quickly away from Hermione's grave, tires squealing the whole way.

"Shoot him again"

"No, I won't, I can't do this."

"DO IT NOW!"

"No, it’s just wrong."

*CRACK*

Harry sat bolt upright in the stiff motel bed. Sweat beading on his temples and glistening on his chest. He reached up over his heart clutching the small gold ring that hung from a silver chain around his neck. He sighed, the constant throbbingheadache that plagued him for the past week, tiptoed on the verge of a migraine.

The light from the moon and the stars shone in the through the dusty curtains, casting long dark shadows about the small dank room. Silence filled the stale air, a distant wailing of a siren in the distance floated lightly in to the quiet room.

"Harry!"

His small round glasses were on his face faster than a flash. His head whipped around violently searching for the source of who said his name. Darkness only. He reached quickly for the drawer in the nightstand. His hand searching desperately for the silver gun that should have been there.

"Shit!" He cursed. He turned to continue his search in the other drawer, but he was suddenly struck dumb. The sight before him caused tears to instantly fall from his eyes.

Hermione stood before him, the moon light dancing through her, dressed in her stained wedding gown.

"Hermione!" He sobbed. He crawled on his knees reaching a hand for her. She raised her hand and placed his silver gun in his out stretched palm, in the handle now was embossed "REVENGE."

"Stay."Her voice was distant and harsh, almost like a whisper.

"I can't, not without you." Harry sobbed

"Stay." And she was gone

Harry screamed to the fading mist that once held the form of his true love. He looked down at the handle of the bright silver gun he held. He knew what she wanted him to do, and with every breath in his body he would see it through. Even if it killed him, more than likely it would, but god help him, he would take a thousand sons of bitches with him before he fell.

He jumped out of bed, quickly dressing in the black suit and shirt he had been wearing the day before. He slid a blood red tie over his head tightening it around his neck. He grabbed his gun, wand and the keys to the dark car. Leaving everything else and left the empty motel room.

2. Give 'em Hell Kid

Oh baby, here comes the sound! I took a train out of New Orleans, and they shot me full of ephedrine. This is how we like to do it in the murder scene, can we settle up the score? If you were here, I’d never have a fear. So go on live your life, but I miss you more than I did yesterday. Your so far away. So c’mon show me how, ‘cause I mean this more than words can ever say. Your Beautiful! Well I am a total wreck and almost every day. Like this firing squad or the mess you made. Well don’t I look pretty walking down the street in this damn dress that I own? We are young and we don’t care. Your dreams and your hopeless hair. We never wanted it to be this way. For all our lives, do you care at all?

**************************************************************************************************************************

The rain fell violently on the windshield of the dark car, under Harry's control. The wipers flung the access water into the night. Harry could feel the old tires slip and give in the large puddles he was driving through. His mind was screaming for him to slow down, but he knew he had an angel watching over him. He was invincible, Harry laughed hysterically at the idea.

"I am bullet proof." He thought

Harry ran a steady hand through his messy hair. His finger tips running over the slight bump of a scar on the top of his head, the scar that held the bullet against his skull.

"Mr. Potter, we were unable to remove the bullet,"The old doctor stated in his bright white coat. He wasbalding and wrinkled, with bushy white eyebrows and all. Flipping incessantly through that blasted clipboard. "But we were able to save your life."

Flip. Flip. Flip.

"You might experience mild headaches, but those can be taken care of with any regular pain reliever."

Flip. Flip. Flip.

"You should be able to live a normal life."

Harry laughed as he swerved his large black car in front of a smaller sedan that wasn't going fast enough for him.

"Far from normal Doc,"Harry told the dashboard. "Far from normal." He ran his hand absentmindedly over the hilt of the gun on the seat beside him.

****************************************************************************************************

The door was thick, the red paint pealing off in areas to expose the plain silver of the metal underneath. The door handle was large and bulky rusting in areas around the bolts and edges. The rain glistening off the old paint was giving it a new look. The "gateway" he thought of it. This was the fork in the road the turning point; this was his point of no return. If he knocked on this door he was solidifying the fates of many men, not only his own.

The loud sound of metal rang through the wet ally. Harry pounded and kept pounding until a familiar Irish accent floated distantly through the door.

"Oi,"The mans voice was obviously irritated. "Whosit?"

"Harry!" He screamed. He heard the locks slide, click and turn on the opposite side of the door. It opened slightly exposing one blue eye.

"Harry?" The hidden man spoke. "Harry Fucking Potter?" The Irish man opened the door and pulled his old friend into a warm embrace. When he released his friend, Harry took a step back.

"Seamus Fucking Finnaigan!" Harry said looking over his oldest friend. He hadn't changed much since their days at school; he only had more tattoos now.

“Peace” was on one side of his neck and a Celtic cross on the other. Many geilic and Celtic sayings littered his arms along with an assortment of guns, bullets and crosses. Harry knew there were more under the black tee-shirt he was wearing.

"You look good Finnagan." Harry said walking further in to the dusty room. Beer signs hungon the wooden walls, old chairs and couches lined the room. Dart boards and pool tables were scattered through out the room. Many people were there talking and drinking, but Harry didn't recognize any of them.

"You too Potter,"Seamus said guiding his friend to the back of the long warehouse like room. "For a dead man."

"But I am not!" Harry said menacingly.

"No, far from it." His tattooed friend said pushing Harry down into a dusty recliner. "What brings you round my way, eh, Potter?"

"Guns, knives, painkillers." Harry said pinching the base of his neck, as if it were going to stop the immense pain from traveling in to his shoulders.

"I think we can help." Seamus turned and motioned for a large muscular blond man to come to him. The bulky man nodded at the smaller mans words, then disappearing behind a blanket hanging from the pipe covered ceiling.

Seamus returned with a small vile that contained a clear liquid, and a thin syringe with a short needle at the end. He sat down next to Harry in another brown dusty armchair.

"After this you will feel much better, I promise." The tattooed man told him calmly, like a snake luring its prey to it, as he pulled the substance in to the cylinder of the syringe.

Harry's heart pounded as he watched, he had done some stupid things in his life, but to let a strange little tattooed Irishman inject him with something was a bit scary.What did he have to lose; everything that mattered to him was gone.

Harry slipped off his blazer and began to roll up his sleeve, before he stopped suddenly, his hand shaking around the cuff he had made. He had to know what was going in him.

"What ya gonna do to me Finnigan." He asked as he continued to roll up the left sleeve of his shirt.

"Oi, Potter, have I ever steered you wrong my boy?" Seamus quipped, and smiled at his friend.

Harry just shook his head as Seamus took hold of his forearm. Harry never did drugs; the only drug he had ever needed was Hermione. Nothing else, she was the high of all highs for him, nothing could compare to her.

Harry hissed as the needle broke the skin. Pinching, Pulling, Stinging. His whole arm felt warm like he had just dipped it into a warm tub full of water. Harry laughed quietly at the sensation. It was exhilarating and scary at the same time. Then like a stone was being dropped into a placid lake, the needle was gone and the warmth rippled through out his body. His headache quickly began to fade but he suddenly became overly aware of everything happening around him.

He could feel his blood pumping through his veins, the droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. The way a small Italian man with greasy black hair, which smelled like Swiss cheese and rancid meat, hit his cue ball on the wrong side, causing the nine balls to ricochet off of the two, knocking the eight ball into a corner pocket. He could even hear the wings of a fly as it landed on an open beer bottle.

"How ya feelin' mate." The short Irishman asked him. When he spoke Harry noticed every change in punctuation that comes out of his friend’s mouth. To him it was like watching the last drop of syrup come out of the bottle on to a pancake in slow motion.

"Right as rain." Harry said laughing at his own words. "What did you give me?"

"Not to worry mate, just enjoy it." Seamus said smiling widely at his friend. Harry thought he looked similar to a heyina. "Now about these guns you wanted."

Everything seemed faraway, distant and quiet, like someone trying to whisper an important secret to you from a distance. Harry watched as the large man emerged from behind the blanket with a large green army bag slung over his shoulder.

Harry felt a light touch on his cheek. He turned to see who was touching him. Hermione stood behind him, a wide smile on her face. She was so beautiful. Harry wanted to reach up and grab her, kiss her and pull her close to him and never let her go.

His head began to spin the room swirling, spinning, blurring. The only thing that remained in focus was Hermione. She reached her hand out to him gently touching his cheek again.

"Good luck today." His voice was a false soar of happy, a sugary sweet, worthy of an Oscar or something.

"Thanks mate, but luck has nothing to do with it." Harry said looking at a completely different version of him in the mirror. A bit heavier with shorter hair and no ugly scar down his cheek. A happier version, a pre-bullet-in-the-head version.

He straightened the maroon tie that hung neatly from around his neck. He smiled, this was their day and nothing was going to change that.

"I guess things are finally looking up huh?" The false voice spoke again.

"I hope so." Harry said as he turned around to face his friend.

All he turned to was a rain slicked street, with the big green army bag now slung over his shoulder, and a little black case in his hand.

"Harry!" A voice called from the doorway back into the warehouse. Harry turned to see Seamus watching him as he left."Don't go too crazy Potter." The tattooed Irishman called looking at his friend with concern.

"I think it’s a bit too late for that." Harry said as he turned again to shove the heavy duffle bag into the backseat of his large dark car.

3. To The End

A/N: Ok this is the big scene... thanks so much to everyone that has reviewed it has kept me positive about this story! Thanks so much to Spoonjosh who is a great wall to bounce ideas off of… Thanks so much to my editor and bud C-Dog... your awesome. You make me look good.

Now for the warning: I hadn’t intended this to come out this graphic and violent but wow… so serious forewarning. There are some scenes of intense graphic nature ahead lots of death and very, very, very, very, very ooc Harry. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the chapter… Please comment I need the input.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb; he’s always choking from the stench and the fume, the wedding party all collapsed in the room. Send my resignation to the bride and the groom. Lets go down, this elevator only goes up to 10. He’s not around he’s always looking at men. Down by the pool he doesn’t have many friends, as they are, face down and bloated, snap a shout with the lens. If you marry me, will you bury me, will you carry me to the end, and say goodbye, to the vows you take, and say good by to the life you make and say goodbye to the heart you break and all the cyanide you drank. She keeps a picture of the body she lends, got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and its shows by the Benz, she drives at 90 by the Barbie’s and Ken’s. If you ever say never too late. I’ll forget all the diamonds you ate, lost in coma and covered in cake, increase the medication, share the vows at the wake. Kiss the bride. So say goodbye, to the vows you take. So say goodbye to the life you make and say goodbye to the heart you break and all the cyanide you drank. You say goodbye to the last parade, and walk away as the parties fade and say good night to the heart you break and all the cyanide you drank, to the end.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two weeks had passed since his encounter with Seamus, and life hasn’t got much better for Harry. He was now fully addicted to whatever it was that Seamus had given him and the contents of the little black case were almost gone. The tiny motel room that Harry now occupied was dark all the time. The curtains pulled closed against the day, holding in all of the pain and anger that resinated came from him.

It was two weeks of watching, waiting, and planning. Two weeks of sleepless nights and hopeless days. Harry couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous size of Draco Malfoy's House.

"Must be compensating for something",he heard Hermione say. Harry laughed at her joke; she was in the front seat of his large car. She was with him more often. The closer the time came to getting that sick bastard, the more she came around.

Harry had been watching Draco's house relentlessly for six days straight now. He was learning his routines, friends and lovers. Even though he was now married to Harry's once ex-girlfriend, Mr. Malfoy had several male visitors at all sorts of hours of the day. Harry really could puke at the thought.

"Sick bastard",Harry said as he watched Draco gently kiss another bruised and battered muggle boy goodbye. To Harry's surprise many of the boys come back, still bruised from before. They came for even more attention from Mr. Malfoy.

Harry returned to his dingy motel room, stomachstill reeling from watching his former school mate dismiss not one, not two, not even three, but four boys today; all different age, size, and race.

"How could Ginny just watch this happen?" Hermione asked him.

"I don't know, dear, she used to be so strong." Harry replied, pouring a glass of bourbon. He took it all down in one shot, while he sat down in a worn armchair with his little black case.

Harry's head was pounding from sitting in his car all day straining his already poor eyes; looking through cheap binoculars he purchased at a convenience store, on clearance. All he wanted was the pain to go away. Again for what seemed like the fiftieth time since visiting his Irish friend, Harry rolled up the sleeve of his dark shirt.

Pinching, pulling, burning and all was black

"I don't think he is going to make it."

Harry's body shook like a rag doll someone was pushing down on his chest. He wanted nothing more than to jump up and run to Hermione. To save her, but he couldn't move.

"Leave me, help her! HELP HER!" His mind screamed, but nothing came out; only an sickgurgling as Harry felt something warm and wet run down his cheek.

"Who would do this?" A skinny man asked. He was tall and very lanky dressed in a blue uniform. "This is a wedding for Christ sake."

Harry's head fell to the left, what he saw made him want to die inside. He saw bloody bodies of his friends; some screaming, reaching for help. Others with their eyes open wide in lifeless stares; their mouths hung open in silent screams. His heart broke a thousand times over at the sight. He was being hauled out of this bloody church like a useless lump of nothing, unable to help any of his friends or more importantly, his wife.

Harry's vision blurred as tears formed in his eyes. Everything went red as blood and it flowed into his vision. He closed his eyes to the horror and couldn't open them again.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

A loud thunderclap caused Harry to fall out of the worn down armchair chair. The floor was unforgiving. The worn carpet held no cushion for his worn body. Harry laid flat on his back staring at the ceiling. How did he get here? Why? What was he doing this for?

A gentle kiss on his forehead was all he needed. His heart swelled at the thought of Hermione.He loved her bushy brown hair, her bright brown eyes that sparkled with all the light from a thousand stars, and her loving smile. Everything about her was perfect; she was everything he could ever ask for.

"Harry come on, they will be here any minute." Hermione called up the stairs to her fiancé. "You’re honestly worse than a girl-"

Hermione's giggles filled the foyer of the house. Harry had appeared silently behind her, catching her off guard. He had wrapped his arms round her; kissing her and nipping at her neck.

"What was that?" Harry asked tickling her sides. "Worse than what?" Harry smiled as Hermione twisted and squirmed in his arms.

"A gu- a gu-"Hermione tried laughing and gasping for air. "A GIRL!" She shouted.

Harry instantly stopped his tickling and hugged her warmly from behind and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"As long as we got that cleared up."

DING

"Oh,"Hermione gasped. "That must be Ron."

Harry watched Hermione back away from him smiling warmly as she went. She was so sweet, how could he not love her?

Hermione opened the door and stood frozen gaping at the person in front of her. He had platinum blonde hair, dark clothes and all. Draco Malfoy was at their home. Harry quickly made his way between Malfoy and Hermione.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked angrily. His face was turning a pale shade of pink; looking at the weasel in front of him.

"I've come to bring you a message." Malfoy spoke, his words as cold and icy as his sleet gray eyes.

"And what would that be?" Harry asked, his hand aching to reach for his wand and curse that little ferret into oblivion.

A thin whisk of a smirk crossed Malfoy's pail face. He raised his hand, pointed it at Harry right between the eyes, making his hand look like a gun.

"BANG!" Malfoy shouted. Harry reached quickly for his wand, but before he had a chance to pull it, he was gone. Malfoy’s morbid laugh lingered into the night.

"What the hell?" Hermione asked, her hands pressing firmly against Harry's back trembling. "Why would he do that?"

"I don't know." Harry said staring out into the dark front yard. A figure appeared again on the yard. Harry raised his wand quickly, but lowered it just as fast when he realized it was Ron.

Heavy fog rolled over the grass and into the house. It engulfed Harry's nostrils and obstructed his vision. He could hear Hermione calling for him; her voice was distant, faint. He rubbed his eyes to try and clear away the fog, to try and find her, to help her, and to answer her calls for him.

His eyes came in to focus, bright light flooded his vision. He was no longer standing, searching his home. He was flat on his back, the cool grass beneath him. He could hear distant rumbling of cars driving by.

Harry groaned as he sat up to look around. All of his body ached; he put his head in his hands and cried. Alone in the middle of a park across from the scummy motel room he called home, for now.

His body shook with the sobs that came over him. How could he let himself get this way? What had he done to deserve this? He was supposed to be dead. He guessed he would be better off that way. Cold and stiff in the ground with Hermione forever. No! He was now a crazy drug addict, trying to plan the death of his wife's murders, with his wife.

"What have you done to yourself Potter?" Harry asked himself. "What are you doing?"

He felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. Harry looked up no one was standing there, but a soft voice broke into his ears.

"Are you ok?" The soft female voice spoke. "Sir?"

Harry turned to see a small elderly Asian woman standing over him. Harry stood quickly, causing him to wince from all the sore muscles in his body.

"Oh, yes, thank you. Just fine." Harry said straightening his dark shirt and brushing off the blades of green and brown grass that clung to him.

"Are you sure my dear, you look a bit...” She paused for a moment as if trying to choose her words very carefully. "Bleary."

"No, no, just fine." Harry lied. Just came to sit for a moment and think."

"Okay, if you are going to be alright." The small woman spoke.

"Yes." He said as he turned to walk across the street back to the motel.

The walk to his front door was long and full of hateful thoughts. Not at Draco or anyone else; just at himself for what and who he had become. He pulled the large brass key from his pocket and pushed it in to the lock and turned it. As he pushed the door open a small glint of green caught his eye.

Harry looked up at his door; an invitation was taped to the red paint of the door. He ran his hand over the raised metallic green vine that was on it. Harry read the inscription on that front

You are corgily invited to

Join

Dr. and Mrs. Malfoy

For dinner

June 24, 2007

R.S.V.P.A.S.A.P.

He pulled the invitation off the door, his blood was boiling. He could hear his heart beat pounding angrily in his ears. He flipped the invitation over. Nothing was on it except a single sentence

"Here’s your chance."

Harry looked questioningly at it. How could anyone else know about his plans? The only person he thought he would have told was Seamus. Harry glanced over his shoulder looking at the almost empty parking lot. Nothing seemed out of place. Nothing that would cause him to think twice. He turned around too soon to see someone shift their position underneath an invisibility cloak sitting on the curb.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Gravel crunched and ground underneath the worn boots that Harry had tried so hard to make shine again. The long driveway was packed with grayish-silver stones with an occasional bright green stone thrown in. Many other people walked up along the same drive way; talking and laughing oblivious to the plans of the quiet dark haired man that walked among them. The holster he had strapped around his chest made it difficult for him to breathe, and it poked irritatingly into his ribs. Harry rubbed his left side, wishing he knew a better way to do this.

His upper body was weighed down and felt like he had a small child clinging to him. The small gray haired muggle butler nodded snobbishly as Harry and several other extravagantly dressed guests walked through the doors.

He looked around the large open ball-like room. He could feel the scathing looks boring in to him; like their eyes were maggots digging into the deepest parts of his heart. He knew many of these people. Many of them he had handled personally after the second war. Some stared in shock; those were the ones Harry was marking silently in his head. Those were the ones to die tonight.

The light chattering and soft whispers ceased as two large oak doors swung open. Harry recognized the two large men that looked like gorillas stuffed in tiny little tuxedos, Crabb and Goyle. Their faces were still pudgy and very pig-like; both looking as if they had just smelled something very vile.

The numerous amount of people gathered in the hall began to gently clap and whisper again as a pale skinny platinum blond haired man walked in to the great room. A small withered red head attached at his arm. She looked weak and frail; the very shell of the person she used to be. She seemed to have a very strange look in her eye; almost resembling Luna Lovegood or Professor Trelawney. She was staring off into nothing, but seeing everything there.

Draco greeted many of the guests with a cold smile and Ginny just seemed to be dragged along like a dog on a leash. Harry’s heart broke at the sight. That was not the same girl he once knew. She was broken.

Harry blended into the crowd as Draco made his rounds, avoiding being seen. Joining conversations that ranged from the poor job the minister was doing; to a conspiracy of the increased amount of muggle born to filter out the true purebloods.

He watched Draco like a hawk. He observed every movement and mannerism. He definitely changed since school; he was still cruel and vile, but seemed to cut you down and leave you wanting to come back for more.

"Stupid boys",Harry muttered under his breath as he thought of the numerous boys (none of them weresmart enough to be called men), he had watched come and go from the house he now stood in.

"I couldn't agree more." A cold voice spoke beside him. Harry turned to find icy steel gray eyes piercing into his. Her skinny face was framed by jet black hair and her skin resembled that of a porcelain doll. In Harry's opinion, this girl could stand to eat a bit more; either that or stop puking it up. "But you don't look much like his type." The girl said as she turned her icy eyes on Draco.

"Oh, I am not." Harry’s face coiled up in utter disgust. He felt his stomach turn at the idea and decided he was content with examining the olive in his martini glass.

"Good." The girl spoke again returning her frozen stair upon Harry.She gently placed a hand on his arm and smiled so slightly that Harry felt his heart grow cold and sink in his chest. This woman was vile, cruel and something about her was just plain evil. She leaned closer to Harry and he felt a cold chill creep up his spine.

"My name is Tynicesis,"She smiled "What’s yours?" She whispered as she gently squeezed his arm.

There was nothing nice or even appealing about this woman. Harry fought his lip from curling up in revolution. He could feel Hermione with him. Her hands on his shoulders, her scent filling his lungs.

"Do it, we can use her." She whispered. "Do it. Do it. Do it...."

"Parker Hutch." Harry said as he smiled back at Tynicesis, he could feel Hermione kiss his cheek. She wanted this; she wanted him to kill her. "It's very nice to meet you."

"Yes, very." She said smiling as she dropped her hand from Harry's arm. Her words were syccriny sweet, but inviting; almost as if she were a predator luring its prey.

"She doesn't know how wrong she is." Hermione giggled inhis ear as Tynicesis slid her arm into Harry's

"How true." Harry smiled as he walked on with his new found friend.

The room she had taken him to was enormous. The walls were lined with emerald and marble.

"I think it matches your eyes." She said as they entered. Bookshelves lined all of the walls with hundreds of books; all different sizes, colors, and with different sorts of bindings. Harry was sure that many of them were probably illegal ones that Malfoy had kept after his father died. Harry could think of a thousand other places he would rather be than in this extravagant office, with a girl that clearly did not have honorable intentions.

A soft hand to his cheek and he knew exactly what he had to do. He felt all the weight of all of Hermione's pain, all of her anger. She wanted answers, justice, and she wanted retribution. Swift and true retribution.

Harry turned to face the vile woman in the room with him. Everything about her infuriated him to his core. She was everything bad in this world. Everything that had taken his life away from him, everything he had fought so hard for.

She stood, smiling, her delicate doll like hands tracing the patterns in the lace on her dress. She was trying her best to look seductive and lure Harry to her. He could tell by the look in her eyes she was planning on having "fun" with him. A wicked smile crosses his face; he straightened his jacked as he walked to her. He ran his hand through his hair pushing the long strands out from his eyes.

Tynicesis opened her mouth letting her tongue run over her lips; leaving them glistening in its wake. This simple act caused Harry to want to wretch everywhere.

"Oh, Honestly! How could someone be so vile?"

Harry suppressed a chuckle; Hermione always knew the right things to say to make him feel better. His face was now inches from hers, he could smell the bitter wine she had been drinking. Harry watched closely as her eyes dilated, causing almost all of the grey disappear; leaving deep black pools of nothing in their place. He reached his hand smoothly into his jacket, as if he were reaching for something small, something useful in Tynicesis' plan. Harry couldn't help but laugh as the shaking woman inhaled quickly.

"Are you going to play with me, Mr. Hutch?" She asked breathing heavily.

Harry could feel his blood pounding in his ears, as he wrapped his hand tightly around the handle of the knife.

"Oh, yes!"

His hand moved so quickly, he didn't think he could have controlled it himself. Everything had gone silent except for the gentle pounding of his own heart.

Thud.Thud. Thud. Thud.

She was screaming, Harry could tell her mouth was open wide. Her eyes were searching frantically around the room. Her porcelain doll hand was on her face, covering most of the large hole that Harry's blade had just made. He watched her mouth open and close, like a fish out of water calling for help.

"Yes, keep screaming, bring them all here." Harry thought as an insane grin crossed his face.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

His hand slashed out again. This time across her chest, cutting one of the straps on her dress. The cut was very deep and Tynicesis' blood sprayed across Harry's face. He lazily wiped it off with the dark sleeve of his jacket.

She began stumbling around the room, breaking all sorts of lamps, relics and knick-knacks in her wake. Wand-less magic shot off in all directions, but it was so erratic Harry didn't even have to move to avoid it.

She finally fell on the couch in the middle of the room. Blood was pouring from the wounds on her body, contrasting with her pail skin; the deep crimson spreading across the smooth surface. It was like raspberry topping on top of cold ice cream.

Now in her last moments of life, Harry found this vile woman beautiful. Not the same beautiful he saw Hermione, but beautiful that she was no longer going to be in this world

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Sound flooded back into his ears, he could hear her gurgling and choking on her own blood. Harry could also hear the distant yells and foot stomps coming to the aid of the bloody woman’s calls. Harry knew he didn't have much time and he leaned over the dieing girl. Her eyes wide and scared as she starred at Harry's bloody face.

"Are we having any fun yet?" He said as he lowered the long blade down on her throat and pushed. It cut easier than he had expected, like a warm knife through butter. The blood flowed freely from the large hole in her throat. Her gurgling and spitting slowed as she drowned in her own blood.

As she took her final breath, Harry jammed the stained knife into her chest. He was going to need more to get through what was coming for him now. Harry reached into his coat pulling out two large guns from the holsters.“Revenge” in one hand and “Justice” was in the other. The sound of the world began to fall away again as the large doors of the office opened.

About eight large men stood in the door, staring at the blood stained sight before them. Harry stood there covered blood, two large silver guns trained on them and Tynicesis splayed and bleeding on the couch behind him. The large knife was sticking out of her chest like a flag of an explorer marking his territory.

Harry watched as Goyle ran off down the hall in the direction of the dinner hall. The other seven advanced on him, some of them drawing their own guns. He tightened his fingers around the triggers of the guns. Theedges of his vision began to close in on itself. He felt his arms shake from the first shots. One large man grabbed his shoulder and fell to the ground. Harry took another step forward and unloaded another roundas his vision completely closed and all went black.

A soft humming filled his ears; it took him a moment to realize it was Hermione. She was standing at the sink smiling happily at the suds and dishes in it.

"Dinner was great!" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her gently on the cheek.

"Thanks." She said turning to kiss her face. "Maybe you should go check on Ron, he has been really quiet since dinner."

"Anything you want." Harry smiled as he let her go. He turned and walked from the kitchen down the short hallway to the living room. He stopped for a moment when he heard Ron talking.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"No, there’s no excuse."

"I suggest you deflate that ego."

"We have a deal."

"Then I will release them, I am sure the daily profit would love to-"

"Glad you see it that way."

Harry heard the click of his cell phone closing. He was about to walk into the living room when Hermione put her hand on his shoulder. He turned to face her and…

*CRACK*

Harry's arms were aching, but at least thirty people lay bleeding on the ground. Goyle had just fallen to his knees in front of Harry. He was gripping his shoulder tightly and pleading with Harry;tears flowing from his small beady eyes.

"Please, Potter, spare me. I'll help you!" He begged

"Pathetic." Harry groaned. "You can give it, but you just can't take it." He pressed the barrel of Revenge against Goyle's forehead; he could see it burning into his skin. Goyle screamed and squeezed his eyes closed even tighter, his pudgy cheeks soaked in tears.

Harry pulled the trigger as brain was separated from owner. It sprayed in every direction behind him. Harry stepped over the body heading out into the hall.

"Wow, I could have sworn there would have been a lot less." Hermione said as she looked down at the open hole in the back of the fat man's head.

Harry sniggered as he exchanged the spent clips for new ones. Most of the enormous mansion had been abandoned. The halls were dead silent, except the sound of his footsteps.

A jet of red light flew out from behind the large exotic vase; it hit the wall causing shards of marble to break off, cutting his cheek.With out a second thought or hesitation he holstered Justice and pulled out his own wand. He aimed carefully, he probably only had one shot. He waited, his wand poised in front of him ready for anything. A chubby fist shot out a black wand in hand. A bright jet of blue light hit the hand; it froze and began to point at the ground.

The chubby hand was followed by a fat arm and a pudgy face. His eyes wide open in shock. The large man fell hard on the ground, his wand breaking in the process.

"Well, what do we have here?" Harry asked, standing over the petrified man. He put his wand back into the inside of his jacket.

"Were you trying to sneak up on me?" Harry said pointing Revenge at his head. "What was that you say?" He asked tilting his head curiously.

"I still see after all these years, too dumb to spe-SHIT!"

Harry was cut off as another jet of red light shot past him; this time it cut his forearm open and blood flowed from the hole in his jacket. He turned to see tips of fiery red hair bolting down a hallway.

"Damnit." Harry whispered. He turned back to look at the frozen man on the ground. Harry smiled for just a moment at the horrified look on Crabbsface. "Oh how many Galleons I would have paid to see that look on your face in school." He said as he pulled the trigger watching his face disappear into a deep pool of red.

Harry ran off down the hall that he had seen Ginny disappear. There were only three doors at the end. Two of them, both open, led to large bedrooms the size of his house, the third was locked.

"She's in there." Hermione whispered in his ear.

"Bombarda!!"

Harry’s voice echoed through the halls, followed by the large oak door being blown off its hinges in to a thousand splinters. One of the larger ones had hit the cowering Ginny in her stomach. Harry heard her screams of pain and ran to find her. She was on her knees, her velvet forest green dress stain around the large chunk of wood in her stomach.

"Ginny what the hell-" He screamed but was quickly cut off by Ginny pointing her wand at his throat.

"'Ello Harry." She said reminding him oddly of Moaning Myrtle. "We thought you were dead."

Ginny’s hand began to shake, her eyes became wide and she started crying.

"Oh, god!" She sobbed "Draco said you were dead." Still not moving her wand.

"No, almost, but I am still-"Harry stood still not moving for fear of the wand under his chin.

"Well you will be." Her voice took on that odd sort of happy tone again.

"Shut up! God SHUT UP!!" She screamed.

"He's coming, he's coming. He's going to save us." Ginny sang.

"Ginny, please are you ok?" Harry asked.

"Kill me." Her voice was low and horse. "Kill me."

"No! Don't listen to her!" Ginny dropped her wand at her side. "See we are good, we won't hurt Harry."

"Ginny, what the hell is wrong with you?" Harry sputtered leaning closer to her. "You're acting like a mad woman."

"Mad, mad, mad!!! We are all MAD!" She screamed.

"Kill me, Harry, please." She begged

"Ginny, what’s happened to you?" Harry asked "What has Draco done toyou?"

"Draco," She smiled "Draco loves us."

"I hate him, I should have-"

"DRACO! LOVES! US!" She screamed as she reached for her wand. She rose to point it again at Harry, but came face to face with the two barrels of Harry's guns.

"Would you really kill us Harry?" Ginny asked sweetly. "We still love you."

"Yes, if Ginny asked me to." Harry said somberly.

"Harry please!” Ginny sobbed holding the chunk of wood in her body.

"Arvada-"

*CRACK CRACK*

Ginny fell to the floor at his feet. Half of her head missing and her wand falling uselessly to the floor.

"Poor thing." Hermione said. "He's coming."

Harry walked out into the hall just time to watch Malfoy come around the corner. For a fleeting moment Harry saw a hint of panic cross his face.

"Maybe he saw his gorillas." Hermione laughed.

Harry didn't have anytime to react. Draco had drawn his own gun and was walking surely to Harry.

"Filthy Potter! Your like a fucking roach you just won't die!" Malfoy screamed as he fired on Harry.

He ducked behind a statue in the hall; he really had no other places to run except for the massive bedrooms. He could hear Malfoy's heinous laughter coming closer to him. He felt a slight pang of fear, but that is only natural when your cornered by a man who already "killed" you once.

"Do you think your really going to make it out alive?" Malfoy laughed. "You should have given up like that filthy mud blood you call a wife." He stopped and put a hand to his mouth. "Oops! Or should I say called."

That was the final straw. Harry hated anytime someone called his wife that or any other name that didn't ring true to her.

"You slimy son of a bitch!" Harry screamed as he jumped out from behind the statue.

*CRACK*

The bullet tore flesh from bone, going clean through Harry. His shoulder wept red and his back was on fire. Tears burned at the corners of his eyes. He fell to his knees, how could he have let his emotions cause him this? Everything seemed to drop in to slow motion as Malfoy started walking to him. Harry watched closely as Malfoys hair moved slightly; that disgusting smirt slowly crossing his face in triumph.

Harry used all of the strength he had to stand again. He wasn't going down on his knees in front of Malfoy. Harry was hurt and Malfoy knew it, he stopped just short of Harry and raised his gun again.

"You should have chosen your friends more wisely Potter."

"STUPIFY!"

Malfoy fell to the ground with a sickening thud, his gun outstretched to the ceiling, his legs open in mid walk. He looked like an angry statue someone had knocked over and just left.

"I think I chose just fine." Harry said as he levitated Malfoys body in to the room where his dead cousin still lay; along with dozens of others that lay in odd sorts of positions that human bodies shouldn't be in. He dropped Malfoy's body and it landed with a wet squelch on the lifeless bloody bodies of his own death eaters.

Hermione sat smiling onone of the stomachs of one of the fatter men, while Harry retrieved the large knife from Tynicesis' chest. It came out hard with a sick kind of sucking sound. Harry walked over to Malfoys frozen body and poked the knife gently in to his forehead.

"Did that hurt?" Harry asked. "Oh, guess not." Harry laughed

"How about this?" He said removing his ring finger that held a large serpent head with a sparkling emerald in its mouth.

"Oooh, nothing. How about this?" He asked running the blade up between Malfoy's legs. Harry knew the bloody man was screaming. No man should have to endure this sort of pain.

"But he's not a man, he's a ferret."

"True." Harry said as he slipped the knife across the other mans stomach.

Malfoy could do nothing but lay there and bleed all over his former death eaters. His own blood mixing with theirs.

"Funny," Hermione said watching the blond man bleed. "It doesn't look any different than mine."

Harry sat on the couch in silence watching him bleed slowly, unable to move or cry, and unable to help himself.He was sitting in a place where he was just as helpless, useless and just as alone as he and Hermione were.

Finally Harry removed the spell on Malfoy, blood spurting from his mouth on to his and Harry's faces.

"Anything you have to say?" Harry asked with the knife still in hand.

Blood trickled from the corners of his mouth. When he finally opened his mouth his teeth were completely red and Harry could see the blood gurgling up in his mouth.

"Weasel." He said, his voice almost pleading, as if trying to tell him something, yet it still held a bit of that condescending tone it always had.

"Fucker", Harry said as he shoved the bloody knife into the bridge of Malfoy’s nose.

He stood and stepped over the bodies and walked quietly out of the house; still feeling just as alone and just as angry when he walked in. His arms were sore, his heart broken and his life still gone. He walked back down the long driveway and got into his car. He didn't drive anywhere; he didn't even turn it on. He just sat there and cried.