A Moment in Paradise

dragonsangel68

Rating: NC17
Genres: Romance, Humor
Relationships: Draco & Ginny
Book: Draco & Ginny, Books 1 - 6
Published: 24/10/2007
Last Updated: 25/10/2007
Status: Completed

When you're on your honeymoon everything has to be perfect, doesn't it? A little look at what Draco and Ginny got up to on their honeymoon (follows Dragon and Angel directly).

1. Honeymoon


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling; I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER ONE

HONEYMOON

Draco's eyes fluttered open slowly. The room was still dark, not that it meant anything with the heavy draperies drawn tight against the windows. He had no idea what time it was, but he assumed it was late. After leaving explicit instructions with hotel reception that they were not to be disturbed, under any circumstances, they locked themselves in their suite and made love until Merlin only knew what ungodly hour.

Now his stomach was complaining about the state of its contents or lack thereof and he knew, until he remedied the situation, he was unlikely to return to sleep. With extra care he untangled himself from Ginny and slipped from the bed. She was sound asleep, and while he would have liked her company, he knew she needed the rest. The wedding had taken a lot out of her. It had been an exceptionally long day, and he was surprised that she had made it through without collapsing on him or something just as awful.

He slipped a bathrobe with the hotel's emblem emblazoned on the breast over his naked form and tiptoed through to the sitting room, closing the bedroom door softly behind himself. At the hearth, he ordered a full breakfast for himself and a platter of fresh fruit for Ginny for when she woke up. The kitchen tried to argue that it was too late for breakfast, but Draco was insistent and eventually got his way without raising his voice.

With stealth, he slipped back into the bedroom and through to the bathroom. It only took him a few minutes to attend to his morning routine, and then he returned to the sitting room to await the arrival of room service. Draco winced when a sharp rap on the door echoed through the sitting room. He hoped the noise wouldn't disturb Ginny's slumber.

"Bring it in quietly," Draco whispered harshly. "Leave it on the table."

"Yes, sir." The servant guided the tray in carefully and gently placed it on the table as instructed. "Will there be anything else, sir?"

"No."

"Very good, sir." The servant backed out of the room.

The aromas coming from the trays of food were making Draco's mouth water profusely. He moved over to the table and made himself comfortable, attending to the polite ingrained rituals, such as laying out his napkin before lifting the silver lid from the room service tray. The bacon was stilling sizzling on the plate, and without further delay Draco began to eat. He knew he was hungry, but didn't realize how deprived he'd allowed himself to become until he began to refuel.

Just as he finished everything on his plate, he heard a movement from the bedroom. He plucked a plump strawberry from the fruit platter and walked to the bedroom door, listening carefully he deduced she was still in bed or somewhere in its vicinity.

Perfect, he thought as he cracked the door open.

Ginny was still in bed. Her eyes were closed, but a smile was playing about her lips. Draco smirked. He knew she was awake. With care, he sat on the edge of the bed and watched her for a few moments. There wasn't even a flutter of her eyelashes to inform him that she acknowledged his presence. Draco played the strawberry over her mouth. Her lips quirked just a little, then her tongue flicked out to taste the sweet berry.

"Ah, so you are alive."

"Just."

"I ordered you some fruit for breakfast."

"What time is it?"

"Almost one."

"I didn't realize I'd slept so long, you should have woken me up earlier."

"I haven't been awake all that long myself."

"Still, you could have woken me."

"You needed to rest," Draco said with finality. "Now are you hungry?"

"Mmm, I could do with something."

"Start with a strawberry, and I'll get the rest." Draco winked as he dropped the plump berry into her mouth and disappeared into the sitting room to fetch the platter of fruit.

Ginny propped herself up on the pillows and when Draco returned with the platter of fresh fruit he began to feed her one piece at a time, often tasting the sweet offerings himself.

"I smell bacon."

"That would be because I had bacon for breakfast."

"And you didn't save me any?"

"I didn't know when you were going to wake up, but if you want bacon I'll order you some."

"No, it's okay, the fruit is lovely."

"You're sure?"

"Positive, but I'll have to satisfy my taste buds somehow," Ginny uttered as she pulled her husband closer.

Their lips met passionately. Ginny wasted no time dipping her tongue into his mouth to taste the salty bacon she'd smelled. Draco groaned into her mouth as her tongue stroked his erotically. Forgotten for the time being, the platter of fruit slid to the floor with a crash. Lost in the sensation of each other, neither of them noticed.

Draco's hands traveled intently up her body, exploring every inch along the way, even though he knew her curves better than any other man. He smirked against her mouth when she arched into his touch. He knew he was the only one to ever make her feel like this, to act this wanton, and he rather treasured the knowledge.

With cat-like grace, Draco scooped her up and moved her down the bed, and then positioned himself to hover over her. His eyes drank in the wondrous sight of his naked wife. Just looking at her like this was enough to set his blood pumping furiously. Her eyes were already clouded with desire, and her chest was heaving with licentious frustration. The urge to simply take her now was one he had to stave off. He loved to tease her into a frenzy; and besides, she was ever so much more fun when she begged.

Ginny's hand curled around his neck coaxing him closer to her. Their lips met slowly, yet intensely. Draco's mouth trailed down the column of her neck, tasting the milky flesh and eliciting light moans of pleasure from her. His hands trailed down her torso, caressing her curves with an almost tangible reverence. The way her body trembled under his touch was the most erotic thing he thought he would ever experience. It did more to turn him on than actual physical attention to his being.

Their hands and mouths explored each other with a familiarity usually born of years rather than months. They knew exactly how and where to touch each other to evoke the most powerful reactions. Ginny pushed the bathrobe off of Draco's shoulders and ran her hands down his back. Her nails grazed lightly on his skin, leaving a trail of goose flesh in their wake.

As Draco's mouth traveled down her body, Ginny's hands tangled in his hair. She didn't guide him in anyway, she didn't need to — he knew exactly what pleased her most. When he reached her toes, he sat up and slipped the bathrobe off his body completely.

Ginny smiled appreciatively at the sight of her husband's naked form. She sat up with only one thing in mind: to hear him groan with pleasure. Her hands ran over his flesh, stroking it lovingly. Not satisfied with just feeling him, Ginny leaned forward and began to taste his flesh. Shudders ran through his body as her mouth trailed over his chest, drifting lower with every movement until she was bent all the way over, and his control was wandering close to the edge thanks to her over-attentive ministrations.

His fingers wove through her fiery hair, not holding her in place, but encouraging her to remain where she was. There wasn't a man alive who didn't enjoy this sort of attention at any given time. As the physical effects of Ginny's ministrations began to escalate, Draco knew he'd have to stop her soon or it would be over before he'd had the opportunity to satisfy her and that was something he wouldn't allow to happen. A sharp breath filled his lungs when her fingernails brushed ever so lightly across the most sensitive flesh on his body.

Although he didn't wish for the sensations she was inflicting upon him to end, he gently encouraged her to raise her head. Ginny's mouth never lost contact with him all the way up his torso to his mouth. He could taste himself on her breath, something that only served to intensify his almost overwhelming desire for her. As he coaxed her onto her back, his hands and tongue roved wildly. She was a quivering mass of nerve endings, once again, before her head even touched the pillow.

Without delay her legs drifted apart to welcome him and he obliged willingly, sliding into her silky depths effortlessly. They remained perfectly still for what seemed a lifetime. Locked in each other's gaze, drowning in one another's soul. It was almost with reluctance that they began to move together, giving into their bodies' silent screams about their obligation to fulfill their physical satisfaction. A need not matched by their fully sated hearts.

Whispered declarations of lifelong commitment fell from their lips as their lovemaking slowly, but surely augmented. With euphoria well within reach of each of them, natural urges took over and their pace shifted from one of devotedly warm to sizzling hot. It wasn't long before the first signs of climax began to overtake both of them.

In between panted breaths, Ginny's increasing moans of pure pleasure filled the room. She was incapable of coherent speech from the first burst of heat until well after the last shudder of pleasure careened through her system. All she could do was cling to her husband and allow ecstasy to claim her body.

Draco came with a force that had him muttering expletives into her hair. The rigidity that claimed his body as he poured his essence into her lasted for minutes rather than the usual seconds. His exhaustion when the last shudder had run its course through his body was overwhelming. It was though he'd poured his very strength into her. With quivering muscles, Draco carefully lifted himself off of Ginny and dropped down beside her.

Ragged breathing filled the air as both attempted to slow their racing hearts and fill their lungs with much needed oxygen. Draco's hand crept down and his fingers entwined with Ginny's. It wasn't much in the way of contact, but it was all he was capable of at the moment. They lay side by side for a while, listening to each other breathe in the silence of the room.

After some time Ginny muttered, with a total lack of conviction, "I suppose I should have a shower."

"I was thinking more along the lines of that bathtub in there."

Ginny arched an eyebrow at him tiredly.

"You're welcome to join me, if you promise to behave yourself," Draco continued.

"Me? What about you?"

"Love, I hardly have enough energy to lift myself off the bed let alone go another round right now."

Ginny rolled over and placed a trail of feather light kisses on his chest. "Are you sure?"

Draco groaned gutturally. "Give a man a break, witch! I'm going to need at least an hour and some food — maybe some sleep too."

Ginny allowed her hand to creep down and tickle the blond curls below his navel.

"You're insatiable, woman!" Draco claimed her iniquitous hand and brought it to rest on his chest. "I don't know if I can trust you to take a bath with me."

"What makes you say that?" The innocent tone she used was tinged with mischief.

Laughter rumbled from Draco's chest. "I know you."

"So?"

"So you'll have to promise to be a good girl while we're in the tub."

"I promise." She giggled into his chest.

"You could at least try to be sincere."

"I am!"

"Sincere?"

"Trying."

Draco rolled his eyes. He knew she would try something given the opportunity. She was in that touchy, feely mood and would stop at nothing to garner his attention in an intimate manner. "All right, let's go have a bath otherwise we're not going to make dinner."

"We have to Floo the twins as well."

"Bath first, then Floo. By that time we should be ready for an early dinner."

"Mmm."

"And maybe, if you behave yourself, I'll take you dancing tonight."

"That would nice," Ginny murmured contentedly.

"Come on, witch, bath time!"

"That would mean I'd have to move."

"I can't exactly bring the bath in here, love."

"Why not?"

"Might wet the carpet," Draco pointed out as he rolled out of bed. "I'll run the bath, you try to get yourself up."

"Mmm," Ginny uttered contentedly. She was quite happy to just stay where she was for the next two weeks.

Draco chuckled as he entered the adjoining bathroom. He suspected she wouldn't leave the bed unless he forced the issue, something he was prepared to do — gently, of course. The enormous marble tub filled in no time. Bubbles sat high above the edge and the lightly scented the water gave the room with a delicious aroma. He made certain there were enough towels at their disposal before going back to the bedroom.

Ginny was still on the bed where he'd left her. He approached her quietly and ran his fingers down her back. A muffled giggle was his reward.

"Bath is ready, Ginny."

"Energy... no energy."

"Come on." Draco gently slipped his arms under her body and scooped her into his arms.

Ginny's arms wove around his neck and she kissed him deeply.

Draco carefully walked back to the bathroom, keeping one eye cracked open to ensure their safe passage. When he reached the bathtub he gently lowered his wife into the warm water and then followed her in, making himself comfortable before gathering her close to him. They sank back against the wall of the tub and let the warm water caress their bodies.

After sometime, Ginny moved away from her husband. She plucked a sponge from the shelf beside the tub and wet it thoroughly, ensuring it had a thick coating of bubbles. A small smile played about her lips as she went about her task.

Draco watched her curiously, not bothering to ask exactly what she was up to or even attempting to pre-empt what she was going to do. The warm water had added to his already relaxed state, and he was feeling rather drowsy. She brought the sponge to his chest and began to wash his body with care. She didn't speak as she went about her chore. Her small smile remained on her face, though every so often her tongue flicked out to wet her lips, and her eyes darted up to check his reaction. Her movements were unhurried and meticulous, as if she were mapping his contours for later consideration. He didn't think it possible, but his physical desire for her was building again. Her hands roamed lower and lower. He knew she would soon discover the affect her attention was really having on him. He could keep his features stoical, but his body betrayed him in other areas. The sponge ran over the smooth plains of his stomach and continued to roam lower. She ran the sponge gently along his length, her smile broadening marginally at his physical reaction to her ministrations. Rather than move down his legs as Draco suspected she might, Ginny continued to caress his most private parts until he thought he would explode.

Unable to tolerate much more attention, Draco reached down and gently pried the sponge from her grasp. He coaxed her to sit back against the wall of the bath and began his own exploration. He started at her shoulders and arms, massaging her creamy flesh softly. The sponge trailed over the top of her chest, gliding between her shoulders before venturing down to more sensitive areas. When the sponge brushed the peak of one nipple, Draco heard her draw a sharp breath. He chanced a glance at her face; her eyes were half closed, her head lolled back against the tub and a pleased smirk played about her mouth. Again he brought the sponge across her peaks and watched as she bit her lip in an effort to suppress the moan of pleasure that escaped anyway. Draco caressed the mounds of her breasts for sometime, occasionally running over her most sensitive peaks to elicit those sounds of approval that made his own body ache even more for her. It was with regret that he moved lower to caress her still flat stomach, ever aware of what her body guarded even though there was little physical evidence. He could feel her relax under his touch again now that there were no erogenous zones to cause her to gasp.

To keep his own desire under control, Draco next ran the sponge down her left leg, completely avoiding the peak of her thighs. He heard her mewl in protest, but didn't alter his course. After massaging all the way to her toes he moved to her right foot and began to ascend her body. He took his sweet time making certain there wasn't a millimeter of skin left untouched. When he finally brought the sponge between her legs she moved into the soft mass trying to feel more than he was offering. His eyes traveled to her face again; a light pink flush dusted her cheeks, her cinnamon eyes were glazed with desire, and she gazed back at him through heavy lids. Draco had never imagined the simple task of washing each other could be capable of evoking such powerful feelings of desire.

As he was leaning in to plunder her sweet mouth his hand released its grip on the sponge and continued its exploration without the barrier. Their tongues danced together as his fingers tormented her delicate flesh until she was quivering.

With little encouragement from Ginny, Draco slid back to sit with his back against the opposite wall of the tub. She straddled his legs and made herself comfortable across his thighs. Her hands traveled down his chest pausing only to pay homage to his nipples before trailing lower. Her fingers wrapped around his erection and her other hand cupped his balls, massaging them gently. Draco's hands managed to find their way to her breasts again, kneading them gently. The firmer his touch grew, the firmer hers became. Draco leaned forward, his mouth attaching to her neck, paying particular attention to that small area where her neck met her shoulder. It was the one place guaranteed to turn her legs to jelly.

Ginny's head lolled back giving him open access to her neck. She was moaning softly, barely even aware she was making the sound. Draco could tell she was close to climax. The combined efforts of his hands and mouth were making easy work of the task. He wanted to feel her pulse around him, to have her milk him of his seed. His hands moved to her hips and he gently picked her up. Her hands didn't leave his throbbing member; instead she guided him into her welcoming heat.

The satisfied sigh she let loose puffed past his ear. Even though his own pleasure was immense, Draco smirked into her shoulder. She'd never been so responsive to his touch, not that he was complaining — quite the opposite in fact, he was relishing this new set of circumstances very much indeed.

They moved together purposely, each seeking the ultimate satisfaction in the other. Draco had tuned her body so well it wasn't long before her walls began to clamp around him sporadically. Ginny threw her head back. Her verbal affirmations of her euphoria echoed off the tiles. The sound seemed to not only rebound, but to surround them as well. Draco continued to buck his hips rhythmically, still searching for his own release. His strokes hastened to a speed he hadn't considered possible, given his position. Even as her orgasm began to fade Ginny kept riding him hard. Her intense movement helped Draco to gain much progress in his climb to satisfaction. As the familiar tightening in his groin signaled his imminent release, Draco deepened his strokes. She whispered words of encouragement in his ear, some brazen enough to make him blush under any other circumstances. With a primal grunt, he emptied himself into her. When the last shudder had coursed through his body, Ginny lifted herself off, but didn't move away. They remained in a tight embrace until the water began to cool.

"Ready to get out?" Draco murmured against her shoulder.

"Yes, we probably should." Ginny slid off his legs and waited for Draco to gain his feet.

Once out of the tub, Draco slung a towel around his hips without bothering to actually dry himself. He assisted Ginny out of the slippery tub and wrapped her in a large fluffy towel, before pulling her into his chest.

"We'll get dressed and then see about finding somewhere refined for dinner."

"We have to Floo the twins before we leave," Ginny reminded him softly.

"We can do that before we decide on dinner, but we'd better dress first. Merlin only knows what our son would make of our current attire."

Ginny laughed lightly. Drake would be certain to draw the right conclusion. "I hope they're all right."

"They'll be fine," Draco assured her. "They're probably having the time of their lives."

"Or driving your parents to distraction."

"Father won't tolerate any nonsense."

"I know; that's what worries me."

"There's a contingency plan in place, so they have a way to voice their grievances, if they feel they've been dealt with too harshly."

"Oh?"

"They have an adequate supply of Floo powder, and I've shown Drake how to contact Harry if need be."

"Harry knows about this?"

"Yes, I discussed the options with him at length and he agreed to be their first point of contact in case of an emergency."

"You didn't tell me."

"Well, I'm hoping they won't have cause to contact him."

"Do you think they will?"

"No. Father is fully aware of our opinion concerning suitable discipline, but at the same time I didn't want to leave them with nowhere to turn should something happen."

"I'm glad you did."

"Thought it might make you happy." Draco placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Now let's get dressed, so we can see just how insane they're driving my parents."

Draco dressed quickly and left the bedroom to allow Ginny to finish her preparations for the evening in peace. He poured himself a Firewhisky at the concealed bar in the sitting room, while he waited for his wife to join him, and sank into one of the overstuffed leather chairs near the fireplace, sipping his drink. His mind wandered over the time they'd already spent on their honeymoon — admittedly he had no idea what constituted a good honeymoon, but as far as he was concerned things couldn't be going better. Ginny was happy and sated, for the time being; he was relaxed and looking forward to spending every minute of every day, for the next two weeks, with his new wife.

"I think I'm ready," Ginny announced, effectively cutting his musings short.

Draco's eyes flicked up to the doorway and casually roamed over the beauty of his wife. It seemed she had done some personal shopping before the wedding. Her dress fell to the floor, the black silk only allowed a peek of her silver sandals to show. A low-slung back and plunging neckline was held in place by two strands of diamantes, one over each shoulder. Diamantes laced the deep gap over the valley between her breasts, more for decoration than practical purposes. It clung in all the right places and accentuated her assets to the fullest. Her hair was swept up from her face, secured by two diamante combs, and allowed to cascade down her back. In short, she took his breath away.

"You look exceptional, love."

"Thank you."

"Let's place that Floo call, so I can take you out and show you off."

Ginny flushed light crimson, and her eyes searched the floor for anything to stop her from meeting her husband's eyes. She had never quite learned how to accept a compliment with grace or nonchalance.

Draco took her hand and they walked together to the hearth. Once they'd made this Floo call, then he'd find somewhere outstanding for dinner and take her dancing afterwards. This was going to be the best holiday either of them had ever or would ever take, if he had any say in the matter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Thank you to Rainpuddle13 for her wonderful beta skills and offers to spank Draco when he wasn't behaving.

-->

2. Happy Birthday


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling; I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER TWO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The first week of their honeymoon passed in blur of great satisfaction. They ate in fine restaurants; shopped in stores that Ginny wouldn't have dreamed of entering last year; enjoyed each other's company on the beach; made love at all hours of the day and even in locations that would be considered indecent by others. They'd not spent a moment apart, nor had either of them yearned for any personal space. Anyone who took the time to observe the couple would have quickly deduced their newlywed status.

Draco awoke on the second Monday they'd spend in what he'd come to consider paradise. He lounged languidly in bed. There was no hurry to get up and race off anywhere, not today. He rolled over to gather his wife in his arms and was surprised by her absence. A note on her pillow suggested she had left their suite completely. Curious as to her whereabouts on such an important day, Draco unfurled the missive.

Draco,

Happy birthday, darling.

Breakfast is on the table.

I'll be back soon.

Love,

Ginny

He pouted a little. Why would she leave so early in the morning, and on his birthday of all days? He'd been looking forward to starting the morning in the fashion he'd quickly become accustomed to — making love to his wife before setting foot on the floor.

He growled with displeasure and swung his legs over the side of the bed. As his feet hit the floor, a god-awful noise filled the bedroom, and a single red rose appeared just in front of his face. The noise turned out to be a nasty rendition of what he thought was supposed to be 'Happy Birthday'. Draco cringed as whatever it was singing hit a high note and reached for a bathrobe. Before he could grab the article of clothing, the rose floated forward and tapped his nose. A little irritated by this less than expected morning performance he swatted the flower out of his face, only to have it come back and tap his nose repeatedly. He snarled at the annoyance. All he wanted to do, seeing as he couldn't have his wife, was shower and dress for the day.

He grabbed the insistent bloom, intent on rendering it immobile. The moment his fingers curled around the stem his eyes sprung wide open with shock, as an all too familiar tug at his navel gave away the purpose of the persistent rose. He was being transported to an unknown destination, and he was completely naked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Draco's ingrained training saw him land on his feet when the Portkey finally deposited him at the predetermined destination. He dropped the rose and covered his private parts with his hands at the same time as trying to look in every direction at once. He was standing on pristine white beach sand, the water was lapping at his feet, and the tranquility of the area was most disturbing to his panicked mind. A light tinkle of laughter came from behind him.

He swung around to confront whoever was laughing. His wife was standing on the sand clad in a barely there black bikini and a short translucent wrap that was knotted indecently low on her hip. Her eyes danced with merriment that was accentuated by the light laughter rumbling from her chest. She was laughing at him.

"Ginevra, what on earth is going on?" Draco demanded harshly.

She sauntered towards him, watching him under from her lashes. He wasn't pleased — yet. She knew exactly how to befuddle his mind, so he didn't make a scene or become openly angry with her. "Happy birthday, darling," she purred.

"Ginevra—" Draco uttered. He was trying to remain focused, but the woman was bewitching him — he was certain of it. The subtle sway of her hips, the way her leg would reveal itself through the fine fabric then hide again with every step, the way her chest rose and fell slowly — there was no question in his mind, she had cast a spell over him.

"Relax, there's no one here but you and me," Ginny said silkily.

"No one?"

She reached for his hands and gently pulled them from their protective position. "No one," she whispered into his ear before sucking lightly on the lobe.

"Where are we?"

"We're still in Saint Tropez. This little secluded beach only has Portkey access."

"And what do I do when other tourists start to turn up?"

"They won't, I've hired the whole cove for the day." She trailed light kisses down his jaw line. "It's just you and me until today turns into tomorrow."

"You sneaky little witch. How did you set this up?"

Ginny laughed at his surprised expression. "Before we left. I knew I wouldn't get a chance once we'd arrived, so with the help of your father, I made all the arrangements two weeks before the wedding."

"And you were sorted into Gryffindor." Draco shook his head in disbelief. It wasn't the first time he'd had cause to question the Hogwarts Sorting Hat's decision. He was positive Ginny would have fitted into Slytherin without so much as a raising an eyebrow — well, apart from her own family going barmy.

"You wish I'd been sorted into Slytherin."

"You belonged in Slytherin, woman."

"Shut up and kiss me," she demanded as her arm snaked around his neck.

Draco obliged without hesitation, claiming her lips possessively in a deep and passionate union. When they drew apart, Draco took a look around the small cove. It was most certainly secluded with high cliffs on three sides and the ocean on the other. The sand was pure white and the vegetation was a deep, healthy green. There was a small tropical style hut with an intimate dining setting just outside the door and two lounge chairs under a large shady tree.

"Do you want breakfast?"

Draco smirked nefariously at her. "I rather think I may have to work up an appetite."

Ginny's mouth twitched into a sultry smile. Her hand drifted down to caress his groin. "I think we can accommodate you, seeing as it's your birthday and all."

"I do have an aversion for getting sand in my bits, so we'll have to move this elsewhere," Draco muttered as his focus on the conversation began to waver with the sensation of her intimate touch.

"There's the lounge chairs—"

"They'll do."

"Or there's a bed in the hut."

"If we make it that far."

Ginny quirked an eyebrow at him amusedly. "Feeling a little eager this morning?"

"Rather missed our usual romp first thing this morning."

"Did you? Well, we'll have to make up for it now, won't we?"

"You'll do more than make up for it, beautiful," Draco growled licentiously into her neck.

A muffled response was all he received, as his lips once again possessed hers. With gentle pressure on her backside, Draco encouraged her to draw closer, his hands slipped under the cheeks of her bottom and lifted her until her legs snaked around his waist. Now that he had her in his arms, Draco strode purposely to the hut. He meant to make this woman of his howl in delight before he released her.

The lighting in the hut was dim, but there was enough illumination for Draco to see the storage cupboards standing against the walls and the large round bed in the middle of the room. He grinned nefariously. This was the perfect filthy little getaway spot. His wife was a genius.

Without further delay, Draco gently placed her on the edge of the bed. He reached around her back and begun to pull at the ties holding her top on. "I think you're a little overdressed, Mrs. Malfoy."

Ginny giggled lightly into his shoulder, like some schoolgirl getting naked for the first time in front of a boy.

Draco discarded the tiny bikini top with a flourish, and then knelt before her, untying the knot at her hip and gently tugging the wrap away from her body. He sneaked a sly look at his wife's face. She was watching him from under her lashes with a small smile playing over her lips. With a nefarious grin, Draco hooked his thumbs into the side of her bikini bottoms.

Ginny slowly allowed herself to recline on the bed, and Draco slid the skimpy bikini bottoms down her legs. He held them up to examine the almost indecent scrap of fabric a little closer before tossing them over his shoulder without ceremony. Then her husband lifted one of her feet, running a hand over her calf reverently.

He gently guided her foot to his mouth, intent on kissing every toe before ascending her leg. Her skin tasted a little salty, which wasn't surprising given their location.

The second his lips touched the first toe, Ginny had to stifle the urge to giggle. She didn't want to spoil the moment, especially when he was being so attentive. By the time Draco reached her little toe she was shaking with silent laughter.

Draco was mentally patting himself on the back at his ability to reduce his wife to a quivering mess in such a short time, and without truly touching her, when he flicked his eyes up at her. There was something in the way her chest was bouncing that let the air out of his ego with an almighty rush.

He sat up with a jerk. "What's so funny?"

"It—oh—" Ginny let out a loud burst of laughter.

"Ginevra!" Draco had meant to growl, but it came out as more of a whiny plea.

Ginny took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself. "You're tickling me."

Draco gaped at her. He'd never received a reaction like that from her or any other woman, for that matter, he'd indulged before.

Something in the way he was staring at her sobered her right away. He looked so forlorn kneeling butt-naked on the floor in front of her. Ginny slid off the bed to sit in front of her husband. "I'm sorry, darling, I really tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. My body is just more sensitive than usual at the moment."

He muttered something under his breath about it being unjust or something similar.

"It does have its advantages," Ginny whispered, picking up his hand and moving it over her breasts to tease her nipples. "See?"

A cheeky smirk tugged at Draco's mouth. "I don't think I did. You might have to show me again."

Ginny raised her eyebrows at him before lifting his hand to her breasts again. "Watch carefully."

Draco's tongue flicked out unconsciously to wet his lips as his guided hand grazed the peaks of her chest.

"Did you get it that time?"

"You know, I think I might have to get you to show me again."

Ginny started to lift his hand back to her body, but he gently extracted his hand from hers.

"I think I would benefit from a visual display," Draco whispered, gently encouraging Ginny's hand to continue its journey to her chest.

Ginny smiled wickedly at Draco. When she began to massage her breasts, he groaned in appreciation. The feel of her hands on her body was good, but not as wonderful as his would feel. "You should be doing this."

"Keep going," Draco murmured thickly. "You look amazing."

"I do believe my husband is a bit of a voyeur," Ginny said breathily as she tweaked her nipples.

Draco groaned throatily. "Only when it's you I'm watching, my love."

Ginny bit her bottom lip. The sight of her husband getting turned on by her self-pleasuring performance was helping her own blood to heat up to near boiling point. Unable to continue for much longer, Ginny allowed her hands to drift to Draco's chest.

"Don't stop, love, you're so hot when you do that."

"I'm feeling a little peckish," Ginny purred as she applied a little pressure to his chest to encourage him to sit back a little and lowered her head to his groin.

Draco watched her with avid fascination. When her soft, pink tongue flicked out to dance around the head of his cock, he sucked in a sharp breath and reminded himself, harshly, that it would be considered poor form to come at this very minute.

"Like that?" Ginny asked between allowing her tongue to do wicked things to him.

"Oh yeah, you're ama—" Draco trailed off, unable to articulate past primitive grunts and moans, as her tongue ran down the length of his member and back up again.

Ginny smirked at his reaction to her ministrations. There was nothing that brought a man more unstuck than the feel of a tongue on his hard cock.

Draco shuddered and began to breathe erratically. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn she'd been practicing this art form somewhere. Her tongue was swirling and teasing him mercilessly, plus he was sure she'd nipped him lightly a couple of times, not that he was complaining. He couldn't help but move gently when she took him into her mouth properly. While he didn't want her to stop — the sensations she was evoking were mind blowing — he knew if she didn't he'd be done in mere minutes. There was only one problem: he couldn't get his mouth to cooperate with that tiny part of his brain telling him she needed to move away. It wasn't as if he didn't try, he did, but everything he tried to say came out as some primeval sound of encouragement.

When he felt the familiar tightness around his balls, Draco cringed, knowing it was too late to do anything other than enjoy his orgasm. He tried awkwardly to warn Ginny to move away, before she ended up with a mouthful, but she stubbornly stayed where she was, immediately increasing her attentions even more. A guttural moan escaped him as he reached the very brink of euphoria and went careening down the other side into the land of sated bliss. Even when he was coming, Ginny didn't move, instead she lapped up just about every drop he spilled.

"Oh, Ginny, that was incredible," Draco said softly, stroking her hair.

She raised her head a little, and then changed her mind, lowering it again to flick her tongue over the head of his cock to lap up the leftovers, before looking at him. "You taste amazing."

"Do I?" Draco guided her up to his face and kissed her passionately, dipping his tongue into her hot mouth straight away. "You taste better."

"We taste fabulous," Ginny countered with a breathy whisper.

Draco growled his agreement as he claimed her mouth again. The combination of her unique taste and his juices was intoxicating in ways he'd never dreamed. He didn't release her until lack of oxygen had gone past being an issue and had become a critical need.

As his mouth wandered down her neck Ginny could feel gooseflesh rising all over her body. When he paused to pay homage to the pulse point at the base of her neck she couldn't hold back the moan that had been building in her throat from the moment he first kissed her.

"I think you should get on the bed," Draco suggested a little breathlessly.

"What about breakfast?" It wasn't that she actually wanted to eat right now, but it was his birthday and she wanted to make sure he was catered for.

"I'll stop for food once I've made you scream," he growled into her neck.

Ginny laughed throatily. "I like the sound to that."

"Come on then." Draco stood up and offered his hands to assist his wife. "The floor is getting hard."

The moment she was on her feet Draco scooped her into his arms and promptly deposited her on the bed. So he didn't end up on the floor, Draco quickly made himself comfortable beside her. With her sprawled before him he began to explore her body slowly and deliberately, taking the time to pay attention to every inch of her creamy skin and lingering longer over those places that earned him the most delightful moans of appreciation.

Ginny felt as though her whole body was alight. After a few minutes of his attention, it was hard to tell where Draco's hands were at any one time or if her body was simply aching for his touch where his hands weren't. What she did know was that she needed him; and the sooner the better. With that thought firmly in mind she started exploring the planes of his body again. At her first touch, she heard him gasp sharply and felt the skin under her fingertips retract into goose bumps.

Just the feel of her small hand on his chest was enough to send a bolt of anticipation to Draco's groin. While any man alive loved having his cock sucked to completion, Draco found he got far more satisfaction from mutual lovemaking; and as such his body was still waiting to be fully sated. As her hand traveled down his torso all the blood in his body began to thunder towards his groin. He adjusted his position a little, to make it easier for her to reach him, without releasing her breast from his mouth or taking the pressure off his hand that was busy exploring between her legs. Draco moaned against her nipple as her fingers grazed the sensitive skin of his member.

Her hand sought out his hardening member desperately. Ginny loved to feel him growing, and knowing she was responsible for his reaction made the sensation all the more pleasurable. It took her thoughts away from what he was evoking in her for a little while. She was floating very close to the precipice and didn't want to fall over the edge just yet.

Draco tried to suppress his moan of appreciation as her hand glided over his balls. He would swear before the Wizengamot that his wife had the softest hands to ever grace a witch. A shudder ran up his spine when her nails grazed his now mottled flesh.

"Oh, Ginny," he groaned as he came up to claim her mouth. "Keep doing that."

She smiled nefariously and gave his balls a little tickle. "Like that, do you?"

A throaty moan was his only response.

The satisfied smirk on Ginny's face didn't take long to transform into an expression of wanton bliss as his finger worked her most delicate flesh at a frenzied pace. Again she raced towards the very edge of completion, only to consciously pull herself back at the last possible moment. It took all her strength to reach over and pluck Draco's hand from between her legs.

"If you don't stop I'm going to—"

"Isn't that the idea?" Draco smirked cheekily at her heaving breasts, before claiming one peak with his mouth.

"Not without you," Ginny panted out.

Draco lifted his head and regarded her brazenly. "And what is it you want then, my naughty little girl?"

"You—" Ginny gasped as his fingers grazed her engorged clitoris. "Inside."

He stared into her glazed eyes as he slid two fingers into her burning heat. "Like this?"

"No—no—you."

"But that's me," he responded daringly.

"Not fingers—not enough." Ginny reached over and gave his hard cock a small tug.

"Oh, is that what you want?"

"Stop teasing," Ginny whined, giving him another tug in the right direction.

Draco decided he should probably give her what she wanted before she took matters into her own hands literally. As he moved to hover over her, Ginny's legs glided open to accommodate him. He could feel her bucking her hips up to meet him, but he stayed just out of her reach. Draco may have been giving in to her demands, but he wasn't going to just let her have her wicked way with him. There was still too much fun to be had teasing her just a little.

She could feel him prodding at her entrance, and then lifting himself away just far enough to break the contact. Ginny released a feral growl and slowly sank her fingernails into his shoulders.

"You are impatient," Draco chided lightly, while nibbling on her neck.

"Will you just— Ohhh, yes," she moaned as he dropped lazily into her.

"Better, my love?"

Ginny sighed appreciatively as he slid out and plunged even deeper into her. Despite his apparent determination to tease and keep the pace sedate, she felt far more content now that he'd made the most intimate contact. There was no denying the feeling of wholeness she felt when they were as one.

The moment he felt her wet heat Draco's need increased tenfold. It had been easy to tease her when he wasn't so desperate for completion himself, but now he wasn't interested in messing around. She was meeting his every thrust with unadulterated intent and that alone was slowly breaking down his resolution to savor this for as long as possible.

Though still not entirely interested in rushing things, Draco increased their pace a little. He knew if he allowed his naughty wife to gain control it would be all over in a matter of seconds. Her moans and groans, coupled with the occasional gasped request to go faster or deeper were testing his resolve to the very limit. Caught between his desire to have this heavenly feeling last forever and his primal urges to seek climax quickly, Draco fought with all he had to maintain some semblance of control. With every thrust, his desire to feel her pulse around him was growing to a level that was becoming impossible to ignore.

All of a sudden Draco stopped, and his eyes popped wide open. It seemed Ginny's frustration had prompted her to play dirty. "Ginny, don't," he hissed.

"Don't what?" she responded, batting her eyelashes in an innocent gesture that actually looked a little scary when she did it over her lust-filled orbs.

"You know," Draco grunted as her muscles clamped tightly around him again.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Ginny purred, giving his cock a few quick squeezes.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply in an effort to regain his control. It didn't work. All he could smell was Ginny and sex, hot sex. "If you don't stop I'm going to—"

"Just go with it," Ginny whispered thickly. "Fuck me hard."

Draco raised his head a little more and regarded her closely. Her face was glowing bright red, and her chest was heaving sporadically. The urge to capture one of her nipples between his teeth was recognized and pushed aside temporarily. She was staring at him from under her lashes; her eyes were begging him to give her what she needed. Then there were her pouty lips demanding he lavish them with his own. How could he possibly refuse her?

One of his hands came up and caressed her face affectionately. Draco's emotions were running rampant through his system. He loved this woman beneath him so totally that he truly believed the feeling could physically hurt him.

"I love you," he uttered hoarsely just before he claimed her mouth in a searing kiss.

By the time he found himself nibbling his way down the column of her neck, their pace had increased to near blinding speed. Draco didn't think about how his control had abandoned him — he wasn't capable of focusing on anything other than the fact that his climax was imminent.

Just as Draco became conscious of a distinct tightening in his groin, Ginny thrust upwards with more power than he thought her capable of. Her muscles began to pulsate around his length, trying their mightiest to drain him of his essence. The way she gasped his name breathlessly, as wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure flowed through her, added fuel to the already blazing fire in his veins. He could feel himself teetering on the very edge of ecstasy, yet he seemed unable to take that extra step and join her in bliss. As the minutes dragged on the fluid movement of hips became more erratic with the frustration he was feeling. Even Ginny's muttered obscenities weren't helping him push past the invisible barrier that had erected itself between him and heaven.

All of a sudden Draco became aware of a new sensation. Ginny was stroking his face affectionately. Her eyes had begun to lose their licentious glaze and she was staring at him with irrefutable love.

"Calm down a bit and feel what you're doing," she whispered softly.

Draco slowed his pace a little and rediscovered his rhythm at the same time. Ginny's hand wove around his neck and drew him to her mouth. Her lips were soft and inviting, and her mouth was hot. An extra bolt of pleasure soared through him when her tongue glided over his in an erotic dance. It was enough to get his thoughts and body going in the right direction again. He could feel his release building with new intensity. This time when he felt the all too familiar tightening through his groin, Draco knew he would gain the relief he so desperately chased.

It was upon him before he really knew what was happening. One moment he was pumping away, now quite contentedly, and the next he had involuntarily stilled deep inside her. With a shudder and a primal groan, he spilled his seed into her with explosive force. Exhausted, Draco rested over the top of Ginny for several moments before moving to gather her against his chest. His heart didn't seem to want to stop trying to escape through his ribcage, and he was panting so hard that his mouth was drier than a desert wind.

He allowed his eyes to slip closed for a few minutes. Perhaps he could have just a little nap before getting out of the bed? He'd certainly earned one in his opinion. Some breakfast would be nice as well, but that would require the use of energy he simply didn't possess at this juncture. There was much to be said for the presence of servants at times like this. They could be having breakfast in bed, if only they had someone to serve them.

"You're not going to sleep, are you?"

"No, love," Draco murmured sleepily.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"That would be nice."

"You're going to have to get up," Ginny instructed lightly.

"In a moment," Draco responded, pulling her even further into his chest. "This is nice."

"All right, but don't fall asleep. It would be a shame to waste our time here."

He couldn't argue with her logic. It would have be a crime to waste their time here. After all, how many people got the chance to have a whole tropical cove to themselves for a day. "So, you made these arrangements before the wedding?"

"Uh huh." Ginny snuggled further into his chest. "Two weeks before."

"And Father helped you?"

"Yes. Your mother and I were discussing options for your birthday — she wanted us to come home for the day — and your father suggested this spot."

Draco frowned pensively. "Wonder how Father knew about it?"

"Oh, he brought your mother here last year or something. I tried not to listen too closely when they started reminiscing."

"He— she's my mother." Draco's face screwed up in disgust. There were just some things he didn't want to know about his parents' relationship.

"By the sounds of it they have a very healthy... err, marriage."

"I do not want to know."

Ginny smirked. She knew exactly where Drake got his attitude from now. Both Draco and his son wanted to believe their mothers were innocent and didn't conduct themselves in a way that could be construed as morally questionable. "Don't you think it's a good thing they have a healthy relationship?"

"No! They shouldn't be—be—they just shouldn't!"

She propped herself on one elbow and looked at her husband's mortified expression. Unable to hold her humor any longer, Ginny burst into gales of laughter.

"It's not funny! It's disgusting!"

"And what are you going to say when your son says the same about us?"

"What? We're not disgusting together."

"I'm sure your father doesn't think he's doing anything disgusting either."

"I don't want to think about it."

"It's all right, darling, you don't have to think about it," Ginny crooned, patting his chest comfortingly.

"I'm not going to."

Ginny rested her head on his chest again and smiled. "That's fine."

Before setting foot outside the hut, Draco had declared himself king of this particular cove and had outlawed any manner of clothing. It wasn't something that bothered Ginny in the least; she just made certain both of them were well covered with sun block charms, because there were certain parts of ones body that you just didn't want to get burned.

The rest of their day was spent swimming and frolicking in the small cove. As dusk approached they perched themselves on a rocky ledge and watched the sky go from shades of rose to violet. Dinner was a sumptuous feast fit for Draco's self-appointed position of king. All went perfectly, until they considered it time to head back to the 'real world'.

"Ginny, I can't believe you didn't bring any clothes with you!"

"I'm sorry, I really am. I just didn't think about—"

"That doesn't help! How on earth am I supposed to get back into our hotel room without being arrested for indecent exposure?"

Ginny looked at the red rock in the shape of a heart that was their single Portkey to return to their hotel. "I don't know."

Draco muttered to himself about the unfairness of having the perfect day end like this.

"I can wear my bikini and wrap, and you can cover yourself with the rest of my clothes," Ginny suggested.

"Ginny, I won't fit into your clothes, for a start, and secondly they're women's clothes."

"Well, it's better than walking through the hotel naked."

"I can't see how," Draco groused.

"So you'd rather flash your—your todger around than do the proper thing?"

"No, of course not."

"How are you going to get through the hotel lobby then?"

"I—I'll wrap a towel around me," Draco uttered. "That's it! I'll wear a towel and you wear your bikini. Anyone we come across will think I have my swimming trunks underneath the towel."

"That might work."

"It will work."

"Well, let's get ready then."

In just a few minutes, Ginny was dressed in her tiny black bikini, with matching wrap, and had packed the rest of her clothes in the small carry bag she'd brought with her first thing that morning. Draco had found a clean, dry towel and secured it tightly around his hips.

"Have we got everything?"

"Yes, I think so," Ginny answered, double-checking her bag. "Yes, everything is here. Is that towel secure enough to stand a Portkey?"

"It's just about cutting my blood flow off."

"Good, we don't want it to come loose."

"It won't. Now, how do we activate this thing?" Draco asked as he took the bag from Ginny.

"Hold on," Ginny said. The moment Draco's hand touched the Portkey she began to mutter the activation charm that would see them sent back to their hotel.

The instant Draco felt the familiar tug at his navel he began to panic. He'd also felt something else pulling away from him, and even before he'd had time to register what was really happening they'd landed in the hotel foyer. Shocked gasps seemed to envelop the couple.

Draco pulled Ginny against him and prayed that he wouldn't get arrested for this temporary lapse in sanity. What had he been thinking?

The concierge came running towards them. "Monsieur, you cannot be here like—like this!"

"I'm terribly sorry," Ginny started. "We've been at the private cove all day, and I forgot to take some clothes for my husband with me. He did have a towel around himself when we left, but it must have come off while we were Portkeying."

"A towel?" The concierge laughed heartily. "The towels and everything else are charmed to stay where they are, so thieves do not pilfer them."

Draco groaned. This was not looking good. Not only were they drawing quite an audience, he looking at indecent exposure charges, and his wife had just admitted to trying to steal a towel.

"We weren't trying to steal the towel," Ginny explained. "We just wanted to get to our room without causing a disturbance."

"I think you have failed," the concierge pointed out.

"Would it be too much to ask that you assist us to our room?" Draco snapped.

"Of course, monsieur." The amused concierge summoned a bathrobe and passed it to Draco.

"Don't move, Ginny," Draco hissed. He carefully dropped Ginny's bag beside his leg and threw the robe around his shoulders. As he secured the sash, Ginny stepped forward just a little to save her from being poked in the back several times.

"That is much better," the concierge announced once Draco was fully covered.

"Right, well... Were there any messages for us?" Draco asked affectedly.

"No, monsieur."

"We'll be retiring for the evening then."

"Very good, monsieur."

Draco picked Ginny's bag up and offered his arm to her. "Ginevra?"

Ginny took the offered arm and allowed Draco to lead her across the lobby to the lifts. They'd almost made it when an old woman approached them. She put her hand on Ginny's arm to stop her progress.

"Is that your husband?"

"Yes," Ginny answered honestly.

The old woman patted Ginny's arm and smiled wickedly. "You're very lucky."

Try as she might, Ginny couldn't suppress the amused smile forcing its way onto her face. "Thank you."

Before the old woman could comment again. Draco pulled Ginny into the lift and stabbed at the button to close the doors immediately. "I don't believe this!"

"She was just complimenting—"

"I don't want old women complimenting you on my assets." Draco shuddered involuntarily. "It's disgusting."

"Well, you did flaunt them," Ginny responded with a giggle.

"Ginevra!"

"Oh, poor Draco," Ginny purred, stroking his chest affectionately. "At least you'll never forget your birthday."

"It was quite memorable before this happened."

"Yes, but now it's unforgettable."

"I think I need something to help me forget the glint in that woman's eyes," Draco grumbled.

"I'm sure I can accommodate you," Ginny whispered as she tugged at the sash keeping the robe closed.

Draco removed her hands as quickly as possible. "Not here! God, they'll think we're—we're perverts if we get caught again."

Ginny laughed at the mortified expression on her husband's face. While the day couldn't have gone better, their return to the real world seemed to be a little too much to cope with for her husband. Still, she had ways of making him forget about the embarrassment, and she fully intended on starting the moment their hotel room door closed behind them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Thank you to Rainpuddle13 for her wonderful beta skills and offers to spank Draco when he wasn't behaving.

-->