Secrets of Passion

lilymione1203

Rating: NC17
Genres: Romance, Humor
Relationships: Lily & James
Book: Lily & James, Books 1 - 7
Published: 16/10/2009
Last Updated: 17/10/2009
Status: In Progress

Rating just to be safe, not for wee little ones! James and Lily are left alone after transfiguration, what sorts of things could possibly transpire? R&R if you please!

1. Of Ink and Intimacy

A/N: This is a short chapter fic I’ve had in the woodworks for a while. Not near as long as “Strangers in the Night.” This is a bit more risqué than anything I’ve written- a guilty pleasure, if you will (embarrass). Romance, humor, and a hint of (dare I say it) smut. Hope you like it, let me know what you think!!!!

SECRETS OF PASSION CHAPTER ONE

“I want you, James”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you do”

“James, James, I want you”

He watched her flowing locks of crimson cover what he desired most, obstructing his view of the supple breasts he longed to caress. Her plaid skirt barely covered the tops of her thighs, exposing a delicious creamy complexion. It rippled softly in a delicate breeze, showing him a glimpse of her satin knickers.

Her mouth said no but her eyes said yes, glinting an ominous green with lust and desire. The skirt dropped to the floor and she seductively took a step toward him, slinking closer and closer to his wanting mouth. Her breath was icy cold upon his neck, sending chills up and down his spine.

She slowly ran her tongue across her bottom lip, opening her mouth as she stared with blazing eyes, almond emeralds gleaming with desire. She took another step towards him, leaning over the desk to expose her cleavage, pushing her breasts together as she continued to gaze forcefully into his eyes.

He could feel her eyelashes blinking against his own, fluttering softly as their noses briefly touched. Her pouty lips drew nearer to his open mouth, longing to feel the warmth and wetness of their touch. An infinitesimal patch of light was all that separated them as she went in for the kill, bridging the gap between their lusting bodies, driven by want and longing.

She was merely centimeters away, millimeters, micrometers, nanometers…

“JAMES!”

“Huh, what?” the dark-haired boy snapped his head up from his desk and wildly looked around, his wiry frames askew his handsome face.

He wiped a trail of drool from his prickling mouth and rapidly blinked his eyes, seeing tiny amber lights dance across his field of vision.

Mister Potter, I want you to please recite for us the proper incantation for today’s lesson. For the sixteenth time, “ Professor McGonagall added under her breath as her eyes grazed the ceiling.

James darted his head to the left towards Sirius, whose eyes were wide as saucers as he shrugged his shoulders in ignorance. Smudged tracks of ink plastered his flattened cheek- apparently he had been sleeping as well.

James whipped his head to the right, viewing an annoyed-looking Remus with lips pursed and eyes rolling. His sandy-haired companion let out a sigh and shoved a ratty piece of parchment across the desk, resting his elbow on the table and looking the opposite direction.

“Erm, ‘Fera Verto Evanesco’,” James finished with a grin. He noticed McGonagall didn’t say what the lesson was about, because he wouldn’t have needed to pay attention to know the answer. James was an absolute whiz at transfiguration, and his professor knew it.

“Five points to Gryffindor for a ‘well-thought-out’ answer, but ten deducted for dozing in class, two and a half from Mister Lupin for aiding and abetting and fifteen from Mister Black for improper use of ink,” she snapped as she turned back to the board, earning a bewildered look from Sirius who had no idea what she was talking about.

“The old bat’s off her rocker, I didn’t do anything?” Sirius hissed as he mashed his cheek in his hand, tickling his chin with his quill.

A very disturbed redhead swished around a plait of silken scarlet as she turned to glare daggers at the three behind her, settling her gaze on Sirius before briefly flickering to James.

Sirius blew her a kiss and a wink, causing the girl to turn around with a scowl while James looked absolutely murderous.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“She’s not yours, mate- when a witch looks your way you act on it-“

“You know she would be if I-“

“Would both of you shut up and pay attention!” Remus spat at the bickering pair beside him, “There’s no way I’m letting you borrow my notes if- WORMTAIL, DID YOU JUST EAT MY QUILL!?”

“I thought it was a sugar one-“

“What in Merlin’s name is going on back there?” McGonagall shouted, throwing her hands in the air and sending her wand flying, “Am I going to have to separate you four? For heaven sakes, this is a N.E.W.T. level transfiguration class, I wouldn’t expect this sort of behavior from a band of restless trolls.”

“No, professor,” the four said in unison, Peter choking slightly in the background.

“Black, you’ll be spending detention with me this evening in the trophy room. I believe you know the drill.”

“But I didn’t do anything!”

“I’m sure you’ve gotten away with more than I’d care to advertise in your seven years as a ‘law-abiding’ student, let’s just say this one is a make-up. Moving on-“ and with that she turned on her heel and continued writing on the board.

Sirius hunkered down in his seat and glowered toward the front of the room, slumping his shoulders and bringing up a hand to examine his nails, “Yuck, what’s all thi- oh…hey, Wormtail, doing a good job, mate,” he whispered as he reached around James and Remus and patted Peter on the back, popping him on the cheek a few times.

James snickered and Remus rolled his eyes, trying his best to pay attention but failing miserably.

“Thanks, Padfoot,” Peter squeaked as his eyes twinkled with delight, right before noticing odd black splotches on the shoulder of his robes.

“What, are you all getting matching tattoos?! Dete-“ but the bell for dismissal cut her off.

McGonagall stormed out of the room in a huff and left a group of snickering Marauders behind her, grinning like mad at the punishment they’d just avoided.

As Peter tried to puff out his cheek to view the inky streaks smeared upon it, the boys began packing their books along with the rest of the class. The room was nearly empty except for one student in particular, who was currently tucking a strand of strawberry hair behind her ear as she gently picked up her transfiguration text.

James noticed this right away and immediately stopped what he was doing, his eyes shifty as he froze his hand in mid-air, nearly dropping his copy of Guide to Advanced Transfiguration- which looked as if the seal had never been cracked.

“You coming, Prongs? Or is your arse glued to the seat?”

“I’ll be there in a minute- you go on ahead,” he said quickly, trying to sound nonchalant.

Sirius spotted the redhead in the corner and felt his lips pull into a smirk, waggling his eyebrows and making wolf-whistles as Remus shoved him out the door.

James quietly sidled up to his target, a hunter basking his prey.

“Is that how you got your ‘A’ in transfiguration, by sleeping through it?” she said without looking up, startling James with her acute sense of peripheral vision.

“Now, Evans, everyone knows I got an ‘O,’” he said without missing a beat, poorly attempting to conceal a grin.

She scoffed at this and rolled her eyes, orbs of bottle green slowly rotating in a perfect circle, “Yes, an ‘O,’” she replied with distaste, jamming her quills into her bag.

“Why, didn’t you get an ‘O’ in transfiguration, Evans?”

The Head Girl continued ferociously packing her wrinkled carrier, rather forcefully cramming a roll of parchment into the crowded aperture, “It’s none of your business what my marks are, Potter, and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll discontinue to ask.”

“I think I do know what’s good for me,” he replied softly, stepping closer.

Their bodies nearly touched as he moved toward her frozen figure, the heat radiating between them enough to melt a block of ice. Lily Evans turned her gaze from the floor to his eyes, slowly moving them from the patterned ceramic tiles to the tips of his paten loafers. She took in his crisply ironed trousers, making her way up to his belt and the area just below, her green eyes hovering momentarily on the stiffened portion in front.

Her gaze traveled to his muscled abdomen, concealed beneath a pallid button-up that flattered his toned physique, a scarlet tie dangling loosely from around his neck. She moved from his torso to his upper extremity, soaking in the sculpted biceps that surely gleamed beneath his sleeves. Her eyes finally locked on his, entranced in the glimmering hazel that stared intensely back.

Lily’s heart beat fiercely within her tiny chest, palpitating with the energy of a steam engine. James’ hand rested gently on her heart, hoping to slow it but making it pulse even faster. His trembling fingertips brushed a loose thread of crimson away from her unblinking eyes, and he repeated the vision he saw in his dreams. His face was mere inches from hers, their ragged breaths intermingling as his lips drew nearer.

Lily closed her eyes in apprehension, feeling her chest swell with excitement and a moistness release from within her. A hardened article pressed against her leg, instantaneously sending waves of passion from her thigh to the rest of her body. Her breathing heavy, James continued to close the gap between them, palms sweating and heart racing.

Their lips were a centimeter from being united, millimeters, micrometers, nanometers…

and suddenly Lily let out a gasp.

A/N: Sorry! That’s all ‘til next time! I KNOW you hate me, but I’ll have the next chapter up very shortly, I can assure you. Hope you enjoyed, I’m a little hot myself ; ) PLEASE REVIEW!!

2. Our Little Secret

A/N: Okay, here is the highly-anticipated part II! This sets up the rest of the fic- hope you enjoy it!

CHAPTER TWO

He enveloped her bottom lip in his mouth, warm and wet as he applied a soft pressure. Lily’s gasp had him begging for mercy, and he wanted satisfying redemption. His callused hands found her unexposed thighs, taught and smooth beneath his roaming palms. He delicately fingered the hem of her cotton skirt, slowly picking up speed as he felt her rock against him. He glided his hands beneath the thin material and forcefully cupped her buttocks, feeling the soft flesh as he dug his fingers into the skin.

Her slender hands were unfastening his rigid buttons, nearly popping them off the meager strand of thread that sewed them together. Lily ripped open the flimsy barrier and soaked in his perfect abdominals, baked in bronze and gleaming with sweat. She watched a trickle slide gracefully down his bellybutton as James attacked her neck, kissing her feverishly along her jaw line.

She grasped the walls to hold herself up, her knees weak from pleasure as she slid down the patterned wallpaper. Lily was panting uncontrollably, her shirt drenched and bursting, holding in all the heat of her body. James nibbled on her ear and flicked his tongue over the lobe, causing Lily to moan and quiver.

She quickly grabbed the protrusion beneath James’ belt, her fingers dancing over the tip. He groaned as his knees buckled, shoving his mouth on Lily’s and writhing his tongue with hers, fighting a tepid battle for dominance. She languidly unzipped his seam, feeling his body tremble with anticipation. Her thumb flicked open the silver clasp and she yanked his belt free and threw it to the floor, the sound of metal ringing in their ears as she immersed her hand down his knickers.

A fire was set ablaze through James’ body as he tore through Lily’s shirt, kneading his hands in her sinuous breasts as she rubbed his throbbing member. Her hands were slick and gentle, sliding back and forth in a trance-like rhythm, both legs straddling his left as she grinded against his slacken trousers. He could feel the heat radiating from beneath her skirt, hiked-up so far as to expose her sodden panties.

He jerked her hand away with heavy breath as he stared deeply into her eyes, flaming back at him with lustful embers, yearning for him to continue. James flipped his index finger beneath the lush material, damp with satisfaction, and thrust his appendage inward, feeling the tightness within her.

Lily’s eyes widened in shock as she took in a sharp breath, shortly releasing a cry of pain mixed with pleasure. Her cheeks flushed crimson as he continued to move inside her, beams of golden sunlight spreading throughout her veins. James’ mouth crashed on to hers as he plunged deeper into her body, lunging profusely against her lean stomach with his hand against the wall.

Lily cried out his name seven times before releasing the bottled fulfillment within, James moaning into her neck as the passion came to an end. His dark tresses flopped beneath his hazy frames, dripping with beads of sweat. He shook his messy mane and attempted to catch his breath, his eyes falling on Lily beneath him.

The redhead was breathless and smiling, supported by the partition behind her. She looked up into his hazel eyes, blinking slowly before bringing a gentle hand to cradle his face.

“We can’t tell anyone about this, you know”

James’ world that had just been so complete suddenly fell to pieces, muddling his brain with sadness and confusion, “What? Why? That was amazing, do you know how lon-“

Still unclothed, she abruptly placed a finger to his lips and covered her breasts with a wrinkled shirt, whose she did not know.

“I imagine quite some time. Ah-“ she interjected when James set his mouth to retort, “just hear me out. I didn’t say we couldn’t do it again…”

“Bloody right we’re gonna do it agai-“

“I’m not done,” she cut in with lips pursed, raising her brows in an authoritative manner, “James, I know you’ve been after me for ages, you’ve made that quite apparent; however, you’ve been with countless scores of other girls around the castle-“

“To make you jealous!”

“Hardly,” she said dryly, rolling her eyes, “I just don’t think you’ll be faithful.”

“I’ve been doodling your name on a thousand feet of parchment for seven years, Lily! How much more faithful can a lad get?”

“You just don’t understand. I honestly think all you’re after is the sex- clearly,” she added with a pertinent glance, “and I figure since it’s our last year I might as well let you have it. Fenwick and I aren’t working out-“

“You’re not?” James piped up with eyes sparkling.

“Can I finish?” she winced, slowly softening her gaze and regaining her composure, “All I’m saying is that I have nothing else going for me, I might as well let you get this out of your system before we graduate.”

“What exactly is that supposed to mean?”

“It means that by letting you ‘violate me,’ so to speak, we’re both getting a good time out of a relationship that’s doomed to fail.”

“How do you know that?” he hastily inquired, furrowing his brows with a slight shake of his head.

“I just do, James- see? I don’t think I’ve ever even called you that-“

“Well that’s a step in the right direction!”

“Ugh,” she buried her head in her hands, heaps of sodden scarlet falling into her face, obstructing him from her view, “I just don’t think it will work. Trust me on this.”

“No! It’s bloody ridiculous! We shagged, you liked it, I liked it- I want you to be my girlfriend,” he announced in a defiant manner, jolting his head forward and back as if that settled the matter.

“Look, I’ll cut you a deal. Anytime you feel a little randy I’ll be at your service, likewise for me. Meaningless passion, nothing more,” she said matter-of-factly, folding her slender arms over her chest, “By the way, aren’t you still dating Sherry?”

“Not anymore,” he said with a snort, trying to hold back a grin.

“Funny, you are. See? If you got caught with me behind her back she’d hex you from here to Sunday. Now we can both court whomever we like and no one will be any the wiser.”

“Who says court anymore?”

She glared at him with emerald laser beams, boring into him like the rays of a blazing sun, “It doesn’t matter, I would think you would be happy about all this considering your ‘boyfriendly duties’ consist of pleasuring me then going about your business.”

“I suppose that’s kind of nice…I guess,” he added slowly, his eyes raised to the ceiling in thought.

“Then it’s settled. Sherry doesn’t even have to know.”

“Do you think I give a rat’s arse about Sherry? We went to Hogsmeade twice, and I asked you first on both occasions.”

“You ‘asked’ me by flicking a wad of paper at my head that said ‘How’s about we shack up in the shrieking shack.’ That’s not even clever,” she droned in embarrassment.

“Well, if it makes you feel better, I didn’t write it,” he said defensively, scuffing his shoe on the floor.

“That makes me feel worse.”

“Well, it makes me feel better,” he mused, buttoning up his trousers.

Lily fished her bra out of a box of rusty teakettles and continued, “Listen, Potter, I’m not doing this because I don’t like you, okay. But as the Heads of the school we can’t be seen together like this. We’d be stripped of our titles.”

“Stripped?”

“Oh, shut UP,” Lily spat as she threw a dingy pot at his skull.

“Ow! Sorry, geez,” James grumbled, rubbing the top of his head while he collected his tie and shirt, now missing several buttons.

“I just think we should keep it a secret,” Lily said softly, lightly tapping her wand to repair his tethered shirt.

“You know what, I think you’re right. Sirius would have a field day with this, they all think you’re a stuck-up priss.”

“OH!” Lily’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, her mouth forcefully popping open in shock.

“Well, it’s the truth,” James added sheepishly, not meeting her gaze.

“I see,” was all she said, her face void of emotion.

“You’re the one who started all this ‘secret’ rubbish, you can’t ge-“

“I am well aware of that,” she snapped, tugging her skirt down to its proper place.

“Let’s just head to charms, we’re only fifteen minutes late.”

What!?” and Lily bolted out of the room faster than lightning, James twirling her knickers around his finger before pocketing them in his trousers, grinning like mad.

A/N: And there you have it. Was it worth the wait? Please let me know! And if you think the steamy L/J scenes are over, you would be sorely mistaken. We’re just getting started…

3. More Ink and Mischief

A/N: Here’s the third installment. I hope I kept you interested! I would LOVE lots and lots of feedback on this, please let me know what you think!!!

CHAPTER THREE

He began undressing her with his eyes, watching the shedded clothing fall gracefully to the floor. She locked her eyes on his and swayed her hips, tucking her thumbs beneath the waist of her cotton skirt, shimmying in sexual splendor as the plaid partition glided to the ground below. Her lips parted and she lolled her head slowly, her hands running from her stomach downward.

A band of dainty fingers brushed along her pelvis, exposing the milky white skin beneath her rigid button-up, pasted to her body like an additional layer of skin. Arching her back, the top suddenly split open, revealing the gleaming breasts that dripped with glistening sweat.

Her hands found what they desired, rubbing in a circular motion beneath a tiny strip of lace. She gradually slid the material down her thigh, lightly pinching the corner below her waist and stretching the coveted elastic. Cocking a hip, she began rubbing more feverishly, green eyes blazing with passion as they seared into their target.

A blanket of red crept up her cheeks as she began to pant, moaning louder and louder with each passing moment. She grinded against her pleasuring fingertips, licking her pouty lips in yearning. Emerald eyes rolled back into her head as her body went rigid, her breathing heavy as the intensity continued to escalate.

A mane of wild crimson was tossed back in ecstasy as she began to cry-

“BOGIES!”

James snapped out of his trance and swung his head to the left, quickly furrowing his brow in confusion. Remus had his eyes covered with a hand, his elbow propped on the table as his forehead rested against his fingers. Sirius was sporting a look of pure disgust, his nose wrinkled in distaste at a cowering Peter, biting his lip as his eyes darted about the room.

“What seems to be the problem, gentleman!” a tiny voice squeaked from beside them.

“I request to be moved to a different table! Peter’s wiped the entire contents of his nose underneath this one,” Sirius abhorred, his hands held back against his chest as his fingers poked toward the apparent travesty.

“Oh, erm- well, I suppose, er- I was going to split you anyway, I guess this is as good a reason as any!” Flitwick finally announced, crinkling his forehead in confusion, “Black and Lupin, why don’t you go sit with Misses Evans and McKinnon, Potter and Pe-“

“No!” James cried from the other end of the table, earning bewildered stares at his sudden outburst.

“Fine, Black and Potter with Misses Evans and McKinnon, Lupin and Pettigrew with Meadowes and Vance,” Flitwick finished, scratching his head with a white brow cocked, “Alright, everyone, let’s settle down and take some notes, there will be plenty of time for practice!” the tiny man squealed, his feet pattering rapidly on the floor as he bobbled down the aisle.

James and Sirius made their way to the front of the room, taking either side of two very disgruntled-looking witches and plopping down in the seats beside them.

Lily let out a deep sigh and covered the left side of her face with her hand, keeping James out of sight with four fingers and a plait of red hair. He smirked at this and leaned back in his chair, lacing his hands behind tufts of black hair as his thoughts turned to their previous state.

Suddenly a wad of paper popped against his temple, the sound of two legs snapping back on the ground soon to follow. He gave a pertinent glance behind the two girls to an innocent-looking Sirius, attentively facing the chalkboard and avoiding James’ gaze.

‘What the bloody hell was THAT about,’ was scrawled upon the parchment, crude drawings doodled in the corner.

James mouth slid sideways in annoyance as he jabbed his quill in some ink and scribbled on the other side, flinging the crumpled sheaf back at his companion. It quickly came back, this time landing behind James’ spectacles.

He prodded the foreign object from behind his frames and ignored Sirius’ manly giggles, which earned two haughty looks from the other occupants of the table.

NOTHING is not a good enough answer, Prongs. Not want me sidling up to Miss Prissybritches?’

James tossed his bottle of ink at Sirius’ head, hitting him square in the face. Black liquid glopped down his flabbergasted features, causing him to gasp and sputter with distaste. Just as he was about to vocalize, a wad of paper collided promptly with his temple, bouncing into his lap.

Mister Black!” Flitwick squeaked with extra vigor, “That is not a proper use of manifested ink! Fifteen points from Gryffindor!” he added shrilly, swiveling back to the board.

James fought with all his might to keep from laughing, catching Remus’ eye from across the room. He turned around with a grin and came face to face with Lily, her expression dripping with venom. The Head Girl swiftly plucked a sticky ball of parchment off the side of her head, detangling it from her mangled locks, and thrust the disturbing entity at James, continuing to burn a hole with her ardent stare.

‘I’ll get you back for that one, Prongs, mark my words. You’ve got to sleep SOME time. And I’ll find out what you’re hiding, a marauder always knows…’

James rolled his eyes as he saw Sirius glinting at him- charcoal eyes of playful hatred twinkling across the mahogany table. His face was completely covered in darkened smudges, giving him the appearance of Groucho Marx with a black eye. And a bad tattoo.

Lily drummed her fingers impatiently on the table, each nail tapping in turn. Her gaze was fixed on the parchment at hand and her brows were raised expectantly, prompting James to reveal what was written in the mischievous message below. He plastered a fake smile to his face and quickly tapped the paper with his wand, leaving it void of any trace of ink.

Lily pursed her lips at this and narrowed her eyes, suddenly pulling her lips into a smirk. James was confused by this sudden change of expression, arching a brow before inhaling a deep breath, his hazel eyes widening in shock.

Lily’s dainty hands were running up James’ thigh, tickling the crinkled inseam of his trousers. She flicked her hair out of her face and softly raised a shoulder, obscuring her mouth but highlighting her eyes, glimmering a lustful green beneath sheets of batting eyelashes.

James’ foot quivered on the floor as his body raged with excitement, his mind on the brink of insanity. He had to get out and it had to be now. His breathing uneven, his mouth became dry- panting for air and satisfaction. Lily continued to stroke the wrinkled material, massaging the area where two legs become one.

Beads of sweat poured from James’ brow, his heart trying to escape from confinement. Blood coursed fervently through his veins, surging through his body while Lily rubbed and kneaded, biting her lip in sultry innocence.

His eyes kept flickering toward the clock, watching the minute hand repeatedly tick toward dismissal, slowing with each passing second. It appeared to be stuck on the fifty-nine second mark, wavering profusely to reach the top.

James felt as though he was about to explode- his pants were nearly cutting off his circulation and Lily was driving him crazy. Kneading and rubbing and massaging and stroking- he couldn’t take it anymore. His hips began to grind into her hand, longing to feel her supple fingertips upon his flesh.

Just then, a shriek was heard from the other side of the room, and all eyes pointed to the perpetrator.

A/N: Dun, dun duuuuuuun! Sorry, chaps, that’s all ‘til next time! Hope you enjoyed, a little steam and a little humor- just wait for the next chapter… ; ) R&R PLEASE!!!!