Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Crow: Some times somethings are stronger than Magic. by Kai_Lun_Mau
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Crow: Some times somethings are stronger than Magic.

Kai_Lun_Mau

Greggory Goyle, brutish, ignorant and mean. Those were the words used to describe this seventh year Slytherin, occasionally junior Death Eater was used as well but never to his face.

He shambled down the hallway stuffing his face with food from lunch in the greathall occasionally glaring at passing students as he stuffed a chicken leg into his mouth. He smirked knowing something they didn't. Today was going to be a very good day and this was the day the Dark Lord would lead his followers to final victory. So lost in his thoughts was he he failed to notice the dark shape watching him from the shadows. Suddenly a burst of black was in his face, a mix of black feathers and claws as it seemed to scream in his face, he yelped in fright his plate of food spilling to the floor as he waved his arms in front of his face to ward off the evil demon that was attacking him. He glowered as he heard it caw and it flew away from him and he finally got a good look at his demon, it was a bloody crow. He glared at the bird as it flapped away around the corner and out of sight, with a put upon sigh he looked at the mess of food on floor and decided he would go visit the kitchen. He and Crabbe were quite proud of the fact they had found the kitchen at the end of last year and spent an obscene ammount of time inside it stuffing their faces, so with the shambling walk of one with too much muscle and not enough brain cells he turned around and started the trek towards were the kitchen was located.

He descended the stairs into the corridor where the painting was hanging wondering why most of the candles lighting the passage way where out when he stopped when he heard the Caw from a crow, he frowned starting to get annoyed, was the damn bird following him. He grunted and turned and continued his walk down the passageway when he saw a figure standing at the end of the passage, at first he mistook it for Professor Snape, dressed in black the way he was, but he wasn't tall enough. He stopped and glared at the mystery figure. "Oi! What do you think your doing!"

"Tell me something Goyle, was it fun, when you and Crabbe were beating on a guy half your size while he was tied to a chair after raping his girlfriend?"

Goyle froze where he stood, how could this person know what had happened last year, no one knew but Draco Vincent, Mr Malfoy and the Dark Lord. "W-What are you t-talking about?"

He flexed his chubby fingers balling them into fists and he glared at the man standing in the shadows. "I-I had nothing to do with Potters or his bitch Mudbloods deaths."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! NEVER CALL HER THAT NEVER!"

Goyle stepped back at the fury of the guys voice. "O-ok, calm down. Look I had nothing to do with their deaths now just leave me alone!"

"Goyle, Goyle, Goyle, you're not the brightest star in the sky are you, did I say anything about Harry, or Hermione. No I did not."

Goyles face paled and he took a step backwards. "W-who are you, what business is it of yours, you best watch your mouth if you know whats good for you."

"Watch my mouth, watch my mouth, you think you scare me Goyle, your half blood master doesn't so what chance do you have?" The figure steps into the light of one of the few remaining candles in the hallway and his emerald eyes meet Goyles. "I am Vengeance!"

"You're dead!" Goyle stared into those emerald eyes and he saw death looking back at him. "We watched you die!" He turned, his fear consuming him and he ran, adrenaline filling his body as he ran as fast as his legs would carry him, but unfortunately for him that wasn't far, he lumber down darkened corridors his breathing laboured, his heart pounding and ending up flat on his back as he was smashed in the face with something cold and hard.

***********

Harry smirked as he watched the fat bully begin to run. He nodded to the Crow as it took off from it's perch and began to follow it's prey and somehow Harry could see through it's eyes as he watched Goyle lumbering down towards the dungeons. He smirked and he faded into the shadows and took a short cut through a secret passage and he waited, he could hear the thudding footsteps of Goyle as he ran straight towards him. Harry whistled softly under his breath the tune to it's a small world and he reached out and plucked the helm from on of the standing suits of armour and waited. Soon enough the vision from the crow came to him and he saw Goyle about to round the corner to the coridor and swung his arm out with the helm in his fist hard as he could. The gong as the helm struck Goyle's Skull was almost comical and Harry watched the bigger boy crash solidly to the ground dazed and disorientated and calmly replaced the Helm on the suit of armour.. He reached down and grabbed Goyles leg and started to haul him back down the secret passge to the kitchens. He grunted as the psychic backwash from Goyle nearly swept him away in a tide of pain as he saw what Goyle had done to Hermione and himself that night in the shrieking shack, he cried out as he felt the rage boil over him and he turned and started screaming at the boy his foot swing repeatedly into Goyles groin till he vomitted painfully on the floor. Satisfied Harry dragged the retching teenager towards the portriat of the fruit bowl. Tickling the pear soon enough Harry had the door open and dragged Goyle inside.

All around them the house elves stopped working as Harry dragged Goyle inside, Goyle's hands cuppong his battered and aching groin, his ears ringing from the blow to the head. "P-please-please don't hurt me anymore.!"

"PLEASE!" Harry screamed at him. "PLEASE! Did you stop when she was begging you, when she lay there begging for you to stop raping her, no you laughed, snorting like a pig, know what Goyle, you are a pig and I'm going to treat you like one." Harry grabbed a rolling pin off the kitchen table and the last thing Goyle saw before he blacked out was the Pin traveling for his head and full speed.

**************

Dobby was extremely nervous when he popped into sight in front of Albus Dumbledores desk. "Dobby sorry to interupt Sir, but very important Sir comes to the kitchen straight away."

Albus frowned. "I'm extremely busy Dobby can this wait?"

"No Sir,Dobby apollogise but Dobby feels Sir must come to kitchen immediately, its about Harry Potter sir!"

Albus sat forward. "What about Harry Dobby?"

Dobby shook his head looking miserably. "Was told to fetch sir and after that could tell sir what he saw." He started to hit his head off of Albus's desk causing several of his small items to begin to bounce across it's surface. "Bad Dobby! Bad! Bad!"

"Dobby Dobby please calm down. " Dumbledore stood from his seat and rounded the desk grabbing the small house elf by the shoulders. "I shall come to the kitchens imediately."

"Thank you Sir thank you!" With a nervous smile on his face Dobby vanished with a pop.

************

Dumbledore quickly made his way through the corridors of the school till he found himself outside the portrait to the kitchen. Tickling the pear he soon found himself inside and swamped by a small army of terrified house elves all gibbering and pointing to the large oven. Dumbledore frowned as he neared it the awful smell of something cooking in the oven making his normal strong stomach roil. He stared at the oven door, painted on it in white flour was some odd design of a bird. He tried the handle of the oven and frowned when it wouldn't open, so instead drew his wand. "Alohomora!" The oven sprung open and the smell intensified as Albus stared into the oven in Horror and met the blind gaze of a very dead Greggory Goyle, naked, trussed up tightly with an apple in his mouth. "Dear Merlin!" He spun on his heel searching the faces of the House Elves till he found the face he was looking for. "Dobby who did this, I must know at once!"

Dobby rubbed his hands nervously. "Dobby was told to tell sir that boy in the was the first, he said to tell Sir that one down, four to go."

Albus grabbed the small house elf and by the shoulders looking deep into those large eyes. "Who Dobby who did this!"

Dobby meeped and covered his head protectively. "Harry Potter Sir, Harry Potter told Dobby!"

*****************

TBC....