Unofficial Portkey Archive
The Unofficial Portkey Archive is a read-only archive of 6595 stories from Portkey.org.
It should (hopefully!) be up to date as of the 17th of October 2016 (at approximately 22:30 UTC).
To get started, hit the Search button up top!
About missing stories
Some stories on the archive are missing or incomplete. Some of these stories can be recovered from the Internet Archive once we know about them, but R and NC17 rated stories can't be easily recovered because portkey.org used to hide them behind a click-through page. If you're reporting a NC17 story as broken or missing, if you have an alternative source for the story please let us know!
- An optional light theme
- epub & azw3 ebook downloads
- Complete archive downloads as .sql, .epub and .mobi
- 2018-06-11: I've had a few people contact me who are unable to read the downloaded EPUB and MOBI files, but they didn't leave any contact details. I've tested the ones they reported and they work for me. If anyone else is experiencing this, please contact /u/pk-archive on reddit, or e-mail email@example.com so I can ask for some more details.
- 2018-02-24: Added the ability to search by story summary.
- 2017-12-05: Added a JSON API for people who want to download individual stories. See the API documentation for more.
- 2017-04-09: Added searching by story title and author name. All ratings are ticked by default now. Also imported around 800 missing chapters from /r/HPharmony. Please use the new Report as broken buttons to report any other broken chapters! .mobi and .epub files have also been updated!
- 2017-02-21: Uploaded .mobi files. You can download them by clicking the MOBI button on each story.
- 2017-02-20: Uploaded .epub files. You can now download them by clicking the EPUB button on each story. .mobi files are still processing.
You can download individual stories by browsing to the story, and clicking the EPUB or MOBI button. The .mobi files are best for Amazon Kindles, and the .epub files are best for most other devices.
You can also download the whole archive.
Comments, suggestions or bugs?
Contact /u/pk-archive on reddit, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.