Unofficial Portkey Archive

Orchids by Lady_Slytherin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Orchids

Lady_Slytherin

Here it is my little smut-let. Inspired by a chapter about Orchids and Satyrion in Once by James Herbert. If anyone wants to read it it's an awesome book and the chapter is called Prelude to seduction.

I don't own any of the characters nor do I own Once.

Enjoy…

Orchids

Ginny stared at the huge bunch of flowers that sat before her. It was a rare sight in Professor Snape's classroom. Ginny reached out and touched the brightly coloured speckled petals.

"Early Purple Orchids."

"Orchis Mascula" Came a voice from the shadows. "The common male Orchid actually."

"I'd have never guessed that a Malfoy have such an extensive knowledge in plants."

Draco Malfoy emerged from the shadows, his blonde hair glowing in the dim light.

"I don't. Just their properties within potion making."

Ginny looked back to the flowers, noting that the 10-inch stalks were still attached to their tubers.

Professor Snape had merged the sixth and seventh year N.E.W.T. classes this year and their most recent assignment was to research a healing potion. Snape had also chosen the pairs working together on their abilities in potion making, apparently Draco and Ginny were the best in the class.

That day Ginny had received an owl telling her to meet Draco in the dungeons so they can begin their research and so here she was.

Draco hovered over an old dusty book.

"Ok it says here you need to strip the tubers from the stalks then slice them. I'll find a mortar and pestle."

Ginny glared at him. Obviously he expected her to do all the work well he had another thing coming. Ginny took out a couple of the flowers, pollen falling over her fingers as she did so.

Draco watched as Ginny took the knife out and in one easy slice detached the tubers from the stalks.

"Ok they need to be sliced now." He announced as he brought over the heavy mortar. In fact he had no intention to using it.

Ginny sliced and only what could be described as gooey mush oozed out of the orchid and covered her hands.

"Eeww Draco you could have told me!"

Draco smirked the more her fingers came into contact with the pulp the better the result.

Draco watched her as she shrug off her robe. Her long legs were evident in her grey jogging bottoms. Her tight yellow top showed off her un-harnessed breasts. Draco couldn't help but wonder if that was for his benefit.

Ginny looked up at him. His glances were unnerving her. What exactly was he up to watching her like that. She turned her attention to the orchids. It was a shame to spoil the beautiful flowers but it was all in the name of potion making and in fact the pulp oozing between her fingers was almost sensual. Ginny continued mashing the cuttings with their oozy pulp and she felt a strange pressure in her breasts.

Draco pretended to be fiddling with the other orchids and pulled out one with a rather large full tuber putting it to one side he smirked. Ginny was falling for one of the oldest magic he knew. The pulp was actually called Satyrion, a fast acting sexual stimulant. It was so secret that its properties were elusive. All he knew was it worked by quickly and easily penetrating the skin on human hands.

Draco looked back at Ginny noticing the red flush creeping around her neck obviously it had spread from her chest. The chill in the dungeon caused her nipples to show or maybe that was because she was happy to see him.

Smirking he threw the orchid he had been saving to her. Ginny dived for it and as a result clutched it too hard and the ooze spurted from the tuber to her arms hands and neck.

Ginny felt a prickly sensation running over the surface of her body from where the pulp had landed on her. She pressed her lower stomach on the bench relishing the pressure it granted. She felt the dampness between her legs as if her own juices were seeping. Ginny took shorter breaths as the points of her breasts started tingling.

Draco had watched with amusement as she had burst the tuber and he slowly made his way over to her cloth in hand and a gleam in his eye.

"Here let me help," he said, his voice so low it was almost smoky in its huskiness.

Draco knew he had to play this carefully a move too soon and the spell would be broken and he'd have to deal with all the Weasley brothers and Potter. Draco noticed her short breaths and the flush from her chest now evident above her neckline. He reached over his arm brushing hers and he felt what he wanted a reaction between their skin. His arm snaked up moping the goo away from her neck.

Ginny wanted to flinch but something captivated her to him and she could still feel the burning of her skin where their arms had touched. She let him run the cloth around her neck, down her front, along her arms.

Draco tossed away the cloth his hand slowly making its way up to her hair band. He gently tugged at it knowing if she were going to protest this would be the moment she would. His hand slipped away freeing her long tresses with it.

Draco smirked he had her at his mercy.

Draco let her along the torch lit corridors back to the head boy quarters. She had meekly protested but followed him anyway. As soon as the door was shut Draco swooped down on her lips nipping her lower lip begging for entry. His tongue advanced as soon as she had granted entry. His tongue explored the depths wrestling with hers. His apt hands wandered all over her voluptuous body. Snaking up to let his thumbs make circles over her covered nipples.

Ginny gasped her hands ripping open his black shirt exposing his sculpted body. Pulling her head down she bit the delicate skin on his stomach before sucking on the same spot.

Draco groaned not expecting such aggressiveness from her. His hands slid round her waist pulling at her top. Obliging she lifted her arms so he could slide it over her head exposing her pale pointed breasts in all their glory.

Ginny squealed as his tongue made circles round one privileged nipple. Her hands in his hair encouraging him to keep going as he proceeded to give the other the same treatment his thumb occupying the other he had just left.

Ginny grew impatient of this slow sweet torture. Draco let out a low groan as her hand slipped into his jeans encircling his erect penis. He pulled it back out not wanting to go quite that fast. His other hand was now pulling down her joggers in one fluid motion. Her cotton pants were already soaked and quickly disregarded.

Ginny's hands made short work of Draco's trousers, pulling them down she saw the rumours were true and he did not wear any boxers. Draco's tongue trailed down her body and her legs before starting upwards on the insides of her thighs. Ginny's hands one again in his hair guiding him and urging him on.

Draco obliged his tongue dipping in and out finding the open lips, sucking on the hard bundle of nerves at the top. Ginny screamed as he darted in and out going farther and farther until he stopped and Ginny protested with a whimper.

She was not disappointed for long as Draco plunged in his more than ready member. Reaching deeper with each thrust his hands reaching up to crush her breasts. Ginny dug her nails into the soft tender flesh of his back, lifting her hips to let him in farther. Draco's mouth found her neck nipping the tender flesh as her hands found his buttocks encouraging them farther.

As Draco's thrusts grew more frenzied Ginny hooked her legs round his hips pulling them even closer together. Ginny screamed as each thrust pushed her farther and father over the edge until with one harsh thrust she came screaming his name her walls tightening on his member milking him of his seed. Draco growled spilling all he had into her.

Draco collapsed exhausted at her side his hands absent-mindedly stroking her stomach. Ginny smiled her hands stroking his hair as they both fell into peaceful slumber.

Ginny woke late that morning Draco had already left for classes but he had left her a present, a large bunch of Orchids. Ginny rose drifting over to the plants her fingers stroking the creamy petals with their purple spotted centres.

A smile tugged at her lips. Draco thought he had seduced her. It of course would have been so but she too had been taught the properties of Satyrion from her mother. True it was a secretive art but Draco had forgot that their mothers were related. The Black family were well known for practising the dark arts; whilst the males were taught unforgivable curses the women were taught the art of seduction passed down from mother to daughter. Narcissa had taught Draco, as she had no daughter. Ginny had went into that potions dungeon knowing full well what would happen if she sliced those orchids, that had given her even more reason to go along with it.

Ginny slid back into the green satin sheets and awaited Draco's return; she had a surprise for him…