Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys. Here's more of the story, but I'm warning you now that it's pretty short. The next part is going to be an intimate scene with Harry and Hermione, and I don't just mean about the sex. I don't exactly know what to write about yet, so I'm holding off. I thought I'd post this little snippit first though. I'll definitely write more this weekendJ

XXXX

Chapter 25

The sight of Hermione biting her lip as she rode him was such a turn on for Harry, that he already felt his orgasm slowly sneaking up behind him. What was supposed to be a small make-out session turned into a fast and frantic romp fest. Due to the fact that Ron and Macey were just in the other room and could walk out any minute, made it that much more exciting

Both of them were struggling to be quiet and at one point Harry had to bury his face between her breasts to muffle a groan. Harry knew they didn't have much time so he placed his hands on her hips and urged her to quicken the pace. She followed suit and bounced on top of him faster and harder, pushing them closer to their release. They both came together and Harry pulled her tightly against him, holding her while they trembled in ecstasy.

"Harry?" she asked out of breath.

"Hmm?" he murmured as he kissed her temple.

She leaned back looking slightly worn out. Her hair was mused, her lips bruised and his shirt she wore had been ripped a part exposing her breasts. "Will it always be this good with us?"

"Oh yea," he groaned as he ran his hands up her things to her hips, then pushed her down on him. "It will always be this bloody fantastic."

"Harry," she gasped as she felt him grow hard inside her. "How can you…"

"Bloody hell if I know," he grunted. 'I can't seem to get enough of you, Hermione."

"Well, let's apparate to my room and I'll take care of that for you."

"Best idea I've heard all day."

With a crack, the two disappeared seconds before Macey and Ron walked out. "Hey…where did they go?" she asked walking into the den. The nameless kitten lifted his little head from his nap where he was curled up on one of the chairs and gave a small meow.

Ron shrugged as he scratched the kitten behind the ears. "Probably went off to bed, which isn't such a bad idea. Let's go…"

"Hold on." Something caught Macey's eye that was baby blue and sticking out between the sofa cushions. She pulled it out and her jaw dropped when she saw silk panties with the letters HG written on the tag. "Oh…my…god." Macey spun around to Ron and held them up. "These are Hermione's!"

Ron looked puzzled. "But…why would Hermione have her panties on the couch?"

Macey sighed impatiently. "I'm gonna give you a little time to figure that out, Ron."

Ron slowly ran through it in his head and when it hit him his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "No way! Harry and Hermione!"

"Uh-huh!" she exclaimed.

Ron shook his head. "I can't believe it. My two best friends doing the nasty."

"Ron!" Macey gasped as she slapped his arm, causing him to flinch. "Do you have to be so crude?"

"Sorry," he muttered rubbing his arm. "But wow…Harry and Hermione?"

"Wait a minute, how can we be sure that this just happened?" Macey asked. "I mean, these could have been here for weeks, maybe when she was dating that boring lawyer dude, or whatever the hell he is."

"No, that just got there," Ron told her. "I dug through the couch this morning…I was looking for some lost change, I really wanted a pizza."

"Didn't you have pizza for dinner?"

"Yeah…so…what's you're point?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Whatever…okay, this is huge. Looks like we're not the only ones sneaking around."

"I have to call them out," Ron said starting to head towards the stairs.

"No leave them be, we'll give them hell about it in the morning. Why don't we go back to bed?"

Ron grinned foolishly. "Okay!" he said cheerfully and dragged her back in the room. The shocking reveal of Harry and Hermione was already forgotten.