Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Epilogue Part 2

While Harry was having his man-to- man chat, the Weasleys were already at the resort, trying to settle everyone in the assigned rooms. The Potters and Weasleys had taken up a whole hallway full of rooms so that they would all be close by.

Macey and Ron walked down the hallway with their luggage floating above their heads, as all five of their kids trailed behind them. Ron magically opened the first suite to his right. "Okay, Brad…Matt, this is the guys suite, knock yourself out and I'll send Sirius and Shane over when the Potters get here."

Sixteen year old, Bradley and eleven year old Matthew disappeared into their suite as their suitcases floated inside. Macey then opened the door across from the guy's suite and their oldest daughters trunks glided inside. "This is the girls suite, Kennedy," she said with a grin. "You're sharing it with Lily, Erin and Samantha."

"Cool!" she said cheerfully as she walked inside, nuzzling both Margot and Gabby's head as she past them.

"What about us?" Margot asked as she flattened her red hair back down.

"Yeah, where are we staying?" Gabby asked.

"You two," Ron said as he walked farther down the hall. "Are in here." He opened the door and watched the twins peer in the room that wasn't a suite, but it had two queen size beds inside.

"Cool!" Margot exclaimed as she ran onto one of the beds. "We get our own beds."

"That is so awesome!" Gabby said as she jumped up and down on the edge of the beds.

Ron rolled his eyes. Although they had the Weasley's looks, with the red hair and blue eyes, they were definitely their mothers' kids. Out of all his kids, the twins were more Americanize like their mother. "Actually," he said as he shared an amusing look with his wife. "The Potter twins are staying in here as well."

Both girls stopped jumping and their jaws dropped. "What?!" they both yelped.

"You heard your father," Macey said as she tried not to laugh.

"Share a room?" Gabby repeated.

"With those icky boys?" Margot said. "Ew, gross!"

"Mommy, we can't share a room with boys, boys are gross!"

"Exactly why you girls are sharing a room," Ron said with a grin. "It's one thing I have to worry about since you two don't like boys yet."

"Daddy, this is so unfair," Margot pouted.

"Yes, well take it with your mother," Ron said and then kissed his wife on the cheek. "I'm going to go check out the suite." He then leaned close to her ear so the twins would hear. "Harry told me there's a mirror on the ceiling."

Macey muffled a giggle and playfully elbowed him in the gut. "Go start unpacking, I'll get the twins settled."

XXX

"So, is there really a squid in the lake?" Mathew asked his older brother as he sat cross-legged on his pull out cot that was going to be his bed for the next few days.

"Yes, Matt," Brad said with a bored voice as he began to unpack.

"And…and do ghosts actually wander around the castle?" he asked with wide eyes.

Brad sighed as he ran his fingers through his brown hair he inherited from his mother. Ever since Matt got his letter to Hogwarts this summer, he asked question after question, even if he already knew the answer. "Matt, I've told you before. Ghosts are everywhere."

"That is so wicked!" he exclaimed with wide eyes. "Hey, do you think I could try out for the Quidditch team?"

"No, you're too young," Brad argued as he packed away his pair of swim trunks in one of the chest of drawers.

"Nu-uh, Uncle Harry is the youngest player in the last century, I could be the youngest in this century."

Brad gave a little chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you could."

"And Sirius is going to be the team captain next year and he could pull some strings."

"Matt, that's not a good enough reason to join a team."

"But I'm good!"

"You're right, you're very good," he said as he nuzzled his brother's dusty brown hair and sat next to him "You're a great Seeker, Matt, but the position is already filled by Sirius. Wait a year, once Sirius is gone I bet you can snag his spot."

"You think so?" he asked hopefully.

"I know so," he said giving him a playful nudge.

"Knock, knock," Sirius said as he stuck his head inside. "Would this be the boys, suite?"

Brad laughed. "It certainly would."

"This is nice," Shane said as he followed Sirius inside. "I could get use to this."

"Hiya Sirius! Hey Shane!" Matt exclaimed as he stood up on the bed.

"Matt, my main man!" Sirius said as he gave him a high five. "Ready for Hogwarts?"

"I was born ready!" he said as he also gave Shane a high five. "I can't wait to see the first Quidditch match. We're going to kick Slytherin's butt!"

Brad and Sirius chuckled as Shane brows lifted. "Oh is that so my little friend," Shane said as he locked Matt into a headlock. "Think you're gonna beat us, huh?" he asked as he playfully rubbed his knuckles over his head

"Ahh! Let me go, let me go!" Matt shrieked, although he was giggling with delight. He loved hanging out with the older guys. "Sirius, Brad, help!"

"Hey, you're on your own squirt," Sirius laughed. "You taunt Shane about Quidditch and you are on your own."

"But for what it's worth, we admire your courage," Brad said as he watched Shane tackle his little brother on the bed. "You'll make a great Gryffindor."

"Hey, you guys decent?" a feminine voice said from the doorway.

Sirius grinned. "Kennedy."

Kennedy Ann's bright green eyes lit up at the sight of him. "Sirius!" she exclaimed as she ran to him, flinging herself onto him.

Sirius caught her and lifted her up off her feet, embracing her in a full hug. He missed her so much. "Hey, where's Lily?" Brad asked. "I thought…ooof!"

Lily flew into his arms, catching him off guard and the two of them collapsed onto the bed. "It's so good to see you!"

Sammy came running in soon after and saw that her good pal Matt needed help, since Shane and him were still wrestling so she jumped up and tackled Shane from behind. Erin stood by and laughed at the sight of her boyfriend getting ganged up by two eleven year olds.

"Come with me," Kennedy said as he grabbed Sirius hand and pulled him out of the room and into her own.

Sirius followed her inside and as soon as she closed the door behind her they quickly fell into each other's arms and their lips collided in a long hard kiss. She muffled a moan against his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her closer. It had been a month since they had last seen each other and it he had missed her desperately. "I missed you so much," he mumbled against her mouth, saying his thoughts out loud to her.

"Mmm, not as much as I missed you," Kennedy said and then gave him short quick kisses as she began to back him up towards the bed.

Sirius sat onto the bed when the back of his knees ran into the edge and Kennedy immediately straddled his lap. He moaned as his tongue dove into her mouth while his fingers were lost in her flaming red hair. They had only been together for a few months, but it felt so right to be with her, it was like she was always his.

Only two people knew about them and that was Brad and Lily, but that was it. His parents didn't know, neither did hers and they decided to keep it a secret for as long as they could. It was easier to be alone with her if their parents still thought they were just friends. They had decided to at least wait until Christmas break to tell them.

"Mmm, wait," he groaned, pulling away when she started to grind against him. "Not a good idea."

"It feels too good for it not be," she said and moved again.

He moaned as he gripped her hips to keep her still. "Be that as it may," he sighed as he rested his forehead against hers. "Someone could walk in."

She groaned in defeat. "You're right," she said as she crawled off his lap and then soothed her tousled hair. "That was risky of us, but I just…had to kiss you the moment I saw you."

He grinned as he stood up and touched her cheek softly. "Nothing wrong with that." He then kissed her one last time. "We better head back to the others."

She nodded. "Okay."

"Hey," he said quickly before she could leave and pulled her back in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she circled her arms around his neck. He touched his forehead to hers and looked into those familiar eyes he always had known. "I love you."

Her heart fluttered at the words she longed to hear from him and a smile formed on her lips. "Oh Sirius," she said and reached up to hug him close. "I love you, too."

More to come!

A/N:I know I didn't get a lot of Ron/Macey time on this update, but don't worry I'll get to them. It's not going to be too much longer, I'm ready to wrap this one up.