Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hot Tub Happenings by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hot Tub Happenings

Muirnin

Bubble Challenge as met by Muirnin Cocan

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: I do not now, nor at any time own any of the Harry Potter characters. This is an original plot, based on characters created by J K Rowling. In no way is any money being made, nor copyright or trademark infringement intended. J K Rowling owns all rights as well as various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, with additional rights belonging to Warner Bros., Inc. Some parts may be of an adult nature that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

Peace,

As Always,

Muirnin

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."

@}>---'---,---

Hermione Granger got home from work to the house that she shared with her two best friends... Ron Weasley (and by extension his long term lover Luna Lovegood) and Harry Potter - The Boy Who Defeated Lord Voldemort.

It had been an exceptionally rough day for Hermione as she headed for the kitchen for a bottle of her favorite wine... a nice Beringer Gewürztraminer from the Napa Valley in Northern California. She had discovered the delicious white wine during a vacation the trio had shared shortly after they had graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Normally she would not have listened to idle office gossip, but what she had heard disturbed her greatly. She had heard through the grapevine at the office that the Patil twins had dumped her dearest friend... Padma and Pavarti had gloated to her on more then one occasion that day about their conquest and latest humiliation of Harry Potter.

It seemed that they were trying to get back at him for the Yule Ball incident 10 years earlier... and had finally succeeded... both having bedded him at the same time no less and then humiliating him at a restaurant in front of a Daily Prophet reporter... The news had spread like wildfire, splashed upon the tabloids front page.

Hermione had an unbelievable bond with Harry that stemmed from their very first year and knew how he would take this humiliation... especially given the fact that prior to the Patil twins he had been a virgin...

Carrying two glasses in her hand and heading out towards the deck she saw him slumped down in the hot steamy water of their redwood hot tub. His face read all the unmistakable signs of a man who seemed to have lost everything that was important...

He had carried on him for months following Sirius Blacks death... the same look.

'He's blaming himself again...' Hermione began to think but was distracted by Harry climbing out of the hot-tub wearing nothing as he walked over to the wet bar and grabbed another bottle of Ogden's Fire Whiskey... 'Yup, he's depressed alright... ' She sighed as she watched him with adoring lust climbed back into the hot tub, surrounding himself with the bubbles that jetted to the surface...

A raucous behind her caused her to stop watching Harry and see what the commotion was...

Ron and Luna had immerged still joined at the lips and wearing very little else as they stumbled into the gourmet sized kitchen.

"Oh I didn't know you two were home." Hermione blushed, not having seen them in this state of undress before.

"We were just headed for the hot tub... care to join us... " Luna said in her deep sultry yet ethereal voice.

"Actually I was going out there as well," she said looking at Ron, "Harry got humiliated by the Patil's."

"Oh those fucking cunts... I warned him they might try something."

"Well I hate to see him in this condition... what do you suggest we do?" Hermione asked innocently.

"Well, you could always fuck him." Came Luna's reply at which Ron began to laugh hysterically while Hermione blanched.

"Wh WH what? I couldn't do that to him... he's my best friend... he's..." she began.

"In love with you... " Ron said bluntly.

"Well that clarifies everything... like why he fucked the Patil twins... " Hermione said harshly.

"Oh you know how those sisters are... Hermione, they drugged him... " Ron said.

"I heard they had used a polyjuice potion on both of them making him believe that he was making love to not one but two Hermione Grangers... " Luna said. "In his delusional state he actually believed he was losing his virginity to you."

"How do YOU know this?" Hermione demanded.

"Parma's my old house mate... she let it slip when I ran into her earlier this afternoon... couldn't help but rub it in that my boyfriends best friend had still been a virgin after all these years and only lost it to who he thought was you."

Hermione seethed with anger... "That fucking cunt... I'll rip her hair out... Oh, what I will do to them when I see them again... "

"Easy does it Herms... it's in the past... Harry is feeling bad enough as it is... Listen... I'm going out there... why don't you come join us in a minute..." he turned to Luna and whispered something in her ear... "I'll see you lovely ladies in a few... OK?"

"Can't wait." Hermione growled...

After Ron had left the kitchen walking out side with nothing but his birthday suit on and a big shit-eating grin, Hermione sat on the bar stool in the kitchen and started to cry.

"What are you crying for?" Luna asked putting an arm around her lover's best friend.

"I haven't got a fucking clue how I am going to cheer Harry up... I've got no experience in anything except books and such..."

"How would you like some help in this matter... It is going to take all of your Gryffindor bravery to pull this off, and with our combined brilliance... I can assure you that once we are done, Harry Potter will have forgotten about the Patil twins..."

Hermione looked at the naked woman who stood before her unashamedly... "How is it that you were in Ravenclaw when you are so brave..."

"Same reason you are a Gryffindor rather then in Ravenclaw with your brilliance... it's the choices we make that define who we are..." Luna said as she led Hermione back to the bedroom.

About 10 minutes later, both men looked up from the hot tub to the sound of the back door opening... Luna walked out proudly; her eyes alight with a jovial expression. She knelt down next to where Ron soaked and leaned over him her ample breasts brushing seductively over his shoulder as she whispered in his ear.

He grinned and then looked over at the door, his eyes wide open as he watched Hermione walk out still carrying the bottle of wine and now four crystal cut goblets.

Hermione was dressed in little more then high-heels, a leather bustier, a thong and her hair was teased out to give her a freshly rode look. She held herself confidently as she locked eyes with Harry, his emerald gaze mesmerized by her beauty and filled with so much lust he could not believe what he was seeing.

"Mione?" He asked confused.

"Yes Harry... it's really me..." she then looked at Luna who began to walk over towards her... "I thought you wouldn't mind if I joined you for a soak... it's been a very... very... rough day." She said in almost a breathy tone.

Harry's eyes widened even more, the affects of the Fire whiskey still playing havoc in his brain. "What are you dressed like that for?"

"Oh... you don't like it?" She pouted seductively... "Well let me take it off... "

Without another thought Luna walked over and began to help Hermione out of her clothing... slowly teasing the boys with the modified strip tease. Hermione had turned her back towards Harry and coming up to where Luna straddled her leg allowed her to pull off the first thigh high boot and then repeated the action with the other...

Then carefully released the clips on the top of her thigh high stockings and they watched as Luna rolled them down slowly giving the boys a visual that could not be described as anything but erotic.

Next came the thong... Luna stood behind Hermione and catching the tiny leather ties at her hips began taking the thong off with Hermione now facing the boys...

"Ronald be a love, we are getting a bit parched... could you pour us some wine?" Luna said to her lover as he obediently hopped out of the hot tub and began preparing the wine that they had brought out.

Now all that covered Hermione from being completely naked was a leather bustier, which held up her succulent breasts and made her cleavage deep and desirable.

Luna took a glass of wine and lifted it up to Hermione's lips... letting her drink of it's fruity flavor. As if on cue, some of the wine spilled onto Hermione's heaving breasts running in rivulets to her cleavage...

"Oh dear, look at what I have done..." Hermione said innocently, then making sure that both men's eyes were on them and their vision was not obstructed in anyway, she gave Luna a signal and taking a big gulp of air she waited for the next part of the plan to begin.

Luna looked up at Hermione with her wide blue protuberant eyes and smiled. Releasing Hermione from the bodice that held her tightly and tossing it aside, she leaned down and began to lap up the wine that began to drip lower down the front of Hermione.

Between the feel of the air hitting her aroused and erect nipples and the sensation of Luna 'cleaning up' the spilled wine, Hermione was almost to a point that would cause her knees to buckle... She lifted Luna's face up to hers and with a whispered "thank you" gave Luna a very tender and seductive kiss.

Ron who by this time was fully aroused by this got back out of the hot tub and took Luna by the hand and led her back into the house where he was going to make SURE that she knew who she belonged to... The look on Ron's face was enough to make Luna giggle excessively in delight knowing she had gotten her boy friend THAT turned on that he need to take possession of her.

With only the two of them along, Hermione walked over to the edge of the hot tub and slid into the bubbling water, feeling the heat of its vibrancy bounce around her already sensitive nether regions.

She could tell by the look on Harry's face that he had a cross between complete arousal and anticipation as to what would next transpire.

"Did you like what you saw?" Hermione said in a very low sultry tone that sent shockwaves through Harry.

He stared at the woman sitting across from him and as he began to speak felt one of her feet ease its way up his leg until she could feel his throbbing manhood with her toes.

"Yes!" He gasped as she caught him. His breathing was raspy and erratic, his mental processes in overdrive. "However... you are too damn far away from me..." A sudden memory filtered through his whiskey soaked mind as he suddenly wondered if this was truly his beloved Hermione. "How do I know it's you? I don't know what to believe anymore... " He asked tears beginning to line his beautiful emerald eyes.

"You have to have faith my love... I know what Pavarti and Padma did to you... I'm sorry I couldn't have stopped them... I'm sorry I have not acted upon my own desire for you before now... I am *your* Hermione... and I love you will all of my heart... "

His heart was on fire now, hearing the words he had longed to hear from her... and yet he held back afraid of being deceived again.

"What can I say to you that will convince you I am Hermione...?"

He thought carefully thinking of the one thing that only Hermione would know... "What are our secret Animagus states?"

"We are both the same... a Phoenix... you are red and gold, I am red and blue... and right now... I am burning for you..."

"Oh Hermione... what are you doing to me... " He said as she had moved across the hot tub and straddled his lap, feeling his arousal pressing against her flesh.

"It's not what I'm doing to you... it's what I have longed for you to do to me... " She said as she pressed her lips against his into a passionate kiss that seemed to alight them both.

In a swift motion, Harry picked her up and lifted her out of the hot tub, the chill in the night air sending unending sensations against their heated bodies.

The sound of erotic climax hit their ears as they heard Luna cry out Ronald's name from just beyond the screen door. The sounds of their lovemaking resounded upon Harry and Hermione causing them both to be even more aroused then before.

Harry had stretched himself out along Hermione's length on the edge of the hot tub and began tasting her flesh as no one had ever done before. Harry sucked greedily upon her swollen nipples sending shockwaves down thru her body.

"I need you... " She gasped out as she felt her body react to her own first orgasm.

"I need you more..." he responded taking his hand and gently caressing the folds of flesh that enclosed her womanhood. He gently plunged a finger then two into her wet sopping center... causing her to arch towards his hand harder.

"Don't tease me... Please Harry... make love to me... " She pleaded...

Those were the words he was waiting for, and knowing she was ready to accept him, he gently guided himself to her opening and with careful maneuvering eased his way into her sexually aroused swollen folds...

As he reached her barrier, she looked at him, allowing him to surrender her maidenhood and be his forever....

The pain was sharp, but eased as soon as his entire length was encased in her velvety flesh. With an unfaltering motion, they moved together, Phoenix song filling the air, as they built up a momentum that rode harder, faster and wilder then anything they had experienced before.

When Hermione screamed out Harry's name and he hers, they panted for air... their lovemaking having reached a peak that exhausted them both.

Rolling over they both slid back into the hot tub, and kissed each other greedily... then realized that they were not alone...

Ron and Luna who had been watching from the screen door slipped out of the house and both settled into the hot tub together...

"Well that was fun..." Ron said with a smirk.

"RON!" the three others shouted... and then they laughed as both couples went about their own business forgetting the others existed...

At one point however, deep cinnamon eyes met light blue protuberant eyes and Hermione mouthed a "Thank you" to her best friends lover....

"Any time..." she mouthed back and then turned back to pleasure her man again...

~ The End ~

A/N: This was fun… It is probably the fastest I have ever responded to a challenge before AND completed it… AMAZING how that works…

This is a challenge set forth in the Harry and Hermione Forum in the Room of Requirement… The challenge is as follows…

Challenge Name: Bubbles

Issued By: NAPPA

Required Elements:

> Depressed!Harry (About his recent break up from both the Patil Twin) -- flexible on the reason.

> Virgin!Hermione

> Ron/Luna - have been sexually together a while.

> Spa Pool

> Couples will look at one another while they do their activity. not the whole thing - maybe just a little blowjob.. ^.^

> No partner sharing. This is more Voyeurism ^.^

Optional Elements:

> Hermione and Luna have a small mouth to mouth kiss... for the boys