Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Many Loves Of Ginny by nmffnurse
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Many Loves Of Ginny

nmffnurse

"You conniving bitch!"

Ginny spun around on her broom away from Pansy and Harry who were on the opposite side of the Quidditch Pitch. "What did you just call me?" she said ready to knock Malfoy off his broom to the ground below. She knew when Malfoy's jealous ego got hold of the fact that Harry was tutoring Pansy that there would be hell to pay. Never did she think it would be so soon.

"Teaching my girlfriend your whorish ways I suppose." Draco said matching Ginny's furious glares, his voice rose with each word. "Are you trying to make a fool out of me Weasley?!"

"Why make a fool out of you Malfoy, when you are doing such a fine job of it yourself?" She whipped out her wand sending his broom spinning. Before Ginny could react he grabbed onto her waist, pulling her off her broom. They were sent plummeting to the ground below.

In between shouting, Ginny had just enough time to cast a cushioning charm. They both landed with a soft thud. Ginny opened her eyes, one at time to find Draco atop her, shaking as he clutched onto her, his eyes still closed. She had to stifle back a laugh. "Frightened Malfoy? Thought you had a lot of practice falling to the ground."

"Stupid witch! You almost killed us both!" he narrowed his grey eyes at her, sitting up on his knees.

Ginny pushed herself up on her elbows to glare at him. "Correction ferret. It was you who almost killed us both. There was no need to pull me off my broom."

"If I was going down. You were coming along too. You'll be punished for this Weasley. I won't let you get away with this!"

"Go ahead and take points away Malfoy. I'll tell everyone how you were shaking in fear. I guess Harry's story about your little trip to the Forbidden Forest is true. You ran like a itty bitty baby." She knew she had Draco Malfoy where she wanted him now. His usual pale face grew redder by the second.

A sneer replaced the straight line of his lips, "I can hex you ten ways to Sunday. Don't make me use an unforgivable on you Weasley."

Ginny rolled her eyes at a threat she knew he would never carry out. "Go ahead then Malfoy. Avada Kedavra me now." She grabbed his hand and pointed his own wand at her. He looked at her wide eyed, his hand clutching onto his wand turning white. "Well, what are you waiting for Malfoy?"

Silence passed between the both of them when he dropped his wand to his side. Full of words and no actions. She knew he wouldn't use the Avada Kedavra. The boy couldn't even see a thestral. Not that she could either. He was a bully, nothing more and Ginny refused to be afraid of him.

"Do us both a favor Malfoy. Make like a wizard and vanish."

She was surprised when he stood up, wiping the dirt of his robe as he walked away. Not leaving without the last word was not Malfoy's style. For the first time Ginny felt a surge of guilt at her words and sympathy as a laughing Harry and Pansy flew overhead. Their laughter was clearly heard as she watched Draco stiffen his back at the sound.

She ran after him wondering exactly why she was doing so. "Malfoy. Wait up. Malfoy!" He was a rather quick walker, she had to give him credit for that. She reached him as he entered the school. "Malfoy!" she said scrambling after him down the corridor.

He turned abruptly on her, his wand waving madly making her a tad bit frightened. Just what was she thinking running after him like this?

"I'm leaving like you requested you freckle faced bint. Go run back and play matchmaker with Potter and Pansy. She was nothing to me anyway."

"Nothing? Then why were you flying after her?" Ginny said and had to admit to herself that in a way it was incredibly romantic just like in those romance novels she secretly read.

Draco seemed to be on the verge of exploding. She could see it in his eyes as he stepped forward, trapping her against the wall. "Do you know what people will say when they find out that Potter has my girlfriend? They will all laugh. Just like they all laughed when I fall off my broom during Quidditch, Just like they laughed when my father was put in Azkaban, even my own housemates. Just like you are laughing now!"

"I'm not laughing." Ginny said softly, and for the first time noticed the tired lines surrounding the eyes of a boy too young. Maybe it was years of living with the likes of Molly Weasley and numerous brothers, a mothering instinct that was inside her that wanted her to fix little hurts and pains. This was her one weakness. Empathy. It had played a part in her disastrous crush on Potter, and in a short fling she had with Neville in her 5th year. Now it was wrecking havoc with the boy before her. Her fingers reached out to lightly caress the side of his face.

What she did next was anything other than motherly. Later on when she lay on her bed recounting the days events, Ginny couldn't explain why she did it.

She watched his eyes go wide as she leaned against him pressing her lips to his not giving him a chance to say no. Ginny half expected him to push her away, instead he encircled his arms around her, drawing her even closer. After the first stunned moment Malfoy decided to go with the flow and ask questions later. Before she knew it, Ginny was kissing Malfoy in a way she hadn't kissed anyone else before. It didn't feel strange at all, oddly it felt natural as if her mouth had found the one place they were meant to be. The trouble was that after starting this kiss with Malfoy, Ginny didn't know how to end it.

Ginny didn't know if she wanted to.

With superhuman effort she managed to extract her lips for a fraction of a second from his. This time is was Malfoy who followed her mouth with his and refused to let her break contact.

Their kisses had taken on a will of their own, as she felt his hands roam underneath her robes, touching her in places she only let Blaise explore. She slipped her own hand under his robes, paying him in kind as she stroked his hard length. Ginny smiled against his mouth when she heard him groan. He jerked furiously against her palm, his panting turning Ginny on even more.

"Oh sweet Morgana." He was muttering in her ear when she gave him a final squeeze. He wouldn't be thinking about Pansy much longer.

At that thought, a warning voice reached her from the corner of her mind. Blaise! Good Goddeses. Here she was snogging Draco bloody Malfoy without nay a thought of her boyfriend, who was waiting for her in the Slytherin common room at this very moment.

What she was doing with Malfoy was dangerous. She tensed against him and Malfoy must have sensed it too, for he was the one who succeeded at last in lifting his head. Ginny blushed she was sure from head to toe, carefully removing her now slick palm. They stared at each other for a long, shaken moment before Ginny collected herself with an effort. "I think I'd better go."

"Weasley, I - "

She ran away from the blonde boy staring after her , straightening her robes as she went. She didn't hear what he had to say. Ginny didn't even want to know what Draco thought of her and how he must think all the words he had called her were true.