Unofficial Portkey Archive

Haunting Visions by Phantom Keeper
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Haunting Visions

Phantom Keeper

Haunting Visions

Author's Note: Can be read without the prequel, but to understand more, it helps to read it

Disclaimer: I own, Angelina Michaels, her family, Cassie, Alex, Isabella Zabini, Kit Lanchester, and anyone that you do not recognize from the Harry Potter franchise.

Rating: R for language, violence, sexuality

Pairings: Draco/Ginny, Blaise/Angelina, Harry/Hermione, Ron/Luna, future mentions of Blaise/Kit Lanchester, of Draco/Angelina, of Harry/Ginny, and of Harry/Kit

Inspiration: Title: A line from the Full Blown Rose song 'Somebody Help Me' which is the Tru Calling theme song 'I'm being haunted by a vision, It's like the moment never comes'

It's been five years since Ginny killed Voldemort. Now she has to deal with repercussions of her sixth year, and a new obstacle for Ginny and Draco, and Angelina and Blaise to get by. One possibly worse then Voldemort. Sequel to Help Me Cause I'm Breaking Down

Prologue: Catch Up

~/

"It's been five years to the day, Charlie." Ginny Weasley kneeled on the ground at her brothers' grave, "Five years since I killed Voldemort. Harry took the credit thankfully. I wouldn't be able to deal with the press running after me." She sighed and got more comfortable on the ground; "I've been with Draco now for five years too. But not everything is smooth. We fight constantly. Every time the other leaves, we go straight back less than a day later and make up. It's like something's forbidding us from breaking apart. Mum absolutely adores Draco; dad's still hesitant around him, because of his father. But Draco and Narcissa are free without Lucius, so they're not so mean anymore.

Ron's actually taken a small liking to him. Enough to be called acquaintances. Oh, speaking of Ron. He and Luna have been married for two years, and he's only 22, and she 21. But they're so in love. And have a baby boy. He's six months old. Nathaniel Evan Weasley. They live in a nice two-story house near Hogsmeade because Luna owns a branch of The Quibbler in there. Ron's thinking of maybe taking up Quidditch coach at Hogwarts cause Madam Hooch is retiring.

And, speaking of Quidditch! Harry's just left the England team to become an Auror. Surprise, surprise. If Ron doesn't take the position at Hogwarts, he'll become an Auror too. He just has to take the test, he's already gone through training, but then Luna had Nate so he left. Harry and Hermione are still together, though, something happened between the two that no one knows, and she's put them on a "time-out" but she's still wearing his mums' Claddaugh ring that Remus Lupin gave him on his twenty first birthday. So, everyone's confused but neither are saying anything.

Fred and George are rich! Weasley Wizard Wheezes is huge. A store and Headquarters in Diagon Alley, a huge one in Hogsmeade, several in America, two up in Scotland, a few scattered around the rest of Europe, and a few in Australia. Mums working now. She works at Madam Malkin's, wanted to be independent from dad. We're all calling it a phase. Dad's Assistant Minister of Magic. When Fudge steps down, it'll most likely go to Dad. Between that, his head position in M.O.M.A (Misuse of Muggle Artifacts), plus Mum, and Fred and George's money, we're probably just under the Malfoy's money wise. Fred and George split up their money and gave us all access to a vault at Gringotts.

Bill runs Gringotts here in England now. Don't know how that happened, but on a trip to Paris, he met Fleur Delacour… excuse me, Fleur Delacour-Weasley. So, Bill's paired off and married. Fred is dating Katie Bell, George is engaged to Alicia Spinnet… everyone is married or dating and happy… except you. You should still be here Charlie. We still need you. Mum holds her pain in, dad cries when he thinks no one hears him when its birthdays or holidays, the twins miss having their favorite eldest test-subject, Ron broods and sighs, Bill stares blankly and cries quietly, I… I hurt still. I hurt so badly. Those haunting visions never leave.

It's getting dark. But I still want to tell you about my friends. Angelina, Alex, and Cassie. You remember them. We had a few sleepovers during summers.

Angelina is still dating Blaise Zabini. She owns a few hot clubs, in both Muggle and Wizarding England. She works, as bartender at them, likes to observe whats happening through the eyes of her customers. She's living with Blaise, has been for about two years. They own a flat three floors above Draco and myself. Blaise doesn't work, he's rich. His mother died and left him and his sister the family fortune, with his father in Azkaban and all, it was hers to give away. But Blaise still occasionally has to do meetings and such with his Mum's clothing line.

Alex and Cassie got married on a whim after their seventh year in San Francisco in America. They're trying to adopt but its not easy, a lot of adoption agencies don't approve of gay couples becoming parents, but Dean Thomas's girlfriend works for an adoption agency, so, I'm trying to get Fred and George to persuade him into asking her to let them adopt a baby, even though everyone thinks they're too young. Which they are, only being twenty-one. Plus, they'd think of it as an adventure, I don't think they're ready for such a responsibility but they think they are, so I don't try to dissuade them.

Well, I guess that's it. I know it's been awhile since I've visited you. Ya'know, with the job at the restaurant. Its hard being owner and chef, but it's all I've got. Can't rely on Mum, Dad, Fred, George, and Draco's money forever. Oh, and you're wondering how I came to own the restaurant! Draco gave it to me… as a birthday present last year. I can't wait to see what he gives me for my 21st. I hope just a card and couple of Galleons. I don't like big extravagant gifts.

Well. I guess it's time for me to go. Ya'know I don't like graveyards after dark. I don't like them period actually. Well, here is where I sigh, and say, goodbye, again. I love you. And miss you terribly." She pressed her leather-gloved fingertips to her lips, and then pressed them on the headstone where his name lay.

Turning, Ginny walked away, and through the empty cemetery, to the parking lot and watched Draco get out of the drivers seat of the warm car.

"You ok?" Draco asked, his warm right hand caressing her cold left cheek. She bent her head to his touch and a tear slipped onto his hand.

"Yeah. I'm ok." She sighed and kissed his palm.

"I love you."

"I love you." She whispered, her voice weak.

"Lets go home." He said, grabbing her hand and seeing her into the car.

~/

I'M BA-ACK! Hehehehehehe!

That was just showing you whats been goin on in the five-year gap. ;) Now, I have Chapters 1 through 7 done so far. I'll post the next chapter on Saturday or Sunday.

Love ya,

Ash