Unofficial Portkey Archive

After the Music by Songbird21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

After the Music

Songbird21

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

After The Music- By Songbird21

WARNING- This is a LEMON MERINGUE (Sex with fluff)! If you are under the legal age in your country DO NOT read this. Thoughts are in Italics

============================================================
Harry and Hermione, newly engaged, sat in front of the fire in Harry's living room. She was in front of him. His arms held her tight. This was the first time he had brought her to his private quarters since he became Headmaster. It was fairly large. A little larger than the Gryffindor common room. A small kitchen was to the left of the door. His bed was to the right, and was able to be separated from the rest of the room by drapes. The drapes were drawn back at the moment. There were lots of photos of family and friends. She noticed, however, that the only picture by his bed was a portrait of her. She smiled widely at seeing this. She knew that Harry tended to hang pictures in order of importance and the one closest to his bed was the one he wanted to see when he woke up every morning.
Hermione looked around the rest of the walls. She smiled when she saw his Quidditch posters. She felt a little sad too. Harry had given up his dreams of being a professional Quidditch player to take his new position. She was still amazed that the Ministry had asked Harry to be Headmaster. He was only twenty-one. Although considering how he had single-handedly saved Hogwarts from total destruction she could see their reasoning.
Hermione couldn't understand what had possessed Harry to accept. All the way up to graduation day Harry hadn't talked about much else besides which Quidditch teams he wanted to play for. Suddenly she had to know. "Harry?"
Harry sighed in contentment. "Hmmm?" he snuggled in closer to his fiancée.
"Why did you take this job?" she asked.
Harry was quiet for a moment. "What can I say? I love this place."
"But you were so excited about playing professional Quidditch."
Harry half-laughed. "It's funny. Right up till the Ministry asked me to do this, that was what I wanted to do," he squeezed Hermione again, "But I figured it's only two terms, why not? I have plenty of time to play Quidditch."
Hermione giggled and turned to look into the eyes of her love. "You're sweet. You know that?"
Harry cocked his head to one side. "How so?"
"I just think it's lovely that you chose to work at a place from your childhood instead of heading off for fame and fortune," she smiled.
Harry stroked the side of her face with his index finger. "I think you're lovely," he crooned. With that he lightly brushed his lips against hers.
Hermione tried to get him took kiss her fully but he kept playfully avoiding her attempts. "You, dear sir, are a tease," she complained.
Harry leaned over and gently sucked on her earlobe. Hermione moaned softly. "Am I now?"
Hermione pouted. "Yes. You are."
"You know it's not fair when you pout like that," he said with mock annoyance.
"Be quiet and kiss me would you?" Hermione said, putting a finger to his lips.
Harry happily complied as he kissed her passionately. He loved her lips. They always tasted so good. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth. He was pleased when she caressed his tongue with hers. He loved the sensations this brought.
Hermione slid her hands under Harry's shirt. After moving her hands over his chest for a moment, she broke the kiss and pushed Harry down onto his back.
Harry smiled. He loved it when she took control. It had taken her a while to start doing it. She had been very unsure of herself the first time they had touched each other. Although, to tell the truth, so had he.
Hermione unbuttoned his shirt revealing his bare chest to her eyes. She sighed inwardly. He had such an amazing body. She sat down next to him and began gently twisting his nipples between her fingertips. He moaned happily. She was amazed more women didn't do this. Mens nipples were just as sensitive as a woman's. At his moan she licked her fingers seductively and then went back to her previous activity. Harry groaned again.
Harry was just settling in to enjoy the sensations his fiancée was creating when she leaned down and took his right nipple into her hot mouth. He sucked in a breath as she licked his nipple fiercely. Each flick of her tongue sent spasms of pleasure all through his body. He was thinking it couldn't get any better, then Hermione did something totally new. She stopped licking and started lightly nipping him with her teeth. "Oh Hermione. That is soooo good," he moaned.
"Glad you like," she said happily.
"Please do that some more," Harry pleaded. Hermione happily obliged and pushed her tongue down on his nipple as hard as she could as she licked it. "Mione!" Harry yelled. "God, I love it when you suck on my nipples," he purred. Hermione grinned and continued her work.
Finally Harry couldn't take it anymore. He needed to do something to her. He reached up and cupped one of her breasts. Hermione moaned. As he began to kneed it, she forgot about what she was doing and simply melted into his touch. "Hang on a moment," she said. She sat up and took off her shirt. She began to take off her bra but Harry shook his head.
"Please," Harry said as he kneeled down behind her, "Allow me," he expertly undid her bra and tossed it aside. He then got a wolfish expression and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder.
"Haaaarrrryyy," Hermione complained.
Harry set Hermione down on the bed. "Prat," she said giggling.
Harry undid the zipper on his jeans and slid them off. Hermione did the same. He crawled onto the bed and laid down next to her. He propped himself up on one elbow and drew a finger across the underside of one of her breasts. She sighed. "You know I love this line? I don't know what it is, but this line right here is what I've always found sexiest about your breasts," he said as his finger moved. Hermione smiled.
Harry replaced his finger with his lips as he trailed kisses down the line he loved. Hermione just lay there with her eyes closed, enjoying everything he did. He made sure to circle each breast before kissing higher. Finally he found her right nipple and took it into his mouth. She arched her back a bit as the pleasure washed over her. He skillfully moved his tongue over her nipple again and again. He changed tactics and began sucking hungrily.
"Mmmmmm," Hermione moaned. Harry decided to try what Hermione had done to him earlier. As soon as his teeth started working Hermione gasped. "Oh my God.....I can see why you," gasp, "liked that so much." Then Harry did something totally unexpected. He took a breast in each hand and pushed them close together so that the nipples were right next to each other. Hermione was confused. "Harry what are you......?" she didn't get to finish her question as he put his mouth down over her nipples and began sucking on them both at the same time. "Ahhhh! Harry!" she yelled, her voice coming in gasps. She was breathing very heavily now.
Harry sucked and licked Hermione's breasts. He loved doing things like this to her. He loved making her feel good. He decided though, that it was time to move on. He moved his mouth back to hers and began to kiss her again. She broke the kiss after only a moment and moved her mouth to his earlobe. "Oh, Mione. Oh, that's so nice," he crooned. He wanted more.
As Hermione sucked tenderly at his earlobe he moved his hands to the elastic of her panties. "May I?" he asked.
"You may," Hermione replied, smiling.
Harry removed the panties in one swift motion. He went back to kissing her. As he did this his hand moved down over her firm belly to her mound. He deliberately moved slowly. This was only the third time she'd allowed him to go this far. Mostly it was because they had been afraid of loosing control since both of them wanted to wait to make love until they were engaged. Harry sucked in a breath. They were engaged now. Maybe tonight she'd let him.......but first things first.
Harry pushed his index finger between the folds of her sex and began moving it back and forth over her button. "Ah. Ah. Oh yes. I love it when you touch me," she swooned. Harry took what she said as incentive to move faster. His finger rubbed up and down just at the top of her clit. She moaned in ecstasy and pushed her sex upwards for more. He responded by moving his finger right onto the tip. To this she screamed in delight. She then straightened her legs in anticipation of the oncoming orgasm. "Oh yeah Harry."
"Yeah," he said huskily.
"Oh yes," ::gasp::, "Oh yes. Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yessssssssssss! Ah. Oh. Oh God. Ah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she came. "I love you," she panted.
"I love you too," he said, and lovingly kissed her forehead. He gave her a moment to rest before asking her something. "Hermione?" he breathed.
"Yeah?" she replied through her heavy breathing.
"May I put my fingers inside you?" he said as he gulped hard.
Hermione seemed to consider this for a moment. "Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, Harry. I want you to," she replied.
He moved his hand back to her mound and parted her sex again. He moved a finger to the edge of her hole. He paused.
Hermione looked annoyed. "Why did you stop?" she demanded.
"I just wanted to make sure."
"Will you just do it already? I feel like I'll burn alive if you don't," she said, her voice somewhat shaky.
Newly encouraged Harry slowly began to slide his finger inside Hermione's aching center. She gasped and bucked her hips upward not wanting to wait for him to find the courage to go all the way in. All his worries slipped away and he pushed down as far as he could go and began exploring all her inner curves.
Hermione gasped and moaned heavily at all the new sensations coursing through her. "Oooooooh Yeah. Oh Harry. I should've let you do this a long time ago," her last word ended in a gasp as he began pumping his finger in and out of her hole. He picked up the pace and Hermione's hips began to move in rhythm to his finger. He stopped for a moment, earning a moan of complaint from his beloved, before sliding in a second finger. "Ahhhhhhh," she groaned. He pumped even harder. She thought she was going to explode. "Oh Harry. Your fingers feel so good. Please don't stop," she pleaded. He moved faster and faster until the room erupted with her screams as she came. The two young lovers collapsed onto the bed. Hermione didn't want to stop. They'd never had a night filled with so many new pleasures. She wanted to touch him. She turned over and stroked his length with an elegant finger.
Harry shuddered in pleasure. Where did that come from? She'd never touched him before. "Hermione?"
"It's okay Harry," she reassured him. She pulled off his underwear and just stared for a moment at his very erect member. It wasn't as big as she'd read in books. Maybe about six inches long and two inches around. She was glad. When the time came to make love she knew she could easily take him all in. She took a deep breath and ran a finger slowly up and down his shaft.
"Mione," Harry moaned. He wanted to ask her grab him completely and pump but he didn't want to push his luck.
Hermione liked getting this kind of reaction from her love. She wet her finger and touched him again. He hissed in response. She smiled and decided if she was going to do this she should do it completely. She encircled his length with her hand and tentatively began to pump.
Harry couldn't believe what was happening. He was amazed she was so confident. He never knew it could feel so different from when he masturbated. "Mione," gasp,"Your hand. It's....it's unbelievable. Please go faster," he nearly begged.
Hermione responded by moving her hand as fast as she could. Harry's hips bucked in response. Hermione stopped, looking like she was deciding something. "I'm okay," she reassured him as she bent down and licked the tip of his head.
The world exploded behind Harry's eyes. So many new things so fast. He groaned loudly at each flick of her tongue.
Hermione suddenly took his length into her hot mouth and began to move her head.
Harry thought he was going to die from the pleasure. "Oh yes, Mione!!"
Hermione realized that if she kept going Harry might come in her mouth. She didn't like that idea, so she went back to pumping him.
Harry's organ began to pulse underneath her hand as his moaning became more intense. "Oh God! Yes Hermione!"
Hermione moved her hand faster. Harry yelled loudly as he came. His juices spilled out over his stomach.
Harry lay there. Gasping. He looked at her face. "Thank you," he breathed.
Hermione smiled widely. "You're welcome. I'm glad I could finally return the favor," she said as she kissed him.
"May I ask why you went so far tonight?"
"Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe I feel less tentative because we're engaged," she smiled.
"Hermione?" Harry said as he held her hands, "Would you make love to me?" he asked, his eyes hopeful.
Hermione smiled. "Yes."
Harry was instantly in shock. "Really?"
"Yes," she giggled, "Like I said before Harry, we're engaged. Now that I know you want to be with me forever.....I'm ready."
"We'll have to wait a while though. It'll be about eight minutes before I can get hard again," he said with a small amount of regret in his voice.
"That long? Hmmm. Actually that makes sense now that I think about it. Erections take a lot of blood to maintain."
"Love, could you please not explain the science behind my erections?" he said with mild embarrassment.
Hermione snickered. "Sorry," she replied and laughed again.
Around seven minutes later Hermione decided she couldn't wait anymore and lightly touched his member. She was pleased when it twitched a little under her attentions. Harry laid back as closed his eyes in pleasure as she closed her hand around him and began moving it. It wasn't long before he was standing at attention once again. Harry reached up and pulled her hand away. "Don't do that too much."
"Oh. Right," she said with a little bit of embarrassment at her absent mindedness.
Harry sat up a bit and looked into Hermione's eyes. "Are you completely sure about this?"
"Will you relax?" Hermione said as she laid down on her back. "I want this."
Harry nodded as if finally satisfied with her answer. He began to kiss her gently, with all the love in his heart. They had been through so much together. He was glad they would be each other's firsts. Ron had always poked fun at him for being a virgin at twenty one but he didn't care. He took a moment and let his eyes wander over Hermione's body. The flickering of the fire accentuated every amazing curve. So Beautiful he thought. "I love you with all my heart, Mione."
Hermione opened her eyes. She had expected him to start right away. "What brought that on?" she asked with a happy smile.
"Nothing really. I just love you. I'm so glad I have you forever," he said, his eyes misting over with happiness.
"I love you too, sweetheart," Hermione replied, mirroring his happy tears. "Please be with me now."
"I am always with you, and I always will be," he said as he laid down on top of her. He began to move as though he were inside her to get her used to the idea a little.
Hermione made a tiny gasp. Just the feel of his erection touching her mound was an amazing new sensation. It felt wonderful.
Harry took a deep breath and moved the tip of his shaft to her opening. He rubbed it back and forth a little and realized she'd gone a bit dry while they had waited for his body recuperate. "Hang on. I need to get you wet again first."
"By all means," she smiled.
Harry decided the best way to go about this was to try yet another new tactic he'd only dreamed about using before. He started kissing her stomach and slowly moved downward. He wanted to know what she tasted like. When his lips contacted her bikini line she sucked in a breath. He kissed her again, just a bit lower. He didn't get any protests from her so he continued. He placed kisses all around her mound. Her breathing began to get heavy again.
Hermione's head was spinning. Was he going to do what she thought he was going to do? All her thoughts were whisked away as his lips touched her mound. "Please continue," she asked.
Harry wasted no words. Starting at the base of Hermione's sex he made one long stroke with his tongue. She hissed in pleasure. He smiled and pushed aside her folds with his thumb and forefinger. He looked for the nub he'd felt those few times before and began licking it. She breathed in hard. He licked harder. He sucked it into his mouth and then just released, letting it snap back into place on it's own. "Oh my God. Harry that's too much. It almost hurts," she said.
Harry frowned. Oh well, it was all a learning process. He decided he wanted a preview of want it would be like to be inside her. He licked slowly around the edge of her hole. "Oh. Oh. Oh," Hermione squeaked. Harry suddenly thrust his tongue deep into her hole. "Oh HaaaRRY!" Harry's mind turned to mush. He pushed his tongue in as hard as he could, licking every inner crevice he could find. In and out. In and out. Hermione's pleasure sounds as she came echoed in his mind. Finally he picked up his head and repositioned himself over her again. He muttered an anti-fertility charm.
He moved his erection around the edge of her opening to get some of her natural lubricant onto himself. He pushed in just the tiniest bit. "Just let me know if this hurts at all and I'll go slower," he said. Hermione nodded. Harry began to lower himself into her. "Oh," he gasped. He never knew. He had heard about how women felt inside (Mostly from Fred and George) but he'd never dreamed it was this wonderful. It was like being held from all sides. The wetness and the warmth! He went down a little further. A little further. He was confused. Where was this barrier he'd heard so much about?
Hermione was in ecstasy. Harry was going inside her. Inside! It was such an amazing concept to her. So different, yet it couldn't have felt more right. And where was this pain she was supposed to be in? Maybe she'd broken her barrier during her morning stretches. She didn't know.
About halfway inside his beloved's body he decided he couldn't go slow like this anymore. He took a breath and pushed himself all the way in. He gasped and shuddered at the fantastic amount of pleasure this brought. "Oh wow. Mione, you're so warm."
"Oooooooooooo," Hermione said, making a little gasp. It was just then that Harry started moving. "Uhn uhn uhn," she felt rolling waves of pleasure at every slow thrust.
Harry couldn't believe the way doing this to Hermione felt. He felt every curve, every stimulating bump and valley. She was so wet! He began to move faster. Her moaning increased. Finally he rammed himself so far into her he felt her very core. "OH!" she yelled. Harry loved the feel of her slick insides as he pumped his erection in and out of her hole. It drove him wild. Her screams were now loudly bouncing off the walls of the room. In the back of his fevered mind he was glad he'd put a silence charm on the room before they came in.
"Oh Harry. Oh Harry," she chanted. She began to move her hips in time to his.
"Hermione." In out. In out. "Oh Mione. Oh yes you feel so good!!"
Harry moved as hard as he could. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He felt like he was going to pass out from the pleasure. He screamed as his seed spilled into her. "Ah ah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He collapsed on top of Hermione and continued to breath heavily.
Hermione kissed the top of Harry's head. "Oh my God Harry," she said in between breaths. "That was beyond incredible."
Harry just nodded since he was so tired. He suddenly got a downcast look on his face. "I just realized. You didn't come."
Hermione smiled. "Don't worry about it. Not many women have the ability to orgasm during sex."
"Oh." Harry smiled. "Okay. I feel better now."
"Good," she replied.
The couple lay there, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies pressed against one another. "No magic can compare to this," Harry commented and hugged Hermione tightly.
Hermione sigh happily. "You said it."
=================================================

Well there ya go. Hope I did a good job. :)