Unofficial Portkey Archive

Three Minutes in Heaven by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Three Minutes in Heaven

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys. I'm housesitting this weekend at my parents and so I can't really write more of Four of Hearts yet. My mom's computer tends to freeze a lot when I use Word and I'm afraid I'd loose what I wrote. So, I thought I'd post this challenge I did a long time ago on the forum, but I never posted it here. It's the "Three Minutes in Heaven" challenge. It's really short and fluffy, but thought you guys might enjoy it. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

Three Minutes in Heaven.

It was narrowing down. Hours later, playing the stupid muggle game, only a few were left to be picked. Ginny, had blushed furiously when she picked Neville's name and Neville tried to avoid Ron's warning glare as he fumbled his way to the closet, running into almost every piece of furniture.

"Three minutes!" Lavender yelled with and then shut the door behind him. Everyone but the four remaining ran to the door to try to listen in on them. The four left were too nervous...well, everyone but Ron, who looked anxious.

Harry looked over at the two remaining girls. Hermione...his best friend and Luna...a girl he befriended and thought of like a sister. No matter who he picked, he knew it would be weird....but a part of him was hoping it be Hermione. He didn't really want to think about it right now and the way Ron was glancing over at her, made him realize that he wasn't the only one who wanted to pick Hermione.
He felt sorry for Luna, he knew she had a crush on Ron and for that reason he hoped she picked him.

"Times up!" Lavender said and everyone moved away from the door as a very red and stunned looking Neville staggered out. Ginny came out looking confident as she soothed down her hair and straightened out her blouse which was a little wrinkled.

"Okay, guys turn to draw," Pavarati said as she held the silver bowl out to Ron and Harry. "Who's drawing?"

"Me, me!" Ron said and dove into the bowl and pulled out a slip of paper. Smiling like a goofball and looked at the paper. "Herr....Luna?"

Harry bit his lip to keep from laughing at Ron's stunned face and Luna's dreamy smile. "Go get em, Ron," he teased.

His jaw opened in shock and looked at Luna who was blushing. "But...but..."

"You know the rules," Lavender said pulling Ron to his feet. "Now get going."

Luna practically skipped to the closet while Ron grumbled under his breath while he reluctantly followed. "Three minutes!" Lavender said for the millionth time that night.

As soon as the door slammed Harry looked over at Hermione, who looked over at him at the same time. Harry felt his heart beat so loudly against his chest, he was sure she could hear it. They both knew...that in just three short minutes, their turn was next and they would be in the closet together....all alone.

"Times up!"

Harry jumped when he heard Lavender...did she really have to yell? He saw Ron come out of the closet looking just as stunned as Neville had looked and Luna had a triumphant grin on her face as she walked back to her seat. Harry looked over at Ron who sat back next to him on the floor as he continued to stare off into space. "So...how'd it go?"

Blinking Ron looked at him. "She attacked me," he said in a soft voice so Harry could only hear. "As soon as the door closed, I couldn't even get a word in and she was all over me. It was bloody fantastic."

Harry busted out laughing, but someone saying his name made all his laughter die. It was Dean who was standing with the rest of the guys with amused looks on their faces. "You're turn, mate," he said.

His smile dropped and he looked over at Hermione, who looked just as nervous. He then felt Ron nudge him playfully. "Go on....our Hermione's waiting," he said with a wink.

"Gee....thanks, Ron," he said and then shook his head as he stood up. He walked over to see that Hermione hadn't moved so he offered a hand.

She took it shyly and got up to her feet letting him lead her to the closet. Harry walked past Lavender who had took in a deep breath, but Harry slapped his hand over her mouth. "Three minutes....yeah, we know. It's really getting annoying, Lav." He then slipped in the closet, pulling Hermione inside and someone outside shut the door behind him. "Well, this is just great," he whispered in the dark as the closeness of Hermione was already affecting him. "This closet is tiny."

"I'm sorry, Harry."

"Well, it's okay...it's not that bad I mean it could be a bit more roomier, but..."

"No, not about the closet...about this."

"What about it?" he asked as he took his first whiff of her scent. She smelled really good. Okay, this is Hermione....you can't think Hermione smells good.

"I know you don't feel that way about me...."

"Hermione, I..."

"And I didn't want to play this game to begin with..."

"Hermione," he said again a little more forceful.

"It's awfully quite in there!" yelled a voice from outside.

Hermione ignored it. "I know I'm not pretty and...."

"You know I think you're...."

"And I'm not nearly as pretty as Lavender or Pavarati..."

Harry sighed getting impatient. "Hermione....

"You probably rather be in here with one of them than with me and...."

"Oh for Merlin's sake!" he exclaimed and finally shut her up the only way he knew how. With his lips. He swooped down and captured her running mouth with his lips and she mumbled her words against them, before turning them into a soft moan. He moved towards her until her back slammed against the door as his mouth still pressed firmly against his. "Only way I could.....get you to shut up," he murmured between kisses.

"Oh....right...sorry, I...."

"No talking," he whispered and then finally slipped his tongue deep into her mouth.
He felt the vibration of her moan and her fingers slipping into his hair as the kiss turned more desperate. Merlin, she was a good kisser. Course, his Hermione was good at everything she did, so he wasn't surprised at all.

"Two minutes!"

They both muffled a groan and Harry pressed her up against the door allowing them to get even closer. Harry was shocked when he felt hitch herself up until her long legs were wrapped around him. Wow...please let this be the longest two minutes of his life. He than tore his lips away from hers only to give them a breather and trailed wet kisses down the arch of her neck.

Her grip on his hair tightened as she pressed his head closer to her, arching her back at the feel of his teeth and tongue branding her skin. "I can't believe...this is happening," Hermione whispered.

"Yeah," Harry said hoarsely moving back to her lips. "I love this game."

"Me too," she breathed against his lips before they attacked each other again.

"Times up!"

Either they didn't hear it or ignore it, because neither of them stopped and the kiss continued to heat up. Harry had one hand caressing the side of her face and the other beneath her blouse as he caressed her bare stomach.

"Times up!"

Still, they didn't even hesitate, they kept right on with what they were doing, until finally the door unexpectedly open. Hermione yelped as the two of them tumbled out of the closet onto the floor. Hermione fell flat on her back and Harry grunted when he collapsed right on top of her.

They both looked up to see everyone standing around them, looking quite amused. "Er....hi. Three minutes up?"

"Yeah," Seamus snickered. "About two minutes ago."

"Where's Ron?" Harry asked suddenly, hoping the sight didn't upset him.

"Left with Luna," Ginny said with a chuckle.

"Harry, mind getting off of me, please?" Hermione whispered slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, right," he said and quickly got up and helped Hermione onto her feet. "Well...fascinating game...but I think Hermione and I will um.....take this somewhere else."

"We will?" Hermione asked stunned.

"Yes," Harry said firmly as he linked his fingers with hers and then leaned towards her. "We've got some talking to do."

She blushed.

"Night everyone," he said with a bright smile. "Wonderful game, we should do it more often."

With that said, Harry led Hermione up to his private room. Oh, they would talk...and after he put it through her stubborn brain that he wanted her and no one else....he was never letting her go.

THE END!