Unofficial Portkey Archive

Loony Loving by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Loony Loving

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: Okay so I was walking down the street one day I happen to stumble upon a book on the floor. Me being the person who loves books bend down and pick it up. All of a sudden the front of the book started to talk.

Boy in book: Hello my name is Harry Potter and welcome to my world.

Then all of the sudden a big black whole came up in front of the book and swallowed me up.

Me: Where am I?

Harry: You're in the magical world of Harry Potter.

Me: Oh I've read these books! They're pretty cool. Even have a couple of fanfics written for it.

Harry: What you stole JK Rowling's characters?

Me: No! No! I've simply just borrowed them… well you! I know that everything Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling and Scholastic. Believe me when I say I don't have any money to get sued from.

Harry: Okay! I believe you!

Summary: Ever since they got back to Hogwarts Ron and Hermione had been acting quite strange around Harry. Is it because of his new girlfriend and correct him if his wrong but does Ron seem mad at him. And what's this between Draco and Ginny.

Pairings: Starts out as Harry/Luna but soon turns in to Ron/Luna, Harry/Hermione with some Draco/Ginny!

Warning: First chapter will have lots of flashbacks so bear with me.

Rating: PG-13 for some bad languages.

~

Prologue

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Harry asked a pissed of Ron loudly.

"What's wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you?" Ron shouted back at Harry while Draco held him back. Draco, Ginny, Neville, and Luna had walked in an empty classroom to find Harry and Ron on the ground ramming each others fist on each other's face and what ever parts of the body that wasn't protected. Hermione was in the room too when they entered, shouting at the boys to stop. Luna ran to Hermione's side while Draco, Neville, and Ginny broke the two apart. Now Neville was holding back Harry while Draco was trying to restrain Ron.

"What the hell is wrong with the both of you? You're both acting like you aren't friends." Ginny asks both boys. She stood in the middle of Ron and Draco and Harry and Neville so that if either Neville or Draco couldn't hold them back or lose their hold on them they couldn't get to each other, at least not till they get through her anyway. But with the way the two boys looked at each other that might have been an easy task to do.

"You two were going to it like that was me your fighting." Draco said tightening his hold on Ron for he was determined to get lose and pound on Harry.

"Tell me Harry? What kind of friend are you? Ha!" Ron asked Harry with so much anger in his voce.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about Ron? You were the one who came in here and started this whole thing." Harry informed Ron. Harry, who was calm now, was now lose form Neville's hold but Neville stood by closely just in case Harry decide to get stared again.

"Tell me Harry? Does a friend steal from another?" Ron asks a question that puzzled Harry.

"Does a friend never let their friend be happy?" Harry looked around the room to get some help from the other but no such luck.

"Answer me!" Ron shouted and Draco once again tightens his hold for he almost got lose.

"No Ron!" Harry answered. "But that sill doesn't give me any clue why you came in here and just jump me. I would never steal from you or make you unhappy! You're like a brother to me!"

"Brother! Brother! You are not my brother!" Ron shouted at Harry. "And from now on Potter! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!" Ron shouted. Draco loosened his hold and Ron got away. But instead of pounding on Harry he stormed out of the classroom. Everyone looked at each other with confusion and silence.

"What happened in here Hermione?" Luna said breaking the silence in the room.

"I honestly don't know Luna. He just came in here and when he saw me in here with Harry he went all mad and pounded on Harry and Harry had no choice but to fight back. I couldn't stop him either, it was like he was a different person and he couldn't hear me even when I was shouting at him." Hermione told everyone who was left in the room.

"What could have possibly posses him to do that?" Ginny asked. There was silence once again while everyone just thought of what could have gotten Ron so mad.

"Somebody should go after him." Neville said breaking the silence once again.

Harry started to go but he was stop by Luna's hand on his shoulder.

"I don't think you'd be the first person he would want to see right now. Let someone else go." Luna said calmly. Harry did what he was told and stayed for even though he would like nothing but to pound on Ron right now he does not want to get into another fist fight with him.

"I'll go!" Draco volunteered. "He has no problem with at the moment and if he decide to have some one as a punching bag at least I could hold him." Draco looked at Ginny for permission and Ginny nodded to say yes. And with that Draco left the classroom.

Leaving everyone else to ponder just what it was that happened in the room.

~

A/N: Well that's the prologue! I hope you all stick to it. It looks pretty confusing right now but a lot would be clear up by next chapter. Please read and review. Don't worry to all that is reading All of Us, I'm still working on it Its just that this had been bugging me for weeks now and I just wanted to get it started. If you wan to see the beginning of the next chapter for this story and All of us join my prefect blend group at yahoo and go to the special feature then unfinished business and you will find the beginning of the next chapter. (http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/prefectblend)

Or my MSN group prefect blend group and find it in the document area in unfinished business.

(http://groups.msn.com/PrefectBlend )

And no this isn't a regular Harry Hermione and Ron triangle. Please R&R!