Unofficial Portkey Archive

Head Over Feet by dumbles
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Head Over Feet

dumbles

A/N:: This is actually the first H/Hr NC17 fic I've written- and the first NC17 fic I've written in about 2 years… Head Over Feet

The heavy rain lashed the windows of the quaint farmhouse. The only light inside the room came from the fireplace, where a fire was burning brightly. Curled up on the sofa in front of the lounge was a woman with bushy brown hair. Across her lap lay a large book and she was deep in concentration.

Sitting on the other end of the sofa was a man with jet black hair and brilliant green eyes. The woman's feet were on his lap and he was slowing massaging them in circles, watching her read.

Sighing softly, she pushed the book off her lap, onto the floor and stared straight down the couch, into his green eyes and smiled.

'You do know what tonight is, don't you?' she asked softly. He shrugged indifferently.

'It's Halloween,' he said and she sighed.

'You don't remember?' she whispered and he shook his head. She sighed again, before pulling her feet off his lap and slowly leaving the room, head down in disappointment.

He counted to ten silently under his breath and once he reached ten, he followed her footsteps into the kitchen. She was standing near the kitchen window, watching the rain fall down. He stood in the doorway and crossed his arms. She was beautiful when she was mad.

'Halloween, 1996,' he said, starting to slowly walk towards her. 'After the brilliant feast, we were walking back to the common room. When suddenly you grabbed me and, in front of pretty much all of Gryffindor house, you kissed me.'

She turned around, smiling. He did remember.

'I was stunned- well, forget stunned, I was speechless. You seemed to be in an almost trance like state. And when you snapped out of it, you ran,' he paused as he reached her and he took her hands in his. 'I ran after you and spent so long searching the castle, to find you in the Owlry.'

'Where you did exactly what I'd done,' she continued. 'You walked up to me and you kissed me in a way I had never been kissed before. And then-'

Midway through her sentence he lunged forward suddenly, catching her bottom lip and kissing her deeply. She threw her arms around his neck and he lifted her up onto the counter. Her hands ran through his hair as he kissed her, and he allowed his own hands to wander. Slowly they unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing and it fell away onto the floor.

'Harry...' she gasped as he undid her bra, allowing it to join her shirt, and run his ice cold hands over her breasts. She responded by pulling his shirt off and running her own cold hands over his bare chest, making him shiver slightly.

Without warning, he picked her up slightly and slid her skirt down, along with the white panties she was wearing. His pants followed and her hands found him eagerly and she slid slightly off the counter, onto him, gasping slightly as he entered her.

In the ten years that she and Harry had been together, the sex between them had never been better than it was at present. Harry knew all the right spots to hit and in what order would excite her most- she moaned loudly as he massaged her breasts, pushing himself into her harder and harder. They found release at the same moment, screaming each others names.

'Mmm... yeah, it was something like that,' she murmured, leaning her forehead onto his. He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

'I fell head over feet that night. I love you Hermione.'

'I love you too Harry.'