Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Malfoy Never Begs by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Malfoy Never Begs

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: A girl and her friend walks down the street talking. All of a sudden the two girls stop and notice a book on the street pavement. The girl bends down and pick up the book and brought back up to let her friend inspect it.

Rachel: Hey Pam! Look at this, it's a Harry Potter book that some one have left behind.

Pam: Man I love reading those books, who would just live there copy lying around on the street.

All of a sudden the book comes to life the boy in front of the cover took the two girl in to the book.

Rachel: What the? How did we get in here!

Boy: Hi my name is Harry Potter and welcome to my world.

Pam: How did we get here?

Harry: I use my magical power to bring you here.

Rachel: Wow! Cool! I loved reading the books, even have some fan fiction written about it.

Suddenly five other wizards and witch, which she recognize as Hermione, Ron, Draco, Luna, and Ginny, come out of no where and had their wand pointed at Rachel and Pam.

Harry: You dare steal J.K Rowling's characters and sell them as your own.

Rachel: No! No! You got it all wrong! I don't steal or sell them I just write fan fictions for fun. I know that Harry Potter and the other characters are owned by J.K.R and Scholastic and all those people with money who could afford them. I don't have a cent!

All of them put down their wand.

Harry: In that case it all good!

Rachel and Pam wipe there forehead that was full of sweat with their arms and calm down.

Pam: Wow! That was close!

Summary: what a Malfoy want a Malfoy get! But a Malfoy would never beg. Draco's POV. One Shot

Rating: PG-13

Paring: Draco/Ginny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Malfoy Never Begs

Chapter One: The Curse of the Fiery Red Head

Lucius had always thought me, from the minute I learned to cry for my food, that a Malfoy never begs. A Malfoy takes action and know people in high places to get them what they want. We Malfoys always use our money and our name to get what ever it is we desire. In other words a Malfoy always get what they want. But Lucius Malfoy had never truly met Ginevra Weasley.

~

I would be lying if I said I didn't have feeling for her before she decided she had feeling for me. The feeling wasn't clear to me at first and believe me when I say I tried everything I could to try and discard it away. But I couldn't help it she was everywhere. Every corner I turned, every classroom I entered, in the hall, at dinner, in breakfast, and even in my dreams. I couldn't get rid of her. From her first to her third year she fallowed Pothead around like he was some saint that came down from heaven and she had that dreamy look that you now only see in Loony Lovegoods face. I was always so fascinated by her and her fiery red hair and deep brown eyes. I would imagine my hand getting lost in that bundle of red silk she calls hair while I press her body firmly on a wall snogging the life out of her. I have had moment when I pass by her close enough to actually get a hint of her scent and with my very delicate senses I could detect her shampoo scent, which was the scent of apple with hint of lemon. But the one thing about her that was the most toxicating and seducible was her eyes. I could get lost in her eyes, one glance at it and you are forever in her spell. Sometime I do think that she had me under a spell, or in this case a curse, a curse that will draw me to her every time I try to pull away. Yes it was her eyes that captured me and trap me in her little game.

~

She had finally gotten over her bloody crush on Scar head on her fourth year . I only wish I could've seen the famous trios face when they find out that Weasels younger sister had started dating before anyone them. Now fifth year was the year Ginny Weasley had finally caught my full attention. At the age of fourteen she had the body of a goddess but not just any goddess she was Venus herself, the great Aphrodite, beauty was bless upon her (at least in my opinion). But her beauty was not the only thing that got me hook to her, oh no there was so much more to Ginevra Weasley. Her wit was another thing. Yes she had wit and she had guts. One would need guts to throw hexes at me. I remember the exact moment that made me decide I wanted her.

Flashback

We had them cornered and they was trap. They wouldn't be able to get away now. Umbridge would have a field day with this. Captured trouble making Gryffindors, life couldn't be more good right this moment. Crabbe, Goyle, and me had them surrounded now and soon they will be our little prisoner. So foolish to have thought that it was this easy, when our guard was down and they made us think they were defenseless Ginny point her wand right at me and all of a sudden giant bogey were flying right at me. This gave them enough time to get out of the corner they were trap in and got away.

End Flashback

She didn't notice, probably because I was at the floor cringing in pain for one of her bogies hit me right on the nuts, but I was staring at her and while she ran away from me. A person should have been mad and plot revenge on the girl but not me. No that was when I fell madly in love with Ginny Weasley. And then I decided that then that I would do anything and everything to make her mine.