Unofficial Portkey Archive

Bright Lights by Lady_Slytherin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Bright Lights

Lady_Slytherin

Bright Lights

Hey all! This is an answer to the challenge Bright Lights. I promised TrinityMalfoy it months ago and here it finally is! The song lyrics I use are from Matchbox 20 Bright lights. Enjoy!

Draco sat at a bar staring at the amber contents swirling in the bottom of his glass. Sighing he tipped his head back, brought the glass to his lips and drained the contents. Draco slammed the glass on the wooden counter and gestured over to the barman to refill his glass.

"Rough night?" asked a voice to his right

"Rough life." He replied without looking at the owner of the voice.

Music played in the background. A muggle song he thought but then Draco had had so much to drink nothing was certain.

She got out of town on the railway, New York bound

Took all except my name.

That's right she did take all I had to offer except my name. Ginny he thought I loved her heart, soul and body and now she's somewhere only the gods know where. Sighing again he swallowed the drink in front of him in one.

"Care to tell?" came the voice next to him again. The drink had made his tongue loose and he began to tell the story of how they had came together.

Three years earlier...

Ginny ran down the hall late for class again. Turning the corner she ran smack bang into a solid mass. Falling to the floor she recognised that it was a person she had collided with. Slowly she let her eyes travel up the person's body. She quickly identified that it was male from his shoes; his legs were toned, muscular and seemed to have no end to them. When her eyes did eventually come to the end of them her patience was rewarded with a large bulge, so large in fact she licked her lips in desire.

"Like what you see?" came the unmistakeable drawl from above her.

Ginny's head snapped up, no longer interested in taking in the contours of his body. Her brown eyes met his cold grey ones. Ginny pulled herself up trying to maintain any dignity that she still possessed. Bringing herself up to her full height she turned and faced Draco Malfoy.

"Hmmmm." Muttered Malfoy as he inspected the contents of Ginny's bag that had spilled on the floor.

"Well well well, what's this we have were?" he asked picking up a book. Ginny dived to take it out of his hands upon realising what it was. Draco stepped out of her grasp opening it in the process.

"I'm pretty sure this wasn't on the school reading list Ginerva." Draco smirked as Ginny flushed a deep red.

"I think I should report this to the professors. They should know what filth is being read and written by their perfect students."

"Please Malfoy give it back. Don't tell them." Pleaded Ginny almost hysterical now.

"What is it worth to you? What would you do to get it back?"

"Anything Malfoy just don't let them see it." Ginny regretted it the moment the words had exited her mouth. What sick vile things would Malfoy make her do?

"Ok then Ginny tonight you cook me dinner I'm sick of this crap the elves give us."

Ginny stood shocked at such a simple request; slowly she turned smirking as a plan formed. He wanted dinner; she'd give him a dinner he'd never forget!

The truth be told Ginny had been waiting for a moment like this for a long time. Secretly she had fantasised about being with Draco, seducing Draco and making him scream and writhe with desire. Tonight was the night that held that opportunity.

Ginny stood in Draco's chambers awaiting his arrival. She wore a simple red blouse and red skirt that stopped just above her knees. Finally after what seemed like hours of waiting Draco strode into the room and sat in the chair that she had pulled out for him. He gestured for her to begin serving her and she brought over a tray, placed it in front of him and lifted the silver lid to reveal...

"Oysters?" He asked

"Why do you not like them?"

"No I just didn't think you're cooking ability stretched that far." He retorted

Not waiting for an answer he opened the shellfish and in a swift move let it slide known his throat. Nodding his approval he opened another and ate it and another one without talking. Draco paused in eating for a moment, desire awakening in him. Draco noticed a tightening in his pants and had to stop himself from groaning as he moved to get into more comfortable position.

Ginny smiled she had no intention in letting him eat more than one course. She stood and swayed over to him. Leaning over to gather his plate she let her hand graze his nipples before grasping the plate.

Draco watched a small whimper escaping his lips at her light touch. He turned his head her neck was so close to his mouth. Trying to suppress his urge to bite it he turned quickly catching the smell of vanilla. The smell titillated his senses thus furthering his arousal. Ginny went to move away and he caught her hand causing her to drop the plate neither one of the pair bothering to notice the smashing noise they were only interested in each other.

Giving in to the animal urges within him Draco pulled Ginny towards him urgently. He brought his lips crashing onto hers. His teeth nipping begging entrance to the depths within. Finally when Ginny parted her lips Draco plunged his tongue into her mouth leaving both gasping for air.

"Can we just skip to dessert?" Draco asked gasping

Ginny nodded pushing him back onto the chair. Straddling him she captured his lips in another hungry kiss this time with her being in control. She pulled away much sooner than Draco would have liked and he tried to bring his hands up to pull her back to him, only to find that his hands were tied to the chair. Craning his neck he found that Ginny was out of sight surely she wouldn't have left him alone in this position?

Ginny smiled from within the shadows at his predicament. A man whom would have never looked at her twice in the halls was frantically searching for her now. Ginny walked over to Draco carrying a silver tray. Standing directly in front of Draco she turned her back to him and bent over to place the tray on the table. Draco struggled against his bonds trying to get to her.

Ginny turned surveying Draco

"No No No this just won't do at all." She announced shaking her head. From the tray she picked up her wand. Pointing it at him she chanted "Lecarnum Inferare"

Draco tensed waiting for the agony of the flames his body was burning but not the excruciating pain that he should be feeling but the burning sensation of someone so intensely aroused that they were on the brink of orgasm. Draco's breaths became sharp and fast, his chest heaving until he moaned as he was shot beyond the stars from his orgasm.

Ginny watched as his clothes had burned around him but she had performed a version of a flame-freezing spell. Watching him buck against his bonds as he closed in on coming Ginny herself felt herself becoming aroused ant it took all her determination not to jump on him as he came. She had other plans for him.

Draco sat slumped covered in his own juices and sweat revelling in the aftermath of his orgasm. As he became more aware he noticed he was naked and unburned. He brought his eyes up to meet those of Ginny. She had her head tipped back her lips curled around a cherry her teeth closed in the juice running over her luscious red lips. The tip of her pink tongue peaked out to catch the fallen juice. She took another and placed it whole in her mouth. She bent down to Draco and her felt her lips on his opening his mouth he felt her push the cherry into his mouth letting him taste her cherry flavoured mouth before she pulled away yet again. Draco bit down finding that the stone had already been removed.

Going back over to the tray Ginny picked up a bottle squeezed some of the contents into her hands and rubbed them together. As she came closer the scent of vanilla washed over Draco bringing back memories of what had happened the last time he smelled that scent. Ginny sat with her legs either side of his and started running her hands all over his chest. Draco whimpered as her hands swept by his nipples just teasing him. Hearing his plea Ginny circled his nipples using her thumbs and was rewarded with another moan from Draco. Slowly Ginny let her hands dip lower over his stomach then abs and then finally just grazing the line of hair before stopping and travelling back up. Draco grunted in disappointment.

"Say please Draco." Ginny whispered

"Oh Gods please Ginny!"

Smiling Ginny took his erect member into her hands stroking it up and down, circling the head with her palm. As her hands travelled down his length she let her fingers gently stroke his balls, resulting in Draco squirming in delight at her touch. Ginny felt him tremble under her as he bordered on coming again. Pulling away from him she started to undo the buttons that were confining her.

Draco whimpered as she left him after being so close but that was forgotten as she undid the buttons of her shirt to reveal her pert milky breasts, her nipples stood proud of the fleshy moulds. Still staring at them he didn't notice her stepping out of her skirt revealing that she had no underwear on whatsoever. She walked towards him still in her stiletto heals. She straddled him once again placing her entrance just above his eagerly awaiting cock. She was so close he could feel the heat radiating off of her.

"Draco I need to know one thing before I do this."

"Anything"

"Can I have my book back?"

Draco nodded the tension becoming unbearable. Ginny crashed her mouth down capturing him in a savage kiss. Biting his lip she crashed her hips down electing a loud moan from both. Ginny started to rock against him her fingers paying close attention to his nipples, tweaking and flicking them. Her teeth grazed and now and again nipped at his neck her tongue followed slowly after licking any parts she had missed. Draco ground against her as much as his restraints allowed him to. After being slowly accustomed to having him in her Ginny picked up the pace enjoying having Draco grunting and moaning below her.

Deciding to take matters into his own hands Draco pulled at the rope that bound his hands gradually the knots came away. Ginny arched her back and gasped when she felt something staking her clit and she rocked. Looking down she saw Draco had freed himself not complaining she rocked more wildly the waves of orgasm overcoming her until she screamed his name her inner walls tightening as she came. Her pussy rippled milking Draco until he too screamed releasing his essence into her.

Panting she looked up at him

"Never let it be said that Weasleys don't know how to have fun huh?"

Ginny winced as she removed herself from him.

"Now Mr. Malfoy you've been naughty." She smirked pulling a whip from the tray...

Present Day

"She left to go to New York not long after. I loved her in that short time. She took all I had except my name and I even offered her that. I told her that if the bright lights didn't receive her to turn around and come home but I haven't heard nor seen her since."

Draco sighed he turned realising he'd been pouring his heart out to a total stranger. He was greeted with a mass of red hair and a woman with a beaming smile.

"Well Draco the bright lights did receive me but I turned and came back any way. I took all except your name and now I'm ready to take it." Replied Ginny

Draco smiled and pulled her close. His bright light had come back to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Requirements for Challenge:

1) Three Aphrodisiacs- Oysters, Vanilla and some say the colour red is an aphrodisiac in itself

2) Involve one or both tied up - well Draco was for the most part

3) Involve a whip - very briefly at the end (wasn't really sure where I could have fitted that in)

4) Involve some kind of oil- Yep the Vanilla one

5) Some kind of clothing being ripped/ burnt/ mangled- He he I had fun thinking up that one.

6) A line from Bright Lights, by Matchbox 20- there's a couple in there

Additional

7) Add in if possible "Never let it be said that Weasleys/Malfoys don't know how to have fun" -That's in there.

8) Add in if possible "Get this word off me!" "Why, it looks cute?" "Never call me cute again, or you'll have to be punished..." - It's the only one I never managed! I didn't know how to incorporate it!

-->