Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Prefect Bathroom Escapades by OceanAvenue213
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Prefect Bathroom Escapades

OceanAvenue213

Disclaimer: Harry Potter = Not Mine

A/N: New story!! Yay! Ban the Tube Top should be up tomorrow, about time! I just need to put on finishing touches! I hope you like. The inspiration just jolted me one day in Language Arts, because my teacher was boring me so much I spaced.

The Prefect Bathroom Escapades: Chapter 1

Pure ecstasy pounded through her veins as she licked his lips, curving her tongue into an arc to slip ever-so-gently into his mouth, gripping fistfuls of his hair. Water droplets rolled from her forehead in her eyes clashing with sweat. Her heart was pounding, her lips were racing her hands were groping, touching, burning to feel more of this milky-white skin she was discovering. Hands roamed, never farther than necessary, completely lost within the depths of one little kiss.

"I love you," she whispered throatily, grinning into that face she loved so much.

He smirked as she exposed the creamy tan skin of the neck to him. "I-" he planted a kiss on her collarbone. "Love," he planted a kiss on the blue vein running up her neck. "You too," he finished as their lips met again in a furious clash.

"Don't leave me," she cried, tears now mingling with her sweat and the water that surrounded them.

"I won't," he replied, angling her head down so he could meet her gaze. She straddled his hips, feeling only the material of his swim trunks. "I couldn't."

"Good," was the last word she uttered, before capturing his lips in another fierce kiss.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Ginny Weasley bolted upright. Sweat was dripping off her brow and her eyes were wide. The curtains were shut around her bed, but judging by the darkness it had to be at least one in the morning. Just then, one of her roommates let out a loud grunt, jerking her from her state of after-sleep.

"Oh no," she muttered. "No, no, no." She had been having dreams (premonitions?) of her and…the unthinkable…the untouchable…the too god-damned-sexy-for-his-own-good Draco Malfoy. It has been told that every Weasley woman had been a seer, gaining their power around their sixteenth year. This was Ginny's year. Her mother didn't have it, because technically she was not Weasley by blood, only by marriage.

Ginny stepped out of her bed, not even bothering to push back her floating four-poster drapes. She stepped into a pair of slippers, grabbed her toiletries, and headed for the Prefect bathroom.

She was there in no more than ten minutes, narrowly escaping a run-in with Filch and Mrs. Norris. Thank Merlin Mad-Eye taught her a few lessons in stealthy night-walking over the summer.

Ginny turned on the tap in the pool-like bathtub, making sure it was steaming hot. Anything else right now just wouldn't do. She shed her clothes, revealing only a simple two-piece bathing suit. She never bathed in the pool tub without something adequately covering her, just in case. Sliding into the bath, she groaned as the tension in her aching muscles released.

"Who's in there?" a voice asked, coming from the door. Ginny quickly dunked herself under water, using a temporary breathing spell, leaving her without need to breathe for a few moments. When Ginny thought she heard the sounds of footsteps leading away, she came back up only to literally come face to face with her worst nightmares.

"Malfoy," she uttered, scared. All her dreams had take place in the exact spot they were in now.

"Weasley," he spat, swimming around her to the other side of the pool. "I can't believe I just got into a bath tub filled with filth." Ginny usually would've quipped back with some snide remark, but she couldn't. She couldn't frame a response. She could barely even breathe in the presence of her potential love.

So, she did the only thing that she could think of: she cried. Tears started to slip down her cheeks as horrible thoughts of what was to become of her entered her mind. Macabre thoughts of her ending up crucio'd to death by him started to plague each and every one.

She covered her face with her hands and silently wept.

"Er..Weasley?" Draco asked slowly, perplexed by this unusual reaction. "I guess I hit a nerve there."

But she ignored him, taking water, splashing it into her face, and running her hands though her damp ginger locks.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Not that I care, but I'm curious," he quickly added.

"Nothing," she responded after calming down. She slunk down so her shoulders were aligned with the border of the tub and she could fit her body perfectly into the corner.

"Oh," he responded quietly. "Ok then." Draco dove under, reappearing four seconds later in a spot slightly to the left of where he had been.

"Quit it!" she snapped. "You're making me nervous."

"How so?" he asked rudely, dunking under yet again, and reappearing only five feet from her.

"Stay away from me," she warned, her voice quivering.

"Why should I?" he asked hotly, standing up and swimming closer to her.

"Quit it!" she shouted at him, turning around and facing the corner of the tub.

"No," he argued, stepping closer and closer, until he was but ten inches from her. Ginny slowly turned to meet his silver gaze, entranced in the eyes that had captured her in her dreams.

"I-I," she stuttered. "Go away!"

"Why should I? Why are you so scared of me?" he asked. Ginny tried to turn away but he grabbed her shoulder and gently (Gently?) turned her around. "Tell me, Weaselette, why are you so scared of me?" His eyes bore into hers, hypnotizing her. She couldn't resist the truth if she wanted.

"I think I love you."

Silence was all that ensued. Draco didn't make a move. His face was set in stone. You could barely tell he was breathing unless you watched the hypnotic rhythm of his chest rising and falling, with little water droplets trailing down his chest…

Oh Merlin, Ginny, get a grip on yourself!

"Pardon?" he asked, sticking a finger in his ear and cleaning out the water.

"I think I love you," she repeated, unsure if his reaction was good or bad.

"But, you're a Weasley. I'm a Malfoy. You do know your brother hates my guts?" he asked. He interlaced his fingers behind his back.

"Yes," she responded. She waited a few moments. There was nothing but an unbearably long silence. "Well, get it over with and turn me down already!" she spat, annoyed he had already taken up a precious ten minutes of her life.

"Who says I was going to turn you down in the first place, Weasel?" he spat right back, venom dripping from his tone.

"You'd never go out with me! I'm not good enough for you!" She quipped sardonically.

"Yea, whatever," he responded dismissively. Draco stepped closer to her, lowering himself down to her level. Their lips were two inches apart and for one horrific moment she believed he was going to kiss her, but no such luck. He leaned in close to her ear, intentionally staying there just to torment her with his hot breath tickling her ear.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trembling. His hands rested on her shoulders, running down her arms and snaking around her waist.

"I don't know," he responded. "But I know you like it."

"How are you so sure?" she asked, trying to keep a calm demeanor, with no avail.

"Goosebumps," he said, trailing his fingers in the path of a small water droplet, along the Goosebumps on her upper chest.

"Quit it," she said, without any real meaning to the words.

"You know you don't want me to," he whispered into her ear.

"Figured me out, haven't you?" she murmured, as he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down to meet him in a soft kiss.

Not exactly a cliffie, but I gotta kill it off somewhere! Next update maybe tomorrow with Ban the Tube Top!

Review if you dare! Muahaha!