Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Razors Edge by MisCard
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Razors Edge

MisCard


~A/N>While I fight to finish chapter 30 of "Kindred Spirits, Bound Souls", I figured I would post the prologue of a story I've been working on in my spare time. It's going to be an H/Hr murder/mystery and I must warn you, it's going to be graphically violent and contain strong sexual content. So much so that I had to run just the prologue by the wonderful people who run this site first; they approved it but said I had to warn of the extreme violence. So here's your warning, if you can't handle descriptions of graphically violent acts, please don't read this. Thanks to those of you that do read it; please review and let me know if you think I should continue it! :)

He sat on the floor of the dank, deserted bathroom, watching as the dim light glinted off the blade. He felt himself grow hard at the rush of erotic excitement that traveled through his body when he saw the look of fear in her eyes. He had been waiting all week for the perfect time; he had watched her as she went to and from classes and while she ate, calculating the precise moment to make his move. She had been studying in the library with a group of her friends that night, and when they had gone back to their Common Room, she had foolishly stayed behind. He had known then that the time had come and had quickly formulated his plan.

He had waited just down the corridor, and when she had exited the library, he had started walking toward her. After their 'accidental' meeting, he had offered to walk back to the Tower with her, and she had eagerly accepted. As they reached the last corner before the portrait hole, he had suddenly grabbed her arms and swung her back against the wall, pinning her there. He had pressed his lips to hers forcefully, hard enough to bruise her lips, and he felt a wave of excitement course through his body as she tried to push him away. He pulled back from the kiss and quickly grabbed his wand out of his pocket. With a quick "Stupefy" he watched as her eyes went wide with shock, and then her body went rigid. He caught her before she slid sideways down the wall and set her stiff body on the floor. After levitating her, he took the invisibility cloak out from under his shirt and covered her with it. After making sure all but one of her fingertips was covered, so he could keep track of her floating body, he started to slowly maneuver her to the bathroom. A part of him was surprised at how calm he felt as he walked the corridors; he was sure a big part of it was that no one would question him walking around so late at night since he was a Prefect.

So now here he was, alone in a bathroom with his prey, ready for his first time. He stood up slowly and walked over to the sink; he put the dagger down and picked up the wig that was lying there. It had been tricky, sneaking around Hogsmeade to find the perfect one, but his diligence had finally paid off. He walked around the chair he had her tied to and slowly placed the wig over her blond hair. He saw the confused, scared look in her eyes and cupped her cheek with his hand. "No offense Luv" he said with an evil smile, "it just wasn't the right color." He started laughing as if he had just heard a funny joke and then went back to retrieve the dagger from the sink. He brought it up to his lips and proceeded to lick the blade from hilt to tip, the cool taste of the metal reminding him of blood, turning him on even more. He walked over and stood behind the chair where the girl was struggling against the ropes tied around her wrists and ankles; he laughed once more, leaned down and whispered in her ear, "it's no use Luv, you won't get away from me." Then just as he had done with the blade, he ran his tongue over the skin of her neck, which tasted of sweat and fear.

So hard now that it physically hurt, he stood directly behind her and pressed his groin against her bare upper back. Placing his left hand flat against her forehead, he pulled back just enough to expose her neck, and then pressed the blade of the dagger against the creamy flesh there. He leaned down once more and as he drew the blade slowly across her neck, splitting the skin, he whispered, "die mudblood".

He watched as blood ran in crimson rivulets down her neck and between her exposed breasts, all the while rubbing his erection up and down her bare back; the slower her breathing became, the faster he thrust. Her eyes were almost popping out of her head and her mouth kept moving as if silently screaming, but nothing would come out since he had cut her vocal chords. Just as her final breath escaped from her split throat, he thrust one last time and spent himself in his pants. After a quick cleaning spell on himself and the dagger, he made a quick sweep of the room with his eyes. He didn't want to leave any evidence behind that could point to him; he knew that by killing her using muggle methods he would throw the blundering idiots that ran Hogwarts off his path.

Satisfied that he had covered his tracks, he put his wand and dagger back into his pocket. After making sure the corridor was clear, he calmly walked out of the bathroom and continued with his rounds. As he walked he kept reliving her death in his mind and felt proud of himself; after it had gone so well and had been so gratifying, he couldn't wait to do it again.