Unofficial Portkey Archive

Beyond The Grave by Anime Redneck
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Beyond The Grave

Anime Redneck

Disclaimer: HP is owned by JK Rowling, and Gungrave is owned by Geneon

Beyond The Grave

Prologue

Harry Potter killed in tragic accident!

Yesterday in a tragic accident Harry Potter "The boy who lived" died in a muggle elevator accident. Apparently, Mr. Potter was riding the elevator to his apartment at the 37th floor of the building when the elevator gave way thrusting Mr. Potter from the elevator. Reports say he died instantly. A truly sad day this is in light of the recent fall of the Dark Lord at the hands of Harry Potter....

Ron Weasley ripped his copy of the Daily Profit, and threw the remains across the room. "How could he? How could he betray me like? Why did he have to choose that feeble old man over me?" Ron yelled at himself.

*Flashback*

Harry and Ron were riding the elevator up to Harry's apartment. Ron looked out the window of the elevator. He really liked these new elevators that were placed on the outside of the building instead of the inside. These were alot less claustrophobic. It was hard to believe, for five years after they graduated Hogwarts they had been at war. Harry and Ron had became Aurors immediately. The DA had followed suit becoming the Best Auror sweeper team in Britain. Harry had renamed them the Dog Stars after his godfather Sirius Black. Hermione had become an intelligence operative and supplied them with information as she had always done. Fudge had lost his position as Minister, and Dumbledore and the Order were granted full control of the Ministry due to the war. Then, three days ago Harry finally faced Voldemort and managed to defeat him. Dumbledore was set to return control of the Ministry back to the Parliament at the end of the week. This was not something Ron could allow he had spent to much time to take control for his opportunity to slip away.

"Hey Harry?" Ron asked

"What is it Ron?" Harry responded

"Do you really want the politicians back in control? I mean look at the mess they got us in with Voldemort."

"I'm not particularly fond of the idea, but if thats what Dumbledore wants to do let him worry about the consequences." Harry said lazily

"Maybe it's time someone other than Dumbledore called the shots." Ron whispered menacingly

"What do you mean Ron?" Harry questioned

"I think it's time we took control of the Order Harry. I've got it all figured out: First we take out Dumbledore. It'll be simple I've got a new weapon even he can't stand against. Then I'll have Moody sponsor us to become the new leaders no one would oppose Moody's decision. What do you say Harry?" Ron evilly grinned

The next thing Ron knew Harry's fist had collided with Ron's jaw, and Harry had his wand pointed at Ron's head. The Law of the Order was clear: "Traitors are to be executed on the spot. No exceptions." It was the code that all members had swore to abide by when they joined. Harry knew this, but as he pointed his wand at Ron he realized he couldn't kill his best friend. A person who was the closest thing he had to a brother. His hand began to shake and the wand fell to the floor. He looked away at the window unsure what to do next.

"Harry?" Ron asked. As Harry turned toward Ron he heard the last thing he expected from Ron's mouth.

"Crucio!"

Harry screamed. Caught completely off guard by the curse and Ron's betrayal Harry was thrown against the glass wall of the elevator gasping for breath. His vision blurry he saw Ron walk up to him, point his wand at his left eye, and jabbed the wand thru his glasses into his eye. He then uttered the spell to end Harry's life.

"Bombardia!"

The force of the spell thru Harry from the elevator while thirty stories up. Ron maniacally laughed as he watched Harry fall.

*End Flashback*

Ron had certainly not expected Harry to side with Dumbledore. Killing him had been necessary at that point. No matter, his plans would merely have to be moved along sooner than expected now. Dumbledore would be dealt with soon. Then he would be able to take control of the Order. Then his opposition would fall. Hermione being at the top of the list. Ron would rather not kill her, but she was too smart soon she would discover what had really happened to Harry. Victor and Draco had done a nice job covering it up, but that would not deter Hermione for long. And when she found out she would be gunning for Ron. The best bet was to deal with her before she became a problem.

"So much to do so little time." Ron mused.

*7 Years Later*

Serverus Snape stood in the back of the heavily modified semi trailer. Few people knew that Snape had spent ten years after the first fall of the Dark Lord going to Muggle College in America earning degrees in Biochemistry and Engineering. Looking back he was glad that he did. The skills he learned had already proved invaluable, and would continue to do so. Snape sighed as he read the computer. Two more days and he would be ready. Snape then turned to gaze at the man he was about to release from the shackles of death.

He was sitting in a chair seemingly asleep as the machines hooked up to him put the final touches on restoring his body. Yet Snape knew better he was in fact dead, and had been so for the past seven years. He was nearly six and a half feet tall, with long raven hair that framed his face. He wore a black cowboy hat with a lightning bolt emblem on his head, and a pair of glasses that had the left lens heavily tinted and covered with the same lightning bolt. He was also wearing a white button up shirt and leather jacket with red trim that carried the same emblem on the back. Finally he had on a pair of black wranglers jeans and black cowboy boots complete with a belt and large buckle.

"Soon it will be time for you to awaken." Snape said to the figure "The wizarding world is in need of you once more... Harry Potter."


-->