Unofficial Portkey Archive

How to get a Man to Wear Pajama Pants by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

How to get a Man to Wear Pajama Pants

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling; I just like to play with them a little.

Written for Sarea Okelani's The Feast Competition.

HOW TO GET A MAN TO WEAR PAJAMA PANTS

Ginny impatiently watched her mother move around the kitchen. She had been ready to leave half an hour ago - the moment she had finished eating lunch in fact - but her mother had insisted on packing a basket for Draco. It seemed that Molly had taken her claim that Draco was ill quite seriously, and was now plying her with difficult questions, much to the amusement of the twins, Ron and Harry. She promised herself she would make Draco pay for begging off lunch today. In all honesty, he had a slightly runny nose and that was all, but he insisted he was dying.

"Does he have a fever?"

"Umm… I don't know."

"Is his forehead hot, Ginny?"

"I didn't feel it, Mum."

"All right - What about his skin, is he pale?"

"Malfoy's always pale!" Ron sniggered from the doorway.

"Enough, Ronald," Molly ordered. "Ginny, is Draco pale?"

"Err… a little, I guess."

Harry and Ron fell about laughing. "How in Merlin can you tell?" Harry spluttered in between renewed bouts of hilarity.

Molly ignored the antics of the young men and continued, "What color is his tongue, dear?"

"That'd be a bit hard to see…" Fred's eyes twinkled with mischief as he winked at his twin.

"When it's stuffed down her throat," George reasoned with subtle amusement.

Molly turned on the men in the kitchen. "Out!" she demanded, pointing her finger toward the front parlor.

Still laughing and passing unnecessary comments about their sister's boyfriend between themselves, they left the two women in relative peace. After two years the Weasley boys had accepted Draco, albeit grudgingly, into the family, but they still enjoyed giving him a hard time - especially when he wasn't present to defend himself.

Ginny took a deep breath in the hope that her impatience wouldn't show in her tone. "Mum, I don't know what color his tongue is. I'm sure he'll be fine, he only had the sniffles - he just didn't want to spread his germs." He is going to pay dearly for this inquisition, she promised herself.

"Now dear, you can never be too careful. The sniffles can turn into a nasty case of the flu very quickly if you don't treat it right away."

"I'm sure he's not as bad as he's making out. You know what men are like when they're sick."

"I know, dear but he wouldn't miss a family lunch unless he was truly ill."

If only you knew, Ginny thought sourly to herself. The monthly Weasley family lunch had been a bone of contention between the couple since they began seeing each other exclusively, which was almost from the moment he had literally ran into her at Flourish and Blotts two years previously.

Now that they were living together, the Weasleys expected him to attend all family functions without exception, but more often than not he found a viable excuse to stay away, sending Ginny along with his apologies. She could count on one hand how many lunches he had attended in the last year - not that she could honestly blame him. Draco had learned the hard way not to accept anything in the way of food or drink from Fred and George after being unknowingly used, on numerous occasions, as a guinea pig for their new products. Ron and Harry constantly harassed him in the guise of `fun teasing', but Ginny knew he had a hard time keeping his temper in check when they started. Percy had launched an investigation into all his business dealings at the ministry when she first moved in with him, causing him a lot of grief and insurmountable hours at the office - something that she was certain was by design rather than convenience. Charlie had threatened to use him for dragon food more than once during conversations regarding his treatment of her. Bill had only felt it necessary to threaten Draco once and he kept it simple - if he hurt his baby sister he would die.

Ginny allowed Molly's voice to fade into the distance as she remembered the first time she saw him since he had graduated Hogwarts. She'd been shopping for Christmas gifts and had ventured into the bookstore in search of a tome that Hermione hadn't yet read - a mission in itself. As she wove between the dusty bookshelves, Ginny found herself becoming immersed in the many titles her fingers were brushing over, and rounding a corner absently, she was knocked from her feet by a rush of black robes. With her auburn hair spilling over her face she was unable to see who her assailant was but she remembered his smooth silky voice…

"Oh, I'm sorry - Are you all right? Let me help you up."


Shivers ran down her spine - his voice was so deep and sexy. Ginny pushed her hair back off her face - she
had to know the owner of that wonderful voice. Her stomach lurched when she saw Draco Malfoy standing above her, staring anxiously at her sprawled form.


"I'm fine … I think…" her voice trailed off as she noticed a change in the line of his gaze.


Following his lead, she looked down to her legs where her robes had hitched up to sit almost indecently high on her thighs, exposing a generous amount of creamy flesh. Ginny blushed bright red and hastily adjusted her cloak to cover herself properly. Even with her legs now covered, Draco was still staring at her in a manner that could only be described as ravenous.

'He mustn't recognize me - if he did he wouldn't be looking at me like a starved man gazing at an all-you-can-eat. Shame, really, he has a wonderful voice…' she mused still sitting at his feet.


He extended a gloved hand and she reached forward taking a firm hold, allowing him to pull her to her feet. However, once there he did not release her, instead he pulled her further into him.


"Please forgive my rudeness, Miss…" Draco looked questioningly at her.


"Weasley, Ginevra Weasley." She had meant for her voice to sound strong and indifferent, but what came out was breathy and soft. All she could do now was wait as her statement registered with him, and brace herself for the barrage of offensive comments that were sure to flow from his mouth as he pushed her away.


His eyes opened wide at her declaration, and then a soft smile crept across his features. His eyes had always seemed cold and distant to her at school, but now they sparkled softly in such a way that she could feel herself beginning to drown in their mercurial depths. The onslaught of insults never came, and he continued to hold her hand firmly.


"My, haven't we grown up?" he drawled softly. "You probably don't remember

me…"

She cut him off swiftly. "I remember you, you're Draco Malfoy."


His eyes faltered, and if she were to analyze his reaction closely she would have thought he almost appeared shameful, but she tossed aside such thoughts - Malfoys didn't know the meaning of shame. The silence between them grew uncomfortable. He seemed to be waging some internal battle, his facial expressions changing ever so slightly and his eyes flicking from her face to some point above her head.


"People change, Miss Weasley," he said softly, apparently in response to the unspoken misconception that he would insult her. "Perhaps you'd care to have dinner with me, and see that for yourself, Ginevra?"


She searched for a mocking tone in his voice and found none, and as such was unprepared for his genuine invitation - which clearly showed on her face because he immediately looked away and said,


"Perhaps not then, if you've somewhere else you'd rather be." She saw his face fall and she thought his eyes took on a slightly sad and lost expression.


"I'd love to have dinner with you, Draco." She knew her family wouldn't be pleased, but she smiled as the sparkle rekindled in his mesmerizing eyes.

"Ginny! Are you listening to me?" Molly's voice invaded her reminiscing.

"Oh… yes, Mum."

"I packed up a little of everything in here for Draco, if he doesn't have a fever do try to encourage him to eat something, and I've put in a few slices of his favorite pie if for no other purpose than to tempt his taste buds." Molly passed the heavily laden basket to her, the slices of Draco's favorite dessert balanced precariously on the top.

"I will, Mum. Nothing much disturbs his appetite so don't worry," Ginny assured her. "I'd better get home and see how he's doing."

"Of course dear. Do tell him to get well soon and if you need anything else don't hesitate to Floo or Owl."

"I won't, Mum," she called over her shoulder as she walked out of the kitchen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ginny Apparated into their apartment, struggling with the weight of the basket - she'd not paid much attention to what was going into the basket, and it felt as though Molly had provided enough food, albeit leftovers, for the entire Hogwarts student body instead of one slightly ill, maybe even faking, wizard. The apartment was silent as she made her way to the kitchen and placed the basket on the table.

She removed her cloak as she walked into their bedroom. Sure enough, Draco was still under the covers of their massive bed, just as she had expected. He had obviously not moved since she had left that morning - even though she'd encouraged him to take a hot shower in an effort to relieve his symptoms.

She briefly considered curling up beside him, but the state of the room demanded immediate attention. Very early in their relationship she had learnt that Draco was not at all adept at household cleaning charms, and she often joked that the only reason he had asked her to move in was so the apartment would stay clean. A frown creased her brow as she looked around; the floor was littered with used tissues, dirty glasses were scattered upon the bedside table and there was an untidy pile of paperwork beside him on the bed. Ginny drew her wand, softly muttering several cleaning charms that resulted in the tissues vanishing and the used glassware floating toward the kitchen. Within minutes the room had been returned to its usual orderly state with the exception of the paperwork beside him. So as not to disturb their order, she carefully picked up the parchments and carried them to his study, leaving a tidy pile in the middle of his desk.

On her return to the bedroom she leaned over her boyfriend's apparently sleeping form. "Draco, are you awake?"

A soft snore was the only reply from the lump under the covers. She giggled to herself softly; Draco would be mortified if he knew he was snoring - not that he would believe her if she told him anyway. She had learned, over time, that certain things should never be mentioned, in particular things that Draco didn't find appealing such as his snoring - he was very fastidious about admitting to his flaws. For the most part Ginny found his imperfections endearing, they made him human but his snoring was another matter entirely - not that he snored all the time, usually it was only when he had a little too much to drink.

Careful not to disturb him, Ginny shed her clothes and crawled in beside him. Draco insisted upon not wearing clothing of any description to bed and Ginny had discovered it was a small sacrifice to make to avert his sulking - something he tended to do when he didn't get his way. She had just made herself comfortable when she felt his arm snake across her stomach and pull her to his chest.

"You're home, I missed you."

She turned in his arms to face him. "Hello, feeling better?"

"No … worse," he whimpered.

Ginny had to suppress a fit of the giggles - his expression was truly pathetic.

"Really?"

"I'm so sick, Gin. I need loving."

Ginny looked at the blonde man curled up beside her. "No, you need Pepperup Potion."

"Nope, not taking that nasty stuff," he stated, shaking his head to enforce his statement.

"It'll make you feel better."

"I'd rather die."

"Draco, it doesn't taste that bad."

"Steamy ears, not a good look, Gin."

"No one's going to see your steamy ears."

"Don't care, not taking nasty potion."

Ginny wondered briefly if pouting was a good look before sighing heavily. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me…" his words became muffled as he buried his head between her breasts.

Lifting his head from her chest she arched an eyebrow at him. "I thought you were sick?"

"I am, but you can make me feel better," Draco assured her as his hands began to wander over her body and he placed soft kisses in the valley of her breasts.

Even though her hands drifted up to hold his head in place, she uttered a token protest. "You should really get some rest."

"Rest later." His muffled reply could barely be heard as his tongue traveled up her creamy mound to encircle her hardening nipple, eliciting a breathy sigh from her.

Ginny shifted her leg carefully so her thigh rested on his crotch and then began moving it purposely to caress his length.

Lost in the sensation of each other, they failed to hear the Apparation pop from just inside the front door.

"Ginny, dear, are you here?" Molly's voice washed over them like a pail of icy water.

They pulled away from one another, Draco cursing, not quite under his breath and Ginny scrambling for her bathrobe. He rued the day he agreed to allow their parents Apparation access directly into the apartment.

"What does she want?"

"I don't know," Ginny whispered. "I'll be back in a minute, okay?"

"Send her home," Draco urged quietly.

"Coming, Mum! I'll be right out," Ginny called hastily, hoping her mother would not venture into the bedroom.

Molly was busy unpacking the basket of food Ginny had left on the table when she emerged from the bedroom, hoping that her mother wouldn't notice her disheveled state.

Ginny smiled as brightly as she could. "Mum, what are you doing here?"

"I did try to Floo you, dear, but you didn't answer." Molly looked her daughter up and down taking in the change of her attire. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"No… no, of course not." Ginny flushed bright crimson. "Sorry, I must have been checking on Draco."

Molly looked at her questioningly. "Oh?"

"I … err… I thought I'd change into something more comfortable and I heard you call out."

"I see." Molly's expression was hard, as if she didn't fully believe Ginny. "And how is Draco?"

"He's a little worse… maybe, I don't know." He was a little warmer than when she first arrived home but that had little to do with his alleged illness.

"Just as well I came over then."

"Umm… why did you come?" She didn't want to seem rude but her mother seemed to have some obscene intuition that compelled her to intrude at the most inconvenient times.

"You left the Pepperup Potion behind."

"I did? Sorry, I thought I'd picked it up," Ginny said as she tried to remember her mother even mentioning the potion, and failed miserably - then again, she had to admit that she hadn't been paying attention as her mother had rambled on while packing the basket for Draco.

"Well I thought I would bring it over - the sooner he takes it the sooner he'll be feeling better."

"Thanks Mum. I'll get him to have some when he gets up."

"Oh no, he needs to take it right away."

"He's resting right now," Ginny insisted.

"He'll be able to rest better after he's taken the potion," Molly said making her way to the bedroom door.

"Mum, you can't just barge in. Draco might not be decent!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Ginny, dear, I have six sons… seven including Harry, I think I've seen it all before." She opened the door and entered the bedroom; Ginny could do no more than follow her into the room where her boyfriend lay naked in their bed.

Draco was laying flat on his back with his eyes closed, and the bedclothes were, thankfully, pulled up to his waist. Ginny watched as her mother's eyes traveled over her boyfriends form. She began with his bed mussed hair - Molly had never seen Draco looking anything but impeccably groomed and Ginny thought the idea of seeing him in this less-than-perfect way was the reason for the small smile tugging at her mouth. Then a frown crossed her brow as her eyes lit upon his bare chest - she was certain to berate her daughter about the need for him to be wearing a shirt - especially considering he was ill. Molly's eyes traveled lower and just about left their sockets as she came across the peaked tent of blankets over his groin, heat filled Ginny's cheeks when her mother spun around to look sharply at her - it was more than obvious that Draco's arousal had not been affected by her departure from the bed.

"Getting changed were you, dear?" Molly barely whispered, pinning her daughter with a perilous glare.

"I… umm…"

Embarrassment left Ginny unable to coherently respond - not that there was anything she could have possibly said that would make her mother think any differently to how she was now. The evidence all pointed in one direction.

"Gin, come back to bed and give me some loving." Draco whined, his eyes still closed.

"Umm… Draco, I don't…"

"No excuses witch, get back in here and finish what you…" His voice trailed off as his eyes opened and the only person in his line of vision was Molly Weasley. A look of abject horror crossed Draco's features as he scrambled to sit up reaching for the blankets and pulling them up to his chin. "Mrs. Weasley… I… err … I didn't know you were here."

"I forgot to grab a potion for you at the Burrow, Mum just brought it over," Ginny offered weakly.

"Oh… I'm fine… really, Mrs. Weasley. No need for potions."

"Nonsense! If you're going to get better then you need to take the potion as directed and get lots of rest." Molly punctuated each of her words with a shake of her finger making Draco sink back as far as he could into the pillows.

"Truly, Mrs. Weasley, I'm feeling much better… I've rested all day." Draco's eyes were growing wider as the older witch advanced on him with a phial of potion in her hand.

"Mum, he's fine, he doesn't need a potion," Ginny pleaded.

"Now, Ginny, did begging off healing potions ever work for any of you when you were sick?"

"No." She knew, no matter what, that her mother would get Draco to take the potion before she left. Molly Weasley had quite a repertoire of tricks up her sleeve to deal with tenacious wizards who refuse to take their medicine.

"Nothing has changed, it still doesn't work," Molly informed her sternly. "Now, Draco, dear it's only one small phial … just enough to give you a pep up."

"I really don't need-" His mouth snapped shut as Molly brought the small container to his lips with amazing speed. He thanked the gods silently for his sharp reflexes - he had only just beaten her.

"Now don't be silly, Draco!" Molly admonished him harshly. "You're a grown man."

Draco kept his mouth shut tightly when he looked at her. She stood over him with one hand on her ample hip and a foot rhythmically tapping the floorboards. She was clearly out of patience and he could only hope she would give in soon because his obstinacy when it came to taking such potions was legendary at Malfoy Manor. All through his childhood his parents had been unable to locate a single house elf who could successfully administer medication to him without incident.

Molly's expression relaxed a little and she half turned away from him. "Very well, you obviously don't wish to get well."

Ginny wanted to warn him not to relax, that her mother was setting a trap, but she found herself morbidly watching the scene play out before her in silence.

Draco couldn't suppress the smirk that crept across his face. While he had hoped she would give in, he hadn't expected her to give in quite so easily. With so many children he thought she would be more adept at forcing the issue. He relaxed, feeling certain he wouldn't have to ingest any foul potion and that, with luck, she would be leaving soon, allowing him to return to more interesting activities with her lovely daughter.

Molly was watching the young wizard closely from the corner of her eye and upon seeing his shoulders drop she pounced. Within a fraction of a second she had seized his nose eliciting an unmanly squeal from him that was cut short when she thrust the phial of Pepperup Potion into his mouth and up-ended it swiftly. As Draco tried to draw breath he began to choke as it trickled down his throat.

"Just relax and swallow and you'll stop choking," Molly instructed gently patting his back.

"What… what the bloody hell are you trying to do?" Draco spluttered.

"Make you feel better, dear." Molly responded genuinely, ignoring his tone. She turned to Ginny with a triumphant smile, "He's just like Ron - you have to force them to do what's good for them."

With steam now billowing from his ears and his eyes open widely in disbelief, Draco shrieked indignantly, "What? I'm nothing like that weasel!"

Molly ignored Draco's outburst and crossed the room to the bureau on the opposite wall. "Now he should get some warm night clothes on immediately otherwise he risks getting a chill."

Ginny watched frozen in momentary horror as her mother pulled open her lingerie drawer and began sorting through garments. She was sure Molly would be horrified to know she owned such items, let alone wore them to please her boyfriend.

"Umm… Mum, that's my drawer." The casual tone she had intended her voice to take sounded more like a desperate plea.

"Well I didn't think Draco would wear these." Molly's tone was slightly disgusted as she held up a pair of black satin crotch-less knickers.

"Err… I… umm…"

"Ginevra, where does Draco keep his pajamas?"

"I don't think he has any."

"Really," Molly huffed impatiently. "Well I'll just Floo home."

Ginny stared at her mother's retreating back as she left the room wondering why she suddenly had to Floo home.

"Gin, make her go away."

"How?"

"I don't know, just make her go home. My nose hurts."

Ginny began to giggle. Draco looked comical sitting up in their bed holding the blanket to his chin, rubbing his red nose with steam flowing freely from his ears.

"What's so funny?"

"You!" The sulky expression that came upon his face caused Ginny to laugh even harder. "Oh… Draco, you should see yourself…"

"You find your mother's attempt on my life amusing, do you?"

"She didn't try to kill you."

"Holding my nose while shoving potion down my throat? I'd call that a clear attempt on my life!"

"Shh… she'll hear you."

"I don't care."

"Draco, you should have just taken the potion."

"I didn't know your mother would stoop to bodily harm," he hissed.

"Draco…" Ginny swallowed what she was about to say as Molly re-entered the room carrying a pair of stripy red and yellow flannelette pajamas.

"Here we go. You and Ron are around the same size so you can borrow a pair of his for now," she announced dropping the nightwear on the bed.

Draco looked at the garments as though they were likely to bite him, there was no way he was putting those on - he was a Malfoy, certain standards had to be upheld.

"Lift your arms up, dear." Molly stood over him with the shirt in her arms waiting to help him into it.

"I assure you…"

"Draco, you remember how we got the potion into you?" Molly's smile was anything but sweet. "I have ways to get the pajamas on you too."

Not wanting to tempt fate, Draco raised his arms allowing Molly to slip the shirt onto his body. He barely suppressed a whimper as she began fastening the buttons to his waist and then as she picked up the matching trousers he shot Ginny a desperate look. There was no way on this magical earth that she was going to put those on him. Draco's hands clamped down on the blankets covering him from the waist down, his knuckles were turning white with determination and fear.

"Draco, you'll have to let go of the covers so we can slip these up your legs."

"I can do it myself!"

"Very well." Molly dropped the trousers onto his lap and folded her arms across her chest waiting for him to put them on.

Draco remained perfectly still, his eyes pleading silently with Ginny to get her mother out of the room and his knuckles still white from the force he was holding the bedcovers with.

"Mum, why don't you make some tea while Draco puts the bottoms on," Ginny suggested gently.

"We'll get him settled first then we can have a cup of tea," Molly responded firmly.

A small growl from the bed prompted Ginny to change tact. "Mum, he's a little shy."

"Oh dear, you don't have to be shy with me, Draco. You're almost family now."

"Mum! He'd like some privacy."

"Fine, I'll put some tea on then," Molly huffed leaving the room.

"I am not putting these on!"

"Draco, she means well."

"Get rid of her!"

"Look just do whatever she suggests and if she sees that you're committed to making yourself well again she might go home."

"Do you think?"

"I can't think of anything else to do…"

"Okay but I'm not putting these on," he stated throwing the pajama bottoms at her.

"Just hide them under the covers, she won't check," Ginny said as she tossed them back. I hope, she added mentally.

He had been a Slytherin, he could do this - tell the witch what she wanted to hear and with luck she'd toddle off home then he could punish her daughter. Yes, by the time I'm through with her tonight she's not going to be able to walk, he mused. Draco stuffed the offensive article of clothing under the blanket just as Molly walked back into the room without knocking.

"Are we comfortable now?"

"Yes thank you, Mrs. Weasley."

"Wonderful," she exclaimed, tucking the covers around him.

With his most charming smile plastered on his face, Draco looked up at her with, what he hoped was genuine appreciation.

"Now that you're dressed properly you'll get better in no time," she assured him still fussing with his covers.

So intent on being cooperative, Draco didn't feel Molly's hand slip under the covers until she seized his bare leg. The unmanly scream he let out would have rivaled that of any witch.

"Just the same as Bill. I always have to check he has his trousers on too. I don't understand what it is you boys have against wearing trousers to bed," Molly admonished.

"Mum, what did you do?"

"Just checked, dear. Now, Draco, where are they?" Her tone did not brook opposition.

His heart now pounding, he took a deep breath in an attempt to regain some control. Without looking at Molly, Draco reached under the covers and passed her the trousers sheepishly.

"Right, up you get!"

"Mrs. Weasley, I really feel it's most inappropriate for you to be in here while I change."

"You clearly can't be trusted to do what's best for your health so I'm going to make sure you follow orders this time."

An unfamiliar trickle of panic began to work its way into his stomach. "I will, I promise… I'll put them on, you can check … once they're on."

"All right then, hurry up!"

Molly turned to face the other way. She was quite obviously not exiting the room this time leaving Draco no choice but to swing his legs out of bed and pull the hideous trousers up his long legs as quickly as he could.

"They're on," he stated flatly.

"Good. Now back into bed with you and we'll see about a nice cup of tea." She fluffed his up pillows and ensured his blankets were tight around his body before regarding him sternly for a moment. "Are you hungry?"

"A little," he admitted awkwardly. The embarrassment he felt at the moment was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Draco knew Molly Weasley wasn't a woman to be trifled with - he had seen first hand how ruthless the woman could be when taking someone to task over what he would consider trivial matters.

"I'll get you something to eat then."

"Thank you."

Molly smiled gently at him before leaving the room.

Ginny tentatively approached the side of the bed; she'd noticed his expression darken as soon as her mother's back was turned.

"When is she leaving?"

"Hopefully she'll go once she's fed you."

"She doesn't have to… you could!"

"Draco, Mum always has to feed people, it's-" Ginny paused, shrugging her shoulders hopelessly."-what she does."

"Surely there's a horde of your brothers waiting to be fed at home."

"Probably, but you're sick so she'll make sure you're okay before taking care of their stomachs."

"Really?" Draco smirked; he rather liked the idea of being put ahead of the rest of the men in Ginny's life by her mother.

"Yes really, she won't leave until she's sure you're fine."

"That's … err … nice."

"Mmm…" Ginny hugged him closely. "Do you feel better now?"

"A little … the potion helped a bit," he admitted meekly.

She smiled into his chest, knowing it would have been difficult for him to admit but pleased that he had.

"Here we are," Molly bustled into the room placing the tray she was carrying on the bedside table. "Now drink your tea while it's hot, it'll warm you from the inside. I'll make you some chicken soup tonight but for now you can have a treat. Not that you deserve such a treat after your childish performance but you are a man and we can't expect much else."

She patted his cheek affectionately as she chastised him, and Draco had the good grace to look ashamed. However his face lit up as Molly passed him his favorite dessert - Grasshopper Pie.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley."

"You're welcome and there's some more there for tomorrow, I know how much you like it that's why I made one today. Eat that then rest and you'll feel much better by morning."

"I will," Draco assured her in between mouthfuls.

"I'll be off then. Ginny take good care of him and make sure he has some more potion this evening."

Ginny hugged her mother and kissed her cheek. "Yes, Mum and thanks for coming over."

"Anytime dear. Draco you take your potion when Ginny gives it to you and keep those pajamas on." Molly leant over to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley."

"I'll walk you out," Ginny offered.

"Floo me if you need anything."

"Yes, Mum."

"And you should really take care of those dirty dishes in the kitchen dear, it's not good to leave them sitting like that."

"Yes, Mum."

"Let me know how Draco's feeling tomorrow and I'll send the soup over when it's ready."

"Thanks. I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow."

"Take care, dear."

"Bye, Mum."

Ginny breathed a sigh of relief as soon as Molly had Disapparated. She loved her mother dearly, but Molly had this uncanny knack of making her feel like she was ten years old and incapable of handling adult responsibilities - a feeling she despised in her own home.

"Gin." Draco had waited to hear the distinctive pop that signaled Molly Weasley's departure before calling out to his girlfriend - he fully intended to make her pay for his humiliation at the hands of her mother.

"I'm coming."

"Help me get these hideous things off!"

"But you look cute." A wicked grin crossed her face.

"No I don't. I look ridiculous."

She crawled up between his legs and began unfastening the buttons one by one placing languid kisses on each section of newly exposed flesh. Once all the buttons were free of their moorings Ginny pushed the shirt off his shoulders trailing her mouth up his neck to nip lightly at his ear.

"Mmm… I have to admit, you do look better like this."

"Do I?"

She giggled softly into his ear sending tingles down his spine - he loved to have his ego stroked, among other things, and she knew exactly what he liked to hear. "It's positively sinful that such a sexy chest be covered."

Draco divested her of the bathrobe she was wearing without delay and lifted her to take each of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue swirled hungrily around the peaks bringing them to aching hardness in mere seconds. Ginny's fingers threaded through his silky hair holding him in position and as her head lolled backwards she made no effort to suppress the lust-filled moan that escaped her.

In fluid motion Draco had turned her on her back and was hovering predatorily above her, his darkened eyes staring into hers. "You owe me."

"And what pray tell do I owe you for?"

"Your mother."

"Really?"

"Yes and I intend to collect right now," he growled as he lowered his face to hers. His kiss was rough and demanding, he forced her mouth open sucking her tongue into his without regard for the damage he inflicted on her with his teeth.

Ginny's hands drifted down his back to the waistband of the pajama bottoms he'd been forced to don. Hooking her thumbs into the elastic, she pushed them roughly off his hips as far as she could reach allowing his erection to spring free with such force it actually quivered. One foot came up to tangle in the loose fabric between his thighs and force the garment to his ankles. With a deftness usually reserved for felines, he shed the trousers and sent them sailing across the room.

Ginny made an almost blind grab for his dick but he elevated himself just out of her reach, much to her disappointment. Her need to feel him was akin to addiction and she whimpered her disapproval, trying again to ensnare his member.

"No!" he growled against her neck extending one arm then the other to seize her hands and hold them above her head while he memorized every inch of her breasts with his mouth.

He roamed further down her body, his tongue setting her skin alight with such intensity she felt as though she could very nearly explode. Her legs parted to accommodate him as he drove ever lower. Draco hovered not quite touching her, yet she could feel his breath burning her most delicate parts-he was agonizingly close. Frustrated with his silent refusal to touch her where she ached most caused her to buck her hips to meet his talented mouth but he again teased, moving just out of reach.

"All in good time, my love," he purred in such a way it was just about enough to send her over the edge on its own. He knew his voice always had an effect on her - she found it tantalizingly sexy and often just a few well-chosen words left her with soaking knickers.

Ginny growled discontentedly, glaring at him through eyes heavy lidded with desire. He brought her hands to her breasts forcing her to knead the swollen flesh with his movements. She writhed wantonly beneath the touch of her own hand and the presence of his heat above.

"That's my girl… you like that, don't you."

"Please… please, Draco."

"Please what, love?"

"Oh gods… please."

"Come on, love, you can tell me." He enjoyed this form of torture, she would tell him - she always did.

"Fuck me… oh god, fuck me."

"Soon, my love, soon."

"Now…" she whimpered squirming shamelessly.

He smirked at her before burying his head between her legs. She began to move against his mouth the instant he made contact, searching for gratification. Draco brought his hands to her hips in an effort to still her movement, an action that further frustrated her. Ginny held him fiercely in place by his hair; tugging hard on his locks from time to time earning a deep growl from him that sent shivers though her body. Her breathing was becoming more ragged by the second, her chest heaving as she drew closer to completion. Despite the threat of loss of hair and perhaps even loss of life given her needy state, he pulled away. Draco watched as the tension in her body made it virtually impossible for her to lie still. She was his; she would always be his - forever.

He unceremoniously hoisted her legs over his shoulders and sank his full length into her with one smooth thrust. The hiss of pleasure from Draco was almost drowned out by her sigh of relief as they came together as one. There was no pause to allow her to accommodate him comfortably, he withdrew and slammed into her with such force she slid further up the pillows. The intensity grew from there, Draco set a blistering pace and Ginny met his every thrust with equal fervor. She would be bruised by morning, he knew this but it didn't slow his actions.

With her breath beginning to hitch in her throat, Draco felt the first of her muscle spasms grip him like iron. As her orgasm ripped through her she continually encouraged him to increase the pace, to join her in euphoria. With the last of her shudders passing through her system Draco finally gained the release he had so desperately chased. With his entire being trembling as he spilled his seed into her, he released her legs and collapsed bonelessly on top of her.

Their bodies slick with perspiration they lay, still united, as they caught their breath and their heart rates returned to normal. Some minutes after the final quiver passed through Draco, he lifted himself off and lay down next to her, pulling her in to his body in a tight embrace. He kissed the top of her head gently over and again before sleep claimed them both.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Someone is knocking at the door, Ginny thought vaguely though her sleep hazed mind.

"Gin, answer the door," Draco mumbled groggily from beside her.

"I'm coming." Ginny staggered out of bed and pulled her bathrobe on, still half asleep.

Ginny stood before the front door blinking her eyes, vaguely registering that her thighs felt sticky and trying to remember why she was there when a sharp rap on the door startled her.

"Bill!" Ginny was surprised to see her oldest brother on the doorstep. "What are you doing here?"

"Soup for Draco…" Bill held the large cauldron up for her inspection.

"Oh… of course, thanks for bringing it over. Come in."

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, I had a lie down for a while after Mum left and I guess I fell asleep."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Yeah, that'd be great," Bill replied placing the cauldron on the table.

Ginny set about making three cups of tea, rousing Draco in the process and insisting he join them in the parlor. Bill and Ginny had made themselves comfortable on the leather couch when Draco wandered in wearing only a pair of black trousers.

"You should have a shirt on, Draco." Ginny frowned at him, hoping that Bill wouldn't mention his state of dress to their mother.

"I'm having a cup of tea then I'm having a shower."

Bill sniggered into his teacup. "Gin, give a bloke a break. You're starting to sound like Mum."

"I do not sound like Mum!" Indignation rising in her tone, she huffed, "I've got to put the food away."

Both wizards watched her pick herself up off the couch and flounce into the kitchen. They could hear her placing items on the bench with perhaps more force than necessary. Draco winced as he heard a crash from the kitchen.

"So… Mum caught you with no trousers." It was a statement more than a question.

"She told you?"

"Yeah she told pretty much everyone," Bill laughed.

"Merlin!"

Bill looked at the blonde man compassionately - he knew all too well how embarrassing a run-in with his mother could be. "How did she get you?"

"One minute she's tucking the blankets around me and the next her hand is squeezing my bare leg."

"Subtle … not her usual style at all."

"Do I want to know what her usual style is?"

"You might, forewarned is forearmed. Not that it makes a difference with Mum, she's got so many methods of finding out what she wants to know, I don't think I've seen them all yet."

"Tell me…"

"Well, about the time I start seeing Fleur I got a small case of Dragon Pox." Bill paused for Draco to snigger. "Yeah… I've heard it before, Malfoy - How the bloody hell can you tell?"

"Something like that," Draco uttered, fighting to regain control.

"Picture me in bed, Fleur visiting and Mum walking in… she strips the covers back so fast I don't have time to react the she gives me a bollocking in front of Fleur for taking my pants off again."

"Remind me to wear pajamas when I'm sick," Draco muttered.

"Don't think she saves it only for when you're sick. I remember when Ron and Luna got engaged. Luna stayed a few days at the Burrow and mum went in one morning to see what was keeping her from breakfast… Ron had snuck in during the night and was fast asleep in Luna's bed. Picture Ron running through the house stark naked with Mum in hot pursuit yelling at him to keep his trousers on in bed or she'd remove his reason for wearing them."

A fiendish smirk crept across Draco's face - He now had some useful information to use against Ron. "Thanks, I'll remember to keep them on."

"Yeah, well Ron and Harry are already planning their attack so I thought you could use a little comeback."

Draco inclined his head in acknowledgement and appreciation.

"I'd best be off - Fleur will be wondering what's happened to me."

Draco stood offering his hand to the other wizard. "Thanks for bringing the soup over and for the information, Bill."

"See you at lunch next month if not before." Bill winked at him.

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it for anything."

Ginny emerged from the kitchen. "You're leaving?"

"Yep. Got to get home to Fleur before she sends out a trace on me. We should catch up for lunch this week," Bill said turning to embrace his baby sister.

"Absolutely, owl me tomorrow and we'll set it up."

"Sure, I'll see you both later."

As the door closed behind Bill, Ginny rounded on Draco. "Right - Into a hot shower with you, while I arrange some dinner for us."

"Pushy witch!" He grumbled good-naturedly on his way to the bathroom. "What are we having for dinner?"

"You're having chicken soup and I'll pick through the leftovers from lunch. I swear Mum thinks we both eat like Ron, there's so much food in the basket."

"Probably knows what your cooking is like, and doesn't want us to starve," Draco mumbled.

"What did you say, Draco Malfoy?"

He mentally kicked himself for not muttering more quietly before schooling his features and facing her. "I said, probably doesn't realize what a great cook you are, love."

Ginny smirked at him, quirking an eyebrow questioningly. "Just as well."

Draco hesitated only a few seconds before escaping to the relative safety of the bathroom. He knew she didn't truly believe him but if she chose not the push the issue he wasn't complaining, he'd felt the brunt of her temper more than once and had no desire to revisit the pain any time soon.

After showering and eating two bowls of the soup Molly had made especially for him, Ginny suggested that he get an early night in the hope that his cold or whatever it was ailing him didn't progress. Not wanting to argue, as her mood had been slightly precarious since her brother had arrived, he took himself straight off to bed while Ginny cleared their dinner dishes and tidied the kitchen.

Not long after Draco had settled comfortably under the covers with a copy of Flying with the Falmouth Falcons Ginny walked purposely into the room. Peering at her over the top of his book, he decided immediately that there was something in her posture that he didn't like. Her face was set and she seemed as though she were on a mission.

"Your potion," she said strongly holding the phial out for Draco to accept.

Draco weighed his response carefully; she was obviously determined to have him take the foul medicine again. "Gin, I really do feel much better. I don't think I need anymore… it would be a waste of good potion."

"Draco, if you're going to keep getting better you need to take the potion otherwise you could wake up tomorrow much worse."

"I don't want to take anymore."

"You've only had one dose, that's not enough to chase off any germs lingering in your system."

"I'm not taking it!"

"Draco," her tone held a clear warning.

"No and you can't make me." He folded his arms like a petulant child and stared straight ahead.

Ginny could feel her temper beginning rise, she knew he would put up a fight and it would do no good yelling at him. With casualness she didn't feel she turned toward the door and spoke over her shoulder. "I guess I'll just have to Floo Mum and tell her you're being difficult."

"You wouldn't."

"You know she'd be here in a flash and I doubt she'd be so easy on you this time… I mean, you've no trousers on again and refusing to take your potion - You know she usually twists your nose for extra effect."

My girlfriend is evil, pure evil, he thought. "Give it here," Draco grumbled holding his hand out for the phial of Pepperup Potion. There was no way on the magical earth that he would willingly allow Molly Weasley near him again while he was vulnerable - the woman could be sadistic, of that he had no doubt.

"I thought you'd see reason."

"Reason? More like blackmail!" Draco scowled.

Ginny knew she shouldn't laugh at him, but with his sulky expression and steam pouring from his ears, she couldn't suppress her amusement. "Oh… shall I kiss you better?"

Draco pulled Ginny onto his lap. "I don't think you've repaid your debt in full - yet!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHORS NOTES

Thanks to my beta's violetjersey and vequihellin (Brit-picking as well)


-->