Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter:The Dark Knight by Mister_Midnight
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter:The Dark Knight

Mister_Midnight

A/N: I'm not abandoning my other stories if you wish to check those out, however I wanted to attempt this idea that came to mind and figured I give it a shot. JK Rowlings owns Harry Potter and Batman and like are owned by DC Comics. Please Read and Review. Thank you.

The brilliance of two single shots of green light was burned into his retinas. The evil laughter even more distinguished then the lights that cripple his sense. His nightmares are always the same; they haven't changed over the last ten years, and there has never been a reason to. The smoky dismissing nature of the alley where the pale concrete only magnified the-

"Master Harold, wake up Master Harold," the elderly voice said comfortingly. Harold felt someone shaking his shoulders. He shot upward, the sheets around him falling down to his waist. "Another dream?" It was no less then a question, rather than a statement.

Without nodding to or acknowledging the butler, Harold rose from his bed over to the fireplace. As per his nightly ritual, he stared longingly at the masterpiece portrait of his parents.

"You must get your sleep," the butler said, moving a robe over Harold's shoulders. "You have a very busy schedule tomorrow Master Harold. You're opening a new wing at a local hospital."

"Normal or wizard?" Harold asked, moving his emerald eyes off the portrait.

"I believe its called St Mungo's," the butler said. Harold nodded, sitting down on the bed. "You won't be going back to bed will you?" There was a bit of annoyance in his voice, and Harold could not help but smirk. "Very, well, I shall prepare the simulator for you sir, if that is what you wish."

"Thank you Alfred," Harold said, removing the robe as Alfred caught it. Harold walked to his closet as Alfred left, and he pulled out a lightweight karate suit. He followed the path Alfred had left to the library, where a single grandfather clock on the side of the wall awaited him. Opening the window to the face of the clock, he positioned it to the time of his parents' death, and stepped back, letting the magic he had set down do it works.

He would be ready, for the night.

I0I

The world had changed. It was darker, grimmer than before. The world had changed in subtle, small movements that order could not apprehend. Darkness drifted in and out of the land. The world had changed.

Most carried on with their daily lives, fearing the night, where the criminals made their work. The system of protection with the world was corrupt beyond comparison. People lived in constant fear of the terror that worked at night.

Harold knew this all too well. He knew what evil lurked behind the shadows, what evil threatened life from continuing past sundown. The same evil that had existed since his rebirth, since his oath. It was the same evil, only a different form. His time was coming, Harold knew that it would. He knew his time would to show the world what Harold Potter had truly become……….

The Bat will bring ebb the darkness………


-->