Unofficial Portkey Archive

If You Only Knew by Jade and Sarea Okelani
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

If You Only Knew

Jade and Sarea Okelani

TITLE: If You Only Knew
AUTHORS: Jade and Sarea Okelani
E-MAIL ADDRESS: okelani [at] gmail.com
WEBSITE: http://okelani.vanishingscroll.com/
RATING: PG-13
CATEGORY: SRA
SPOILERS: You're safe if you've read all of the HP books.
KEYWORDS: Harry/Hermione, Draco/Ginny; Draco/Hermione friendship, Harry/Ginny friendship
TIMELINE: This story takes place ten years after Harry's final year at Hogwarts.
DISTRIBUTION: Please do not archive -- the full text of this story will be archived by the authors at their site or elsewhere at their sole discretion (mostly for version control issues). If you'd like to link to this story from your Web site, we'd be honored - but drop us a line first, please.
DISCLAIMER: We don't own anything (except our sick, perverted ideas). Sue us and we'll send the Quidditch Cutter after you.
FEEDBACK: If you read this, love it or hate it, and don't send feedback, we'll send the Quidditch Cutter after you.
AUTHORS' NOTES: Er ... we only have each other to thank and blame for this one. Who knew spelling and grammar could lead to so much bloodshed? Now, we do! All mistakes are ours. The Quidditch Cutter has given us a stern talking to.

SUMMARY: Quidditch games, a killer on the loose, hangovers, unrequited love (of course), deadlines, not-so-blind dates, command performances, Ron gets a girlfriend, and everyone cries at least once.