Unofficial Portkey Archive

Perverted Night-Time Musings by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Perverted Night-Time Musings

Gaya Hriive

It was relatively late and everyone in the grand castle of Hogwarts was asleep, except for two mischief makers. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger sat cuddled together on a sofa in front of the roaring fire. Gryffindor tower was completely empty otherwise and the two had taken siege of the large common room. Hermione sat curled up, her head on Harry's shoulder; Harry's head rested on top of hers and his arms were wrapped around her shoulders, drawing her tightly to him. They had been silent for hours, just enjoying one another's company, but Harry had something he needed to tell her.

"Hermione, I have something I need to tell you. I had a dream about you last night. A rather vivid dream…" Harry's voice trailed off in embarrassment. Why am I telling her this? She doesn't want to hear about my perverted night time musings!, he thought. Hermione sat up and smiled wickedly at him.

"What kind of dream? What was I doing Harry?" her voice was low and husky. Harry stiffened a bit at the intensity in her voice. He cleared his throat loudly.

"Uh…well…you were, I mean we were…," Harry sighed and took a deep breath, "wewerehavingsex." He said very quickly, his head sagging a little.

Hermione laughed heartily. Harry looked at her incredulously, shocked at her reaction. Surely she would be angry or grossed out, but she only laughed.

"What's so funny? Why are you laughing Hermione?" there was a note of anger in his voice as he continued to watch Hermione giggle obscenely. After a moment, she finally caught her breath.

"Harry, I was only laughing because I've had many dreams like that. I just thought it was amusing that you dreamt about us too." She smiled widely, anticipating what would happen next. Sure enough Harry asked her what she had been expecting.

"You've dreamt about us…uh…you know…having sex before?"

Hermione nodded slowly, a devilish twinkle in her eyes. Harry cleared his throat again and gathered all his courage.

"So, does that mean you uh…you know…well, what I mean to ask is…do you…"

"Masturbate?"

Harry's jaw fell open at Hermione's daring. He had never in his life expected to hear such a word uttered from her innocent mouth. But then again, Hermione was always brash and to the point. Harry simply nodded his head, still at a loss for words.

Hermione giggled a little then answered.

"Well sure. I mean, there's all this sexual tension between us and since I dream about you all the time and I never know when you will ask me to have a nice shag with you, masturbation is an appropriate course of action for someone in need of sexual release." Hermione's very logical perspective on the matter turned Harry on greatly. She's so smart. And sexy…god, what I wouldn't give to…Harry snapped out of his thoughts and looked squarely at Hermione.

"Fancy a nice shag with me then?"

Hermione simply stared at him, and then a wicked smile crept across her delicate face.

"Mmmm yes, very, very much." She stood and grabbed Harry by the hand and together they headed out of the portrait hole.

The Room of Requirement was the safest place for them to go. They maneuvered the castle stealthily and reached the room in record time. Hermione opened the door and yanked Harry into the room behind her. The two were greeted with a mini version of the Gryffindor common room, only there was a rather large four poster bed in the corner. Hermione led Harry directly to the bed and threw him down. She straddled his hips and looked longingly into his eyes. She was pleased to see that the desire reflected in Harry's eyes had also moved south the region of his body that she was straddling. Hermione cocked her head to one side, examining Harry.

"I have waited for this for so long. I can't believe that we are about to do this. I know it's worth it though. Harry I…I…I love you."

Without missing a beat, Harry flipped Hermione over and was lying on top of her. He looked deep into her eyes and kissed the tip of her nose gently.

"Hermione, I have never heard those words from anyone. I'm glad that the first time was from you and the truth is, I love you too; more than words can really express. I have dreamt about this night so many times and how I would make love to you over and over again…" He kissed up and down her neck and Hermione shuddered underneath him. She grabbed his head in her hands and kissed him firmly.

"Too much talk, not enough action."

Hermione skillfully removed Harry's shirt and pants and began a pile of clothes on the floor beside the bed. Her shirt, pants, and bra immediately joined Harry's clothes in the pile.

As soon as he removed her bra, Harry stopped to take in the sight of a naked Hermione. Merlin, she's beautiful. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine she would look so heavenly.

Harry gently suckled Hermione's right breast, teasing her erect nipple. Hermione let out a low groan that enlarged Harry's groin considerably. She reached down and grabbed him through his boxers and he immediately groaned. Hermione looked him in the eyes, almost pleading with him to end her suffering.

"Harry, please, I need you inside me…now. Make love to me. Please." Hermione whimpered.

Harry nodded as she slipped his boxers from his body and added them to the large clothes pile. He gingerly removed her panties and took his first look at what lay underneath them. Hidden behind the mass of gentle brown curls was Hermione's maidenhood. Harry knew that she had never been with anyone and that it would probably hurt her so he decided to take it slow. He positioned himself over her, his palms flat on the mattress for support. Hermione eased her legs apart and Harry saw that she was already extremely wet and he let out a small groan of anticipation. He adjusted himself so that that his tip was positioned at her entrance but paused to look at her.

"Hermione, are you ready?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded. In one swift motion, Harry was inside of her. Hermione cried out in pain and Harry dropped his head to her shoulder as her tears splashed down into his hair.

"I'm sorry…I'm sorry. I can pull out…"

"NO! No…don't move. Stay just like that for another minute. I'll be fine; it just hurts a lot."

Harry waited for another moment and then breathed a sigh of relief as Hermione began rocking her hips against him ever so slowly. He took this as a signal that it was fine for him to move, so he joined her in the slow rhythm.

As she got used to the feel of him inside of her, Hermione picked up the pace. She slammed her hips against Harry's and with each thrust let out a low moan. It was if a great tidal wave of pleasure was coursing through her body. She arched her back as much as she could, increasing the depth at which Harry was penetrating her. She screamed out in pleasure as she felt herself preparing to take the plunge into complete ecstasy.

"Oh Harry….oh my…I think I'm…I'm going to…AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Hermione plunged screaming into her orgasm and her guttural moans and pleasurable screams put Harry over the edge himself. He thrust into her three times more.

"Ohhhhh Hermione….oohhhhhhh….Hermione!" With her name on his lips, Harry spilled into her and they lay together, completely spent.

Harry and Hermione slept the rest of the night away, trapped in each others arms. They both knew that troubling times were ahead for all, but they found comfort in the fact that at least they had each other and nothing would ever change that.


-->