Unofficial Portkey Archive

That Fateful Game of Twister by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

That Fateful Game of Twister

Gaya Hriive

A/N: Alrighty folks, this little piece is just a one shot little bit of fluffy romance. I have written this completely different than most everything else that I have done so I'm sorry if those of you, who have grown accustomed to my elegant details and gut wrenching emotional moments, are disappointed. I hope it's as funny to read as it was for me to write, if not, sorry you wasted your time. Anyways, read on and PLEASE for the love of Bob, leave me reviews! There's nothing I love more than to get on here and read the messages you all leave for me! Oh yea, is completely PWP and a little ridiculous. Enjoy!

"Um, Harry, could you please get off of me?"

"Why? I like the view from here."

"That's because you are looking down my shirt."

"And I might add that you have lovely-"

"If you finish that sentence I will slap you, I promise."

To any normal bystander it would seem that Harry and Hermione were in a very compromising position. Hermione was laid out on the floor with a grinning Harry atop her. The two were the only ones awake in the flat that they shared with Ron and Luna and being as they had a chance for alone time, they decided to take advantage of it and do something fun. No they weren't doing that you sick perverts. They were playing Twister. When Harry moved to put his right foot on a yellow dot, he lost balance and toppled onto a disgruntled Hermione. The problem was that he was still laying on top of her. Not that it bothered her; she just didn't want to be obvious.

Of course she was in love with Harry. That's always how these stories go right? So anyways, While Hermione was trying to keep a pleased grin off of her face, Harry was trying to desperately control a certain physical area of his body. He didn't want to tell Hermione that he loved her for the first time by having his *ahem* poking into her hip. Hermione grunted in frustration at Harry's lack of motivation to move and he rolled off of her laughing. She sat up and straightened her shirt and glared at him as he rolled around the floor clutching his sides and laughing like he had just seen the funniest thing ever.

"What are you laughing at Harry? Was the "view" really that funny? I mean, I know they're not huge but I like them." Hermione opened her shirt and peered inside of it as she spoke, as if to reassure her breasts that they were fine just the way they were. Harry laughed even harder still but after a moment caught his breath.

"That's not what I was laughing at but I have never seen someone talk to their breasts before. What I was laughing at was the fact that at any moment Ron or Luna, or both, could have woken up and seen us lying together like that. I was just imagining their reactions. Ron would probably jump up and down screaming `I knew it! I knew it!' and Luna would say that it was about time that the Tickleanticular web spinning Snorfwrangler of Sri Lanka paid us a visit and made us realize our deeply buried love for one another."

Hermione burst out into uncontrolled laughter at Harry's words and soon they were both rolling around on the floor, clutching the stitch that was developing in both of their sides. When they could no longer breathe, they lay still on their backs, heads turned so they could see one another. Hermione smiled as Harry wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes. It was then that she had a thought. Well actually it was more like when you realize something that you should have known all along and then you feel completely stupid and want to kick yourself for not realizing sooner; know what I mean? Good.

"Harry, is the idea of us being together really so bad? I mean, we've been friends practically our whole lives and to be quite frank, the author of this story just informed me that I've been in love with you for ages and just realized it."

A look of dawning comprehension lit up Harry's handsome features.

"Yea, I mean, it's obvious that we are in love isn't it? I mean, come on, we're best friends, we live together, we somehow end up sharing secret sexual innuendos all the time and the most important of it all, we are the reason for the creation of the Harmonians, the HMS Pumpkin Pie and various other pro Harry and Hermione fan fiction writers. We can't disappoint all those people!!"

"Harry, you are absolutely right! Well, I guess we better be off so that we can get married, have a baby in our first year of marriage, and then grow old and die. Yep, sounds good to me!"

Hermione stood up and offered her hands to Harry who was wearing a great big smile.

"You know what the best part is?"

"No, what?"

"Well, now that we have professed our undying love for one another, we get to go shag."

Hermione smiled largely and looked down her shirt once more.

"All right girls, perk up, we've got a busy night ahead of us."

And they went into the bedroom and did every single thing that every Harry/Hermione smut writer has ever dreamed up.

The End.


-->