Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sirius and James by madhu893
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sirius and James

madhu893

DISCLAIMER::::: EVERYTHING BELONGS TO JK ROWLING except for my character JADE. Anything that you don't recognize happening is mine!

Sirius:::Chapter 1

"I hope they have a special place for owls," frowned Mrs. Rana.

"Yeah, well, I highly doubt my school is as rich as us, mum!" said Jade. She never really became stuck up. She always joked to her family about owning half the world.

"This school is a far cry from your Pre-Magic school, sweetie. I hope you can keep up with the work!" said her mom, near tears. She pulled her daughter close to her.

"MUM!" shouted Jade as she pulled away.

"CHARLOTTE JADE RANA!" shouted her dad from downstairs. Her dad was Nepalese Nobility. Her mother is Italian and she is an Italian Princess. Yes, it sounds so fairy-tale. That was exactly what Jade thought.

"Pop, we're going to be late! Hurry up already!" shouted Jade. She pulled away from her mom and took the elevator to the bottom floor of their house. Yes, you didn't read wrong, an elevator.

They took their personal taxi to King's Cross and saw the platform.

"Well, this is it," said Jade's mum. Her mother and father had both gone to schools in Switzerland, they didn't know Hogwarts.

"Mum, we live five minutes away from the station! You can come inside the barrier with me, you know!" said Jade.

"Well, daughter, good-bye. I expect you will come home for Christmas?" asked her father. They had NEVER had a personal relationship. He was always caught up in the Ministry and he also never liked the idea of her going to Hogwarts. He wanted her to go to Helvetia and Switzerland, but she refused. Everybody there was stuck up and they had all royal blood in them.

The platform was swarming with people when her parents left her next to the scarlet train that was already steaming. She came 20 minutes early to meet people. So far, three people had approached her asking if she needed help. Before she knew it, there was a flash of red and she was on the ground. She groaned.

"Oh my! I am terribly sorry, are you ok?" asked a redhead girl. Hey emerald eyes were glowing with worry.

"No, I'm fine," said Jade.

"Oh my, you-wh-you look…different!" said the girl as she sputtered.

"What do you mean?" shouted Jade. She grabbed a mirror out of her suitcase and studied her look. She looked fine, what was that girl talking about?

"Your hair changed from black to blond! Your eyes are not violet anymore, their blue!" said the girl.

"Oh, I'm a metamorphmagus! You can't tell?" said Jade with her ravishing smile. Not many people were staring, but she did notice a raven haired boy with big glasses and really messy hair looking.

"What's that?" asked the girl in fascination.

"Sorry, what's your name?" asked Jade as she held out her hand.

"Lily Evans, and you?" asked Lily as she shook it.

"Jade Rana," said Jade. She left out her first name, she didn't really like it.

"I've never heard of your last name. My dad is pretty high in the ministry and he knows a lot of people," said Jade with a quizzical look on her face. That raven hair boy was starting to annoy her.

"Oh, I'm muggleborn. I saw you were alone and I thought you were also muggleborn. Sorry for wasting your time," said Lily, blushing a deep shade of crimson and starting to walk away.

Jade quickly grabbed her hand and whispered something in her ear. Lily looked to the side and back at Jade. Then, they both headed towards the Raven haired boy.

"OY!" shouted Jade as James' eyes went wide and he started to walk away. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

"I noticed you were watching my friend over here!" said Jade. She was always a good matchmaker.

"I-er-no," lied James. He was so terrible that Lily tried to stifle a laugh, but couldn't. She started to laugh out loud.

"What's your name?" asked Jade dreamily. She was not looking at James; she spotted a boy behind him getting scolded by his mum. He had long, black hair and gray eyes.

"J-Jay-" started James, but Jade interrupted him.

"JAY! Well, this is Lily," introduced Jade.

Lily blushed. James' face lit up. Jade glanced at the time and she noticed that they had to get on the train. The train's warning whistle blew really loudly. Jade ushered Lily onto the train, still looking at the boy.

************************************************

James packed the last of his stuff and headed to King's Cross with his mother. His father was still at work. This was the third time this week he had to work more than 12 hours a day.

There was a big ruckus when some people crashed into each other.

"Ok, well, I'll see you when you get back, Jamsie!" said Ophelia and she hugged James tightly. She was sobbing into his shoulder when she noticed that the train was about to blow the warning whistle and his son was staring at something else.

James looked down at the two girls and when he saw the eyes of the redheaded one, his heart skipped a beat. He noticed he was smiling. Her locks were all over her face. He was stunned.

"James? I have to go, okay? Bye!" said his mom. James hugged her one last time and she disappeared through the barrier. He stared at the girl once more until he realized that they were coming closer. He was shocked and he couldn't move, he tried to run when the other girl with blond hair turned him around. But, when he turned around, her hair was black.

************************************************

Jade and Lily saw Jay go into a compartment, but they didn't follow. They sat next to a girl in a compartment. The girl had short, dirty blond hair. She had blue eyes and a kind face. She was reading the Daily Prophet.

"Do you mind?" asked Lily. The girl smiled at them. Lily put up all of their belongings.

"Hi, I'm Jade Rana!" said Jade.

"Hello, I'm Alice Lyons," replied Alice.

*************************************************

James put his trunk up on the rack and sat down. He was in a daze. All he could think about was…Lily. James snapped out of it when he heard some fighting out in the hallway. He pulled open his door.

"No, I could swear that you are a black! I saw you with your mother, she was a Black!" shouted a burly boy with very little hair.

"I think you are suffering from overheat, I wasn't with any BLACK! I think that hair of yours doesn't protect your little head!" said a handsome boy with long black hair. He rapped his knuckles on the burly boy's head.

"Now you are going to pay! NOBODY TOUCHES ME!" shouted the boy. Just before he was going to throw a punch at the handsome boy, James spoke up.

"Terrence ol' boy! I've been looking all over for you!" said James. He slapped the handsome boy on the back. The boy looked at him incredulously and then comprehension dawned on his face.

"Yeah, bro, I've been looking for you, too! Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to sit down with my brother!" said the handsome boy as he crept into the compartment and put up his belongings.

"Thanks mate, you really saved me back there!" said the boy.

"Hi, my name is Sirius!" said Sirius as he held out his hand.

"James Potter, are you really a Black?" asked James as he shook Sirius' hand.

"Yeah, but I'm not like the other gits in my family! They all hate me. I guess you could call me `the black sheep'," said Sirius with a grin. The food cart was about to come out.

"My dad is in the Ministry and he has talked about your family before," said James.

Before Sirius could answer, they heard some screaming outside. James opened the door and peeked out. There was a girl with brown, curly hair and red eyes hexing a boy who tried to sneak up behind her.

"WHOA LASSIE! What are you doing?" shouted Sirius. The girl froze for a second and started to speak.

"Self defense!" she said defensively and then she waltzed into a compartment.

"Sirius? Are you ok?" asked James. Sirius kept staring at the door of the compartment. The curtains were drawn.

"I've never been better," said Sirius. He smirked at James and they went back into their own compartment.

A/N Ok well there you have it! The first chapter of this story. I am planning to make this REEEEEALLY long and I am aiming for AT LEAST 500 reviews. I hope that's not too much to ask since there will be about 100 chapters or something. Yes, the girl who was `attacked' was indeed Charlotte. Will anyone find out about her first name? well, seven years, they are bound to find out SOMETIME! Oh and Alice Lyons is indeed Alice Longbottom. Yes, I took the name from the story A Magical Journey! Oh and I an Nepalese Nobility so that is why I decided to make her Nepalese . AND it will fit in with the plot! Enjoy yourselves, I'll try to write more than one chapter before I update!


-->