Unofficial Portkey Archive

Cruel Intentions by a muggle named Caity
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Cruel Intentions

a muggle named Caity

Title: Cruel Intentions

Author: a muggle named Caity

Ships: H/Hr, R/L, S/D (slash)

Words: 1, 181

Rating: PG-13 *Rating may go up in later chapters*

Summary: Summer after sixth year. *AU* Harry Potter makes a bet with his surrogate sister, Ginny Weasley, that he can bed the Minister's niece, Hermione Granger. If she wins, she gets Harry's Firebolt, if he wins, he gets her. Along the way, will he discover what he's always wanted out of life? My Harry Potter version of the movie, Cruel Intentions.

Disclaimer: You know the drill, so I don't have to repeat it for you. Also, the events that happened in the movie do not belong to me, I'm just using them for the storyline.

A/N: This plot bunny sprung into my head while I was watching my favorite movie, Cruel Intentions, and I decided to make my own Harry Potter version of it. Also, in this story, Harry defeated Voldemort in his sixth year and he doesn't know Hermione yet. Get it? Alternate Universe people. Also, the Weasleys' have adopted Harry in this story. Enjoy and R & R when finished!!

***

Chapter: Prologue

Harry Potter could not believe how his life had ended up. Here he was, turning seventeen and now the most powerful wizard in the whole Wizarding World, defeater of Voldemort, savior of the world, etc, etc. and all he could think about was sex. It was in the category of Quidditch, women, sex, his surrogate sister, and more sex. He needed help.

Towards the end of his past year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it came under attack. Death Eaters found ways around the wards of the school and out of nowhere, started attacking anything and anyone that got in their way. Harry, his friends, classmates, and teachers started dueling with them, trying to get them to give up the fight, but then Voldemort showed up, once again having a "cordial" greeting with Harry, but this time, Harry finished it for good.

He was pretty beat up, as was the rest of the school, but they still finished it all. They rounded up the Death Eaters that had not had the time to flee and restored most of the damaged school.

Harry was happy; he could finally live life the way he had always dreamed of… but he had trouble living it. He now found himself in his summer break, with nothing to do. 'If this is what normal people do with their time off, then I wish I was still fighting Voldemort.'

With his newfound time, he started getting to know his surrogate sister, and a foundation of lust began. He knew he didn't love her, but by God, he wanted her. He also starting noticing other women and took a great liking to them. That's how his whole sex addiction began.

While living with the Dursleys' for the first ten years of his life, he picked up a lot of muggle terms. One being something called a therapist to seek help from when you had problems. He decided to try it out.

I mean, he didn't know what was wrong with him. He had just defeated Voldemort, not what, two months ago? And the sex category was now the only thing on his mind. He was also grateful of his mastery on the subject; he could pick out any girl he wanted and be able to bed her by midnight.

The one witch that he still desperately wanted, was Ginny Weasley: his surrogate sister. She was the only witch he couldn't have and it killed him. He could hear her at night, pleasing different men in her bedroom, and he desperately wished it was him; making her moan and groan in pleasure, as many men before have done.

He also knew she knew he wanted her and she made it all the more difficult for him to keep his mouth shut, or more as, his pants up. She would occasionally sit on his lap for no good reason, whenever she felt like it, or bring her lips right up next to his, and suddenly pull away right before impact. He knew her parents wouldn't approve of the relationship, along with the rest of the Wizarding World, I mean, how would it look to have the world's hero bedding his own sister; surrogate as it is, she was still considered his sister.

So, he settled with picking random girls off the street, seducing and screwing them until he found someone new. He also liked to take pictures, porn pictures of his many lovers. If he ever needed any blackmail, he'd have it right at his fingertips. It's not like they ever did anything to him, he just hated them anyway. After facing Voldemort and losing many people that he loved and cared for, he became a person he didn't know, and it terrified him, but excited him at the same time.

But, now he was starting to get tired of bedding the London women, they were too predictable for him, nothing shocked them anymore. He needed someone new, but he knew he also needed help and that's where the therapist came in.

As he found later on, his therapist was of no help; all she did was "excite" him more. She was a forty year old mother who looked as if she was twenty one and had never been pregnant in her life. She gave him books to read, notes to take, and she'd just let him talk while she listened attentively, but he found no help in the matter. At recent sessions, he'd just make up whatever and watch her as she would move around; crossing her legs, uncrossing them, moving her arm to write… she was very attractive and she really turned him on.

When he would come home after his sessions, his surrogate brother and best friend, Ron Weasley, and sister, Ginny, would mercilessly tease him about it. He didn't mind; he knew they were joking around, well Ron anyway, but Ginny… she did it to make him hard and even more crazy about her, and the sad thing was, was that it did just that.

Over all the years now that he'd known her, he found that she had changed, much like himself. When she used to be shy, sweet, and friendly, she was now cold, cunning, and totally in anything if it favored upon her. One thing stayed the same though; she was clever, dead clever and it usually worked in her favor. Harry started to wonder how she got sorted into Gryffindor when she was clearly now fit for Slytherin.

One day, coming back from one of his therapy sessions, most likely his last, he returned to the Burrow to find Ginny reading a copy of the new edition of Witch Weekly; that was the day his life began to turn upside down.

***

A/N 2: I'm sorry, I know this chapter is really short and crappy, but it's just the prologue, everything else starts and the chapters will become longer and better written as the story progress'. Everyone, just so you know, I wrote this chapter two months ago, so please spare me if you think it sucks (which I know it does). Also, this story is in no way connected nor copied from Alicia's L/J story, "The Life-Ruiners". Just so none of you think I got or stole the idea from her.

A/N 3: Ok, just so you people who have seen this movie have a guide and don't become confused, this is who the characters are:

Ginny - Kathryn

Harry - Sebastian

Ron - Ronald

Hermione - Annette

Luna - Cecile

Dean - Blaine

Seamus - Greg

(Of course, the characters in this story and the movie won't be the same, but this is generally how they'll be classified.)