Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Special Spell by a muggle named Caity
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Special Spell

a muggle named Caity

Title: A Special Spell

Author: Shannon

Summary: Draco has himself madly in love with Ginny, but he can never reveal it to her, he's too much of a chicken. Then Blaise has an idea to put Draco under a spell to help him calm his fears. But it turns out the spell is a lot more than Draco thinks it is! (One-shot story)

Rating: PG

A/N: Just so everyone knows this is Shannon not Caity, as you all know I can't register so I put my stories under my sister Caity's name. Also remember to please Read and Review! Thanks!!!

Chapter: 1 One spell changes everything!

For a very long time Draco Malfoy has been madly in love with Ginny Weasley, he just couldn't ever reveal it. And he was wondering if she loves him or ever.

"Hey Draco did you ask her?" Blaise asked curiously.

" No, I don't know why, but when I get within two feet of her, I feel as if I can't speak, ever" he replied disappointed in himself. " Also it feels weird, because I hate her family.. just not her"

" I know what we can do. I know I'm not the most brilliant with spells, but I found a certain spell to help not make you so nervous when you are around Ginny. It just might work" Blaise chuckled.

" Are you sure?" Malfoy said putting his head to the side.

"Sure come on, don't be a chicken" Blaise smirked.

While the two boys were in tuned in their conversation, Ron over heard them as they were laughing and chuckling about their conversation.

" Who is hitting on my sister?" Ron demanded angrily.

"Weasel, get out of our faces! And leave" Draco ordered just as angrily.

Ron stormed away in a hut.

" Okay, now show me! Blaise"

" Alright, come on" Blaise said. " Lets go"

From the slytherin common room. They entered their dorm with Blasie peeking over his shoulder very once and a while making sure no one was following them.

" Okay, good no ones here" Blaise said peeking over his shoulder once again.

Blaise opened a spell book called automatic magic of witchcraft and wizardry and showed Draco the spell. Then proceeded to read.

" Automatic love spell. Auto loveis.

" Now, do it!" Draco sighed. " Wait, Love?"

" Auto Loveis" Blaise said very loud, very clear.

When the spell shot out of the wizard's wand, it hit Draco. The impact hit him so hard he was practically pushed back to the other side of the wall, shoving him to hit the couch up against the wall in the back, hardly. Draco became unconscious for a second there, and then ten minutes later he woke back up.

" Oops, I didn't know that would happen" Blaise said looking strangely at Draco.

" What? Snap out of it man!" Draco yelled, then proceeded to slap Blaise.

" Oh" said Blaise shaking his head. " Oh, sorry"

Draco needed a special spell book to know how long this spell is works until it wares off. He didn't want to make a mistake in front of Ginny, until he saw her checking out a book. He went over to see how this magic would work.

" Hi Ginny" he said all happy.

" Hi" Ginny said suspiciously.

" Hey after your next class, do you think we can go somewhere quiet?" Draco asked.

" Excuse me" Ginny exclaimed.

" You know where we can talk a little" Draco said hopping she would say yes.

" Sure, but the most time I can spend is ten minutes. I need to be somewhere" Ginny lied.

" Where, can I be there?" he asked curiously.

" No! No way!" she yelled answering his question.

"Why?" he asked anxiously.

" You just can't" Ginny yelled.

"Please?"

"No!"

" Please tell me where?" he asked begging.

" No" she yelled once again. " God" she thought annoyed.

Getting agitated and annoyed. Ginny took a large step and left the room.

" I'll see you soon, I'm looking forward to it!" Draco called out after her.

While Ginny was heading to the common room, to her dorm she repeated the same word a million times. " Ew!"

When she entered the Gryffindor common room, she saw Hermione Granger doing her homework, and asked.

"Hermione do you have any idea what is wrong with Draco today?" Ginny asked.

" Ginny we hate each other, we don't talk," Hermione replied flatly.

" Right" Ginny said " Forgot"

For the next ten minutes, Ginny wondered what the bloody hell was wrong with Draco.

"Aw man, I gotta go now" Ginny whined.

" Go where?" Lavender Prown asked as she came into the room.

" No where. Malfoys pressed to meet me somewhere. You should've seen him in the library today. He was just ew" Ginny explained.

Ginny exited through the portrait hole and decended the stairs until she got to the entrance hall, leading into the Great Hall.

" Draco are you there?" Ginny called out.

Draco wanted to surprise her. He snuck up on her, with a nice big hug.

" Hi" he whispered, hugging her.

" Ew, what are you doing?" Ginny exclaimed, utterly disgusted.

" Oh, sorry, your not ready. 1,2,3" he counted. " Well are you ready now?" he asked UN patiently.

Draco getting ready for a hug. " Are you ready?"

" No!" Ginny shouted annoyed.

"Why" Draco said silently.

" Because I don't want a hug" Ginny yelled. " Draco what is wrong with you today? You seem real different and gross" Ginny replied all grossed out. " You know what I must go, so bye" she said clearly running out the door.

" Wait" Draco shouted.

Ginny came back running through the door. " What?"

Draco leaned over to kiss her, but she leaned back. Then backed away from him. " What are you doing?" Ginny asked freaked out, and ran out the door as fast as she could.

Going to the Defense against the Dark Arts was Ginny's worst class, she hated it so badly. Thou how Draco was acting today, she loved going to Defense against the Dark Arts. Until it was over.

Draco wanted to let Ginny know how he felt about her. So he waited by the door. Excited for when she came out. " Hey Ginny, can we talk?" Draco asked happily. He thought his dream to be with Ginny would finally happen today.

` Oh no, he found me' She thought sadly. " What?"

"Ginny I love you so much" Draco replied enthusiastically.

" Oh. I'm so sorry, but I don't love you, I love Harry Potter. Also I can't love someone who hates all my friends and family," Ginny said feeling real bad for him. " I am really, really sorry"

" Oh, okay. I u-under s-stand. I-It's okay" Draco said almost about to cry.

"Can we still be friends?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, sure" Draco said sadly looking down at the ground.

They both left the room sadly and when they both entered their common room, they took a seat on the couch and they kept themselves locked there through the rest of the night.

A/N: Hey, if you liked my story please leave a review so I know how it went, and if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know. I hope you liked it, thanks for reading. Thanks!!!


-->