Unofficial Portkey Archive

Thunderstorms by Vanilla
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Thunderstorms

Vanilla

For as long as she could remember, Hermione Granger had been terrified of thunderstorms. The roaring thunder and the white flashes of lightning sent fear flowing through her. The dark wet rain now beat hard against the window, the echoing thunder was heard through out the empty house. Hermione, who had come face to face with death on many accounts with Voldemort, now sat in her favorite chair by the window, wrapped tightly in a blanket, paralyzed with fear because of a thunderstorm.

Hermione now glanced at the clock; it read 11:03 P.M. It was the first night in weeks that Harry Potter had to work this late, which just happened to be the night Hermione needed him most.

Another loud streak of thunder ripped though the air, followed by a white flash of lightning, triggering Hermione to hide her face in her blanket. Tears now ran down her face as she prayed for the storm to stop. Another crack of thunder echoed through the house, followed by the flickering the electricity, before it went out.

Now sitting alone in the dark, she cried even harder, as fear rocked through her body. She opened her eyes long enough to see a dark figure outside walking up the garden pathway. Hermione couldn't remember where she had left her wand, and without any lights she would never be able to find it.

With every cautious step she took towards the door, her heart pounded faster and harder in her chest. A flash of lighting sent chills through her spine, followed by a loud "pop" that made her shriek in fright. Something grabbed her behind, and she whipped around to see the black figure standing before her.

"Hermione?" asked Harry's voice from the darkness.

Another clap of roaring thunder filled the room, as Hermione clung to Harry as if for dear life.

"What's wr...," Harry asked, realizing what was bothering Hermione, and laughing., "Oh the storm."

Harry wrapped his arms around her tightly. She always fit perfectly in his arms, just as if she were made to be in them. She wrapped her arms tighter around his middle and rested against his chest.

"Why are you all wet?" she asked backing away from him.

"We had a lot of extra paper work owl in at the last minute, so I had to walk home," he said.

"Why didn't you apparate home?" she asked.

"You know it's not safe to apparate during a storm. So I walked to the door and apparated in because I forgot my key …figured you'd be asleep," he said to his fiancée.

"Oh right," she mumbled, "I hate storms."

Harry pulled his wand out from his soggy robes and said, "Lumos!" Light from the tip of his wand, now illuminated the room, and Hermione's face. "Storm's aren't that bad, Mrs. Potter."

Hermione smirked at him, "I am not Mrs. Potter yet and won't be for another six weeks." she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose, "…and yes, storms are terrifying, Mr. Potter."

"How are they terrifying?" Harry asked.

"They are loud and dark," Hermione said.

Another streak of thunder ripped through the air again, Hermione shut her eyes tightly. Harry smirked again, he loved seeing her like this…so tense and so innocent. In Harry's eyes it made her look so sexy.

"What can ease your fears?" Harry asked.

"You can," Hermione said playfully

"Can I?" he playfully replied, placing his wet hands on her hips and pulling her closer.

Without a reply Hermione wrapped her arms around her fiancée, and began kissing him furiously. Harry dropped his wand and pulled her in tight. His hands roamed all over her back, grabbing her bottom occasionally. Hermione opened her mouth, allowing Harry's tongue to swirl about.

"We need to get you out of those wet clothes," she whispered

"I agree," Harry said, kissing her neck.

Hermione pushed his soggy jacket off his shoulders; it landed with a plop on the floor. Harry picked her up, her legs wrapped around him tightly. He placed her on the couch where they continued kissing. Harry pulled off Hermione shirt, and unclipped her bra. His tongue moved to her breasts.

"Oh Harry," she gasped.

He smiled against her skin, as he places a trailer of kisses down her stomach. Hermione sat up and pulled off Harry's wet t-shirt. His skin was slippery, and she liked it. She kissed him again, before she reached for the button on his jeans. She fumbled for a moment, as Harry's tongue swept through her mouth.

Harry pulled them down to his knees, as he continued to kiss her.

"… Ohhh Harry," she moaned again, enjoying every touch. He moved his mouth down her neck again, as his hands kneaded her breasts. Her hands groped around his black boxers, teasing him…making him want more.

He forcefully shoved her back against the couch, kissing her vigorously. He pulled her hips to him, and pulled off her shorts in one swift movement. Another clap of thunder echoed through the night, and Hermione's body went stiff. Harry got down on his knees, pulled her panties off, and tossed them on the floor next to her wrinkled shorts. "Just relax," he told her, as he placed one finger inside her. She arched her back and moaned lightly, as he used two more fingers to enter her.

A few minutes later Hermione was on her knees taking all of Harry in her mouth. He stood with his head back rocking back and forth to Hermione's rhythm. His fingers ran through her long brown curls, as he exhaled sharply immensely enjoying what she was doing with her tongue.

"…Hermione," Harry gasped.

"Mmm?"

"Can we…?"

"…Oh," Hermione smiled. She stood up and looked up into Harry's bright green eyes. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly, his hand gently caressing her soft cheek. He placed his free arm around her waste and pulled her close to him, she felt so warm against his bare skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck and surrendered to his kiss.

"I love you, Harry."

Harry pulled away from the kiss to look into her honey-brown eyes. He gazed at her lovingly, sweeping his thumb across her soft cheek. Harry thought she looked so overwhelmingly beautiful standing before him naked, confessing her love for him. "…I love you too, Hermione," he replied.

Hermione kissed him again, before he delicately laid her down on the couch. He placed a kiss on her forehead, and brushed the hair out of her eyes. He entered her one swift and easy movement.

She exhaled hard, and moved to his rhythm. Harry struggled to keep his eyes open, he loved watching what he could do to her...he could make her face contort in ways no other man could. She ran her fingertips up Harry's arm and down the center of his back, sending a tingle down his spine.

The rain pelted against the dark windows as they rocked ecstasy thought each other's bodies. The room flickered in a bright colorless light again, followed by another roaring clap of thunder. Harry watched Hermione's eyes shut tightly. He leaned in and kissed her gently, reassuring her that she was safe. She opened her eyes and kissed him in return.

"Harry?" she said lightly

"Yeah?" he grunted back.

"Oh god!" she moaned, looking up at him. Her body began to move faster beneath him. She dug her nails into his shoulder until nearly drawing blood. Her eyes fluttered shut and she began to moan louder. ".Harder Harry! Please!"

Harry quickened his speed, thrusting into her harder. She was now calling out his name as she moved with his body. His eyes were now rolling into the back of his head. He could feel it coming. He came shuddering as he exploded with pleasure. He gave one last thrust making Hermione cry out his name as she came.

Harry pulled out of his fiancée, and rolled over on the cushion next to her. He laid his head against a pillow and watched her, with a silly grin on his face. Her hair was in a state of chaos, and her skin sparked with sweat.

"You're beautiful."

Hermione just smiled in return. Harry opened his arms to her, and she gladly sunk into them. She pulled the blanket she had been wrapped in prior to their pleasurable interaction around them and relaxed her head against his shoulder. Another clash of thunder echoed through the house, and Hermione snuggled in closer.

"Thank you," she whispered in the darkness.

"Er…for what?" Harry asked.

"For showing me just how much fun thunderstorms can be," she said, gazing at him lovingly.

"Anytime, love," Harry said, kissing her on the head. "…Anytime."

*****

The End


-->