Unofficial Portkey Archive

She's A Screamer by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

She's A Screamer

Gaya Hriive

AN: Ok kiddies, here it is, the sequel to "Scream Heard Round the World." I hope that it satisfies you all. Sorry if it doesn't. R&R!!!!

"She's A Screamer"

Darkness enveloped the still kitchen. From somewhere in the middle of the blackness two voices, shrouded in whisper, slowly began to fill the empty space.

"I mean, c'mon Harry, she has to learn that some things are just not appropriate to talk about. What I saw was purely accidental and I had resigned myself to forget all about it but oh no, miss `Bent-on-embarassing-my-fiance-and-best-friend-by-talking-about-sex' had to go and ruin it all."

"Ok, so then we should sit down and talk to her about it. I'm sure she will recognize her error and everything will be fine."

Through the shadow of darkness Ron grimaced.

"No mate, talking won't do. You know she won't listen to a bloody word we say. No, we have to get her."

"This isn't a vendetta Ron."

"Maybe not but listen. First off, she's a woman, which means that she thinks its ok to say anything and get away with it. Second, she's Hermione Granger, which means that she can say anything and get away with it."

"Well I guess you have a point. So what do you propose we do?"

As he stared at Ron, Harry could barely make out that infamous mischievous Weasley grin.

"Well, your engagement party is Friday right? So what we need to do is…"

Ron's voice faded into the darkness and just as he finished revealing his plan, light burst forth and illuminated the dark kitchen.

Both Harry and Ron winced in the direction of the door and saw a very confused Hermione staring at them. Her hair was disheveled and her fluffy pink robe was tied tightly at her waist in order to conceal the absence of undergarments.

"What are you two idiots doing sitting in the dark?" Her voice was heavy from sleep and her eyes were squinted as they adjusted to the sudden light.

Harry stood quickly and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing love, we were just talking."

Ron gave an obviously fake yawn, stood up, and clapped Harry on the back.

"Well, g'night all."

The knowing glance shared between the two men did not go unnoticed as Hermione followed Harry to their bedroom.

As Friday approached, Harry and Ron continued to meet in secret to further discuss their plan. They had most of the details worked out but Harry had an uneasy feeling about the whole thing.

Thursday evening while Hermione was out grocery shopping, the schemers sat down to discuss their final details.

"And that's what we'll do. It'll be perfect because she will never see it coming and she'll be so embarrassed she won't know what to do. She'll get just what she deserves."

"Ron I'm really not sure that this is a good idea. I mean, we should just try to talk to her."

Ron sighed in annoyance.

"Don't be a twat Harry. I told you, talking is a no go. It's time for action! We have to do this, just leave it to me."

Harry sighed.

"That's what I'm afraid of."

As they headed off to catch the quidditch match on the WW, Hermione came in with an armful of grocery bags.

"Ah, help please."

She unloaded her sacks into the arms of Harry and Ron and plopped down onto the couch. Flipping through her newest issue of `Witch Weekly' she called to the kitchen.

"Ron your mum flooed this morning. She's got you a new set of dress robes."

"Just as long as they don't have any bloody lace on them…" Ron mumbled.

Hermione joined the two in the kitchen. She approached Harry from behind, whispered something in his ear and they were off to the bedroom.

"Oh great, here we go again." Ron said to himself as he finished unpacking the groceries.

As soon as the door was closed Hermione captured Harry's lips in hers and as clothes went flying, they found themselves intertwined on the bed. Hermione wasted no time mounting Harry and then they were off. Sweat dripped and grunt met moan and soon they were both gasping for air as their mutual climax knocked the air right from their lungs. When they recovered and settled for bed, Hermione kissed Harry goodnight.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." She sighed.

Harry grinned wickedly.

"Me either."

At six o'clock the next night everyone met at the Burrow to commence Harry and Hermione's engagement party. There were tons of people there, most they knew but some they did not. As the night progressed Ron steadily kept a drink in his hand and at a quarter to nine he slapped Harry on the back and climbed onto a table.

"Ladies and gentlemen…I would like to make a toast to our lucky couple. We have been best friends for thirteen years and I have been hard pressed to find any two better people."

"Here, Here!" Fred and George said together.

Ron laughed and continued on.

"Harry is one of the kindest, sweetest, and most good looking men that I have ever known. And Hermione, well our quiet little bookworm Hermione…is a screamer. That's right people, she's a screamer. When she gets to going watch out because she could out-scream a baby mandrake!"

Before Ron could continue Hermione jumped up onto the table beside him, beaming from ear to ear. She took Ron by the shoulders and turned to the crowd of very amused guests.

"That's right folks, I'm loud in bed, but Harry never seems to mind. In fact, he encourages my…vitality. And Ron, well his right hand told me that he can get pretty loud himself!"

As the crowd roared with laughter, Hermione beamed at the looks of horror and awe on Harry and Ron's faces.

"Well, now that's out, enjoy the rest of the party!"

Ron and Hermione jumped down from the table and immediately met a horror struck Harry. Ron was sputtering and choking as Harry just stood staring at Hermione.

"How…what the hell Hermione?" Ron choked.

Hermione grinned and turned to Ron.

"Oh Ron, don't you know that you can NEVER hoodwink or outsmart me? I AM Hermione Granger for goodness sake!"

As she headed back towards the party Harry laughed and Ron muttered something that sounded an awful lot like "Damn bloody women."

The End.


-->