Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Well, I wasn't planning on writing about their girls and guys day out, but I had a lot of requests for it in the past reviews, so I decided to write a quick one. This is another filler type fun chapter nothing drastic happens. Just good fun. Hope you enjoy! This story should be done fairly soon!

Chapter 40

It was a quarter to one on New Year's Eve and Hermione had been plucked, waxed, lathered in various different creams and rubbed down from head to toe. She was now neck deep in mud, that was supposedly good for the skin, but she was skeptical. She was loopy on wine and her tummy was full with cheese and crackers. She was having the time of her life.

"Does this really do anything?" Ginny asked as she got herself situated in the mud. "It's kind of making me feel dirty."

"You're neck deep in mud," Maggie pointed out. "Of course you feel dirty, but once we rinse this off in the shower, your skin will feel smooth as silk."

"I'm having so much fun," Luna said dreamily as she took another sip of her wine.

"Easy on the alcohol, Lu-Lu," Maggie said with a snicker. "I'd hate to have to drag you back to your boyfriend all tipsy and loose mouthed."

"Ronald happens to like me tipsy and loose mouthed," Luna pointed out and then giggled. "I seem to make him blush a lot when I'm tipsy. I think I say things I normally wouldn't say sober."

Hermione and Ginny shared a grin while Maggie giggled as she reached for the tray of strawberries. "So, you and Ron…how's the sex?"

Ginny choked on her wine. "Ugh, don't answer that. I don't want to know how my brother tears up the sheets."

"Then cover your ears when I say he's bloody fantastic," Luna said hoisting up her glass before taking a sip. "Why just this morning in the shower he made me come three times before I even got out."

Ginny winced. "Didn't need to know that."

"Well, I think that's great." Hermione clinked her glass with Luna. "Good for Ron, I say."

"What about Harry?" Maggie asked Hermione with a grin. "I bet he's just fabulous."

"You bet right," she said with a wink before popping a grape in her mouth.

"I have to say, you did looked rather relaxed when I first saw you this morning," Ginny commented. "Have a good night?"

"When a girl has to use both hands to count the number of orgasms she had, it's hard not to look relaxed."

"Damn." Maggie whistled as she shook her head. "Lucky you."

Ginny sighed dreamily. "I had a night like that with Draco…It was our first night together."

"Draco," Maggie said with a slight groan. "Let me just go ahead and say that's a fine looking specimen of a man."

"I will agree to that as well," Hermione said holding up a hand. "Don't get me wrong, I love my Harry and he makes sexy look as easy as breathing, but I do like to admire Draco from afar."

Ginny laughed. "Luna? Care to add?"

Luna pondered. "Mmm…He does have a nice butt."

They all laughed and made a toast on behalf of Draco's butt. "Man, he'd be mortified if he knew we just did that," Ginny cackled as she set down her empty glass and was pleased when it magically filled up. "Okay, so we've all shared but, Magpie, so c'mon out with it…what's Neville like?"

"This I have to hear," Hermione said waiting in anticipation. "What's shy little Neville like?"

Maggie's eyes softened at the thought of him. "He's so adorably sweet. Our first time…was fantastic. He knew I wasn't a virgin and that my first time was horrible…and he totally showed me how wonderful it could be."

"What happened with your first?" Hermione asked curiously. "If you don't mind me asking."

She shrugged. "No, I don't mind. It was back in the States, at the school I went to in Salem. My boyfriend pressured me into having sex…he was patient at first, but then kept trying and trying, until finally I gave in. It was horrible…he was fast…clumsy and only thought of his needs and his needs alone."

"Oh Mags," Hermione sighed in sympathy. "I'm so sorry, no ones first time should be like that."

"I was praying for it to be over before it even started and when he was done, he just rolled over and got dressed. Gave my butt a little friendly pat and walked off." Maggie shrugged it off then smiled. "Then I met Neville and everything changed. I may not have been a virgin, but as far as I was concerned it was my first time as well as Neville."

"That's so sweet," Luna said.

"Yeah," Maggie said blushing softly. "Neville can be a total sweetheart in bed, you know…very gentle and takes his time…but if you drive him crazy…look out because he's a regular animal."

Hermione choked out a laugh. "Neville? An animal in bed? Oh jeez, that's great."

"Granted, I'd never thought there'd be a day I'd sit around talking about how good Neville is in bed…" She paused long enough to take a long sip of her champagne. "But it's better than talking about Ron. Sorry Luna."

Luna giggled. "Oh Ginny, come on now…you know all your bothers have sex."

"I knowledge I don't care to think about, thank you. Okay, off of sex for a minute…what's the plan after the mud bath?"

"Manicure and pedicure next, then we're done here. On to shopping."

"I can't wait to go shopping for naughty underwear," Ginny said with a grin. "I want to make Draco crazy."

"We'll all get a chance to make our boys crazy," Maggie promised as she finished off her drink. "Let's go rinse this stuff off."

"I wonder if the guys are getting just as tipsy as we are?" Luna asked as she looked into her empty glass, hoping to find more wine.

"I bet they are," Hermione said getting up and grabbing her towel. "And I bet they're talking about us and giving toasts on all of our butts, too."

XXXX

The guys were definitely drinking. They decided to go to a muggle pub for a few hours so Harry wouldn't get bothered by paparazzi or fans bugging him for his autograph. He just wanted to hang with the guys, drink beer and talk about sports and women. His two favorite topics in the whole world.

"Enough about Quidditch," Draco said after they ordered another round of beers. "Let's get to the good stuff here, shall we? Ron…just what is Loony Luna like in the bedroom?"

Ron grinned. "Oh where to start…my Luna is one in a million."

Harry snickered. "I'll drink to that."

"Luna and I had sex for the first time just last night," Ron said and then gave a little shrug, but couldn't help but smile. "She…well…she was amazing."

"How was the shower this morning?" Harry asked with a grin. "Hopefully as good as mine was."

"Oh it was good," Ron said with a groan. "Really, really, good."

"Gotta love shower sex," Draco said clicking the top of his bottle to Ron's. "The other day, Ginny and I were showering and…"

"Ahhh, no, no, no, no," Ron said over and over again as he covered his ears. "I don't need to hear that…nope…no talking about Ginny."

"Oh, right." Draco grinned. "Sorry Weasley….I'll just say it was pretty amazing and leave it at that."

"You know what's better than shower sex?" Harry asked. "Skinny dipping, which then leads to pool sex."

Ron's jaw dropped. "You've been skinny dipping? With Hermione?"

"Better be just Hermione," Draco muttered.

Harry grinned. "Yup. With Hermione. Then had sex under the waterfall."

Draco nodded in approval. "Nice one."

"Thanks."

"I've been skinny dipping with Maggie."

Once again, Ron's jaw dropped while Draco and Harry busted out laughing. "Neville!" Draco exclaimed slapping him hard on the back. "Look at you! I'm so proud."

Neville chuckled sheepishly. "Maggie's parents have a pretty big pool…we were over there one weekend and…well, had a little fun while her parents were out."

"Oh man," Harry laughed wiping the tear from his eye. "Oh that's classic. Nev…that's awesome."

"And did that lead to sex as well?" Draco asked while Ron was still speechless.

"Not under a waterfall, but yes…it led to sex. Mind blowing sex up against the pool wall."

"Gooo Nevillle," Harry said with a chuckle and clinked his bottle with his.

"Man," Ron finally said shaking his head. "I need to discuss Luna about this skinny-dipping thing."

"Oh hey, warn me in advance if you do," Harry said holding up a hand. "Just in case."

"I wouldn't have sex in your pool," Ron said with a laugh. "Come on now…but there is this nice little pond near the Burrow that has promise."

"Planning ahead," Draco commented. "Good thinking, Weasley."

"Thanks." Ron turned to Harry. "So what's Hermione like?"

Harry lifted a brow. "What's Hermione like?"

"Yeah, come on…everyone's had their turn. Tell us about Hermione."

"Yeah, spill it," Draco said leaning forward on the table.

"What do you want to know? I've already told you we've been skinny-dipping and had shower sex."

"Any other kind of sex?" Ron asked.

Harry grinned. "Oh yeah…pool table sex."

"What?" Draco asked with a laugh while the others joined in. "You had sex with Hermione on the pool table?"

"Yeah," he said groaning at the memory. "Not to sound crude or anything, but we fucked the bloody hell out of each other."

"Wow," Draco said stunned. "That's…wow, I don't know what to say."

"I don't think I can play pool again without getting horny," Ron said.

Harry hooted with laughter. "That's exactly what I said to Hermione afterwards."

"Think the girls would get pissed if they knew we were talking about them?" Neville asked ordering another beer.

"Maybe," Harry said and pointed his beer at him. "But I'd bet my sex life they're doing the same thing about us."