Unofficial Portkey Archive

You and Him by Goldy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

You and Him

Goldy

Title: You and Him

Keywords: Hermione, H/Hr, smut

Rating: R

Word Count: 426

A/N: Written pre-HBP, but there's nothing overly spoilery in it. I mean, it's smutty sap. Plot, what?

His tongue flicks over your breast, his fingers fucking you there, yes, there. You chant his name, the words slurring together.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry…"

You dig your fingers into his shoulders when he slams into you, hard and fast and you both cry out. You stare at the ceiling and feel him splitting you in two. And it's just you and him and nobody else matters.

He spills inside you, making your thighs wet and sticky and it doesn't matter as long as it's Harry. Harry nuzzling your neck and throat and cheek and ear. He can't stop touching you. His fingers explore your body, brushing over your stomach and breasts and nipples.

Sometimes you whisper to each other. Whispers so filled with desperation it would have scared you. Once.

"Not you, never you," he mumbles, his breath hot against your ear. "Can't do this without you, need you, love you…"

Your fingers comb through his hair. A sheen of sweat covers your bodies. This isn't you, not the rational girl, not the girl whose most important quality was books and cleverness.

"Promise me we'll always be together," you whisper. The hardness of his body presses against yours. You want to stay this way forever.

He doesn't answer, but he holds you closer, pressing his cheek to yours.

You know he'll do anything to keep you safe. It's fierce in him, his desire to protect. You can feel it in the way he circles your clit with his tongue and teeth, the way he squeezes your nipples between his fingers.

You're lost in him. In his touches and kisses, in his tongue and cock and whispers. There's only him.

How far you've slipped, you who was once so rational.

"Promise me," you say again. Your voice shakes. "Promise me, Harry."

He looks at you and his eyes are red. You cup his cheek and he turns his head to kiss your palm.

"Promise," you plead.

He shakes his head. "We can't know what'll happen."

Tears sting your eyes. He rests his head back on the crevice of your neck and you hold him there.

How far you've slipped.

He goes, you go. You know that now. He likes to have grand visions of protecting you, sacrificing himself to Voldemort for your sake.

He goes, you go.

Without him, you're lost. A shell of Hermione Granger. You don't know how to live your life without him.

It's deeper than love. Deeper than lust, than friendship.

It's you and him. You and him and there's nothing else.