Unofficial Portkey Archive

Relieve The Tension by Phantom Keeper
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Relieve The Tension

Phantom Keeper

Relieve The Tension by Ashley aka Phantom Keeper

"I'm married, Draco!" She exclaimed, flashing her wedding ring in Draco's face. ... "Then why do you come back almost every other night, Ginevra?" He questioned, grinning at her as he watched her scramble for what was left of her clothes. | Slightly dark themes at beginning, HARD R/NC-17, post-war. SPOILERS for HBP

This is what I get for listening to Esthero's If Tha Mood on repeat for 4 hours.

-------------------------------

There was something animalistic about the few nights a week that they spent together. It surpassed lust, but never reached love. For them, it was about filling the void left inside them at the hand of Voldemort. He'd taken over for a brief time, before being brought down by Harry Potter, and what was left of the light side of the wizarding world. The brief time had impacted everyone for the worse though. Lives were shattered. People's lives ended too soon.

Ginny Weasley lost half of her family. Her father and mother were both killed in an attack on Diagon Alley. Charlie was killed when Voldemort attacked dragon colonies in an attempt to steal dragons for his Death Eaters. The dragons turned out to like their current masters at the time, and fried a handful of Death Eaters before they fled. Bill, and wife Fleur Delacour-Weasley, was killed in the attack on all Gringotts banks. Percy turned to the dark side, and was killed during the final battle. Her only relatives left were Fred and George, and Ron. Ron however, was traumatized at witnessing his parents' deaths, and rarely spoke after. He and Luna were still together though, 6 years later. She did enough talking for the both of them, after becoming less hazy, and more realistic. Fred and George lived in Italy, expanding their store. So in a way, Ginny lost her entire family, and rebelled against the world.

Draco Malfoy had turned his back on everything. After his failed attempt to kill Albus Dumbledore and watching Severus Snape do it for him instead, he was tortured by his father, and Voldemort until he became the hardened soldier worthy of the Dark Mark. Once branded, Draco instantly thought of killing himself for allowing it to happen. However, he ended up going to the Order of the Phoenix, and after numerous curses thrown towards him, he explained he was there to work as the double agent their camp needed. There, he met Ginny Weasley, who was "exclusively" seeing Harry, but not bragging about it to other people. He soon fell in lust with her, but stuck to the task at hand, promising himself that if they both made it through the war; he'd do something about that feeling.

As soon as Harry and Draco defeated Voldemort together, Ginny and Harry got engaged. But Draco refused to turn his back on the promise he made to himself. He approached Ginny the night Harry went out for his bachelor's party, and they spent the whole night together.

Nothing about their sexual relationship was soft. It was animalistic. Hard. Rough. Dirty. And now wasn't any different as Draco wordlessly pressed Ginny against the brick wall in the dark alley behind a muggle bar. His lips pressed against hers, bruising them as he tasted the vodka and rum on her tongue. His hands wrapped around her wrists and shoved her arms against the wall, scraping the sensitive flesh. His lips moved along her jaw as he heard her pants, tongue tracing a path to her pulse point where he sucked at the throbbing vein, pulling the skin into his mouth and biting none too gently. Her moan awoken every nerve as his erection grew, pressing against her thigh as he pushed himself closer. He hands brought her wrists above her head, and gathered them in his left hand, his right trailing along left arm until it reached her firm breast.

Ginny arched her back as she felt the heat of his hand through her thin dress. She had worn it especially for him. A short dark green velvety slip of a dress, that barely curved around her ass, had no back whatsoever, and revealed the cleavage created from the spell she'd cast on the dress itself to push her breasts up without help of a bra. She moaned when his hand squeezed roughly as he bit her neck again. She loved sex with Draco. It was emotionless. All about the orgasmic ending. No love. No slow, sweet, passionate love making like with Harry. There was spice. Flavor. Something she craved. When she'd attempted to bring the naughty side of sex into her marriage, Harry had done it to humor her, and that was it. She knew he had trouble getting off on it, and thus resulted in revisiting Draco. She had an amazing sexual appetite, and she'd be torturing herself to ignore it. She heard a rip and immediately knew Draco had torn the thin strap to her dress for better access.

His cock was aching with need as he revealed Ginny's breast. Just the sight of her made him want to throw her on the closest surface and fuck them both into oblivion. As he lowered his head to the silky skin of her breast, his hand slid along the curve of her breast, over her collarbone, across her neck, and delved into her long luscious dark auburn hair. His lips encircled her hardened nipples, swirling the tip of his tongue around the nub before biting his lips around it and rotating his jaw to the right, twisting it just the way she liked. He felt her left wrist slip from his slackened grip, slamming down on the dumpster beside them that hid their bodies from the street of London as a guttural moan escaped from her. He grinned against her breast as her hand soon found it's way into his hair while he released her other wrist, dropping it down at her side so he could pull the intact strap down her other shoulder, revealing her untouched breast to him. He quickly switched to give that one the same treatment as its twin.

"Draco…" Ginny moaned loudly, her eyes rolling up into her head as she felt the lithe fingers of his right hand brush against her through flimsy panties. The jolt that she felt from that, plus his ministrations with his mouth were sending her to the brink of insanity. She bucked her hips, trying to get his fingers to brush against her again, but his strong hands shoved her hips back, forcing her to the wall again. "Just fuck me already." She demanded in a husky groan as her heavy lidded eyes opened to stare at the cocky smirk of her lover. Her hands traveled along his chest before slipping through the space between the rows of buttons. She suddenly gripped the charcoal grey material and pulled. Buttons flew around the alley as Draco's smooth muscular chest was revealed.

He never did have the strength to deny this siren what she wanted. He unzipped his slacks, pushing his boxers down, and grabbed his hard cock, repressing a shudder as the cool air brushed along his newly revealed skin. He pressed his lips against her roughly once more as his right hand reached into his back pocket to grab his wand. He pulled away long enough to mutter a spell, and then shoved his lips against hers again. When he hiked her dress up around her hips, she was no longer wearing her underwear. His hands wrapped around her thighs, and urged her to wrap her legs around his waist, and once they were, with one hard thrust, he was sheathed deep inside her.

A loud moan escaped both of them as he began thrusting. Agonizingly slow at first, but quickly gaining momentum, to the pace she liked it. Hard, and fast. The sounds that came from Ginny, the whimpering moans of pleasure, always sent Draco into a state of frenzy. The way she curved her one hand around his neck, the other around his shoulder, and dug her nails into his skin excited him almost as much as her naughty exclamations and pleas uttered every few minutes. When she let out that one long whimper, the hitching of her breath, the way her chest heaved faster, he knew she was close. While concentrating on thrusting his hips, he raised his right hand and said the Apparation spell to transport them back to his loft.

They landed on his bed, screaming their release simultaneously as the magic coursing through them heightened the sexual encounter. The after effect of it lingered long, prolonging their respective orgasms. Pants filled the quiet loft as they slowly came back down. They lay there for awhile, fading in and out of consciousness in the post-sex haze, occasionally touching one another, Draco losing his top and pants. Ginny's dress getting removed as they went at it for a second time. When Draco came to, he found his bed empty, but heard the shower running. He contemplated going in and having a third round, when he heard the pipes squeak as the water was turned off. He pushed himself on to his side, facing the bathroom door, propping himself up on his elbow as he waited for the closeted nympho to exit the bathroom. When she did, he felt himself get instantly hard as he saw her in nothing but his crisp white business shirt. There was nothing sexier than a woman wearing his clothes.

The looked over at him, and noticed his state, "We're not going at it again. I have to get home. Harry will most likely be home by now. I'm going to have a hell of a time explaining where I was, seeing as Hermione will blab if I say I was with her, and Gabby went to Milan for her clothing line's debut on the runways there. So I have no alibi."

"Granger never got over Potter choosing you over her." Draco stated matter-of-factly as his eyes roamed hungrily over Ginny's form. Certain parts of the shirt clung to her body from where patches of skin were still wet, and it wasn't improving Draco's growing problem. "As for your alibi, why don't you tell him the truth?" He asked simply, swiftly getting off the bed, and lazily walking towards Ginny.

"Yeah. 'Sorry I was out late, Harry. I was just fucking your enemy in a dark alleyway, and then we went back and fucked some more at his loft. Would you like some breakfast?' That'd go over real well." Ginny said sarcastically, moving around Draco to find her dress.

"I'm serious. Ginny… I want… damn it. I want you to stay with me!" Draco shouted angrily, finally having the courage to say what he'd wanted to say for years to his red headed Goddess.

A sigh escaped her lips, and he knew she rolled her eyes, even though her back was to him, "You know I can't, Draco."

"Yes you can damn it." Draco growled, wheeling Ginny around, "You can't ignore the fact that you rather be here with me, than your husband. I want you to leave him. Leave him now."

"It's not that simple! I'm married, Draco!" She exclaimed, flashing her wedding ring in his face.

Ignoring the spurt of jealousy like he always felt when he saw Harry fucking Potter's wedding ring on her finger instead of his, Draco quirked an eyebrow, "Does he know what you do when you're wearing that?"

"Go to hell." Ginny spat, turning away from him once more, "I love Harry. He's my husband."

"Then why do you come back almost every other night, Ginevra?" He questioned, grinning at her as he watched her scramble for what was left of her clothes.

She stilled, her spine going stiff as he said her full name. She slowly bent to shove her shoes on, then dropped his shirt, and pulled the dress on. Then, she turned slowly to stare at him, before emotionlessly saying, "Because you're good for a fuck when I'm lonely. That's it." She pushed past him, and headed for his door.

Draco watched her sadly as her hand curled around the door handle, "I love you, Ginevra. I could be a lot more than just a fuck to fill your emptiness."

She paused briefly in the doorway, before exiting, and slamming the door behind her.

-------------------------------

Yeah. There was really no point to this. I was just hyper, and all that jazz. First NC-17 fic. First fic in awhile actually. Hope it wasn't terribly horrible.