Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sleep by dumbles
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sleep

dumbles

Sleep

Summary: A one-shot of James and Lily's 'first time'. NC-17.

Authors Notes: I'm on a real writing spree at the moment- can't get any ideas that will extend to a full fiction, but I'm getting enough one-shot ideas to keep churning them out :D

Now, this is actually only about the third or fourth NC-17 fic I've written for HP and it's my first Lily and James one :D. So I hope it's not that bad…

The song is 'Sleep' by Conjure One.

I know it's late

I shouldn't call at this hour

But yet, my fate

I need lips to devour

Lily stood outside the door to the boys dormitory and knocked gently. A few minutes passed and there was no answer so she tapped gently again. A boy with messy black hair opened the door and squinted at her.

'Lily?' he asked sleepily. 'It's 3am.'

'I know,' she said, pushing past and letting herself into the dormitory. 'I couldn't sleep.'

James smiled at his girlfriend of a year. This had started to become a bit of a nighttime habit for her and he was grateful for the fact that his friends had charmed their curtains so that they were completely soundproof. James had removed his charm so he could hear Lily coming to visit.

He climbed back into his bed and Lily climbed in beside him, snuggling into his arms.

'You know, how are you going to cope when we're apart this summer?'

Lily regarded him for a moment, her bright green eyes boring holes into his hazel. Without warning, she leapt forwards and plunged her lips onto his, pressing her tongue into his mouth.

My nervous system is shot alright

I won't sleep unless you

Sleep with me tonight

Deep with me tonight

'Lily!' he gasped when she pulled away.

'Sorry,' she whispered, cupping his chin in her hands. 'It's just…' she paused and James looked at the hand that wasn't cupping his chin. It was shaking like a leaf.

'It's just what?'

'Can I stay here tonight?'

'Stay? In here?'

'Yeah… can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be alone.'

'Of… of course you can,' James said, kissing her gently. 'You know you can.'

I know it's late

We've known each other a while

I can't wait

To see your twisted smile

She snuggled herself in closer to his body and he shut the curtains and charmed them so they couldn't be opened from the outside and redid the soundproofing charm. They lay in silence, both knowing how much of a different turn their relationship had taken.

'James… how long have we been together?'

'Almost a year. Why?'

She looked up at him thoughtfully and ran a finger down his chest.

'Just wondering.'

It was James who kissed her hard this time. She gasped slightly in surprise, but kissed him back with almost as much force. Her hands clenched his chest hard and his arms went around her waist and started running up and down her back. As they kissed it felt like electricity was coursing through his body. He knew he didn't want this feeling to end.

Kindred spirit of candlelight

I won't sleep unless you

Sleep with me tonight

Deep with me tonight

Lily broke the kiss off after ten minutes of desperate groping. Panting heavily she looked James in the eyes.

'James, I…' she started, but he placed a finger to her lips.

'Can I just say one thing?' he whispered and she nodded.

'I love you.'

Without taking her glance away from his eyes, she shifted her body slightly and grabbed hold of the bottom of her nightshirt and pulled it upwards. James's eyes grew wide at the sight of her sitting on his bed, bare-breasted. She smiled at him nervously.

'I love you too.'

And my thought to my saint

I'm so tired but I faint

Sleep with me tonight

Sleep with me tonight

The words they had just spoken hung in the air for a few minutes. James couldn't take his eyes of Lily's body- he had never expected the skin to be so creamy, her breasts to be so full. Nervously he reached out and ran his index finger over her nipple which went hard at the touch.

'Are… are you sure…' he managed to stutter, running his fingers all over her breasts.

'Yes,' she replied, eyes shining bright. She reached over and pulled his shirt off and kissed him firmly.

James couldn't restrain himself much longer. He threw his body weight on top of her and started kissing every single bit of creamy, white skin he could find. Lily giggled and as James kissed his way down her body, her hands slid everywhere she had wanted to touch him for so long.

Drown out the machinery in my head

Bring your piece of mind to my bed

Without sleep there are no dreams

Without dreams we fall apart at the seams

Their pants had soon joined their shirts at the foot of the bed and they paused for a moment, staring incredulously at their naked bodies. There was no room for thoughts in their heads. James ran his hand up her leg, not really knowing what he was doing. He figured he'd just go for it and started to rub the patch of hair between her legs, touching a little bit more with each rub.


He was loving the look on her face. He knew he'd found the right spot and he plunged his fingers inside and she let out a cry that seemed so beautiful to him. He teased and tortured her until she was gasping for air and then he sat back and looked at her. Her red hair was all over the place and her face was red a flushed. But that moment gave Lily the advantage and she pounced.

He thought he was about to die and go to heaven as he watched Lily Evans go down on him.

Kindred spirit of candlelight

I won't sleep unless you

Sleep with me tonight

Deep with me tonight

'Wait…' he managed to moan against Lily's tongue doing wonderful things on his shaft. 'Can we…'

'Yes…' she answered before he had asked. She smiled at him nervously and laid back on the pillows. Awkwardly he lay himself down on top of her, his heart beating a million miles a minute.

'I'll be gentle,' he whispered into her ear as she spread her legs, allowing him access. He slipped inside slowly, loving the little hiccupy moans she was giving.

He moved in and out slowly to begin with and once he knew that it wasn't going to hurt her, he started to move faster. They were matching each other, breath for breath, moan for moan.

She screamed as she came and it was the scream that pushed James over the edge.

And my thought to my saint

I'm so tired but I faint

Sweating and panting heavily James half sat up and stared at Lily's face, watching her calm her breathing, eyes half closed.

'Lily Evans, may I ask you a question?'

'Mmm…'

'Did you have a bit of a motive for coming in here tonight?'

She didn't answer but the cheeky smile gave him all the answers.

'Well… I'm glad you couldn't sleep…' he whispered to her as they pulled the covers on top of their naked bodies, to tired to even redress themselves.

'Me too…' she whispered. 'Goodnight, James.'

'Goodnight, Lily.'

Sleep with me tonight