Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dreams by dumbles
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dreams

dumbles

Dreams

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Hermione begins to notice some changes in her life, most particularly the dreams she begins to have about a certain friend of hers.

Authors Notes: My boyfriend got me hooked on this song (Dreams by The Cranberries) and I figured it would make a good smut fic. Now this is about a book 4/5 fiction, so just ignore the fact that Hermione only just got her period. Some people are late bloomers…

Oh my life is changing everyday

In every possible way

Though my dreams

Never quite as it seems

Never quite as it seems

Alright, so some things have been happening to me lately. Some very weird things. Things that my mother told me where going to happen, but things I kinda hoped wouldn't happen.

It all started just after we got back to Hogwarts. I felt little bit funny and I went to bed early, only to discover that my period had started. And I admit, I freaked a little bit. Not that mum hadn't prepared me for it or anything- I just hadn't expected it. So that was the first change.

The second change was I became a little bit more, well, aware, of certain things. Namely a certain person. Which led to some embarrassing mornings for me.

After the first one I'd laid in bed in shock. I'd been reading a romance novel (I know, so trashy) before I went to bed and I blamed that. But after having the dreams for a week straight I knew I couldn't blame the book.

My dream started innocently enough- Harry and I were studying in the common room. Nothing odd about that. But then his hand started creeping up my leg, to my thigh and finally coming to a rest in a place where I didn't even touch myself. And the look he got in his eyes- it was almost maniacal.

And then I lost my head. I dove across the table and started kissing him, ripping his and my clothes off, wanting to have him inside me. I'd gone on top, riding his cock hard and fast. Just as we both came, I woke up.

And found that if my dream did come true, he wouldn't be touching a place that I hadn't touched myself.

I know I felt like this before

Now I'm feeling it even more

Because it came from you

After five straight nights of dreaming about Harry and I in very very naughty circumstances I realized maybe something else was going on in my mind. I hadn't even had dreams like this about Viktor and I'd been crushing for him pretty bad at the start.

Every morning at breakfast when I saw Harry's face I had to fight my mind from remembering the things he'd been doing to me in my dreams. It changed every night and I was beginning to hate myself for reading so many trashy romance novels- it gave my mind to much to imagine.

The 2nd night he had ambushed me in the prefects bathroom- he'd followed me down their in his invisibility cloak and waited til I was in the bath before showing himself. We both got quite wet (me literally) as we thrashed around in the water.

The 3rd one had been in the library. On top of a book nonetheless.

The 4th one we were back to the common room, on the rug in front of the fire.

And the 5th one was in my bed.

Then I open up my eyes and see

The person fumbling here is me

A different way to be

It was coming to the stage where I wasn't going to be able to look Harry in the eyes. My mind was playing tricks on me- it was trying to make me think of Harry in a non-friendly way. And by god it was working. Harry was steadily becoming all I could think about- and not just thinking of my dreams either.

He occupied my thoughts all day long. When I wasn't with him I was thinking what he was doing. And when I did see him, I was wondering if he was happy to see me.

Of course, he hadn't changed a bit since I'd been having these dreams. He was still sweet, oblivious Harry. Who had the power to melt me at the knees.

And I realized why I had begun thinking about him so much. Why the dreams couldn't leave me alone.

I was falling in love with him.

I laughed out loud at first when that thought crossed my mind. I was falling in love with my best friend? Impossible. But then the dreams started to get more and more intense and I realized there wasn't a second in a day where I wasn't thinking about Harry.

And I realized I wasn't falling in love with him. I was in love with him.

I want more

Impossible to ignore

They'll come true

Impossible not to do

Impossible not to do

Once I knew in my heart of hearts that I was one hundred percent in love with Harry Potter, I admit, I kinda freaked a bit. This was a little to big. I couldn't just fall in love with my best friend. There were other things to consider.

Like Ron. Poor old Ron. He always lost out to Harry and now he'd lost the girl to her. I knew Ron liked me. It was impossible not to know. He made it very obvious sometimes. And if by some chance the feelings I had for Harry were reciprocated, Ron would lose it.

And of course, there was Harry. Did he feel the same as me? Did he want more from our friendship? Or if I said anything would he laugh?

I didn't know what to do and I was trapped. I had no-one I could talk to. I couldn't talk to Ginny- she liked Harry and would probably be mad at me. I couldn't talk to Ron- he liked me. And I refused to talk to Lavender or Parvati about things like this- god they would never let it rest. Plus, they would tell every single person they could.

So I just watched and waited. Something in my brain said to be patient- dreams always come true if you wait long enough. So I began to wait.

Now I tell you openly

You have my heart so don't hurt me

For what I couldn't find

Three months passed. Three months filled with nights of Harry and I moaning in ecstasy. Three months filled with nights of me waking up alone, realizing it had all been a dream.

I had to do something. I was dying, drowning in my feelings for this person, drowning in my imagination of what we could be.

My chance came quite unexpectedly. He wanted help studying. My mind started to race as we sat down and opened our books- my first dream had happened at this table, in this exact same circumstances.

But all he had in mind was studying. It was almost midnight before he shut his books and thanked me for my help. He started to head to bed and I don't know what came over me. He was at the staircase when I opened my mouth.

'I love you'

I yelled it across the room and then realized what I'd done. He stopped at the foot of the stairs and waited there for a few moments. Then he turned around and came back to me.

And kissed me. Hard. I'd kissed Viktor a couple of time, but this was different. There was more feeling involved.

I didn't know what Harry had in mind, but I knew what I had in mind. I wanted to see if my dreams were accurate…

Talk to me amazing mind

So understanding and so kind

You're everything to me

We fumbled with each other as we kissed and made our way over to one of the lounges in the corner, near the portrait hole. He laid me down on said lounge and just stared at me, his eyes full of longing.

Not a word had been said since I had told him I loved him. We didn't need words. Everything we wanted to say was being said.

I pulled his jumper off and undid his tie and threw them down on the ground. My jumper and tie had been removed hours ago and Harry took advantage of this and started to undo my buttons, his fingers caressing the skin underneath each one. It sent shivers down my spine.

I began working on his buttons, fighting the desire to just rip them and his shirt right off. Once the buttons were undone he slipped the shirt off and I stared at his chest. Now I knew why girls lusted after Quidditch players- Harry's muscles were so toned and shaped. I ran my hands up and down his chest as he kissed me and pulled my shirt off.

He ran his fingers shyly over my breasts, as if he couldn't believe he was about to touch them and see them. I couldn't believe he was either as I sat up slightly and unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor with the clothes pile that was developing.

As he began caressing my breasts, I set to work on something a little bit more pressing. The lump in Harry's pants. It had to be freed. The button came loose easily and I slid the zipper down and started pushing the pants down. He gave me a look, a look that said he didn't realise I'd be so forward.

After three months of dreaming, I had a bit of a right to be forward.

His trousers came off easily and I discovered Harry was a boxer man. I like boxers.

His hands left my breasts and worked their way down to my skirt. He played with the buttons for a few moments, before undoing them in a flick and pulling my skirt off in less time than I had ever done it.

I was panting by the time his hands came to my own lump. He rubbed it gently before ripping my knickers off and burying his face down there.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming and waking the whole castle up as he licked and bit in a way that was driving me wild.

As quickly as he had started, he stopped. He looked up at me and smiled wickedly. My hands found the top of his boxers and I slid them down and realized my dreams had been lying to me- he was much bigger in real life.

I rubbed his manhood a few time quickly, but he pulled my hand away and shook his head. I knew what he meant- he wanted something else. I laid back and wrapped my legs around his back. I felt his tip as it entered cautiously. I hoped he realized it was my first time.

He did. He slipped inside me as gently as he could- it still hurt. Oh god it hurt. He kissed me to stop me screaming in pain. Once he was in, he waited for a long as he could before beginning to thrust. The first few thrusts hurt, but soon I was becoming swept up in a whole new feeling. I was begging him to go faster before too long.

And then with a loud groan from him and a muffled scream from me, it was over.

Oh my life

Is changing every day

In every possible way

Though my dreams

It's never quite as it seems

Cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me

We dressed and slept on the lounge that night. He held me all night long.

And for the first time in three months I didn't dream about Harry.

I didn't need to dream about him. I had him.

Plus, he was so much better in real life.

Suddenly, I became very glad that things had begun to change.