Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tricky Deals of Fate by husker_fan_2006
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tricky Deals of Fate

husker_fan_2006

Tricky Deals of Fate

By: Husker-fan-2006

Summary: It's nineteen years since the trio graduated from Hogwarts. They're married, and have kids who all attend the school their parents went to. In the year after they graduate, the new trio is born; Blake James Potter, Lily Anne Potter, and Julia Hope Weasley. They take after their parents in so many ways, that for the teachers, it's almost like teaching the original trio again. But one day in seventh year, Blake, Lily and Julia accidentally get sent back in time to the time when their parents were in their final year at school. But the past seems complicated to them, people aren't with who they're supposed to be with. The second generation trio must get their parents together before it's too late, and fate takes it's toll and they don't exist.

--------------------

Chapter 1: Prologue

--------------------

In the Gryffindor common room later one night, after most the occupants had gone to bed, a raven haired boy of seventeen walked across the room holding a book in his hand that he was sent for by the raven haired girl of seventeen sitting at a table, books stacked as high as possible without falling over. The boy dropped the book on the table, causing the girl to look up. She glanced at the title and looked up at the boy and gave him an exasperated look.

"That's the wrong one."

"Bull crap it isn't."

"No, it isn't. I need the history from 1950 to the present time."

"Get it yourself then."

"Please, just go back for me." The boy sat down in an armchair.

"No." The girl sighed. Another girl came down the stairs of the girls' dormitories and sat down with a roll of parchment and a quill and ink in hand. She unrolled the parchment and unscrewed the lid of the ink. She had flaming red hair and bright blue eyes, with numerous freckles; she was also by far taller than the other two.

"Ok, you two, I need help with this paper."

"See, this is why you don't leave it to the last minute."

"There are other pressing issues to deal with in my life."

"Like what, Quidditch?"

"Duh. Right?" She said, nodding at the boy. The boy nodded. The raven-haired girl rolled her eyes.

"It's a wonder you two have gotten as far as you have, what would you do if I refused to help you, or if Mum and Dad only had one kid instead of twins?"

"We don't like to think about that, because we'd be lost without you, little sister. But you know you wouldn't be so mean as to sit back and let us fail." She looked as though she was debating about giving in. Finally, she caved.

"Fine. What do you need help with?"

"You're bloody brilliant, my friend," The red-haired one said grinning at the boy. The three of them stayed up late into the night working on homework. These three were best friends; best friends just like their parents were the generation before them. They were preparing for N.E.W.T.s in the spring, though two of them weren't too concerned about them right now, though the raven-haired one was. Adventures weren't as numerous as in their parents' day, but they soon would embark on one that would be unlike any that anyone had experienced.

-------------------

A/n: Here's a new story, I thought I'd post it for y'all. I'm at a writer's block with my story, `The Tip of the Knife', and I'm slowly working on it. But finally this school year is over and so is my high school career. I graduate on Sunday!! So now since I don't have school to worry about, I can get more writing in. So, please review, let me know what you think of this story.

Husker_fan_2006


-->