Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Ginny laid alone in the bed she shared with her husband. From mid May of this year to July 17th (her wedding day) she was faced with a choice, marry Draco Malfoy or flee to another country never seeing her family again. After spending a month with him, going to dinners, dances, and society parties, she decided marrying him wouldn't be so bad. She was right with the exception of the first Friday of each month.

Draco went drinking with his mates those nights, came home unbelievably drunk and extremely sexually aroused. He entered their bedchamber, removed his clothing, climbed into bed, rolled Ginny over in a favorable position, pushed her nightgown up, her knickers to the side, and inserted his hardened member inside of her. He thrust into her very fast and very hard until his release took him.

The first time it had happened Ginny had been asleep and had waken up when he entered her. She was shocked and unable to speak. He finished quickly to her surprise and great relief. "Thanks, baby," he stated as he rolled far away from her. She laid in the bed and cried, as he slept soundly reeking of meade and fire whiskey, and uncaring about the pain he had caused. She left the bed and showered trying to wipe off how dirty his action had made her feel. When she finished, she removed a blanket from the cupboard and went to her study for the remainder of the night.

In the morning she was awoken by feather light caresses on her arms. Her eyes widened seeing Draco in front of her and she jumped away. "You Arsehole! You Blood Fucking Arsehole!" she yelled.

"What did I do?" he questioned.

"LAST NIGHT!" she screamed.

"Yes," he stated calmly. "I went drinking with my mates. Pushed the tart trying to talk me into shagging her senseless aside, came home and shagged my wife."

"SHAGGED ME? SHAGGED ME? SHAGGED ME?" Ginny spat. "USED ME IS WHAT YOU DID!"

Draco's eyes widened in disbelief and for the first time Ginny noticed the smell of meade, fire whiskey, and old musty pubs no longer present on her husband. She calmed herself a little. "Draco, you didn't even wake me up. And when I woke up, you didn't say anything. You merely finished yourself off and gave me your cold back. I'm not one of your whores."

Draco knew what Ginny was on about. He was known for shagging a bint after a night of drinking and casting her aside before his marriage. He kneeled in front of Ginny. "I'm sorry, Luv. Too much to drink I guess. Won't happen again."

But it did happen again, the next time he went drinking with his mates. That time he did wake her up first, but it was still a quick all-for-him fucking. It could have been anyone below him. Of course in the morning, he said he was sorry.

Well, she wouldn't live that way even if it was only one night a month. She was ready for him the third time. She smelled him before he opened the door. He opened it quietly, closed it, and started removing his clothing. He had a beautiful body, she had to admit that. He worked out daily in his home gym. His skin was returning to its naturally pale tone, his summer tan disappearing. She saw the lines his muscles made on his chest. She ran her finger over those lines when they made love.

When he removed his boxers his erection sprung free. He was hard as steel, a half dozen fire whiskeys did that to him. She dampened at the sight of him. He did such wonderful things with that part of his anatomy when he wasn't drunk. She had to remind herself of her previous "encounters" with him in a drunken state to steady herself. He placed one knee on the bed and shook her. She pulled her arms from under the covers and placed her wand at his neck. "Go sit in the chair, Draco," she said with determination in her eyes. As he made to the chair, she followed him.

"Put the wand down, Ginevra."

"I'm not a whore and I will not be treated like one ever again," she stated. She pointed her free hand at the potion on the table. "Drink it." Draco stared at her. "It's only a sobering potion." Draco downed it quickly. They stared at each other for about 5 minutes before Draco's expression changed. He wrinkled up his nose as if he smelled something foul; his expression changed to one of disgusted when he figured the smell was himself. When he looked at Ginny, he eyes no longer showed anger but sorrow.

"I need a shower, Luv," he simply stated. She placed her wand to her side and nodded. When he stood they both noticed his still very firm penis. "Shall I take care of that while I'm in there also?" he flatly asked.

"Will you treat me like a lady?" she replied in kind.

"No, I will treat you like the Princess you are," he quipped in his most charming tone.

"Well, then we can take care of it together. Once you've removed that ghastly odor on you," she retorted back. She swayed her hips as she turned and walked back to their bed.

Draco ran into the bathroom, showered, placed numerous cleaning and odor removing charms on himself, brushed his teeth, tongue and gurgled with a breath-sanitizing potion. He located the bottle of cologne he recently learned Ginny loved on him and placed a dash on before returning to the bedchamber in his bathrobe.

He sighed at the sight before him, he'd taken to long, Ginny lay asleep on their bed. He considered waking her but the fact she had pulled her wand on him earlier discouraged him. It appeared as if he was going to miss out tonight. And it was his entire fault. Why didn't he just take the sobering potion before he entered their chambers? She asked so little of him, but he had to show her he was the boss and would do as he pleased. He put on a pair of pajama bottoms and crawled into bed.

He scooted over to her, and pulled her into a spooning position. He placed his left arm under her pillow and his right arm around her waist holding her close. A good cuddle would hold him until the morning, she never denied him when he asked nicely. He took a deep relaxing breath to calm him, he released it so close to Ginny it moved her hair onto her face.

Her hair brushing against her face and the movement of his body woke her. She spun around and kissed the tip of his nose. She took a couple sniffs of the air. "Much better," she said. He pulled her close, her nose rubbed against the spot on his neck where he recently placed the cologne. She inhaled the tantalizing fragrance. "Outstanding," she whispered in a dreamy tone. He lightly pushed her face back from his neck and claimed her mouth with a feverish kiss, when he pulled away they were both breathless. They stared in each other eyes for a short time. "I'll have an elf place the potion in the sitting room from now on," he whispered. She answered him with a gentle kiss on his lips. When she tried to pull away, he wouldn't hear of it. He placed his left hand behind her head and held her in place. He placed a number of teasing kisses on her lips, and nipped at her bottom lip and tongue. She ran her fingers through his short fine blonde chest hairs and traced the lines on his chest created by his muscles.

His hand released her head when he deepened the kiss and their tongues began an enthralling dance with one another. It roamed freely from one of her breasts to the other teasing the nipples until they were hardened and erected. Somehow he removed her nightgown as his right hand caressed her bottom. In mere seconds she was lost in his intoxicating touch, and she wasn't surprised to learn her knickers had been removed as well. His lips moved to neck, nipping and licking her in an arousing fashion. She released a sigh of pleasure, and then he captured her left breast in his mouth while the fingers of his right hand started exploring her clitoris. His movements were enchanting and wave after wave of bliss ran through her body. "You're beautiful princess," he whispered looking into her eyes. Her sudden orgasm caught her off guard and its strength shocked her. She gasped and pulled him close to her. She needed him inside her now.

"Draco, I need you now. Right now," she commanded, pulling on his roughly. His pajama bottoms were off instantly, his member of her entrance quickly and he sled in. They both moaned loudly as he pushed into the hilt. She grabbed his bottom with her hands and pulled her legs into his thigh to get him closer still. "Need to be close," she panted.

"Give me a minute, I'll get us closer," he whispered kissing her forehead. He removed her hands for his behind and repositioned her legs. He then placed his arms under her upper body, each elbow at each side of her chest, her head rested in his hands. He repositioned himself so that his elbow was holding his upper body weight but some of his lower body weight rested on his pelvis pushing them closer together. This weight change caused a loud whimper from his partner. "Good or bad, Gin?"

"Good," she emitted. He rolled his hips a few times and her whimpering continued. Neither of them could move their lower bodies much in this position but the pressure of his hips are hers caused a delightful sensation every time he slightly moved. It was as if each movement was magnetized 100 fold. His pelvis was intoxicatingly kneading her now oversensitive clitoris as his chest did the same to her breasts, and the crown of his member massaged her inner sweet spot mercilessly. The closest of their bodies allowed him to also ravage her neck with his mouth of the same time. She could not contain the mating sounds that escaped her, nor did she try. She released herself and melted into their coupling.

She moved her hands to the dip in his back and pushed hard in another attempted to make them one. Each little vibration of they body sent phenomenon flutters of ecstasy through her. "Yes, yes, oh God, oh God," she panted and gasped.

"Beautiful, princess. You are exquisite," he managed to groan out.

Her orgasm sent tremor after tremor though her body, the same tremors seemed to move into her husband as his release over took him as well. They both lay there shaking from their orgasms minutes later. When he tried to pull away, she grabbed him. "No, stay close," she almost pleaded. He rolled them onto his back, pulling her upper body into his chest. "Whatever you want, Princess," he whispered as he played lightly with her hair. "Whatever you want."

She loved the closeness their shared in bed. She could make him be gentle, kind, and loving here. Now all she had to do was make him that way outside of the bedchamber.


-->