Unofficial Portkey Archive

Always Comes Back by Br0ken.Dolly.x
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Always Comes Back

Br0ken.Dolly.x

Always Comes Back

This is Ginny, she's tall - five foot eight - with long dark red hair, it curls around her face and licks at her cheeks in the soft autumn breeze. Her eyes are large - doe like -- all innocent, you know? -- and are painted a deep chocolate colour, they used to be warm, molten, but now…well now-a-days they're dull, blank and staring…seeing everything and acknowledging nothing…best way to be in her line of business I suppose…I wouldn't really want to recognize some of things I did, and witnessed, if I was her…

Ginny, used to get good grades in school, Os and Es most of the time, alright she'd get into the occasional spot of trouble for talking back to her Professors, being a bit cheekier than was necessary but her parents never really saw what was coming…Ginny with her tall, slender body, began attracting male attentions and for a while it seemed perfectly normal - I mean, she was a stunner, so why would men not be interested in her? At fifteen her first real boyfriend came into the picture.

He was enormously tall, six foot four, blonde haired, blue eyed and on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, he was polite, pleasant, and gentlemanly, and Ginny's parents - Arthur and Molly- were delighted that their little Princess had found such a wonderful first Love…they appeared the perfect couple…but, and of course there is always a but, Ginny began to get restless…the young redhead couldn't stand the way they were so rule-abiding, the way he was safe and contenting soon lost it's appeal and she began the search for something…someone, a little more wild. Exciting. Thrilling.

It was a Friday night, she was in the Hogwarts Grounds with her friends, laughing trying to stifle one another's giggles as they slurps Butter Beer when they spotted a group of students dressed in things that were definitely not school uniform…a man - boy maybe - slender and standing six feet away from the ground, he had jaw length, ice blonde hair, glittering grey eyes, a dangerous, unpredictable air surrounding him. His eyes instantly flew to Ginny, sucking in her every curve…every perfection…every flaw. He invited them to a club in Hogsmede. Said he could get them in. Get them drinks. Alcohol. Music. Older men…The girls agreed…why wouldn't they? It sounded fun…reckless.

And this is how it was, he would meet them and take them into the smoky, stylish club each week, slowly, but surely, becoming closer to Ginny, who by now was allowing grades to slip and her boyfriend to be neglected. She lived for the hours she and he spent together…this crazy and hazardous man that was leading her astray.

One night…music pounded and drinks were poured…Ginny rested her head in the crook of his arm, he offered her something in a plastic bag, something Muggle, a brown mustard-y colour, not thinking she took it from his grasp, and did as he told her…dip in your finger and lick it off…such a buzz, her blood pumped, her pupils dilated, suddenly everything seemed louder and yet fuzzier in the same instance…and that was it. One taste and she was hooked…

It went on for weeks before her addiction grew so large that she began to pay him for as much Cocaine as he could get hold of…it was bliss…until her parents found out. Until Ron, her brother found out. They tried to help her they really did but she wouldn't listen…would only push them further away, telling them she didn't need a Head Healer - that she could stop anytime she felt like it…but she wouldn't and probably never will now…

Soon, her bank funds ran dry, and she knew her parents would provide her with no money optionally…so she began to steal from them, just a Sickle here and there at first, then more and more…until her Father caught her riffling through her Mother's purse one day in the Christmas holidays, a Galleon clutched in her pale, shaky hand. She was asked to leave the house, to leave Hogwarts, to live with her Grandmother…but Ginny had no intentions of going to stay with the old woman who used to read her fairytales…she trusted no one but him now and to him is where she'd go to find shelter and safety…and Cocaine.

And she did. But it came at a price…Money or…work. Having no money, and nowhere else to turn she agreed to work for him and for the first time in months she found out what her, so called Saviour from a dull life, did for a living, found out what went on behind the scenes…the reasons he had a large flat, wads of cash and the means to provide for her need…he sold girls off…rented them out for the hour…he was a pimp, a lowly, disgusting man, who forced his now sixteen year old Ginny into the beds of old, young, needy, brutal, large, slim, rich Wizards, or Witches…anyone could have her and do what they wanted if they paid the toll…

Five years on from that Ginny no longer lives with him…but in a cheap, dirty house owned by him, stuffed to the seems with women in the same situation as her, their eyes, once so naive and sparkling, now so jaded and disappointed, none having the means to better themselves and none being able to survive with out their fix. And sure he beat them, made them bleed, scream and bruise. . .but they never left.

And if Ginny passed her Mother, Father, Brothers or Grandmother - let alone her first love - she doubted they'd recognise her, the blood red locks now stained platinum blonde and pink, her lips chapped, her cheeks rouged slightly, her body fully grown, encased in cheap, tacky clothes…and he beats her so much. . . to remind her why she's there…to tell her she's disgusting and that it's all her fault…that if she hadn't been such a silly little girl the bitch wouldn't be where she is today…But she goes back to him faithfully…always goes back. . .

Oh yes, the Whore always comes back to me.

End___

Author's Note:

Um yeah. AU, obviously. And the guy is Draco, or at least I imagine him to be Draco. Cause I love those two characters, whether it's Angst or Tragedy or Lust.

Anyhoo, I spent all day writing my Drama schtuffs and this was in my files just waiting to be posted. So yeah. Here you have it.

Love you . . .love you even more if you review. Muwah.

Hehe, seriously, I'd love to know what you thought. . .especially to the twist at the end there.

Disclaimer: I don't own it. Only the plot.

Tasha x x X