Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lemonade by Vanilla
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lemonade

Vanilla

A/N: I posted this story before but took it down because I wasn't sure if I would be able to write a sequel. But the other day I was suddenly attacked with this great idea for a sequel, so it will be coming shortly. So don't get pissy with the ending because this isn't the end. Hope you enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lemonade

~*~*~*~*~*~

It happened the second Saturday of every month. Harry and Ginny Potter would go over to Ron and Hermione's for lemonade and a Muggle board game. It is one night out of their busy schedules to get reacquainted. Last month it was Monopoly; this month it's Pictionary. But it never really matters.

The doorbell rings, and a happy Ron heads for the door with a big smile to greet his sister and his brother-in-law. The door swings open and reveals Ginny with arms outstretched. "Care for a casserole, big brother?" she teases with a grin. She puts the casserole in Ron's hands and walks into the flat.

"Thanks, Gin!" Ron replies, giving his sister a loving kiss on the cheek. "May I take your coats?" They nod and slip the coats off their shoulders and drape them over Ron's outstretched arm. "Harry, how has work been for you?" Ron asks with a friendly smile.

Harry groans and rolls his eyes. "Work has been hectic," Harry says. "Reports! Reports! More Reports! But that's life. I am hoping it will die down soon."

"Oh, it will soon. I am sure of it," Ron says. "Come in, come in. Hermione is just making lemonade in the kitchen. I will tell her you have arrived. Make yourselves at home." Ron leads his guests out of the entrance way and into the living room where they find their seats on the comfortable sofa. Ron continues down the hall to hang the coats in the closet. "Hermione, our company is here!" he yells as he passes the kitchen door.

A few bangs and bumps escape from the kitchen just before the white door swings open, exposing Hermione in a knee-length black skirt and pink blouse. She's holding a pitcher of lemonade and a plate of her grandmother's famous oatmeal cookies, a delicacy in the Granger household. She stops in the doorway and smiles a genuine smile.

"Hello, Harry, Ginny. How are you two doing?" she asks. She steadily walks towards her guests to present them with the refreshments. Her hair is down in long brown curls, which she finally learned to control after she graduated from Hogwarts.

"We're splendid, Hermione. It's so kind of you to ask," Ginny replies, reaching for a cookie. "You look lovely today. You didn't have a secret date that you neglected to tell my brother about, did you?" she teases with a wink.

Harry clenches his jaw.

Hermione laughs sarcastically. "No, no. I was called into the office this afternoon. We had an overflow of invoices owled in at the last minute. They needed to be signed immediately and forwarded to the Minister for approval," Hermione replies.

"Are you enjoying The Approval of Magical Artifacts Office?" Harry asks. Hermione notices his tone is slightly hostile, and she is glad his wife doesn't seem to notice. "We miss you terribly in the Auror department."

"I am enjoying it very much," she says firmly, though with a smile.

They keep eye contact until Ron reenters the room with thunderous footsteps. Hermione turns to look at him and notices the white ceramic bowl in his hands. "What's that you have there, darling?" she asks.

"Oh, honey, Harry and Ginny brought us a casserole. Isn't that nice of them?" Ron says enthusiastically.

"Very nice! Thank you," Hermione replies. She walks over to her fiancé and takes the casserole out of his hands. "I am going to put this in the kitchen. Why don't you set up the game, Ron?"

When Hermione reenters the living room, the three of them are sitting around the coffee table peering up at her and the game is ready to be played. She finds a spot between Ginny and her fiancé.

"Why don't we swap, Harry?" Ron says with a wicked grin. "It'll be a battle between us Weasley's and you and Hermione."

"Fine," Harry replies.

Hermione and Ginny switch places to sit next to their gaming partners.

"C'mon Gin, let's show them how Weasley's kick arse!"

Forty-five minutes into the game, Ron and Ginny are winning.

"PIG!"

Ron shakes his head.

"DOG?"

He shakes his head again.

"…HORSE?"

"Mm-mm," she mumbles.

"BROOMSTICK!"

"Yes!" Ron cries. "Good job, Gin!"

Harry and Hermione eye each other suspiciously. They suspect cheating on their opposition's part, but they don't really seem to mind because they cheat, too.

When Ginny gulps down what is left of the lemonade, Hermione offers to make some more. She picks up the pitcher and makes her way into the kitchen.

Alone in the kitchen, Hermione sets the pitcher down and waits. She grips the wooden countertop in the middle of her cluttered kitchen where she and Ron eat their meals. She pants heavily, and her heart is racing. It always does when this is about to happen. Hermione hears the door burst open, and Harry is there pressed against her back, pushing her into the countertop. His hands roam all over her, and his lips hungrily nip at her neck. She wonders what excuse he used this time to get away from Ginny and Ron, but she doesn't ask. Her brain can hardly muster a single thought when he is touching her. She reckons the Weasley's should start suspecting something considering they disappear together for large amounts of time, but they never do. It amazes her how dimwitted the Weasley's can be.

She turns in his arms and looks up at him.

"Hello, Hermione," Harry says huskily, grinning wickedly. His sexy voice sends a tingle shooting down her spine right to the center of her core.

"Hello, Harry," she replies with a grin.

Harry growls and greedily claims Hermione's lips as his own. Feeling his hands groping her body, Hermione tilts her head back and moans. He chuckles satisfactorily at her reaction. His lips move down her jawline to the nape of her neck.

"Fuck, I've missed this!" he growls hungrily into her skin.

Her eyes are closed, and she is enjoying the sensations Harry is creating with his tongue along the hollow of her throat. "Oh, me, too!" she moans. "I miss this, too!"

"If you hadn't left the Aurors, I could still be fucking you on my desk every morning!" he said. "We could fuck all over those blasted reports!"

"Oh, Harry, you know I had to!" Hermione replies. Her hands are now untucking his shirt from his pants. "Being crammed in that small office with you almost drove me insane. I could never concentrate on my work knowing you were only two feet behind me! There were too many close calls. We were almost caught by Jennings - remember?"

Something snaps in Harry's brain, and he pulls away from her momentarily. Twisting around to face the door, he holds his hand out and mutters a silencing charm and seals the door. He turns back to her.

Hermione grabs his face and pulls his lips to hers. She delves her tongue into his mouth, and Harry groans. He grinds his hard cock against her sex, straining against the confinement of their clothes. Without breaking the kiss, Harry's hands slide down her the small of her back and firmly grip her arse. He squeezes tightly and forcefully lifts her off the ground and slams her bottom down on the countertop. She can feel her wetness pooling in the bottom of her knickers, all for him.

She moans against his lips.

It suddenly becomes too much. He wants her now! He grabs her blouse and tears it open - buttons fly everywhere - and is pleased to discover she isn't wearing a bra.

He stares down at her bare breast. Her rosy nipple is already hard and waiting for him to take it in his mouth. He grins wickedly. "Good girl," he growls huskily, before violently grabbing her breast and shoving it into his mouth. He sucks and flicks his tongue over the aroused nipple.

Hermione throws her head back. "Yesss!" she cries.

Harry rips the material away from the other breast and moves his tongue over to the other nipple. Hermione hisses in delight.

"I love your tits!" he mumbles with her left nipple between his lips. "So perfect!"

Hermione snakes a hand down between her and Harry and begins to massage the straining buldge growing in his pants.

"Hermione!" he moans. He moves back up and begins kissing her again. She grins against his lips; she loves hearing him say her name like that. She tugs on his pants, struggling to undo the button to his jeans. When she growls in frustration, Harry helps her by unbuttoning his jeans.

She hooks her thumbs into the waistband of his jeans and slides them down his thighs, thoroughly delighted when his boxers go down with them and his cock springs free. Her tongue dances around in his mouth as her hand firmly wraps around his manhood. Hermione begins to slide her hand up and down his length. Harry gasps in arousal.

She hops down off the counter and sinks down onto her knees. Her tongue encircles the head before she takes him all into her mouth. Harry fingers entwine in her brown curls as he lets out a few low guttural moans.

He hisses sharply. "Oh, Hermione!" he moans deeply.

Her tongue slides down his shaft and encircles the tip once again. She places a hand on the back of his thigh to help her leverage. She takes him in her mouth again, her tongue swirling about; she glides her mouth up and down his length, enjoying the sounds he is making.

His eyes are closed. He rocks back forth with the movements of her mouth, and he is engulfed in pleasure. "Faster," he groans. Harry cracks his eyes open and makes eye contact with her briefly as she thrusts his cock faster into her mouth.

"You like that?" she asks, kissing the tip.

"Oh yeah." He rocks back and forth faster with her rhythm.

He can feel the waves of bliss building up within him. Not wanting it to end, he hastily bends down and picks Hermione up off the floor and places her on one of the stools in front of the counter. He pulls the rest of her blouse off and throws it on the floor. Hermione pulls his grey t-shirt over his head. Harry sinks down to his knees, slides his hands up her skirt to remove her knickers, and finds that they aren't there. He looks up at her confused. She grins back and displays her black knickers dangling from her fingers.

"Apparated them off," she says, raising her eyebrows mischievously. She tosses her knickers at him, hitting him in the face. He picks them up and caresses them in his hand. "Wonderful things you learn to do as an Auror."

"Oh, they're wet!" he says

"All because of you," she replies.

Harry smiles and kisses her inner thigh. "You're brilliant!" he mumbles. He kisses her thigh again. He quickly pushes her skirt up around her hips. As his hands run up her thighs, his index finger lightly brushes over the lips of her sex, and her eyes go wide at the contact. His two fingers spread her open as his tongue drags across her clit.

"Harry!" she cries.

Harry loves hearing her cry his name in ecstasy. He doesn't it again, and she cries out again.

"More… Harry more! Please," she begs.

"Oh, I'll give you more!" he grunts.

Harry spreads her lips wider with his two fingers and delves himself into her sex. His tongue flicks across her clit rapidly, making her cry out. She leans against the counter supporting her weight with her elbows. Harry's tongue circles around her clit.

"Harry!" she gasps.

She throws he head back in ecstasy. Her hips lift off the stool as Harry begins to suck on her clit. Harry grabs her hips and pulls them forcefully against his so she is pressed tightly against his whirling tongue.

"Haaarrrrrryyy!!" she shrieks. Her hand clamps down on the back of his head pushing him in. She can feel him grinning against her, enjoying her response to his tongue.

Harry pulls away and fixes three firm fingers at her entrance. When he firmly ploughs them inside her, she gasps sharply, as her back arches.

"FUCK!" she cries.

"Does that feel good?" he asks roughly. He knows she loves when he talks dirty to her.

"Yesss!"

"You like the way the fingers are fucking that wet cunt of yours?"

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yes!"

Harry's fingers began to pump into her, faster and faster. "You want me to fuck you?" he grunts. "You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh god, yes!" she cries. Her face contorts in ecstasy, making Harry harder than he already is. He loves watching what he does to her. "Hard!"

Harry plunges into her a few more times before pulling out to stand up. Hermione whimpers at the loss of his fingers inside of her. "How do you want me?" she asked.

Panting heavily, Harry stares deeply into her eyes as they intensely bore back into his. "Fuck me, Harry!" she says seductively. "I need you inside of me!"

Without hesitation, Harry seizes Hermione around the waist and slams her down on onto the counter again. He growls as he kissed her furiously, his fingers pinching her swollen nipples. Her hands clutch his face desperately as she sucks on his tongue.

Over her shoulder Harry eyes the contents on the counter, which he knows will get in the way if he plans to fuck her senseless. He pulls away from the hungered kiss and reaches around Hermione. With one swift sweep of his outstretched arm Harry throws the contents on the table, including his wife's casserole, onto the floor with a shattering force.

Hermione falls back onto the freshly cleared countertop and spreads her legs wide, giving Harry access to her womanhood. Harry stands between her parted leg, staring down at her with heated intensity. He notes her cheeks are flushed; her brown curls are in disarray. She pants heavily as she peers up at him, waiting for him to fill her. She looks beautiful.

"Harry, don't forget…"

"Don't worry," he replies.

Harry places his palm flat against Hermione's abdomen. He mutters a few words that are almost inaudible to Hermione's ears. She feels a warm tingling sensation spread over her belly as the contraception charm works its magic on her.

He leans over her body and gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"Ready?" he asks her.

"Oh yes, Harry," she sighs blissfully. "Just fuck me! Hard!"

He smirks as he positions himself at her entrance. He shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath as he slams into her in one quick swift thrust. Hermione gasps at the sudden arrival of him inside of her. She throws her head back with a grin and groans in delight.

"Oh yes!" she musters under her breath.

Harry opens his eyes and exhales sharply though his nostrils. He enjoys the sensations of her tight, wet, hot cunt swallowing him before he continues to move. Harry grunts as he thrusts deep into her again triggering a high-pitched squeak from Hermione.

Finding his pace, Harry steadily begins to plunge into her. He loves how tight she feels around his fully hard and erect cock. This must be what heaven feels like.

"Harry, I want it hard!" Hermione cries. "Harder please!"

"You want it hard, eh?" he replies through thrusts.

"Oh yes!" she moans through the sensations.

"Alright then, brace yourself, love!" Harry tells her. He grins at her wickedly, sending excitement flowing through her veins.

"OHH!" Hermione cries out sharply.

She takes a breath; she loves how strong Harry is, especially when he uses his strength on her. Harry leans forward against the counter with his arms supporting his weight. Hermione's legs are carelessly resting against where his arms are slightly bent. This position gives him more leverage to drive into her.

He puts all of his weight into his arms and he drives a vigorous thrust into her.

"Is that how you wanted it?" he grunts through another thrust.

This time Hermione wasn't isn't able to form words. All she can do is nod excessively and moan, "Mmm-hmm."

Harry chuckles. He continues to pound into her, enjoying the contorted image displayed on her face out of pure pleasure. She licks her lips, moistening them with her tongue. Harry watches her firmly press her lips together, the color draining from them, and let out another high-pitched squeal. She grips his forearms tightly, urging him on.

She rolls her hips against his with every violent thrust he gives. The sound of skin smacking against skin mixed with Hermione's high-pitched shrieks and Harry's grunts fills the room.

Feeling the need for change, Harry urgently hauls Hermione off the counter and hoists her up on his hips, where her legs wrap around his waist instinctively. He stands in the middle of the kitchen; her arms are wrapped tightly around his neck. Harry's hands are on the curve of her arse pushing her down onto his cock.

Hermione begins to moan in Harry's ear. He can feel her hot breath on his neck, intensifying his sensation. He quickens the pace, and Hermione throws her head back and screams. She reaches back and rests her arms on the sink top supporting the weight of her upper body. In the process, she knocks the glass bowl of lemons off the counter and sends them crashing to the floor.

Harry loves how her miraculous tits are now on display for him in front of his face as she bounces up and down on his hard cock. Hermione catches him staring at them, and for a moment, she thinks she sees him blush. She chuckles and gives him a quick kiss, followed by a loud moan.

Sweat starts to form on Harry's brow, which begins to furrow as he concentrates on ramming into Hermione.

"I want to be on top now," she says in a whisper.

Harry kisses her fiercely before placing her down on the floor. He jumps onto the counter top in the middle of the kitchen and lies down. Hermione crawls onto the counter and over Harry, leaving a trail of kiss up his well-toned chest. She straddles him and leans in for another kiss.

"Hermione, please I can't wait!" Harry groans.

Harry holds himself steady as Hermione slams down on him, taking him completely inside her with one roll of her hips. Harry's toes curl at the heavenly feeling that engulfs him again. He sighs, and his eyes roll back into his head as the waves of bliss roll through him with every roll of Hermione's hips. Harry's hands find their way to her hips as he helps increase her steady pace, sending her into a fit of guttural moans.

Loving to see her squirm and scream on top of him, Harry decides to do something wicked and naughty. While her eyes are fused shut, Harry sneaks his hand above his head to grab his wand, and he points it at Hermione and mutters a spell under his breath.

Hermione's eyes burst open. She stares down at Harry and sees him looking smug, with wand in hand.

"OH MY GOD!" she screams.

Her eyes are wide with thrill as she begins to move faster. "Oh, Harry what did you to me? Oh!" Another intense wave of ecstasy consumes her. "Mmm, yes. Harry, fuck me. FUCK ME HARD!"

"It's just a little charm I picked up," he replies, gripping her hips tighter and quickening the pace.

"Yes!" she squeals. "Pinch my nipples!"

Harry reaches up and does what she asks. Hermione's head rolls from side emitting a loud squeal of delight.

"Mmm," she purrs. "Yes!"

Harry groans. "You like that?" he asks huskily.

"God, yes," she replies in an equally husky tone. "You make me feel so fucking good!"

She leans forward and plants a kiss on Harry's lips. Harry groans as his hands come up to cup her face, deepening the kiss. Hermione's hips continue to roll, making Harry growl.

"OH MY GOD!" Hermione screeches, sitting up again and thrusting down. "You have no idea how good this feels! OH SHIT!"

"I have a pretty good idea," he grunts back. Harry slams his eyes shut as more intense waves of bliss rolls over him. He growls deep in his throat. "Fuck, I'm not going to last much longer, Hermione. God, you're so fucking tight. Oh god!"

"Mmm," she purrs again. "Yes!"

"Shit!"

"So good!" Hermione mumbles, quickening her pace. "So bloody good! FUCK!"

"Yeah!"

They both breathe heavily marveling the wonderful sensations flowing through their bodies. The pleasure soaring through Hermione begins mount until it almost becomes too much. She scrunches up her face and shrieks loudly.

"Oh god," she screams. "I'm going to come. Harry, make me come! Make me come hard!"

Harry growls and gives her a naughty smirk. "My pleasure," he says in a low tone. He grabs her hips forcefully and thrusts her down onto his hard cock.

Hermione gasps. "YES! YES! YES!" Hermione cries.

"Fuck!"

Both of their orgasms are mounting. Harry can feel Hermione's inner walls beginning to clench around him. He knows she is close, and he wants to bring her to that extraordinary glory. He, too, is on the edge of exploding.

"Oh my god!" she whimpers.

"Hermione!"

Harry grabs her hips and pushes himself deeper into her throbbing sex. Her breathing is becoming more frantic and wild. She's almost there!

"HAARRRRRYY!" Hermione screeches, as her face contorts in a thousand different ways. She claws at his forearms as her intense orgasm washes over her. "GOD, HARRY!"

The sight of her screaming his name was enough for him. Harry wraps his arms around Hermione's middle and thrusts into her a few more times before he is hit with a miraculous wave of pleasure and spills his seed. "HERMIONE!" he groans with his eyes shut.

A few seconds later Hermione's moans cease and she rolls off of Harry to allow him to stand up. Harry pulls himself up off the counter and searches around for his jeans, which he finds underneath Hermione's torn shirt. He picks it up, repairs it with a wave of his hand, and hands it to her.

Hermione is crumpled on the countertop watching Harry dress as her chest rises and falls with each panting breath. She takes her shirt from Harry and sits up, throwing her legs over the edge of the countertop. She looks down at her shirt and fiddles with the buttons as she starts to cry.

Harry, who is standing in the middle of the kitchen, drops the shirt he just picked up and goes over to hug Hermione. She clings to him desperately. His head drops to her shoulder and he sighs. Not just any sigh, but that sigh followed by that look.

They used to be able to do this and walk away without a second thought or regret. Emotion and love weren't involved. But there were moments - relapses as Hermione called them - when Harry would look at her with this desperate longing. It never lasted along; it was just long enough to give Hermione a glimpse into Harry's soul.

They had an unspoken agreement to never talk about the situation - even when it was happening. They went around on a daily basis doing their daily best friend things and ignoring the heart-wrenching turmoil that grew between them. They got really good at pretending everything was okay. They had promised themselves it was just sex, but now it was too late.

Harry rubs her back, and she rests her head against his shoulder. Everything is so complicated, and they cannot undo the web of lies and fascia that they have built around them without their lives unraveling into unwanted pandemonium.

After a few minutes, Hermione's tears subside.

"Harry?"

"Ginny's pregnant," Harry blurts out.

If love isn't supposed to be involved, why did her heart just break?

"She's nine weeks."

Hermione wants to throw up, but instead she forces and big smile and gives Harry a congratulatory hug. "Congratulations! You and Ginny must be so happy!"

"Yes." He might have said yes but his eyes told her `I wish it was you.'

Hermione hops down from the counter and clumsily throws her blouse on and does up the three middle buttons, replaces her skirt, and turns to survey the mess they made. She forces a smile to try and push the ache in her heart away. Ginny's casserole was spilled all over the kitchen tile. Lemons had been scattered all over, most of them had ended up squashed.

"Hermione, what are we going to do?"

"About what?" she asks, searching the floor for her shoes.

Harry grabs her arm, forcing her to look him in the eye. "About this," he tells her. She can see the frustration in his eyes. Why is he making this more difficult than it already was? "I am about to be a father; and in two weeks, you're going to be Mrs. Ronald Weasley!"

Hermione swallows hard and fights back the tears. "I think we both know what we have to do," she tells him.

Harry's walls break down. "Hermione, I--" he begins.

Hermione turns and places a finger over his lips to silence him "Shhh," she whispers. "It's too late now. There's nothing we can do about it now.

If they admitted it, it would make it real.

Harry grabs the hand that is now resting on his shoulder and brings it to her lips where he kisses her palm and then holds it against his cheek. He lets go and turns to quickly finish getting dressed.

"I'll clean up," she tells him. "You can go back out to the party."

Harry nods and gives her one final look before pushing the kitchen door open and disappearing. Her heart dies as the kitchen door closes behind him; she knows he is gone forever. She turns around and grabs the breadbox off the counter and throws it across the room, shattering it in a thousand different pieces. She screams as the tears begin to flow and collapses next to the counter.

She lies on the floor and allows herself to cry for a few minutes. Her sobs subside again, and she stands up to look at the state of the kitchen. She pulls out her wand and vanishes the mess before her. She walks over to the destroyed bread box and repairs it.

Hermione stands listening to her heart pound in her chest when she feels something hit her foot. She looks down and spots a stray lemon that has rolled across the kitchen tile. She picks it up and puts it in the empty lemon bowl that is now sitting back on the countertop. She fixes her appearance and steps into the living room to join the party.

Harry is sitting next to Ginny and whispering something in her ear. Ginny is giggling in return. Hermione ignores this and sits beside her fiancé, who leans in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's the lemonade?" Ron asks.

"There are no more lemons," she says.

***

It's just after two o'clock in the morning and Hermione cannot sleep. Ron is lying beside her in a contorted position and snoring like a bear. She tries different positions to sleep, but none of them work. She can't get the thought of Harry out of her mind. Even though he and Ginny left three and half hours ago, Hermione still swears she can smell him.

The heat of the July night is almost unbearable. Hermione has already changed into her thinnest nightgown and has the blankets thrown off the bed. None of her cooling charms are strong enough for this muggy heat. She pulls herself out of bed and quietly tiptoes to the kitchen.

She flicks on the light and stands there thinking of what she wants. Then she spots a single lemon sitting in the lemon bowl Harry gave her and Ron at their engagement party. She walks over to the bowl and picks up the lemon to examine it. It's large, and it looks very juicy.

Hermione reaches behind her and pulls her best wine glass out of the cupboard and sets it down next to the lemon. She uses her wand to slice the lemon on half, squeezes the juice into the fancy wine glass, and adds sugar and water.

She picks up the glass of lemonade and quietly tiptoes out of the kitchen, past the bedroom, and out onto her 34th-story balcony overlooking the city of London. The city is blazing with electricity and life. She knows somewhere out the sea of lights and sounds Harry is there making love to his pregnant wife.

Hermione surveys the city and raises her wine glass as if to toast the city of London. "Goodbye, Harry," she whispers under the sounds of the city. She brings the wine glass to lips and throws her head back, downing the contents of the glass.

She sighs and drops the wine glass. It shatters on the stone floor of the balcony. Hermione turns and goes back into her flat where she will spend the night next to her sleeping fiancé crying over Harry.

*********

The End


-->