Unofficial Portkey Archive

Professor Potter by dumbles
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Professor Potter

dumbles

Title: Professor Potter

Summary: Harry discovers some of the perks of his new role as Defence Against The Dark Arts professor… short one-shot for now smut fic.

Rating: NC-17

Authors Notes: If this makes no sense or is really bad, I apologise. But it's bed time for me and I want to get this written before I go to sleep! Yet another idea that I've been stewing over for a while and just had to write!

~*~

It was almost dark in his office as Harry sat at his desk, marking essay after essay. He wondered why he kept setting such long essays- he remembered hating writing them when he was a student and now he hated marking them as a teacher. Yet he still set them. It was a never ending cycle.

He stood up and headed over to the windowsill and poured himself a glass of Firewhisky from the bottle that always sat there. The moon was shining and it was a gorgeous night.

There was a knock on his office door and without a word he flicked his wand over the shoulder and opened the door. He turned and watched the girl walk in.

'You wanted to see me, Professor?' she said sweetly, flicking her brown hair out of her eyes.

'Yes, I did,' he said with a smirk. 'I wanted to talk to you about this essay I set.'

'Yes?'

'Are you comfortable with the topic?' he asked, slowly crossing the room towards her.

'Of course,' she replied, fixing him with a sharp, reproaching look from her dark brown eyes.

Harry waved his wand at the door again and it quietly shut and locked. He looked at her again.

'So, do you think you could, er, improve your grade in someway?'

He looked her straight in the face and she nodded shyly.

'Yes, I do,' she said, taking a firm step towards him. She reached a hand out and brushed her fingers over his belt buckle. A shiver ran down his spine as she undid the buckle and pulled the belt off him like it was a whip. Her eyes never left his as she undid the buttons and zips and pulled his pants cleanly down.

Harry groaned as she took hold of his cock and flicked her tongue over the tip. She grinned wickedly at him and took the whole length of him in her mouth. Harry was frozen for a moment, before his hands found her tie, which was easily removed. She stood up and looked into his face as his hands found her buttons and he delicately undid her top.

She wasn't wearing a bra and the shirt was quickly discarded as his hands and mouth found her breasts. They were just the right size. They were perfect. She groaned as one hand left her breast and traveled slowly down and started undoing her skirt.

'Oh, professor,' she purred as his hand rubbing the soft silk of her knickers. 'You tease me.'

Forgetting about the essays on his desk, he picked her up easily and laid her down on the desk and stripped her of her underwear and quickly removed his own shirt which had been left on. He climbed up onto the desk over the top of her and just looked at her.

'Are you sure?' he asked hoarsely, feeling the incredible desire to be inside her, to feel her.

'Of course,' she replied, pulling his face down and kissing him long and hard. Their tongues intertwined and their hands feverishly explored each others bodies and he lowered himself further and further until he slipped inside her wetness.

She groaned loudly as soon as he slid inside her and he kept kissing her as he moved inside her.

Kisses were soon forgotten as they grew swept away. Harry drove in and out with rapid speed and she was crying out his name louder and louder. He was on the brink and so was she.

With one last thrust, he felt himself fully let go. As she screamed his name at the top of her lungs with the feeling of her orgasm, he felt himself do the same.

'Hermione!' he gasped, falling on top of her sweaty body.

They lay on the desk, on top of the unmarked essays, catching their breath. He traced lazy circles around her nipple.

'You'll never tire of that fantasy, will you?' he asked as he regretfully pulled himself of her and started trying to find his clothes.

'Why would I, Professor Potter?' she replied cheekily. 'I'm doing the sexiest professor to ever grace Hogwarts.'

'And so am I, Professor Granger-Potter,' he replied, kissing her gently. 'So am I.'